时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Yeah, that’s a nice beach ball… | 真是个不错的水皮球 |
[01:09] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[01:21] | You weren’t eating those fries, were you? | 你没吃这薯条吧 |
[01:23] | Good, ’cause they’re from last night. | 那就好 是昨天的 |
[01:25] | Someone left them on the floor in the bathroom. | 有人留在了厕所的地板上 |
[01:28] | Head shot? | 大头照 |
[01:31] | You know, I don’t have a head shot. | 我没有大头照 |
[01:32] | But I have a resume, so. | 不过我有简历 |
[01:34] | Yeah, I don’t need to see that. | 我不用看 |
[01:36] | All right, I’ll just cliff notes it for you then. | 那我就给你简单自我介绍下 |
[01:39] | Uh, so I currently work at a gym. | 目前我在一家健身房工作 |
[01:41] | Upscale gym. | 高档健身房 |
[01:42] | Uh, long-term, I’m an illustrator, | 长期 我是插画家 |
[01:44] | – Visual artist– – Just let me cut you off right there. | -视觉艺术家 -我打断你一下 |
[01:46] | This job, it’s putting wristbands on people. | 这个工作就是给人戴手环 |
[01:48] | Honestly, a idiot could do it. | 老实说 白痴也能干 |
[01:50] | Oh, I’m a-I’m a huge idiot. | 我是个超级大白痴 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I just don’t think you’re wristband material. | 抱歉 我想你不适合给别人戴手环 |
[01:55] | I’m cleaning pubes for a living right now, so. | 我目前是以打扫阴毛为生 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry, Daphne. | 抱歉 达芙妮 |
[01:59] | If you could just send the next person in, that’d be great. | 麻烦你去叫下一个人进来 谢谢 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna rue the day that you said– | 你会后悔你说这话的 |
[02:03] | – Okay. – I’m sure. | -懂吗 -一定的 |
[02:09] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[02:14] | What’s wrong, do you need me to come get you? | 怎么了 要我来接你吗 |
[02:15] | No. | 不用 |
[02:16] | I’m just going to be digging out other people’s pubes | 我要去清理别人的阴毛 |
[02:18] | till I’m a great-grandmother. | 一直清理到我成曾祖母 |
[02:20] | We’ll see about that. | 我们拭目以待 |
[02:21] | Meet me at the coffee shop. | 到咖啡店来见我 |
[02:22] | I have a job opportunity. | 我有个工作机会 |
[02:24] | Amber alert. Urgency. | 安珀警报 紧急状况 |
[02:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:28] | What coffee shop, what time, what? | 什么咖啡店 什么时候 什么 |
[02:31] | Never any details. | 从不说细节 |
[02:33] | I’m so sorry, I had to take that. | 抱歉 我必须接那通电话 |
[02:36] | You made that call in the middle of our conversation. | 我们说话说到一半你去打的 |
[02:39] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[02:40] | So I was asking, how’s university? | 我刚在问大学怎么样 |
[02:44] | College? | 大学 |
[02:45] | It– it was expensive. | 很贵 |
[02:46] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[02:47] | Okay, here’s a list of your instructions | 这是周六你照顾奥利弗 |
[02:49] | for your Saturday with Oliver. | 需要注意的事项 |
[02:51] | Now Oliver can’t have any soy products, | 奥利弗现在不能吃大豆制品 |
[02:54] | So you know, when in doubt, just go to Babbo or Nobu | 如果有疑问 就去Babbo餐厅 Nobu餐厅 |
[02:56] | – or Momofuku. – Yes. | -或者Momofuku餐厅 -棒 |
[02:58] | Yolo Fomo Tippy-tee Yolo, Fomo, Tippy-tee. | |
[03:01] | You are so funny. | 你真好笑 |
[03:04] | Oh, but Ilana, please… | 不过阿拉娜 拜托 |
[03:06] | Don’t get him a slice again. | 别再给他买披萨 |
[03:08] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[03:09] | There’s $300 on the counter. | 厨台上有300块 |
[03:10] | Let Oliver hold it, he needs to learn. | 让奥利弗拿着 他需要学习 |
[03:13] | Okay, bye, Ollie. | 好了 拜拜 奥利 |
[03:15] | Bye, mommy. | 拜拜 妈妈 |
[03:17] | I love you, you are my sweet treasure. | 我爱你 你是我的心肝宝贝 |
[03:19] | I’m off to interview Desi Tutu | 我要去面试黛西·涂涂 |
[03:21] | and wax with Martha Plimpton. | 然后和玛莎·普林顿去脱毛 |
[03:23] | What a bad bitch. | 真是个坏婊子 |
[03:25] | Ilana, look. | 阿拉娜 看 |
[03:26] | Holy moly, that is increds! | 天啊 真是了不起 |
[03:29] | Good job, whew! | 好样的 |
[03:31] | So how are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:34] | How “Am” I? | 我好吗 |
[03:36] | Good god, bwah. | 很好 小子 |
[03:38] | Last time I saw you, you were a toothless spud | 我上次见你的时候你还是个没牙的小毛孩 |
[03:40] | sitting in your own poop. | 坐在自己的大便上 |
[03:42] | I like when you babysit. | 我喜欢你做临时保姆 |
[03:45] | Four rs, my friend. | 四个R 朋友 |
[03:47] | Reduce, re-use, recycle, Rihanna! | 减少 重复使用 回收利用 蕾哈娜 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry, ma’am, we can’t reuse cups. | 抱歉 女士 我们不能重复使用纸杯 |
[03:51] | It’s a health code violation. | 违反了卫生规范 |
[03:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:56] | This is so gross. | 好恶心 |
[03:59] | Finally– Ab, Ab. | 你终于来了 小艾 |
[04:00] | Nice to meet you, Abbi. | 很高兴认识你 艾比 |
[04:02] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过很多关于你的事 |
[04:04] | What are you, on the campaign trail? | 你是在竞选游说吗 |
[04:05] | Oliver, you’re a child. | 奥利弗 你是个孩子 |
[04:06] | Give her a full-bodied hug and mean it. | 真心给她个满满的拥抱 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | – I mean it. – I mean it too. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[04:14] | Juice, my man. | 去充电 |
[04:16] | Stand guard. | 望风 |
[04:18] | So, uh, this kid’s parents know that you’re watching him, right? | 这小孩的家长知道你在看守他 对吗 |
[04:22] | Yes-uh. | 当然 |
[04:23] | I’m doing more than “Watching” him. | 我不只是在看守他 |
[04:25] | I am molding him. | 我在塑造他 |
[04:27] | Oliver is at a tipping point right now, okay? | 奥利弗正处于一个临界点 |
[04:29] | If I didn’t step in, he could go to Yale. | 我要是不介入 他可能会去耶鲁 |
[04:32] | And then Yale Law and then kill a stripper | 然后进耶鲁法学院 然后杀死一个脱衣舞娘 |
[04:35] | and settle out of court. | 在庭外和解 |
[04:36] | Jesus, Ilana, he’s an innocent little boy. | 老天 阿拉娜 他还是个纯真的小男孩 |
[04:40] | Yeah, for now… | 现在是而已 |
[04:42] | But if I don’t do something, | 但如果我不采取行动 |
[04:43] | he could turn into another useless rich old white man. | 他可能会变成又一个没用的有钱白人老头 |
[04:48] | Why am I here right now? | 为什么叫我过来 |
[04:50] | Okay, all business, getting to it. | 好的 谈正事 |
[04:54] | Ilana, I’m not watching porn in here. | 阿拉娜 我不要在这儿看毛片 |
[04:56] | First of all, everybody’s watching porn in here. | 首先 人人都在这里看毛片 |
[05:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:03] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[05:04] | Second of all, you need to trust me because | 其次 你得相信我 因为 |
[05:07] | you’re about to experience the best moment of your life. | 你即将经历你人生中最棒的一刻 |
[05:11] | Okay, so I need to retrace my porn steps first. | 我要先回顾下我的看片历程 |
[05:14] | I don’t watch anything but solo porn | 我只看单人毛片 |
[05:17] | because regular porn is like, | 因为普通毛片总是 |
[05:19] | “Shut up, little girl, wash my feet!” | “闭嘴 小姑娘 给我洗脚” |
[05:22] | And she’s like, “Uh, don’t tell my dad, okay? | 然后她会说 “别告诉我爸爸 好吗 |
[05:25] | ’cause I’m just barely legal. | 我才刚到合法年龄 |
[05:28] | I love shaved pubes and tan, crispy bellies and tits.” | 我喜欢下面剃过 黝黑紧实的腹肌和乳头” |
[05:33] | It’s like, ugh. | 太糟心了 |
[05:34] | So I started with average-size penis jerk. | 所以我先开始看普通大小的屌打飞机 |
[05:37] | – Of course. – That led me to twins squirting, hello. | -当然了 -然后看双胞胎潮吹 |
[05:41] | Which then brought me to frosted tips masturbation. | 再然后开始看霜白短发男撸管 |
[05:46] | Whoa, I just usually google “Porn”. | 我一般就谷歌”毛片” |
[05:49] | That’s probably why I really, really don’t like most of it. | 多半是大多数片子我都不喜欢的原因 |
[05:53] | Um, I don’t know, maybe you should just check your search history. | 或许你可以看看你的搜索历史记录 |
[05:56] | Oh my god, uh-doi. | 对啊 |
[05:59] | Oh my god, get ready, bitch. | 做好准备 贱人 |
[06:03] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[06:06] | Oh… | 我 |
[06:07] | My… | 的 |
[06:09] | God. | 天 |
[06:10] | Trey is in a porn! | 特雷演毛片 |
[06:11] | Kirk Steele? | 科克·斯蒂尔 |
[06:14] | Hold on, Ilana. | 等等 阿拉娜 |
[06:16] | So before Trey was my boss, he was a porn star? | 所以特雷在做我上司前 他是色情明星 |
[06:19] | So, so I’m taking orders from a porn star. | 所以我是在听从一个色情明星的命令 |
[06:23] | I can’t even believe this. | 我无法相信 |
[06:24] | What do I even do with this? | 我该怎么办 |
[06:26] | I don’t know what to do with this? | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:28] | Use it, bitch. | 利用起来啊 贱人 |
[06:33] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:37] | Abbi? | 艾比 |
[06:38] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[06:39] | I’m always looking for you, I love it. | 我总是在找你 棒极了 |
[06:40] | So there’s a bloody spill in the spin studio. | 单车房里漏水了 |
[06:45] | But really, there’s a bloody spill in the spin studio. | 单车房里漏水了 |
[06:47] | Oh, is there? | 是吗 |
[06:49] | Next level, yeah. | 嗯 特别严重 |
[06:53] | And? | 所以呢 |
[06:55] | And I need you to clean it. | 所以我需要你去清理 |
[06:57] | Oh, I would, but I gotta relax | 我也想去 但是我得先放松 |
[06:59] | before I teach 12:30 kickass kettle bell class. | 为教授12:30的壶铃课做准备 |
[07:02] | What are you talking about right now? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:04] | You know, I’m coming down with something, I think. | 我喉咙里好像有东西 |
[07:07] | There’s a lot of phlegm. | 有很多痰 |
[07:13] | Whoa, that is a lot of phlegm, isn’t it? | 确实有很多痰 对吗 |
[07:15] | Abbi, that trick is for after hours, okay? | 艾比 这把戏是下班后才玩的 好吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, is it… | 是吗 |
[07:20] | Kirk? | 科克 |
[07:24] | Let’s go to your office right now. | 马上去你办公室 |
[07:25] | I don’t have an office. | 我没有办公室 |
[07:30] | Get in. | 进来 |
[07:33] | Trey, this isn’t my office. | 特雷 这不是我办公室 |
[07:35] | Yeah, it is, all your stuff’s in here. | 是的 你所有东西都在这 |
[07:36] | This is your snake and your cardigan. | 这是你的管道疏通器和开襟羊毛衫 |
[07:38] | All right, you got your tweezer and your tweezing mirror. | 还有你的镊子和镜子 |
[07:40] | No one else uses this. | 别人都不用这些 |
[07:41] | This is a picture of you and your childhood pug, all right? | 这是你和你小时候哈巴狗的合影 |
[07:46] | Fine, it’s my office. | 好吧 这是我办公室 |
[07:47] | Abbi, when you said, | 艾比 你说 |
[07:49] | “Kirk steele: A man on a mission, a cum mission”, | “科克·斯蒂尔 一个执行射精任务的男人” |
[07:52] | What did you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:53] | Well, I just said “Kirk”, | 我只说了”科克” |
[07:55] | But you have now confirmed that you are a porn star. | 但你现在确认了你是色情明星 |
[07:57] | Thank you for calling me a star. | 谢谢你称我为明星 |
[07:59] | But Abbi, you can’t tell anyone, all right? | 但是艾比你不能跟任何人说 知道吗 |
[08:01] | I’ll get fired. | 我会被解雇的 |
[08:02] | Please, Abbi, you gotta swear. | 拜托 艾比 你得发誓 |
[08:05] | – What do you want, money? – No. | -你想要什么 钱 -不 |
[08:07] | – I’ll go down on you right now. – No, what? | -我可以现在就给你口 -不 什么 |
[08:09] | No. | 不 |
[08:10] | I want to teach the 12:30 kickass kettle bell class. | 我想教12:30的壶铃课 |
[08:13] | – We can start there. – That’s Gemma’s class. | -可以从这开始 -那是杰玛的课 |
[08:15] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[08:16] | – Look, can’t I just go down on you? – No, stop it. | -我能给你口吗 -不 打住 |
[08:19] | I think it would be in your best interest… | 我觉得这样对你最好 |
[08:21] | Kirk. | 科克 |
[08:24] | Yes, looking good. | 很好 不错 |
[08:26] | Whoo, my man, yes! | 真棒 |
[08:27] | All right, guys, what’s up? | 大家好 |
[08:28] | My name is Abbi. | 我是艾比 |
[08:29] | I’m going to be your trainer today. | 我是你们今天的教练 |
[08:31] | This is a joke shirt. Cool. | 这是玩笑T恤 好 |
[08:33] | All right, I’m going to show you guys how it’s done first | 我会先给你们示范该怎么做 |
[08:35] | and remember, form is essential! | 记住 形态最关键 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:50] | Get back in your office. | 回你办公室去 |
[08:53] | I don’t know what just happened with my body. | 我不知道我刚才身体是怎么了 |
[08:55] | It’s like I literally have zero upper body strength. | 好像我上肢没有任何力量 |
[08:57] | Abbi… | 艾比 |
[08:57] | That mirror cost $1400 without installation. | 那镜子不算安装就要1400 |
[09:00] | Okay, don’t accidents happen all the time in the gym? | 健身房里不随时都有意外发生吗 |
[09:02] | Can’t the gym just pay for it? | 健身房不能支付吗 |
[09:03] | I can’t report this to corporate, Abbi. | 这事我不能向公司上报 艾比 |
[09:05] | You’re not an authorized instructor. | 你是非正规教练 |
[09:06] | Okay, well, I’ll just take the blame. | 那我背锅好了 |
[09:08] | I mean, I fucked this up. | 我搞砸了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, but I let you teach the class, Abbi. | 但是是我让你去上课的 艾比 |
[09:12] | It’s taken me four years to get where I am, | 我用了四年才有了今天 |
[09:14] | but they’re going to fire me for this in a second. | 但他们可以秒开除我 |
[09:15] | Please, Abbi, I have a kid. | 拜托 艾比 我有小孩 |
[09:17] | – What, you do? – Probably! | -是吗 -可能 |
[09:18] | – I mean, a paternity suit could pop up at any time. – Ugh, okay. | -亲子官司可能随时出现 -好吧 |
[09:22] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 这样 |
[09:24] | We gotta get $1400 | 我们得搞到1400 |
[09:25] | and we gotta meet back here tonight after closing. | 然后健身房关门后到这碰面 |
[09:29] | We’ll install the mirror together. I’ve done it once before. | 我们一起安装镜子 我以前装过 |
[09:31] | Listen, I don’t have 700 bucks just lying around. | 我没有700块闲钱 |
[09:33] | That’s like a whole month’s rent for me. | 那相当于我一个月的房租 |
[09:35] | Do you have a webcam? | 你有网络摄像头吗 |
[09:39] | I never ride the subway. | 我从没坐过地铁 |
[09:40] | Usually just uber, but sometimes– | 一般都是优步 不过有时 |
[09:42] | Shh, Oliver, we don’t talk about uber down here. | 奥利弗 在地铁上没人谈论优步 |
[09:46] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[09:47] | I want you to look around | 我要你四周看看 |
[09:49] | and find the most disadvantaged person here | 找到最贫穷的那个人 |
[09:52] | and then we’ll give them our seats. | 然后我们把座位让给他/她 |
[09:53] | Who do you think it is? | 你觉得是谁 |
[09:57] | It’s you, Oliver. | 是你 奥利弗 |
[09:58] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -是的 |
[10:00] | You are rich in money, but poor in experience. | 你虽然有钱 但是阅历贫乏 |
[10:03] | No, I’m poor. I get the seat. | 不 我才是穷人 座位归我 |
[10:07] | You are right, that’s right. | 你说的是 没错 |
[10:08] | There you go. | 你坐吧 |
[10:11] | Lesson learned, Oliver. | 吸取教训 奥利弗 |
[10:12] | Lesson, uh, learned. | 吸取教训 |
[10:27] | Okay, okay, Abbi, think, come on. $700, all right. | 好好想 艾比 700块 |
[10:31] | Come on, here we go. | 加油想 |
[10:33] | Come on. | 加油 |
[10:35] | Sell mushroom chocolates! | 贩卖致幻蘑菇巧克力 |
[10:37] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 不行 |
[10:39] | Can’t get back in the game. | 不能重操旧业 |
[10:40] | Just got my record expunged. | 才删掉了我的前科记录 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 继续 |
[10:45] | Fuck, this is really warped! | 操 受潮了 |
[11:02] | Ask my parents for money. | 找父母要钱 |
[11:04] | No, they think I’m a successful artist. | 不行 他们以为我是个成功的艺术家 |
[11:09] | Art! | 艺术 |
[11:10] | Sell my art! | 卖我的艺术品 |
[11:11] | It’s brilliant, but no one understands it. | 绝妙 但没人能懂 |
[11:17] | Sell my clothes. | 卖我的衣服 |
[11:18] | I get compliments. | 有人说我衣服好看 |
[11:22] | Beacon’s Closet! | 灯塔衣橱古着店 |
[11:26] | Sell my art and my clothes! | 卖我的艺术品和衣服 |
[11:28] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:29] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[11:31] | You ever been to Brooklyn? | 你去过布鲁克林区吗 |
[11:32] | No. | 没 |
[11:33] | You ever been to Queens? | 去过皇后区吗 |
[11:35] | – No. – Do you ever been to Long Island? | -没 -去过长岛吗 |
[11:37] | Hamptons. | 汉普顿 |
[11:39] | Ooh, she does not look happy. | 她看上去不太高兴 |
[11:43] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[11:48] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[11:49] | Could you, uh, wait over there? | 你能到那边等吗 |
[11:52] | – Yeah. Okay. – For a minute? | -好 -等一下 |
[11:53] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[11:56] | Good luck, give it your all. | 好运 尽全力吧 |
[11:58] | That one’s so pretty, my mom got it for me. | 那件很好看 我妈妈给我买的 |
[12:03] | Well, you know, it smells like fresh detergent, right? | 闻着是新鲜的洗衣粉味道 对吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, that skirt’s one of my favorite pieces. | 那条裙子是我最爱的单品之一 |
[12:10] | Um, I got it when I thought I was gonna | 我是在我以为 |
[12:11] | study abroad in Copenhagen, | 我要去哥本哈根上学时买的 |
[12:12] | but tags are on it, so, oh, yes, okay. | 价签还在上面 好的 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | Doesn’t feel so good, does it? | 感觉不太舒服 对吗 |
[12:25] | It’s so much harder to walk. | 好难走路 |
[12:27] | But honestly, your legs look amazing. | 不过讲真 你的腿看上去很棒 |
[12:28] | As well as my tukas? | 和我皮皮一样好看吗 |
[12:32] | It’s tucchus, but I am loving it, brother. | 是屁屁 不过我很喜欢 兄弟 |
[12:36] | Oh, I saw a denim jacket like that | 我在”谁穿得最好看”[《美国周刊》专题]上 |
[12:38] | on “Who wore it best?” | 看到过一件这样的牛仔夹克 |
[12:40] | – Leighton Meester wore it best. – So that’s it? | -莉顿·梅斯特穿得最好 -没了吗 |
[12:41] | There’s nothing left? | 没别的衣服了吗 |
[12:44] | Um, yeah, just all this great stuff. | 嗯 都在这儿了 |
[12:46] | I like this apothecary bag. | 我喜欢这个药师手袋 |
[12:49] | It’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[12:50] | Oh, that was my aunt’s. | 那是我姨妈的 |
[12:52] | Um, she wa-she was a flight attendant. | 她是空姐 |
[12:53] | She died in that plane crash. | 她死于那场坠机 |
[12:54] | – It was terrible over the Midwest. – So sad. | -中西航空的悲剧 -好难过 |
[12:57] | I can give you store credit for $195 or $20 cash. | 我可以给你价值195块的店铺退料单或者20块现金 |
[13:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:10] | All right, I’ll take- I’ll take the cash. | 我要 我要现金 |
[13:15] | 35 Mmm, that’ll be 35 bucks, babe. | |
[13:17] | What a bargain! | 真便宜 |
[13:22] | Celebrity’s favorite foods. | 明星最爱的食物 |
[13:24] | Original pieces, people! | 原创作品 |
[13:26] | Bitch’s gotta buy a mirror here. | 这位女士得买一面镜子 |
[13:28] | Come on, come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[13:29] | I did it, Ilana. | 我做到了 阿拉娜 |
[13:30] | I gave all the clothes to the homeless people. | 我把所有衣服都给流浪汉了 |
[13:33] | Good job, bud. | 好样的 |
[13:34] | Originals. | 原创 |
[13:38] | Tapas. I’m into them. | 塔帕斯 我喜欢 |
[13:40] | How about two? | 两张[块]怎么样 |
[13:41] | I mean, they’re 40 bucks. | 40块一张 |
[13:43] | But I’m feeling really great right now. | 不过我现在感觉很不错 |
[13:45] | I’m in a great mood. | 心情很好 |
[13:46] | I’ll give you two for $60. | 我60卖你两张 |
[13:47] | – Love it. – Well, I meant $2.00. | -棒 -我是说两块钱 |
[13:49] | – We’ll take it. – No way. | -行 -没门 |
[13:50] | – Ilana. – No way. | -阿拉娜 -没门 |
[13:52] | No. | 不行 |
[13:54] | I’m like, what, am I gonna sell my soul? | 难道我要出卖我的灵魂吗 |
[13:56] | – $2.00. – Okay, let’s do it. | -两块 -好的 |
[14:01] | Oh. That’s hysterical. $40, huh? | 太逗了 40块 |
[14:03] | Yeah, which is a really great deal, | 对 很划算 |
[14:06] | uh, considering the art will only continue to appreciate. | 毕竟艺术品会一直增值 |
[14:09] | Of course, shrimp cocktail’s Ron Howard’s favorite food. | 当然了 朗·霍华德最爱的食物是鸡尾冷虾 |
[14:12] | He probably has it three, four times a week, that pussy. | 他多半一周要吃三四次 那怂逼 |
[14:15] | Uh, it’s a fictional series | 这是个虚构系列 |
[14:17] | based on the artist’s imagination, um– | 根据作者的想象来创作的 |
[14:21] | Wait a minute, you mean this is not real? | 等等 你是说这不是真的 |
[14:22] | Like Bruce Springsteen’s favorite food is not a tomato? | 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀最爱的食物不是番茄 |
[14:25] | No, I mean, he’s from Jersey, so I put him with a tomato | 是的 他来自新泽西 所以我画了个番茄 |
[14:28] | ’cause I was like, that’s a marriage, you know, that works. | 就像是婚姻一样 很配 |
[14:31] | Ah, come on, this is unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[14:33] | What kind of is this? | 这都是些什么鬼 |
[14:34] | – What? – Is it that unbelievable? | -什么 -有这么难以置信吗 |
[14:36] | Forty doll– I give $40, I’m gonna get a little more | 40 40的话 你的这些画 |
[14:38] | than artwork from you over there, sweet cheeks. | 可不值这个价 妹子 |
[14:40] | Why don’t you my dick? | 那你来吃我的屌啊 |
[14:42] | Hey, listen, I’ve been there, sweetie. I’ve been there. | 我已经吃过了 亲爱的 我吃过了 |
[14:44] | – To my dick? – Yeah. | -我的屌吗 -是的 |
[14:47] | 20 21 20 20, 21… Twen– | |
[14:50] | There’s just $22 still. | 只有22 |
[14:52] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:54] | Okay, Oliver, I want you to remember | 奥利弗 你要记住 |
[14:55] | that most of this day is a secret, okay? | 今天的大多数时候都是秘密 好吗 |
[14:58] | Adults aren’t supposed to ask kids to keep secrets. | 大人不该叫小孩保守秘密 |
[15:07] | Hey, guy, how was your day? | 今天过得怎么样啊 |
[15:08] | We hung out with Abbi, Ilana’s girlfriend, | 我们和阿拉娜的女友艾比一起玩 |
[15:11] | even though they can’t be together right now. | 尽管她们现在不能在一起 |
[15:13] | But they will be someday. | 但总有一天会的 |
[15:15] | Ilana. I had no idea you were gay. | 阿拉娜 我不知道你是拉拉 |
[15:19] | We all… | 我们 |
[15:20] | Having a “Gayby”-sitter will be wonderful | 有个同志临时保姆 |
[15:22] | for Oliver’s cv to get into middle school. | 会给奥利弗申请中学时的履历加分 |
[15:24] | And get this. | 还有 |
[15:25] | We gave all these clothes to homeless people | 我们把所有衣服都给了流浪汉 |
[15:27] | And I thought I would feel dirty afterwards, but it was so nice. | 我本以为之后我会觉得脏 但其实感觉很棒 |
[15:30] | How very funky. | 真时髦 |
[15:33] | You were just talking about how you’re so sick | 你之前不是说你受不了 |
[15:34] | of all your clothes from last season. | 你上一季的衣服吗 |
[15:37] | Instead of bringing it in to the stables, | 与其送到马厩里 |
[15:39] | you should give it all to Ilana. | 不如给阿拉娜 |
[15:40] | She could probably donate it for you right now. | 她多半现在就能帮你捐了 |
[15:43] | Well, I mean on the one hand, | 一方面 |
[15:45] | the horses do get very cold in the winter, | 冬天马会很冷 |
[15:47] | but on the other, the less fortunate probably get | 但另一方面 那些不幸的人可能 |
[15:50] | just as cold, maybe even more so. | 会同样冷 甚至更冷 |
[15:52] | Ilana, do you think this is something you could do for me? | 阿拉娜 你觉得你可以帮我去捐了吗 |
[15:57] | Um, I do have some stuff… | 我还有点事 |
[15:58] | – I’ll give you cash for a cab. – Yeah, mm-hmm, sure. | -我给你打车的钱 -当然 |
[16:03] | Yay. Thank you… | 多谢 |
[16:05] | For those kisses. | 你的吻 |
[16:07] | Come on, dude, I thought we were cool. | 搞错没有 我们不是说好了吗 |
[16:09] | Now I gotta lug all this to some jesus house? | 现在我得把这些衣服送到某个庇护所里 |
[16:11] | No, you bobo. | 不 你个蠢蛋 |
[16:13] | My mom’s stuff is fancy as . | 我妈的东西都很高级 |
[16:15] | Take it back to Beacon’s and sell the out of it. | 拿到灯塔衣橱古着店可以卖很多钱 |
[16:20] | The student has become the teacher. | 青出于蓝胜于蓝啊 |
[16:22] | Yes, queen, yes, queen, yes, queen! | 是哒 女王 是哒 女王 |
[16:27] | Yes, queen! | 是哒 女王 |
[16:30] | Ilana, do the homeless like Prada? | 阿拉娜 流浪汉喜欢普拉达吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, queen! | 是哒 女王 |
[16:58] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[17:01] | Well, do you remember me? | 那你记得我吗 |
[17:03] | – Even less. – We were just in here two hours ago. | -更没印象了 -我们两小时前才来过 |
[17:07] | Do you work on commission? | 你是根据销售量提成吗 |
[17:08] | – No. – Yeah, do you work on commission? | -不 -你是根据销售量提成吗 |
[17:11] | I said no. | 我说了不是 |
[17:12] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没听到 |
[17:13] | Big mistake. Big. | 真可惜 相当可惜 |
[17:15] | Huge. | 超级可惜 |
[17:22] | Remember me now? | 现在记得我了吗 |
[17:23] | We remember you… | 我们记得你 |
[17:25] | ’cause your hair and lipstick looks cute. | 因为你头发和嘴唇很可爱 |
[17:31] | I can give you $13,000 in store credit or $903 in cash. | 我可以给你价值13000的店铺退料单或者903的现金 |
[17:36] | Woo-hoo, store credit for life! | 退料单万岁 |
[17:37] | Dude, I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[17:39] | Money, right, money, money. | 对 钱 钱 |
[17:40] | Speaking of which, how much is my aunt’s timeless, beautiful, | 说到这个 我姨妈永恒漂亮 |
[17:45] | classic apothecary bag? | 经典的药师手袋多少钱 |
[17:48] | 226 $226. | |
[17:54] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[17:56] | By the way… | 对了 |
[17:57] | I know that shirt’s from Forever 21. | 我知道那件衣服是Forever 21的 |
[17:59] | You’re not kidding anybody. | 别想糊弄人 |
[18:02] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:12] | I got it. | 开了 |
[18:17] | Okay, ease your grip. | 轻点 |
[18:20] | There we go. | 好了 |
[18:23] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[18:24] | – Yeah. – They’re not gonna know, right? | -是的 -他们不会知道的 对吗 |
[18:25] | No one will ever notice. | 没人会注意到 |
[18:28] | I’m going home and I’m shutting my blinds | 我要回家 关上百叶窗 |
[18:30] | and I’m going to go to sleep like, forever, | 然后睡觉 永远睡下去 |
[18:34] | Until my shift at 10:30 today. | 睡到我今天10:30的班 |
[18:36] | Not so fast, muchacha. | 别这么急着走 姑娘 |
[18:38] | I need you right here. | 我需要你在这 |
[18:40] | Trey, there’s no way there’s a pube situation. | 特雷 现在不可能有阴毛要清理 |
[18:42] | No one else is here. | 没人在 |
[18:43] | Do you put your pubes somewhere? | 你把你阴毛放在某个地方了吗 |
[18:45] | No. | 没有 |
[18:46] | You’re teaching a class today. | 你今天要上一节课 |
[18:47] | And it starts in two hours. | 两小时后开始 |
[18:49] | This is a bazinga. | 你在逗我吧 |
[18:50] | I swear, I’ve lost all respect for you, Trey. | 我发誓 我对你失去尊重 特雷 |
[18:52] | It’s not a bazinga. | 没逗你 |
[18:54] | Abbi, you’re such a good cleaner. | 艾比 你是个优秀的清洁工 |
[18:56] | You’re so special. | 你如此特别 |
[18:58] | Plus Regina who normally teaches the class | 而且平常教课的蕾吉娜 |
[18:59] | has been missing for 48 hours. | 已经失踪了48小时了 |
[19:02] | Love Regina, but that’s awesome. | 我爱蕾吉娜 不过这太棒了 |
[19:04] | I mean, I can– I… | 我是说 我可以 |
[19:07] | So I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be a trainer. | 我要当教练了 |
[19:10] | – Yeah. – Of a class. | -对 -一节课的教练 |
[19:11] | Just one class. | 就一节课 |
[19:12] | But I kinda need you to leave me alone | 但我需要你让我 |
[19:14] | in the studio for a while. | 一个人在健身房里待一会儿 |
[19:17] | Gotta finish paying off my half of the mirror. | 我那一半镜子的钱还没赚到呢 |
[19:21] | – Okay. – ‘kay. | -好 -好 |
[19:28] | What’s up, guys? | 各位好啊 |
[19:29] | Are you ready to rise to your potential? | 准备好发挥你的潜力了吗 |
[19:34] | Let’s do this! | 我们开始吧 |
[19:36] | Here we go, yeah, here we go! | 动起来 |
[19:38] | Come on, yeah, move those arms, | 对 手动起来 |
[19:40] | move those legs, move those arms. | 腿动起来 手动起来 |
[19:42] | Let’s go, guys. | 加油 |
[19:43] | What ignites you? | 是什么点燃了你 |
[19:45] | What fuels your fire? | 是什么让你燃烧得更猛烈 |
[19:48] | Oh, you know what? I’ll clean that up later, don’t worry. | 我过会儿会打扫 别担心 |
[19:53] | What’s up? I’m kirk steele. | 你好 我是科克·斯蒂尔 |
[19:55] | I’m 18, I’m from Orlando, Florida | 我18岁 来自佛罗里达州奥兰多 |
[19:57] | and my favorite movie is “Garden state”. | 我最爱的电影是《情归新泽西》 |
[19:59] | Are you ready to explore the infinite abyss? | 你准备好探索无尽深渊了吗 |
[20:11] | When I grow up I either want to be a stunt choreographer | 长大后我想成为特技编导 |
[20:13] | or I want to work with kids with MS. | 或者帮助有多发性硬化病的小孩 |
[20:25] | Somebody stop me! | 谁来阻止我 |
[20:30] | I have two twin sisters. | 我有两个双胞胎姐妹 |
[20:54] | Ooh, I stink. | 我臭死了 |
[21:10] | Didn’t like to do it again | 不想再做一次 |
[21:14] | Everybody singing on the Mississippi river bank | 人人都在密西西比河河畔上唱歌 |
[21:18] | – That was great! – Mississippi river at midnight | -不错 -午夜的密西西比河 |