时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | God, so at first I thought, | 天 一开始我想 |
[00:03] | do I have, like, a long butt hair? | 我屁股上是不是有根很长的毛 |
[00:05] | And then I realized, no. | 然后我意识到 不是 |
[00:06] | It’s my head hair. | 那是我的头发 |
[00:08] | Fall down my back and in my butt crack. | 从我的背上掉到股沟里了 |
[00:10] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[00:11] | Okay, we have to go back to the fact | 好了 话题该回到你今晚终于 |
[00:12] | that you are finally going to vagina-swallow Jeremy tonight. | 要和杰瑞米过上性福生活了 |
[00:17] | It’s really more of, like, a get-together, | 其实更像是随便聚聚 |
[00:18] | hang out sesh at his apartment. | 在他家玩一会儿 |
[00:20] | You know, it’s not really an official date-date. | 算不上正式约会 |
[00:22] | Yeah, yeah, not official, but yeah. | 好吧 算不上正式 |
[00:25] | There’s just so much I want to know about him, like, | 我想了解他的方方面面 |
[00:27] | I don’t know where he went to college, | 我不知道他在哪上的大学 |
[00:29] | how many sisters he has. | 有几个姐妹 |
[00:30] | Oh, he definitely has sisters. | 他肯定有姐妹 |
[00:31] | He also definitely doesn’t wear underwear. | 而且肯定不穿内裤 |
[00:33] | He’s got his junk rolling around in there all smelly and stuff. | 他的老二又臭又鼓 |
[00:36] | I just want to take it slow, you know? | 我想慢慢来 你懂吗 |
[00:37] | I really feel like this can, like, be something. | 我真心觉得这段关系有前途 |
[00:42] | Of course she isn’t here. | 她当然没到了 |
[00:43] | I knew we didn’t have to rush. | 我就知道我们不用那么赶 |
[00:44] | This bitch is always late. | 这贱人老是迟到 |
[00:46] | Oh, here she is. | 她来了 |
[00:48] | I can’t believe you beat me here! | 不敢相信你比我到得早 |
[00:50] | This bitch is always late. | 这贱人老是迟到 |
[00:51] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, honey. | -你好啊 妈 -你好 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Oh, I missed you. Abbi, come here. | 想死你了 艾比 抱一个 |
[00:57] | Ready to get your nails did, girls? | 准备好做指甲了吗 姑娘们 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:59] | Yelp said somebody got staph infection in this place. | 大众点评上有人说在这里感染了葡萄球菌 |
[01:02] | It’s so cheap now. | 所以现在可便宜了 |
[01:03] | Staph is not the real bad one, right? | 感染葡萄球菌并不是真正严重的那种吧 |
[01:05] | Yeah, it is. | 是 |
[01:13] | Pick a color. | 挑个颜色 |
[01:14] | Oh, I’m just gonna use one of theirs. | 我用他们店里的就行了 |
[01:15] | Well, how are you gonna do touch-ups during the week? | 那你平时怎么补色呢 |
[01:18] | Mom, she’s a high-class WASP-y Jew. | 妈 她是个高端的犹太白人 |
[01:21] | A Philadelphia queen from down the Main Line, | 来自主线区[富人区]的费城皇后 |
[01:25] | King of Prussia Mall! | 普鲁士购物广场之王 |
[01:36] | Oh, Bobbi, I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry | 波比 我只想说 |
[01:38] | about Grandma Esther passing away. | 我对艾斯特外婆的去世深表遗憾 |
[01:40] | Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | But don’t cry for Grandma Esther. | 但别为艾斯特外婆流泪 |
[01:43] | That woman lived 92 full years. | 她活了整整92年 |
[01:46] | She played for the Rockford Peaches. | 她在罗克福德桃子队打过球 |
[01:48] | She sang at the Cotton Club. | 在棉花俱乐部唱过歌 |
[01:50] | – And she fucked Little Richard! – Oh, I forgot about that. | -还上过小理查德[摇滚歌手] -忘了说这茬 |
[01:52] | Wait, I thought Little Richard was gay. | 等等 我以为小理查德是同性恋呢 |
[01:54] | – Bisexual alien. – No, bisexual alien. | -双性恋外星人 -不 双性恋外星人 |
[01:56] | Besides, you know what? | 除此之外 |
[01:57] | Gets me a chance to go to Canal Street | 还让我有机会去坚尼街 |
[01:59] | and pick up some handbags for the girls back on Long Island. | 买点包回去给长岛家的姑娘们 |
[02:01] | Mom, I thought we were done with the bag obsession. | 妈 我们不是已经戒了买包的瘾吗 |
[02:03] | Excuse me, Ilana, my mother just died. | 拜托 阿拉娜 我妈刚死了 |
[02:06] | I was done, but now I’m dipping my toe back in. | 我之前是戒了 现在要重操旧业了 |
[02:09] | Speaking of which, sweetheart, | 说到这儿 亲爱的 |
[02:11] | you’re gonna need a much stronger scissor | 你得拿个厉害点的剪刀 |
[02:12] | for that big toe, okay? Thank you. | 来对付我的大脚趾 谢谢 |
[02:19] | Abbi, sweetheart, let me know if you want me to get you a bag | 艾比 亲爱的 一会儿我去中国城 |
[02:21] | when I go to Chinatown later, okay? | 你想让我带包的话尽管告诉我 |
[02:23] | I love bags. | 我爱包包 |
[02:24] | You guys enjoy the day together. | 你们俩好好享受这一天 |
[02:26] | I’m actually late for my non-date hangout, you know. | 我的非正式约会已经迟到了 |
[02:29] | Don’t forget to wear a condom, Abbi. | 记得戴套 艾比 |
[02:32] | Ilana, I– | 阿拉娜 我 |
[02:33] | One time, I don’t wear a condom and you tell your– | 就一次 我就一次没戴你还告诉了 |
[02:35] | No! That’s just how she says goodbye to people. | 不是 这就是她跟人告别的方式 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I care. | 是的 我很关心他人 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | All right, well, have fun. | 好了 玩得开心 |
[02:41] | Will you look at that gorgeous tush? | 看看那翘臀 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God, it’s perfection. | 我的天 太完美了 |
[02:44] | – Talking about my butt? – Yes. | -在谈论我的臀部吗 -是的 |
[02:54] | Jay-Z and Beyonce, they’re in the Illuminati. | 杰斯和碧昂丝 他们是光照派的 |
[02:58] | Yeah, yes. | 对 |
[02:58] | And what about Blue Ivy? | 那布鲁·艾薇呢 |
[03:00] | She will become all of their Grandmaster Supreme. | 她会成为他们所有人的至上大师 |
[03:03] | Wow, lucky kid. | 幸运的孩子 |
[03:04] | – Bags, bags, bags, bags. – Here we go. | -包 包 包 包 -到了 |
[03:06] | Bags, bags, bags. | 包 包 包 |
[03:07] | Buying counterfeit bags is illegal. | 买假包是犯法的 |
[03:12] | Five dollar, five dollar. | 5美元 5美元 |
[03:31] | Okay, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[03:33] | What the fuck am I talking Chinese for? | 我他妈为什么要说中文 |
[03:35] | Bags, bags. | 包 包 |
[03:36] | I think that Blue Ivy must look more like Jay then Bey. | 布鲁·艾薇肯定更像杰斯而不是碧昂丝 |
[03:39] | Otherwise, we’d be seeing more pictures. | 不然的话 她的照片应该会更多 |
[03:40] | Mom, Ma, Jay is so handsome! | 妈 杰斯很帅啊 |
[03:42] | – Hurry! Hurry! – Nah, too much lips. | -快快 -狗屁 他嘴唇太厚了 |
[03:43] | His lips are his hottest feature! | 他的嘴唇最性感了 |
[03:45] | Not for me. | 我觉得一般 |
[03:48] | Hurry, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[03:50] | Fast, fast! | 快 快 |
[03:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[03:52] | We bring our own blindfolds, no. | 我们自带眼罩了 不要这个 |
[03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Remember that time I got pink eye? | 记得那次我得了急性结膜炎吗 |
[03:56] | That was so horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[03:57] | I know, that was gross. | 就是 太恶心了 |
[04:06] | I can’t believe that you live across the hall from me. | 我不敢相信你住在我对门 |
[04:09] | Like, this apartment is so insane. | 这公寓也太棒了 |
[04:12] | Thanks, I knocked down all the walls. | 谢谢 我把墙都敲了 |
[04:15] | Hate walls. | 不喜欢有墙 |
[04:16] | These postcards are so cool. | 这些明信片太酷了 |
[04:18] | They kind of remind me a little bit of your drawing. | 它们有点让我想到你的画 |
[04:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | I collected them on the last road trip I took | 是我和我的癌症晚期小狗 |
[04:23] | with my terminal dog– Miss you, Betsy. | 在上段公路旅行期间收集的 想你 贝贝 |
[04:26] | Wow, that’s so sweet, I’m sorry. | 真感人 我很遗憾 |
[04:29] | You know, I’ve been surrounded by a lot of death lately, too. | 我最近身边也有很多死亡的故事 |
[04:33] | And sometimes death really makes me think about… | 有时死亡真的会让我思考 |
[04:39] | life. | 生命 |
[04:40] | I totally agree. | 完全同意 |
[04:42] | To life. | 敬生命 |
[04:44] | And to remember, | 敬纪念 |
[04:46] | and, and to being. | 也敬当下 |
[04:48] | And– and– and– | 还有 |
[04:51] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[04:56] | You’re really eloquent about death. | 你对死亡有很深的见解 |
[04:58] | Well, my favorite TV show is “Six Feet Under”, | 我最爱的电视剧是《六尺之下》 |
[05:00] | so that’s probably why. | 也许是因为这个吧 |
[05:02] | I haven’t seen it. | 我没看过 |
[05:03] | You haven’t seen “Six Feet Under”?! | 你没看过《六尺之下》 |
[05:06] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:08] | You’re so lucky. | 你太幸运了 |
[05:10] | You know, I have the box set if you want to borrow it. | 我有合集 可以借给你 |
[05:11] | Maybe we could watch it together sometime. | 或者我们可以什么时候一起看 |
[05:13] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[05:14] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 好的 |
[05:17] | If you– if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[05:21] | I definitely do. | 我当然想 |
[05:25] | Oh– That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[05:26] | You got a little, um– | 你脸上有点 |
[05:28] | I got you, come here. | 我来吧 过来 |
[05:29] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:40] | I’m kissing Jeremy. | 我在亲杰瑞米 |
[05:44] | Oh, my God, I’m kissing Abbi. | 我的天 我在亲艾比 |
[05:53] | Ilana, I don’t want you to eat sushi anymore, okay? | 阿拉娜 你别再吃寿司了 好吗 |
[05:55] | – What? – Fukushima! | -为什么 -因为福岛 |
[05:56] | – The radiation levels are off the charts. – Oh, give me a break. | -辐射水平都爆表了 -得了吧 |
[05:58] | It’s all over the Internet, I’m not making this shit up! | 网上到处都是 我又不是胡说八道的 |
[06:01] | You wanna talk nasty seafood? | 你想说肮脏的海鲜是吗 |
[06:02] | I read a thing on “Buzzfeed” that said there’s microscopic shrimp | 我在Buzzfeed上看到说 |
[06:06] | in all of New York City drinking water. | 纽约的饮用水里都有一种微小虾米 |
[06:08] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | – Copepods, they’re called. – No! | -叫桡足类 -不可能 |
[06:10] | Yeah, Google it. | 真的 你自己谷歌 |
[06:11] | We have shrimp inside of us at all times, | 我们体内一直都有小虾米 |
[06:13] | which I’m okay with, sounds delicious. | 我倒不介意 听起来很好吃 |
[06:15] | But it’s like, ask me first? | 但你总得提前问我一声吧 |
[06:28] | Now we’re cooking with gas. | 总算真正开始了 |
[06:30] | All the good shit is always down a manhole. | 好东西都在人洞里面 |
[06:37] | How have we not done this sooner? | 我们为什么没早点这样 |
[06:38] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[06:43] | Do you want to maybe switch? | 你想换一换吗 |
[06:45] | Mix it up a little bit? | 换点口味 |
[06:47] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah, why not, right? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[06:50] | Oh, awesome. | 太好了 |
[07:00] | It’s a Shinjo. | 这是个Shinjo |
[07:06] | Right in the butt. | 插进菊花 |
[07:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:12] | Oh, you just meant switch positions? | 你刚刚只是想换个体位吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, but it’s fine. | 是啊 不过也没关系 |
[07:15] | I– I thought you were suggesting that we switch. | 我以为你是说我们换一下角色 |
[07:17] | Yeah, it just caught me off guard, | 只是有点突如其来 |
[07:18] | so I’m just getting, you know, the feel. | 所以我还在消化 |
[07:21] | I’m so sorry. No, I– Please. | 抱歉 不 我 给我吧 |
[07:23] | – No, you know what? – Just forget it. | -你知道吗 -算了 |
[07:25] | I just need a minute. Just one minute. It’s okay. | 我需要一点时间 就一会儿 没事的 |
[07:31] | Stupid. | 蠢蛋 |
[07:40] | Rachel Ackerman, Rachel Alterman, | 给雷切尔·阿克曼 雷切尔·奥特曼 |
[07:42] | Aunt Cherry. | 切丽阿姨 |
[07:43] | Rabbi Stein, Rachel Lieberman. | 拉比斯坦 雷切尔·利伯曼 |
[07:46] | Joanne from the salon. | 美发店的乔安妮 |
[07:48] | Cut or uncut? | 割没割过包皮 |
[07:50] | Cut. | 割了的 |
[07:51] | Ooh, elegant. And girth? | 讲究人 尺寸呢 |
[07:52] | Listen, dude, I’m freaking the fuck out right now. | 听着姐们 我凌乱了 |
[07:54] | So we were doing it, | 我们正做着呢 |
[07:56] | and I was like, “We should switch positions,” | 我就说 “我们换一下吧” |
[07:57] | and then he throws me a strap-on. | 然后他就丢给了我个穿戴式假阳具 |
[08:02] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[08:04] | – Hello? – I get one, too. | -喂 -我自己也要一个 |
[08:06] | And I think the rest are just gonna be extras, so yeah. | 剩下来的就是多的 好了 |
[08:16] | Ilana, control yourself. | 阿拉娜 控制一下你自己 |
[08:18] | Excuse me, I’m on the phone. | 不好意思 我在打电话呢 |
[08:19] | Jesus, Ilana. | 天 阿拉娜 |
[08:22] | This is a dream come true. | 这可是梦想成真 |
[08:24] | Thank you for sharing this with me. | 感谢你与我分享 |
[08:26] | Dude, I’m calling for advice. | 姐们 我打电话可是来咨询的 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:29] | Okay, so start by lubing up the head and work– | 好的 首先润滑头部 然后 |
[08:31] | No– I’m not even sure I’m gonna do it. | 不是 我都不确定我是不是要这么做 |
[08:33] | What is not to know? This is once in a lifetime! | 有什么好确定的 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[08:35] | It’s going too fast. | 进展太快了 |
[08:37] | Ab, all throughout college, | 小艾 读大学那会儿 |
[08:38] | I slept with a strap-on on, | 我天天睡觉都戴着穿戴式假阳具 |
[08:40] | just in case the opportunity came along | 就是为这种情况做准备 |
[08:42] | that you have handed to you on a fucking silver platter! | 而你不劳而获就碰上了 |
[08:44] | I don’t know, I just envisioned being with Jeremy in, like, | 我说不好 我曾设想过许多种 |
[08:46] | a lot of different ways, but not– | 和杰瑞米在一起的样子 但不是 |
[08:49] | not this way. | 不是这样子 |
[08:51] | We are going to my grandmother’s shiva, okay? | 我们一会儿要参加我外婆的追悼会 |
[08:54] | The reason I’m, like, sitting and crying | 而我会在那里坐着哭泣的唯一原因 |
[08:56] | is because that badass bitch did everything she ever wanted to. | 是这女人把想做的事都做了 |
[09:01] | You want to go to the grave | 你是想躺进坟墓的时候 |
[09:02] | dreaming of Jeremy’s hairy, adorable little butthole? | 幻想杰瑞米那毛茸茸 可爱的小菊花 |
[09:05] | Or do you want to die knowing that you brought him pleasure | 还是想在死的时候知道自己像女王般猛操他 |
[09:08] | by plowing it like a queen? | 给他带来了快感 |
[09:10] | I just don’t know, Ilana. | 我没主意 阿拉娜 |
[09:12] | Bitch, you know. | 贱人 你心里清楚的 |
[09:14] | You wouldn’t have called me if you didn’t. | 不然的话你不会打电话给我 |
[09:21] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[09:26] | Ab? | 小艾 |
[09:28] | Ab? | 小艾 |
[09:30] | Ab. | 小艾 |
[09:31] | Ab! | 小艾 |
[09:34] | Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[09:34] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[09:37] | I volunteered to teach some underprivileged kids | 我志愿参加了贫困儿童教学 |
[09:39] | how to do some woodworking today. | 今天要去教他们做木工 |
[09:41] | I’m running a little bit late. | 我要迟到了 |
[09:43] | Wow, that’s beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[09:44] | Listen, stay as long as you want. | 听着 想待多久待多久 |
[09:49] | Have a great day. | 祝你度过愉快的一天 |
[09:51] | I mean, till tonight. | 今晚见 |
[10:21] | She had, like, a tight physique. | 她体格很强壮 |
[10:23] | She was awesome. Well-rounded human being. | 她很棒 全才一个 |
[10:26] | It’s so nice to see you guys. | 见到你们太好了 |
[10:28] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我很爱你们 |
[10:31] | – We love you, too. – We love you, too, Dad. | -我们也爱你 -我们也爱你 爸 |
[10:33] | My dad didn’t love me half as much as I love you guys. | 我父亲爱我的程度不及我爱你们的一半 |
[10:36] | – Okay. – We know. | -是啊 -我们知道 |
[10:37] | Oh, your mom is so broken up over this loss. | 你们的母亲为这事很心痛 |
[10:40] | Poor Mommy. | 可怜的妈妈 |
[10:40] | And the toll into the city? 13 bucks. | 给市政府的税 足足13美元 |
[10:43] | Now, you know that’s going right into Bloomberg’s pocket. | 直接进了布隆伯格的口袋 |
[10:46] | Bloomberg isn’t mayor anymore. | 布隆伯格已经不做市长了 |
[10:47] | That’s what he wants you to think! | 这是他想让你这么以为的 |
[11:04] | Once again, these nipple clamps are not tight enough. | 这些乳头夹还是不够紧 |
[11:08] | They keep popping off. | 总是掉下来 |
[11:10] | Well, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉女士 |
[11:11] | That’s as tight as they get. | 只能这么紧了 |
[11:14] | Have a nice day. | 祝您愉快 |
[11:18] | Sir, so I have a– I– This morning, I was– | 先生 我有个 我 今早 我 |
[11:23] | You tried to wash a dildo in a dishwasher? | 用洗碗机洗假阳具了 |
[11:26] | I did indeed. | 没错 |
[11:27] | Well, I don’t think you’re here for a staring contest. | 你应该也不是来参加干瞪眼比赛的 |
[11:29] | – Can I see it? – Okay. | -我能看一下吗 -可以 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Parabolic tearing. | 抛物线型变形 |
[11:35] | Low curvature. | 弯曲度较低 |
[11:37] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 我们开工吧 |
[11:48] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:50] | Okay, that’ll be $79. | 一共79美元 |
[11:51] | That’s a lot. | 不便宜啊 |
[11:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | You know, Shelley Winters purchased one of these once. | 雪莉·温特斯有次也买了这款 |
[11:58] | – God damn it, the shiva! – Language! | -我去 追悼会 -注意用词 |
[12:01] | And he will raise you up | 他会用鹰之翼 |
[12:05] | – on eagle’s wings – Isn’t that a Christian song? | -将你托起 -这不是基督教的歌吗 |
[12:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:13] | Abbi, oh, it’s so good to see you. | 艾比 见到你太好了 |
[12:17] | – Oh, that’ll be our little secret, okay? – Yeah. | -这得保密 -好 |
[12:20] | Let me take your bag. | 我帮你拿包 |
[12:20] | You know what? I can hang onto it. | 没事 我能背着的 |
[12:22] | – Why not. – Oh, girl power. | -为什么不呢 -女孩力量 |
[12:23] | Ilana, honey, look who’s here. | 阿拉娜 亲爱的 看谁来了 |
[12:29] | Simply yes or no. | 就说有还是没有 |
[12:31] | Did you or did you not… | 你有还是没有 |
[12:36] | peg? | 倒插门他 |
[12:43] | Ilana– | 阿拉娜 |
[12:44] | This is the happiest day of my– life! | 这是我有生以来最开心的一天 |
[12:54] | I think she’s upset. | 她可能伤心过度了 |
[12:56] | You know it’s your grandmother’s shiva? | 你知道这是你外婆的追悼会吧 |
[12:57] | Whoo, you a pegga! | 你是个倒插门者了 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | – Pega-seuss! – Maybe we can talk about it– – That’s you. | -倒插门女神 -我们晚点再 -是你 |
[13:02] | Let’s talk about it at my house, later. | 晚点去我家再讨论这个话题 |
[13:03] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[13:05] | – I’m so sorry. – Oh, hi, sweetheart, thanks for coming. | -我很遗憾 -亲爱的 你能来太好了 |
[13:08] | Look at you. She’s glowing, Ilana, look at her. | 瞧你 她容光焕发 阿拉娜 瞧她 |
[13:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:11] | – Ooh, this is a nice bag. – Thank you so much. | -这包真不错 -谢谢 |
[13:13] | – Italian leather? – Yeah, I think so. | -意大利真皮的吗 -应该是 |
[13:15] | – Yeah, how’s the lining? Oh, it’s a great lining. | -内衬怎么样 -内衬挺好的 |
[13:16] | Let me see– I’ll be the judge of that. | 让我看看 由我来评判 |
[13:19] | No, trust me. Trust me. | 不 相信我就行了 |
[13:20] | Abbi Anna Abrams! My mother’s freshly dead! | 艾比·安娜·艾布拉姆斯 我母亲刚去世 |
[13:23] | – Now let me look at this lining! – Abbi, give it to her. | -让我看包的内衬 -艾比 给她吧 |
[13:25] | Ooh, waterproof, love that. | 防水的 我喜欢 |
[13:28] | Nice backstitch. | 倒缝针不错 |
[13:30] | You really are a high-class Jewess, let me tell ya. | 你确实是个上等犹太女人 我认证 |
[13:33] | I told you. | 我早说了 |
[13:35] | Beautiful, beautiful. Where’d you get this? | 太美了 你在哪儿买的 |
[13:38] | Um, you know, it’s… Um… | 就是 这是 |
[13:41] | You know, that is a… | 你懂的 这是个 |
[13:45] | Do I need to keep going? | 还要继续说吗 |
[13:46] | – Yeah. Definitely. – No, no, hold on. Peg? | -当然啦 -等等 倒插门 |
[13:49] | What’s peg? | 倒插门是什么 |
[13:50] | Pegging is when a woman with a strap-on, | 就是女的穿上一根带子 |
[13:52] | with a dildo, penetrates a man. | 前面有个假阳具 然后插男人 |
[13:55] | Oh, but wouldn’t that be more like a gay thing, Elliot? | 但那不是更像基佬干的事情吗 艾略特 |
[13:58] | No, I mean, how would I put a dildo | 不是 我怎么在自己鸡鸡上面 |
[14:00] | on top of my dick? | 再放个假阳具 |
[14:01] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[14:01] | Straight men and gay men alike both enjoy prostate stimulation. | 直男和基佬都喜欢前列腺快感 |
[14:05] | And it’s very popular with married couples. | 这在已婚夫妇里很受欢迎 |
[14:08] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:09] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[14:10] | We were at the Millers’ once. | 我们有次去米勒 |
[14:11] | It turned out it was a swingers party. | 结果发现是个伴侣交换派对 |
[14:12] | No! | 不是吧 |
[14:13] | Yeah, but we didn’t have sex with anybody, just– | 真的 但我们没和别人性交 只是 |
[14:15] | You know, but we stayed ’cause the food was incredible. | 我们没走是因为东西太好吃了 |
[14:17] | Yes, and we also stayed because the owner’s child | 还因为店主的孩子吸毒过量死了 |
[14:20] | had died of an overdose and we wanted to be supportive. | 我们想留下来表示支持 |
[14:22] | Out of support. | 出于支持 |
[14:23] | But Abbi, good for you for trying something new, | 但艾比 你能尝试新鲜事物真是太好了 |
[14:25] | That is terrific. | 好极了 |
[14:27] | I can’t really believe that we’re talking about it, | 不敢相信我们在讨论这个话题 |
[14:29] | because, you know, Ilana was telling me about Grandma Esther | 因为 阿拉娜之前跟我说到艾斯特外婆 |
[14:32] | and how she– she lived with no regrets. | 说她如何 了无遗憾地过完一生 |
[14:34] | And it made me think, we all need to live more like that, | 这不仅让我想 我们都需要像这样活着 |
[14:37] | You know, like, I kind of feel like I– | 我感觉有点像 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I pegged. | 没错 我倒插门了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I pegged, | 我倒插门了 |
[14:42] | but I kind of did it for Grandma Esther, you know? | 但我某种程度上是为了艾斯特外婆而做的 |
[14:46] | In a way. | 某种意义上 |
[14:47] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:49] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[14:50] | Mom, feel something! | 妈 就没点感触吗 |
[14:51] | I’m feeling the inside of this bag, okay? | 我在感触这包的内里呢 |
[14:57] | I promise I will never, ever tell anybody about your fart. | 我发誓我永远不会告诉别人你放屁 |
[15:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:01] | Elliot, come on, we gotta get out of here. | 艾略特 来吧 我们走 |
[15:03] | Gotta get the car. | 得去取车 |
[15:04] | Don’t dawdle. | 别浪费时间 |
[15:06] | Say hi to the dog. | 和狗打个招呼 |
[15:06] | I got somewhere, I, um, need to be. | 我得 去个地方 |
[15:09] | All right, don’t forget to wear a condom. | 好的 别忘了戴套 |
[15:11] | Or not– I don’t know what’s appropriate in this situation. | 或者不戴 我也不懂这种情况怎么才好 |
[15:13] | I don’t know, either. | 我也不知道 |
[15:14] | Listen to me: get that ass. | 听我一句 拿下那翘臀 |
[15:16] | – Maybe I will. – Bye, Ab. | -也许吧 -再见 小艾 |
[15:18] | All right, hold on. Ilana, I can’t find my phone. | 等等 阿拉娜 我找不到手机了 |
[15:20] | I am calling it. | 我马上打 |
[15:23] | God damn it, I must’ve left it in one of the friggin’ bags. | 该死 一定是留在哪个包里了 |
[15:25] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[15:26] | All right, let’s open this up. | 好了 打开箱子吧 |
[15:29] | Don’t put ’em on the filthy floor! | 别放在那么脏的地上 |
[15:30] | Where’s the pashmina? | 披肩呢 |
[15:32] | Get the pashmina out. | 把披肩拿出来 |
[15:34] | – I put this pashmina around my neck! – It doesn’t matter. | -这披肩是用来围脖子的 -那无所谓 |
[15:36] | – Bags, bags, bags. Lots of bags! – Bags, bags, bags! | -包包包 一堆包 -包包包 |
[15:40] | – One bag, two bag, three bag, four. – Bags, bags, bags. | -一 二 三 四个包 -包包包 |
[15:42] | Five bags, six bags, seven bags, more. | 五个包 六个包 七个包 还有包 |
[15:45] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[15:48] | – Clearly, I’m gonna be late to – I think the real crooks down on | -显然我赶不上 -我觉得那些华尔街的 |
[15:51] | – pick up my spread from Zabar’s – Wall Street should be arrested! | -去扎巴拿明天 -罪犯应该被抓起来 |
[15:52] | – for shiva tomorrow! – Reverse Robin Hoods | -追悼会用的果酱了 -反派罗宾汉 |
[15:54] | – I guess I’m gonna use my call -who take from the poor | – 看来我得打电话 -他们劫贫 |
[15:55] | – to call Zabar’s, – and give to their rich friends– | -给扎巴 -济富 |
[15:57] | – cause if you don’t pick your order up, – Ivy League grad/Harvard, | -如果你不去拿 –常春藤哈佛毕业生 |
[15:59] | – you get on their list– – the fat cats down in DC, | -你就会上他们的黑名单 -华盛顿特区的有钱人 |
[16:01] | – And if I get on Zabar’s list, – they don’t mind– | -如果我上了黑名单 -他们不在乎 |
[16:03] | you can bet your ass I’m gonna sue the NYPD! | 你们就等着被我起诉吧 纽约警察局 |
[16:05] | –and little boy prostitutes! | 还有男童牛郎 |
[16:09] | Guess we’re being let off easy ’cause we’re extremely white. | 那么快就放了我们是因为我们很白吧 |
[16:12] | Yeah, that’s the prison industrial complex for you. | 这就是监狱工业集团 |
[16:14] | Wanna get back in the car? | 是想再回车里吗 |
[16:15] | We just want to make sure our voices are heard. | 我们只是想确保自己的声音能被听到 |
[16:18] | They were. You’re very loud. | 听到了 你声音很大 |
[16:19] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Now we’ll just take our handbags and go. | 我们拿上我们的手提包就走 |
[16:22] | We can’t give you the bags. | 包不能给你 |
[16:23] | They’re evidence in an ongoing counterfeit investigation. | 那是一宗正在调查的假冒产品案的证据 |
[16:25] | – Enjoy your new handbags! – “Ongoing”. | -好好享用你的新包 -“正在调查” |
[16:29] | Hello, Zabar’s? It’s Bobbi Wexler. | 你好 是扎巴吗 我是波比·韦克斯勒 |
[16:32] | Don’t you yell at me! | 别对我嚷嚷 |
[16:41] | Wait. Hold on, I’ll be right back. | 等等 马上回来 |
[16:56] | Wait, what is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[16:58] | It– It’s a dildo. | 是个假阳具 |
[17:03] | It’s not my dildo. | 这不是我的假阳具 |
[17:04] | Okay, so it’s stupid. | 好吧 说来有点傻 |
[17:06] | When you left yesterday, | 你昨天走了之后 |
[17:07] | I put yours in the dishwasher and it– it melted it. | 我把你的放进了洗碗机里 结果变形了 |
[17:11] | So I was like, I gotta get you a new one | 所以我就想 得买个新的给你 |
[17:12] | ’cause I ruined your thing and I went to the sex store, | 因为我弄坏了 所以我去了情趣用品店 |
[17:15] | and I got one that looks just like yours, | 买了个和你的一模一样的 |
[17:17] | except this one’s brand new. | 除了它是新的 |
[17:19] | I really appreciate you doing that, I do, | 我很感谢你这么做 真的 |
[17:23] | but mine was a Shinjo. | 但我的是Shinjo |
[17:26] | And that’s, like, a cheap knockoff. | 这只是个便宜的山寨货 |
[17:29] | $79, I feel it could get the job done. | 这要79美元 我觉得可以了 |
[17:34] | Um, it’s just that a Shinjo is custom-made for my body, | 但是新庄是为我度身定做的 |
[17:38] | and it’s made out of all-natural materials– | 而且是用纯天然材料做成 |
[17:41] | Totally, totally. I know that you love | 没错 我明白你 |
[17:42] | to be, like, particular about your stuff, | 对自己的东西很讲究 |
[17:43] | – I was just, like, gonna go– – Wait, wait. | -我本打算 -等等 |
[17:45] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[17:47] | No, it’s just, like, your whole thing. | 没什么 只是你的一切 |
[17:48] | You like your stuff to be specialty and curated. | 你喜欢自己的东西特别 精心呵护 |
[17:51] | – I get it. – Like what? | -我能理解 -比如 |
[17:54] | Like, the cider beer, the cardamom? | 比如 苹果啤酒 比如小豆蔻 |
[17:57] | You have a kimono area. | 你还有个和服区 |
[17:59] | I mean, look at this apartment. | 我是说 看看这公寓 |
[18:00] | Jeremy, I feel like we’re in a magazine. | 杰瑞米 我觉得我们像在一本杂志里 |
[18:02] | In a good way. | 这是好事 |
[18:03] | It’s what I like about you. | 这是我喜欢你的地方 |
[18:05] | I guess I just didn’t realize you were judging me | 看来我一直没发现 |
[18:06] | based on my stuff. | 你是在基于我的物品评判我 |
[18:07] | I’m not judging you, | 我没有评判你 |
[18:09] | I mean, I pegged you last night without any judgment. | 我昨晚倒插门你的时候也没带一点评判 |
[18:12] | Why would you judge that? | 为什么要评判那事 |
[18:13] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:14] | And I did it on the first night. | 我在第一晚就这么做了 |
[18:15] | I’m cool. | 我能接受 |
[18:16] | Abbi, bragging about not judging something | 艾比 吹嘘自己没有评判的背后 |
[18:18] | just means that you think it should be judged. | 说明你觉得这事应该被评判 |
[18:20] | No, I don’t– I’m not– | 我没有 我没有 |
[18:23] | bragging about not judging or judging. | 在炫耀没评判或是评判 |
[18:26] | I’m not bragging or judging. | 我没吹嘘 也没评判 |
[18:27] | This is silly. | 这太蠢了 |
[18:28] | I had fun last night. | 昨晚挺愉快的 |
[18:30] | I liked it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:31] | Can we just begin this again? | 我们能不能再来一次 |
[18:34] | And do it again with that cheap knockoff? | 用这便宜的山寨货再来一次 |
[18:36] | I’ll probably get a rash. | 我很可能会得皮疹的 |
[18:37] | 79 bucks! | 79美元 |
[18:38] | Did you seriously think that you were just gonna stick that | 你真觉得把那个插进我体内 |
[18:40] | inside of me and I wouldn’t feel the difference? | 我会感觉不到差别吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:47] | Now you’re just being childish. | 你太孩子气了 |
[18:50] | I’m being childish? | 我孩子气 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:53] | I fucked you in the ass | 我在我们的第一晚 |
[18:56] | the first night that we did anything, okay? | 就爆了你菊花 好吗 |
[18:59] | I think that’s pretty fucking mature. | 我觉得这行为够成熟了 |
[19:02] | Plus, you’re throwing, like, a temper tantrum | 而且 你在乱发脾气 |
[19:04] | ’cause you don’t have your specialty leather-blown dildo | 就因为你没了自己定制的吹制皮革阳具 |
[19:08] | or whatever. | 还是什么的 |
[19:09] | You’re being an idiot right now. | 你真是个白痴 |
[19:10] | Leather is tanned! | 皮革是鞣制的 |
[19:11] | It’s not blown, like glass. | 不是吹的 玻璃才是吹的 |
[19:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m not a leathersmith. | 不好意思 我不是皮匠 |
[19:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:16] | The only reason I pegged you in the first place | 我起初倒插门你的唯一原因 |
[19:19] | is because Ilana’s grandmother died | 是因为阿拉娜的外婆过世了 |
[19:21] | and she fucked Little Richard. | 而她上过小理查德 |
[19:22] | Cool! | 酷 |
[19:23] | It’s really cool. | 是很酷 |
[19:24] | Real mature. | 真成熟 |
[19:25] | You know what, Abbi? | 你知道吗 艾比 |
[19:28] | I– I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[19:29] | Well, I think that I should go. | 是我觉得我该走了 |
[19:30] | Also, maybe you want to do me a favor | 还有 你能帮我个忙 |
[19:32] | and try to keep the Alanis Morissette down? | 把艾拉妮斯·莫莉赛特的歌放小声一点吗 |
[19:34] | I mean, who– who blasts “Thank You”? | 谁会把《谢谢》这首歌放那么响 |
[19:36] | Now who’s judging other people based on their– their stuff? | 看看现在是谁在基于别人的东西评判人 |
[19:41] | Real mature! | 真成熟 |
[19:42] | Also, a ton of fucking people play that song and love it! | 还有 一堆人放这首歌 而且很喜欢呢 |
[19:46] | Headphones. | 戴耳机 |
[19:51] | If we get to Chinatown in the next ten minutes, we can make it. | 如果我们能在十分钟内到中国城还来得及 |
[19:53] | What– why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:54] | I– I need more bags. | 我需要更多包 |
[19:56] | Mom, we just got arrested! | 妈 我们刚进过局子 |
[19:58] | You don’t understand– I have to have the bags! | 你不懂 我必须得有包傍身 |
[19:59] | – If I don’t have them, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. – Mom! | -没有它们我不知道要怎么办 -妈 |
[20:00] | Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom– What, what? | -妈妈妈妈 -怎么了 |
[20:02] | The bags are gone. Let it go. | 包已经没了 放下吧 |
[20:06] | I never got to say goodbye. | 我都没机会告别 |
[20:10] | The bags know, Mom. They know. | 那些包知道的 妈 它们知道 |
[20:12] | Hey, you’re blocking the whole fucking sidewalk! | 你们把人行道都挡住了 |
[20:15] | – Who the hell are you, – So walk around us, | -你他妈是谁 -绕着走啊 |
[20:16] | – you disrespectful motherfucker? – you patriarchal motherfucker! | -没教养的狗崽子 -男权主义的狗崽子 |
[20:19] | – Who do you think you are, – What is wrong with you? | -你以为你是谁 -你有毛病啊 |
[20:20] | – talking to us that way? – You move around us, fucking face! | -这么跟我们说话 -绕着走 傻逼 |
[20:22] | – I’ll murder you, you little bitch! – You cross the street! | -小心我杀了你 小贱货 -到对面去 |
[20:25] | – I love you so much. – You are my world. | -我好爱你 -你是我的全世界 |
[20:27] | You are my everything, I think about you all day, every day. | 你是我的全部 我每天无时不刻在想你 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna have to avoid him in the hallway. | 我必须在过道里避开他 |
[20:33] | I mean, if I wanna leave the apartment, | 我是说 如果我想离开公寓 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna have to, like, jump out the window. | 我得从窗户跳出去 |
[20:36] | You know, this is a good thing that this all happened. | 这些事其实是好事 |
[20:38] | Your crush on Jeremy was holding you back | 你对杰瑞米的迷恋一度阻碍了你 |
[20:40] | and now you’re free. | 现在你自由了 |
[20:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:43] | I’m wild. | 我自由了 |
[20:44] | – Yeah. – I’m a wild lady. | -没错 -我是个自由女人 |
[20:46] | You know what? I’m gonna delete his texts. | 你知道吗 我要删掉他的短信 |
[20:48] | There’s only four, but they’re gone. | 虽然只有四条 但是删了 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna find someone else to peg. | 你会找到其他可以倒插门的人的 |
[20:51] | There are infinite holes in the sea. | 茫茫大海里有无穷无尽的洞等着你 |
[20:54] | Maybe even, I don’t know… | 说不准还有 |
[20:58] | Girl holes? | 女孩的洞 |
[20:59] | I’m not pegging you, dude. | 我才不要倒插门你 姐们 |
[21:01] | You gotta stop bringing it up. | 别一直提这茬了 |
[21:03] | I think I want to master regular sex first. | 我想先精通常规的爱爱 |
[21:06] | At least you found a good use for that dildo. | 至少你给那个假阳具找到了个好归宿 |
[21:08] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:09] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[21:11] | I want one. | 我也想要一个 |
[21:12] | It was 79 bucks. | 要79美元一个 |
[21:14] | I could find it cheaper in Chinatown. | 我能在中国城找到便宜点的 |
[21:22] | Oh, and also, I’m back on Jay-Z’s lips. | 还有 我对杰斯嘴唇的态度又改了 |
[21:24] | I like him again. | 我又喜欢上他了 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. That’s so good. | 我的天 那太好了 |
[21:28] | So… | 所以 |
[21:31] | Did you give it any more thought? | 你考虑过了吗 |
[21:32] | Well, yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. | 考虑了 我确实考虑了 |
[21:34] | And, well, I haven’t changed my mind, so. | 不过我没改变我的想法 所以 |
[21:38] | Just open up your mind, Arthur, just open up. | 敞开你的心扉 亚瑟 敞开心扉 |
[21:41] | My mind is very open. | 我的心扉挺敞开的 |
[21:42] | My asshole, I’m not so sure about. | 我的屁眼就说不好了 |
[21:45] | I forgot about your precious asshole. | 我忘了你那宝贵的屁眼了 |
[21:46] | But my asshole is fair game, of course. | 但我的屁眼是敞开的 |
[21:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | I’ll pick one up at the mall tomorrow. | 我明天去商场买一个 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:57] | A lot of condolence e-mails to answer. | 好多吊唁信要回复 |
[22:06] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯呢 |
[22:08] | You know, he sent that gorgeous arrangement over there. | 那个漂亮的东西是他送来的 |
[22:10] | I just didn’t want to deal with | 我只是不想向那些老派犹太人 |
[22:13] | explaining the fuck-buddy thing to all these old Jews. | 解释我们之间炮友的关系 |
[22:17] | Oh, yeah. | 也是 |
[22:18] | And I appreciate the intricacies of that. | 我能理解其中的错综复杂 |
[22:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |