英文名称:Scarface
年代:1983
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | In May 1980,Fidel Castro opened the harbor at Moriel, Cuba | 1980年5月,卡斯特罗开放了古巴玛利尔的港口 |
[00:23] | with the apparent intention of letting some of his people | 他的意图相当明显,就是让一些人民 |
[00:27] | join their relatives in the United States. | 和在美国的亲人团聚 |
[00:31] | Within seventh-two hours,3000 U.S. boats were headed for Cuba. | 短短72小时之内,有三千艘美国船只开往古巴 |
[00:35] | It soon became evident that Castro was forcing the boat owners | 但很快的证据显示,卡斯特罗逼迫船主 |
[00:38] | to carry back with them not only their relatives, | 除了接走亲戚之外 |
[00:42] | but the dregs of his jails. | 也要载古巴监狱中的人渣 |
[00:44] | Of the 125,000 refugees that landed in Florida | 在抵达佛罗里达的二万五千个难民当中 |
[00:48] | an estimated 25,000 had criminal records. | 估计有两万五千名有刑事犯罪纪录 |
[00:53] | …they are unwilling to adapt to the spirit of our revolution… | 他们不愿意适应我们的革命精神… |
[00:56] | We don’t want them! We don’t want them! | 我们不要他们!我们不要他们! |
[01:09] | MARIEL HARBOR, CUBA | 古巴玛利尔港 |
[03:36] | What do you call yourself, huh? | 你叫什么? |
[03:39] | Antonio Montana.And you, what you call yourself? | 安东尼奥蒙大拿. 你呢? |
[03:45] | -Where’d you learn English, Tony? -In school. | -你在哪里学的英文,东尼? -学校 |
[03:48] | And my father, he was from the United States. | 也跟我爸学,他是美国人 |
[03:52] | Just like you, you know? | 跟你一样,你知道吗? |
[03:54] | He was a Yankee. | 他是洋基人 |
[03:57] | He used to take me a lot to the movies. | 他以前常带我去看电影 |
[03:59] | I learned. | 我就学会了 |
[04:00] | I watch the guys like Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney. | 我看过亨弗莱鲍嘉跟詹姆斯卡格尼 |
[04:05] | They teach me to talk. I like those guys. | 他们教我说英文,我喜欢他们 |
[04:09] | I always know one day I’m coming here, United States. | 我早就知道有一天我会来美国 |
[04:13] | -So where’s your old man now? -He dead. He die. | -那你老头呢? -死了 |
[04:17] | Sometime. Somewhere. | 在某事某地 |
[04:19] | -Mother? -She dead, too. | -你妈呢? -也死了 |
[04:21] | -What kind of work you do in Cuba? -You know, things. | -你在古巴做哪行的? -你知道啦,一些事 |
[04:24] | I was this, that. | 这个做点,那个做点 |
[04:28] | Construction business. | 建筑业 |
[04:31] | I work a lot with my hands. I was in the Army. | 我干很多劳力活,我曾经是陆军 |
[04:34] | Any family in the States? Cousins, brother-in-law, anybody? | 在美国有家人吗?表亲,姻亲,任何亲戚? |
[04:37] | Nobody. Everybody’s dead. | 没有,大家都死了 |
[04:40] | You ever been to jail, Tony? | 坐过牢吗,东尼? |
[04:42] | Me? Jail? No way, no. | 我?坐牢?不可能 |
[04:46] | -Been in a mental hospital? -Oh, yeah. On the boat coming over. | -进过精神病院吗? -有啊,过来的那艘船就是 |
[04:52] | What about homosexuality, Tony? You like men, huh? | 你是同性恋吗,东尼?你喜欢男人吗? |
[04:55] | You like to dress up like a woman? | 你喜欢打扮成女人的样子吗? |
[04:58] | What is wrong with this guy? He kidding me or what? | 这家伙有问题啊?他在开玩笑吗? |
[05:01] | Just answer the questions, Tony. | 回答问题,东尼 |
[05:04] | Okay. No. | 好吧,不是 |
[05:07] | Fuck, no. | 妈的,不是 |
[05:09] | Arrested for vagrancy? Marijuana? | 有没有因为流浪或是大麻被捕? |
[05:12] | -Never, man. -Heroin? | -从来没有 -海洛因呢? |
[05:14] | -Cocaine? -No. | -古柯碱呢? -没有 |
[05:18] | Where’d you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eating pussy? | 这条疤怎么来的,好家伙?和女人胡搞吗? |
[05:23] | How am I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy? | 和女人胡搞怎么会有条疤? |
[05:27] | This was when I was a kid, you know? | 是小时候伤到的,你知道吗? |
[05:30] | You should see the other kid. You can’t recognize him. | 你该看看另一个小孩,他简直不成人样了 |
[05:33] | And this? | 这个呢? |
[05:35] | What? That’s nothing. That’s from my sweetheart. | 那个?这没什么,是我甜心弄的 |
[05:38] | Sweetheart, my ass! We’ve been seeing more and more of these. | 甜心个鬼!我们最近常常看到这个 |
[05:42] | Some kind of code these guys used in the can. | 这些家伙在监狱里的某种代号 |
[05:44] | Pitchfork means an assassin or something. | 干草叉代表刺客之类的 |
[05:47] | You want to tell us about it | 你要跟我们说说 |
[05:49] | or you want to take a trip to the detention center? | 还是想到拘留所去转转? |
[05:53] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧,你赢了 |
[05:56] | I was in the can one time.For buying dollars. Big deal. | 我是坐过牢,为了买美金,没什么大不了的 |
[06:00] | -That’s pretty funny, Tony. -That’s true. | -真好笑,东尼 -是真的 |
[06:02] | It was a Canadian tourist. | 是个加拿大游客 |
[06:04] | Did you mug him first? Get him out of here! | 你是不是先抢了他?带他出去! |
[06:06] | -Come on! -So I fuck up! | -走吧! -我搞砸了! |
[06:09] | Let me talk to this guy.Please! Let me talk to him a minute. | 让我和他谈谈,拜托!让我和他谈一分钟 |
[06:12] | You a Communist? | 你是共产党吗? |
[06:16] | How’d you like it? | 你喜欢共产党吗? |
[06:18] | They tell you always what to do, what to think, what to feel. | 他们总是告诉你该怎么做,该怎么想,该怎么感觉 |
[06:22] | Do you want to be like a sheep? Like all those other people? | 你想和只绵羊一样吗?和其它人一样? |
[06:26] | I don’t have to listen to this! | 我不需要听这些! |
[06:27] | You wanna work 8, 10 fucking hours? You own nothing, you got nothing! | 你想要工作八到十小时吗?你什么都没有! |
[06:33] | Do you want a chivato on every corner, | 你想要每个街口都有警方线人 |
[06:35] | watching everything you do? | 监视你的一举一动? |
[06:37] | Everything you say, man? | 监听你说的每一句话? |
[06:39] | You know I eat octopus three times a day? | 你知道我餐餐都是吃章鱼吗? |
[06:41] | I got fucking octopus coming out of my ears. | 吃到章鱼都快从喉咙里满出来了 |
[06:44] | I got fucking Russian shoes, my feet’s coming through. | 我穿的是俄罗斯鞋,鞋底都穿洞了 |
[06:48] | How’d you like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[06:50] | You want me to stay there and do nothing? | 你要我待在这里,什么事都不做? |
[06:52] | I’m no fucking criminal, man. I’m no puta or thief. | 我不是罪犯,我不是皮条客,也不是小愉 |
[06:56] | I’m Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba. | 我是东尼蒙大拿,古巴的政治犯 |
[07:00] | I want my fucking human rights, now! | 我要我的人权,现在就要! |
[07:03] | Like President Jimmy Carter says. Okay? | 就像卡特总统说的 |
[07:07] | Carter should see this human right. He’s really good. | 卡特应该见见这位要求人权的家伙,他听来很有说服力 |
[07:10] | -What do you say? -I don’t believe any of this shit! | -你说呢? -我一点都不信! |
[07:13] | They all sound alike to me.That Castro is shitting all over us. | 他们说的都差不多,卡斯特罗把我们整惨了 |
[07:18] | Send the bastard to Freedom Town. Let them see him. | 送这个王八蛋去自由城,让他们看看他 |
[07:21] | -Get him out of here. -You know something? | -带他出去 -你知道吗? |
[07:23] | You can send me anywhere. | 你送我哪都一样 |
[07:24] | Here, there, this, that. It don’t matter. | 这里、那里都一样 |
[07:26] | There’s nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn’t done… | 不论你对我做什么,卡斯特罗都先做过了… |
[07:29] | Get him out of here! | 带他出去! |
[07:33] | -So? -So? | -所以? -所以? |
[07:36] | What’d you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么? |
[07:38] | What you told me to tell them. That we… I was in sanitation. | 你叫我跟他们说的东西,说我在营养院 |
[07:44] | They didn’t go for it. | 他们不相信 |
[07:46] | -Sanitation? -Yeah. | -营养院? -嗯 |
[07:48] | I told you to tell them you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation. | 我叫你跟他们说疗养院,不是营养院 |
[07:55] | -Sanitarium. Yeah. -You didn’t tell me that. | -疗养院 -你不是这么说的 |
[07:58] | No, I told you to say you had TB and you was in a sanitarium. | 我跟你说你有肺结核,住在疗养院 |
[08:03] | You was cured. | 你后来痊愈了 |
[08:05] | -When did you tell me that? -You should’ve kept your mouth shut. | -你几时跟我说的? -你应该闭嘴的 |
[08:09] | They’d think you was a horse and let you out. | 他们可能会以为你是一匹马,就把你给放了 |
[08:17] | ONE MONTH LATER | 一个月后 |
[09:12] | Tony! Montana! | 东尼!蒙大拿! |
[09:14] | Tony Montana! Come here. | 东尼蒙大拿!过来 |
[09:18] | Come here, man. I gotta talk to you. | 过来,我有话跟你说 |
[09:20] | Come on, man. It’s important. | 过来,很重要的事 |
[09:24] | -So close, man. -Come on. | -就差一点 -拜托 |
[09:26] | -I gotta talk to you. -Where are you going? | -我得和你谈谈 -你要去哪里? |
[09:29] | -Leave him alone. -I got better things to do. | -别烦他 -我有要紧的事要做 |
[09:31] | You’re chicken, man. You almost made it. | 你这胆小鬼,你差点就得分了 |
[09:34] | Are you ready for some good news? | 准备好要听好消息了吗? |
[09:37] | Sure. What you got, man? | 当然,什么好消息? |
[09:39] | We can be outta this place in 30 days. | 我们三十天内就可以离开这里 |
[09:41] | Not only that, but we got a green card and a job in Miami. | 不只这样,我们会有绿卡,还有一份在迈阿密的工作 |
[09:44] | Now are we made or are we made, man? | 我们真是太好运,老兄? |
[09:47] | What do we gotta do? Go to Cuba and hit the Beard? | 我们要做什么?去古巴打大胡子吗? |
[09:50] | -No, man, somebody else. -You’re kidding. | -不是,老兄,是别人 -你开玩笑 |
[09:53] | -No. -You’re not kidding? | -没有 -你没开玩笑? |
[09:57] | Guy named Rebenga, man. Emilio Rebenga. | 一个叫里本嘉的家伙,艾米利奥里本嘉 |
[10:00] | Rebenga? | 里本嘉? |
[10:02] | -I know that name. -Yeah? | -我听过这个名字 -真的? |
[10:05] | -He’s political. -Yeah. | -他是政治犯 -喔 |
[10:07] | Well, he’s coming in here today. Castro just sprung him. | 他今天来这里,卡斯特罗刚刚放逐他 |
[10:11] | This guy was one of the top dogs for Fidel in the early days. | 他是卡斯楚特罗早期的左右手之一 |
[10:15] | Castro felt he couldn’t trust him and threw him in jail. | 卡斯特罗觉得无法再信任他,就把他丢到牢里 |
[10:19] | But while he was on top, he tortured a few guys to death. | 但是在他当红时,他把几个人严刑折磨到死 |
[10:22] | One of the guy’s brothers is a rich guy in Miami now. | 其中一个人的兄弟,现在是迈阿密的有钱人 |
[10:26] | He wants the favor repaid. | 他想要还这个人情 |
[10:27] | That’s where we come in. | 这时就轮到我们出场了 |
[10:31] | It’s ugly, man. | 不是个开心的任务 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:41] | You tell your guys in Miami, your friend, | 你跟你迈阿密的朋友说 |
[10:45] | it’d be a pleasure. | 我很高兴接下任务 |
[10:48] | I’d kill a Communist for fun, | 我可以为了开心而杀一个共产党 |
[10:50] | but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice. | 但是有绿卡可拿,我会做得更加专业 |
[10:55] | MIAMI, FLORIDA,AUGUST 11, 1980(UPI)… HUNDREDS OF CUBAN REFUGEES | 1980年8月11日,在佛罗里达的迈阿密,数百名古巴难民 |
[10:58] | BEGAN RIOTING THIS MORNING AT A DETENTION CENTER SITUATED | 今早在位于北迈阿密95号公路下的拘留中心 |
[11:00] | UNDER INTERSTATE 95 IN NORTH MIAMI, BURNING TENTS AND ATTACKING | 展开暴动,放火烧帐篷 |
[11:04] | IMMIGRATION AND NATUNALIZATION GUARDS WITH PIPER, STICKS, AND ROCKS. | 用棍棒和石头攻击移民局警卫 |
[12:14] | Rebenga! | 里本嘉! |
[12:55] | From a friend you fucked! | 一个被你害过的朋友向你问好! |
[13:29] | That face. That’s nice. | 那张脸,真帅 |
[13:34] | -That doesn’t look like me. -That looks pretty, man. | -看起来一点也不像我 -很漂亮,老兄 |
[14:10] | Fuck! | 干! |
[14:12] | What’s wrong, man? | 怎么了,老兄? |
[14:16] | Your big shot friend better come up with something soon. | 你那个大人物朋友最好快点帮我们找个好点的工作 |
[14:19] | I didn’t come to the U.S. To break my fucking back. | 我可不是来美国做苦工的 |
[14:21] | He’s coming! What do you want from me? | 他在想办法了!不然你想要我怎样? |
[14:25] | Fucking thing! | 烂东西! |
[14:26] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[14:30] | What’s wrong? | 又怎么了? |
[14:46] | Look at that one. | 看看那个 |
[14:47] | That one in the pink. She’s beautiful. | 穿粉红色那个,她好漂亮 |
[14:49] | Look at those titties. | 看看那对奶子 |
[14:52] | Look at that punk with her. | 看看她身边的混混 |
[14:54] | What’s he got that I don’t have? | 我哪一点比不上他? |
[14:57] | Well, he’s very handsome, for one thing, you know? | 他很帅,这是其一,你知道吗? |
[15:04] | I mean, look at the way he dresses. | 看看他穿成什么样子 |
[15:06] | Come on. That’s style, flash, pizzazz. | 拜托,那叫品味、流行、时尚 |
[15:10] | And a little coke money doesn’t hurt nobody. | 有几个毒钱就更好了 |
[15:17] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:20] | Fucking onions. | 烂洋葱 |
[15:24] | They ought to be picking gold from the street. | 他们一定是在街上捡到黄金 |
[15:28] | Oh, God, I can feel it. | 老天,我感觉得出来 |
[15:31] | There’s two guys looking for you out there. | 外面有两个人找你 |
[15:35] | That’s him, man. That’s El mono. I told you. | 就是他,那个猴子,我跟你说过了 |
[15:38] | Don’t stay too fucking long. | 别去太久 |
[15:40] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[16:02] | Waldo! Good to see you, man. | 瓦度!见到你真好,老兄 |
[16:04] | This is my friend Tony Montana I’ve been telling you about. | 这是我朋友东尼蒙大拿,我跟你提过 |
[16:07] | Tony, that’s Omar Suarez, and that’s Waldo Rojas over there. | 东尼,那是奥马尔苏亚雷斯,那是瓦度罗杰斯 |
[16:11] | I got something for you. | 我有事让你做 |
[16:13] | Yeah? What do we gotta do? | 是吗?什么东西? |
[16:15] | Gotta unload a boat.Marijuana. 45 tons. You get 500 each. | 去船上搬货,是大麻,有25吨,一人五百元 |
[16:18] | -500? That’s great. -You gotta be kidding. | -五百?太好了 -你一定是在开玩笑 |
[16:26] | 500? | 五百? |
[16:29] | Who do you think we are, baggage handlers? | 你以为我们是谁?行李搬运工吗? |
[16:34] | The going rate on a boat is 1,000 a night. | 现在船上的价码是一晚一千元 |
[16:37] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[16:38] | First you gotta work your way up to 500. | 你刚开始只能拿五百 |
[16:41] | What I did for you in Freedom Town, what was that? | 我在自由城帮你做的,那算是什么? |
[16:43] | That Rebenga hit was a game of dominoes? | 你以为杀里本嘉是玩游戏吗? |
[16:45] | -That was something else. -Shut up! Take it easy. | -那是两回事 -闭嘴!放轻松 |
[16:48] | What’s with this dishwasher, chico? | 这个洗碗的是怎么了,小子? |
[16:51] | Don’t he know we could’ve got any space cadet to hit Rebenga cheaper? | 难道他不知道我们可以找任何一个无名小卒来做掉里本嘉? |
[16:55] | -50 bucks! -Then why didn’t you? | -五十块就够了! -那你怎么不那么做? |
[16:57] | Don’t call me no fucking dishwasher, or I’ll kick your monkey ass. | 别再他妈的叫我洗碗工,否则我会踢你的猴子屁股 |
[17:00] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的以为自己是谁? |
[17:03] | You can’t do that, man! | 你不可以这样,老兄! |
[17:05] | The Colombians! | 那个哥伦比亚人! |
[17:12] | Okay, all right, big man! | 好,大人物! |
[17:14] | You want to make some big bucks? Let’s see how tough you are. | 你想赚大钱!让我看看你有多能干 |
[17:18] | You know something about cocaine? | 你知道古柯碱吗? |
[17:24] | You kidding me or what? | 你在说笑吗? |
[17:27] | There’s a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. | 有几个哥伦比亚人星期五会过来 |
[17:30] | New guys. They say they got two keys for us, for openers. | 新面孔,他们说首次交易会给我们两公斤的货 |
[17:34] | Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you to go over there. | 纯古柯碱,在迈阿密海滩的旅馆,我要你过去 |
[17:38] | If it’s what they say, pay them and bring it back. | 如果他们说的是实话,付钱把货拿回来 |
[17:41] | Do that, you got 5 grand. | 事成之后,你可以拿到五千元 |
[17:46] | Go, pay them, bring it back, yeah? | 去,付钱,把货拿回来? |
[17:51] | You know how to handle a machine gun? | 你会用机关枪吗? |
[17:53] | Yeah, man. We were in the Army. | 会,我们以前是陆军 |
[17:56] | -You gonna need a couple other guys. -That’s no problem. | -你还需要几个人手 -那不是问题 |
[18:00] | Be at Hector’s bodega at noon, Friday. | 星期五中午,到海克托的酒店 |
[18:03] | You get the buy money then. | 那时会把交易的钱给你 |
[18:06] | If anything happens to that buy money, | 如果那笔钱出了意外 |
[18:11] | my boss will stick your heads up your asses | 我老板会让你死得很难看 |
[18:14] | faster than a rabbit gets fucked! | 比鬼还难看! |
[18:16] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[18:20] | -You’re pushing your luck. -Don’t worry. | -你刚刚是在玩火 -别担心 |
[18:22] | -That was dumb. -You worry too much. | -那很蠢 -你担心得太多了 |
[18:25] | You’ll have a heart attack. | 你会得心脏病 |
[18:27] | You act like that guy’s doing you a favor or something. | 你表现得好像那家伙帮了你一个大忙 |
[18:30] | -What’s this with the Colombians? -What does it matter? | -哥伦比亚人是怎么回事? -有分别吗? |
[18:34] | He says “Colombians,” and you make these eyes… | 他一说“哥伦比亚人”,你就翻了个白眼… |
[18:39] | I don’t like fucking Colombians, okay? | 我不喜欢哥伦比亚人,行了吧? |
[18:43] | What you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[18:44] | There’s a lot of dishes to be washed. | 还有一堆碗要洗 |
[18:47] | Wash them yourself. | 你自己洗吧 |
[18:50] | I retire! | 我退休了! |
[18:51] | What the fuck you gonna do now? | 你现在他妈的打算怎么办? |
[18:53] | -Don’t come back here! -I gotta look after my investment! | -别回来这里! -我要照顾我的投资! |
[18:57] | -Fuck you guys! -Close the shop! | -去你们的! -关店吧! |
[19:16] | Look at those tits. She’s begging for it. | 看看那奶子,她正在求人睡她 |
[19:19] | Are you fucking crazy? She’s 103 years old. | 你疯了吗?她有103岁了吧 |
[19:23] | Not that one, man! That one! | 不是那个,老兄!是那个! |
[19:25] | -Which one? -The young one. | -哪个? -年轻那个 |
[19:27] | Move the fucking car. We’re at a stop sign. | 把这车两他妈的车开走,这里是马路口 |
[19:33] | We’re just staying loose up here. You gotta stay loose. | 我们在这里放松一下,你要放松点 |
[19:36] | You can’t worry. You’ll have a heart attack. | 你别担心,你就快得心脏病了 |
[19:39] | -Just play it cool. Miami Beach. -Miami Beach, man! | -轻松点,这里是迈阿密海滩 -迈阿密海滩,老兄! |
[20:05] | The money stays in the trunk till I come out. | 钱摆在后车厢里,直到我回来为止 |
[20:07] | You got it? Me, nobody else. Okay. | 听到了吗?只有我,懂吧 |
[20:10] | I’m not out in 15 minutes, something’s wrong. Okay? | 如果我十五分钟内没回来,就表示出事了,懂吗? |
[20:14] | -Room 9. You ready? -Sure thing. | -九号房,准备好了吗? -当然 |
[21:18] | Okay. You mind leaving the door open? | 行了,你不介意把门开着吧 |
[21:20] | So my brother-in-law sees everything’s okay. | 这样我妹夫才能看到一切平安 |
[21:22] | Sure. No problem. | 当然,没问题 |
[21:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:28] | Hello. This is Marta. | 你好,这是马耳他 |
[21:35] | Marta, hello. | 马耳他,你好 |
[21:39] | I am Hector. | 我是海克托 |
[21:42] | And I am Tony. | 我是东尼 |
[21:48] | So, Omar says you’re okay. | 奥马尔说你不错 |
[21:50] | Yeah? Good. Omar’s okay. | 是吗?很好,奥马尔也不错 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:02] | So, you got the money? | 钱带来了吗? |
[22:08] | You got the stuff? | 货带来了吗? |
[22:09] | Sure I have the stuff, but not right here with me now. | 货当然带来了,但不在我身边 |
[22:13] | I got it close by. | 我放在附近 |
[22:19] | I don’t have the money either, man. | 钱也不在我身上 |
[22:23] | I have it close by, too. | 我也放在附近 |
[22:27] | Where? | 哪里? |
[22:30] | In the car? | 车上? |
[22:33] | -No, not in the car, man. -No? | -没有,不在车里 -没有? |
[22:36] | How about you? Where you have your stuff? | 那你呢?你东西放在哪里? |
[22:42] | Not far. | 不远 |
[22:51] | Okay. You want me to come in? We start over again? | 好吧,你要我再进来一次?我们重新来过? |
[22:56] | Where you from, Tony? | 你是哪来的,东尼? |
[22:58] | What the fuck difference does it make where I’m from? | 我哪里来的有什么他妈的关系? |
[23:02] | Take it easy, man. | 放轻松点,老兄 |
[23:06] | I just want to get to know who I do business with. | 我只是想知道我在和谁打交道 |
[23:08] | You’ll know me once you do business with me and stop fucking around. | 你和我交易之后就会知道了,别再他妈的玩花样 |
[23:13] | Okay? | 可以吗? |
[23:15] | – What’s the story? – Tony! | -怎么了? -东尼! |
[23:26] | You know, Frog Face, you just fucked yourself. | 青蛙脸,你刚刚摆了自己一道 |
[23:31] | -You steal from me, you’re dead. -Yeah? | -敢偷我的东西你就死定了 -是吗? |
[23:38] | You want to give me the cash, | 你要把钱给我 |
[23:42] | or do I kill your brother first | 还是要我先把你弟弟做了 |
[23:45] | before I kill you? | 再把你也做了? |
[23:48] | Why don’t you try sticking your head up your ass? | 你何不试试把头塞进自己的屁眼? |
[23:52] | See if it fits. | 看看合不合适 |
[23:56] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗?好 |
[24:22] | -Yeah, it’s very important. -I understand it’s important. | -是,这很重要 -我知道这很重要 |
[24:25] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:27] | You forecasted an earthquake | 你预测今早会有 |
[24:29] | in the 3-to-4-point range this morning. | 三到四级的地震 |
[24:31] | We had an earthquake in the 3-to-4-point range. | 真的发生三到四级的地震 |
[24:34] | -I’m impressed. -Thank you, sir. | -让我印象深刻 -谢谢 |
[24:37] | However, isn’t it rather slender evidence… | 然而,证据不是很薄弱… |
[24:51] | You have such beautiful skin. | 你皮肤真好 |
[24:56] | I like the way you… | 我喜欢你… |
[25:01] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do today, but… | 我不知道今天该做什么,不过… |
[25:27] | Antonio, mira! | 安东尼奥,看! |
[25:31] | Watch what happens to your friend. | 看看你的朋友发生了什么事 |
[25:33] | If you don’t want this to happen to you, | 如果你不想要同样的事发生在你身上 |
[25:35] | give me the money. | 就把钱给我 |
[25:56] | Come on, come on. | 拜托,别这样 |
[26:08] | Now the leg, huh. | 现在轮到脚了 |
[26:23] | Let’s do it, man. Come on. | 我们上去吧,老兄,走吧 |
[26:30] | We’re all gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[26:43] | Okay, cara cicatriz. | 好了,疤面 |
[26:46] | You can die, too. It makes no difference to me. | 你也可以死,对我来说没什么不同 |
[26:55] | Last chance, pendejo! | 最后一次机会,傻子! |
[26:58] | Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[28:08] | -You okay? -Yeah, man. It went in and out. | -你还好吗? -没事,子弹射穿了 |
[28:22] | Okay, take him out of here, quick! | 把他弄出去,快! |
[28:24] | Chi Chi! Get the yeyo. | 小奇!把东西拿走 |
[28:48] | -Your turn. -I kill you! | -轮到你了 -我杀了你! |
[28:51] | Die! | 死吧! |
[29:06] | Hurry up! Get in! Come on. Let’s go! | 快点!上车!快,走了! |
[29:10] | Close the door! | 关门! |
[29:23] | Bunch of cowboys. Somebody fucked up. | 一群牛仔,有人搞砸了 |
[29:27] | Yeah, well, I’ll check it out right away. | 嗯,我立刻去查 |
[29:30] | You do that, Omar. You do that. | 你去查吧,奥马尔 |
[29:34] | -You still got the money? -Yeah. | -钱还在你手上吗? -嗯 |
[29:38] | And I got the yeyo. | 货也在我手上 |
[29:40] | -You got the yeyo? -Yeah, right. | -货在你手上? -是,没错 |
[29:44] | -Bring it here. -Fuck you. | -把东西拿过来 -去你妈的 |
[29:46] | I’m taking it to Lopez myself. | 我会自己交给罗培兹 |
[29:49] | Not you, me. | 不是你,是我 |
[30:09] | Nice fucking guy. | 好个王八蛋 |
[30:25] | Frank Lopez. Tony Montana. | 法兰克罗培兹,东尼蒙大拿 |
[30:27] | -Tony Montana. -Mr. Lopez. It’s a real pleasure. | -东尼蒙大拿 -罗培兹先生,真是荣幸 |
[30:30] | You can call me Frank. | 你可以叫我法兰克 |
[30:32] | Everybody calls me Frank. My Little League team, | 大家都叫我法兰克,我的小联盟球队 |
[30:34] | even the fucking prosecutors around town, | 甚至镇上他妈的检察官 |
[30:37] | they all call me Frank. | 都叫我法兰克 |
[30:38] | -Okay, Frank. -How are you? | -好吧,法兰克 -你好吗? |
[30:40] | Manny Ribera. | 曼尼里贝拉 |
[30:42] | -He caught one on the job. -Went right through. | -他在办事时吃了一颗子弹 -射穿了 |
[30:45] | We heard about that. | 我们听说了 |
[30:47] | Omar, he tells me great things about you guys. | 奥马尔,他跟我说了很多你们的好话 |
[30:51] | Well, Omar’s okay. | 奥马尔人不错 |
[30:53] | Not to mention, of course, the nice job you did for me. | 更不用提你们帮我办的大事 |
[30:57] | -That Commie son of a bitch… -You don’t have to mention that. | -那个共产王八… -你不需要提这件事 |
[31:00] | -That was fun. -That was fun? | -那很好玩 -很好玩? |
[31:03] | -Damn right. -That was fun. | -没错 -很好玩 |
[31:07] | Sometimes it’s fun. | 有时是很好玩的 |
[31:10] | What do you want to drink? Scotch, gin, rum? What do you like? | 你想喝什么?威士忌、琴酒、兰姆酒?喜欢哪样? |
[31:13] | Gin is fine. Want some? Two gins. | 琴酒好了,要来点吗?两杯琴酒 |
[31:16] | I need a guy with steel in his balls, Tony. | 我需要有胆识的人,东尼 |
[31:20] | A guy like you. And I need him around me all the time. | 像你这样的人,我需要他随时在我身边 |
[31:23] | You, Tony, and your compadre here. | 你,东尼和你的好友 |
[31:30] | Here’s the stuff. | 东西在这 |
[31:34] | Two keys. | 两公斤 |
[31:37] | It cost my friend Angel his life. Here’s the money. | 我朋友安吉为此赔上一条命,钱在这 |
[31:41] | My gift to you. | 我送你的礼物 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry about your friend, Tony. | 你的朋友的事,我很抱歉,东尼 |
[31:51] | If people would do business the right way, | 如果大家都用正常的方法做生意 |
[31:53] | there’d be no fuck-ups like this. | 就不会发生这种错误 |
[31:58] | Don’t think I don’t appreciate the gesture. | 别以为我不感谢你的表现 |
[32:01] | You’re gonna find, you stay loyal in this business, | 你会发现,只要你忠心 |
[32:04] | you’re gonna move up. You’re gonna move up fast. | 你会往上爬,会很快往上爬 |
[32:15] | And you’ll find out your biggest problem | 你会发现你最大的麻烦 |
[32:17] | is not bringing in the stuff, | 不是怎么把货拿到手 |
[32:19] | but what to do with all the fucking cash! | 而是怎么花那些他妈的钱! |
[32:23] | I hope I have that problem someday. | 我希望我有一天会有这样的麻烦 |
[32:25] | You’ll have that problem, don’t worry. | 你会有这样的麻烦的,别担心 |
[32:26] | Sit down over here. | 过来坐下 |
[32:31] | Where the hell’s Elvira? It’s late. Go find her, will you? | 艾薇拉死哪去了?很晚了,去找她,请你去找她好吗? |
[32:35] | Jesus! Fucking broad. | 老天!他妈的女人 |
[32:38] | She spends half her life dressing, the other half undressing. | 她一半的人生都用来穿衣服,另一半时间则在脱衣服 |
[32:43] | Gotta get her in between. | 你要在她穿脱之间找到她 |
[32:46] | -She’s coming. -Yeah. | -她来了 -嗯 |
[32:49] | You gotta jump on her when she’s not looking. | 你要趁她不注意占她便宜 |
[32:51] | That’s the best time. | 那太棒了 |
[32:56] | What are you guys doing tonight? | 你们今晚有什么事做? |
[32:58] | You wanna go to a nice restaurant with me? You hungry? | 要不要和我去一间不错的餐厅?你饿了没? |
[33:02] | I could eat a horse. | 我饿到可以吃一头牛 |
[33:03] | -Okay, they’ll cook you a horse. -I’ll eat it. | -好,就让他们给你煮头牛 -我一定吃掉 |
[33:12] | Tell me, where’d they get you? Right there in the side? | 告诉我,他们打到你哪里?在侧边吗? |
[33:15] | It’s nothing. It went right through me. | 没什么,子弹射过我的身体 |
[33:17] | It hit the wall. | 打到墙上 |
[33:18] | I ran out of bullets, like an asshole. | 我子弹用光了,像个白痴一样 |
[33:21] | When I changed the clip, a guy who I thought I killed | 当我换弹夹时,那个我以为已经被我做掉的家伙 |
[33:24] | wasn’t dead and shot me. | 结果不但没死,还开枪射我 |
[33:27] | The guy was behind me. I killed him. | 那家伙在我后面,我杀了他 |
[33:29] | -How many bullets you catch? -Bullets? One bullet. | -你被几颗子弹射中? -子弹?一颗 |
[33:31] | 9mm. | 九毫米口径的 |
[33:44] | Elvira, where the hell you been? It’s 10:00. I’m starving. | 艾薇拉,你跑哪去了?十点了,我饿死了 |
[33:47] | You’re always hungry. You should try starving. | 你一天到晚都在饿,你该试试饿死的滋味 |
[33:52] | Where you going? Come on. | 你去哪里? |
[33:53] | Come over here! I want you to meet a friend of mine. | 过来这里!我给你介绍几个朋友 |
[34:00] | Tony Montana. Elvira. | 东尼蒙大拿 艾薇拉 |
[34:05] | -Hello. -Manny Ribera. Elvira. | -哈啰 -曼尼里贝拉,艾薇拉 |
[34:07] | So, there are five of us. Where are we having dinner? | 我们有五个人,要去哪里吃晚饭? |
[34:11] | I thought we’d go to the Babylon Club. | 我打算去巴比伦俱乐部 |
[34:14] | -Again? -Again. | -又去那里? -又去那里 |
[34:16] | You know, Frank, if anyone wanted to assassinate you, | 法兰克,如果有人想暗杀你 |
[34:19] | you wouldn’t be too hard to find. | 要找到你应该不会太难 |
[34:22] | Assassinate me? Who the hell would want to kill me? | 暗杀我?有谁会想暗杀我? |
[34:27] | I got nothing but friends! | 我什么都没有,就只有朋友! |
[34:29] | You never know. Maybe the catcher on your Little League team. | 谁知道,或许是你小联盟球队的捕手 |
[34:34] | The catcher? That son of a bitch, he didn’t get a base hit all season. | 捕手?那个混蛋一整季都没上过垒 |
[34:37] | I should kill him! | 我真该杀了他! |
[35:45] | You know who that is? Luis and Miguel Echevierra. | 你知道那是谁吗?露伊丝和米格尔伊发利亚 |
[35:50] | They got the biggest distribution setup from here to Houston, | 他们拥有最大的销售系统,从这里到德州的休斯敦 |
[35:54] | Tucson, all down that way. | 到亚利桑纳州的图森,一路过去 |
[35:56] | What do you think of that, huh? | 你觉得怎样? |
[36:00] | Look. | 看 |
[36:03] | You see that fat bastard? That’s Nacho Contreras. | 你看到那个死胖子吗?那是纳求康崔拉 |
[36:07] | El Gordo! | 肥仔! |
[36:09] | He’s got more cash than anybody in this place. | 他是这里最有钱的人 |
[36:12] | He’s a real chazer! | 他是不折不扣的凯泽! |
[36:19] | You know what a chazer is? | 你知道凯泽是什么吗? |
[36:22] | No, Frank, you tell me. What is a chazer? | 不知道,法兰克,你告诉我,凯泽是什么? |
[36:24] | It’s the Yiddish word for “pig.” | 是犹太话“猪”的意思 |
[36:27] | A guy who wants more than he needs.He don’t fly straight no more. | 一个贪婪无厌的人,他的行为不再正直 |
[36:32] | So, it comes down to one thing,Tony boy, and you never forget it. | 结论就是东尼小子,永远不要忘记 |
[36:39] | Lesson Number 1: | 第一课 |
[36:43] | Don’t underestimate | 不要低估 |
[36:46] | the other guy’s greed! | 别人会有多贪心! |
[36:49] | Lesson Number 2: | 第二课 |
[36:51] | Don’t get high on your own supply. | 别拿自己的货来用 |
[36:54] | That’s right. Lesson Number 2: Don’t get high on your own supply. | 没错,第二课,别拿自己的货来用 |
[36:57] | Course, not everybody follows the rules. | 当然不是每个人都遵守规则 |
[37:05] | Your champagne, Mr. Lopez. | 您的香槟,罗培兹先生 |
[37:07] | -That is ’64? -The best, Mr. Lopez. | -是64年份的吗? -是最好的,罗培兹先生 |
[37:10] | Omar, you pour it, and you bring another bottle right away, will you? | 奥马尔,你来倒,下一瓶就轮到你来倒了,好吗? |
[37:14] | Pleasure, Mr. Lopez. | 我的荣幸,罗培兹先生 |
[37:17] | $550 for this bottle, Tony. What do you think of that? | 这瓶要550元,东尼,你觉得怎么样? |
[37:21] | -That’s pretty good. -For a bunch of fucking grapes. | -很不错 -以一堆他妈的葡萄来说 |
[37:27] | So, here’s to old friends and to new friends. | 敬老朋友和新朋友 |
[37:40] | How you like it, Tony? | 你喜欢吗,东尼? |
[37:43] | -That’s good, Frank. -That’s good? | -很不错,法兰克 -很不错? |
[37:45] | -Like you say, man. -That’s good! | -你说得没错,兄弟 -很不错! |
[37:51] | I’m gonna get you new clothes, too. | 我也要帮你买新衣服 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna get you $550 suits, | 我会帮你买550元一套的西装 |
[37:57] | so you look real sharp. | 让你看来很有型 |
[38:00] | ‘Cause I want you to work for me. | 因为我要你帮我做事 |
[38:03] | I want you and your boys to work with Omar here. | 我要你和你朋友在这里和奥马尔一起工作 |
[38:09] | We are going to do something big next month. | 下个月我们有笔大生意 |
[38:15] | We are running a string of mules from Colombia. | 我们会有一批骡子从哥伦比亚上来 |
[38:19] | You do good on that, there’ll be some other things. | 你把这件事办好,会有更多好东西等着你 |
[38:25] | That sounds like fun to me, Frank. | 听起来不错,法兰克 |
[38:29] | You want a cigar? | 要来根雪茄吗? |
[38:34] | You wanna dance, Frank, or sit here and have a heart attack? | 法兰克,你要跳舞,还是坐在这里等心脏病发作? |
[38:43] | Who? Me, dance? I want a heart attack instead. | 谁?我跳舞?我宁愿心脏病发作 |
[38:49] | Don’t foam into the Dommie P. | 别淹死在酒里了 |
[38:58] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[39:03] | What? You want me to dance? | 什么?你要我去跳舞? |
[39:05] | Yeah, sure. Go on, Tony. You dance. | 当然,去啊,东尼,你去跳舞 |
[39:08] | Go on. Have some fun. | 去啊,开心去玩 |
[39:24] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样? |
[39:26] | I think he’s a fucking peasant! | 我认为他是一个他妈的农民! |
[39:32] | But you get a guy like that on your side, | 但你要是让这样的人站在你这边 |
[39:35] | he breaks his back for you. | 他会为你鞠躬尽瘁 |
[40:07] | -What’s your name? -What? | -你叫什么名字? -什么? |
[40:10] | What’s your name? Elvira what? | 你叫什么名字?艾薇拉什么? |
[40:13] | -Hancock. -What? | -汉考克 -什么? |
[40:15] | -Hancock! -Hancock? | -汉考克! -汉考克? |
[40:20] | Sounds like a bird. Hancock. | 听起来像只鸟 |
[40:23] | Flying around. | 飞来飞去 |
[40:27] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[40:29] | -Baltimore. -What? | -巴尔的摩 -什么? |
[40:31] | -Baltimore! -Baltimore? | -巴尔的摩! -巴尔的摩? |
[40:33] | -Where’s that? -It doesn’t really matter, okay? | -那是哪里? -那不重要,行吗? |
[40:38] | I’m just trying to be friendly. | 我只是想表现友善 |
[40:41] | I don’t need another friend, | 我不需要朋友 |
[40:43] | especially one who just got off a banana boat. | 特别是刚刚从香蕉船上下来的人 |
[40:47] | Banana boat? | 香蕉船? |
[40:49] | Hold it. You got the wrong guy.I don’t come off no banana boat. | 等等,你搞错了,我不是从香蕉船上下来的 |
[40:54] | You’re thinking of someone else, maybe. | 你可能认错人了 |
[40:57] | Aren’t you part of the Cuban crime wave? | 你不是古巴罪犯潮里的一员吗? |
[40:59] | What you talking crazy for? I’m a political refugee here. | 你在说什么疯话?我是政治难民 |
[41:04] | -So take it easy. Don’t talk crazy. -Sorry. | -放轻松,别说疯话 -抱歉 |
[41:07] | I didn’t know you were so sensitive about your diplomatic status. | 我不知道你对自己的外交身分这么敏感 |
[41:11] | What is your problem, baby? | 你哪里有病啊,宝贝? |
[41:13] | You’re good-looking. | 你漂亮 |
[41:15] | You got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, | 身材好,腿又长 |
[41:17] | a beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. | 脸蛋也标致,每个人都拜倒你的裙下 |
[41:19] | Only you got a look in your eye | 可是你的眼神看来 |
[41:21] | like you haven’t been fucked in a year! | 好像一整年都没男人碰过你了 |
[41:25] | Hey, José. | 够了 |
[41:26] | Who, why, when and how I fuck is none of your business, okay? | 谁何时在哪里跟我怎么上床都不关你的事,懂吗? |
[41:30] | Now you’re talking to me, baby.That I like. Keep it coming. | 你终于跟我说人话了,宝贝,我喜欢这样,继续啊 |
[41:33] | Don’t call me “baby”! I’m not your baby. | 别叫我宝贝!我不是你的宝贝 |
[41:37] | Not yet, but you gotta give me some time. | 还不是,不过你要给我一些时间 |
[41:42] | Even if I were blind, desperate, | 就算我瞎了 |
[41:45] | starved and begging for it on a desert island, | 在一个荒岛上饿到快死也不会要你 |
[41:48] | you’d be the last thing I’d ever fuck. | 怎么轮也轮不到你 |
[41:54] | That chick he’s with… | 那个女的… |
[41:56] | -Yeah? -…she likes me. | -怎么? -她喜欢我 |
[41:59] | She likes you? How do you know? | 她喜欢你?你怎么知道? |
[42:03] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[42:06] | The eyes, chico. They never lie. | 眼睛,小子,眼睛不会说谎 |
[42:12] | -Are you serious? -Serious? What do you think? | -你说真的? -真的?你说呢? |
[42:16] | That’s the boss’s lady, okay? | 那是老大的女人,懂吗? |
[42:19] | -You’re gonna get us killed. -Fuck you, man. The boss’s lady. | -你会害死我们 -去你的,老大的女人 |
[42:24] | That guy’s soft. | 那家伙是个软脚虾 |
[42:28] | Look in his face. | 看看他那张脸 |
[42:32] | The booze and the concha tell him what to do. | 酒跟女人让他做什么,他就做什么 |
[42:38] | Don’t fucking go crazy on me, okay? | 别他妈的跟我胡来,知不知道? |
[42:41] | Just remember last year at this time we were in a fucking cage, okay? | 你还记得去年这个时候,我们还在他妈的牢里吗? |
[42:45] | You remember. | 你记得 |
[42:47] | I’d like to forget that. | 我想忘了这件事 |
[42:50] | -I say be happy with what you got. -You be happy. | -要知足 -你很知足 |
[42:55] | -Me, I want what’s coming to me. -What’s coming to you? | -我,我要我应得的 -你应得的是什么? |
[43:01] | The world, chico, | 全世界 |
[43:05] | and everything in it. | 和世上的一切 |
[43:08] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[43:13] | THREE MONTHS LATER | 3个月后 |
[43:42] | This is paradise. | 这里是天堂 |
[43:45] | This is paradise, I’m telling you. | 这里是天堂,我跟你说 |
[43:48] | This town’s like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked. | 这个镇就像个等人调戏的风骚女人 |
[43:54] | I should’ve come here 10 years ago. | 我十年前就该来了 |
[43:56] | I’d have been a millionaire by this time. | 那样我现在应该是个百万富豪了 |
[44:00] | By this time, I’d have had my own boat, | 现在我应该有自己的船 |
[44:03] | my own car, my own golf course. | 自己的车,自己的高尔夫球场 |
[44:06] | You know what I want? I thought of this the other day. | 你知道我想要什么吗?我前几天才在想 |
[44:09] | A line of blue jeans. | 一个牛仔裤品牌 |
[44:10] | With my name written on the back of chicks’ asses. | 把我的名字写在女人的屁股上 |
[44:15] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[44:17] | That sounds completely crazy to me. | 我觉得很疯狂 |
[44:21] | Look at that. Look. | 看、看 |
[44:23] | You’re missing the sights. That’s what you’re doing. | 你错过风景了,你就是这样 |
[44:25] | We’re missing the action. | 我们错过好东西了 |
[44:30] | Want to have some ice cream with my friend and me? | 要不要和我们一起去吃冰淇淋? |
[44:32] | Get lost, greaseball! | 滚开,混球! |
[44:35] | -Look at that. -Ice cream? | -看吧 -冰淇淋? |
[44:37] | -That’s right. -You said “ice cream”? | -没错 -你说:“冰淇淋”? |
[44:39] | -Girls like ice cream. -Oh, come on. That won’t work. | -女生都爱冰淇淋 -拜托,这点子真烂 |
[44:42] | You can’t do it that way. | 你这样不行的 |
[44:44] | You know how you pick up chicks in this country? | 你知道在这个国家要怎么钓马子吗? |
[44:51] | -What was that? What you just did? -That’s what you do. | -那是什么?你在干嘛? -就是这样 |
[44:55] | -That’s disgusting. -Watch. | -好恶心 -看好 |
[44:58] | Look at that fucking thing. You look like a lizard. | 你看起来像只蜥蜴 |
[45:00] | Like a bug coming out of your mouth. | 好像嘴里还有只虫似的 |
[45:04] | Figures you wouldn’t understand. | 就知道你不会懂 |
[45:06] | But the women in this country, when you do that, they know. | 但是这里的女人,你这样做,她们会明白 |
[45:09] | -They know what? -They understand. They go crazy. | -明白什么? -她们懂,她们会为之疯狂 |
[45:13] | It’ll take practice, but you gotta learn. | 这需要练习,不过你一定要学 |
[45:16] | ‘Cause women love when you suck the pussy. | 因为女人喜欢人家舔鲍鱼 |
[45:18] | Look at that. | 看 |
[45:25] | She’s looking at us. | 她在看我们 |
[45:29] | -You think you can do it with her? -I think I can. | -你觉得能和她上床吗? -我看没问题 |
[45:33] | -You want to try it with her? -Why not? | -你要拿她来试试吗? -有何不可? |
[45:37] | -You gonna watch me? -I’m looking at you. Go ahead. | -你要看我做吗? -我在看,去啊 |
[45:40] | -You won’t do it. -Watch this. | -你不去啊 -看好了 |
[45:43] | I’m with you, man. | 我支持你,兄弟 |
[45:46] | I’m gonna get her. | 我会钓到她 |
[45:50] | Go ahead, Romeo! Do your thing. | 放马过去,罗密欧! |
[45:53] | -Just be quiet. Just hang back. -Romeo! | -小声点,别靠过来 -罗密欧! |
[46:01] | You’re looking very pretty today.Yes, you. I’ve been watching you. | 你好漂亮,对,就是你,我一直在观察你 |
[46:05] | You want to see something funny? | 你想看好笑的事吗? |
[46:07] | Take a look over there. See that man? | 看那边,看到那个男的吗? |
[46:09] | Watch that guy. I gotta sit down here. | 看着那个男的,借我坐一下 |
[46:12] | I gotta watch my friend. | 我要看我的朋友 |
[46:13] | He gonna stick his tongue out to that girl. | 他要对那个女的吐舌头 |
[46:16] | Oh, look at that. | 看 |
[46:18] | You’re sick! | 变态! |
[46:20] | You see what happened to him? | 你看到他的下场了吗? |
[46:22] | -If I wasn’t a nice guy… -She’s too big for you. | -如果我不是个好人… -她不适合你 |
[46:26] | Causing trouble like that, come on. | 麻烦大了,走吧 |
[46:28] | -Bitch! Lesbian! -What I try to tell you? | -贱女人!贱货! -我不是跟你说过了? |
[46:31] | What I try to tell you? | 我不是跟你说过了? |
[46:32] | This country, you gotta make the money first. | 在这个国家,你要先赚到钱才行 |
[46:36] | Then when you get the money, you get the power. | 有钱就有权 |
[46:39] | Then when you get the power, then you get the women. | 有权就有女人 |
[46:43] | That’s why you gotta make your own moves. | 所以你要自己当老大 |
[46:45] | That’s the one I rented. | 那个是我租的 |
[46:48] | No. That’s her, man. There she is. | 不,她来了,她在那里 |
[46:52] | About time. | 时间也差不多了 |
[46:54] | Frank got held up at the golf course. | 法兰克在高尔夫球场走不开 |
[46:57] | He told me to pick you up. | 他让我来接你 |
[46:59] | He said he’d meet us at the track later. | 他说等会在跑马场和我们会合 |
[47:04] | He said to bet on Ice Cream in the first, by the way. | 他还交代,第一场要买冰淇淋 |
[47:10] | In that thing? You must be kidding. | 坐这东西?你一定是在开玩笑 |
[47:14] | What you talking about? That’s a Cadillac. | 你在说什么?那可是凯迪拉克 |
[47:19] | -I wouldn’t be caught dead in that. -Oh, come on. | -我死也不会上车 -拜托 |
[47:23] | It’s got a few years, but it’s a cream puff. | 旧是旧了点,但是是奶油色的 |
[47:29] | It looks like somebody’s nightmare. | 看起来像恶梦 |
[47:41] | So, you like this better? | 这个好些吗? |
[47:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:45] | It’s like one of them tigers from India. | 像印度虎一样 |
[47:48] | Tigers, huh? Tigers, no? | 老虎?老虎才怪? |
[47:50] | Crazy guy. Know what he’s been doing? | 疯子,你知道他都在干嘛吗? |
[47:52] | Dragging me to the zoo to look at tigers. | 拉我去动物园看老虎 |
[47:55] | He says he’s gonna buy one. | 他说要买一只 |
[47:57] | You do that and you won’t have any friends left. | 你这样做,所有的朋友都会跑光光 |
[48:00] | -Not that you have any now. -You’re gonna like that tiger, man. | -虽然你本来就没几个朋友 -你会喜欢那只老虎的 |
[48:03] | You gonna drive around with a tiger in your passenger seat? | 你打算把老虎放在后座,开车到处去? |
[48:06] | Maybe. Some lady tiger. | 说不定某只母老虎 |
[48:12] | -How much? -43,000, fully equipped. | -多少钱? -四万三,全配备 |
[48:15] | -That all? -Machine-gun turrets are extra. | -就这样? -机关枪要另外加 |
[48:18] | He’s a funny guy. Come here, Manny. | 真是个风趣的家伙,过来,曼尼 |
[48:23] | Bulletproof this, okay? | 这里要防弹,知道吗? |
[48:26] | And this here and here. | 还有这里跟这里 |
[48:29] | – Okay. – And the windows. | -可以 -还有窗 |
[48:33] | -Get me a phone with a scrambler. -A scrambler. | -还有一支有防窃听的电话 -防窃听器 |
[48:38] | And a radio with scanners | 还有无线电扫描仪 |
[48:40] | to pick up flying saucers, stuff like that. | 好扫描飞碟出没,像这样的东西 |
[48:42] | Don’t forget the fog lights. | 别忘了雾灯 |
[48:44] | Oh. In case I get caught in a swamp. That’s a good idea. | 以防我被困在沼泽里,好主意 |
[48:51] | Get out of the way, lady! I’m trying to drive here! | 让路,女士!我在开车! |
[48:55] | I thought you were taking me to Frank. | 我以为你要载我去找法兰克 |
[49:03] | We got an hour. You hungry? | 还有一个小时,你饿吗? |
[49:08] | No, but I’m bored. | 不饿,但是很无聊 |
[49:10] | Well, that figures. | 我就知道 |
[49:14] | Check it out, Manny, okay? And pay the guy. | 你来搞定,曼尼?付他钱 |
[49:18] | And you take a taxi. Meet me at the track, okay? | 你自己搭出租车,和我在跑马场碰头,可以吗? |
[49:21] | -Good doing business with you. -Mr. Montana. | -很高兴和你做生意 -蒙大拿先生 |
[49:24] | Oh, God, man! | 噢,老天! |
[49:28] | I wouldn’t buy the car if you didn’t like it. | 如果你不喜欢这辆车,我就不会买 |
[49:31] | Planning on driving the girls crazy, aren’t you, Tony? | 想让女孩为你晕头转向,对吧,东尼? |
[49:34] | Oh, yeah. You know who? | 你知道是谁吗? |
[49:38] | What would Frank say? | 法兰克会怎么说? |
[49:42] | I like Frank, you know? | 我喜欢法兰克,你呢? |
[49:44] | Only I like you better. | 只是我更喜欢你 |
[49:54] | -You got some for me? -Sure. | -分我一点? -好啊 |
[50:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:15] | Don’t get confused, Tony. I don’t fuck around with the help. | 别搞错,东尼,我不和下人乱搞 |
[50:27] | You wanna play that way with me, I play with you. | 你想和我玩游戏,我就和你玩 |
[50:31] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[50:33] | Would you kiss me if I wear the hat? | 如果我带帽子,你会亲我吗? |
[50:35] | No! | 不会! |
[50:38] | Playtime is over, okay? | 游戏时间结束了,懂吗? |
[50:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:38] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[51:41] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[51:42] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[51:46] | No postcards from jail, huh? | 在牢里都不写信回来? |
[51:59] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[52:02] | -Tony? -Look at you. | -东尼? -看看你 |
[52:07] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[52:09] | -I didn’t… -Mama, look at those eyes, huh. | -我没… -妈妈,看她那双眼睛 |
[52:12] | Look at that. She looks like me. | 你看,她跟我好像 |
[52:15] | You know the last time I saw you, you was like that. | 上次我见到你的时候,你才这么大 |
[52:18] | You looked like a little boy. Now look at you. | 像个小男生,现在你看看 |
[52:26] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[52:33] | It’s no big deal. | 只是个小东西 |
[52:36] | Oh, Tony! | 东尼! |
[52:49] | I never thought I’d see you again, you know? | 我以为再也见不到你了,你知道吗? |
[52:51] | You think they’d keep a guy like me down? | 你以为他们能关得住我吗? |
[52:54] | Well, no. | 才不 |
[52:59] | -You look so good. -Look, open that up. Open it. | -你看来很好 -打开来看,打开 |
[53:05] | -For me? -I think so. | -给我的? -应该是 |
[53:09] | It’s nothing much, you know, nothing. | 只是个小东西,你知道,不算什么 |
[53:17] | See what’s written on the back? | 看看后面写了什么? |
[53:19] | On the back? Aw. | 后面? |
[53:22] | -Always. -“Always.” It’s beautiful, Tony! | -直到永远 -“直到永远”,真美,东尼! |
[53:27] | Mama is still working in the factory, | 妈妈还在工厂工作 |
[53:29] | and I work part-time in a beauty parlor. | 我在美容院打工 |
[53:32] | I’m doing hair, Tony. Do you remember Hiram Gonzalez? | 我是美发师,东尼,你还记得海瑞工萨尔吗? |
[53:35] | His father owned that barbershop. It’s his place. | 那间理发院是他爸爸开的,是他的地方 |
[53:38] | Plus I go to junior college. Miami Dade. | 而且我在读短期大学,在迈阿密戴德 |
[53:41] | In two more years, I get my cosmetology license. | 再两年,我就可以拿到美容师牌照 |
[53:44] | -Then I’ll be making enough money… -Surprise! | -然后我就会赚够钱… -惊喜一下! |
[53:48] | All that’s over, starting today. | 全都结束了,从今天开始 |
[53:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[53:52] | My kid sister don’t have to work in no beauty parlor, and Mama, | 我的小妹妹不需要在美容院做事,我妈也是 |
[53:57] | she don’t have to sew in no factory. | 她不需要在工厂做衣服了 |
[54:00] | Your son made it, Mama. | 你儿子办到了,妈 |
[54:04] | He’s a success. | 他成功了 |
[54:06] | That’s why I didn’t come around before. | 这就是为什么我前一阵子都没来 |
[54:09] | I want you to see what a good boy I’ve been. | 我要你看看我现在有多吃得开 |
[54:16] | Here’s $1,000. | 这里是一千块 |
[54:18] | For you, Mama. | 给你的,妈妈 |
[54:27] | -Who did you kill for this, Antonio? -Mama. | -这是杀了什么人赚到的,东尼? -妈 |
[54:30] | I didn’t kill nobody, Mama. | 我没杀人,妈 |
[54:33] | – No? – No. | -没有? -没有 |
[54:35] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么? |
[54:38] | Banks, or is it still bodegas, you and the others? | 你和其它人现在是抢银行,还是小杂货店? |
[54:41] | No! Things are different now. | 不是!现在不一样了 |
[54:43] | I’m working with an anti-Castro group. | 我和反卡斯特罗集团合作 |
[54:47] | I’m an organizer now. | 我现在负责组织筹划 |
[54:48] | I get a lot of political contributions. | 我做了很多政治贡献 |
[54:52] | Sure you do. | 说得好听 |
[54:58] | A gun sticking in somebody’s face is how. | 靠把枪指在别人头上赚钱 |
[55:02] | You know, all we hear about in the papers | 我们在报纸上看得多了 |
[55:07] | is animals like you and the killings. | 都是像你这样的禽兽跟杀人案 |
[55:11] | It’s Cubans like you who are giving a bad name to our people, | 就是像你这样的古巴人,把我们人民的名声搞臭了 |
[55:14] | people who come here, work hard and make a good name for themselves. | 那些来这里勤奋工作,为自己建立了好名声的人 |
[55:18] | People who send their children to school. | 那些送孩子们去上学的人 |
[55:20] | What are you saying? That’s your son… | 你在说什么?那是你儿子… |
[55:21] | Son? I wish I had one. | 儿子?我有儿子吗? |
[55:25] | -He’s a bum. -No. | -他是痞子 -不 |
[55:26] | He was a bum then and he’s a bum now. | 他以前是个痞子,现在也是个痞子 |
[55:31] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[55:36] | We haven’t heard a word from you in five years. | 五年来,只字片语都没有 |
[55:42] | You suddenly show up here, throw some money around | 现在突然出现,拿钱砸人 |
[55:44] | and think you can get my respect. | 以为这样我就会看得起你 |
[55:47] | You think you can buy me with jewelry? | 你以为可以用珠宝买通我? |
[55:50] | You think you can come into my house with your hotshot clothes | 你以为你可以穿名牌衣服到我家 |
[55:54] | and your jail manners and make fun of us? | 用你在牢里学的态度来嘲笑我们? |
[55:57] | -You don’t know what you’re saying. -That’s not the way I am, Antonio! | -你不知道自己在说什么 -我不是哪种人,安东尼奥! |
[56:01] | That is not the way I raised Gina to be! | 那也不是我教养吉娜的方式! |
[56:06] | You are not going to destroy her. | 你不准毁了她 |
[56:10] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[56:13] | I work for my living. | 我自己会赚钱 |
[56:16] | I don’t want you in this house anymore! | 我不要你再出现在我家! |
[56:19] | I don’t want you around Gina. | 我不要你接近吉娜 |
[56:22] | So come on. Get out! | 所以,滚出去! |
[56:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:35] | Mama… | 妈妈… |
[56:36] | And take this lousy money with you. It stinks. | 把你的脏钱拿走,臭死了 |
[56:41] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[56:43] | Why do you have to spoil it for everybody, huh? | 你为什么非让大家都难过不可? |
[56:49] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 对不起,东尼 |
[56:52] | Okay, Mama. | 好吧,妈妈 |
[56:58] | No. Tony, wait a minute! | 东尼,等等! |
[56:59] | -Don’t go, please! -Gina, stay here! | -别走,拜托! -吉娜,站住! |
[57:02] | -No, Mama. -He’s no good. Gina! | -别这样,妈妈 -他没救了,吉娜! |
[57:05] | Tony, wait, please! | 东尼,等等,拜托! |
[57:08] | I’m sorry. I don’t know. Mama, ever since Papa left, she’s… | 对不起,我不知道自从爸爸走了之后,妈妈她… |
[57:12] | Forget Papa. We never had one. | 忘了爸爸吧,我们没有爸爸 |
[57:14] | I know you did some bad things back then. | 我知道你在那边做过不好的事 |
[57:17] | In the Army, I know you got into some trouble. | 在军队里,我知道你遇到麻烦 |
[57:20] | The Communists, | 共产党 |
[57:22] | they’re always trying to tell you what to do. | 他们总是试图告诉你该怎么做 |
[57:24] | -Mama doesn’t understand that. -I know. | -妈妈并不了解这些 -我知道 |
[57:29] | I just… I don’t know. | 我只是…我也不知道 |
[57:31] | I just want you to know that I don’t care. | 我只是想让你知道,我不在乎那些 |
[57:34] | It doesn’t matter to me how long you’ve been away, five or ten years. | 不论你离开多久,五年也好,十年也好,我都不在乎 |
[57:40] | You’re my blood, always. | 你是我的至亲,永远都是 |
[57:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:56] | -Come on. I want you to take this. -I gotta go back in. | -来吧,我要你拿去 -我必须回去了 |
[57:59] | -No, Tony. Please. -You need this. | -别这样,东尼,拜托 -你需要这个 |
[58:02] | What will I tell her? | 我要怎么跟她说? |
[58:04] | Take that. You don’t tell her anything. | 拿去,什么都别跟她说 |
[58:05] | Don’t tell her I gave it to you, but give her some from time to time. | 别说是我给你的,但是隔一段时间就拿一些给她 |
[58:09] | And listen, you go out yourself. | 听好,你自己要出去玩 |
[58:12] | Go ahead. Go out, do some things. Have some fun. | 出去找点事做,玩得开心一点 |
[58:15] | You gotta get some fun out of life. | 你一定要享受人生的乐趣 |
[58:18] | You gonna beat yourself to death at 19? | 你不想19岁就过劳死吧? |
[58:21] | A pussycat like you? Come here. | 像你这么漂亮的女生?过来 |
[58:27] | -I’ll talk to you again. -Okay. | -我们以后再聊 -好 |
[58:29] | Put that money away. Don’t let her see it. | 把钱收好,别被她看到了 |
[58:32] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈谈 |
[58:35] | -I’ll talk to you. -Okay. | -我们以后再聊 -好 |
[58:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[58:42] | -She’s beautiful. How come you… -Hey! | -她真漂亮,你怎么… -嘿! |
[58:47] | Stay away from her. You hear? | 离她远点,听到没? |
[58:52] | -She’s not for you. -Okay. | -别打她主意 -知道了 |
[59:02] | COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA | 玻利维亚 科恰班巴 |
[59:20] | So, this and my other factory, I can guarantee production | 这间工厂加上我的工厂,我可以保证 |
[59:23] | of 200 kilos refined every month of the year. | 每个月生产两百公斤纯古柯碱 |
[59:27] | The problem is, I have no steady market. | 问题是我没有稳定的市场 |
[59:30] | Basically, what I’m looking for is somebody in the States | 基本上我需要的是一个在美国 |
[59:33] | who can share the risk with me, somebody who can guarantee | 可以和我分担风险的人,一个可以保证 |
[59:37] | to buy from me, say, 150 kilos a month. | 每个月跟我买一百五十公斤货的人 |
[59:42] | Oh, that’s a big commitment, Mr. Sosa. Something like that… | 这是个很大的承诺,索沙先生,像这样的… |
[59:47] | Too bad Frank’s not here. You should talk to him. | 法兰克不在真是太糟了,你应该和他谈谈 |
[59:49] | -It would’ve been nice if he’d come. -He would like to come, | -如果他能来就好了 -他很想来 |
[59:52] | but with his trial coming up, it’s hard to leave the country. | 但是他的案子就快开庭了,不方便出国 |
[59:57] | -So he sent you instead? -Something like that. | -所以他派你来? -差不多 |
[1:00:01] | We’ll talk at my house, shall we? | 我们到我家谈,好吗? |
[1:00:03] | You got good stuff here. Class-A shit. | 你的东西不错,上等货色 |
[1:00:29] | This Lopez guarantees to buy 150 kilos from me | 罗培兹保证每个月跟我买 |
[1:00:33] | every month of the year. | 一百五十公斤的货 |
[1:00:34] | He picks it up here. | 接下来就由他搞定 |
[1:00:35] | I can sell it to him for as little as | 我最便宜可以卖他 |
[1:00:39] | 7,000 a key. You can’t do better than that. | 一公斤七千元,不可能再更便宜了 |
[1:00:44] | But then we got to take the risk of moving it. | 但是我们要承担运送的风险 |
[1:00:47] | We’ll be cutting out the Colombians. Know what that means? | 我们也会踢走哥伦比亚人,你知道这代表什么吗? |
[1:00:50] | That means we have to go to war with them. | 这代表我们和他们开战 |
[1:00:52] | We cut out the Colombians, we take risks on both sides. | 我们踢走哥伦比亚人,我们承担双重风险 |
[1:00:55] | Why don’t we split the risk? | 我们何不平分风险? |
[1:00:59] | You guarantee your delivery, say, as far as Panama, | 你保证货会运到巴拿马 |
[1:01:03] | we take it from there. | 我们从那里接手 |
[1:01:07] | Panama is risky. It costs me more. | 巴拿马风险太高了,会增加我的成本 |
[1:01:13] | Panama I can sell for 13.5 a key. | 巴拿马的话,一公斤我要卖一万三千五百元 |
[1:01:18] | 13.5? What, are you nuts? | 一万三千五百元?你疯了吗? |
[1:01:22] | 13.5? We still got to take that shit to Florida. | 一万三千五百元?我们还得把东西运到佛罗里达 |
[1:01:26] | Do you know what that’s like these days? | 你知道最近是什么状况吗? |
[1:01:28] | You got the Navy everywhere. | 到处都是海军 |
[1:01:30] | You got frogmen. You got EC2s with the satellite-tracking shit. | 有蛙人,还有装了雷达追踪器的军舰 |
[1:01:35] | You got the fucking Bell 209 assault choppers up the ass. | 还有他妈的攻击直升机在上方飞 |
[1:01:39] | We’re losing one out of every nine loads. | 九批货就有一批被抄到 |
[1:01:43] | That’s no duckwalk anymore, let me tell you. | 事情没那么容易了,我告诉你 |
[1:01:46] | Forget about 13.5. | 一万三千五百是不可能的 |
[1:01:51] | What do you suggest that is reasonable? | 那你说多少才合理? |
[1:01:59] | Excuse me. One moment. | 抱歉,稍等一下 |
[1:02:05] | What the fuck’s the matter with you? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[1:02:08] | Are you negotiating for Frank Lopez? | 你是在帮法兰克罗培兹谈判吗? |
[1:02:10] | Don’t worry about it. Take it easy. | 别担心,放轻松 |
[1:02:12] | I’m not worried about it. You should worry about it. | 我没担心,你才应该担心 |
[1:02:16] | If he wants to make a deal, it’s up to him, not you. | 如果他想谈成生意,他说了算,不是你 |
[1:02:19] | We’re doing this one deal. That’s it. | 我们只做这一笔,就一次 |
[1:02:20] | Fuck you. How’s that? | 去你的,你觉得怎样? |
[1:02:23] | -Fuck you. -Fuck you. | -去你的 -去你的 |
[1:02:25] | You need to open your eyes and keep your mouth shut. | 你只要张大眼睛,闭上嘴就行了 |
[1:02:28] | -That’s it. Let it go at that. -Don’t worry about it. | -就这样,别得寸进尺 -别担心 |
[1:02:31] | Your head’s in the wrong place. You must watch out for yourself. | 你头脑用错地方了,你自己要小心 |
[1:02:34] | Why not talk to him? | 为什么不和他谈? |
[1:02:36] | You think he wants to give you the money? | 你以为他会给你钱? |
[1:02:38] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:02:39] | I’m doing the talking here, not you. | 是我在谈判,不是你 |
[1:02:42] | You’re here to watch my back. Watch my back. | 你是来保护我的,来保护我的 |
[1:02:46] | Better than your front, let me tell you. | 保护得很周到,让我告诉你 |
[1:02:48] | That’s easier to watch. | 只是看很简单 |
[1:02:50] | Close your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[1:02:52] | I can’t wait to see what Frank’s gonna react to this one. | 我等不及想看法兰克的反应了 |
[1:02:56] | Just shut up. I’m doing the talking here. | 闭嘴,这里由我负责 |
[1:02:59] | -Now where were we? -Panama. | -我们刚才谈到哪里? -巴拿马 |
[1:03:02] | You’re looking for a partner, right? | 你是在找合作伙伴,对吧? |
[1:03:06] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[1:03:08] | Look, Mr. Sosa, we’re getting ahead of ourselves. | 听着,索沙先生,我们发展得太快了 |
[1:03:12] | I am down on Frank’s authority to buy 200 keys, that’s it. | 法兰克只授权我买两百公斤,就这么多 |
[1:03:16] | That’s my limit. I got no right. | 这是我的极限,我的权力只有这么多 |
[1:03:19] | -Nobody got no right to negotiate… -Let the man finish, okay? | -每个人都有权谈判… -让他说完,好吗? |
[1:03:22] | Let him propose a proposition, then we can talk more. | 让他提出条件,然后我们再谈 |
[1:03:24] | You got no authority here. | 你没有授权 |
[1:03:27] | I started you in this business, so shut the fuck up. | 我带你入行的,所以闭上你的嘴 |
[1:03:29] | -Frank is gonna love it. -That’s up to Frank, not you! | -法兰克会很高兴 -那要看法兰克怎么说,不是你! |
[1:03:37] | I’m sorry about this, Mr. Sosa. | 我很抱歉,索沙先生 |
[1:03:40] | No, it is all right. | 不,没关系 |
[1:03:42] | You’re right. Maybe you should talk to Frank. | 你说的没错,或许你该和法兰克谈 |
[1:03:48] | Well, good. | 好,很好 |
[1:03:50] | I don’t think it’s something I want to do on an overseas phone. | 这种事在国际电话上不方便说 |
[1:03:54] | But as soon as I get back to Miami,I will talk to Frank personally. | 不过我一回到迈阿密就会亲自跟法兰克说 |
[1:04:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:01] | My associates can escort you to my chopper | 我的手下会带你去我的直升机 |
[1:04:04] | to take you to Santa Cruz. | 载你去圣塔克鲁斯 |
[1:04:06] | I have a jet there. You’ll be in Miami in five hours. | 那里我有架喷射机,你五个小时内就会回到迈阿密 |
[1:04:09] | You’ll be back here tomorrow in time for lunch. | 你还赶得及明天回来吃午饭 |
[1:04:14] | Good. | 好 |
[1:04:18] | Good talking to you. | 很高兴和你谈话 |
[1:04:21] | Why not leave your friend here? | 何不把你朋友留下? |
[1:04:23] | While you’re gone, he can tell me how to run my business. | 趁你不在时,他可以和我说说怎么做生意 |
[1:04:26] | -I think Frank wants to see him. -No, that’s okay. | -我觉得法兰克会想见他 -不,没关系 |
[1:04:29] | You tell Frank I’m keeping this guy on ice for him. | 你跟法兰克说我帮他把香槟准备好 |
[1:04:36] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[1:04:41] | Let’s finish our lunch. | 我们继续午饭吧 |
[1:04:47] | I have to hand it to you, Mr. Sosa. | 我很敬佩你,索沙先生 |
[1:04:51] | You got everything a man could want. | 一个男人想要的,你全都有了 |
[1:04:55] | I like you, Tony. There is no lying in you. | 我喜欢你,东尼,你很诚实 |
[1:04:59] | Unfortunately, I don’t feel the same about the rest of your organization. | 不幸,你组织里的其它人却不是 |
[1:05:07] | What do you mean by that, Mr. Sosa? | 你是什么意思,索沙先生? |
[1:05:10] | I’m talking about Omar Suarez. | 我是说奥马尔苏亚雷斯 |
[1:05:15] | This garbage was recognized by my associate at lunch | 午饭时,这个垃圾被我朋友认了出来 |
[1:05:19] | from several years ago in New York. | 很多年前在纽约见过他 |
[1:05:26] | He was an informer for the police. | 他是警方的线人 |
[1:05:46] | He put Vito Duval and Nello and Gino Ramos away for life. | 他害维特多瓦、尼洛和奇诺拉莫斯被判无期徒刑 |
[1:05:55] | So how do I know you’re not a chivato, too, Tony? | 所以我怎么知道你不是警方的线人,东尼? |
[1:06:01] | Hey, Sosa. | 嘿,索沙 |
[1:06:05] | Let’s get this straight now. | 让我们现在就弄清楚 |
[1:06:09] | I’ve never fucked anybody over who didn’t have it coming. | 我这辈子从来没整过不该整的人 |
[1:06:13] | You got that? | 你懂吗? |
[1:06:16] | All I have in this world is my balls and my word. | 在这世上,我有的就是勇气跟信用 |
[1:06:19] | I don’t break them for no one, you understand? | 我不会为任何人牺牲它们,你懂吗? |
[1:06:24] | That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, | 上面那个垃圾,我从来就没喜欢过他 |
[1:06:27] | I never trusted him. | 我从来就不信任他 |
[1:06:28] | For all I know, he had me set up | 他设计我 |
[1:06:30] | and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. | 害我朋友安吉费南德斯被杀 |
[1:06:33] | But that’s history. I’m here, he’s not. | 不过这些都是过去的事了,我还在,而他不在了 |
[1:06:35] | You want to go on with me, say it. | 你想继续和我做生意,就说一声 |
[1:06:38] | You don’t, then you make a move. | 要是你不想,那就采取行动 |
[1:06:46] | I think you speak from the heart, Montana. | 我想你说的是真心话,蒙大拿 |
[1:06:49] | But I say to myself, | 但我跟我自己说 |
[1:06:52] | “This Lopez, your boss, | 你老大罗培兹 |
[1:06:55] | “he had chivatos like that working for him.” | “他竟然用那种内奸帮他做事” |
[1:06:58] | His judgment stinks. | 他判断力超差 |
[1:07:02] | So I think to myself, | 所以我在想 |
[1:07:05] | “How many other mistakes has this Lopez guy made? | “罗培兹这家伙还犯了哪些错? |
[1:07:10] | “How can I trust his organization? ” You tell me, Tony. | “我怎能信任他的组织?”你告诉我,东尼 |
[1:07:17] | Frank is smart, you know? | 法兰克很聪明,你知道吗? |
[1:07:22] | You can’t blame him for that animal. | 你不能把那个禽兽算在他头上 |
[1:07:25] | It’s a crazy business we’re in, you know? | 我们干的是疯狂的勾当,你知道吧? |
[1:07:28] | That could happen to anyone, even you. | 这种事可能发生在任何人身上,包括你 |
[1:07:38] | Why don’t I go back and talk to Frank | 何不让我回去和法兰克说说 |
[1:07:41] | and work it out? | 安排好细节? |
[1:07:44] | I’ll fix things between us. | 我会搞定我们之间的事 |
[1:07:48] | You got my word on that. | 我保证 |
[1:07:51] | I think you and me, we can work this thing out, | 我相信你和我,我们能解决这件事 |
[1:07:54] | we do business together a long time. | 我们还要一起做很久的生意 |
[1:07:59] | Just remember, | 不过要记住 |
[1:08:01] | I’ll only tell you one time, | 我只跟你说一次 |
[1:08:05] | don’t fuck me, Tony. | 别想唬弄我,东尼 |
[1:08:09] | Don’t you ever try to fuck me. | 连想都别想 |
[1:08:25] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[1:08:28] | You made a deal for fucking $18 million | 你谈了一笔一千八百万元的交易 |
[1:08:32] | without even checking with me? | 竟然没有先问过我? |
[1:08:34] | Are you crazy, Montana? Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗,蒙大拿?你疯了吗? |
[1:08:36] | -Cono. Take it easy. -Cono, my ass! | -放轻松 -轻松个屁! |
[1:08:38] | At 10.5 a key, it’s puro. | 一公斤一万零五百元,是上等货 |
[1:08:42] | You can’t lose money. No way. | 你不会赔钱的,不可能 |
[1:08:47] | We make 75 million on this deal. | 这笔交易你会赚七千五百万元 |
[1:08:51] | 75 million. | 七千五百万元 |
[1:08:54] | That is serious money. | 这可是很大一笔钱 |
[1:08:56] | What is Sosa going to do | 我拿不出首期的五百万元时 |
[1:08:58] | when I don’t come up with the first 5 million? | 索沙会怎样? |
[1:09:01] | What is he going to do? Will he send me a bill? | 他会怎样?寄账单给我吗? |
[1:09:04] | He’ll send a hit squad up here! There’ll be a war in the street. | 他会派杀手过来!会血溅街头 |
[1:09:07] | Relax! Take it easy. I’m in tight with Sosa. | 放松点!别紧张,我跟索沙很熟 |
[1:09:13] | You short a couple of mil, I go on the street for you. | 你钱不够,我帮你想办法 |
[1:09:16] | I make a couple of moves, | 我有门路 |
[1:09:19] | a mil here, a mil there, you got it. | 这里一百万,那里一百万,没问题的 |
[1:09:23] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:09:27] | You’ve been making moves on your own? | 你一直在干私活? |
[1:09:31] | I got ears, you know. I hear things. | 我有耳朵,我会听到风声 |
[1:09:38] | What do you hear about Echevierra and the Diaz brothers? | 那你有没有听过伊却米亚跟迪亚兄弟? |
[1:09:41] | What about Gomez? | 还有高梅兹? |
[1:09:43] | What’ll he do when you start moving 2,000 keys… | 你开始运两千公斤时,他会怎样… |
[1:09:46] | Fuck Gaspar Gomez and fuck the Diaz brothers! | 去他的高梅兹,去他的迪亚兄弟! |
[1:09:50] | Fuck them all! | 去他们的! |
[1:09:52] | I’ll bury those cockroaches! | 我会埋了这些鼠辈! |
[1:09:56] | What they ever do for us? | 他们帮过我们吗? |
[1:10:05] | Look, Frank, the time has come. | 法兰克,时机到了 |
[1:10:10] | We gotta expand. | 我们要扩张 |
[1:10:12] | The whole operation. Distribution. | 整个活动,分销 |
[1:10:16] | New York, Chicago, LA. | 纽约、芝加哥、洛杉矶 |
[1:10:21] | We gotta set our own mark and enforce it. | 我们要建立起自己的标准,并且巩固它 |
[1:10:25] | We gotta think big now. | 我们要把目标放大 |
[1:10:31] | Think big. | 放大目标 |
[1:10:39] | Like your friend Sosa. | 像你的朋友索沙 |
[1:10:43] | Let me tell you something about that greaseball cocksucker. | 让我告诉你那个狡猾的混球 |
[1:10:47] | He is a snake, that’s what he is. | 他是条蛇,那就是他 |
[1:10:51] | You turn your back on him, he’ll stick it in. | 你只要背对着他,他一定会桶你一刀 |
[1:10:56] | You don’t trust a guy like that. | 这种人不能信任 |
[1:10:59] | You want me to believe | 你要我相信 |
[1:11:02] | Omar was a stoolie because Sosa said so? | 奥马尔是警方线人,听信索沙的一面之词? |
[1:11:07] | You bought that line? | 你信吗? |
[1:11:10] | Maybe I made a mistake sending you down there. | 或许我让你去就是一个错误 |
[1:11:14] | Maybe you and Sosa know something I don’t know. | 或许你跟索沙知道一些我不知道的事 |
[1:11:20] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[1:11:23] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[1:11:26] | You tell me, “Like what.” | 你告诉我“像是什么” |
[1:11:32] | You calling me a liar, Frank? | 你是在说我是骗子吗? |
[1:11:36] | That what you’re calling me? | 你是这样想的吗? |
[1:11:43] | Let’s just say I want things to stay the way they are for now. | 这么说好了,目前我不想要改变任何事 |
[1:11:51] | You stall your deal with Sosa. | 你暂缓跟索沙的交易 |
[1:11:55] | Stall it? | 暂缓? |
[1:12:01] | Okay, boss. | 知道了,老大 |
[1:12:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:12:06] | I am the boss. | 我才是老大 |
[1:12:09] | -Sure, you’re the boss. -Hey, Tony. | -当然,你才是老大 -嘿,东尼 |
[1:12:16] | Remember I told you when you started, | 记得你刚入行时,我怎么跟你说的 |
[1:12:18] | the guys who last in this business | 在这行能撑得久的 |
[1:12:22] | are the guys who fly straight, | 是有信诺的人 |
[1:12:25] | low-key, quiet. | 低调,安静 |
[1:12:28] | And the guys who want it all, | 那些什么都想要的人 |
[1:12:31] | chicas, champagne, flash, | 酒色财气样样来的 |
[1:12:36] | they don’t last. | 撑不了多久 |
[1:12:39] | You finished? | 你说完了吗? |
[1:12:41] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[1:13:05] | Hi, there. | 嗨 |
[1:13:14] | You just missed Frank. | 法兰克刚走 |
[1:13:19] | Too bad. | 真不巧 |
[1:13:22] | Only I didn’t come to see Frank. | 不过我不是来找法兰克的 |
[1:13:26] | This is not the time or the place, Tony. | 时机地点都不对,东尼 |
[1:13:29] | -Next time, make an appointment. -That’s okay. | -下次记得先预约 -没关系 |
[1:13:32] | I got something important I want to talk to you about. | 我有重要的事跟你说 |
[1:13:42] | So why don’t we have a couple of drinks, | 咱们何不喝两杯 |
[1:13:45] | act normal, | 表现正常点 |
[1:13:49] | and just take it easy? | 放轻松? |
[1:13:51] | Come on. I like Scotch. | 我喜欢威士忌 |
[1:13:58] | -Sure. Why not? -Okay. I won’t bite you. | -有何不可吗? -我不会吃了你 |
[1:14:04] | We’re all normal here. | 这里每个人都很正常 |
[1:14:10] | I heard you and Frank aren’t working together anymore. | 我听说你没在帮法兰克做事了 |
[1:14:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:14:20] | I think it’s easier, don’t you? | 这样比较好,你不觉得吗? |
[1:14:23] | Makes things easier. | 事情比较好办 |
[1:14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:29] | Here’s to the land of opportunity. | 敬这片充满机会的土地 |
[1:14:33] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说,或许是吧 |
[1:14:39] | You like kids? | 你喜欢小孩吗? |
[1:14:42] | Kids? | 小孩? |
[1:14:44] | Kids. You know, kids. Little kids. | 小孩,你知道,小朋友们 |
[1:14:48] | Sure. Why not? | 当然,有何不可? |
[1:14:50] | As long as there’s a nurse. | 只要有保姆 |
[1:14:52] | Good, ’cause I like kids, too. | 很好,因为我也喜欢小孩 |
[1:14:57] | I like them. Boys, girls. Don’t matter to me. | 我喜欢他们,男孩女孩都无所谓 |
[1:15:04] | Frank’s gonna be back any minute. | 法兰克很快就回来了 |
[1:15:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:15:16] | Sit here. | 坐这 |
[1:15:17] | I want to talk to you. Sit down. I’m not gonna bite you. | 我有话跟你说,坐这里,我又不会咬你 |
[1:15:27] | Okay, here’s the story. | 是这样的 |
[1:15:32] | I come from the gutter. I know that. | 我出身低微,我知道 |
[1:15:37] | I got no education, but that’s okay. | 我没受过教育,但那没关系 |
[1:15:43] | I know the street, | 我对街上的事很熟 |
[1:15:45] | and I’m making all the right connections. | 我也建立了很多很好的管道 |
[1:15:49] | With the right woman, there’s no stopping me. | 再加上一个好女人,我会所向无敌 |
[1:15:53] | I could go right to the top. | 我会上位当老大 |
[1:15:57] | Anyway, what I got to tell you is this, | 我要跟你说的是 |
[1:16:03] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:16:08] | I liked you the first time I laid eyes on you. | 第一眼见到你,我就喜欢上你了 |
[1:16:14] | I said, “She’s a tiger. | 我跟自己说“她是只凶猛又性感的老虎 |
[1:16:19] | “She’ll belong to me.” | “她属于我” |
[1:16:25] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[1:16:28] | I want you to marry me. | 我要你嫁给我 |
[1:16:33] | I want you to be the mother of my children. | 我要你当我孩子的母亲 |
[1:16:39] | Me? Marry you? | 我?嫁你? |
[1:16:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:16:48] | What about Frank, Tony? | 法兰克呢,东尼? |
[1:16:50] | What will you do about Frank? | 你打算怎么处理法兰克? |
[1:16:52] | Frank is not gonna last, okay? He’s finished. | 法兰克快完了,知道吗?他玩完了 |
[1:16:58] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑看看,好吗? |
[1:17:02] | I want you to really think about it. | 我希望你认真考虑 |
[1:17:07] | I’ll go now. Take care. | 我要走了,自己小心 |
[1:17:18] | All your enemies are gone. | 你的敌人都垮了 |
[1:17:22] | -Mr. Montana. How are you? -Hello. | -蒙大拿先生,你好吗? -哈啰 |
[1:17:32] | What the fuck she doing here? | 她在他妈的做什么? |
[1:17:34] | Come on, man. She’s just dancing. Come on. Take it easy. | 没什么,老兄,她只是在跳舞,放松点 |
[1:17:51] | -It’s just a disco. -Who’s that guy she’s with? | -只是跳迪斯科 -跟她一起的是谁? |
[1:17:56] | He’s some guy who works for Luco. He’s nobody. | 他是陆哥的人,只是个小角色 |
[1:17:59] | -He’s harmless. -Works for Luco? | -他没杀伤力 -帮陆哥做事的? |
[1:18:00] | Yeah. Forget him. | 是,别管他了 |
[1:18:05] | Hello, Tony. You remember me? | 嘿,东尼,记得我吗? |
[1:18:11] | Bernstein. Mel Bernstein, right? | 伯恩斯坦,梅尔伯恩斯坦,对吧? |
[1:18:16] | Chief Detective, Narcotics. | 毒品组首席探员 |
[1:18:19] | That’s right, yeah. I think we should talk. | 没错,我觉得我们该谈谈 |
[1:18:22] | Talk? What are we going to talk about? | 谈谈?我们有什么好谈的? |
[1:18:25] | I ain’t killed nobody, not lately. | 我又没杀人,至少最近没有 |
[1:18:29] | No, not lately. | 最近没有 |
[1:18:31] | What about ancient history, like Emilio Rebenga? | 那以前呢?像是艾米利奥里本嘉? |
[1:18:35] | Or a bunch of whacked-out Indians at the Sun Ray Motel? | 或是在阳光旅馆的毒枭? |
[1:18:39] | Whoever’s giving you your information | 给你情报的人 |
[1:18:42] | is taking you for a long ride. | 只是在耍你 |
[1:18:44] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[1:18:45] | Tony, baby, we gonna talk, | 东尼,我们谈谈吧 |
[1:18:47] | or am I gonna bust your wiseass spic balls | 还是我现在就 |
[1:18:50] | here and now? | 逮捕你? |
[1:18:58] | Keep your eye on her. | 盯着她 |
[1:19:00] | -I’ll do that. -Okay. | -我照办 -好 |
[1:19:04] | -My office. -Good. | -我办公室 -好 |
[1:19:13] | The word on the street is you’re bringing in a lot of yeyo. | 街头流言说你进了很多白粉 |
[1:19:17] | That means you’re not a small-time punk anymore, | 这表示你已经不是小角色了 |
[1:19:20] | you’re public property now. | 执法部门盯上你了 |
[1:19:22] | Supreme Court says that your privacy can be invaded. | 最高法院说不需要顾及你的隐私 |
[1:19:25] | Okay. How much? | 好吧,要多少? |
[1:19:28] | How much? | 多少? |
[1:19:30] | There’s an answer to that, too. | 这个问题当然也有答案 |
[1:19:39] | Here’s how much. | 这么多 |
[1:19:42] | Can you see it? | 看到了吗? |
[1:19:45] | -Big number. -Yeah! | -数字很大 -是啊! |
[1:19:47] | That’s on a monthly basis, same thing every month. | 这是月费,每个月都是这个数字 |
[1:19:50] | You know how this works? | 你知道这事怎么运作吗? |
[1:19:54] | No. You tell me. | 不知道,你告诉我 |
[1:19:56] | We tell you who’s moving against you, | 我们会通知你谁要对付你 |
[1:19:59] | and we shake down who you want shaken down. | 我们会帮你处理你要处理掉的人 |
[1:20:03] | Let’s say that you got a real problem making a collection. | 例如你有一笔收不回来的钱 |
[1:20:07] | And then we step in for you. | 我们会介入 |
[1:20:10] | Got eight killers with badges working for me. | 有八个穿制服的杀手听命于我 |
[1:20:12] | When they hit, it hurts. Same thing works the other way. | 他们出手时,效率是很高的,反之亦然 |
[1:20:15] | You feed me a bust now and then. | 你三不五时爆一些料给我 |
[1:20:18] | Some cowboy setting himself up in business. | 某个刚开始自立门户的家伙 |
[1:20:22] | Small fry, you know? | 小鱼,你懂吗? |
[1:20:28] | We like snacks. | 我们喜欢蛇 |
[1:20:29] | How do I know you’re the last cop I’m gonna have to grease? | 我怎么知道不会有其它警察找我麻烦? |
[1:20:34] | What about Fort Lauderdale? Metro? DEA? | 罗德岱堡警方呢?大都会警方呢?缉毒组呢? |
[1:20:39] | How do I know what rock they’re gonna crawl out from under? | 我怎么知道还有谁会突然咬我一口? |
[1:20:42] | Well, that’s not my business, Tony. We don’t cross no lines. | 那不关我的事,东尼,我们不会踩过界 |
[1:20:48] | You think I want this conversation going any farther than this table? | 你觉得我会想让其它人知道我们刚刚谈的事吗? |
[1:20:53] | My guys’ got families. They’re legitimate cops. | 我的人有家庭,他们是正规警员 |
[1:20:56] | I don’t want to see them embarrassed. | 我不想看到他们难堪 |
[1:20:58] | If they’re embarrassed, they’ll suffer. | 如果他们难堪,他们会不好受 |
[1:21:00] | If they suffer, they’ll make you suffer. | 如果他们不好受,他们会让你也不好受 |
[1:21:06] | You understand what I’m talking about? | 你懂我的意思吧? |
[1:21:19] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[1:21:23] | By the way, | 还有 |
[1:21:26] | I got a vacation coming up. | 我快要放年假了 |
[1:21:28] | I’m gonna take the wife to London, England. | 我打算带老婆去英国伦敦 |
[1:21:30] | We’ve never been there. | 我们从没去过那里 |
[1:21:32] | So throw in a couple of round-trip tickets, first class. | 所以,麻烦你准备两张头等舱的来回机票 |
[1:21:42] | You gotta smile more, Tony. You gotta enjoy yourself. | 你要多笑一点,东尼,要享受人生 |
[1:21:46] | Every day above ground is a good day. | 活着的每一天都是好日子 |
[1:22:01] | -Hello. -Hello. | -哈啰 -哈啰 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah. Now that’s the idea. | 对,就像这样 |
[1:22:07] | Okay, Mel. | 再见,梅尔 |
[1:22:11] | You think about what I said? | 考虑过我的提议吗? |
[1:22:14] | About the kids? | 关于小孩的事? |
[1:22:16] | -You know, you are really nuts. -I’m nuts about you. | -你真是个疯子 -我为你疯狂 |
[1:22:22] | Why don’t you find your own girl? | 你干嘛不找个自己的妞? |
[1:22:24] | -My own girl? -Yeah. | -自己的妞? -对 |
[1:22:26] | -That’s what I’m doing. -Go do it somewhere else. Get lost. | -我正在这么做啊 -去别的地方做,出去 |
[1:22:29] | Maybe I don’t hear so good sometimes. | 可能是我最近耳背 |
[1:22:31] | You won’t hear anything if you go on like this. | 你再这样,以后可能什么也听不到 |
[1:22:33] | Will you do something? | 你想怎样? |
[1:22:35] | You’re fucking right I’m going to do something! | 你他妈的说对了,我就是想怎样! |
[1:22:39] | I’m giving you orders. Blow! | 我命令你,滚! |
[1:22:41] | Orders? You giving me orders? | 命令?你命令我? |
[1:22:50] | The only thing in this world | 这世界上 |
[1:22:52] | that gives orders is balls. You got that? | 有种才能命令人,你有吗? |
[1:22:58] | Balls. | 有种 |
[1:23:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:23:18] | Elvira. | 艾薇拉 |
[1:23:21] | When you gonna learn? Huh? | 你什么时候才会学乖? |
[1:23:25] | Looking good, honey. Keep up the bad work. | 看来不错,蜜糖,继续保持 |
[1:23:31] | -That cocksucker. -What happened? | -那个王八 -怎么了? |
[1:23:34] | -He put that prick Bernstein on me. -Who? Lopez did? | -他让那个混蛋伯恩斯坦来找我 -谁?罗培兹? |
[1:23:39] | -How do you know? -Who else knew about Rebenga? Omar? | -你怎么知道? -还有谁知道里本嘉?奥马尔? |
[1:23:43] | He’s fertilizer. | 他死定了 |
[1:23:46] | He’s letting me know he’s got weight on me. | 他要我知道他可以给我压力 |
[1:23:51] | I’ll tell you what, man. | 我告诉你 |
[1:23:53] | You know our little trip we’ve been planning to New York? | 记不记得我们一直计划去一趟纽约的那件事? |
[1:23:56] | It might be a good time. | 或许现在正是时候 |
[1:24:15] | Wait. Where you going? | 等等,你去哪? |
[1:24:43] | Welcome to my private room. | 欢迎来到我的私人套房 |
[1:24:44] | -Your private room. -This is my private room. | -你的私人套房 -这是我的私人套房 |
[1:24:47] | I got a beautiful, nice, white lounge chair for you. | 我有张漂亮舒适的长椅让你坐 |
[1:24:56] | Gina, you taste so muy bueno. | 吉娜,你味道真棒 |
[1:25:02] | Tony! | 东尼! |
[1:25:04] | -What are you doing? -Shut up! | -你在干嘛? -闭嘴! |
[1:25:06] | -What? We wasn’t doing nothing! -Fernando, wait! | -干嘛?我们什么都没做! -费南度,等等! |
[1:25:10] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:25:14] | Damn you! | 去你的! |
[1:25:16] | You think he’s cute? | 你觉得他可爱吗? |
[1:25:17] | I saw him putting his hand all over your ass. | 我看到他对你上下其手 |
[1:25:20] | My kid sister in a toilet. | 我的小妹妹跟人家进厕所 |
[1:25:22] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[1:25:23] | None of my business? The fuck it ain’t! | 不关我的事?他妈的不关我的事! |
[1:25:26] | -You can’t tell me what to do! -I am telling you! | -你凭什么管我! -我就是要管你! |
[1:25:28] | Listen to me. Come here. | 听好,你给我过来 |
[1:25:31] | I catch you here again, I’m gonna wipe you all over the fucking place. | 下次再让我看到你在这,我会打得你没处躲 |
[1:25:37] | Yeah? Go ahead! Do it now. I want to see it. | 是吗?你试试看啊!我等不及了 |
[1:25:40] | -I want to see it now, big shot. -Don’t push me. | -打给我看啊,大人物 -别逼我 |
[1:25:42] | -I want to see it now! -Don’t push me! Get outta here! | -打给我看啊! -别逼我!滚出去! |
[1:25:46] | -Go outside. -You got some nerve, Tony! | -出去 -你无耻,东尼! |
[1:25:50] | You think you can tell me what to do? | 你凭什么管我? |
[1:25:53] | You can’t tell me what to do. I’m not a baby anymore. | 你没有权力管我,我已经不是小孩子了 |
[1:25:56] | I’ll do what I want to do, see whoever I want to see. | 我爱做什么就做什么,爱跟谁一起就跟谁一起 |
[1:25:59] | And if I want to fuck them, then I’ll fuck them! | 爱跟谁上床,就跟谁上床! |
[1:26:04] | Fucking, man! Come on, man. | 你干嘛,老兄!别这样,老兄 |
[1:26:10] | What the fuck you want? You want something? Huh? | 你他妈的想怎样?你有事吗? |
[1:26:14] | No. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[1:26:18] | -No. -We’ve got to get out of here. | -不要 -我们该出去了 |
[1:26:20] | Not there. I don’t want to go out there. | 不要,我不要出去 |
[1:26:25] | Another great night here at the Babylon, right? | 又是巴比伦的欢乐之夜,对吧? |
[1:26:27] | Okay. All right! | 好,很好! |
[1:26:29] | Do another gram, you’ll all be babbling on. | 再瞌点药就更欢乐了 |
[1:26:33] | Is that coke in your bra, or are you just glad to see me? | 你胸罩里那粒是摇头丸,还是太兴奋见到我了? |
[1:26:36] | A little bit of hope, I’m sure, yes. | 总是有希望的,当然 |
[1:26:38] | I’m in a good mood. I was depressed when I got up this morning. | 我心情不错,今早起床时本来心情很差的 |
[1:26:41] | I had a dry dream, but I’m better now. | 做了秋梦,现在好多了 |
[1:26:59] | I do Laurel and Hardy in Spanish, too. | 我也会用西班牙文演劳莱与哈台 |
[1:27:04] | That’s the height of culture, I assure you. | 这是发扬文化,我跟你保证 |
[1:27:07] | But my favorite Cuban of all time has to be Ricky Ricardo. | 我最喜欢的古巴人还是瑞奇里卡多 |
[1:27:10] | Mr. Babalu himself. | 巴巴陆先生 |
[1:27:12] | He had the same problem for 10 years. | 他这十年的问题都一样 |
[1:27:14] | “Lucy, don’t come down to the club.” | “露西,别去俱乐部” |
[1:27:49] | He’s your brother. He loves you. That’s why he did it. | 他是你哥哥,他爱你才会这样做 |
[1:27:52] | All right? He cares about you. | 懂吗?他关心你 |
[1:27:54] | To him, you’re still his little sister. | 对他来说,你还是他的小妹妹 |
[1:27:57] | That’s the problem. He still treats me like I’m a baby. | 问题就在这里,他还当我是小孩 |
[1:28:01] | I’m 20 years old now. | 我已经二十岁了 |
[1:28:02] | -I’m not anybody’s baby. -You’re so grown-up. | -我不是孩子了 -你已经长大了 |
[1:28:08] | Come on, Gina. Put yourself in his place, okay? | 别这样,吉娜,站在他的立场想想,好吗? |
[1:28:11] | Right now, you happen to be the best thing in his life, | 目前,你是他生命中最好的东西 |
[1:28:15] | the only thing that’s any good, that’s pure. | 唯一的好东西,很纯洁的 |
[1:28:20] | Of course he doesn’t want you mixing with those people, | 他当然不希望你和那些人混在一起 |
[1:28:23] | growing up to be like him. | 变得跟他一样 |
[1:28:25] | He has this father thing for you. Feels like he has to protect you. | 他当自己是你父亲一样,觉得自己有责任保护你 |
[1:28:29] | Protect me against what? | 保护我什么? |
[1:28:31] | Against guys like that asshole you were dancing with tonight. | 像今晚跟你一起跳舞的混球 |
[1:28:35] | I like Fernando. He’s a fun guy and he’s nice. | 我喜欢费南度,他很有趣,人也很好 |
[1:28:40] | And he knows how to treat a woman. All right? | 他也知道怎么对待女人,你懂吗? |
[1:28:44] | -He knows how to treat a woman? -Yes. | -他知道怎么对待女人? -对 |
[1:28:45] | By taking her to the toilet to make out? | 把人家带到厕所去胡搞? |
[1:28:48] | You’ve been a great audience. I got a special treat for you. | 你是个很好的听众,我有个特别的奖励给你 |
[1:28:52] | Here’s a guy I found in the jungle | 他是我在委内瑞拉的加拉加斯 |
[1:28:53] | from Caracas, Venezuela. He’s unlike anything you’ve seen. | 丛林里找到的,和你们以前见过的完全不同 |
[1:28:56] | Give a warm Babylon welcome to the one and only Octavio! | 让我们用热烈欢迎绝无仅有的奥克特维奥! |
[1:29:26] | Look around. Go out with someone who has something on the ball, | 四周围看看,和一些成功的人出去玩 |
[1:29:29] | -who’s going somewhere in life. -Like who? | -有正常生活的人 -像是谁? |
[1:29:32] | For instance, someone who’s got a real job, like a banker. | 像是一个有正常工作的人,像是银行员 |
[1:29:36] | -Or… Or a doctor, a lawyer… -What about you? | -或是…或是医生、律师… -那你呢? |
[1:29:41] | -What are you talking about? -Why don’t you take me out? | -你在说什么? -你为什么不约我出去? |
[1:29:44] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:29:46] | I see the way you look at me, Manolo. | 我看过你看我的眼神,马诺洛 |
[1:29:49] | -Do you think I’m blind? I see. -Come on. | -你以为我是瞎子吗?我看得见 -拜托 |
[1:29:52] | -What? -Look, Gina, | -怎样? -看,吉娜 |
[1:29:55] | Tony and I are like brothers, all right? | 东尼和我就像兄弟一样,知道吗? |
[1:29:58] | You’re his kid sister. | 你是他妹妹 |
[1:30:00] | -So what? -That’s where it ends. | -那又怎样? -就这样而已 |
[1:30:03] | -That’s where it stays. -Are you afraid of Tony, huh? | -就只能是这样 -你怕东尼吗? |
[1:30:07] | -You afraid of Tony’s kid sister? -I’m not afraid of anybody! | -你怕东尼的妹妹吗? -我谁也不怕! |
[1:30:11] | That’s not the point here! | 这不是重点! |
[1:32:28] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:32:31] | It’s not for me. Don’t look at me. | 不是找我的,别看我 |
[1:32:33] | -How do you know? -‘Cause I’m not here. | -你怎么知道? -因为我不在这里 |
[1:32:36] | Oh, really? Then where are you? | 真的?那你在哪里? |
[1:32:41] | Shit, you’re weird. | 你这个怪人 |
[1:32:43] | -I’m weird? -Hello? | -我怪吗? -喂? |
[1:32:45] | -Hello, Miriam? -Tony! | -蜜莉安? -东尼! |
[1:32:48] | -Put Manny on, okay? -Okay. Just a second. | -叫曼尼听电话,好吗? -等一下 |
[1:32:51] | It’s Tony. | 是东尼 |
[1:32:56] | What are you doing, checking up on me? | 你在干嘛?在查我吗? |
[1:32:58] | Get your clothes on and meet me | 穿好衣服,45分钟之后 |
[1:33:00] | in front of Lopez Motors in 45 minutes. | 到罗培兹汽车经销店外跟我碰头 |
[1:33:03] | -What? What happened? -Nothing we can’t fix. | -什么?怎么了? -没有我们处理不了的事 |
[1:33:06] | All right. I’ll be there. | 好,我立刻到 |
[1:33:09] | You’re still on the phone. Let’s go. | 你还在电话上,动作快 |
[1:33:12] | Take it easy, okay? | 别紧张,好吗? |
[1:33:13] | I’m leaving now. Fuck. | 我现在就走,妈的 |
[1:33:16] | -Nick? -Yeah, Tony. | -尼克? -是,东尼 |
[1:33:18] | This is what I want you to do for me, | 我要你帮我做件事 |
[1:33:22] | you call Lopez. | 打给罗培兹 |
[1:33:24] | Call him at his office at 3:00 sharp. | 三点整打到他的办公室给他 |
[1:33:29] | And you tell him, | 你跟他说 |
[1:33:33] | “We fucked up, he got away.” | “我们搞砸了,他逃走了” |
[1:33:35] | -Okay. Yeah. -Got it? What are you going to say? | -好 -懂了吗?你该说什么? |
[1:33:38] | “We fucked up. He got away.” | “我们搞砸了,他逃走了” |
[1:33:42] | -What time? -3:00 sharp. | -几点? -三点整 |
[1:33:46] | So when are we gonna make some money on this thing? | 这件事我们什么时候可以开始赚到钱? |
[1:33:49] | Six months to start don’t mean shit, Larry. | 说就说六个月 |
[1:33:52] | I’m not a Rockefeller, you know. Not yet, anyway. | 我不是洛克菲勒,还没 |
[1:33:57] | So you owe me. | 你欠我 |
[1:34:00] | Listen, go down to the ball game tonight? | 今晚去看球赛吗? |
[1:34:03] | I couldn’t make it. I got things. I’ll tell you about them. | 我去不了,有事做,我会跟你说他们的事 |
[1:34:07] | You’re kidding. What was the score? Three to two? | 你开玩笑,比分多少?三比二? |
[1:34:12] | Mel, guess what. | 梅尔,猜猜怎么了 |
[1:34:13] | My Little League team, the Little Lopezers, | 我的小联盟球队,小罗培兹们 |
[1:34:15] | they won the division tonight. | 今晚赢得分区冠军 |
[1:34:17] | That’s great. Congratulations. | 那很好,恭喜 |
[1:34:20] | What’d you do, fix the umpire? | 你怎么办到的,贿赂裁判? |
[1:34:25] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:34:30] | Tony, what happened to you? | 东尼,你怎么了? |
[1:34:35] | They wanted to spoil my $800 suit. | 他们想毁了我八百块一套的西装 |
[1:34:39] | Who the fuck did this? | 哪个王八蛋干的? |
[1:34:41] | Hitters. I don’t know. | 杀手,我不知道 |
[1:34:45] | Somebody must’ve brought them in. | 一定是有人请来的 |
[1:34:48] | I’ve never seen them before. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[1:34:50] | Hello, Mel. | 哈啰,梅尔 |
[1:34:53] | Got an answer to this, too? | 你知道是怎么回事吗? |
[1:34:56] | -There always is, Tony. -I’ll bet it was the Diaz brothers. | -总会知道的,东尼 -一定是迪亚兄弟 |
[1:34:59] | They got a beef going back to the Sun Ray thing. | 他们的人在查阳光旅馆的事 |
[1:35:03] | Maybe you’re right, you know? | 你可能是对的,你知道吗? |
[1:35:08] | Anyway, I’m glad you made it, Tony. | 我很高兴你没事,东尼 |
[1:35:13] | We’ll return the favor for you in spades. | 我们会好好报答你 |
[1:35:16] | I’ll take care of this myself. | 我会自己搞定 |
[1:35:25] | What is the gun for, Tony? | 这枪是干嘛,东尼? |
[1:35:28] | What, this? It’s nothing. | 这个?没什么 |
[1:35:32] | I’m… How do you say? Paranoid. | 我…怎么说的?神经过敏 |
[1:35:51] | You gonna answer, Frank? | 你要接吗,法兰克? |
[1:35:55] | It must be Elvira. She got mad after we left the club. | 一定是艾薇拉,我们离开俱乐部后,她大发脾气 |
[1:36:02] | I’ll tell her you’re not here, okay? | 要我跟她说你不在吗? |
[1:36:04] | No, it’s all right. I’ll talk to her. | 不用,没关系,我跟她说 |
[1:36:16] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[1:36:24] | It’s all right. I’m gonna be home in an hour. Don’t worry. | 没关系,我一个小时后回家,别担心 |
[1:36:30] | Frank, you’re a piece of shit. | 法兰克,你是个人渣 |
[1:36:33] | -What are you talking about? -You know what I’m talking about, | -你在说什么? -你知道我在说什么 |
[1:36:37] | you fucking cockroach. | 你这个他妈的鼠辈 |
[1:36:40] | What are you talking about? Listen to me, huh. | 你在说什么?听我说 |
[1:36:43] | You know what a chazer is, Frank? | 你知道凯泽是什么吗,法兰克? |
[1:36:46] | That’s a pig that don’t fly straight. | 是只不正直的猪 |
[1:36:50] | Neither do you, Frank. | 你也一样,法兰克 |
[1:36:53] | Tony, why the fuck would I hurt you? | 东尼,我为什么要害你? |
[1:36:57] | I brought you in. | 我带你入行的 |
[1:36:58] | So we had a few differences, no big deal. | 我们意见不同,那又怎样 |
[1:37:02] | I gave you your start. I was the one who believed in you. | 我给你机会开始,只有我相信你办得到 |
[1:37:05] | I stayed loyal to you. | 我对你忠诚 |
[1:37:10] | I made what I could on the side, but I never turned on you, Frank! | 我有做私活,但我从来没有背叛你,法兰克! |
[1:37:14] | Never! | 从来没有! |
[1:37:19] | But you, | 而你 |
[1:37:23] | a man who ain’t got his word is a cockroach. | 不守信用,根本是个鼠辈 |
[1:37:32] | Mel. Do something, will you? | 梅尔,说句话,好吗? |
[1:37:39] | It’s your tree, Frank. You’re sitting in it. | 那是你的问题,法兰克,你自己搞定 |
[1:37:49] | All right, Tony. I was the one. | 好吧,东尼,是我 |
[1:37:59] | Please, give me a second chance. | 给我一次机会 |
[1:38:03] | Will you do that? Please? | 好吗?拜托? |
[1:38:11] | Give me a second chance. I’ll give you $10 million. | 再给我一次机会,我可以给你一千万元 |
[1:38:15] | Okay? $10 million. | 好吗?一千万 |
[1:38:19] | I got it in a vault over there in Spain, Tony. | 我放在西班牙的保险库,东尼 |
[1:38:23] | We go over there, we get on a plane, and it’s yours. | 我们过去,搭飞机过去,钱就都是你的了 |
[1:38:28] | Okay? All of it. $10 million. | 好吗?全部,一千万 |
[1:38:32] | Okay, Tony? | 好吗,东尼? |
[1:38:37] | Please, Tony? | 拜托,东尼? |
[1:38:40] | Elvira? You want Elvira? | 艾薇拉?你要艾薇拉? |
[1:38:44] | You can have her. I’ll go away. I’m gonna disappear. | 她可以跟你,我走,我会消失 |
[1:38:48] | You’ll never see me again. Please, Tony, I don’t want to die. | 你再也不会见到我,拜托,东尼,我不想死 |
[1:38:51] | I never did nothing to nobody. | 我从来没对别人怎样 |
[1:38:53] | No, you never did nothing to nobody. | 没错,你从来没对别人怎样 |
[1:38:56] | You had somebody else do it for you. | 你都是叫别人帮你做 |
[1:38:59] | Oh, Tony, I’m begging you. | 东尼,我求你 |
[1:39:00] | -Get up! Get up now! – Jesus! No! God! | -起来!起来! -老天!不!老天! |
[1:39:09] | Look. Tony, no! Don’t kill me, please. | 拜托,东尼!别杀我,拜托 |
[1:39:15] | I won’t kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[1:39:17] | -Oh, Christ, thank you. -Get off my foot. | -感谢老天 -放开我的脚 |
[1:39:20] | -Thank you. -Manolo, shoot that piece of shit! | -谢谢 -马诺洛,开枪射这混蛋! |
[1:39:23] | No, no! | 不,不! |
[1:39:25] | No! | 不! |
[1:39:45] | Every dog has his day, huh, Mel? | 罪有应得,对吧,梅尔? |
[1:39:48] | I told him | 我跟他说过了 |
[1:39:51] | it didn’t make any sense | 根本不合理 |
[1:39:53] | clipping you when we had you working for us. He wouldn’t listen. | 你帮我们做事,为什么要除掉你,但是他不听 |
[1:39:58] | He got hot tonight about the broad. | 他今晚为了女人的事大发脾气 |
[1:40:03] | He fucked up. | 他犯下大错 |
[1:40:06] | You, too, Mel. You fucked up. | 你也是,梅尔,你也错了 |
[1:40:11] | Don’t go too far, Tony. | 别太过分了,东尼 |
[1:40:14] | I’m not, Mel. You are. | 过分的不是我,梅尔,是你 |
[1:40:26] | Fuck. You can’t shoot a cop! | 干,你敢杀警察! |
[1:40:30] | Whoever says you was one? | 谁说你是警察? |
[1:40:32] | Wait a minute! | 等等! |
[1:40:35] | You let me go. I’ll fix this up. | 你放我走,我会搞定这一切 |
[1:40:38] | Sure, Mel. Maybe you can handle yourself | 好啊,梅尔,或许你可以给自己安排 |
[1:40:42] | one of them first-class tickets to the Resurrection. | 参加最后审判的头等机票 |
[1:40:46] | Fucking punk! Son of a bitch! | 混蛋王八蛋!狗娘养的! |
[1:40:52] | -So long, Mel. Have a good trip. -Fuck you! | -再见了,梅尔,玩得开心点 -去你妈的 |
[1:41:01] | -Okay, come on. -What about Ernie? | -走吧 -恩尼呢? |
[1:41:15] | You want a job, Ernie? | 恩尼,要一份工作吗? |
[1:41:20] | -Sure, Tony. -Okay, then you call me tomorrow. | -当然,东尼 -好,明天打电话给我 |
[1:41:24] | Man, you got a job! | 老兄,你被雇用了! |
[1:41:27] | Tony! Thanks. | 东尼!谢谢 |
[1:41:59] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[1:42:05] | God, what’s happened? | 老天,怎么回事? |
[1:42:09] | Where’s Frank? | 法兰克呢? |
[1:42:12] | Where do you think? | 你说呢? |
[1:42:19] | Come on. Get your stuff. | 把你的东西收一收 |
[1:42:23] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:47:02] | So you come to me with some kind of thing. Okay. | 你有事来找我,没问题 |
[1:47:05] | You propose it, I talk to you. | 你提出来,我们谈谈 |
[1:47:08] | But we got a problem. I can’t pay more. | 但是我有个问题,我不能付更多钱 |
[1:47:12] | I’m bringing in twice as much as I ever did before. | 我现在赚的钱是以前的两倍 |
[1:47:15] | We’re doing 10 million, 15 million a month. Come on. | 我们一个月有一千万,一千五百万再进来 |
[1:47:19] | That’s serious money. | 这是很大一笔钱 |
[1:47:21] | You bank boys gotta come down a bit. | 你们银行要降低费用 |
[1:47:23] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:47:24] | -That’s crazy. We can’t do that. -Then that’s too bad. | -这太超过了,我们办不到 -真糟糕 |
[1:47:28] | -What am I gonna do? -We’re not a wholesale operation. | -那我要怎么办? -我们不是大盘商 |
[1:47:32] | We’re a legitimate bank. The more cash you give me, | 我们是合法的银行,你给我越多现金 |
[1:47:35] | the harder it is for me to rinse. | 我越难洗 |
[1:47:38] | That’s a problem. I didn’t know. | 有个问题,我不懂 |
[1:47:40] | The fact is, I can’t take any more of your money | 情况是我不能再收你的钱 |
[1:47:43] | unless I raise the rates on you. | 除非我加你手续费 |
[1:47:47] | -You gonna raise the… -I gotta do it. | -你要加… -非加不可 |
[1:47:49] | The IRS is coming… | 国税局有动作了… |
[1:47:50] | Don’t give me that shit! Let’s talk. | 少跟我说那些废话!我们谈谈 |
[1:47:53] | I’m talking. | 谈谈吧 |
[1:47:54] | I go low, you go high. I know the game. | 我要降,你要加,我知道游戏规则 |
[1:47:57] | -This is business talk. -Let me explain something. | -商业讨论嘛 -让我解释一下 |
[1:47:59] | The IRS is coming down heavy on South Florida. | 国税局打算严查南佛罗里达 |
[1:48:02] | There was a TIME magazine story that didn’t help. | 《时代》杂志上的一篇报导煽风点火 |
[1:48:04] | There’s a recession. | 现在经济衰退 |
[1:48:06] | I got stockholders I got to be responsible for. | 我有股东,我要跟他们交代 |
[1:48:08] | -I got to do it, Tony. -You’ll learn from him. | -我们非加不可,东尼 -你要跟他学 |
[1:48:11] | I got to go 10% on the first 12 million in denominations of 20. | 首一千两百万元里面,二十元钞票收百分之十 |
[1:48:14] | I’ll go 8% on your $10 bills, | 十元钞票收百分之八 |
[1:48:16] | 6% on your fives. | 五元钞票收百分之六 |
[1:48:17] | -We’ll go somewhere else. -That’s it. | -我们会去别家 -够了 |
[1:48:19] | -There’s no place else to go. -Fuck you, man! Fuck you! | -没有其它家了 -去你妈的! |
[1:48:23] | I’ll fly the cash myself to the Bahamas. | 我自己把钱运去巴哈马 |
[1:48:26] | Once, maybe. Then what? | 一次,或许可以,之后呢? |
[1:48:29] | You’ll trust some monkey in a Bahamian bank | 你放心把辛苦赚来的两千万元 |
[1:48:32] | with 20 million of your hard-earned dollars? | 交给巴哈马银行里的笨蛋吗? |
[1:48:34] | Come on, Tony. Don’t be a schmuck. | 拜托,东尼,别傻了 |
[1:48:36] | Who else can you trust? | 你还能信任谁? |
[1:48:38] | That’s why you pay us so much. You trust us. | 所以你会付我们这么多钱,你信任我们 |
[1:48:45] | Did you hear that guy? | 你听到他说什么吗? |
[1:48:47] | You got to listen to him. You’ll learn something. | 你该听听他说的话,你会学到东西 |
[1:48:50] | Stay with us. | 继续待在我们这 |
[1:48:51] | You’re a well-liked customer. You’re in good hands with us. | 你是我们尊贵的顾客,我们会好好招呼你 |
[1:48:57] | -And I got to run. -I’m safe but poor. | -我必须走了 -我很安全可是很穷 |
[1:49:01] | -How’s married life treating you? -Better than you are. | -新婚生活如何? -比你的好 |
[1:49:05] | Say hello to the princess for me. She’s beautiful. | 帮我和尊夫人打招呼,她很美丽 |
[1:49:08] | -I’ll see you. Take care. -You, too. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:49:26] | That prick! | 王八蛋! |
[1:49:29] | Fucking WASP whore. | 他妈的白烂 |
[1:49:31] | Talking to me like I’m some maricón who came over on a boat. | 一副我是基佬船民似的 |
[1:49:36] | I tell you what. We don’t need that smiling motherfucker. | 我告诉你,我们不需要这个笑脸王八 |
[1:49:40] | We should talk to this Jewish guy, Seidelbaum, okay? | 我们应该跟那个犹太人希多本谈谈,好吗? |
[1:49:44] | He’s got his own exchange. He charges 4% at the most. | 他有自己的兑换所,他最多收百分之四 |
[1:49:48] | And he’s connected. | 他关系很好 |
[1:49:51] | Fuck them. Mob guys. Guineas. | 去他们的小意大利黑手党 |
[1:49:56] | I don’t trust them. | 我不信任他们 |
[1:50:17] | Did you sweep the house this month? The cars? | 你这个月清过房子了吗?车子呢? |
[1:50:21] | Yeah, I told you about it. The $5,000? | 有啊,我跟你说过了,五千块那笔数? |
[1:50:25] | -Look at that. -What? | -你看 -什么? |
[1:50:29] | That cable truck there. | 那辆有线电视的车 |
[1:50:31] | Since when does it take three days to rig a cable? | 从什么时候开始装个电视线要三天? |
[1:50:36] | What? You been watching it for three days? | 什么?你已经盯它三天? |
[1:50:40] | The thing has been there for three days. | 那东西已经在那里停了三天 |
[1:50:43] | What am I gonna do, not look at it? | 你要我怎么做,不去看它吗? |
[1:50:45] | -What, you think it’s cops, right? -I don’t know. | -你觉得是警察,对不对? -我哪知道 |
[1:50:48] | Could be the Diaz brothers, coming to get me. | 说不定是迪亚兄弟来找我麻烦 |
[1:50:53] | -Maybe. I’ll check it out, okay? -You check it out. | -说不定,我会去查查,好吗? -你去查查看 |
[1:50:57] | Then we’re gonna blow that fucking truck back to Colombia! | 然后我们就把那辆他妈的货车炸回哥伦比亚去 |
[1:51:01] | Come on. We’re not the only dopers living on the block. | 拜托,这一带又不是只有我们贩毒 |
[1:51:06] | Okay? Remember that. | 是吗?记住了 |
[1:51:07] | That truck could be anybody and anything. | 那辆货车可能是任何人的 |
[1:51:10] | It could be a cable company… | 说不定是有线电视台… |
[1:51:12] | You know something? You got some fucking attitude. | 你知道吗?你的态度真他妈差 |
[1:51:14] | For someone who’s in charge of my security… | 你负责我的安全… |
[1:51:17] | Here are the keys to the front door. | 这是前门的钥匙 |
[1:51:20] | Go down there. Give them the keys! | 拿去,把钥匙给他们! |
[1:51:22] | I’m just trying to say something. | 我只是想告诉你 |
[1:51:24] | You’re spending a lot of money on this counter-surveillance. | 你花太多钱在反监视系统上 |
[1:51:27] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不管 |
[1:51:28] | It’s 12% of our adjusted gross. | 占我们收入的一成二 |
[1:51:31] | 12% isn’t peanuts. | 一成二不是小数目 |
[1:51:32] | I don’t give a fuck! | 我才不管! |
[1:51:34] | It makes me sleep good at night. That’s what counts. | 让我晚上能睡得好才是重点 |
[1:51:36] | -Okay? You worry about it. -I am worried about it. | -好吗?交给你来担心 -交给我来担心 |
[1:51:39] | I’m telling you. We’re getting sloppy. | 我告诉你,我们越来越大意了 |
[1:51:42] | Our thinking, our fucking attitude, you know? | 我们的想法,我们的态度,知道吗? |
[1:51:46] | We’re not fucking hungry anymore. | 我们他妈的肚子不饿了 |
[1:51:48] | Miami’s changing. You can see it everywhere. | 迈阿密在转变,你随处都看得到 |
[1:51:50] | New construction. New jobs. | 新建筑,新工作机会 |
[1:51:52] | Growth that’s financed by Florida Security Trust. | 经由佛罗里达安全信托融资而来的成长 |
[1:51:55] | We’ve put your money to work for 75 years, | 我们有75年的经验为您规划财务 |
[1:51:58] | building a more prosperous Miami. | 建设更加繁荣的迈阿密 |
[1:52:00] | Count on us being here tomorrow. | 您值得信赖的明天 |
[1:52:03] | That’s because for 75 years, you been fucking everybody. | 那是因为你他妈的骗了大家75年 |
[1:52:06] | Somebody should do something about those whores. | 有人应该出手治治这些贱货 |
[1:52:10] | I mean, charging me 10 points on my money. | 跟我收一成的费用 |
[1:52:13] | They’re getting away with it. Fuck, there’s no laws anymore. | 他们会付出代价的,妈的,简直没王法了 |
[1:52:17] | -Forget it. Anything goes. | -算了吧 -怎样都好 |
[1:52:18] | They been around 1,000 years. They got all the angles figured out. | 他们已经存在几千年了,连天使都收买了 |
[1:52:23] | You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked. | 你知道资本主义是什么吗?被他妈的恶整 |
[1:52:26] | True capitalist if ever I met one. | 我还没遇过真正的资本主义者 |
[1:52:30] | Did you hear that? | 你有听到吗? |
[1:52:33] | How would you know, bubblehead? | 你怎么知道,小笨蛋? |
[1:52:36] | You ever do nothing besides get your hair fixed | 你整天除了弄头发跟化妆 |
[1:52:38] | and powder your nose? | 还做过什么事? |
[1:52:40] | Look at you. You do too much of that shit. | 看看你,你吸太多粉了 |
[1:52:42] | Nothing exceeds like excess. | 没什么比过量更棒的了 |
[1:52:45] | -You should know that, Tony. -I should know what? | -你该知道的,东尼 -我该知道什么? |
[1:52:50] | What should I know? | 我该知道什么? |
[1:52:51] | Why do you have to talk to me like that all the time, | 你为什么总是那样跟我说话 |
[1:52:54] | -like I got to know something? -Let me talk to you. | -好像我该知道什么似的? -我有话跟你说 |
[1:52:57] | -Listen. -What time is it? | -听好 -现在几点? |
[1:52:59] | This Seidelbaum… | 希多本… |
[1:53:00] | 6:55. | 六点五十五分 |
[1:53:02] | -Okay. -I met with this guy Seidelbaum… | -好 -我遇到一个叫希多本的家伙… |
[1:53:04] | The drug-related violence that’s plagued South Florida… | 与毒品有关的暴力行为充斥南佛罗里达… |
[1:53:08] | He’s good for a laugh, this guy. | 这家伙很搞笑 |
[1:53:10] | With a small law-enforcement budget, how can you put a dent | 这么少的维安经费,你如何打击 |
[1:53:15] | on an estimated $100-billion-a-year business? | 一个产值高达一千亿元的行业? |
[1:53:20] | It seems at times all you can do | 目前看来,你只能够 |
[1:53:22] | is put your finger in the dike and pray. | 用手指挡住水坝缺口,祈祷不会溃堤 |
[1:53:24] | Put your fingers in a dyke? | 用手指挡住水坝缺口? |
[1:53:26] | The only place you can get your fingers | 你能放手指的地方 |
[1:53:29] | is in some dyke. | 只有水坝啊 |
[1:53:31] | …Not by outlawing the substances, but by legalizing and taxing them. | 不是让毒品非法,而是将毒品合法化并课税 |
[1:53:36] | These voices say that will drive out the organized crime element. | 有人认为这样会让组织犯罪退出 |
[1:53:42] | I am not one of those voices. | 我不同意这个观点 |
[1:53:44] | I know that. But you know why? | 我知道,但你知道为什么吗? |
[1:53:46] | ‘Cause you got your head up your culo, that’s why. | 因为你的头接在屁股上,那就是为什么 |
[1:53:49] | That fucking guy, he never tells the truth. | 那个混蛋家伙,他从没说过真话 |
[1:53:51] | …Splendor of our city at its best. | 我们华丽的城市 |
[1:53:55] | It’s those guys, man! | 就是这些家伙! |
[1:53:56] | It’s the fucking bankers, the politicians, | 那些他妈的银行家跟政客 |
[1:53:59] | they’re the ones that wanna make coke illegal | 是他们想让古柯碱非法 |
[1:54:01] | so they can make the fucking money and then get the fucking votes! | 这样他们不但能从中赚一笔,还能赢得选票! |
[1:54:04] | They fighting the bad guys. They’re the bad guys! | 他们打击坏人,他们才是坏人! |
[1:54:08] | They fuck anything and anyone. | 他们他妈的什么人什么事都搞 |
[1:54:10] | Can’t you stop saying “fuck” all the time? | 你能不能不要一直说脏话? |
[1:54:13] | Can’t you stop talking about money? It’s boring, Tony. | 可不可以不要一直谈钱?那很无聊,东尼 |
[1:54:16] | Where’s this coming from? Boring? What’s boring? | 这是怎么回事?无聊?哪里无聊了? |
[1:54:20] | You’re boring. Oh. | 你很无聊 |
[1:54:22] | “Money. ” That’s all I hear in this house. | “钱”我在这房子里只听得到这个字 |
[1:54:26] | Look at these pelicans fly. Come on, pelicans! | 看那些鹈鹕在飞,飞啊,鹈鹕! |
[1:54:29] | -Here it is. -Frank never talked about money. | -来了 -法兰克从来不谈钱 |
[1:54:36] | That’s ’cause he was so smart. | 因为他很聪明 |
[1:54:45] | You know what you’re becoming? | 你知道你变成什么样吗? |
[1:54:47] | You’re an immigrant spic millionaire who can’t stop talking… | 你是小西班牙移民富豪,满口只有钱… |
[1:54:51] | Who the fuck you calling a “spic ,” you white piece of bread? | 你叫谁“小西班牙”,你这片白面包? |
[1:54:54] | Get out of the way of the TV! | 别挡着电视! |
[1:54:56] | Dig a hole in the garden, bury it, and forget about it. | 去花园挖个洞,把钱埋起来,然后忘了它吧 |
[1:54:59] | I work hard for this! I want you to know that. | 我努力赚来的!我要你知道 |
[1:55:06] | Somebody should’ve given it to you. You would’ve been a nicer person. | 有人应该送你钱,你人这么好 |
[1:55:12] | Know what your problem is, pussycat? | 你知道你的问题在哪里吗,亲爱的? |
[1:55:14] | What is my problem? | 我有什么问题? |
[1:55:16] | You got nothing to do with your life. | 你的生活太无趣了 |
[1:55:20] | Why don’t you get a job or something? | 你何不去找份工作之类的? |
[1:55:23] | Do something. Be a nurse. | 随便做什么都好,当护士吧 |
[1:55:26] | Work with blind kids, lepers. That kind of thing. | 照顾盲眼小孩跟麻疯病患者那种 |
[1:55:30] | Anything beats lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you! | 做什么都好过,整天等着你来睡我! |
[1:55:35] | Don’t toot your horn, honey. You’re not that good. | 别太自大了,亲爱的,你没那么厉害 |
[1:55:37] | No? Frank was better? | 没有?法兰克比较厉害吗? |
[1:55:41] | You’re an asshole! | 你是个王八蛋! |
[1:55:43] | Where you going? Come here! | 你去哪?回来! |
[1:55:46] | Elvie! | 艾薇! |
[1:55:49] | I was kidding! | 我开玩笑的! |
[1:55:52] | I was only kidding! | 我只是开玩笑! |
[1:55:53] | I guess sometimes married life is not all it’s cracked up to be. | 我猜有时婚姻生活并不像人家说的那么好 |
[1:55:58] | -Where you going? -I got a date. | -你去哪里? -我有约会 |
[1:56:01] | -You got a date? Come here. -Yeah. | -你有约会?过来 -嗯 |
[1:56:08] | -What? -This Seidelbaum thing. | -什么事? -希多本那件事 |
[1:56:12] | Yeah, it’s all set up. | 嗯,都安排好了 |
[1:56:14] | Yeah, well, you forget it. | 好,忘了这件事 |
[1:56:16] | Stay out of it. I’ll take care of it. | 别管了,我来搞定 |
[1:56:18] | Stay out of it? It’s my deal. I set it up. | 别管?那是我的交易,我安排的 |
[1:56:21] | You’re not a negotiator, Manny, you know that. | 你不是个谈判家,曼尼,你知道的 |
[1:56:23] | You like the ladies more than the money. | 你喜欢妞儿多过喜欢钱 |
[1:56:26] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题 |
[1:56:27] | What the fuck are you talking about? I’m your partner, okay? | 你他妈的在说什么?我是你的合伙人耶? |
[1:56:30] | If you don’t trust me with that kind of thing, | 如果你连这都不信任我 |
[1:56:32] | who’re you gonna trust? | 你还能信任谁? |
[1:56:34] | Junior partner. | 小股东 |
[1:56:37] | Bullshit, man. | 狗屎 |
[1:56:38] | Don’t talk to me about trust, I don’t like it. | 别跟我说信任,我不喜欢 |
[1:56:41] | You should listen to your wife. She’s right. | 你该听你老婆的,她说得对 |
[1:56:44] | You are an asshole, man! | 你是个王八蛋! |
[1:56:46] | Come here. Give me a kiss. Come here. | 过来,亲一个,过来 |
[1:56:50] | Fuck you, man! | 去你的! |
[1:56:52] | Who put this thing together? Me! That’s who! | 是谁打下这一切的?我!是我! |
[1:56:57] | Who do I trust? Me! | 我信任谁?我! |
[1:57:00] | Fuck him. “Trust.” | 去他的,“信任” |
[1:57:05] | Asshole. Fuck called me an asshole. | 王八蛋,竟敢叫我王八蛋 |
[1:57:09] | I need that shit. | 我不需要那些狗屎 |
[1:57:12] | I don’t need him. | 我不需要他 |
[1:57:14] | I don’t need her. Fuck them. I don’t need nobody. | 我不需要她,去他们的,我谁也不需要 |
[1:57:20] | Back then I worked in pictures down in Colombia. | 以前我在哥伦比亚拍电影的 |
[1:57:22] | I was in that movie Burn. You ever see it? | 我有演《燃烧》那部电影,你看过吗? |
[1:57:25] | You saw me with Marlon Brando? You know, we’re good friends. | 你有看到我跟马龙白兰度一起吗?你知道,我们是好朋友 |
[1:57:29] | -I was his driver. -No shit? | -我是他的司机 -真的? |
[1:57:31] | -Brando. -They shot it there. Cartagena. | -白兰度 -他们在卡塔赫纳拍的 |
[1:57:36] | Gillo Pontecorvo. He was the director. | 杰罗庞泰科法是导演 |
[1:57:38] | Italian guy. | 意大利人 |
[1:57:39] | -Tell me about him. -I also know Paul Newman. | -告诉我他的事 -我也认识保罗纽曼 |
[1:57:43] | -I worked with him in Tucson. -No kidding? | -我和他在图森一起工作过 -没开玩笑? |
[1:57:45] | Do you know Benny Alvarez? | 你认识班尼奥华尔兹吗? |
[1:57:48] | In Tucson. Benny Alvarez? | 在图森,班尼奥华尔兹? |
[1:57:50] | -Subtotal. -No? | -总计 -不认识? |
[1:57:56] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[1:57:58] | $283, 107.65. | 28万3107元6毛5分 |
[1:58:04] | You want a company check here? | 你要开公司支票吗? |
[1:58:08] | I got 284.6. | 我的纪录是28万4600元 |
[1:58:12] | That’s just not possible. The machine don’t make mistakes. | 不可能,机器不会弄错 |
[1:58:19] | -Let’s count it again. -No. Come on. | -再算一次 -不用了,算了 |
[1:58:21] | Business is business. Come on. You’re talking $1,500 here. | 生意归生意,这里差了一千五百元 |
[1:58:26] | Okay, you keep the change. Okay? I don’t give a shit. | 好吧,零钱你留着,好吗?我无所谓 |
[1:58:30] | -I’ll count it again for you. -No, come on. | -我会再帮你算一次 -不用了 |
[1:58:33] | This check here, where does this check go? | 这张支票要写给谁? |
[1:58:39] | -Montana Realty Company. -Montana what? | -蒙大拿地产公司 -蒙大拿什么? |
[1:58:42] | Montana Realty Company. | 蒙大拿地产公司 |
[1:58:48] | -That’s 284. -284,600. | -共28万4000元 -28万4600元 |
[1:58:52] | How come you don’t know Benny Alvarez? | 你怎么会不认识班尼奥华尔兹? |
[1:58:55] | -Me and Benny have lunch together. -He probably knows me. | -我跟班尼吃过午饭 -他可能认识我 |
[1:59:00] | You ask him. | 你问他 |
[1:59:20] | We’re up to what? | 现在是多少了? |
[1:59:23] | Seven checks. $1,325,623. | 七张支票,132万5623元 |
[1:59:32] | 200,000 more. | 还有20万 |
[1:59:34] | -We ought to take a leak. -Freeze! | -我要去小号 -不准动! |
[1:59:36] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[1:59:37] | Go against the wall, turn around. | 靠墙上,转身 |
[1:59:39] | You’re not kidding. | 你玩真的 |
[1:59:40] | You’re under arrest for violation of the RICO Statute. | 你被以反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法逮捕 |
[1:59:43] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:59:45] | Anything you say can and will be taken against you. | 你所说的话将被当作呈堂证供 |
[1:59:48] | -How do I know you guys are cops? -What’s that say, asshole? | -我怎么知道你们是不是警察? -你说什么,王八蛋? |
[1:59:53] | That’s pretty good, man. Where’d you get that? | 这东西不错,你哪里拿的? |
[1:59:56] | You call yourself a Cuban? You make a real Cuban throw up! | 你自称是古巴人?你让真正的古巴人蒙羞! |
[1:59:59] | Call your dog off me, Seidelbaum. | 叫你的狗放开我,希多本 |
[2:00:02] | -I want to call my lawyer. -Lot of good he’s gonna do you. | -我要联络我的律师 -他帮不上你的 |
[2:00:05] | You see that eye there in the clock? | 你看到钟里面有个镜头吗? |
[2:00:08] | Say, “Hi, honey.” | 打个招呼吧 |
[2:00:11] | That’s pretty cute. Look at that. | 真可爱,你看看 |
[2:00:13] | You jerk off in front of us, Seidelbaum? | 希多本,你在我们面前打手枪? |
[2:00:15] | I was supposed to meet this chick at 3:00. | 我本来三点约了个妞 |
[2:00:18] | You’re a fucking pain in the ass. | 你真惹人厌 |
[2:00:20] | All right, Benny, kill it. | 好了,班尼,关掉吧 |
[2:00:23] | You understand the rights I’ve given you? | 你了解我给你的权利吗? |
[2:00:25] | I know all that bullshit, Seidelbaum! | 我很了解这些狗屁倒灶的事,希多本! |
[2:00:28] | Save your breath. | 你省省吧 |
[2:00:29] | You got nothing on me. You know it. I know it. | 你没证据可以抓我,你知道,我也知道 |
[2:00:32] | I’m changing dollar bills, that’s all. | 我只是在换钱而已 |
[2:00:35] | You want to waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. | 你要浪费我的时闲?好,我叫我律师来 |
[2:00:39] | He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer | 他是迈阿密最厉害的律师,他厉害到 |
[2:00:44] | that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. | 明天早上你就会被调去阿拉斯加 |
[2:00:49] | So dress warm. | 记得穿暖一点 |
[2:00:56] | Give me a check for 100 grand, plus 300 in cash. | 给我一张十万元的支票跟三十万元现金 |
[2:00:59] | I guarantee you walk on the conspiracy charge. | 我保证你的阴谋罪会被撒销 |
[2:01:03] | They’re gonna come back at us on a tax evasion, | 他们会再告你逃税 |
[2:01:07] | and they’ll get it. | 而且告得成 |
[2:01:13] | So, what am I looking at here? | 会判多久? |
[2:01:17] | Five years. You’ll be out in three. | 五年,不过三年就可以出来了 |
[2:01:20] | Maybe less, if I can make a deal. | 或者更短,如果我能达成协议 |
[2:01:24] | Three fucking years! | 他妈的三年! |
[2:01:28] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[2:01:30] | Washing money? The fucking country was built on washed money. | 洗钱?这个他妈的国家就是靠洗钱起家的 |
[2:01:34] | Can’t be that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[2:01:35] | -It’s not like Cuba. -What the fuck you talking? | -又不像古巴 -你在他妈的说什么? |
[2:01:38] | -The jails are like hotels. -You kidding me or what? | -这里的监狱像旅馆一样 -你是在说笑吗? |
[2:01:41] | -You fucking high or what? -I’ll delay the trial. | -你药瞌多了吗? -我会延后审讯 |
[2:01:44] | A year and a half, two years. You won’t even start… | 一年半,两年,你甚至不必… |
[2:01:47] | Fuck you, man! | 去你的! |
[2:01:49] | I’m not going back in any cage, okay? | 我绝不会再进牢里,懂吗? |
[2:01:51] | No way. I been there. | 绝不,我去过 |
[2:01:58] | Okay, look. | 好 |
[2:02:02] | I give you $400,000 more. Okay, now that’s $800,000. | 我再给你四十万元,一共八十万元 |
[2:02:07] | With that kind of money, you can buy the Supreme Court. | 这么多钱,你可以把最高法院也买下来 |
[2:02:12] | Tony, the law has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. | 东尼,法律必须能证明超越合理的怀疑 |
[2:02:17] | I’m an expert at raising that doubt. But when you got 1.3 million | 我是提出质疑的高手,但是你有一百三十万元 |
[2:02:21] | undeclared staring into a videotape camera, | 没报税的钱,被录像机录下来 |
[2:02:25] | honey baby, it’s hard to convince a jury you found it in a taxicab. | 要说服陪审团你是在出租车上捡到,难度很高 |
[2:02:53] | I’m so glad you could come on such short notice. | 我很高兴你这么快就赶来 |
[2:02:55] | I really appreciate it. | 真的很谢谢你 |
[2:02:56] | -It’s okay. -How’s Elvira? | -没问题 -艾薇拉还好吗? |
[2:02:58] | -Oh, great. How’s your wife? -Three more months. | -很好,你太太呢? -还有三个月就生了 |
[2:03:02] | -Oh, yeah? Congratulations. -How about you? | -是吗?恭喜你 -你呢? |
[2:03:04] | When you gonna have another Tony to take your place? | 什么时候生个小东呢? |
[2:03:07] | -I’m working on it. -You have to work harder. Come. | -还在努力 -你要加把劲 |
[2:03:10] | I want you to meet some of my friends. | 我介绍几个朋友给你认识 |
[2:03:17] | This is Pedro Quinn, | 这是佩特洛坤 |
[2:03:19] | chairman of the Andes Sugar Corporation. | 安第斯糖业公司的主席 |
[2:03:21] | -Pleasure meeting you. -Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[2:03:23] | General Edward Strasser, Commander of the First Army Corps. | 爱德华史崔塞将军,第一军团指挥官 |
[2:03:28] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[2:03:30] | This is Ariel Bleyer, | 这是艾瑞尔布莱尔 |
[2:03:32] | with the Ministry of the Interior. Tony Montana. | 是内政部的人,东尼蒙大拿 |
[2:03:37] | And here is our friend Charles Goodson from Washington. | 这是我们的朋友,来自华盛顿的查尔斯古森 |
[2:03:41] | -Nice to meet you. -How do you do, Mr. Montana? | -很高兴认识你 -你好,蒙大拿先生 |
[2:03:45] | Sit here, Tony. | 坐这,东尼 |
[2:03:50] | Gentlemen. | 各位先生 |
[2:03:55] | I would like to discuss something | 我想讨论一些 |
[2:03:57] | that is of interest to all of us here. | 在座各位都感兴趣的事 |
[2:04:01] | You have a problem, Tony. | 东尼,你有个问题 |
[2:04:03] | We have a problem. | 我们也有个问题 |
[2:04:08] | I think together we can solve all our problems. | 我想合作的话,我们的问题都能获得解决 |
[2:04:13] | We all know you have tax troubles in your country | 我们都知道你在你的国家有些税务上的麻烦 |
[2:04:15] | and that you may have to do a little time. | 你可能要坐一阵子牢 |
[2:04:19] | We have friends in Washington | 我们在华盛顿有朋友 |
[2:04:20] | that assure us these troubles can be taken care of. | 能保证将这些麻烦处理掉 |
[2:04:23] | You may have to pay some back taxes, a big fine, | 你可能要补税,罚一大笔钱 |
[2:04:28] | but there will be no prison. | 但是不用坐牢 |
[2:04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:04:32] | So what’s your problem, Alex? | 所以你的问题是什么,亚历克斯? |
[2:04:35] | I’ll show you my problem. | 我让你看看我的问题 |
[2:04:38] | I’ve heard about financial support your government receives | 我听说你的政府接受玻利维亚毒品业的 |
[2:04:41] | from the drug industry in Bolivia. | 金钱援助 |
[2:04:43] | Well, the irony of this is that this money, | 讽刺的是这笔钱 |
[2:04:46] | which is in the billions, | 数十亿的钱 |
[2:04:48] | is coming from your country. | 是来自你的国家 |
[2:04:50] | You are the major purchaser of our national product, | 你们是我国古柯碱产业 |
[2:04:54] | which is cocaine. | 最大的客户 |
[2:04:56] | On one hand, you’re saying the U. S. Government | 一方面,你说美国政府 |
[2:04:58] | is spending millions to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. | 花费数百万遏止毒品流入我们的街头 |
[2:05:03] | At the same time, | 但同时 |
[2:05:04] | we are doing business with the same government | 和我们做生意的同一个政府 |
[2:05:07] | that is flooding our streets with cocaine. | 让古柯碱充斥在我们的街头 |
[2:05:10] | Let me show you a few of the other characters | 让我再跟你说说几个 |
[2:05:13] | that are involved in this tragic comedy. | 牵涉在这宗悲喜剧里的人 |
[2:05:15] | My organization just recently traced a large purchase by this man. | 我的组织最近查到这个人买了一大批货 |
[2:05:21] | This charming face here belongs to General Cucombre. | 这个人是古坎伯将军 |
[2:05:25] | He is the Minister of the Defense of Bolivia, my country. | 他是我的国家玻利维亚的国防部长 |
[2:05:29] | And General Cucombre just a couple months ago | 古坎伯将军几个月前 |
[2:05:31] | bought a $12 million villa on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland. | 在瑞士卢塞恩湖买了一栋一千两百万元的别墅 |
[2:05:37] | Now, if Cucombre is supposed to be the Bolivian Defense Minister, | 如果古坎伯是玻利维亚的国防部长 |
[2:05:39] | what is he doing living in Switzerland? | 为什么他会住在瑞士? |
[2:05:42] | Guarding cash registers? | 看钱吗? |
[2:05:44] | This man here, Alejandro Sosa, a very interesting character. | 这个人是亚历山大索沙,很有趣的一个人 |
[2:05:49] | He’s a wealthy landowner, | 他是个大地主 |
[2:05:51] | educated in England, very good family. | 在英国受教育,出身良好家庭 |
[2:05:53] | But this man is the business brain and drug overlord | 但他是一个跨安第斯贩毒王国的 |
[2:05:58] | of an empire that stretches across the Andes. | 贩毒王国的主脑 |
[2:06:01] | He’s not your ordinary drug dealer. | 他不是一般的毒枭 |
[2:06:04] | Well, discussing it openly… | 公开来说… |
[2:06:07] | He’s scheduled for 60 Minutes next. | 他接下来会上《六十分钟》节目 |
[2:06:11] | He is going on French, British, Italian, Japanese television. | 他还会上法国、英国、意大利、日本电视 |
[2:06:17] | People everywhere are starting to listen to him. | 全世界的人都开始听信他 |
[2:06:20] | It’s embarrassing, Tony. | 这很难堪,东尼 |
[2:06:24] | That is our problem. | 这就是我们的问题 |
[2:06:29] | You remember Alberto, don’t you? | 你记得艾伯特吧? |
[2:06:32] | How could I forget him? | 我怎么忘得了? |
[2:06:35] | Alberto is an expert in the disposal business. | 艾伯特是处理挡路者的专家 |
[2:06:39] | He’s going to help us fix our problem. | 他会帮我们解决我们的问题 |
[2:06:43] | But he doesn’t speak English. | 但是他不会说英文 |
[2:06:46] | He doesn’t know his way around the States too well. | 他在美国人生地不熟 |
[2:06:49] | He needs a little help. | 他需要一些协助 |
[2:06:54] | Is that a problem, Tony? | 这是个问题吗,东尼? |
[2:07:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[2:07:06] | Good. | 好 |
[2:07:22] | So what’s the big mystery with the Bolivian situation? | 所以玻利维亚那边有什么大秘密? |
[2:07:26] | You gonna tell me what happened with Sosa, or what? | 你不告诉我索沙是怎么回事吗? |
[2:07:30] | A lot of bullshit, that’s what happened. | 全是废话,就是这样 |
[2:07:34] | Politics. | 政治 |
[2:07:40] | I want you to stay down here for a while. | 我要你在这里待一阵子 |
[2:07:44] | Run things for me. | 帮我打点事情 |
[2:07:47] | I gotta go to New York next week. | 我下星期要去纽约 |
[2:07:55] | Fuck this, man. | 妈的 |
[2:07:57] | I don’t like it, man. I don’t like this at all. | 我不喜欢,我一点都不喜欢 |
[2:08:00] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢? |
[2:08:04] | You got me into this mess in the first place. | 是你害我惹上这个麻烦的 |
[2:08:08] | With that fucking Seidelbaum, that right? | 跟他妈的希多本,知道吗? |
[2:08:11] | With Seidelbaum? | 跟希多本? |
[2:08:13] | What does Seidelbaum have to do with Sosa? | 希多本跟索沙有什么关联? |
[2:08:15] | How do you connect those two? | 两者有何关联? |
[2:08:18] | Why don’t you eat your food? What’s wrong with it? | 你怎么不吃东西?有什么问题? |
[2:08:21] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[2:08:24] | -You’re not hungry? -Do you even know about the trial? | -你不饿? -你知道开庭的事吗? |
[2:08:27] | -What did you order it for, then? -I lost my appetite. | -那你干嘛点? -我没胃口 |
[2:08:36] | Do you even know that Sheffield said he can get you a postponement? | 你知道雪费德说可以帮你延期吗? |
[2:08:47] | Is this it? That’s what it’s all about? | 是吗?是这样吗? |
[2:08:55] | Eating, drinking, | 吃,喝 |
[2:08:59] | fucking, sucking… | 干,吹… |
[2:09:01] | -Come on, man. -Snorting? | -好了,老兄 -吸? |
[2:09:04] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[2:09:07] | Tell me. Then what? | 告诉我,然后呢? |
[2:09:09] | You’re 50. You got a bag for a belly. | 你五十岁了,有大肚腩 |
[2:09:15] | You got tits, you need a bra. | 有奶子,要穿胸罩 |
[2:09:19] | They got hair on them. | 上面还有胸毛 |
[2:09:22] | You got a liver, and they got spots on it | 你有个穿了孔的肝 |
[2:09:25] | and you’re eating this fucking shit | 你吃这种垃圾 |
[2:09:28] | and you’re looking like these rich fucking mummies in here. | 你看起来就像个有钱的木乃伊 |
[2:09:32] | Come on. It’s not so bad. It could be worse. | 好了,没那么糟,没有坏到不行的程度 |
[2:09:35] | -Is this what it’s all about? -Forget it. | -就是为了这些吗? -算了 |
[2:09:38] | This what I work for? Tell me. | 我这么辛苦为了什么?告诉我 |
[2:09:46] | Look at that. | 看看那 |
[2:09:48] | A junkie. | 毒虫 |
[2:09:52] | I got a fucking junkie for a wife. She don’t eat nothing. | 我老婆是毒虫,她不吃东西 |
[2:09:57] | Sleeps all day with them black shades on. | 整天睡觉,还戴太阳眼镜 |
[2:10:03] | -Wakes up with a Quaalude… -Don’t pick on her, man. | -吃安眠药… -别针对她,老兄 |
[2:10:05] | …And who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a coma. | 不肯跟我上床,因为她已经昏迷了 |
[2:10:11] | I can’t even have a kid with her. | 我跟她连小孩都生不出来 |
[2:10:13] | Her womb is so polluted, | 她的子宫脏透了 |
[2:10:16] | I can’t even have a fucking little baby with her! | 我甚至他妈的不能跟她有孩子! |
[2:10:19] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的! |
[2:10:22] | You fuck! | 去你的! |
[2:10:24] | -You shouldn’t talk like that. -How dare you talk to me like that! | -你不该这么说 -你凭什么这么跟我说话! |
[2:10:29] | What makes you so much better than me? | 你以为自己比我好到哪里去? |
[2:10:32] | -What do you do? -Don’t worry. | -你在干什么? -没事 |
[2:10:34] | You deal drugs and you kill people. Oh, that’s wonderful, Tony. | 你贩毒又杀人,真厉害,东尼 |
[2:10:38] | Real contribution to human history. | 对人类历史真有贡献 |
[2:10:40] | -Go ahead. Tell everybody. -You want a kid? | -大声说啊,让大家都知道 -你想要小孩? |
[2:10:43] | Tell the world. | 让全世界都知道 |
[2:10:45] | What kind of a father would you make? | 你会是什么样的父亲? |
[2:10:49] | Gonna drive him to school in the mornings? | 一早载他去上学? |
[2:10:51] | Are you even gonna be alive by the time the kid goes to school? | 谁知道你能不能活到看小孩上学? |
[2:10:57] | -You don’t know how to be a husband! -Sit down before I… | -你不懂如何当个丈夫! -坐下,否则… |
[2:11:00] | Do we ever go anywhere without having 600 thugs | 我们有没有试过哪次出门时 |
[2:11:02] | hanging around all the time? | 身边没有一堆保镖? |
[2:11:04] | I have Nick “The Pig” as a friend. | 我跟“小猪”尼克是朋友 |
[2:11:10] | What kind of life is that? | 这是什么样的生活? |
[2:11:17] | Can’t you see | 你看不出来 |
[2:11:21] | what we’re becoming, Tony? We’re losers. | 我们变成什么样吗,东尼?我们是失败者 |
[2:11:24] | We’re not winners, we’re losers. | 我们不是赢家,是输家 |
[2:11:28] | -Go home. You’re stoned. -I’m not stoned, you’re stoned. | -回家,你吸太多毒了 -我没有,是你 |
[2:11:32] | -Get her out of here. -Come on. | -带她离开这里 -走吧 |
[2:11:37] | I’m not going home with you. | 我不要和你回家 |
[2:11:40] | I’m not going home with anybody. | 我不要跟任何人回家 |
[2:11:44] | I’m going home alone. | 我自己会回去 |
[2:11:51] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你 |
[2:11:55] | I don’t need this shit anymore. | 我再也不要这些垃圾 |
[2:11:58] | Okay, but I’ll walk you out. I’ll take her home in a cab. | 我送你出去,我会跟她坐出租车回家 |
[2:12:01] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[2:12:04] | Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again. | 再吃一颗安眠药,她就会再次爱上我 |
[2:12:14] | What’re you looking at? | 你看什么看? |
[2:12:23] | You’re all a bunch of fucking assholes. | 你们全是王八蛋 |
[2:12:26] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[2:12:30] | You don’t have the guts to be what you want to be. | 你们没胆做想做的事 |
[2:12:37] | You need people like me. | 你们需要像我这样的人 |
[2:12:45] | You need people like me | 你们需要像我这样的人 |
[2:12:46] | so you can point your fucking fingers | 这样你们才可以指指点点的说 |
[2:12:49] | and say, “That’s the bad guy.” | “那是个坏人” |
[2:12:55] | So, what does that make you? | 所以你们是什么? |
[2:12:59] | Good? | 好人? |
[2:13:03] | You’re not good. | 你们才不是好人 |
[2:13:07] | You just know how to hide, | 你们只是知道怎么掩饰 |
[2:13:11] | how to lie. | 怎么说谎 |
[2:13:15] | Me, I don’t have that problem. | 我没有这种问题 |
[2:13:20] | Me, I always tell the truth. | 我永远说真话 |
[2:13:25] | Even when I lie. | 就算是我说谎的时候 |
[2:13:36] | So say good night to the bad guy! | 所以跟坏蛋说晚安吧! |
[2:13:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:13:42] | The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, | 这是你最后一次看到像这样的坏蛋 |
[2:13:45] | let me tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[2:13:48] | Come on. Make way for the bad guy. | 来吧,让路给坏蛋 |
[2:13:53] | There’s a bad guy coming through! | 坏蛋来了! |
[2:13:56] | Better get out of his way! | 最好别挡着他! |
[2:14:01] | NEW YORK CITY | 纽约市 |
[2:15:25] | No. You tell Sheffield to keep his nose out of it. | 不,你跟雪费德说别插手 |
[2:15:29] | There’s gonna be no trial. I got it all under control now. | 不会开庭了,我都打点好了 |
[2:15:33] | Just tell him to stay out of it! | 告诉他别管就是了! |
[2:15:35] | Okay, what about Elvira? Did she call? | 艾薇拉呢?她有打电话来吗? |
[2:15:41] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[2:15:58] | Tony, everything go okay? | 东尼,没事吧? |
[2:16:00] | Yeah, everything is roses. | 嗯,一切顺利 |
[2:16:06] | Ernie, what time do you got? | 恩尼,现在几点? |
[2:16:08] | -Ten to. -Ten to. | -五十分 -五十分 |
[2:16:11] | -Where is this guy, man? -I gotta call Manny again. | -这家伙去哪了? -我再打一次给曼尼 |
[2:16:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[2:16:15] | You don’t tell me what to do here! | 你敢告诉我怎么做! |
[2:16:17] | -He’s coming out. -He’s coming. | -他出来了 -他来了 |
[2:16:20] | -I don’t give a fuck. -It’s him, man. | -我才不在乎 -是他 |
[2:16:26] | We do it in front of the United Nations. | 我们在联合国前动手 |
[2:16:28] | That’s how they want it. | 那是他们的要求 |
[2:16:30] | I don’t care where you blow him up. | 我不在乎你在哪里摆平他 |
[2:16:33] | Tell me when, okay? | 告诉我何时,知道吗? |
[2:16:36] | You just tell me when. That’s all I care about. | 你只要告诉我何时就够了 |
[2:16:43] | I want you to stay thirty meters behind the car, okey? | 我要你待在车后30公尺处 |
[2:16:48] | Thirty meters. No more. | 30公尺,别太远 |
[2:16:49] | I heard you the first time. | 你说一次我就听到了 |
[2:16:52] | One time. That’s all you gotta tell me. | 一次,你只要跟我说一次 |
[2:16:54] | I told you thirty meters. | 我跟你说30公尺 |
[2:16:58] | This fucking guy, I’m telling you. | 这个王八蛋,我告诉你 |
[2:17:03] | Look.Here he comes. | 看,他来了 |
[2:17:07] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里? |
[2:17:10] | What’s he doing that way? | 他为什么走那边? |
[2:17:23] | What the fuck he doing? | 他在搞什么? |
[2:17:38] | What the fuck is that? Come here. | 这是怎么回事?过来 |
[2:17:40] | You said she took the kids in the other car! | 你说她带小孩坐另一辆车! |
[2:17:42] | She did, every fucking day. I don’t know what’s going on. | 是啊,每天都是,我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[2:17:49] | No fucking way. No fucking way. That’s it! | 他妈的不行,他妈的不行,算了! |
[2:17:53] | Forget it! | 住手! |
[2:17:56] | We kill this guy alone. No wife, no kids. | 我们只杀那家伙,不杀老婆,不杀小孩 |
[2:18:01] | No way. It Sosa says we do it now, we do it now.Let’s do. | 不行,索沙要我们现在动手,我们就现在动手,走吧 |
[2:18:05] | This fucking guy. | 这个王八蛋 |
[2:18:37] | Okay, just stay behind him. | 跟着他 |
[2:18:42] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢点,慢点 |
[2:18:44] | Fuck you, you fucking vulture. | 去你的,你他妈的秃鹰 |
[2:18:47] | Okay. Easy. | 好,轻松点 |
[2:18:51] | Two little kids in the car. This is so fucking bad. | 两个小孩在车里,真是他妈的糟 |
[2:18:55] | This is so fucking bad. | 真是他妈的糟 |
[2:18:58] | You’re losing them. Look! You’re losing them! | 你快跟丢了,看!你快跟丢了! |
[2:19:01] | I see them, all right? I see them! | 我看得到他们,好吗?我有看到! |
[2:19:04] | Ten meters, ten meters! | 十公尺,十公尺! |
[2:19:08] | Move it. Move it! | 快走,快走! |
[2:19:09] | Shut the fuck up, okay? | 闭上你的鸟嘴,好吗? |
[2:19:23] | You don’t have the guts to look them in the eye when you kill them. | 你没胆面对面杀他们 |
[2:19:27] | You gotta hide with that shit… | 只能够在这… |
[2:19:29] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[2:19:30] | He’s getting up. Let’s do it. | 他起身了,动手吧 |
[2:19:32] | Make you feel good? | 让你很爽吧? |
[2:19:34] | Make you feel good to kill a mama and her kids? Make you feel big. | 杀死妈妈跟小孩让你很爽吧?让你觉得自己很重要吧 |
[2:19:38] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴! |
[2:19:39] | -Like you, big man! -Fuck you! | -大人物啊! -去你的! |
[2:19:41] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人? |
[2:19:43] | You think I kill two kids and a woman? | 你以为我会杀两个小孩跟母亲吗? |
[2:19:45] | Fuck that! I don’t need that shit in my life! | 妈的!我这辈子没感觉这么糟过! |
[2:19:51] | You die, motherfucker! | 你去死吧,混蛋! |
[2:19:58] | What do you think I am, huh? | 你以为我是什么人? |
[2:19:59] | You think I’m a fucking worm like you? | 你以为我跟你一样下贱吗? |
[2:20:02] | I told you, man! I told you, don’t fuck with me! | 我告诉你了!我告诉过你了,别惹毛我! |
[2:20:06] | I told you, no fucking kids! | 我告诉你,不准他妈的碰小孩! |
[2:20:08] | No, but you wouldn’t listen! You stupid fuck! Look at you now. | 你就是不听!你这他妈的蠢猪!看看你现在什么样子! |
[2:20:18] | Nick, where the fuck you been? | 尼克,你他妈的跑哪去了? |
[2:20:21] | On a delivery? | 去送货? |
[2:20:23] | Where the hell is Manny? | 曼尼人呢? |
[2:20:25] | I been calling all over. Where is he? | 我到处在找他,他去哪了? |
[2:20:27] | I don’t know, Tony. | 我不知道,东尼 |
[2:20:30] | He’s been gone the last couple of days. | 他已经几天没出现了 |
[2:20:32] | -He didn’t say nothing. -He’s gone? What? Where? | -他什么都没说 -他走了?为什么?去哪里? |
[2:20:34] | I left him in fucking charge, man! Where the fuck is he? | 我他妈的让他掌理大局!他到底他妈的去哪了? |
[2:20:38] | You can’t trust nobody anymore! | 真的谁都信不过! |
[2:20:41] | I don’t know, Tony. He just took off. | 我不知道,东尼,他就这么走了 |
[2:20:44] | -He didn’t say nothing. -He took off? | -什么都没说 -他走了? |
[2:20:47] | -Are you all right? -No, I’m not all right! I’m pissed! | -你还好吗? -不,我不好!我气死了! |
[2:20:51] | When I get back there, | 等我回去以后 |
[2:20:52] | I’ll kick some ass all over the place! | 我会踢得某人满地找牙! |
[2:20:54] | -When you coming back? -I’m coming back tonight! | -你什么时候回来? -我今晚就回来! |
[2:20:57] | This fucking cocksucker. | 他妈的王八蛋 |
[2:21:00] | Tony, your mama called. Gina’s gone. | 东尼,你妈妈打过电话来,吉娜走了 |
[2:21:06] | -Gone? Where? -She got to see you right away. | -走了?去哪里? -她要立刻见你 |
[2:21:10] | Tell her I’ll call her tonight. | 告诉她我今晚会打电话给她 |
[2:21:14] | Listen to me. What about Elvie? She call? | 听我说,艾薇呢?她有没有打电话来? |
[2:21:17] | -No. -No. | -没有 -没有 |
[2:21:19] | Okay, listen to me. | 好,听我说 |
[2:21:21] | If she calls, just tell her I love her. | 如果她打来,告诉她我爱她 |
[2:21:23] | Okay? Just tell her that. | 知道吗?就这么跟她说 |
[2:21:49] | -You hear from Manny? -No. | -有曼尼的消息吗? -没有 |
[2:21:51] | Your mama called, she gotta see you. | 你妈妈有打来,她要见你 |
[2:21:53] | Sosa’s been ringing every half hour. He sounds pissed. | 索沙每隔半小时就打来一次,听起来很生气的样子 |
[2:21:58] | -Get him on the phone. Elvie call? -No. | -打给他,艾薇有打来吗? -没有 |
[2:22:03] | You keep trying Manny. I want that cocksucker here. | 你继续找曼尼,我要那混蛋来这里 |
[2:22:06] | -I want him here now! Okay? -Okay. | -我现在就要他来!知道吗? -知道了 |
[2:22:09] | Come on. Go ahead, get him! Let’s go. Come on! | 快点,去,去找他!走吧,快点! |
[2:22:27] | Yeah? Mama. Yeah, I know. | 是?妈妈,嗯,我知道 |
[2:22:32] | They told me. | 他们跟我说了 |
[2:22:35] | Okay. I’m coming over. | 我会过来 |
[2:22:37] | I’ll be over to see you. I’ll be over, yeah. | 我会过来看你,我会过来 |
[2:22:44] | Put it on the speaker. | 打开扩音器 |
[2:22:56] | What happened, Tony? | 怎么一回事,东尼? |
[2:22:59] | -Alex, how you doing? -What happened? | -亚历克斯,你好吗? -怎么一回事? |
[2:23:02] | Oh, we had some problems. | 遇到一点麻烦 |
[2:23:07] | -Alex? -Tony, what happened? | -亚历克斯? -东尼,到底怎么回事? |
[2:23:13] | -We had a little problem. -I heard. | -遇到一点麻烦 -我听说了 |
[2:23:15] | How you hear that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[2:23:16] | Our friend gave a speech at the UN. | 我们的朋友在联合国发表了一篇演说 |
[2:23:18] | He was not supposed to give that speech. | 他原本不该发表那份演说的 |
[2:23:24] | Well, your guy, Alberto, he’s a piece of shit. | 你的人,艾伯特是个混球 |
[2:23:27] | I told him to do something, he didn’t listen, | 我叫他做点事,他却不听话 |
[2:23:29] | so I canceled his contract. | 我取消了他的合约 |
[2:23:31] | My partners and I are pissed off. | 我的伙伴跟我都很火大 |
[2:23:34] | That’s okay. No big deal. | 没关系,没什么大不了的 |
[2:23:36] | There’s other Albertos. We’ll do it next month. | 又不是只有一个艾伯特,我们下个月再干一次 |
[2:23:39] | No, Tony, you can’t do that. | 不,东尼,你不能这样做 |
[2:23:42] | They found what was under the car. | 他们找到车底下的东西 |
[2:23:46] | Now our friend has got security up the ass. | 现在我们的朋友受到严密的保安戒护 |
[2:23:49] | The heat will come down hard on my partners and me. | 我跟我伙伴很快就会受到压力 |
[2:23:53] | There’s not gonna be a next time, | 没有下一次了 |
[2:23:55] | -you dumb cocksucker! You blew it! -Take it easy when you talk to me. | -你这蠢猪!你搞砸了! -你跟我说话小心点 |
[2:23:59] | I told you a long time ago, you fucking monkey, not to fuck me! | 我老早就告诉过你,你这他妈的蠢蛋,别搞我! |
[2:24:04] | Who the fuck you think you’re talking to, huh? | 你以为你他妈的在跟谁说话? |
[2:24:06] | You want to fuck with… | 你他妈的想… |
[2:24:07] | Who the fuck you think I am, your fucking bellboy? | 你他妈的以为我是谁,帮你开门的小弟吗? |
[2:24:12] | You want to go to war? We take you to war, okay? | 你想开战吗?那就开战,好啊? |
[2:24:16] | Alex, you there? Hey! | 亚历克斯,你还在在线吗?喂! |
[2:24:19] | He’s not there. Cálmate, man. | 他挂线了,放松点,老兄 |
[2:24:24] | She got a place of her own. She don’t tell me where. | 她有自己的地方,她不跟我说在哪 |
[2:24:28] | One night, I follow her in a taxi. | 有一晚,我坐出租车跟踪她 |
[2:24:30] | She goes to a fancy house in Coconut Grove. | 她去了椰子岭的一栋大房子 |
[2:24:34] | -Where’d she get the money? -You! | -她哪来的钱? -你! |
[2:24:36] | You were giving her the money! You see what you do to her? | 是你给她钱的!你知道自己对她做了什么了吧? |
[2:24:39] | -I don’t give her that much money. -You did! | -我没给她那么多钱 -你有! |
[2:24:41] | -One time, $1,000 you gave her. -Was a guy with her? | -有一次,你给了她一千元 -有个男人和她一起吗? |
[2:24:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:24:47] | There was this car in the driveway. | 在车道上有一辆车 |
[2:24:50] | I know if I go there, she’ll kill me. | 我知道如果我过去,她会杀了我 |
[2:24:51] | -She’s like you. -Where’s the place? Where is it? | -她跟你一样 -这地方在哪里?在哪里? |
[2:24:54] | 400 something… | 四百多号… |
[2:24:58] | Citrus Drive. | 橙树街 |
[2:24:59] | -400 what? -409, I think. | -四百多少? -四百零九吧 |
[2:25:01] | You gotta talk to her, Antonio. She don’t listen to me. | 你一定要和她谈谈,安东尼奥,她不听我的 |
[2:25:05] | She says to me, “Mira, shut up! | 她跟我说“笨蛋,闭嘴! |
[2:25:07] | “Mind your own business.” | “管好你自己的事” |
[2:25:08] | Exactly like you do to me. | 就像你对我一样 |
[2:25:10] | Ever since you came back, she’s been getting this way. | 自从你回来之后,她就变成那样 |
[2:25:13] | -I gotta go. -Why do you have to hurt everything? | -我必须走了 -为什么你要破坏每样东西? |
[2:25:16] | Why do you have to destroy | 为什么你要破坏 |
[2:25:18] | everything that comes your way? | 你身边的每样东西? |
[2:25:24] | -409 Citrus Drive. -Okay. | -409号橙树街 -好 |
[2:25:27] | -Tony, I can’t find Manny anywhere. -Fuck! | -东尼,我到处都找不到曼尼 -干! |
[2:25:30] | Okay. Listen, boss, I’ll try again. | 老大,我会再试试 |
[2:26:06] | You stay here. Keep trying Manny, okay? | 你留在这继续找曼尼,懂吗? |
[2:26:56] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[2:28:09] | We got married just yesterday. We were gonna surprise you. | 我们昨天刚结婚,本来打算给你个惊喜的 |
[2:28:19] | Jesus, Tony. | 老天,东尼 |
[2:28:21] | Tony, we gotta get outta here, man. We gotta get outta here. | 东尼,快离开这里,老兄,我们必须快点离开 |
[2:28:25] | Go get Gina. | 去带吉娜 |
[2:28:35] | No! | 不! |
[2:28:43] | No, Gina. Come on, Gina. No! | 吉娜,走吧,吉娜,不! |
[2:28:46] | God! | 天哪! |
[2:28:56] | Tony, we can’t stay here. We gotta go. | 东尼,我们不能在这,我们必须走了 |
[2:28:58] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们一定要走了 |
[2:29:40] | Come on, Gina. | 快点,吉娜 |
[2:29:45] | Here we go. It’s gonna be okay. | 走吧,没事的 |
[2:29:47] | -You got her? -I got her. | -你扶好她了? -我扶住了 |
[2:30:17] | No! This is Tony’s place! Let me go! | 不!这是东尼的地方!让我走! |
[2:31:05] | We put some pills into her. She’s gonna be all right, Tony. | 我们喂她吃了药,她会没事的,东尼 |
[2:31:08] | She’s cooling down. Right? | 她安静下来了吗? |
[2:31:10] | -She’s gonna be fine. Just fine. -Right. | -她会没事的,没事 -嗯 |
[2:31:16] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[2:31:22] | Do? | 怎么办? |
[2:31:28] | We’re going to war. | 我们开战了 |
[2:31:31] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们的打算 |
[2:31:37] | We’re gonna eat that Sosa for breakfast! | 我们要吃了索沙! |
[2:31:42] | Close that fucker down. | 让那个王八蛋走投无路 |
[2:31:51] | Tony, take it easy. | 东尼,放松点 |
[2:32:00] | All right, Ernie. Let’s go.We’ll take care of the house. | 好吧,恩尼,我们走,去把房子处理好 |
[2:33:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:33:17] | This cocksucker’s gonna run all over you. | 那个混蛋会毫不留情对你出手 |
[2:33:36] | Come on. I’ll bury these cocksuckers. | 我会杀了那些混蛋 |
[2:33:48] | We gotta get organized here. | 我们要把这里整理好 |
[2:34:02] | Fuck! Manny. | 干!曼尼 |
[2:34:12] | How the fuck I do that? | 我为什么他妈的那么做? |
[2:34:18] | How the fuck I do that, Manny? | 我为什么他妈的那么做,曼尼? |
[2:35:32] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[2:35:42] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[2:36:01] | Is this what you want, Tony? | 这就是你想要的吗,东尼? |
[2:36:14] | You can’t stand for another man to be touching me. | 你不能忍受其它男人碰我 |
[2:36:19] | So you want me, Tony, huh? | 所以你要我吗,东尼? |
[2:36:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[2:36:28] | Is that it? | 是这样吗? |
[2:36:33] | Here I am, Tony. | 我就在这里,东尼 |
[2:36:40] | I am all yours now, Tony, you see? | 我是你的了,东尼,你看? |
[2:36:45] | I’m all yours now. | 我全都是你的了 |
[2:36:47] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[2:36:49] | You better come and get me now. | 你最好现在就来上我 |
[2:36:52] | -All right. Come on. -Come and get me. | -好啊,过来 -来上我啊 |
[2:36:54] | Come and get me. | 来上我啊 |
[2:36:57] | You do it now before it’s too late. | 趁你现在还有机会 |
[2:37:02] | Oh, come on, Tony. | 来啊,东尼 |
[2:37:05] | Fuck me. | 干 |
[2:37:11] | Fuck me. Come on and just fuck me! | 干,来上我啊! |
[2:37:30] | Die! | 死吧! |
[2:37:45] | They’re all over the place! Get out of here! | 到处都是他们的人!快离开这里! |
[2:37:57] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[2:38:11] | Come on. Look at your face. It’s all dirty. | 看看你的脸,真脏 |
[2:38:33] | Please talk to me. | 拜托跟我说话 |
[2:38:36] | Don’t be mad at me. | 别生我的气 |
[2:38:38] | Please. Gina, come on. | 拜托,吉娜,拜托 |
[2:38:43] | I love Manny, you know? | 我爱曼尼,你知道吗? |
[2:38:47] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[2:38:51] | And I love you, too, you know? | 我也爱你,你知道吗? |
[2:39:20] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[2:39:21] | They’re coming from everywhere! | 四面八方都是他们的人! |
[2:39:23] | Tony, open up! Open the fucking door! | 东尼,开门!快打开他妈的门! |
[2:39:27] | Please! Tony! | 拜托!东尼! |
[2:39:29] | Let me in, boss! Please! | 让我进去,老大!拜托! |
[2:39:31] | Tony, open the fucking door! | 东尼,快打开他妈的门! |
[2:39:55] | You wait here, okay? I’ll be with you. I’ll be back. | 你在这里等一下,好吗?我很快回来陪你 |
[2:40:04] | You wait for me. I’m coming back. | 你等我,我很快回来 |
[2:40:10] | Okay, Sosa. You want to fuck with me? | 好,索沙,你要对付我? |
[2:40:17] | You’re fucking with the best! | 你找错对象了! |
[2:40:24] | You want to fuck with me? | 你想对付我? |
[2:40:27] | You cockroaches. | 你这鼠辈 |
[2:40:32] | You want to play games? Okay, I play with you. | 你要玩游戏?好,我就陪你玩 |
[2:40:40] | You wanna play rough? | 你想玩得刺激点? |
[2:40:43] | Say hello to my little friend! | 跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧! |
[2:40:48] | You want to play rough? | 你想玩得刺激点? |
[2:40:51] | There! You like that? | 刺激吧!喜欢吗? |
[2:40:56] | You want more? | 还要吗? |
[2:41:04] | You whores! | 贱货! |
[2:41:07] | Cowards! | 懦夫! |
[2:41:56] | Want to fuck with me? | 想对付我? |
[2:42:14] | Go ahead! | 放马过来! |
[2:42:17] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[2:42:21] | How do you like that, huh? | 滋味如何? |
[2:42:24] | You fucking maricón! | 你这王八蛋! |
[2:42:28] | You think you can take me? | 你以为你能打赢我? |
[2:42:30] | You need a fucking army if you gonna take me! | 你得派出一个军队才有机会赢我! |
[2:42:33] | You hear? Come on! I take you all to fucking hell! | 听到了吗?来啊!我会让你们全部下地狱! |
[2:42:43] | Who you think you fucking with? I’m Tony Montana! | 你以为你是在对付谁?我可是东尼蒙大拿 |
[2:42:47] | You fuck with me, you fucking with the best! | 你和我过不去,你找错对象了! |
[2:42:54] | I’m still standing. | 我还没倒下 |
[2:42:59] | Come on! I take your fucking bullet! | 来啊!来射我啊! |
[2:43:04] | Come on! I take your fucking bullet! | 来啊!来射我啊! |
[2:43:06] | You think you kill me with bullets? | 你以为你的子弹能杀得死我? |
[2:43:07] | I take your fucking bullets! Go ahead! | 来射我啊!来啊! |
[2:44:11] | This film is dedicated to HOWARD HAWKS and BEN HECHT. | 仅将此片向霍华霍金斯以及班赫克特致意 |