英文名称:Curse Of The Deserted
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Hurry up, dude! You’re so late! | 哥们你要急死我呀? 不迟到会死啊? |
[00:37] | I haven’t paid yet. | 还没给钱啊? |
[00:38] | Hurry up! | 赶紧! |
[00:45] | I found the man you want. | 这个男人给你找来了 |
[00:47] | Your problem is solved! | 解决你很大的困难! |
[00:49] | Have red wine at my place tonight. | 晚上去我家喝点红酒? |
[00:52] | How direct! | 你也这么直接呀? |
[00:53] | Just like a cock chasing a hen, no? | 不是都这样吗? 公牛追求母牛 |
[00:57] | You’re the beast, not me! | 你才是牲口呢! |
[00:58] | Hey, everybody! Let’s start! | 哎 … 同学们! 咱们开始吧! |
[01:01] | You! Take off your clothes. | 你! 赶紧脱衣服吧! |
[01:05] | Come here. | 过来呀 |
[01:08] | You kidding? | 有没有搞错! |
[01:09] | You’re sacrificing me for the girl? | 你自已泡妞把我当牺牲品 |
[01:12] | Everyone knows a model has to strip. | 谁都知道来画室当模特儿要脱衣服的 |
[01:15] | You think I’m an idiot? | 这不是傻子吗? |
[01:16] | No! | 傻子没事! |
[01:17] | They only care about your chest and legs. | 反正他们只关心你的大胸和大腿 |
[01:20] | It’s cold. | 冷呀! 能少脱就少脱! |
[01:22] | Can l take off my top only? | 脱上面就可以? ! |
[01:26] | Hang in there! | 扛着点! |
[01:50] | I didn’t know THE VILLAGE’s author is so young! | 设想到荒村的作者竟然这么年青! |
[01:52] | Is the Village the name of a real village? | 荒村是真名还是假名啊 |
[01:54] | Yeah! Why can’t we find it on the map? | 对呀! 地图上为什么找不到? |
[01:55] | Is the name altered? | 它有没有改过名字呀? |
[01:57] | Your tale is so mysterious! | 你写的荒村那么神秘 |
[01:58] | How do we get there? | 我们到底怎么去呢 |
[02:01] | Hey! We’re not done yet! | 喂! 我们还没说完呢! |
[02:03] | How rude of you! | 你也太没礼貌了吧! |
[02:05] | Are you snubbing us? | 你是不是瞧不起我们啊? |
[02:07] | Sorry! It’s rude of me! | 对不起! 是我没礼貌! |
[02:09] | But my name isn’t Hey! lt’s Gene. | 但我不姓喂 我姓郭名径 |
[02:11] | Sorry! | 不好意思! |
[02:12] | Please excuse us! We’re being too excited! | 是我们对不起你才是! 我们太激动了! |
[02:15] | I’m John. She’s my girlfriend Fanny. | 我叫霍强 这是我女朋友韩小枫 |
[02:18] | He’s our pal Timmy. And she’s Rain. | 这是我好哥们苏天平 这女的是春雨 |
[02:21] | We’re all your loyal readers! | 我们都是你忠实的读者! |
[02:23] | We dig the mysterious force you describe. | 觉得你写的那种神秘力量很吸引人 |
[02:26] | Yes! | 对啊! 对啊! |
[02:27] | Only people truly in love… | 只有真诚相爱的人进了荒村 |
[02:29] | will be blessed by Rouge in the Village. | 才会受到鬼魂的祝福 |
[02:30] | The hypocritical… | 但是虚情假意的 |
[02:32] | shall be possessed by her spirit… | 就会被胭脂的鬼魂盯上 |
[02:34] | till they die! ls that right? | 把他们整死! 是不是呀? |
[02:36] | How can an ancient spirit… | 不过古代的胭脂 … |
[02:37] | judge modern love? | 怎么能判断现代人的爱情? |
[02:38] | What really matters is romance! | 这是小事 关键是它浪漫! |
[02:40] | She can tell whether you’re truly in love! | 看你跟你你的爱人是不是真诚相爱! |
[02:43] | The Village doesn’t exist! | 没有荒村! |
[02:44] | I made it up! | 荒村是我虚构出来的! |
[02:46] | I’m an author! All authors are liars! | 作家! 不撒谎怎么叫作家! |
[02:49] | Were you lying just now? | 你刚才也是在撒谎吧? |
[02:52] | Just now… | 我刚才 … |
[02:54] | I saw Rouge standing behind you. | 就看到胭脂站在你的身后 |
[02:58] | You’ve written before… | 你写过 |
[03:01] | Rouge will appear behind a liar! | 胭脂会在撒谎的人身后出现! |
[03:07] | I saw Rouge laughing behind you! | 我刚刚就看到胭脂站在你的身后笑! |
[03:14] | OK! | 好啦 |
[03:15] | Stop scaring yourselves. | 别自已吓自已 |
[03:17] | I’ve been to the Village… | 荒村我是去过 |
[03:19] | but there’s no Rouge. | 但从来就没有胭脂! |
[03:21] | So where’s the Village? | 那荒村到底在哪啊? |
[03:24] | It’s OK. We aren’t scared of the legend! | 你别担心 我们都不怕胭脂的传说! |
[03:27] | We’ve decided to get married end of this year. | 我们己经决定年底结婚 |
[03:29] | They’ve been dating since they’re little. | 他们俩是青梅竹马 |
[03:31] | There’s no Rouge! | 没有胭脂! |
[03:33] | And I won’t tell you where it is! | 我也不会告诉你它在那! |
[03:35] | Love is not a game. You can’t test it. | 再说爱情不是游戏 不能测试 |
[03:39] | Why did you go there in the first place? | 那当初你为什么又要去呢? |
[03:41] | Only you could explore but nobody else can! | 只有你可以去探险 其他人就不行! |
[03:44] | You’re just a flaunting, selfish author. | 原来你只是个爱炫耀 又自私的作家 |
[03:48] | Yes, I’m selfish! | 对 我是自私的! |
[03:51] | Sorry, can I go now? | 对不起 我可以走了吧? |
[03:56] | Gene, Gene! | 郭径 郭径 |
[04:03] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄到的? |
[04:05] | I stole it! You think Gene would give it to me? | 当然是偷的! 难道是郭径自已给我的? |
[04:07] | What a fan! | 好个粉丝啊! |
[04:09] | If we can’t go there, a pic is good enough. | 去不了荒村 偷张照片就满足了 |
[04:12] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[04:15] | The Village. | 荒村 |
[04:16] | What do you mean “the Village”? | 什么荒村呀? |
[04:32] | Hey, Sun Tzu! | 嗨 孙子! |
[04:34] | My name is Tru Sun! Not Sun Tzu! | 你才孙子! 我叫孙子楚! |
[04:37] | Can you ask for me… | 你帮我问一下 |
[04:38] | if they found my thing in the atelier? | 有没有人在画室里面捡到我的东西呀? |
[04:41] | They didn’t! | 没有呀! |
[04:42] | You were nude! What could you have dropped? | 你都脱光了! 还能丢什么东西呀? |
[04:46] | Really! | 真的! |
[04:47] | Then…forget it! | 那 … 算了 没事! |
[04:54] | You’re too egoistic to be an author! | 你太自以为是 根本不配当作家! |
[04:57] | You’re only a liar. | 你只是个骗子 |
[05:00] | You shouldn’t have written THE VILLAGE. | 你不应该写荒村这本书 |
[05:02] | You shouldn’t have described it! | 更不该描述荒村! |
[05:04] | You’ve opened the Pandora’s Box! | 你己经种下祸根 |
[05:07] | Thanks to you, others will get hurt entering the Village. | 外人会因为你进入荒村而受伤 |
[05:10] | I call you a liar… | 说你是骗子 |
[05:12] | because you’ve made three grave mistakes. | 因为你犯了三个很离谱的错误! |
[05:15] | First, | 第一 |
[05:17] | Rouge doesn’t appear behind a person. | 胭脂的鬼魂不会在人身后出现 |
[05:21] | She always peeps at you from the ceiling. | 她永远会在天花板上偷看你 |
[05:24] | Did you notice it? | 发现了吗? |
[05:28] | Yes, I’m a liar! | 对 我是骗子! |
[05:31] | Which author is not a liar? | 有哪个作家不是骗子呢? |
[05:34] | I’m not writing a diary. | 我又不是写日记 |
[05:35] | All authors inject their own imagination. | 作家都会加上自已的幻想 |
[05:38] | So what if l published the book? | 我出书又怎么样? |
[05:40] | Nobody can enter the Village because of my description. | 外人不可能因为我的描述而进入荒村 |
[05:44] | I’ve hidden the secret. | 因为我藏了个秘密 |
[05:46] | Haven’t you noticed it? | 你没察觉吗? |
[05:48] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[07:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁呀? |
[08:27] | The Village is ageless. | 荒村是个没有时间的村子 |
[08:29] | Inside the village there’s a mansion… | 大宅坐落于荒村 |
[08:31] | but villagers never go in… | 但村民从来不会走进大宅 |
[08:34] | because of a legend. | 因为一个古老的傅说 : |
[08:37] | During the sixteenth century, | 明朝嘉靖年间 |
[08:38] | a couple named Ouyang lived in the mansion. | 荒村大宅住了一对姓欧阳的夫妇 |
[08:41] | The husband got ill… | 丈夫无故生病 |
[08:44] | suddenly and died. | 最后死亡 |
[08:46] | His wife Rouge had promised him… | 他的妻子胭脂曾经跟丈夫起誓 |
[08:49] | she would stay with him forever. | 会一生世陪在他身边 |
[08:51] | Rouge kept her promise… | 胭脂信守诺言 |
[08:53] | and stayed by his side for 7 days and 6 nights. | 七天六夜陪在丈夫身边 |
[08:55] | In the end, the husband miraculously woke up… | 结果丈夫奇迹地酲来 |
[08:57] | Rouge was so elated… | 胭脂喜极而泣 |
[08:58] | she told the whole village. | 告知众人奇迹出现了 |
[09:00] | But they believed her husband was a ghost… | 可村民觉得她丈夫是鬼 |
[09:03] | and burned him to death inside the mansion. | 还在大宅内把他活活烧死! |
[09:05] | Because of love… | 胭脂为了爱情 |
[09:07] | Rouge set herself on fire as well. | 也引火自焚! |
[09:09] | From then on, | 从此 |
[09:10] | the mansion has become haunted. | 大宅开始闹鬼 |
[09:12] | Anyone who stayed there died one by one. | 宅人一一死去 |
[09:54] | Mister! How are you? | 大伯! 你们好! |
[09:57] | Mister! | 大伯! |
[09:58] | Staying out so late? | 那么晚还待在外面? |
[10:00] | You guys are from the city? | 哎! 你们是从城里来的吧? |
[10:03] | Yes, we’re from Beijing. | 对! 我们是从城里来 的! |
[10:05] | You’ve been there? | 北区你去过吗? |
[10:06] | No, but l plan on going in spring next year. | 设有 不过打算明年春天就去! |
[10:09] | Is it easy to find a job there? | 你们那儿工作好找吗? |
[10:10] | It’s OK! But we’re students. | 还行吧! 不过我们几个都是学生! |
[10:12] | What are students doing here? | 学生来这儿斡嘛? |
[10:13] | You heard of the mansion in the Village? | 你听过荒村大宅吗? |
[10:16] | What mansion? | 那有什么大宅啊! |
[10:18] | We only have run-down houses! | 我们这儿就几个破房子! |
[10:20] | That’s not possible! | 不可能吧! |
[10:21] | Where can we find lodging here? | 是这样 你这儿有住的地方吗? |
[10:23] | This isn’t a tourist area. | 这里不是旅游区 |
[10:25] | It’s so late. You can stay at my place. | 都这么晚了 就住我家吧! |
[10:27] | You can tell me more about Beijing. | 顺便你们再给我讲讲城里边的事 |
[10:29] | But I have to warn you… | 不过 我要警告你们 |
[10:32] | not to run around at night! | 晚上不要出来乱跑! |
[10:34] | Especially when you hear strange noises, | 特别是听到什么奇怪的声音 |
[10:36] | you gotta stay indoors! | 一定要待在屋子里! |
[10:57] | My name is Rouge. | 我叫胭脂 |
[10:58] | You think secrets really exist in this world? | 你以为世间真有秘密吗? |
[11:01] | Can secrets remain unrevealed? | 秘密能不被打开吗? |
[11:04] | Once the entrance to the Village is exposed, | 打开荒村入口的秘密 |
[11:06] | nature will become unprotected… | 就如明月赶走黑暗 |
[11:08] | like darkness being dispelled by moonlight, | 大自然的守卫飘走! |
[11:10] | and the secret will be unveiled instantly. | 秘密便瞬间显现 |
[11:12] | There’s no way to hide it. | 根本无法掩藏 |
[11:15] | Only true love is… | 这世界上 |
[11:16] | undecipherable. | 只有真爱是不能被预知跟破解的! |
[11:20] | As for your personal secret, | 至于你个人的秘密 |
[11:23] | you think nobody knows you live on Xin Si Xi Lu? | 你住在新四西路 以为没有人知道吗? |
[11:27] | Your writings are maleficent. | 你写的一切将危害他人 |
[11:31] | Your second mistake… | 你第二个错误 |
[11:32] | is to eat noodles while reading this e-mail! | 是不该吃着拉面看这封电邮! |
[11:50] | Are you really Rouge? | 你真的是胭脂吗? |
[11:52] | If you are really Rouge, all I can say is sorry. | 如果你真的是胭脂 我只能说对不起 |
[11:55] | I’m not your husband, | 我不是你的丈夫 |
[11:56] | but the stupid villagers who burnt him to death. | 而是活活烧死你的愚昧村民 |
[11:59] | But I don’t think you are Rouge! | 但我不认为你是胭脂! |
[12:02] | You want to play cat-and-mouse with me? | 如果你要跟我玩猫捉老鼠的游戏? |
[12:04] | Go ahead! | 我乐于奉陪! |
[12:06] | You keep saying that l’m maleficent. | 你一直指责我危害其他人 |
[12:09] | But why? | 到底为什么? |
[12:20] | You’re saying someone… | 你说有人 |
[12:21] | saw you eating noodles while reading e-mails? | 看着你一边吃拉面一边看电邮 是吧? |
[12:33] | That’s weird! | 很奇怪! |
[12:34] | What happened? New e-mails? | 怎么了? 是不是又有新电邮? |
[12:38] | Our chat history is all gone! | 我们这几天的通讯记录都没了! |
[12:41] | All saved memories are gone! | 连备份都没了! |
[12:42] | You sure it happened in the last two days? | 兄弟 你能不能肯定是这两天的事啊? |
[12:46] | You didn’t sleepwalk? | 你没梦游吧? |
[12:52] | Have you heard of those computer hackers? | 你听说过这种电脑高手吗? |
[12:55] | I’m not sure. | 不肯定 |
[12:57] | But I don’t think that’s a hacker! | 不过我觉得他不是什么电脑高手! |
[13:01] | Look! | 你看! |
[13:03] | Nobody can see you from whatever angles… | 从外面任何一个角度都不可能看到你 |
[13:05] | eating noodles while reading e-mails. | 在这儿一边吃拉面 一边看电邮吧? |
[13:08] | Look for yourself! | 你自已看! |
[13:09] | It’s not possible. | 看不 见! |
[13:16] | To be able to hack into your computer… | 我认为能入侵你的电脑 |
[13:18] | and see you eating noodles… | 又能拐着弯看着你 … |
[13:20] | and reading e-mails, | 坐在这儿吃拉面看电邮 |
[13:21] | there’s only one possibility! | 那就只有一种可能性! |
[13:25] | Rouge’s ghost! | 胭脂的鬼魂! |
[13:46] | Hello! | 喂! |
[13:47] | If you think your writings are not maleficent, | 如果你觉得安全 真的不会危害他人 |
[13:52] | why did you leave out details about the well? | 为什么要隐瞒那口井? |
[13:54] | That’s your third mistake. | 这就是第三个错误 |
[13:57] | You dare not tell the truth! | 你不敢说出真相! |
[13:59] | You dare not own up to Rouge’s existence! | 是害怕承认有胭脂的存在! |
[14:01] | Rouge’s existence doesn’t matter to me! | 胭脂存不存在跟我有什么关系? |
[14:04] | Why do you have to call me? | 你为什么要打给我? |
[14:06] | How did you get my number? | 你怎么会知道我号码? |
[14:08] | Of course it matters. | 当然有关系! |
[14:09] | It shows you’ve seen what’s inside the well! | 这代表你看到过井里的东西! |
[14:16] | Hello! | 喂! |
[14:32] | Why did he kneel in front of the cliff? | 他为什么要跪拜那个石壁? |
[14:34] | Let’s tail him again tomorrow! | 明天我们再跟次吧! |
[14:37] | He definitely knows where the mansion is. | 他肯定知道大宅在哪? |
[15:10] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱我好吗? |
[15:14] | I’m not in the mood today! | 今天我不想! |
[15:24] | You always get what you want… | 永远是你想就可以? |
[15:26] | but I have to follow your mood! | 我想必须看你心情! |
[17:07] | Fanny! | 小枫 |
[17:09] | Fanny! Fanny! | 小枫! 小枫! |
[17:12] | Fanny! | 小枫! |
[17:14] | John! John! | 霍 强! 霍 强! |
[17:18] | Hey? Where are you? | 喂? 你们去哪? |
[17:23] | Fanny! | 小枫! |
[18:52] | Timmy! Be careful! | 天平! 小心点! |
[18:55] | Chill out! Pluck up your courage! | 你怕什么呀? 你胆子大就行了! |
[19:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:09] | We found the mansion! | 我们找到荒村大宅了! |
[19:13] | Nothing scary here. | 这里也没什么可怕的呀 |
[19:14] | Don’t go in! | 别 进 去 呀! |
[19:16] | You’re afraid after we’ve entered the mansion, | 啊! 你是担心我们进了大宅以后 |
[19:18] | The Village’s secret will no longer be exclusive. | 荒村就不是你的独家秘密了吧! |
[19:20] | You guys come back right away! | 你们赶快回来! |
[19:22] | Hello? Louder, please! | 喂? 你大声点! |
[19:24] | Hello! | 喂 |
[20:09] | John! | 霍 强 |
[20:12] | Come up here! | 你上来! |
[20:14] | According to the novel, | 根据小说的描述 |
[20:16] | Rouge’s husband was dragged… | 当天胭脂的丈夫 … |
[20:17] | to the Eastern cell… | 被村民拖到东边的地下室 |
[20:21] | and burned alive! | 活活地被烧死! |
[20:39] | Rouge took a bath by herself. | 胭脂个人沐浴净身 |
[20:42] | She decided to set herself on fire. | 决定引火自焚! |
[20:44] | In the end, | 最后 |
[20:45] | she was engulfed by the fire alive… | 她被火舌活活吞噬 |
[20:47] | and died here! | 就死在这里! |
[21:02] | Timmy! | 天 平 |
[21:09] | I was just kidding you guys! | 瞧给你们吓的! 逗你们玩呢! |
[21:12] | Idiot! | 无聊 |
[21:16] | Since we’re already here… | 既然我们已经来了 |
[21:18] | let’s verify the legend! | 就证明下那个傅说! |
[21:20] | Only people truly in love… | 只有真诚相爱的人 … |
[21:22] | will be blessed by Rouge! | 才能受到鬼魂的祝福! |
[21:24] | The hypocritical… | 虚情假意的 |
[21:26] | shall be possessed by Rouge… | 神秘的力量就会出现 |
[21:29] | till they die! | 把他整死! |
[21:30] | Fanny! What are you trying to do? | 小枫! 你想斡什么? |
[21:33] | We better prove ourselves before too late! | 我们要抓紧时间证明自已! |
[21:35] | We can ask each other questions but cannot lie. | 我们可以互相提问 但是不能说谎 |
[21:39] | Or Rouge’s spirit will possess us. | 否则的话 胭脂的鬼魂就会上身! |
[21:42] | Can we stop joking? | 能别开这个玩笑吗? |
[21:44] | Let’s start! | 来吧 |
[21:45] | OK! Here’s a knife. | 好啊! 我这里有把刀 |
[21:47] | Whoever the knife points at can ask first! | 这刀尖对着谁! 谁就可以向人提问! |
[22:01] | Fanny! | 哎! 小枫! |
[22:03] | Rain | 春雨 |
[22:05] | have you ever been unfaithful to Timmy? | 你有没有做过对不起天平的事情啊? |
[22:07] | No way! Are you envious of us? | 不是吧! 你是不是嫉妒我们呀? |
[22:14] | Forget it! Let’s step outside and take a look! | 算了吧! 我们还是去外面看看吧! |
[22:16] | Never mind! | 没事! |
[22:18] | I got something to clarify anyway! | 反正我也有话要说清楚! |
[23:40] | Some scientists believe spirits… | 有科学家解释鬼魂 |
[23:42] | are illusions triggered… | 当人类的大脑受到电磁波的影响 … |
[23:44] | by EM waves. | 而产生了幻觉 |
[23:47] | When a reader thinks of Rouge on reading your book, | 有读者读你的小说而想起了胭脂 |
[23:50] | his thoughts generate a weak EM wave. | 这个读者的思想就产生了微弱的电磁波 |
[23:54] | But since you have so many fans, | 不过由于你的小说粉丝丝太多 |
[23:56] | their EM waves gather together… | 每个读者的电磁波 … |
[24:00] | When their frequency and amplitude become strong, | 当波频和波幅越来越强的时候 |
[24:03] | they will be transmitted to your brain, | 它就傅回到你的脑子里 |
[24:05] | giving you illusions, | 让你产生了幻觉! |
[24:07] | making you think you e-mailed with Rouge… | 让你误以为和胭脂在通电邮 |
[24:10] | and talked to her on the phone! | 跟她在讲电话! |
[24:13] | What? | 干嘛? |
[24:14] | Listen! | 听听 |
[24:19] | The more you think of her, | 当越来越想她的时候 |
[24:22] | the more 3-dimensional the illusion becomes. | 幻觉会变得更立体 |
[24:24] | Rouge will materialize in front of you! | 胭脂就出现在你的眼前了! |
[24:31] | Rouge is here! | 胭脂来 了! |
[24:32] | Crazy! | 神经病! |
[24:57] | You scared me to death! | 吓死我啦! |
[25:00] | It’s you who scared me to death! | 你吓死我啦! |
[25:01] | Why are you here? Are you a delivery boy now? | 你来干什么啊? 改行送外卖了? |
[25:04] | None of your business! | 你管得着吗? |
[25:06] | I asked him to come! | 我叫他来的! |
[25:07] | Two heads are better than one! | 一人计短, 两人计长! |
[25:10] | As l told you before, | 其实我都跟你说了, |
[25:12] | if you really see a ghost, there’s nothing l can do. | 要是真的见鬼 你找我也没用 |
[25:14] | I’m powerless! | 我无能为力! |
[25:16] | It doesn’t matter how many people you ask! | 你多叫几个人也没用! |
[25:17] | You’re suspicious in nature. You don’t trust anyone! | 你本性多疑 谁也不相信! |
[25:19] | It depends on… | 其实所有怕异的事情 … |
[25:21] | how you interpret these weird things, | 是看你用什么角度去解释 |
[25:23] | how you go about solving them! | 重点是如何去解决! |
[25:26] | Take it! | 拿去吧! |
[25:28] | Thanks! | 谢谢 啊! |
[25:31] | What’s the matter? | 干嘛呀? |
[25:37] | Mirror! A medium for ghosts to show up! | 镜子! 是鬼魂现身的种媒介! |
[25:40] | When EM waves first turn into an illusion, | 当电磁波转化成幻觉的初期 |
[25:42] | it’s invisible in real life but not in a mirror! | 现实环境看不见 却逃不过镜子! |
[25:47] | I know about mirrors. | 你说到镜子我就懂了 |
[25:49] | We detectives use them for counter-surveillance. | 这东西是我们他侦探反跟踪的好帮手! |
[26:30] | Why did you let her go? | 你干嘛让她走啊? |
[26:33] | I told you before, | 我早跟你说过了 |
[26:35] | I’m powerless with ghosts, | 对鬼我是无能为力的 |
[26:38] | especially one who’s targeting you for revenge! | 特别是这种冲着你来的冤鬼! |
[26:49] | Humbug! | 无聊 |
[26:50] | A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder! | 平时不作亏心事 半夜不怕鬼敲门! |
[26:53] | It’s all because you broke a promise! | 一切只怕你不守承诺! |
[26:55] | I’ve always kept our promise! | 我一直都在信守承诺! |
[26:58] | Really? | 是 吗? |
[26:59] | So why did you write THE VILLAGE? | 那你为什么要写荒村? |
[27:02] | After our exploration, didn’t you… | 那次我们去探险之后 你不是说过 |
[27:04] | say it’s our secret? | 荒村只是我们两个人的秘密! |
[27:06] | I didn’t know you’d tell the whole world… | 谁知道你就像分手后的情侣 |
[27:08] | like a jilted lover. | 把一切都告诉了全世界 |
[27:10] | And you even badmouthed me! | 还要说我的坏话! |
[27:12] | What about did I badmouth you? | 我说你什么坏话啊? |
[27:15] | The Village is our story. | 荒村是我们的故事 |
[27:17] | I didn’t forbid you from writing about it! | 我没有不让你写啊! |
[27:19] | You could write about it too, Miss Gigi Ouyang! | 你欧阳小枝大作家 你也有权去写呀! |
[27:23] | If l hadn’t told you the legend, | 要不是我把荒村的典故告诉你 |
[27:25] | would you’ve known? | 你会知道吗? |
[27:26] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[27:28] | Although you’re an Ouyang, | 虽然你你是欧阳家的后人 |
[27:29] | it doesn’t mean others cannot write about it! | 也不代表人家不能写! |
[27:31] | I didn’t write about it because you said… | 我不写 是因为你说过 : |
[27:35] | neither of us should go there alone. | 谁都不能独自去荒村 |
[27:37] | The mansion is the sweet memory of us both. | 这大宅只是属于我们两个人甜蜜的回忆 |
[27:41] | Now that you’ve written all about it, | 可是现在你把一切都写出来 |
[27:42] | other people will go look for the Village. | 就有人去找荒村了 |
[27:44] | You’re not afraid they would mar your memory. | 你就不怕他们破坏你的回忆 |
[27:46] | Sure, you’re right! Someone has indeed gone there. | 对呀 你说得对! 现在真的有人去了 |
[27:49] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[27:53] | But that wasn’t my intention! | 可是这不是我写荒村的意图! |
[27:56] | So why did you write the book? | 那你为什么要写? |
[27:58] | After we broke up, | 我们分手以后 |
[28:01] | I was looking for you all the time! | 我一直在找你! |
[28:04] | But every time I called you, | 只是每一次打电话给你 |
[28:06] | it’s always voice-mail. | 都转到留言信箱! |
[28:08] | You should have left a message! | 那你就留言呀! |
[28:10] | Why can’t you be straightforward for once? | 谁让你永远都不会有话直说! |
[28:13] | If you’d called twice, I would have answered. | 其实你只要打两次我就会接电话 |
[28:16] | Why should I have called twice? | 为什么要打两次? |
[28:18] | Once means… | 因为你第一次打 … |
[28:19] | you’re lonesome or impulsive; | 可能是因为寂寞或者冲动 |
[28:22] | twice means you’re really missing me. | 但是你第二次打我就能确定你想我 |
[28:25] | You always like creating your own rules. | 你永远就喜欢加点自以为是的规则 |
[28:27] | That’s the way I am! | 我就是这样的呀! |
[28:29] | Ever since the first day l met you, I’ve told you… | 打从第一天认识你 我就告诉过你 |
[28:31] | I wasn’t your equalizer. | 我不是你的平衡剂 |
[28:33] | I don’t take care of you. You don’t take care of me. | 我不会照顾人 我需要别人照顾的! |
[28:35] | I won’t settle down… | 我也不会安定下来 |
[28:36] | and l’m a troublemaker. | 我天天都会在制造麻烦的! |
[28:38] | At the beginning, you were OK with that. | 你一开始觉得我没问题的 |
[28:40] | You found…you found it acceptable. | 你觉得 … 你觉得你可以接受 |
[28:42] | But then you started finding me annoying. | 但是后来你觉得我很讨厌! |
[28:44] | You were annoyed at everything l did. | 我做什么你都讨厌! |
[28:45] | I’m annoying after all! That’s it! | 反正我就是很讨厌就对啦! |
[28:47] | Miss | 小姐 |
[28:49] | I hadn’t said anything! You left me first! | 我什么都没说! 当初是你先跑的! |
[28:54] | The annoying Gene is back! | 讨厌的郭径又回来了! |
[28:57] | It’s the annoying Gigi who’s back! | 是讨厌的小枝又回来了! |
[29:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:12] | Is that Gene? | 郭径吗? |
[29:15] | I can’t stand it anymore! | 我实在受不了啦! |
[29:19] | Help me! | 你快来 救救我! |
[29:23] | John, he… | 霍强他 … |
[29:26] | John and the others are driving me crazy! | 霍强他们快把我逼疯了! |
[29:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里啊? |
[29:32] | Still in the Village? | 还在荒村啊 |
[29:34] | I was in the atelier. | 我刚刚还在画室 |
[29:36] | Now I’m inside a phone booth. | 现在却在一个公共电话亭 |
[29:42] | I don’t know where l am! | 我不知道这是哪! |
[29:44] | What’re in the surroundings? | 那你周围有什么东西? |
[29:46] | Any buildings? | 有什么建筑物吗? |
[29:47] | Sorry, Fanny has been having nightmares lately. | 对不起 小枫最近经常做恶梦 |
[29:50] | But she’s calmed down already. | 不过现在己经安定下来 了 |
[29:52] | Pass the phone to Fanny for a sec! | 你叫小枫听一下! |
[29:53] | Oh! The bus is here! We just came back. | 啊! 公车来了! 我们刚回来 |
[29:54] | We gotta catch the bus for the dorm! | 现在要赶车回宿舍! |
[30:12] | Anyone knows where Fanny Han is? | 请问有人知道韩小枫在哪里吗? |
[30:26] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这里啊? |
[30:28] | You said you’re worried about those students. | 废话! 还不是你说你担心那四个学生 |
[30:32] | I called a friend to investigate for me. | 我打电话给我朋友让他帮忙查一下 |
[30:35] | He called me this morning, | 今天早上给我回了个电话 |
[30:37] | said he found a girl that fit my description… | 说有一个女孩很像我说的那个 |
[30:40] | but she’s dead already! | 不过人己经死啦! |
[30:42] | I came here to check it out! | 我过来证实一下! |
[30:43] | Can l go in and have a look? | 我可以进去看下吗? |
[31:32] | She has three eyes! | 她有三只眼睛! |
[31:46] | Fanny must have photographed something! | 小枫肯定拍到什么了! |
[31:48] | Could it be Rouge? | 会不会是胭脂? |
[31:50] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[31:59] | I told you not to write about the Village! | 都说过你不应该写荒村! |
[32:02] | See, shit has hit the fan now! | 看 现在闯祸了吧! |
[32:17] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗? |
[32:18] | You finally speak! Feeling better now? | 说话啦 现在有没有觉得好一点? |
[32:23] | What should we do next? | 接下来我们怎么办? |
[32:26] | Sir, let’s take separation action! | 报告长官 接下来我们分头行事吧! |
[32:29] | I’ll watch over John, Ye over Rain… | 我监视霍强 叶萧跟踪春雨 |
[32:32] | and you over Timmy! | 而你就看紧苏天平! |
[32:33] | You go home first! | 你先回家吧! |
[32:36] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it! | 这事你不用操心 我会解决! |
[32:38] | The annoying Gene is back! | 讨厌的郭径又回来了! |
[32:49] | Hello! | 喂! |
[33:07] | I saw that well! | 我见到那口井! |
[33:11] | That afternoon, | 那天中午 |
[33:13] | after Timmy fell down, | 天平掉下来之后 |
[33:16] | we were terrified. | 我们都非常害怕 |
[33:18] | We wanted to leave right away. | 想立刻离开 |
[33:20] | But as you know, | 可是你也知道 |
[33:22] | in order to leave, | 要离开 |
[33:25] | we first had to wait! | 就一定要等! |
[33:26] | Otherwise, | 不等的话 |
[33:28] | you’d be attacked by the bats! | 就不知道那里的蝙蝠有多凶! |
[33:30] | We were stuck there. | 我们被迫困在那里 |
[33:35] | The four of us used to be good friends. | 可是原本好好的四个人 |
[33:38] | But we started harboring secret thoughts. | 却各怀心事 |
[33:41] | We were avoiding one another! | 有意逃避! |
[33:46] | I met Timmy when we were fifteen… | 我跟天平十五岁就认识 |
[33:49] | and we’ve been inseparable since. | 从小到大都没有分开过 |
[33:52] | But at that very moment… | 可是那一刻 … |
[33:55] | I felt a lot of pressure being with him. | 我觉得和他在一起很有压力! |
[34:05] | You know very well Rain is coquettish… | 你明明知道春雨喜欢装可爱 |
[34:07] | and you still have to fall into her trap! | 可是你还甘心受骗! |
[34:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思啊? |
[34:10] | Are you saying I’m dumb and you despise me? | 你是笑我笨孩儿 看不起我? |
[34:12] | I indeed despise you! | 我就是看不起你! |
[34:14] | She only shows you some flesh… | 人家给你露点肉 |
[34:16] | and you become her dog! | 你就跟哈巴狗一样! |
[34:17] | Hush! | 小声点! |
[34:19] | Fanny! Just listen to your vicious tongue… | 韩小枫! 你听听你怎么骂人! |
[34:22] | and you’ll understand why John lusts after me! | 就该知道霍强为什么对我朝思暮想! |
[34:25] | Fanny! | 小枫! |
[34:27] | Why? We’ve only done it once… | 干嘛呀? 我跟你就这么一次 |
[34:28] | and that’s it! No more strings attached! | 以后什么关系都没有! |
[34:30] | Fanny! | 小枫! |
[34:37] | I was just bickering for the sake of bickering. | 当时只是拌了几句嘴 |
[34:40] | In fact, l only love Timmy! | 其实我只爱天平一个的! |
[34:45] | But which girl doesn’t like to be chased, | 不过有哪个女生不喜欢被人家追求 |
[34:49] | especially by her boyfriend’s best friend? | 尤其是好朋友的男朋友 |
[34:52] | Every girl should feel excited! | 谁都会觉得挺刺激的! |
[34:57] | What happened? | 怎么啦? |
[34:59] | What have you done? | 你干什么啦? |
[35:02] | I never imagined… | 没想到 |
[35:06] | there’s a price for this excitement! | 刺激是需要付出代价的! |
[35:17] | Did you push Fanny down? | 你把小枫推下去了! |
[35:18] | No! Fanny was pulling me! | 没有! 小枫刚才拉着我! |
[35:20] | No! Fanny let go of my hand… | 不! 是小枫把我手甩开 |
[35:23] | and fell down! | 才不小心掉下去的! |
[35:25] | Did you push her first? | 是你先推她的? |
[35:26] | She let go of my hand and fell down accidentally! | 是她把我手甩开才不小心掉下去的! |
[35:28] | I’m asking you, did you push her? | 我问你有没有推她? |
[35:30] | No, l didn’t! | 我没有! |
[35:33] | What did you say? | 你说什么! |
[35:36] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[35:39] | How can you not know? | 怎么可能不知道! |
[35:42] | I really don’t know! | 我真的不知道! |
[35:46] | Did you…go down the well after all? | 那你 … 到底有没有下过那口井? |
[35:57] | Fanny! | 小枫! |
[37:04] | Why are you here? | 你们怎么在这儿? |
[37:06] | Weren’t we talking to Gene? | 我们刚才不是在跟郭径说话吗? |
[37:12] | What’s this place? | 这是什么地方啊? |
[37:14] | Fanny kept on babbling. | 小枫一直闹个不停 |
[37:17] | We thought she hit her head… | 我们当时以为她受到了撞击 |
[37:19] | and lost her memory temporarily. | 短暂失忆! |
[37:24] | Only now do we understand… | 可是现在我知道 |
[37:27] | it’s not memory loss. | 那不是失忆 |
[37:31] | Like what is said in the legend, | 就像傅说里说的 |
[37:34] | we didn’t pass the love test. | 是我们通不过爱情的测试 |
[37:39] | Rouge’s spirit has followed us. | 胭脂的鬼魂己经跟来了 |
[37:44] | She wants us dead! | 一定要把我们整死! |
[37:47] | Don’t think too much. | 你别胡思乱想 |
[37:49] | Rouge is only a legend! | 胭脂是傅说! |
[37:51] | Fanny’s death is an accident! | 小枫的死是意外! |
[37:53] | Nobody followed you. | 根本没人跟着你! |
[37:59] | John has been possessed by Rouge. | 霍强己经被胭脂缠上了 |
[38:03] | The next one… | 下一个 … |
[38:07] | shall be mine! | 就是我! |
[38:13] | After Fanny’s accident, | 自从韩小枫出事 |
[38:14] | John has moved back to his family home. | 霍强就己经搬回他老家暂住了! |
[38:16] | Why are so many people looking for him now? | 怎么他一走 就那么多人来找他 |
[38:18] | A girl just came. | 刚刚还有个女孩来过! |
[38:44] | I didn’t push her down. | 不是我推她下去的 |
[38:47] | I really didn’t push her down! | 真的不是我推她下去的! |
[38:54] | It’s not me… | 不是我 … |
[40:10] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[40:30] | Here’s the situation: | 现在情况是这样的啊! |
[40:33] | according to the police report, | 据警察分析 |
[40:35] | this is another accident! | 这又是一宗意外! |
[40:36] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[40:38] | See how in sync you are! | 看你们俩默契的啊! |
[40:40] | And you’re wearing the same kind of scarf! | 还系一样的围巾! |
[40:42] | Well? You’re no longer separated? | 怎么啦? 又不玩分手啦? |
[40:45] | Were they really possessed by Rouge? | 难道他们是真的被胭脂缠上吗? |
[40:48] | Stop being delusional! | 你别乱想了 |
[40:52] | Help me investigate. | 你帮个忙查一下吧! |
[40:54] | How do I investigate? | 我怎么查啊? |
[40:56] | You must have written too many detective stories. | 你奇幻小说写多了? |
[40:57] | What do you think this is? | 你以为这是什么? |
[40:58] | Murder in a private cell? | 密室杀人案吗? |
[41:00] | John died in a bathroom locked from inside. | 霍强死在一个锁着的浴室里 |
[41:04] | There’s nobody else there! | 那屋子里没有其他人! |
[41:06] | Gigi knows that. | 这个小枝知道吧 |
[41:07] | Either Gigi lied… | 要么是小枝撒谎 |
[41:09] | or she’s the murderer herself, right? | 要么根本小枝就是凶手 对不对? |
[41:11] | I’m just a detective. | 我只是一个侦探 |
[41:14] | I’m no ghost buster! | 我不会抓鬼! |
[41:16] | First, it was Fanny. | 首先是韩小枫 |
[41:18] | Then, it was John. And? | 接着是霍强 那? |
[41:21] | Rain | 春雨 |
[41:23] | I’ve already asked my police friends… | 行了! 我己经通知了我的警察朋友 |
[41:26] | to call me if there’s any news. | 如果一有消息 他就会打给我的! |
[41:41] | She tried to jump the tracks in a subway station. | 她刚才在地铁站想要跳车自杀 |
[41:43] | Lucky there wasn’t any train. | 幸好当时没有列车驶过! |
[41:45] | Who are you? Jumping the tracks? | 你们是谁呀? 跳车? |
[41:46] | Where’s Timmy? | 天平呢? |
[41:49] | Wasn’t I eating ice cream here just now? | 刚才还在这里吃冰淇淋呢? |
[41:51] | We locked her up, | 我们怕她再出什么意外 |
[41:52] | lest she’d have an accident. | 所以把她给关了起来! |
[41:53] | Can we go in? | 可以进去看一下吗? |
[41:58] | Rain | 春雨 |
[42:00] | Who are you? | 你们是谁呀? |
[42:03] | What do you want? | 你们要干嘛呀? |
[42:08] | Why did you tie me up? | 你们为什么要绑着我? |
[42:11] | – Untie me! – Calm down! | 松开我! 冷静点! |
[42:13] | Untie me! | 松开我! |
[42:16] | Nurse, Tranquillizer! | 护士 镇静剂! |
[42:17] | – Untie me! – Please get out first! | 松开我! 请你们先出去! |
[42:19] | Untie me! | 松开我! |
[42:23] | Let’s go… | 我们先出去 走 … |
[42:26] | I told you, ghosts are just EM waves. | 我上次说过 鬼魂只是电磁波 |
[42:30] | It’s easy to explain possession. | 鬼上身就很容易解释了 |
[42:37] | You come here! | 你来! |
[42:42] | Human brains normally give out Beta Waves. | 人类的大脑平时运动会发出beta波 |
[42:46] | Hand! | 手! |
[42:48] | The EM waves in the well bombarded their brains. | 可是荒村井底的电磁波冲击着大脑 |
[42:52] | Look, the two waves are hitting each other. | 你们看 两个磁波相撞 |
[42:55] | The Beta Waves are disturbed, causing mental disorder. | beta波乱了 不发疯才怪! |
[42:57] | That simple? | 就那么简单吗? |
[42:59] | Tru, before Rain’s parents arrive, | 孙子楚 你能在春雨父母赶到之前 |
[43:02] | can you prove she’s not possessed? | 证明她是否鬼上身吗? |
[43:05] | I can try. | 试试 |
[43:06] | This wave detector is very sensitive. | 这个监察电磁波的仪器很敏感 |
[43:09] | Whatever you dial, it will react. | 如果你们随便一拨电话 它都会有反应 |
[43:13] | A signal indicates… | 如果有信号 |
[43:14] | there’re unknown objects here. | 就证明这个房间里有神秘的物体! |
[43:24] | Hello | 喂 |
[43:30] | Why are you calling me? | 你打给我斡嘛? |
[43:33] | You said I could dial whatever number. | 是你叫我随便打一通电话嘛? |
[43:35] | You have too much time on your hands or what? | 吃饱了撑的! |
[43:39] | This is an antique from the Ming Dynasty. | 这是明朝的文物 |
[43:41] | It’s used for exorcism. | 有驱鬼功能! |
[43:43] | We call it Magic Mirror now. | 现代人叫照妖镜! |
[43:54] | What are you doing? | 你们要斡嘛? |
[43:57] | It’s you again? | 怎么又是你? |
[44:01] | Who is it? | 这是谁呀? |
[44:03] | It’s not me. | 这不是我? |
[44:07] | What have you done to me? | 你们对我做了什么? |
[44:10] | Why do I look like that? | 怎么把我变成这个样子? |
[44:12] | Possessed by Rouge? | 胭脂上身啦! |
[44:13] | If she’s not you, | 如果她不是你 |
[44:15] | then who is she? | 那她是谁? |
[44:19] | Rain | 春雨 |
[44:21] | don’t be scared. | 你不要怕 |
[44:22] | We’re here to help you! | 我们是来帮你 的! |
[44:24] | Come | 来 |
[44:27] | Look, this is me. | 你看 这个是我 |
[44:30] | So that’s you? | 那这个是你吗? |
[44:38] | No, this is not me! | 不 这个不是我! |
[44:42] | Where are my freckles? | 我脸上的雀斑呢? |
[44:44] | Why are they gone? | 怎么都不见了? |
[44:47] | My hair isn’t like that! | 还有我的头发也不是这个样子的! |
[44:51] | How comes it’s short and curly? | 怎么会又短又卷呢? |
[44:53] | It’s supposed to be straight and soft! | 应该是又直又软的! |
[44:56] | Timmy told me… | 天平说过 |
[44:58] | he likes me wearing ram’s horn braids. | 他最爱看我梳羊角辫的样子 |
[45:01] | Where’s Timmy? | 天平呢? |
[45:03] | Where’s he? | 他在哪里啊? |
[45:06] | We were together just now! | 刚才我们还在一起啊! |
[45:09] | He made my favorite ice cream for me! | 他给我做了我最爱吃的冰淇淋! |
[45:14] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里呀? |
[45:18] | How did l know your equipment didn’t work? | 我怎么知道你的仪器能不能用啊! |
[45:21] | Tru, I’m out of time. | 孙子 我时间不多了! |
[45:23] | Do get it ready for me soon. | 你赶快帮我准备好不好? |
[45:30] | You’re going back to the Village? | 你要回荒村? |
[45:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[45:36] | I shouldn’t have written about the Village. | 我不应该把荒村的事情写出来 |
[45:39] | I feel responsible! | 我觉得我有责任! |
[45:41] | You don’t think you need to tell me? | 你觉得你没有责任告诉我? |
[45:43] | Why do I always have to ask your opinion? | 我为什么每一次都要问你的意见呢? |
[45:44] | Because you promised me! | 因为你对我承诺过! |
[45:46] | Can you stay out of this? | 这件事情你可以不管吗? |
[45:48] | You’re still so self-centered. | 你还是那么自以为是 |
[45:50] | You want others to follow you! | 只要别人跟着你走! |
[45:52] | I told you, I’m not the moon. | 我告诉你我可不是月球 |
[45:54] | I won’t follow your path. | 不会按照你的轨道跟着你走的! |
[46:00] | I know. | 我懂 |
[46:01] | You’re always the sun… | 你永远就是太阳 |
[46:03] | and l’m the Earth. I have to rotate around you? | 我就是地球 我一定要围着你转 吗? |
[46:11] | How are you? | 你们好 |
[46:19] | Rain | 春雨 |
[46:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁呀? |
[46:28] | I’m Timmy. | 我是天平 |
[46:30] | You don’t look like Timmy. | 天平不是你这个样子的 |
[46:34] | He doesn’t have dark pouches. | 他没有黑眼圈 |
[46:37] | His hair is much cleaner than yours! | 头发也比你干净多了! |
[46:40] | And he’s always clean shaven. | 他也不会不刮胡子 |
[46:46] | Timmy is an ingenuous boy. | 天平是个傻气的大男孩 |
[46:50] | He’s not cunning at all. | 他没有心机 |
[46:53] | He doesn’t speak much. | 话也不多 |
[46:55] | He only likes to keep me company. | 只会傻傻地陪我! |
[46:58] | A moment ago… | 刚才 … |
[47:01] | I secretly kissed him… | 我还偷偷地亲了他一下 |
[47:05] | because he never takes the initiative. | 谁叫他每次都不主动 |
[47:10] | But that’s the way he is! | 可是他喜欢这样! |
[47:13] | I told you before, | 我说过 |
[47:15] | I’m willing to be your puppet, | 我愿意做你的木偶 |
[47:19] | spending my life with you. | 陪伴你一辈子 |
[47:21] | Who’d expect l could have reneged. | 可是我居然忘了我的承诺 |
[47:24] | I’ve stolen away! | 悄悄的偷走了! |
[47:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁呀? |
[47:28] | How do you know about Timmy and me? | 你怎么知道我和天平之间的事情? |
[47:28] | I am Timmy! | 我就是天平呀! |
[47:30] | Let go of me! Who are you? | 放 开 我! 你是谁呀? |
[47:31] | Rain! l’m Timmy! Rain! | 春雨! 我是天平呀? 春雨! |
[48:05] | Rain | 春雨 |
[48:27] | This song… | 这首歌 … |
[48:30] | is our favorite. | 是咱俩最爱唱的 |
[48:35] | The first time you sang it to me, | 你第一次唱给我听 |
[48:40] | we were on our way to the library! | 是我们俩一起骑车去图书馆的时候! |
[48:48] | Doctor! Doctor! | 医 生! 医 生! |
[48:51] | Doctor! | 医 生! |
[48:55] | Rain’s brain cells are showing signs of atrophy. | 春雨的脑细胞己经开始有死亡的迹象了 |
[48:57] | Only induced… | 医生只能一直用药让她昏睡 |
[48:59] | coma can keep her alive! | 这才能保住她性命! |
[49:02] | Tru, can you really find Rouge? | 孙子呀 你们是不是真的能找到胭脂? |
[49:05] | Who knows? | 我哪知道? |
[49:07] | Whether or not Rouge really exists, | 不管是不是真的有胭脂 |
[49:09] | everything started with the Village. | 一切都因为荒村而起 |
[49:11] | I gotta go back, | 总得去一趟 |
[49:12] | or Rain will not survive! | 不然春雨就没救了! |
[49:15] | OK! l’ll stop here. | 那行吧! 我就送到这儿! |
[49:17] | Take care, you guys! | 你们一切多保重啊! |
[49:19] | Be careful! | 多加小心啊! |
[49:26] | If you hadn’t reneged and returned to the Village, | 是你不守承诺在先的 独自回荒村 |
[49:30] | I wouldn’t need to follow you like a fool! | 我也不用像傻子一样跟着你吧? |
[49:33] | This isn’t a game, Miss! | 这可不是闹着玩的 小姐! |
[49:36] | I never said it’s a game. | 我从来都不闹着玩的 |
[49:38] | It’s you who first opened the door to the mansion. | 当初是你先把荒村大宅公开的 |
[49:41] | Looks like you didn’t take it seriously. | 好像是你不认真看待的吧! |
[49:46] | Tru! You… | 孙 子! 你 … |
[50:05] | I should be the one going down the well. | 下井的人应该是我 |
[50:07] | I’m an Ouyang. | 我是欧阳家的后人 |
[50:08] | I should find out the secret! | 秘密应该由我打开! |
[50:11] | OK! | 可以呀! |
[50:12] | Tru, help her get dressed! | 孙子 帮她穿衣服! |
[50:31] | Don’t come down yet! | 你先别下来! |
[50:32] | Listen! | 听他的! |
[50:36] | Gene, you’ve reneged again! Old habits die hard! | 郭径 你又不守承诺 死性不改! |
[50:41] | Be patient. | 你不要急 |
[50:44] | If there’s really something weird down here… | 如果下面真的有古怪 |
[50:46] | and l meet with any mishap, | 我出事了 |
[50:49] | you’re the only one who can save me. | 能救我的人就只有你个 |
[50:52] | I’m giving you my life now. | 我现在的命就交给你了 |
[50:55] | Just listen to me for once. | 你就听我一次 |
[50:57] | All right? | 好吗? |
[51:00] | By the way, | 还有 |
[51:02] | if you come down and something happens to you, | 如果你真的下来 出事了 |
[51:05] | I don’t think l can live on. | 我想我应该不能够继续生活 |
[51:12] | However, if something happens to me, | 但如果换成是我 |
[51:16] | I think you can handle it. | 我想你应该可以面对 |
[51:20] | You’re always stronger than l. | 因为你一直都比我强 |
[51:30] | Did you hear me? | 你听到吗? |
[51:35] | Gigi? | 小枝? |
[51:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[51:41] | Can you hear me? | 你听到吗? |
[51:44] | Everybody can hear you! | 谁都听到了! |
[51:46] | So corny! The machine will be out of battery soon. | 你婆婆妈妈的 仪器快没电了 |
[51:49] | If anything happens, nobody can save you! | 一会出事 没人救你了! |
[52:23] | What the hell, keep dallying with him. | 设办法 你继续跟他调情吧! |
[52:27] | Or we won’t know if he’s alive or not. | 要不然 不知道他的死活呢? |
[52:30] | Gene… | 郭径 |
[52:32] | Tru has given us permission to talk! | 老孙又批准我们俩说话了! |
[52:35] | Tell him not to worry. | 你叫他不用担心 |
[52:37] | We’re more familiar with this place. | 这里我们比他熟! |
[52:38] | You can’t blame him. | 你也不能怪他 |
[52:39] | When we came here two years ago, | 还记得两年之前我们俩来的时候 |
[52:42] | you were also shocked by the magnetic field. | 你也被这里的磁场给吓坏了! |
[52:44] | Look who’s talking. | 你还说 |
[52:45] | You didn’t drop the toolbox as I told you… | 上次你不听我话把工具箱放下 |
[52:48] | and was sucked… | 结果呢 |
[52:50] | to the ceiling like Superman. | 就像超人一样被吸上天花板去了 |
[52:53] | You almost scared me to death! | 差点吓死我! |
[52:54] | Scared? l remember you said it’s cool! | 吓你个头 我还记得你说好玩呢! |
[52:57] | If l’d said l was scared, wouldn’t you be more scared? | 要是我说怕的话 你不就更怕了吗? |
[53:00] | This place is so weird. | 可是这里这么奇怪 |
[53:02] | You should have listened to me… | 当初你就应该听我的意见 |
[53:04] | and turned Rouge into a scary ghost in your book. | 把你小说里的胭脂写成恐怖的女鬼 |
[53:07] | Why does she have to be a tragic figure? | 谁让你小说里的人物都是楚楚可怜的呀 |
[53:10] | That’s your idea. I didn’t dare to plagiarize it. | 这是你的东西 我不敢偷来用 |
[53:13] | As an ordinary reader, | 作为一个普通读者 |
[53:15] | I think Gene modeled Rouge on Gigi. | 我认为郭径是把胭脂当作小枝来写 |
[53:18] | That’s what l call scary. | 所以说这才叫可怕的 |
[53:21] | I think this reader must be uneducated! | 那我认为呢 这位读者应该是书念少了 |
[53:25] | Rouge is as lovable as Gigi. | 胭脂跟小枝都一样可爱 |
[53:28] | How can you find her scary? | 怎么会可怕呢? |
[53:29] | TRUE | 对呀 |
[53:30] | That’s exactly what scares me! | 就因为这句话才叫可怕! |
[53:39] | Gene, Gene? | 郭径 郭径? |
[54:00] | Gene | 郭径 |
[54:02] | Is that Gene? | 是郭径吗? |
[54:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[54:43] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这里? |
[54:48] | What’s this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[55:56] | I wanted to borrow this book. | 这本书本来是我想借的 |
[55:58] | You got it first! | 却被你捷足先登啦! |
[56:00] | You want it? l can lend it to you. | 你要看吗? 先借你啊! |
[56:02] | No need! | 不用了! |
[56:05] | You liar! | 口是心非呀你! |
[56:12] | Believe it or not, | 不知道你信不信 |
[56:14] | I had a dream in the library. | 我刚才在图书馆里面做了个梦 |
[56:16] | I saw you standing by a well, | 梦里看见你在一个古井旁 |
[56:19] | eyes all red. | 双目通红 |
[56:21] | You jumped at me and tried to kiss me! | 还扑过来亲我! |
[56:22] | Are you kidding? | 真的假的? |
[56:24] | Not at all! | 真的! |
[56:25] | That’s the worst pick-up line I’ve ever heard! | 你追女生的技巧也太差劲了吧? |
[56:29] | A dream lover? How unoriginal! | 还梦中情人呢! 能有点创意嘛? |
[56:37] | You read detective novels. Are you an explorer? | 你看侦探小说 你是探险家吗? |
[56:41] | No, l like writing fantasy tales… | 不是 我喜欢写奇幻小说 |
[56:45] | and publishing them on line. | 然后在网路上面发表 |
[56:47] | I was doing research at the library. | 所以在图书里面参考参考 |
[56:54] | Tell you what, l also like to write novels. | 我跟你讲 我也喜欢写小说的 |
[56:57] | When you publish your writings on line, | 那你在网路上面发表文章 |
[56:59] | do you use a pen name? Are you an author? | 你有笔名吗? 你是作家吗? |
[57:03] | My name is Gene Guo. I don’t use a pen name. | 我姓郭 单名径! 没有笔名 |
[57:06] | Me neither! l’m Gigi Ouyang! | 我也用真名的! 欧阳小枝! |
[57:12] | People on the web like to ask me… | 平常网路上的人都问我说 |
[57:14] | if my name is taken from Minnelli’s film. | 你跟欧阳锋有什么关系? |
[57:16] | Some of them ask if l’m a porn star. | 他们还说 你是古代人吗? |
[57:20] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道我爸妈 … |
[57:22] | why my parents named me Gigi. | 为什么给我起小枝这个名字 |
[57:23] | In Italy, Gigi is the short form for Luigi. | 你说小枝又没有树叶 又没有花 |
[57:26] | So Gigi can also be a man’s name! | 一枝干树枝有什么好玩的! |
[57:32] | Not funny? | 不好笑呀? |
[57:34] | It bombed? | 很冷吧? |
[57:38] | Here’s my stop! Gotta go! Bye! | 我到站了啊! 走啦! 拜拜! |
[57:51] | How can l find you? | 我怎么找你? |
[57:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[57:55] | I said, how can l find you? | 我说我怎么找你? |
[58:00] | Library! Just go to the library! | 图书馆! 图书馆就行! |
[58:07] | Gigi Ouyang! | 欧阳小枝! |
[58:09] | Gene, what day is today? | 郭径 今天是那年那月? |
[58:15] | August 8, 2007. | 07年 8 月 8 日 |
[58:19] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[58:22] | Look! Today is March 24, 201 0! | 看清楚点 现在是10年3月24! |
[58:30] | You’re the only one who can save me. | 能救我的人就只有你一个 |
[58:32] | I’m giving you my life now. | 我现在的命就交给你了 |
[58:34] | If you come down and something happens to you, | 如果你真的下去 出事了 |
[58:37] | I don’t think l can live on. | 我想我应该不能继续生活! |
[58:40] | Like Rain, | 跟春雨一样 |
[58:42] | the magnetic field has affected his brain waves. | 他的脑波受到井底的磁力影响 |
[58:45] | His thoughts are regressed to the past. | 思想回到了过去 |
[58:47] | But it’s lucky it’s only three years back. | 还好只是三年以前 |
[58:49] | Otherwise, he can’t even recognize us! | 要不然 你我都不认得! |
[58:53] | Rain is regressed to when she’s 1 5 years old. | 春雨回到了十五岁 |
[58:56] | It’s when she and Timmy were the happiest. | 那时候她跟天平最快乐 |
[58:58] | Gene is regressed to when he first met Gigi. | 那郭径呢 回到了跟小枝刚认识的时候 |
[59:03] | I still think it has to do with Rouge’s spirit. | 我总觉得这是胭脂的鬼魂搞的鬼 |
[59:05] | She keeps people in their happiest moments… | 把人留在最幸福的时光里 |
[59:08] | until they die. | 一直到死! |
[59:09] | What’s so sweet about first love? | 初恋有那么甜蜜吗? |
[59:12] | You’re such a geek, of course you won’t get it. | 你一个宅男你当然不理解了 |
[59:15] | I’ve been a detective for years. | 我告诉你 以我做侦探多年的经验 |
[59:18] | It’s sweet for sure! | 甜蜜是一定的! |
[59:20] | Wait! | 等等! |
[59:21] | If Rouge real exists, | 如果真有胭脂的话 |
[59:23] | she would only harm those who betray love. | 她只会对付背叛爱情的人! |
[59:27] | But anyone who’s seen his corny video record… | 可是 如果你看了那些肉麻的纪录 |
[59:29] | would never doubt his love for Gigi is true. | 你还会怀疑这小子不爱小枝吗? |
[59:32] | But we can’t blame Rouge if she’s mistaken! | 就算是胭脂搞错也怪不得她! |
[59:34] | For the past three years… | 这三年里面! |
[59:37] | if I had known what’s in Gene’s head, | 如果我知道郭径心里在想什么 |
[59:40] | I wouldn’t have left him that long. | 我就不会离开他这么久 |
[59:41] | You young folks are too complicated. | 你们年轻人太复杂了吧! |
[59:45] | I don’t know it doesn’t mean I don’t believe it. | 不知道并不等于不相信的 |
[59:47] | If Rouge really exists, I’m willing to prove to her! | 如果胭脂真的存在 我愿意向她证实! |
[59:50] | Although Gene always argue with me, | 郭径和我虽然吵吵闹闹 |
[59:52] | he will never leave me. | 但是他永远都不会离开我 |
[59:54] | How do you prove that? | 怎么证明? |
[59:56] | You think ghosts care about your evidence? | 鬼神还听你的证言? |
[59:57] | Anyway, how can you verify love? | 更何况爱情要怎么去证明! |
[1:00:14] | What’s the matter? Dreaming? | 怎么啦? 做梦啦? |
[1:00:17] | Dreamed about me again? | 又梦见我啦? |
[1:00:18] | I didn’t only see you… | 我不只看见你 |
[1:00:21] | but you were saying you believed I loved you… | 你还说你相信我爱你 |
[1:00:24] | and l wouldn’t leave you. | 不会离开你! |
[1:00:27] | You think love is that simple? | 你以为爱情这么简单吗? |
[1:00:34] | You ought to know… | 你要知道 |
[1:00:37] | I’m not an equalizer for your troubles. | 我不是你烦恼的平衡剂 |
[1:00:42] | I’m not gonna dream with you. | 我不会陪你做梦的! |
[1:00:46] | And I… | 我也 … |
[1:00:48] | I’m not gonna take care of anybody. | 我也不会照顾人 |
[1:00:52] | I won’t settle down and l’m a troublemaker. | 我也不会安定下来 我只会制造麻烦的 |
[1:00:57] | I need someone to take care of me. | 我需要别人照顾我 |
[1:01:01] | If… | 如果 … |
[1:01:04] | you can’t accept me the way I am, | 你不能接受这个样子的我 |
[1:01:08] | then let’s not talk about love. | 就请你不要跟我随便说爱 |
[1:01:13] | Leave me some room for imagination. | 让我起码我有点幻想 |
[1:01:18] | All right? | 行吗? |
[1:01:19] | OK, | 可以呀 |
[1:01:22] | I accept! | 我接受! |
[1:01:23] | Say it again. | 你再说一次 |
[1:01:27] | I said, no problem. | 我说没问题 |
[1:01:32] | I… | 我就是 … |
[1:01:34] | love this troublesome Gigi Ouyang! | 爱这个超麻烦的欧阳小枝! |
[1:01:39] | Annoying. | 讨厌 |
[1:01:44] | I accept it even if it’s annoying. | 讨厌我也接受 |
[1:01:48] | Ok Ok | |
[1:01:57] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:02:03] | Come, let’s swim! | 走啰 游泳啰! |
[1:02:05] | I don’t know how to swim! | 我不会游泳啊 |
[1:02:07] | Let me show you. | 你看我表演啦! |
[1:02:32] | Come down. Hurry up! | 下来 快点! |
[1:02:46] | I always want a big pool of my own… | 我一直想自已有一个这样大的泳池 |
[1:02:49] | so l can swim with my true love… | 然后跟最喜欢的人游啊游啊 |
[1:02:52] | till l’m exhausted. | 游到筋疲力尽为止 |
[1:02:56] | Take swimming lessons so … | 你快点参加游泳班 |
[1:02:57] | my dream can come true. | 帮我完成梦想 知道吗? |
[1:03:07] | I know how Fanny and John died. | 我知道韩小枫和霍强是怎么死的了 |
[1:03:09] | They didn’t know when they’d lose control… | 他们根本不知道什么时候会失去控制 |
[1:03:11] | and then they had an accident! | 然后才遇上了意外! |
[1:03:14] | I’m luckier than they are. | 那我总比他们好 |
[1:03:17] | At least l have you guys to watch over me. | 起码有你们看着! |
[1:03:31] | I know your feelings. | 我知道你现在的心情 |
[1:03:36] | I’m like you. | 我也跟你一样 |
[1:03:40] | I can’t even recognize you. | 甚至连你 我也不认得 |
[1:03:46] | But I know there’s one person… | 可是我知道有个人 |
[1:03:51] | who will never change… | 无论我做了什么 |
[1:03:53] | whatever I do. | 她也不会改变 |
[1:03:57] | When l see her unhappy, | 当我看到她突然不开心 |
[1:04:02] | I know… | 我就知道 |
[1:04:05] | I must have done something that upset her. | 我一定是做了一些让她很伤心的事! |
[1:04:13] | I want to start all over again with her! | 我想跟她从新开始! |
[1:04:16] | But I cannot. | 可是我做不到呀! |
[1:04:19] | It doesn’t matter if you cannot. | 你做不到也无所谓呀! |
[1:04:28] | I’ve promised you l’d be your puppet. | 我答应过你做你的木偶 |
[1:04:30] | As long as you won’t give up, | 只要你不放弃 |
[1:04:32] | I’ll spend the rest of my life with you. | 我会一辈子陪着你! |
[1:04:46] | Did you make this ice cream? | 这是你做的冰淇淋吗? |
[1:05:35] | Doctor! Doctor! | 医生! 医生! |
[1:05:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:05:42] | Move over, please! | 来 让一下! |
[1:05:46] | Please get out for the moment. | 麻烦你们先出去! |
[1:05:47] | Make way! | 让开! 让开! |
[1:06:21] | Were you dreaming? | 刚刚做梦了? |
[1:06:26] | It’s a nightmare! | 做了一个恶梦! |
[1:06:30] | Was I there again? | 还是有我? |
[1:06:32] | I guess so! I can’t really remember! | 应该有吧! 不太记得! |
[1:06:35] | So I’m your nightmare! | 原来我是你的恶梦啊! |
[1:06:41] | My dreams have been very weird lately. | 最近的梦很奇怪 |
[1:06:44] | But they seemed so real. | 但又很真实! |
[1:06:49] | Like the well in that deserted village. | 好像跟你说过的那个荒村古井有关 |
[1:06:55] | Maybe we can go there to find out. | 或许我们去一次 就会知道为什么! |
[1:06:59] | I’m not going. l’m afraid of ghosts! | 我不去 我怕鬼! |
[1:07:02] | You heard the deserted village was haunted. | 你都听说过荒村闹鬼的 |
[1:07:06] | Though I’m an Ouyang, | 我虽然是欧阳家的后人 |
[1:07:07] | I’ve never been there. | 但是我从来都没去过! |
[1:07:10] | It’s haunted. No way! I won’t let you go either! | 那里闹鬼的 不行! 我也不准你去! |
[1:07:15] | It’s cool if it’s haunted! | 闹鬼好啊! |
[1:07:18] | I can get firsthand information if it’s haunted. | 闹鬼就不用在书里面找资料了! |
[1:08:09] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[1:08:15] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:08:16] | I’m scared! | 我害怕! |
[1:08:17] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的! |
[1:08:19] | I wanna go back. This place is haunted! | 我想回去啦 我说过这里闹鬼的! |
[1:08:26] | You’re always imagining things. | 你老是爱幻想! |
[1:08:28] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕啊 |
[1:08:30] | Don’t drink so much. You’re scaring yourself. | 你少喝一点 别自已吓自已 好吗? |
[1:08:34] | I drink because l’m scared! | 我就是害怕才喝 |
[1:08:37] | What’s with you? You find me annoying again? | 你干嘛 你又觉得我讨厌是吧? |
[1:08:40] | Not at all. | 没有呀 |
[1:08:41] | Although you won’t admit it, | 虽然你不承认 |
[1:08:43] | your face has betrayed you. | 但是你的嘴脸己告诉我了 |
[1:08:46] | Perhaps one day you will tell me pointedly… | 或者有一天你可以直接点说 |
[1:08:48] | that you’re sick of me. You’ll say I’m annoying | 说你讨厌我 你就会骂我烦 |
[1:08:51] | and l’m too cocksure about everything. | 骂我喜欢把没发生的事情说死! |
[1:08:59] | A cocksure Gigi, that’s exactly whom l like. | 我就是喜欢把话说死的小枝 |
[1:09:06] | OK? | 好吗? |
[1:09:08] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你啊 |
[1:09:11] | if you ever lie to me, | 如果你这是骗我的 |
[1:09:12] | I’ll never forgive you. | 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[1:09:15] | Comrade Gigi, l promise… | 小枝同志 我保证 |
[1:09:18] | I’ll strive to eliminate your doubt. | 我会尽我的努力去消除你的疑虑 |
[1:09:21] | That’s my commitment and the mission of my life. | 这是我的承诺 也是我一生的任务 |
[1:09:25] | Officer, if you’re so powerful, | 长官 你能力那么强 |
[1:09:28] | can you stop the world… | 可以让世界从此停顿 |
[1:09:30] | to preserve this moment? | 把这一刻保留下来吗? |
[1:09:36] | Sure. I promise you… | 行 我答应你 |
[1:09:39] | this village is the memory of us both. | 荒村是我们两个人的回忆 |
[1:09:41] | Neither of us should come back alone… | 谁也不能独自回来 |
[1:09:43] | or tell a third person, | 也不能告诉别人 |
[1:09:45] | lest our memory be disturbed. | 免得他们骚扰我们的回忆 |
[1:10:25] | SATS: 88. Heart beat: 1 08. | 血氧指标降到八十八 心率一百八 |
[1:10:26] | 1 00cc of 20c. | 注射 100cc 20c |
[1:10:27] | Blood is passing from her bronchus to her right lung. | 血正在通过主支气管 进入右上肺叶 |
[1:10:28] | 200cc 20c 200cc of 20c. | |
[1:10:29] | Can’t stop the bleeding. | 出血止不了 |
[1:10:30] | – Another bleeding point… – Prepare the defibrillator. | 另一个点也在出血准备起搏器 |
[1:10:32] | One…two…three… | 一, 二 三 … |
[1:10:36] | Again! One…two…three… | 再来! 一, 二 三 |
[1:10:46] | SATS: 0. Heart beat: 0. | 血氧零 心率零 |
[1:10:47] | Time of death: 1 330 hours. | 死亡时间 下午点三十分 |
[1:10:50] | Please go outside. | 麻烦你出去一下 |
[1:11:12] | You were right. | 你们说的对 |
[1:11:16] | Love is not a game. | 爱情不是游戏 |
[1:11:22] | It can’t be tested! | 不可以去测试! |
[1:11:32] | Just then, I thought… | 我刚刚以为 … |
[1:11:36] | we could start all over again. | 我们可以从新开始 |
[1:11:43] | But we have been cursed by Rouge. | 谁知被胭脂诅咒 |
[1:11:48] | None of us could survive 7 days. | 全过不了七天六夜 |
[1:11:52] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[1:11:54] | Gene’s been back from the Village for 4 days. | 郭径从荒村回来己经四天了! |
[1:11:57] | In another 3 days, he’ll die in the morning. | 那三天以后的早晨他就会死 |
[1:11:58] | Shut up. | 不准说 |
[1:12:27] | Gene! | 郭径! |
[1:12:54] | Don’t let him run around, or he’ll have an accident. | 你们可不能让他再跑了 以免发生意外 |
[1:12:57] | That’s not only for his health… | 这不单是为了他的健康 |
[1:12:59] | but for the wellbeing of other people. | 也要为别人着想 |
[1:13:07] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:13:12] | You will wake up for sure. | 你一定会酲过来的 |
[1:13:17] | Everything will pass. | 所有的一切都会过去的 |
[1:13:23] | Be good! | 乖啦! |
[1:13:26] | Wake up now. | 快点酲过来 |
[1:13:30] | Can you hear me? | 听到没有? |
[1:13:41] | Wake up! | 酲啦! |
[1:13:51] | How long have I slept! | 我睡了多久? |
[1:13:53] | For the whole day. | 整天 |
[1:14:15] | What’s up, Tru? | 怎么啦? 孙子 |
[1:14:17] | Fanny’s folks found 2 jades… | 这两块玉佩是韩小枫的家人 … |
[1:14:19] | among her remnants. | 在她的遗物里发现 |
[1:14:21] | I just ran some test on them. | 我刚做了测试! |
[1:14:23] | Their carbon composition… is very unsteady. | 这玉佩的碳份子结构十分不稳定 |
[1:14:25] | The magnetic waves they generate… | 可以引发的磁波幅度 … |
[1:14:27] | are as strong as the magnetic field inside the well. | 和古井底的磁场一样 |
[1:14:30] | The jades belonged to Rouge. | 这是胭脂的玉佩 |
[1:14:33] | They got into trouble after nabbing her stuff. | 那他们是拿了死人的东西以后才闯的祸 |
[1:14:38] | Fanny’s folks also think they bring bad luck. | 小枫的家人也认为不吉利 |
[1:14:40] | They want us to take them back. | 希望让我们还回去 |
[1:14:42] | If we’d known earlier, | 要是早点发现 |
[1:14:43] | Gene wouldn’t be possessed by Rouge. | 郭径就不会被胭脂缠上 了 |
[1:14:45] | Nobody has ever seen Rouge before. | 自始至终 谁都没见过胭脂 |
[1:14:48] | So nobody can be definite about anything. | 所以说 谁都说得不准 |
[1:15:08] | I’ve said a hundred times but you never listen. | 说了几百次都不改 |
[1:15:10] | How annoying! | 讨厌 |
[1:15:12] | Annoying? Who’s more annoying? | 讨厌! 请问谁比较讨厌呀? |
[1:15:22] | Why aren’t you in bed? Waiting for me? | 你干嘛不睡觉? 等我啊! |
[1:15:24] | Why should I wait for you? | 我干嘛要等你? |
[1:15:26] | You have your drink buddy. | 既然有人陪你喝酒 |
[1:15:28] | Why come home at all? | 你不需要回来 |
[1:15:31] | What’re you saying? | 你说什么? |
[1:15:36] | Gene, are you always annoyed at my drinking? | 郭径 你是不是一直都很讨厌我喝酒? |
[1:15:40] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[1:15:41] | You think I stayed out late drinking… | 你是不是觉得我一直喝酒深夜不回家 |
[1:15:45] | because I was with another man… | 是和别的男人在外面 |
[1:15:47] | having sex? | 睡觉? |
[1:15:49] | Yes. | 是 啊 |
[1:15:52] | All right. | 好 啊 |
[1:15:53] | From now on, no need to be annoyed anymore. Bye! | 从今天开始你再不用讨厌我啦 再见 |
[1:16:00] | Don’t go! | 你别走! |
[1:16:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦? |
[1:16:10] | Where’s Gigi? | 小枝呢? |
[1:16:12] | She’ll come tomorrow. You take a rest. | 她明天就来 你好好休息吧 |
[1:16:15] | Where is she? | 她去哪了? |
[1:16:18] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪了? |
[1:16:21] | I’m asking you. | 我问你 |
[1:16:23] | She’s going back to the Village, she said. | 她回荒村了 她说 |
[1:16:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了 |
[1:16:28] | How could you let her go? | 你怎么可以让她回去呢? |
[1:16:32] | You shouldn’t let her go near the well! | 你不可以让她靠近那口井的 |
[1:16:37] | Listen up, | 你先听我说 |
[1:16:46] | just calm down first. | 别着急 冷静点 |
[1:16:49] | Push him down. | 按住! 按住! |
[1:16:52] | Let me go! | 放我出去! |
[1:17:03] | Tru, watch out for her. | 孙子 你帮我好好看着她 |
[1:17:55] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[1:17:59] | I wetted my bed! | 我尿床呀! |
[1:18:05] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[1:18:08] | What happened? | 怎么啦? |
[1:18:10] | I’m sorry I wetted my bed! | 不好意思 我尿床呀! |
[1:18:15] | Hey! Big Author! | 哎! 大作家 |
[1:18:17] | I finished your book, THE VlLLAGE. | 昨天我看完你荒村那本书了 |
[1:18:19] | Very good! | 写得真不错! |
[1:18:21] | Very scary. | 够恐怖的 |
[1:18:23] | Can you autograph for me later? | 待会儿能不能帮我签个名? |
[1:18:25] | My girlfriend is a big fan of yours! | 我女朋友是你的超级粉丝! |
[1:18:30] | Help! The patient has fainted! | 来人! 病人晕倒啦 病人晕倒啦! |
[1:18:32] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:18:51] | Don’t run! | 你别跑! |
[1:18:59] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:19:09] | Gene! | 郭径 |
[1:19:26] | Stay cool! Let’s talk. | 你别冲动! 有话好好说 |
[1:19:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:19:28] | I have to go back. It’s my destiny. | 我一定要回去 这是我的命 |
[1:19:33] | He’s in critical condition. | 很危险 |
[1:23:36] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:23:40] | Rouge. | 胭脂 |
[1:24:43] | Are you Rouge? | 是胭脂吗? |
[1:24:45] | I’m Gigi Ouyang. | 我是欧阳小枝 |
[1:24:46] | I’m here to return your jade pendants. | 我是来还玉佩的! |
[1:24:55] | The guys who took them have been punished. | 拿走玉佩的人己经受到了惩罚 |
[1:24:58] | It has nothing to do with Gene. | 这事跟郭径没关 系 |
[1:25:01] | Don’t be mad at him. | 求你别再生气了吧 |
[1:25:40] | Gene, l’m sorry. | 郭径 对不起 |
[1:25:43] | I have to leave you behind and go now. | 这次我丢下你自已先跑了 |
[1:25:50] | You haven’t left me behind. | 你没有丢下我 |
[1:25:53] | And I won’t let you go. | 我也不会让你跑 |
[1:26:12] | What’s the matter? Tired? | 怎么啦? 累呀? |
[1:26:16] | Chasing you made me tired. | 追你追得累 |
[1:26:30] | What’s the matter? Hasn’t Rouge believed me? | 怎么一回事? 胭脂不是相信了吗? |
[1:26:33] | I’ll go down and beg her again! | 我下去再求她! |
[1:26:37] | Don’t do anything stupid. It’s a waste of time! | 别做任何愚蠢的事 浪费时间! |
[1:26:40] | Don’t stop me. l know l’m stupid… | 你别管 我知道我是愚蠢的 |
[1:26:42] | but all I have is time. | 可是我有的是时间! |
[1:26:48] | But I don’t. | 可是我没有! |
[1:26:55] | In fact, Rouge has believed us. | 其实胭脂早就己经相信我们了! |
[1:26:59] | She won’t hurt you! | 她不会伤害你的! |
[1:27:02] | Or we would have met with mishap already. | 不然你你一早就己经出事了 |
[1:27:05] | The only thing we can do now… | 现在我们唯一能做的 |
[1:27:08] | is to quietly… | 就是安安静静的 … |
[1:27:12] | spend every single second together. | 一起度过每分每秒 |
[1:27:16] | The longer we’re together, | 能多一秒 … |
[1:27:18] | the more satisfied I will be. | 我就多一分满足 |
[1:27:24] | Let’s… | 让我们 … |
[1:27:27] | happily… | 开开心心的 … |
[1:27:29] | fall in love again. | 再爱一遍 |
[1:27:32] | OK? | 可以吗? |
[1:27:35] | OK | 好 |
[1:27:49] | I just had a dream. | 我刚刚做了一个梦 |
[1:27:52] | A nightmare? | 恶梦啊? |
[1:27:54] | A sweet dream you’ll never believe! | 是一个你永远都不相信的美梦! |
[1:27:58] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[1:28:00] | what I’ve done… | 你离开了以后 |
[1:28:04] | since you left? | 我都做了些什么吗? |
[1:28:07] | Tell me. | 快点说 |
[1:28:09] | I wanna know how … | 我都想知道你 … |
[1:28:11] | you’ve been doing without me. | 你没有我的曰子自已是怎么过的? |
[1:28:14] | I followed you. | 我都在跟踪你 |
[1:28:19] | I secretly watched you swim. | 我去偷看你学游泳 |
[1:28:24] | I secretly watched you drink. | 还去偷看你喝酒 |
[1:28:30] | Turns out they’re all girls. | 原来全部都是女生! |
[1:28:35] | I called you… | 我打给你 |
[1:28:38] | but I didn’t dare to leave a message. | 但又不敢留言 |
[1:28:42] | Consequently, | 于是 |
[1:28:44] | I wrote this book, | 我就写了这本书 |
[1:28:51] | hoping… | 希望 … |
[1:28:54] | to put all my thoughts about you | 把我想你的那些话 |
[1:28:58] | into words. | 全都写进去! |
[1:29:01] | How silly of you! | 你傻 |
[1:29:04] | If you had told me all this sooner, | 你要是早点告诉我这些 |
[1:29:06] | I wouldn’t have scared you with e-mails. | 我就不会写那些电邮来吓你了 |
[1:29:10] | It’s good that you scared me, | 吓我也好啊 |
[1:29:15] | or… | 要不然 … |
[1:29:18] | we might not have met again. | 我们也未必会遇上 |
[1:29:22] | All right, | 那好 |
[1:29:24] | from now on, you must follow my orders! | 从今天开始 你全都要听我的! |
[1:29:29] | After you wake up in the morning, | 以后早上起床之后 |
[1:29:32] | you gotta hug me at breakfast. | 早餐就是要抱抱我 |
[1:29:36] | In the afternoon, | 中午呢 |
[1:29:38] | you gotta tell me a joke. | 要讲一个笑话给我听 |
[1:29:42] | In the evening, | 到了晚上 |
[1:29:45] | you gotta cook dinner with 3 reasons you love me. | 要用三个爱我的原因做晚餐 行吗? |
[1:29:52] | No! 3 is perhaps too many. | 不! 三个可能太多了 |
[1:29:58] | One is enough! | 一个就够了! |
[1:30:12] | Can you tell me now? | 你现在能告诉我吗? |
[1:30:22] | Gene | 郭径 |
[1:31:19] | I’ve gone through… | 我经历了许多人 … |
[1:31:20] | the most incredible experiences, | 一辈子都没办法经历的事 |
[1:31:23] | including indelible love and regrets! | 包括那些刻骨铭心的爱与遗憾! |
[1:31:31] | I’ve turned them into a novel… | 我记录下来完成了这部长篇小说 |
[1:31:35] | which is dedicated to my dearest friends. | 献给我亲爱的朋友! |
[1:31:38] | Thank you all! | 谢谢大家! |
[1:31:41] | Thank you, Miss Gigi Huang… | 好 我们感谢黄小枝小姐 |
[1:31:44] | for sharing your new book with us. | 和我们分享了她的新书 |
[1:31:46] | Now… | 接下来的这段时间呢 |
[1:31:47] | we have a Q&A session. | 我们留给在座的朋友 |
[1:31:49] | Are there any questions? | 请大家提问! |
[1:31:50] | Is it a true story? | 这是真实的故事吗? |
[1:31:52] | It’s fictional. | 这个故事是虚构的 |
[1:31:54] | Inspiration came from four of my friends. | 灵感是我四位朋友提供的 |
[1:31:56] | I hope they won’t mind… | 也希望他们不要介意 |
[1:31:57] | I kill them all in the book. | 我在书中把他们全部都弄死 了 |
[1:32:00] | So why did you want to write about love… | 那你为什么要写这么一个关于爱 |
[1:32:02] | and farewell? | 而又离别的故事呢 |
[1:32:04] | I had a car accident one year ago. | 一年之前发生了一场车祸 |
[1:32:08] | After that, | 在那之后 |
[1:32:09] | I understood the true meaning of farewell… | 我就明白 何谓真正的生离死别? |
[1:32:14] | and love. | 何谓爱? |
[1:32:16] | Right now, I… | 而现在的我 |
[1:32:18] | can only express myself in writing… | 只能用写作去表达 |
[1:32:22] | in order to prove my love. | 去证明我的爱 |
[1:32:32] | You owe me 798 reasons you love me. | 你己经欠了我798个爱我的理由了 |
[1:32:36] | What’s the reason today? | 今天是什么? |
[1:32:48] | All right! Come! | 好吧! 来 |
[1:32:50] | Let’s see… | 我们看看 … |
[1:32:53] | what the readers sent you. | 这些读者都写了什么给你 |
[1:32:58] | Dear Author, how are you? | 亲爱的作者 你好 |
[1:33:00] | I like your character, Gene. | 很喜欢你笔下的郭径 |
[1:33:02] | I find him very real. | 觉得他的性格很真实 |
[1:33:04] | Of course, l’ve injected your ill temper into him. | 当然了 我把你的臭脾气都写进去啦 |
[1:33:10] | A penny for your thoughts! | 你发什么呆呢? |
[1:33:17] | What’s your dream? | 你有什么梦想吗? |
[1:33:25] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:33:26] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[1:33:27] | From now on, I, Gigi Huang, will be your dream! | 从今天开始 我黄小枝就是你的梦想啦 |