| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Around the rubber, off the AIDS needle, and… | 绕过避孕套 擦过艾滋针 然后… | 
| [00:07] | Hole in one. | 完美进洞 | 
| [00:09] | Eat that, Steve. | 跪舔吧 Steve | 
| [00:10] | No way. That is not gum. | 扯淡 这才不是什么泡泡糖 | 
| [00:13] | Trust me, I couldn’t even blow bubbles with it. | 相信我 我都不能拿这玩意吹泡泡 | 
| [00:15] | Steve, you know I love playing mini golf with you, | Steve 我很乐意和你一起打迷你高尔夫 | 
| [00:17] | But don’t you ever wish we could play at a better place? | 但你不觉得我们能找个更好的地方玩吗? | 
| [00:19] | Are you kidding? What else could you possibly want? | 逗我玩呐? 你给我找个更好的去处看看? | 
| [00:22] | How about a real windmill? | 那边的风车球洞咋样? | 
| [00:26] | Stop trying to distract me. | 你丫别分我的心 | 
| [00:27] | You’re just worried that I’m gonna kick your ass ike I do every week. | 你只是担心我会像之前每周一样把你虐得很没面子吧 | 
| [00:31] | – Want to bet? – I always do. | – 敢赌吗? – 怕你咋地 | 
| [00:33] | If I sink this next putt, you owe me five bucks. | 如果我下球打进 你得给我五美刀 | 
| [00:37] | Sweet, there’s a new bum hole. | 真棒 这儿有个流浪汉球洞 | 
| [00:43] | Come on. Come on. | 快进球 快进球 | 
| [00:50] | Yes. | 棒极了 | 
| [00:52] | Pay up. | 拿钱来吧 | 
| [00:53] | Uh, I don’t think that’s your ball, Steve. | 我不觉得这玩意是你的球 Steve | 
| [01:08] | Malloy, are you okay? | Malloy 你没事吧? | 
| [01:10] | What are you, a cop? | 关你啥事 你警察啊? | 
| [01:12] | Gross. | 恶心 | 
| [01:13] | Who thought it would be a good idea to store their leftover spaghetti… | 是谁想到把隔夜意面放文件夹里过夜 | 
| [01:16] | in a manila folder? | 这种馊主意的? | 
| [01:17] | Hey, that’s my lunch folder. Give me that. | 嘿 那是我的午餐夹 快给人家 | 
| [01:23] | Damn, Steve. What are you doing? | 靠 Steve 你搞毛啊? | 
| [01:25] | You got to put some parmesan on that shit. | 要吃意面也得先撒干酪啊 | 
| [01:28] | Ugh, you know, you two deserve each other. | 知道不 你们俩真是天生一对 | 
| [01:31] | Low class. | 一对屌丝 | 
| [01:32] | Who needs class when you’ve got friendship? | 有朋友还怕毛线的屌丝啊? | 
| [01:34] | I wish I had a friend. | 真希望我能有个朋友 | 
| [01:36] | What happened to that oily summer sausage? | 你那根油腻腻的熏香肠呢? | 
| [01:38] | We got in a fight, and I ate him. | 我们吵了一架 我把丫给吃了 | 
| [01:40] | ♪ I’m better than you and you and you ♪ | ♪ 我比你屌 比你屌 比你屌 ♪ | 
| [01:42] | ♪ you’re fat, you’re black, you’re dumb ♪ | ♪ 你丫胖 你丫黑 你丫蠢 ♪ | 
| [01:44] | ♪ and your head looks like a thumb ♪ | ♪ 你丫的脑瓜像冬笋 ♪ | 
| [01:46] | Woody Johnson, everybody! | Woody Johnson 大家伙 | 
| [01:49] | Today’s the day I am becoming a member of the Hazelhurst country club. | 今天是我正式成为褐丘乡村俱乐部成员的大日子 | 
| [01:53] | Uh, did you forget? They’ve rejected you 15 times. | 你忘了吗? 人家都拒绝你15次了 | 
| [01:55] | Yeah, well, not this year. | 是啊 但今年例外 | 
| [01:57] | I have zero competition. | 因为没人和哥竞选 | 
| [01:58] | The other applicants may have had… | 其他候选人应该都… | 
| [02:00] | Accidents. | 出状况了 | 
| [02:03] | Hey, buddy, are you okay? | 嘿 哥们儿 你没事吧? | 
| [02:10] | Oh, hot, hot. | 靠 烫 烫 | 
| [02:13] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [02:17] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [02:19] | Steve, cover this with your fingerprints and bury it in the woods. | Steve 用你指纹摸两把这斧子 然后埋森林里去 | 
| [02:22] | Denzel, you’re coming with me. | Denzel 你和我一起走 | 
| [02:24] | But Denzel and I have plans tonight. | 可Denzel和我今晚有约的 | 
| [02:26] | You can bleach each other’s assholes another night. | 你俩贱人改天晚上再约炮吧 | 
| [02:28] | Denzel, I got a job only you’re qualified to do. | Denzel 我这儿的事只有你做得来 | 
| [02:31] | This some bullshit. | 太尼玛扯淡了 | 
| [02:33] | Everyone at the country club is going to be so impressed by my black driver. | 乡村俱乐部的家伙们看见我的黑人司机 肯定会惊艳得流鼻血 | 
| [02:37] | Not as impressed as they’ll be by my black foot up your white ass. | 等哥的黑脚踢烂你的白屁股 他们会惊艳得直接贫血 | 
| [02:40] | Just be on your best behavior. | 你只管好好表现就行了 | 
| [02:41] | I need you to act black | 给哥有点黑人样儿 | 
| [02:43] | But not uppity, Spike Lee kind of black | 但不要斯派克·李那种的傲慢黑 | 
| [02:45] | Or questionably gay Tyler Perry kind of black. | 也不要泰勒·派瑞那样的基情四射黑 | 
| [02:48] | More like, uh, uncle remus Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah black. | 你得表现得像… 雷默斯大叔那样的嘻哈黑 | 
| [02:51] | Say black again, motherfucker. | 再说一次黑试试 臭傻X | 
| [02:53] | No, no, no. That’s Samuel l. Jackson black. | 错错错 这是塞缪尔·L·杰克逊风格的黑 | 
| [02:55] | Oh, whatever, man. | 随便你了 伙计 | 
| [02:57] | Why are you so excited about this stupid club anyway? | 你干嘛对这傻缺俱乐部有这么大兴趣? | 
| [02:59] | Oh, it’s only the greatest country club in the world. | 它可是全宇宙最叼的乡村俱乐部没有之一 | 
| [03:01] | Has the best golf course, the finest Cuban cigars, 30-year-old scotch. | 有最赞的高尔夫球场 上好的古巴雪茄 30年陈酿苏格兰威士忌 | 
| [03:05] | Damn, that does sound pretty awesome. | 靠 听起来还真有点牛逼 | 
| [03:07] | Plus once a year | 还有 每年呢 | 
| [03:09] | At their annual founder’s day golf tournament, | 在为俱乐部创始人举办的年度高尔夫庆典赛上 | 
| [03:11] | They make a legendary club sandwich. | 他们都会做传奇的俱乐部特供三明治 | 
| [03:14] | Only an andy reid-looking tub of shit like you | 只有你这样看上去像安迪·里德的蠢蛋 | 
| [03:17] | Would get excited about a sandwich. | 才会对三明治有兴趣 | 
| [03:18] | Denzel, you don’t understand. | Denzel 说来你不明白 | 
| [03:20] | After the war, I was a homeless vet | 越战后 我是个无家可归的老兵 | 
| [03:22] | Hooked on smack and Thai lady boys. | 我吸毒 还泡泰国人妖 | 
| [03:25] | That sandwich turned my life around. | 但那块三明治改变了我的人生 | 
| [03:31] | Once I tasted that sandwich, | 尝过那块三明治后 | 
| [03:33] | I realized I had something to live for. | 我才领悟那就是我活着的意义 | 
| [03:36] | Mr. Woody, time for dingaling tug tug. | Woody先生 是时候来一发了 | 
| [03:38] | Change of plans, Pu Yang. | 计划有变 普阳 | 
| [03:40] | I am moving out. | 哥要搬走了 | 
| [03:42] | Woody, it would appear you’re our number one applicant. | Woody 你应该是我们的头号候选人 | 
| [03:45] | Mainly because you’re the only one who bothered to show up. | 这主要是因为你是唯一一个露面的人 | 
| [03:48] | So about your ethnic background… | 那么你的种族背景… | 
| [03:50] | All white, all white, all white. | 白人 白人 纯种儿的 | 
| [03:53] | Excuse me, Mr. Johnson. | 打扰一下 Johnson先生 | 
| [03:55] | Well, hello there, my black driver. | 你好啊 我的黑人司机 | 
| [03:59] | Denzel, do you have an impressive message for me? | Denzel 你有我的捷报吗? | 
| [04:02] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我有 | 
| [04:03] | The president is on the phone for you. | 总统要你接电话 | 
| [04:05] | He says it is urgent. | 说是有紧急情况 | 
| [04:06] | Ugh, him again? | 又是他? | 
| [04:08] | Tell him I said to bomb any country with a “q” in it. | 告诉他只要名字里带”伊”的国家 全都给我炸平了 | 
| [04:10] | Now get the hell out of here. | 行了 给我滚出去吧 | 
| [04:13] | Hello, fake-ass president. | 你好 傻缺冒牌总统 | 
| [04:14] | This top-heavy motherfucker can’t talk right now. | 这位有权有势的大老板现在说不了话 | 
| [04:17] | He’s busy taste testing three crackers’ assholes. | 他正忙着给三个瘾君子舔菊做药检呢 | 
| [04:19] | Bye. | 拜噜 | 
| [04:24] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这哥们 | 
| [04:25] | You know, we are very intrigued by black culture. | 话说呢 我们对黑人文化相当的有兴趣 | 
| [04:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We love the blacks. Now about my membership. | 是是是 我们都喜欢黑人 赶紧让我入会吧 | 
| [04:31] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [04:32] | Woody, I think we finally found our newest member. | Woody 我想我们终于寻得新成员了 | 
| [04:36] | Denzel, welcome to the club. | Denzel 欢迎入会 | 
| [04:38] | Well, thank you, I… Denzel? | 好 谢谢你们 我… Denzel? | 
| [04:44] | Son of a bitch! | 马勒戈壁的 | 
| [04:45] | I can’t believe they let Denzel in over me. | 难以相信他们居然把我刷了选Denzel | 
| [04:52] | If they want affirmative action, I’ll give ’em affirmative action. | 既然他们想通过平权法案 那我就让他们通过好了 | 
| [04:57] | Have you seen Denzel? | 看到Denzel没? | 
| [04:58] | Yes, that son of a bitch is at the country club. | 看到了 那狗东西正在乡村俱乐部享福呢 | 
| [05:01] | He tap danced his way in and stole my spot. | 他一路踢踏着进来抢了我的位置 | 
| [05:03] | What? He never misses fountain Friday. | 啥? 他从不会错过我们的周五喷泉游的 | 
| [05:05] | Last week we cleaned up. | 上礼拜我们大捞了一笔呢 | 
| [05:07] | I wish my cancer would go away. | 我希望癌症能远离我 | 
| [05:14] | Sweet! A penny. | 好诶 钢镚一个 | 
| [05:19] | Denzel, we spare no expense When it comes to making our members happy. | Denzel 只要能让会员开心 我们在所不惜 | 
| [05:23] | Anything you want, we’ll make it happen. | 你想要什么 我们都能实现 | 
| [05:25] | How about a baby elephant dressed as superman? | 找只小象把它打扮成超人怎么样? | 
| [05:29] | And I thought Wayne Brady was funny. | 我原以为韦恩·布莱迪已经够搞笑了呢 | 
| [05:31] | Let’s show you around. | 来吧 带你到处逛逛 | 
| [05:33] | Pool. | 泳池 | 
| [05:34] | Tennis. | 网球 | 
| [05:35] | Sauna. | 桑拿 | 
| [05:36] | Ball pit. | 球池 | 
| [05:37] | High stakes bum fights. | 街头夺命格斗 | 
| [05:40] | And last but not least, our golf course. | 最后隆重登场 我们的高尔夫球场 | 
| [05:44] | Oh, my god. | 我滴妈呀 | 
| [05:47] | This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这绝逼是我见过最美的地方 | 
| [05:50] | Not a single used condom or dick swinging clown. | 没有二手套套 也没有甩屌小丑 | 
| [05:53] | There’s only one clown here, and that’s Jerry. | 这里只有一个小丑 那就是Jerry | 
| [05:56] | He married a jewish woman. | 他可是娶了犹太女人呢 | 
| [06:01] | To denzel. | 敬Denzel | 
| [06:03] | Man, I could get used to this. | 天 我能慢慢上道的 | 
| [06:05] | Me too. | 我也能 | 
| [06:08] | I am iron man. | 我是钢铁侠 | 
| [06:12] | Holy shit, that was impressive. | 哎呀我去 霸气吧 | 
| [06:14] | Up top, mother[bleep]! | 击个掌啊 呆逼们 | 
| [06:16] | Steve, how’d you get in here? | Steve 你怎么来了? | 
| [06:17] | They wouldn’t let me in, so I dug under the fence. | 他们不让我进 我就从护栏底下挖地道进来了 | 
| [06:19] | Denzel, do you know this gentleman? | Denzel 你认识这位先生吗? | 
| [06:22] | Of course he does. We were supposed to hang out tonight. | 他当然认识 我们今晚本来要一起嗨的 | 
| [06:25] | Look, I’m kind of busy here. | 听着 我现在有点忙 | 
| [06:26] | Just hang out by yourself. | 你丫自己玩去吧 | 
| [06:28] | Nah, when I’m by myself, all I do is cry, eat, and masturbate | 不行 一个人的话 除了吃和哭 我就只剩撸了 | 
| [06:31] | Until they kick me out of cinnabon. | 直到他们把我从Cinnabon赶出去为止 | 
| [06:35] | Malloy hey, wait. | Malloy… 诶等等 | 
| [06:37] | When did woody replace his white rug with a zebra print? | Woody什么时候把白地毯换成斑马纹的了? | 
| [06:41] | He didn’t. | 他没换 | 
| [06:42] | Malloy, I’m concerned about your health. | Malloy 我很担心你的身体 | 
| [06:45] | So says the drunken bag of syphilis. | 得了脏病的醉鬼也是这么说的 | 
| [06:47] | You need to get your anal glands expressed. | 你的菊腺需要清理一下 | 
| [06:50] | We’ve got to get you to the vet before they swell up and get infected. | 赶在那地方肿起来感染之前 我们得去看兽医 | 
| [06:53] | I would love to, | 我很乐意 | 
| [06:54] | But I’m very busy right now with my cardio. | 但我现在忙着有氧健身呢 | 
| [06:59] | Denzel, did you know they have free liquor here? | Denzel 你知道这边酒不要钱嘛? | 
| [07:04] | ♪ I drank so much ♪ | ♪ 我喝太多 ♪ | 
| [07:06] | ♪ I’m [bleep] up ♪ | ♪ 我喝虚脱 ♪ | 
| [07:07] | ♪ I got lobsters down my pants now ♪ | ♪ 我把龙虾塞进裆 ♪ | 
| [07:12] | “do you like to get freaky?” | 想要玩点新花样吗? | 
| [07:13] | “yeah.” | 好呀 | 
| [07:15] | ♪ Lobster kiss, lobster kiss ♪ | ♪ 龙虾亲亲 龙虾亲亲 ♪ | 
| [07:18] | ♪ lobster 69, lobster doggy style ♪ | ♪ 龙虾69 龙虾后入 ♪ | 
| [07:21] | ♪ lobster ass to mouth ♪ | ♪ 龙虾吹箫箫 ♪ | 
| [07:23] | Your friend seems to be having some sort of fit. | 你朋友好像有点… 不高兴 | 
| [07:26] | Who, him? I don’t know him. | 谁 他嘛? 我不认识他呀 | 
| [07:27] | I thought he was your friend. | 还以为他是你朋友呢 | 
| [07:32] | my bad. | 抱歉咯 | 
| [07:34] | That’s it, Steve. | 够了 Steve | 
| [07:35] | Get your drunk ass out of here and leave us alone. | 给老子滚出去 别来烦我们 | 
| [07:37] | So you’re choosing them over me? | 所以你抛弃我选了他们吗? | 
| [07:40] | You’d rather live like a king | 你宁愿过得像国王一样 | 
| [07:42] | Instead of going to the mall and stealing pennies from [bleep] cancer kids? | 也特么不要去商场 偷得了癌的小孩的钱嘛?! | 
| [07:48] | Joke’s on you. | 你自取其辱 | 
| [07:50] | I took my dinner to go. | 我把晚饭带走了 | 
| [07:55] | Mmm, lobster takes like blood and teeth. | 龙虾尝起来一股牙血味儿 | 
| [07:59] | Man, I love my new friends. | 天噜 爱死我的新朋友了 | 
| [08:01] | Those country clubbers are cool as hell. | 土豪俱乐部真是酷得一逼 | 
| [08:03] | Oh, yeah, let’s hear all about Denzel and his fancy new friends. | 好诶 咱都来听Denzel叨逼他的高逼格新朋友吧 | 
| [08:07] | Did you tell them that they sicced attack dogs on me? | 说他们放狗咬我这事了嘛? | 
| [08:10] | They didn’t. | 人家才没 | 
| [08:10] | Emotional attack dogs. | 在感情上就是放了 | 
| [08:13] | The point is, I’m ready to accept your apology. | 重点是 我已经准备好接受你的道歉了 | 
| [08:15] | My apology? | 老子道歉? | 
| [08:16] | You’re the one that got drunk and embarrassed me in front of my friends. | 你丫才是那个喝高了害我在朋友面前出糗的人 | 
| [08:19] | Friends? | 朋友? | 
| [08:19] | These guys just let you into their exclusive club, | 那些家伙让你加入他们的豪华俱乐部 | 
| [08:22] | Laugh at everything you say, and shower you with anything you want. | 你说什么他们都笑 你要什么他们都给 | 
| [08:25] | Don’t you smell something fishy? | 你不觉得哪里不对味嘛? | 
| [08:27] | Yeah, you still got lobsters in your pants, dumbass. | 是不对味 你个傻X龙虾还塞在裤裆里呢 | 
| [08:29] | You leave sebastian and sandy claws out of this. | 你把Sebastian和Sandy气得都爬出来了 | 
| [08:31] | Steve, you’re just jealous Because you can’t make new friends. | Steve 你是羡慕嫉妒恨自己交不到朋友而已 | 
| [08:34] | I’ll show you. | 你瞧好吧 | 
| [08:35] | I can make new friends too, you know. | 我照样能交到新朋友 | 
| [08:37] | – Hey, malloy. – Get the [bleep] away from me. | – 嗨 Malloy – 滚特么犊子 | 
| [08:40] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:41] | Ethel, you want to hang out? | Ethel 要不要一起玩啊? | 
| [08:43] | Wish I could, but I have to go to the emergency room. | 我也想啊 但我… 得去挂个急诊 | 
| [08:48] | Ooh, me. I want to hang out. | 我啊 我想去玩耶 | 
| [08:50] | All right, how about you? | 好吧 你意下如何? | 
| [08:51] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. | 好哎好哎好哎 | 
| [08:53] | Come on, rabid possum. | 来吧 狂暴负鼠 | 
| [09:02] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯了 | 
| [09:04] | What is the big deal about going to the vet? | 去看个兽医会死人还是怎么地? | 
| [09:06] | Fine, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 | 
| [09:07] | I hate going to the vet because the last time was a little uncomfortable. | 我讨厌去看兽医 是因为上次的经历有点不舒服 | 
| [09:11] | This may be a little uncomfortable. | 可能会有一点不舒服哦 | 
| [09:18] | Hey, even though I’m clearly your last resort, | 嘿 我知道你是没得选了才来找我 | 
| [09:21] | I’m glad we’re hanging out. | 但我还是很开心跟你一起玩 | 
| [09:23] | I guess things went south between you and that possum? | 你跟那只负鼠的友情黄了吧 | 
| [09:25] | Yeah, he ran off with my pants lobsters. | 是啊 他跟我裆里的龙虾私奔了 | 
| [09:28] | Buck up, Steve. | 振作 Steve | 
| [09:29] | You just need to get out there. | 你要走出阴霾 | 
| [09:30] | I know the perfect place. | 我知道个绝佳好地方 | 
| [09:35] | Connie, this is a lesbian bar. | Connie 这儿是拉拉酒吧 | 
| [09:37] | I feel weird being the only guy. | 作为唯一的男性 我觉得很不自在 | 
| [09:38] | I promise we’ll have fun. | 我保证咱会玩得很开心 | 
| [09:40] | Come on, I’ll show you my regular spot. | 来吧 带你去我的老位子 | 
| [09:44] | This is your regular spot? | 这儿就是你的老位子? | 
| [09:46] | Yeah, nobody ever talks to me, | 是啊 从来没人勾搭我啊 | 
| [09:47] | So I usually stand her all night and cry in my appletini. | 所以我一般都在这儿站一宿 泪洒苹果马提尼 | 
| [09:50] | #Fridaynight. | 这就是我的#周五之夜# | 
| [09:52] | How is this fun for you? | 那这儿有毛好玩的? | 
| [09:54] | Sometimes I’m mistaken for a coat rack. | 有时有人会把我错当挂衣架 | 
| [09:57] | Whee! Fun! | 好耶 好玩 | 
| [09:59] | Hi. I’ve never seen you here before. | 嗨 以前从没在这儿见过你 | 
| [10:02] | You must be new. | 你新来的吧 | 
| [10:03] | Yup, first time here. | 嗯呀 第一次来 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 好哎好哎好哎 | 
| [10:06] | Someone’s actually talking to us. | 居然有人跟我们说话啦 | 
| [10:08] | So, what do you, uh, ladies do for a living? | 那… 几位姑娘是做什么的? | 
| [10:11] | Pro golfer. | 专业高尔夫球手 | 
| [10:12] | Makes sense. I’m a bit of a golfer myself. | 看着也是 我自己也算是个球手 | 
| [10:15] | Say, you’re pretty bitchin’. | 甭说 你长得还真够劲 | 
| [10:17] | We should all hang out. | 咱该多在一起玩玩 | 
| [10:18] | New friends, huh? | 算交了新朋友哈? | 
| [10:20] | Well, that was quick. | 速度挺快的 | 
| [10:21] | Guess Denzel was wrong. | Denzel说错了吧 | 
| [10:23] | By the way, I’m Leslie. | 顺便告诉你 我叫Leslie | 
| [10:25] | And that’s Lydia and Collette. | 这两个是Lydia和Collette | 
| [10:27] | Nice to meet you, Lezzie, Labia, and Clet. | 很高兴认识你们 Lezzie Labia 还有Clet | 
| [10:30] | – What’s your name? – I’m Steve. | – 你叫啥? – 我叫Steve | 
| [10:33] | They think you’re a lesbian. | 她们以为你也是女同 | 
| [10:35] | Um, steve… A Longoria. | 呃 Steve… A Longoria | 
| [10:38] | Steve-a Longoria. I’m a lesbian. | 叫我”斯蒂娃”好了 我是个拉拉 | 
| [10:41] | Worst pub crawl ever. | 史上最差一次串酒吧 | 
| [10:47] | Denzel, you are like a black Tiger Woods. | Denzel 你就像黑人版的泰格·伍兹 | 
| [10:50] | You should play with us at the Founder’s Day tournament. | 你应该来参加我们的创始人纪念日庆典赛 | 
| [10:52] | With you on our team, it’s a guaranteed win. | 你加入了我们队 那是非赢不可啊 | 
| [10:54] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 | 
| [10:56] | Konichiwa. | 你们好 | 
| [10:57] | My name is Pedro-san Lopez-stein. | 我叫”佩德罗桑·洛佩兹斯坦” | 
| [10:59] | I’m a mexa-nese jew-rican, | 我是个墨日波三国混血犹太人 | 
| [11:02] | And I want to join your club, oy vey. | 想加入你们俱乐部哎哟喂 | 
| [11:04] | We’re not accepting any new members right now. Get him out of here. | 我们现在不招收新成员 把他弄出去 | 
| [11:08] | Hey, stupid. | 嘿 傻X们 | 
| [11:09] | I can fulfill all your affirmative action needs in one swoop. | 收了我 你们不就轻易达到”平权法案”要求了嘛 | 
| [11:13] | Please! | 求你们 | 
| [11:14] | Just give me one bite of that club sandwich, | 让我咬一口你们的特供三明治 | 
| [11:17] | And I’ll go down on every single one of you. | 给你们每个人口活我都愿意啊 | 
| [11:51] | I want to sit next to Steve-a Longoria. She’s awesome. | 我要坐在斯蒂娃旁边 她美呆了 | 
| [11:55] | Don’t be a box blocker. | 别碍我的好事 | 
| [11:58] | You guys are so much fun. | 你们都好有趣哦 | 
| [12:02] | – Bad news, guys. – What’s wrong, labia? | – 不好啦 大家 – 怎么了 Labia? | 
| [12:04] | We got turned down for the founder’s golf tournament | 今年我们又被乡村俱乐部拒绝 | 
| [12:06] | At the country club again this year. | 参加他们的创始人纪念日比赛了 | 
| [12:07] | They said we’re still technically women. | 他们说咱们本质上还是女人 | 
| [12:11] | Those snotty breeders treat women like second-class citizens. | 那些狂妄的直男简直把女人看成了二等公民 | 
| [12:14] | I’d love nothing more than to take them down. | 要是能有机会扳倒他们就好了 | 
| [12:18] | We would crush those old bastards, especially this week. | 咱肯定能打败那些老杂碎 特别是在这周 | 
| [12:22] | I’m riding the cotton pony. | 有”大姨妈”来帮着我 | 
| [12:25] | – You really think we could win? – Hell, yeah. | – 你们真觉得咱能赢? – 必须的 | 
| [12:28] | I think I may know a way to get us in the tournament. | 其实我可能有路子把咱们弄进比赛去 | 
| [12:30] | Steve-a, Steve-a, Steve-a. | 斯蒂娃 斯蒂娃 斯蒂娃 | 
| [12:34] | Yeah, let’s bump our beef pies. | 好哎 咱们来撞个胸吧 | 
| [12:37] | #sorrynotsorry. | #无心说错话#嘛 | 
| [12:40] | Thanks for the tour, steve-a. | 谢谢你带我们逛公园 斯蒂娃 | 
| [12:42] | You have such an exciting life. | 你的生活实在太棒了 | 
| [12:44] | It’s even more exciting with cool best friends like you. | 那也棒不过你们这帮最佳酷友呢 | 
| [12:47] | Can you believe someone thought I couldn’t make new friends? | 有人说我交不到新朋友 你们能信? | 
| [12:50] | What? You? | 什么? 说你? | 
| [12:52] | That makes me irrationally angry. | 真让我无名火起 | 
| [12:54] | All right, I got to get to work. See you fish lickers later. | 好啦 我得工作啦 “舔鲍者”们回头见 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, I didn’t see you there, Denzel. | 哦 刚没注意到你在这儿 Denzel | 
| [13:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, did you say something? | 不好意思 你说啥呢? | 
| [13:02] | I’m on an important club conference call about breakfast wines. | 我们俱乐部正在就早餐红酒开重要电话会议呢 | 
| [13:05] | I can’t believe you’re being so fake. | 我真不敢相信你这么虚伪 | 
| [13:06] | I’m being fake? You’re a goddamn lesbian. | 我虚伪? 你特么都成女同了 | 
| [13:09] | You’re just jealous that my new friends are better than your new friends. | 你不过是嫉妒我的新朋友比你的新朋友更厉害罢了 | 
| [13:12] | Better at what, licking coochie? | 厉害什么 舔鲍吗? | 
| [13:15] | y’all love that shit. | 你们不就好这口 | 
| [13:16] | I’ll bet we’re better at golf. | 我敢打赌在高尔夫上我们更厉害 | 
| [13:18] | Golf? My boys never lose. I’ll take that bet. | 高尔夫? 我的伙计们可从没输过 我跟你赌了 | 
| [13:21] | And just so happens, there’s a tournament this weekend. | 正好 这周末有庆典赛 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, really? | 真的? | 
| [13:25] | There’s a tournament this weekend? | 这个周末就有比赛? | 
| [13:27] | It’s a shame women aren’t allowed in. | 只可惜不让女生参加 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, I’ll fix that. | 这个我搞得定 | 
| [13:30] | These crackers do anything I ask. | 我的白人兄弟们可听我的话了 | 
| [13:33] | There. You in. | 好啦 报上名了 | 
| [13:34] | – Now what’s the bet? – Simple. | – 那赌注是什么? – 简单啊 | 
| [13:36] | If we win, you have to quit the club. | 要是我们赢 你必须退出俱乐部 | 
| [13:39] | Quit the club? Well, I don’t know. | 退出俱乐部? 让我想想 | 
| [13:41] | You can’t lose, right? Don’t be a chicken pussy. | 你们不是不会输嘛? 别像个胆小鬼怂逼一样 | 
| [13:43] | Steve, it’s either chicken or pussy. Pick one. | Steve 要么”胆小鬼” 要么”怂逼” 选一个说 | 
| [13:47] | That’s like sophie’s choice for me. | 对我来说真是难以抉择啊 | 
| [13:48] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 跟你赌 | 
| [13:49] | And when you lose, you have to tell the lesbians that you’re a man. | 如果你输了 你必须告诉那些拉拉你是个男人 | 
| [13:53] | I’m in. | 好说 | 
| [13:54] | Good luck, steve-a. | 祝你好运 斯蒂娃 | 
| [13:56] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 容我告退 | 
| [13:58] | Super baby elephant, to the club! | 超级小象 向着俱乐部出发 | 
| [14:06] | Good afternoon. | 大家下午好 | 
| [14:07] | I’m Fred Norris, and this is Russ Rowland. | 我是Fred Norris 我旁边这位是Russ Rowland | 
| [14:10] | Welcome to this year’s founder’s day golf tournament. | 欢迎大家观看今年的创始人纪念日庆典赛 | 
| [14:13] | What do you think, Russ? | 你怎么看 Russ? | 
| [14:14] | I think if that hooker hadn’t washed up onshore, | 我看 如果那个妓女的尸体没被冲上岸的话 | 
| [14:17] | I’d still be working for the PGA. | 我现在还在PGA混得挺好 | 
| [14:20] | All right. Let’s go down to the field. | 行吧 咱们还是看看场上情况 | 
| [14:22] | Teeing off first is Collette from team lesbian. | 先发挥杆的是”拉拉”队的Collette选手 | 
| [14:31] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 | 
| [14:34] | Lesbians got game. | 女同领先咯 | 
| [14:58] | This ain’t exactly ghetto golf, is it, Steve-a? | 可不是你那平民高尔夫了吧 斯蒂娃? | 
| [15:00] | Welcome to the big leagues, bitch. | 欢迎来玩点真的 贱人 | 
| [15:03] | Come on, Steve-a Longoria. | 加油 斯蒂娃 | 
| [15:05] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 | 
| [15:22] | Steve-a Longoria has sunk an 18-foot putt. | 斯蒂娃打中了18尺洞 | 
| [15:25] | We are neck and neck going into the back nine. | 双方打成平手 现在进入下半场 | 
| [15:27] | I guess lesbians really know their way around a hole. | 看来拉拉们确实在各种洞之间游刃有余嘛 | 
| [15:30] | I wish I’d put that hooker in a hole instead of that lake. | 当初真该把那妓女埋洞里 而不是扔湖里 | 
| [15:35] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [15:38] | Good news, Malloy. I found a vet with small hands. | 好消息 Malloy 我找到个手小的兽医 | 
| [15:41] | He’s a– | 他… | 
| [15:43] | Holy shit. | 诶我去 | 
| [15:44] | Okay, I think it’s time to go to the vet. | 好吧 我觉得我得去看医生了 | 
| [15:48] | Oh, what changed your mind? | 你咋想通了? | 
| [15:49] | When kids started using my ass as a bounce house. | 没办法 熊孩子都拿我屁股当充气屋了 | 
| [15:53] | I said take your shoes off. | 我说了 脱鞋 | 
| [16:05] | If these pricks think they can keep me out of their precious little club, | 如果这帮贱人真以为能阻止我进入他们的傲娇小团体 | 
| [16:08] | Ooh, they better think again. | 他们可得三思了 | 
| [16:10] | God! Goddamn it! | 妈呀 艹你大爷啊 | 
| [16:12] | You– you’re going to make me the special club sandwich right now. | 你 给我做俱乐部特供三明治 现在立刻马上 | 
| [16:15] | – But, señor. – Make the sandwich, goddamn it. | – 但是 先生 – 别逼逼赶紧做 你大爷的 | 
| [16:19] | Si. | 好 | 
| [16:20] | First I get the bread. | 首先我得拿面包 | 
| [16:29] | Come on. Come on. Hurry the [bleep] up. | 快点 快点 你特么给老子快点 | 
| [16:31] | I got to get out of here before the tournament ends. | 他们比完赛回来前我必须得走 | 
| [16:34] | Then I turn the twist tie. | 接着我得拧开封口绳 | 
| [16:38] | Give me that! | 拿来吧你 | 
| [16:41] | Just give me the goddamn recipe. I’ll make it myself. | 把配方给老子 我自己做 | 
| [16:44] | Bread, tomato, bacon, avocado, lettuce, mayo, and… | 面包 西红柿 培根 鳄梨 生菜 蛋黄酱 还有… | 
| [16:50] | A black man. | 黑人 | 
| [16:51] | If people only knew that was the secret ingredient in our special club sandwich. | 人们还不知道我们俱乐部特供三明治的秘密配方呢 | 
| [16:55] | Oh, I do enjoy the dark meat. | 我好喜欢吃黑肉 | 
| [16:57] | It pairs nicely with a crisp chablis. | 配上沙布利干白 口感特别好 | 
| [16:59] | Holy shit, they’re gonna eat Denzel. | 要屎了 他们要吃了Denzel | 
| [17:04] | We are at the 18th hole, and the score is tied. | 现在是第18洞 比分仍旧僵持不下 | 
| [17:07] | If denzel makes this next putt, | 如果Denzel打进这个洞 | 
| [17:09] | Team country club will win and the match will be over. | 乡村俱乐部将会获得胜利 比赛也将结束 | 
| [17:12] | My life was over after that hooker forgot her safe word. | 那妓女忘记暗号时 我的人生就注定完蛋了 | 
| [17:16] | Farewell, cruel world. | 永别了 残酷世界 | 
| [17:17] | You’re a [bleep] bitch. | 你特么就一贱人 | 
| [17:22] | And now more golf. | 咱们继续看比赛 | 
| [17:24] | What the hell are you doing, steve? | 你特么要干啥 Steve? | 
| [17:26] | Denzel, listen to me. | Denzel 听我说 | 
| [17:27] | They’re going to put you in the club. | 他们要把你放俱乐部里 | 
| [17:29] | I am in the club, dumbass. | 我当然在俱乐部里 傻X | 
| [17:31] | No, the club sandwich. | 不 是放特供三明治里 | 
| [17:33] | I just heard your so-called friends say | 我刚听你所谓的朋友们说了 | 
| [17:35] | They’re going to kill you and eat you. | 他们要把你杀了吃了 | 
| [17:37] | You’ve got to get out of here! | 你得赶紧离开这儿 | 
| [17:38] | Man, you’ll make upanything to win | 为了能赢你还真什么都编得出来 | 
| [17:40] | Just so you can keep your new lesbian friends. | 就为了保住你的拉拉朋友 | 
| [17:42] | I care more about you than this stupid game or my new friends. | 我不管这傻X比赛或者我的新朋友 我更关心你 | 
| [17:45] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 | 
| [17:47] | Attention, ladies. I’m not really a lesbian. | 看好了 女士们 我不是真正的女同 | 
| [17:49] | I am a man. | 我是个爷们 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, that’s funny, steve-a. | 真搞笑 斯蒂娃 | 
| [17:55] | Tell that to those sweet tits of yours, huh? | 你可长着一对儿上好咪咪呢 | 
| [17:58] | Okay, you asked for it. | 好吧 这是你自找的 | 
| [18:00] | Steve, don’t. | Steve 别 | 
| [18:03] | Hey, nice clitoris. | 嘿 花蕊不错啊 | 
| [18:06] | What are you talking about? I’m a man. I swear. | 你说什么啊? 我是个男的 我发誓 | 
| [18:09] | Steve-a Longoria, you’re the best. | 斯蒂娃 你可真贴心 | 
| [18:12] | Here we are in the middle of a heated golf battle, | 在激烈的高尔夫比赛中 | 
| [18:14] | And you raise our spirits with a well-timed vag flash. | 你还给我们看花蕊打气 | 
| [18:18] | Classic. | 仗义 | 
| [18:20] | Well, I tried. | 好吧 我尽力了 | 
| [18:21] | Do you believe me now, denzel? | 你相信我了吗 Denzel? | 
| [18:23] | Denzel? Denzel? | |
| [18:24] | – Help! Steve! – I’m coming, Denzel! | – 救命啊 Steve – 我来了 Denzel | 
| [18:27] | Steve-a, wait. | 斯蒂娃 等下 | 
| [18:29] | How’s about you flip up your skirt and let us get another wink at that pink, huh? | 能掀起裙子再让姐妹儿们溜一眼你那小鲜肉不? | 
| [18:36] | Steve, these crackers gonna eat me! Get me out of here! | Steve 这群变态要吃了我 快救我出去 | 
| [18:38] | Let my friend go, you sick racist bastards. | 放开我朋友 你们这群种族主义变态 | 
| [18:41] | How dare you call us racist. | 你怎能叫我们种族主义者呢 | 
| [18:43] | We adore black people. | 我们是爱黑人的 | 
| [18:45] | – That’s why we eat them. – Oh, yeah? | – 所以才会吃他们 – 是嘛? | 
| [18:47] | Well, have you ever put a white man in a sandwich? | 那你们在三明治里加入过白人吗? | 
| [18:49] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [18:50] | Why can’t a white man get in a sandwich? | 白人怎么就不放到三明治里呢? | 
| [18:52] | You’re a bunch of reverse racists. | 你们还歧视白人 | 
| [18:54] | You honky-hating honkies. | 你们这群讨厌猪猡的猪猡 | 
| [18:56] | – That’s preposterous. – Prove it. | – 真可笑 – 那你证明啊 | 
| [18:58] | I demand a caucasian club. | 我想吃白人三明治 | 
| [19:00] | caucasian club. | 白人三明治 | 
| [19:02] | Caucasian club, caucasian club. | 白人三明治 白人三明治 | 
| [19:06] | Shut up, you stupid [bleep]. We are not breaking tradition. | 闭嘴 你们傻X啊 咱们不能抛弃传统 | 
| [19:10] | Worst barbecue ever. | 最操蛋的烧烤了 | 
| [19:13] | Looks like they burned him. | 他们要烤活人了 | 
| [19:16] | Oh, good job, Ethel. Now I’m stuck. | 干得漂亮 Ethel 老子现在卡住了 | 
| [19:19] | Brace yourself. | 憋住气 | 
| [19:21] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 | 
| [19:27] | I feel much better now. | 感觉好多了 | 
| [19:29] | Strangely enough, I kind of enjoyed that. | 真奇怪 我还挺喜欢这感觉的 | 
| [19:32] | It’s in every hole. | 浑身上下哪哪都是 | 
| [19:38] | Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫 烫 烫 | 
| [19:40] | Wonderful. It’s almost club sandwich time. | 好极了 三明治马上就做好 | 
| [19:49] | What the hell is this? | 这特么是啥? | 
| [19:51] | It reeks of fish and feces. | 又腥又臭的 | 
| [19:53] | Where is Denzel? | Denzel呢? | 
| [19:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [19:55] | Everyone looks the same. | 大家看起来都一样 | 
| [19:57] | Find him. | 找到他 | 
| [19:59] | I’m Denzel. | 我是Denzel | 
| [20:00] | I like old white women and sentences that rhyme. | 我喜欢白人老太太 还有黑人种族天赋哟 | 
| [20:03] | There he is! | 他在那儿 | 
| [20:04] | Oh, wait– | 等等… | 
| [20:06] | Oh, dear, it’s Asher. We killed him. | 天啊 是Asher 我们把他打死了 | 
| [20:10] | I guess it’s caucasian club after all. | 终于有白人三明治吃了呢 | 
| [20:12] | Caucasian club… | 白人三明治… | 
| [20:14] | Steve, thanks for saving my life. | Steve 谢谢你救了我 | 
| [20:16] | No problem, buddy. | 没事的 哥们儿 | 
| [20:17] | And I’m glad you got new friends, even if I can’t be a part of it. | 很高兴你交到新朋友 尽管我不能加入她们 | 
| [20:20] | Says who? | 谁说的? | 
| [20:21] | Girls, I’d like you to meet my friend. | 姑娘们 来见见我朋友 | 
| [20:24] | Hi, I’m Denzella Fitzgerald. | 我叫登塞拉 | 
| [20:27] | Whee! [bleep] my life. | 呵呵 操蛋的人生 | 
| [20:34] | Holy crap, a special club sandwich. | 诶我去 俱乐部特供三明治 | 
| [20:39] | Goddamn it, it’s dry. | 大爷的 干巴了 | 
| [20:41] | [bleep] white meat. | 还特么是白人肉 | 
| [20:44] | Mr. Woody, time for dingaling tug tug. | Woody先生 到口活时间了哟 | 
| [20:46] | Yeah, why the hell not? | 好的吧 开整吧 |