英文名称:The Red Sea Diving Resort
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | 数千年来 埃塞俄比亚犹太人对耶路撒冷充满向往 随着内战的爆发 他们开始实现自己的梦想 | |
[00:55] | 埃塞俄比亚 1979年 | |
[01:04] | My country is once again broken. | 我的国家再次变得支离破碎 |
[01:08] | Death is spreading. | 尸横遍野 |
[01:11] | The new government is waging a war against the rebels. | 新政府正在对叛军发起战争 |
[01:15] | The rivers again have turned red with blood. | 河流再次被鲜血染红 |
[01:20] | Thousands dead. | 数千人丧命 |
[01:21] | Millions disfigured, | 数百万人惨遭毁容 |
[01:23] | dishonored, displaced. | 蒙受耻辱 流离失所 |
[01:26] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[01:34] | Take only what you need. | 只带必需品 |
[01:36] | Nothing heavy. | 别带重物 |
[01:41] | Mama! I looked by the river, by the road… | 妈妈 我在河边和路边找过了 |
[01:47] | In the field? | 田里呢 |
[01:55] | 红海潜水俱乐部 | |
[02:13] | 根据真实事件改编 | |
[02:16] | Kabede! | 卡贝德 |
[02:18] | Kabede! | 卡贝德 |
[02:19] | We have to hurry! | 我们得快点了 |
[02:20] | We just heard the trucks crossed the river. | 我刚刚听见有车过河了 |
[02:25] | We have to go now! | 我们必须现在就走 |
[02:27] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:30] | I can’t leave without him! Please! | 我不能丢下他 求你了 |
[02:34] | Tespha! | 泰斯发 |
[02:35] | Tespha! | 泰斯发 |
[02:38] | Tespha! | 泰斯发 |
[02:39] | One ancient people suffers among the rest. | 一个古老的族群同样遭受战乱的摧残 |
[02:43] | The Jews of Ethiopia. | 埃塞俄比亚犹太人 |
[02:47] | We, like all Ethiopians, are in danger. | 我们和其他的埃塞俄比亚人一样深陷危机 |
[02:51] | But we alone are getting help. | 但只有我们得到了帮助 |
[02:56] | Help from men I have contacted. | 来自我联系的人的帮助 |
[03:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[03:02] | Calm down. | 别着急 |
[03:04] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[03:06] | Men from Israel. | 以色列人 |
[03:08] | Men who do not look like us | 虽然与我们长相不同 |
[03:10] | but who share our same history. | 但与我们有共同历史渊源的人 |
[03:13] | Our same dream. | 和我们有一样的梦想 |
[03:15] | Our hope. | 一样的希望 |
[03:18] | What the hell took so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[03:21] | One of the kids is still out there. | 还落下一个孩子 |
[03:24] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[03:28] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[03:31] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[03:38] | Over, over! | 上去 上去 |
[03:41] | Push in, push in! | 挤一挤 挤一挤 |
[03:43] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[03:45] | Look out, here we go. | 小心 可以了 |
[03:55] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[03:57] | Ari! | 阿里 |
[05:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:14] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[05:56] | You are crazy. | 你简直是疯了 |
[06:00] | We leave no one behind. | 我们一个人也不落下 |
[06:10] | We are making our way north, | 我们一路向北 |
[06:13] | hoping to fulfill the prophecy | 希望能够实现预言 |
[06:16] | to arrive in the land promised to our fathers. | 抵达祖先们的应许之地 |
[06:24] | The Holy Land. | 圣地 |
[06:27] | We have waited for 2,700 years. | 我们已经等待了2700年 |
[06:32] | We will arrive in Jerusalem, | 总有一天 |
[06:35] | the City of God… | 我们会抵达上帝之城 |
[06:39] | one day. | 耶路撒冷 |
[09:03] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[09:05] | Take her, take her, take her. | 抓住她 抓住她 |
[09:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:08] | 苏丹 加达里夫难民营 | |
[10:37] | Are we in Jerusalem yet? | 我们到耶路撒冷了吗 |
[10:43] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[10:45] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[10:47] | Go. | 出发吧 |
[10:48] | It will be light soon. | 天很快就亮了 |
[11:43] | I heard the guards talking. | 我听见警卫聊天了 |
[11:45] | They think we are smugglers. | 他们认为我们是走私贩 |
[11:47] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[11:49] | Mr. Guy Thomas. | 盖伊·托马斯先生 |
[12:01] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[12:03] | I’m the reason you’re out of there. | 我是把你救出来的人 |
[12:06] | Walton Bowen, American. | 沃尔顿·鲍文 美国人 |
[12:08] | – No shit. – Yeah? | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[12:09] | Cultural attaché, the embassy in Khartoum. | 喀土穆大使馆的文化专员 |
[12:13] | Well, you must have your hands full, | 那你肯定很忙吧 |
[12:14] | considering the flourishing cultural scene in Sudan. | 毕竟苏丹的文化景观这么繁荣 |
[12:17] | Not nearly as flourishing as you | 肯定还是远远比不上 |
[12:19] | with your anthropology studies, I’m sure. | 你的人类学研究 |
[12:22] | We got a call from DC, you gents had gotten yourselves | 我们接到了华府的电话 说你们几个 |
[12:24] | into a bit of a pickle. | 陷入了一些麻烦 |
[12:25] | Is that our stuff in the back of your car? | 你车后面放的是我们的东西吗 |
[12:28] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry about the hasty packing, | 抱歉打包得有些仓促 |
[12:31] | but I know we have a flight in less than five hours to London. | 但我们还有不到五个小时就要起飞去伦敦了 |
[12:35] | Where are you off to after that, boys? | 小伙子们 到了之后你们要去哪儿 |
[12:43] | Looks like they’re calling me back. Are you gonna be okay? | 看来他们要我回去了 你不会有事吧 |
[12:45] | Yes. I will bring more families. | 嗯 我会把更多的家庭带过来 |
[12:49] | We’ll find a better way. | 我们会找到更好的办法 |
[12:54] | Hope you got my toothbrush, it’s new. | 希望你把我的牙刷带来了 还是新的 |
[13:01] | 以色列 本·古里安机场 | |
[13:04] | 到达 | |
[13:12] | – Home? – Office. | -回家吗 -去办公室 |
[13:20] | You coming? | 一起吗 |
[13:22] | 欢迎来到以色列 | |
[13:23] | Nah. | 不了 |
[13:25] | Nah, I’m going back home. | 不了 我要回家 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:29] | Back to the clinic. | 回诊所 |
[13:35] | What the hell are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[13:41] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[13:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:49] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[13:52] | You’re a lucky guy. | 你很幸运 |
[13:54] | But when the luck runs out, then… | 但好运用完后 |
[13:56] | you gotta have a plan, and you never have one. | 你得有计划 而你从来都没有 |
[14:01] | So… | 所以 |
[14:02] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[14:04] | You’re out? | 你不干了 |
[14:05] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[14:07] | Sammy. | 塞米 |
[14:11] | Goodbye, my friend. | 再见 朋友 |
[14:16] | Sammy! | 塞米 |
[14:28] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[14:29] | 摩萨德总部 | |
[14:30] | This afternoon, historic documents | 历史性的 |
[14:33] | concluding the Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt | 《埃及-以色列和平条约》 |
[14:38] | and the State of Israel will be signed. | 将于今天下午签署 |
[14:41] | First, President Sadat… | 首先 萨达特总统… |
[14:44] | Is he in? | 他在吗 |
[14:44] | – Wait, don’t go in there. – Thanks. | -等等 别进去 -谢了 |
[14:50] | The Prime Minister is about to sign | 总理就要签署 |
[14:51] | the most important peace accord in our lifetime | 我们有生之年里最重要的和平协议了 |
[14:54] | and he can’t enjoy it because of some remote tribe of our people | 他却不能好好享受 因为在没人关心的大陆 |
[14:57] | getting massacred on a continent no one cares about. | 有一些偏远的犹太部落正在遭受屠杀 |
[15:01] | Well, maybe you should let me do my job instead of pulling me out. | 也许你该让我履行职责 而不是把我撤出来 |
[15:04] | Your job includes getting arrested? | 你的职责包括被逮捕吗 |
[15:06] | Or is this just another | 或者说这只是 |
[15:08] | by-product of you being | 你又一次鲁莽行事 |
[15:10] | reckless and totally out of control? | 并完全失控的结果 |
[15:13] | Sudan. | 苏丹 |
[15:15] | My god, Ari. | 天哪 阿里 |
[15:17] | An enemy country in a perpetual state of… | 一个处于持续混乱中的 |
[15:19] | fucked-up-ness. What were you thinking? | 敌对国家 你到底在想什么 |
[15:22] | I was thinking that hiding refugees | 我在想 把难民 |
[15:23] | in a refugee camp was a pretty brilliant idea. | 藏在难民营里是一个绝佳的主意 |
[15:27] | And how do you propose to get them out of there? | 那你打算怎么把他们弄出来 |
[15:29] | Still working on that. | 我还在想办法 |
[15:33] | This job pays in migraines. | 这工作真让人头疼 |
[15:43] | You look like shit. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Smell like shit, too. I was under for six weeks. | 闻起来也很糟 我在牢里蹲了六周 |
[15:50] | How’s Sarah? | 萨拉还好吗 |
[15:56] | She left me. | 她离开我了 |
[16:00] | Your life’s a mess. | 你的生活也一团糟 |
[16:04] | Well, maybe this is a blessing in disguise, then. | 这也许算是因祸得福 |
[16:08] | What is? Are you taking me off this? | 什么 你要把我调走吗 |
[16:10] | Exfil is going to come up | 救援部会给 |
[16:12] | with some alternative plans for the Ethiopians. | 埃塞俄比亚人制定替代方案 |
[16:14] | Then we’ll discuss with the boss how best to move forward. | 然后我们再和上级讨论如何进行下一步行动 |
[16:16] | Ethan, don’t do that. You know those guys are morons, | 伊森 别这样 你很清楚他们都是蠢货 |
[16:19] | they’re gonna waste months on plans that aren’t viable. | 他们会浪费数月来制定不切实际的方案 |
[16:22] | Months that we don’t have. You gotta send me back. | 我们可没有数月的时间 你得派我回去 |
[16:24] | Go home, take a shower, spend some time with the family. | 回家吧 洗个澡 陪陪家人 |
[16:27] | Fuck! No. | 操 不行 |
[16:29] | No? | 不行 |
[16:30] | It’s done, Ari. | 结束了 阿里 |
[16:32] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都去不了 |
[17:11] | Hey, it’s Sarah. | 我是萨拉 |
[17:14] | I took Maya to my parents. | 我带玛雅回我父母家了 |
[17:18] | I… I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法继续了 |
[17:22] | I left you some papers to sign. | 我给你留了一些要签的文件 |
[17:55] | 收件人 盖伊·托马斯 发件人 苏丹旅游部 | |
[18:15] | Ethan! I have an idea. | 伊森 我想到办法了 |
[18:17] | It’s four o’clock in the morning. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[18:19] | It’s a really good idea. | 绝佳的办法 |
[18:23] | Do you always sleep in a silk robe? | 你总是穿着丝质睡袍睡觉吗 |
[18:26] | Don’t oversell it. If you try to bullshit him, | 不要过分吹嘘 如果你想糊弄他 |
[18:29] | he’ll see right through you. | 他会看穿你 |
[18:30] | Keep it simple. Only facts, no assumptions. | 简单点 只提事实 不提假设 |
[18:33] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[18:35] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:36] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[18:38] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[18:40] | – Didn’t we fire him? – Twice. | -我们不是把他开除了吗 -两次了 |
[18:44] | The majority are coming in from Gondar and Tigray right there, | 大多数人来自这里的贡德尔和提格雷 |
[18:47] | but we can’t land our planes anywhere near there. | 但我们不能把飞机降落在那附近 |
[18:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | The Derg brought in the Russians and Cubans. | 委员会带来了俄国人和古巴人 |
[18:52] | It’s limiting everyone’s mobility. | 限制了所有人的机动性 |
[18:54] | The chance of landing a plane without being noticed is non-existent. | 在不被发现的情况下降落飞机是不可能的 |
[18:57] | The only way to get a substantial number out is by sea. | 能运出大量难民的唯一方法就是走海路 |
[19:02] | Ethiopia’s practically landlocked. | 埃塞俄比亚几乎是个内陆国家 |
[19:06] | But Sudan isn’t. | 但苏丹不是 |
[19:13] | How long does it take to get from Sudan to Sinai by boat? | 从苏丹乘船到西奈要多长时间 |
[19:17] | – It takes three days– – Just a– Hold on a sec. | -需要三天 -等一会 |
[19:22] | Even if this could work, | 即使这个方法可行 |
[19:24] | you’d need a team of agents on the ground. | 你需要一支在陆地上的探员队伍 |
[19:27] | A team with international background. | 一支有国际背景的队伍 |
[19:30] | How are you gonna keep our agents that long inside an enemy state? | 你要怎么让我们的探员在敌对国家待那么久 |
[19:33] | This is where it gets really good. | 这才是真正有意思的地方 |
[19:35] | Red Sea Diving Resort. | 红海潜水俱乐部 |
[19:37] | It’s a hotel built by an Italian company | 这是一家由意大利公司于七十年代早期 |
[19:39] | in the early ’70s. | 建造的旅馆 |
[19:40] | Fifty kilometers north of Port Sudan. | 位于苏丹港以北五十公里处 |
[19:42] | The Italian company abandoned it five years ago. | 那家意大利公司五年前遗弃了那里 |
[19:45] | Now the Sudanese government is looking to lease it, | 现在苏丹政府为了提振旅游业 |
[19:47] | to boost tourism. | 计划将它出租 |
[20:00] | Ask the Defense Minister if he can join us. | 问问国防部长能否加入我们 |
[20:06] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把话说明白 |
[20:08] | You want Mossad, | 你想让摩萨德 |
[20:10] | the Israeli intelligence service, | 以色列的情报机构 |
[20:12] | to purchase an abandoned hotel | 去向苏丹政府 |
[20:15] | from the Sudanese government. | 收购一家被遗的旅馆 |
[20:17] | Lease, but yeah. | 是租用 不过没错 |
[20:18] | Abandoned because? | 那里被遗弃是因为 |
[20:21] | Because the area where it’s located is lawless. | 因为它所在的地区不受法律约束 |
[20:23] | It’s controlled by the Hadandawa. | 受到哈丹达瓦人的控制 |
[20:26] | By the who? | 受谁控制 |
[20:26] | It’s a Bedouin tribe. | 是一个贝都因人部落 |
[20:28] | Translates, “The Lion Clan.” | 意思是 “狮子部落” |
[20:31] | Known for cannibalizing their enemies. | 以吃掉他们的敌人而闻名 |
[20:32] | No. | 不 |
[20:33] | That’s… | 那是… |
[20:35] | No, that’s… | 不 那是… |
[20:37] | Not anymore. Now it’s… human trafficking. | 现在不会了 只有贩卖人口 |
[20:40] | Girls to Jedda, that sort of thing– | 把女孩卖到吉达 这一类的 |
[20:41] | This… just gets better and better. | 这可真的是越来越”精彩”啊 |
[20:44] | So, your idea, just to reiterate, | 所以我复述一下 你的想法就是 |
[20:49] | is to send a group of Jews | 送一群犹太人 |
[20:51] | to a Muslim country, | 去一个穆斯林国家 |
[20:53] | to a place where they might get eaten by Bedouins, | 去一个他们可能被贝都因人吃掉的地方 |
[20:56] | to run a fake hotel, | 去经营一家假的旅馆 |
[20:58] | in order to rescue a group of black Jews | 就为了营救一群 |
[21:01] | who might or might not survive a 1,000-kilometer walk | 可能无法走完一千公里穿越沙漠的 |
[21:04] | across the desert, | 犹太黑人 |
[21:06] | to be smuggled out to sea by Israeli Navy Seals | 由以色列海豹突击队把他们偷运到 |
[21:09] | to an Israeli ship. | 一艘以色列的船上 |
[21:12] | Disguised as a petroleum service vessel, yeah. | 是的 那艘船会伪装成石油补给船 |
[21:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[21:30] | Is Natcor still operational? | 纳克特现在还在运营吗 |
[21:32] | Yep. | 在 |
[21:33] | What’s Natcor? | 纳克特是什么 |
[21:34] | It’s a shore company in Switzerland | 是一家在瑞士的离岸公司 |
[21:36] | we use for large transactions. | 我们用它来进行大额交易 |
[21:41] | How large? | 多大额 |
[21:43] | Like leasing a hotel. | 比如租下一家旅馆 |
[21:47] | And her name was Sheba, | 她的名字叫示巴 |
[21:49] | and she was the most beautiful queen in the world. | 她是当时世界上最美丽的女王 |
[21:52] | And she traveled all the way from Africa | 她从非洲长途跋涉 |
[21:54] | to visit Solomon in Jerusalem. | 来到耶路撒冷拜访所罗门 |
[21:57] | And they fell in love and they had a baby. | 他们相爱了 生了一个孩子 |
[22:00] | And that’s why, thousands of years later, | 因此几千年后 |
[22:04] | part of our family’s in Africa. | 我们的大家庭有一部分在非洲 |
[22:09] | And that’s why I have to help them. | 因此我必须要帮助他们 |
[22:14] | Maya. | 马娅 |
[22:16] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[22:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[22:33] | 我的家人 | |
[22:37] | You’re at work. | 你在工作 |
[22:54] | 泛美航空 | |
[23:17] | Long flight. | 旅途漫长 |
[23:18] | Please don’t do that. I’m working. | 请不要这样 我在工作 |
[23:27] | You need to land this aircraft, | 如果不是因为你需要降落飞机 |
[23:29] | – that’s the only reason I’m not breaking it. – Okay. | -我就会把你胳膊折断 -好的 |
[23:37] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吧 |
[23:39] | What are you doing on this flight? | 你在这架航班上做什么 |
[23:41] | I’d like some tomato juice, please. | 请给我番茄汁 |
[23:44] | Which one? | 哪个人 |
[23:45] | 33F | 33F. |
[23:47] | PLO accountant. | 巴勒斯坦解放组织的会计 |
[23:50] | I scanned his briefcase. | 我扫描了他的行李箱 |
[23:53] | Nice. | 很好 |
[23:54] | How’s the ex? Kids? | 前夫和孩子怎么样 |
[23:56] | Ex is in stable, asshole condition, kids are perfect. | 前夫状况稳定 依旧混蛋 孩子们很好 |
[24:00] | And you’re okay leaving them for an unknown amount of time? | 不知道要离开他们多久 没关系吗 |
[24:03] | If you give me good enough reason. | 理由够正当就没关系 |
[24:07] | If we don’t do something, no one will. | 如果我们不做点什么 就没有人会做了 |
[24:18] | 伯利兹 半月岛 | |
[24:24] | Where’s Jake? | 杰克在哪儿 |
[24:26] | Try the decompression tank. | 去减压舱找找看 |
[24:42] | What brings the great Ari Levinson all the way to Belize? | 是什么风把伟大的阿里·莱文森吹到了伯利兹 |
[24:45] | I have a unique mission to offer you. | 我有个独一无二的任务要给你 |
[24:48] | But I’m not going to offer you anything until you cover yourself up. | 但在你穿上衣服前 我什么也不会给你 |
[24:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:53] | I need someone with your expertise, someone who can dive. | 我需要一个像你这样专业潜水的人 |
[24:56] | What do you know about what’s happening in Ethiopia? | 你知道埃塞俄比亚发生的事吗 |
[24:59] | It’s another bloody genocide, | 又一场血腥的种族屠杀 |
[25:01] | but nobody gives a shit because it’s in Africa. | 但没人在乎 因为是在非洲 |
[25:03] | Well… your Prime Minister decided to give a shit. | 你的总理决定要在乎 |
[25:08] | 阿姆斯特丹 中央车站 | |
[25:55] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[25:59] | You fucked up my lunch, man. | 你毁了我的午餐 伙计 |
[26:02] | Mr. Levinson? | 莱文森先生 |
[26:16] | How can I help you? | 请问哪里不舒服 |
[26:18] | Fuck me! | 我操 |
[26:19] | What the fuck? What the fuck are you doing here? | 搞什么 你来这干什么 |
[26:22] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[26:24] | Hey, hey, just… | 别这样 |
[26:26] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[26:27] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话要和你说 |
[26:29] | Five minutes. | 五分钟就好 |
[26:34] | Sorry, can you give… | 抱歉 能请你回避… |
[26:38] | It’s a nice clinic you got. | 你的诊所很棒 |
[26:41] | – Save a lot of lives here? – No. | -在这挽救了许多生命吗 -没有 |
[26:44] | But I don’t take any lives either. | 但我在这也不会剥夺生命 |
[26:47] | I know how to get ’em out, Sammy. | 我知道要怎么救他们出来了 塞米 |
[26:50] | I got a plan. And it’s good. | 我有计划了 是很好的计划 |
[26:53] | Yeah, that’s… | 是啊 |
[26:55] | That’s what you always say, until everything goes to shit. | 你总是这么说 直到一切开始完蛋 |
[26:58] | Right, just hear me out. You don’t like what I gotta say, I’m going. | 先听我说完 如果你不喜欢 我就走 |
[27:02] | Ari, Ari, Ari. | 阿里 阿里 阿里 |
[27:05] | – Ari. – What? | -阿里 -怎么了 |
[27:06] | – You don’t wanna hear the plan? – Stop. | -你不想听听这个计划吗 -别说了 |
[27:08] | You don’t wanna hear it? | 你不想听吗 |
[27:09] | You’d rather be here than in the field? | 你宁愿在这也不去执行战地任务吗 |
[27:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:12] | You’re the best field doctor I know. | 你是我认识的最优秀的战地医生 |
[27:15] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 |
[27:17] | Back when I had two good hands. | 在我的双手还完好无损时 |
[27:20] | Both hands tied behind your back, you’re still the best. | 就算把你双手捆到背后 你还是最优秀的 |
[27:26] | I need you on this one. | 这个任务我需要你 |
[27:29] | I can’t do it without you. | 没有你我做不成 |
[27:43] | No. | 不行 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | Fine, I’ll listen. | 好吧 我听听看 |
[28:10] | But only out of curiosity, because I’m still gonna say no. | 但只是出于好奇 因为我还是会拒绝的 |
[28:16] | 三周后 苏黎世 纳克特公司 | |
[28:20] | Name. | 姓名 |
[28:21] | Angela Bluchel. | 安格拉·布鲁赫尔 |
[28:22] | Born in Dusseldorf, | 在杜塞尔多夫出生 |
[28:23] | May 5th, 1952. Only child. | 1952年5月5日 独生女 |
[28:27] | Address. | 地址 |
[28:29] | Don’t hesitate. You hesitate, you’re dead. | 别犹豫 一犹豫你就完蛋了 |
[28:31] | – Address. – Glashutte Landsterstrasse, Number 9. | -地址 -格拉苏特路九号 |
[28:38] | Luca Morano. | 卢卡·莫拉诺 |
[28:39] | Egidio Galbani Street, Rome. | 罗马 埃吉迪奥格尔巴尼街 |
[28:42] | I didn’t ask for your address. Don’t offer information. | 我没问你的地址 别主动提供信息 |
[28:45] | Parents’ names. | 父母的姓名 |
[28:46] | Eduarda and Antonello Morano. | 爱德娃和安东内洛·莫拉诺 |
[28:48] | Elementary school. | 哪所小学 |
[28:50] | – Deldago School. – Delgado School. | -德尔达戈学校 -德尔加多学校 |
[28:53] | Sammy. | 塞米 |
[28:54] | Name. Where are you from? | 姓名 来自哪里 |
[28:55] | I’m Liam Anderson. | 我叫利亚姆·安德森 |
[28:57] | – Australia. – First girlfriend. | -来自澳大利亚 -初恋女友 |
[29:00] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[29:01] | – Tell me about her. – Mary Rose. | -跟我说说她 -玛丽·罗斯 |
[29:03] | Took my virginity and broke my heart. | 夺走了我的童贞 还伤透了我的心 |
[29:06] | We met at the University of Queensland in Brisbane. | 我们在布里斯班的昆士兰大学相遇 |
[29:10] | I was 19. | 我当时十九岁 |
[29:11] | – Later died in a car accident. – It’s good. | -后来她死于车祸 -很好 |
[29:13] | Good work, Sammy. You’re up. | 干得好 塞米 该你了 |
[29:17] | I still think this is a stupid name | 我还是觉得这个名字对马耳他人来说 |
[29:20] | for someone from Malta. Why Malta? | 太愚蠢了 为什么选马耳他 |
[29:22] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[29:23] | When you learn a second language, that’s where you can be from. | 你再学一个国家的语言 你就可以来自那里 |
[29:25] | Till then you’re from Malta. | 在此之前你来自马耳他 |
[29:26] | No one knows what people from Malta speak. | 没人知道马耳他人说什么语 |
[29:29] | What do people speak in Malta? | 马耳他人说什么语 |
[29:31] | Maltese. | 马耳他语 |
[29:32] | See, no one knows, that’s the point. | 看吧 没人知道 这才是重点 |
[29:34] | Name. | 姓名 |
[29:37] | Hello, everybody, my name’s Irving Wilmington… | 大家好 我叫欧文·威尔明顿 |
[29:41] | and I’m from Malta. | 我来自马耳他 |
[29:43] | You think this is funny? | 你们觉得这很好笑吗 |
[29:47] | Just for the record, | 我直说了吧 |
[29:48] | there’s not one person in this group | 这个小组里没有一个人 |
[29:50] | that I would have chosen for this type of mission. | 是我会选择执行此类任务的人选 |
[29:52] | You’re all too reckless. | 你们都太鲁莽了 |
[29:56] | I’ve gone against every instinct I know. | 我已经违背了我的所有直觉 |
[29:59] | Broken every risk management rule I believe in, | 打破了我坚信的所有风控准则 |
[30:02] | including sending a woman to a Muslim country. | 其中包括送一名女性去一个穆斯林国家 |
[30:06] | So let’s be very clear. | 所以我们要说得很清楚 |
[30:09] | This mission has no backup. | 这个任务没有后援 |
[30:12] | There’s no exfil plan for you. | 没有撤离计划给你们 |
[30:15] | You’re going in without guns, or any other weapon. | 你们将会不携带枪支和任何武器进入 |
[30:19] | If this goes wrong, | 如果出现意外 |
[30:22] | you’ll all be hanging from cranes in Khartoum. | 你们都会被吊死在喀土穆的起重机上 |
[30:45] | 苏丹 喀土穆机场 | |
[31:07] | – Passport, there’s a problem. – No, it’s not… | -护照有问题 -不 没有 |
[31:13] | No. | 没有 |
[31:14] | That’s just, you’re not looking… | 这只是 你看的不… |
[31:17] | You have to look at the right page. | 你得看正确的页面才行 |
[31:21] | No, no, we should just… | 不不 我们应该… |
[31:24] | Just explain to me what the issue is. | 跟我解释一下是什么问题 |
[31:29] | If you could just look at the third… Look at the third page. | 如果你能一下第三…看看第三页 |
[31:32] | Why didn’t you… | 你为什么不… |
[32:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:24] | Mr. Thomas. | 托马斯先生 |
[32:27] | Walton Bowen. | 沃尔顿·鲍文 |
[32:29] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[32:30] | I am. | 是的 |
[32:32] | Back to study ancient civilizations? | 又回来研究古文明了 |
[32:35] | Can I offer you a ride somewhere? | 需要我载你一程吗 |
[32:38] | No, no, I’m all set, thank you, though. Good to see you. | 不 不用了 不过谢谢你 幸会 |
[32:44] | Natcor. | 纳克特 |
[32:48] | – What should we do? – Just get in the car. | -我们怎么办 -先上车 |
[32:52] | – We can’t leave him. – Just get in the car. | -我们不能丢下他 -先上车 |
[33:07] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[33:15] | What did they want? | 他们想怎样 |
[33:17] | Money. | 想要钱 |
[33:18] | Welcome to Africa. | 欢迎来到非洲 |
[33:38] | 美国驻喀土穆大使馆 | |
[33:41] | I want you to find out everything you can | 去给我找一切有关 |
[33:43] | about a company called Natcor. | 纳克特公司的资料 |
[33:45] | N-a-t-c-o-r. | 纳 克 特 |
[33:57] | 旅游部 | |
[34:02] | 红海潜水俱乐部 资深潜水者说 这里有世界上最美最干净的海水 和最令人赞叹的珊瑚礁 | |
[34:07] | This is beautiful. | 太美了 |
[34:09] | President Nimeiry will be delighted. | 尼迈里总统会非常高兴的 |
[34:11] | He understands the benefits of a thriving tourist economy | 他明白兴盛的游客经济会给苏丹人民 |
[34:16] | for the people of Sudan. | 带来怎样的好处 |
[34:18] | Well, we couldn’t agree more. | 我们非常同意 |
[34:22] | The price is 500,000 dollars a year. | 价格是50万美元一年 |
[34:28] | I thought we agreed on 250. | 我以为我们谈好了是25万 |
[34:30] | When we spoke on the phone from the Embassy, we… | 我们在大使馆打来电话时 我们… |
[34:33] | We agreed on 250. | 我们谈好了是25万 |
[34:36] | The price… | 价格 |
[34:38] | has always been 500. | 一直是50万 |
[34:43] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么动静 |
[34:45] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 最好不要过去看 |
[34:48] | President Nimeiry has many enemies. | 尼迈里总统树敌众多 |
[34:52] | And now… | 现在 |
[34:54] | he has a few less. | 敌人少了一些 |
[35:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:09] | 350’s our best offer. | 我们最多能给35万 |
[35:11] | We can write it down as 250 and… | 我们可以写25万 然后 |
[35:14] | you can take the rest and do something beneficial | 你把剩下的10万拿走 做点对苏丹人民 |
[35:16] | for the people of Sudan. | 有益的事情 |
[35:33] | You may not speak Arabic, Mr. Thomas. | 虽然你不会说阿拉伯语 托马斯先生 |
[35:38] | But you do speak the local language. | 但你却会说当地通行的语言 |
[35:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:50] | Of course, this does not include the staff salaries. | 当然了 这不包括员工的工资 |
[35:52] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 |
[35:56] | What staff? | 什么员工 |
[35:58] | Now that we have sealed the deal like we do in the East, | 既然我们是按东方的惯例谈成了交易 |
[36:03] | let us celebrate | 我们就像你们 |
[36:04] | like you do in the West. | 西方那样庆祝一下吧 |
[36:08] | To the Red Sea Diving Resort. | 敬红海潜水俱乐部 |
[37:06] | It sure doesn’t look like the brochure. | 绝对跟宣传册上的看起来不一样 |
[37:11] | 红海潜水俱乐部 | |
[37:36] | It needs a little TLC. | 需要一点点亲切关怀 |
[37:38] | Nice. | 很好 |
[37:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:43] | What a dump. | 破地方 |
[37:57] | This is paradise! | 简直是天堂 |
[38:11] | Well, hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美人 |
[38:38] | This fish is fresh. | 鱼是刚杀的 |
[38:40] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[38:43] | This paper is from this week. | 报纸是这周的 |
[38:46] | This fish is fresh! | 鱼是刚杀的 |
[39:21] | Hey, guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[39:29] | Ari! | 阿里 |
[39:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[39:45] | My name… My name’s Guy Thomas. | 我的名字…我叫盖伊·托马斯 |
[39:48] | I’m the new owner of this hotel. | 是旅馆的新老板 |
[39:55] | Max, lower that thing. | 麦克斯 把枪放下 |
[39:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:00] | Abu Hamid. | 我是阿布·哈米德 |
[40:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:04] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:08] | I think we just met the local staff. | 这应该就是我们的员工了 |
[40:16] | More and more families are coming. | 越来越多的家庭赶来这里 |
[40:19] | Many die along the way. | 很多人死在了路上 |
[40:23] | We try to give them enough so that they don’t starve. | 我们试图给他们足够食物 免得他们饿死 |
[40:26] | Now, | 现在 |
[40:29] | the Mukhabarat is coming almost every night. | 穆卡巴拉基本每晚都会来巡视 |
[40:34] | Their new leader, Commander Abdel Ahmed, | 他们的新领袖阿布·艾哈迈德长官 |
[40:39] | is a very dangerous man. | 是个非常危险的人 |
[40:48] | You’ve been busy. | 你可真没闲着 |
[40:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:52] | Hundred and forty here. | 这里有140人 |
[40:54] | Sixty more on the other side of the camp. | 营地另一边还有60人 |
[41:06] | What’s going on? Why is she yelling? | 怎么回事 她为什么大喊大叫 |
[41:13] | She’s saying that… | 她说… |
[41:15] | she left her home and– | 她离开了家 |
[41:16] | I, I… | 我 我… |
[41:17] | I left my beautiful home. | 我离开了自己美丽的家 |
[41:20] | Because you promised, | 因为你承诺过 |
[41:22] | you promised me to take me to Jerusalem. | 你承诺过带我去耶路撒冷 |
[41:26] | My father | 我的父亲 |
[41:28] | is died on the way. | 死在了路上 |
[41:31] | My husband is missing. | 我的丈夫失踪了 |
[41:34] | My son is sick. | 我的儿子生病了 |
[41:37] | I’ve been living in this camp for a month now. | 我在营地里已经住了一个月了 |
[41:41] | We don’t have nothing to eat. | 我们没有东西吃 |
[41:44] | What have you done to us? | 你对我们做了什么 |
[41:48] | You promised to take us to Jerusalem. | 你承诺过带我们去耶路撒冷 |
[41:51] | But you brought us to hell. | 但你却带我们走进了地狱 |
[41:55] | I don’t know what you have to do to take us out of here. | 我不知道你要做什么才能带我们离开这里 |
[42:00] | But do it. | 但你去做吧 |
[42:03] | Do it fast. | 快点做 |
[42:11] | Friday’s holy to Muslims, so we’ll have less | 周五对穆斯林来说是神圣的 所以街上的 |
[42:13] | military on the street. | 军人会少些 |
[42:14] | We need a dark night, darkest Friday of the month. | 我们需要一个月内最漆黑的周五夜晚 |
[42:17] | When is that? | 那是什么时候 |
[42:19] | In two weeks. | 两周后 |
[42:20] | Two weeks. Two weeks it is, | 两周 那就说好了 |
[42:22] | then. Kabede’s going to get two trucks, | 卡贝德会去弄两辆卡车 |
[42:23] | something inconspicuous that we can park out front of the hotel. | 这样我们就能不引人注意地把车停在旅馆门口 |
[42:26] | We should do a dry run. | 我们应该演练一遍 |
[42:28] | Familiarize ourselves with the terrain. | 让大家熟悉地形 |
[42:30] | Jake, we gotta make sure | 杰克 我们要确保 |
[42:30] | the Navy’s on time. | 海军能准时到达 |
[42:32] | What if they can’t be? | 如果不能呢 |
[42:33] | I dont’t care, tell them they don’t have a choice. | 我不管 告诉他们此事别无选择 |
[42:34] | I said, we should do a dry run. | 我说 我们应该演练一遍 |
[42:36] | Max, you and Rachel go with Kabede to get the trucks. | 麦克斯 你跟瑞秋和卡贝德一起去弄卡车 |
[42:40] | – Guess we’re not doing a dry run. -They’re dying, Sammy. | -看来是没法演练了 -他们奄奄一息 塞米 |
[42:44] | They’re sick, and they’re starving. | 他们生病了 而且饥肠辘辘 |
[42:48] | And we’re not gonna sit here and enjoy Aziz’s fucking cooking, | 我们不能坐在这里享受阿齐兹的料理 |
[42:51] | and working on our suntan while they’re out there suffering, | 在他们痛苦不堪的时候晒日光浴 |
[42:53] | not if we can do something about it. | 只要我们能出力 就不能袖手旁观 |
[43:10] | 韦弗利号 | |
[43:14] | 距苏丹海岸十二英里 | |
[43:25] | Yacht One, Yacht One. Over. | 一号游艇 一号游艇 完毕 |
[43:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:41] | Yacht One. Over. | 一号游艇 完毕 |
[43:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[43:46] | Yacht One from base. Over. | 基地呼叫一号游艇 完毕 |
[43:49] | I hear you loud and clear, base. | 收到了 基地 |
[43:51] | Good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[43:56] | They’re on. | 接通了 |
[43:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:00] | Leaving here in 12 minutes. | 十二分钟后出发 |
[44:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:04] | Shukraan. | 谢谢 |
[44:07] | What did you tell ’em? | 你跟他们怎么说的 |
[44:09] | That we were scouting diving spots | 说我们要去找潜水点 |
[44:10] | and that we’d be back in the morning. | 明天早上回来 |
[44:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:55] | You expecting someone? | 约了人吗 |
[44:57] | Roof. Now. Take the spear gun. | 立刻去屋顶 拿上捕鱼枪 |
[45:38] | Ah! Not an easy place to find. | 这地方真难找 |
[45:41] | You need better signage, for sure. | 绝对需要更显眼的标志 |
[45:46] | It’s too hot not to open the windows, but | 不开窗户太热了 但是 |
[45:49] | when you open, the dust just… | 开窗以后 灰尘又… |
[45:51] | I don’t know what you’re looking for… | 我不知道你在找什么 |
[45:55] | but I don’t think you’re there. | 但我觉得你找错地方了 |
[45:58] | Isn’t this the Red Sea Diving Resort? | 这里不是红海潜水俱乐部吗 |
[46:02] | It is, but we are still under construction. | 是的 但我们还在修缮中 |
[46:06] | Well, we’re still months away from opening. | 离开门还有几个月呢 |
[46:08] | We just drove eight hours from Khartoum | 我们从喀土穆开车八小时过来的 |
[46:12] | because of this. | 就为了这张纸 |
[46:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:23] | Come, come. | 下车 下车 |
[46:25] | Alles gut. Alles gut. | 一切都好 一切都好 |
[46:28] | Ja? | 好吗 |
[46:46] | Well, you have to send them home. | 你得把他们送回去 |
[46:48] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那样 |
[46:49] | Yes, we can. We point them in the direction of a real hotel. | 当然可以 告诉他们真正的旅馆在哪里 |
[46:52] | Colonel Madibbo sent them here. | 曼蒂博上校让他们来的 |
[46:53] | The last thing we need is to get complaints about this place. | 我们最怕的就是被人投诉 |
[46:56] | Fuck, we’re an hour late. | 该死 迟了一小时 |
[47:02] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[47:08] | Check ’em in. | 让他们入住 |
[47:09] | Give them rooms. | 给他们房间 |
[47:12] | – Check them in? – Yeah. | -入住 -对 |
[47:14] | Are you crazy? This is a fake hotel. | 你疯了吗 这是个假旅馆 |
[47:16] | So fake it. | 那就假戏真做 |
[47:19] | Look, we all knew this could happen at some point, right? | 听着 我们都知道这种事可能发生 对吧 |
[47:22] | – We did? – I didn’t. | -是吗 -我不知道 |
[47:24] | Our fake hotel just became a real one. | 所以假旅馆变成真的了 |
[47:26] | Get them rooms, get them situated, | 给他们房间 安置好 |
[47:28] | do it fast. Please, guys. | 快点 拜托了 各位 |
[47:34] | – Passports, please. – Danke. | -请出示护照 -谢谢 |
[47:44] | I’ll just make a photocopy of these… | 我去复印护照 |
[47:48] | And I’ll be back with the keys. | 回来再给你钥匙 |
[48:25] | Okay, I’m here. | 好 我来了 |
[48:30] | What do we know? | 我们现在掌握了什么 |
[48:31] | Nothing yet. They’re on their way. | 什么都没有 他们在路上 |
[48:38] | Of course it was Germans. | 当然是德国游客了 |
[48:40] | It had to be Germans, it’s always Germans. | 肯定是德国人 总是德国人 |
[48:47] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[48:56] | 加达里夫 五公里 | |
[49:24] | Too bad he’s not here. | 可惜他不在 |
[49:27] | We’re two hours late. | 我们迟到了两小时 |
[49:29] | Maybe they couldn’t get out. | 可能他们没能逃出来 |
[49:32] | He got ’em out. | 他肯定带他们逃出来了 |
[49:33] | They’re here. | 他们一定在 |
[50:04] | – Kabede. – Where were you? | -卡贝德 -你去哪了 |
[50:06] | – I was afraid you were caught. – I’m sorry, I’ll explain later. | -我还担心你被抓了 -对不起 待会再解释 |
[50:09] | Let’s get them on the truck. | 叫他们上卡车吧 |
[50:25] | Come, come, come, yes, come. | 来 来 来 快来 |
[50:26] | Come, come. | 来 来 |
[50:44] | No matter what happens, no matter what you see… | 无论发生什么 无论你们看到什么 |
[50:48] | No matter what you hear… | 无论你们听到什么 |
[50:50] | Keep quiet. | 别出声 |
[51:04] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[51:09] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[51:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[51:32] | Yacht One, Yacht One, taxis are on the way. | 这里是一号游艇 小艇出发了 |
[51:49] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[51:56] | A roadblock. We gotta turn around. | 路障 我们得掉头 |
[52:01] | – What are you doing? – Thinking. | -你在干什么 -思考 |
[52:03] | Can you stop the truck and then think? | 你能先停车再思考吗 |
[52:06] | Guys, you seeing this? | 各位 你们看到了吗 |
[52:08] | Yeah, we see it. We’re discussing. | 看到了 我们在讨论 |
[52:11] | Fuck! We can’t fail on our first operation. | 操 我们不能第一次行动就失败 |
[52:13] | Dying on our first operation is an equally bad idea. | 第一次行动就送命也没好到哪里去 |
[52:15] | Did I ever mention a dry run? | 我是不是说过要演练 |
[52:19] | Jake, full speed ahead. | 杰克 全速前进 |
[52:24] | You’re fucking nuts. | 你他妈疯了 |
[52:28] | Yacht One, what is the plan here? | 一号游艇 现在什么计划 |
[52:30] | Radio silence, lights out. | 关闭无线电 关灯 |
[52:34] | Did he just say radio silence? | 他是说关闭无线电吗 |
[52:35] | Did he just say lights out? | 他是说关灯吗 |
[52:36] | Okay, we’ll stop at the checkpoint and talk our way out of it. | 在关卡停车 跟他们谈谈 想办法脱身 |
[52:39] | Yeah, maybe they won’t notice | 是啊 或许他们不会注意到 |
[52:40] | the 174 Ethiopians in the back of the trucks. | 卡车上载的174名埃塞俄比亚人 |
[52:43] | We’re driving through. | 我们要闯过去 |
[52:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:50] | Sure, let’s do it. | 没问题 就这么办 |
[52:53] | Hey, everybody. | 各位注意 |
[52:55] | Grab hold. | 抓稳了 |
[52:56] | Grab hold of something. Hold on. | 找东西抓住 抓稳了 |
[52:59] | Grab something, yeah? | 找东西抓住 好吗 |
[53:01] | Hold on. | 抓稳了 |
[53:02] | Yacht One, status report, please. | 一号游艇 汇报情况 |
[53:05] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[53:06] | Yacht One for base. | 一号游艇请回答基地 |
[53:10] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[53:12] | Yacht One for base. | 一号游艇请回答基地 |
[53:14] | What the hell is going on there? | 那边到底发生什么了 |
[53:16] | Waverly over. | 韦弗利号完毕 |
[53:18] | Yacht One for base. | 一号游艇请回答基地 |
[53:21] | Yacht One for base. | 一号游艇请回答基地 |
[53:45] | Hold on, hold on. | 抓稳了 抓稳了 |
[54:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[54:23] | Yacht One, do you copy? | 一号游艇 收到了吗 |
[54:26] | Yacht One, do you copy? | 一号游艇 收到了吗 |
[54:34] | Yacht One? | 一号游艇 |
[54:36] | Yacht One, do you copy? | 一号游艇 收到了吗 |
[54:40] | Yacht One to base, we copy. | 一号游艇呼叫基地 我们收到了 |
[54:44] | Yacht One, | 一号游艇 |
[54:45] | what’s your status? | 汇报情况 |
[54:47] | Why was there radio silence? | 为什么要关闭无线电 |
[54:56] | There’s a… battery failure. | 电池…没电了 |
[54:59] | Lesson learned. | 吸取教训了 |
[55:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[55:21] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[55:50] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[56:19] | Go! | 快 |
[57:00] | Whoever saves one life saves the world entire. | 救人一命 胜造七级浮屠 |
[57:05] | We just saved 174. | 我们刚救了174条人命 |
[57:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[57:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:26] | Yeah, of course I’m okay. | 我当然没事 |
[57:28] | Look. | 看啊 |
[57:34] | Sammy. | 塞米 |
[57:36] | It was a random checkpoint, | 那是个随机关卡 |
[57:37] | – dry run wouldn’t have mattered. – Hey, it’s all good. | -演练也没用 -没事的 |
[57:40] | It’s all good. We did it. | 没事的 我们成功了 |
[57:44] | I’m having the time of my life. | 我享受得很 |
[57:54] | You know, it may have been a random checkpoint this time, | 这次可能只是一个随机关卡 |
[57:57] | but thanks to you, the next one won’t be. | 但多亏你 下一次就不会是了 |
[58:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[58:36] | Base is on the way home, | 基地启程返航 |
[58:38] | with the entire cargo. | 载着一整船的人 |
[58:40] | See you in a few days. | 几天后见 |
[58:44] | Well done, chaps. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[58:45] | Well done, my friend. Well done, chaps. | 做得好 朋友 做得好 各位 |
[59:09] | You should have seen them. | 你应该见见他们的 |
[59:13] | They were so quiet. | 他们特别安静 |
[59:19] | Did I ever tell you my mother was on The Exodus? | 我跟你说过吗 我妈妈原本是从埃及来的 |
[59:24] | I thought she was from America. | 我以为她是美国人 |
[59:27] | My real mother. | 我亲生母亲 |
[59:29] | After they took my father, | 他们抓走我的父亲以后 |
[59:31] | she boarded with the other survivors and set with nothing. | 她和其他逃难者一起登船 当时一无所有 |
[59:33] | Just clothes on her back and… | 只有身上的衣服 还有 |
[59:36] | A little four-year-old boy. | 一个四岁的小男孩 |
[59:40] | They sailed for weeks. | 他们在海上航行了好几周 |
[59:41] | Finally reached the promised land, the Brits didn’t let them in, | 最终到达了应许之地 英国人不让他们入境 |
[59:44] | they turned them away. | 拒绝了他们 |
[59:46] | Young British officer felt sorry for her. | 年轻的英国官员看她可怜 |
[59:51] | Agreed to hide me. | 同意把我藏起来 |
[59:56] | She gave me up. | 她抛弃了我 |
[1:00:00] | No, she saved you. | 不 她救了你 |
[1:00:07] | British officer met an American volunteer and… | 英国官员遇到了一位美国志愿者 然后 |
[1:00:11] | We moved to New York when I was seven. | 我七岁那年 我们搬去了纽约 |
[1:00:16] | New parents, new life. | 新的父母 新的生活 |
[1:00:20] | Moved back to Israel the day I turned 18. | 我十八岁那年 搬回了以色列 |
[1:00:24] | We’re all just refugees, aren’t we? | 我们都是难民 不是吗 |
[1:00:38] | It all happened so fast… | 一切都发生的太快了… |
[1:00:44] | You shot a full magazine, yes? | 你把子弹全打光了 对吗 |
[1:00:50] | Yes, I’m sure I hit them. | 对 我肯定击中了他们 |
[1:00:56] | The Hadandawa kidnap our daughters, | 哈丹达瓦人绑架了我们的女儿 |
[1:00:59] | and take them to be sex slaves in Jedda. | 把她们送去吉达做性奴 |
[1:01:02] | If you do not stop them, there is no reason for you to exist. | 如果你阻止不了他们 那你也没必要活下去了 |
[1:01:11] | I don’t think these were Hadandawa. | 我觉得他们不是哈丹达瓦人 |
[1:01:17] | From where I was standing, it looked like the driver… | 从我站的地方看 司机像是… |
[1:01:21] | was white. | 白人 |
[1:01:49] | ♪ Illusion ♪ | |
[1:01:49] | Just an Illusion – Imagination | |
[1:01:54] | ♪ Illusion ♪ | |
[1:02:13] | ♪ Searching for a destiny that’s mine ♪ | |
[1:02:18] | ♪ There’s another place, another time ♪ | |
[1:02:23] | ♪ Touching many hearts along the way, yeah ♪ | |
[1:02:27] | ♪ Hoping that I’ll never have to… ♪ | |
[1:02:29] | What’s with the matches? | 这些火柴是玩什么 |
[1:02:33] | It’s the only way to spread the tan evenly. | 只有这样才能晒得均匀 |
[1:02:36] | That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的事了 |
[1:02:40] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[1:02:42] | Well, your brochure mentioned | 你的宣传册上写了 |
[1:02:43] | the daily relaxing Tai Chi class. | 有每日太极休闲课 |
[1:02:46] | Irving. | 欧文 |
[1:02:47] | Liam is doing laundry because he lost a bet. | 利亚姆在洗衣服 因为输了赌局 |
[1:02:49] | Angela went shopping after giving a massage to a hairy Nazi. | 安格拉给那个多毛纳粹做完按摩后 去采购了 |
[1:02:53] | And now I’m giving a diving tour, | 现在我要去带他们潜水了 |
[1:02:56] | which starts in exactly 12 minutes, | 十二分钟后开始 |
[1:02:59] | as per your fucking brochure. | 按照你那个该死的宣传册上写的 |
[1:03:02] | Care to join? | 一起来玩吗 |
[1:04:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:05] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:04:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:04:15] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[1:04:18] | There’s been an incident last night, | 昨晚发生了一起事件 |
[1:04:20] | and we wanted to make sure that all of you in the hotel are safe. | 我们想确保你们旅馆所有人都安全无恙 |
[1:04:24] | What kinda incident? | 什么事件 |
[1:04:26] | Smugglers. | 走私犯 |
[1:04:28] | They drove through one of our roadblocks last night. | 昨晚有人开车冲撞了我们一个路障 |
[1:04:31] | Nearly killed two of my soldiers. | 差点撞死我的两名士兵 |
[1:04:34] | I heard there’s a smuggling problem up and down the coast. | 我听说海岸线附近有走私的问题 |
[1:04:37] | I hope no one was hurt. | 但愿没人受伤 |
[1:05:00] | I know they look like shit but they run forever. | 我知道车看起来很破 但开起来没问题 |
[1:05:11] | My soldiers shot the trucks. | 我的士兵们开枪击中了卡车 |
[1:05:13] | So the trucks from last night should have bullet holes in them. | 所以昨晚的卡车上应该有弹孔 |
[1:05:19] | There’s no reason why your trucks | 而你的卡车上 |
[1:05:20] | should have bullet holes, Mister… | 不应该有弹孔 这位… |
[1:05:23] | Thomas. Guy Thomas. | 托马斯 盖伊·托马斯 |
[1:05:25] | And no. | 你说的没错 |
[1:05:26] | No reason. | 不应该有 |
[1:05:39] | You’re sure you hit the trucks? | 你确定击中了卡车吗 |
[1:05:43] | At least six times. Definitely. | 至少六发 我确定 |
[1:05:46] | At least. Maybe more. | 至少 可能更多 |
[1:05:49] | Definitely. | 我确定 |
[1:06:10] | Back to the truck. | 回车上去 |
[1:06:14] | I hope you come visit us again real soon. | 希望你能尽快再来 |
[1:06:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:06:40] | I almost shat in my wet suit. | 我差点拉在了潜水服里 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah, if that soldier | 是啊 如果不是那个士兵 |
[1:06:44] | hadn’t been too scared to admit he’d missed, | 太害怕不敢承认自己没击中 |
[1:06:46] | we’d all be locked up right now. | 我们现在就都被关起来了 |
[1:06:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:06:50] | What do you see? | 你们看到了什么 |
[1:07:00] | Unsuspecting collateral damage. | 毫无疑心的间接伤害 |
[1:07:05] | Best cover we could ask for. | 最理想的掩护 |
[1:07:10] | Imagine if the Germans hadn’t been here when Ahmed arrived. | 想象一下如果艾哈迈德来的时候德国人不在这里 |
[1:07:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[1:07:19] | Real tourists? Like, what, real people? | 真正的游客 你是说真人吗 |
[1:07:21] | His point being that now | 他的意思是 |
[1:07:23] | real people have already stayed at the hotel– | 既然旅馆里已经住了游客了… |
[1:07:25] | Which was a fuck-up. So now he wants to make up for that | 这是个烂摊子 所以他现在想要用 |
[1:07:29] | major fuck-up with another major fuck-up, right? | 一个烂摊子解决另一个烂摊子 是吗 |
[1:07:31] | This is why I was against | 这正是为什么 |
[1:07:32] | this in the beginning, but I agree with him, | 我一开始就反对 但我同意他说的 |
[1:07:34] | the real tourists will actually make it easier to operate | 真正的游客其实更好安排行动 |
[1:07:37] | – because no one will ask questions… – Come on. | -因为没人会质疑… -拜托 |
[1:07:39] | about a group of white people | 一群在苏丹腹地经营 |
[1:07:40] | running a deserted hotel in the middle of Sudan | 一家被遗弃的旅馆的白人 |
[1:07:42] | if that hotel is no longer deserted. | 如果旅馆重新住满了人 |
[1:07:44] | I shouldn’t have sanctioned this operation to begin with. | 我一开始就应该否决这项行动 |
[1:07:47] | I mean, real tourists? Ethan. I mean, unb… | 真正的游客 伊森 难以置… |
[1:07:50] | Can you imagine me telling the Prime Minister | 你能想象我要怎么跟总理汇报 |
[1:07:54] | that our agency is operating a real hotel? | 我们这个情报机构在经营一家真的旅馆吗 |
[1:07:56] | “By the way, Mr. Prime Minister, our highly trained assassins | “还有件小事 总理先生 我们训练有素的刺客们” |
[1:07:59] | are now in the fucking hospitality industry, | “正在该死的苏丹” |
[1:08:02] | in fucking Sudan.” | “从事该死的服务业” |
[1:08:13] | Never gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[1:08:15] | Ethan, never. | 伊森 没门 |
[1:08:21] | ♪ Dark in the city Night is a wire ♪ | |
[1:08:21] | Hungry Like the Wolf – Duran Duran | |
[1:08:25] | ♪ Steam in the subway Earth is afire ♪ | |
[1:08:28] | ♪ Doo doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo ♪ | |
[1:08:33] | Konnichiwa! | 你好 |
[1:08:36] | ♪ Woman you want me Give me a sign… ♪ | |
[1:08:40] | 二号行动 1980年5月 | |
[1:08:43] | ♪ Doo doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo ♪ | |
[1:08:49] | 345位满意顾客 | |
[1:08:52] | ♪ In touch with the ground ♪ | |
[1:08:54] | ♪ I’m on the hunt I’m after you ♪ | |
[1:08:57] | ♪ Smell like I sound ♪ | |
[1:08:59] | ♪ I’m lost in a crowd ♪ | |
[1:09:01] | ♪ And I’m hungry like the wolf ♪ | |
[1:09:10] | ♪ Stalked in the forest too close to hide… ♪ | |
[1:09:14] | Break out. | 伸展 |
[1:09:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:09:17] | Move your shoulders. | 活动肩部 |
[1:09:20] | And twist. | 扭动起来 |
[1:09:25] | ♪ High blood drumming on your skin It’s so tight ♪ | |
[1:09:29] | ♪ You feel my heat I’m just a moment behind ♪ | |
[1:09:33] | 六号行动 1980年9月 | |
[1:09:35] | 791位满意顾客 | |
[1:09:41] | ♪ In touch with the ground ♪ | |
[1:09:43] | ♪ I’m on the hunt I’m after you ♪ | |
[1:09:46] | ♪ Scent and a sound ♪ | |
[1:09:48] | ♪ I’m lost and I’m found ♪ | |
[1:09:50] | ♪ And I’m hungry like the wolf ♪ | |
[1:09:57] | 十七号行动 1981年8月 | |
[1:10:04] | 3640位满意顾客 | |
[1:10:09] | ♪ Straddle the line ♪ | ♪ 跨越防线 ♪ |
[1:10:11] | ♪ Discord and rhyme ♪ | ♪ 嘈杂和韵律 ♪ |
[1:10:15] | ♪ I’m after you ♪ | ♪ 我追着你 ♪ |
[1:10:19] | ♪ Mouth is alive ♪ | ♪ 甜言蜜语 ♪ |
[1:10:22] | ♪ Juices like wine ♪ | ♪ 果汁如美酒 ♪ |
[1:10:26] | ♪ I’m hungry like the wolf ♪ | ♪ 我像狼一样饥饿 ♪ |
[1:10:37] | 加达里夫难民营 | |
[1:10:47] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:11:11] | People have disappeared from the camp. | 有人从难民营里逃走 |
[1:11:15] | I want to know where they are going and who is taking them. | 我想知道他们去哪了 有谁接应 |
[1:11:51] | People have disappeared from the camp. | 有人从难民营里逃走 |
[1:11:56] | I want to know where they are going and who is taking them. | 我想知道他们去哪了 有谁接应 |
[1:12:07] | Sir… | 长官 |
[1:12:11] | I know who you’re looking for. | 我知道你要找谁 |
[1:12:18] | His name is Kabede. | 他叫卡贝德 |
[1:12:27] | Women will no longer walk alone, | 女人出门一定要有家人护送 |
[1:12:31] | without a family member escorting them. | 不能再独自行动了 |
[1:12:35] | Women must wear the hijab at all times. | 女人必须要随时戴着头巾 |
[1:12:40] | Alcohol… | 酒… |
[1:12:41] | Not the alcohol. | 不要禁酒啊 |
[1:12:42] | will no longer be sold | 将被禁止在 |
[1:12:43] | – in public places. – Fuck! | -公共场所出售 -该死 |
[1:12:50] | There’s been an incident in the south. | 南边出事了 |
[1:12:52] | I think you need to see this. | 我觉得你得看看这个 |
[1:14:34] | There you are. | 你可来了 |
[1:14:36] | I was just talking about you | 我正跟我们新来的客人 |
[1:14:37] | with our new guests. | 谈起你呢 |
[1:14:41] | Mr. Thomas, nice to see you again. | 托马斯先生 再次见到你很高兴 |
[1:14:44] | Now this is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[1:14:45] | Well, I’m sure it is. | 那是当然 |
[1:14:47] | You’re not an easy man to find. | 你可真不好找啊 |
[1:14:48] | I think I saw you nearly two years ago. | 我好像已经有两年没见你了 |
[1:14:51] | You were an anthropologist back then. | 那时候你还是个人类学家 |
[1:14:54] | – Right, well, didn’t pay the bills. – Yeah. | -是啊 那个工作挣不了几个钱 -没错 |
[1:14:59] | Well… the hawks are demanding stricter Sharia law. | 鹰派要求施行更严格的伊斯兰律法 |
[1:15:03] | Nimeiry is increasingly paranoid. | 尼迈里越来越偏执了 |
[1:15:06] | If you ask me, this entire country is a fucking tinder box. | 要我说 这整个国家就是个火药库 |
[1:15:09] | Really? We don’t really feel that out here. | 真的吗 我们在这里可感受不到 |
[1:15:12] | – No? – No. | -感受不到 -没错 |
[1:15:14] | Well, State’s sent cargo planes for us, | 国务院给我们派了架运输机 |
[1:15:18] | ready to evac in the event things take a turn for the worse. | 准备在事态进一步恶化时将我们撤离 |
[1:15:21] | And this refugee crisis, it’s… | 还有这次难民危机… |
[1:15:25] | it’s really not helping. You have entire | 真的也没什么用 难民社区 |
[1:15:28] | refugee neighborhoods just disappearing. | 正在不断地消失 |
[1:15:31] | Into thin air. | 凭空消失 |
[1:15:32] | The UN offers a stipend to the Sudanese | 联合国对苏丹人收留的 |
[1:15:35] | for every refugee they house, | 每位难民提供补贴 |
[1:15:37] | so when people start to disappear that’s just… | 所以当难民人数不断减少时 这就对… |
[1:15:41] | bad for business. | 生意不利 |
[1:15:47] | Only crisis we face is whether or not we catch fresh lobster. | 我们唯一面临的危机就是能否抓到新鲜的龙虾 |
[1:15:52] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[1:15:53] | Well, I just got back from Gedaref, | 我刚从加达里夫回来 |
[1:15:55] | where the Mukhabarat had executed another 30 people. | 穆卡巴拉在那里又处决了三十个人 |
[1:16:03] | This is quite serious. | 情况很严重 |
[1:16:11] | I’d like to stay and chat, but I gotta get back to work. | 我很想陪你聊天 但我得去工作了 |
[1:16:13] | – Sure. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[1:16:16] | Enjoy the… | 祝你… |
[1:16:19] | Kabede Bimro, right? | 卡贝德·比姆罗 对吗 |
[1:16:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:16:25] | I just think it’s such a funny name. | 我只是觉得这名字挺有意思的 |
[1:16:29] | Kabede. | 卡贝德 |
[1:16:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:16:39] | What’s the CIA doing here? | 中情局的人来这做什么 |
[1:16:42] | – What did he want? – I don’t know. | -他想怎样 -我不清楚 |
[1:16:43] | – I think to warn us. – Fuck! | -我觉得他是来警告我们的 -该死 |
[1:16:46] | He knows about Kabede. | 他知道卡贝德 |
[1:16:48] | We gotta go. | 我们得离开了 |
[1:16:49] | No, this is just so fucking stupid. | 不 这真的太蠢了 |
[1:16:52] | Tell Kabede it’s too dangerous. | 告诉卡贝德这太危险了 |
[1:16:53] | We’ll pick it up in two weeks when we have | 等过两周有时间评估威胁 |
[1:16:54] | – a chance to assess the threat. – We have 200 people– | -我们再行动 -有两百人… |
[1:16:56] | We’ll have 200 people less if we fuck it up. | 如果我们搞砸了 就会少两百人 |
[1:16:58] | For fuck’s sake, Sammy, will you just trust me for once? | 天哪 塞米 你能不能就相信我一次 |
[1:17:09] | Well, if we’re doing this, we need to leave now. | 如果我们要干 那现在就要行动 |
[1:17:13] | What’s it gonna be? | 到底怎样 |
[1:17:46] | I need you to do something for me, okay? | 我需要你帮我个忙 好吗 |
[1:17:50] | I need you to get on this truck. | 我需要你也上车 |
[1:17:55] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[1:17:57] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[1:17:59] | Ari, there are still hundreds crossing the border every week. | 阿里 每周还有数百人跨越边境 |
[1:18:03] | Thousands more in Ethiopia still. | 埃塞俄比亚还有数千人 |
[1:18:05] | The Mukhabarat has your name. | 穆卡巴拉知道你的名字了 |
[1:18:08] | They’re after you. | 他们盯上你了 |
[1:18:09] | – It’s not about me, it’s about them. – They know | -重点不是我 是他们 -他们知道 |
[1:18:11] | you’re smuggling people out. | 你在偷偷送人出去了 |
[1:18:14] | You’re no good to anybody if you’re dead. | 你要是死了 对谁都没好处 |
[1:18:16] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得足够多了 |
[1:18:18] | Enough? | 足够 |
[1:18:20] | Enough is when all of us are in Jerusalem. | 当我们所有人都到耶路撒冷时才叫足够 |
[1:18:24] | All. | 所有人 |
[1:18:39] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:18:42] | Good, you got in? | 好的 你进去了吗 |
[1:18:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:18:47] | Ari? | 阿里 |
[1:18:48] | – Yeah? – Here. | -什么事 -给你 |
[1:18:49] | This is for you. It’s from your wife. | 这是你妻子给你的 |
[1:19:03] | Guys, we have company. | 各位 有人来了 |
[1:19:05] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[1:19:06] | We have company. | 有人来了 |
[1:19:07] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:19:09] | What kind of company? | 什么人 |
[1:19:10] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[1:19:12] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说具体点吗 |
[1:19:14] | Military jeeps approaching from the north, | 从北边来了几辆军用吉普 |
[1:19:16] | I see three, four jeeps. | 有三 四辆吉普车 |
[1:19:19] | Fuck. Go, go, go, get on the Waverly. | 该死 快 快 快 快上韦弗利号 |
[1:19:30] | Taking heavy fire. | 遭到猛烈攻击 |
[1:19:45] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵 |
[1:19:47] | – What’s your name? – David. | -你叫什么名字 -大卫 |
[1:19:48] | David, okay? | 大卫 |
[1:19:49] | Stay with me, okay? You’re gonna be all right. | 别动 好吗 你会没事的 |
[1:19:59] | Get my bag, it’s in the truck. | 去拿我的包 在卡车上 |
[1:20:00] | There’s no time, there’s no time. | 没时间了 没时间了 |
[1:20:03] | – We gotta get him to the Waverly. – Grab a leg! | -我们得把他送上韦弗利号 -抬一条腿 |
[1:20:17] | Don’t let go of this wound. | 别放开他的伤口 |
[1:20:19] | Keep the pressure on even if your hand turns numb. | 压住伤口 手麻了也不能放开 |
[1:20:21] | You let go, he’s dead. | 你放手 他就死了 |
[1:20:25] | Break, break, break, break. | 散开 散开 散开 |
[1:20:45] | All taxis are away. | 所有小艇已离岸 |
[1:20:48] | Navy Seal’s been hit. I repeat, Navy Seal’s been hit. | 海豹突击队员中弹 重复 海豹突击队员中弹 |
[1:20:52] | Have a medical team standing by. | 让医疗队准备好 |
[1:20:59] | Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:21:07] | Dozen or so targets have been identified. | 发现十个以上目标 |
[1:21:09] | Permission to engage. | 请求交战 |
[1:21:11] | No, do not engage! | 不 不要交战 |
[1:21:12] | If you engage, it’s all over. I’ll handle it. | 如果你们交战 就都完了 我来处理 |
[1:21:29] | – What are you doing? – Follow my lead. | -你要干什么 -配合我 |
[1:21:32] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:21:34] | My name is Guy Thomas from the Red Sea Diving Resort. | 我是红海潜水俱乐部的盖伊·托马斯 |
[1:21:37] | We have tourists on night dive. | 我们有游客在夜潜 |
[1:21:39] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[1:21:41] | Where’s your commander? | 你们的长官在哪儿 |
[1:21:48] | They’re being arrested. Repeat, team leader’s being arrested. | 他们被逮捕了 重复 队长被逮捕了 |
[1:21:51] | Permission to engage. | 请求交战 |
[1:21:53] | Our window is closing. | 快要没机会了 |
[1:21:54] | Come on, engage, engage, engage. | 快点 交战 交战 交战 |
[1:21:56] | Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage. | 不准交战 重复 不准交战 |
[1:21:59] | Get the cargo to base, get the fuck out of there. | 把人送上船 离开那里 |
[1:22:26] | It’s me, it’s me, relax. | 是我 是我 别激动 |
[1:23:22] | Taxis have reached base. | 所有小艇已到达基地 |
[1:23:24] | Cargo is safely on board. | 人都平安上船了 |
[1:23:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:23:29] | Is there any news on team leader? | 有队长的消息吗 |
[1:23:33] | We’ve been monitoring radio transmissions in Khartoum. | 我们一直在监听喀土穆的无线电通讯 |
[1:23:39] | Nothing new. | 没有消息 |
[1:23:53] | We’re gonna get outta here. | 我们会出去的 |
[1:23:56] | It’s gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:24:02] | Excuse me. | 帮个忙 |
[1:24:03] | Excuse me. | 帮个忙 |
[1:24:05] | I need to talk to your commander. | 我要和你的长官谈谈 |
[1:24:10] | Fucking asshole. | 该死的混蛋 |
[1:24:13] | You’re the asshole, Ari. | 你才是混蛋 阿里 |
[1:24:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:24:19] | I told you to cancel tonight’s operation, I told you. | 我说过让你取消今晚的行动 我说过 |
[1:24:22] | I told you it was too dangerous. | 我说过这太危险了 |
[1:24:23] | You don’t get to make that call. | 轮不到你来做这个决定 |
[1:24:24] | No, I don’t get to make that call, | 是啊 轮不到我来做决定 |
[1:24:26] | only you get to make that call. | 只有你能做决定 |
[1:24:28] | Is there something you wanna say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[1:24:31] | Why did you bring me down here? | 你为什么要把我带到这里来 |
[1:24:36] | You act like we’re best friends, | 你搞得好像我们是最好的朋友 |
[1:24:37] | but you never listen to a word I say. | 但你从来不听我的话 |
[1:24:41] | And I’m clearly not the best field doctor around anymore. | 而且我显然不再是最好的战地医生了 |
[1:24:49] | Is it pity? | 你是可怜我吗 |
[1:24:50] | Yeah, it was pity. | 是啊 我可怜你 |
[1:24:51] | You happy? | 满意了吗 |
[1:24:53] | Now shut up. | 现在闭嘴 |
[1:24:54] | We’ll get out of here if we stay calm. | 如果我们保持冷静就能出去 |
[1:24:55] | They’re gonna find out who we are. | 他们会发现我们的身份 |
[1:24:57] | They’re gonna go to the hotel | 他们会去那间旅馆 |
[1:24:58] | if they’re not there already and they’re gonna | 他们要么已经到了 要么就在路上 |
[1:25:00] | kill every single one of them, Max, Jake, | 他们会杀了每一个人 麦克斯 杰克 |
[1:25:03] | – Rachel. – Hey, stop using names. | -瑞秋 -别用他们的真名 |
[1:25:06] | You don’t know who’s listening. | 隔墙有耳 |
[1:25:07] | You think this kind of work is romantic? | 你觉得这种工作很浪漫是吗 |
[1:25:09] | It’s not romantic, it’s practical. | 它并不浪漫 它很实际 |
[1:25:12] | There’s a protocol. | 行动是有计划的 |
[1:25:13] | You can’t just | 你不能 |
[1:25:14] | make shit up as you go along and hope for the best. | 边行动边胡来然后祈祷一切顺利 |
[1:25:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:25:19] | What we do is dangerous. | 我们干的活很危险 |
[1:25:20] | People get hurt sometimes. | 有时候会有人受伤 |
[1:25:22] | I know! | 这点我懂 |
[1:25:30] | Is that what this is about? | 你是因为这事发火吗 |
[1:25:32] | Your hand? Tangiers? | 你的手 丹吉尔 |
[1:25:34] | You know, I was a surgeon before I met you, | 你知道吗 我碰见你之前是个外科医生 |
[1:25:37] | and you dare come into my clinic, | 而你胆敢走进我的诊所 |
[1:25:39] | and make a joke about me not saving lives. | 开玩笑说我不挽救生命 |
[1:25:41] | What joke, when did I make a joke? | 什么玩笑 我什么时候开玩笑了 |
[1:25:43] | What joke? | 什么玩笑 |
[1:25:44] | It’s not about my hand! | 重点不是我的手 |
[1:25:46] | It’s about you. | 是你 |
[1:25:47] | It’s about you and me. | 是你和我 |
[1:25:49] | They’re gonna torture us and we’re gonna die in here | 他们会折磨我们 我们会死在这里 |
[1:25:51] | and it’s because your ego | 这都是因为你的自负 |
[1:25:52] | won’t accept any help from anybody else. | 不肯接受任何人的帮助 |
[1:25:54] | And no matter what you do, I still fucking follow you around | 而不管你做什么我都还他妈的跟着你 |
[1:25:57] | like a little fucking dog! | 像条该死的狗 |
[1:26:05] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[1:26:09] | I’m so stupid, I’m so stupid, | 我太蠢了 我太蠢了 |
[1:26:11] | I’m so stupid, I’m so… | 我太蠢了 我太… |
[1:26:15] | I’m so… | 我太… |
[1:26:26] | Stop, stop, | 停下 停下 |
[1:26:27] | you’re gonna get us killed. Don’t. | 你会把我们害死的 别这样 |
[1:26:38] | I’m here to see Colonel Madibbo. | 我是来见曼蒂博上校的 |
[1:26:51] | I don’t have an appointment but he knows me. | 我没预约但他认识我 |
[1:26:54] | No on list. | 不在表上 |
[1:26:56] | No can meet. | 不能见 |
[1:27:02] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:27:05] | If you open the gate I will just drive through. | 你开门 我直接开过去 |
[1:27:09] | I will just drive through. | 我直接开过去 |
[1:27:16] | Shukraan. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:51] | Angela Bluchel. | 安格拉·布鲁赫尔 |
[1:27:53] | Angela Bluchel. | 安格拉·布鲁赫尔 |
[1:27:55] | The general manager | 红海潜水俱乐部的 |
[1:27:56] | of The Red Sea Diving Resort. | 总经理 |
[1:27:59] | The Mudira Natcor. | 穆迪拉纳克特 |
[1:28:01] | Oh yes, of course, of course. | 对 当然 当然 |
[1:28:09] | Sorry about that. | 刚才真抱歉 |
[1:28:13] | Would you like a Mr. Pibb? | 你想喝一罐皮普先生吗 |
[1:28:15] | It’s a Coke, but tastes like cherry. | 就是可乐 但是樱桃味的 |
[1:28:30] | Who did this to you? | 谁打了你们 |
[1:28:33] | No, no, no, that’s… | 不 不 不 这是 |
[1:28:35] | It’s not, they didn’t… | 不 不是他们 |
[1:28:38] | We did this. | 是我们自己打的 |
[1:28:40] | To each other. | 互相打的 |
[1:28:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:28:45] | We don’t get along. | 我们合不来 |
[1:28:59] | Crazy hawajas. | 疯狂的白人 |
[1:29:04] | You’re free to go. | 你们自由了 |
[1:29:07] | You may go. | 你们可以走了 |
[1:29:10] | Shukraan. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:54] | You’re overdressed. | 你穿得太讲究了 |
[1:29:55] | 红海潜水俱乐部 | |
[1:29:55] | Let’s talk, inside. | 我们进去谈 |
[1:30:01] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[1:30:05] | The soldier that was shot? | 中枪的士兵呢 |
[1:30:08] | He lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[1:30:24] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:30:26] | They mistook us for smugglers. | 他们把我们当成走私犯了 |
[1:30:28] | This whole thing’s a bloody mistake. | 这整件事都是个该死的错误 |
[1:30:31] | It doesn’t… | 这… |
[1:30:35] | It doesn’t really matter anymore. | 这已经不重要了 |
[1:30:41] | You shutting us down? | 你要我们关门 |
[1:30:49] | You can’t, Ethan. | 你不能这么做 伊森 |
[1:30:50] | This mission’s a success, we’ve got thousands of people out, | 任务很成功 我们救出了几千人 |
[1:30:53] | we have thousands more coming this way. | 而且还有几千人要过来 |
[1:30:55] | That’s exactly why we have to stop now. | 这正是我们现在必须停手的原因 |
[1:30:57] | While it’s still a success. | 见好就收 |
[1:30:59] | God, you’re thinking about the politics. Nothing’s changed. | 老天 你在考虑政治问题 什么也没变 |
[1:31:02] | The Sudanese don’t know | 那些苏丹人还不知道 |
[1:31:03] | – the missing refugees – You could have died last night. | -难民失踪了 -你们昨晚差点丧命 |
[1:31:05] | We were this close | 就差这么一点点 |
[1:31:06] | to having an all-out war between | 我们的海豹突击队就要和苏丹军方 |
[1:31:08] | our Navy Seals and the Sudanese military. | 全面开战了 |
[1:31:11] | You were arrested. | 你被逮捕了 |
[1:31:12] | Again. They have a file on you. | 这是第二次了 他们有你的档案记录 |
[1:31:15] | My job here isn’t finished. | 我在这里的工作还没完成 |
[1:31:27] | Open your eyes. | 睁大双眼 |
[1:31:29] | Look what’s happening in Khartoum. | 看看喀土穆都在发生些什么事 |
[1:31:33] | They’re arresting and executing dissidents. | 他们在逮捕和处决异议分子 |
[1:31:36] | They’re beating uncovered women in the street. | 他们在殴打街上不戴头巾的女性 |
[1:31:38] | They’re expelling foreigners. | 他们在驱逐外国人 |
[1:31:40] | Textbook revolution. It’s time to get out. | 这是典型的革命 该离开了 |
[1:31:42] | Please, Ethan, please. | 拜托 伊森 拜托 |
[1:31:43] | I want you chaps home. | 我想要你们回家 |
[1:31:48] | I don’t need more bodies on my conscience. | 我的良心不需要再承担更多牺牲了 |
[1:31:53] | Take a few days to organize. | 用几天时间整理一下 |
[1:31:56] | And get the hell out of this godforsaken place. | 然后离开这个该死的地方 |
[1:32:41] | It’s blood. | 这里有血 |
[1:32:44] | We need to get outta here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:32:47] | No, no, it’s me, it’s me. It’s Retta. | 不 不 是我 雷塔 |
[1:32:49] | It’s Retta. | 我是雷塔 |
[1:32:51] | Where’s Kabede? | 卡贝德呢 |
[1:33:00] | Holy shit! Sammy. | 该死 塞米 |
[1:33:03] | What happened? Did you get stabbed? | 怎么了 你被人捅了 |
[1:33:06] | Can I take a look? Yeah? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:33:10] | I think he’s punctured his lung. | 我觉得他的肺被刺穿了 |
[1:33:12] | Sit up, take the pressure off your chest. | 坐起来 别压着胸口 |
[1:33:15] | How’d you get out? | 你们怎么逃出来的 |
[1:33:16] | I bribed the guard. | 我贿赂了警卫 |
[1:33:18] | We gave everything we had. | 我们把所有东西都给他了 |
[1:33:20] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[1:33:22] | Another group came. | 又有一群人来了 |
[1:33:24] | Hundreds more. | 有几百人 |
[1:33:26] | They’re hiding by the river. | 他们正躲在河边 |
[1:33:28] | We gotta get him to the hospital. Help me move him. | 我们得送他去医院 帮我把他抬起来 |
[1:33:30] | No, we have to find another place, another place for them to go. | 不 我们得再找个地方 让他们有地方可去 |
[1:33:34] | The operation’s over. | 行动结束了 |
[1:33:35] | They pulled the plug. | 他们叫停了 |
[1:33:37] | We’re gonna go back to Israel and regroup. | 我们会回到以色列重新部署 |
[1:33:39] | I’m so sorry, my hands are tied. | 我很抱歉 我也没有办法 |
[1:33:42] | If you want to go, then leave. | 如果你们想走 就走吧 |
[1:33:45] | But you will not take me with you. | 但我不会跟你们走 |
[1:33:47] | And you will not stand in my way. | 你们也别挡我的路 |
[1:33:51] | The mission isn’t over for us, I promise. | 我们的任务没有结束 我保证 |
[1:33:53] | Mission? | 任务 |
[1:33:56] | This is not a mission for me. | 这不是我的任务 |
[1:33:59] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[1:34:00] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[1:34:04] | You go. | 你们走吧 |
[1:34:14] | I can’t force you guys to do this one. This is up to you. | 我不能逼你们这么做 这取决于你们 |
[1:34:17] | You know the risks. | 你们知道风险 |
[1:34:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[1:34:32] | Can you give us a sec? | 你能给我们一点时间吗 |
[1:34:48] | Whatever you want to do, I’ll back you up. | 不管你想怎么做 我都支持 |
[1:34:51] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:34:58] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:35:00] | I’m an asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[1:35:02] | I let my ego get in the way. | 我让我的自负影响了我 |
[1:35:05] | I get an idea, and I go with it. | 我有个想法 我就去做了 |
[1:35:07] | I don’t listen. | 我不听别人的话 |
[1:35:08] | I take risks. | 我冒险 |
[1:35:11] | Sometimes it works, sometimes people get hurt. | 有时候能成功 有时候会有人受伤 |
[1:35:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:35:20] | And if you wanna go home, | 如果你想回家 |
[1:35:22] | I’ll back you up. | 我会支持你 |
[1:35:59] | It seems your boss is back. | 看来你的老板回来了 |
[1:36:02] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[1:36:04] | I will make sure he comes right in to join us. | 我马上就让他来加入我们 |
[1:36:12] | I will join you in welcoming him. | 我和你一起去迎接他 |
[1:36:16] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[1:36:28] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[1:36:30] | To what do we owe this pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[1:36:32] | I was just treating my men to some of Abu Aziz’s famous cooking. | 我和部下正在享用阿布·阿齐兹的招牌菜 |
[1:36:36] | – Great, let’s not keep him waiting. – Stop. | -好极了 别让他久等了 -站住 |
[1:36:40] | Soldier… | 士兵 |
[1:36:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:36:43] | Stop the truck. Check the back. | 拦住那辆卡车 检查车厢 |
[1:36:51] | I just want to see what is in the back of your truck. | 我就是想看看你的卡车里有什么东西 |
[1:36:56] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:36:58] | It will please me. | 我高兴 |
[1:37:21] | It’s empty, sir. | 是空的 长官 |
[1:37:23] | No one is in there. | 里面没人 |
[1:37:31] | So. | 那么 |
[1:37:32] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[1:37:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:38:20] | Is there something I can help them find? | 需要我帮他们找什么东西吗 |
[1:38:22] | They are just doing their job. | 他们只是在工作 |
[1:38:26] | What’s good today? | 今天有什么好吃的 |
[1:38:30] | We have fresh sea bass and crab. | 我们有新鲜的海鲈和螃蟹 |
[1:38:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:38:37] | Pretend we are talking about the food. | 假装我们是在聊食物 |
[1:38:41] | Do you ever see refugees, not guests, brought into this hotel? | 你有没有见过难民被带进这家旅馆 不是游客 |
[1:38:51] | The whites, do they sometimes leave at night? | 这些白人 他们有时会在夜里出门吗 |
[1:39:00] | Now and then, not every night. | 偶尔会 不是每晚 |
[1:39:04] | And when do they come back? | 他们什么时候回来 |
[1:39:07] | The next morning. | 第二天早上 |
[1:39:24] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:39:28] | If I find out that you’re helping the whites… | 如果让我发现你在帮助这些白人 |
[1:39:30] | do something illegal here… | 在这里干违法的勾当… |
[1:39:33] | I will hang you and your family. | 我就吊死你和你的家人 |
[1:39:38] | Nathifa. | 纳希法 |
[1:39:40] | Go help Aziz with the food. | 去帮阿齐兹备餐 |
[1:40:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:40:27] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:40:28] | It is done. | 可以了 |
[1:40:40] | You have to go now. | 你必须回去 |
[1:40:43] | You have to go. | 快回去 |
[1:41:00] | Go. I’ll stay. | 去吧 我留下 |
[1:41:07] | This… this was, | 这顿饭真是 |
[1:41:10] | delicious. | 太美味了 |
[1:41:13] | Maybe I’ll bring Abu Aziz to come cook for me, hey? | 也许我该把阿布·阿齐兹带回去给我做饭 |
[1:41:22] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[1:41:23] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:41:31] | Muhammad Qol. | 穆罕默德库尔 |
[1:41:33] | Do you know why I love | 你知道为什么我喜欢 |
[1:41:36] | Hadandawa women? | 哈丹达瓦女人吗 |
[1:41:38] | Because they are absolutely wild in the sack. | 因为她们在床上太狂野了 |
[1:41:46] | Because they don’t… | 因为她们 |
[1:41:47] | feel anything down there. | 下面没有任何感觉 |
[1:41:49] | Their fathers cut them when they are | 她们很小的时候 父亲就为她们 |
[1:41:52] | very young, so… | 行了割礼 所以 |
[1:41:54] | You have to be very rough for them to feel anything at all. | 你必须非常粗暴 她们才能有感觉 |
[1:41:57] | I said don’t! | 我说了别这样 |
[1:42:02] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[1:42:05] | What? | 不然呢 |
[1:42:07] | What is it that you are | 不然你准备 |
[1:42:08] | planning on doing with that knife, Mr. Thomas? | 拿这把小刀做什么呢 托马斯先生 |
[1:42:14] | Hopefully just eat my dinner. | 希望只是用来吃晚餐 |
[1:42:35] | I’m not hungry anymore. | 我已经不饿了 |
[1:42:58] | They’re gonna be back soon. | 他们很快就会回来 |
[1:43:00] | With numbers. | 带着大批人手 |
[1:43:03] | Especially when they figure out they’re one man short. | 尤其是在他们发现少了一个人之后 |
[1:43:07] | What do you mean? What did you do? | 什么意思 你们干了什么 |
[1:43:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:43:19] | Buy me a day, | 给我一天时间 |
[1:43:20] | make sure they’re taken care of but completely invisible. | 照顾好他们 但别被人发现 |
[1:43:22] | Don’t let the staff in here. | 别让员工进这屋 |
[1:43:23] | Max, Sammy, take the truck, get the rest of the group. | 麦克斯 塞米 开卡车带上其他人 |
[1:43:26] | You and I gotta call Ethan. | 你我得联系伊森 |
[1:43:31] | Didn’t expect to see you again so soon. | 没想到这么快又见到你 |
[1:43:36] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:43:39] | Can I get you anything? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[1:43:42] | No? | 不喝吗 |
[1:43:46] | So, are you going to finally tell me who you really are? | 那么 你终于要告诉我你的真实身份了吗 |
[1:43:50] | You know who I am. | 你知道我的身份 |
[1:43:52] | I wish I had time to play games, but I don’t. | 我也想和你玩游戏 但我没时间 |
[1:43:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:43:56] | But I’d really like to hear it. | 但是我真的很想听你 |
[1:43:59] | From you. | 亲口说出来 |
[1:44:02] | Hypothetically? | 假设一下 |
[1:44:04] | I’m the Israeli government. | 我是以色列政府的人 |
[1:44:09] | Well fuckin’ shalom. | 你好啊 |
[1:44:15] | Let’s assume for a second that I know something | 假设一下 我知道一些关于这些 |
[1:44:17] | about these disappearing refugees. | 消失的难民的事情 |
[1:44:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:44:21] | And… | 而且 |
[1:44:22] | I theoretically | 理论上来说 |
[1:44:24] | need your help getting about 400 of them | 我需要你帮助我送四百个难民 |
[1:44:26] | out of the country, immediately. | 立即离开这个国家 |
[1:44:29] | How would I do that? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[1:44:31] | You mentioned planes. | 你提起过飞机 |
[1:44:33] | Here on the ground in Khartoum, cargo planes. | 就停在喀土穆当地的运输机 |
[1:44:38] | Even if I could help you, | 就算我能帮你 |
[1:44:41] | Ari, | 阿里 |
[1:44:44] | I don’t have that kind of pull. | 我也没有那种权力 |
[1:44:47] | Honestly, the best I can do is talk to my bosses. | 老实说 我最多能跟上级谈谈 |
[1:45:10] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:45:11] | I don’t know what this person’s gonna tell you. They may tell you | 我不知道这个人会跟你说什么 也许会跟你说 |
[1:45:13] | to throw me out of the building or the country, | 把我扔出去 或者扔出国 |
[1:45:15] | but I promise you, what you do right now will be your legacy. | 但我保证 你现在的所作所为会成为你的遗产 |
[1:45:19] | When you look back on this moment, | 等你以后回想起这一刻 |
[1:45:21] | it will either fill you with great pride, | 内心不是感到无比骄傲 |
[1:45:23] | or great shame. | 就是无地自容 |
[1:45:33] | This is Walton. | 我是沃尔顿 |
[1:45:37] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[1:45:39] | There’s no way we’re all going to fit in the two trucks. | 我们不可能挤进两辆卡车 |
[1:45:40] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[1:45:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:45:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:45:54] | Are you serious? A Sudanese tour bus? | 不是吧 苏丹旅游大巴 |
[1:45:58] | Start loading them up. | 让他们上车 |
[1:45:59] | I gotta grab something. I’ll be right back. | 我去拿点东西 马上回来 |
[1:46:15] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[1:47:00] | Call everyone! | 召集所有人 |
[1:47:02] | Everyone! | 所有人 |
[1:47:34] | About eight more kilometers. | 还有大约八公里 |
[1:47:37] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:47:38] | Carthago. | 迦太基 |
[1:47:40] | It’s an old British airfield. | 一个旧英国机场 |
[1:47:42] | If it’s still there. | 如果还在的话 |
[1:47:44] | What if it’s not still there? | 如果不在了呢 |
[1:49:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:49:20] | Not to state the obvious, | 我也不想说废话 |
[1:49:22] | but there’s a tree in the middle of the runway. | 但是跑道中间有一棵树 |
[1:49:56] | When are they supposed to be here? | 他们应该什么时候到 |
[1:49:59] | I don’t know, why? | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[1:50:01] | We have company. Nine kilometers away. | 有人来了 距离九公里 |
[1:50:05] | Should we get them back on the trucks? | 我们要让他们回卡车上吗 |
[1:50:07] | No, there’s still time. | 不 还有时间 |
[1:50:09] | Come on, Walton, you motherfucker. | 快点 沃尔顿 你个混蛋 |
[1:50:20] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:50:21] | Shit, come on. | 该死 来吧 |
[1:50:36] | We should get everyone | 我们应该让所有人 |
[1:50:37] | back on the bus and get the fuck out of here. | 回大巴上 然后赶紧离开这里 |
[1:50:41] | – Okay, fine, get everybody back inside. – No, wait. Listen. | -好吧 让所有人上车 -不 等等 听啊 |
[1:50:47] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[1:51:36] | All right, come on. | 好了 快来 |
[1:51:39] | Let’s go. Stay together. | 快点 跟紧了 |
[1:51:48] | Ready when you are. | 就等你们了 |
[1:51:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:51:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 快点 |
[1:51:55] | All right, get some of these people in, let’s go. | 带一些人上去 快点 |
[1:51:58] | All the way to the back. | 走到最里面 |
[1:52:01] | Front of the plane, keep moving. | 到飞机前面去 别停下 |
[1:52:08] | Here. | 来 |
[1:52:15] | All the way to the back. | 走到最里面 |
[1:52:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop. Stop. Marines, move them back. | 等等 停下 陆战队员 让他们下去 |
[1:52:20] | Wait, why? Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[1:52:22] | This plane can carry 228 passengers. How many people you got? | 这架飞机能载228名乘客 你带来多少人 |
[1:52:26] | – We have 400, we’ll sit in the aisle. – No, they won’t. | -四百人 我们可以坐过道 -不行 |
[1:52:28] | We can take 228, and the rest have to find another way. | 我们能载228人 剩下的人得想其它办法 |
[1:52:31] | Safety protocols, weight limitations. | 安全规定 重量限制 |
[1:52:32] | If you leave us, we will die. | 你扔下我们 我们就会死 |
[1:52:36] | All right, then you decide, you decide who stays and who goes, | 好吧 那你来决定 你来决定谁去谁留 |
[1:52:39] | ’cause I can’t do it. | 因为我做不到 |
[1:52:40] | You choose who lives, who dies. | 你来决定谁生谁死 |
[1:52:42] | They’re three kilometers out. | 他们还有三公里远 |
[1:52:44] | Better do it fast. | 最好快点决定 |
[1:52:49] | It’s not that I don’t want to, there’s no room on the plane. | 不是我不想 飞机上没有空间了 |
[1:52:55] | Then we’ll make room. | 那我们就腾出空间来 |
[1:53:08] | Back up, back up, back up. | 退后 退后 退后 |
[1:53:34] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快上来 快 |
[1:53:39] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 快 快 快上来 |
[1:53:44] | Move to the front, move to the front. | 到前面去 到前面去 |
[1:53:55] | Come on, quick, quick, let’s go. | 快点 快 快上来 |
[1:53:58] | Let’s go. | 快上来 |
[1:53:59] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快上来 快上来 |
[1:54:02] | That plane must not take off! Whatever it takes! | 绝不能让那架飞机起飞 不惜一切代价 |
[1:54:05] | Faster, faster, faster! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:54:35] | Seventy knots. | 速度七十节 |
[1:54:48] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们飞不起来 |
[1:54:49] | – We’re not gonna make it. – We’re gonna make it! | -我们飞不起来 -我们飞得起来 |
[1:54:55] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:55:36] | I think we can breathe now. | 我们可以松口气了 |
[1:57:04] | Leave no one behind. | 一个人也不落下 |
[1:57:10] | You’re crazy, you know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[1:57:43] | 我的家人 | |
[1:58:34] | 以色列 本·古里安机场 | |
[1:59:08] | Katz? | 卡茨 |
[1:59:25] | There are thousands more, Ari. | 还有成千上万的人 阿里 |
[1:59:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:59:33] | We’re gonna go back, okay? | 我们会回去的 好吗 |
[1:59:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:59:44] | He kept his promise. | 他遵守了诺言 |
[1:59:46] | We did go back. | 我们确实回去了 |
[1:59:48] | Again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[1:59:51] | We left no one behind. | 我们一个人也没落下 |
[1:59:58] | The Red Sea Diving Resort | 红海潜水俱乐部 |
[1:59:59] | was not truly a hotel. | 不是真的旅馆 |
[2:00:02] | But it embodied a higher truth. | 却象征了更崇高的真理 |
[2:00:04] | Perhaps the highest. | 也许是最崇高的 |
[2:00:08] | When you see your brother | 当你看到你的兄弟 |
[2:00:09] | or your sister suffering, | 或你的姐妹受苦受难 |
[2:00:12] | you must not stay silent. | 你绝不能保持沉默 |
[2:00:15] | Do not remain still. | 不要无动于衷 |
[2:00:18] | Go to their aid. | 伸出援手 |
[2:00:21] | Help them. | 帮助他们 |
[2:00:23] | 通过以色列海军和空军的帮助 数万埃塞俄比亚难民得以暗中逃离 | |
[2:00:37] | 目前全球有超过6500万难民流离失所 |