时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Yo, pooh bear. – We watching you, sucker. | – 哟 熊仔 – 我们可盯着你呢 衰货 |
[00:15] | – Man, we run this bitch. – Yeah. | – 靠 咱整得丫服帖的 – 可不嘛 |
[00:17] | And when you work with your best friend, it’s not even like work. | 而且和最好的朋友工作 都不像在工作了 |
[00:21] | I feel the same way, bro. When working is hard work, I stop working. | 我也这么觉得 哥们 要是工作太难 我直接撂挑子 |
[00:24] | You know what we should do? | 知道咱缺点啥吗? |
[00:25] | Come up with a catchphrase, so we can say it when we do something cool like that. | 想一个口号 再干刚才那种屌事 我们就有的说了 |
[00:28] | It should be, like, a combination of our names or… | 比如我们名字的结合体 或者… |
[00:31] | – Ste-Zel. – That’s it. | – Ste-Zel – 就是这个了 |
[00:34] | How did you just come up with that? | 你是怎么想出来的? |
[00:35] | – I’m black. – Man, you are cool. | – 我是黑人 – 天啊 黑人还真酷 |
[00:37] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[00:40] | No, no, no, no! Please, no! | 不 不 不要啊 拜托 快停下来 |
[00:42] | Ow, ow, no! | 不要啊 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[00:46] | Get out of here! Go on! What happened here? | 滚 有多远滚多远 这儿发生了什么? |
[00:49] | I was just minding my business when this moose sexually assaulted me. | 我正忙自己的事 这头麋鹿就过来把我上了 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna report this to the National Park service, congress. | 我要报告给国家公园管理局和国会 |
[00:55] | I’ll sue your… | 我要告你们… |
[00:58] | What are you doing? No, no, no, no. Not again, no. | 你要干嘛? 不 不要 别来了 不 |
[01:00] | Now we’re gonna ask you one more time. What happened here? | 现在再问你一遍 这儿发生了什么? |
[01:03] | Nothing. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. | 没事了 什么也没发生 啥事也没有 |
[01:05] | And whose fault was it? | 这是谁的错? |
[01:06] | It was mine. All my fault. | 我的 都是我不好 |
[01:08] | You were asking for it, weren’t you? | 你这是活该 不是吗? |
[01:10] | Walking around dressed like a whore. | 穿得像个婊子到处乱走 |
[01:12] | – Ain’t that right? – Whatever you say. | – 对不对? – 你说啥是啥 |
[01:13] | I should have never worn this outfit. | 我不该穿这身衣服 |
[01:14] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[01:16] | Ste-Zel Ste-Zel. | |
[01:33] | What’s the emergency? | 出了什么状况? |
[01:35] | Woody hasn’t used the siren in years. | Woody不拉警报很多年了 |
[01:37] | It’s got to be something major. | 肯定出什么大事了 |
[01:38] | It better be. I was having a good dream. | 最好有事 我正做大美梦呢 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God. I had the same dream. | 天呐 我也做了这个梦 |
[01:54] | Ste-Zel Ste-Zel. | |
[01:56] | Condition red armageddon shitstorm, people. | 狗屎风暴之红色决战已到 各位 |
[01:58] | The Secretary of the Interior is coming for a surprise inspection today! | 内政部长今天要来突击检查 |
[02:02] | Actually, it’s not a surprise. I put it on his calendar six months ago. | 其实不算突击检查 半年前我就写到日历上了 |
[02:05] | Did you write “check calendar” on the goddamn calendar? | 你在那狗屁日历上写 “注意查看日历”了吗? |
[02:07] | – Yes. – Oh, you did, huh? | – 写了 – 你还真写了啊 |
[02:09] | Okay, we only got a few hours to get this crap hole into shape before Sanders gets here. | 好的 我们只有几小时把这一团糟整理干净 趁Sanders还没到 |
[02:14] | Ladies, sweep the Park for dead animals. | 女警们 去把园里的死动物扫光 |
[02:16] | Sanders? You don’t mean Kirk Sanders, do you? | Sanders 你不是说Kirk Sanders 是吧? |
[02:19] | Yeah, yeah. Kirk Sanders. | 是啦是啦 Kirk Sanders |
[02:23] | Now that’s a go-get-’em attitude. | 看 这才是鼓足干劲的态度 |
[02:25] | Steve, I want you to start a forest fire. | Steve 你去帮我放一场森林大火 |
[02:27] | I’ll do it without question, Sir. | 保证完成任务 长官 |
[02:29] | Quick question. Why am I doing this? | 有个问题 为什么要去放火? |
[02:31] | Because, stupid, when I put the fire out, I’ll be a hero. | 听好 傻子 等扑灭大火 我就成英雄了 |
[02:34] | I’ll get a promotion. | 然后升职 |
[02:36] | Or at least get some of those war crimes expunged. | 最次也能抵掉一点战争罪吧 |
[02:43] | – Yo, Woody, what’s my job? – Since when do you want a job? | – Woody 那我干啥? – 你啥时想干活了? |
[02:46] | If this place shuts down, I don’t get paid. | 如果这儿被关了 我就没工资了 |
[02:48] | I didn’t want to tax you, Denzel. | 我可没想过征你的税 Denzel |
[02:50] | Just smile and try to be articulate. | 你就笑笑 口齿伶俐点就好 |
[02:52] | – What do you mean “articulate”? – I’m sorry. Way over your head. | – 你”口齿伶俐”毛意思? – 抱歉 超出你理解范围了 |
[02:54] | It means well-spoken. | 意思是说点好听的 |
[02:56] | I know what it means, you ignorant bastard. | 我当然知道什么意思 你个无知的蠢蛋 |
[02:58] | I want something important to do. I’ll be in charge of starting that fire. | 我也要找点重要的事做 我来负责点火 |
[03:01] | Okay, okay. I’m sure you can do the job, Denzel. | 好的好的 我肯定你能干好 Denzel |
[03:04] | – Sorry if I was racially insensitive. – Thank you. | – 抱歉 我对种族不太感冒 – 谢了 |
[03:07] | Of course you’re qualified to start fires. | 你点火那绝对是一流 |
[03:09] | How else would he celebrate an NBA championship? | 不然他要怎么庆祝NBA总冠军? |
[03:12] | Wood-Loy Wood-Loy! | |
[03:21] | Man, screw those guys. | 去死吧 那俩货 |
[03:22] | I don’t burn things because my teams win championships. | 我可不为了我的球队赢总冠军就放火烧东西 |
[03:25] | I do it for the insurance money. | 我那么做是为骗保险金 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God. A real black man. | 天呐 正儿八经的黑人 |
[03:31] | I hope it’s not too much to ask, | 希望这要求不会太过分 |
[03:32] | but I’d consider it an honor if you’d bitch slap me as hard as you can. | 但如果你能铆劲抽我一贱嘴巴 我会倍感荣幸 |
[03:36] | What? Get yo ass out of here. | 什么? 你快滚人吧 |
[03:37] | Denzel, that’s rude. | Denzel 你太粗鲁了 |
[03:40] | “Bitch slap. ” That’s offensive. | “抽贱嘴巴” 太没礼貌了 |
[03:43] | I should slap that bitch. | 我真该抽死这贱人 |
[03:44] | Steve, you have no idea what’s it like to be the only black person for miles around. | Steve 你不懂作为方圆几英里内唯一的黑人 我啥感受 |
[03:47] | Everyone staring at me, like I’m a criminal! | 谁都盯着我看 好像我是个罪犯 |
[03:53] | What? I don’t see what you’re so mad at. | 咋了? 我搞不懂你在气什么 |
[03:55] | So people enjoy looking at you. | 人们都喜欢盯着你看 |
[03:57] | You’re, like, a… | 你就像是… |
[03:59] | – Like a monkey in the zoo? – Exactly, you’re like a monkey in the zoo. | – 动物园里的猴子? – 没错 你就像是动物园的猴子 |
[04:02] | Perfect analogy. | 类比得太好了 |
[04:04] | Do you know how racist that is? | 你知道这是多严重的种族歧视吗? |
[04:06] | Racist? Come on. We both know there’s no racism anymore. | 种族歧视? 得了吧 天知地知哪还有什么种族歧视? |
[04:09] | It ended the day Martin Luther King landed on the moon. | 从马丁·路德·金登上月球那天就没了 |
[04:12] | Man, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 靠 知道你在胡扯些什么吗? |
[04:14] | I would love to be black in today’s society. | 搁今天 我还巴不得做黑人呢 |
[04:16] | You set all the trends, and you get to say the “N” word. | 你们引领潮流 还可以说那个对黑人大不敬的词 |
[04:20] | You have no idea how many times I’ve wanted to say the “N” word. | 你可不知道我有多少次想说那个词了 |
[04:23] | You know what, Steve? I need some time away from your dumb ass. | 知道吗? Steve 我得离你这个傻X远点 |
[04:25] | – Wait. You’re not mad at me, are you? – Oh, no. I’m not mad. | – 等下 你不是生我气了吧? – 哪的话 生什么气啊 |
[04:30] | Okay, now you’re sending mixed signals. | 好吧 你现在把我搞糊涂了 |
[04:35] | Uh, have you noticed this Park has more dead animals than live animals? | 你有注意公园里的死动物比活动物还多吗? |
[04:38] | It might have something to do with this… tree. | 可能和这棵树有关系 |
[04:47] | Woody let them install it so he could get free text messaging. | Woody找人装了这个 这样他就能免费发短信了 |
[04:50] | Good-bye, endangered friend. | 永别了 濒危的朋友 |
[04:53] | So, Connie, have you been taking your meds? | 那个 Connie 你有坚持吃药吗? |
[04:56] | Because I noticed you went a little more bat-shit crazy than usual | 因为我注意到你会比平时疯癫一些 |
[04:59] | when Woody mentioned the name Kirk Sanders. | 只要Woody一提… Kirk Sanders |
[05:02] | Kirk Sanders Kirk Sanders! | |
[05:06] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[05:07] | There’s something about me you don’t know. | 我有个不为人知的秘密 |
[05:09] | Before I came to Brickleberry, I was trained to be a Navy Seal. | 来脆莓前 我本在接受海豹突击队训练 |
[05:13] | Sanders was my C.O. | Sanders是我的指挥官 |
[05:16] | I was actually really good at it. | 本来我在里面也算顺风顺水 |
[05:19] | But Sanders discovered my weakness. | 但Sanders发现了我的软肋 |
[05:21] | And he used it against me. | 而且利用这点对付我 |
[05:23] | Holy Jesus. | 我的老天爷 |
[05:25] | What is that? What the [Bleep] Is that? | 这什么玩意? 这特么是什么玩意? |
[05:27] | Sir, a four-course Thanksgiving dinner, Sir. | 报告 是四人份感恩节大餐 长官 |
[05:30] | Why did you hide an entire Thanksgiving dinner in your footlocker? | 为什么你把整份感恩节大餐藏在床脚柜里? |
[05:34] | Sir, I eat when I get nervous, Sir. | 报告 我一紧张就想吃东西 长官 |
[05:36] | So you like Thanksgiving dinner? | 你喜欢吃感恩节大餐对吧? |
[05:39] | Well, from now on, you will be eating Thanksgiving dinner 24/7! | 从现在开始 你就一周7天一天24小时不停吃感恩节大餐 |
[05:57] | All the weight I gained sort of affected my performance. | 我长胖不少 而肥胖似乎也影响了我的发挥 |
[06:05] | These men are dead because of you! | 这些人都是因你而死 |
[06:08] | Now eat! They paid for it. You eat it. | 吃吧 他们用生命买了单 现在轮到你”享用”了 |
[06:14] | And I’ve had a slight weight problem ever since. | 自那时起我就有些体重问题 |
[06:18] | That man ruined my life. | 那家伙毁了我的前程 |
[06:19] | Oh, your life’s not so bad. You work here. | 你人生不算灰暗啦 还能在这儿工作呢 |
[06:27] | This should go up nice and quick. Whoosh! | 这样烧起来又透又快 真棒 |
[06:31] | Hey, Denzel. I just want to apologize for earlier. | 嘿 Denzel 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[06:35] | I don’t know what it’s like to be in your shoes. We okay now? | 我不知道身为黑人的感受 我们现在和解了吗? |
[06:37] | – Yeah, we cool. – Oh, and I got you this. | – 是啊 无所谓了 – 我给你弄了个这个 |
[06:40] | It’s a pimp cup. It seemed weird that you didn’t already have one. | 是个皮条客杯 奇怪的是你居然没这玩意 |
[06:44] | – You did not just give me a pimp cup. – What? You don’t like it? | – 你不只给了我这么个杯子 – 怎么 你不喜欢? |
[06:47] | Yeah, of course I like it. But that’s beside the point. | 我当然喜欢了 但问题不在这儿 |
[06:51] | To your right, Mr. Secretary of the Interior, | 请看右边 内务部秘书先生 |
[06:54] | you’ll see that the mountains are still there. | 你可以看到保留良好的群山 |
[06:56] | Feel free to count them. | 可以数数有多少座 |
[06:57] | Does that bear have a pilot’s license? | 那只熊有飞行员执照吗? |
[07:00] | No, but don’t worry. I’m not as drunk as he is. | 没 不过别担心 我没他那么醉 |
[07:02] | Ooh, a fire. | 天啊 森林大火 |
[07:03] | Can you believe the luck? Hold onto your hat. This might be heroic. | 真是赶巧啊 坐稳当咯 这将是英雄式的时刻 |
[07:07] | Just have to hit the water drop button. | 只要轻按洒水按钮 |
[07:11] | – That was the fuel dump button! – Whoops. | – 你那是排油按钮 – 糟糕 |
[07:14] | You think all black people walk around with pimp cups? | 你以为黑人就要拿着皮条客杯到处乱转? |
[07:16] | – I thought you were smarter than that. – That’s unfair! | – 我还以为你会动点脑筋呢 – 这不公平 |
[07:18] | What have I ever done to make you think I’m smarter than that? | 我哪里做过让你觉得比这更有脑子的事了? |
[07:21] | – Wait, is that gas? – You’re right. Holy cow! | – 等等 这是汽油吗? – 一点不错 我靠 |
[07:24] | It’s raining gas. We’re gonna be rich! | 老天居然下油了 我们有得赚了 |
[07:27] | Ste-Zel Ste-Zel. | |
[07:33] | Man. What happened? | 老天 我到底怎么了? |
[07:35] | Just relax now. You’ve both suffered fourth- and fifth-degree burns. | 放轻松 你们遭受了四至五度烧伤 |
[07:40] | You did very well in surgery, but I’m afraid there | 手术十分顺利 但恐怕… |
[07:42] | was a teensy, tiny mistake with the skin grafts. | 移植皮肤时出了点小小的失误 |
[07:45] | Mistake? Wait, wait, wait. What kind of mistake? | 失误? 等等等等 什么样的失误? |
[07:50] | I went ahead and took 3% off your bill. | 我给你们减3%的费用 |
[07:52] | Whenever you’re ready. | 医药费慢慢筹 |
[07:57] | White? Why the hell am I white? | 白人? 为毛我变成了白人? |
[07:59] | Hey, honest mix-up. You were both burnt to a crisp. | 嘿 说老实话 你俩都被烧成焦炭了 |
[08:02] | We knew that one of you was African-American, | 我们知道你们其中一个是黑人 |
[08:04] | and your friend was the one holding the pimp cup. | 而你的朋友刚好就拿着皮条客杯 |
[08:06] | That was all the evidence we needed. | 这就是我们需要的身份证明了 |
[08:08] | Isn’t this great, Denzel? | 这不好吗 Denzel? |
[08:09] | I get a chance to experience life the way you do, | 我有机会体验你的生活 |
[08:12] | and you get to discover how lame it is to be white. | 你也能体验身为白人有多挫了 |
[08:15] | I already know it’s lame to be white, Steve! | 我不体验也知道白人很挫 Steve |
[08:17] | Ah, from now on, I’m black Steve. | 现在开始 请叫我黑人Steve |
[08:20] | – I’m not gonna call you black Steve. – Ah, you just did. | – 我才不会叫你黑人Steve – 你这不就叫了 |
[08:23] | Holler. | 啦啦 |
[08:26] | Doc, look. You got to get me back into some beautiful black skin, right now. | 听着 大夫 现在就弄点漂亮的黑人皮肤把我整回去 |
[08:29] | Ooh, smallish problem. We’re all out. | 有个小问题 黑人皮肤用光了 |
[08:31] | Your friend, black Steve, is very fat. | 你朋友黑人Steve实在太胖了 |
[08:33] | Aw, man, I can’t be white. Anything but white. | 见鬼 我不能当白人 我最不想当的就是白人 |
[08:37] | Tell you what, I’ve got a roll of Mexican I’ve been trying to get rid of. | 这样说吧 我有一堆想处理掉的墨西哥人皮 |
[08:39] | No, no, no. White is fine. Thank you. | 得了得了 白人也凑合 谢了 |
[08:43] | As any numb nuts can see, the cause of the fire was not natural. | 傻瓜都能看得出来 这不是一场自然火灾 |
[08:46] | I’m certain we are dealing with something far more sinister. | 我确定我们面临的情况要更为凶险 |
[08:50] | Arson. | 纵火犯 |
[08:51] | What kind of depraved monster would do something like this? | 何方妖孽会做出这等令人发指的事? |
[08:54] | Hmm, for some reason, I have the feeling he has a mustache. | 不知为什么 我觉得那纵火犯可能有撮小胡子 |
[08:59] | Most arsonists have a mustache. | 大部分纵火犯都有小胡子 |
[09:02] | Mustache? Arsonist? | 小胡子? 纵火犯? |
[09:05] | Very funny, Malloy. | 真会逗乐 Malloy |
[09:07] | You little bastard. | 你这小混球 |
[09:08] | My hand to heaven, whoever’s behind this is gonna get the chair! | 我向天发誓 不管纵火犯是谁 他就等着坐电椅吧 |
[09:16] | Hey! I know you. | 嘿 我认得你 |
[09:18] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | – 不 你不认得 – 是的 我认得你 |
[09:20] | You are that man hooker in Hanoi that I went down on. | 你是我在河内看上的那个男妓 |
[09:24] | That’s right. I’m a male prostitute from Hanoi. | 没错 我是个来自河内的男妓 |
[09:27] | – Thanks for going down on me. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你能看上我 – 不客气 |
[09:30] | Woo, you put on a couple pounds, didn’t you, Phuong Kim? | 好久不见长胖了 有没有啊 Phuong Kim |
[09:33] | Wait. You’re not Vietnamese. | 等等 你根本不是越南人 |
[09:35] | Now I remember you! | 现在我记起来了 |
[09:37] | You are that waste of space that washed out of my program. | 你就是那个被我从项目里踢出去的饭桶 |
[09:41] | I knew that you would wind up in a garbage dump like this. | 我就知道你会流落到这等鬼地方 |
[09:50] | Who’s the nerd? | 这呆子是谁? |
[09:51] | Malloy, I know he looks like a lame, white douche, but it’s Denzel. | Malloy 我知道他看着像白人挫蛋 但这是Denzel |
[09:55] | Hey, no matter what color I am on the outside, | 嘿 不管我外在的肤色如何 |
[09:57] | on the inside, I’ll always be a dignified black man. | 内心里我永远都是个高傲的黑人 |
[10:00] | That makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[10:20] | – What’s up, niggers? – What? Niggers? | – 如何咧 黑鬼们? – 什么? 黑鬼? |
[10:23] | Oh, hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[10:24] | You ain’t allowed to say our word, you white bread cracker. | 你们可不许说我们用的词 你个白面饼干 |
[10:27] | See, Denzel, when Steve says it, it’s empowering and cool, | 你看 Denzel Steve这样说没争议而且很酷 |
[10:30] | when we say it, it’s a slur. | 我们说 就算是骂街 |
[10:32] | We? Are you crazy? I’m black! | 我们? 你有病啊? 我是黑人啊 |
[10:34] | – No, not really. – Not so much. | – 不对 不算是 – 不太像诶 |
[10:36] | You watch your mouth, white boy. | 嘴可别脏 白崽子 |
[10:38] | See? Don’t make black Steve have to pop off! | 看见没? 别惹黑人Steve发飙 |
[10:40] | Stop talking like that. | 不许再装黑人说话 |
[10:42] | – Back up, back up! Back that ass up! – Fellas! We don’t need a race riot here. | – 后退后退 后你丫的退 – 各位 犯不上在这儿搞种族骚乱 |
[10:46] | But if we have one, I’d like you to know right now | 如果真是种族骚乱 我想让你们知道 |
[10:48] | that I’m siding with the blacks. | 现在我跟黑人一伙 |
[10:50] | I’m sure baby powder over here didn’t mean anything by it, black Steve. | 我肯定那位婴儿爽身粉不是故意的 黑人Steve |
[10:53] | Stop calling him black Steve! | 别再叫他黑人Steve |
[10:54] | You need to be cool like menthol’s, relaxed like Jheri Curl, baby. | 做人要像曼妥思一样爽酷 像杰瑞卷一样自然 宝贝 |
[10:58] | Listen, Woodrow, black Steve’s gots to bounce. | 听着 Woodrow 黑人Steve得闪了 |
[11:01] | I need to adjust to the dubious ramifications of my unexpected color-ification. | 我需要适应一下意外染色事件带来的可疑影响 |
[11:06] | – Malloy, translation. – He wants the day off because he’s black. | – Malloy 翻译给我听 – 因为他变黑人 他想休假 |
[11:09] | – Sounds fair. – A day off sounds like a good idea. | – 不过分 – 休一天假听起来不错 |
[11:12] | I think I need some counseling or some shit. | 我看我得来个心理咨询什么的 |
[11:13] | Denied! You’ve got work to do, Snowflake. | 做梦 你可有活儿要干 小雪花儿 |
[11:15] | Aw, man. This sucks. | 靠啊 白人衰透了 |
[11:18] | Huh. We need to get you a new look. | 咱们得弄个新形象 |
[11:22] | Jive turkey. | 劲舞火鸡流 |
[11:24] | Word up. | 我同意 |
[11:25] | Hmm, how about a retro look? | 试试怀旧风如何? |
[11:29] | ♪ Swing low… ♪ | ♪ 摇荡缓兮 ♪ |
[11:30] | ♪ Sweet chariot… ♪ | ♪ 仁惠之车 ♪ |
[11:34] | Hmm. I like it, but I need a style that’s all my own. | 我喜欢 但我得走出完全属于自己的风格 |
[11:38] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[11:46] | Who are you? | 你是哪位啊? |
[11:48] | – Black Steve, baby. – Do you mind if I touch your hair? | – 在下黑人Steve 宝贝 – 介意我摸摸你头发吗? |
[11:51] | Not at all. | 哪儿的话 |
[11:55] | See, Denzel! There’s no racism. | 看好了 Dennzel 才没有什么种族主义 |
[11:58] | – These people love me. – You look dumb as hell. | – 这些人爱死我了 – 你看着就一傻X |
[12:02] | Well, might as well embrace my new culture. | 算了 我也体验下我的新文化好了 |
[12:10] | Bikram yoga. | 比克拉姆瑜珈术 |
[12:12] | Babybjorn. | 婴儿双肩背 |
[12:15] | Arcade Fire. | 拱廊之火 |
[12:17] | Gluten-free. | 无麸质饮食 |
[12:22] | Bro, you forgot your… | 兄弟 你忘拿你的… |
[12:24] | Caramel Macchiato. | 焦糖玛奇朵 |
[12:27] | I can’t take being white! I got to get back to my roots. | 我受不了做白人 我得寻根访祖 |
[12:34] | Nah, look out! He’s gonna grab you! | 不要啊 当心 他要逮着你了 |
[12:39] | Hey, reading rainbow! Don’t let them put you on that slave ship! | 嘿 “阅读彩虹”男 别让他们把你弄上奴隶船 |
[12:47] | – What are you two doing? – And let the nagging begin. | – 你们俩在干嘛? – 唠叨开始吧 |
[12:50] | I don’t nag. I’m sick and tired of you saying that I nag. | 我才不唠叨 我最受不了你们说我唠叨了 |
[12:53] | Oh, great. Now I sound like a nag. | 好吧 现在我倒像个碎嘴婆了 |
[12:54] | – More like a bitch. – Will you pipe down? | – 更像个八婆吧 – 都给我安静点 |
[12:56] | I’m trying to spy on Sanders. | 我正要监视Sanders呢 |
[12:58] | He’s got the arson evidence in his cabin. | 他房屋里有纵火的证据 |
[13:00] | Good. I hope that pathetic dickhole fries. | 很好 希望那个悲催的混蛋上电椅 |
[13:02] | I am the dickhole who ordered that fire! | 我就是那个下令纵火的混蛋 |
[13:04] | – Mm-hmm. That changes nothing. – Hey, this affects you too, Ethel. | – 对啊 我也用不着改口 – 这也会影响你的 Ethel |
[13:08] | If the FBI traces it back to Denzel and Steve, | 如果FBI查到Denzel和Steve身上 |
[13:10] | all three of us would go up the river and you’ll be out of a job. | 我们仨都得吃牢饭 你就得下岗 |
[13:13] | Con: I’ll be homeless. | 弊 我无家可归 |
[13:15] | Pro: Steve will be getting sodomized in the [Bleep] Hole. | 利 Steve会被奸得菊花残 满地伤 |
[13:18] | Oddly, that’s a push. | 好奇怪 我有动力了 |
[13:20] | I need to steal that evidence. | 我必须把证据偷回来 |
[13:22] | But Sanders is a pro. Only a ninja could get past him. | 但Sanders是专业人士 只有忍者才能绕过他这关 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I know. Too bad Denzel’s white now. | 是啊 我懂 Denzel变了人种真是糟糕 |
[13:26] | I said “ninja.” | 我说的是”忍者” |
[13:28] | We don’t have a ninja, but we do have a Navy Seal. | 我们没有忍者 但我们有个海豹突击队员 |
[13:32] | I won’t do it. | 我才不干 |
[13:33] | Oh, so I guess you don’t want to keep your job. | 那我猜你是不想要这份工作了 |
[13:36] | Don’t you want to keep Woody out of jail? | 你不想让Woody免受牢狱之苦吗? |
[13:37] | Stupid question. | 这问题好没说服力 |
[13:38] | Connie, think about it, this is the Seal mission you never got to perform. | Connie 想想 这就是你没机会参加的海豹突击队任务啊 |
[13:42] | You’ll finally have the chance to prove to him that you do have what it takes. | 你终于有机会向他证明你是当突击队员的料了 |
[13:46] | Prove to who? Kirk Sanders? | 证明给谁看? Kirk Sanders? |
[13:48] | Kirk Sanders? Kirk Sanders? | |
[13:50] | I love doing that to her. | 我就喜欢这样耍她 |
[13:54] | Black Steve, you’re my hero. Look over here, black Steve. | 黑人Steve 你是我的英雄 看这边 黑人Steve |
[13:57] | Yoo-hoo, black Steve. | 看这边 黑人Steve |
[14:01] | What seems to be the problem, bacon grease? | 有什么问题吗 猪油佬? |
[14:03] | Your brake lights are out and your tags are expired. | 你的刹车灯坏了 而且车牌过期了 |
[14:06] | – And? – Look, I’m almost done with my shift. | – 所以呢? – 听着 我快要交班了 |
[14:08] | I’m just gonna let you off with a warning. | 今天就给你个警告 放你走人 |
[14:10] | A warning? Oh, I see how it is. | 警告? 我明白什么意思了 |
[14:13] | A black man can’t get a ticket, huh? | 黑人连罚单都得不着 是吧? |
[14:15] | Denzel was right. Racism is real. | Denzel说得对 种族歧视确实存在 |
[14:18] | Well, Whitey just pissed off the wrong brother. | 白崽子可惹恼了不该招惹的黑兄弟了 |
[14:21] | Ass-salami steak ‘ums, my brothers, this morning, I was a black man, | 走过路过都来听听哎 兄弟们 今天早上我只是个黑人 |
[14:25] | but now, I’m an angry black man. | 但现在 我是个愤怒的黑人 |
[14:28] | I was the victim of police discrimination and humiliation. | 我成了警察歧视和羞辱下的受害者 |
[14:32] | They refused to give me a ticket because of the color of my skin. | 他们因为我的肤色 拒绝开我的罚单 |
[14:37] | I’m confused by your message. | 你说的话真让我糊涂 |
[14:39] | – I can’t believe people are buying this. – Well, I’m lost. | – 难以置信人们买单这个 – 好么 我迷糊了 |
[14:42] | First you were mad that Steve didn’t think there was racism, | 起先你生Steve的气因为他不信有种族歧视 |
[14:45] | now you’re mad that he does. | 现在他信 你又生他气 |
[14:46] | He got off with a warning. | 没罚他 是他拣便宜 |
[14:48] | Take it easy, egg white. | 别往心里去 蛋白男 |
[14:49] | – We need to support black Steve. – Man, whatever. | – 我们要支持黑人Steve – 随你们便 |
[14:52] | I said to myself, “black Steve, it’s time to take a stand.” | 我对自己说 黑人Steve啊 是时候站出来了 |
[14:56] | Like when Harriet Tubman blew up the challenger. | 就像Harriet Tubman炸掉挑战者号一样 |
[15:01] | Ah, my longtime friend, Denzel. | 我的老朋友 Denzel |
[15:03] | I’m not your friend. I hate you. | 谁是你朋友? 恨你还来不及 |
[15:05] | This man does not represent the black race! | 这家伙代表不了黑色人种 |
[15:07] | What does he know about the black race? He’s not even black. | 他对黑色人种又知道个啥? 他都不是黑人 |
[15:11] | I am black, bitch! | 谁不是黑人? 贱货 |
[15:13] | Take your hands off me, you white devil! | 松开臭爪子 你个白鬼 |
[15:23] | Well Connie, it’s go time. Now get psyched. | 好了 Connie 是时候行动了 振作起来 |
[15:28] | You broke my goddamn nose! | 你特么把我鼻子撞烂了 |
[15:35] | Warning. I only got a warning. | 警告 就警告这么简单? |
[15:38] | Let’s break down that word. | 咱来分解分解这个词吧 |
[15:39] | Warn… to give notice, advice, or intimidation! | 警… 就是提示 建议 或者 恐吓 |
[15:44] | Ing. | 告 |
[15:45] | I do not know what “ing” means, but if I had to guess, I’d say it means | 我不知道”告”是啥意思 非让我说一个 我想它是说… |
[15:48] | “[bleep] Black people!” | 去你丫的黑人 |
[15:50] | Man, I am sick of that race-baiting idiot. | 擦 真腻歪这个搞种族迫害的白痴 |
[15:52] | Now, Denzel, we need to put ourselves in his shoes. | 听着 Denzel 我们应该换位思考 |
[15:55] | – We don’t know his struggles. – He’s only been black for a week. | – 咱不知道他的苦处 – 他不过刚做一个礼拜的黑人 |
[15:58] | It might have been a tough week. We don’t know. | 这一周或许很难熬呢 咱又没经历 |
[16:01] | Wow, you guys are tolerant. Maybe I misjudged this town. | 我去 你们这么宽容 或许我看扁这镇子了 |
[16:04] | Just because we talk like Morons, | 别看我们说话像蠢蛋 |
[16:06] | don’t mean we ain’t got a nuanced understanding of social justice. | 但这不妨碍我们深谙啥是社会公平正义 |
[16:09] | Personally, I always thought this town could use a few more synagogues. | 个人观点 我觉得镇上应该多置办几个犹太教会 |
[16:13] | All right, I get it, but black Steve don’t bother you at all? | 行了 我懂了 你们一点都不烦黑人Steve么? |
[16:16] | I can relate to his message. | 我听不懂他要说啥 |
[16:17] | We didn’t land on Fraggle Rock, Fraggle Rock landed on us. | 不是我们欺负白鬼 是白鬼上赶着欺负我们 |
[16:22] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[16:23] | There’s got to be a way to teach Steve a lesson. | 肯定有什么法子能教训教训Steve |
[16:25] | That’s it. Hey, guys. | 有了 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:27] | You want to help me play a joke on my friend? | 要不要帮我整我朋友一把? |
[16:29] | What kind of joke? | 怎么个整法? |
[16:32] | Man, come on now. Don’t y’all have white sheets? | 靠 拜托 你就没白床单? |
[16:34] | That was a white sheet. | 你披的就是白床单 |
[16:36] | I’m a bit of a bed wetter. | 我有时会尿床啦 |
[16:39] | All right, guys. Now look. We’re not gonna hurt him. | 好了 伙计们 听好 我们不会伤害他 |
[16:42] | We’ll just give him a good scare, okay? | 只是好好吓唬他一把 懂吧? |
[16:48] | Come on, boys. We gonna catch us a black Steve. | 走起 兄弟们 咱们逮个黑人Steve回来 |
[16:59] | Where ya headed boy? | 小伙子这是去哪啊? |
[17:01] | I’m off to the square glasses and bow tie store. | 去买方框眼镜 再逛逛领结店 |
[17:03] | – Get him! – Unhand me at once! | – 抓住他 – 都松手 |
[17:06] | – Who are you? – We the KKK, bitch. | – 你们是什么人? – 我们是KKK 贱货 |
[17:08] | Triple “K”? I thought you guys just provided emergency road services. | 三K党? 我还以为你们只搞紧急道路救援啥的 |
[17:19] | You can do this, Connie. | 你行的 Connie |
[17:21] | Thank you, Ethel. Kiss for good luck? | 谢了 Ethel 送个吻祝好运呗? |
[17:23] | No. | 不 |
[17:25] | Fingerblast? | 咸猪手袭臀? |
[17:26] | Okay, I’m going. | 好了 我行动了 |
[17:33] | I did it. Take that, Sanders. | 成功了 瞧好吧 Sanders |
[17:42] | What’s going on? This thing is supposed to be able to hoist a Sherman tank. | 怎么回事? 这玩意经得住一架谢尔曼坦克的啊 |
[17:46] | Uh-oh, Ethel. I shouldn’t have eaten those deviled eggs. | 糟了 Ethel 我不该吃那些魔鬼蛋的 |
[17:49] | What? | 哈? |
[17:53] | What the… aah! Mustard gas! | 什么东西… 不好 芥子气 |
[17:55] | Ethel! Help! | Ethel 拉我 |
[17:57] | Well, what do we have here? A flying humpback whale? | 看啊 这是何方神圣? 飞翔的座头鲸? |
[18:01] | I’m not flying. | 我没在飞 |
[18:02] | So trying to pull a cover-up, are you? | 干嘛? 想掩藏真相? 是不? |
[18:05] | You are way out of your league, you disgusting fat-ass! | 你已经愈发背离组织了 恶心的肥猪 |
[18:12] | You will never amount to anything. | 这辈子还有什么出息?! |
[18:15] | Because you are a fat piece of… | 就凭这一身死肥… |
[18:18] | Shiii…! | 膘… |
[18:22] | Oh, Jesus! He’s dead. | 完了 他死了 |
[18:24] | You know what this means? | 知道这意味什么吗? |
[18:26] | I completed a mission. I can be a Navy Seal. | 我完成任务 可以做海豹突击队员了 |
[18:29] | No fingerblast, Connie. | 休想袭臀 Connie |
[18:32] | – What are you gonna do to me? – Oh, I think you know. | – 你们要对我怎样? – 你还不知道吗? |
[18:35] | Oh, God. Being black isn’t so much fun anymore. | 天啊 当个黑人没那么好玩了 |
[18:38] | That’s right. It’s not all pimp cups and bitches is it, black Steve? | 没错 不全是皮条客杯和婊子 黑人Steve |
[18:41] | Up here’s a clearing. It’s the perfect spot for a… | 前面有块空地 正好留出场子… |
[18:44] | Klan rally! | 三K党集会 |
[18:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[18:47] | Hey, brothers. Welcome. Better late than never. | 嘿 兄弟们 欢迎 迟到总比不到好 |
[18:50] | I love the new outfits. Very 2012. | 我喜欢你们的长衫 很新颖 |
[18:53] | Oh, you know what? We left our giant rebel flag in the truck. | 话说啊 我们有个超大联盟旗落在卡车里了 |
[18:56] | Oh, we got extras. Looks like you brought us a present. | 我们有备用 看上去你们带了份礼物呢 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God. | 我天呐 |
[19:01] | Is that black Steve Williams, the civil rights leader? | 这是民权运动领袖 黑人Steve Williams吗? |
[19:09] | You guys are all right. Grab him. | 你们几个太能干了 抓他过来 |
[19:15] | Wait, everybody. Are you sure you want to do this? | 等下 各位 你们确定要这么干? |
[19:17] | Absolutely. Any last words? | 一点不错 有何遗言? |
[19:20] | I just have a message for my friend, Denzel. | 我只想给我朋友Denzel留句话 |
[19:22] | I just want to say I’m sorry. | 我只想跟他说抱歉 |
[19:23] | Now, ho… ho… ho… ho… hold on. I can’t remember all that. | 停停停停停 我可记不住那么多 |
[19:26] | Somebody get me an ink pen. | 谁递我个水笔? |
[19:28] | All right. Start over. | 好了 从头开始 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry about… | 我很抱歉… |
[19:31] | “I’m sorry about…” | 我很抱歉… |
[19:36] | “Forgive me, I love you, see you in hell”. | 原谅我 我爱你 地狱见咯 |
[19:38] | Close enough. Let’s kill him. | 时辰已到 了结他吧 |
[19:39] | – Stop right there! – Denzel? | – 住手 – Denzel? |
[19:41] | That man right there is white. | 挂在上面这男的是个白人 |
[19:43] | There was a surgical mix-up. | 外科手术搞错了 |
[19:45] | I am the black man. | 我才是黑人 |
[19:47] | – He’s what? – My goodness. | – 他是啥? – 我天啊 |
[19:49] | You mean we almost hung a white man because he has black skin? | 你是说 我们差点吊死一个白人 就因为他长着黑皮肤? |
[19:54] | Color really is only skin deep. It doesn’t mean anything. | 肤色还真只是表面的东西 什么都说明不了 |
[19:57] | Aw, man, that’s great. You serious? | 伙计 说得真好 你认真的? |
[19:59] | Hell no. Hang ’em both! | 认真你妹 俩都吊 |
[20:01] | Looks like this is it, bro. At least we’re going out together. | 看来没办法了 兄弟 但求同日死吧 |
[20:03] | Ste-Zel to the end. | Ste-Zel至死 |
[20:05] | I feel the same way, brother, but I don’t care much for your KKK friends. | 我也这么想 兄弟 不过我不是很喜欢你的三K党朋友 |
[20:09] | Ready? On three. One, two… | 好了? 三 一 二… |
[20:13] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[20:15] | It’s raining gas, boys! | 下油了 伙计们 |
[20:17] | We’re gonna be rich! | 我们有的赚了 |
[20:24] | Ah, damn it, I meant to hit the body dump button! | 该死 我要按抛尸钮来着 |
[20:27] | Ah, here we go. | 好了 赶紧吧 |
[20:35] | Ah, it’s gonna be great being black again. | 重新做回黑人太好了 |
[20:38] | And although I’ll be white Steve, I won’t be the same Steve. | 虽然变回白人Steve 但此Steve非彼Steve |
[20:41] | I’ll be more mature and sensitive. | 我一定会更成熟 更体贴 |
[20:44] | Well, friends, there’s something I need to tell you. | 那个 朋友们 有些事我得告诉你们 |
[20:46] | – We both Mexican, ain’t we? – How’d you guess? | – 我俩都成墨西哥佬了 是不? – 你咋猜到的? |
[20:49] | Andale, andale! | 走着 走着 |
[20:53] | Would you like to buy some oranges? | 要买点桔子吃不? |
[21:04] | jinglili099 | 翻译 |
[21:08] | P2Pfiend | 鸣谢 |
[21:09] | David Coleman | 鸣谢 |
[21:10] | Addi7ed.com | 鸣谢 |