时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | The French capital hosts the second Grand Slam of the year. | 本年度第二项大满贯赛事 在法国首都巴黎举办 |
[00:18] | Welcome to Roland-Garros. | 欢迎来到罗兰加洛斯 |
[00:23] | The French Open is tough. | 法网很难打 |
[00:26] | Because your body doesn’t quite know what it’s about to face. | 因为你的身体不清楚 接下来面对的是什么 |
[00:33] | Over the past two decades, there’s been thousands of men and women | 过去20年来 有成千上万的男女球员 |
[00:36] | who have come here hoping to lift the crown. | 来到这里 想举起奖杯 |
[00:39] | But since 2005 on the men’s side, there’s just one that’s dominated. | 但自2005年以来 在男子比赛中 只有一个人主宰了这片球场 |
[00:45] | The most successful man in the tournament’s history. | 法网史上最成功的男人 |
[00:48] | The king of clay. | 红土之王 |
[00:51] | The Spaniard, Rafael Nadal! | 西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[01:00] | Rafael Nadal steps out | 拉菲尔纳达尔踏上了 |
[01:02] | onto what has often been described as his living room. | 被称为他家客厅的这个地方 |
[01:07] | His record here is phenomenal. 105 wins, only three losses. | 他在这里取得了惊人的成绩 一共赢过105场 只输掉3场 |
[01:14] | He comes here and he is the embodiment of self-confidence. | 纳达尔来了 他就是自信的化身 |
[01:19] | I want absolutely no piece of Rafa on a clay court. | 我绝不想在红土球场上遇到纳达尔 |
[01:22] | Conversation has largely become, | 大家的对话基本上都变成了 |
[01:24] | “Who has the potential to stop Rafa?” And the answer is, “Not many.” | “谁有能力阻挡纳达尔的脚步” 答案是“没几个” |
[01:29] | You don’t want to have Rafa. | 你不会想遇到纳达尔 |
[01:32] | There is no better mover on the surface. | 纳达尔在红土上的移动能力无人能及 |
[01:35] | You watch Rafa on clay, the sliding isn’t an issue, | 看看纳达尔在红土球场上打球 你会发现滑步根本不是问题 |
[01:38] | whereas someone like me, who didn’t grow up on the surface, | 但像我这样不常打红土的人 |
[01:41] | I look like an elephant on roller skates. | 在场上简直就是笨手笨脚 |
[01:43] | I always say that you don’t win a Grand Slam with your tennis. | 我一直说 你不是凭网球能力 赢得大满贯赛事 |
[01:46] | You win a Grand Slam with your heart. | 要想赢大满贯赛事 要用心才行 想在罗兰加洛斯打败纳达尔 |
[01:48] | To try to beat Rafael Nadal at Roland-Garros | |
[01:51] | continues to be the toughest ask in tennis. | 仍然是网球界最大的挑战 |
[01:55] | I mean, just grit and perseverance. | 靠的就是勇气和毅力 |
[01:59] | Forget about just tennis. | 所有运动中有比网球更难的吗? (破发点:大满贯之路) (剧名:红土之王) |
[02:01] | Is there a harder thing to do in all of sports? | |
[02:20] | Sascha was in here earlier and said, just watching you on these courts, | 之前萨沙在这里说 单是看到你在红土球场上 |
[02:23] | he felt like your ball was coming off your racket at 20 miles an hour faster | 就能感觉到你的球以每小时 32公里的速度从球拍上飞下来 |
[02:28] | and that you’re a 30% better player here than almost anywhere else. | 你在这里的表现 比在其他任何地方都要好30% |
[02:32] | 30% better player here than in the rest of places or the rest of the players? | 是比在其他地方的表现好30% 还是比其他选手好30%? |
[02:36] | -No… | 不是… |
[02:40] | That would be nice. | 那就太好了 |
[02:42] | -Actually, I was for a while, but… | 其实有一段时间我确实这样 不过… |
[02:46] | Not anymore, I think. | 我觉得我没有那么厉害了 |
[02:47] | In the sport, things can change quick, | 在网球运动中 情况瞬息万变 |
[02:51] | and the only thing that I can do is try to be ready. | 我唯一能做的就是尽量做好准备 |
[02:58] | Stay on that line. | 站在线上 |
[03:01] | -Second mark for me. -Yeah. | -第二个标记是给我的 -对 |
[03:07] | I’m Félix Auger-Aliassime. | 我是菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 |
[03:09] | I’m 21 years old. I’m from Montreal, Canada. | 我今年21岁 来自加拿大蒙特利尔 (世界排名第九) |
[03:13] | Three, two, one, action. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[03:15] | The expectation on Félix has always been very high. | 大家对菲利克斯的期望很高 |
[03:19] | Even when he was 12, he was already seen like one of the best players in the world. | 他12岁时就被认为是 世界上最优秀的网球选手之一了 |
[03:24] | At 14 he’s become the youngest player to get a world ranking. | 14岁的他成为了拥有世界排名的 最年轻球员 |
[03:30] | Félix Auger-Aliassime, at just 18, | 刚满18岁的菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 |
[03:34] | is the youngest ever ATP 500 finalist. | 是有史以来进入ATP500决赛 最年轻的选手 |
[03:38] | And action. | 开始 |
[03:41] | The big dream’s to be number one in the world, win Grand Slams. | 我最大的梦想是成为世界第一 赢得大满贯 |
[03:46] | As a kid, you saw it on TV, but it was like a movie. | 小时候在电视上看到时 感觉就像是电影 |
[03:51] | Now it’s more of a reality, an objective. | 现在更像现实 像一个目标 |
[03:54] | Last one, guys. | 最后一条 各位 |
[03:55] | -I love the challenge. -I want you to look at me. | -我热爱挑战 -你要看着我 |
[03:58] | Lately, Félix has proven that he could be neck-to-neck with the best in the world. | 最近菲利克斯证明了 他可以与世界上最好的选手并驾齐驱 |
[04:03] | He did that in Rome with Djokovic. | 他在罗马与德约科维奇较量时 证明了这一点 |
[04:07] | –No way has he made that! –He didn’t have a chance. | 不可思议 这个球太精彩了 他一点机会都没有 |
[04:12] | With Medvédev in Australia. | 在澳大利亚跟梅德韦杰夫较量时 证明了这一点 |
[04:17] | He’s unplayable at the moment. Untouchable. | 现在他所向无敌 望尘莫及 |
[04:20] | Flawless from Auger-Aliassime. | 奥热阿利亚西姆的球技简直完美 |
[04:23] | Three, two, one. Action. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[04:26] | Félix is a tennis prodigy. But, you know, he’s 21 now. | 菲利克斯是网球神童 但是他现在21岁了 |
[04:31] | He hasn’t won a big tournament yet. He hasn’t won a Grand Slam. | 他还没拿过世界大赛的冠军 没拿到过大满贯赛事的冠军 |
[04:35] | -Love it. Felix, thank you. -Thank you, everybody. | -很棒 菲利克斯 谢谢 -谢谢各位 |
[04:38] | So he needs to find something to take him to the next level. | 所以他需要加把劲 更上一层楼 |
[04:48] | Thanks, Toni, for all the moments you’ve given us. | 托尼 谢谢你带给我们的精彩时刻 |
[04:53] | Couple of bits of news have taken place away from the court | 球场之外出现了重大新闻 |
[04:57] | is that Félix Auger-Aliassime is going to be coached by Toni Nadal. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 将由托尼纳达尔执教 |
[05:01] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[05:05] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[05:06] | Hello, my name is Toni Nadal. | 大家好 我叫托尼纳达尔 |
[05:10] | Any relation? | 跟纳达尔是什么关系? |
[05:11] | I am Rafael Nadal’s uncle. | 我是拉菲尔纳达尔的叔叔 |
[05:14] | I was his coach and now I am Rafael Nadal’s uncle. | 我之前是纳达尔的教练 现在只是他叔叔 |
[05:19] | You’re a legend. | 您是传奇 |
[05:23] | I felt like I was at an age where I could expand my team. | 我感觉到了扩大团队的年纪了 |
[05:26] | I wanted to work with somebody who had gone to the highest peaks in tennis. | 我想跟曾登上网球巅峰的人一起工作 |
[05:30] | The first name we thought of was Toni. | 我们想到的第一个人就是托尼 |
[05:34] | Toni brings that expertise that no other coaches on tour have. | 托尼的专业知识 是其他巡回赛教练所没有的 |
[05:39] | -Can I take a picture, please? -Yes. | -请问能合个影吗? -好 |
[05:42] | He won 16 Grand Slams with Rafa. | 他跟纳达尔一起 赢得了16个大满贯冠军 |
[05:44] | Thank you . | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Game, Nadal. | 纳达尔拿下本局 |
[05:54] | Game, second set, Nadal. | 纳达尔拿下第二盘 |
[05:57] | I want to say thank you very much for everything. | 我想感谢大家 感谢一切 |
[05:59] | Especially for my uncle. He’s my coach. | 尤其感谢我的叔叔 他是我的教练 |
[06:03] | I started working with Rafael when he was three years old. | 纳达尔三岁时 我就开始跟他合作 |
[06:07] | I always thought he would be a great player. | 我一直都觉得 他会成为一名伟大的球员 |
[06:10] | I never imagined that he would win so many Grand Slams. | 但我从没想过 他会拿到那么多大满贯冠军 |
[06:18] | Toni Nadal’s not going to be interested in coaching someone for shits and giggles, | 托尼纳达尔不会随随便便 就对执教某个人感兴趣 |
[06:24] | so if he decides has does have an interest in you, | 所以如果他真的对你感兴趣 |
[06:26] | that’s a very big confidence boost right away. | 这件事本身马上就会让你信心倍增 |
[06:39] | You know what I’d say to Rafael? | 知道我会对纳达尔说什么吗? 他打球的时候 我会跟他说: “不要追求胜利 胜利自己就会来” |
[06:42] | When he’s paying, I tell him, “Don’t go looking for a winner. | |
[06:46] | It’ll come on its own.” | |
[06:47] | My style is very simple. | 我的风格很简单 |
[06:49] | The harder you work, the more chances you have to succeed. | 你越努力 获胜的几率就越大 |
[06:53] | The first thing is working with people that respect you. | 最重要的是要跟尊重你的人合作 |
[06:57] | I could never train someone who doesn’t respect me. | 我绝不会培养不尊重我的人 |
[07:01] | So, a bit like a father then? | 所以就跟父亲一样? |
[07:03] | Yes, in the end, I can’t train someone | 对 说到底 我不能培养一个 |
[07:08] | who I don’t appreciate greatly. | 我不欣赏的人 |
[07:16] | Since one year, we are lucky to have Toni Nadal. | 一年来 我们有幸请到了托尼纳达尔 |
[07:19] | It was important to have external eyes and external experience. | 引入外人的看法 外人的经验很重要 |
[07:24] | Going to Toni was trying to have somebody from the outside. | 找托尼执教就是想找外人看看 |
[07:28] | Somebody who was not close to me at the time | 找一个当时跟我不亲近的人 |
[07:32] | and could challenge me and tell me even things that I don’t want to hear. | 会挑战我 跟我说我不想听的话 |
[07:37] | He’s playing much better than last year. | -他比去年打得好多了 -对 在红土上是这样 去年他表现很差 |
[07:39] | -Yeah, on clay he is. -He was dreadful last year. | |
[07:45] | Ah, shame. | 可惜 |
[07:48] | It’s fine. Go again. | 没事 再来 |
[07:51] | The winner will come if you strike the ball well. | 球打得好 胜利自然就是你的 |
[07:57] | There are a lot of coaches who say | 有很多教练说 |
[07:59] | we should always say pleasant thing to the players. | 应该一直对选手说好话 |
[08:03] | But the reality is that this creates people who are weak. | 但事实上 这样会让选手变得软弱 |
[08:06] | Try and find some good shots | 想办法打出好球 |
[08:09] | but without looking for something amazing. | 但不要想着让人惊艳 |
[08:12] | I think Félix has one of the best forehands in the world. | 我觉得菲利克斯的正手 在世界上数一数二 |
[08:18] | I think in the next few years, | 不出几年 |
[08:20] | he is going to compete to become number one. | 他会是世界第一的有力竞争者 |
[08:24] | And he is going to win Grand Slam tournaments. | 他会赢得大满贯冠军 |
[08:35] | Thank you, have a nice day. | 谢谢 祝你愉快 |
[08:37] | Casper Ruud has had a fantastic start to the season. | 卡斯珀鲁德本赛季的开局相当出色 |
[08:42] | He’s a clay-court specialist who’s modelled his game on Rafael Nadal. | 他是红土专家 他的榜样是拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[08:47] | Some are saying this could be his breakthrough tournament. | 有人说他可能在这次比赛中取得突破 |
[08:53] | What should we do? Headband on or off? | 怎么拍?要不要戴头带? |
[08:55] | I don’t mind. You decide. | 都行 你说了算 |
[08:57] | I think let’s go off. | 还是拿下来吧 |
[08:59] | I’m Casper Ruud. I’m from Norway. I’m a professional tennis player. | 我是卡斯珀鲁德 来自挪威 我是一名职业网球运动员 |
[09:08] | Oh, ten! | 十个了 |
[09:22] | When I started the year, I was ranked number eight in the world. | 今年年初 我的世界排名应该是第八 |
[09:26] | And this week I’m at a career-high number five. | 这周我上升到了 职业生涯最高的第五 |
[09:29] | So it’s a good week to be me, I guess. | 所以对我来说 这是美好的一周 |
[09:37] | It doesn’t feel always too real that I reach this far, | 能排到第五感觉很不真实 |
[09:41] | but I try to take it in and enjoy it, of course, as much as I can. | 不过我尽量享受目前的状态 鲁德 |
[09:51] | I love Casper Ruud. He’s one of the people who hasn’t got enough hype. | 我爱卡斯珀鲁德 他就是宣传太少了 |
[09:57] | He’s not the person who brings attention to himself. | 他不是那种喜欢聚光灯的人 |
[10:00] | He’s not a self-promoter. | 他不喜欢推销自己 |
[10:05] | It started with me watching tennis on TV when I was about five, six years old. | 我开始接触网球是在五六岁时 在电视上看网球比赛 |
[10:12] | That was the first Grand Slam that Rafa won. | 当时是纳达尔第一次拿到大满贯冠军 |
[10:20] | When he won the Roland-Garros for the first time. | 他第一次拿到法网冠军 |
[10:23] | I remember he had a poster of Rafa in his bedroom. | 我记得他卧室里有张纳达尔的海报 |
[10:27] | He’s been his hero since he was seven or eight years old, I would say. | 从他七八岁开始 他的偶像就是纳达尔 |
[10:33] | So, you know, when he started to play, he kind of wanted to imitate Rafa. | 所以他开始打网球时 有点想模仿纳达尔 |
[10:37] | Of course, Rafa plays best on clay. | 当然 纳达尔在红土打得最好 |
[10:39] | And, in a sense, that’s why Casper’s game is suited best for clay. | 所以鲁德也是 在红土发挥得最好 |
[10:45] | -How are you, man? -Good to see you. | -你好吗? -见到你很高兴 |
[10:49] | I joined the Rafa Nadal Academy in 2018. | 2018年 我进入了纳达尔网球学院 |
[10:53] | In my case, it was the perfect place to find good practice partners. | 我可以在那里找到合适的练习搭档 |
[10:57] | Learning from Rafa himself, of course, and his coaches. | 向纳达尔本人和他的教练们学习 |
[11:01] | The Rafael Nadal Academy caters to younger players, | 纳达尔网球学院迎合年轻球员的需求 |
[11:04] | trying to basically teach them the successful method | 试图从根本上向他们传授 |
[11:08] | that got Rafa Nadal to be where he is. | 让纳达尔取得如此成就的方法 |
[11:12] | I’d practice with Rafa sometimes if I was lucky | 幸运的话 我会跟纳达尔一起练习 他会叫我去练球 |
[11:14] | and he asked me to practice. | |
[11:17] | He’d even pop into our evening practices to see how we were doing, | 他有时还会在我们夜训时突然出现 查看我们的情况 |
[11:22] | coming with advice and helping us. | 给我们提供指导和建议 帮助我们 |
[11:26] | Play again. | 再来 |
[11:30] | The goal this year for me is to reach a quarterfinal of a Grand Slam. | 我今年的目标是打入 大满贯赛事的四分之一决赛 |
[11:33] | I still haven’t been able to do it. | 目前我还没能做到 |
[11:35] | I think that Roland-Garros is the coolest slam. | 我觉得法网是最酷的大满贯赛事 |
[11:39] | I feel my chances are maybe a little bit better than others because of the surface. | 我觉得因为场地的关系 我在法网达成目标的概率最大 |
[11:44] | So it would mean a lot to do it here for me. | 在法网达成目标对我来说意义重大 |
[11:49] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[11:51] | Shall I be the head of the table? | 我坐主位吗? |
[11:54] | Great. Here. It’s mine, yeah. | -好 这是我的 -对 放这里就好 |
[11:57] | -Thank you. -I’ll try not to stain my shirt. | -谢谢 -我尽量不把衬衫弄脏 |
[12:01] | No mistakes allowed. You’re wearing white. | 千万不能出错 你可穿着白衬衫 |
[12:05] | I always say and I believe it, I don’t remember | 我一直这么说 我也相信 我这辈子 |
[12:10] | a day when tennis wasn’t in my life. | 网球一直都是不可或缺的一部分 |
[12:13] | Not only something in my life, the most important thing in my life. | 不仅不可或缺 而且是最重要的 |
[12:17] | My earliest memories, | 我记得很久以前 |
[12:18] | my sister and I were in elementary school and finished at three. | 我跟姐姐还在上小学时 我们三点钟放学 |
[12:22] | We’d spend the rest of the day at the tennis club. | 放学后我们就一直待在网球俱乐部 |
[12:24] | It was like a playground. I broke a few rackets there. | 那里就像我们的游乐场 我还在那里弄坏过几个球拍 |
[12:28] | -When was the last time you beat him? -She never beat me. | -你上次赢他是什么时候? -她没赢过我 |
[12:30] | No. | 真没有 |
[12:32] | I recall we were, like, almost the same level | 在我的印象中 他去国家网球中心之前 |
[12:35] | until he went to the National Center. | 我们俩的水平差不多 |
[12:38] | So, let’s say, uh… | 所以就是… |
[12:39] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. | 别这样 不是 |
[12:46] | No, I’m saying the first time. | 我是说第一次时 |
[12:49] | I’m not saying at 15. See how defensive he is? | 我不是说15岁时 看到他有多好胜了吗? |
[12:52] | A bit of competition. | 是有点争强好胜 |
[12:54] | I always remember my dad saying, | 我爸爸说过一句话 我一直没忘 |
[12:56] | “You need to eat tennis, to drink tennis, to sleep tennis, to shit tennis.” | “你要吃网球 喝网球 睡网球 拉网球” |
[13:00] | It always made me laugh. | 我一想起这句话就想笑 他的目标是什么? |
[13:07] | My dad was a tennis coach all his life. | 我爸爸做了一辈子的网球教练 |
[13:10] | Tennis was his biggest passion. | 网球是他最大的热情所在 |
[13:13] | He was very, very demanding with me and my sister. | 他对我和姐姐的要求很高 |
[13:17] | The discipline, the respect was the highest of priorities. | 纪律严明 最重要的是尊重 |
[13:25] | My dad always had this mentality of trying to prepare myself | 我爸爸一直在让我为将来有一天 |
[13:28] | for what’s to come if I want to be a professional player. | 成为职业选手做准备 |
[13:34] | I don’t like to talk about sacrifice, because for me, it’s choices. | 我不喜欢说什么牺牲 因为我觉得都是个人选择 |
[13:39] | Uh, but Félix has to make a lot of choices for his future career. | 但菲利克斯需要为自己的事业 做出很多选择 |
[13:45] | At six, I played my first tournament. I came to the tournament in like a… | 我六岁时打了第一场比赛 我打比赛时穿着… |
[13:49] | full football jersey outfit, to a tennis tournament. | 全套的足球球衣 去参加网球比赛 |
[13:53] | Makes no sense. | 特别搞笑 |
[13:54] | He began to travel so young. | 他从很小开始就到处跑 |
[13:56] | The first time he took a plane alone he was nine years old. | 他第一次独自坐飞机是九岁 |
[14:00] | And for me, at that time, I cried. | 当时我都哭了 |
[14:02] | I can tell you that, for me it was, I said he’s too young. | 真的 我觉得他年纪还太小 |
[14:08] | It’s come too fast. | 那一刻来得太快了 我亲爱的朋友 轮到你了 轮到你大声表达爱意了 |
[14:15] | Félix always traveling around the world, | 菲利克斯一直在世界各地奔波 |
[14:16] | does not get a lot of opportunities to see friends and family. | 他没有太多见到亲朋好友的机会 |
[14:19] | That’s why we wanted to do something special. | 所以我们才想准备一个特别惊喜 |
[14:26] | This is the surprise. | 这就是我们给你的惊喜 |
[14:27] | Everyone’s here. | 大家都来了 |
[14:29] | To be honest, this is a life that is not meant for everybody. | 说实话 这种生活并不适合所有人 |
[14:32] | You need to be dedicated. | 你需要敬业 |
[14:35] | There is no way that you can have time off. | 你根本无法请假休息 |
[14:39] | This is superb. | 真的太棒了 |
[14:41] | I must prepare for the tournament and I have lots to do. | 我必须去准备 参加比赛 我有很多事要做 |
[14:45] | So I always wonder when I’ll see my friends and family. | 所以我一直在想 什么时候才能见到家人朋友 |
[14:50] | A lot of people tell me, | 很多人跟我说: |
[14:51] | “You should be very proud of your son and what he’s doing.” | “你应该为你儿子 为你儿子在做的事感到骄傲” |
[14:56] | For me, I didn’t raise a tennis player. | 对我来说 我培养的不是一个网球选手 |
[14:58] | I raised a child who I expect to become a man, you know, with good values. | 我培养的是一个孩子 我希望他有正确的价值观 |
[15:04] | I’m proud of the man he is. | 我为他成为这样的人感到骄傲 (首轮 128名选手) |
[15:19] | Auger-Aliassime is probably a little nervous, don’t you think? | 奥热阿利亚西姆可能有点紧张 大家觉得呢? |
[15:24] | Success at Roland-Garros hasn’t really been something he’s tasted before. | 他还从未尝过在法网夺冠的滋味 |
[15:34] | I enter every tournament knowing that potentially I could win. | 每场锦标赛我都知道自己有能力赢 |
[15:38] | But I was coming in never having won a match at the French Open. | 但我从未在法网赢过 |
[15:42] | There’s sometimes a little bit of uncertainty and doubts that creep in. | 有时候我会感到一点不确定和怀疑 |
[15:47] | There are moments during matches where, | 在比赛中的一些时候 |
[15:49] | I don’t know about you, but I know Rafael gets nervous. | 我不知道你是什么情况 但我知道纳达尔会紧张 |
[15:53] | Do you normally get nervous before going out? | 你上场之前一般都会紧张吗? |
[15:56] | I’m alright. During the first few days. | 还好 我是赛前几天紧张 |
[15:59] | It’s good stress. | 不过有压力是好事 |
[16:01] | There are moments where I look at Rafa and I can see that he’s crying. | 有时候我看到纳达尔 会发现他在哭 |
[16:07] | I prefer to be on the court. | 我更喜欢到球场上 (菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 对阵胡安巴勃罗巴里利亚斯) |
[16:13] | Félix Auger-Aliassime. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 |
[16:17] | What I can bring to Félix is my experience. | 我能带给菲利克斯的就是我的经验 |
[16:22] | A person’s main talent in life is the capacity to learn. | 一个人最重要的天赋是学习能力 |
[16:27] | With what I say, I think he can succeed. | 有我的指导 我觉得他能成功 |
[16:35] | Come on! | 加油 |
[16:37] | What I like about Toni’s approach is the belief, the confidence. | 托尼让我喜欢的一点 就是他的信念 他的信心 |
[16:41] | He’s looking more aggressive. | 他打得更积极了 |
[16:44] | He brings a lot into my team. | 他为我的团队带来了很多东西 |
[16:45] | If we do things well, then good things will come. | 如果我们都做好 那就会有好事发生 |
[16:52] | –He’s done it. –Set and match, Auger-Aliassime. | -他做到了 -奥热阿利亚西姆拿下本场比赛 |
[17:08] | The Norwegian Casper Ruud is showing his form on the clay. | 来自挪威的卡斯珀鲁德 在红土球场大放异彩 |
[17:16] | And his side of the draw has really opened up. | 他真的打开了局面 |
[17:19] | I mean, it’s obvious that one side looks stronger than the other. | 比赛形势一面倒的时候 |
[17:23] | This is the time. This is the moment to step up. | 就是时机到了 该抓住机会赢了 |
[17:29] | Félix Auger-Aliassime in on the tough side of the draw. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆处于弱势 (次轮) |
[17:41] | He could face Toni Nadal’s nephew, Rafa, | 他有可能在下一轮 对阵托尼的侄子纳达尔 如果二人今天都能赢下比赛 |
[17:44] | in the next round, if both men win their matches today. | |
[17:56] | Game, set and match, Auger-Aliassime. | 奥热阿利亚西姆拿下本场比赛 |
[17:58] | Three sets to love. 7-6, 7-6, 7-5. | 总比分为3:0 三盘比分为7:6 7:6 7:5 |
[18:08] | Bravo, Félix. | 打得好 菲利克斯 |
[18:13] | How’s Rafa getting on? | 纳达尔的情况怎么样? |
[18:15] | He’s not won yet. | 他还没赢 |
[18:25] | He’s done it. | 他做到了 |
[18:27] | Rafael Nadal seals his spot in the last 16. | 拉菲尔纳达尔锁定16强席位 |
[18:33] | He’ll now go into battle against Félix Auger-Aliassime, | 下面他将对战 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 |
[18:37] | who has uncle Toni in his team. | 纳达尔的叔叔现在执教菲利克斯 |
[18:39] | It’s sure to make things awkward for everyone involved. | 这种情况下 事情肯定会变得尴尬 |
[18:43] | Toni Nadal is now working with you in the Grand Slam. | 这次大满贯赛事托尼纳达尔 在跟你合作 他会去教练席吗? |
[18:46] | Will he be in the box? | |
[18:49] | Will he be able to help you tactically or not at all? | 他会在战术上帮助你吗? |
[18:52] | We haven’t spoken much about this yet. | 我们还没聊过这个问题 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Hi, Rafa. Obviously your uncle is coaching Félix. | 你好 纳达尔 你叔叔现在执教菲利克斯 |
[19:01] | Will it be awkward for you when you play? | 你比赛时会觉得尴尬吗? |
[19:03] | I knew that you were going to ask me… | 我知道你要问我… |
[19:06] | That you guys were going to ask the question. | 你们要问我的问题 |
[19:08] | For me, it’s very simple. | 对我来说 答案很简单 |
[19:12] | He’s my uncle. I don’t think, uh, he will be able to… | 他是我叔叔 我觉得他应该不会… |
[19:19] | to want me to lose, without a doubt. | 想看到我输球 毫无疑问 |
[19:22] | But he’s a professional. He’s with another player. | 但他是职业教练 他现在执教其他选手 |
[19:24] | I don’t know what’s going to happen, if he’s going to stay in the box or not. | 我不知道会发生什么 不知道他会不会在教练席上 |
[19:27] | But I don’t care. | 不过我不在乎 |
[19:29] | I know the feelings we have between each other. | 我知道我们对彼此的感情 |
[19:32] | I know he wants the best for me and now he’s helping another player. | 我知道他希望我最好 尽管他在帮助另一名运动员 |
[19:40] | What is dangerous is that you can’t use the inside line too soon. | 你不能太早使用内线 否则太危险 |
[19:43] | -You have to make him move… -Very good. | 你必须让他移动… 很好 |
[19:48] | Good match. You played well. | 比赛很精彩 你打得很好 |
[19:52] | But you lost your concentration once at the start of the third set. | 但第三盘开始你就不集中了 |
[20:01] | You could say I’ve got a lot more to come. | 你可以说我接下来还要面对更大挑战 |
[20:05] | -Tomorrow against Rafael on court 14. -Yeah. | 明天我要在14号球场对阵纳达尔 对 |
[20:19] | I think that, for Félix, you want to be able to look courtside. | 我觉得菲利克斯肯定会望向场边 |
[20:23] | You want to know that your coach is literally in your box, in your corner. | 想知道教练真的坐在自己这边 |
[20:28] | You commit with a player. | 一旦跟一名球员定下承诺 |
[20:30] | It’s a professional commitment. | 那就是专业的约定 |
[20:33] | The professional commitment says, “I’m going to be with you 100%.” | 专业约定就是“我会100%支持你 |
[20:37] | “100%.” | 绝对是100% |
[20:39] | “And I’m going to do everything to help you be the best you can.” | 我会尽全力帮你成为最好的自己 |
[20:43] | “That’s my job and my role. I take it more than seriously.” | 那是我的工作 我的职责 我肯定会认真对待” |
[20:54] | How will you support Félix before this match? | 这场比赛开始前 你会如何支持菲利克斯? |
[20:58] | I can’t really say much, | 我说不了太多 |
[21:01] | I can’t really tell Félix how to beat Rafael. | 我无法告诉菲利克斯怎么打败纳达尔 |
[21:06] | To tell the truth, I want my nephew to win. | 说实话 我希望我侄子赢 |
[21:12] | He’s my nephew and he’s more than a nephew to me. | 他是我侄子 也不仅仅是我侄子 |
[21:17] | I want my nephew to win. | 我希望我侄子赢 (太不专业了) (菲利克斯该找个全心全意的教练) (菲利克斯好像甘愿逆来顺受) (希望菲利克斯享受到了折扣) (鬼知道他为什么说出这番话) |
[21:28] | Uncle Toni gave interviews explicitly saying, | 托尼叔叔在接受采访时明确表示 |
[21:34] | “Okay, Félix is my guy that pays me, but I’m supporting Rafa today.” | “虽然菲利克斯给我发工资 但今天我支持纳达尔” |
[21:39] | I can’t believe he said that. I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信他竟然那么说 我不敢相信 |
[21:43] | I would be surprised if that relationship survives this. | 如果他们还能继续合作 我肯定会很震惊 |
[21:46] | You’re doing great with Félix. | 你跟菲利克斯合作得很好 |
[21:50] | That’s his choice, to say that he would prefer Rafa to win than his player. | 那是他的选择 说想让纳达尔赢自己带的运动员 |
[21:55] | That’s his choice. Would I do that? No, I’d never do that. | 那是他的选择 我会那么做吗?绝对不会 |
[22:00] | I have my principles and my principles are my own. | 我有自己的原则 我坚持自己的原则 |
[22:04] | I won’t change them. | 我不会改变自己的原则 |
[22:14] | Hey, how are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[22:16] | Félix is in the other corner. Are you allowed to be on this side? | 菲利克斯是我的对手 你能来我这边吗? |
[22:19] | Yeah, I mean… | 当然 那个… |
[22:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:24] | He said he won’t sit in either box. | 他说哪边都不会去 |
[22:28] | Sure. But does he withhold his coaching expertise? | 当然 不过他执教时有保留吗? |
[22:33] | Who’s he cheering for? | 他支持的是谁? |
[22:35] | If I’m Félix, I’ll always have in my head, | 如果我是菲利克斯 我会一直想 |
[22:37] | “I wonder what I’ve left on the table by not knowing | “不知道托尼纳达尔认为我该怎么做 |
[22:39] | what Toni Nadal thinks I should have done to beat his nephew.” | 才能打败他侄子的话 我还剩下什么” 你看到了吗? 看到桌子了吗? |
[22:58] | It was clear to me, | 我很清楚 |
[22:59] | once we started working together, that if I had to play Rafa, | 从我们一开始合作我就知道 如果我跟纳达尔对阵 |
[23:02] | he wouldn’t want me to win. He wouldn’t want me to beat his nephew. | 那他不会想看到我赢 他不会想让我打败他侄子 |
[23:10] | We respect the fact that it’s family. | 他们是一家人 我们尊重这一点 |
[23:12] | He doesn’t want to put himself in conflict of interest. It’s all good. | 他不想让自己陷入利益冲突 这没问题 |
[23:16] | For us, it was understood. | 我们可以理解 |
[23:20] | To win at this level, the biggest challenge | 要想赢这个水平的比赛 最大的挑战是 |
[23:24] | is always to try and beat someone like Nadal here. | 打败纳达尔这样的选手 |
[23:27] | But you must believe in yourself. | 但你必须相信自己 |
[23:30] | You must believe you can beat the best. | 你必须相信你能赢最优秀的人 |
[23:34] | It’s such a good idea to watch matches where he wins. | 你觉得看他赢比赛好吗? |
[23:38] | I’m not kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[23:54] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[23:56] | My father always challenged me. He also has that competitive mindset. | 我父亲一直挑战我 他的好胜心也很强 |
[24:00] | So I think I inherited it from him. | 所以我应该是遗传到了这一点 |
[24:04] | I played professional for about ten years. | 我打了大概十年的职业网球 |
[24:08] | And I reached ranking of 39, which I was happy with. | 我的世界排名到了39 这让我很高兴 |
[24:13] | Game, Ruud. | 鲁德拿下本局 |
[24:15] | That was the number to beat for me when I grew up. | 那是我长大后要打败的数字 |
[24:18] | I’m surprised he beat my ranking that easy because it’s a tough sport. | 没想到他那么轻易就超过了我的排名 毕竟网球是一项艰难的运动 |
[24:26] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[24:33] | -Thank you. -Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:34] | Everything in tennis is very based on routines | 网球中的一切都基于 我们坚持的日常训练 |
[24:37] | that we want to stick to. | |
[24:39] | When you’re that far in a tournament, | 在锦标赛中走得那么远时 |
[24:41] | all you need is 15 minutes just to feel the ball a little bit. | 你只需要15分钟时间感受一下球 |
[24:45] | When that routine is completely broken, it can set us off. | 如果这一日常被彻底打破 我们有可能因此出局 |
[25:01] | It’s not us, it’s the boss. He said to do it. | 是老板说的 他让我们这么做 |
[25:04] | Why are you not speaking English to me? Do you think I know French? | 你为什么不跟我说英文? 你觉得我会说法语吗? |
[25:08] | I spoke with the boss, he said no. | 我跟老板说过 他说不行 |
[25:11] | The rain’s coming now, look. | 马上就要下雨了 你看 |
[25:13] | Does the boss speak English? | 你老板说英语吗? |
[25:15] | He doesn’t speak English. | 他不说英语 |
[25:18] | Who’s in charge? We lost ten minutes that we could play. | 负责人是谁? 我们损失了十分钟的练习时间 |
[25:21] | This guy wants to have the covers when it’s not raining. | 这家伙想在不下雨时用遮雨布 |
[25:24] | If it starts to rain, yes, take the covers, just like in a match. | 如果下雨 就像比赛时一样用遮雨布 |
[25:28] | If it starts to rain, you put the cover on. | 如果下雨 就把覆盖层铺上 |
[25:30] | I think the biggest advantage of being also the dad and the coach is | 既是运动员的爸爸 又是教练 最大的优势在于 |
[25:36] | you give 110% because, of course, everyone wants their children to succeed. | 你会付出110%的努力 因为谁都想让自己的孩子赢 |
[25:41] | First, he decides Casper can’t play without rain. | 首先 他说不下雨 卡斯珀就不能打球 |
[25:44] | If we want to play in the drizzle, we want to play in the drizzle. | 我们想在雨中打球就在雨中打球 |
[25:48] | We are here for you, but… | 我们可以提供 但是… |
[25:49] | You have the best clay courts in the world. They can take some water. | 这是世界上最好的红土球场 下点雨不会有问题 |
[25:53] | We asked the chief… | 我们问过负责人… |
[25:55] | But the chief is not here, so how can you know? | 可负责人不在 所以你怎么知道? |
[25:58] | He’s probably inside saying, “It’s going to rain. You have to stop.” | 他可能在里面说: “要下雨了 必须停止” |
[26:01] | You’re here and you understand this is not much rain. | 但你人在这里 知道只是小雨 |
[26:03] | We have to follow orders. We are paid to do that. | 我们必须听命令 我们是员工 |
[26:06] | Then you should have told them to come here. | 那你们应该让他们过来 |
[26:08] | Who is more important? Him or the players? We’re the ones playing the tournament. | 是他重要还是运动员重要? 打比赛的是我们 |
[26:12] | -Who’s going to play the match? Him or me? -I have to follow orders. | -打比赛的是他还是我? -我必须听命令 |
[26:16] | Yes, but what about our request? | 是 可我们的需求呢? |
[26:19] | It’s unbelievable. We could have played already for 15 minutes. | 难以置信 否则都打了15分钟了 (第四轮 16名选手) |
[26:37] | Today’s big match is billed as the “Uncle Toni Derby.” | 今天的大战被称为“托尼叔叔德比” |
[26:41] | Thirteen-time Roland-Garros winner, Rafael Nadal, | 13次法网冠军拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[26:44] | who, for so long, was coached by his uncle, | 长期以来一直由他的叔叔执教 |
[26:47] | is going head-to-head with Félix, who now has Uncle Toni on his team. | 今天他将与菲利克斯正面交锋 而目前菲利克斯的教练正是托尼叔叔 |
[26:54] | All my life, I had to help Rafael win a few matches. | 我帮助纳达尔赢过几次冠军 |
[26:59] | And now… unfortunately, I’ve helped someone who can defeat my nephew. | 现在 遗憾的是 我在帮助有可能打败我侄子的人 |
[27:04] | It’s a bit complicated. | 情况有点复杂 |
[27:09] | I’m just young in my career, trying to be the best player I can be. | 我是一名年轻选手 我正努力成为最好的球员 |
[27:13] | Trying to be a champion. | 成为冠军 |
[27:17] | Winning a Grand Slam means everything to me. | 赢得大满贯对我来说意味着一切 |
[27:19] | It’s something I’ve been chasing for as early as I can remember. | 从记事起 我就一直在追求这个目标 |
[27:22] | So to play in center court, in his house, on his court… | 所以在中央球场 在他加冕的球场上跟他打球… |
[27:26] | Being the underdog. Proving people wrong. | 哪怕不被看好 要证明其他人是错的 |
[27:29] | That I could challenge him. That I could maybe win. | 证明我有能力挑战他 我有可能获胜 |
[27:32] | It’s a cool position to be in. | 能处于这种位置其实很酷 |
[27:47] | To get in the zone, you have to be in this state that’s very stable and focused. | 要想进入状态 你必须做到非常稳定专注 |
[28:11] | Him jumping around and warming up, running up and down next to you… | 他在我边上跳来跳去地热身 在我边上跑来跑去… |
[28:18] | It does turn up the intensity. | 确实让氛围紧张了起来 (加拿大选手菲利克斯阿利亚西姆 对阵西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔) |
[28:29] | He is 21, a semi-finalist | |
[28:31] | at the US Open last year and he is Canadian: | |
[28:34] | Félix Auger-Aliassime! | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 |
[28:40] | The demands on these players are enormous. | 这些运动员要达到非常高的要求 |
[28:44] | You need an incredible level of physical, mental and emotional strength. | 他们需要有惊人的体力 精神力量和情感力量 |
[28:51] | So I have a lot of admiration for my son. | 所以我非常佩服我儿子 |
[28:54] | From Spain, Rafael Nadal! | 西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[28:58] | The 13-time Roland-Garros champion, Rafael Nadal, steps out. | 13次法网冠军拉菲尔纳达尔上场 |
[29:03] | It’s the Uncle Toni Derby. | 这是“托尼叔叔德比” |
[29:07] | But he has said he won’t be in either player’s box. | 不过他说他哪边都不会过去 |
[29:11] | Toni being there… | 托尼在那里… |
[29:13] | I like him as a person. I respect him. I was glad to see him there watching. | 我喜欢他这个人 我尊重他 我很高兴看到他观赛 |
[29:18] | Félix Auger-Aliassime | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 肯定要更上一层楼 |
[29:20] | is surely going to have to take it to another level today | |
[29:23] | to take on Rafael Nadal. | 才能跟拉菲尔纳达尔较量 |
[29:28] | Once the match started, tactically-thinking like, | 比赛一开始 技术上来讲 |
[29:31] | I can’t let him run me around. | 我不能让他牵着鼻子走 |
[29:38] | I can’t let him dominate. | 我不能让他主导比赛 |
[29:42] | What a get for Félix Auger-Aliassime. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆这一分漂亮 他跟飞人乔丹一样跳起 |
[29:45] | That was Michael Jordan-esque. | |
[29:47] | He leads four-one. | 他4:1领先对手 |
[29:49] | When you’re in the zone, you’re able to execute everything | 进入状态后 想打出什么球就能打出什么球 |
[29:51] | the way you want it. | |
[29:53] | It’s a great feeling. | 那种感觉很棒 |
[29:55] | Simply sensational from the world number nine. | 这位世界排名第九的选手 让我们眼前一亮 |
[29:58] | Set point. | 盘点 |
[30:02] | -Oh, yes. | 赢了 |
[30:03] | Félix Auger-Aliassime takes the first set. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆拿下第一盘 |
[30:07] | Things are going the way of the underdog. | 赛前不被看好的选手抢得先机 |
[30:09] | But still a long, long way left to go. | 不过他还有很长的路要走 |
[30:21] | What a point from Rafa. | 纳达尔这一球漂亮 |
[30:28] | I felt the momentum change. | 我感觉到了势头的变化 |
[30:35] | Nadal takes the second set. | 纳达尔拿下第二盘 |
[30:38] | Feels as though Aliassime has mentally sunk a little bit. | 感觉阿利亚西姆的精神状态 没刚才那么好了 |
[30:43] | He started hitting much faster, much stronger… | 他击球开始更快 更有力量… |
[30:50] | He went up a gear. | 他提升了一个层次 |
[30:51] | Now dominating this encounter. | 现在纳达尔主导比赛 |
[30:55] | He takes the third set. | 他拿下了第三盘 (第三盘 阿利亚西姆2:6纳达尔) |
[31:04] | Toni Nadal. I wonder how he’s feeling right now. | 托尼纳达尔 不知道他现在作何感想 |
[31:09] | I have to try, at least, to impose myself. | 我至少要逼自己一把 |
[31:14] | Serve really well. | 发球很好 |
[31:16] | Take every opportunity I can to dominate the rally | 我尽量抓住每一次机会 主导比赛 |
[31:19] | and be very aggressive. | 积极进攻 |
[31:21] | Oh, magnificent. | 漂亮 |
[31:25] | The athleticism of Auger-Aliassime… | 奥热阿利亚西姆的体育精神… |
[31:29] | it’s proving a problem for Rafa. It’s three set points. | 对纳达尔构成了威胁 手握三个盘点 |
[31:35] | Pressure moment. | 压力时刻 |
[31:41] | How about that? He got his mojo back. | 真没想到 他的状态回来了 |
[31:44] | It will be a one-set shootout here on Chatrier. | 夏蒂埃球场将上演决胜盘 |
[31:48] | For just the third time in Nadal’s career here at Roland-Garros. | 这是纳达尔在法网历史上的第三次 |
[31:54] | Nadal has only been taken to five sets twice before in these championships. | 纳达尔此前在法网 只有两次打到了第五盘 |
[32:02] | It became a difficult situation for me. | 比赛陷入胶着 |
[32:07] | And I left the court. | 我离开了球场 |
[32:11] | I preferred not to watch. | 我还是不看了 |
[32:13] | This is going to be tightly played out. | 接下来的对决将异常紧张 |
[32:19] | Listen to the noise. | 听听现场观众的呼声 |
[32:22] | After four hours, it’s about surviving. | 四个小时的激战后 我们迎来了生死战 |
[32:28] | Auger-Aliassime continues to hold his own. | 奥热阿利亚西姆 继续保持自己的节奏 |
[32:30] | And then he just hit like, boom. | 然后他就开始猛击 |
[32:34] | Boom. And then, boom again. | 猛击 再次猛击 |
[32:37] | I find myself break points down and now having the pressure on me. | 我发现自己落后好几分 现在压力来到了我这边 |
[32:42] | Sensational. | 太精彩了 (第五盘 阿利亚西姆3:5纳达尔) |
[32:47] | –He just went into another gear. –Match point. | 他又提升了一个层次 赛点 |
[32:56] | Rafael Nadal survives. | 拉菲尔纳达尔赢了 |
[33:02] | Wonderful sportsmanship from Auger-Aliassime, | 奥热阿利亚西姆的体育精神值得赞扬 |
[33:05] | who can take so much | 作为历史上第三位 |
[33:08] | from being just the third player in history | 在法国网球公开赛上与纳达尔 |
[33:11] | to take Nadal to five sets here at Roland-Garros. | 打满五盘的选手 他绝对从中受益匪浅 |
[33:23] | I think Félix found it difficult when he lost. | 菲利克斯输掉比赛后肯定很难过 |
[33:28] | But I know that he will find his way. | 但我知道他会想办法消化这种情绪 |
[33:44] | Thank you. | |
[33:48] | Toni, that was a special match for you. How did you feel during this game? | 托尼 对你来说这是场特别的比赛 比赛期间你有何感受? |
[33:53] | Well, it’s been difficult. | 这场比赛很艰难 |
[33:55] | Félix has very big potential. | 菲利克斯很有潜力 |
[33:58] | With a little bit more, he can defeat my nephew. | 再多一点 他就能打败我侄子了 |
[34:10] | Of course, it’s emotionally loaded for me, for everyone. | 当然 不管是我还是所有人 都为你惋惜 |
[34:13] | It’s okay. It’s not huge. | 没事 没什么大不了 |
[34:18] | It also shows you’re getting more and more ready, if you see what I mean. | 这也表明你准备得越来越好了 明白我的意思吧? |
[34:23] | -That’s true. -Each time. | -是的 -每一次 |
[34:26] | You’ll be fighting again! | 你会再登上赛场 |
[34:28] | I really believe in life you get what you deserve. | 我相信在生活中 有多少付出就会有多少回报 |
[34:31] | I’m proud of what I was able to show to the world. | 我为自己展示给全世界的表现 感到自豪 |
[34:34] | It gave me a lot of confidence that I could challenge even the best. | 那给了我很大的信心 让我知道我有能力挑战世界第一 |
[34:38] | So I have even more belief. | 所以我现在更坚信了 |
[34:40] | So I was disappointed at the time, | 输掉比赛时我很失望 |
[34:42] | but I feel like I’m nowhere near my peak yet. | 但我觉得我还没有到达巅峰 |
[34:46] | Hopefully my peak is in front of me. | 希望我的巅峰就快到了 |
[34:50] | A present. | 礼物 |
[34:53] | Form yourself, to yourself. They’re the best presents. | 你自己给自己的才是最好的礼物 |
[34:56] | From me to me. | 我给我自己的 |
[35:00] | Yeah. That’s great. | 对 很棒 (第四轮) (四分之一决赛) |
[35:07] | Casper Ruud has been playing the best tennis of his career. | 卡斯珀鲁德拿出了 职业生涯中的最佳水准 |
[35:12] | He not only reached his first Grand Slam quarterfinal, he won it. | 他不仅第一次打进大满贯赛事的 四分之一决赛 而且赢了 (卡斯珀鲁德对阵马林西里奇) |
[35:20] | Match point. Ruud is serving for a place in the final. | 赛点 鲁德发球 争夺决赛席位 |
[35:35] | Casper will now play his childhood hero, his idol, | 鲁德将在法网的菲利普夏蒂埃球场 |
[35:38] | on Philippe-Chatrier at Roland-Garros. | 对阵自己儿时的英雄 他的偶像 |
[35:50] | Playing Rafa in the final of a Grand Slam. | 在大满贯赛事决赛对阵纳达尔 |
[35:54] | It’s a difficult situation because Rafa is his biggest idol. | 对他来说会很难 因为纳达尔是他最大的偶像 |
[36:01] | I have been practicing with Rafa | 过去两三年来 |
[36:03] | for the last two or three years at the academy, and he always… | 我一直跟纳达尔在学院练习 他总是… |
[36:06] | he always beats me in practice. | 他总是能在练习中赢我 |
[36:10] | I will be the underdog. I could probably tell you all the finals | 我不占优势 我都能说出他在决赛中 |
[36:13] | and who he’s beaten because I watched them all on TV. | 赢过的所有对手 所有比赛我都在电视上看过 |
[36:16] | So, I will try to, you know, tonight and tomorrow night, | 所以今晚和明晚我会梦到 |
[36:19] | dream about the great winners and the unbelievable rallies. | 伟大的赢家和令人难以置信的比赛 |
[36:23] | That’s what it’s going to take if I want to have any chance. | 要想有机会赢 我必须努力 |
[36:25] | I’ll need to play my best tennis ever. | 我要拿出自己的最佳水平 |
[36:29] | But I still have to believe I can do it. | 不过我还是相信我能赢 |
[36:43] | -Congratulations! -Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[36:45] | Can I have a selfie? | 能跟我拍张自拍吗? |
[37:04] | I actually slept better than I feared. | 我还担心自己睡不着 其实还好 |
[37:08] | You want to perform your best. | 你想展现出最佳水平 |
[37:11] | This is the biggest match ever for me in my career. | 这是我职业生涯中最重要的比赛 (决赛 还剩两名选手) |
[37:25] | It’s tough to believe that we can beat Rafa, Roger, and Novak. | 很难相信我们能打败 纳达尔 费德勒 德约科维奇 |
[37:30] | They’ve been dominating like no one almost has ever dominated in sports before. | 他们对网球的主宰程度 是其他运动领域中无人能及的 |
[37:36] | And especially when all three of them have been idols of you growing up. | 尤其是他们三个人都是 你从小到大的偶像 |
[37:53] | To play Rafa in a five sets clay-court match, on that court… | 在红土上 在那个球场 跟纳达尔打五盘制比赛… |
[37:58] | It’s the toughest challenge we have in tennis, for sure. | 毫无疑问是网球界最大的挑战 |
[38:03] | Okay. Now it’s all business. | 好 尽管去比赛吧 |
[38:07] | Get badass in your head. He fears you. | 保持好状态 他惧怕你 (挪威选手卡斯珀鲁德 对阵西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔) |
[38:33] | It was obviously a big match, but I didn’t want to think too much | 显然这是一场大赛 不过我不想过多考虑结果 |
[38:36] | about the consequences and what was waiting ahead. | 考虑我要面对的是什么 |
[39:00] | -How long, more or less? -Thirty seconds. | -大概还有多久? -30秒 |
[39:41] | Warm applause for Casper Ruud. | 观众给予卡斯珀鲁德热烈掌声 |
[39:44] | He’s won a lot of fans here with his passage through to the final. | 一路杀进决赛后 他赢得了很多球迷的心 |
[39:48] | His father, his sister, his mum there, his girlfriend as well. | 他爸爸 妹妹 妈妈 还有他女朋友都来到了现场 |
[39:53] | Thirteen-time winner here at Roland-Garros. | 13次法网冠军得主 |
[39:56] | From Spain, Rafael Nadal! | 来自西班牙的拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[40:07] | That roar when Rafa entered the arena… | 纳达尔进入球场后 现场观众的欢呼声… |
[40:10] | That starts to seep into your mindset. | 那会渗透进你的脑海 |
[40:13] | Rafa! Rafa! Rafa! | 纳达尔 |
[40:21] | I’m not going to play a Grand Slam final | 余生我不会每个周末 都参加大满贯决赛 |
[40:23] | every Sunday the rest of my life. | |
[40:27] | So this might be the only one. This might be the only chance I get. | 所以这可能是唯一一场 这可能是我唯一的机会 |
[40:31] | Here we go. | 比赛开始 |
[40:32] | The final of Roland-Garros 2022. | 2022年法网决赛 |
[40:46] | Bound to be a few nerves. | 肯定有些紧张 |
[40:52] | Hits that one wrong. | 这个球没打好 |
[41:00] | Nearly taking out James Keothavong with the return. | 回球差点把詹姆斯基奥萨冯打下来 |
[41:02] | But the umpire survives as Nadal takes the opening set. | 不过纳达尔拿下首盘 裁判幸存下来 |
[41:09] | You’d like to think that there’s always a chance. | 你会去想 总会有机会 |
[41:20] | It’s a rocket. | 这个球球速很快 |
[41:22] | You know, he’s older than me. | 他年纪比我大 |
[41:24] | If there’s ever a time to actually beat him in a final, | 如果想在决赛中打败他 |
[41:27] | maybe today’s a big opportunity. | 那今天也许就是个好机会 |
[41:33] | That’s masterful. | 这个球水平很高 |
[41:35] | Casper Ruud opens up a three-one lead in the second set. | 卡斯珀鲁德在第二盘中以3:1领先 |
[41:42] | Nadal breaks back straight away. | 纳达尔马上反击 |
[41:44] | Ruud still in front. Three-two, second set. | 鲁德还是领先 第二盘 3:2 |
[41:52] | Game, Nadal. | 纳达尔拿下本局 |
[41:56] | Third game in a row for the Spaniard. He can do no wrong. | 这位西班牙选手连拿三局 他有绝对实力 |
[42:01] | We always face tough situations, | 我们总会遇到艰难的时刻 |
[42:04] | but I need to get a hold on this game. | 但我需要把握住这场比赛 |
[42:13] | I mean, right now, Ruud has lost this mental battle. | 现在鲁德已经输掉了这场心理战 (第三盘 鲁德0:5纳达尔) |
[42:20] | His family and team are still trying to show encouragement. | 他的家人和团队还在鼓励他 |
[42:25] | It was not his best tennis. He was not his best mentally. | 这不是他的最佳水平 他没有达到最佳状态 |
[42:32] | Championship point for Rafael Nadal. | 拉菲尔纳达尔的冠军点 |
[42:44] | The greatest becomes even greater. | 历史上最伟大网球选手 在这一刻更伟大了 |
[42:52] | I didn’t really think that I was… humiliated. | 我觉得我并没有…受辱 (第三盘 鲁德0:6纳达尔) |
[42:57] | It’s Rafa and it’s on clay, so, I mean… I did my best. What else can I do? | 对手是红土上的纳达尔 我尽力了 还能有什么办法? |
[43:02] | It wasn’t good enough. Wasn’t even close. | 我的表现不够好 还差得远 |
[43:08] | I think that was a fairy tale. | 我觉得那就是个童话故事 |
[43:10] | It was a final of a Grand Slam | 毕竟那是大满贯决赛 |
[43:12] | and he was playing the best player on the planet. | 他的对手是地球上最优秀的选手 |
[43:16] | Ever. | 有史以来最优秀的 |
[43:17] | Rafael Nadal! | 拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[43:27] | Everyone thinks that probably every athlete has this champion mentality. | 大家认为大概每个运动员 都有一种冠军心态 |
[43:31] | But it’s not always like that. | 但其实并不是每个人都有 |
[43:38] | Being from Norway, a small tennis country where we don’t have any big history, | 我来自网球小国挪威 我们没有太悠久的历史 |
[43:43] | it’s not always been easy to realize that I can do it myself. | 我能走到今天不是易事 |
[43:47] | The hunger to win grows even more when you lose the finals. | 输掉决赛时 对胜利的渴望会更加强烈 |
[43:55] | It is a 14th Roland-Garros title | 这是这项伟大的赛事有史以来 |
[43:58] | for the greatest player this great tournament | 最伟大的球员获得的 |
[44:01] | has ever seen and ever will see. | 第14个法网冠军头衔 |
[44:06] | A 22nd Grand Slam title. | 第22个大满贯冠军 |
[44:15] | During the trophy ceremony, | 举行颁奖仪式时 |
[44:17] | Rafa came up and put his hand around my shoulders. | 纳达尔过来把手放在我的肩膀上 |
[44:20] | Of course it put a big smile on my face. | 那让我特别开心 |
[44:34] | I will always have that silver plate back home in my place | 我会一直把那块银盘放在家里 |
[44:37] | and look at it and be proud of what I achieved there. | 看着它 为我在法网取得的成就感到自豪 |
[44:42] | I’ll pray to God that I don’t play Rafa again in Roland-Garros | 我会向上帝祈祷 以后不要在法网遇到纳达尔 |
[44:45] | because it’s an impossible task to beat him. | 因为赢他是不可能的 |
[44:49] | Rafael Nadal! | 拉菲尔纳达尔 (后半季预告…) |
[44:58] | Rafa! Rafa! Rafa! | |
[45:09] | There’s this aura about it. | 它上面有一种光环 |
[45:12] | Everything is so perfect. | 一切都那么完美 |
[45:15] | Proper and royal. | 天时地利 王室到场 |
[45:19] | Violation, ball abuse. Warning, Mr Kyrgios. | 恶意击球犯规 克耶高斯先生 警告 |
[45:24] | I know what I bring to the table. | 我知道我的能力 |
[45:26] | If I win Wimbledon, it’s like a middle finger to everyone. | 如果我赢得温网冠军 那就是打了所有人的脸 |
[45:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[45:30] | It’s bullying. That’s what he does. | 他那是霸凌 |
[45:34] | The first African woman in the Open era | 公开赛时代第一位非洲女性 |
[45:37] | to reach the Wimbledon final. | 打进温网决赛 |
[45:40] | Life is good, you know. | 生活真美好啊 |
[45:44] | The US Open is the biggest tournament of the year. | 美网是今年最大的赛事 |
[45:47] | You get goosebumps. You’re fucking ready to go. | 你会起鸡皮疙瘩 你准备好了 |
[45:52] | For someone to give a shit, you have to win your home slam. | 要让别人在乎 你必须赢下主场的大满贯冠军 噩梦会成真 |
[45:55] | Nightmares can become reality. | |
[45:58] | Dreams come true. | 梦想也会成真 |
[46:01] | This tournament can change your whole life. | 这场比赛能改变你的一生 |
[46:08] | It was fucking insane. | 简直太不可思议了 |
[46:11] | I’m playing the greatest of all time. | 我的对手是有史以来最伟大的选手 |
[46:13] | Serena Williams. | 塞雷娜威廉姆斯 |
[46:15] | Nobody wants me to win. | 没人想让我赢 |
[46:17] | Hey, guys, we are fucked. | 各位 我们惨了 |
[46:22] | You’re going to be part of history no matter what. | 无论如何 你会成为历史的一部分 |
[46:25] | Alcaraz feels like Rafa and Roger did. | 阿尔卡拉斯感觉就像 纳达尔和费德勒那样 |
[46:28] | This kid is something else, something new. | 这个孩子与众不同 是新鲜血液 |
[46:30] | I don’t feel any pressure. | 我没有一点压力 |
[46:33] | I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |