时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | Just get me home. | 让我回家就好 |
[02:11] | Just get me home. | 让我回家就好 |
[02:13] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的我会去做 |
[05:18] | Yes, hello, this is David Linn from the New York Times. | 你好 我是《纽约时报》的大卫·林 |
[05:22] | May I speak with Susan, please? | 能让苏珊接电话吗 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Hi, Susan, it’s David again. | 嗨 珊 又是我 大卫 |
[05:31] | I was just calling to see if we can set– | 我打电话来问你 我们能不能 |
[05:35] | Well, yes, well, | 是啊 好吧 |
[05:36] | I figured we have to do the interview by phone | 我发现我们不得不在电话上进行采访 |
[05:39] | since they’ve already left New York. | 因为他们已经离开纽约了 |
[05:41] | But what we’d really love to get | 但是我们很想拍一张 |
[05:43] | is a photo of Mr. And Mrs. Schwartz | 施瓦兹夫妇的照片 |
[05:45] | to go along with the article. | 来给文章做配图 |
[05:47] | When–when are they scheduled to get home? | 他们计划什么时候回家 |
[05:53] | Oh, so they’ll be home tonight. | 所以他们今晚就到家了 |
[05:56] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[05:57] | Now, the address I have on them is Upper Canyon road. | 我掌握的地址是在北峡谷路上 |
[06:01] | Is that still… | 他们还住那里… |
[06:03] | No, it isn’t. They’ve–oh. | 已经不在了吗 他们搬到了… |
[06:05] | Let me get a pen. | 等我找根笔 |
[06:07] | Where do they… | 那么他们在哪儿 |
[06:09] | Tesuque, I see. | 特苏基 知道了 |
[06:12] | And the address? | 具体地址呢 |
[06:16] | Is that–is that up near the opera house? | 那是 那里是靠近歌剧院吗 |
[06:18] | I hear that’s nice. | 我听说那里很不错 |
[06:20] | No? | 不是吗 |
[06:21] | Well, I’ll be in contact with my photographer | 我会联系我的摄影师 |
[06:24] | to check on his schedule. | 看看他的档期 |
[06:26] | No, no, it’s– it’s their call. | 不不 还是 还是由他们决定 |
[06:28] | I know how busy Mr. And Mrs. Schwartz are. | 我知道施瓦兹夫妇非常忙 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | This should make one hell of a story. | 这篇报道一定很不错 |
[06:37] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[06:54] | I’m just saying it’s apples and oranges. | 我是说这两者有天壤之别 |
[06:59] | Listen, I maintain, | 听着 我坚持 |
[07:01] | If–if– if I want pizza, | 如果 如果我想吃披萨 |
[07:03] | – I go to a pizza place. – Yeah. | -我就去披萨店 -没错 |
[07:05] | If I want Thai, I go– I go to a Thai place. | 如果我想吃泰国菜 我就去泰国菜馆 |
[07:09] | I mean, what is the– what is the earthly point… | 我想说的是 拿披萨跟泰国菜比较 |
[07:11] | – Did I marry you? – in comparing pizza to thai food? | -我嫁给你了吗 -有什么重要意义吗 |
[07:13] | What has happened to your intelligence? | 你的智商都跑哪儿去了 |
[07:15] | – This is different. – They’re completely– | -这也太诡异了 -这两者完全… |
[07:17] | Oh, come on, are you the man I married? | 拜托 你还是跟我结婚的那个人吗 |
[07:20] | I am the guy who wants to end this ridiculous conversation, | 我才是想结束这段荒谬对话的人 |
[07:24] | Kick off my shoes, | 把鞋脱掉 |
[07:26] | and have a very large glass of wine. | 来喝一大杯葡萄酒 |
[07:28] | Well, I’m gonna tell you to be my guest. | 我会告诉你 随便 |
[07:34] | All right, wait. | 好了 等等 |
[07:35] | The answer is… | 答案就是… |
[07:38] | 21. | 21餐厅 |
[07:39] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -就是 |
[07:41] | Yes, because it has history. | 是的 因为有一定历史了 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:45] | Prohibition. | 禁酒令 |
[07:47] | The sweet smell of success. | 成功的甜美酒香 |
[07:48] | And Per Se has Thomas Keller. | 本自餐馆有托马斯·凯勒[名厨] |
[07:50] | Game, set, and match. | 比都不用比 |
[07:51] | The whole vibe is so Yountville. | 那里的氛围很有杨特维尔的风格 |
[07:54] | You transplant it to Manhattan, | 但这种氛围移植到曼哈顿 |
[07:55] | – it starts to feel– – you could transplant it to Islamabad, | -就不对劲了 -就算移植到伊斯兰堡 |
[07:58] | I would still eat there. | 我还会在那里吃 |
[07:59] | Ooh, there’s a good thought. | 好主意 |
[08:00] | – What, Islamabad? – No, napa. We have to go to Napa. | -什么 伊斯兰堡吗 -不是 我们去纳帕 |
[08:04] | Oh, my God, all this talk of food. | 天呐 一直在聊美食 |
[08:06] | Do you think Juana left us anything? | 你觉得胡安娜会给我们留什么东西吗 |
[08:08] | No, I don’t think so, | 不 我不觉得 |
[08:09] | she thought that we were coming back on Wednesday. | 她以为我们得到周三才回来呢 |
[08:11] | Unless you told her otherwise. | 除非你有告诉她 |
[08:13] | No, I haven’t talked to her. | 没有 我没跟她说 |
[08:14] | Oh, look, here. | 快看 这里 |
[08:16] | Just a pear, that’ll be perfect. | 有个梨 这可太好了 |
[08:19] | Yeah. You wanna get us a nice bottle of wine? | 是啊 要开一瓶好酒吗 |
[08:23] | Do you think we have any of those– | 你知道我们有那种… |
[08:25] | What are those crackers with the, like, | 那种饼干配…日晒番茄干 |
[08:28] | the sun-dried tomato and then | 然后有点辣 |
[08:30] | they were kind of slightly peppery, | 但也不太辣的 |
[08:31] | but not too peppery. | 是什么 |
[08:32] | We don’t have them? | 我们没有吗 |
[08:36] | No. I don’t know. Ask Juana. | 不 我不知道 问问胡安娜 |
[08:37] | We haven’t had them in forever. | 我们一直都没有 |
[08:39] | I don’t know why she doesn’t get those anymore. | 我不知道她为什么不买点 |
[08:41] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 你为什么不跟她说 |
[08:46] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[08:47] | How long is it since we’ve been there? | 那次有多久了 |
[08:48] | Two years, thanksgiving. | 两年前 感恩节 |
[08:49] | Jesus, that’s two years. | 天呐 两年了 |
[08:51] | – Too long, right? – Is this okay? | -这么久 -行吗 |
[08:53] | Oh, that looks perfecto. | 应该不错 |
[08:56] | You wanna get the fireplace? | 要点壁炉吗 |
[09:00] | – Is it good? – Mm-hmm. | -怎么样 -不错 |
[09:01] | – Is it ripe? – Mm-hmm. | -熟了吗 -是的 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:05] | You know, we could invite George and Delores, | 我们还可以请乔治和德洛莉丝 |
[09:07] | they could come up from Marin. | 他俩可以从马林那儿赶来 |
[09:09] | And Bill and Miriam Cohen. | 和比尔跟玛丽安姆·科恩 |
[09:11] | We could have a little spa action, right? | 我们可以做个水疗 |
[09:15] | And then we could do some sort of wine, and then– | 再喝两杯 然后… |
[09:27] | Hello, Gretchen. | 你好 格雷琴 |
[09:29] | Elliott. | 埃利奥特 |
[09:33] | I really like your new house. | 新房子真不错 |
[09:38] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[09:41] | This… | 这是… |
[09:49] | Are we looking east? | 这面朝东吗 |
[09:54] | My god, you must have one great view | 天呐 基督圣血山的景色 |
[09:57] | of the Sangre De Cristos. | 一览无遗 |
[09:59] | Walt, | 沃尔特 |
[10:00] | What–what are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[10:04] | I saw you on Charlie Rose. | 我在《查理·罗斯秀》上看到你们了 |
[10:07] | You looked great. | 你看上去不错 |
[10:11] | You both did. | 你俩都很好 |
[10:12] | If you are here to– | 要是你来… |
[10:15] | to hurt us– | 来伤害我们 |
[10:16] | Walt, whatever | 沃尔特 不管 |
[10:19] | it is you’re planning– | 你在谋划什么 |
[10:20] | Actually, I’m here to give you something. | 我只是来给你点东西 |
[10:25] | It’s out in my car. | 就在外面我车里 |
[10:28] | How about the three of us take a walk to it? | 咱们三个去取吧 |
[10:30] | It’s just parked down the road. | 停得也不远 |
[10:32] | I couldn’t get it past your gate. | 我没法开进来 |
[10:43] | Elliott, | 埃利奥特 |
[10:45] | if we’re gonna go that way, | 如果你真想这么做 |
[10:47] | you’ll need a bigger knife. | 就得换个大家伙 |
[10:59] | keep stacking. | 接着堆 |
[11:01] | It’ll all fit. | 能放下 |
[11:09] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:11] | Just–just throw it on top. | 放上边就行 |
[11:17] | Gretchen, would you mind? | 格雷琴 介意捡一下吗 |
[11:18] | We don’t want to lose any under the furniture. | 我可不想钱落在家具下面 |
[11:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:27] | That is $9,720,000. | 这是九百七十二万 |
[11:31] | Where did it come from? | 这钱是哪儿来的 |
[11:33] | And why is it here? | 你为什么带到这里 |
[11:36] | I earned it, | 我赚来的 |
[11:37] | and you’re going to give it to my children. | 你得交给我孩子 |
[11:39] | What? Why? | 凭什么啊 |
[11:40] | Walt, I don’t think we– | 沃尔特 我觉得… |
[11:41] | On my son’s 18th birthday, | 在我儿子十八岁生日那天 |
[11:43] | which is ten months and two days from today, | 据今天还有十个月零两天 |
[11:47] | you will give him this money | 你把这钱交给他 |
[11:49] | in the form of an irrevocable trust. | 以不可撤消信托的方式 |
[11:51] | You will tell him that it is his | 你要告诉他 |
[11:54] | to do with as he sees fit, | 爱怎么花就怎么花 |
[11:57] | But with the hope | 但是最好 |
[11:58] | that he uses it for his college education. | 用在学业上 |
[12:01] | And for the betterment of his family. | 要让家里过好 |
[12:03] | Walt, I’m not sure that we follow. | 沃尔特 我们没听懂 |
[12:06] | W…Why, uh, I mean, | 为什么啊 我是说 |
[12:10] | why, in particular, would we– | 干嘛非要把钱给我们 |
[12:11] | if you wanna give your kids drug money, | 如果你想把这笔毒资交给孩子 |
[12:13] | go do it yourself. | 自己去吧 |
[12:14] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[12:16] | My wife and son hate me. | 老婆孩子都恨我 |
[12:19] | They won’t take my money. | 他们不会要我的钱 |
[12:21] | Even if they did, | 即便接受了 |
[12:23] | the federal government wouldn’t let them. | 政府也会没收 |
[12:28] | But two rich benefactors, | 但你们两位大善人 |
[12:30] | who are known for their charitable endeavors, | 人尽皆知 乐善好施 |
[12:32] | who would think nothing of, for instance, | 为毒枭的遗孤 |
[12:34] | writing a $28 million check | 捐两三千万 |
[12:37] | to help victims of methamphetamine abuse? | 也没人说什么的 |
[12:40] | I have to think that your money would be very welcome. | 你的钱他们一定会接受 |
[12:44] | It wouldn’t make any sense coming from us. | 我们捐这钱完全说不通 |
[12:46] | It certainly would. | 当然说的通 |
[12:48] | My children are blameless victims of their monstrous father. | 老子再不是东西孩子也是无辜的 |
[12:53] | A man who you once knew quite well. | 你们曾经也很了解我 |
[13:02] | Call it a beau geste, | 就当是我假仁假义 |
[13:03] | call it liberal guilt, | 或者是出于愧疚 |
[13:04] | call it whatever you want, | 或者随便什么都行 |
[13:05] | but do it. | 但你们一定要给他 |
[13:07] | And you are not to spend | 而且你们绝对不能 |
[13:11] | a single dime of your own money. | 花一分自己的钱 |
[13:14] | If there are taxes or lawyers’ fees owed, | 如果有什么税或者律师费 |
[13:19] | you will take it right from here. | 就从这堆钱里面拿 |
[13:20] | They use my money, never yours. | 他们只能用我的钱 不能用你们的 |
[13:23] | Okay, Walt, sure. | 我同意 沃尔特 |
[13:25] | That– that sounds reasonable. | 听起来…还算合理 |
[13:29] | So what happens next? | 然后呢 |
[13:32] | I guess we shake on it, | 我想我们握个手 |
[13:35] | and I leave. | 然后我就走了 |
[14:06] | I can trust you to do this. | 我能信任你们两个吧 |
[14:09] | Yes. | 能 |
[14:10] | Absolutely you can. | 绝对能 |
[14:29] | Don’t move. Don’t… | 别动 |
[14:31] | Don’t dare move a muscle. | 一点都别动 |
[14:32] | You don’t want them to think | 你可不想让他们以为 |
[14:33] | that you’re trying to get away. | 你们俩想要逃跑 |
[14:35] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[14:39] | Just this afternoon, | 就在今天下午 |
[14:40] | I had an extra $200,000 | 我本来可以很高兴的 |
[14:42] | that I would have loved dearly | 把另外20万美元 |
[14:44] | to leave on top of this table. | 放在这堆钱上面 |
[14:47] | Instead, | 但是 |
[14:49] | I gave it to the two best hitmen west of the Mississippi. | 我雇了两个密西西比西部最好的杀手 |
[14:54] | Now, | 现在 |
[14:57] | whatever happens to me tomorrow, | 无论我明天会发生什么事 |
[15:02] | they’ll still be out there. | 他们会一直待在外面 |
[15:06] | Keeping tabs. | 监视你们 |
[15:09] | And if, | 如果 |
[15:10] | for any reason, | 不管任何缘故 |
[15:12] | that my children do not get this money, | 我的孩子没有拿到这笔钱 |
[15:16] | a kind of… | 某种 |
[15:19] | countdown will begin. | 倒计时就要开始了 |
[15:21] | Maybe a day or so later, | 或许一天左右的时间 |
[15:23] | maybe a week, a year, | 或许一周 一年 |
[15:25] | when you’re going for a walk in Santa Fe | 当你们在圣达非或曼哈顿 |
[15:27] | or Manhattan or Prague, wherever, | 或布拉格等任何地方散步的时候 |
[15:30] | and you’re… | 当你们正在 |
[15:32] | talking about your stock prices… | 讨论你们的股票价格 |
[15:37] | without a worry in the world. | 高枕无忧的时候 |
[15:42] | And then suddenly, | 突然 |
[15:44] | you’ll hear the scrape | 你们会听见 |
[15:46] | of a footstep behind you, | 身后传来急促的脚步声 |
[15:47] | but before you can even turn around. | 但是在你们还没来得及转身前 |
[15:56] | Darkness. | 一片漆黑 |
[16:04] | Cheer up, beautiful people. | 打起精神 名流们 |
[16:09] | This is where you get to make it right. | 现在就是你们让一切都回归正轨的机会 |
[17:00] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对对 |
[17:10] | You know, I don’t exactly know how to feel about all this. | 我真的不知道这一切的感觉是啥 |
[17:14] | For real, yo. | 说真的 哥们 |
[17:15] | Whole thing felt kinda shady, you know, like, | 整件事都觉得有点见不得人 好像 |
[17:18] | morality-wise? | 不太道德 |
[17:19] | Totally. | 没错 |
[17:23] | How do you feel now? | 你们现在感觉怎么样 |
[17:27] | Better. | 好多了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, definitely improving. | 对 绝对好多了 |
[17:31] | What’s this I hear about blue meth still being out there? | 我怎么听说蓝色冰毒重返街头呢 |
[17:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:37] | Have you heard anything? | 你们听到风声了吗 |
[17:39] | Is it still being sold? | 还在卖吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:50] | By whom? | 谁在卖 |
[17:51] | It’s you, right? | 是你吧 对吗 |
[17:54] | I mean, aren’t you still cooking? | 我是说你不是还在制毒吗 |
[18:00] | Damn, man. | 该死 哥们 |
[18:01] | We were sure it was you, | 我们都很肯定是你 |
[18:03] | because that shit is choice, yo. | 那东西可真是精品 |
[18:05] | Better than ever. | 比之前的都好 |
[18:06] | I mean, um, you know. | 我是说 你懂的 |
[18:11] | Jesse. | 是杰西 |
[18:12] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[18:13] | You said he moved to Alaska. | 你说他搬去阿拉斯加州了 |
[18:14] | That’s what I heard. | 我是这么听说的啊 |
[18:17] | Right on, Jesse. | 真有你的 杰西 |
[18:18] | Passing the torch. | 薪火相传啊 |
[18:20] | Damn, man, couldn’t hear at least about a brother, Bone. | 该死 你就不能淡定点 骨头 |
[20:05] | Wow, what happened there? | 这是干什么 |
[20:09] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[20:10] | Yeah? Well, happy birthday. | 真的吗 祝你生日快乐 |
[21:01] | it’s easy money. | 这都是不义之财 |
[21:02] | Until we catch you. | 直到我们抓到你 |
[21:04] | Walt, just say the word and I’ll take you on a ride-along. | 沃尔特 求我就带你一起出警 |
[21:06] | You can watch us knock down a meth lab, huh? | 你能看我们捣毁制毒室 |
[21:09] | Get a little excitement in your life. | 给你的生活加点料吧 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Someday. | 好 会有那一天的 |
[21:41] | Welcome to the Grove. | 欢迎来果园餐厅 |
[21:42] | Would you like to see a menu? | 想看看菜单吗 |
[21:43] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[21:44] | Chamomile tea with soy milk, please. | 请上一杯洋甘菊茶加豆奶 |
[21:46] | All right, you got it. | 好的 |
[22:03] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[22:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:08] | How’s things? | 一切还顺利 |
[22:10] | Hey, I like your… | 我喜欢你的… |
[22:14] | Shirt. | 衬衫 |
[22:16] | – My blouse? – Nice, yeah, the color. | -我的衬衣 -对 颜色很漂亮 |
[22:19] | That’s a nice color on you. | 很称你的肤色 |
[22:22] | It’s kind of a– | 有点… |
[22:24] | I don’t know exactly what you’d call it. | 我不知道这该叫什么 |
[22:26] | It’s kind of a cornflower. | 有点像矢车菊 |
[22:28] | Before you say or do anything, just hear me out. | 你们别激动 先听我说完 |
[22:33] | – Todd– – Nobody knows that I’m here. | -托德 -没人知道我在这里 |
[22:35] | Just listen for two minutes and then I’ll leave. | 只要听我说两分钟我就走 |
[22:39] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[22:41] | Just two minutes of your time. That’s all I ask. | 只耽误你两分钟 我就这点要求 |
[22:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:54] | You’re running out of methylamine, aren’t you? | 你的甲胺快用完了 是不是 |
[22:57] | I can do the math. | 我能算出来 |
[22:59] | You’ve been at it long enough. | 你制毒时间够久了 |
[23:01] | You must be running low. | 一定快用完了 |
[23:04] | I have a new method | 我有个新方法 |
[23:07] | that requires no methylamine. | 可以不用到甲胺 |
[23:09] | And it’s easy, and it will keep you in business. | 方法很简单 会让你财源滚滚 |
[23:11] | And Todd, I could teach it to you. | 而托德 我能教给你 |
[23:14] | How did you know to find us here? | 你怎么知道来这里能找到我们 |
[23:17] | 10:00 A.M. Every Tuesday morning, | 每个周二上午十点 |
[23:20] | You and I met here. | 你我都在这里见面 |
[23:22] | You’re rather… | 你的作息 |
[23:24] | Schedule-oriented, I guess. | 十分规律 我猜 |
[23:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:48] | I need the money. | 我要这笔钱 |
[23:51] | I’ve spent almost all of mine. | 为了不被警方抓到 |
[23:54] | Already, just trying to stay one step ahead of the police. | 我的钱基本全花光了 |
[23:59] | Mr. White, I don’t think there’s– | 怀特先生 我觉得没有… |
[24:02] | How much would it cost us? | 要多少钱 |
[24:07] | Nothing short of a million, | 不多于一百万 |
[24:09] | and believe me, for this, | 相信我 这笔钱 |
[24:10] | that is– is giving it away. | 花得绝对物超所值 |
[24:14] | I think Jack should hear this. | 我觉得该让杰克知道 |
[24:15] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:17] | Now listen, I can– I can come up there tonight | 听好了 我今晚可以去你们那里 |
[24:21] | and talk to him. | 和他谈 |
[24:23] | He’d get it. | 他会接受的 |
[24:25] | This is a win-win situation. | 这是双赢的局面 |
[24:29] | Hi, what can I get for you two? | 你们俩需要点什么 |
[24:31] | He’s just leaving. | 他要走了 |
[24:32] | Good seeing you again. Take care. | 很高兴见到你 保重 |
[24:38] | For you? | 你呢 |
[24:40] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[24:41] | And I need more stevia. | 我要再加点甜菊糖 |
[24:53] | Okay, no disrespect to the man, | 好了 不是我对他不敬 |
[24:55] | but doing business with him? | 可真要和他做生意吗 |
[24:57] | Right now, that’s not– | 这节骨眼上 也不太… |
[24:57] | Of course, we’re not doing business with him. | 当然 我们不会和他做生意 |
[25:02] | Todd, please. | 托德 拜托 |
[25:04] | Don’t make me walk you through this. | 该怎么办还用我明说吗 |
[25:10] | Jesus. Did you look at him? | 天呐 你刚看到他了吗 |
[25:15] | You’d be doing him a favor. | 你这是帮他脱离苦难 |
[27:03] | Hello, please record after the tone. | 你好 请在提示音后留言 |
[27:08] | Truce, all right? | 讲和好吗 |
[27:10] | Skyler, I have news about Walt, | 斯凯勒 我有沃尔特的消息 |
[27:12] | and you need to hear it immediately, | 你得马上听 |
[27:13] | so if you’re there, pick up. | 所以如果你在就接电话 |
[27:17] | Skyler– | 斯凯勒 |
[27:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:24] | Walt’s in town. | 沃尔特在城里 |
[27:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:27] | That car they thought he stole | 他在新罕布什尔 |
[27:29] | in New Hampshire, | 偷的那辆车 |
[27:30] | they found it in a Denny’s parking lot | 在一家丹尼餐厅的停车场被发现 |
[27:32] | right on central. | 就在市中心 |
[27:33] | And your old next-door neighbor, | 还有你的老邻居 |
[27:35] | the one on the right, what’s her name, Becky? | 右边那户 叫什么名字 贝基吗 |
[27:37] | Becky’s on the left. Carol’s on the right. | 贝基住在左边 卡萝住在右边 |
[27:39] | Becky, Carol, whatever. | 贝基 卡萝 随便啦 |
[27:41] | She saw him at your old house. | 她看见他回你们原来的家了 |
[27:43] | Just this morning, plain as day. | 就在今早 光天化日之下 |
[27:46] | He’s there, walking out of your house, | 他就在那里 走出房子 |
[27:48] | and he calls her by name. | 他还叫了她的名字 |
[27:51] | He didn’t hurt her, did he? He didn’t– | 他没伤害他 是吗 他没有 |
[27:52] | No, he’s just like, “Hey, Becky!” | 没有 他很随意地打招呼 “贝基” |
[27:55] | Or carol, whatever. | 还是卡萝 随便啦 |
[27:58] | She said he looked exactly like the unabomber, | 她说他看上去就像一个炸弹客 |
[28:00] | but she’s positive it was him. | 但是她肯定就是他 |
[28:02] | Skyler, we’re getting calls from all over town. | 斯凯勒 全城都有人打来电话 |
[28:04] | He’s here, he’s there, | 他在这里 他在那里 |
[28:06] | he’s going to blow up city hall. | 他要去炸市政厅 |
[28:08] | Apparently he has some sort of manifesto. | 很显然他想发表个声明 |
[28:09] | He wants to be on the six o’clock news. | 他想上六点新闻 |
[28:11] | It’s just– who’s making these calls, him? | 谁打的电话 他吗 |
[28:13] | There are two or three different voices. | 有两三种不同的声音 |
[28:15] | They’re not sure if they’re crank calls | 他们不确定到底是恶意电话 |
[28:16] | or people he’s put up to it | 还是他胁迫别人打的 |
[28:18] | or if they’re actual anonymous tips. | 还是真正的匿名线索 |
[28:20] | And it’s stretching them thin, | 扰乱了他们的注意力 |
[28:22] | which is maybe the point. | 或许这就是他的目的 |
[28:23] | As far as I’m concerned, and I’ve told them this, | 据我所知 我告诉他们 |
[28:25] | there are three places that he would go. | 有三个地方他会去 |
[28:26] | To you, to me, or Flynn. | 找你 找我 或是找弗林 |
[28:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:31] | They’re watching the high school. | 他们在监视学校 |
[28:33] | They’re probably watching your place, too. | 他们也可能也在监视你家 |
[28:36] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[28:38] | I know that’s what Hank would do. | 我知道汉克会那样做 |
[28:41] | There’s no way Walt’s getting to you. | 沃尔特不会有机会接触到你 |
[28:43] | They are absolutely going to catch him. | 他们肯定会抓到他 |
[28:46] | No doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[28:47] | That arrogant asshole thinks | 那个自大的混蛋以为他是 |
[28:49] | he’s some criminal mastermind, | 什么犯罪大师 |
[28:50] | but he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[28:52] | But on the off-chance… | 但如果有万一 |
[28:54] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[28:56] | On the million-to-one chance… | 这几率非常小 |
[29:01] | You be on the lookout, okay? | 你要小心 好吗 |
[29:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:12] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[29:32] | Five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[29:41] | Five minutes. | 五分钟就好 |
[29:49] | You didn’t kill anybody sneaking in here, did you? | 你偷着进来没有杀谁 对吧 |
[29:54] | – You didn’t hurt anybody? – No. | -你没有伤害别人吧 -没有 |
[29:57] | Didn’t have to. | 没有必要 |
[30:11] | You look terrible. | 你好狼狈 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:17] | But I feel good. | 但是我感觉很好 |
[30:21] | So talk. | 说吧 |
[30:25] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[30:37] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[30:40] | And I needed a proper goodbye. | 我需要好好告别 |
[30:45] | Not our last phone call. | 上次在电话里不算 |
[30:49] | So you’re going to the police? | 你要去自首吗 |
[30:54] | They’ll be coming to me. | 他们会来抓我 |
[30:56] | If you’re in custody, | 如果你被捕了 |
[31:00] | what stops those people from coming back, | 那些人不会回来报复吗 |
[31:02] | those people you worked with? | 跟你合作的那些人 |
[31:04] | When–when I still had the house, | 我还住在家里的时候 |
[31:08] | three men came | 三个男人 |
[31:10] | in the middle of the night, | 大半夜闯进来 |
[31:11] | wearing masks, threatening Holly and Flynn and me. | 蒙着面 威胁霍莉 弗林和我 |
[31:14] | They told me not to talk about | 他们告诉我不要再提及 |
[31:16] | that woman I saw at the car wash, | 我在洗车行看到的那个女人 |
[31:17] | and if you’re in custody and they find out– | 如果你被捕了 他们发现… |
[31:19] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来报复的 |
[31:20] | Not after tonight. | 今晚过后就不会了 |
[31:23] | What’s tonight? | 今晚会怎样 |
[31:31] | We don’t want your money, Walt. | 我们不要你的钱 沃尔特 |
[31:36] | I thought Flynn made that clear. | 弗林说得很清楚了 |
[31:38] | He did. | 确实 |
[31:40] | And I don’t have any to give you. | 我也没什么可以给你的 |
[31:43] | I spent the last of it getting here. | 为了来这里我把最后的钱都花了 |
[31:48] | All I have to give you | 我能给你的 |
[31:51] | is this. | 只有这个 |
[32:04] | Call the D.E.A. once I leave. | 我一走你就给毒品管制局打电话 |
[32:07] | Tell them I was here. | 告诉他们我来过 |
[32:08] | That I forced my way in. | 说是我强行闯进来的 |
[32:11] | Tell them… | 告诉他们 |
[32:16] | Tell them I wanted bacon and eggs | 告诉他们我在我生日这天 |
[32:17] | on my birthday, | 要培根和鸡蛋 |
[32:21] | and that I gave you that ticket. | 还有我给了你这张票子 |
[32:24] | Those numbers are GPS coordinates. | 这些数字是导航坐标 |
[32:28] | For what? | 哪里的 |
[32:33] | A burial site. | 埋尸体的地点 |
[32:36] | That’s where they’ll find Hank and Steve Gomez. | 他们会在那里找到汉克和史蒂夫·戈麦斯 |
[32:43] | That’s where I buried our money. | 我之前把钱埋在了那里 |
[32:46] | The men who stole it from us, | 偷走了我们的钱 |
[32:49] | the men who still have it, | 并占为己有的那伙人 |
[32:52] | they murdered Hank and Steve | 杀死了汉克和史蒂夫 |
[32:55] | and put them in that hole. | 然后把他们埋到了那个洞里 |
[32:59] | Now you trade that | 你可以把这些 |
[33:01] | for a deal with the prosecutor. | 告诉公诉人 |
[33:04] | Get yourself out of this. | 这能帮你脱身 |
[33:07] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[33:12] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[33:16] | All the things that I did, | 我所做的一切 |
[33:20] | you need to understand– | 你要理解… |
[33:21] | If I have to hear | 如果我还得 |
[33:24] | one more time | 再听一次 |
[33:26] | that you did this | 你这么做 |
[33:28] | for the family– | 是为了家人… |
[33:29] | I did it for me. | 我是为了自己 |
[33:38] | I liked it. | 我喜欢制毒 |
[33:43] | I was good at it. | 我也很擅长制毒 |
[33:47] | And… | 而且 |
[33:50] | I was… | 让我觉得 |
[33:53] | Really… | 我真的 |
[33:59] | I was alive. | 还活着 |
[34:40] | Flynn will be home soon. | 弗林马上就到家了 |
[34:45] | Before I go… | 在我走之前 |
[34:49] | May I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[37:35] | Damn man, this thing’s a classic. | 该死 这车可真古典啊 |
[37:38] | What block you got in it? | 你在哪个街区搞到的 |
[37:39] | 500 or the 425? | 500还是425 |
[37:44] | Couldn’t tell you. | 无可奉告 |
[37:53] | 500 500. | |
[37:56] | That’s the one you want. | 它是你的最爱 |
[37:58] | No replacement for displacement. | 没有能取代它的替代品 |
[38:11] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[38:13] | Clubhouse. | 俱乐部 |
[38:31] | Just go ahead, just park it right in front over here. | 往前开 停在前面那里就行 |
[38:36] | No, no, no, just straight in, man, | 不不 伙计 直走 |
[38:38] | Just, what are… | 怎么… |
[38:41] | All right, fine, here, whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[38:54] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[38:58] | Turn around, put your arms out like this. | 转过去 把你的胳膊像这样举起来 |
[39:21] | While you’re at it, | 在检查的时候 |
[39:23] | why don’t you lift your shirt up? | 你为什么不把衬衫拉起来 |
[39:24] | Give us a spin. | 让我们看看 |
[39:27] | Christ, I’m not wearing a wire. | 天啊 我身上没有窃听器 |
[39:44] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[39:48] | My wallet and keys? | 我的钱包和钥匙呢 |
[39:49] | Yeah, you’ll get them back. | 我们会还给你的 |
[39:50] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[40:04] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[40:05] | Keep your eyes open. | 盯紧点 |
[40:09] | Jesus, look at you with that head of hair. | 天啊 瞧你那头茂密的头发 |
[40:11] | Is that real? | 是真的吗 |
[40:13] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:14] | That’s not a wig? | 不是假发吗 |
[40:15] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑 |
[40:17] | No. | 不是 |
[40:18] | What were you doing, shaving it before? | 怎么长出来的 剃过了 |
[40:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Christ, that is one fine head of hair. | 真是一头茂密的头发啊 |
[40:26] | I mean, otherwise you look like shit, but– | 尽管你看起来很糟 但是… |
[40:28] | Hello to you too, Jack. | 你也好啊 杰克 |
[40:30] | Can we talk business? | 我们能谈生意了吗 |
[40:32] | I don’t think so, no. | 恐怕不能 |
[40:36] | Did Todd tell you what I’m offering? | 托德有没有跟你说过我的出价 |
[40:37] | Yeah, he told me. | 他跟我说了 |
[40:39] | Thing is, we’re… | 情况是…我们 |
[40:41] | not really in the market. | 不太有意向 |
[40:45] | You’re running low on methylamine, | 你们的甲胺快不够了 |
[40:46] | what happens then? | 之后怎么办 |
[40:48] | No, we’ll get more. | 我们会拿到更多的甲胺 |
[40:50] | That Quayle woman’s got her own set-up. | 那个叫奎尔的女人有自己的渠道 |
[40:52] | The heat’s off her. | 她已经没什么脾气了 |
[40:54] | She can break loose a barrel every now and again. | 她偶尔能弄到点甲胺 |
[40:56] | It ain’t broke, so why fix it? | 跟她合作很愉快 为什么需要你呢 |
[40:57] | Todd, please, would you explain things to your uncle? | 托德 拜托你跟你叔叔解释一下 |
[41:00] | Explain to him the benefit of what I’m offering. | 跟他说明一下这笔交易的好处 |
[41:05] | You really shouldn’t have come back, Mr. White. | 你真不该回来 怀特先生 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:14] | Wait. Jack. | 杰克 等等 |
[41:16] | Where do you want it? | 你想在哪儿解决他 |
[41:17] | Well, gee, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[41:18] | Anywhere but my living room? | 除了我的卧室都行 |
[41:19] | Take him out back. | 把他带到后院去 |
[41:20] | Jack, you owe me. | 杰克 你欠我的 |
[41:22] | – You owe me. – Let’s go. | -你欠我的 -我们走 |
[41:24] | I owe you, what for? | 我欠你什么 |
[41:25] | Jesse Pinkman, you promised that | 杰西·平克曼 你答应过 |
[41:27] | you would kill him, and you didn’t. | 你会杀他 但你没有 |
[41:29] | Instead, you partnered with him. | 你竟然还跟他合伙 |
[41:31] | – You’re his partner now– – Whoa, whoa, stop. | -你现在是他的合伙人 -等等 |
[41:42] | Partners, what are you talking about? | 合伙人 你什么意思 |
[41:44] | He’s alive, isn’t he? | 他还活着 不是吗 |
[41:45] | He’s cooking for you. | 他为你制毒 |
[41:47] | What, are you gonna lie? | 怎么 你还想骗我吗 |
[41:50] | Him being alive is not him and me being partners. | 他活着不代表我们是合伙人 |
[41:53] | Not by a damn sight. | 根本不可能 |
[41:55] | What, you think I’d partner with a rat? | 你觉得我会跟内奸合伙吗 |
[41:58] | Where’s that little piece of shit? | 那狗娘养的在哪里 |
[42:00] | He’s finishing up a batch. | 他正在制一批货 |
[42:01] | Well, go get him. Bring him here. | 去找他 带过来 |
[42:05] | – Uncle Jack– – No, no, no, no. | -杰克叔叔 -不 |
[42:06] | This one here calling me a liar? | 这家伙说我是骗子 |
[42:09] | He just insulted you, he insulted me, all of us. | 他侮辱了你 我和所有人 |
[42:12] | Jesus. Hustle it up. Come on. | 老天 快点 去 |
[42:14] | Let’s get this over with. | 做个了结 |
[42:18] | I’m gonna show you just how wrong you are, | 我要让你知道自己大错特错了 |
[42:21] | then I’m putting that bullet in your head myself. | 然后我会亲手一枪爆了你的头 |
[43:19] | You see what I’m talking about, you son of a bitch? | 看到了吗 你这混蛋 |
[43:28] | Now, this look like a partner to you? | 你觉得他看起来像合伙人吗 |
[43:30] | Come here. Take a look. | 走近点 好好看 |
[43:32] | Come here! | 过来 |
[43:45] | Take a look at him. | 仔细看看他 |
[43:47] | Have a gander. | 打量一下 |
[43:50] | This is my partner. | 这就是我的合伙人 |
[43:52] | Right, partner? Right, buddy? | 对吧 合伙人 兄弟 |
[43:56] | Hardworking, good partner. 50-50 partner. | 勤劳的好合伙人 五五分账的合伙人 |
[44:03] | Can you hurry this shit up? Make it quick? | 你能他妈快点吗 赶紧 |
[44:15] | Toddy, get him off, would ya? | 托德 拉开他 |
[44:16] | Yeah, Toddy, get them both off. | 没错 托德 拉开他俩 |
[45:34] | Uncle Jack… | 杰克叔叔 |
[45:54] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[45:58] | Mr. White… | 怀特先生 |
[47:10] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[47:20] | You want your money, right? | 你想要回钱 对吧 |
[47:24] | You wanna know where it is? | 你想知道钱在哪吗 |
[47:28] | You pull that trigger, you’ll never… | 如果你扣动扳机 就永远… |
[48:20] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[48:30] | You want this. | 你想这样 |
[48:34] | Say the words. | 说出来 |
[48:38] | Say you want this! | 说你自己想死 |
[48:42] | Nothing happens until I hear you say it. | 你不说我就不开枪 |
[48:48] | I want this. | 我想死 |
[49:13] | Then do it yourself. | 那你自己动手吧 |
[49:45] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话啊 |
[49:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[49:53] | Is it done? | 事成了吗 |
[49:55] | Is he gone? | 他死了吗 |
[49:57] | Yeah, it’s done. | 是的 成了 |
[49:59] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[50:02] | They’re all gone. | 他们都死了 |
[50:03] | Todd? Who is this? | 托德 你是谁 |
[50:07] | It’s Walt. | 我是沃尔特 |
[50:10] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[50:12] | Kind of under the weather? | 不太舒服吧 |
[50:15] | Like you’ve got the flu? | 好像得了流感 |
[50:18] | That would be the ricin I gave you. | 那是因为我给你下了蓖麻毒 |
[50:21] | I slipped it into that stevia crap | 我装进了甜菊糖里 |
[50:23] | that you keep putting in your tea. | 你每次喝茶都放 |
[50:26] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[50:35] | Goodbye, Lydia. | 永别了 莉迪亚 |
[52:50] | *Guess I got what I deserved* | *一切都是我咎由自取* |
[52:58] | *Kept you waiting there too long my love* | *让你等待了这么久 我的爱人* |
[53:05] | *All that time without a word* | *虽然我一言不发* |
[53:13] | *Didn’t know you’d think that I’d forget* | *但我不会忘记* |
[53:20] | *Or I’d regret* | *不会后悔* |
[53:24] | *The special love I had for you* | *我对你特别的爱* |
[53:30] | *My baby blue* | *我的淡蓝色* |
[53:40] | *All the days became so long* | *一日三秋* |
[53:48] | *Did you really think I’d do you wrong* | *我不会辜负你* |
[53:55] | *Dixie, when I let you go* | *当我对你放手* |
[54:03] | *Thought you’d realize that I would know* | *我已确信* |
[54:10] | *I would show* | *你会看到* |
[54:14] | *The special love I have for you* | *我对你特别的爱* |
[54:20] | *My baby blue* | *永别了 老白* |