Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[04:21] Mariano, it’s me. 马里亚诺 是我
[04:23] I need you to get Skyler on the line. 让斯凯勒听电话
[04:26] No, no, I need you to get her on the phone right now. 不 现在就让她听
[04:29] Tell her it’s urgent. 告诉她十万火急
[04:33] No–what do you mean she won’t get off the phone? 什么叫她不愿意挂电话
[04:36] I am giving you permission, Mariano. 我给你许可 马里亚诺
[04:39] You make her get off the phone. 你逼她挂电话
[04:47] Mariano, 马里亚诺
[04:49] who is Skyler on the phone with? 斯凯勒在跟谁讲电话
[05:03] Yeah. 嗯
[05:08] Okay. 好的
[05:26] Where is she? Where’s Skyler? 她在哪里 斯凯勒在哪里
[05:28] She just kinda left. 她刚走
[05:29] she didn’t say where she was going. 没说去哪里
[06:25] Skyler, my–my head is spinning. 斯凯勒 我头很晕
[06:30] And yours… 而你
[06:32] I–I can’t even imagine. 我真无法想象
[06:39] So much makes sense to me now. 我现在全理顺了
[06:41] You jumping in the pool, 你跳进泳池
[06:42] you sending us your kids, I get it. 你把孩子送到我们这 我懂了
[06:47] I just wished I’d seen it sooner. 我真希望自己能早点看出端倪
[06:54] He’s a monster. 他是个怪物
[06:58] He’s a… 他是个…
[07:01] Look, I don’t know what he did to you 听着 我不知道他对你做了什么
[07:03] to force you to keep his secrets. 逼你为他保守秘密
[07:05] If he threatened you, 如果他威胁你
[07:06] or whatever mind games he played. 或是搞什么心理游戏
[07:10] I don’t know if there was abuse. 我不知道他有没有虐待你
[07:13] But I want you to know that you can be open with me. 但我想让你知道 你可以对我直言
[07:17] Don’t hold anything back, okay? 别隐瞒 好吗
[07:20] I mean, I don’t even– 我都不知道
[07:21] understand if you know the full extent of this, 你对整个事情 他的恶行
[07:23] what he’s done. 了解多少
[07:25] Not just the meth cooking, but the lives he’s destroyed. 他不只制毒 他还杀人
[07:31] But, look, that’s all behind you. Starting now. 但听着 从现在开始 这都过去了
[07:36] You’re done being his victim. 你不会再被他伤害了
[07:40] Because here’s what we’re gonna do. 因为我们要这样做
[07:42] Sky. Here’s what we’re gonna do. 斯凯勒 我们要这样做
[07:46] You and the kids are gonna move back to our house 你和孩子搬回我们家
[07:49] where you’ll be safe, 在那里你们很安全
[07:51] where he can’t get to you. 他没法动你们
[07:54] Hank, does Marie… 汉克 玛丽她…
[07:59] No. No. We’ll get to that soon enough. 还不知道 我们稍后再告诉她
[08:01] It’s just you and me right now, okay? 现在就你我知道 好吗
[08:08] Okay. 好的
[08:09] Before we, um, before we get you back to the house, 在我们送你回家前
[08:14] I… 我
[08:16] I’m gonna ask you to tell me everything you can. 我需要你告诉我你知道的一切
[08:20] Um, take as long as you like. 要多久都行
[08:22] Just, uh, start from the beginning 从头说
[08:24] when you first became aware of Walt’s activities, 从你最早意识到沃尔特的行为开始
[08:27] and just–just try to be as detailed as you can. 尽可能详细点
[08:33] Uh, what–right–right here? 什么 在这里开始吗
[08:38] Right now? 现在吗
[08:39] Sure. Why not? 是的 为什么不呢
[08:41] While it’s still fresh, you know? 趁着记忆犹新
[08:43] And just, uh, just, uh, remember to, uh, 还有 记得
[08:46] just state your name and the date before you start. 开始前说出你的姓名和日期
[08:48] Hank, do… 汉克 一定要
[08:52] do we have to– have to do this right now? 一定要现在开始吗
[08:58] No, we–we don’t have to do this right now. No. 不 不必现在 不必
[09:02] But just here’s the thing. 但问题是
[09:03] You see, I need something solid that I can bring to my people. 我需要给我的同事一些切实的证据
[09:06] A statement, on the record. 记录在案的陈述
[09:08] So you testifying to Walt’s criminal activity, 所以只要你证实沃尔特的犯罪行为
[09:11] whatever you know, goes a long, long way here. 不管多少 都会有很大影响
[09:14] Okay? I mean, you see, 好吗 你要明白
[09:15] building a case this big, gathering all this evidence, 这么大的案子 要搜集足够的证据
[09:18] enough to get a conviction, 给他定罪
[09:19] we’re talking a long-haul proposition here, 这是场持久战
[09:21] and I don’t want that bastard running out the clock. 我可不想那家伙跑赢时间
[09:24] But with your testimony– 但如果有了你的证词
[09:25] Wait, what do you mean running out the clock? 等等 “跑赢时间”是什么意思
[09:29] His cancer. His cancer’s back. 他的癌症 他的癌症复发了
[09:32] So he said. 他说的
[09:36] He didn’t tell you? 他没告诉你吗
[09:39] Who’s to say it’s even true? 谁知道真假呢
[09:40] Lying piece of shit. 狗日的谎话精
[09:44] Look, regardless, I mean, we’ll just assume. 不管怎样 就算是真的吧
[09:47] Fine. Okay? 随便了 好吗
[09:48] You know what? That son of a bitch 但你猜怎么 那个婊子养的
[09:50] looks me in the eye and he says 看着我的眼睛说
[09:51] if what I know is true, if… 如果这些是事实 如果是的话
[09:55] He’ll be dead before I can prove it. 他会在我证明前就死了
[09:57] The balls on that son of a– 那杂种可真有种
[10:00] I got all these little pieces. 我有很多碎片
[10:02] They’re all part of the story, right? 都是整件事的一部分
[10:04] But they don’t mean much on their own. 单独看 并没有太大意义
[10:05] But when you start telling me what you know, 但如果你能告诉我你知道的事
[10:07] when you start filling in the gaps, 等你把这些碎片串联起来
[10:08] I’ll have him in lockup before the sun goes down. 我天黑前就把他拘了
[10:12] Hank, I–I… 汉克 我
[10:16] I think maybe… 我想也许
[10:18] maybe I need a lawyer. 也许我得找个律师
[10:20] What? 什么
[10:22] No, no, no, no, you don’t. 不 不 不要
[10:24] I–I think maybe I do. 我觉得也许需要
[10:27] Skyler, understand, I am here to help you. 斯凯勒 明白吗 我是来帮你
[10:29] But to do that, I need your help. 但要帮你 你也得帮我
[10:31] We start bringing in lawyers 一旦我们扯上律师
[10:33] and they start putting up roadblocks 他们不管有没有必要
[10:36] where they don’t need to be, 只会处处掣肘
[10:37] and my ability to control this situation diminishes. 我对局势的掌控也会削弱
[10:40] Just for my own protection, 我是为保护自己
[10:43] It just, you know, it seems to make sense 只是觉得应该
[10:47] that I should have someone to talk to. 找人咨询一下
[10:51] Skyler, I’m your– your biggest advocate here, 斯凯勒 现在最支持你的是我
[10:53] and I’m telling you, for your own good, 而且我也说了 都是为了你好
[10:56] you need to get out ahead of this thing. 这事你必须要主动交代
[10:59] I mean, you start, you know, getting defensive, 我是说 如果你消极被动
[11:03] I–I’m not saying it’s right, 我不是说这就对
[11:05] but I’ll tell you it’s a fact, 但这就是现实
[11:07] The D.A. Will look at you differently. 检方对你的态度会有不同
[11:09] But you don’t know that. 但你也不确定
[11:11] Skyler, yes, I–I do. 对 斯凯勒 不确定
[11:13] I’ve been around long enough to know. 我在这行已经混了太久了
[11:15] It’s in your best interest 对你最有利的就是
[11:17] to get out there and show the world you have nothing to hide. 从那里搬走 告诉世人你清清白白
[11:22] Look… 听着
[11:25] no one in the world is more important to me 我在这世上最重要的人
[11:29] than your sister. 就是你妹妹
[11:32] So believe me when I tell you 所以相信我
[11:35] that your best interest and mine 你我的利害
[11:39] are the same. 彼此一致
[11:42] But, Hank, you telling me not to talk to a lawyer 不过汉克 你说不让我找律师
[11:45] doesn’t sound like that at all. 听着可不是那么回事
[11:48] It sounds like what you want… 听起来就像是你想…
[11:53] what you want is to get Walt. 你只想抓住沃尔特
[11:56] At all costs. 不惜代价
[11:59] Okay. 好吧
[12:01] Okay, let’s just– 好吧 让我们…
[12:04] slow down. Slow down. 别着急 慢慢来
[12:07] You can… 你可以
[12:09] you can talk to a lawyer later. 你可以迟点找律师谈
[12:13] But right now, what we need to do, 但现在 我们该做的是
[12:17] we need to go get the kids, 我们该去接孩子
[12:19] we need to bring them to my house where they’re safe, 得把他们接到我家 那里安全
[12:22] and then we need to help each other 然后我们齐心协力
[12:24] put this animal away, okay? 抓住那禽兽 好吗
[12:28] Come on. 来吧
[12:29] – Hank. – No, come on. -汉克 -来吧
[12:31] Let’s go to the house and we’ll deal with it there. Come on. 去你家 到那再说 走吧
[12:33] Am I under arrest? 我被逮捕了吗
[12:37] What? 什么
[12:38] Am I under arrest? 我被逮捕了吗
[12:47] Skyler, I–I– you’re not thinking straight about this. 斯凯勒 我… 这事你没弄明白
[12:50] You have to listen to me. I–Skyler. 你得听我说 我 斯凯勒
[12:52] Skyler–Skyler–Skyler– 斯凯勒 斯凯勒
[12:53] – Am I under arrest? – No, no, no. -我被逮捕了吗 -没有 没有
[12:54] – Am I under arrest? – No. Sky–shh. -我被逮捕了吗 -没有 斯凯勒
[12:56] – Hank, are you arresting me? – Sky– -汉克 你是要逮捕我吗 -斯凯勒
[12:58] Am I under arrest?! 我被逮捕了吗
[13:43] Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. 我的老天爷啊
[13:49] I gotta do it, man. 我必须得这样做 老兄
[13:58] Dude. 伙计
[14:00] What are you doing? Huell. 你干什么呢 修尔
[14:03] Hey, quit screwing around. 别不着调了
[14:05] We are here to do a job, 我们是来干活的
[14:07] Not channel Scrooge McDuck. 不是幻想当唐老鸭的
[14:09] You hearin’ me? 听到没有
[14:10] I hear ya. 听到啦
[14:12] Dude. 伙计
[14:18] Ah, screw it. 管它呢
[14:27] Mexico. 墨西哥
[14:29] All’s I’m saying. 我就说这个
[14:36] Guy hit ten guys in jail within a two-minute window. 那家伙大牢里两分钟内一打十
[14:39] All’s I’m saying. 我就说这个
[14:42] Yeah, it’s me. Again. 对 还是我
[14:44] Listen, kid, you’ve got to hide those bags. 孩子听我说 你得把那些袋子藏起来
[14:46] The monkey is in the banana patch, capis? 猴子进了香蕉林 懂了吧
[14:49] So…call me. 回我电话
[14:52] This was the third message. 这是第三条了
[14:53] Where the hell is that kid? 那孩子到底在哪里
[14:57] That’s her. 是她
[14:58] Don’t. 别接
[14:59] I have to talk to her. 我得和她说
[15:00] You don’t have to do– 没必要
[15:00] You answer that phone 你一接电话
[15:02] and Schrader’s on the other end of the line 施罗德肯定在电话那头
[15:03] with a legal wire tap recording everything you say, 利用合法监听装置记录你的每句话
[15:06] You’re not doing anybody any favors. 你完全帮不到任何人
[15:07] Except for him. 除了帮他
[15:08] In fact, why do you still have a battery in that thing? 而且 你那玩意里干什么还装着电池
[15:10] Take it out. 拿出来
[15:12] They might be trying to triangulate your movements. 他们可能会以此定位
[15:14] I’m not being paranoid. Do it. 不是我疑神疑鬼 快点
[15:19] Can’t believe she went to him. 难以置信她会去找他
[15:21] She just panicked. 她只是慌了
[15:21] She went right to him without even talking to me. 她都没跟我说一声就去找他了
[15:23] Without a moment’s hesitation. 一点都没有犹疑
[15:25] I’m not saying it’s not bad. It’s bad. 我没说这样没问题 简直太糟了
[15:27] But it could be worse. 但也许会更糟
[15:28] Really. How much worse could it be, 说真的 你估计一下
[15:31] exactly, in your estimation? 还能糟到什么地步
[15:33] What does she actually know? 她知道些什么
[15:34] What has she seen, hmm? 她看到过什么呢
[15:36] Nothing. It’s hearsay. 什么都没有 都是传言
[15:37] It’s all he said, she said. 都是你告诉她的
[15:39] I mean, the only real evidence 她唯一能带他们找到的
[15:40] that she can lead them to is your money, 实质证据就是你的钱
[15:42] and once we take care of that, 我们一旦处理好了
[15:43] well, then they got nothing. 他们就毫无证据了
[15:46] Nothing? Hank knows. That’s not nothing. 毫无证据 汉克知道了 这可不是毫无证据
[15:51] Yeah. I can’t exactly see him turning the other cheek. 是啊 他应该不会背叛缉毒局来帮你的
[15:58] Of course there’s always, um… 当然了 总有
[16:03] Always what? 总有什么
[16:06] Well, have you given any thought to, um, 你有没有想过
[16:10] sending him on a trip to Belize? 送他去伯利兹[中美洲东北部国家]
[16:14] Belize? 伯利兹
[16:15] Yeah. Belize. 是的 伯利兹
[16:17] You know, where, uh, where Mike went to. 麦克去的地方
[16:21] Off on a trip to, uh, Belize. 去一趟伯利兹
[16:25] Saul, you better not be saying what I think you’re saying. 索尔 你的意思最好别是我想的那样
[16:28] – It’s just conjecture on my part. – Hank is family. -我就这么一说 -汉克是我的家人
[16:32] – Okay, it’s an option that– – You understand that? -好吧 这也是个选项… -你明白吗
[16:34] It’s an option that has worked very well for you 只是最近这段日子 这个选项
[16:36] in the recent past. 可帮了你不少
[16:38] Jesus. What is wrong with you? 天呐 你有什么毛病
[16:39] My mistake. Family. Off limits. Of course. 我错了 家人当然不能碰
[16:43] I’m just throwing thoughts out there. 我就跟你说说我的想法而已
[16:44] This is a safe room, right? 反正在这里能无话不谈
[16:46] Jesus. Send him to Belize. 天呐 送他去伯利兹
[16:48] I’ll send you to Belize. 送你去还差不多
[16:53] Finally. 终于来了
[17:00] It’s about time. 也是时候了
[17:01] Have you two been followed? 有人跟着你俩吗
[17:03] Are you sure? 确定吗
[17:04] If they had, we’d all be in handcuffs right now. 要是有人跟着 我们现在应该都被人铐上了
[17:15] I, uh, took the tops off. 我把盖子拿掉了
[17:18] Figured you’d want to check to make sure it’s still all there. 心想你应该想检查一下确保钱都在这里
[17:20] You figured right. 没错
[17:28] Close enough. 差不多了
[17:32] Hey, if you need any help on the other end. 你如果还需要人帮忙 只管开口
[17:34] Yeah, these things are a bitch to move on your own. 是啊 一个人搬这些太重了
[17:36] I’ll manage. 我自己可以
[17:38] And we don’t mind overtime. 我们不介意加班
[17:39] Ain’t no thing. 小事一桩
[17:52] Pay Huell and Kuby and take your cut. 付掉修尔和库比的钱 拿走你那份
[17:55] The rest is mine. Insurance in case I need you. 剩下是我的 以防我还需要你
[17:58] In case you need me? 以防你还需要我
[17:59] I’m thinking the probability is high. 我看这可能性很高
[18:01] Just find Jesse. 找到杰西
[18:03] Keys. 钥匙
[19:26] Saul Goodman, please. 请接索尔·古德曼
[19:28] Skyler White. 我是斯凯勒·怀特
[19:29] No, no, please– please don’t tell me he isn’t there. 不不 请别说他不在
[19:31] I know he’s been avoiding my calls. 我知道他一直不肯接我电话
[19:35] All right, well, um, has my husband been there? 好吧 我丈夫去过吗
[19:39] What do you mean you don’t know? 什么叫你不知道
[19:40] Either he has or he hasn’t. 去过还是没去过
[19:41] I don’t– 我不…
[19:46] Shit. 该死
[19:52] Sky. 斯凯勒
[19:59] Sky, I know you’re home. 斯凯勒 我知道你在家
[20:01] Let me in. Let me talk to you. 让我进去跟你谈谈
[20:06] Skyler, I’m just gonna wait here until you open the door, 斯凯勒 我就在门口等着你开门
[20:08] so let me in now or three hours from now, 要么现在让我进去 要么我就等上三个小时
[20:11] but I’m not leaving until I see you. 在见到你之前 我是不会走的
[20:14] Skyler. Please. 斯凯勒 拜托
[20:26] Just you. 就你一个人
[20:29] Not Hank. 汉克不能进来
[20:35] Tell me Hank is crazy. 告诉我汉克疯了
[20:39] Tell me he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 告诉我他在胡言乱语
[20:48] You gotta give me something, Skyler. 你得给我说说情况 斯凯勒
[20:50] Anything to help me understand. 帮我弄清楚这件事
[20:54] It can’t be true. 不可能是真的
[21:08] Oh, my God. 天呐
[21:22] How long have you known? 你知道多久了
[21:26] Hank said that when you walked into the pool, 汉克说是在你走进游泳池
[21:28] that’s when you knew. 那会儿你就知道了
[21:30] When you had your… 那时你有了…
[21:36] But not then. Before that. 不是那时候 在那之前
[21:44] Since Gus Fring? 古斯·福林那时起吗
[21:49] The money. 那些钱
[21:51] All that money that Walt made, 沃尔特赚的那些钱
[21:55] when you bought your car wash. 你买洗车店的时候
[22:01] And your whole gambling story. 你说的赌博故事
[22:06] That was a lie. 是个谎话
[22:10] Did you know then? 你那时候就知道了吗
[22:18] You had to. 你一定知道
[22:25] Skyler… 斯凯勒
[22:32] Did you know since before Hank was shot? 你是不是在汉克遭枪击之前就知道了
[22:40] Skyler? 斯凯勒
[22:47] Marie. 玛丽
[22:51] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[22:54] You’re sorry… You’re… 你很抱歉 你很…
[22:57] I’m– 我…
[23:01] You won’t talk… you won’t talk to Hank 你不告诉…你不告诉汉克
[23:05] because you think that Walt is going to get away with this. 是因为你以为沃尔特能逍遥法外
[23:29] Come on. 来吧
[23:31] – Let’s go. – Marie. Marie. -走吧 -玛丽 玛丽
[23:34] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[23:36] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[23:37] She’s coming with us. 她得跟我们走
[23:38] No, she is not. Give her back to me. 不 不行 把她还给我
[23:40] Marie. 玛丽
[23:42] Hank. Hank, help. Come and help. 汉克 汉克 帮忙 过来帮忙
[23:46] You are not leaving this house with my daughter. 你不能带着我的女儿离开我家
[23:49] Give her back to me. 把她还给我
[23:50] Marie. Give her back to me. 玛丽 把她还给我
[23:52] – Stop it. – You’re scaring her. -住手 -你吓到她了
[23:54] Marie. Give her back to me. 玛丽 把她还给我
[23:55] I’m trying to protect her. 我在尽力保护她
[23:56] Protect her? How dare you? I’m her mother. 保护她 你怎么敢这么说 我是她妈妈
[23:58] She’s not gonna live in this madhouse. 她再也不能住在这间鬼屋了
[23:59] You do not know what you’re talking about. 你不知道你在说什么
[24:02] Give her back to me. 把她还给我
[24:03] Hank, you have to help me. 汉克 你得帮我
[24:04] Listen, I will call the police. 听着 我会报警的
[24:05] You call them. You call them, Skyler. 你报警啊 报警啊 斯凯勒
[24:07] I will. Give me my baby. 我会的 把孩子还给我
[24:09] Marie, put her down. 玛丽 快放下
[24:10] I am not leaving here without her. 我必须带着她走
[24:11] Marie. 玛丽
[24:12] Give me my baby. 把孩子还给我
[24:13] Skyler, we are not leaving without her. 斯凯勒 我们必须带着她走
[24:15] Give me my baby right now! 马上把我的孩子还给我
[24:17] Marie! 玛丽
[24:19] Do it now. 快还给她
[24:23] Give her back. 还给她
[24:29] That’s right. It’s okay. It’s okay. 这就对了 没事了 没事了
[24:32] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. 不哭了 好了好了好了
[24:35] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. 好了 好了 没事了
[24:44] Okay, mama has you now. 好了 妈妈抱着你呢
[24:46] Mama has you now. 妈妈抱着你呢
[24:47] Mama has you. 妈妈抱着你呢
[24:56] It’s okay. 没事了
[24:57] It’s okay, it’s okay. 好了 好了
[24:58] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了 别哭了
[25:21] You have to get him. 你必须抓住他
[28:02] Walt. 沃尔特
[28:17] Where have you been? 你上哪里去了
[28:22] Oh, my god. 老天啊
[28:27] What happened? 怎么回事
[28:39] You moved the money, didn’t you? 你把钱挪走了 是吗
[28:41] You buried it somewhere. 你把钱埋起来了
[28:45] Did you get my messages? 你收到我的短信了吗
[28:49] I told Hank nothing. 我什么也没跟汉克说
[28:54] Walt. I swear I didn’t. 沃尔特 我发誓我没说
[29:00] Say something. 说话呀
[29:05] Please. 求你了
[29:12] Oh, my god. 天呐
[29:13] Walt. Walt. 沃尔特 沃尔特
[29:42] How–how long was I out? 我…我昏迷了多久
[29:47] Oh, about four or five hours. 大概四五个小时
[29:51] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[30:01] It’s true. 看来是真的
[30:06] The cancer’s back. 癌症复发了
[30:18] Is this it? 是这样吗
[30:33] Does that make you happy? 你会因此而开心吗
[30:37] I can’t remember the last time I was happy. 我都记不清上一次开心是什么时候了
[30:51] Just tell me. 告诉我
[30:56] I know you talked with Hank. 我知道你跟汉克谈过了
[30:59] I know you made a deal. 我知道你俩做了笔交易
[31:02] Skyler, I’ll make this easy. 斯凯勒 一切很简单
[31:07] I’ll give myself up. 我会去自首
[31:09] If you promise me one thing. 如果你能答应我一件事
[31:13] You keep the money. 你要保留这些钱
[31:16] Never speak of it. 决不能提起
[31:20] Never give it up. 决不能放弃
[31:22] You pass it on to our children. 把钱留给孩子们
[31:27] Give them everything. 把一切都给他们
[31:32] Will you do that? 你能做到吗
[31:37] Please? 求你了
[31:42] Please don’t let me have done all this for nothing. 求你别让我所做的这一切变得毫无意义
[31:56] How did Hank find out? 汉克是怎么发现的
[32:00] Did–did somebody talk? 有人…有人告密吗
[32:03] No, no one talked. 不 没人告密
[32:07] It was me. 是我
[32:12] I screwed up. 是我搞砸了
[32:19] The way Hank talks… 从汉克说话的方式看
[32:24] He’s got his suspicions. 他有他的猜疑
[32:30] Not much else. 但其他没什么
[32:38] You can’t give yourself up 你不交出这笔钱
[32:39] without giving up the money. 就没法自首
[32:42] It’s the way this works, Walt. 就是这么回事 沃尔特
[32:47] So maybe our best move here 所以我们最好的对策
[32:51] is to stay quiet. 就是保持沉默
[33:32] Okay, you can take it off now. 你可以把眼罩拿下来了
[34:00] All right, what’s so important 好吧 你大老远来这里
[34:02] you had to come all the way out here? 到底有什么要事
[34:04] For the amount of money I’m bringing in, 我带来那么大一笔钱
[34:05] I think I deserve to see exactly why it’s all going so wrong. 有权看看货品为何会如此差劲
[34:11] Are you an expert on meth labs now? 你当起冰毒实验室的专家了
[34:12] Are you gonna tell us how to fix our operation? 你想对我们的制毒过程指手画脚吗
[34:16] And what if I can help? 如果我能帮上忙呢
[34:18] What will it hurt to show me? 让我看看又有何妨
[34:20] I–I don’t like my time being wasted. 我不喜欢浪费时间
[34:23] Well, I’m here, 我来都来了
[34:25] and ten minutes is a small sacrifice 比起五千万的亏损
[34:28] when we’re talking about a $50 million shortfall. 耽误十分钟根本不足挂齿
[34:32] So? 你怎么看
[35:06] Safe to come down? 可以下去吗
[35:08] Yeah. You’re good. 是的 可以
[35:18] Ladies first. 女士优先
[35:45] Okay, now you’ve seen it. 现在你看到了
[35:47] Yep. Now I’ve seen it. 是 我确实看到了
[35:51] What? 怎么样
[35:53] Well, how about we start with it’s filthy? 好吧 不如先来谈谈这里为什么这么脏
[35:57] What are you, my mother? 你以为你是谁 我妈吗
[35:58] What, filthy? It’s just dimly lit. 根本不脏 只是光线太暗了
[36:00] Do you seriously think this 你不会真以为这种破烂
[36:02] is up to the standards of your predecessor? 能比得上海森堡的品质吧
[36:04] Because it’s not. Not even close. 因为它根本比不上 差得远呢
[36:06] Yeah, well, the product we’re making, 是啊 好吧 但我们的货
[36:07] it’s selling just fine. 卖得还不错
[36:09] Heisenberg’s standards don’t matter anymore. 没有人会去想海森堡的品质了
[36:11] To whom? A bunch of scabby Arizona tweakers? 对谁而言 那些低劣的亚利桑那瘾君子吗
[36:15] They matter to my buyer in the Czech Republic, 我可以告诉你的是 我在捷克共和国的买主
[36:18] I can tell you that. 很看重品质
[36:18] Therefore, they matter to me. 所以 品质对我也很重要
[36:20] Look, I cannot move what this person is making 如果这个人做的冰毒很次
[36:22] if it’s substandard. 我可没法卖出去
[36:24] And it is. It just is. 而且这些货真的很次
[36:26] No offense. 无意冒犯
[36:27] You can do better, do better. 你有办法做得更好 那你就去做
[36:29] Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该跟你说什么
[36:31] I mean, you tried to get the man back, right? 你试图让他回到这里 对吧
[36:32] He said no, so I mean, what do you want me to do? 他拒绝了 所以 你想让我做什么
[36:35] Todd. Use Todd again. 托德 重新雇用托德
[36:38] Look, he learned from him, all right? 他的技术是从他那里学的
[36:42] At least Todd’s first two cooks were at 74%. 起码他头两次制毒的纯度达到了74%
[36:45] On his third cook, he started a fire. 他在第三次制毒时引发了火灾
[36:47] Look, I tried Hisenberg’s way. 我试过海森堡的方法
[36:50] It didn’t work out. 但是不奏效
[36:51] I wanna cook in my territory, 我想在我的地盘制毒
[36:52] I wanna use guys that I trust, 我想用我的亲信
[36:54] Not Todd, who I don’t. 托德不行 我不信任他
[36:56] And that’s the end of the conversation as far as I’m concerned. 以我所见 这场谈话该结束了
[37:02] I really wish you’d have given him a chance. 真希望你能给他一次机会
[37:07] Hey. We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[37:12] You stay here. 你待在这里
[38:09] Hello? Ma’am, you okay? 在吗 女士 你还好吗
[38:18] Hello? 在吗
[38:33] Safe to come up whenever you want. 你随时都可以出来
[38:46] I… I don’t want to see. 我不想看到尸体
[38:52] Okay. 好吧
[38:55] Cool, so I guess maybe, um… 那…我猜也许…
[38:58] Maybe just close your eyes? 也许闭上眼睛就行
[39:11] Okay. 好
[39:13] This way. 这边走
[39:18] To your right. 朝右边走
[39:30] What, are you kidding me with this? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[39:34] Uncle Jack. 杰克叔叔
[39:48] Fire in the hole. 我要开枪了
[39:50] It’s okay. Sorry about that. 没事的 很抱歉
[39:55] It’s cool, lady. 没事的 女士
[40:06] Okay, boys. Let’s take it all. 好了 孩子们 把东西都带走
[40:08] Let’s get everything. 统统带走
[40:39] You, uh… 你…
[40:41] going into work today? 今天去上班吗
[40:45] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑 对吧
[40:53] What about you? 你呢
[40:58] Are you going to the office? 你要去局里吗
[41:04] You have to tell them, Hank. 你得告诉他们 汉克
[41:07] Today. 就今天
[41:08] Marie, I just– just don’t have it yet. 玛丽 我还没有证据
[41:13] The piece I need to prove it all, 能够证明这一切的证据
[41:14] it’s just– it’s just not here. 我还没有掌握
[41:17] Then let them help you. 那就让他们帮你
[41:18] Tell Steve, tell Ramey. 告诉史蒂夫 告诉雷米
[41:20] You’ve got enough to get them to believe your story at least. 起码你掌握的东西足以让他们相信你了
[41:24] Put the whole D.E.A. on it. 让整个毒品管制局展开调查
[41:26] That’s how this is supposed to work, right? 事情就应该这么解决 对吧
[41:29] No. 不
[41:31] No? What no? 不 什么不
[41:34] What are you, Lone Wolf McQuade? 你是谁 独行侠野狼吗
[41:36] Look, baby– 听我说 宝贝
[41:37] You’ve gotta go in with this, Hank. 汉克 你必须得这么做
[41:39] Look, the day I go in with this, 我揭发他的那天
[41:44] that’s the last day of my career, all right? 我的事业也就完了 懂吗
[41:47] I’m going to have to walk in there, 我要走进去
[41:49] look those people in the eye, 看着那帮人的眼睛
[41:52] and admit that the person I’ve been chasing the past year 说我追查了一年的凶手
[41:55] is my own brother-in-law? 是我的姐夫
[42:03] It’s over for me. 我就彻底完了
[42:08] Ten seconds after I tell this story, 我的话刚说完
[42:11] I’m a civilian. 就会被撤职
[42:13] And then how can we help Skyler? 那我们还怎么帮斯凯勒
[42:15] If she comes to her senses. 如果她想明白了的话
[42:19] When I go in there… 我去上报的时候
[42:22] I’m bringing proof, not suspicions. 我要拿着证据 不能是猜测
[42:30] I can be the man who caught him. At least. 我得亲手抓住他 至少这样才行
[42:34] What if you wait… 你要是等着
[42:36] and they catch Walt without you? 他们自己抓住沃尔特了
[42:38] If they find out that you knew and you said nothing? 如果他们发现你一直知情不报
[42:42] Hank, wouldn’t you go to jail too? 汉克 你不是一样会进监狱吗
[42:53] Hey, Hank. Welcome back. 汉克 欢迎回来
[42:56] Morning. 早上好
[43:03] How are doing, Hank. 你好 汉克
[43:20] Hey. Look who’s back. 看看谁回来了
[43:22] I had to see it with my own eyes. 我得亲眼来看看
[43:25] How you doing? 你怎么样
[43:25] Good. Yeah, yeah. You miss me? 很好 想我了吗
[43:27] Miss you? Like my balls miss jock itch, maybe. 想你 就像我的蛋蛋想念股藓一样
[43:30] I didn’t know you had balls. 我都不知道你长蛋蛋了
[43:32] All right, don’t make me sorry I stopped by here. 好了 不要让我后悔过来
[43:34] Anyway, uh, you got a budget meeting in an hour, 一小时后你有一个预算会议
[43:38] and then you got a meet and greet 然后你要欢迎一下
[43:39] with the new prescription taskforce guys, all right? 新来的处方药调查组的同事 好吗
[43:41] All right. 好的
[43:43] Hey, uh, you know, listen. 听着
[43:47] Let’s see if we can get that budget meeting pushed, 能不能把这个预算会议推迟一下
[43:51] and instead see if you could set up 然后看看你能不能让我和雷米
[43:54] a conference call with Ramey. 进行一次电话会议
[43:56] What for? 关于什么
[43:58] Just a “getting back up to speed” thing. 就是”加快进程”的事
[44:00] You know, for me. 关于我复职的
[44:03] All right. You got it. 好的 可以
[44:05] Oh, hey. Did you hear about that money thing? 你听说钱的事了吗
[44:09] No, what– what money thing? 没有 什么钱
[44:11] Oh, you’re gonna love this. 你肯定喜闻乐见
[44:12] It involves your old pal Jesse Pinkman. 跟你的老朋友杰西·平克曼有关
[44:16] Pinkman? 平克曼
[44:18] I’ll give you this. 我承认
[44:19] Jesse, you’re never boring. 杰西 你从来都不无趣
[44:21] Not boring at all. 一点也不无趣
[44:24] So come on, buddy. Share with us. 来吧 老兄 跟我们分享一下
[44:28] Why were you tossing millions of dollars 你为什么在阿尔布开克撒了
[44:30] all over Albuquerque? 上百万的钞票
[44:33] I promise you we can hold out 我保证 你能撑多久
[44:34] just as long as you can. 我们就陪你多久
[44:36] That’s a fact. 这是事实
[44:37] I got a bladder the size of a hot water bottle. 我的膀胱容量堪比热水袋
[44:39] Yeah. All that cash? 是啊 那么多现金
[44:41] – I wouldn’t be able to stop talking about it. – I know, right? -我肯定会谈个不停 -可不是吗
[44:43] But I don’t think I’d be tossing it out my car window. 但我不会从车窗丢出去
[44:46] My take-home definitely doesn’t allow 我的薪水可不允许我
[44:48] for that whole Robin Hood thing. 扮什么罗宾汉
[44:50] But apparently Jesse here is just raking it in. 但显然杰西日入斗金
[44:52] Yes, indeed. And I’m sure he’s got 那确实 我肯定他对
[44:54] a perfectly reasonable explanation for where he got it. 自己的收入有完美的解释
[44:57] He found it. 他捡的呗
[44:59] Or won it in a card game, maybe. 或许是打牌赢的
[45:00] That’s it. Won it in a card game. 这理由好 打牌赢的
[45:02] Lucky night at the casino. 赌场幸运夜
[45:04] Jesse, did you have a lucky night? 杰西 是不是手气太好了
[45:12] Okay. Jesse, we’re gonna let you gather your thoughts 好吧 杰西 我们容你好好想想
[45:15] so we can continue this stimulating conversation. 一会再继续我们刺激的谈话
[45:18] Can we get you anything? 你需要什么吗
[45:20] Coffee? A soda? Right. 咖啡 汽水 好吧
[45:24] Yeah. Thought not. 是啊 想你也不要
[45:37] I have a history with Jesse Pinkman, 我曾和杰西·平克曼打过交道
[45:40] and I think he can be 我认为他
[45:41] helpful to me on another active investigation. 对另一起正在进行的调查有帮助
[45:44] Look, I’m only asking for a couple minutes here. 听着 我只需要几分钟
[45:48] You said he wasn’t talking? 你们说他不开口
[45:50] Let me tell you, that kid hates my guts. 我告诉你们 他恨死我了
[45:53] Despises me, okay? 厌恶我 懂吗
[45:55] Maybe I can get him cranked up enough that he starts yapping. 我把他一惹毛 说不定就开口了
[45:58] Then you guys go in there, 然后你们进来
[46:00] get what you need from the little shit-stain, 从这混小子嘴里问出想要的答案
[46:02] finish him off. 了结他
[46:04] Gives me anything useful while he’s with me, I’ll share it, 如果他对我说了有用信息 我会跟你们分享
[46:07] 100%. 百分之百分享
[46:10] I could use a smoke break. Yeah. How about you? 我可以去抽根烟 你呢
[46:12] Yeah. Maybe you could keep an eye on our suspect for us, 是的 也许你能帮我们看着嫌犯
[46:16] – just for a few minutes. – Absolutely. -就看几分钟 -当然
[46:18] I can do that. 包在我身上
[46:20] Okay. 好的
[46:21] Thank you, guys. 谢谢你们
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme