Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[03:24] You guys didn’t tell me this stuff smells like cat piss. 你们没告诉我那玩意闻起来像猫尿
[03:43] Man. Shit happens, huh? 哥们儿 人生无常啊
[04:09] I’m sorry, but I had to do it. 我很抱歉 但我必须那么做
[04:12] Obviously I guess you see it different. 我知道你们和我想法不一样
[04:16] Some of you. But I didn’t see any other choice. 你们中某人吧 但我别无选择
[04:18] I’ve been thinking about this all day, 我一整天都在想这个
[04:20] going over and over it in my head, 在脑海里过了一遍又一遍
[04:22] and it was the only way. 这是唯一的方法
[04:25] Well, it’s not like I wanted to. 我也不想这样
[04:28] The kid was on a dirt bike. I mean, he could’ve just– 那孩子骑着越野车
[04:30] he could’ve just gunned it and been gone 他完全可以在我们来不及反应的情况下
[04:32] for we even had a chance to blink. 加速直接跑掉
[04:34] We never would’ve been able to catch him. 我们根本追不上他
[04:35] I was thinking on my feet. I saw a threat, 从我的角度来看 这是个威胁
[04:37] and I took care of it the only way that I could. 我只能用我的方式除掉它
[04:39] A threat? 威胁
[04:41] The kid was waving at us. 那孩子冲我们招手
[04:43] He wasn’t going anywhere. He was saying hi. 他哪都没去 他在和我们打招呼
[04:45] You don’t know that. 你又知道了
[04:47] Yeah, I do. 我就是知道
[04:48] He didn’t know what he’d seen. 他根本不知道我们在做什么
[04:49] Well, I didn’t want to take that chance. 我可不想冒这个险
[04:51] I–the whole point of this thing was that no one 这事最重要的就是
[04:53] was supposed know that we were even there, right? 不能有人看见我们 对吗
[04:56] People weren’t ever supposed to know that anything got robbed. 不能有任何人发现有东西被抢了
[04:58] How could we’ve let the kid go. 我们怎么能放那孩子走
[05:00] And he made us. If I hadn’t done what I did, 是他逼我的 如果我不这么做
[05:02] the whole mission would’ve failed. 这个行动就失败了
[05:04] I’m–I’m real sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:07] I really am, but I– but did make a mistake? 真的 但我错了吗
[05:11] Mr. White? ’cause to me, respectfully, 怀特先生 老实说 在我看来
[05:15] I was looking out for the team. 我是为了大家着想
[05:16] I didn’t want to kill him. 我也不想杀他
[05:18] You gotta believe that. 这点你要相信
[05:20] At the end of the day, it was him or us, and I chose us. 这是你死我活的事 我选择我们
[05:24] And I would do it again. 即使重来一次我还会这么做
[05:27] Okay, look. Uh… 好吧 听着
[05:30] Todd, why don’t you step outside for a few minutes 托德 你先出去一下
[05:35] so we can talk this through. 让我们商量一下
[05:36] Of course. Yeah, you guys talk. 当然了 你们商量吧
[05:38] But I just want to make sure 但希望你们知道
[05:40] that you know that my priority is this business. 我把咱们的事放在首位
[05:42] Okay. That’s–that’s fine, Todd. Thank you. 嗯 很好 托德 谢谢你
[05:44] I want to be a real part of this. 我想参与进来
[05:47] All right? If you could just see that. I’m motivated. 希望你们能看出来 我很上进
[05:49] And I’ve got connections. 而且我有人脉
[05:51] My..my uncle got his hookups in prison 我叔叔在监狱有不少人
[05:53] who I think could be a real help to us if– 对我们一定有帮助
[06:04] Okay. That dude? Whack-job. 这哥们儿 疯子一个
[06:08] Let’s just stick to the fact here. 我们就事论事吧
[06:10] Facts? Oh, okay. Uh… 就事论事 好吧
[06:12] How about the fact that he shot a kid? 他杀了个孩子这事你怎么看
[06:14] A kid that he didn’t need to shoot. 一个根本没必要杀的孩子
[06:16] The boy had seen us. 那孩子看见我们了
[06:19] And, no, it didn’t look like he knew what he was seeing. 他看起来确实不知道我们在做什么
[06:24] But, what if he told somebody? 但是 如果他告诉别人呢
[06:27] What if he just mentioned it in passing? 就算只是随口提到
[06:30] We can’t know what someone– 我们没法知道如果有人
[06:31] Exactly. We can’t know, 没错 我们没法知道
[06:34] because Ricky Hitler there shot him. 因为那个疯子把他杀了
[06:35] We, us three, should’ve had a discussion about it. 这事应该由我们三个来商量
[06:39] We would’ve figured it out. 我们来想出解决办法
[06:40] But that dickhead just went ahead and made the choice for us. 但那个白痴直接冲上去替我们做了决定
[06:44] Is that how we do business now? 我们现在这么做事了吗
[06:45] Look, I understand you’re upset. 听着 我知道你现在很不安
[06:47] And what was that crap about his uncle 还有他说什么他叔叔
[06:49] with the–with the prison connections? 在监狱有人脉的屁话
[06:51] Is just some bullshit intimidation move. 他不过是为了自保编瞎话
[06:53] Come on. 拜托
[06:55] It’s true, though. He does have some connections. 他有人脉是真的
[06:58] Is this a problem? 会影响到我们吗
[06:59] No. It’s nothing to be concerned about. 不会 没什么可担心的
[07:02] It came up in the background I did on him. 我做背景调查的时候已经查到了
[07:04] Didn’t worry me then, he’s just flexing. 不用担心 他不过有点人脉罢了
[07:10] All right. 好吧
[07:13] It seems to me that we have three options here, 在我看来我们有三个选择
[07:15] and none of which are ideal. 没有一个是理想的
[07:17] One, we fire Todd. 第一 我们炒掉托德
[07:20] I’m not a fan of this option, 我个人不太倾向于这个选择
[07:23] Seeing that he knows way too much 因为在这个节骨眼上
[07:25] about this business at this point. 他知道的太多了
[07:28] And we’d most likely have to pay him to keep quiet. 我们还得花钱封他的口
[07:31] And god only knows we’ve got enough of that going on. 封口费我们已经付得够多了
[07:36] Two… 第二
[07:39] We dispose of him. 我们做掉他
[07:48] Which leaves us option three. 那就只剩第三个选择
[07:51] We keep him on payroll. 我们让他留下来
[07:53] Put him back on tenting houses, setting up the lab and so forth. 继续做之前的事情 架设实验室什么的
[07:56] We keep him close. Under our control. 离我们近点 在我们掌控之下
[08:02] Now, option three will be my choice. 我选择第三个
[08:05] Shall we vote? 要投票决定吗
[08:10] I vote three, kid. 我也选三 孩子
[08:28] You still in. 你继续跟着我们干
[08:32] Right on. Thank you so much. 太好了 谢谢你们
[08:34] You guys totally made the right– 你们的选择真是太正确…
[08:37] The next time you bring a gun to a job 下次行动如果你带枪
[08:39] without telling me, 而没有告诉我
[08:42] I’ll stick it up in your ass sideways. 我就把它塞到你菊花里去
[08:47] – You understand? – Yes, sir. -明白了吗 -明白了
[09:44] Hey, boss. What’s up? 老大 干嘛去了
[09:47] I was just in the neighborhood. Anything going on? 在附近转了转 有什么发现吗
[09:49] No. He’s just hanging out with his granddaughter. 没 他在陪他孙女
[09:52] Well, isn’t that sweet. 还真是甜蜜
[10:36] It’s a dead drop. 那是个情报交收点
[10:38] – What? – A dead drop. -什么 -情报交收点
[10:39] He just stashed something underneath that trash can. 他刚才往垃圾箱下面塞了什么东西
[10:42] Write the time down. Roll on it. 把时间记下来 开始录像
[10:49] Looks like he’s leaving now. 看起来他要走了
[10:53] Anybody coming for it? 有人来取吗
[10:54] Nope, not that I can see. 没 我没看到有人
[10:55] Nobody in sight. Could be hours. 什么人都没有 可能要过几小时
[10:59] Could be. 可能吧
[11:02] What do you want to do? 你准备怎么做
[11:45] It’s not my fault that Murtha’s got his panties in a twist. 莫瑟有麻烦又不是我的错
[11:48] It’s an H.R. Issue, Janice– 那是人事部的事 詹尼斯
[11:51] I read the report. I’m calling again 报告我看了 我打来是因为
[11:53] because that’s the wrong case file number. 文件编号错了
[11:56] All right? I don’t know what kind of–of shoddy stan– 知道吗 我不知道他们在瞎搞什么
[12:00] First off, miracle whip is not mayonnaise, okay? 首先 卡夫奇妙酱和蛋黄酱不同
[12:03] Looks like it doesn’t equal Tastes like it. 看起来像 吃起来可不一样
[12:05] Secondly, every time it’s like they got to slather an entire jar… 其次 他们每次都像要把一整罐
[12:11] Bastard’s just screwing with us now. 那个混蛋在耍我们
[12:12] How’d he make you guys? What’d you do? 他怎么发现你们的 你们做了什么
[12:14] We honked our horns and yelled “Yoo-hoo.” 我们鸣着喇叭大喊大叫
[12:16] What do you mean, what did we do? 我们当然什么都没做
[12:17] This guy is slippery as hell. 是那家伙太狡猾
[12:19] He’s been throwing every tail we put on him. 每一个跟踪他的人都被甩掉了
[12:21] The guy’s a pro. 那人是个行家
[12:23] Yeah, well, even pros make mistakes. 行家也有犯错的时候
[12:26] One of these days, our pal Ehrmantraut’s gonna slip up. 我们的厄门绍特总有一天会疏忽
[12:30] Just gotta be there when he does. 等那个时机一到就抓住他
[12:36] Teenagers, 年轻人
[12:37] sometime you just wanna strang them. 有时候你恨不得想要掐死他
[12:43] How’s it going? 情况怎么样
[12:44] Oh, you know… we won’t…this little munchkin, 你知道的 这个小可爱
[12:48] I could just keep her forever. 我们真想一直养着她
[12:50] She is just the sweetest little baby ever born. 从来没见过比她更乖的宝宝
[12:54] Yes, she is. 说的就是你
[12:57] I don’t see much of Flynn. 最近很少见到弗林
[12:59] That car of his keeps him pretty busy. 他总是开着车到处跑
[13:05] More importantly, how are you doing? 最重要的 你怎么样了
[13:08] I’m okay. 我很好
[13:09] How’s the therapy? 治疗的怎么样了
[13:11] I know Dave helped me so much 戴维帮了我很多
[13:15] when I was going through my little… 在我经历我的…
[13:18] How’s your guy? 你的医生怎么样
[13:20] – Peter. – Peter. -彼得 -彼得
[13:20] He’s, um, yeah, he’s good. 他还不错
[13:23] I feel like I’m making progress. 我觉得自己有进展
[13:27] That’s great. 这很好
[13:28] You know, you just keep working through it. 你需要努力渡过难关
[13:37] Whoa. Whoa, honey. 亲爱的
[13:40] Babe, what is it? 亲爱的 怎么了
[13:43] It’s okay. It’s all right. 没事 没事的
[13:45] Just–why don’t you let me take Holly, 让我帮你抱着霍莉
[13:47] and then we’ll talk about this? 然后我们谈谈好吗
[13:48] No. No, no, no. 不用了
[13:49] Okay. All right, that’s fine. 好吗 没关系的
[13:50] Then how about you just talk to me? 那你跟我谈谈吧
[13:53] Just tell me what’s going on. 告诉我发生了什么
[13:55] I just… 我只是…
[13:57] I need to make the right decision. 我要做出正确的选择
[14:00] I need them to be safe. 我需要他们安全
[14:03] The kids? 你是说孩子
[14:05] They’re safe. Of course they are. 他们很安全 当然安全
[14:08] I just miss them so much. 我太想念他们了
[14:11] I just want to be with them. 我想和他们在一起
[14:13] Hey, you know we can bring them back home anytime you want. 如果你愿意 我们随时可以送他们回去
[14:15] No. They need to stay. But I just… 不 他们需要留在这里 但我…
[14:22] I don’t know what to do here. I– 我不知道该怎么办
[14:26] Like, whatever I choose is wrong. 好像我的每个选择都是错的
[14:31] Skyler, you have to tell me what’s going on. 斯凯勒 你必须告诉我发生了什么
[14:36] I know sometimes you… 我知道有时你…
[14:40] I know you think I have a big mouth sometimes. I… 我知道你觉得我是个大嘴巴
[14:45] But if you felt like you couldn’t talk to me, 但如果你无法跟我倾心交谈
[14:47] I don’t know what I’d do. 我会不知所措的
[14:50] Okay. So… 好的 那么
[14:52] So what’s this about the kids not being safe? 你为什么说孩子不安全
[14:55] Safe from what? 有什么危险呢
[14:59] From us. 我们会害了他们
[15:02] From Walt and me. 沃尔特和我
[15:04] Like what? Like you’re bad parents? 你是说你们是不合格的父母吗
[15:08] Because you’re not. Not even close. 你们当然不是 一点都不是
[15:13] Marie, 玛丽
[15:15] there are things you just don’t know. 有些事你不知道
[15:18] That if you knew, 如果你知道了
[15:21] you’d never speak to me again. 你永远都不会再跟我说话了
[15:27] Try me. 说来试试
[15:36] Okay. If you’re not gonna say it, I will. 好吧 如果你说不出来 那我说
[15:39] Skyler, you have to forgive yourself for Ted. 斯凯勒 你不要再为泰德的事自责了
[15:43] What? 什么
[15:44] You can’t keep beating yourself up 不能为了一次愚蠢的外遇
[15:46] over some stupid little affair. 而折磨自己
[15:52] – Walt told you. – Please don’t blame him. -沃尔特给你说的 -请不要怪他
[15:54] I practically forced him to, and I wasn’t gonna say anything. 是我逼他说的 我本不打算说出来
[15:58] But I cannot stand to watch you torture yourself like this. 但我不能再眼睁睁看着你折磨自己
[16:02] You have to forgive yourself, Skyler. 你一定要原谅自己 斯凯勒
[16:04] You were having all these problems with Walt. 你当时跟沃尔特有很多问题
[16:06] And Ted is a really good-looking man. 而且泰德又很帅
[16:09] You’re only human. Hell, I’ve even thought of, you know. 人都会犯错 我甚至也想过 你懂的
[16:15] I mean, not seriously but I totally get your temptation. 虽然不是认真的 但我明白那种诱惑
[16:21] Yeah. 是的
[16:26] Doesn’t it feel good to get it off your chest? 话说出来是不是舒服多了
[16:30] Oh, yeah. 是的
[16:33] I feel better. 我舒服多了
[16:35] Yeah. 好的
[16:43] For those who love the taste but not the price, 如果你喜欢味道却不能接受高价
[16:46] there’s simulated caviar made of kelp, a type of seaweed. 素鱼子酱由海藻制成
[16:49] A fraction of the cost, 价格便宜
[16:51] it looks, smells, and tastes similar to the real thing. 但外观 气味 味道都和真的一样
[16:56] Ready to get back at it? 准备好继续工作了吗
[16:59] Unlike fish caviar– 和鱼子酱不同
[17:01] We have breaking news into our newsroom. 我们刚接到突发新闻
[17:03] We’ve just learned that police are now expanding their search 麦金利郡男孩失踪四天后仍无线索
[17:06] for a missing McKinley County boy after four days with no leads. 警方决定扩大搜索范围
[17:10] Fourteen-year-old Drew Sharp was last seen 父母在周四早晨
[17:11] by his parents thursday morning. 最后一次看到14岁的德鲁·夏普
[17:14] Authorities are extending their search today 警方将扩大搜索范围
[17:16] east from Crownpoint to Hospah and White Horse. 从东部的克朗特因搜到豪斯潘和怀特霍斯
[17:19] Sharp was last seen riding his dirt bike 夏普最后被看到骑着越野摩托
[17:21] into the desert behind his house. 驶入屋后的沙漠
[17:24] Investigators are asking any– 调查人员希望人们…
[17:34] Jesse, nothing can change this. 杰西 发生的事无法改变
[17:39] Yeah. It’s just that kid’s parents– 是啊 但是那孩子的父母
[17:41] I know. Believe me. 我懂 相信我
[17:44] I haven’t been able to sleep the past few nights 我已经连续几晚不能合眼了
[17:46] just thinking about it. 一直在想这事
[17:49] But, Jesse, 但是杰西
[17:50] Now, finally, we’re self-sufficient. 我们现在好不容易自给自足
[17:53] Finally we have everything that we need, 好不容易得到了我们想要的一切
[17:55] and no one to answer to except ourselves. 再也不用听别人的指挥
[18:00] And in a year, year and a half, 一年或一年半之内
[18:03] once we’ve cooked through this methylamine and made our money, 我们用完甲胺 赚够钱后
[18:05] there will be plenty of time for soul-searching. 可以慢慢自我反省
[18:09] Until then… 但那之前…
[18:12] We keep going. 我们继续工作
[18:13] And we–we run our business our way 我们按自己的方法做生意
[18:17] and make sure that this never happens again. 确保这种事以后不会发生
[18:23] Okay? 好吗
[18:25] Look. 听着
[18:27] Listen, I’ll–I’ll finish this up. 我来完成剩下的
[18:29] Why don’t–why don’t you go on home? Hmm? 你还是先回家吧
[18:33] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[18:34] Absolutely. 当然
[18:36] I’ll take care of this. 我来搞定
[18:41] You go on. 你走吧
[19:28] Yeah, I was just leaving. 是的 我正准备走
[19:32] All right. 好的
[19:58] Hello? 有人吗
[20:00] Walter? 沃尔特
[20:02] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[20:04] I’m delivering the batch. What are you doing here? 我来交货 你在这里干什么
[20:07] Might as well get this over with. Come in. Join us. 现在说清楚也好 进来吧 来说说话
[20:23] Where’s your cars? 你们的车呢
[20:24] We parked around the block. 我们停在街区另一边了
[20:27] You might consider doing that as well. 你以后最好也这么做
[20:32] Okay. 好的
[20:44] So what’s going on? 发生什么了
[20:46] Just since this morning, I threw three separate tails. All D.E.A. 光今早 我就甩掉了三批毒品管制局的人
[20:50] – What? – The feds have been all over me. -什么 -联邦探员也在调查我
[20:52] This has been going on for a while now. 这种情况已经有段时间了
[20:55] Did they follow you here? 他们跟踪你到这里了吗
[20:57] No. I said I threw them. 没有 我说过我甩掉了他们
[20:59] I would never come to the headquarters 我不会拖着一群警察
[21:01] of our illegal meth operation 来我们的
[21:02] dragging a bunch of cops, Walter. 非法制毒中心的 沃尔特
[21:04] – It would be unwise. – How can you be so sure? -我不笨 -你怎么能确定没人跟来
[21:07] Well, I’ve been doing this a long time. 我做这行很久了
[21:08] It’s pretty basic stuff. 这是最基本的
[21:12] How long has this been going on? 这种情况持续多久了
[21:14] Since about the time we started this little venture. 从我们冒险重新制毒开始
[21:17] The D.E.A., in particular your peach of a brother-in-law, 毒品管制局 就是你那亲爱的妹夫
[21:21] has taken a keen interest in my activities. 对我的行踪很感兴趣
[21:23] And you’re just telling me this now? 而你现在才告诉我
[21:26] What, you didn’t think this information would be of interest? 你没想过这信息跟我们利益相关吗
[21:28] Wouldn’t be germane? 对我们很重要吗
[21:30] I’ve been handling it, Walter. 我在处理 沃特尔
[21:31] We’re sitting on a thousand gallons of stolen methylamine, Jesus! 我们藏着一千加仑偷来的甲胺 天啊
[21:36] How can you so irresponsible? 你怎能如此不负责
[21:37] Calm down, would you please? 请你冷静一下
[21:39] I can’t believe that you kept this from me. From us. 我不敢相信你竟然瞒着我 瞒着我们
[21:41] Did you know about this? 你知道吗
[21:42] Mike just told me. 麦克刚告诉我
[21:43] And I said calm down. I’ve got it under control. 我说了冷静 一切在我控制中
[21:46] Oh, well, forgive me 原谅我
[21:48] for not having complete confidence. 如此没有信心
[21:51] You know this can’t go on, right? 这不是长久之计 你懂吗
[21:52] Yeah, I know. 是的 我懂
[21:54] And I’ve already decided. 我已经决定了
[21:57] I’m out. 我退出
[22:09] Okay. Well… 好吧
[22:13] Sorry to see you go, Mike. 很遗憾看到你走 麦克
[22:15] But I really don’t see any other way. 但我实在找不到别的解决方法
[22:17] Neither do I. 我也是
[22:19] Obviously, Jesse, 很明显 杰西
[22:21] you’ll have to take over the distribution end of things. 你将接管分销配送
[22:24] Mike, I trust that you’ll bring Jesse up to speed 麦克 我相信你能给杰西
[22:27] on your side of the business? 交接好工作吧
[22:29] Yeah. Um, about that. 对了 关于那个
[22:33] Actually, Mr. White, um… 事实上 怀特老师
[22:37] I’m out too. 我也退出
[22:42] You’re what? 你说什么
[22:45] I don’t think I can do this anymore. 我没法再坚持下去了
[22:49] So, um… 所以
[22:51] I’m retiring, I guess. 我想我要退休了
[22:54] That methylamine that we stole, 我们偷的那批甲胺
[22:55] that we nearly killed ourselves trying to steal, 拿命换来的那批甲胺
[22:58] that methylamine, when cooked, is worth nearly $300 million. 等做成冰毒 差不多值3个亿
[23:03] And you’re telling me that you’re willing to walk away from that? 你却对我说不想搞了
[23:07] We’re walking away the meth. 是不搞冰毒
[23:09] Not the methylamine. 不是甲胺
[23:10] Jesse and I will be taking our two-thirds and we’re selling it. 我和杰西准备把我们那三分之二卖掉
[23:14] I’ve got a connection, a guy I knew from my time with Fring. 我有路子 从跟着福林就认识这人
[23:17] This guy has the capital, and he’s motivated. Highly. 他有的是钱 激情澎湃
[23:21] Mike’s thinking clear, like, five million. Each. 麦克想好了 一人500万
[23:24] I’ll pay off my guys in lock-up out of my share. 大牢里的手下得安顿 我出钱
[23:28] And those legacy costs that you’re so fond of, 你总叨叨的”遗留成本”
[23:30] you won’t have to worry about anymore. 也不用担心了
[23:32] And then I will be going on my way. 然后我跑我的路
[23:35] Jesse too. 杰西也走
[23:37] It’s a solid plan. 这安排真不错
[23:40] You can come in on this with us. 你也可以跟我们卖掉
[23:44] That’d be cool. 怎么样
[23:46] ‘course, you know, you are free to hold onto your third 当然了 你也可以留着你那三分之一
[23:50] And keep cooking. 接着搞你的冰毒
[23:57] You’ll be selling to my competitors. 你们是要卖给我的竞争对手
[24:00] This guy and his crew are way out in Phoenix. 他们一伙远在菲尼克斯
[24:02] A big country, Walter. 这国家大了 沃尔特
[24:05] Whole lot of meth-heads. 毒枭多了去了
[24:08] Pennies on the dollar, Jesse. 这可差远了 杰西
[24:11] And that’s what you’re gonna sell out for? 你就贪图那点蝇头小利吗
[24:13] Pennies? Why? 就为那几个小钱
[24:16] Five million isn’t pennies. 500万不算小钱了
[24:19] It’s more money than I’ve ever seen. 我一辈子都没见过那么多钱
[24:21] And when it comes down to it, 而且说真的
[24:24] Are we in the meth businss? 我们到底是为了搞毒品
[24:27] Or the money business? 还是为了赚钱
[24:42] Relax, kid. There’s no one there. 放心吧 小子 那边没人
[24:45] You sure? 确定吗
[24:47] I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. 没这把握我怎么会来
[25:19] Glad to see you could make it out. 很高兴你们能来
[25:21] I was surprised to get your call. 接到你电话真是意外
[25:23] Good surprise, I hope. 这意外绝对好
[25:26] There’s one gallon, as discussed. 按说好的 1加仑
[25:29] You take that back home to your people, test it. 带回去给你们的人验验
[25:31] If you’rsatisfied, I can get the other 665. 如果满意 还有665加仑
[25:35] All right. That’s fair enough. 很好 公平合理
[25:37] Shall we talk money? 谈谈价钱吧
[25:39] That one’s free. 这次分文不取
[25:41] The price for the rest is 15,000 per… 剩下的每加仑15000美元
[25:44] 665 gallons… 665加仑
[25:46] that’s 9,975,000. 一共就是997万5千
[25:49] Although I would prefer you round it up to ten. 不过我希望你们凑到1000万
[25:52] Makes it easier for my partner and I to split. 方便我们分账
[25:56] Steep. 干脆利落
[25:59] Hum, be good? 成交吗
[26:02] Yeah, I’v talkd to my guys, but I should be able 好 我和那边说过
[26:03] to put together that cash, yeah. 应该能凑够现金
[26:05] Good. 很好
[26:07] I gotta tell you, this is worth it 我得说
[26:08] just to get that blue stuff of yours off the market. 单靠把你们那种蓝货弄出市场就值
[26:16] The blue stuff will be off the market, right? 市场上不会再有蓝货了对吧
[26:22] Now, this whole time, I was thinking 666, 这一路我就在想
[26:27] that seems like an odd number. 666加仑 这数字很奇怪
[26:30] Two-thirds of an even thousand, though. 怎么看都是1000的三分之二
[26:32] When I look at it that way, it starts to make sense to me. 一有这念头 就越发觉得有问题
[26:37] That’s not all the methylamine, is it? 这不是全部的甲胺对吧
[26:41] You two have a partner you haven’t mentioned? 你俩还有个同伙没提
[26:45] This other party wouldn’t be a problem for you. 那人你们不用担心
[26:49] His territory won’t impact yours. 你们的领地没有相交
[26:51] You see, that doesn’t work for me. 不过我不吃这套
[26:52] I’m not just buying this for the supply. 我可不只是买原料
[26:53] I’m buying this for the demand. 还有附加要求
[26:55] I’m looking to increase my market share here, Mike. 我还想扩大这里的市场 麦克
[26:58] Well, I don’t know what to tell you. 怎么和你说呢
[27:00] I want you to tell me that Fring’s blue 我希望你能保证 福林那种蓝货
[27:02] will be off the streets. 就此销声匿迹
[27:09] All right. Here’s a new deal for you then. 好吧 再给你一个新报价
[27:13] I’ll pay you 15k a gallon for the full thousand gallons. 每加仑15000美元 买整整1000加仑
[27:18] Not a drop less. 一滴不能少
[27:22] It’s not mine to sell, Declan. 不是我的怎么卖 德克兰
[27:25] Well then, no deal, Mike. 那别谈了 麦克
[27:51] Yes? 喂
[27:54] Yes.I guess. 对 应该是
[27:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:02] Why don’t you come over here? 那你干嘛不过来
[28:05] To my house. 来我家
[28:08] Yes, seriously. 对 是认真的
[28:18] Hey. 你好
[28:25] Yo, you sure this is okay? 真没问题吗
[28:27] She’s not here. Nobody’s here. 她没在 这里没人
[28:32] All right. So, uh… 好吧 是这样
[28:35] Something’s come up. 出了点问题
[28:37] Mike wanted to come here to give you the hard sell, 麦克想霸王硬上弓
[28:39] But I figured it’d be better coming from me. 可我想 还是我来谈比较好
[28:44] Mike’s connections want to buy Mike and my shares of the methylamine 麦克的朋友想买他和我那份甲胺
[28:47] unless he gets your share, too. 但不能缺了你那份
[28:50] He wants the entire thousand gallons. 他想要全部1000加仑
[28:53] Absolutely not. 没门
[28:56] Yeah, I figured you’d say that. 知道你会这么说
[28:58] But I’m thinking about it. 不过我想了下
[29:01] And it really makes sense. 这交易其实合情合理
[29:04] – Kinda. – It does, does it? -有点 -是吗
[29:07] Look, when you, uh, when you started this thing, 你想想 开始做这玩意时候
[29:10] did you ever dream of having $5 million? 你想过能搞到500万美金吗
[29:13] I know for a fact that you didn’t. 我敢保证 你没想过
[29:15] I know for a fact all you needed was was 737,000, 我很清楚 你就需要73万7千
[29:20] ’cause you worked it all out, like, mathematically. 因为你算得清清楚楚
[29:23] Look, if selling the methylamine 听着 现在卖掉那批甲胺
[29:24] now means that no one else ever gets killed, 再也不会死什么人
[29:27] Then I vote for that, man. Hands down. 所以我同意了 完全同意
[29:30] And we could have it tomorrow. 明天就能搞定
[29:32] We would be out. 全身而退
[29:34] You could spend time with your family. 你可以天天陪着家人
[29:35] No more worrying about them getting hurt 再不用担心他们受到伤害
[29:37] Or finding out about everything. 不用担心他们发现真相
[29:39] Isn’t this what you’ve been working for? 你搞毒品不就为这个吗
[29:40] I have not been working so hard just to sell out. 我千辛万苦 可不是为了抛售
[29:43] – It’s not selling out. – Yes, it is, Jesse. -这不是抛售 -就是抛售 杰西
[29:47] I ha–we have suffered and bled, literally, for this business. 为这东西 我们流血流汗
[29:51] And I will not throw it away for nothing. 我不会就这么放弃
[29:55] I don’t know how else to say it, mr. White. 我不知道说什么才好 怀特老师
[29:59] $5 million isn’t nothing. 500万可不是个小数
[30:05] Jesse, have you heard of a company called “Gray matter”? 杰西 你听说过”灰质”这公司吗
[30:09] – No. – Well, I co-founded it -没有 -我是创始人之一
[30:12] in grad school with a couple of friends of mine. 研究生时和几个校友一起创立的
[30:15] Actually, I was the one who named it. 连公司名字都是我起的
[30:18] And back then, it was just– oh, it was just small-time. 那时 公司还没什么规模
[30:20] We had a couple patents pending. 虽然我们还申请过专利
[30:23] But nothing earth-shattering. 可也没什么大不了
[30:25] ‘course, we all knew the potential. 当然 我们都知道公司潜力无穷
[30:29] Yeah. We were gonna take the world by storm. 是啊 我们还想过席卷整个世界
[30:34] And then… 可随后
[30:37] this uh– well, something happened between the three of us. 我们三个创始人间出了问题
[30:41] And I’m not gonna go into detail. 我不想说太细
[30:43] But for personal reasons, 不过因为个人原因
[30:47] I decided to leave the company. 我决定退出公司
[30:48] And I sold my share to my two partners. 把股份卖给了另外两人
[30:52] I took a buyout for $5,000. 我抛售 获得5000块
[30:55] Now, at the time, that was a lot of money for me. 对于当时的我 这算笔大钱了
[31:00] Care to guess what that company is worth now? 想知道那公司现在市值多少吗
[31:03] Oh, millions? 几百万
[31:07] Billions, with a “B.” 是几十亿 是亿
[31:10] 2.16 billion as of last friday. 上周五收市价21.6亿
[31:14] I look it up every week. 我每星期都会看看
[31:16] And I sold my share, 我为了5000块
[31:19] my potential, 卖掉了我的股份
[31:22] for $5,000. 和我的未来
[31:26] I sold my kids’ birthright for a few months’ rent. 为了几个月的房租 我卖掉了孩子的美好未来
[31:30] This isn’t the same thing. 这是两码事
[31:35] Jesse, you asked me 杰西 你不是问我
[31:38] if I was in the meth business or the money biness. 到底是要搞毒品还是赚钱吗
[31:42] Neither. 都不是
[31:45] I’m in the empire business. 我是要建立一个商业帝国
[31:52] I don’t know. 我不懂
[31:54] Mr. White, 怀特老师
[31:56] is a meth empire really something to be that proud of? 一个毒品帝国是那么引以为荣的事吗
[32:14] Skyler, you remember Jesse. 斯凯勒 你还记得杰西吧
[32:16] Jesse, this is my wife, Skyler. 杰西 我太太 斯凯勒
[32:18] Hey, Mrs. White. 你好 怀特夫人
[32:20] Good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[32:22] You have a lovely home. 家真漂亮
[32:24] I was just heading out. 我正要走呢
[32:25] Why don’t you stay for dinner? 干嘛不留下吃饭
[32:26] – No, Mr. White. I’m gonna go. – Stay. -不了 怀特先生 我得走了 -待着
[32:30] Come on. It’ll be fun. 行了 保你高兴
[32:33] It’s okay with us, isn’t it, Skyler? 大家一起吃 没问题吧 斯凯勒
[32:35] We don’t have anything special planned tonight. 我们今晚没有特别安排
[32:42] Yeah. 是的
[32:44] Sure. 没错
[32:49] Why not? 留下吧
[32:53] See? 看到没
[33:17] These are great green beans, Mrs. White. 青豆的味道很不错 怀特夫人
[33:20] I like that you got the slivered almonds going. 你还加了小片杏仁做配料 很可口
[33:24] My mom always made them like that. 我妈也总这么做
[33:27] You put lemon in there, too? 你还放了柠檬吗
[33:30] They are from the deli at Albertson’s. 这是艾伯森超市的熟食店买的
[33:38] Oh. Well, uh, 这样啊
[33:41] Good–good work on your shopping then. 那你还真会买东西
[33:45] Because these are choice. 眼光不错
[34:04] I usually have some frozen stuff. 我通常都会吃些速冻食品
[34:07] It’s usually pretty bad. 一般都很难吃
[34:10] I mean, the pictures are always so awesome, you know? 包装图片都很漂亮
[34:12] It’s like, “Hell yeah, I’m stoked for this lasagna.” 给我的感觉是 “这千层面让我胃口大开”
[34:15] And then you nuke it, and the cheese gets all scabby on top, 用微波炉一转 上头满是结块的芝士
[34:19] It’s like eating a scab. 就像吃痂似的
[34:21] I mean, seriously, what’s that about? 说真的 这是怎么回事
[34:23] It’s like, yo, whatever happened to truth in advertising? 你会怀疑 怎么都是虚假广告
[34:28] You know? 你知道吗
[34:41] Yeah, it’s bad. 的确不太妙
[34:47] Hey, uh, how’s business? 生意怎么样
[34:50] The car wash. 洗车店生意还好吧
[34:51] Mr. White said it’s going really well. 怀特老师说还不错
[34:55] He was, like, you’re a– you’re a great manager. 他说你是个很优秀的经理
[34:59] He did? 是吗
[35:01] Yeah, he says you’ve got it running like a– 对 他说你打理得…
[35:05] like a machine. Like, well-oiled. 有条不紊
[35:13] What else did he tell you about me? 他还说我什么了
[35:17] Oh, you know, just… just good stuff. 都是在夸你
[35:20] Just really, you know, really good, good stuff. 他对你赞赏有加
[35:22] Um, we don’t really talk that much 我们不怎么谈论
[35:24] about, um, personal– personal things. 私…私事
[35:32] Did you also tell him about my affair? 你有没有把我的婚外情也告诉他
[35:54] May I please be excused? 失陪了
[36:12] – You know my kids are gone? – Thank god. -你知道我的孩子们都走了吗 -谢天谢地
[36:16] No. I don’t mean they’re out for the night. 不 我不是说他们今晚不在
[36:20] They’re gone. They’re staying with my in-laws. 他们走了 住我小姨子家里
[36:24] She want me to kick my own kids out of the house. 她想让我把我的孩子们赶出自己家
[36:33] She told me that she was counting the days 她说她在盼星星盼月亮
[36:39] until my cancer came back. 等着我的癌症复发
[36:44] My wife is waiting for me to die. 我妻子在等我去世
[36:50] This business is all I have left now. 我现在只剩下这生意了
[36:59] It’s all I have. 没别的盼头了
[37:04] And you want to take it from me. 而你们却想让我全身而退
[37:30] I thought you might try something stupid. 我就知道你可能会犯傻
[37:34] – Look, Mike – Don’t bother, Walter. -听着 麦克 -别费口舌了 沃尔特
[37:37] Come join me in the office. 和我一起进办公室吧
[37:42] Don’t think so. 我不去
[37:44] That’s not a request. 不去也得去
[37:51] Might as well get comfortable. 别紧张
[37:54] This deal’s going down tomorrow. It’s happening, 这笔买卖明天成交 这势在必行
[37:56] There’s nothing you can do to stop it. 你没法阻止
[37:58] – Got it? – Oh, so it’s okay for you to steal my– -明白吗 -那你就可以偷走我的…
[38:00] And to ensure that, you and I are gonna spend 为了确保万无一失 你我都得在
[38:03] the rest of the night together in this office. 这间办公室待到明天
[38:06] – Like it’s my birthday. – Mike– -就当给我过生日吧 -麦克
[38:08] When the deal is done, you’ll get your money. I guarantee that. 等买卖做完了 你那份不会少 我保证
[38:12] Let me cook it. 让我来制毒
[38:13] I’ll double your five and you still walk. 我给你那份翻倍 你还是能退出
[38:16] You know, I have never seen 我可从没见过
[38:17] anybody work so hard not to get $5 million. 有人百般阻挠 是为了不赚五百万
[38:20] Mike, you need to listen to me. 麦克 你听我说
[38:21] No, Walter. The last thing I need to do 不 沃尔特 我可一点都
[38:24] is listen to you. Now, sit down. 不想听你说 给我坐好
[38:59] All right. 好吧
[39:01] Walter, I’ve got a bit of a quandary here. 沃特尔 我有个窘境
[39:04] I’ve got something I need to attend to 这笔买卖开始前
[39:05] before this deal happens. 我还得去处理点事
[39:08] But for some reason, 但是
[39:09] I don’t trust you alone with the methylamine. 我不放心你和甲胺共处一室
[39:13] I’m gonna have to restrain you. 我只好限制你的自由了
[39:16] You gotta be kidding. 开什么玩笑
[39:17] Stand up for me, please. 请你站起来
[39:20] Stand up. 起身
[39:24] Turn around for me. 转身
[39:26] Arms out to the side. 双臂张开
[39:28] Up. 抬起来
[39:44] Oh, man. Sit down. 老兄 坐好
[39:48] Sit down. 坐好
[39:53] Give me your wrist. 手腕给我
[40:02] Sorry. 对不住了
[42:54] All righty. To what do we owe the pleasure? 好吧 找我们来什么事
[42:56] Well, gentlemen, we’re here 先生们 我们是来
[42:57] to discuss your illegal harassment of my client. 讨论你们对我客户的非法骚扰的
[43:02] This should be good. 这会很有趣的
[43:03] Mr. Ehrmantraut has become the subject 你们毒品管制局对厄门绍特先生
[43:05] of a vicious, relentless, 进行了恶意的 不间断的
[43:07] and unwarranted D.E.A. persecution. 毫无根据的骚扰
[43:12] Gomie, does that, uh, that sound right to you? 格米 他说得对吗
[43:14] I have no idea what he is taking about. 我不知道他在说些什么
[43:16] Play it as cool as you like, Fonzie. 你们就装吧 淡定哥
[43:18] But we all know you’ve been following my client day and night. 但我们都清楚你们不分昼夜在跟踪我的客户
[43:22] The poor man can’t even 这位可怜的先生
[43:23] spend a few minutes with his granddaughter 只想找点时间来陪孙女
[43:24] without you guys quivering in the bushes 你们都还要躲在灌木丛里
[43:27] and peeping through your little binoculars. 用小望远镜偷窥
[43:30] It’s disturbing. 真够惹人烦的
[43:32] And it’s taken a toll on his mental and physical well-being. 而且这对他的身心健康都产生了负面影响
[43:38] Your client looks fine to me. 我看你的客户气色不错
[43:40] Well, some hurts only show on the inside. 有些是内伤
[43:45] Now, you guys don’t even have warrants for these tails, do you? 你们没有得到这些活动的许可是吧
[43:48] Theoretically, these tails you refer to would be 理论上讲 你所指的这些跟踪行为
[43:52] completely within the bounds of the law. 完全是法律允许范围内的
[43:54] We don’t need a warrant to follow somebody 我们在公众场所跟踪人
[43:55] through a public place. Theoretically. 不需要法令 理论上讲
[43:57] That is theoretically correct. 理论上讲是没错
[44:00] However, I would counter that an open-ended, 然而 我会反对说像这种
[44:03] unrestricted surveillance 毫无限制的监视
[44:04] like this amounts to stalking. 相当于是偷偷跟踪
[44:08] Which is illegal. 是非法的
[44:10] I don’t know what it is you find so interesting 我不知道你们怎么对我的客户
[44:12] about my client, and I’m not here to judge. 这么有兴趣 我也不会评头论足
[44:15] Different strokes and all. 大家本来也都不是一类人
[44:17] But sadly, he’s just not that into you. 不过很不幸 他不喜欢你们
[44:20] So, I have filed for a temporary restraining order 所以我已经代表厄门绍特先生
[44:23] against the D.E.A. on behalf of Mr. Ehrmantraut. 提交了申请 对毒品管制局颁发禁令
[44:30] Where’d you get your law degree, Goodman? 你从哪里获得的法律学位 古德曼
[44:33] The same clown college you got that suit? 是你买那身西装的小丑学校吗
[44:36] You know who likes this suit? 你知道谁喜欢这套西装吗
[44:37] Judge Papadoumian. She thinks I’m a snappy dresser. 帕帕杜米安法官 她觉得我着装很时髦
[44:41] You know what Judge Papadoumian hates? 你知道帕帕杜米安法官讨厌什么吗
[44:43] Police harassment of a senior citizen. 警方对老人进行骚扰
[44:47] Sorry. 失言了
[44:49] Expect a visit from the sheriff, agents. 等着警长给你们送禁令吧 探员们
[44:51] You should have your ex parte within the hour. 你们一小时内就该受到你们的单方禁令了
[44:55] Let’s go. 我们走
[45:05] What the hell kind of judge would issue this thing? 哪种法官会办法这种禁令
[45:07] Papadoumian, man. 帕帕杜米安法官 老兄
[45:08] She’s like Ho Chi Minh. 她就是美版越南主席胡志明
[45:11] So what do we do? 那我们怎么办
[45:12] Well, not a lot of choice, you know? We back off. 也没什么招了 只好先撤了
[45:16] For the moment. T.R.O. won’t stand up, and Goodman knows it. 暂时 禁令站不住脚 古德曼应该知道
[45:19] I don’t see what the plan is, 我不知道他肚子里藏着什么坏水
[45:21] but if Ehrmantraut wants a fight, 可如果厄门绍特先生想要开战
[45:24] – he’s gonna get one. – All right. -那我们就奉陪到底 -好
[45:26] That was a hell of a gamble. 你太孤注一掷了
[45:28] Worked. 奏效了
[45:29] Yeah, well, not for long. 是啊 可持续不了多久
[45:32] He’s right about that T.R.O. It’s gonna get tossed toute suite. 他没说错 临时禁令派不上用场
[45:35] Meanwhile, Schrader’s hard-on for you just reached Uncle Miltie proportions. 同时 施罗德对你的渴望程度攀至峰顶
[45:39] So have fun with that. 所以你好好享受吧
[45:41] How much time I got? 我争取了多少时间
[45:44] Maybe 24 hours. 大概24小时
[45:46] It’s enough. 够了
[45:47] That better be. Whatever you got planed, 最好是这样 不管你有什么计划
[45:50] you best pull the ripcord while you still have a chance. 最好趁早做好保命措施
[46:07] – Where is he? – Mike– -他在哪里 -麦克
[46:08] Where… Get out of my way. 在哪… 给我滚开
[46:10] You, sit down. 你给我坐下
[46:11] Mike! Mike! Hold on, okay? 麦克 麦克 等等 好吗
[46:13] – I am gonna count to three. – Mr. White’s got an idea. -我数到3 -怀特老师有办法
[46:17] – Two. – I’m serious. It’s a great idea. -2 -说真的 这是个好主意
[46:18] Look, you get your five million, 听着 你拿你的五百万
[46:19] we both do, and he gets his methylamine, all right? 我们都能拿到 甲胺归他 好吗
[46:22] Just hear him out. 听他说完
[46:29] Is that true, Walter? 是真的吗 沃尔特
[46:35] Everybody wins. 多赢
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme