时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:48] | Hey, man, look at the sad sack I found moping around the lobby. | 伙计 看我在走廊里发现了哪个冒失鬼 |
[02:51] | Hey. Ho. Hey, there, Walt. | 沃尔特 你好啊 |
[02:53] | – How you doing, buddy? – Good. | -你还好吗 伙计 -很好 |
[02:55] | Listen, I’m sorry to drop in on you out of the blue. | 抱歉我突然来访 |
[02:57] | – No, no, no. – If it’s a bad time, I could… | -不 没有 -如果来的不是时候 |
[02:59] | No, no. I’m just kind of settling | 没有 没有 我刚刚也正在 |
[03:01] | into the new digs here. What do you think, huh? | 适应这个新地方 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:03] | Wow…it is very nice. | 看上去很不错啊 |
[03:06] | Yeah. Congratulations again. Yeah. | 再次恭喜你 |
[03:08] | – We’re all very proud of you. – Oh, well, thanks. | -我们都为你感到骄傲 -谢谢 |
[03:10] | You know, my days of chasing dirt-balls is over. | 我灰头土脸抓坏蛋的日子过去了 |
[03:13] | But I’ll tell you what, being a boss– | 但是我要说 当领导 |
[03:16] | Own kind of grind, you know what I’m saying? | 也是个苦差事 你明白我的意思吗 |
[03:18] | Steve, would you mind if… | 史蒂夫 你能不能… |
[03:20] | I’ve gotta run something by Hank, if it’s all right. | 让我和汉克单独说点事情 |
[03:23] | Yeah. Yeah, hey, somebody’s gotta go chase the bad guys. | 当然 当然 总得有人去抓坏蛋 |
[03:26] | Walt, it’s a pleasure seeing you again. Hey. | 沃尔特 很高兴见到你 |
[03:28] | Thanks again, Steve. Take care, all right? | 谢谢 史蒂夫 保重 |
[03:29] | – Appreciate it. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:34] | Jesus, Walt. Oh. | 天呐 沃尔特 |
[03:36] | That’s nice. Let me see that. | 很不错 让我看看 |
[03:38] | Wow. That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[03:40] | Was it a birthday present? | 是生日礼物吗 |
[03:41] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:43] | Well, I mean, not–not really. | 其实 也不算是 |
[03:45] | I bought it for myself. | 我自己买的 |
[03:48] | Hey, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[03:53] | New car, new watch. | 新车 新表 |
[03:56] | Ah, good for you. | 真不错 |
[03:57] | With all the curve balls that were thrown at you this year, | 这一年经历了这么多糟心事 |
[04:00] | You deserve to treat yourself. | 应该好好奖励你自己一下 |
[04:03] | I mean, as long as you got the money to spend, that is. | 我是说 只要你的钱够花 |
[04:06] | So, how’s Sky? | 斯凯勒怎么样了 |
[04:08] | Actually, she went to work this morning. | 她今早去上班了 |
[04:12] | She wanted to. | 她想去 |
[04:13] | She said she needed to, you know, | 她说她需要 |
[04:16] | keep her mind occupied, and… | 忙起来 |
[04:18] | That’s good. Great, actually. | 这很好 很好 |
[04:20] | I mean, as long as you’re all right with her | 只要你觉得让她自己待着 |
[04:23] | being on her own and stuff. | 没有问题 |
[04:24] | Yeah, well, You know, | 是的 你知道 |
[04:25] | I’m right there with her most of the time. | 大部分时间我都没问题 |
[04:28] | And Mariano kind of keeps an eye on her when I’m not, so… | 马里亚诺在我不在的时候也会照看着她 |
[04:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:33] | And what about the whole idea of talking to somebody? | 那我们说的招人谈谈的事呢 |
[04:36] | I mean, you know, Marie goes off about Dave | 我是说 玛丽一直在说的戴维 |
[04:39] | like he’s a rock star shrink, you know? | 那个摇滚明星一样的心理医生 |
[04:41] | They come in like zombies, | 病人进去时都死气沉沉 |
[04:43] | out like larks, you know what I’m saying? | 出来就活蹦乱跳了 你明白我的意思吗 |
[04:44] | That’s great. | 那很不错 |
[04:45] | Actually, she already found someone. | 实际上 她已经找好人了 |
[04:48] | Yeah. Peter… | 是的 彼得 |
[04:53] | I don’t know why I’m drawing a blank on his last name. | 我不知道我怎么会想不起他的姓 |
[04:55] | Peter… anyway, he’s out in Rio Rancho. | 彼得什么来着 总之 他住在里奥兰珠 |
[04:58] | He’s supposed to top notch. | 他应该水平很高 |
[04:59] | Good, good, I am glad you’re on it. | 好的 我很高兴你们已经开始了 |
[05:00] | That’s not something you wanna let fester. | 这种事情你可不能拖 |
[05:03] | No. No, you don’t. | 没错 不能拖 |
[05:05] | You don’t. | 不能拖 |
[05:07] | Um, Hank, I– I just, uh… | 汉克 我只是 |
[05:11] | I wanted to thank you and Marie for watching the kids. | 我想谢谢你和玛丽帮我们照看孩子们 |
[05:15] | No, it’s– it really is– | 不 这真是… |
[05:17] | No– no, it’s nice of you, and… | 不 不 你们真的很好 |
[05:19] | I’d like to come by tonight and see them if that’s all right. | 我想今晚去你们那看看他们 可以吗 |
[05:22] | Oh, of course. What do you mean? You don’t have to ask that. | 当然 你这是什么意思 这还用得着问吗 |
[05:25] | It’s great having them. They’re great kids. | 我很高兴能照看他们 他们都是乖孩子 |
[05:28] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[05:30] | I do. | 非常感谢 |
[05:37] | Something else on your mind there, Walt? | 你还有事对吧 沃尔特 |
[05:40] | Walt, feel free to, you know… | 沃尔特 尽管说 |
[05:50] | Skyler doesn’t love me anymore. | 斯凯勒不爱我了 |
[05:55] | I don’t know what to do. I don’t… | 我不知道该怎么办 我不知道 |
[06:00] | She… | 她… |
[06:05] | She says that I’m a bad influence on the kids, | 她说我对孩子们产生了不良影响 |
[06:09] | and, uh, | 还说 |
[06:11] | That I’m not– not good for them. | 我不是个称职的父亲 |
[06:15] | Aw, jeez, Walt. | 天呐 沃尔特 |
[06:17] | No. | 不是的 |
[06:19] | She thinks I’m a bad father. | 她觉得我不是个好父亲 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:26] | Hey, I mean, | 我想说 |
[06:27] | Sky and you got your issues, | 斯凯勒和你之间产生了问题 |
[06:29] | But, uh, that there– | 但是 |
[06:31] | That’s–that’s… | 那是 那是… |
[06:33] | I mean, I’m no… | 我是说 我不是 |
[06:36] | I’m not an expert on parenting or anything, | 我不是教育子女的专家 |
[06:37] | but from where I’m sitting, | 但从我的角度看 |
[06:39] | I mean, I… | 我的意思是 |
[06:44] | I think you’re great with the kids. | 我觉得你对孩子们非常好 |
[06:45] | I think you’re great with the kids. | 我觉得你对孩子们非常好 |
[06:46] | You’re a provider, uh, | 你供养家庭 |
[06:49] | A role model, you know? | 孩子们的行为榜样 |
[06:52] | Hell, the gut you showed to go toe to toe to the cancer, | 就凭你和癌症病魔作斗争所展现出的勇气 |
[06:55] | That alone, that’s– that’s an inspiration to me, you know? | 就凭这一点 这对我来说就是个激励 |
[07:00] | No, I’ve made mistakes, you know? | 不 我犯了错误 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:03] | Listen, I’m gonna get a coffee. You want a coffee? | 听着 我要去冲杯咖啡 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah. Okay. Yeah. I’m gonna have a cup of coffee. | 好的 好的 我想喝杯咖啡 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna give you a moment to just… | 我给你点时间 |
[07:11] | get it together there. | 让你平复一下 |
[07:13] | You want cream and sugar? | 你要放奶油和糖吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. Hank, I’m sorry. | 是的 汉克 我很抱歉 |
[07:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:19] | That… | 那… |
[07:20] | Cup of coffee, right? All right. | 一杯咖啡 对吧 好的 |
[07:21] | Just take a moment, take a moment. | 你缓一缓 缓一缓 |
[08:19] | You two are really good together. | 你们俩真的很般配 |
[08:21] | Yeah. Just take it from me, buddy. | 是啊 跟我学学 伙计 |
[08:24] | It’s always darkest just before the dawn. | 不经历风雨 怎么见彩虹 |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:33] | What is this place? What are we doing here? | 这是哪里 干什么 |
[08:37] | – Get me the table. – I-I-I can’t be here. | -把桌子搬过来 -我不能待在这里 |
[08:38] | My– my daughter– my little girl, | 我… 我的女儿 我的女儿 |
[08:41] | she’s– she’s gonna be home soon. | 她很快就到家了 |
[08:42] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你干什么 |
[08:43] | Mike– Mike– Mike– | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[08:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:55] | Give me her phone. | 把她的手机给我 |
[09:01] | Alright, Lydia. | 好了 莉迪亚 |
[09:03] | My friends here don’t know you like I do, | 我的朋友没有我那么了解你 |
[09:06] | so they’re very kindly giving you one last chance. | 所以他们非常仁慈地给你最后一次机会 |
[09:15] | There’s your script. Study it. | 这是你的剧本 好好看看 |
[09:17] | In about 30 seconds, | 三十秒后 |
[09:19] | I’m gonna dial agent Schrader on your line here, | 我要打通施拉德探员的电话 |
[09:22] | and you’re gonna pass along this information, | 而你 要把这些信息告诉他 |
[09:24] | and then we’ll see what we see. | 然后我们再说下一步该怎么办 |
[09:25] | But here are the rules: if you yell for help, | 但是规则是这样 如果你敢喊救命 |
[09:28] | try to give the man some | 想给那家伙 |
[09:28] | kind of coded message or otherwise tip him off, | 传递信息或者干脆通风报信 |
[09:31] | I am gonna pull out my pistol | 我就掏出我的手枪 |
[09:34] | and shoot you in the head. | 爆了你的头 |
[09:36] | Same goes for panicking, | 要是你表现出恐慌 |
[09:37] | breaking down into tears. | 或者哭了也是一样的待遇 |
[09:39] | Remember how you like to do that? | 还记得你多喜欢哭鼻子吗 |
[09:41] | If it happens this time, | 如果这次还哭 |
[09:42] | I am going to pull my pistol out, | 那我就掏出手枪 |
[09:45] | and I am going to shoot you in the head. | 一枪爆了你的头 |
[09:49] | Look at me, not at them. | 看着我 别看他们 |
[09:51] | Lydia, look at me. | 莉迪亚 看着我 |
[09:55] | If you make Schrader suspicious | 如果你以任何方式 |
[09:58] | in any way, | 让施拉德起了疑心 |
[09:59] | any way at all, | 不管什么方式 |
[10:01] | tell me what’s gonna happen next. | 接下来会发生什么 |
[10:03] | You’ll pull out your gun and shoot me. | 你会掏出你的枪打死我 |
[10:06] | – And where will I shoot you? – In the head. | -我会朝哪开枪 -头 |
[10:08] | The head. That’s right. | 头 没错 |
[10:10] | And it’s a pistol, not a gun. | 还有 是手枪 不是枪 |
[10:12] | I’m expecting precision here. | 我现在追求百分之百的准确 |
[10:16] | We up and running? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Um, computer’s set. | 是的 电脑设置好了 |
[10:19] | Okay, Lydia. | 好的 莉迪亚 |
[10:20] | If you ever needed to give the performance of a lifetime, | 如果你需要用生命完成一次表演 |
[10:25] | it’s now. | 那一定就是现在了 |
[10:28] | You’re up. | 到你上场了 |
[10:32] | A.S.A.C.’s office. | 副主管特工办公室 |
[10:33] | Hi. Lydia Rodarte-Quayle | 你好 我是莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔 |
[10:36] | calling for Agent Schrader. | 我找施拉德探员 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry. What’s this regarding? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[10:39] | Madrigal Electromotive. Lydia. Rodarte. Quayle. | 牧歌电气 莉迪亚 罗达特 奎尔 |
[10:43] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[10:46] | Hank, Lydia Rodarte-Quayle on line one. | 汉克 莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔在一号线 |
[10:53] | Hank Schrader. | 我是汉克·施拉德 |
[10:54] | How can I help you, Ms. Quayle? | 有什么需要帮忙的 奎尔女士 |
[10:55] | Well, this is kind of an odd, uh… | 这听上去有点奇怪 |
[10:58] | It’s just that I was in our warehouse, | 当我在我们仓库里 |
[11:00] | supervising a shipment of chemicals, | 监督一批化学用品的装卸的时候 |
[11:01] | when I noticed a device | 我发现有个小装置 |
[11:04] | on the bottom of one of our barrels of methylamine. | 附着在我们的一桶甲胺桶底 |
[11:07] | – A device? – Yeah. I-I guess you’d call it that. | -一个装置 -是的 你应该可以这么叫 |
[11:10] | I’m certenly no expert, | 我不是这方面的专家 |
[11:12] | but it– it looks to me like some kind of a– | 但是那东西看起来像是 |
[11:16] | a tracking device or– or a G.P.S. | 某种追踪或定位装置 |
[11:19] | Huh. So I was just wondering | 所以我想问问 |
[11:21] | If maybe your people put it there. | 是不是你们的人放的 |
[11:24] | Not that it’s any my business but the last thing I wanna do | 虽然不关我的事 但我可不想 |
[11:27] | is interfer with a law enforcement operation or a sting… | 妨碍到你们的执法行动或者说是布下的陷阱 |
[11:31] | or whatever you call it. | 或者是其他的事情 |
[11:34] | So, I don’t know. | 所以 不知道 |
[11:36] | Maybe you could give me some guidance? | 你能不能告诉我该怎么做 |
[11:39] | Well, I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[11:41] | Set that barrel aside for me, if you would, | 你先把那桶放在一边 |
[11:43] | and I’ll look into it and get back to you. | 我查一下 然后给你答复 |
[11:46] | And in the meantime, mum’s the word, all right? | 同时 这事不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah. All right. Sure thing. | 好 没问题 |
[11:51] | Okay, great. Thanks for the call, ms. Quayle. | 好 谢谢你打来 奎尔小姐 |
[11:53] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[12:02] | Hey, Gomie, come here, would ya? | 格米 进来一下 |
[12:05] | – Yeah? – Hey, man. | -什么事 -哥们儿 |
[12:07] | You don’t know anything about G.P.S. Trackers | 你知不知道关于甲胺桶下面 |
[12:08] | on a methylamine barrel, do you? | 的定位追踪装置的事 |
[12:10] | Madrigal Houston I’m talking about. | 我是说牧歌电气休斯顿分公司 |
[12:12] | No. Nobody from my team planted anything. Why? | 不知道 不是我的人干的 怎么 |
[12:15] | Oh, I don’t know. I figured as much. | 没什么 我猜也是 |
[12:18] | All right. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[12:22] | I know what you thinking, but I didn’t do it. | 我知道你在想什么 但是不是我 |
[12:24] | I’m telling you, I didn’t plant that thing. | 听我说 真的不是我干的 |
[12:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:28] | And there you have it, like I said. | 现在你们明白了吧 和我说的一样 |
[12:30] | All right. So now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[12:32] | It’s not the D.E.A.’s, | 既然不是缉毒局干的 |
[12:34] | so Schrader’s probably thinking some crew planted it, | 施拉德肯定会怀疑是里面的员工干的 |
[12:36] | looking for a weak spot pull a heist. | 准备找个机会实施抢劫 |
[12:38] | He’s gonna send a team over to that warehouse. | 他会派一队人去仓库 |
[12:41] | He’s gonna wire it out the wazoo– | 他会把那里严密监控起来 |
[12:43] | Bugs, cameras, the whole nine yards. | 窃听器和摄像头 应有尽有 |
[12:45] | So the warehouse is too hot. | 所以仓库已经不安全了 |
[12:46] | Her supply is useless to us now. | 她对我们已经没有用处了 |
[12:49] | It depends on how fast Schrader can get his guys there. | 那取决于施拉德的人多久能过去 |
[12:52] | We’re 900 miles closer, after all. | 我们比他们近了900英里 |
[12:55] | I say we keep listening, suss out how much time we have. | 我建议继续监听 看看我们有多少时间 |
[12:59] | If it’s at least 12 hours, then we head down there, | 如果超过12小时 我们就过去 |
[13:01] | use her security code to gain access, | 用她的安全密码开门 |
[13:03] | and we take every barrel we can get our hands on. | 然后能拿多少就拿多少 |
[13:05] | Haul can only take six or seven before the suspension gives out. | 拖车一次最多只能装6到7桶 |
[13:09] | It’s a stopgap. | 这是个权宜之计 |
[13:10] | But right now, it’s the best we can do. | 目前为止也没有更好的办法了 |
[13:14] | Well, what about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[13:19] | You two drive the barrels back tonight. | 你们两个今晚把东西运回去 |
[13:23] | I’ll deal with her. | 她由我来处理 |
[13:24] | No! No, no, no. You’re making a mistake. | 不 不 你们错了 |
[13:27] | This– this was not me! I swear to god I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 我发誓 真的不是 |
[13:30] | I don’t know, man. It sounds like she’s telling the truth to me. | 听起来她不像撒谎的样子 |
[13:33] | She has a gun to her head, kid. | 她现在被枪指着脑袋 |
[13:36] | Everyone sounds like meryl streep with a gun to their head. | 任何人在这种情况下听起来都很无辜 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry, Jesse. | 对不起 杰西 |
[13:41] | You’re the one who wanted to put it up to a vote. | 是你提出要投票决定的 |
[13:44] | It’s two against one. | 现在是2比1了 |
[13:48] | No! You can’t kill me! Come on! | 不 你们不能杀我 拜托 |
[13:51] | I swear I didn’t do anything! | 我发誓我什么的没做 |
[13:54] | Hey, Janice, give me doughty in the Houston office, will you? | 詹尼斯 帮我接休斯顿办公室的多蒂 |
[13:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[14:06] | He’s on the line. | 通了 |
[14:08] | Hey, Erol. Please tell me you guys | 喂 埃罗 别告诉我 |
[14:10] | didn’t do something as lame brained | 你们脑残到 |
[14:11] | as put a G.P.S. Tracker on the outside | 干出把定位追踪装置放在 |
[14:13] | of a barrel of methylamine– | 甲胺桶外面这样的事 |
[14:16] | one earmarked for the Madrigal warehouse in Houston. | 还是在休斯顿的牧歌电气仓库里的甲胺桶 |
[14:18] | Uh, who’s asking? Did someone find them? | 谁说的 有人发现了吗 |
[14:23] | Jesus. Are you shitting me? | 老天 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:24] | Since when do you put a G.P.S. | 从什么时候开始 |
[14:25] | tracker on the outside of a barrel? | 你们把定位追踪装置安在桶外面了 |
[14:27] | We didn’t have time to go in there | 我们没时间穿着防化服进去 |
[14:28] | with hazard suits, Hank. | 装在桶里面 汉克 |
[14:29] | They were about to ship. | 他们马上就要发货了 |
[14:31] | We epoxied them to the botton. They were well hidden. I just.. | 我们都装在桶底了 藏得很好 |
[14:33] | Oh, really? Well,not well hidden enough. | 真的么 可惜藏得还是不够好 |
[14:36] | How many barrels you tag? | 你们装了多少桶 |
[14:37] | All of them. All the ones | 全部 |
[14:39] | that were headed to the warehouse, anyway. | 所有在仓库里的都装了 |
[14:41] | Christ. All right. Sit tight. | 天呐 好吧 稳住神 |
[14:44] | Let me figure out how to play this, | 我来想办法 |
[14:45] | next time communication first, all right? | 下次记得先通知我们 知道了吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I… i’m sorry about that. | 好 很抱歉 |
[14:50] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[14:56] | Aside…aside from the fact | 先不说 |
[14:58] | that we almost killed this woman, | 我们差点错杀了这个女人 |
[14:59] | all of those barrel are already marked. | 最重要的是所有的甲胺都被标记了 |
[15:02] | We solve the problem we can. | 我们只是尽力解决问题罢了 |
[15:04] | This has not changed the equation one iota for her. | 即使是这样她还是该死 |
[15:07] | Oh, come on! You are not seriously still considering killing me? | 拜托 你不会还在考虑杀掉我吧 |
[15:11] | I saved you! If it weren’t for me, | 我救了你们 要不是我 |
[15:13] | we’d all be in jail right now! | 我们现在都进监狱了 |
[15:15] | I hate to say it, but she’s– she’s right, Mike. | 我不得不承认她是对的 麦克 |
[15:18] | She saved our asses by finding that thing. | 她发现那个东西救了我们 |
[15:22] | She was saving herself. She’s a loose cannon. | 她是在救她自己 她已经失去控制了 |
[15:25] | I am telling you, she will turn a gun or a badge on us | 我告诉你 她只要一有机会 |
[15:27] | the first chance she gets. | 就会出卖我们 |
[15:30] | The woman | 那女人 |
[15:31] | put a hit out on me. | 之前买凶杀我 |
[15:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:38] | Wait. A hit? | 什么 买凶 |
[15:39] | What? Like the mafia? | 黑道那种吗 |
[15:43] | Like the mafia. | 黑道那种 |
[15:45] | Hey! You still need methylamine, don’t you? Right? | 你还需要甲胺 对吧 |
[15:48] | You wanna talk methylamine? | 你想要甲胺的话 |
[15:50] | Then tell your partner to stop threatening me, | 就叫你的同伴不要再威胁我 |
[15:53] | and let’s talk. | 然后我们谈谈 |
[15:54] | Talk about what? You heard. | 谈什么 你也听见了 |
[15:56] | You can’t even get us a single barrel. | 你现在一桶都搞不到了 |
[15:58] | Who said anything about barrels? | 谁说成桶的了 |
[16:00] | I’m talking about an ocean of the stuff. | 我是说无穷无尽的甲胺 |
[16:13] | Just give him a minute, would you? | 你就给他点时间吧 行吗 |
[16:16] | Trust him. | 相信他 |
[16:18] | “Trust him.” | “相信他” |
[16:24] | Okay. So, let’s hear it. | 好了 说吧 |
[16:27] | Not without a guarantee that once I tell you how to get what you want, | 除非你保证我告诉你之后 |
[16:30] | I won’t be killed anyway. | 你们不会杀了我 |
[16:32] | – Fine. You have my word. – Not good enough. | -好 我答应你 -这样不行 |
[16:35] | Look, lady– | 听着 女士 |
[16:36] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[16:38] | That has nothing to do with this. | 和这事没关系 |
[16:40] | It’s not a trick question. Why don’t you just answer it? | 我又不是套你话 回答就是了 |
[16:44] | Yes, I have children. So what? | 我有孩子 所以呢 |
[16:47] | You think that somehow because we’re both parents | 你以为因为我们都身为父母 |
[16:49] | that I won’t let my partner do what’s necessary? | 我就不会让我同伴杀了你吗 |
[16:51] | – Swear on their lives. – Oh, what? | -用他们的生命发誓 -什么 |
[16:53] | Swear on your children’s lives | 用你孩子的生命发誓 |
[16:55] | that I won’t be harmed. | 我的生命不会受到威胁 |
[16:56] | Otherwise, how can I trust you? | 不然我怎么能相信你 |
[16:58] | Look, you’re a smart businesswoman. | 听着 你是个有商业头脑的聪明女人 |
[17:02] | You understand the concept of leverage. | 你知道该怎么谈条件 |
[17:04] | Please don’t patronize me. I hate that. | 别奉承我 我不喜欢这样 |
[17:05] | You have none. | 你没资格谈条件 |
[17:11] | But trust has to work both ways, Lydia. | 信任是相互的 莉迪亚 |
[17:16] | Is it true that you put a hit out on Mike? | 你买凶杀麦克的事是真的吗 |
[17:23] | – Yes. – why? | -是真的 -为什么 |
[17:25] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[17:27] | Of Mike? | 怕麦克 |
[17:28] | Not at first. | 一开始不是 |
[17:30] | There are men who used | 有几个古斯·福林的手下 |
[17:31] | to work with Gus Fring in custody right now. | 现在被抓起来了 |
[17:33] | Nine of them. They know everything about me. Everything. | 九个人 他们知道所有关于我的事 |
[17:36] | Some of them even know about you, | 有几个甚至还知道你 |
[17:37] | assuming you’re the master chemist | 你应该就是毒师吧 |
[17:39] | They’re always talking about. | 他们常常提起你 |
[17:42] | And if it’s these nine that you’re worried about, | 如果你是担心那九个人 |
[17:46] | why put the hit on Mike? | 干嘛要买凶杀麦克 |
[17:47] | I had no choice. I’m not going to prison | 我别无选择 我不能进监狱 |
[17:50] | and have my daughter raised in some horrible group home. | 害我孩子被送去那些恐怖的寄养家庭 |
[17:51] | Do you have any idea, what those places like. | 你能想象得到那些地方是什么样子吗 |
[17:55] | I gave him a list of names, | 我给了他一个单子 |
[17:57] | but instead of handling it, he’s protecting them. | 他非但不想了结他们 还保护他们 |
[17:59] | So I hired someone else. At that point, | 所以我只能找别人 那种情况下 |
[18:01] | there was no option but to add Mike to the list. | 我没有办法 只能把他的名字也加进去 |
[18:08] | This ocean of methylamine | 你说你能弄到的 |
[18:11] | that you claim you can get your hands on, | 这一大批甲胺 |
[18:16] | how much are we talking about, literally? | 到底是多少 |
[18:19] | How does 24,000 gallons sound? | 24000加仑你觉得怎么样 |
[18:25] | Once a week, on a wednesday, | 每周三 |
[18:27] | a freight train leaves the port of long beach | 一辆货运火车载满化学原料 |
[18:30] | loaded with industrial chemicals. | 从长滩的港口出发 |
[18:32] | There’s always at least one tanker car full of methylamine, | 每次至少有一个油罐装满 |
[18:35] | which we import from a manufacturer in Guangzhou. | 我们从广州进口的甲胺 |
[18:37] | The train travels east through Arizona, | 车向东走穿过亚利桑那 |
[18:40] | stops at a rail yard outside Flagstaff | 停在旗杆市的火车站 |
[18:42] | where it gets broken down and rebuilt. | 在那里卸货 装货 |
[18:44] | But the methylamine always moves on, | 但甲胺是要运到 |
[18:46] | destined for our pesticide concerns in Texas and Oklahoma. | 德克萨斯和俄克拉荷马 |
[18:49] | Whice means that it passes right throught your home state. | 所以会穿过你所在的州 |
[18:51] | There’s a remote three-mile stretch here, in Mckinley County. | 在要绕道三英里远外的麦金利县 |
[18:57] | That’s where you do it. | 你们就在这里下手 |
[19:00] | That’s where we do what, exactly? | 下手 下什么手 |
[19:03] | Get your methylamine. | 拿你们的甲胺 |
[19:04] | Like, rob it? | 抢吗 |
[19:06] | Like Jesse James? | 像杰西·詹姆斯演的那样 |
[19:07] | You want the stuff? | 你不是需要甲胺么 |
[19:08] | I’m offering you enough to fill a swimming pool. | 我给你说这个办法可以弄一泳池 |
[19:10] | You are offering us a quick trip to prison. | 按你说的做我们就要吃牢饭了 |
[19:13] | That’s what I’m hearing. | 我看你就这意思 |
[19:14] | Stopping a train, post 9/11? | 在后911时代拦截火车 |
[19:16] | You have any idea how many alarms | 你知道在这里和华盛顿 |
[19:19] | that’s gonna set off between here and D.C.? | 我们会惊动多少部门吗 |
[19:21] | None, if you do it right here. | 如果在这里干 就不会 |
[19:24] | If a freight train is stopped in transit | 如果货运列车中途停下 |
[19:25] | anywhere other than the usual yards or depots– | 没有到达货场或仓库 |
[19:27] | Absolutely, a signal will automatically alarm | 没错 是会触发自动警报 |
[19:30] | the F.R.A. And the T.S.A. Surface Division | 联邦铁路局 国土安全部下属 |
[19:32] | at the Department of Homeland Security. | 运输安全局都会收到信号 |
[19:33] | But what you don’t know, and I do, | 但你们不知道而我却知道的 |
[19:35] | because my job requires me | 因为工作需要 |
[19:36] | to keep track of my buyers’ shipments– | 我知道买家的出货时间 |
[19:39] | This is dark territory. | 这一片是黑色地带 |
[19:41] | -What’s that? -Train-speak for an area of no contact. | -什么意思 -无法对外联络 |
[19:44] | It’s a dead zone. | 就是信号盲区 |
[19:46] | No automated supervision system, | 自动监督系统无效 |
[19:47] | no alarms, no contact with control. | 没有警报 无法和控制中心联络 |
[19:50] | What about cell phones? | 那么手机呢 |
[19:52] | – Crew could just call the cops. – No cellular either. | -他们可以直接报警 -也没手机信号 |
[19:54] | I’m telling you, it’s the perfect place. | 我保证 这是完美的地点 |
[19:58] | You’d have time enough to stop the train, | 你有足够时间拦住火车 |
[20:00] | siphon off as much methylamine as you can carry, | 能带走多少甲胺就带走多少 |
[20:02] | and get away before the police– | 在警察发现前离开… |
[20:04] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[20:05] | Assuming we can stop a moving train, | 就算我们能拦住火车 |
[20:09] | how do we know we have the right one? | 我们怎么知道哪个才是对的 |
[20:10] | And which tanker car is which? | 我们怎么区分油罐车 |
[20:12] | I can’t believe that they would advertise their contents. | 油罐外面又不会贴告示 |
[20:15] | Once the train gets rebuilt in Flagstaff, | 货物在旗杆市装车后 |
[20:17] | a final manifest gets uploaded to my company’s server. | 一份载货单会上传到我们公司的服务器 |
[20:20] | I’ll have it for you sometime between midnight and 2:00 A.M. | 我会在午夜到凌晨两点之间报告你 |
[20:23] | That’ll give you at least six hours of lead time. | 这会给你至少六个小时准备时间 |
[20:27] | Keep in mind, | 别忘了 |
[20:28] | I’m taking a huge risk supplying this information. | 提供这情报我冒了很大风险 |
[20:31] | I expect to be paid. | 我希望能得到报酬 |
[20:36] | W-we can talk percentages later. | 分多少可以今后再谈 |
[20:38] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[20:40] | We’ve gotta off the crew. | 我们必须干掉车上的人 |
[20:42] | How do you figure? | 为什么 |
[20:43] | Well, if we don’t, the engineer’s gonna call the cops | 如果不干掉 他们一离开盲区 |
[20:46] | as soon as he gets out of the dead zone. | 工程师就会打电话报警 |
[20:47] | It’s only three miles long. | 那段距离只有三英里 |
[20:49] | But we’re way out in the boonies. | 但我们早逃到野外了 |
[20:50] | I don’t care if it’s in the gobi desert. | 就算是逃到戈壁沙滩也没用 |
[20:52] | Once they get word, | 他们一旦收到警报 |
[20:53] | the F.B.I. And Homeland Security | 联邦调查局 国土安全局 |
[20:55] | are gonna swoop down with choppers on us | 会以迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[20:57] | so fast it’ll make our heads spin. | 抓住我们 |
[20:59] | And there’s no hiding in that open country. | 而且空旷地区根本无法躲藏 |
[21:01] | – How many in the crew? – Just two– | -火车上有几人 -只有两个 |
[21:03] | An engineer and a conductor. | 一个工程师 一个车长 |
[21:05] | Assuming there are no security guards. | 假设没有安保人员 |
[21:07] | No guards. It’s not like we’re carrying nuclear warheads. | 确实没有 又不是运送核弹头 |
[21:10] | Wait. Two guys. | 等等 就两个人 |
[21:12] | Can’t we just tie them up or something? | 我们不能把他们绑起来吗 |
[21:14] | And then what? Even if we wear a mask, | 然后呢 就算我们带着面具 |
[21:17] | we’re leaving two witnesses behind. | 还是会留下两个目击者 |
[21:19] | Bottom line, | 底线是 |
[21:21] | I have done this long enough to know | 我做这行很久了 |
[21:23] | that there are two kinds of heists: | 抢劫只分两种 |
[21:26] | those where the guys get away with it | 一种是成功的 |
[21:29] | and those that leave witnesses. | 一种留下目击者的 |
[21:32] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[21:34] | You guys were gonna murder me. | 你们刚才还想杀我呢 |
[21:36] | I thought you were professionals. | 我还以为你们很专业呢 |
[21:41] | Can you say “A.S.A.C.”? | 你能说”副主管”吗 |
[21:44] | “Aaay-sac.” Can you say that? | “副主管” 你能说出来吗 |
[21:46] | Say, “A.S.A.C. Schrader.” | 说”副主管施拉德” |
[21:49] | If those turn out to be her first words, | 如果那是她说的第一句话 |
[21:51] | I will beat you with my shoe. | 我会用鞋扁你的 |
[21:53] | Don’t listen to him, Holly. | 别听他的 霍莉 |
[21:55] | Aw, I’m just telling it like it is, babe. | 我给你说的都是实话 宝贝 |
[21:57] | Boss man. I’m the boss man. | 老大 我是老大 |
[21:59] | Say, “Boss man.” | 说”老大” |
[22:02] | Am I the boss man? I’m the boss. | 我是不是老大 我就是老大 |
[22:05] | Hey, that better be something from a boob | 那最好是牛奶 |
[22:06] | instead of some fake soy crap. | 而不是什么豆奶 |
[22:08] | – Yeah, yeah. – My little girl– | -是啦 -小宝贝 |
[22:11] | you little girl. Oh. Deserve the real McCoy. | 小宝贝应该喝真的牛奶 |
[22:14] | Oh, no. See? Okay. | 你不想喝 好吧 |
[22:16] | She doesn’t want it. No, she wants me. | 她不要牛奶 她要我 |
[22:18] | She wants me. | 她要我 |
[22:22] | Yeah, my little girl, ’cause I’m not giving her back. | 是的 小可爱 我不会把她还回去的 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我懂 |
[22:28] | What about emo McGee? | 那个闹情绪的小子呢 |
[22:30] | Has he come out of his room today? | 他今天出过房间没有 |
[22:31] | Barely. | 几乎没有 |
[22:33] | When he does, he barely talks. | 就算出来也不太说话 |
[22:34] | Yeah, well, what do you expect, you know? | 是啊 可你有什么办法呢 |
[22:37] | His parents treat him like he’s a baby there. | 他父母还把他当小孩对待 |
[22:48] | Flynn, do you want me to heat up some of that lasagna | 弗林 要我帮你热热千层面 |
[22:52] | To hold you over till dinner? | 晚饭前垫饥么 |
[22:53] | No. | 不用 |
[22:54] | Hey, I picked up Heat on blu-ray. | 我买了《盗火线》的蓝光碟 |
[22:57] | Wanna watch it with me later? | 一会儿一起看吧 |
[22:59] | No. | 不了 |
[23:00] | And you can keep talking about me now. | 你们可以继续在背后谈论我了 |
[23:07] | Well, if no one else is gonna offer an opinion, I will. | 要是你们不说 那我来提议 |
[23:10] | We do it the old-fashioned way. | 我们用最传统的方法 |
[23:12] | We hit skid row, the crystal palace, | 我们去贫民窟 毒窑子 |
[23:14] | all the halfway houses, | 还有各种小旅馆 |
[23:16] | scrounge up about a dozen skells, | 找一帮流浪汉 |
[23:18] | and put them to work smurfing cold pills. | 让他们去买感冒药 |
[23:20] | You mean switch back to a pseudo cook. | 你是说转回替代品制毒吗 |
[23:22] | You’re the chemist. Admittedly, | 你是制毒师 毫无疑问 |
[23:24] | it’s gonna cut down on our output. | 这会让产量减少 |
[23:26] | Like a factor of four or five. | 会减少四五倍产量 |
[23:28] | It also means that we will eat $80,000 | 而且我们刚在新制毒装备上 |
[23:32] | we just invested in our new lab equipment, | 花的八万美元也会白费 |
[23:34] | which is only good for a P2P cook. | 新装备只能用甲胺制毒 |
[23:37] | You know, I don’t have to do the math to know | 不用算也知道 |
[23:39] | that we’d be making a fraction of the profit. | 利润会少得多 |
[23:42] | And making less money is better than making nothing. | 但赚的少总比不赚好 |
[23:46] | Oh, yeah, Mike? Well, why don’t you tell us why? | 是么麦克 你怎么不向我们解释一下 |
[23:49] | Why is making nothing | 为什么不能 |
[23:51] | not an option? | 直接不赚了 |
[23:53] | – Walter– – let me tell you why. | -沃尔特 -我告诉你为什么 |
[23:54] | It’s because of your nine guys in lockup, right? | 因为你的九个手下都被监禁了 |
[23:57] | You broke it, you pay for it. | 这是你捅的篓子 你来负责 |
[24:00] | And we’ve talked about this plenty already. | 而且这事我们说过很多次了 |
[24:01] | Well, maybe we better talk about it a little more, | 也许我们应该再说说 |
[24:03] | because what it sounds like you’re telling me, Mike, | 因为你的意思似乎是 |
[24:05] | is that from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[24:07] | we have no choice but to do this piddling pseudo cook | 我们只能用卑微的替代品制毒 |
[24:10] | so that we can pay back your guys. | 赚钱封住你手下的口 |
[24:12] | Or else what? Or else they’re | 如果不这样做 |
[24:13] | gonna rat on us, and we end up in prison. | 他们会揭发我们 让我们会坐牢 |
[24:15] | Yeah? | 也许是的 |
[24:16] | And it sounds like what you’re telling me, Walter, | 而你听上去好像是要告诉我 沃尔特 |
[24:19] | Is that you wanna do this heist, | 你很想实施这桩抢劫 |
[24:22] | even if it means killing a couple of innocent men. | 哪怕这意味着杀死无辜的人 |
[24:25] | That what you want? | 你想那样吗 |
[24:27] | You know, I don’t know why | 我不知道你为何 |
[24:29] | you insist on putting words in my mouth here. | 总是胡乱揣测我的意思 |
[24:31] | What if we can rip off that train, | 如果我们只劫不抢 |
[24:33] | and no one ever knows it got robbed? | 做的神不知鬼不觉呢 |
[24:52] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[24:58] | Just maybe. | 也许真能成功 |
[25:12] | It’ll come from that direction. | 车从那个方向来 |
[25:41] | 775… | 235米… |
[25:47] | 800… | 245米… |
[25:52] | 814. | 250米 |
[25:58] | Wow. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:06] | It’s perfect! Yeah, we do it here. | 太完美了 我们就在这里做 |
[26:12] | We do it right here. | 就是这里 |
[26:27] | How we looking, Mike? | 情况如何 麦克 |
[26:35] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[26:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:45] | Go down, go down. | 放下 放下 |
[26:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:49] | That’s good, Fernando. | 很好 费尔南多 |
[27:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:10] | This one. | 这个 |
[27:18] | – You good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[27:23] | – What’s your name again? – Todd. | -你叫什么来着 -托德 |
[27:25] | Todd, on the day, | 托德 到时候 |
[27:28] | Are you gonna be able to make this climb? | 你能爬上去吗 |
[27:29] | Yes, sir. I’ll be ready. | 是的先生 我会准备好的 |
[27:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:34] | You mind if I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[27:36] | No. Go ahead. | 可以 问吧 |
[27:37] | Well, I get why we want the tank for the methylamine. | 我知道一个罐子用来装甲胺 |
[27:39] | But why this other one for the water? | 但为什么给这个罐子装水 |
[27:44] | Jesse, it’s your idea. | 杰西 这是你的主意 |
[27:46] | You wanna fill him in? | 你要不要给他解释一下 |
[27:48] | It’s all about the weight, yo. | 因为重量问题 |
[27:51] | The tanker we’re gonna hit– | 我们要劫的油罐车 |
[27:52] | it gets weighed once when it gets loaded in Long Beach, | 在长滩市装货和德克萨斯州卸货时 |
[27:55] | and then again when it’s unloaded in Texas. | 都会被称重 |
[27:58] | If the weights don’t match, | 如果前后重量不一 |
[28:00] | The train company’s gonna know it got robbed. | 列车公司就会知道自己被劫了 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:04] | Boosting methylamine from a train is, like, a major rap. | 从火车上偷甲胺 这是很重的罪 |
[28:07] | The point is, no one other than us | 所以除了我们以外 |
[28:10] | can ever know that this robbery went down. | 任何人都不能知道这次行动 |
[28:13] | Nobody. | 任何人 |
[28:15] | You got it? | 懂吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 我懂 当然 |
[28:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[28:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:24] | With all that said, | 说了这么多 |
[28:26] | The whole thing relies on us, | 一切都靠我们自己 |
[28:29] | replacing the weight of methylamine we steal | 把偷走的甲胺 |
[28:31] | with the same weight in water. | 换成等重量的水 |
[28:32] | Right on. So they’ll never know we hit them. Cool. | 很好 他们根本不会知道中了招 厉害 |
[28:35] | Aqueous methylamine is water-based, | 甲胺水溶液属水基物质 |
[28:37] | yet it weighs slightly less than water. | 比水稍轻 |
[28:39] | So, we will be removing | 所以我们 |
[28:41] | a thousand gallons of methylamine from the tanker car, | 从罐车里抽走1000加仑甲胺 |
[28:44] | but replacing it with about nine-tenths of that volume in water, | 但只能回灌大约90%的水 |
[28:49] | which comes to 900.24 gallons. | 具体就是900.24加仑 |
[28:53] | Actually, Jesse, | 这样吧 杰西 |
[28:55] | let’s make that an even 920 | 我们就灌回整920加仑 |
[28:57] | to account for spillage and whatever will remain in the hose. | 得考虑溢出和管中的残留 |
[29:00] | How we doing, by the way? | 现在多少了 |
[29:02] | Uh, 850. | 850加仑 |
[29:04] | – We’re almost there. – All right. | -快够了 -不错 |
[29:06] | But won’t they figure out they got robbed anyway | 可甲胺被兑了水 |
[29:08] | on account of getting watered-down methylamine? | 他们不就知道被盗了吗 |
[29:10] | Well, out of 24,000 gallons, | 一共24000加仑 |
[29:12] | it’ll only amount to about four percent dilution, so… | 大概也就会被稀释4% |
[29:17] | but, yes, you’er right. They will notice. | 不过你说的对 他们确实会发现 |
[29:20] | At which point, they will blame China | 真发现了 他们只会埋怨中国 |
[29:24] | for sending a marginally weaker batch. | 说他们发的货 品质不够 |
[29:28] | Damn, you guys thought of everything. | 靠 你们做事滴水不漏啊 |
[29:40] | Flynn… | 弗林 |
[29:42] | Flynn, open the door. | 弗林 开开门 |
[29:45] | Just come out and talk to me. | 出来和我说句话 |
[29:47] | I’m staying. That’s all I have to say. | 我不走 我只说这一句 |
[29:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:57] | You got what you wanted, that’s what. | 如你愿了 还能怎么 |
[30:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:15] | It’s me, open up. | 是我 开门 |
[30:20] | Come on, Junior. I’m not gonna ask twice. | 快点 儿子 别让我说第二遍 |
[30:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[30:25] | You know what. | 你清楚 |
[30:27] | Are you seriously kicking me out of my own house? | 你真要把我踢出家门啊 |
[30:30] | Are you seriously doing that? | 你真要这样吗 |
[30:32] | We are not kicking you out of anywhere, son. | 我们不是踢你出去 儿子 |
[30:34] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[30:35] | And this is your house as much as it is ours. | 这家不光是我们的 也是你的 |
[30:38] | But your mom and I need some time alone, and you know that. | 不过我和你妈得单独待一段 这你也懂 |
[30:41] | We explained that to you. | 我们向你解释过了 |
[30:42] | You havn’t expained jack-shit. | 你解释个鬼了 |
[30:44] | You want me out? Explain to me why. | 你想赶我走 就解释清楚 |
[30:47] | Why do I have to go to uncle Hank’s? | 我干嘛非得去汉克姨夫家 |
[30:49] | Give me the exact reason, or I’m not going anywhere. | 不和我说清楚 我哪儿也不去 |
[30:54] | This is not gonna be a debate. | 这事没得商量 |
[30:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:57] | Why can’t anybody tell me anything? | 怎么你们什么都不告诉我 |
[31:00] | I want one good reason. | 我要知道到底为什么 |
[31:04] | Because we’re your parents, and you’re our child. | 因为我们是父母 你是孩子 |
[31:08] | That’s reason enough. Now, please, do as I ask. | 说明白了吧 现在照我说的去做 |
[31:13] | Now. | 马上 |
[31:19] | It’ll pass. He’ll understand. | 会过去的 他会理解的 |
[31:20] | Don’t start, Walt. | 少来这套 沃尔特 |
[31:23] | I won’t change my mind about you. | 我对你已经死心了 |
[31:26] | Ever. | 彻底死了 |
[31:28] | Well, I don’t accept that. You’re my wife. | 这可不行 你是我老婆 |
[31:31] | I’m not your wife, I’m your hostage. | 我不是你老婆 是你的人质 |
[31:35] | But since you insist on keeping me imprisoned, | 既然你非要死死困着我 |
[31:39] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我从了便罢 |
[31:40] | I will laundry your money. I’ll keep your secrets. | 我帮你洗钱 替你保守秘密 |
[31:45] | But the kids will stay at Hank and Marie’s, | 可孩子们得待在汉克和玛丽那里 |
[31:48] | Where they have a chance of being safe. | 好歹在那儿能保证安全 |
[31:52] | Think you’ve seen too many movies. | 我看你是电影看多了 |
[31:56] | Our children are not in danger. | 孩子们毫无危险 |
[31:59] | Just a couple of days ago, | 几天前你还说 |
[32:01] | you told me that a man held a gun to your head. | 说有人拿枪指着你的头 |
[32:04] | You said it like it was a point of pride. | 你说起来还一副满不在乎 |
[32:07] | There’s nothing you can say that’ll convince me | 你说什么都别想让我相信 |
[32:09] | there won’t be someday that some body will knock on that door, | 某天就不会有人闯上门来 |
[32:12] | looking to harm you or me or all of us. | 来害你 害我 害我们全家 |
[32:16] | And when that day comes, the children cannot be here. | 等到了那一天 孩子们可不能在这里 |
[32:22] | You agree to that, | 你要是答应这个 |
[32:25] | and I will be whatever kind of partner you want me to be. | 你想让我做什么都可以 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | By the way, | 还有 |
[32:53] | you’re visiting a therapist from Rio Rancho. | 你正在里奥兰珠看心理医生 |
[32:56] | Peter. Last name– up to you. | 名字是彼得 姓…你看着编吧 |
[33:01] | Out burying bodies? | 出去埋尸体了吗 |
[33:07] | Robbing a train. | 是抢火车 |
[33:40] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[33:41] | It’s me. I’ve got it. | 是我 弄到了 |
[33:45] | Okay, Mr. White, everything’s set. | 好了 怀特老师 万事俱备 |
[35:50] | Hey, Wallace! Up ahead! | 华莱士 前方有情况 |
[35:53] | Stop the train now! | 快停车 |
[36:16] | Stop the train! | 停车 |
[36:36] | Now. Go, go, go. | 快 开始行动 |
[37:07] | Jesus. Thank god you guys weren’t asleep at the switch. | 天呐 老天保佑你们还看着路 |
[37:10] | It’d be like pancake city out here. | 不然非被压成一堆废铁 |
[37:13] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[37:15] | You believe this? | 相信有这事吗 |
[37:17] | I mean, shit fire and save the matches. | 我都快吓死了 |
[37:19] | Half about bump luck. | 简直是中头彩 |
[37:22] | Hey, man, I’m sorry to put you guys out like this. | 伙计们 不好意思这么折腾你们 |
[37:25] | What’s the trouble with it? | 车什么情况 |
[37:26] | No clue. I was just driving down the road. | 不知道 我从路上刚开过来 |
[37:28] | All of a sudden, the old cow just bellied up and died on me. | 突然之间 这辆破车就歇在这打不着了 |
[37:32] | Hey, either one of you guys know about engines? | 你们二位懂发动机吗 |
[37:33] | Oh, of course you do. | 瞧我这问的 |
[37:34] | That’s why they call you an engineer. Right? | 火车都会开 这算点儿什么 |
[37:40] | Think it’s, uh… | 我看是 |
[37:43] | Think it’s in there or something. | 我看这里有点问题 |
[37:44] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你看 -对 |
[37:46] | Probably a pretty good bet. | 你看的还真挺准 |
[37:50] | When was the last time you changed the oil? | 你最后一次换机油是什么时候 |
[37:52] | I don’t know, man. I just drive it. | 我也不知道 我就管开 |
[37:56] | Now. Go, go, go. | 快 赶紧行动 |
[37:56] | We’re on. | 上 |
[39:18] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[39:19] | Go! | 开吧 |
[39:46] | How about this one? Hold up. | 这个怎么样 抬起来 |
[39:47] | There it is. I think this is the one. | 找到了 我看就是这里 |
[39:48] | – We good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[39:51] | Hey, you wanna get in there, give it a whirl? | 你上去试着发动一下 |
[39:54] | All right. Let me give it a try. | 好的 我试试去 |
[40:08] | – Ready? – Ready. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[40:13] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[40:18] | – Nothing. – All right. Uh… | -还是不行 -好吧 |
[40:20] | Maybe if we all pushed? | 要么大家一起推开 |
[40:23] | All right. It’s worth a try. | 好吧 是个办法 |
[40:28] | You got any other ideas, you just shout them out. | 你有别的办法吗 说来听听 |
[40:30] | Not at the moment, I don’t. | 不行 我没辙 |
[40:34] | You coming? | 来啊 |
[40:37] | So far, so good. | 目前一切正常 |
[40:40] | Give me a status. | 你那边怎么样 |
[40:43] | Uh, we’re at | 现在300加仑 |
[40:44] | 300 gallons and counting. | 还在继续 |
[40:49] | And water is going… | 这就上水 |
[40:55] | Now. | 过去了 |
[40:58] | Water’s going in now. We’re going with water now. | 现在水泵上去了 在往回灌水 |
[41:11] | – Good? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -没问题 |
[41:12] | All right. | 好 |
[41:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[41:35] | You did remember to put it in neutral, right? | 你确定挂的是空档吧 |
[41:38] | Man. Give me a little credit. | 伙计 我没那么笨 |
[42:08] | You sure you’re not out of gas? | 确定不是车里没油了 |
[42:10] | I got a full tank here. | 邮箱满着呢 |
[42:13] | Doesn’t make any sense. Everything looks good. | 没道理啊 看着一切正常 |
[42:19] | Why don’t we just keep going over it? | 我们还是再查一遍吧 |
[42:29] | Damn, buddy. Picked a hell of a place to break down. | 兄弟你真行 找这么个地方抛锚 |
[42:31] | I know, right? Crazy. | 是啊 简直疯了 |
[42:33] | Hey, you know anything about engines? | 你对发动机在行吗 |
[42:35] | Not a whole lot. I can push you off the tracks at least. | 一般 不过好歹能把车推下铁轨 |
[42:37] | Oh, gee, man, I wouldn’t want you to mess up your ride. | 好老兄 我可不想把你座驾弄花了 |
[42:40] | I’ll go slow. Won’t get a scratch. | 我慢慢顶 蹭不坏的 |
[42:42] | You’ll screw up your nice shiny bumper. | 那你这锃亮的保险杠可不保 |
[42:44] | Hey, we’re running late because of you, buddy. | 等等伙计 我们列车晚点可都因为你 |
[42:46] | – The man said it was no problem. – Yeah. Come on already. | -人家都说了没问题 -对啊 来都来了 |
[42:48] | And thank you, by the way. | 真得谢谢你啊 |
[42:50] | Yeah, yeah. Absolutely, pal. Thanks. | 也是 没错 谢了哥们 |
[43:17] | Jesus. Walter, We’ve got a good Samaritan on the scene. | 坏了 沃尔特 杀出个活雷锋来 |
[43:20] | You pull your guys off that train right now. | 马上把人从火车上撤下来 |
[43:23] | We’re not done yet. | 还没搞完呢 |
[43:41] | The track is clear, Walter. I said get outta there. | 铁轨清好了 沃尔特 赶紧离开 |
[43:56] | Thank you, mister. Much obliged. | 谢谢先生 非常感谢 |
[43:58] | Glad we could work that out for you. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[44:01] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 没事 |
[44:02] | You want a ride into town? | 想搭个车进城吗 |
[44:03] | Yeah. Yeah. Thanks. | 好啊 太感谢了 |
[44:12] | Walter, they are back in the locomotive. | 沃尔特 他们回车头了 |
[44:15] | If you do not abort right now, | 现在你还不停手的话 |
[44:17] | you are gonna get us all busted. | 我们全都完蛋了 |
[44:30] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[44:36] | Mr. White… | 怀特老师 |
[44:45] | Hold it! Hold it steady! | 等等 再坚持一下 |
[44:51] | Now! | 好了 |
[44:56] | Close it up! Close it up! | 关闸 关闸门 |
[45:40] | Todd! | 托德 |
[45:41] | Get off! Get off! | 跳 快跳 |
[46:18] | Yeah, bitch. | 真他妈牛逼 |
[46:20] | – We did it. – Oh, yeah! | -搞定了 -牛逼 |
[46:22] | Oh, my– | 我了个… |
[46:25] | Oh, yeah! | 太牛逼了 |
[47:06] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[47:10] | No. | 不 |