Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I gotta say, when you first brought her in, I had my doubts. 你最开始开她过来的时候 我有过疑惑
[00:05] But your little darling’s got nine lives. 但你的宝贝有九条命
[00:12] Rear-wheel assembly took the brunt of the impact, so, uh… 后轮受到严重撞击
[00:15] Yeah 是的
[00:17] Cv shaft, boots, joints, axle– Replaced all of it. 传动轴 后备箱 离合 轮轴 全换了
[00:20] no way around it. 没别的办法
[00:23] I went after market on most of the parts here. 大部分都是我去售后市场上采购的
[00:25] You want me to swap in factory parts, that’s fine. 你想让我换原厂件 可以
[00:27] But using after-market’s the only 但是只有使用售后市场的零件
[00:29] way we’ll keep itour air filter, 我们才能用保险公司的钱
[00:32] and on the insurance company’s dime, okay? 留住爱途空气过滤器
[00:34] Nothing beats free. 什么都不如免费的好
[00:37] Uh, swapped out your air filter, 换了你的空气过滤器
[00:39] Topped off your fluids. 加满了制动液
[00:41] Didn’t have to change the windshild this time. 这次不用换挡风玻璃了
[00:43] I know, right? 我知道 是吧
[00:45] And I noticed you had some sort of gunky buildup 我注意到你的车前端有一些
[00:49] in the front end here. 脏乎乎的东西
[00:51] First I have no idea what I was looking at. 一开始我不知道是什么
[00:54] Then I remembered that you had me replace that front fender 然后我记起来几个月前你撞到一头鹿的时候
[00:57] a few month back when you run over that deer. 让我换过前挡泥板
[01:00] We went at it with the steam hose, 我们用蒸汽管处理了一下
[01:02] cleaned it up for you. 为你清理干净了
[01:04] Hardest part was the paint. 最难的部分是喷漆
[01:07] Fern green. 蕨绿色
[01:08] interesting tint. 有趣的颜色
[01:10] – Anything else? – That’s it. -还有别的么 -就这些
[01:13] Zero balance like I said. 像我说的 零余平衡
[01:15] Sign here and you are good to go. 签个字 你就可以走了
[01:20] People like to joke but 人们喜欢开玩笑
[01:22] I really really like this car. 但我真的很喜欢这台车
[01:25] she’s steady like hell. 她这么结实 稳当
[01:27] I’m betting you get another 200,000 miles out of her. 我打赌你可以再开二十万英里
[01:51] Hey, Benny? 本尼
[01:56] What would you give me for? 你会给我什么
[01:58] What’s the blue book, you mean? 你是说修理报告吗
[01:59] No. What would you pay me for this car? 不 这辆车 你会给我什么价钱
[02:04] Well I am not really looking for.. 我并不想买车…
[02:06] A hundred dollar? 一百美元
[02:09] Fifty? 五十
[02:09] Insurance company just shelled out 1,900 for the parts along. 保险公司为这车的零件花费了1900美元
[02:13] That’s a bargain. 那这个价格很便宜了
[02:15] You give me fifty bucks 你给我五十
[02:16] and she’s all yours. 这车就是你的了
[02:19] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[02:20] Sure as shooting. 非常确定
[02:22] I’ll check the register. 我去拿钱
[02:24] Dad? 老爸
[02:26] Fifty bucks? Are you crazy? 五十美元 你疯了么
[04:01] Ist das einigen Bereichen zum Problem gekommen? 一些地方出问题了[德语]
[04:04] Ausgelieferte Einheiten tauchen doppelt oder dreifach auf. 被售出货物的问题提高了两三倍
[04:07] Herr Lemminge, was ist doch los? 莱明格先生 这到底怎么回事
[04:09] Ich hab mit Techniker gesprochen und gross meint 我和技术人员谈过了 大部分认为
[04:11] wir brauchen ein neues Softwarepaket. 我们需要新的软件支持
[04:12] Es gibt schlimmeres, aber 还有更糟的
[04:14] das kann verz?gern, eins 可能时间要推迟 一个
[04:15] zwei Wochen in komplizierten Merken dafür. 两个礼拜左右
[04:17] Das betrifft Ihr Nordamerikasektor 这和北美部门的
[04:19] Frau Rodarte-Quayle 罗达特奎尔有关
[04:21] Irgendwelche Ideen wir werden die Schaden eingrenzen. 不管如何都要得到一个方案来解决这个不良后果
[04:23] Gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[04:25] Lydia 莉迪亚
[04:27] Unsere L?sung 我们的解决方案
[04:28] ist das ein Umleiter über einen Umschlagplatz, 就是用一个绕行线路通过转运中心
[04:31] Werden Sie über die Software überarbeiten? 您会用软件进行修改吧
[04:33] Das ist die einzige M?glichkeit. 这是唯一的选择
[04:40] Dann müssen wir so machen. 那我们就必须这么做
[04:42] Herr Lemminge, Lassen Sie ein gro?er Plan 莱明先生 在我们调整软件之前
[04:44] bevor wir die neue Software umstellen k?nnen 请您起草一个
[04:47] für ein effizientstes Ladeverzeichnis ausarbeiten, 最有效的载货清单
[04:50] Ich finde das ist sowieso eine gute Idee. 我觉得这是个好主意
[04:51] Oh, christ. 我的天呐
[04:57] I am at work right now. 我现在在工作
[04:59] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[05:01] This is a heads-up. You got visitors. 给你个提醒 你有拜访者到来
[05:03] Visitors? What– you mean today? 拜访者 什么 你是说今天
[05:07] I mean 30 seconds. 我是说30秒后
[05:14] Come in. 请进
[05:18] Ms. Rodarte-quayle? 是罗达特奎尔太太么
[05:20] Agent Hank Schrader, 我是汉克·施罗德探员
[05:22] Agent Steve Gomez, D.E.A. 这位是史蒂夫·戈麦斯探员 毒品管制局的
[05:25] We met briefly in Albuquerque. 我们在阿尔布开克曾经见过一面
[05:28] Uh, yes, we did. 是的
[05:30] What can I do for you? 有什么需要我帮忙的么
[06:07] There. 在那
[06:09] Navy pants, powder-blue shirt. 海军蓝色裤子 深蓝色短袖的那个
[06:36] …auf ?ffensichtlichen Problemen konzentrieren. …集中注意力在公开的问题上
[06:39] N?chster Schritt wird vom Abteilungsleiter vorgeschlagen., 下一步会给部门总管建议
[06:42] von Frau Walter was geprüft, 通过沃特女士进行检测
[06:44] und von der Buchhaltung abgesichert. 在财务科备份一下
[06:46] Ich kann nicht jede Woche zum Herrn Frog gehen 我不可能每个礼拜都去弗洛先生那
[06:49] und sagen, wir k?nnen unsere Zielvorgabe nicht einhalten. 并且跟他说 我们完成不了既定目标
[06:52] Also, Zurück zu den Voranschl?gen. 所以 重新做一个预算
[06:57] – Yeah? – They got Ron. -怎么了 -他们抓住罗恩了
[06:58] – Ron’s done. – Okay. -罗恩完了 -好的
[07:01] No. No. 不 不
[07:03] Not okay, Mike. 不好 麦克
[07:05] Not okay. The– 不好
[07:08] The look he just gave me 他看我的眼神
[07:09] Was the very antithesis of “Okay,” Okay? 根本就不是”好”的意思 懂吗
[07:13] Breathe, Lydia. 深呼吸 莉迪亚
[07:14] No one’s talking to the police. 没有人会给警察招供
[07:16] I just had like 14 D.E.A. agents 刚刚有大约14个毒品管制局探员
[07:20] Barge into my office, screaming and yelling at me, 闯进我的办公室 对我大喊大叫
[07:22] And they were swarming all over the warehouse, okay? 他们全都在仓库里
[07:26] The warehouse! 仓库
[07:27] Besides, Ron was my guy. 另外 罗恩是我的人
[07:30] Remember? I don’t have a guy anymore. 记得么 我没有其他的人了
[07:31] Ron fixed security and pulled the barrels and drive the truck 罗恩搞定保安 拉出原料桶 开车
[07:34] You can’t expect me to do that stuff. 你不能指望我做这些事情
[07:36] I mean, let’s be realistic. 我是说 现实一点
[07:41] Mike, this is crazy. 麦克 这太疯狂了
[07:46] I’ll send a new guy. 我会给你派个新人
[08:14] You are crazy. 你疯了
[08:15] My car almost has 500 horsepower. 我的车有将近五百马力
[08:17] – It would totally smoke– – horsepower isn’t everything. -绝对无敌 -马力不是一切
[08:20] Don’t you know that? 你不知道么
[08:21] You have to factor in drag and torque and suspension 你还得考虑阻力 扭矩 悬挂
[08:26] And weight of the car. 以及车的重量
[08:28] And listen one more factor you are not thinking about 听着还有一个你没有考虑到的因素
[08:30] The experience of the driver. 驾驶员的经验
[08:32] – And I totally got you there. – Please. Please. -这个我肯定赢你 -得了吧
[08:34] – I got you. – You drive like a geezer. -我赢你了 -你开车就像个老头
[08:36] Really? I drive like a gee– 真的么 我开车像个老头
[08:38] Tell me, can a geezer do donuts? I don’t think so. 告诉我 老头能玩原地转圈么 我觉得不能
[08:41] Bullshit you ever did donuts. 扯淡 你没玩过原地转圈
[08:42] Whoa. Watch your language. 注意你的语言
[08:44] – And, yes, I did. – Seriously? -还有 我确实做过 -真的
[08:45] Yes, seriously. And if you show me 真的 如果你向我表示
[08:47] Just a modicum of respect, maybe I’ll teach you. 哪怕一丁点的尊重 也许我会教你
[08:50] – Yeah? Yes? – No. -真的么 真的么 -不
[08:52] – No, I won’t. I take that back. – Yes. Yes. No– -不 我不会 我收回这句话 -会的
[08:54] – Just a joke. I’m just– – you’re saying yes. -就是个玩笑 -你说了你会的
[08:56] No! No, no. That was kidding. 不 不 不 那是开玩笑
[08:57] – We didn’t shake on it. No. – Yes. Yes. -我们没握手约定 不 -你会的 会的
[09:00] – We are now. – That doesn’t count! -我们现在约定了 -这不算
[09:03] I know you don’t approve. 我知道你不同意
[09:07] But mine… 但是我的车
[09:10] we’ll call it a birthday present to myself. 我们可以说是送给我自己的生日礼物
[09:13] And junior’s… 儿子的…
[09:17] People will just chalk that up 人们会觉得
[09:18] As me being softy. 我耳根软
[09:23] And beside, 再说了
[09:26] I didn’t actually buy either one. 我又没有买下来
[09:28] They’re both leases. So it all fits our story. 都是租的 所以不会有破绽
[09:33] Okay? 明白吗
[09:47] We can afford it now. Hmm? 而且我们也付得起
[09:52] You back at it. 你又开始制毒了
[09:54] Well, yeah. 是啊
[09:57] We have to make up that 600,000 we lost. 得把那损失的60万赚回来
[10:12] What do you think about boarding school? 你觉得寄宿学校怎么样
[10:15] Boarding school? 寄宿学校
[10:17] For who– for junior? 让谁去 咱儿子
[10:21] You know there is a place in north arizona, 北亚利桑那有所学校
[10:23] and it’s supposed to be one of the top ten in the country. 全国排名前十
[10:29] He’s a year away from college. 他还有一年就读大学了
[10:31] Why on earth would we do that? 现在转学干嘛
[10:34] I just… 我只是
[10:38] just thinking about the kids. 为他们着想
[10:40] Mmm. Holly, too? 那霍莉呢
[10:43] Where are we sending our eight-month-old? 你准备把她送去哪
[10:45] Peace corps? 维和部队吗
[10:49] No. I just… 不 我只是觉得
[10:54] A new environment 一个新环境
[10:55] might be good for them. 没准对他们要好一点
[10:58] What does that mean? 什么意思
[11:02] What’s wrong with their environment? 他们现在的环境怎么了
[11:07] Skyler… 斯凯勒
[11:10] What’s wrong with their environment? 现在的环境怎么了
[11:16] Nothing. 没什么
[11:30] Listen, I know this last few weeks have been rough. 我知道过去几周比较难熬
[11:34] The threat to Hank 汉克被人威胁
[11:36] and this whole thing with Beneke. 还有贝内克的事情
[11:39] But there’s absolutely nothing 但是从现在开始
[11:42] for you to be afraid of anymore, okay? 你绝对不用再害怕什么了
[11:45] Clear sailing from here on out. I promise. 从现在开始高枕无虞 我保证
[11:51] You know, I want us to try 我希望我们可以
[11:53] and start looking forward to things again. 重新开始向前看
[11:57] Speaking of which, my birthday. 比如说 我的生日
[12:02] I don’t know– 我不知道
[12:03] I don’t know what you have planned, 不知道你已经计划了什么
[12:06] and with everything that’s been going on lately, 鉴于最近发生了那么多事
[12:09] I’d understand if you haven’t even given it a thought. 你完全没有想过的话 我也理解
[12:11] But I think, 但我觉得
[12:15] a little celebration might be good. 对我们所有人来说
[12:18] For all of us. 小小庆祝一下也无妨
[12:20] You know, a birthday party. 你知道的 生日派对
[12:24] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[12:31] Okay. 好吧
[12:33] And maybe, if I may be so bold, 然后 容我大胆再说一句
[12:36] Chocolate cake with chocolate icing? 做个巧克力糖衣生日蛋糕吧
[12:45] Life is good, Skyler. 生活很美好 斯凯勒
[13:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:05] Hey, mom, you forgot something. 老妈 你忘了点什么吧
[13:07] Dad’s bacon. 老爸的熏肉
[13:10] That’s okay. I can do it. 没关系 我自己来就好
[13:12] No. Mom has to. 不行 必须老妈来
[13:17] Well, it is sort of a tradition. 好吧 这是传统
[13:25] Watch this, Holly. 瞧这个 霍莉
[13:26] Watch what she does with bacon. 看看你老妈在做什么
[13:29] Watch it. Watch it. 快看 快看
[13:31] What is she doing? 她在干嘛
[13:34] What is she doing? Hmm? 在干嘛
[13:39] That’s a pretty small “1” 那个”1″太小了吧
[13:44] Kind of is. 是有点
[13:45] Just a little. 有点小
[13:50] Ah, now you’re talking. 这就对了
[13:52] – No. No. – Good move. -不 不能这样 -好样的
[13:54] No. No, no, no. It’s good. 不 不 这样挺好的
[13:56] Very good. Family teamwork. 很好 家人同心协力
[13:58] Making sacrifices. Very important. 为对方做出牺牲 这很重要
[14:01] – Happy birthday, dad. – Thank you, buddy. -生日快乐 老爸 -谢了
[14:04] You want some? 要来点吗
[14:05] Guy’s some piece of work, isn’t he? 他真的很有一手 对吧
[14:07] Six feet under and half of face, 就剩半张脸 长眠于六尺之下
[14:09] he’s still screwing with us. 依旧把我们耍得团团转
[14:11] So, what’s next? 下一步怎么办
[14:13] Oh, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[14:15] This madrigal thing seems hinky, though, you know? 麦德罗那边看起来很奇怪
[14:17] We got burgermeister meisterburger over here in germany, 我们知道这个人远在德国
[14:21] And 5,000 miles away, you got this guy. 而这个人在5000英里以外
[14:23] There’s gotta be someone in the middle, you know? 中间一定有什么人
[14:25] Someone we’re missing. 我们还没查到
[14:30] What about that, uh, Lydia what’s-her-name? 那个叫莉迪亚的女人呢
[14:34] You know, lady banjo eyes at the warehouse? 那个管仓库的大眼美女
[14:36] In this world? No way. 绝对不可能
[14:38] Too uptight. Too together. 太保守 太正常
[14:40] Maybe. 可能吧
[14:42] She was wearing mismatched shoes. 她连鞋都穿错了
[14:45] How together can she be? 能有多正常
[14:51] Gentlemen, how goes it with Fring? 先生们 福林的案子查得怎么样了
[14:54] You know, just, uh, working through the grief. 困难重重
[14:57] How soon before you submit a final? 还要多久才能结案
[15:00] Well, we’ve been kicking around some ideas. 我们还在查
[15:03] Had you asked me that a couple of weeks ago, 如果你几周前问我
[15:05] – I’d have said this was just a mop-up job, but… – But? -我会说马上就能结案了 -但是呢
[15:08] Well, no one on Fring’s crew is talking to us. 福林的手下没有一个人松口
[15:11] I mean, not a peep, no matter how hard we squeeze. 不管我们怎么逼 都不肯透露一个字
[15:13] Which makes it likely thut there keeping them in line. 就好像是有人要他们闭嘴一样
[15:15] Our money is on this guy– Michael Ehrmantraut. 我们怀疑是这个人 迈克尔·厄门绍特
[15:19] He’s Fring’s head of “Corporate” Security. 他在福林手下主管企业安全
[15:22] He’s a definite hard case. 这人可很难搞定
[15:24] Now, we’re gonna stay on him. 我们现在要重点关注他
[15:25] We’re putting together a surveillance team as we speak. 已经派人去监视他了
[15:28] Okay? The other thing is– 还有一件事
[15:30] This may be unrelated, 可能与案子没关联
[15:32] but, the blue math is make a little comeback. 蓝色冰毒又回到市面上了
[15:35] – Tell him. Yeah. – Some small amounts on the street-side pulls. -你告诉他 -虽然量不多
[15:38] Lab’s telling us it’s the same stuff. 但实验室的人说是一样的货
[15:40] I mean, it could be old inventory leaking out, 这可能是以前的存货
[15:42] Or it could be somebody’s rebooting, 或者是有人又开始重新制毒了
[15:46] Using Fring’s former cooks set up a new operation. 用福林的毒师 重操旧业
[15:50] I thought we had Fring’s cooks– 我以为已经找到福林的毒师了
[15:51] The unsubs in the lab fire. 那些被烧死在实验室的人
[15:54] Thought maybe one of them was your Heisenberg. 没准儿其中一个就是你要找的海森堡
[15:56] Yeah. Maybe. I don’t know. 有可能 我也不知道
[15:59] Like I said, there’s stilll lot of questions. 就像我刚才说的 疑点还很多
[16:05] Agent gomez, could you give us a moment? 戈麦斯探员 能回避一下吗
[16:12] Hank, I gotta say, 汉克 我必须说
[16:13] Your work here has been stellar. 你这个案子办的太棒了
[16:17] Really first rate. 表现杰出
[16:19] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[16:21] So much so that I’m wondering if it’s time you made a change. 所以我觉得是该让你更上一层楼的时候了
[16:25] You know, I have to get back to El Paso. 你知道的 我要回艾尔帕索
[16:28] This office needs an A.S.A.C., 这里需要一个人来接管
[16:30] and I’m thinking we should be promoting from within. 我觉得应该从本部门的人里提拔
[16:33] If you were to put in an application, 如果你申请的话
[16:35] and I recommend that you do, you will get the job. 我推荐你 这位置就是你的
[16:38] I have no doubt this D.O. would be well served 我相信这里如果由你领导
[16:40] with you at the helm. 一定会很好的
[16:43] Wow. That’s, uh… 这真是…
[16:48] I’m not sure what to say. 我都不知道该说什么了
[16:50] It’s a big step up. 这对你来说是个飞跃
[16:51] It’s not without it’s headaches. 但也有挑战
[16:53] The politics may take some getting used to. 政治方面的事可能需要点时间来适应
[16:55] Plus, you’d be overseeing every case in the office, 加上你要负责起这里所有的案子
[16:57] So you’d need to reassign all your day-to-days, 所以要重新安排你的时间
[16:59] Fring included. 包括福林这个案子
[17:01] Much as I hate losing a good field man, 虽然我不想失去你这么好的探员
[17:03] That’s the job, and you need to be okay with it. 但如果你接下这份工作 就必须接受
[17:07] What do you say, Hank? 你觉得呢 汉克
[17:11] You want it? 愿意接受吗
[17:16] Considering my wife would murder me if I said “No”… 如果我拒绝我老婆应该会杀了我
[17:21] Yeah. I want it. 我愿意
[17:23] – Congratulations. -Thank you. -恭喜你 -谢谢
[17:35] Can you, uh, 你能不能
[17:37] Finish up for me? 替我收尾
[17:39] It’s– it’s my birthday. 今天是我生日
[17:41] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[17:44] I probably have a birthday party 可能有个生日派对
[17:47] waiting for me, you know, so… 在等我 所以…
[17:49] Uh, yeah. Cool. Yeah, no problem. 好的 没问题
[17:53] Hey, uh, happy birthday. 生日快乐
[17:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:21] Hey, dad. 老爸
[18:31] Where’s your mom? 你妈妈人呢
[18:32] Uh, kitchen. 在厨房
[18:47] So, what’s the plan? 今天怎么安排
[18:51] Um, Hank and Marie are on their way, 汉克和玛丽在路上
[18:54] roast chicken and potatoes for dinner, 晚饭吃烤鸡和土豆泥
[18:57] rocky road for dessert, 甜点是坚果冰激凌
[18:58] And, uh, chocolate cake, as requested. 还有你要求的巧克力蛋糕
[19:17] What’s up? 你怎么了
[19:20] Me? 我
[19:22] Nothing. 没事啊
[19:25] Thought you’d be more jazzed about the new job. 你对我升职都不是很兴奋
[19:29] No! What– no! I am! 不 我当然兴奋
[19:31] – Baby, I’m so proud of you. – Yeah, yeah -宝贝 我以你为荣 -好的
[19:32] – Sorry, sorry. – I believe you. Just don’t kill us here. -抱歉 -我相信你 别出车祸就行
[19:39] Marie, you’ve been moping around the last few days. 玛丽 你这几天一直闷闷不乐
[19:44] Marie? 玛丽
[19:48] What’s up? 怎么回事
[19:51] – Marie, come on. – I’m sorry. I… -玛丽 说吧 -对不起
[19:55] I made a promise to someone. 我对别人保证过不说
[19:58] To who? 对谁保证
[20:02] – Who? – Your brother-in-law. -谁 -你姐夫
[20:08] Are you gonna give me a hint at least? 你至少给我点暗示吧
[20:09] It involves infidelity. That’s all I’m gonna say. 跟”不忠”有关 我只能说这么多
[20:15] Oh, shit. I knew it. 见鬼 我就知道
[20:20] Knew what? What did you– what did you know? 知道什么 你知道什么
[20:22] Well, I mean, I didn’t know it, but I wouldn’t, saying it forever. 我虽然不确定 但纸包不住火
[20:26] Walt’s second cell phone, you know? 沃尔特不是有第二部手机吗
[20:29] Sorry, babe, but I was way ahead of you on this one. 抱歉了 宝贝 但这事我比你早知道很久了
[20:33] Way ahead of me. Oh. 比我早知道是吧
[20:37] Well, it wasn’t Walt. 不忠的不是沃尔特
[20:43] Skyler? 是斯凯勒
[20:49] No way. 不可能
[20:57] Hey! There she is! 终于见面了
[21:01] – Hey, buddy. Yeah. – Welcome. Come on in. -你好 伙计 -欢迎 进来吧
[21:05] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[21:08] I’m in the center lane going about 60, 我在中央车道开着 时速60英里
[21:10] and I had no choice just tear butt out of there. 我必须要离开那里
[21:13] Just bwaaa! So sweet. 于是一踩油门 太牛了
[21:15] Yeah, highway patrol’s gonna be sweet on it too. 没错 高速路巡警也不是吃素的
[21:17] Gonna get their ticket quota in a month. 他们会把一个月的罚单都罚给你
[21:19] You’ll help me out, right, uncle Hank, 你会帮我的吧 汉克叔叔
[21:21] Now that you run the D.E.A.? 毒品管制局现在都归你管了
[21:23] Oh, yeah. For my spoiled brat car wash millionaire nephew? 当然 帮洗车业百万富翁的富二代侄子
[21:26] Sure. I’ll make sure you get a cell with a view. 当然 我会给你找个海景牢房
[21:30] All right. 好的
[21:32] – Well, I’m outta here. – Okay. -我要走了 -好的
[21:35] – Happy birthday. – Thank you, buddy. -生日快乐 -谢谢你
[21:37] – Congratulations again, uncle Hank. – Thanks. -再次恭喜 汉克叔叔 -谢谢
[21:40] – I’ll see y’all later. – All right. -稍后见 -好的
[21:43] – Bye, son. – Have fun. -再见 儿子 -玩的愉快
[21:44] – Drive safely, okay? – I do. -悠着点开 好吗 -我很小心的
[21:46] – Slow down. – Never. -开慢点 -休想
[21:57] A hell of a couple cars there, Walt. 你们的车真是酷啊 沃尔特
[22:00] Honey, for my next birthday, 亲爱的 我下次过生日
[22:01] I’m gonna take a page here from Walt 会让沃尔特给我开张支票
[22:03] and buy myself a jet plane. 然后去买架喷气飞机
[22:06] Well, maybe I overdid it . 也许我做的过了点
[22:09] But with these new lease rates– 但新的租车利率
[22:10] I mean, they’re mighty attractive. 实在太诱人了
[22:22] Great dinner, Skyler. 晚餐很棒 斯凯勒
[22:25] Those were some bad-ass whipped potatoes, I tell you. 你土豆泥做的真棒
[22:27] You have to tell me how you get all the lumps out. 你一定要告诉我怎么把小块打碎
[22:30] How do you do that? 你怎么做到的
[22:33] A potato ricer. 土豆捣碎器
[22:34] A ricer. 捣碎器啊
[22:36] You don’t hand mash? 你不是手工做的吗
[22:39] No. 不是
[22:50] – Well, uh… – Boy, it has… -那么… -天啊
[22:53] It has been quite a year, huh? 这一年真不容易啊
[22:56] Do you know that, uh, 你们是否知道
[22:58] It’s almost exactly a year ago 几乎在整整一年前
[23:01] that I got my diagnosis? 我拿到了诊断报告
[23:03] – Jesus. Yeah, right? – Yeah. -上帝啊 是吗 -是的
[23:05] – Seems like longer, doesn’t it? – Yeah. No. It’s, uh… -感觉好像很久以前 -是啊
[23:10] One year ago tomorrow. 一年前的明天
[23:12] Day after my 50th. 我五十岁生日的第二天
[23:16] Honestly, I never thought I could make it this far. 老实说 我没想过自己能坚持到今天
[23:20] The cancer and surgery 癌症和手术
[23:23] and Hank being shot– it just… 还有汉克中枪的事
[23:28] So many dark days. 往事不堪回首
[23:32] There’s Marie’s talking pillow. Remember that? 还有玛丽的”真心话枕头” 记得吗
[23:38] It was… It is… 我觉得…
[23:40] Boy, I didn’t want to get any treatment. 我当时不想接受任何治疗
[23:45] I think I was too scared 我想我可能太害怕了
[23:49] or too angry or… 或太愤怒了
[23:51] I don’t know. I just wanted to quit. 我不知道 我就想放弃
[23:55] But you guys– you got me through it somehow. 但你们帮我渡过了难关
[24:00] Kept me going. 让我坚持下来
[24:04] And that happened again and again and again. 而且这样的事一再发生
[24:08] I mean, there were times 有那么几次
[24:10] when I was sure I was done for. 我以为我肯定完蛋了
[24:14] But then someone 但某人
[24:16] or something 或某事
[24:18] would come through for me. 最后总是帮我脱险
[24:23] God. And Skyler– I can’t– 上帝啊 而且斯凯勒
[24:25] Honey, remember that first week of chemotherapy? 亲爱的 还记得第一周化疗吗
[24:28] That night on the bathroom floor? 晚上在浴室地板上
[24:31] What you said to me? 你对我说的话
[24:35] I was so sick. 我当时很难受
[24:37] It was rough going at first. 第一次去化疗很痛苦
[24:41] But Skyler– 但斯凯勒
[24:43] She was right there, of course, 她陪着我 当然了
[24:45] Putting wet washcloths on my forehead. 把湿毛巾敷在我额头上
[24:48] And she’s singing to me. 她给我唱歌
[24:50] And this would go on and on, 就这样一次次继续
[24:54] Day after day. 日复一日
[24:56] And I remember I was lying on the floor of the bathroom, 我记得我躺在浴室的地板上
[25:00] Because the tile felt nice and cool, you know? 因为瓷砖感觉很舒服 很凉爽
[25:05] And my head was in Skyler’s lap, 我的头枕着斯凯勒的腿
[25:08] And I was just asking her 我问她
[25:11] if this could all be over. 这事还有尽头吗
[25:15] It was too hard. It was… 那时太困难了
[25:17] I just want it to stop… 我就想快点结束…
[25:19] Skyler, isn’t that freezing? 斯凯勒 水不是很冷吗
[25:25] Whoa. Hey-o. Pool party. 泳池派对哦
[25:28] What are you doing, Skyler? 你在干什么 斯凯勒
[25:30] What is she doing? Walt? 她在干什么 沃尔特
[25:33] Hey, uh, sky, maybe it’s time to get out now. 斯凯勒 该出来了
[25:36] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[25:37] Skyler, Hank asked you a question. 斯凯勒 汉克在问你话呢
[25:39] You need to get out n– Skyler! 你快出来… 斯凯勒
[25:43] She’s gonna come up, right? 她会出来的 对吧
[25:46] She has to. 一定要上来
[25:55] Skyler, you need to get out. 斯凯勒 快出来
[26:11] Oh, my god. 我的上帝啊
[26:12] Wha– okay. 好吧
[26:15] Okay. It’s gotta be… 好的 应该是这个…
[26:22] Nope. 不对
[26:28] Come on! How am I supposed to… 别这样 到底要我怎么样
[26:45] Wait. 等等
[26:47] Wait, wait. Who are you? 等等 你是谁
[26:50] I’m the– I’m the guy. So where’s the– 我是来拿货的 东西在哪儿…
[26:53] Hold on. Hold on. 等等 等等
[26:55] Who sent you? 谁派你来的
[26:56] Who sent me? Who do you think? 谁派我来的 你觉得是谁
[26:59] No. I’m asking you. 别绕弯子 是我在问你
[27:03] Mike 麦克
[27:06] And this Mike person– 你所说的这个麦克
[27:08] What’s his last name? 他姓什么
[27:10] Lady, I just got off a plane from New Mexico, 女士 我刚从新墨西哥州坐飞机来
[27:14] and I got a 900-mile drive back. 我还有900英里的返程车要开
[27:15] That’s 14 hours if I don’t stop. 如果中间不停 一共就是14小时
[27:18] He sooner we do this, the sooner it’s done. 所以越早交货 越早搞定
[27:25] Uh, Ehrmantraut. 他姓厄门绍特
[27:28] Okay? Satisfied? 好了吗 满意了
[27:35] Sorry, but I’m not gonna apologize for being careful. 对不起 但我不会为自己的谨慎道歉
[27:38] With all that’s been happening around here, for all I knew, 最近发生了这么多事 我只知道
[27:40] you were one of those undercover people 你就是他们派到学校里
[27:41] they send into high schools. 做卧底的吧
[27:42] So, yeah, I’ll take paranoid any day 所以我天天得担心
[27:45] if we’re getting ganged by prison guards. 别被关进大牢里
[27:46] Oh, no doubt. So, uh, where’s the– 没错 东西在哪里
[27:50] up there. Number 22356. 上面 号码是22356
[27:53] That’s the one I erased from the inventory, 我从库房记录里删掉的那个
[27:55] so it has to be that one. 肯定没错
[27:57] Can you reach it? 能弄下来吧
[27:58] With a forklift. 有升降机就行
[28:01] You got one? 这儿有吧
[28:23] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Stop! 停停停 刹住
[28:28] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 天呐
[28:30] What? 怎么了
[28:32] Please tell me that’s not what I think it is. 拜托 怎么会这样
[28:53] Has anything like this ever happened before? 过去有过这种情况吗
[28:56] No. No, of course not. 没 怎么会呢
[29:01] No, no. I just… 从没过 就是
[29:10] she and I are having some issues. 我们之间出了些问题
[29:16] Yeah, yeah. I, uh– I might’ve heard a little bit about that. 明白 我多少也有些耳闻
[29:22] Oh, right. I mean, hey, look, Marie didn’t go into detail. 这事吧 玛丽也没怎么说
[29:24] You know, said that, 反正没那么说
[29:26] You know, you guys were… 怎么说呢 你们两口子
[29:28] ha-having some issues. 是有点问题
[29:33] So, uh, what’s the next move? 那你准备怎么办
[29:38] Be good to talk someone. 找人说说总会好些
[29:41] – Oh, I agree. – Yeah. -也是 -是吧
[29:44] Well, I’m gonna get on that first thing. 我头回碰到这种烂事
[29:47] There’s Marie’s guy, Dave. 其实玛丽也搞过 叫大伟
[29:50] She seems really happy with him. 她跟那厮好像还挺动情的
[29:53] Not that Marie’s an advertisement 而且还不是因为
[29:55] for advanced mental health or anything. 她装做神经兮兮的傻娘们儿
[29:58] You know… 所以嘛
[30:00] I just had no idea she was taking it this hard. 我就是想不出她怎么这么当回事
[30:09] Some birthday, huh? 瞧你这生日
[30:21] She’s gonna try and get some sleep. 她想休息了
[30:23] Oh, okay. 那就好
[30:30] What was that? 怎么回事
[30:33] I don’t know. 搞不明白
[30:35] I mean was she trying… 她真是要…
[30:36] No, not in a swimming pool. No. 不会 怎么可能在泳池里自杀 不可能
[30:39] With all of us there? No, I don’t think so. 还当我们的面 绝不可能
[30:43] But, uh, we both, uh, 不过我们哥俩
[30:47] think that… 还是觉得
[30:48] she should talk to someone. 她得找人说出来
[30:53] I’m gonna get you Dave’s number. 我给你大伟的电话
[30:55] Okay. 好
[31:00] Listen, Walt, I– 沃尔特 听我说
[31:02] I can’t help but sense 我必须得清楚
[31:05] that there may be some issues 你和斯凯勒之间
[31:07] between you and Skyler. 到底出了什么问题
[31:10] None of our business, of course. 虽然说是你们自己的事
[31:11] And, Hank, I don’t know if you 汉克 我不知道
[31:14] – picked up on any of– – He knows– -你是不是说了 -他知道
[31:17] He knows I know. 他知道我知情
[31:27] These things happen in a marriage, 两口子 难免的
[31:30] but it isn’t unfixable. 可终究都能挽回
[31:33] I think what would be great is if 我还是觉得
[31:37] you two had some space 你们俩最好还是能
[31:40] to work through this stuff. 心平气和地处理好这件事
[31:44] So– 所以说
[31:46] and keep an open mind here. 过去的就让它过去
[31:50] What if we took the kids for a while? 孩子我们先照顾一段时间好吗
[31:54] – Took the kids? – Absolutely. -照顾孩子 -对啊
[31:57] We’ll look after them for a day or two, or however long, 我们先帮你们看几天 多久都成
[32:01] and leave you and Skyler 你和斯凯勒
[32:04] to look after each other. 好好过过二人世界
[32:06] Uh, that’s very generous of you, Marie, 玛丽 你真好
[32:08] but I– I just don’t see how that’s a solution. 不过我还是觉得没用
[32:13] And– I mean– 而且我觉得
[32:15] besides, Junior and Holly– that’s a lot of work. 那兄妹俩还是挺难弄的
[32:20] No, it isn’t. 怎么会呢
[32:21] Junior’s independent, 老大那么懂事
[32:23] and my niece is only the easiest, 而且我那小侄女
[32:27] she is a baby that was ever born. 天底下哪儿有那么乖的啊
[32:29] – It’ll be fun, right? – Yeah. Yeah. No, yeah. -他们会给我们带来很多乐趣 对吧 -对 没错
[32:33] Absolutely. Yeah. 必须的
[32:35] It’s a good idea. 这就对了
[32:36] I think it’s a great idea. 绝对是个好主意
[32:39] Just the thing for both of you. 对你俩再好不过了
[32:48] Marie, 玛丽
[32:51] This idea– was it yours? 这是你的主意吗
[32:56] Actually, it was Skyler’s. 其实是斯凯勒的
[33:04] She really needs this, Walt. 她真心希望如此 沃尔特
[33:09] Yep. 明白了
[33:20] I gave Marie bottles. 奶瓶我给玛丽了
[33:22] They’ll stop and pick up diapers on their way. 他俩路上会买些尿片
[33:26] I spoke with Junior on the phone, 我也和儿子通了电话
[33:29] and after much discussion, 说了半天之后
[33:31] he agreed to swing by tomorrow, pick up some clothes. 他也答应明天就搬过去 先取些衣服
[33:34] And so, voila, the kids are out of this environment. 满意了吧 让俩孩子远离是非之地
[33:39] What a coincidence. 真巧
[33:42] I know you’re awake. 我知道你没睡
[33:48] What was that about, can you explain it? 你到底想干什么 不能说说吗
[33:54] I don’t want the children here anymore. 我不愿孩子们再待在这里
[33:58] It isn’t safe. 不安全
[34:00] Skyler, we have talked about this repeatedly. 斯凯勒 这我们都说多少次了
[34:05] -There’s never been… -Been more safe. -从来就没…-没安全过
[34:07] “Never been”? “从没”吗
[34:09] A couple weeks ago, a man was coming to this house 几个星期前 有人闯来家里
[34:12] to kill us, to murder your entire family. 来杀我们 来灭门
[34:14] You were in the crawlspace, screaming. 你藏在地缝里乱喊乱叫
[34:17] And I dealt with him. It’s over. 可我搞定了 没事了
[34:19] It is not. 哪有
[34:21] You’re right back in the meth business again. 你又开始搞你那冰毒了
[34:23] This is different. Now I’m running things. 不一样了 现在我说了算
[34:26] So wait. Now that you’re in charge, 吹吧 既然你说了算
[34:29] it’s what- it’s gonna be smooth sailing from here on out? 那怎么还没有风平浪静
[34:33] I don’t see it isn’t, why not? 难道没有吗
[34:34] I keep the work at work, Skyler, 斯凯勒 一切都在我掌控之中
[34:38] And nothing will ever impact you or the kids. 绝对不会对你和孩子有什么影响
[34:41] You don’t know that. You can’t make that promise, Walt. 你理解不了 沃尔特 别说大话
[34:44] I can promise you that gus fring is dead. 可我保证 古斯·福林死了
[34:47] And he was the threat and he was the danger. 他才是我们的威胁
[34:49] I thought you were the danger. 我看你才是威胁
[34:59] Is that what your pool stunt was about? 你水池里搞那出就为这个
[35:02] Trying to protect my children from me? 就是要保护孩子不受我的威胁吗
[35:04] Not just… 不是就要…
[35:07] There’s blood on my hands too. 我现在也不干净了
[35:09] What blood? Beneke? 什么不干净 贝内克吗
[35:11] He’s in the hospital because of me. 他因为我 现在躺在医院
[35:14] -No. -Because it was I did. -说什么 -因为就是我干的
[35:16] Skyler, you can’t beat yourself up over this thing. 斯凯勒 你不能为这事自责终生
[35:19] Please. You didn’t set out to hurt anybody. 行了 你又没想着伤害别人
[35:21] You made a mistake, and things got out of control, 不过是个失误 事情没做好罢了
[35:24] But you did what you had to do to protect your family. 终究是事出无奈 为了保护家人
[35:27] And I’m sorry. That doesn’t make you a bad person, 我也觉得遗憾 但你又不能成了坏人
[35:29] It makes you a human being. 都是人嘛
[35:31] Stop it, Walt. Just stop. 去 沃尔特 别说了
[35:34] I don’t need to hear any of your bullshit rationales. 我不想听你那套狗屁逻辑
[35:37] I’m in it now. 现在我也有份
[35:38] I’m compromised. But I won’t– 把我牵扯进去了 可是我不想
[35:41] I will not have my children living in a house 我就是不想让俩孩子生活在
[35:44] where dealing drugs 这大毒窝里
[35:46] and hurting people and killing people 生活在伤天害理的罪恶之家
[35:48] Is shrugged off as “Shit happens.” 不想让他们遭到天谴
[35:51] We’re back at it? Fine. 你我遭报应也就罢了
[35:53] But the kids stay away, and that’s that. 可俩孩子不应该待在这里 就这话
[35:57] That’s that? That’s what? 就这话 什么意思
[35:58] I got them out of this house. 就是不能让他们住在这里
[36:00] To a sleepover at their aunt and uncle’s? 那就能混在小姨家吗
[36:03] They spend a day or two, 那待个几天
[36:05] Junior stays up late watching movies, and then what happens? 让儿子整宿看片子 然后呢
[36:08] We’ll see. No, I’ll tell you what happens. -走着瞧吧 -没门 我告诉你怎么办吧
[36:10] They come home, to this house. 孩子回家 回这里来
[36:13] To their parents who love them. 回到疼他们的父母身边
[36:14] No. I will not let our business endanger them. 休想 绝不能让你的烂事影响他们
[36:17] – How many times do I have to say that they are not in… – I said no. -要我说多少遍 影响不到他们 -我说了不行
[36:20] I swear to god, I won’t have them back here. 我对天发誓 绝不让他们回来
[36:30] What are you gonna do to stop it? 你凭什么能阻止孩子回来
[36:35] Whatever it takes. Everything in my power. 想法设法 竭尽全力
[36:39] Like what? I mean, specificly. 比如呢 具体点
[36:41] What is your next move? 你下一步计划
[36:43] My next move is maybe I hurt myself. 下一步 兴许就是自残
[36:45] Make it clear we need more time. 你想清楚点 有的是时间
[36:47] Let Hank and Marie see we’re still struggling. 让汉克和玛丽看看我们的矛盾
[36:50] No, more like you’re still struggling. 胡说 也就是你在闹矛盾
[36:52] So maybe next time, I have you committed. 所以也许下次 我就得让你默认
[36:54] Put you in some inpatient facility 把你送进精神疗养院
[36:57] while I take care of the kids myself. 而我一个人来照顾孩子
[36:58] Is that what you want? 你是想这样吗
[37:00] So then maybe I show up with bruises on my neck, 要不我索性脖子上多几道伤痕
[37:04] give myself a black eye, 把自己的眼睛搞得发青
[37:06] say that you beat me 说是你发现我有外遇
[37:08] when you found out about my lover. 于是把我给打了一顿
[37:12] I see. 我懂了
[37:15] So you want to involve Ted? 原来你想把泰德也牵扯进来
[37:17] Oh, well, that’ll be fun, 那会很有意思
[37:19] bringing the police up to speed on all of that. 给警察提供第一手资料
[37:21] But how much fun is that by telling our 16-year-old son 可告诉我们年仅16岁的儿子 他爸有家暴
[37:24] that his father is a wife-beater. 该多有意思呢
[37:27] Also not a very good plan. What else you got? 这计划也不尽如人意 还有什么法子
[37:31] I could send Junior away to school. 我可以送儿子到很远的地方去上学
[37:33] Oh. Now here’s the conversation: 那我们会这样告诉他
[37:35] “So honey, I know you’ve got one year left in the high school, “亲爱的 我知道你高中还有一年才上完”
[37:38] but I would love it so much if you would drop everything, “可我希望你能放下一切”
[37:41] leave all your friends behind, “抛下你所有的朋友”
[37:42] and go to boarding school in Arizona.” “去上亚利桑那州的寄宿学校”
[37:44] You have any other ideas? 还有其它想法吗
[37:45] Because I’m not hearing a solution to your problem. 我还没听到一个解决你问题的方法
[37:49] How are you going to save our kids from this terrible environment? 你准备怎样让孩子们摆脱这个恶劣的环境
[37:54] – I don’t… – What are you gonna do? -我不… -你有什么打算
[37:55] Are you gonna run off to France? 你准备逃去欧洲吗
[37:57] Are you gonna close the curtains, change the locks? 你准备拉上帘子换上锁吗
[37:59] This is a joke. Come on, Skyler. 开玩笑 别天真了 斯凯勒
[38:01] You wanna take me on? You wanna take away my children? 你想跟我作对吗 你想带走我的孩子们吗
[38:05] – What’s the plan? – I don’t know! -你有什么计划 -不知道
[38:08] This is the best I could come up with, okay? 这是我想到最好的办法了 别逼我好吗
[38:11] I– I will count every minute 孩子们离开这里
[38:14] that the kids are away from here, 离开你的每一分钟
[38:16] away from you, as a victory. 我都当做是一种胜利
[38:17] But you’re right. 可你说得对
[38:21] It’s a bad plan. 这个计划太失败了
[38:24] I don’t have any of your magic, Walt. 我没有你的魔力 沃尔特
[38:28] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[38:30] I’m a coward. 我是个胆小鬼
[38:32] I– I can’t go to the police. 我不能去报警
[38:34] I can’t stop laundering your money. 我无法停止帮你洗钱
[38:36] I can’t keep you out of this house. 我没能力把你赶出这栋房子
[38:38] I can’t even keep you out of my bed. 甚至连把你赶下床都做不到
[38:42] All I can do is wait. 我只能等
[38:45] That’s it. That’s the only good option. 就是这样 这是唯一可行的选择
[38:48] Hold on, 静观其变
[38:49] bide my time, 伺机而动
[38:51] and wait. 继续等待
[38:55] Wait for what? What are you waiting for? 等待什么 你在等什么
[39:00] For the cancer to come back. 等癌症复发
[39:51] Yeah? 喂
[39:54] Okay. 好
[39:56] Just relax. I’m coming. 别紧张 我这就来
[40:12] Look at that! You tell me what that looks like. 你看 你说这是什么情况
[40:14] If the D.E.A.’s tracking her barrels, 如果毒品管制局在跟踪她的货品
[40:16] there goes our precursor connection. 那我们的供货方就已经完了
[40:18] That’s done. And I’m telling yo these days, 完了 告诉你们 这段日子
[40:21] chances of getting a new methylamine hook-up is rare, man. 要找到新的甲胺卖家的机会渺茫
[40:24] It’s like bigfoot. Like unicorn-rare. 就跟找独角兽和龙一样不现实
[40:26] Kid, it’s just– you’re giving me heartburn here. 孩子 你太闹心了
[40:30] G.P.S. on the bottom of the barrel. 桶底下装了定位装置
[40:33] Why didn’t they put it inside where nobody would see it? 他们为什么不装在里面掩人耳目呢
[40:35] Look, it’s inside, it gets wet. 装在里面就湿了
[40:37] They made these things to put under cars. 这些机器的发明是用来装在车底的
[40:40] They can get wet. 所以是防水的
[40:43] Even by cop standards this is sloppy. 即便是警用标准 这也太粗糙了
[40:46] And the other barrels– 那其它的桶
[40:47] They have trackers on the outside too? 外面也有跟踪器吗
[40:50] I don’t know. Probably. 不知道 可能吧
[40:53] – You didn’t check any of the other barrels? – No. -你没排查其它的吗 -没
[40:57] But that’s the only one we could’ve taken, according to her. 她说我们只能拿那一桶
[40:58] Once we spotted it, she freaked out, 我们一发现这玩意儿 她就发神经了
[41:01] I put the barrel back, and we F.O.’d. 我把桶放回去 我们就跑了
[41:03] Let me ask you something. 我问你
[41:05] The person who spotted this– 发现这个的人
[41:08] Was it you or was it her? 是你还是她
[41:10] Lydia. She saw it first. 是莉迪亚 她先看到的
[41:14] Okay. 好
[41:15] She’s dead. 她死定了
[41:17] Wait, wait, wait. What? 等等 怎么了
[41:19] Lydia planted this thing, not the cops. 是莉迪亚安装的 不是警察
[41:22] She’s thinking if she makes it look 她自认为如果伪装成
[41:24] like her inventory’s being watched 她的库存被盯上了
[41:26] that we’ll leave her alone and take our business elsewhere. 那我们就会放过她 然后另找别家
[41:29] And she’s right. 她想的没错
[41:30] We will be taking our business elsewhere, 我们的确会另找别家
[41:33] right after we leave her alone at the ditch. 就在我们把她抛尸地沟之后
[41:35] But wait, hey, if the D.E.A.’s not tracking her stuff, 等等 毒品管制局没查她的货
[41:38] that’s a good thing, right? 那算是好事 对吧
[41:40] I mean, all we gotta do is tell her to, 我们只要告诉她
[41:42] you know, cut the crap and keep the methylamine coming. 让她别胡折腾 只管供货
[41:44] You don’t know this woman like I do. 你没我了解她
[41:46] I had a chance to deal with this before, and I gave her a pass. 我之前就有机会灭了她 结果我放了她一马
[41:49] That’s what I get for being sexist. 这就是怜香惜玉的后果
[41:51] Now, if you’ll excuse me… 让一下
[41:53] Mike, you can’t just… 麦克 能不能…
[41:55] Look, that’s our precursor. We need her. 她是我们的供货商 我们需要她
[41:57] Kid, if we have to ramp down for a while, so be it. 孩子 如果我们必须放慢速度 那就顺其自然
[42:01] It beats working with a lunatic who’s gonna get us arrested or killed. 和一个会害我们被捕或送死的疯子共事很危险
[42:04] Look, she didn’t seem crazy to me, you know? 听着 我看她不疯
[42:07] She just seemed, like, uptight. 只是有点紧张
[42:09] And now you’re being sexist. 现在你也怜香惜玉了
[42:11] Trust me,this woman deserves to die 相信我 这个女人该死
[42:14] as much as any man I’ve ever met. 和其他我认识的男人没差别
[42:16] No. Wait! 不 等等
[42:18] Just wait. 别急
[42:20] What if this really was the cops, you know? 如果真是警察干的呢
[42:23] – And what if you’re wrong about her? – I’m not wrong. -如果你错怪她了呢 -不会错的
[42:26] But what if you are? 如果错怪了呢
[42:28] Jesse, your misgivings have been duly noted. 杰西 我会考虑你的担忧
[42:32] Now move away from me. 现在给我闪开
[42:36] No. This is a voting thing. 不行 得投票表决
[42:37] – I don’t think so. – I vote it’s a voting thing. -不好 -我投票表决这事需要投票表决
[42:40] Mr. White, weigh in here, would you? 怀特老师 帮帮忙 怎么样
[42:43] What do you think? 你怎么看
[42:46] Mr. White? 怀特老师
[42:56] The methylamine keeps flowing, no matter what. 不管怎样 甲胺供给必须源源不断
[43:00] We are not ramping down. 我们速度不会减慢
[43:03] We’re just getting started. 我们才开始
[43:06] Nothing stops this train. 没有任何事能阻止我们前行
[43:09] Nothing. 休想
[43:13] Hey, yo, Mr. White. Hold up. 等等 怀特老师 等一下
[43:18] I just wanted to say I liked your idea. 我只想说我喜欢你的主意
[43:21] You know, it’s pretty, uh… 非常…
[43:24] I think it’s the way to go. 我觉得很行得通
[43:32] You said it was your– your birthday, so… 你之前说那天是你的生日 所以…
[43:38] I left the receipt in the box 收据我留在盒子里了
[43:40] just in case you wanna exchange it. 方便你换
[43:44] Anyway, hey, happy birthday. 不管怎样 祝你生日快乐
[44:11] I, uh, stopped by Hank and Marie’s. 我今天顺道去了汉克和玛丽家
[44:15] Junior is still asking, “What is going on?” 儿子还在不停问情况
[44:19] Nonstop, very insistently. 真是打破沙锅问到底
[44:22] But everything is okay. 不过没事
[44:24] They’re watching Ratatouille. 他们在看《料理鼠王》
[44:28] It’s very sweet. 很有意思
[44:32] How are you? 你好吗
[44:41] There’s gonna be some more money coming in soon. 还会有更多的钱入账
[44:44] Is that okay? 没关系吧
[44:47] Fine. 没关系
[44:49] Good. 很好
[44:53] So… 那…
[44:56] Coming to bed? 睡觉吗
[45:23] I wanna show you something. 我想给你看点东西
[45:28] See that watch? 看到那块表了吗
[45:30] It’s a birthday present. 是份生日礼物
[45:33] The person who gave me this present 送我这块表的人
[45:36] wanted me dead too. 之前也想让我死
[45:39] Not that long ago, 就在不久前
[45:41] He pointed a gun right between my eyes, 他把枪架在我眉中
[45:44] right here, 就在这里
[45:45] and he threatened to kill me. 还威胁要杀了我
[45:50] He changed his mind about me, Skyler, 他后来对我改观了 斯凯勒
[45:54] and so will you. 你也会对我改观的
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme