Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] – Hey, Darla. How you doing today? – Hey, Dan. -你好 达拉 今天还好么 -你好 丹
[00:12] I’m looking for something in a Markowski. 我要找一些关于马考斯基的东西
[00:14] That’d be, uh, Dennis Markowski? 是丹尼斯·马考斯基么
[00:17] That’s the one. 就是他
[00:23] Oh, and I’ve got my, uh, paralegal with me today. 我今天带了我的助手
[00:26] Paralegal? Coming up in the world. 助手 最后还是配上了
[00:28] You know it. 你懂的
[00:48] Hey, Dennis. 你好啊 丹尼斯
[00:51] Have a seat. 请坐
[01:17] You hear about Chow? 你知道周么
[01:20] Yeah, people say he skipped town. 听说他跑了
[01:22] He’s dead. 他死了
[01:25] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[01:27] It wasn’t a message. It wasn’t payback. 这不是为了传递信息 不是为了报复
[01:29] It was a mistake made by a third party 这是一直参与的另一伙人
[01:31] Who has since been dealt with. 犯下的错误
[01:33] You got it? 你明白么
[01:34] – Yeah. – The second thing: -明白 -第二件事
[01:36] The deal you had with Fring– it’s still in place. 你和福林的协议 依然有效
[01:40] Okay. 好的
[01:41] Don’t “Okay” Me. 不要对我说”好”
[01:43] You got something to say? 你有什么要说的么
[01:46] Mike, I’m keeping my mouth shut. 麦克 我什么都没说
[01:50] The laundry was right above the lab. 洗衣间就在实验室上面
[01:52] There’s no way I could say I wasn’t in on it. 我不可能说我没参与
[01:53] I’m looking at eight years minimum 我至少要被判8年
[01:57] But I’m doing my time like I’m supposed to. 但我现在好像罪有应得一样蹲着监狱
[01:59] I’m no rat, and you know it. 我不是内奸 你知道的
[02:02] What else is there to say? 还有什么要说的
[02:04] All due respect, what are we talking about here? 不想冒犯你 我们到底要说什么
[02:06] The deal is the deal. 协议依然有效
[02:12] How’s the deal the deal? 怎么有效
[02:14] The feds took away my hazard pay. 联邦探员把我的危险工种补助拿走了
[02:17] My wife comes to me and 我妻子来找我
[02:17] asks me where the mortgage is coming from. 问我按揭贷款是怎么来的
[02:19] I got nothing to tell her. 我无话可说
[02:20] I knew the risks. We all did. 我知道风险 我们都知道
[02:22] But that wasn’t the deal. 但这不是协议
[02:24] And I know for a fact they got Holt and Perez yesterday. 我知道昨天他们把霍尔特和佩雷斯抓起来了
[02:27] Now, it’s not gonna be me, but absent the hazard pay, 现在 即使我不说 但没有了补助
[02:30] Sooner or later, someone’s gonna flip. 早晚有人会招供
[02:32] No one’s flipping. 没人会招供
[02:33] Everyone gets their hazard pay, including you. 每个人都会得到补助 包括你
[02:36] I appreciate what you say and all, 很感谢你这么说
[02:38] But the man is dead. 但是那个人已经死了
[02:40] Okay? The lab’s a hole in the ground. 好么 实验室已经烧没了
[02:43] – I just don’t see it. – I’ve got something new. -我看不到可能 -我重新开始了
[02:46] It’s just starting up. It’s gonna make you whole. 已经开始起步 会把你的钱补上
[02:49] Something new? With the feds looking at you? 重新开始 顶风作案
[02:51] – How? – “How” Is my business. -怎么做 -“怎么做”是我的事情
[02:54] Hanging tight’s your business. 坚持住是你的事情
[02:56] Your family’s gonna be fine. 你的家人会没事的
[02:57] You will be made whole. 你的钱会补上的
[03:00] Now, you got my word. 我向你保证
[03:03] You need more? 你还需要别的么
[03:08] No, mike. I’m good. 不 麦克 可以了
[03:14] Who’s next? 谁是下一个
[03:15] That’s your choice. 那是你的选择
[03:17] APDs got Martinez across town. 阿尔布开克在城市另一端抓住了马丁内斯
[03:19] Up in Sandoval. 在桑多瓦尔
[03:20] The Sandia tribal cops are holding him for the feds. 桑迪亚部落警察正在替联邦探员看押他
[03:24] And Holt and Perez are in lockup in Los Lunas. 霍尔特和佩雷斯被关在洛斯卢娜斯
[03:27] You don’t mean to get to them all today? 你不会是想今天和他们都见面吧
[03:29] Yeah, I do. 是的 我想
[03:31] Hey, let’s go! Open up! 快点 开门
[04:18] Back here. 我在这
[04:39] Oh, hi. How was your day? 你今天过的什么样
[04:44] Um, are– are you moving back in? 你要搬回来么
[04:47] Yeah. 是的
[04:48] I’ll keep the condo for now 我现在会留着那户公寓
[04:51] Selling it in this market, I’d get killed. 现在这个市场卖掉 要亏惨了
[04:54] But, yeah, I’m home. 但 是的 我回家了
[04:58] It’s time. 是时候了
[05:02] Do you, uh, really think that’s– that’s a good idea? 你真的觉得 这是个好主意么
[05:06] Yes. 是的
[05:35] So you bring Him here? Come on. 你们居然把他带过来了
[05:37] The three of us– we’re the three amigos. 我们三个 我们三个才是义勇三奇侠
[05:40] All for one, one for all. 人人为我 我为人人
[05:42] We don’t need a fourth amigo. 我们不需要第四位朋友
[05:45] Saul, Mike knows the business. He knows distributors. 索尔 麦克了解这种生意 他认识经销商
[05:49] – Mike’s okay. – He’s okay? -麦克没问题 -他没问题
[05:51] He Said he was gonna break my legs. 他说他要打断我的腿
[05:53] And don’t tell me he didn’t mean it, okay? 别和我说他不是这个意思
[05:56] ’cause he gave me the dead mackerel eyes. He meant it. 因为他给我那种死鱼眼了 他是认真的
[05:59] Saul, Mike threatened me. He threatened Jesse. 索尔 麦克威胁过我 威胁过杰西
[06:01] He probably threatened someone before breakfast this morning. 他今早吃饭前说不准都威胁过谁
[06:04] It’s what he does. Come on. Grow a pair. 这是他的工作 别这样 爷们点
[06:11] Let it be noted that I do this under duress. 记住我这么做事是被你们强迫的
[06:14] Duly noted. 记住了
[06:18] All right. Let him in, Huell. 好了 让他进来 胡埃尔
[06:34] Mike, I’m extending you the– 麦克 我把你加入到
[06:37] Now that we’re all together, here are the ground rules: 既然我们都聚到一起了 先来约法三章
[06:41] Division of labor– I handle the business. 劳动分工 我负责运营
[06:44] Making the stuff– that’s your end. 制作 是你的部分
[06:47] I don’t tell you how to mix your chemicals whatnot, 我不管你怎么折腾你的化学品
[06:50] And you do not tell me 你也别来管我
[06:52] How to take care of business. 怎么做买卖
[06:55] Is that absolutely clear? 清楚么
[07:04] Sure. 当然
[07:05] All right. Let’s take the tour. 好了 我们去看看地方
[07:11] Hey, you’re okay with that? 你同意这样
[07:14] Yes. 是的
[07:15] He handles the business, 他掌握生意
[07:18] And I handle him. 而我会掌握住他
[07:25] Clearly, we’re talking about renting, not buying. 很明显 我们是租 不是买
[07:27] You need an ongoing business– 你需要一个进行中的买卖作掩护
[07:29] someplace you can slide in, do your thing, 一个你们可以悄无声息 不为人所知
[07:31] And remain anonymous. 可以做自己事情的地方
[07:33] I’m not gonna mince words. 我不多说废话
[07:34] This is the best bet. 这是你们最好的选择
[07:37] Got machines running, 机器在运转
[07:38] Forklifts, pele coming and going. 铲车来来往往 切割打磨一直在进行
[07:41] You’re gonna stay way under the radar. 你们绝对不会被人发现
[07:44] And the owner’s solid. 老板是个可靠的人
[07:45] He can’t wait to throw up a curtain wall 他等不及把幕墙拆了
[07:48] Stack some boxes in front of it, give you all the space you need. 箱子摞起来 给你们提供需要的空间
[07:51] After that, he’s got his business, you’ve got yours, 以后 他有他的生意 你们有你们的
[07:53] And never the twain shall meet. 二者井水不犯河水
[07:55] It’s outstanding. Am I right? 很棒 我说的没错吧
[07:58] Machines like this– gotta be plenty of power. 像这样的机器 肯定会消耗不少电力
[08:01] What about the smell? 味道怎么办
[08:02] Ah. More good news. 更多的好消息
[08:04] I’ve been here when it’s up and running. 我来这的时候他们正在开工
[08:05] This place stinks already. You’ll blend right in. 这地方已经足够难闻了 味道可以混合进去
[08:08] How many employees? 有多少雇员
[08:09] Ha. I knew you’d ask. 我就知道你要问这个
[08:11] Sixteen illegals, 16个非法移民
[08:13] All highly motivated to stay deaf 都非常愿意装聋作哑
[08:15] blind, and dumb. 装傻充愣
[08:16] You’ll want to vet them, I’m sure. 我肯定 你一定希望审查一下他们
[08:18] Yes, indeed. 是啊
[08:21] So what do you say, maestro? 你觉得怎么样 大师
[08:22] Huh? Is it unanimous? 没有异议吧
[08:25] You know, I worked in a box factory one summer in high school, 我高中暑假时曾在盒子工厂打工
[08:28] And I..I haven’t seen one of these in years. 好多年没见过这玩意了
[08:32] Trip down memory lane. That’s perfect. 勾起你的回忆了 多棒
[08:34] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[08:35] It’s a corrugator. 这是瓦楞机
[08:37] It uses steam and salt 它用蒸汽和盐
[08:39] to crimp kraft paper for cardboard. 来把牛皮纸卷成纸箱
[08:41] And it makes a hell of a racket doing it, 而且声音吵得很
[08:43] Which is great. Right? 棒极了 不是吗
[08:45] No. 错
[08:47] Steam and salt. 蒸汽和盐
[08:49] When this thing is running, 当这机器运行的时候
[08:51] it’s like a jungle in here. 这里会像个森林一样
[08:52] Shit. It’ll ruin the product. 会毁掉我们的成品
[08:56] You can’t just pop down to Costco 你就不能去电器城
[08:59] and get a couple dehumidifiers? 买几个除湿机来吗
[09:01] What– fine. Fine. Moving on. 好吧好吧 去看下一个
[09:11] Spacious, Isolated location, 宽敞 独立单元
[09:13] No humidity, 不潮湿
[09:14] And you get all the free tortillas you want. 还有 这里的特色是
[09:16] That’s the special feature of this place. 有免费的玉米饼吃
[09:20] I don’t know. 那可不一定
[09:22] It’ll make the tortillas smell like cat piss. 制毒的味道会让玉米饼闻起来和猫尿一样
[09:25] Somebody’s bound to notice that. 肯定有人会察觉到的
[09:27] All right. Well, there’s gotta be some kind of workaround, right? 总有方法解决的 对吧
[09:29] It’s a technical problem. You guys are technical guys. 这是技术上的问题 你们是技术人员
[09:33] You know, be creative. Put your heads together. 发挥点想象力 商量一下
[09:35] Anything food-related 所有和食品相关的企业
[09:37] Is gonna have unannounced government inspections. 都会受到政府的突击检查
[09:48] All I’m asking is that you keep an open mind. 我只要求你们不要有成见
[09:51] Danny’s already set some space aside behind the Skee-Ball Games. 丹尼已经在滚球机旁腾出了地方
[09:55] No. 不行
[09:57] Hell, no. 绝对不行
[10:07] I know it’s a long shot. 我知道这里风险有点大
[10:10] All I can say to recommend this one 我推荐这里的理由是
[10:12] Is we’re talking about an owner here who is– 这里的屋主
[10:14] How should I put it– highly amenable. 该怎么说呢 非常负责
[10:21] Ok, I got it. 行了 我知道了
[10:22] Just say no, and we’ll go get dinner. 说不 然后我们去吃晚餐
[10:24] All right. So I’ll start. 好吧 我先说
[10:27] No way we’re cooking in here. 我们不能在这里制毒
[10:29] No space, nowhere for the smell to go. 地方太小 不通风
[10:32] Look at that door. 你看那门
[10:33] That thing rolls up, and we’re open to the world. 一打开我们就曝光了
[10:36] I don’t know if anybody noticed, 不知道你们注意到没
[10:37] But there’s a cop shop a quarter of a mile away. 离这里四分之一英里远有个警察局
[10:40] The hammer comes down, 一旦出事
[10:41] It’s gonna be custer’s last stand. 肯定被一网打尽
[10:48] It’s perfect. 太完美了
[10:49] What? 什么
[10:50] How are we gonna fit a lab in here? 怎么能把实验室放在这里
[10:55] Who said here? 谁说这里
[11:10] A house is infested. 当房子出现虫害
[11:13] Termites, cockroaches, what ever. 白蚁 蟑螂什么的
[11:16] Homeowners hire a pest control company. 屋主就会请来灭虫公司
[11:19] Truck rolls up, homeowners leave. 他们开着卡车过来 屋主离开
[11:23] The crew tents the house. 工作人员把整栋房子罩起来
[11:25] They bomb the place with poison. 开始在里面用杀虫剂灭虫
[11:27] House stays like that for days. 通常需要几天的时间
[11:29] No one looks twice at a tented house. 没人会注意到这里
[11:32] Now, maybe there’s a strange smell coming out of it. 就算有奇怪的味道从里面传出来
[11:34] Does someone think to investigate? No. 有人会起疑吗 不会
[11:37] Anyone go inside? Hell, no. 有人会进去吗 绝对不会
[11:43] And that’s where we’ll cook. 我们就在里面制毒
[11:47] They tent, what, three, four houses a week? 他们一周要处理三四间房子
[11:51] So we pick the one that’s best for us– 我们挑一栋最好的
[11:53] Enough floor space, easy access. 空间够大 进出方便
[11:55] Once the tent is up, 等他们把房子罩起来
[11:57] We go in, we cook a batch, 我们就进去 造一批货
[11:59] We bomb the place, and leave. 然后离开
[12:02] So we gotta move in and out for every cook? 那我们每次制毒都要换地方
[12:06] Set up the lab, cook, and then take everything down? 设置实验室 制毒 然后搬走
[12:10] It’s challenging but doable. 有难度 但是可行
[12:14] Tell me about these guys. 跟我说说这几个人
[12:16] Uh, Mr. Ponytail on the sidewalk– that’s Ira. 人行道上的那个扎马尾的先生 他是艾拉
[12:19] He’s the owner. On the roof is Sandor. 他是老板 屋顶上的是桑铎
[12:22] The ladder’s Fernando, 梯子上的是费尔南多
[12:23] And down below– that’s Todd. 旁边的是托德
[12:25] The pest control operation is legit. 灭虫公司是合法的
[12:27] I mean, they’re licensed, they’re bonded, 他们有执照 很团结
[12:28] They do as good a job as anyone in town, 他们和其他城里的公司干的一样好
[12:31] But they’re also top-drawer second-story men. 但他们也是一等一的梁上君子
[12:35] “Second-story”? “梁上君子”
[12:36] B&E artists. 非法入侵的艺术
[12:38] They’re burglars. 他们是贼
[12:40] Yeah. I mean, hey, they play it smart. 但他们很聪明
[12:42] They don’t boost anything while they’re on the job. 从不在工作的时候下手
[12:44] They copy the keys, 只是复制钥匙
[12:45] locate the valuables and alarms, 找出警报器和贵重物品的位置
[12:47] And they sell that information to other crews. 然后把这些信息卖给别人
[12:50] Or, after a decent interval, 或者过一段时间
[12:51] They’ll come back and lit some goods for themself. 再自己过来偷东西
[12:54] And you know them how? 你是怎么认识他们的
[12:56] Oh, I’ve been pulling their chestnuts out of the fire, 我一直在帮他们火中取栗
[12:58] Legally speaking, for five years. 差不多有五年了吧
[13:01] Ira and his guys are good. 艾拉和他们的人都很好
[13:02] I mean, they know how to keep their mouths shut. 他们知道什么该说什么不该说
[13:05] And if you buy them, they’re gonna stay bought. 如果你收买他们 他们就很可靠
[13:07] You can check into them yourself. 不信你可以自己去查
[13:10] I will, if it comes to that. 如果有需要的话 我当然会
[13:13] So, do we take a vote? 那 我们投票决定吧
[13:19] Why? 为什么
[13:57] We sound great. 我们听上去不错
[13:58] Rock on, man. Solid. 摇滚起来 哥们儿
[14:01] That yamaha’s got a real nice touch. 那台雅马哈的触感不错
[14:03] You like the sound? It’s huge, huh? 你喜欢这音色吗 很棒吧
[14:06] Yeah, it’s real nice, but we’re looking for something else today. 是不错 不过我们在找别的东西
[14:10] You got any roadie cases? 你这里有乐器箱子吗
[14:11] For sure. What size? 当然 你要多大的
[14:12] Biggest you got. 最大号的
[14:14] That’ll fit through, like, a regular-size doorway. 要能穿得过正常大小的走廊
[14:16] You got it. Follow 知道了 这边请
[14:21] Top of the line. 绝对极品
[14:23] Recessed hardware, foam lining, 内嵌式硬件 泡沫内线
[14:26] Three-inch casters. 脚轮高3英尺
[14:29] Height is good, width is good. 高度 宽度都合适
[14:32] How much weight will this hold? 能承受多大重量
[14:33] It’s rated for 900 pouns. 额定900磅
[14:34] So unless your band plays lead bricks, 除非你们的乐器都是铅块做的
[14:36] you should be okay. 不然就没问题
[14:40] We are gonna need, uh– ? 我们需要
[14:42] Hey, man, I’m trying to do business over here, bitch. 哥们儿 我在这谈生意呢
[14:46] Sorry. He’s, like, overly enthusiastic. 抱歉 他有点太热情了
[14:49] Anyway, um, I’m gonna need four of them. 总之 我要四个
[14:52] Four? That gonna be layaway? 四个 你准备分期预付吗
[14:54] I need to see a bunch of IDs for that. 那手续可麻烦着呢
[14:56] No, man, cash. 不 哥们儿 现金付款
[14:58] Okay. Hey, uh, you know what? 好吧
[15:00] I’ll throw in stenciling. 我附送你镂花涂装
[15:02] What’s your band called? 你们的乐队叫什么
[15:13] Damn, brother! 我靠 哥们儿
[15:15] Not asking no questions, 不用问
[15:17] but it sure looks like you’re back in business. 看来你又要干回老本行了
[15:19] No joke. You way back in business, man. 不是开玩笑的 你真是干回老本行了
[15:22] Look at this. 瞧这个
[15:26] Oh! You’re stacking the benjies 橡皮筋一撸
[15:28] Till the rubber band pops. 就是一厚旮钞票啊
[15:31] All’s we’re saying is, we know you’re major league now. 我们是想说 我们知道你现在搞大了
[15:34] But if there’s ever anything else you need from us? 但你需要我们做点什么吗
[15:37] Any way we can get in on this at all. 只要让我们参与进来就行
[15:39] Little stuff, big stuff… 小事儿 大事儿
[15:42] We would be all over it. 什么都可以
[15:46] You know, uh, maybe someday. 再说吧
[15:52] That’s cool. 好吧
[15:53] I guess we better… hit it then. 我想我们该走了
[15:55] Ah. Keep on keeping on, brother. 保持联系 哥们儿
[15:57] Later. 再见
[16:02] Okay, it is the same jobs as always. 你们工作还跟以前一样
[16:04] You go out, you inspect, 像往常一样去检查
[16:06] You deal with the customers, regular drill. 像往常一样和客户打交道
[16:09] Everything’s the same 一切都一样
[16:10] except for one important detail. 除了一个重要细节
[16:19] – No stealing. – No stealing. -不能偷窃 -不能偷窃
[16:22] Not a toothpick, 不准动一根牙签
[16:23] not the spare change between the couch cushions, 不准拿掉到沙发垫夹缝的零钱
[16:25] not the panties out of the hamper. 不准碰掉到脏衣篮外的内裤
[16:26] Nothing. And I mean nothing. 什么东西都不准动 任何东西
[16:28] And if you’re out with your buddies 如果你和你伙计聚会
[16:30] and they ask if you got a hot tip on a B&E, 他们问你有没有入室偷窃的好活儿
[16:32] you tell them got nada. 你就说你什么都没有
[16:34] You’re out of the game. The bottom line is 你不干那勾当了 底线是
[16:36] that these houses are out of bounds now and forever. 永远不准打这些房子的主意
[16:40] Got it? 明白吗
[16:42] All right. 很好
[16:43] From time to time, you’re gonna see these two. 时不时的你们会看见他们两位
[16:46] Now, as far as you’re concerned, they are ghosts, 事先说清楚 就当他们不存在
[16:49] you don’t see them. You don’t hear them. 你没见过他们 你没听见他们
[16:51] You don’t say “Good morning.” 不准对他们说”早上好”
[16:53] You don’t speak unless you’re spoken to. 他们没对你说话 你就闭嘴
[16:57] On the other hand, 但是
[16:58] If they tell you to jump, 他们让你干什么
[17:00] You don’t ask what for, 废话少问
[17:02] You jump. 干就是了
[17:04] Now, you need a name for them? 你们想知道他们名字吗
[17:06] You call them “Yes, sir” And “No, sir.” 他们叫”是的 先生”和”不是 先生”
[17:11] You got any problems, you come to me. 有问题 来找我
[17:15] Here’s the deal: 情况是这样
[17:17] the finishing tank’s a tight fit. 水箱很占空间
[17:19] And with this motor you’ve got here on top– 加上上面的电动机…
[17:21] The agitation motor. 电动搅拌机
[17:22] The agitation motor here on top, 加上上面的电动搅拌机
[17:24] the tank’s not gonna fit in the box. 水箱就塞不进箱子里了
[17:26] It’s just, uh– it’s just too tall. 因为…太高了
[17:29] Now, I thought we’d put a collar on the tank 我想给水箱做一个帽封
[17:32] and carry the motor in separately, 将电动机与冷凝器一起
[17:34] alongside the condenser. 分开运送
[17:36] And on the day, we just kind of 开工时 我们再
[17:37] twist it into place, 拼到一起
[17:40] you know, while we’re setting up. 在安装设备的时候
[17:43] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好的 -行吧
[17:46] – That’s good. – Yeah. 很好
[17:47] That will work. 能成功的
[17:49] And Joe and his guys can build it, right? 乔和他的手下能搭建起来吧
[17:52] Yeah. You know, they’re, uh– they’re up for it. 能 他们准备好了
[17:55] Joe already bought a tig welder for the aluminum work. 乔买了焊接机为了应付铝合金焊接的工作
[17:58] And, you know, 而且
[18:00] I figure if they can pull off the magnet, 我觉得如果他们连磁铁那事都能搞定
[18:02] they can handle this. 这事也不在话下
[18:05] Now, listen, about the smell– 听着 关于臭味的问题
[18:07] about keeping it out of 关于如何
[18:07] people’s drapes and furniture and whatnot… 不让窗帘 家具和其他东西染上气味的问题
[18:10] When I was down in Mexico, they, uh– 我在墨西哥时
[18:12] there was this big– big plastic hospital tent 他们在那里搭建了一座
[18:15] They set up inside of the… 塑料帐篷医院…
[18:18] Oh, shit. Sorry. 见鬼 抱歉
[18:22] Oh, hi. Sorry. 你好 抱歉打扰了
[18:23] No, no, no. We were just, uh, wrapping up. 没事没事 我们马上说完了
[18:25] Um, this is my, uh… 这位是我…
[18:28] Friend. Hi. Walt. 朋友 你好 我叫沃尔特
[18:30] – Nice to meet you. – You too. -幸会 -我也是
[18:31] This is, uh– this is Brock. 这是布洛克
[18:34] Hi, Brock. I’m Walt. 你好布洛克 我是沃尔特
[18:36] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我常听到你的事
[18:38] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[18:39] I understand you were in the hospital 我听说你进过医院
[18:41] and Jesse told me that you were very brave. 杰西告诉我你很勇敢
[18:46] Yeah. A man of few words. 好吧 低调的孩子
[18:48] I’m sorry. He mostly just wants to play his game. 我很抱歉 他大部分时间都在玩游戏
[18:50] Oh, I know that. 我懂
[18:52] I have two of my own. A boy and a girl. 我也有两孩子 一个男孩一个女孩
[18:56] Well, I should, uh– I should go. 我该走了
[18:59] I was thinking I could make us all some dinner. 也许我能给大家做顿晚饭
[19:02] Are you sure you don’t wanna– 你确定不想留下…
[19:03] Yeah. Won’t you stay for a beer at least? 对啊 至少留下喝杯啤酒吧
[19:08] Pre. Why not? A beer sounds good. 为什么不呢 啤酒听上去不错
[19:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:09] – How are you today, sir? – We’re good. Good. How are you? -你好吗先生 -我们很好 你呢
[20:12] – Family all packed up, ready to go? – Yeah. -家人都收拾好 准备上路了吧 -是的
[20:17] Okay, here you’re acknowledging that you’ve removed all pets 好了 在这里签名 表明您已从房中
[20:19] and plants from the house and that food has been removed 移走宠物和植物 食物也被移走
[20:22] or double-sealed in the bags we provided. 或在我们提供的袋子中双重密封
[20:25] And this acknowledges that you’ve removed or bagged 在这里签名表示您已移走或装袋
[20:27] any medicines, tobacco, and pet foods. 所有药品 烟和宠物粮
[20:29] Better make sure you got any 最好事先带点药品
[20:30] medicine you might need for the next couple of days. 以防未来需要
[20:31] – It’s already in the car. – Okay. -已经放在车里了 -好的
[20:33] Holy crap. 天啊
[20:35] How much poison are you using? 你们要用多少杀虫剂啊
[20:37] It’s not how much, it’s getting it to where it’s needed. 剂量不重要 关键是根除虫害
[20:40] Those are your foggers. 那些是杀虫熏烟器
[20:41] They disperse the fumigate into the structure 它们向建筑内喷放烟雾
[20:43] where it’ll eliminate any nymphs or larvae 消灭各种幼虫
[20:46] as well as the full-grown blattodea. 及成年蟑螂
[20:49] So, un, do we have all your keys? 那么 钥匙都在这里吗
[20:52] Any extras on here you might wind up needing? 您需不需要预留一把以防万一
[20:54] – No. I’m good. – Okay. -没事 不用了 -好的
[20:56] This last one here acknowledges that you have been informed 最后一项表示您已得知
[20:59] that you may not reenter the premises 不得在烟熏和检查完成前
[21:01] until it has cleared the post-fumigation inspection. 进入房屋
[21:05] You’re gonna get them all, right? 你会把虫杀干净吧
[21:07] We’ll kill ’em dead. That’s a guarantee. 赶尽杀绝 保证完成
[21:48] Uh, sir? 先生
[21:49] Sir? 先生
[21:53] Yes? 怎么了
[21:54] There’s a nanny-cam in the living room clock. 客厅的表里有一台保姆监视器
[21:58] I disabled it. I just thought you should know. 我把它关了 我觉得您应该知道
[22:04] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[22:05] Todd, sir. 托德 先生
[25:08] Cheers. 干杯
[25:18] Gotta say, 我必须说
[25:19] seeing you with Andrea and that little boy… 你和安德莉亚还有那孩子在一起的场面
[25:24] It was nice. 真温馨
[25:26] – Yeah. It’s good right? – Yeah. -是啊 很棒不是吗 -是的
[25:29] Yeah. 是的
[25:30] And the way she looks at you… 还有她看你的眼神…
[25:33] – Oh-ho. – You think? -她有意思哦 -你真这样认为
[25:35] Oh, definitely. 当然
[25:41] So, is it, um– is it moving 那么…你和她
[25:44] in any particular direction? 未来会如何发展
[25:47] Uh, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[25:49] Maybe. Yeah. You know, sometimes I think, 也许会有发展吧 有时我想
[25:51] you know, 你懂的
[25:53] If it feels right, then… 感觉对 就…
[25:55] If it feels right, it feels right. 感觉对 就没错
[25:57] Sometimes you just gotta listen to your gut. 有时候这种事要凭直觉
[26:01] I mean, instant family. 立刻拥有一个家庭
[26:05] What more can you ask, right? 夫复何求呢
[26:08] Absolutely. 没错
[26:13] Have you thought about what your plan is? 你有没有想过你的计划
[26:17] You know, vis-? Vis honesty? 该坦诚多少真相
[26:21] What do you mean? How much she knows about this? 你是说告诉她制毒的事吗
[26:28] She doesn’t know anything. 她对这些一无所知
[26:31] I mean, you know, she’s not stupid. 你知道 她也不蠢
[26:34] She knows I’m into something, but– 她知道我没做好事
[26:36] she could make a pretty good guess. 她也许能猜到
[26:38] But I never told her anything. 但我从没有告诉她任何事
[26:41] I’m not gonna. 也不准备告诉她
[26:43] Okay. 好吧
[26:47] I mean it. 我是认真的
[26:49] I know you do. 我知道你是认真的
[26:51] Jesse, I can’t pretend that this doesn’t affect me. It does. 杰西 我不想假装这工作我没影响 有影响
[26:56] But with everything that we been through, the two of us… 但我们一起经历了那么多
[27:02] This has to be your decision. 这事的决定权在你手中
[27:04] I mean, you’ve earned that. 我是说 你应当应分
[27:06] Seriously? 真的吗
[27:09] Yeah. 真的
[27:14] Secrets create barriers 秘密会给人
[27:16] between people. 带来隔阂
[27:19] I’m speaking from experience, believe me. 经验之谈 相信我
[27:27] All that you’ve done, it’s a part of you, and… 你做过的事情 会成为你的一部分 而且
[27:31] I mean, if you choose to 我是想说
[27:33] spend the rest of your life with this person, 要是你确定与她相守一生
[27:37] then you’ll have to decide 就必须决定
[27:39] how much you’ll share with her. 和她分享多少秘密
[27:43] Meaning what? Like…everything? 什么意思 都说了吗
[27:49] Like Gale? 连盖尔的事都说
[27:58] I’m just trying to say that I trust you, 我只是想说我信赖你
[28:01] and I know you’ll make the right call. 知道你会做出正确的决断
[28:14] If she loves you, 如果她爱你
[28:17] she’ll understand. 她会理解的
[28:22] They’re leaving streaks. 留了好些脏印
[28:24] This more ethnic-looking one– he’s doing a great job. 那个看着拉丁裔的伙计还不错
[28:27] But the other one is going back and forth 可另一个就知道乱抹一气
[28:29] Like he’s scrubbing a wall. 跟洗墙工一样
[28:32] They have to go in circles, 要转着圈擦
[28:35] or you’re going to leave streaks. 不然擦不干净的
[28:37] That’s pretty basic, right? 这是最基本的服务了吧
[28:40] Uh, I don’t mean to tell you your business. 我不是想对这里指指点点
[28:43] It’s just– it’s– 只不过这
[28:45] It’s simple quality control. 这就是最简单的质量控制
[28:51] So, I’ve got some good news. 好啦 我有个好消息
[28:55] Guess what. 猜猜看
[28:56] What? 什么
[28:59] No, really. I want you to guess. 不 我就是想让你猜
[29:03] – Marie, I really… – Okay, -玛丽 我真是 -好吧
[29:04] Hank’s back at work. 汉克回去工作了
[29:06] – That’s wonderful. – Yeah. -真不错 -是啊
[29:08] Sure, they love him now, 对啊 现在又跟他称兄道弟
[29:10] but where were they when he needed them? 可当初需要他们的时候呢
[29:11] Merkert and all the rest– 默克特那帮人
[29:13] they just about laughed him out of the office 当时恨不得把他哄笑出门
[29:15] when he told them about that– that chicken man. 就汉克推断炸鸡佬有问题那次
[29:19] As far as I’m concerned, too little too late. 所以我看 万事宜早不宜迟
[29:21] If it were me, I’d tell them all to go to hell. 换我是他 早骂那帮家伙了
[29:24] Do I sound bitter? 我是不是有点矫情
[29:27] But it’s– it’s what he wants, right? 不过 他能工作肯定高兴吧
[29:29] Yeah, it’s doing him good. 是啊 状态好多了
[29:31] I mean, his P.T. is going gangbusters. 我是说 他理疗的效果不错
[29:34] He’s hardly using his cane at all. 现在基本不用拐杖了
[29:36] And thank you for that, really. 那事真是得谢谢你
[29:39] I mean, god knows where he’d be 真的 要是我们独自承担那个健康计划
[29:42] if we had to go through his health plan. 指不定他现在怎么样呢
[29:44] I’m just glad he’s feeling better. 听到他好我就放心了
[29:47] So, speaking of which, 既然说到了这个
[29:49] we have another big event coming up. 我们还有件大事得说说
[29:50] Have you thought about what you’re gonna do? 你想好怎么过了吗
[29:53] Walt’s birthday. 沃尔特的生日
[29:55] Whatever you need, I’m here. 需要怎么弄 尽管说
[29:58] Mm, yeah. I, um… 这个…我
[30:01] I don’t think we’re gonna do anything this year. 我想今年还是不过了
[30:03] What are you talking about? 说什么啊
[30:05] Of course we’re gonna do something. 当然得过了
[30:07] Skyler, he was diagnosed around his birthday, right? 斯凯勒 他就是生日这段时间确诊的吧
[30:11] I… 怎么说呢
[30:13] So it’s been a whole year. 现在整整一年了
[30:15] Listen, I’ve had my problems with Walt. 没错 我和沃尔特是有点小问题
[30:17] Why he wouldn’t come to the house 每次我们千辛万苦地叫
[30:18] when we were all practically beg– 他都是不回家来
[30:19] Whatever. Water under the bridge. 可不管怎么说 事情都过去了
[30:21] But at this point, every year is precious. We are– 但是他都这样了 时光宝贵 我们
[30:24] What’re you doing? 你搞什么
[30:29] You haven’t smoked since college. 大学毕业你不是不抽了吗
[30:32] You can’t be serious! 你开什么玩笑
[30:33] With the baby and Walt? 想想孩子和沃尔特
[30:35] Skyler, you’re not smoking around the baby, are you? 斯凯勒 你总不会在孩子面前抽烟吧
[30:38] And you can’t smoke here. 在这里也不能抽
[30:39] There’s gotta be some rule or regulation, I’m sure. 肯定有相关的禁烟规定吧
[30:41] You can’t force your employees to breathe secondhand smoke. 你没权利让员工吸二手烟
[30:45] I know for a fact that that is illegal. 我很清楚 这是违法的
[30:46] Marie, shut up. 玛丽 闭嘴
[30:49] What? 什么
[30:50] I’m sorry. Please don’t speak to me like that. 对不起 请别这么和我说话
[30:53] – I am simply saying that you– – Will you shut up? -我就是说你…-你能闭嘴吗
[30:55] – Hey– – Shut the hell up. -等等 -闭上你的破嘴
[30:57] Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[31:00] – Shut up! Shut up! – Please stop– -闭嘴 闭嘴 -你不要
[31:02] Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[31:05] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[31:07] Shut up! 闭嘴
[31:21] 5.23. 5.23磅
[31:24] Good. 很好
[31:25] Last one. 最后一包
[31:28] 5.26. 5.26磅
[31:30] 5.26. 5.26磅
[31:33] That comes to 49.27. 一共49.27磅
[31:38] Good yield, right? 收成不错啊
[31:40] That is an excellent yield. 这批相当有收获
[31:44] All right. 齐活
[32:24] Hey, Marie. 你好 玛丽
[32:28] How you doing? 怎么样
[32:34] Where is Skyler? 斯凯勒呢
[32:36] In the bedroom. She’s resting. 在卧室 歇着呢
[32:39] Is everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[32:41] Breakdown? What does that– what does that mean? 崩溃 这是…怎么回事
[32:43] It means I don’t know what else to call it. 我不知道还可以用什么其他的词形容
[32:45] But I’ve never seen her like it, ever. 可我从没见过她这样
[32:50] Well, what did she say when she was yelling? 那她叫喊的时候都说了什么
[32:53] Nothing. 没说什么
[32:55] She just yelled, “Shut up, shut up,”over and over again. 她就是不停地喊 闭嘴 闭嘴
[32:59] Did you know she’s smoking? 你知道她又抽烟吗
[33:01] Occasionally, maybe. 可能偶尔吧
[33:03] It’s not a regular thing. 不总抽
[33:06] Oh, I just wish I had gotten your message. 算了 幸好收到了你的留言
[33:09] “Messages,” Walt. 是一堆留言 沃尔特
[33:11] Plural. I probably called you five times. 好几条 大概给你打了五通电话
[33:18] I’m not leaving here until I know what’s got her so upset. 等知道她到底怎么回事我再走
[33:23] Are you gambling again? Is that what this is? 你不是又赌了吧 是为这个吗
[33:28] Please, god, don’t tell me the cancer isn’t back. 老天啊 不是癌症扩散了吧
[33:32] No. It’s not the cancer. 没有 不是癌症的事
[33:36] Well, something happened. 那就有别的事
[33:37] I don’t mean to point the finger, 我也不想说三道四
[33:40] but this just come out of nowhere. 可这事也太离谱了
[33:43] It’s time to tell me the truth, Walt. All of it. 沃尔特 该告诉我真相了 都讲出来
[33:46] I mean it. 我认真的
[33:50] You’re right. 你说的对
[33:59] You heard about Ted Beneke? 你知道泰德·贝内克吧
[34:01] The accident? 那场事故
[34:03] What accident? 什么事故
[34:09] A couple weeks back, 几个星期前
[34:11] Ted took a fall– a bad one. 泰德摔倒了 很严重
[34:14] He gave himself a concussion, 得了脑震荡
[34:16] And, uh, fractured a couple vertebrae. 颈椎断了几处
[34:19] He’s still in the hospital. 现在还在医院里
[34:21] He may never walk again. 也许再也站不起来了
[34:23] God. I– I didn’t– 天呐 我
[34:25] I didn’t know. I’m so sorry to hear that. 我都不知道 真是遗憾
[34:28] Yeah. 嗯
[34:30] But that couldn’t explain… Skyler’s– 但这也没法解释斯凯勒她…
[34:36] Oh, yes. Yes, it could. 不 可以解释
[34:45] You do know, right? You… 你知道啊 你
[34:47] You must know. 你肯定知道
[34:52] Oh, god. 天呐
[34:56] She was having an affair… 她和泰德·贝内克
[34:59] with Ted Beneke? 竟然偷情
[35:01] And listen. It wasn’t– 听我说 其实
[35:03] It– it wasn’t… 其实事情
[35:05] ongoing or anything, and… 也没持续多久 而且
[35:11] well, Skyler and I have been trying 我和斯凯勒一直都在
[35:13] to put things back together. 设法挽回这份感情
[35:16] And then– then the accident happened, 不过随后 事情就发生了
[35:24] and she, God, look, Marie, I’m begging you. 于是她 天呐 玛丽 拜托你
[35:25] Please, keep this to yourself. 请你别说出去
[35:27] I don’t want Hank to think less of her… 我不想汉克瞧不起她
[35:29] Or me. 或者我
[35:34] When did you, um… 你什么时候…
[35:38] Was she– I’m gonna go. 她是不是…我得走了
[35:41] Okay. All right. 好 好的
[36:06] THank you. 谢谢
[36:07] – I’m just… – Yeah. -我走了 -好
[36:43] Ouch! That looked nasty. 噢 这一下太脏了
[37:06] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[37:08] I’m good. 没事
[37:13] Really? 真的吗
[37:15] Yeah. 真的
[37:47] Come on. You want to with me? 来啊 想找我的麻烦
[37:49] Okay. 好
[37:51] You little cockroaches. 你们这群混蛋
[37:53] Wait… 等等
[37:55] You want to play games? Okay. Come on. Wait. Wait for it. 想玩玩吗 好 放马过来 等等
[37:59] This is it. Wait. Wait for it. 就是这样 等等 快到了
[38:03] – Come on. – Wait. -来吧 -等等
[38:04] You wanna play rough? Okay! 你想来硬的吗 好
[38:07] “Say hello to my little friend!” “和我的小朋友问好吧”
[38:11] You like that? 这段不错吧
[38:13] Hey, mom, uh, feeling better? 妈 你好点了吗
[38:16] Hey. Hey, why don’t you join us, if you feel up to it? 你要是身体好些了 不如和我们一起看吧
[38:19] We have popcorn. I think there’s some pizza left. If you’re up to it. 你要是喜欢 来吃点爆米花 还有点匹萨
[38:23] Yeah, mom. Join us. 对 妈 一起吧
[38:28] – Oh, my god. Look. Look. – You whores! -天呐 看 看 -你们这帮婊子
[38:31] This… oh. 真是…
[38:33] Everyone dies in this movie, don’t they? 这部电影里所有人都死光了
[38:46] Okay. 好了
[38:48] For you and you and me. $367,000 each. 你两份我一份 一份36万7千
[38:52] Ooh. Wait a minute. 等等
[38:56] After the dealers got their cut, 毒贩子分完他们那份之后
[38:57] We should be looking at 我们应该剩余
[38:59] 1,379,560. 一百三十七万九千五百六十美元
[39:05] Mike, you are short. 麦克 你分少了
[39:07] You’re almost 300,000 short. 你少拿了差不多30万
[39:09] You’re forgetting about the mules. 你忘了走私的人了
[39:10] They get a flat 20%. 他们直接分两成
[39:12] – The what? – The drivers. -什么人 -司机
[39:14] They’re the ones that take the product from us to the dealers. 把我们的货送给毒贩子的人
[39:18] And so, transportation is worth 20%? 送个货就能拿到两成
[39:23] They are taking a risk. 他们冒着生命危险
[39:26] $275,000 worth of risk? 价值27万5千的风险
[39:34] What did Gus pay his mules? 古斯怎么付送货费的
[39:36] Gustavo Fring didn’t use mules. 古斯塔沃·福林不用送货人
[39:39] He didn’t need them. 用不着
[39:40] He spent 20 years building his own distribution. 他花了20年建立了自己的配送体系
[39:43] He had 16 refrigerator trucks running his product. 他有16辆冷藏车运货
[39:47] And you know where they are now. 你也知道这些车的去向了
[39:50] Government impound. 都被政府扣押了
[39:51] You don’t like paying 20%? 你不喜欢分两成出去
[39:53] Maye you shouldn’t have killed the guy. 或许你就不该杀了他
[39:55] There’s still over a million bucks here, all right? 不是还剩一百多万吗
[39:58] That’s for one cook. 这是一次制毒的收入
[40:00] And since you’re putting on the green eyeshade, 既然你要精打细算
[40:03] my supplier and I came to an agreement. 我和我的供应商达成了协议
[40:05] The methylamine was free this time. 这次甲胺免费
[40:07] But brace yourself, 可你最好做好思想准备
[40:09] Because the next barrel is gonna cost big. 下一批货花销可大了
[40:13] Can we continue, or you got anymore burning questions? 你是要继续分钱 还是要问亟待解决的问题
[40:19] Okay, kid. 好吧 孩子
[40:21] You fronted us 120,000 to get us going. 你把12万放在我们面前
[40:24] So that’s 40,000 from him and me. 我们俩各给你四万
[40:29] 120. 共计12万
[40:32] Yes. Thank you, Jesse. 对 谢谢 杰西
[40:34] Okay. 好
[40:35] Now, Ira gets 110,000 for our piece of the business 现在分给艾拉11万
[40:40] and 25,000 per cook. 以及每次制毒的2万5千美元
[40:42] That is 45,000… 那就是4万5千
[40:46] from each of us. 各自抽头
[40:53] Ira’s guys get 10,000 each per cook. 艾拉的手下每次制毒分一万
[41:03] Goodman’s cut– 18,000 from each. 古德曼的分红 一人抽走1万8千
[41:15] Legacy cost– 遗留成本
[41:17] $351,000. 35万1千
[41:19] That’s 117,000 each. 那就是一人11万7千
[41:21] “Legacy cost”? “遗留成本”
[41:23] I got nine guys. 我有九个手下
[41:25] You don’t know them, 你都不认识
[41:26] but they were part of the previous operation, 可他们早期参与了行动
[41:28] And they know a lot. 很了解情况
[41:30] And right now, some of them are in jail 现在 有些人进了大牢
[41:31] and more will be soon. 更多人也快进去了
[41:33] The Feds rico-ed their hazard pay, 联邦政府都会发放危险工种补贴
[41:35] So we are gonna make ’em whole. 所以我们要提供他们保障
[41:40] “We are gonna make them whole”? “我们要提供他们保障”
[41:42] What is this “We”? “我们”指的是谁
[41:44] These were Gus’s employees, not ours. 他们都是古斯的手下 不是我们的
[41:46] They might have been Gus’s employees, 他们可能算是古斯的手下
[41:48] but they’re my guys. 可他们是我的人
[41:50] So what are they doing to further our interests? 那他们现在在做什么来创造我们的利益
[41:54] The cops are looking at them very closely. 警察把他们看得很紧
[41:58] We don’t want them furthering our interests. 我们没指望他们为我们创造利益
[42:01] So we are paying them, why? 那我们为什么还要给他们钱
[42:05] Because it’s what you do. 因为你没得选
[42:11] It’s what you do. 因为你没得选
[42:16] My guys are keeping their mouths shut. 我的人都守口如瓶
[42:19] We make ’em whole. 我们付封口费
[42:21] One hand washes the other. It’s as simple as that. 互惠互利 就这么简单
[42:25] It sounds like a simple shakedown, 听着就是勒索
[42:27] Simple as that. 就这么简单
[42:30] We’re paying for their silence. 我们付他们封口费
[42:31] That’s blackmail. 那是勒索
[42:34] Business is my end. 生意上我说了算
[42:38] This is business. End of story. 这是生意 说完了
[42:43] This is your problem. 这是你的问题
[42:44] It should come out of your end. 就该从你的那份出
[42:46] Hey. Hey. Just take it out of mine. 从我这份出好了
[42:50] All right? Go for it. 好吗 拿去吧
[42:53] I don’t care. Just take it. 我不在乎 拿着吧
[43:04] No, Jesse, thank you. 不 杰西 谢谢
[43:07] But…no. 可…不行
[43:10] I’ll pay my share. 我会付我的那份
[43:12] Go ahead. 拿去吧
[43:20] Let me tell you something. 告诉你
[43:24] This… 这…
[43:27] Is how it’s gonna be 从现在起
[43:29] from here on out. 都得这样执行
[43:32] My guys are an ongoing expenditure. 我的人的费用不能断
[43:36] So you best get yourself comfortable with it. 所以你最好能适应这点
[43:49] 137,000. 13万7千
[43:55] That’s less than with Fring. 比和福林共事时还少
[43:58] Listen, Walter. 听着 沃尔特
[44:00] Just because you shot Jesse James… 就算你杀了杰西·詹姆斯
[44:04] Don’t make you Jesse James. 你也不会变成杰西·詹姆斯
[44:13] Tomorrow. 明天见
[44:31] So how are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[44:34] Okay, I guess. 还好吧
[44:37] Broke it off with Andrea. 和安德莉亚分手
[44:39] I had to. 我必须这样
[44:42] She’s gonna tell Brock. 她会告诉布洛克
[44:46] I’m still gonna take care of the rent and stuff. 我还得付房租什么的
[44:48] It’s the right thing to do, but, you know– 我该这么做 可你也知道…
[44:50] I meant this. 我是指这个
[44:52] How are you feeling about the money? 你怎么看待钱的事
[44:56] You’re looking at it wrong. 你的想法不对
[44:57] When we worked for Gus, 我们为古斯效力时
[44:58] we were cooking 200 pounds a week. 一周制毒200磅
[45:01] This last batch was great, 这最后一批不错
[45:03] but we didn’t even crack 50 pounds. 可我们甚至都没突破50磅
[45:06] We maybe cleared less money, 我们或许结的钱少了些
[45:07] but we got a bigger piece of the pie. 可我们分到的饼更大了
[45:10] It’s like you said, we are oweners. 就像你说的 我们做东家了
[45:13] Not employees. 不给人打工了
[45:18] I’ve been thinking about Victor. 我一直在想维克多
[45:21] Yeah? 是吗
[45:23] Yeah. All this time, 是 一直以来
[45:28] I was sure that Gus did what he did 我确定古斯一直在竭尽所能
[45:32] to send me a message. 给我传递信息
[45:36] Maybe there’s another reason. 或许另有原因
[45:39] Like what? 比如呢
[45:43] Victor trying to cook that batch on his own? 维克多想独立做出那批货
[45:46] Taking liberties that weren’t his to take? 夺取不该属于他的自由
[45:50] Maybe he flew too close to the sun, 或许他飞得太高
[45:54] got his throat cut. 才摔得粉身碎骨
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme