时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | They’re here. They’re out front. | 他们来了 他们就在门外 |
[00:35] | – How many? – Four. | -几个人 -四个 |
[00:36] | Nelson Brey, three others. | 尼尔森·布雷 和另外三个人 |
[00:38] | – Did you get his toothbrush? – Got it. | -你拿了他的牙刷吗 -拿了 |
[00:39] | What about your stuff? Oh, you know what? | 你的行李呢 要不这样吧 |
[00:41] | We’ll talk to them about stopping at your place. | 我们让他们开到你的住处停一下 |
[00:44] | Skyler– Skyler… | 斯凯勒 斯凯勒 |
[00:46] | – What? – I’m not going. | -怎么了 -我不走 |
[00:47] | What? | 什么 |
[00:48] | I’m not going to Hank and Marie’s | 我不去汉克和玛丽那里 |
[00:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[00:51] | But you said we’re in danger. | 可你说过我们处境危险 |
[00:52] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[00:53] | – Because of me. – It doesn’t matter now. | -那是因为我 -现在这不重要 |
[00:55] | All that matters is– | 重要的是 |
[00:56] | All that matters is that the rest of you are safe, | 重要的是你们其余人的安全 |
[00:58] | and that’s why I’m not going with you. | 所以我才不能跟你走 |
[01:01] | I’m the real target. | 我才是他们要抓的人 |
[01:02] | But we’ll all be safer at Hank’s. | 可是待在汉克家 我们都会没事的 |
[01:04] | That’s– No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:06] | No one will be safe at Hank’s if I’m there. | 如果我在那儿 就没有人会没事 |
[01:08] | Walt, it’s DEA. | 沃特 他可是毒品管制局的人 |
[01:11] | Skyler, you don’t know these people. | 斯凯勒 你不了解这些人 |
[01:14] | – I- – No, Skyler, please, | -可我 -不 斯凯勒 求你了 |
[01:15] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:16] | This is how it has to be. | 只能如此 |
[01:18] | Walt, those agents outside– | 门外那些探员 |
[01:20] | they’re not going to just leave you here! | 他们可不会扔下你不管 |
[01:22] | It’s called protective custody. | 这才叫做保护性监禁 |
[01:23] | All they know is that Hank is the only person | 他们只知道汉克一人 |
[01:26] | that’s in danger. | 目前有危险 |
[01:27] | They’re including us only as a courtesy to Marie, | 他们捎上我们 只是处于对玛丽的尊重 |
[01:30] | just to keep her happy. | 让她宽心 |
[01:31] | How am I supposed to explain that to Marie– | 可我该怎么对玛丽 儿子 |
[01:32] | or Junior or Hank, for that matter? | 和汉克 解释这件事 |
[01:36] | I don’t know, but you’ll do it. | 我不知道 但你必须解释 |
[01:39] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想出法子的 |
[01:40] | Hank knows that Marie will be overreacting. | 汉克知道玛丽会反应过激 |
[01:44] | Except she’s not. | 她肯定会焦躁不安 |
[01:50] | I’ll talk to Hank. | 我会去跟汉克说 |
[01:52] | You just back me up with everyone else. | 剩下所有人都交给你解释了 |
[01:54] | You really expect me to say | 你真的希望我去说 |
[01:55] | “Okay, Walt, sure, just stay here and…” | “好了 沃尔特就待在那儿了…” |
[01:59] | No, there’s got to be another way. | 不 肯定还有别的办法 |
[02:04] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[02:06] | There was, | 曾经有过 |
[02:07] | but now there isn’t. | 但现在没有了 |
[02:12] | Walt, | 沃特 |
[02:15] | how long till you’re safe, | 你要多久才会安全 |
[02:17] | till you can work this out? | 才能脱身 |
[02:23] | Oh, Skyler… | 斯凯勒 |
[02:27] | – Skyler- – No. | -斯凯勒 -不要 |
[02:29] | I have lived under the threat of death for a year now, | 这一年来 我备受死亡的威胁 |
[02:33] | and because of that, | 因为它 |
[02:36] | I’ve made choices. | 我已经做出了选择 |
[02:38] | – Walt- – Listen to me. | -沃尔特 -听我说 |
[02:40] | I alone should suffer the consequences | 我一个人该承担这些选择 |
[02:43] | of those choices, no one else. | 造成的后果 而不连累其他人 |
[02:46] | And those consequences– | 而这些后果 |
[02:49] | they’re coming. | 就要来了 |
[02:54] | No more prolonging the inevitable. | 该来的总会来的 |
[03:07] | Feed that belt– yep, right through those seatbelt holders | 系上背带 对 就从安全带扣里穿过去 |
[03:09] | Thank you so much. Hank, | 非常感谢 汉克 |
[03:10] | I’ve got a car wash to run. | 洗车场还要营业 |
[03:11] | I mean, you don’t honestly believe | 我是说 你不会真觉得 |
[03:13] | that I’m in danger, do you? Me? | 我会有危险吧 就凭我 |
[03:16] | Oh, Jesus, | 老天 |
[03:17] | everything’s going to go over like a lead balloon. | 弄得这么大张旗鼓的 |
[03:19] | It’ll be Marie who kills me. | 玛丽一定会杀了我 |
[03:21] | All right, well, just know | 好了 就告诉你一声 |
[03:22] | that I’ll get there as soon as I can, | 我会尽快赶到那里 |
[03:24] | and let Steve Gomez know. | 也通知史蒂芬·戈麦斯一声 |
[03:26] | I told some of his guys, and just stay safe. | 我跟他那几个人说了 注意安全 |
[03:30] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[03:31] | Whole thing’s just a giant jerk-off. | 不至于那么夸张 |
[03:33] | Yeah, yeah, but keep your head down anyway, all right? | 是啊是啊 但你还是小心为好 |
[03:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | All right, buddy, take care. | 兄弟 保重 |
[03:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:18] | Okay, my love. We’re okay. | 好了 我的宝贝 我们没事了 |
[04:25] | Okay, baby. Honey, It’s okay. | 好了 宝宝 没关系 |
[04:28] | Okay… | 好了 |
[06:54] | He’s going to risk his life over a stupid car wash? | 他为了这家愚蠢的洗车场连命都不要了 |
[06:57] | Does he even understand | 他明不明白 |
[06:59] | what’s going on with Uncle Hank? | 汉克舅舅出的是什么事 |
[07:00] | He’ll come when he’s able. | 他能来的时候自然会来 |
[07:02] | That’s pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[07:04] | How hard did you even try, or did you? | 你到底有没有努力说服他 |
[07:08] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Lay off your mom. | 对你妈客气点 |
[07:10] | Well, you know, Hank, we wouldn’t even be arguing about this | 汉克 如果你和史蒂芬能让他来 |
[07:13] | if you and Steve would just make him come. | 我们就不必在这儿吵了 |
[07:15] | Why didn’t your people put him in the car? | 你们为何不硬抓他上车 |
[07:17] | Uh, because it’s not Nazi German, all right? | 因为这里不是纳粹德国 好吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, pl– you– Nazi Germany. | 什么纳粹德国啊 |
[07:21] | If I had a dollar for every time | 要是我每听到这话就能得到一块钱的话 |
[07:23] | I heard that. | 早就发了 |
[07:23] | You know what? I’m going to call him. | 知道吗 我要去给他打电话 |
[07:25] | He’s going to get his behind here immediately. | 他必须立刻躲到这里来 |
[07:28] | End of story. | 没得商量 |
[07:29] | Thank you. At least somebody is listening to me. | 谢谢你 至少还有人在听我说话 |
[07:32] | Because we are all in danger here. | 因为我们都很危险 |
[07:34] | We are not all in danger. | 我们没有都很危险 |
[07:35] | Will you stop saying that? | 你能别这么说吗 |
[07:37] | That is asking for trouble. | 这就是自找麻烦 |
[07:40] | Oh, come on, Walt. | 接电话 沃尔特 |
[07:47] | He’s not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[07:49] | Look, could we just take this down a notch? | 我们能都放轻松一点吗 |
[07:51] | Okay, everybody? | 行吗 各位 |
[07:52] | Sky, you guys can stay here as long as you like, okay? | 斯凯 你们在这儿想待多久都行 |
[07:55] | We’ve got plenty of room. | 我们有足够的房间 |
[07:56] | But I wouldn’t worry about any danger to Walt or any of us. | 但我不必担心沃尔特或我们任何人的安全 |
[07:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:01] | This whole thing’s just a damn smoke screen. | 这整件事只是烟幕弹 |
[08:04] | How do you mean a– a smoke screen? | 你什么意思 烟幕弹 |
[08:06] | An anonymous threat against me? | 给我写什么匿名恐吓 |
[08:08] | I’m stuck in a wheelchair. I’m not even on the job. | 我都坐上轮椅了 我甚至不在岗位上 |
[08:11] | No, someone doesn’t like the way I’ve been spending my free time. | 错了 是有人不满意我最近的业余活动 |
[08:15] | What, minerals? | 什么活动 买矿石吗 |
[08:20] | Timing seem a bit odd to you, huh? | 你不觉得太巧了吗 |
[08:22] | I mean, I start looking into, you know… | 你看 我才刚开始查那个谁 |
[08:27] | Fring, and all of a sudden I’m under lockdown for my… | 福林 突然之间就被禁足了 |
[08:28] | Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? | 等一下 你说谁 |
[08:30] | Gus Fring? | 古斯·福林 |
[08:32] | From the chicken restaurant? | 炸鸡店老板 |
[08:34] | Hank, what are you talking about? | 汉克 你说的是什么呀 |
[08:37] | Just one man’s humble opinion. | 个人观点 |
[08:39] | That’s all, | 仅此而已 |
[08:40] | but I think Los Pollos Hermanos | 不过我认为洛博罗炸鸡馆 |
[08:42] | is a front for the biggest meth distributor in the Southwest | 是西南最大冰毒贩的幌子 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God. Steve… | 我的上帝 史蒂芬 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God. Are you– Are you even looking into this? | 我的上帝 你们…有在查这件事吗 |
[08:50] | We’re looking into everything, | 我们不会放过任何线索 |
[08:51] | but we work on fact, not conjecture, | 但是我们的行动必须基于事实而非猜测 |
[08:53] | and the fact is that the scumbags that hit you first | 事实就是 当初袭击你的王八蛋 |
[08:57] | were Mexican cartel, | 来自墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[08:58] | not some German multinational whatever, | 不是什么德资跨国集团 |
[09:01] | and definitely not Colonel Sanders. | 更不是肯德基上校[指福林] |
[09:03] | Now, if we even had a shred of proof– | 哪怕我们有一丁点儿的证据 |
[09:05] | Isn’t that what you get paid to go get? | 给你薪水不就是让你找证据的吗 |
[09:09] | Remember that laundry I told you about? | 记得我跟你讲过的洗衣店吧 |
[09:11] | I’d start there. | 是我就从那边开查 |
[09:13] | Come on, man. | 想想啊 兄弟 |
[09:14] | It’s a perfect spot for a meth superlab. | 完美的冰毒实验室选址 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[09:20] | What if I’m right? | 万一我猜对了呢 |
[09:22] | Even if you were right– | 即便你猜对了 |
[09:23] | and you ain’t– | 虽然那不可能 |
[09:25] | but if you were, there’s no way in hell | 但是就算你猜对了 我也绝对没有可能 |
[09:27] | a judge is going to give me a search warrant– | 拿到法官批准的搜查令 |
[09:28] | Search warrant? | 要搜查令干什么 |
[09:30] | What happened to good, old-fashioned knock and talk? | 直接上门访谈的好传统被丢弃了吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot. | 哦对 我忘了 |
[09:35] | You were never very good at those, were you? | 那从来不是你长项 是不是 |
[10:09] | – Can I help you? – Yes, sir. | -要帮忙吗 -这样的 先生 |
[10:11] | My friend and I… we wondered if we could take a look around. | 我和我兄弟们能不能在你这查一下 |
[10:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:15] | – Sorry, what’s your name? – Dennis. | -不好意思 你叫什么 -丹尼斯 |
[10:17] | Dennis. Hey, I’m Steve Gomez. | 丹尼斯 我是史蒂芬·戈麦斯 |
[10:19] | I’m with the DEA, Drug Enforcement. | 毒品管制局 禁毒署的 |
[10:21] | What, is there– there a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[10:23] | Not for you. No, no problem. | 没问题 没你的事 |
[10:24] | We’re just wondering if we could take a look around. | 我们只是想检查一下 |
[10:26] | I, uh– | 我… |
[10:28] | Can I tell you a story? | 能给你讲个事吗 |
[10:31] | – Yeah. – I bust this chef. | -行啊 -我抓到一个厨师 |
[10:32] | Well, he says he’s a chef, | 他自称是厨师 |
[10:34] | but just because you work at a restaurant | 可是在餐厅打工 |
[10:36] | that charges $14 for a burger, | 一个汉堡卖到14块 |
[10:37] | that don’t make you a chef. | 不能算是厨师 |
[10:39] | That makes you a glorified burger flipper, | 顶多是个有手艺的做汉堡的 |
[10:41] | at least in my book. | 至少我是这么认为 |
[10:42] | Anyway, | 总之吧 |
[10:43] | so we bust this chef– heroin possession. | 我们抓了这个携带海洛因的厨师 |
[10:46] | He says, “Well, just because you found heroin | 他就狡辩 “你们在我工装兜里 |
[10:48] | “In my chef whites doesn’t make it mine. | 找到海洛因也不能证明就是我的 |
[10:51] | Maybe it came from the place that launders my chef whites” | 说不准是洗工装的洗衣房放进去的呢” |
[10:53] | this place. | 就是你家了 |
[10:55] | Oh, come on, man. I don’t want to do this stuff with you. | 老哥 我们这儿可没有那东西 |
[10:57] | I-I know, I know. | 我懂我懂 |
[10:58] | You don’t have to say it. I’ll say it for you. | 不用你说 我也清楚 |
[11:00] | His story is a big load of steaming horse shit. | 他就是满嘴胡编乱扯 |
[11:03] | I mean, we’re going to find heroin here | 你这儿能找到海洛因 |
[11:05] | like we’re going to find Jimmy Hoffa. Right? | 拉登早都抓住了 |
[11:08] | The thing is, is that the chef’s daddy | 问题是 这厨子的老爹 |
[11:11] | is a United States Senator. | 是联邦参议员 |
[11:13] | I’m not going to tell you which one, | 我不告诉你是哪个 |
[11:14] | but you probably know who he is, right? | 你八成也能猜出来 是吧 |
[11:16] | So now I’ve got to waste my time | 所以现在我的浪费时间 |
[11:18] | checking out this burger flipper’s story, | 核实这个做汉堡的编的瞎话 |
[11:21] | and if I don’t, his old man’s going to jam me up, | 如果我不查 他老子就会给我小鞋穿 |
[11:23] | my ASAC, my whole entire office. | 给我的助手 我们整个组的人穿 |
[11:26] | Politics, huh? | 政客难缠啊 |
[11:28] | So what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[11:29] | Listen, you know what? | 是这么回事 |
[11:31] | I have to check with my boss, and he’s out of town, | 我得跟老板请示 他出城去了 |
[11:33] | and I can’t promise I’ll reach him anytime soon either, you know? | 我也不能保证很快联系到他 |
[11:35] | Well, yeah, that’s probably the way to go, | 那就只好这么办了 |
[11:37] | so I’ll have to go get a warrant, | 我得申请搜查令 |
[11:39] | and we’ll do it official, | 一切按部就班来 |
[11:41] | but you’re probably going to have to close down for the day. | 那样的话你们今天就得停业 |
[11:43] | What– why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:44] | Twenty agents poking around? | 二十个探员四处查看 |
[11:46] | Come on, it’ll be less trouble if it was just us two, | 想想吧 只我们俩来岂不是少了很多麻烦 |
[11:48] | but your call. | 你决定 |
[11:55] | Just the two of you? | 只有你们两个 |
[11:57] | You’ll make it quick, right? | 你们会很快的是吧 |
[11:59] | Dennis, we’ll be like the wind. | 丹尼斯 我们来去如风 |
[12:03] | O-Okay. | 那成 |
[12:04] | – Could you tell him? Okay. | -你跟他说 -行啦 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 成啦 |
[12:16] | Oh, and, Dennis, can you clear out some of your people for us? | 丹尼斯 能不能帮忙把工人请出去 |
[12:19] | Confuses the dog’s nose. | 免得狗嗅错了 |
[13:30] | So how long we gotta be quiet down her? | 需要关机安静多久 |
[13:38] | Then what happens after this, | 之后会怎么样 |
[13:42] | provided they don’t find their way in here and bust our asses? | 假如他们没发现地下室 把我们都逮走的话 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna be, like, stuck down here in a laundry hamper | 我是不是就 这辈子都 |
[13:47] | for the rest of eternity? | 困在洗衣房地下了 |
[13:50] | No, I’m going on record. | 我这话你记住 |
[13:53] | This– This blows. | 真是操蛋 |
[14:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:06] | For you. | 找你 |
[14:15] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[14:17] | Do you know what’s happening upstairs? | 你知不知道地面上发生了什么事 |
[14:20] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我清楚得很 |
[14:22] | This is all the result of your former partner. | 这都是拜你的前搭档所赐 |
[14:26] | Do you understand now? | 你现在懂了吗 |
[14:28] | Do you see why this can’t continue? | 为什么不能这样下去 |
[14:32] | You know, I get it. | 我都明白 |
[14:34] | The guy’s a complete and total dick, | 他是个混账王八蛋 |
[14:35] | but I can’t– | 可我不能 |
[14:40] | I’m not signing off. | 我说过的话没变 |
[14:42] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[14:45] | Like I said, | 我之前说过了 |
[14:47] | if something final | 如果怀特老师 |
[14:52] | happens to Mr. White, | 有个三长两短 |
[14:55] | we are going to have a problem. | 你我就有麻烦了 |
[15:02] | So what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[15:08] | There will be an appropriate response. | 我会做出适当的回应 |
[15:10] | Appropriate? What does that mean? | 适当 是什么意思 |
[15:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:53] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[15:55] | We’re good. | 可以开工了 |
[17:10] | You have reached Walter White. | 这里是沃尔特·怀特 |
[17:11] | At the tone, please state your name, | 请在嘀声后 留下你的姓名 |
[17:13] | number, and the reason for your call. | 电话号码 和打来的原因 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[17:39] | You have six new messages. | 你有六条新留言 |
[17:42] | Hey, kid, it’s me, Goodman. | 孩子 是我 古德曼 |
[17:44] | Give me a call, would you? | 速度给我回电 |
[17:48] | Hey, need to hear from you. All right? | 喂 急需和你谈谈 |
[17:50] | Hope I made myself clear about that. | 我想我已经说的很清楚了 |
[17:52] | Call me as soon as you can. | 尽快给我回电 |
[17:57] | Pinkman, get over here. Stat, pronto. | 平克曼 快给我过来 速度 |
[17:58] | Don’t call. Just get over here. | 别打电话 给我直接过来 |
[18:00] | Would you just…? Please. | 你能不能 求你了 |
[18:03] | I don’t know if I’m speaking English here– | 我不知道是不是你听不懂我的话 |
[18:08] | What’s up? He’s waiting for me, yo. | 怎么了 他在等我 |
[18:11] | Hold up, hold up. | 稍等 稍等 |
[18:12] | The hell, man? | 你干什么 老兄 |
[18:14] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[18:15] | Hey, Goodman! Get out here! | 古德曼 快给我出来 |
[18:17] | Get– Hey! | 别碰我 |
[18:18] | Yo, get your goon off me. | 你个变态别碰我 |
[18:20] | Not him, moron. Drop. Leave it. Go lie down. | 不是他 白痴 放下 坐下 |
[18:22] | Sorry, you can’t be too careful these days. | 对不起 这几天不得不得小心点 |
[18:24] | Come on, come on. Lock the door, Frisky. | 快进来 把门锁上 弗里斯基 |
[18:27] | Jesus. | 我的天哪 |
[18:32] | Take a break, H.T. Let’s go. | 去休息一下吧 H.T 去吧 |
[18:34] | You’re going to stop calling me that, | 别再这么叫我 |
[18:35] | or I’m going to hang you by your tie. | 不然我就用你的领带绞死你 |
[18:37] | Yeah, yeah, stop showing off for the client. | 好 好 别再客户面前卖弄了 |
[18:40] | Honey Tits. I say it’s endearing. | 亲爱的小咪咪 是说你很讨人喜爱 |
[18:44] | So what’s so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[18:47] | Well, they’re here– | 他们来了 |
[18:48] | the end times, kid. | 没时间了 孩子 |
[18:49] | End times. | 没时间了 |
[18:51] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:52] | And why the hell you drag me down here for? | 为什么你把我拉来这 |
[18:54] | You want your money, don’t you? | 你想要你的钱不是吗 |
[18:55] | I assume that you do. | 我想你应该想 |
[18:57] | What, that couldn’t wait? | 什么 这有什么好急的 |
[18:59] | You ever hear the expression “A fart in the wind,” Kid? | 你听说过人间蒸发这个词吗 孩子 |
[19:01] | Well, inside of an hour, that’s going to be me, okay? | 我在一个小时内就会这样了 |
[19:03] | I’m hitting the road. I’m gone. I’m out of here. | 我要跑路了 我要离开这里 |
[19:06] | What, for, like, good? | 你说什么 真的走了 |
[19:08] | For as long as it takes. | 因为必须如此 |
[19:09] | I don’t like my heat so hot, if you catch my drift. | 你懂我的意思的话 我不想把话说得太明 |
[19:12] | I’m not catching, like, anything you’re saying, | 我不懂你到底在说什么 |
[19:14] | and what the hell is your problem? | 你到底怎么了 |
[19:16] | You haven’t talked to your partner, have you? | 你没和你搭档说过话吧 |
[19:18] | No, not since last night. | 从昨晚开始就没有 |
[19:19] | Today he didn’t show up to work, | 今天他都没来工作 |
[19:21] | and the DEA just happened to, like, raid us. | 毒品管制局还正好来突击搜查 |
[19:24] | Yeah, some coincidence, huh? | 没错 有点太巧了 对吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 这我倒是不清楚 |
[19:29] | All I know is when he tells me | 我只知道 他告诉我 |
[19:31] | that your employer took him out in the desert | 你们的雇主把他带到沙漠里 |
[19:34] | and threatened to murder his entire family, | 然后威胁要灭他全家 |
[19:35] | I sit up and take notice | 我突然想到 |
[19:36] | because, hey, after all, what am I if not family? | 因为毕竟我不是他的家人 我会被怎么样 |
[19:39] | What are you– What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:41] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事情 |
[19:44] | I don’t know. Forget it. | 我不知道 当我没说 |
[19:45] | He– He exaggerates, right? He does that. | 他有点夸张了 他经常这样 |
[19:48] | Hey, listen, do me a favor. | 听着 帮我个忙 |
[19:50] | Would you put in a good word for me with Fring? | 能在福林面前说说我好话吗 |
[19:52] | I mean, just for old time’s sake. | 看在我们这么久交情上 |
[19:56] | I can’t afford to butter the wrong bread here. | 这些话我真说不出口 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 明白了吧 |
[20:36] | Nothing, huh? | 没有发现 是吗 |
[20:37] | Clean as a whistle, | 非常干净 |
[20:39] | so he says. | 他也这么说 |
[20:59] | You have reached Walter White. | 这里是沃尔特·怀特 |
[21:01] | At the tone, please state your name, | 请在嘀声后 留下你的姓名 |
[21:03] | number, and the reason for your call. | 电话号码 和打来的原因 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[21:07] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[21:09] | I really wish you’d pick up. | 真希望你能接电话 |
[21:15] | God, I just– | 天呐 我只是 |
[21:19] | Call me back, okay? | 给我回个电话 好吗 |
[21:21] | Just– Just call me back, please. | 给我回个电话 求你了 |
[21:42] | Hi, I’m sorry. Is it okay if I come out here for a few minutes? | 很抱歉 我能在这里呆一会吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, sure, just stay up here, if you would. | 当然 别出去就行 |
[22:01] | Excuse me, I wonder | 打扰了 我想问 |
[22:03] | if you have a– an extra cigarette? | 你有烟么 |
[22:06] | I sure could use a smoke right about now. | 我现在想抽支烟 |
[22:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:00] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:10] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:14] | What hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[23:20] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[23:21] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[23:22] | – Where’s Brock? – They’ve got him inside. | -布洛克在哪 -他们把他带进去了 |
[23:24] | Grandma’s with him. | 奶奶正陪着他 |
[23:25] | They got me filling out all this paperwork– | 他们让我填这些单子 |
[23:28] | How’s he doing? Tell me what’s going on? | 他现在怎么样了 告诉我发生了什么 |
[23:30] | The doctors– they don’t know what it is exactly. | 医生们说 他们也不知道这是什么 |
[23:33] | It’s like– It’s like he’s got the flu, | 他就像得了流感一样 |
[23:36] | but– but he just keeps getting worse. | 可他的情况却越来越糟 |
[23:42] | Jess, I don’t understand. | 杰西 我不明白 |
[23:46] | He was fine this morning. | 他早上还好好的 |
[23:49] | He was fine. | 他本来好好的 |
[23:55] | Andrea Cantillo? | 哪个是安德莉亚·坎蒂略的家人 |
[23:56] | Right here. | 我是 |
[23:57] | Ms. Cantillo, we’re going to go ahead | 坎蒂略夫人 我们要 |
[23:59] | and admit your son to the pediatric ICU. | 将你的儿子送往儿科重症监护病房 |
[24:01] | – You can bring that with you. – Okay. | -把这些带上 -好的 |
[24:03] | So you’re the boy’s father? | 你是孩子的父亲吗 |
[24:05] | – No. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -不是 -好吧 对不起 |
[24:07] | It’s just we try to keep it to two visitors maximum, so– okay? | 我们最多只能接受两名访客 请谅解 |
[24:10] | No, go, go. I’ll be out here if you need me. | 没关系 你快去 我就在外面 |
[24:12] | Go, go ahead. | 快去 |
[24:44] | No. | 不要啊 |
[24:45] | No, no. | 不要啊 |
[24:48] | No. No. | 不要啊 |
[24:49] | No… no… | 不要啊 |
[24:52] | Come on. | 不要啊 |
[24:53] | No! | 不要啊 |
[25:10] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[25:12] | Andr– | 安德莉亚 |
[25:13] | Hey, hey, hey, no yelling. | 喂 别大喊大叫 |
[25:15] | – Andrea– I need– – We can’t have you back here. | -安德莉亚 我要和他 -我们不能再让你进去了 |
[25:16] | No, I need to talk to her. All right? I need to talk to her. | 我要和她谈谈 我要和她谈谈 |
[25:18] | You two, just take this outside. | 你们两个 出去谈 |
[25:19] | Would you please– | 请你们 |
[25:20] | Brock is sick in here. | 布洛克还在里面奄奄一息呢 |
[25:22] | Come here– Here. | 跟我来 |
[25:23] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[25:24] | Jesse, what is it? | 杰西 干什么 |
[25:28] | Jesse, I can’t go. | 杰西 我不能走 |
[25:29] | Brock stays in here. | 布洛克还留在这里 |
[25:31] | Okay. What– | 好的 那 |
[25:32] | I’m– I’m thinking Brock | 我 我想布洛克 |
[25:34] | may have been poisoned. Okay? | 可能是被下毒了 明白吗 |
[25:35] | What? | 什么 |
[25:37] | There’s this stuff, this stuff called ricin. | 这个东西 这个东西叫蓖麻毒素 |
[25:40] | It sounds like “Rice.” | 听起来像米饭的发音 |
[25:41] | You need to tell the doctors about it. | 你得去告诉医生 |
[25:44] | Why would you say that? How do you know? | 你为什么这么说 你怎么知道 |
[25:45] | It doesn’t matter. Just tell them, it’s a guess. | 那不重要 只要告诉他们 这是个猜想 |
[25:48] | Okay? Ricin. | 明白吗 蓖麻毒素 |
[25:49] | They’ll know what you’re talking about. | 他们会明白你说的是什么 |
[25:51] | Jesse, if there’s something you’re not saying, | 杰西 如果你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[25:54] | you’ve got to tell me– | 你一定得告诉我 |
[25:55] | Look, I gotta go. I gotta go see some one. | 我得走 我得去见个人 |
[25:57] | Jesse. Look, I’m sorry. | 杰西 对不起 |
[25:59] | I’m sorr– I gotta go. Just tell them. | 对不起 我得走了 告诉他们 |
[26:01] | Okay? Now! Just do it! | 好吗 快 告诉他们 |
[26:06] | Hello? Can you buzz me in, please? | 你好 请让我进去好吗 |
[26:09] | Buzz me in! | 让我进去 |
[26:40] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[26:42] | We need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[26:45] | Who’s with you? | 你跟谁一起 |
[26:46] | No one, just me. Let me in. | 没别人 就我 让我进去 |
[27:05] | I don’t know what you’re thinking coming here. | 居然跑来这里 真不知道你怎么想的 |
[27:09] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[27:11] | What does it matter? | 现在还有关系么 |
[27:13] | Everything, it’s all– all coming to an end. | 所有的 所有的一切都要结束了 |
[27:17] | Do you even know what’s happening? | 你到底知不知道发生了什么 |
[27:20] | the full scope of what’s happening? | 从头到尾发生了什么 |
[27:23] | They took me out into the desert. | 他们把我带去了沙漠 |
[27:25] | They put a hood over my head | 用布蒙住了我的头 |
[27:28] | and drove me out into the desert, | 然后开车把我拉到沙漠 |
[27:29] | on my knees. | 要我跪下 |
[27:30] | They threatened my family, | 他们用我的家人恐吓我 |
[27:32] | and not just Hank. | 不光是汉克 |
[27:36] | My wife, my children… | 还有我的妻子 我的孩子 |
[27:44] | It’s just a matter of time now. | 现在只是时间早晚的问题 |
[27:49] | I was– I was able to protect them for now, | 我现在还能保护他们 |
[27:53] | but… | 但是 |
[27:57] | Gus is going to make his move… | 古斯会马上采取行动 |
[28:12] | and I don’t– I don’t know when. | 我 我不知道时间 |
[28:17] | I don’t know where or how. | 我不知道地点 也不知道方式 |
[28:23] | All I know is it’s going to happen. | 我只知道马上就要开始了 |
[28:31] | And I’m powerless to stop him. | 而我无力阻挡 |
[28:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:43] | Why did you do it? | 你干了什么 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:46] | Jesse, Gus gave me no choice. | 杰西 古斯逼得我别无选择 |
[28:50] | I had to call the DEA | 我不得不打电话给毒品管制局 |
[28:52] | to protect my family. | 来保护我的家人 |
[28:53] | What else could I do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[28:54] | No. No, you son of a bitch. | 不 不 你个婊子养的 |
[28:56] | You know what you did. | 你知道你做了什么 |
[28:57] | Okay, look, just– | 冷静 冷静 |
[29:00] | just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[29:01] | Okay? Just put it down, and we’ll talk. | 好吧 把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[29:03] | All right? | 行吗 |
[29:04] | You tell me– tell me what it is you think I did. | 你告诉我 告诉我 你认为我做了什么 |
[29:07] | Brock– why did you poison him? | 布洛克 你为什么要给他下毒 |
[29:10] | Who’s Brock? | 谁是布洛克 |
[29:12] | You saw him in my living room just last night. | 你昨晚在我客厅里见过他 |
[29:14] | You came to my door, and you looked right at him, | 你走到我门前 直接就看到他了 |
[29:16] | so don’t tell me you don’t know him. | 别跟我说你不认识他 |
[29:18] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[29:20] | Jesse, I have no idea who these people are. | 杰西 我完全不知道那些人是谁 |
[29:23] | Now, please– Okay, that’s Brock, | 现在 拜托 好吧 是布洛克 |
[29:27] | and– and he was poisoned? | 是他被下毒了吗 |
[29:28] | The ricin! He’s dying | 蓖麻毒素 他快死了 |
[29:32] | because someone gave it to him, | 因为有人给了他蓖麻毒素 |
[29:34] | and only you and I | 而你我二人 |
[29:36] | were the only two people on earth | 是这个世界上唯二 |
[29:37] | who knew about it. | 知道这点的人 |
[29:39] | Now wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:42] | Maybe he went into your pockets and accid– | 也许他去翻了你的口袋 然后 |
[29:43] | No! | 不 |
[29:44] | I had it. | 我有 |
[29:46] | I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning. | 今天早上我的口袋里还有蓖麻香烟 |
[29:50] | The last time I saw Brock was last night, | 我最后一次看见布洛克是在昨天晚上 |
[29:52] | and this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack. | 今天早上 我把香烟换到了新口袋里 |
[29:56] | There’s no way Brock took it himself. | 布洛克根本没可能自己拿到 |
[29:58] | Jesse, you’re not thinking clearly. | 杰西 你根本没想明白 |
[30:00] | Listen, you said it yourself | 听着 你自己说的 |
[30:02] | that you had it this morning. | 你今天早上还有 |
[30:03] | Then when could I have possibly gotten it? | 那我怎么可能拿到 |
[30:06] | You– You had Saul do it. | 你 你让索尔做的 |
[30:08] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[30:10] | Yeah, I went to his office. | 对 我过去他的办公室 |
[30:12] | He called me and just had to see me today. | 他打电话给我 说今天一定要见我 |
[30:14] | His big man-mountain bodyguard patted me down. | 他那个大块头保镖搜遍了我全身 |
[30:16] | That’s when he must’ve stolen it off of me, right? | 他肯定是那时候偷走的 对吗 |
[30:20] | That’s the plan? Was that the plan? | 这就是你们的计划 是不是 |
[30:24] | Jesse, why? | 杰西 为什么 |
[30:28] | Why, in God’s name, | 为什么 看在上帝的份上 |
[30:32] | would I poison a child? | 我为什么要给一个孩子下毒 |
[30:33] | To get back at me. | 为了报复我 |
[30:37] | Because I’m helping Gus, | 因为我在帮古斯 |
[30:39] | and this is your way | 这就是你报复的方式 |
[30:40] | of ripping my heart out before you’re dead and gone. | 你要在你死之前把我的心活活撕开 |
[30:44] | Just admit it. | 快承认 |
[30:46] | Admit what you did. | 承认你的罪行 |
[30:48] | Admit it! | 快承认 |
[30:49] | I did not do this! | 我什么也没做 |
[30:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:52] | Stop lying! | 别再撒谎 |
[30:54] | I’m not– I’m not lying. | 我没 我没撒谎 |
[30:56] | I’m not lying. Just listen to me. | 我没撒谎 你听我说 |
[30:57] | Listen to me. What would I have to gain? | 听我说 我有什么好处呢 |
[31:00] | What possible, possible could– | 怎么可能 怎么可能会 |
[31:04] | Who– who would– | 谁 谁会 |
[31:09] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[31:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:19] | Stop laughing. | 别笑了 |
[31:21] | Stop laughing! | 别笑了 |
[31:28] | I have been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[31:31] | I have been waiting all day, | 我等了一整天 |
[31:34] | waiting for Gus to send | 等着古斯 |
[31:36] | one of his men to kill me… | 派他的某个手下来杀我 |
[31:41] | and it’s you. | 居然是你 |
[31:46] | Who do you know | 你知道谁 |
[31:48] | who’s okay with using children, Jesse? | 谁对于利用孩子毫不愧心吗 杰西 |
[31:51] | Who do you know who has allowed children to be murdered? | 你知道谁可以任由一个孩子被杀而无动于衷吗 |
[31:55] | Hm? Gus! | 是古斯 |
[31:58] | He has– He has been 10 steps ahead of me at every turn, | 他总是先发制人 |
[32:02] | and now the one thing that he needed | 只有征得了你的同意 |
[32:06] | to finally get rid of me is your consent, | 他才能除掉我 |
[32:07] | and, boy, he’s got that now. | 现在他得逞了 |
[32:08] | He’s got it. | 你妥协了 |
[32:10] | And not only does he have that, | 而且他不仅得到了你的同意 |
[32:12] | but he manipulated you | 还操控你 |
[32:14] | into pulling the trigger for him. | 成为了他的枪手 |
[32:16] | Only you and I knew about the ricin! | 只有我们俩知道蓖麻毒素的事 |
[32:19] | No! You don’t even believe that | 才怪 你根本不相信 |
[32:21] | Gus’ cameras everywhere. | 古斯的摄像头无处不在 |
[32:23] | Please. Listen to yourself. | 拜托 你听听自己的心声 |
[32:26] | No, he has known everything all along. | 他知道 他自始至终都无所不知 |
[32:29] | Where were you today? In the lab? | 你今天都去了哪里 实验室吗 |
[32:31] | And you don’t think it’s possible | 难道你觉得不可能是 |
[32:32] | that Tyrus lifted the cigarette out of your locker? | 是泰鲁斯把你柜子里的香烟拿出来的吗 |
[32:36] | Come on. | 别傻了 |
[32:38] | Don’t you see? | 你还看不出来吗 |
[32:40] | You are the last piece of the puzzle. | 你是最后一块拼图 |
[32:43] | You are everything that he’s wanted. | 你正是他所需要的一切 |
[32:45] | You’re his cook now. | 你现在成了他的毒师 |
[32:47] | You’re the cook, and you have proven | 你成了毒师 你还证明了 |
[32:49] | that you can run a lab without me, | 没有我 你也可以称得起一间实验室 |
[32:52] | and now that cook has reason to kill me. | 现在你这位毒师有理由杀我了 |
[32:56] | Think about it! | 好好想想吧 |
[32:58] | It’s brilliant. | 计划太妙了 |
[33:01] | So go ahead. | 那你动手吧 |
[33:04] | Go ahead. | 动手 |
[33:06] | If you think that I am capable of doing this, then go ahead. | 如果你认为我有能力做这件事 那就动手吧 |
[33:10] | Put a bullet in my head | 把子弹射入我脑门 |
[33:13] | and kill me right now. | 立马杀了我 |
[33:18] | Do it! | 动手 |
[33:21] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:22] | I’ll do it. | 我会动手的 |
[33:24] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:27] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:59] | I’m going to find the son of a bitch, | 我要去找那狗杂种 |
[34:01] | and I’m going to kill him. | 然后毙了他 |
[34:01] | No, don’t. | 不 别去 |
[34:04] | He’ll see you coming. | 他会知道你过去的 |
[34:10] | You’ll die before you get anywhere near him. | 你靠近他前就死了 |
[34:13] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[34:15] | Jesse. Jesse, just get in your car. | 杰西 杰西 你只要上车 |
[34:19] | Just go. | 开走就好 |
[34:21] | Just drive. | 开走就好 |
[34:23] | No, I’m going to do this one way or another, Mr. White. | 不 怀特老师 不管怎样 我都会杀了他 |
[34:32] | Then let me help. | 那让我帮你 |
[35:03] | Oh, Jesus, Mr. Pinkman, | 天呐 平克曼先生 |
[35:06] | I’m not going to keep telling you. | 我不想对你重复了 |
[35:08] | Unless the family wants you in there, | 除非征得家属允许 |
[35:10] | you’re not allowed. | 不然你不能进来 |
[35:13] | You can’t keep coming in here like this. | 你不能总这样擅自进来 |
[35:15] | You hear me? You understand? | 听到了吗 听得懂吗 |
[35:19] | Mr. Pinkman, I’m going to call security. | 平克曼先生 我得叫保安了 |
[35:25] | All right, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[35:30] | Come on now. | 快走吧 |
[35:33] | Mr. Pinkman, final warning. | 平克曼先生 我最后警告你一遍 |
[36:09] | You need to be at work now. | 你现在该去干活了 |
[36:13] | I already told you. I’m not going. | 我告诉过你了 我不去 |
[36:19] | You’ve got a batch that will be ruined | 你这批货要作废了 |
[36:21] | and an employer who will be very upset | 如果真作废了 |
[36:24] | if that happens. | 老板会不高兴的 |
[36:25] | And I could give a shit. | 你以为我会在乎吗 |
[36:29] | I’m not leaving here. | 我不走 |
[36:31] | If my employer has a problem with that, | 如果我老板不满意 |
[36:33] | he can tell me himself, | 他可以自己跟我说 |
[36:35] | not his errand boy. | 而不是让他的小跟班来传话 |
[36:42] | Get– | 给我… |
[36:45] | Hey, I don’t know this guy! | 我不认识这个人 |
[36:47] | Call Security! | 叫保安来 |
[36:48] | I’m being attacked! | 有人打我 |
[36:56] | Yeah, that’s right. | 好 这就对了 |
[37:15] | We’ve got a situation. | 这里有情况 |
[37:51] | 他应该 注意到我了 | |
[39:14] | He’d like to speak with you. | 他要跟你说话 |
[39:16] | I told you, I’m not leaving. | 我告诉过你 我不走 |
[39:19] | He’s downstairs. | 他就在楼下 |
[39:36] | Tyrus told me what’s happening– | 泰鲁斯把情况都向我汇报了 |
[39:40] | the sick child. | 那个孩子的病情 |
[39:43] | I understand your preoccupation, | 我能理解你有急事 |
[39:45] | but, Jesse, I am running a business. | 可是 杰西 我有生意要做 |
[39:50] | I need you back at the lab to complete the cook. | 我需要你回到实验室把活干完 |
[39:53] | You can return when you’re done. | 你干完就能回来了 |
[39:58] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[40:00] | It is, as you must know, in both of our best interests. | 你一定清楚 这样对我们双方都好 |
[40:07] | That little boy upstairs is dying. | 楼上那个小男孩快死了 |
[40:12] | I can’t be away. I don’t even want to be here now. | 我不能走 我也根本不想待在这里 |
[40:16] | I can’t be away if something happens, if he– | 如果他有什么三长两短 我不能不在身边 |
[40:19] | I am very sorry. | 我深感遗憾 |
[40:23] | Is there anything I can do? | 我可以帮得上忙吗 |
[40:25] | I am on the board of this hospital. | 我是这家医院的股东 |
[40:27] | I can recommend doctors, | 我可以推荐医生给你 |
[40:30] | make sure he gets whatever he needs, | 确保能满足他的一切所需 |
[40:33] | the best treatment. | 获得最好的治疗 |
[40:37] | He’s not sick. | 他没病 |
[40:40] | He was poisoned. | 他是被下毒了 |
[40:46] | How did that happen? | 怎么会 |
[40:50] | The doctors– | 那些医生 |
[40:53] | they don’t know. | 也不知道 |
[41:06] | This current batch… | 这批货 |
[41:10] | is surely ruined now. | 现在一定是废了 |
[41:13] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[41:29] | Stay with the boy. | 陪着这个孩子 |
[41:32] | Tyrus will dump what’s there and clean the tanks. | 泰鲁斯会销毁这批货 然后清理容器 |
[41:36] | You will start a new batch | 你到时再做一批新的 |
[41:39] | when you are ready to return… | 等你下周准备好 |
[41:45] | next week. | 回归 |
[42:18] | There you are. | 来了 |
[42:22] | There you are. | 来了 |
[42:43] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[43:05] | Why’d you stop? | 为什么停步 |
[43:08] | Why did you stop? | 为什么停步 |
[43:17] | Why did you stop? | 为什么停步 |
[43:24] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[44:09] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[44:10] | Please. Oh, God, please. | 拜托 天呐 拜托 |
[44:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[44:39] | No, no, no. No, don’t go. | 不 不 不 别走 |
[44:40] | Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go. | 别走 别走 别走 |
[44:42] | No. No. | 别 别啊 |
[44:46] | Oh, sh… | 他娘… |
[44:51] | No. | 不要啊 |