英文名称:District 9
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | You know, after last year’s corporate, my wife was always encouraging me. | 自去年后进入公司后 我的妻子总是鼓励我 |
[00:56] | You know, she said: you did fine, you did fine in the corporate. | 她说 你干得很出色 你在公司干得很出色 |
[00:59] | I was a bit nervous. This little guy… hello. Sorry. | 我有些紧张 这小麦克风 哈罗 对不起 |
[01:02] | That’s nice, eh? Nice background with the people there… | 这样很好 是吗 很好的背景 有人在那里 |
[01:06] | We are here at the… must I look..? – Just look straight at the lens. | -我们正在 我必须这样看 -直看着镜头就好 |
[01:10] | We are here at the… MNU head office, | 我们现在在MNU[多国联]总部 |
[01:13] | Wikus Van De Merwe Department of Alien Affairs. My name is Wikus Van De Merwe. | 外星人事务部我是维库斯・范德默尔 |
[01:16] | And behind me you can see the Alien Affairs’ workers. | 在我身后 你会看到其他外星人事务处的工作人员 |
[01:20] | And what we do here at this department is… | 我们这个部门的工作是 |
[01:23] | we try to engage with the Prawn | 我们试图与大虾沟通交流 |
[01:26] | on behalf of MNU and on behalf of humans. | 为了MNU和人类的利益 |
[01:32] | To everyone’s surprise, the ship didn’t come to a stop | 让所有人都感到意外的是 太空船并没有停在 |
[01:36] | over Manhattan or Washington or Chicago, | 曼哈顿 华盛顿 抑或芝加哥 |
[01:39] | but instead it costed to a halt directly over the city of Johannesburg. | 反而直接停在了约翰内斯堡上空 |
[01:46] | The doors didn’t open for 3 months. It just hovered there. Nobody could get in. | 船门在三个月内都没有打开 它就悬浮在那里 没人能够进去 |
[01:50] | And they eventually decided, after much deliberation, | 在深思熟虑之后 他们终于决定 |
[01:53] | that the best thing to do would be to physically cut their way in. | 最好的方法是切割飞船 破门而入 |
[02:04] | We were on the verge of first contact. | 我们即将进行第一次接触 |
[02:09] | The whole world was watching. | 整个世界都在注视着 |
[02:12] | Expecting, I don’t know… | 期待着 或许是 |
[02:15] | …music from heaven and bright shining lights. | 音乐伴着强光闪耀从天而降 |
[02:23] | Oh my God! | 哦 天呀 |
[02:33] | The creatures were extremely malnourished, | 这生物非常营养不良 |
[02:36] | they were very unhealthy, they seemed to be aimless. | 他们非常不健康 看起来精神恍惚 |
[02:40] | There was a lot of international pressure on us at the time. | 那时 我们承受着来自世界各地的压力 |
[02:43] | The entire world was looking at Johannesburg, | 整个世界都在看着约翰内斯堡 |
[02:46] | so we had to do the right thing. | 因此 我们必须做正确的事情 |
[02:48] | The government then established an aid group that started to | 随后政府成立了一个援救小组开始 |
[02:51] | ferry the aliens to a temporary camp set up just beneath the ship. | 将这些外星人运送到 船下方的建立的临时营地里 |
[02:56] | We didn’t have a plan. There was a million of them. | 我们并没有明确的计划 他们有数百万人 |
[03:01] | So, what was a temporary holding zone soon became fenced, | 因此 临时的收容所就成为了隔离区 |
[03:05] | became militarized. And before we knew it, it was a slum. | 并开始实施军事化管理 而在之前 这是一个贫民窟 |
[03:10] | But the truth is, nobody really knew what this place was. | 但事实是 没人真正知道 这究竟是什么地方 |
[03:13] | There’s a lot of secrets in District 9. | 在第九区有很多不为人知的秘密 |
[03:16] | 第九区 | |
[03:26] | At first, a lot of attention was given to… | 起初 大家的注意力都集中在 |
[03:29] | giving the aliens a proper status and protection. | 给予外星人一个适当的地位和保护 |
[03:33] | They’re spending so much money to keep them here. | 为了维持那些外星人生活 他们花了大量的钱 |
[03:36] | When they could be spending it on other things, but… | 而这些钱本可以花在其它地方 |
[03:39] | …at least they’re keeping them separate from us. | 但至少这把外星人和我们分开了 |
[03:47] | l want to be realistic with everyone. The aliens will not be able to go home. | 我想每个人都应该实际点 这些外星人将不可能回到他们原来的星球 |
[03:52] | The aliens are here to stay. | 外星人会在这里长留下来 |
[03:55] | There were literally thousands of different theories | 对于这件事 人们有各种解释 |
[03:57] | as to why the ship seemed inoperable, and what was speculated was that | 至于船为什么无法操作 只能推测是 |
[04:02] | the command module had detached itself from the main ship, | 指挥舱已经和主船分离了 |
[04:05] | and then somehow mysteriously became lost. | 然后 又莫名其妙地失踪了 |
[04:07] | Did it fall by itself or was it programmed? I don’t know. | 它是自己堕落的还是按照预定程序 我不知道 |
[04:13] | Examination of the old video footage | 认真检查影像镜头 |
[04:16] | shows very clearly that a piece falls from the ship. | 可以清楚地发现有一小块东西 从船上掉落下来 |
[04:23] | We look for it. We look everywhere. | 我们搜索它 我们到处搜索它 |
[04:26] | This piece that’s falling caused us bloody problems. | 这一小块堕落物引发了流血冲突 |
[04:29] | More energy weapon caches found. | 发现了很多隐藏的武器 |
[04:31] | The Special task force conducted raids in District 9. | 特种部队突袭了第九区 |
[04:34] | Where there’s a weapon, there’s crime. Tensions rose, and rose. | 有武器的地方就有犯罪 紧张状况不断上升 上升 |
[04:37] | People became more and more fed up, and eventually the rioting started. | 人们变得越来越不满 并最终引发了骚乱 |
[04:41] | Residents in Tembisa rioted for the third consecutive night | Tembisa的居民为了把外星人 从他们的小镇上赶走 |
[04:45] | in an attempt to remove all the aliens from their township. | 连续暴动了三个晚上 |
[04:54] | I think they must fix that ship and they must go. | 我想他们一定要修好那艘船 他们必须离开 |
[04:57] | A virus, a selective virus. Release it near the aliens. | 病毒 精心挑选一种病毒 把它释放到外星人附近 |
[05:02] | They must just go. I don’t know where, just go. | 他们必须离开 不管去哪 尽管走开 |
[05:05] | If they was from another country we might understand. | 如果他们是来自其它 我们能理解的国家的话 |
[05:07] | But they are not even from this planet. | 但他们甚至都不是地球上的 |
[05:09] | The government have enforced a nationwide curfew. | 政府已实施全国宵禁 |
[05:12] | The aliens, prawns, they take my wife away. | 外星人 那些大虾 他们夺走了我的妻子 |
[05:15] | The derogatory term Prawn is used for the alien, and obviously it implies | 这个贬损的词”大虾”用来指那些外星人 很明显 他暗指 |
[05:19] | something that is a bottom feeder, that scavenges the leftovers. | 那些以食腐为生的低等动物 |
[05:23] | I mean, you can’t say they don’t look like that. | 我的意思是 你不能说 他们不像那种动物 |
[05:26] | That’s what they look like, right? They look like prawns. | 他们看起来就是那个样子 不是吗 他们看起来的确像大虾 |
[05:28] | The aliens made off with an undisclosed amount of cash. One bystander was hurt. | 外星人抢走了数额不明的现金 一个旁观者受伤了 |
[05:33] | What for an alien might be seen as something recreational, | 在外星人看来那些娱乐的事情 |
[05:36] | setting fire to a truck, derailing a train, | 比如放火点燃汽车 让火车出轨 |
[05:40] | is for us obviously an extremely destructive act. | 对人们而言 这些都明显是极端具有破坏性的行为 |
[05:44] | They can take the sneakers you are wearing off you. | 他们会抢走走你穿着的运动鞋 |
[05:48] | They take whatever you have on you. Your cell phone or anything. | 他们会抢走你身上的一切 你的手机或者其它任何东西 |
[05:51] | After that they kill you. | 之后 他们会要了你的命 |
[05:54] | And now, after 20 years, public pressure had forced the government | 现在 20年后 公众的压力迫使政府 |
[05:58] | to shift the aliens out of Johannesburg. | 将这些外星人移出约翰内斯堡 |
[06:01] | They had had enough and they wanted District 9 to be moved, | 他们受够了 他们希望 第九区搬走 |
[06:05] | and more intensively policed and controlled. | 并受到更多警力更强的控制 |
[06:08] | So, to enforce this mass eviction, the government turned to MNU. | 因此 要实施这个大规模的驱逐行动 政府借助于MNU的力量 |
[06:11] | Welcome all and thank you for coming. | 欢迎你们 谢谢你们的到来 |
[06:14] | Please listen very closely to this briefing. | 请认真听这个简短的声明 |
[06:17] | Today we start a very complex and delicate operation. | 今天我们要开始一个非常复杂和棘手的行动 |
[06:22] | This is the largest operation that MNU has ever undertaken, | 这是MNU所执行过的最大的行动 |
[06:27] | and we believe that it is going to be undertaken successfully. | 并且我们相信这次一定会执行地非常成功 |
[06:31] | It is to move 1.8 million prawns | 这次我们要将180万大虾 |
[06:35] | from their present home in District 9 to a safer and better location | 从他们现有的家第九区转移到 位于约翰内斯堡200公里之外的 |
[06:39] | 200 kilometers outside of Johannesburg City. | 一个更好更安全的场所 |
[06:43] | We built a nice new facility where the prawn can go, | 我们在那里建造了一个更舒适的新环境 在那里 大虾 |
[06:46] | he can be comfortable, he can stay there… | 能够过得相对舒适 它们可以呆在那里 |
[06:49] | The people of Johannesburg and of South Africa are going to live | 大虾远离了约翰内斯堡和南非的居民 |
[06:53] | happily and safely, knowing that that prawn is very far away. | 人们就可以过上快乐和安全的生活 |
[06:58] | UIO protocol dictates that we give the aliens | UIO协议要求我们在驱逐前24小时 |
[07:02] | 24 hours notice of our right to evict. | 给予外星人的驱逐通知 |
[07:06] | Today, you will serve these notices getting the aliens to sign I-27 form. | 今天 你们将宣布这一正式通知 让外星人们签订I-27协议 |
[07:12] | The legality that MNU is using to evict the aliens is simply a whitewash. | MNU用来驱逐外星人的法律 实际上只是一个幌子 |
[07:17] | I’m going to appoint a field officer to take direct command. | 我将任命地区负责人来直接指挥 |
[07:22] | Wikus Van De Merwe. | 维库斯・范德默尔 |
[07:24] | Everybody always said that Wikus was not a very smart boy, | 人人都说维库斯不是一个非常机灵的孩子 |
[07:28] | but he was a wonderful son. That was my Wikus, just… | 但他是一个非凡的儿子 是我的维库斯 正如 |
[07:35] | Feels like life on the big stage. Thank you Piet… Mr Smith. | 感觉这是人生的一大步 谢谢你 皮耶特 史密斯先生 |
[07:39] | l had to put aside the fact that my daughter was married to Wikus. | 我得抛开我女儿嫁给维库斯的事实 |
[07:44] | That didn’t affect my decision to promote him. | 那并没有影响我提升他的决定 |
[07:48] | It’s almost as big as my wedding day. You know… not as big. | 这个升职几乎和我结婚的日子一样重大 嗯 当然还没有结婚那么重大 |
[07:53] | Wikus was always making me things. | 维库斯总给我亲手制作很多东西 |
[07:55] | He said that way they just mean so much more. | 他说这这些东西都情深意长 |
[07:59] | He left this paper-mache bowl on the sofa one day | 有一天 他把这个纸钵留在了沙发上 |
[08:02] | and I didn’t see it and I sat down, and I… kinda squashed it. | 而我并没有看到 我坐下了 并 把它压扁了 |
[08:06] | They took all his stuff away for the investigation, and… | 为了调查 他们把他的所有东西都带走了 |
[08:10] | I made them bring it all back. | 而我向他们把东西全都要回来了 |
[08:13] | Hey, congratulations, man! – Thanks, man. | 嘿 恭喜你 年轻人 谢谢 先生 |
[08:16] | Okay, you’re gonna go to P7. – Wikus! – How is it going, man? | 你去P7 维库斯 事情怎样了 |
[08:19] | Here’s the shake. P9 for you. – Thanks. | 这么办吧 P9归你 谢谢 |
[08:22] | I’m not saying what he did was right, but… | 我并不是说他做的是对的 但 |
[08:25] | he took the choices that were given to him. | 他选择了那些给他的 |
[08:28] | This is Trent. Fundiswa, Trent. – Hi. | -这是特雷特 -方德斯瓦 特雷特 -你好 |
[08:31] | Fundiswa is the guy that I’ve selected to replace me. | 方德斯瓦是我挑选来替补我的人 |
[08:34] | If he can make it today, eh? – I’ll make it. | -今天他能做到吗 啊 -我会做到的 |
[08:37] | I just want everyone watching this right now | 我现在只想每个观众 |
[08:40] | to learn from what has happened. – You would think… | 能从中学到一些东西 你可能会认为 |
[08:44] | things like this would happen to somebody else, not to me. | 这些事情只会发生在别人身上 不会发生在自己身上 |
[08:50] | How is it going, man? Long time, mate. Have you got my stuff? | 情况怎样了 队友 你有我的东西么 |
[08:54] | Hey, boss! – How is it going? – I’m all right, boss. | 喂 老板 -最近怎样了 很好 老板 |
[08:56] | Good, good, this is Fundiswa. He is training with us today. | 好 好 这是方德斯瓦 他今天和我们一起训练 |
[08:59] | I think I was disgusted with the way he worked. | 我觉得我很讨厌他的工作方式 |
[09:02] | There was always just a hint of something not quite kosher | 总是给别人暗示 和范德默尔 |
[09:05] | with mr Van De Merwe. – Nobody saw it coming at all. | -不是很合适 -没人知道下一步他会干啥 |
[09:08] | None of us had any idea of what he was doing. | 我们都不知道他将要做什么 |
[09:11] | l think it is a great thing to see that… | 我想这是一个伟大的事情 |
[09:13] | it’s not the military guys in charge this time. | 这次由非军方人员管理 |
[09:16] | Not to say that Koobus and his cowboys are not wanted. | 不是说库布斯和他的那些牛仔不再重要了 |
[09:18] | You guys are always wanted. | 你们这些家伙一直很重要 |
[09:20] | You see now, these are the cowboys. | 现在你看到了吧 这些都是他手下 |
[09:24] | They shoot first, and then they answer the questions. | 他们先射击 然后再回答问题 |
[09:28] | Sorry, is this above the allocated amount of ammunition? | 对不起 这是否超出了弹药配给的数量 |
[09:31] | Because I see your pouches are full but… | 因为我看到你装了满满一袋子了 |
[09:33] | I think maybe you should speak to the colonel. | 我想也许你应该跟上校谈 |
[09:37] | F.A.G. over here says that we got too much ammunition. | F.A.G过来说我们拿了太多的弹药 |
[09:41] | No, all I’m saying, Koobus, is that, you know… | 不 我的意思是 库布斯 是那个 |
[09:43] | you should find ways of making you guys more efficient… | 你应该找到一个让他们工作更有效率的办法 |
[09:47] | Listen to me, you fuck! | 听我说 你他妈的混小子 |
[09:49] | Get him outta my face. | 赶紧让他滚远点 |
[09:52] | There are rules, we’re all living by rules in this world. | 无规矩不成方圆 这世上我们都按照规矩行事 |
[09:56] | Well, l don’t think he can be forgiven for what he did, | 我认为他那种做法是不可原谅的 |
[09:59] | cause it’s like a betrayal. – I’ve gotta get going, Les. | -因为这看起来就像是叛乱 -我得开始出发了 Les |
[10:02] | I think we’re gonna have to cut this interview, cause we’re gonna go… | 我想我们应该剪掉这个采访 因为我们将 |
[10:17] | 12 KILOMETERS FROM DISTRICT 9 | 离第九区12公里 |
[10:30] | Take your magazines, people. Come on, lets go. | 带上你的弹药 走 我们走吧 |
[10:34] | The Prawn doesn’t really understand the concept of ownership of property. | 大虾并没有财产领土的概念 |
[10:38] | So, we have to come there and say: listen, this is our land. | 因此 我们去到那里并说 听着 这是我们的土地 |
[10:42] | Please, will you go? | 请 你会走开吗 |
[10:48] | It’s difficult to put the vest on by yourself. | 自己一个人很难穿上防弹衣 |
[10:50] | Thomas, can you help me? – All right, boss. | 托马斯 你能帮帮我么 好的 头 |
[10:52] | They told me I was gonna get the vest inside the Casper. | 他们告诉我要把防弹衣穿在里面 |
[10:55] | Thomas, just look on the side if there’s a vest there? | 托马斯 看看那边还有防弹衣吗 |
[10:58] | I’m just concerned about my family. – Don’t worry about the vest, it’ll be fine. | 我只是担心我的家人 别担心防弹衣 一切都会很顺利的 |
[11:01] | Rights groups have demanded that mercenaries should comply | 人权组织已经要求雇佣兵们在第九区 |
[11:05] | with all YO regulations in District 9. | 应该遵从UYO规则 |
[11:08] | We’re coming to you from the entrance of District 9 | 我们正在第九区的入口出为你报道 |
[11:12] | as today, Multi National United sets out to relocate | 今天 多国联合部队将开始重新安置 |
[11:15] | approximately 1.8 million alien residents from their homes. | 大约有180万外星居民 |
[11:20] | Human rights groups are keeping a watchful eye, | 人权组织正在保持密切观察 |
[11:23] | as many suspect abuses might occur. | 因为会有一些可疑的虐待行为发生 |
[11:42] | We’re seeing heavily armed private security forces | 我们正看到重装齐备的私人安全部队 |
[11:46] | being deployed into District 9. | 正被部署到第九区 |
[11:48] | Backed up by significant air support. | 并有大量的空中支援力量 |
[12:00] | We’ll go shack to shack and get them to sign the form. | 我们将进入一间一间小屋 并让他们在表格上签名 |
[12:04] | First one EX 247. | 第一个是EX247 |
[12:07] | We’re seeing the convoy stop. The operation is about to begin. | 我们看到车队停下来了 行动马上就要开始 |
[12:14] | Just stay focused. | 集中精神 |
[12:16] | Are you ready, Thomas? – Yeah. – Okay. | 准备好了吗 托马斯 是的 准备好了 |
[12:22] | Is that a signal? Okay, fellows. | 那是一个信号吗 是的 伙伴们 |
[12:25] | You stay behind us. Good luck, boy. | 你和我们一起 祝你好运 |
[12:36] | Stay low! Where is he going? What is it? | 别起来 他要去哪 这是什么 |
[12:41] | It’s clear that security is very high. | 很明显 安全性非常高 |
[12:43] | This is only the beginning of a total clamp down. | 这只是全面驱逐行动的前奏 |
[12:57] | This is MNU agents. Open the door please! – Open up! | 我们是MNU探员 请开门 开门 |
[13:04] | Hello! Hello, hello… | 喂 喂 喂 |
[13:08] | This is Wikus Van De Merwe from MNU. | 我是MNU的维库斯・范德默尔 |
[13:11] | We are here to serve you an eviction notice. | 我们在这里来发放驱逐通知的 |
[13:13] | You just put your scrawl there. – Fuck off! | 你只需要将在这里签字就好了 滚开 |
[13:16] | All right! Thomas, hold it! We’ve got his scrawl there. | 好的 托马斯 慢着 我们已经取得了他的签字 |
[13:20] | Because as he hit it, it counts as a scrawl. | 因为它碰到它了 这也算 |
[13:24] | First time we come in, there will always be a little bit | 每次我们进去时 我们之间 |
[13:27] | of tension happening between us and them. | 都会出现一些紧张的对立 |
[13:30] | Hey, you can’t eat that, man! | 嘿 你不能吃那个 |
[13:33] | The prawn likes to eat the rubber. To him it’s like a marshmallow. | 大虾喜欢吃橡胶 对他而言 这就像棉花糖一样好吃 |
[13:36] | No, no! Guard! Don’t confront him like that! | 别 别 警卫 别这样对着着他 |
[13:42] | Did you see that? Right in the roost. Stay calm! | 看到那了吗 平静点 |
[13:48] | This is gonna be a problem cause now all prawns are coming out, | 这将成为一个问题 现在所有的大虾都出来了 |
[13:51] | they wanna see what’s going on. Stop it! Stop it! | 他们想弄清楚发生了什么 停止 停止 |
[13:54] | Bring my kit. See, everybody is gathering now. | 把我的东西拿过来 看 他们都聚起来了 |
[13:57] | Don’t shoot or you’re gonna turn it into a warzone! | 别开枪 不然你将要把这里变成一个战场 |
[14:00] | What is that? Is that a tear gas? – No, it’s cat food. | -那是什么 那是催泪弹吗 -不 这是猫粮 |
[14:03] | It is cat food. I just distract them. | 这是猫粮 我只想引开他们的注意力 |
[14:07] | One of them attacked the prawn and he’s lost his arm. | 其中一个袭击了大虾 他丢掉了他的手臂 |
[14:14] | No it’s not my house. I don’t live here. | 不 这不是我的房子 我不住在那 |
[14:18] | Well, that’s a pity because, you know, this… | 那非常遗憾 你知道 这 |
[14:21] | This is a nice cat food, you know. But of course, it’s not your house. | 这是一种很好的猫粮 但当然 这并不是你的房子 |
[14:25] | So, we’ll just have to go and give it to someone else. – Yes! It’s my house! | -所以 我们要走了 把它给别人 -是的 这是我的房子 |
[14:28] | We need you to sign here. Now you can take that… | 我们要你在这里签名 现在你可以拿它了 |
[14:32] | All right. Stop it! | 好 停下 |
[14:34] | The creatures became incredibly obsessed with cat food. | 这种生物变得对猫粮具有特殊的爱好 |
[14:38] | Something about it, like catnip for cats. Only a lot more intense. | 一些像猫薄荷的东西 不过味道更重一点 |
[14:49] | Hello? MNU. We are here to serve eviction notices. | 喂 MNU 我们正在发放驱逐通知 |
[14:52] | What is eviction? | 什么是驱逐 |
[14:55] | What we have stranded on Earth in this colony, | 我们在地球上这个殖民地陷入困境 |
[14:59] | is basically the workers that are unable to think for themselves. | 根本上是因为人们不会独立思考 |
[15:02] | They will take commands, they have no initiative. | 他们只会听从命令 他们不掌握主动权 |
[15:05] | They’ve lost all the apt of leadership | 他们丧失了一切领导能力 |
[15:07] | through whatever cause. We presume illness. | 不管是什么导致的 我们推断这是疾病所致 |
[15:13] | I’m holding steady over Nigerian compound area. | 我曾在尼日利亚复合区执行过安全维护 |
[15:27] | Where there’s a slum, there’s crime. And District 9 was no exception. | 有贫民窟的地方就有犯罪 第九区也不例外 |
[15:31] | The nigerians had various scams going. One of them was the cat food scam. | 尼日利亚人诡计多端 其中一种就是猫粮骗术 |
[15:36] | Where they sold cat food to the aliens for exorbitant prices. | 在那里他们把猫粮价格以非常高的价格 出售给外星人 |
[15:40] | You put the money here first. You don’t get anything until you pay. | 你把钱放在这里 然后你就可以拿着这些东西离开了 |
[15:47] | What are you trying to do? I’ll chop your balls off. | 你想干什么 我将把你的嘴打扁 |
[15:50] | Not to mention interspecies prostitution, | 更别提种间卖淫了 |
[15:53] | and they also dealt in alien weaponry. | 而且他们也给外星人出售武器 |
[15:56] | You have a car hijacking, there’s a chop shop there, | 有车辆被劫持了 有商铺被打劫了 |
[15:58] | you can see that, that’s somebody’s car in there. | 你可以看那 那里有一辆车 |
[16:01] | The nigerians in District 9 are headed by a man called Obesandjo. | 第九区的尼日利亚人的头是一个叫奥卑山卓的人 |
[16:05] | He’s a very powerful underground figure in Johannesburg. | 他是约翰内斯堡黑社会组织中一个非常有权势的人 |
[16:09] | You don’t want to play with these boys. | 你一定不想跟这些人打交道 |
[16:11] | They will cut you into pieces. | 他们会把你剁碎的 |
[16:15] | That’s the boss there. OK, no problem. | 那就是他们的头 好的 没问题 |
[16:18] | Don’t look at him! This is gonna cause problems. | 别看他 会惹麻烦的 |
[16:26] | All right, next. 766, all right. | 好 下一个是 766 |
[16:30] | MNU agents. Open the door please! | MNU人员 请开门 |
[16:33] | Whoa! Jesus! What is it? | 喔 天呀 这是什么 |
[16:36] | Check the other side! | 检查另一面 |
[16:40] | Control, this is Wikus Van De Merwe. | 总部我是维库斯・范德默尔 |
[16:43] | I need a population control team at JV 766 immediately, please. | 在JV766 我需要一只种群管制队伍 |
[16:47] | Check the other side, Thomas! There is 40 to 50 eggs in here. | 检查另一边 托马斯 那里有40到50个蛋 |
[16:51] | Is this normal? – This is an amazing find. | 这正常吗 这真是一个让人惊异的发现 |
[16:54] | l can just show you a little bit how it works. | 我只能向你展示一二 它是如何工作的 |
[16:57] | Basically, a cow is hung from the ceiling, you can see here. | 基本上 一头牛被悬挂在天花板上 就如你在这里所看到的这样 |
[17:00] | Very little of it left, of course, because all these pipes | 它已经所剩无几了 当然 因为所有的这些管道 |
[17:03] | supply the nutrition to the little prawn eggs. | 都在给这些小虾蛋供送营养 |
[17:06] | You can do one, I can show you, want to see? – No, I’m fine. | 你可以干掉一个 我来告诉你 想要看吗 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:10] | There we go. Okay, no more nutrition to the guy. | 就这样 好了 这家伙再也没有营养供应了 |
[17:13] | Then finally we take air back. | 最后 我们把氧气管也拔了 |
[17:16] | The little guy is gone to a nice little sleep now. | 这些小家伙可以睡会了 |
[17:19] | You pop him out, there we go. Pop him out here. | 你把这些东西拔出来 把它拔出来 |
[17:22] | You can take that. You wanna keep it as a souvenir of your first abortion. | 你可以留住这个 你可以把它当作 你这一次行动的纪念品 |
[17:26] | You can feel like you did one of these here. – Thanks, boss. | -你可以想象你亲手干掉了一个了 -谢谢 头 |
[17:31] | Okay, here it comes, guys. This is the snake. | 好了 来了 伙计们 这是火枪 |
[17:36] | If we were going to abort each egg one at the time, | 如果我们一次只灭一个蛋 |
[17:39] | it’d take a very long time. So, this makes a lot of sense. | 这会花上很长一段时间 所以 这样更合理些 |
[17:42] | You hear that? That’s a popping sound that you’re hearing. | 听到了吗 现在正传来砰砰的声音 |
[17:46] | It’s almost like a popcorn. | 听起来就像爆米花 |
[17:48] | What the egg does, it pops up. | 这些蛋就爆开了 |
[17:51] | The little guy, what’s left of him, pops out there. | 这些留在那里的小家伙 就爆破开了 |
[17:54] | So that’s the sound that you’re hearing with the popping. | 所以 你们就听到了砰砰的响声 |
[17:57] | You don’t need that, man. Only sissies wear that. | 哥们 你不需要这个 只有女人才戴那玩意 |
[18:01] | Been drinking a little bit here, eh? | 在这里喝得有些醉了 |
[18:05] | What are you doing with this television set, sir? What’s this? | 你在对这电视做什么 这是什么 |
[18:09] | Hey, smile for the cameras here. | 喂 对着镜头笑笑 |
[18:12] | That’s a first day find. – That’s a big find. | 那是第一天的发现 那是一个大发现 |
[18:14] | You see this? Trent, look at this! There’s weapons all over here. | 看到没 特雷特 看看这个 这里到处都是武器 |
[18:18] | CK5 7572 CK 5, 7572… | |
[18:21] | Some of the guns are small | 一些枪很小 |
[18:24] | but if it shoot you, it make a big mess. | 但你一旦被射中 后果也是不可设想的 |
[18:32] | MNU is trying to move the aliens for humanitarian reasons. | MNU出于人道的目地要迁走外星人 |
[18:36] | But the real focus, just as it has been | 但真正的重点 就如一开始所呈现的那样 |
[18:38] | right from the beginning, is weapons. | 焦点是武器 |
[18:41] | MNU is the second largest weapons manufacturer in the world. | MNU是世界上第二大武器制造商 |
[18:45] | We assumed that we’d be able to pick up the alien laser gun | 我们以为我们拿起外星人的激光枪 |
[18:48] | and just be able to shoot, but it didn’t work like that. | 就能够射击 但事实上并非如此 |
[18:51] | Because, as we discovered, their technology is actually | 因为 我们发现 他们的技术实际上 |
[18:54] | engineered in a biological manner to interact exclusively with their DNA. | 整合了生物技术 要他们的DNA才能发动这些武器 |
[18:58] | It just doesn’t work with humans. And it’s as simple as that. | 人类就无法使用 道理就是这样简单 |
[19:02] | This is basically a guy, and there’s 3 humans here. | 这画画的是一个大虾 三个人类 |
[19:06] | Basically trying to make a warning, you know. | 应该是在警告我们 |
[19:08] | He’s saying “I kill 3 humans, watch out for me.” | 似乎正在说”三个人都被我干了 你们离我远点” |
[19:12] | Hey, don’t urinate on your own bloody… get back, get back. | 喂 别在自己的地盘上撒尿 退后 退后 |
[19:17] | This is Wikus, requesting First Battalion escort, please. | 我是维库斯 请求第一营护送 |
[19:22] | You want to talk to them or you want to talk to me? | 你想和他们谈 还是想和我谈 |
[19:26] | No, not them! | 不 不是他们 |
[19:35] | Okay, guys, thanks very much. Yeah I know, he had a spade. | 好的 伙计们 太谢谢了 是的 我知道 他有把铲刀 |
[19:55] | Look-I find some! | 看 我找到了 |
[19:57] | I tell you before… this is human technology, it is useless. | 我告诉过你了 这是 人类的东西 毫无用处 |
[20:02] | Only our technology contains the fluid. | 只有我们的东西里面才包含着流体 |
[20:05] | This is not our technology? – No, it’s junk. | 这不是我们的东西 不 这只是垃圾 |
[20:09] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[20:14] | I find something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[20:17] | Yes. This is what we need. | 是的 这就是我们所需要的 |
[20:20] | Good, little one. | 做得很棒 小家伙 |
[20:27] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[20:38] | Careful… wait… | 小心 等会 |
[20:41] | …there. | 那边 |
[20:44] | Why must it take so long? | 为什么一定要那么长的时间 |
[20:47] | Because it is very difficult… | 因为这相当困难 |
[20:50] | …so much can go wrong. | 很多环节都可能出错 |
[21:05] | Twenty years of work. | 二十年的努力了 |
[21:08] | Our plan is ready now? – Quiet… listen… | 我们的计划是不是已经准备好了 安静 听 |
[21:13] | …they are coming. | 他们过来了 |
[21:23] | You must hide this. They must not find it. | 你必须把这个藏起来 绝不能让他们找到它 |
[21:28] | Answer the door and be polite. | 去开门并保持友好 |
[21:31] | No! You take it. | 不 你带上它 |
[21:34] | You see, this is the problem. This is the gang sign. | 你看 这就是问题所在了 这就是团伙的标志 |
[21:38] | You see this? So again, looks like we have | 你看到这没 所以 看起来我们找到了 |
[21:40] | more and more gang members. | 越来越多的帮派成员 |
[21:43] | Fundiswa, you just stay back. You stay behind Thomas. | 方德斯瓦 你先站在后面 你站在托马斯后面 |
[21:46] | This place is swarming with MNU. I will be searched. | 这里到处是MNU的人 肯定会被发现的 |
[21:49] | I must get back to my son. Don’t make them angry – be polite! | 我必须回到我孩子身边 别惹他们生气~礼貌点 |
[21:54] | MNU agents, open the door please. | MNU探员 请开门 |
[21:57] | Hello? We would like you to… – Nobody is here. | 你好 我们想要你 这里没人 |
[22:01] | Okay, that’s unexceptable. That is totally unexceptable! | 不能这样 那完全不可接受 |
[22:04] | Get out! Get out! You stupid prawn! | 滚出来 滚出来 你这只蠢虾 |
[22:08] | – Get outside! – C’mon! Move! Move! | 出来 来 走开 走开 |
[22:21] | On your knees! – I’m gonna have a look. | 跪着 我进去看一看 |
[22:24] | Just stay there! Right there! | 呆在这里 这里 |
[22:26] | Sir, we have to serve you an eviction notice. | 先生 我是来给你发放驱逐通知的 |
[22:29] | Do you understand it? – No. | 你不知道吗 不知道 |
[22:31] | This is a classic kind of gangsta shack, I can tell you. | 这是一个典型的帮派集会的场所 我可以看出来 |
[22:35] | We’re gonna find weapons here. Watch your head, don’t hit the cows. | 我们肯定能在这里发现武器 小心你的头 别碰到牛 |
[22:39] | Just checking for panels. Ah, you hear that? | 检查那些控制板 啊你听到了吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, it’s hollow there. | 是的 里面是空的 |
[22:45] | See? Look at that! | 看 看那 |
[22:48] | I haven’t see this type of setup. It’s almost like a… | 我还没看过这样的装置 它看起来就像一个 |
[22:52] | chemistry type of a set. | 化学实验装备 |
[22:55] | It’s gotta be something. | 这里一定有些什么东西 |
[23:09] | l don’t know, this has got the markings there of… | 我不确定 这里有一些标志 |
[23:13] | …so it is definitely alien. | 这毫无疑问是外星人留下的 |
[23:16] | But it’s not a weapon. But I don’t trust it. | 但这不是武器 但我不相信它 |
[23:22] | Are you all right? Wikus, are you all right? | 你没事吧 维库斯 你没事吧 |
[23:31] | Switch it off, please. Just turn it off. | 关了它 请关了它 |
[23:34] | Are you gonna cut that part out, Trent, where it sprays me? | 你会把这一段剪掉吧 那段它朝我喷射的 |
[23:38] | – Yeah, don’t worry. – You cut that. | 是的 别担心 记得把那段剪掉 |
[23:40] | We just found a dangerous object here. | 我们刚在这里发现了一个危险的东西 |
[23:44] | It has a fuel in and I suspect it might leak onto people or cause damage. | 里面有液体 而且我怀疑弄到人身上会引发伤害 |
[23:49] | So we just check that in and we take that down nicely to the lab. | 所以我们把它装在里面 并带回实验室 |
[23:53] | It’s not a weapon but it’s dangerous. | 这不是武器 但是很危险 |
[23:55] | He’s got weapons somewhere here, my sense is telling me that. | 我的直觉告诉我 他在这里隐藏了一些武器 |
[23:58] | Lets check the other side here. Thomas! – Yes sir? | 我们检查另一边 托马斯 ―是的 先生 |
[24:01] | Thomas, keep the gun on him. – OK, I got it sir! | 托马斯 枪继续对着他 -好的 收到 |
[24:04] | Keep the gun on him, Thomas, there’s weapons here! | 枪继续对着他 托马斯 这里有个武器 |
[24:08] | Oh, this is Christmas! This is Christmas, my friends. | 哦 重大发现 重大发现 朋友们 |
[24:11] | This is the biggest find that I’ve ever seen. | 这我见过的最大的发现 |
[24:14] | Control, come in. Wikus Van De Merwe, | 总部维库斯・范德默尔 |
[24:16] | requesting First Reaction Battalion. | 请求第一营支援 |
[24:23] | Stand by, guys! | 准备行动 伙计们 |
[24:26] | This gun I’ve never seen. Have you seen this? | 这种枪我从没见过 你见过这个么 |
[24:29] | This is amazing! Look at this gun. What gun is this? | 这真是太令人惊讶了 看看这枪 这是什么枪 |
[24:33] | This is absolutely amazing! | 这无疑非常令人惊讶 |
[24:35] | – What are you doing? – I wanna show this to Thomas. | 你在做什么 我想把这个给托马斯看 |
[24:37] | But I thought you said you can’t handle it. | 但我想你说你应付不了它 |
[24:39] | No, I am not handling it, I’m just gonna show it. | 不 我不是应付它 我只是展示它 |
[24:41] | I’m not gonna use it, man. It doesn’t even work with humans. | 我不打算使用它 人类甚至不能使用 |
[24:45] | Thomas, look at this gun! | 托马斯 看看这只枪 |
[24:48] | – That’s not mine. – You’re a dealer, eh? – No. | -那不是我的 -你是个军火商 -不是 |
[24:53] | You hear this, sir? You see what’s happening? | 你听到了吗 你看到发生的一切吗 |
[24:56] | First Battalion, my friend. You know what that means? | 第一营 我的朋友 你们知道这意味着什么 |
[24:59] | That means that your days of flaunting the law are over. | 这意味着你逍遥法外的日子结束了 |
[25:02] | Have a look, you see that? What’s that? | 看一看 你看到那了吗 那是什么 |
[25:04] | That’s a firing team. | 那是一支武装部队 |
[25:34] | Come here! | 过来 |
[25:36] | Wikus! Are you all right? | 维库斯 你没事吧 |
[25:38] | Where do you think you’re going, eh? | 你以为你在干什么 阿 |
[25:41] | You don’t run away from the chopper. – No, no… | 在刀枪面前 你跑不了 |
[25:45] | Where do you think you’re going? You wanna piss me off? | 你以为你能跑到哪 你想惹毛我 |
[25:56] | Koobus to base, come in! | 库布斯呼叫基地 |
[26:00] | I’ve got two people down. MNU guard, MNU agent. | 我们有两个人受伤了 MNU警卫 MNU探员 |
[26:05] | It’s the Foxtrot Yankee 5-3-0… copy? | 我是福克斯特勒特・杨基 5-3-0 收到 |
[26:08] | And we need a Med Evac ASAP. | 我们需要医护队 尽快 |
[26:11] | No, that’s fine, Koobus. I don’t need a Med Evac. | 不用 没事 库布斯 我并不需要医护人员 |
[26:14] | Wikus, you burned your arm, you need to… | 维库斯 你的手烧伤了 你得 |
[26:17] | I’ll just treat it here, Koobus. | 我就在这里治疗就行了 库布斯 |
[26:20] | Sir, I really think you must go to a doctor, a hospital or something. | 先生 我真的认为你必须看看医生 进医生或者啥的 |
[26:24] | – No, no. – You should just get it checked out. | 不 不 你得去医院检查一下 |
[26:27] | I’ll just have it treated by the medics. Help me up. | 上点药就好了 扶我起来 |
[26:30] | Did you see how fast that prawn was, Trent? | 特雷特 你看到大虾跑得有多快了吗 |
[26:33] | – Yeah, he was fast. – He was fast, I promise you. | 是的 他相当的快 告诉你 他相当的快 |
[26:44] | Look, I fix it. I make it work. | 看 我修好它了 它能工作了 |
[26:47] | I told you not to touch that. | 告诉过你别碰它 |
[26:51] | What is wrong? | 有什么问题 |
[26:53] | Nothing. Go outside and watch for humans. | 没事 出去放风去 |
[26:57] | Where is your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[27:00] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[27:13] | Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m just a bit hot. | 你没事吧 没事 就是感觉有点热 |
[27:15] | Are you guys hot? Are you hot, Trent? – No. | 你们觉得热吗 你觉得热吗 特雷特 不热 |
[27:19] | Yeah, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. | 是的 怕热就别进厨房 |
[27:24] | Now you see. There’s kids everywhere. | 现在 你看看 到处都是小孩 |
[27:29] | This is what I mean. That’s why we get rid of them. | 这就是我的意思 这就是我们要摆脱他们的原因 |
[27:32] | – The little ones. – Yeah, that’s why we abort. | 小家伙 是的 这就是我们为什么要让他们堕胎 |
[27:34] | Lets just shoot the little bastard. – No, no, don’t shoot it now. | 让我们干脆一枪毙了他们 别 别 别 现在别开枪 |
[27:38] | MNU agents! Come out! | MNU探员 出来 |
[27:41] | Hello, little guy. MNU has sweets for you. | 你好 小家伙 MNU为你带来了糖果 |
[27:43] | There you go, eat your sweety. | 去吧 吃你的糖果 |
[27:46] | You know, eaty sweety. Works like a charm every time. | 吃起来甜甜的 这个方法每一次都非常灵验 |
[27:50] | Oh fuck, man! | 哦 去你妈的 死小孩 |
[27:52] | You almost poked my eye out with the fokkin’ lollypop. | 你差点用棒棒糖把我的眼睛戳出来了 |
[27:56] | I tried to be fokkin’ nice to you, man! | 死小孩 我尽量对你和气了 |
[27:59] | Is this your fokkin’ little brat here? | 这是你们家的小畜生吗 |
[28:01] | Inside, go! I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 进去 对不起 对不起 |
[28:05] | Teach him some manners. Thomas, get him out. | 管教一下他 托马斯 让他出来 |
[28:07] | Come! Get down! I’ve had enough of your stupid games. | 出来 跪下 我早已受够了你们的愚蠢的游戏 |
[28:11] | What do you want? | 你们想要做什么 |
[28:14] | We’re from MNU. – I know. | 我们是MNU的工作人员 我知道 |
[28:16] | We require your scrawl on this eviction notification. | 我们要你在这个驱逐通知单上盖个手印 |
[28:19] | – Why am I being evicted? – Yes, it’s an eviction notice. | -我为什么要被驱逐 -是的 这是一个驱逐通知单 |
[28:22] | Put your scrawl on the bottom. See? There’s your name at the top. | 把你的手印按在底下 看到没 你的名字在上面 |
[28:25] | – Yes! – Christopher Johnson? So, put your name in the bottom. | -是的 -克里斯多夫・约翰逊 -所以在底部按上你的名字 |
[28:28] | It says you must give me 24 hours notice. | 这里说你们必须24小时前通知我 |
[28:31] | You’re going to another place. A nice new city built especially for prawns. | 你们将到另一个地方 一个专为你们而新建的更好的城市 |
[28:34] | – A special place! – And we are not even going to charge you, okay? | -一个很特别的地方 -而且我们还不向你们收费 明白吗 |
[28:37] | This isn’t legal. – Sign the fokkin’ paper! – No! | -这不合法 -签字 -不 |
[28:43] | This guy is obviously… he’s a little sharper. | 这个家伙很明显 他聪明点 |
[28:46] | So we are gonna have to try something else. | 所以我们要另想办法 |
[28:49] | All right. Hello… okay. | 好的 你好 听我说 |
[28:52] | Seems like we didn’t understand each other there properly, eh? | 看来我们有些地方没有说明白 嗯 |
[28:55] | So, you’ve got a little one there. | 在这里你还有孩子 |
[28:58] | Do you have a licence for that little one? – Yes. | -那小孩有办出生证明吗 -有的 |
[29:00] | There’s a litter out here. This is dangerous conditions for your child. | 这里周围都是垃圾场这对你孩子的生存很不利 |
[29:04] | Article 75 says that because your child is living in dangerous | 75条文件说因为你的小孩生活在 一个危险的环境中 |
[29:07] | conditions, I’m gonna take him down to Child Services. | 我们会把他带到儿童福利院去 |
[29:10] | I’m gonna go and have a little chat with your son. | 我要跟你的孩子谈谈 |
[29:13] | You keep away from my child! | 离我孩子远点 |
[29:16] | Don’t point your fokkin’ tentacles at me! | 别用那肮脏的触手指着我 |
[29:18] | You said you want to stay? | 你说你想呆在这 |
[29:21] | Your boy is coming down with me to Child Services. | 你的孩子将要和我一起去福利院 |
[29:23] | He’s gonna spend the rest of his life in 1 by 1 meter box. | 他的下半辈子就只能在1×1米的箱子里度过了 |
[29:27] | Hello, little guy! It’s the sweety man coming! | 你好 小家伙 可爱的叔叔过来了 |
[29:31] | Fuck, look at this, Trent! Fuck it! | 操 看看这个 特雷特 操他妈的 |
[29:35] | Thomas, keep the gun on him. He is definitely a criminal! | 托马斯 拿枪指着他 他是彻头彻尾的罪犯 |
[29:39] | He’s got a whole computer shop here, man! | 这里简直是个电脑商店 |
[29:42] | You know, this is amazing. I mean, this is obviously… | 我是说 这里太让人惊讶了 这里显然是一个 |
[29:45] | you can see stolen computers now that he’s decorating his place with. | 你现在可以看到这些失窃的电脑 被他用来作为房子的装饰 |
[29:49] | Definitely he doesn’t have the permit for this. | 很明显 他没有许可做这事 |
[29:52] | Where is that fokkin’ little brat? | 那小毛孩哪去了 |
[29:56] | Hello! It’s the sweety man… | 你在哪呀 我那个可爱的叔叔喔 |
[30:00] | It’s the sweety… Hey, I’ve got this… | 这里有糖果 嘿 我找到了 |
[30:06] | – Wikus! – Trent, turn it off! | -维库斯 -特雷特 关了它 |
[30:10] | Are you okay, boss? – Fuck off, man! Fuck off! | -你没事吧 头 -后退 后退 |
[30:25] | Shall I leave him? – Just fuckin’ leave him, yeah. | -扔下他不管吗 -就把他留在这里吧 |
[30:31] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Christopher Johnson. | 明天我会过来见你的 克里斯多夫・约翰逊 |
[30:35] | When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm. | 当你和外星人打交道时 态度要和蔼 但立场要坚定 |
[30:38] | And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet. | 并且永远记住微笑比子弹便宜 |
[30:41] | Are you feeling better? – What? – How are you feeling? | -感觉好些了吗 -什么 你觉得怎样了 |
[30:44] | I’m fine, I’m alright. I’m just a little bit dizzy. | 我很好 我没事 我只是有点头晕 |
[30:48] | Can you just pull up there on the side? | 能在那边停一下吗 |
[30:51] | I just want to get something to eat here. | 我想在那吃点东西 |
[30:58] | Are you sure you should be having that? | 你确定你要吃这些 |
[31:01] | After your whole puking episode? | 在你大吐那么长时间后 |
[31:04] | I feel a lot better… I think I just needed the fillings, you know. | 我感觉很好多了 我想 我需要补充能量 |
[31:08] | Boss! Boss! | 头 头 |
[31:11] | There’s black stuff coming out of your nose. | 有黑色的东西从你鼻子里流出来了 |
[31:52] | Jesus! | 天呀 |
[32:18] | It’s a silver cylinder. I can’t find it. | 还有一个银造的圆筒 我找不到他了 |
[32:23] | We must find it. It contains the fluid. | 我一定得找到他 它里面有流体 |
[32:29] | It’s not here. | 它不在这里了 |
[32:31] | It has to be. Keep looking. | 它应该在这里 继续找 |
[32:49] | We trade for ten thousand cans. | 我们要一万罐 |
[32:55] | Certain factions of nigerian gangs | 尼日利亚帮派 |
[32:58] | want to try and extract weaponry from District 9. | 想把第九区的外星武器全部购买完 |
[33:01] | And have been trying to for many many years. | 他们已经尝试了好多年 |
[33:03] | Give them one hundred cans. – Hundred. – One hundred! | -给他100罐 -100-100罐 |
[33:07] | Yes, yes, but we take them all now. | 好的 好的 这次我们全要了 |
[33:10] | Alright, boys! Get them the catfood – hurry up. | 好的 伙计们 给他们猫粮~抓紧了 |
[33:15] | And they amassed thousands of these weapons. | 他们收集了大量的外星武器 |
[33:19] | Without the ability to use them. | 却无法使用它们 |
[33:22] | Fuck off! Go! Hey friend, not you. You stay here. | 滚开 走 嘿 朋友 不是你 你呆在这 |
[33:25] | – What do you want from me? – I just want to talk. | 你想要什么 我想和你谈谈 |
[33:29] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[33:32] | Stupid prawn. They’ll believe anything. | 愚蠢的虾 他们什么都相信 |
[33:35] | Muti is a South African word. | “Muti”是个南非词 |
[33:38] | Today it’s synonymous with witchdoctory and magic. | 和魔法或巫术的意思类似 |
[33:41] | You cut it here. This is their heart. | 从这里把它切开 这是他们的心脏 |
[33:45] | Cures high blood when you boil it, | 煮来吃能够治愈高血压 |
[33:48] | cures sugar, diabetes, all diseases. | 治愈高血糖 糖尿病能包治百病 |
[33:54] | The nigerians were consuming alien body parts. | 尼日利亚人食用外星人 |
[33:57] | They believed that by doing so, they were ingesting their power | 他们相信这样做可以获取外星人的能力 |
[34:02] | to use alien weaponry. | 从而就可以使用他们的武器 |
[34:05] | You must eat them. | 你必须吃掉它们 |
[34:08] | And their power will live in you. | 这样他们的能力才能转移到你的体内 |
[34:16] | Just give me a fucking chance to go in front of you, man! | 给我个机会跑在你的前面 妈的 |
[34:28] | Oh, baby! – Hi baby, come in! – I need to get to the toilet, quickly! | 哦 宝贝 -嗨 宝贝 进来 我想去趟厕所 |
[34:32] | Why? What’s the matter? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[34:34] | Baby, listen. I might have crapped in my pants. – Surprise! | 宝贝 听着 我可能尿裤子了 -惊喜吗 |
[34:42] | What’s this for? – Your promotion. – All right, my promotion! | 这是干什么 -庆祝你的升职呀 对 我升职了 |
[34:46] | Hello, dad. How is it going? Hi mom. – Good to see you. | 爸 过得怎样 妈 很高兴见到你 |
[34:50] | What a surprise, man! – Congratulations. – Thanks. | 太惊喜了 祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[34:54] | Congratulations, boss. – Thank you. | 祝贺你 头儿 -谢谢 |
[34:56] | – Wikus, what happened? – I had a small incident, baby. | 维库斯 出什么事了 宝贝 就是出了点小意外 |
[35:00] | I’m just gonna go to the toilet, and then I’ll talk to people, okay? | 我得去趟厕所 然后再回来跟大伙聊聊 好吗 |
[35:03] | I need to talk to you. Come with me. – Okay, but I just gotta… | 我得和你谈谈 和我一起来 -好的 不过我得 |
[35:06] | Guys, can you give us a moment, please? | 伙计们 稍等我们一会 |
[35:09] | What happened out there? | 那边出什么事了 |
[35:11] | This prawn wouldn’t listen to me, one really unruly prawn… | 那些大虾们根本不肯听我的 其中一个还特别不守规矩 |
[35:16] | and I just had to… get him in my grasp. | 而我不得不 亲自抓住他 |
[35:19] | Listen to me, too many aliens died out there today. | 听我说 那里今天死了很多外星人 |
[35:22] | UYO is all over my backside. | 我身后全是UIO的人 |
[35:25] | Focus! you’re not going to fuck this up for me! | 听我说 你可别给我搞砸了 |
[35:28] | If you can’t do the job, I’ll find someone who can! | 如果你无法胜任这工作 我就另找他人 |
[35:35] | Hi there! – Nice to see you again. | -嗨 你们好 -很高兴又见到你们 |
[35:39] | Does this mean he’s in charge of this new operation? | 这是不是意味着他要接管这次新的行动 |
[35:42] | – Yes. – That’s nice. | -是的 -那太好了 |
[35:45] | Wikus! Baby are you okay? | 维库斯 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[35:58] | Okay, let’s cut some cake. | 好了 让我们来切蛋糕 |
[36:32] | Doctor Smith, please come to room 405, doctor Smith. | 史密斯医生 请到405房间来 |
[36:42] | Is it badly infected? – There’s a lot of suppuration. | -是不是感染的特别严重 -这有很多腐肉 |
[36:45] | Also you should know on my right hand some fingernails were coming loose. | 还有你应该知道我的右手一些手指甲变得很松动 |
[36:49] | And I had a black fluid coming out of my nose, and sort of a black vomit. | 还有黑色的液体从我鼻子里流出来 并呕吐过黑色物 |
[36:57] | What is happening to my arm, doctor? | 我的手怎么了 医生 |
[37:00] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[37:03] | Just breathe deeply. Calm down. Stay calm. | 深呼吸 别紧张 平静点 |
[37:06] | Sir, please tell my wife. | 请叫我的妻子来 |
[37:13] | Attention all medical containment evacuate ward 11. | 请注意 所有11区的病人 迅速隔离 |
[37:38] | Stop right there, madam. | 停下 女士 |
[37:40] | What’s going on? What are you doing to him? | 怎么了 你们要对他做什么 |
[37:44] | Let me through! | 让我进去 |
[37:47] | Wikus! Wikus! Where are you taking him? | 维库斯 维库斯 你们要把他带到哪去 |
[38:07] | Okay, got him? Are you ready? – Got him. | 好 抓住他了 准备好了 抓住了 |
[38:16] | We decided not to use the anesthetic, | 我们决定不用麻醉剂 |
[38:19] | the reason being we can’t know how the subject will react. | 因为我们不知道他会产生什么反应 |
[38:35] | Doctor Fester! – Yes? – I think you should see this. | Fester医生 -什么事 我想你应该看看这个 |
[38:39] | I found it in his jacket. You think this is alien? | 我在他的夹克里发现了这个 这是外星人的吗 |
[38:52] | Stop, it’s freezing! Fuck! | 停下 冷死了 去你妈的 |
[38:57] | 16 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露16个小时 |
[39:01] | Where is this? | 这是哪 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么 |
[39:12] | What are they doing to these prawns? | 他们对这些大虾都做什么了 |
[39:18] | Pain threshold, test one, DBX 7. | 痛阈测试 第一次 DBX7 |
[39:28] | That’s a strong pain reaction. That means the nerves have fused. | 有很强的疼痛反应 说明神经系统已经形成 |
[39:33] | I mean, it’s almost completely integrated. | 意思是 几乎融为了一体 |
[39:36] | Okay, do it. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[39:39] | B5. Testing AMR-B5. | B5 测试AMR-B5 |
[39:45] | Clear the range. Now, quickly! | 清理障碍 现在就要 快点 |
[39:49] | Swing it around. | 转过来 |
[39:52] | What are you doing? – The door is locked. | 你们要做什么 们是锁着的 |
[39:56] | Can you grip that? – What is this? | 你能握住这个吗 这是什么 |
[39:58] | – Put it through. – Why are you doing this? | 手扣进去 你们要我干啥 |
[40:01] | – Standby for fire. Standby. – You want me to shoot that? | 预备开火 预备 你们要我射击那个 |
[40:05] | Stand back… and fire! | 退回 开火 |
[40:11] | That’s good! | 很好 |
[40:13] | It worked! | 奏效了 |
[40:16] | All right, thanks very much. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[40:19] | Do you know where my wife is? | 你知道我的妻子在哪吗 |
[40:21] | Do you know if my wife knows where I am, sir? | 我妻子知道我在这里吗 |
[40:27] | Pull! Pull! | 扣动扳机 扣动扳机 |
[40:29] | No sir, I will not pull. | 不 我不扣 |
[40:32] | What did you say about your wife? Fuck your wife! | 你刚说老婆怎么来着 去他妈的 你老婆 |
[40:35] | Pull! – I will not pull. | -扣动扳机 -我不扣 |
[40:39] | Fire! | 开火 |
[40:45] | B7. – I can pull it. – He says he can pull it. | B7-我可以扣动它 -他说他能扣动它 |
[40:52] | I said I could pull it! You fuckin’…! | 我说我能扣动它 你他妈 |
[40:58] | B21 | B21. |
[41:03] | Move, hurry up. Move! | 过去 快点 过去 |
[41:05] | Right, we want him in the center by the chain. – Get this off me. | -现在 把它安置到铁链中间 -放开我 |
[41:09] | Come on! Time, time! | 快点 快点 |
[41:11] | Leave that fucking prawn, man, I will shoot at pig. I’ll shoot, sir! | 把他妈的大虾弄走 我朝猪开枪就是了 我开枪就是了 |
[41:15] | Listen, I’ll shoot at pig again for you. I’ll pull the trigger. | 听我说 我会为你朝猪肉开枪 我会开枪的 |
[41:18] | But I’m not shooting at prawn, you hear me? Untie the fucking gun. | 但我不会朝大虾开枪 听到了吗 拿走这些该死的枪 |
[41:22] | B21 in human hand. That’s good. It worked. | 人手扣动B21 非常不错 成功了 |
[41:26] | Just untie the gun, sir. – Stand by. | 拿走这枪 闪开 |
[41:30] | Listen, you can’t use the real guy, he didn’t do anything to you. | 听我说 不能拿生命做实验 他又没有惹你 |
[41:34] | I want to try this. Everybody standing by. | 我要试试这个 所有的人闪开 |
[41:39] | Ready to go? Three, two, one, go! | 准备好没 321 开枪 |
[41:48] | Amazing! | 太不可思议了 |
[41:53] | All right! I think that’s all we need. | 好了 试验到此为止了 |
[41:58] | Gentlemen, we are running out of time. | 先生们 我们时间不多了 |
[42:01] | This is the key stage in the metamorphosis. | 这是变形的关键阶段 |
[42:04] | His DNA is in perfect balance between alien and human. | 他的DNA是人类和外星人的完美结合 |
[42:08] | And a problem is, as the infection spreads, | 但问题是 随着感染的扩大 |
[42:12] | the transition becomes permanent and less active. | 这个转变会变得永久的 并且越来越没有活力的 |
[42:15] | He’s going to turn into one of them. A prawn! | 他将变成外星人的一员 变成一只大虾 |
[42:18] | What happens to him isn’t important. | 他变成什么不重要 |
[42:20] | What’s important is that we harvest from him what we can right now. | 重要的是我们现在能从他身上获取什么 |
[42:24] | This body represents hundreds of millions, | 这个躯体价值好几百万 |
[42:28] | maybe billions of dollars worth of biotechnology. | 甚至是价值几亿美元的生物技术 |
[42:31] | There are people out there, governments, corporations, | 政府 公司所有人都会为 |
[42:35] | who’d kill for this chance. | 这个东西拼个你死我活 |
[42:38] | Will he survive the procedure? – No, of course not. | 他能挺得过这些程序吗 不 当然不能了 |
[42:41] | We need everything. Tissue, bone marrow, blood. | 我们要他所有的东西 组织 骨髓 血液 |
[42:45] | The procedure is gonna basically strip him down to nothing. – Please… | 这个过程会把他拆得一无所有 |
[42:49] | What about next of kin? | 亲属们怎么安置 |
[42:52] | Please help me. Don’t let them do it. | 求求你帮帮我 别让他们这样做 |
[42:54] | I’ll handle that. | 我会处理那些 |
[42:58] | Okay, I say let’s go. – Good, thank you. | 好吧 开始吧 好的 谢谢 |
[43:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:15] | None of this makes any sense. He just hurt his arm, dad. | 一切都说不通 他只是手臂受伤了 爸 |
[43:22] | The doctors are trying, sweetheart. | 医生们尽力了 亲爱的 |
[43:25] | Doing their best to save him. | 尽一切所能在挽救他们的生命 |
[43:29] | We’re starting to harvest material from the specimen. | 我们已经开始从样本上收获材料了 |
[43:33] | We’ll start with the soft tissue first. Cut through the chest cavern. | 我们首先从软组织开始 先剖开胸膛 |
[43:36] | We need to get the heart out as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快取出心脏 |
[43:39] | Once it set the sinuosity, it just spread. | 一旦感染病毒了 病毒会飞快传播 |
[43:45] | You know Wikus. He never was very strong. | 你一向知道维库斯 他并不那么强壮 |
[43:51] | I’ll go through the chest, go straight into the heart. | 我来切开胸膛 取出心脏 |
[43:54] | Be quiet, please. – Fuck you! | 安静些 操你妈 |
[43:57] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[44:01] | Not a good idea. | 还是不见好 |
[44:08] | Fuck off! Fuck you! | 走开 操你妈 |
[44:22] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[44:28] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀 |
[44:30] | Move or I’ll fuckin’ cut his throat! | 走开否则我将割破他的喉咙 |
[44:33] | Okay. All right! | 好的 好吧 |
[44:38] | I’ll fuckin’ kill him! | 我会杀了他 |
[44:50] | You need to let go of him now. | 你得对他放手了 |
[44:56] | It’s okay, Tania. Everything will be okay. | 没事的 蒂尼娅 一切都会好起来的 |
[45:08] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[45:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[45:17] | Get Koobus. | 快叫库布斯 |
[45:56] | …Wikus Van De Merwe. | 维库斯・范德默尔 |
[45:58] | White male, mid thirties. Is considered highly dangerous. | 白人 男性 30多岁 高度危险人物 |
[46:02] | – Hey baby. – Wikus, is that you? | 嘿 宝贝 维库斯 是你吗 |
[46:05] | – Mrs. Smith? – How dare you phone us! | Smith夫人 你竟敢给我打电话 |
[46:08] | What are all these people doing in my house? – It’s none of your business. | 你们这些人在我家里干嘛 不干你的事 |
[46:11] | I need to speak to Tania straight away, please. It’s my house. | 我得和蒂尼娅谈谈 马上走开 这是我的房子 |
[46:14] | This is my phone that you’re using, mam. I’m fokkin’… what? | 你用的是我的电话 我是 什么 |
[46:17] | He tried calling me. | 他想给我打电话 |
[46:20] | Anton, it’s me! It’s me! Accept the call! | Anton 是我 快接电话 |
[46:23] | I’ve been friends with you for fokkin’ 13 years, man! | 我们都有13年的交情了 |
[46:27] | Fuck off! What are you watching? Fuck off! | 滚开 你在看什么 滚远点 |
[46:30] | We all thought it was for the best because he needed help. | 我们都认为这是出于好意 因为他需要帮助 |
[46:33] | A special medical help. | 需要特殊医疗帮助 |
[46:35] | And he wasn’t gonna get that as a fugitive. | 而如果他继续逃亡的话就无法得到 医疗帮助 |
[46:44] | He became the most valuable business artifact on Earth. | 他已经成为世界上 最具商业价值的人了 |
[46:50] | He was the only human who had ever… | 他是唯一一个能够 |
[46:53] | successfully been combined with alien genetics and remained alive. | 成功和外星基因结合 并还活着的人 |
[46:57] | But his real value was that he could operate alien weaponry. | 不过他真正的价值在于 他能够使用外星武器 |
[47:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:11] | Can I get some cheese burgers and one large sauerkraut, please. | 能给我些奶酪汉堡和泡菜吗 |
[47:15] | We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. | 我们中断这个节目并给大家带来一个 惊人的消息 |
[47:18] | A patient has escaped from the isolation ward and is loose in the city. | 有病人从隔离病房逃走 并且在这个城市逃亡 |
[47:22] | Wikus Van De Merwe was recently apprehended | 维库斯・范德默尔已经被证实 |
[47:25] | after prolonged sexual activity with aliens in District 9. | 在第九区和外星人有长期的性行为 |
[47:29] | This is nonsense. – I have to call my manager. | 一派胡言 我得给我的经理人打电话 |
[47:32] | That is totally untrue. You are legally obliged to serve me! | 这简直是一派胡言 你本该受命于我的 |
[47:35] | …is causing bodily disfigurement. | 已经导致他的身体发生变形 |
[47:37] | If I could just buy my burger, please. Don’t listen to them! | 我只想要买我的汉堡 别听他们胡说 |
[47:40] | It’s highly contagious and the police warns people | 这具有高度的传染性 警方警告民众 |
[47:43] | to stay at least 20 meters away from this man. | 至少要与这个人保持20米的距离 |
[47:45] | Don’t look at this hand! This hand is fine! | 别看这个手 这个手没事 |
[47:47] | If you have any information regarding the whereabouts | 如果你有此人的任何消息 |
[47:50] | of Mr Van De Merwe, contact us immediately on 0800-stop-wikus. | 请立即通知我们 |
[47:54] | Stop! | 别动 |
[47:57] | 31 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露31小时后 |
[48:07] | Hi, this is Tania. – And Wikus. | 你好 这是蒂尼娅 还有维库斯 |
[48:10] | We can’t come to the phone right now. | 我们暂时不能接听电话 |
[48:12] | Please leave a message. Bye. – Bye bye. | 请留言 拜拜 |
[48:28] | Control, there’s no sign of mr Van De Merwe. | 总部这里还没有维库斯的消息 |
[48:58] | The entire world was watching him. | 全世界的人都在关注他 |
[49:02] | He was on every radio station, every image on television, | 广播 电视台到处都在报道他 |
[49:07] | anything you could find had his face on it. | 到处都是他的照片 |
[49:10] | So he had nowhere else to go. He ended up hiding in the one place | 他已经无路可逃 他只有一个地方可取 |
[49:14] | he knew no one would ever come looking for him. | 他知道没人会去找他 |
[50:10] | 40 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露40小时后 |
[50:38] | Pay now,or nothing. | 给现钱 不然别想 |
[50:41] | I pay you next week, I promise. | 下周给你 我保证 |
[50:43] | No money – you get nothing. Fucking prawn, this isn’t charity. | 没钱 什么都不给 该死的大虾 这不是慈善 |
[50:50] | Hello, I’d like to buy some meat, please. | 你好 我想买一些肉 |
[50:54] | Hey, a man! | 嘿 一个人 |
[50:56] | Yes, have you got a hamburger, or a steak roll? | 是的 你这里有汉堡 或者牛排卷吗 |
[51:00] | Does it look like a hamburger shop? | 难道这里看起来像是汉堡店 |
[51:03] | Which one do you want? Goat? | 你要什么肉 羊肉 |
[51:05] | Come on, come on, I don’t have the whole day. | 快点 快点 我可没闲工夫 |
[51:09] | Is that a cat food there? – Yeah, yeah, it is. | 那是猫粮吗 是的 那是猫粮 |
[51:12] | I’ll have some of that, guys. | 那来点猫粮 |
[51:35] | Fuck, man! | 我操 |
[51:58] | Hello, hello? | 喂 喂 |
[52:04] | Baby is that you? Tania? | 宝贝是你吗 蒂尼娅 |
[52:07] | God, please let it be you. | 天呀 希望一定是你 |
[52:10] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[52:14] | I’m so happy you called me, baby. | 我真是太高兴了 你给我打电话了 宝贝 |
[52:16] | – Wikus, listen to me. – Okay. | 维库斯 听我说 -好的 |
[52:21] | I have something to say to you, and it’s not gonna be easy. | 我有些事情想对你说 而这真难开口 |
[52:25] | No, no, look… listen baby, before you say anything… | 不 不 看 听着 宝贝 在你说任何事情前 |
[52:28] | Your father is working against me, but he’s lying to you. | 你父亲不站在我这边 而且他欺骗了你 |
[52:32] | I did not have sex with one of these… | 我从来没有跟这些 |
[52:35] | …fokkin’ creatures, man! | 和那些外星人发生过性关系 |
[52:38] | I would never have any kind of | 我绝不会和那种东西 |
[52:40] | pornographic activity with a fokkin’ creature! | 产生任何形式的冲动和性行为 |
[52:43] | They say that you’re becoming one of them. I can’t do this… | 他们说你变成了他们的一员 我实在无法接受这点 |
[52:49] | Baby please, don’t give up on me. | 宝贝 求你了 请别放弃我 |
[52:52] | Don’t give up on me baby, because I can… | 千万别放弃我 因为我可以 |
[52:55] | I want to see you again, baby. | 我想再次见到你 宝贝 |
[52:58] | I’m gonna fix my arm and I’m gonna see you again, | 我的手会好起来的 而且我会再次见到你的 |
[53:01] | and I’m gonna kiss you and I’m gonna hold you again. | 到时我要亲吻你 要把你搂在怀中 |
[53:04] | I also want you to hold me again. | 我也希望你能再一次抱着我 |
[53:10] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[53:13] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[53:29] | Hey! Hey man! | 嗨 嗨 老兄 |
[54:18] | We are on tracking directly to the location. | 我们现在直接搜索那个位置 |
[54:22] | Roger that. I’ll send you a couple of choppers for backup. | 收到 我会给你一些支援备用的直升机 |
[54:45] | You! | 你 |
[54:47] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[54:53] | Come in, control, there is our target moving to 66. | 总部发现一个目标移动到66 |
[54:57] | – You have to go. – Please, I need your help. | -你得走了 -求你了 我需要你的帮忙 |
[55:02] | We’re gonna play hide and seek. – Yes! Yes! – No, get back. | -我们来玩捉迷藏 -好的 好的 不 退后 |
[55:06] | You want me to hide? Show me your favorite hiding place. | 你应该让我藏起来 告诉我你最喜欢藏在哪 |
[55:09] | Please, just go. Leave us alone. | 走吧 求你了 离我们远点 |
[55:14] | No, please, I need to hide. | 不 求求你了 我得藏起来 |
[55:18] | They wanna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[55:20] | I just need to hide in here, sir, for 5 minutes, okay? | 我只需要在这里藏起来 就5分钟 好吗 |
[55:34] | What is this? What are you doing here? | 这是什么 你们在这里干什么 |
[55:37] | – I remember you. – Nothing. You must hide somewhere else. | -我记得你 -什么都没 -你一定能藏在什么地方 |
[55:41] | Sir… please sir, you have to help me. | 先生 求求你了 你得帮帮我 |
[55:43] | I’m losing blood, they’re trying to kill me. | 我流血不止 他们要杀了我 |
[55:56] | Only one thing that could make that happen… | 只有一种东西能让那个发生 |
[56:01] | Quick! We have to hide him. | 快 我们得把他藏起来 |
[56:07] | Now you… get down there. | 你 下去 |
[56:23] | Where’s the fluid? What did you do with it? | 流体在哪 你们拿它干什么了 |
[56:27] | – Please! – You took it… | 求你了 你拿走了它 |
[56:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你 在说什么 |
[56:31] | …I know you did. I can see what’s happening to you. | 我知道你拿走了它 我可以看出你身上发生的反应 |
[56:35] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我它在哪里 |
[56:39] | Alright, alright. | 好的 好的 |
[56:41] | Was it a black fluid in a flask container? | 它是不是一个长容器里面的黑色液体 |
[56:44] | Yes, that’s it. Yes! | 是的 就是它 是的 |
[56:47] | I confiscated it and the guys at the lab took it. | 我把它没收了 实验室的人拿走了它 |
[56:51] | It will be at the MNU. MNU has it. | 它肯定在MNU MNU的人拿着他 |
[57:03] | What is this? | 那是什么东西 |
[57:06] | – You ruined everything. – Where is this? | -你毁掉了一切 -那东西现在在哪 |
[57:13] | Is that your shack? | 这是你的房子 |
[57:16] | This whole thing is under your shack? | 这一切的东西都在你房子下面 |
[57:19] | For 20 years you’ve… had this fokking’ thing in here? | 20年来 你一直在这里放 你那些重要的东西 |
[57:24] | Jesus, this is very illegal. | 天呀 这是严重违法的 |
[57:26] | I mean, this is a find, you know. I wish they catch you with this. | 我在说 这简直是个大发现 真希望他们能逮你个正着 |
[57:34] | Fuel goes in here. | 能量从这里进去 |
[57:37] | That’s enough! Quiet! | 够了 安静 |
[57:39] | Then we fly away. | 然后我们就可以飞走了 |
[57:42] | I said quiet! We cannot trust him. | 我说安静 我们不能相信他 |
[57:44] | What is he saying about the fuel? Are you trying to start this thing? | 他说的能量是什么 你们打算开动飞船吗 |
[57:48] | Are you little fuckers trying to start this and get away? | 你们这些傻瓜要开动飞船然后飞走 |
[57:52] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[57:54] | Yeah, you sneaky fokkin’ prawns. | 你们这些鬼鬼祟祟的大虾 |
[57:56] | Too bad. I could’ve fixed you. | 太糟了 我本来可以治好你的 |
[57:59] | What? What did you say… about the fixing? | 什么 你说的治好是什么意思 |
[58:03] | What do you mean you could fix me? | 你说你能治好我是什么意思 |
[58:06] | Forget it. It doesn’t matter, it’s too late. | 算了吧 没用了 太晚了 |
[58:09] | No, listen! Listen. Are you saying that you can… | 不 听着 听着 你是说你可以 |
[58:12] | turn this prawn hand into a human hand? | 把我这只大虾手变成人手 |
[58:15] | You can make me human again? | 你可以让变回人类 |
[58:17] | We have medical machines on the mothership that can fix you. Yes. | 我们主船上有医疗设备能够治好你的病 |
[58:21] | We can use this ship to fly up there. | 我们可以开这个小船飞到上面去 |
[58:25] | That’s fantastic! You guys are brilliant! | 那太好了 你们真是太聪明了 |
[58:28] | I always thought that prawns were intelligent. Let’s do it. | 我一直都认为大虾们很聪明 那我们开工吧 |
[58:32] | I don’t have fluid. | 我没有流体 |
[58:34] | I could fix you and I could fly away. But I don’t have fluid. | 我可以治好你 也能飞走 但我没有流体 |
[58:39] | Right, okay. | 对 好的 |
[58:41] | All right, I tell you what. Why don’t we… | 好吧 我来告诉你怎样 我们为什么不 |
[58:44] | go risk it some more? Let’s go collect some up. | 再冒险一次 我们再去收集一些 |
[58:47] | It took twenty years to collect that amount. | 我们花了20年才收集到那一点 |
[58:51] | Fuck, man! Fuck! | 我操 操 |
[58:54] | Fuck! The only one that exists is the one I confiscated? | 操 唯一的那一点还被我没收了 |
[58:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:00] | It’s four stories underground. | 这是地下四层 |
[59:09] | Why does he keep looking at me like that? – He likes you. | -他为什么一直那样看着我 -他喜欢你 |
[59:13] | We are the same. | 我们是同类 |
[59:16] | We’re not the same. We’re not the fokkin’ same. | 我们不是同类 我们他妈的不是同类 |
[59:27] | There is a way out of this. We get the fluid back from MNU. | 只剩一个办法让我们脱离这个困境了 我们得从MNU手上拿回流体 |
[59:35] | Yeah, and what then? Then we both die, eh? | 是呀 然后怎么办 然后我们两两都归西 |
[59:38] | Both of us dead. That’s a suicide mission, man. | 我们都会死 这简直是个自杀行动 |
[59:41] | Can you not fill my head with that sort of nonsense? | 你能不能别给我灌输这些愚蠢的主意 |
[59:45] | The transformation is accelerating. | 变形正在加速 |
[59:50] | You don’t have much time. | 你时间已经所剩无几 |
[1:00:18] | 56 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露56小时后 |
[1:00:45] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[1:01:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:01:13] | – Wikus? – Tania! Baby… | 维库斯 蒂尼娅 宝贝 |
[1:01:16] | – Are you okay? – Oh God! Thank God… | 你没事吧 哦 天呀 谢天谢地 |
[1:01:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:01:23] | I’am… | 我在 |
[1:01:26] | It’s not like my father said. I know he was lying to protect me. | 我知道我父亲对我撒了谎 我知道他在试图保护我 |
[1:01:33] | I just don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么了 |
[1:01:36] | Baby I know, but listen to me. | 宝贝 我懂 但是请听我说 |
[1:01:38] | It’s all lies, I swear to you. Everything he said to you is lies. | 这一切都是谎言 我向你发誓 他所说的一切都是谎言 |
[1:01:43] | – I know. – What? What? | 我知道 什么 什么 |
[1:01:48] | I believe you, Wikus. I just want you back. | 我相信你 维库斯 我只希望你回来 |
[1:01:51] | I want everything back the way it was. | 我想要让一切都回到它应有的状态 |
[1:01:54] | That’s… baby, that’s what I want. | 这 宝贝 这也是我想要的 |
[1:01:57] | That’s great! That’s great news. | 太好了 真的太好了 |
[1:02:00] | I can make it the way it was. If you take me back. | 我可以让一切回到过去那样 如果你还要我的话 |
[1:02:04] | How? How can we go back? | 怎样 我们怎样才能回到过去 |
[1:02:11] | I have a plan. I know how to fix it. | 我有个计划 我知道怎么治好它 |
[1:02:15] | I know how to fix myself. | 我知道怎么治好自己的病 |
[1:02:17] | And it will be me. And we’ll be back together. | 然后我又是我了 我们将会重新在一起 |
[1:02:20] | – You promise me? – I promise you, baby. | 你发誓 我想你发誓 宝贝 |
[1:02:25] | Don’t give up on me, okay? | 别放弃我 好吗 |
[1:02:27] | Because I haven’t given up on you. All right? | 因为我还没放弃你 好吗 |
[1:02:31] | I won’t. | 我永远不会放弃你的 |
[1:02:33] | – I love you. – I love you too. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[1:02:38] | Tell me you got a fix on him. – D9. | 告诉我你已经定位到他了 |
[1:02:49] | How many moons does our planet have? | 我们的星球有几个月亮呢 |
[1:02:56] | Seven. | 7个 |
[1:03:00] | This planet only has one. | 这个地球只有一个 |
[1:03:04] | I can’t wait to see our planet. It’s bigger than this one, isn’t it? | 我等不及见到我们的星球了 它比地球还大 是吗 |
[1:03:08] | Enough. | 大多了 |
[1:03:11] | We go home now? | 我们现在可以回家了 |
[1:03:14] | Not home. No. | 还不能回家 不能 |
[1:03:18] | This is where we must go. | 这个地方我们必须去一趟 |
[1:03:23] | See that tent there? That might be ours. | 看到那里的帐篷了吗 那是我们的 |
[1:03:27] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 |
[1:03:32] | We can’t go home. Not anymore. | 我们回不了家了 再也回不去了 |
[1:03:43] | Hi, you don’t wanna go to the tents, they are not better. | 喂 你不会想去那里的 那里一定不好 |
[1:03:47] | They’re smaller than the shacks. | 那里比这里还小 |
[1:03:49] | Actually, more like a concentration camp. | 实际上 它更像是一个集中营 |
[1:03:52] | If I can get you that black fluid, what happens then? | 如果我能帮你拿回黑色流体 然后怎样 |
[1:03:57] | We go up to the mothership. | 我们进入母船 |
[1:04:00] | And you can start that thing? – Yes. | 然后你可以启动那玩意 是的 |
[1:04:04] | Okay, so just to be clear: this is gonna go back… | 好的 那么让我们说清楚了 这手将会回到 |
[1:04:10] | This is gonna go back to human like this. | 这手将会回到原来的样子 |
[1:04:15] | I can go home and then you can go home. | 我可以回家 你也可以回家 |
[1:04:18] | You can take your boy, you can take all the prawns, | 你可以带上你的小孩 你可以带上所有的大虾 |
[1:04:21] | if I can get you that fluid, right? | 如果我能带来流体的话 对吗 |
[1:04:23] | You said it was a suicide mission. Maybe you were right. | 你说过这是一个自寻死路的任务 你可能是对的 |
[1:04:29] | We have no weapons. They’ll shoot us on sight. | 我们没有武器 他们一看到我们就会开枪 |
[1:04:35] | Look, look… Christopher… | 看 看 克里斯多夫 |
[1:04:37] | I know where we can get weapons. | 我知道到哪里可以找到武器 |
[1:04:48] | Hi guys. Hello. | 喂 伙计们 你们好 |
[1:04:53] | I would like to buy some weapons, please. | 我想买点武器 |
[1:04:57] | How did you do this like that? | 你究竟是怎么做到的 |
[1:05:00] | A doggie style with the demon. | 和外星人来后背式 |
[1:05:04] | I love it! | 我喜欢它 |
[1:05:06] | One brave white man, eh? Were you wearing a condom? | 一个勇敢的白人男人 哦 当时戴安全套了吗 |
[1:05:10] | I need to buy weapons, please. | 我想要买武器 拜托了 |
[1:05:14] | You and I both know that there are illegal weapons inside here. | 你和我都知道里面都是些非法武器 |
[1:05:18] | I have money and I would like to buy some of those… | 我带来了钱 我想那些武器 |
[1:05:30] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[1:05:46] | Thank you sir for your time. Thank you very much for seeing me. | 谢谢你了 先生 占用你时间了 非常感激你的接见 |
[1:05:52] | I would like to buy some weapons. | 我想买些武器 |
[1:05:55] | AK-47, some grenades… maybe tear gas canisters. | AK-47 一些手榴弹 催泪瓦斯也行 |
[1:05:59] | I see you have limpet mines here aswell, and I.. | 我知道你还有些武器在那里 我 |
[1:06:02] | also see you guys have alien weapons there, which is great! | 还看到过你们有外星人的武器 非常强大的武器 |
[1:06:06] | If I could have one or two of those. | 我能买一两件这种武器吗 |
[1:06:09] | I have money, okay? Now, I’m… | 我带来了钱 好吗 现在 我 |
[1:06:17] | Sir! Please, sir! | 先生 求你了 先生 |
[1:06:20] | I’ve heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[1:06:22] | Where do you have it? Show me! | 你哪里变形了 给我看看 |
[1:06:25] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[1:06:28] | Come here. Come. | 过来 过来 |
[1:06:36] | No, no… don’t please! | 别 别 请别这样 |
[1:06:44] | Why are you doing this? What do you want? | 你们这是干嘛 你要干嘛 |
[1:06:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:53] | Forget the weapons! Forget the weapons! | 再也不说武器了 再也不说武器了 |
[1:06:56] | I want the arm. Cut it off. | 我要这只手 砍下来 |
[1:07:00] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[1:07:13] | I’ll show you. | 我做给你看 |
[1:07:19] | Holy shit! | 我的娘呀 |
[1:07:26] | You tell them to stand down! | 告诉他们退下 |
[1:07:34] | You tell them to be quiet! To back off! | 告诉他们安静点 后退 |
[1:07:39] | Tell them to put the fokkin’ weapons in the bag! | 让他们把武器装到口袋里 |
[1:07:42] | Give me the fokkin’ weapons, man! | 把武器给我 他妈的混蛋 |
[1:07:46] | Don’t you, sir, look at me. | 别这样 看着我 |
[1:07:49] | I said don’t fokkin’ look at me! | 我说了 别盯着我看 |
[1:07:57] | How did you get that hand? | 你究竟是如何长出这只手的 |
[1:08:01] | Fokkin’ hurry up there! | 快点 |
[1:08:03] | Look at me when I fuckin’ speak to you. What is your secret? | 当我跟你说话时 你他妈看着我 你有什么秘密 |
[1:08:06] | What did you do? Tell me! | 你到底做了什么 告诉我 |
[1:08:10] | I want that fuckin’ arm. What the fuck did you do? | 我想要他妈的那只手臂 你到底干了什么 |
[1:08:14] | You fuckin’ mazungo, I’m coming for you! | 你这个混蛋 我会去找你的 |
[1:08:16] | I’m coming for you and I’m gonna get you! | 我会去找你的 我会逮着你的 |
[1:08:20] | Drop your fokkin’ knife. Drop your fokkin’ knife! | 放下刀 放下刀 |
[1:08:31] | He’s useless to us dead. – Would you relax? | 他对我们毫无用处 你就不能放松点 |
[1:08:36] | For fuck’s sakes, my men have done this a hundred times before. | 为他妈的缘故 我手下应付这种事情 至少有100遍了 |
[1:08:40] | Maintaining a visual on the location. | 将猎物保持在视线范围内 |
[1:08:45] | It’s gonna be quick. | 一切都会很快了结的 |
[1:08:48] | It’s gonna be clean. | 一切都会被清理地一干二净 |
[1:08:51] | Best of all, it’s gonna be quiet. | 最好的 一切都会无声无息 |
[1:08:55] | Van De Merwe hasn’t got a clue what’s coming his way. | 范德默尔还不知道会发生什么事情 |
[1:09:02] | It’s empty! – Where are they? | 没人 他们哪去了 |
[1:09:05] | Target is gone. The place is empty. | 目标消失了 此地空无一人 |
[1:09:08] | What do you mean, empty? Where the fuck is he? | 你什么意思 没人 那他妈到哪去了 |
[1:09:11] | That little shithead has got no idea what is coming his way. | 那个小混蛋根本不知道 接下来会发生什么 |
[1:09:15] | I’m gonna find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[1:09:26] | There are the guards! At the gate! Watch the guards at the gate, man! | 那里有警卫 在门口 小心门口的警卫 伙计 |
[1:09:37] | Move! Get out! | 快点 出去 |
[1:09:45] | They’re going down. Four stories down. | 他们下去了 朝4楼去了 |
[1:09:47] | This is alien weaponry. Give me a status report. | 这是外星武器 给我现状报告 |
[1:09:52] | It’s Van De Merwe. He’s on level four. | 是范德默尔 他在四楼 |
[1:09:54] | Switch to live, and then we’re taking him out. | 切换到实弹 我们要把他搜出来 |
[1:09:57] | Colonel, we weren’t allowed to use live ammunition. | 上校 我们不允许使用实弹 |
[1:10:00] | They want him alive. | 他们想要捉活的 |
[1:10:06] | Stay here until I call you. – I understand. | 留在这里 没我的允许 先别离开 |
[1:10:10] | I need to get the door open. | 我得把们打开 |
[1:10:13] | No! I said stay until I call you! | 不 我说没我允许 先别离开 |
[1:10:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:10:25] | I thought you said not to kill them? | 我还以为你说别杀他们呢 |
[1:10:28] | He shot at me! | 他朝我开枪 |
[1:10:32] | Fuck! Get out! Don’t fuckin’ look at me! | 操 滚出去 别他妈得看着我 |
[1:10:35] | Get out! Get the fuck out! | 出去 都给我滚出去 |
[1:10:51] | Get out! Everybody get the fuck out! | 出去 都给我滚出去 |
[1:10:55] | Get out! Go! | 出去 滚 |
[1:10:57] | Move the fuck out! Go! | 移开这些东西 滚 |
[1:11:01] | What is this place? – Don’t worry about that. | 这是什么地方”别操心这个了 |
[1:11:05] | What do they do in here? | 他们在这里想干啥 |
[1:11:09] | Check these boxes. | 搜搜那些盒子 |
[1:11:12] | Any type of a box that looks like it can hold a tube. Just check it out! | 所有能装进管子的盒子都搜查一下 快去 |
[1:11:16] | These fuckers! | 这些混蛋 |
[1:11:21] | Go, go, go… | 走 走 走 |
[1:11:25] | Clear. | 没人 |
[1:11:33] | I got it! I got it! | 找到了 找到了 |
[1:11:39] | Chris, I got it. Let’s go! | Chris我找到了 走吧 |
[1:11:43] | Christopher! | 克里斯多夫 |
[1:11:48] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 操 |
[1:11:50] | Listen… I promise you, I didn’t know they were doing this. | 听我说 我真不知道他们 在这里干什么 |
[1:11:54] | Until they brought me here the other day, | 直到他们上次也把我带进来 |
[1:11:57] | I swear to you I did not know they were doing this to you guys. | 我向你发誓 我真的不知道 他们这样对你们的人 |
[1:12:00] | But Christopher… look at me. Listen to me. | 克里斯多夫 看着我 听我说 |
[1:12:03] | We need to leave now. Okay? | 我们现在得赶紧走了 好吗 |
[1:12:06] | The whole of MNU is gonna come down here. | 整个MNU的人都会下来的 |
[1:12:09] | He’s going to destroy us. | 他们要我们的命的 |
[1:12:13] | We can do this, okay? We’re gonna get out of here… | 我们能办到的 对吗 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[1:12:17] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:12:19] | Move, move! | 快点 快点 |
[1:12:23] | Shoot at the prawn! | 朝大虾开火 |
[1:12:35] | Christopher! What the fuck are you doing? | 克里斯多夫 你他妈在干啥 |
[1:12:45] | Think of your boy, for fuck sake! | 想想你的孩子 |
[1:12:57] | What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你究竟在干啥 你疯了吗 |
[1:13:03] | You’re gonna get us killed! – What do we do now? | 你会让我们都死掉了的 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:13:10] | I thought you had a way out? | 我以为你知道出路呢 |
[1:13:12] | I didn’t say anything about the way out. | 我从来没有提到出路 |
[1:13:15] | – I promised you that we’ll get in. We’re in! – I have an idea. | 我答应过你我们一定能进去 我们的确进来了 -我想到了 |
[1:13:18] | – Where are you going? – Follow me! | 你去哪 跟着我就是 |
[1:13:26] | What are you doing? – Making a bomb. | 你在做什么 做炸弹 |
[1:13:29] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:13:44] | Quick! Get in! | 快点 进来 |
[1:13:47] | Go! Drive! | 走 开车 |
[1:13:50] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:13:54] | Okay, hold on! | 好的 坐稳了 |
[1:13:57] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:14:05] | Reports are coming in of explosion in downtown Johannesburg. | 报道来自约翰内斯堡市中心的一个爆炸 |
[1:14:08] | Well, there was a terrorist attack, | 那里遭到了一次恐怖袭击 |
[1:14:11] | but I can assure you that we dealt with it. Everything is fine. | 不过我向你们保证 我们正在处理这事 一切都很正常 |
[1:14:17] | Droop it down! Droop it down! Decline! | 飞低点 飞低点 下降 |
[1:14:29] | They are really close to us now! | 他们里我们 很近了 |
[1:14:35] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:14:41] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[1:14:45] | Don’t drop that fokkin’ thing! | 别把那他妈的流体弄丢了 |
[1:14:56] | Come on, move! Get down there! | 快点 快 下来 |
[1:14:59] | Go down and initiate the binary commands. | 下去并输入启动命令 |
[1:15:05] | Set it down right now! | 赶紧降落 |
[1:15:07] | When we get up to the mothership, how long is this gonna take? | 我们到达主船时 还要多久才能治好 |
[1:15:10] | – To do what? – The fixing. To fix me. | 把什么治好 治我的病呀 |
[1:15:13] | It’s going to take a bit longer than I thought. | 可能要比我想的费时一些 |
[1:15:16] | Okay, that’s fine. How long do you need? | 好的 得需要多久 |
[1:15:18] | Three years. | 3年 |
[1:15:21] | Sorry, just go slowly with the clicks there, | 对不起 能说清楚点吗 |
[1:15:24] | it sounded like you said “three years”, like human years. | 你说的”3年”听起来想是地球上的3年 |
[1:15:27] | Yes. Three years. | 是的 三年 |
[1:15:30] | What? Three fuckin’ years? | 什么 他妈的3年 |
[1:15:33] | I will fix you, | 我会治好你的 |
[1:15:36] | but first I must save my people. | 但首先我得拯救我的同伴 |
[1:15:39] | The deal was: you go home, I get fixed! | 我们的约定是:你能回家 我也能把病治好 |
[1:15:43] | I will not let my people be medical experiments! | 我不会让我的同胞沦为医学实验品的 |
[1:15:47] | I’m a fokkin’ medical experiment! You hear me, Christopher? | 我就是他妈的一个医学实验品 听到我说的了吗 克里斯多夫 |
[1:15:50] | I’m a fokkin’ medical experiment, man! | 我就是他妈的一个医学实验品 |
[1:15:52] | I must go home and get help. | 我必须回家并搬些救兵过来 |
[1:15:55] | I must use all the fluid to travel quickly. | 我必须用尽所有的流体 才能迅速飞回去 |
[1:16:00] | I’ll just stay here, Christopher? I’ll just stay here in this shack. | 那我就得呆在这个烂地方了 克里斯多夫 我就得呆在这个鬼地方了 |
[1:16:04] | And I’ll see you in three years time? – I will come back. I promise. | -3年后我才能见到你 -我答应你 我会回来的 |
[1:16:08] | Christopher! | 克里斯多夫 |
[1:16:32] | Where the fuck is he? | 他妈的去哪了 |
[1:16:35] | Hey, you’re hiding Wikus down there, my boy? | 嘿 你把维库斯藏在下面了 |
[1:16:40] | – Father? – No, no, no. | -爸爸 -不 不要 |
[1:16:43] | Your daddy needs to stay here to sort out a few things, alright? | 你父亲得呆在这里把一些事情处理好 |
[1:16:47] | We’re gonna go. We’re gonna come back and fetch him, okay? | 我们得走了 不过我们会回来接他 好吗 |
[1:16:54] | In here? – In there. – Goes in here? | 放在这里 放进去 放进去 |
[1:16:57] | How the fuck do you open this, prawn? | 你们是怎么打开这玩意的 大虾 |
[1:17:03] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:17:06] | Show me, you fucker. You want me to fuckin’ kill you? | 告诉我怎么弄 你这个混蛋 你是不是想让我弄死你 |
[1:17:09] | Is that what you fuckin’ want, eh? | 这就是你想要的么 阿 |
[1:17:29] | Right… there’s no buttons. | 好了 这里没有按钮 |
[1:17:31] | On! | 开机 |
[1:17:33] | Activate? | 激活 |
[1:17:35] | My teachers teach only: | 我老师只教过我 |
[1:17:38] | One prawn, one bullet. | 一个大虾 一颗子弹 |
[1:17:46] | I can’t believe I get paid to do this. | 难以置信 我拿钱就是干这事的 |
[1:17:50] | I love watching you prawns die. | 我爱看着你们大虾死去 |
[1:17:56] | Fuck, man! | 我操 |
[1:18:07] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[1:18:13] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[1:18:23] | This is remarkable. | 这简直太奇异了 |
[1:18:25] | It looks like something is emerging from the ground. | 看起来有什么东西正从地下升起 |
[1:18:28] | Something is definitely coming out of the ground. | 肯定有什么东西正从地面升起来 |
[1:18:31] | Okay… steady! | 好了 稳点 |
[1:18:41] | Go sit down, I can’t play with ya now. | 坐下 我没空搭理你了 |
[1:18:44] | Uncle Wikus is flying. | 维库斯叔叔正在开飞船 |
[1:18:47] | Bug off. Bug off! | 一边去 一边去 |
[1:18:56] | Lock the weapon at target! | 武器锁定目标 |
[1:18:59] | Fire when locked. | 锁定后开火 |
[1:19:04] | It seems to be drifting towards the center of the territory. | 看起来飞船正朝领土的中央开去 |
[1:19:08] | We have a lock on him. – Fire! | 我们已经锁定他了 开火 |
[1:19:11] | Something is fired upon… it has been hit! | 导弹已经发射出去了 导弹打中了飞船 |
[1:19:15] | What the fuck is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:19:17] | One of the engines is billowing smoke, it’s out of control. | 有一个引擎已经开始冒烟 飞船开始失去控制了 |
[1:19:20] | It’s going down, boss. Should I send the boys to fuck him up? | 它堕落下来了 头 要不要我叫些兄弟去干死他们 |
[1:19:27] | Now… it hit the ground, the massive impact, | 现在 飞船已经撞到了地上 重重一撞 |
[1:19:31] | and it’s come to a standstill. | 飞船已经停下来了 |
[1:19:39] | My son! My son’s in there! | 我的儿子 我的儿子还在上面 |
[1:19:42] | Shut the fuck up! Get this fucker inside. | 闭嘴 把他带进去 |
[1:19:45] | We’re moving out. Come, let’s go, let’s go… | 我们出发了 快 快走 |
[1:19:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:19:51] | We’re banking around now, trying to get a better view of the ship | 我们正在向目标靠近 以拍到更清晰的飞船画面 |
[1:19:55] | which is absolutely wrecked, waiting for some of the smoke to clear. | 飞船已经完全撞毁了 等着浓烟被清理掉 |
[1:21:02] | Somebody has been brought out of the vehicle. | 有个人被从飞船上带了下来 |
[1:21:04] | It looks like a human being. | 看起来像是个人类 |
[1:21:07] | We are getting unconfirmed reports that this might be | 我们得到一个未经证实的 消息说他可能是 |
[1:21:10] | Wikus Van De Merwe, a fugitive that has been on the run | 维库斯・范德默尔 是MNU的一个 |
[1:21:13] | from MNU for the past 3 days. | 潜逃了三天的犯人 |
[1:21:15] | They are loading him into a vehicle now, and heading off. | 他们把他押上了车 并开走了 |
[1:21:22] | 72 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露72小时后 |
[1:21:46] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[1:22:01] | We caught him, boss. – Bring him to me. | 我们抓到他了 头 把他带过来 |
[1:22:21] | Come on! Get back! | 过来 回去 |
[1:22:25] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:22:33] | Control, we’re taking enemy fire! We need support. Backup, now! | 总部我方与敌方交火 需要援助 需要援助 快点 |
[1:22:42] | Fuck off! Fuck off, man! | 出来 出来 |
[1:22:55] | Get you hands off me! Fuckin’ get off me! | 把手拿开 妈的 离我远点 |
[1:23:02] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me! | 放开我 |
[1:23:41] | Didn’t I tell you… that I’m gonna get you? | 我难道没有告诉过你 我会回来找你的 |
[1:23:45] | You came in here and you left with something that belongs to me. | 你到这里 然后你拿着 本属于我的东西走了 |
[1:23:50] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:24:00] | Fuck you all! | 去你祖宗十八代 |
[1:24:42] | I told you that the day will come. | 我告诉过你这一天会到来的 |
[1:24:46] | You’ve been running around with my prize. | 你却带着我的战利品跑了 |
[1:24:50] | All I want is to eat that hand and become like you. | 我就想吃了你的手 变得和你一样 |
[1:24:54] | No! It won’t work… | 不 吃我的手不管用 |
[1:25:00] | Once I have that power, no one will stop me. | 一旦我拥有了那种力量就没人能够阻止我 |
[1:25:03] | It was your turn… now it’s mine! | 风水轮流转 现在到我了 |
[1:25:10] | Fighting MNU security forces, this armed faction is doomed… | 和MNU安全部队对着干 这些武装分子死定了 |
[1:25:19] | Now I’m gonna eat, my friend. | 现在我要开吃了 我的朋友 |
[1:26:45] | We’re getting reports claiming that the alien device is activating… | 我们刚得到消息说 外星设备已经被启动了 |
[1:27:49] | You see that prawn back in the Casper? – Yeah. | 你看到那个在车里的大虾了 是吗 |
[1:27:53] | He knows what the fuck is up with that ship. | 他对飞船的构造很了解 |
[1:27:56] | Get that fucker out and get him talking, now. | 抓他出来 并使他开口 套出东西出来 |
[1:28:12] | Three contractors are closing in on the nigerian compound, and… | 三方部队正在靠近尼日利亚据点 |
[1:28:18] | Come, alien! | 过来 外星人 |
[1:28:31] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么阴谋 |
[1:28:57] | How are you doing it? | 你们怎么弄到的 |
[1:29:00] | Who’s moving that ship? | 谁在开那个飞船 |
[1:29:04] | All right, that’s very clever. | 好 这相当聪明 |
[1:29:11] | Wait for my command. Make sure you fuckin’ shoot to kill. | 等我命令 确保一枪毙命 |
[1:29:22] | Fuck! Move it! Move it! | 操 快走 快走 |
[1:29:26] | Bring that fucker down! | 把那东西干掉 |
[1:29:36] | Hold you fire! Hold your fire and keep your positions! | 停火 停火 原地别动 |
[1:29:40] | It’s Van De Merwe. | 他是范德默尔 |
[1:29:42] | Hey, Dickus! | 嘿 混蛋 |
[1:29:59] | I’ll come back for prawn, alright guys? | 我回来救那外星人的 是吗 |
[1:30:02] | Do you hear me, now? – Run, Wikus! | 听到没 快跑呀 维库斯 |
[1:30:04] | – You hear me? – Run! | 听到我说的没 快跑呀 |
[1:30:07] | And keep on running, you fuckin’ coward! | 继续跑呀 你这个胆小鬼 |
[1:30:09] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:30:14] | Get the air support up, and get on his fuckin’ trail, now! | 请求空中支援 跟踪他 |
[1:30:21] | It’s not gonna work, boss. He’s a tough one. | 不起作用 头 他嘴硬得很 |
[1:30:24] | He’s not gonna talk. – Then just fuckin’ kill him. | 他根本不透露任何消息 那直接毙了他 |
[1:30:42] | He’s not gonna talk. – Then just fuckin’ kill him. | 他根本不透露任何消息 那直接毙了他 |
[1:30:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:30:47] | He’s a tough one. He’s not gonna talk. | 他嘴很硬 不肯透露消息 |
[1:30:50] | Then just fuckin’ kill him. | 那就直接毙了他 |
[1:31:15] | Hey, c’mon. Get up! I’m gonna get you out of here. | 嘿 过来 起来 我要带你离开这 |
[1:31:19] | – I can’t… it’s too far. – It’s not too fokkin’ far. Get up! | 我不行了 太远了 不远 快起来 |
[1:31:22] | I’m gonna get you there. I’m gonna get you to your boy! | 我会带你过去 我要把你带到你儿子身边 |
[1:31:26] | C’mon, stay behind me! | 来吧 跟我我身后 |
[1:31:39] | Go back! | 后退 |
[1:31:45] | Run, run, run! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[1:31:52] | Arriving at the location now. We have a clearance to engage. | 现在到达目地的了 我们得清除障碍 |
[1:31:57] | Prawns are coming, get down, get down! | 外星人过来了 趴下 趴下 |
[1:32:15] | There are headed for a drop site. Knock these fuckers off! | 他们在朝降落点过去了 杀了这些混蛋 |
[1:32:21] | Come to mommy, come… | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:32:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:32:34] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:32:37] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了 |
[1:32:40] | We can make it. I was shot in the arm. | 我们可以做到 我手臂中弹了 |
[1:32:43] | We can make it, come on! | 我们可以做到 快点 |
[1:33:02] | Listen, you go ahead. You can make it. | 听着 你直走 你可以做到的 |
[1:33:05] | I’m gonna just… hold them off here, and I’ll join you soon. | 我来拖住他们 我待会再和你会合 |
[1:33:09] | No, we stick together. I’m not leaving you here. | 不 我们要并肩作战 我不会丢下你的 |
[1:33:13] | Take your boy and go home. You have to make it. | 带着你的孩子回家 你得做到 |
[1:33:16] | Don’t make me go through all of this and not make it. | 别让我的辛苦白费了 |
[1:33:19] | Do you understand? – I will come back for you. | 你明白吗 我会回来找你的 |
[1:33:22] | Go! Go now before I change my mind! Go! | 赶紧 在我改变主意前 快走 |
[1:33:26] | Three years. I promise. | 3年 我答应过你 |
[1:33:54] | I’m not fuckin’ scared of you! | 我他妈一点都不怕你们 |
[1:34:04] | Quit fuckin’ with me! | 朝我开枪呀 |
[1:34:53] | You want me? You want me? | 想抓住我 想抓住我 |
[1:35:00] | Is that all you got? | 这就是你那点本事吗 |
[1:35:03] | Is that all you fuckin’ got? | 你他妈就那点本事吗 |
[1:35:08] | Some kind of quite extraordinary light from the mothership. | 从主飞船上发来一束 强烈的光线 |
[1:35:12] | I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s a beam of light… | 我从来没有见过任何类似的东西 它像一道光束 |
[1:35:23] | Full scan. Okay. | 全面扫描 好的 |
[1:35:29] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:36:03] | – Get to the vehicle, now! Get going. – Yes colonel. – Go, go, go! | -把那车开过来 快点 -好的 上校 -快点快点 |
[1:36:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:36:34] | Quit playing with me, Koobus! | 不敢和我玩了 Koobus |
[1:36:37] | You fucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:36:58] | Go, Chris, go. | 快走 克里斯 走 |
[1:37:01] | Go home. | 回家 |
[1:38:39] | We go home now? | 我们现在回家了 |
[1:38:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:38:52] | 74 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE | 暴露74小时后 |
[1:39:10] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[1:39:13] | Now I know why everybody wants a piece of you. | 现在我知道为什么人人都 想分一杯羹了 |
[1:39:19] | I can’t wait for those med boys to cut you up. | 我都迫不及待想让医生 解剖你了 |
[1:39:22] | But you know what? | 但你知道嘛 |
[1:39:25] | You’re not gonna waste any more of my time. | 我不会再让你浪费我的一分一秒了 |
[1:39:28] | You half-breed piece of shit! | 你这个半兽人 |
[1:39:32] | I’m gonna just fuckin’ kill you myself. | 我要亲手宰了你 |
[1:39:44] | Stay back, you fuck! Stay back! | 退后 你他妈的 退后 |
[1:39:49] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[1:41:17] | The people everywhere across Johannesburg | 约翰内斯堡的所有人 |
[1:41:20] | are flooding the streets and pouring out of their offices | 都冲出了办公室 涌向街头 |
[1:41:23] | and all eyes are pointed up towards the sky on this momentous day. | 所有的眼睛都在注视着这个重大的场面 |
[1:41:28] | It’s the first time, ladies and gentlemen, in over two decades, | 这是20年来 飞船首次 |
[1:41:31] | that the mothership has shown any sign of movement, | 向大家展示移动的痕迹 |
[1:41:35] | and people are tremendously excited. | 人群极度沸腾 |
[1:41:38] | The city had come to an absolute standstill. | 整座城市都凝固了 |
[1:41:41] | Everybody wants to know what’s going to happen next. | 大家都想知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:41:45] | There’s no way of knowing whether or not Christopher Johnson will return. | 究竟 克里斯多夫・约翰逊会不会回来 已经无从考证了 |
[1:41:48] | We don’t know if he was simply escaping, | 不知道他是不是逃亡了 |
[1:41:51] | whether he will effect a rescue plan… | 或者他在实施一个营救计划 |
[1:41:55] | …and, as the so called free press says, | 或者 会不会像媒体所言 |
[1:41:57] | whether or not he will come back and declare a war on us. | 会不会回来 向我们宣战 |
[1:42:26] | This is the last known footage of Wikus Van De Merwe. | 这是维库斯・范德默尔 最后的影像记录 |
[1:42:30] | And we can only speculate as to what has happened to him. | 他究竟发生了什么 我们只能猜测了 |
[1:42:36] | The more zany conspiracy theories state that | 一种阴谋论的理论是这样解释的 |
[1:42:40] | he’s been captured by MNU or by another government. | 他已经被MNU或他国政府 |
[1:42:43] | Or by perhaps some shady government agency | 或者是政府特工逮捕了 |
[1:42:47] | and he’s actually being held in captivity. | 已经被囚禁了起来 |
[1:42:50] | If we knew where he was, we would try and help him, | 如果我们知道他在哪里 我们会试图帮助他 |
[1:42:53] | and that is the most difficult part, not knowing where he is. | 而这才是难点所在 我们不知道 他身处何方 |
[1:42:56] | Wikus, sadly, is gone but I’m the one who stays behind | 维库斯 很不幸的是 已经离开了 把所有的问题 |
[1:43:00] | with all the questions. I can’t give the answers. | 留给了我一个人 而我却无法回答 |
[1:43:05] | He died in my mind a long time ago. And that’s that. | 在我心里 他早已去了 仅此而已 |
[1:43:09] | Wikus Van Der Merwe is a name that will become very widely known | 维库斯・范德默尔这个名字已经 是家喻户晓了 |
[1:43:13] | because of this pivotal role that he played in this whole event. | 因为他在整个事件中 扮演了关键的角色 |
[1:43:17] | He was an honest man, and he didn’t deserve any of what happened to him. | 他是一个诚实的人 他不应该承受这一切 |
[1:43:21] | I mean, I know. I looked into a computer system and I found stuff. | 我是说 我进入了一个电脑系统 并发现了一些事实 |
[1:43:25] | I mean, the whole data was there, you know? | 我的意思是所有的数据 都在里面 |
[1:43:28] | They didn’t even do a good job of hiding it. | 他们连藏都 没藏好这些数据 |
[1:43:32] | Fundiswa Mhlanga is currently awaiting trial | 方德斯瓦・莫拉嘎正在候审 |
[1:43:35] | for exposing MNU’s illegal genetic research program. | 由于曝光了MNU的非法基因研究项目 |
[1:43:39] | District 9 was demolished | 在外星人重安居计划完成后 |
[1:43:42] | after the alien resettlement operation was completed. | 第九区已经被拆毁了 |
[1:43:45] | District 10 now houses 2.5 million aliens and continues to grow… | 第十区现在容纳有250万外星人 而且数目仍在增长 |
[1:43:49] | You guys haven’t seen a picture of my wife. Let me show you my wife. | 你们还没见过我老婆的照片吧 给你们看看吧 |
[1:43:53] | She’s my special angel. | 她是我的天使 |
[1:43:55] | She even looks like an angel with veil, you want to see that? | 穿上婚纱 她看起来简直就像是天使 你们想看看吗 |
[1:43:58] | Look, you see, with the white veil over the… | 看 白色的婚纱 |
[1:44:01] | she even looks like an angel. Everyone says that his wife is angel, | 她看起来就像是天使 所有人都说我的老婆是天使 |
[1:44:05] | but this is a real angel that you see there, on the cameras. | 这就是你透过镜头看到的 真正的天使 |
[1:44:09] | They won’t put that in the video, I don’t think. | 他们不会把这个也播出去吧 应该不会 |
[1:44:16] | I found this at my front door. | 我在门前发现了这个 |
[1:44:19] | As tho somebody had just left it there. | 一定是某个人留下的 |
[1:44:23] | My friends say that I should throw it away, | 我的朋友们说 我应该把这个扔掉 |
[1:44:26] | cause it’s just a piece of rubbish. | 因为它只是一片废物 |
[1:44:29] | That it couldn’t possibly come from him. | 可能是他送给我的 这好像很荒谬 |
[1:44:33] | I know it’s true. | 但我相信这是真的 |