时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | I got it, I got it. | 我自己来 我自己来 |
[01:17] | Jesus, You’re like a bee at a damn picnic, Marie. | 天啊 玛丽你好烦 |
[01:20] | Morning | 早啊 |
[01:22] | Hey buddy | 早啊 哥们儿 |
[01:24] | Get get you rocks on? | 准备好疯狂一下了吗 |
[01:25] | See, I knew it. | 瞧 我就知道 |
[01:27] | Mineral show just some sort of guy code for strip club. | 矿物展其实是你们看脱衣舞的暗号吧 |
[01:31] | Hey, you get any singles? | 你有单身的朋友想一起去吗 |
[01:39] | Don’t let him get too crazy, ok? | 别让他太疯了好吗 |
[01:41] | Cram one more giant geode in here | 他要是再买个大石头回来 |
[01:43] | we’ll be sleeping in the garage. | 我们就只能去睡车库了 |
[01:45] | – I got it, I got it. – I’m sorry. | -我自己能来 -好好 |
[01:54] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[01:55] | Longest week ever. | 真是人生中最漫长的一周 |
[01:58] | I just hope we get something good, you know? | 希望能得到点有用的东西 |
[02:01] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 帮我祈祷吧 |
[02:07] | Relax, buddy. This ain’t no spy movie. | 放松点 哥们儿 又不是拍谍战电影 |
[02:12] | It’s more like Rocky, you know? | 倒比较像洛奇 |
[02:25] | Get the bad guy! | 抓住坏人 |
[02:32] | It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the thrill of the fight | *这是老虎的眼睛 这是战斗的快感* |
[02:36] | Risin’ up to keep ’em alive | *一起反抗让他们生存* |
[03:20] | What– What– What are you doing, buddy? | 你 你 你干嘛呢 干嘛回来 |
[03:22] | Leaving. | 准备走 |
[03:23] | No, you got to go inside | 不行 你得像上次一样 |
[03:24] | and order something like last time to avoid suspicion. | 进去买点东西 免得被人怀疑 |
[03:27] | Besides, I want a vanilla shake. | 再说了 我还想来杯香草奶昔呢 |
[03:30] | We’ll use the drive-through. | 一会从免下车窗口买 |
[03:40] | All right, baby. Let’s see what we got. | 好了 来看看我们查到些什么 |
[04:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:02] | Look at this. Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom. | 瞧这些 |
[04:06] | That’s work, that’s home, that’s work, that’s home. | 工作 家 工作 家 |
[04:10] | What, this guy goes two places every day all week? | 这家伙每天两点一线吗 |
[04:14] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:17] | Chicken-slinging son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的炸鸡店老板 |
[04:21] | Hank, is it possible that… | 汉克 有没有可能 |
[04:24] | maybe, just maybe… | 只是可能 |
[04:27] | he’s not your guy? | 他不是你要找的人 |
[04:29] | Oh, a guy this clean’s got to be dirty. | 他这么清白反而可疑 |
[04:35] | What’s the play here, buddy? | 哥们儿 他在玩什么把戏 |
[04:37] | How do I get this guy? | 怎么才能抓住这个人 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:42] | How? | 怎么办呢 |
[05:44] | Yes, hi. | 喂 你好 |
[05:46] | I live on the 4900 block of Doswell Place, | 我住在多斯维尔 4900街区 |
[05:49] | and I want to report a very suspicious man | 我发现一个非常可疑的人 |
[05:52] | who’s lurking in my neighborhood. | 正在监视我的邻居 |
[05:53] | He’s sitting in a blue sedan, | 他开一辆蓝色轿车 |
[05:56] | and he– he’s been staring at a particular house | 盯着一栋房子 |
[05:58] | for a very long time. | 很长时间了 |
[06:00] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[06:02] | If you would, I would appreciate it. | 可以的话真是太感谢了 |
[06:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:40] | So I guess we better get started. | 准备开工吧 |
[06:43] | I already did. | 我已经做完了 |
[06:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:58] | You got one of those for me? | 能给我一只吗 |
[07:00] | One of those what? | 什么 |
[07:01] | Cigarette. | 香烟 |
[07:06] | It’s still in there, all right? | 那东西还在 好么 |
[07:08] | I didn’t get a chance yet. | 我还没找到下手的机会 |
[07:14] | Just give me one. | 给我就是了 |
[07:41] | So what have you been up to? | 你最近在干嘛 |
[07:44] | What? | 什么 |
[07:45] | You know, just a day in the life. | 就是每天怎么过的啊 |
[07:48] | What do you do after work? | 你工作完之后都干嘛 |
[07:53] | Go home, watch TV. | 回家 看电视 |
[07:55] | What do you watch? | 看什么 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. Stuff. | 不知道 随便看 |
[07:59] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[08:03] | Like, uh… | 比如 |
[08:06] | Ice Road Truckers. | 冰路前行 |
[08:08] | Ice Road Truckers. | 冰路前行 |
[08:10] | What happens on that one? | 讲什么的 |
[08:12] | Guys drive on ice. | 讲在冰上开车的人们 |
[08:21] | I am going to do it. | 我会做的 |
[08:30] | You got to inhale, by the way. | 得吸气才行 |
[08:35] | What the hell, man, don’t you have enough cancer already? | 你到底怎么了 癌症得的还不够吗 |
[08:38] | Look, I said…I’d do it. | 我说了我要做 |
[08:44] | I’ll do it. | 就一定会做的 |
[08:46] | Yeah, well, what does it matter? | 好吧 有什么关系 |
[08:51] | We’re both dead men anyway. | 反正我们都是要死的人了 |
[09:31] | Am I, uh, catching you at a bad time? | 现在不方便说话吗 |
[09:34] | No, I have a few minutes. | 方便 我有时间 |
[09:36] | So Mr. I’m Almost 16 So Leave Me Alone | 我们儿子说 |
[09:39] | doesn’t want a big thing for his birthday. | 不想大肆庆祝他的生日 |
[09:40] | He just wants to hang out with his friends, | 只想和朋友一起过 |
[09:42] | which is fine by me. You? | 我觉得无所谓 你呢 |
[09:44] | Fine by me. | 我也觉得无所谓 |
[09:45] | Okay. So I figured, uh, | 好吧 所以我就想 |
[09:48] | low-key family dinner, no official party, | 就办个不起眼的家庭聚会 不搞正式的派对 |
[09:50] | and we bite the bullet and… | 我们要咬紧牙关 |
[09:55] | buy him a car– | 给他买辆车 |
[09:56] | Uh, used, I was thinking, would be best. | 我想 最好是二手车 |
[10:00] | But no more than five years old. | 但是车龄不能超过五年 |
[10:01] | Air bags, safety rated, all that. | 带安全气囊 质量合格等等 |
[10:05] | Do you, um, have any thoughts on what kind, | 你对买什么样的车有想法吗 |
[10:09] | or should I just go ahead and– | 还是我就直接去… |
[10:12] | Yeah. No, you just go ahead. | 行啊 你就直接去吧 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | Listen. On another subject, | 听着 还有一件事 |
[10:20] | I just wanted to tell you that | 我得告诉你 |
[10:23] | business is good. | 洗车店生意很好 |
[10:25] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[10:27] | So good that I’m thinking maybe… | 好到了我觉得 你或许… |
[10:31] | you don’t even need to work your second job. | 或许你不必再打那一份工了 |
[10:42] | You’re turning a profit? | 你开始盈利了? |
[10:44] | We’re coming close. | 快了 |
[10:45] | Give us another month or two, | 再给我们一两个月 |
[10:46] | and, uh, yeah, we’ll be there. | 我们就能盈利了 |
[10:51] | All of this to say | 说了这么多 |
[10:54] | maybe you could start thinking about an exit strategy. | 或许你该考虑金盆洗手了 |
[11:01] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[11:05] | Ok. | 那好 |
[11:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:38] | Hey, buddy. Wake you? | 嗨 伙计 吵醒你了吗 |
[11:43] | No, Hank, I’m up. | 没有 汉克 我起来了 |
[11:45] | Oh, good. Uh, what you doing? | 那就好 干什么呢 |
[11:48] | I’m, uh… | 我在… |
[11:49] | Hey, listen, I-I’ll cut to it. | 听着 我不废话了 |
[11:51] | I got another favor to ask. | 我得再请你帮个忙 |
[11:52] | I’ve been thinking about this Gus Fring, right? | 我一直在想这个古斯·福林 知道吗 |
[11:54] | How he never goes anywhere: | 想他总是两点一线 |
[11:55] | one restaurant, home, one restaurant, home, | 一家餐厅 家 一家餐厅 家 |
[11:57] | back and forth back and forth? | 就这么来来回回 |
[11:58] | Which, now I’m even more convinced is bullshit, | 现在我敢肯定这是他妈狗屁了 |
[12:00] | because the man owns 13 other restaurants, right? | 这人另外还有13家餐厅 知道么 |
[12:03] | So I started thinking about this little empire of his, right? | 于是我开始考察他这个小小的商业帝国 |
[12:06] | Fourteen restaurants. Who supplies them? | 十四家餐厅 谁在供货 |
[12:08] | What’s the base of operations? | 运营的基地在哪里 |
[12:10] | So I do a little diggin’, and bingo! | 我简单调查了一下 大发现 |
[12:12] | Pollos Hermanos has a main distribution center. | 这家炸鸡店有个分销基地 |
[12:15] | Uh… It’s not far from town. | 离城不远 |
[12:17] | The place is huge. I mean– | 这地方很大 我是说 |
[12:19] | I’m looking at it online right now. | 我正在网上看着呢 |
[12:21] | I tell you, it’s a big warehouse | 我告诉你 这个仓库非常大 |
[12:23] | and rows of these long poultry buildings, | 一排排的家禽养殖场 |
[12:27] | or hatcheries, or whatever you call ’em. | 或者是孵化场 随你怎么说 |
[12:29] | Lots of space to hide illicit activity. | 足以藏下非法活动的场所 |
[12:31] | Sounds promising, right? | 看起来很有点戏啊 |
[12:36] | So. Whaddya say, buddy? | 你怎么说 伙计 |
[12:38] | Got another field trip in you? | 一起再去实地考察一番吗 |
[12:43] | You know, Hank. Um… | 汉克 嗯 |
[12:46] | I mean, it sounds great. | 我是说 听上去很不错 |
[12:48] | It really does. But I– | 真的 可是我 |
[12:50] | You know, I won’t lie, uh– | 你知道的 我从不撒谎 |
[12:53] | You caught me… somewhat… | 你正赶上我… |
[12:58] | indisposed. | 身体不适 |
[13:00] | What do you mean, like taking a dump indisposed? | 什么意思 拉稀了? |
[13:04] | Yeah. That’s– | 是啊 |
[13:06] | embarrassingly, that’s it. | 真是尴尬 拉稀了 |
[13:09] | You know, it’s just… | 我只是… |
[13:12] | upset stomach, you know, and everything… | 肠胃不适 整个人都 |
[13:14] | – Yeah. – It’s out of control. | -是啊 -身体失调了 |
[13:17] | Really explosive. | 实在来得突然 |
[13:19] | Bad Tex-Mex. | 德州-墨西哥的混合风味太糟了 |
[13:21] | At the mall. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -就是商场那个 -知道了 知道了 |
[13:23] | I get it. You don’t have to paint me a picture. | 我懂了 不用说的太详细了 |
[13:26] | Probably one guy in a diaper is enough for this trip anyway. | 出门一趟一个人带尿布就够可以的了 |
[13:28] | Yeah. I’m sorry, Hank. | 是啊 真对不住 汉克 |
[13:30] | Hey, don’t be. | 嘿 别这样 |
[13:31] | I’ve been asking a lot of you lately. | 最近我老是麻烦你 |
[13:33] | I appreciate it. | 很谢谢你 |
[13:34] | I’ll find another ride for this one. | 我另外请人送我吧 |
[13:39] | Another ride? | 另外请人 |
[13:41] | Yeah. I’m sure I can get someone else to take me. | 对 我肯定能找到别人送我的 |
[13:44] | Uh, my trainer, Chuck. | 比如我的训练师 查克 |
[13:45] | Maybe I’ll ask him. | 或许可以问问他 |
[13:47] | Look, I’m– I’m– | 听着 我 我 |
[13:49] | This is probably just a 24-hour thing. | 这病估计也就一天 |
[13:52] | Maybe 48 hours, at the most. | 至多两天 |
[13:53] | And, um… Do you think you could possibly hold off | 嗯 你能不能等上 |
[13:58] | for a day or two? | 一两天 |
[13:59] | Aw, jeez, buddy. I mean, I– You know– | 哎 伙计 我是说 你知道 |
[14:03] | You know, I just– | 我只是 |
[14:05] | I would just really… | 我真的是 |
[14:06] | love to be the one to be able to– to take you there, and– | 非常高兴能送你去 |
[14:11] | I mean, I have just really enjoyed, you know, | 我自己也很愉快 |
[14:16] | the time with you, | 能和你一块度过这段时光 |
[14:18] | and helping you. | 而且还能帮上你的忙 |
[14:21] | Okay, sure. If it means that much to you. | 好吧 既然这对你来说这么重要 |
[14:24] | Just, you know, give me a call | 等你好了 |
[14:26] | when you’re feeling up to it, all right? | 打个电话给我 如何 |
[14:28] | Thank you. I will. Okay. | 谢谢 我会的 好 |
[14:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – Uh, Mike. | -喂 -麦克 |
[14:57] | Listen. I just want to say, first off, | 听着 我只想跟你说 |
[15:00] | don’t be angry. | 首先 别生气 |
[15:01] | What is it, Walter? | 什么事 沃尔特 |
[15:02] | My brother-in-law, | 我的连襟 |
[15:04] | My DEA– He– | 我的那位毒品管制局的兄弟 |
[15:07] | Soon, he will probably, | 不久之后 他也许就会 |
[15:09] | in the near future, take a ride out to | 也可以说马上 他会去到 |
[15:13] | a certain distribution center, | 一个特定的分配中心 |
[15:14] | to look around for things. | 去调查些东西 |
[15:22] | Look around for things. And… Yeah. | 就调查些东西 是的 没错 |
[15:31] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[15:51] | – Where’s this all going? – Elsewhere. | -这些都要送去哪 -其他地方 |
[16:05] | Thank you. Please give this to your car care professional. | 谢谢惠顾 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家 |
[16:20] | So. A hand wax for you today? | 今天来一个全车手工上蜡 |
[16:22] | Okay. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[16:29] | Please give this to your car care professional. | 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家 |
[16:31] | And the black Explorer? | 黑色探索者对吧 |
[16:33] | Well, of course we could shampoo your floor mats, but really, | 我们当然可以清洗您的车地板垫 可说真的 |
[16:35] | deluxe detailing is the best bang for your buck. | 豪华彻底清洗才是您最好的选择 |
[16:37] | Oh, and SUVs are extra. | 对了 SUV车型要额外收费 |
[16:41] | And please give this to your car care professional. | 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家 |
[16:43] | Thank you! | 谢谢惠顾 |
[16:46] | Please give this to your car care professional. | 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家 |
[16:53] | Hey, Sky. | 你好啊 斯凯 |
[16:56] | Oh, my God. Ted. | 天呐 是你啊 泰德 |
[16:58] | What are you, uh– | 你来是… |
[16:59] | Someone from the office, uh, | 我听办公室里的人 |
[17:01] | said you worked down here, so I thought I’d… | 说你在这工作 所以我想 |
[17:03] | come down and say hi. | 来拜访一下 |
[17:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:09] | You look great. | 你看上去气色不错 |
[17:11] | No. I’m gonna like– | 哪有 我都快要 |
[17:13] | I probably just look crazed. | 也许快要看上去像个疯婆子了 |
[17:15] | Not at all. You look happy. | 别瞎说 你看上去很幸福 |
[17:17] | Last time I saw you– | 上次我见到你时 |
[17:25] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[17:26] | Uh, thing is, Skyler, um, | 斯凯勒 我之所以来 |
[17:30] | I really need to talk to you. | 是因为我想和你谈谈 |
[17:35] | Ted, | 泰德 |
[17:38] | I really don’t think we have anything to talk about. | 我不认为我们还有什么好谈的了 |
[17:42] | Actually, we do. | 事实上 我们有 |
[17:45] | An audit? | 一次审计 |
[17:46] | Wait, an audit tomorrow? | 等等 明天要进行一次审计 |
[17:51] | How long have you had this? | 他们多久前通知你的 |
[17:53] | Awhile. | 有一段时间了 |
[17:55] | I’d… debated, you know, contacting you. | 我一直在做思想斗争 想要不要联系你 |
[17:58] | Contact me? What about a lawyer? Ted– | 联系我 干吗不直接找个律师 泰德 |
[18:00] | Ted, this is– | 泰德 这是 |
[18:03] | This is the CID. | 这可是刑事侦缉处的通知 |
[18:04] | The Criminal Division. | 属于刑事案件 |
[18:08] | My God, you facing a felony charge here. | 天哪 你可是面对的重罪的起诉 |
[18:12] | $100,000 fine on top of the taxes you already owe, | 除了已欠的应缴税款外还有十万美金的罚款 |
[18:15] | plus five years in prison! | 外加还有五年刑期 |
[18:18] | Yeah. It’s bad. | 是的 情况很糟糕 |
[18:20] | Yeah. It most certainly is. | 是的 情况的确很糟糕 |
[18:24] | Look, here’s the thing. | 听着 我的想法是 |
[18:26] | I was wondering, maybe, if um, | 我在想 你是否可以 |
[18:29] | there’s some way you could help with this. | 帮我一把 |
[18:31] | Help? Help how? | 帮你一把 怎么帮 |
[18:35] | Well, with your knowledge of how the books got the way they are, | 利用你的帐目知识 |
[18:39] | maybe there’s some way you could, uh, | 也许你能够 |
[18:43] | undo what’s in there. | 帮我撤销一些账目 |
[18:46] | You want me to uncook your books? | 你要我帮你做假账 |
[18:49] | Maybe there’s some method, or some accounting trick | 也许有些方法 或者一些小技巧 |
[18:51] | – you could, you know, use– – Ted. | -你可以用来… -泰德 |
[18:54] | It doesn’t work like that. | 这不会像你所想的那样简单 |
[18:56] | The damage is already– | 木已成舟 无力回天 |
[19:02] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[19:05] | My signatures are all over those books. | 那上面都有我的签名 |
[19:10] | Skyler, I’m accountable, not you. | 斯凯勒 我是责任人 不是你 |
[19:13] | Let me explain what’s gonna happen here, okay? | 我来解释下接下来会发生什么 |
[19:15] | Once the CID sees this as willful tax fraud, | 一旦刑事侦缉处发现这个税收欺诈行为 |
[19:19] | there are going to build the strongest possible case against you, | 他们会为你专门立案调查 |
[19:22] | and once they start down that path, | 而且他们一旦开始了那步 |
[19:24] | they have an 80% conviction rate. | 八成你就难逃罪责了 |
[19:27] | That’s because they’re allowed to monitor your mail, | 因为他们被授权获取你的信件 |
[19:30] | and tap your phones– and not just you, Ted. | 窃听你的电话 而且还不仅仅是你的 泰德 |
[19:34] | Everyone involved in those books. | 只要与这账目有关的人都会被牵连 |
[19:39] | I can’t have this in my life. | 我不能容忍这种事情发生在我身上 |
[19:43] | I cannot be audited. | 我不能被审计 |
[19:46] | Skyler, you– you– | 斯凯勒 你 你 |
[19:47] | You’re going to be fine, okay? They’re after me. | 你会没事的 他们针对的是我 |
[19:49] | It’s the captain they want, not some cashier at a car wash. | 他们只想抓到头目 不是某个洗车房的收银员 |
[19:56] | No offense. I’m sorry. | 无意冒犯 对不起 |
[19:59] | I, uh, | 我 |
[20:02] | I don’t want you to worry, okay? | 我不希望你担心 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna figure out a way through this. | 我会找到方法解决的 |
[20:08] | Somehow. Okay? | 总有办法的 |
[20:20] | Here. | 这里 |
[20:22] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[20:40] | So is he gonna kill him? | 他准备杀了他吗 |
[20:46] | Is who gonna kill who? | 谁准备杀了谁 |
[20:50] | Gus. | 古斯 |
[20:51] | Is he gonna kill Mr. White’s brother-in-law? | 他准备杀了怀特老师的连襟吗 |
[20:57] | I mean, he’s the reason for all this here, right? | 我是说 现在做这些都是因为他 对吧 |
[21:03] | Because it’s totally logical for him to off the dude. | 因为干掉这么一个人对他而言很合乎逻辑 |
[21:11] | A-hole DEA agent, | 一个混蛋毒品管制局探员 |
[21:13] | pokin’ around your junk– | 到处找麻烦 |
[21:17] | Who needs that, right? | 谁想要这种待遇 |
[21:21] | Makes sense to get rid of him… | 除掉他似乎 |
[21:24] | for good. | 也合情合理 |
[21:31] | But killing a cop– | 可杀了一个警察 |
[21:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:38] | It could look suspicious if, uh, | 要是调查你的人突然死了 |
[21:41] | the dude who’s investigating you suddenly up and dies. | 那样会使你看上去更加可疑吧 |
[21:50] | Then there’s– there’s Mr. White. | 还有怀特先生 |
[21:55] | Who’d be even more ape shit | 如果有家人被杀 |
[21:57] | if he had family getting murdered. | 谁会怒不可遏 |
[22:06] | He’d never cook for Gus again. | 他不会再为古斯制毒了 |
[22:14] | Guess there’s a lot of angles to consider. | 看来要考虑的事情有很多啊 |
[22:23] | If something were to happen to the man, | 如果这个人出事 |
[22:25] | would you have a problem with that? | 你会有意见吗 |
[22:32] | Who really cares what I think? | 谁会真正在意我怎么想 |
[23:29] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[23:34] | You get comfortable, kid. We may be here a while. | 你缓一缓 小子 我们得困在这儿一会儿了 |
[23:50] | – Hey. – Get down! | -喂 -趴下 |
[25:39] | – Should I even ask? – I wouldn’t. | -我该问问是怎么回事么 -是我就不多问 |
[25:48] | So what is it? Kinda be a regular thing now. | 怎么回事 这也成了惯例吗 |
[25:53] | Meth cooking and corpse disposal? Jesus. | 边制毒边处理尸体 老天 |
[25:56] | Just grab us a spare barrel, Walter. | 给我们拿个空桶 沃特 |
[26:00] | What was it this time? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[26:02] | What did this poor bastard do to piss off Gus? | 是哪个倒霉的混蛋 惹恼了古斯 |
[26:05] | Or did Gus just need to send another message? | 还是古斯又需要作何暗示 |
[26:08] | Shut your mouth. | 你闭嘴 |
[26:09] | You shut your mouth, or I’ll shut it for you. | 你自己闭嘴 否则我来动手 |
[26:12] | I don’t want you talking to me or Jesse. | 我不许你对我或杰西说什么 |
[26:14] | Just get the barrel. | 把桶拿来 |
[26:17] | And if you ever plan on calling the cops | 如果你想要报警 |
[26:20] | on one of my guys again, | 揭发我们任何一人 |
[26:23] | you go ahead and get two barrels. | 自便吧 准备好两个桶子 |
[27:03] | Yo, like, uh, | 我有话说 |
[27:06] | I guess I never thanked you for | 我从没感谢 |
[27:09] | what you did. | 你救了我 |
[27:12] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:17] | Next time, don’t stand there like an idiot. | 下次 别像个白痴傻站着 |
[27:20] | Move your feet, run and so forth. | 移动脚步 快跑 |
[27:24] | But seriously, what– | 但是说真的 |
[27:26] | what was the deal with Gus? | 古斯打的什么算盘 |
[27:27] | – Deal? – The Terminator shit? | -算盘 -那个狙击手 |
[27:31] | Walking right into the bullets? | 他径直朝子弹走去 |
[27:33] | What the hell was he doing? | 他到底在干嘛 |
[27:36] | The cartel needs Gus. | 卡特尔集团需要古斯 |
[27:38] | His distribution network. | 需要他的销售网络 |
[27:40] | They’re not looking to kill him. | 他们不想杀他 |
[27:41] | But what? The rest of us are like, open season? | 可是 我们剩下的人 就无所谓了 |
[27:45] | Is he doing anything about that? | 他会为此有所行动吗 |
[27:47] | Or do we just keep hanging out | 还是我们就继续 |
[27:48] | for target practice while he’s– | 出去当枪靶 而他… |
[27:50] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[27:51] | Enough. You got questions, | 够了 你有问题的话 |
[27:54] | ask him yourself. | 自己去问他 |
[28:08] | And here again. Unreported income. | 还有这里 未上报收入 |
[28:13] | That’s more than a year straight so far. | 离现在有一年多了 |
[28:17] | Do you want to say something about this? | 你作何解释呢 |
[28:18] | Because I’m having a hard time figuring it out. | 我看不太懂了 |
[28:21] | Well, I– I’d have to, um, | 我得… |
[28:25] | have a look at the copies of the receipts | 看看收据的复印件 |
[28:27] | to refresh my memory. | 来提醒提醒我 |
[28:29] | Take all the time you need, Mr. Beneke. | 您请自便 贝内克先生 |
[28:31] | That’s why we’re here. | 这是我们此行的目的 |
[28:37] | Oh, I am so sorry I am late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[28:40] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[28:42] | – Hey, Ted. – Sky. | -嗨 泰德 -斯凯 |
[28:45] | This building is so confusing. | 这楼太让人困惑了 |
[28:48] | There are doors everywhere. | 到处都是门 |
[28:50] | Hi. You are– | 嗨 这位是 |
[28:51] | Special Agent James Bekaris. | 特别探员詹姆斯·贝卡尔斯 |
[28:53] | Ooh. Special. | 真特别 |
[28:54] | Skyler White. | 斯凯勒·怀特 |
[28:57] | Ms. White. You are the accountant | 怀特女士 你是记录这些 |
[29:00] | of record for many of these reports. | 财务报告的会计员 |
[29:02] | – Is that correct? – Guilty as charged. | -是这样吗 -没错 |
[29:03] | Well then, perhaps you can shed some light | 也许你可以解释一下 |
[29:05] | on this history of missing revenue. | 这些遗失收入的记录 |
[29:07] | – Missing? – Uh-huh. | -遗失 -是的 |
[29:08] | – No, it’s there. – No. | -不会吧 都在这儿 -没有 |
[29:10] | Revenue most definitely flowed through this company. | 所有的收入都肯定流入了公司的账上 |
[29:13] | But it’s not all accounted for in your reports. | 却没有记录在你们的报表里 |
[29:21] | Hmm, let’s take a look. | 我来瞧瞧 |
[29:25] | Well, you know, this account here? | 这笔记录在这儿呢 |
[29:28] | That is Mr. Keller’s account, | 这是凯勒先生的账户 |
[29:30] | and Mr. Keller’s an old friend of Ted’s dad, | 凯勒先生是泰德父亲的老友 |
[29:33] | and he always sends an electronic payment, | 他总是电子支付 |
[29:36] | which personally I hate, | 这最让我烦了 |
[29:37] | because I’m a real paper person, | 因为我喜欢纸质支票 |
[29:39] | but Mr. Keller’s one of those environmental people. | 可凯勒先生是环保人士 |
[29:41] | So anyway, since there wasn’t a physical check, | 总之 他不付实体支票 |
[29:44] | I didn’t enter it into the book, but… | 我没有记在账本里 不过 |
[29:46] | the money’s there. | 钱肯定在那儿 |
[29:50] | Ms. White, you’ve read Section 61 of the IRC? | 怀特女士 你读过工业相关章程第六章吗 |
[29:53] | I… did not follow what you just said. | 我不太明白你说什么 |
[29:57] | How gross income for a business is defined. | 一个企业的总体收入是如何界定的 |
[30:00] | – You’re not allowed to do that. – Well, I think I am. | -你无权这么做 -我想我可以 |
[30:02] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不可以 |
[30:04] | Well, you know what they say about opinions, right? | 你知道大家的意见各有不同 |
[30:06] | Everyone’s got one. | 人人都有发言权的 |
[30:10] | But seriously, I am. | 但说真的 我可以 |
[30:11] | Look, it doesn’t matter if its an electronic check | 不管是电子付账 |
[30:13] | or a paper check, income is income. | 还是实体付账 收入就是收入 |
[30:16] | You’re not allowed to not declare it. | 你不能不上报 |
[30:18] | When I input everything into the Quicken, | 我把这些都输入进了记账软件 |
[30:21] | nothing flashed red, so that’s gotta mean | 没有一项标红 就说明 |
[30:24] | it’s okay, right? | 没有问题 对吧 |
[30:27] | Quicken. Uh-huh. | 记账软件 |
[30:29] | You used Quicken to manage books for a business this size. | 这种规模的公司 你用记账软件做账 |
[30:33] | I did. Oh, do you guys use that here? | 是啊 你们这里也用吗 |
[30:35] | ‘Cause it is the best. | 那东西最棒了 |
[30:37] | It’s like having a calculator on your computer. Amazing. | 就像电脑上装了计算器 特别神 |
[30:40] | Ms. White, how did you get this job? | 怀特女士 你是怎么得到这份工作的 |
[30:42] | Oh, Ted hired me. | 泰德雇了我 |
[30:44] | No. I mean your qualifications. | 不 我指的是你的职业证书 |
[30:46] | What are your qualifications? | 你拿的是什么证书 |
[30:48] | Where did you get your training? | 在哪里接受的培训 |
[30:49] | Ooh, well I haven’t had any training per se, | 我倒是没有参加过培训 |
[30:53] | I’ve always been naturally good with numbers. | 我就是天生擅长处理数字 |
[30:55] | Got a good instinct for them. | 对数字的直觉 |
[30:57] | Right, Teddy? | 对吧 泰迪 |
[31:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:04] | This is all falling into place now. | 我开始明白了 |
[31:12] | Ms. White, I just have to ask. | 怀特女士 我还有一个问题 |
[31:15] | You’re not managing accounts anywhere else, are you? | 你没有在别处做会计吧 |
[31:18] | Right now? No. | 眼下没有 |
[31:20] | I’m a cashier at a car wash. | 我现在在洗车场做收银员 |
[31:24] | I’m not really clear about what happened in there. | 我不太明白刚才是怎么回事 |
[31:28] | What happened is good news. | 总之是好事 |
[31:30] | Ignorance of the law does not equate to criminality. | 不了解法律并不等于犯罪 |
[31:33] | It equates to ignorance. | 不过是无知而已 |
[31:35] | Look, pay your back taxes, pay the penalties, | 你只管把补税缴齐 交上罚金 |
[31:38] | and move on from this. Just put it behind you. | 该做什么做什么 把这事忘掉 |
[31:40] | Pay with what? | 拿什么来缴 |
[31:42] | I owe them $617,000. | 我欠他们61万7千块 |
[31:45] | – What am I… – Look, just figure it out. All right? | -我拿什么… -自己想办法 好不好 |
[31:47] | You just dodged prison. | 你刚刚逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[31:50] | Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW, | 变卖资产 把那辆宝马处理掉 |
[31:52] | take out a second mortgage on your house. | 用房子做二次抵押贷款 |
[31:54] | Take a mortgage? I have a lien on my house. | 二次抵押 我房子已经被扣了 |
[31:56] | I don’t have any assets. There are no assets left to sell. | 我已经没有资产 没有可以变卖的了 |
[31:59] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[32:00] | If you don’t pay them, they will reopen the investigation. | 如果你不缴罚金 他们就会重启调查 |
[32:03] | And that little fiction I just spun up there | 我刚刚编的那些谎 |
[32:06] | will completely unravel. | 立刻就会穿帮 |
[32:08] | You have to settle. | 你必须想办法解决 |
[32:14] | Wish I could. | 我倒希望能 |
[33:02] | Come in. | 请进 |
[33:19] | I hope you brought an appetite. | 希望你饿了 |
[33:24] | Yeah. I guess. | 算是吧 |
[33:29] | Mike mentioned you have some questions. | 麦克说你有疑问 |
[33:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:38] | We’ll eat first. And then we’ll talk. | 我们先吃饭 然后再谈 |
[33:49] | Right on. | 好的 |
[34:03] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来做什么 |
[34:16] | I know you have concerns. | 我知道你很担心 |
[34:19] | What happened yesterday | 昨天在农场上 |
[34:21] | to my man at the farm… | 我的人出了事 |
[34:23] | It was a terrible thing. | 那是件可怕的事 |
[34:24] | Oh, the dude getting his head blown off? Yeah. | 脑袋被打开花的那哥们吗 是吓人 |
[34:29] | I have invited you into my home, | 我请你来我家 |
[34:32] | prepared food, | 烹制菜肴 |
[34:34] | so we could sit and talk. | 好跟你坐下来谈谈 |
[34:40] | Discuss what’s going on in this business, | 像男人一样 谈生意上的事 |
[34:43] | our business, like men. | 我们的生意 |
[34:46] | And I will explain everything that’s happening. | 我会解释现在发生的事情 |
[34:50] | I will answer your questions. | 解答你的疑问 |
[34:53] | But first, I need you… | 不过首先 我需要你 |
[34:57] | to answer one question for me. | 回答我的一个问题 |
[35:02] | Can you cook Walter’s formula? | 你能用沃尔特的配方制毒吗 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | Walter’s formula. | 沃尔特的配方 |
[35:11] | Can you produce this product? | 你能制出那种货吗 |
[35:13] | Without any help, alone? | 不借助他人 |
[35:16] | No. | 不能 |
[35:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:22] | You asking me if I can cook Mr. White’s crystal? Without him? | 你问我能不能脱离怀特老师 做他的冰毒 |
[35:27] | Me? | 就我吗 |
[35:32] | The junkie loser you were about to waste | 一个嗑药的废物 |
[35:34] | and dump in the desert a month ago? | 上个月还差点儿被你宰掉丢进沙漠里的家伙 |
[35:36] | This is your plan, huh? | 这就是你的计划 |
[35:39] | Invite me in your house, make whatever this is, | 请我进来你家 做了这么一桌子东西 |
[35:44] | be my buddy and… and make me feel | 跟我称兄道弟 让我自以为 |
[35:49] | important, | 是个人物了 |
[35:51] | then get me to keep cooking for you | 然后杀了怀特老师 |
[35:55] | after you kill Mr. White. | 让我给你继续制毒 |
[35:59] | You want to… you want to talk like men? | 你乐意像男人一样谈 |
[36:02] | Let’s talk like men! | 我就给你说句男人的话 |
[36:04] | You kill Mr. White, you’re gonna have to kill me too. | 你要杀怀特老师 就得把我也杀了 |
[36:08] | That is not what I asked you. | 我没有问你这个问题 |
[36:11] | You are here | 你在这里是因为 |
[36:14] | because circumstances with the Cartel are untenable. | 与卡特尔集团的关系已经无法维系 |
[36:17] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:21] | I need you to help prevent an all-out war. | 我需要你来阻止一场混战 |
[36:24] | Now, if you would, | 现在 如果你愿意 |
[36:28] | answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[37:32] | Hey, you get it out? | 你要走了 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:23] | Yo, Mr. White. Hey, uh, | 怀特老师 |
[38:26] | I really got to talk to you. I… I don’t know | 我非常需要跟你谈谈 我…我不知道 |
[38:27] | if you’re with your family or whatever, | 你是在家还是在哪里 |
[38:29] | but this is important, so I’m hoping | 但是这事非常要紧 所以我希望 |
[38:33] | you could come over. | 你能过来一趟 |
[38:43] | – Thank God. – Come on in. | -谢天谢地 -请进 |
[38:48] | You uh… You want a beer? | 你…要啤酒吗 |
[38:51] | – Or something? – No. | -还是喝别的 -不用 |
[38:53] | – Should I sit down? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -我能坐吗 -好好 |
[38:55] | Yeah, sorry. Go ahead. | 不好意思 你坐 |
[38:58] | Okay, so, um… | 行 那个… |
[39:00] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那个… |
[39:02] | word has come down that they… | 据说他们… |
[39:05] | They want me to go to Mexico. | 他们想让我去墨西哥 |
[39:09] | There’s some sort of war brewing | 古斯和卡特尔集团 |
[39:12] | between Gus and the Cartel. | 现在正在打仗 |
[39:14] | “Word has come down?” | “有人传话下来” |
[39:16] | Yeah, the cartel has been messing with Gus’s operation. | 对 卡特尔集团一直在干扰古斯的生意 |
[39:20] | Like jacking trucks to like, send a message, | 就像一样传递信息 |
[39:22] | and you know, yesterday, that dude | 还记得昨天那个人吗 |
[39:24] | we brought to the lab? | 我们抬进来的那个 |
[39:26] | I mean, they shot him right in front of me. | 他们就在我眼前把他给毙了 |
[39:28] | Just blew his head open. | 把他脑袋给打爆了 |
[39:31] | Some sniper nailed him from like a mile away. | 一个狙击手在大老远就对准了他 |
[39:36] | Anyway, they’ve been holding them off, | 不管怎么样 他们始终不敢接近 |
[39:39] | but between the cartel taking pot shots | 可一边卡特尔集团为争霸主地位 |
[39:42] | and your brother-in-law trying to throw a net | 一边你的妹夫未查真相 广泛撒网 |
[39:44] | over the whole deal, it’s like, what do you call, | 你管这叫什么 |
[39:47] | a rock and a hard place situation. | 两难境地 |
[39:49] | So Gus is gonna cave. | 所以古斯快抗不住了 |
[39:54] | So the cartel wants half | 所以塔特尔集团 |
[39:56] | of Gus’ entire operation, and they want | 想要分掉古斯的业务的一半 |
[39:59] | your formula, and he’s gonna give it to them. | 还想要你的制毒配方 他打算给他们 |
[40:02] | Well, I– I gotta give it to them. | 我准备给他们 |
[40:04] | I mean, I’m supposed to go to Mexico | 我应该去墨西哥 |
[40:06] | and teach a bunch of cartel chemists | 教一帮卡特尔的毒师 |
[40:09] | how to cook a batch of blue. | 如何大量制造冰毒 |
[40:13] | You know, Gus doesn’t trust you, so… | 古斯不相信你 所以… |
[40:15] | I gotta go– I mean, you’re the chemist, man! | 我会去 你才是毒师 伙计 |
[40:18] | You know, not me. | 不是我 |
[40:20] | Let’s say I go down | 比如说 我去 |
[40:21] | to, you know, go over there, go to the jungle | 到那里 到丛林里去 |
[40:24] | or– or whatever. | 或者随便什么地方 |
[40:26] | You know, and say they got actual chemists, | 比方说他们有真正的化学家 |
[40:28] | like cartel chemists, asking me chemistry stuff | 比如毒师 问我化学问题 |
[40:32] | that I don’s know how to answer, because I’m not you. | 我都答不上来 因为我不是你 |
[40:35] | And what if all the equipment | 还有 如果所有的设备 |
[40:37] | is uh, is in Mexican, instead of English? | 都标注的墨西哥语 不是英语怎么办 |
[40:40] | You know? Oh! | 那怎么办 |
[40:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[40:45] | I mean, if I mess this up, | 如果我搞砸了 |
[40:47] | I am dead, you know? | 我就死定了 |
[40:50] | All of us! | 我们就都完了 |
[40:54] | Mr White. Look, I– I need your help. | 怀特老师 听着 我要你帮忙 |
[40:58] | Okay, maybe you could– | 好吧 或许你能 |
[41:00] | Maybe you could, like, coach me | 或许你能指导我 |
[41:02] | or something, you know? Or you can give me some notes. | 或调教一下 行吗 或者给我点注解 |
[41:07] | Mr. White. | 怀特老师 |
[41:11] | So you saw Gus? | 所以你见过古斯了 |
[41:14] | What? No. | 什么 没 |
[41:16] | – You didn’t see Gus. – No. | -你没见古斯 -没 |
[41:20] | Then who told you all of that? | 那是谁跟你说的这些 |
[41:23] | It was passed down, like I said. | 我刚说了 是传的话 |
[41:27] | Passed down? | 传的话 |
[41:29] | By whom? | 谁传的 |
[41:31] | By, uh… By Mike and them. | 麦克和他们 |
[41:33] | They did. They– | 是他们说的 他们 |
[41:34] | So “They” Doesn’t include Gus. | 所以”他们”不包括古斯 |
[41:37] | You haven’t been with Gus. | 你没和古斯在一起过 |
[41:39] | You haven’t seen Gus. You haven’t spoken to Gus. | 你没见过古斯 没和古斯说过话 |
[41:42] | Why are you… | 你为什么… |
[41:43] | You weren’t at Gus’s house last night. | 你昨晚没在古斯家 |
[41:46] | What? | 什么 |
[41:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:51] | J-Jesus– | 天呐 |
[41:54] | It’s still here. | 还在这里 |
[41:57] | – It’s still here. – Oh, Jesus. | -还在 -天呐 |
[42:04] | You look me in the eye and you tell me | 你看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[42:07] | that you weren’t at his house last night. | 你昨晚没在他家 |
[42:11] | I, um… | 我 |
[42:14] | Look, I didn’t have a chance. | 听着 我没机会 |
[42:16] | All right? | 满意了吗 |
[42:18] | Okay, I knew you would react this way. | 好吧 我就知道你会有这反应 |
[42:20] | I knew you would freak out | 我就知道你会抓狂 |
[42:22] | and wouldn’t believe me– | 不会信我 |
[42:23] | that’s why I didn’t say anything. | 所以我才没提这事 |
[42:26] | Look, there was just this one big pot of stew, okay? | 那里有一大锅汤 你知道吗 |
[42:30] | He just made this one big pot, | 他炖了一大锅东西 |
[42:32] | and we both ate from it– what was I supposed to do? | 我们都从里面舀了吃 我该怎么办 |
[42:34] | Huh? Poison myself? | 毒死自己吗 |
[42:36] | Two hours and 18 minutes, | 两小时十八分钟 |
[42:38] | and you could have figured a way to give it to him. | 你就没想出个办法来下毒 |
[42:40] | – He never left the room! – You lying little shit! | -他一直没离开过房间 -你这个骗子 |
[42:43] | You had one thing to do! | 你只有一件事要做 |
[42:45] | One thing! That is the only thing, I might add, | 一件事 只要你做那一件事 我多说一句 |
[42:48] | that would save our lives. | 那能救我们俩的命 |
[42:50] | And you were right there. You were in his house! | 而你当时就在那里 就在他家 |
[42:53] | And you didn’t have the guts to do it. | 你却没胆量下手 |
[42:59] | Two hours and 18 minutes? | 两小时十八分钟 |
[43:03] | You never had any intention of killing him, did you? | 你从没想过要杀他 是吗 |
[43:06] | How did you know I was at his house last night? | 你怎么知道我昨晚在他家 |
[43:09] | Were you following me? | 你跟踪我 |
[43:14] | This. This is how I knew. | 这个 我靠的是这个 |
[43:21] | You bugged my car? | 你在我的车上装了监视器 |
[43:23] | 7:10 to 09:28 P.M. | 晚上7点10分到9点28分 |
[43:26] | Two hours and 18 minutes, | 两小时十八分钟 |
[43:28] | but you had no intentions, did you? | 可你从没想下手 对吗 |
[43:30] | Not the slightest intention. | 一点念头都没有 |
[43:34] | Everything that I have done for you, you put a bug on my car? | 我为你做了那么多事 你居然监视我 |
[43:38] | I’m sorry. After everything you’ve done for me? | 抱歉 你为我做了那么多事 |
[43:41] | What you’ve done for me? | 你为我做了什么 |
[43:44] | You’ve killed me is what you’ve done. | 你已经杀了我 这就是你做的 |
[43:46] | You’ve signed my death warrant. | 你已经签了我的死刑执行令 |
[43:48] | And now you want advice? | 想听我的建议 |
[43:50] | All right, I’ll give you advice. | 好 那我就给你建议 |
[43:51] | Go to Mexico and screw up, like I know you will, | 去墨西哥把事情搞砸吧 我知道你会的 |
[43:53] | and wind up in a barrel somewhere! | 然后命丧哪里都不知道 |
[44:46] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[45:49] | Can you walk? | 能走吗 |
[45:53] | Yeah. | 能 |
[45:55] | You get the fuck out of here and never come back. | 给我滚 别再回来了 |