时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Came out of nowhere. You gotta help us. | 不知道它们从哪跑出来的 你得帮我们 |
[00:30] | Look at all this damn water. | 你看这些脏水 |
[00:32] | Don’t drink that. | 千万别喝 |
[00:34] | Ain’t no telling what’s gonna be poison. | 说不定是有毒的 |
[02:09] | How’s Junior? | 儿子怎么样了 |
[02:11] | Oh, exactly what I expected. | 和我预计的一样 |
[02:13] | He hasn’t said a word to me | 自从我们说要退掉车之后 |
[02:14] | since we told him it was going back. | 他一句话都没和我说过 |
[02:17] | I spoke to the dealership. They didn’t want to take it. | 我和车行谈过了 他们不同意退车 |
[02:21] | What? | 什么 |
[02:23] | It’s in perfect condition. | 这车的车况这么好 |
[02:24] | It’s got 17 miles on the odometer. | 而且只跑了17英里 |
[02:27] | I know. I spent the better part of an hour | 我知道 我说了一个小时的好话 |
[02:29] | sweet-talking the manager down to a restocking fee– | 才让经理把退订费降到 |
[02:32] | $800. | 800块 |
[02:34] | $800… for two days? | 才2天就要800块 |
[02:37] | Well, the law says they don’t have to take it back at all. | 根据法律来说 他们有权利拒绝退车 |
[02:40] | All right, here’s the registration, | 好了 这是登记表 |
[02:43] | and the window sticker, the receipt. | 标签还有收据 |
[02:45] | Oh, and make sure you talk to the general manager. | 记得一定要找那个总经理 |
[02:48] | His name is Glen. | 他叫格伦 |
[02:50] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[02:51] | Call me if there’s a problem. | 有什么事就打给我 |
[02:53] | And please, just don’t– | 还有拜托你 |
[02:55] | don’t tangle with anyone. | 不要和任何人争执 |
[03:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | Oh! Bueno, Martine. Muy bueno. | 很好 马丁 非常好 |
[03:08] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[04:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[06:21] | Yes. Hello. | 喂 你好 |
[06:23] | I need a cab. | 我需要一辆出租车 |
[06:26] | Yes, thank you. The name is White. | 对 谢谢 我叫怀特 |
[06:30] | Uh, I’m at the Pavilion parking lot on University. | 我在大学城的展览馆停车场 |
[06:37] | Oh, yes, that’s right. Just south of the airport. | 对 没错 就在机场南边 |
[06:41] | Oh, that’d be great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[06:43] | Oh, how long do you think that would take. | 大概多久能到 |
[06:51] | No, I’m sure he’ll see me. | 不用 他肯定能找到我的 |
[06:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | Contrition? | 有没有悔过 |
[07:00] | Hey, there’s– | 当然有 |
[07:01] | There’s total contrition here! | 彻底的悔过 |
[07:03] | There’s mountains of contrition! | 简直后悔死了 |
[07:06] | Fan-tan-tastic! | 太 太好了 |
[07:08] | I will messenger ’em over right away. | 我现在就把钱送过去 |
[07:10] | Oh, and– | 还有 |
[07:11] | …about that other thing unrelated– | 关于那件事 |
[07:13] | Yes, I can get you in. | 我可以让你加入 |
[07:15] | But I gotta warn you, the eighth hole is murder. | 但我得警告你 第八洞简直不是人打的 |
[07:19] | Oh, yeah? You want to make it interesting? | 是吗 你就想来点刺激的 |
[07:21] | Great! Tee time 7 A.M. Sharp. | 太棒了 早上7点准时开球 |
[07:23] | Prepare to have your ass handed to you. | 准备输得屁滚尿流吧你 |
[07:25] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[07:29] | He was headed for destruction of property, | 他本来要告你毁坏公物 |
[07:31] | but since it’s your own property, | 但既然那车是你的 |
[07:33] | I sweated him down to misdemeanor trash burning. | 我让他改成轻罪 乱烧垃圾 |
[07:38] | The only thing is, it’s not gonna be free. | 唯一的问题就是要花不少钱 |
[07:40] | There’s a 5 grand fine, | 罚金5000块 |
[07:42] | 600 for towing and disposal, | 拖车和清理现场600块 |
[07:44] | another 3 grand to steam clean the blacktop. | 蒸汽清洗柏油路3000块 |
[07:46] | So bottom line, your little joyride’s gonna set you back | 所以你这小小的飙车之旅要花掉你 |
[07:49] | about 52,000 bucks, so… | 大概52000块 |
[07:52] | was it worth it? | 你觉得值吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t need to hear the blow-by-blow. | 我不想听这些废话 |
[07:56] | Just tell me it’s done. | 直接告诉我问题解决了 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, did I wake you? | 不好意思 我吵醒你了吗 |
[08:01] | I caught this thing before it got into the system. | 我在这事闹大之前就帮你摆平了 |
[08:04] | That means your record stays clean. | 所以你不会有案底 |
[08:05] | The wife never finds out. | 你老婆也永远不会发现 |
[08:07] | I’ve been working magic here. | 这是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[08:08] | I can at least get an “Attaboy.” | 至少夸我一下吧 |
[08:12] | Fine. Rebel without a cause, | 好吧 你自己生闷气去吧 |
[08:14] | give. | 袋子给我 |
[08:28] | What is it, Fring? | 到底什么事 关于福林吗 |
[08:32] | He will see me dead… | 他会干掉我 |
[08:34] | and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我却束手无策 |
[08:37] | All that’s left is to wait. | 只能坐以待毙 |
[08:44] | And we’re sure about this. | 你确定吗 |
[08:46] | ‘Cause Pinkman says he needs you too much. | 平克曼说他很需要你 |
[08:49] | “Pinkman says.” | “平克曼说” |
[08:56] | “Pinkman says.” | “平克曼说” |
[09:03] | Unless… | 除非 |
[09:06] | you could help me find a third party. | 你能给我找个帮手 |
[09:09] | What third party? | 什么帮手 |
[09:12] | Someone who can ameliorate the situation. | 能帮我改善情势的人 |
[09:15] | Let’s ditch the thesaurus, all right? | 说得明白点行不行 |
[09:19] | You talking about a hit man? | 你是想找个杀手吗 |
[09:21] | Assuming that’s still what they’re called. | 如果他们还叫这名字的话 |
[09:24] | Zzzzt! Wrong answer! | 回答错误 |
[09:26] | That’s what the kids call “Epic fail.” | 用年轻的人话来说就是扯淡 |
[09:29] | All I would need is a phone number. | 你只要给我一个号码 |
[09:31] | I would do the rest. | 剩下的我来做就行 |
[09:32] | Saul, there’d be a finder’s fee. | 索尔 我会付你钱的 |
[09:35] | A big one. | 一大笔钱 |
[09:36] | Look, if you held my feet to the fire, | 如果你一定要的话 |
[09:38] | I could come up with a couple names one or two guys west of the Rockies | 我可以帮你找一两个西洛基山的人 |
[09:42] | who do this kind of work | 帮你做这事 |
[09:43] | but guess what. | 但你知道吗 |
[09:45] | These guys? They know Mike. | 这些人 他们都认识麦克 |
[09:47] | And Mike knows them. | 麦克也认识他们 |
[09:48] | What are you telling me? | 你是说 |
[09:49] | Mike knows everyone who does this? | 麦克认识所有干这行的人 |
[09:51] | Who do you think gave me their names? | 你以为是谁介绍他们给我的 |
[09:53] | Okay, Plan B. | 好吧 备选方案 |
[09:55] | Look, we go outside my network– | 不找我认识的人 |
[09:57] | Craigslist, Soldier of Fortune. | 从广告或者佣兵 |
[10:00] | Let’s say we get lucky, | 就算我们运气好 |
[10:01] | I mean, incredibly lucky, | 超级超级好 |
[10:03] | and find a guy who’s not an undercover cop | 找到一个既不是卧底警察 |
[10:05] | or some kind of survivalist nut-job wannabe. | 也不是疯子的人 |
[10:08] | You gotta ask yourself– How good is good enough? | 你得问问自己 到底怎样才算好 |
[10:11] | Because whatever goomba we buy | 不管我们找到什么人 |
[10:13] | at some point is gonna come head-to-head | 到最后那人都会遇上我们的朋友 |
[10:15] | with our friend Mike. | 麦克 |
[10:16] | And Gus Fring? | 至于 古斯·福林 |
[10:18] | Just winging that guy | 干掉他 |
[10:19] | is not gonna ameliorate your situation, | 根本不会”改善你的情势” |
[10:22] | not by a damn sight. | 一点也不会 |
[10:24] | I tried to slove this myself, but I can’t get anywhere near him. | 我想自己解决 但我根本见不到他 |
[10:27] | You can’t get near him? | 你见不到他 |
[10:29] | Why don’t you ask your partner? | 去问问你的搭档吧 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I saw him. | 是 我见过他 |
[10:39] | And you tell Saul before you tell me? | 你告诉索尔都不告诉我 |
[10:41] | Look, he’s my lawyer, same as yours. | 他也是我律师 和你一样 |
[10:44] | Every time I go over there, | 每次我过去 |
[10:46] | Saul hassles me about Mike. | 他都要和问我麦克的事 |
[10:47] | He’s still scared the dude’s gonna come break his legs. | 他还在害怕有一天他会过去打断他的腿 |
[10:50] | So I give him the latest. | 所以这些事我都告诉他 |
[10:53] | But what happened exactly? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:56] | I was at a diner with Mike, | 我在和麦克吃晚餐 |
[10:59] | and he just shows up. | 他突然出现 |
[11:03] | They send me outside and the two of them talk. | 他们让我出去 然后自己在里面谈 |
[11:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[11:09] | So this is like a regular thing? | 这是他们定期的见面吗 |
[11:13] | How close were you to him? | 你离他有多近 |
[11:15] | Close. | 很近 |
[11:17] | Closer than you and me right now. | 比咱俩现在这样还近 |
[11:22] | Did he speak to you? | 他和你说话了么 |
[11:29] | It was over in 10 seconds. | 只说了不到10秒 |
[11:31] | Would you just answer? | 回答我的问题 |
[11:35] | He said he sees things in people. | 他说他看人很准 |
[11:38] | What things? What people? | 什么事 看什么人 |
[11:41] | Me. | 看我 |
[11:43] | He said he sees something in me. | 他说他能看到我的潜力 |
[11:51] | A month ago, | 一个月前 |
[11:53] | Gus was trying to kill both of us, | 古斯还想杀了咱俩 |
[11:56] | and now he pulls you out of the lab | 现在他把你调出实验室 |
[11:58] | and employs you as… | 然后把你当做好像 |
[12:01] | what, an assistant gunman? | 好像 二号枪手 |
[12:03] | A tough guy? | 还是硬汉人物 |
[12:05] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[12:10] | He says he sees something in you. | 他说他能看到你的潜力 |
[12:15] | What kind of game is he playing? | 他到底在玩什么把戏 |
[12:17] | Does he think you’re that naive? | 以为你真的那么天真吗 |
[12:21] | He can’t truly think that you’d forget– | 他不会真的相信你已经忘了 |
[12:25] | Well, let alone Gale, | 好吧 撇开盖尔不谈 |
[12:28] | let alone Victor, | 也不说维克托 |
[12:31] | and all the horror that goes along with all of that. | 也别谈那些随之而来的可怕经历 |
[12:34] | What about this girlfriend of yours | 你的女朋友 |
[12:37] | and her little brother? | 还有她的那位小弟弟呢 |
[12:39] | The man looked you straight in the eye | 那男人看着你的眼睛 |
[12:42] | and told you “No more children,” | 对你说 不会再用小孩子了 |
[12:44] | but that very night, that little boy… | 可就在那晚 那小男孩 |
[12:50] | he winds up… | 就这么死了 |
[12:54] | Gus can’t possibly think that you’d forget that. | 古斯不会真认为你忘了那些了吧 |
[12:59] | – Okay. – I mean, all I’m saying is that | -行了 -我说这些是为了证明 |
[13:01] | is it possible he would think that you’re that weak-willed? | 他不会真的以为你的意志那么薄弱吧 |
[13:06] | Drop the sales pitch. | 别摆出那副宣传的强调 |
[13:09] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[13:11] | You’ll do what? | 那你会做什么 |
[13:16] | I’ll kill him… | 我会杀了他的 |
[13:18] | First chance I’ll get. | 只要一有机会就会下手 |
[13:42] | Pina colada? More like stale bubblegum. | 菠萝香味 闻起来更像变质的泡泡糖 |
[13:45] | Does anyone actually want their car to smell like | 真有人希望他们的车闻起来 |
[13:47] | the bottom of a sixth-grader’s desk? | 像一个六年级孩子的课桌 |
[13:49] | Okay. Hemp? Really? | 好吧 大麻味 不会吧 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I know. But you know what they say– | 我知道 可你知道那句话 |
[13:53] | the customer’s always right. | 顾客永远是对的 |
[13:54] | Ooh! Speaking of customer, | 说到顾客 |
[13:57] | it’s not too late to have a grand opening. | 现在开一个盛大的开业仪式还来得及 |
[13:58] | I was thinking huge party, balloons, | 举办一个大型派对 到处都是气球 |
[14:02] | bouncy house for the kids, | 还有孩子玩的蹦蹦床 |
[14:03] | you know, make a splash, get on TV. | 引起轰动 顺便上个电视 |
[14:06] | Let people know they’re not gonna have to face | 让人们知道他们进来后 |
[14:07] | the eyebrows of doom when they come in. | 不会遭遇冷颜相对 |
[14:11] | Marie, how’s Hank doing? | 玛丽 汉克最近怎样 |
[14:14] | You know what? He’s doing better. | 你猜怎么着 他比以前好多了 |
[14:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Uh… | 没错 |
[14:20] | Lately his mood’s improved, | 最近他的心情大好 |
[14:23] | and he’s like a maniac with his P.T. | 他像疯了一样做那些物理治疗 |
[14:26] | – That’s fantastic. – Yeah, don’t get me wrong. | -那太好了 -是的 不过别理解错了 |
[14:28] | He’s got a long way to go, but he– | 他离完全恢复还差很远 可他 |
[14:31] | Yeah. I mean– | 我懂 我是说 |
[14:34] | – Hi, Walt. – Marie. | -你好啊 沃尔特 -玛丽 |
[14:36] | – It’s good to see you. – You, too. | -见到你真好 -见到你也一样 |
[14:38] | Hey, your cashier here is quite the salesperson. | 你的这个收银员可是能说会道 |
[14:42] | She just talked me into something called | 她刚说的我对车子的 |
[14:43] | the Orbital Paste Wax Buff. | 全身上蜡感兴趣了 |
[14:45] | Oh, yeah. No, it’s very important to maintain your clear coat. | 当然 对汽车外漆的保养可是很重要的 |
[14:48] | Boy, once that goes– | 要是一旦保护层没了 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah. | 的确 |
[15:00] | Bogdan was averaging 19 cars during rush hour, | 博格丹时期高峰时段平均每小时19辆车 |
[15:04] | and we are already up to 22– | 而现在我们已经提高到22辆 |
[15:06] | 22 actual cars. | 22辆车 |
[15:08] | Lat night, I depoted $3,800. | 昨晚 我们挣了3800美元 |
[15:14] | Jesus. How much is that? | 上帝 这里有多少钱 |
[15:18] | $274,000. | 27万4千美元 |
[15:21] | Give or take. | 应该有些误差 |
[15:23] | – Give or take? – Yeah. | -有误差 -没错 |
[15:26] | I haven’t counted it. | 我没准确数过 |
[15:28] | Wait… | 等等 |
[15:30] | 274,000– And this is how often? | 27万4千美元 多久一次 |
[15:35] | Every two weeks. | 每两个礼拜 |
[15:38] | Thursday’s good for a drop-off? | 礼拜四方便来放钱吗 |
[15:41] | Wait, Walt. | 等等 沃尔特 |
[15:43] | Are you telling me | 难道你是在说 |
[15:44] | you make $7,125,000 a year? | 一年能挣七百一十二万美元 |
[15:51] | 7 1/2 even, | 应该是七百五十万 |
[15:53] | before expenses. | 在开销之前 |
[15:55] | But I can’t– | 可我不能 |
[15:58] | This is too much. | 这太多了 |
[16:00] | So it’s more than you thought, | 看来是比你想象的多 |
[16:03] | and this is somehow bad news? | 是个坏消息喽 |
[16:05] | No, that’s not the point. | 不 重点不是这个 |
[16:08] | I mean, there is no car wash in the world | 我是说 世界上没有哪一个洗车房 |
[16:11] | that could do this kind of business. | 能做这样的生意 |
[16:14] | I mean, this is 9 month’s work here minimum. | 这需要最少九个月的工作 |
[16:18] | 7 million? That could take years. | 能赚7百万 那起码得好几年 |
[16:22] | So set some aside. Save it for a rainy day. | 那就存着一些 以备不时之需 |
[16:24] | Save it. What– | 存着 你说什么 |
[16:26] | Save it where? I can’t go to the bank with it. | 存到哪里 我又不能去银行存 |
[16:29] | I sure can’t leave it here. | 也不能保存在这里 |
[16:34] | Wait a minute. Is this all 50s? | 等等 都是50美元大钞 |
[16:38] | Who pays for a car wash with a 50? | 谁洗车付50美元 |
[16:40] | Skyler, I didn’t ask you to do this. | 斯凯勒 我没有要求你这么做 |
[16:42] | I was under the impression | 我原以为 |
[16:44] | that you had this under control. | 你能控制大局 |
[16:45] | I just didn’t expect this amount of money. | 可我没想到这么多钱 |
[16:49] | The 50s are gonna be a problem. | 50美元大钞会是个问题 |
[16:51] | Well, that’s what this is– problem solving. | 好吧 那就开始解决问题吧 |
[16:54] | Skyler, this is a simple division of labor. | 斯凯勒 我们分工很明确 |
[16:57] | I bring in the money, you launder the money. | 我赚钱 你洗钱 |
[16:59] | This is what you wanted. | 是你想这么做的 |
[17:00] | I never wanted any of this. | 我从来没想做这些 |
[17:03] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:05] | If you want out, just say that you want out. | 要是你想退出 就说出来 |
[17:19] | Okay, then. | 这不结了 |
[18:35] | You’re telling me you made this in the lab? | 你是说你在实验室做的这个 |
[18:39] | Why not? | 怎么不行 |
[18:41] | Making it in his own lab… | 在他自己的实验室里制作 |
[18:43] | seemed appropriate. | 合情合理 |
[18:45] | There’s not much of it. | 量不多啊 |
[18:47] | We had more for Tuco. | 对付屠库用的比这多 |
[18:49] | It’s enough. | 这些足够了 |
[18:51] | This is still the best way. | 这还是最妙的办法 |
[18:53] | You go after him with a gun, | 你提着枪去杀他 |
[18:55] | you’ll never get out of it alive. | 根本不可能活着回来 |
[18:57] | But with this, | 但是有了这个 |
[18:58] | you slip it into his food or drink, | 你只要把这个倒进他的食物或者饮料中 |
[19:01] | there shouldn’t be any taste or smell, | 完全无色无味 |
[19:03] | 36 hours later, poof. | 36小时后 死翘翘 |
[19:08] | A man his age, | 一个男的 到了这个年纪 |
[19:09] | working as hard as he does, | 又这般卖命工作 |
[19:12] | no one will be surprised. | 没人会感到奇怪 |
[19:17] | What about Mike? | 麦克怎么办 |
[19:19] | Mike can have his suspicions, | 麦克会起疑心 |
[19:21] | but that’s all they’ll be. | 但也只是起疑心而已 |
[19:23] | Please, one homicidal maniac at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[19:36] | I don’t know when I’m gonna see Gus again… | 我不知道什么时候才能再见到古斯 |
[19:40] | I mean, if ever. | 能不能再见到都难说 |
[19:44] | Keep it with you. | 随身带着 |
[19:47] | When you have the opportunity, | 一旦有机会 |
[19:49] | be ready. | 你就要做好准备 |
[19:54] | What if they search me? | 他们搜我身怎么办 |
[19:58] | Will they do that? | 他们会吗 |
[20:51] | It’s the wrong way around. | 这根放反了 |
[20:56] | It’s my lucky cigarette. | 这是我的幸运香烟 |
[21:02] | Well, whatever you do, don’t smoke it. | 随你便吧 只是别抽这一根 |
[21:07] | You know they have a drive-thru, right? | 你知道他们是有得来速通道的吧 |
[21:10] | Nah, this is good. | 不 没关系 |
[21:11] | Could use the exercise. Get he blood pumping. | 要多锻炼 促进血液循环 |
[21:15] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[21:16] | you’re not gonna have to pick me up. | 你不用来接我了 |
[21:18] | It might take me a while, but I’ll get there. | 虽然要费点时间 可我还是能到那里的 |
[21:23] | Jesus, ain’t we a pair? | 天啊 我们俩简直是一对了 |
[21:26] | You must really like chicken. | 看来你是真心喜欢吃炸鸡啊 |
[21:30] | V-8, 470 horses, | V8引擎 470马力 |
[21:33] | 20-inch rims, | 20英寸轮毂 |
[21:35] | satellite radio, Bluetooth, | 卫星广播 车载蓝牙 |
[21:37] | 0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds. | 百公里加速只要4.7秒 |
[21:40] | Whoa. What do you mean, on a lark? | 哇 你不是在说笑吧 |
[21:43] | Spur of the moment, your dad just ups and buys you | 突然之间 你爸爸灵光一现 |
[21:46] | a brand-new Challenger? | 给你买了一辆全新的道奇挑战者? |
[21:47] | Yeah, I barely got around the block | 是啊 我刚开过街角 |
[21:51] | and Mom said we couldn’t afford it, | 我妈就说我们家供不起 |
[21:54] | so they took it back. | 于是就把车收回去了 |
[21:56] | Do you know how long I had it? | 知道我一共玩了多久吗 |
[21:58] | Fifteen hours. | 15小时 |
[21:59] | Well, hey, buddy, let me tell you something. | 好吧 伙计 我跟你说 |
[22:03] | When I was your age, | 我在你那个年龄的时候 |
[22:05] | I’d have given my left nut | 要是能让我开那种车 |
[22:07] | to drive a car like that for 15 minutes. | 我愿意割掉左边的蛋 哪怕只有15分钟 |
[22:10] | But seriously, how does that happen? | 说真的 怎么会有这种事呢 |
[22:12] | Well, we were looking at used cars, | 我们当时在看二手车 |
[22:15] | and I kind of… | 我就有点… |
[22:16] | You guilted him into it. | 你搞得你家老头内疚了 |
[22:17] | Yeah, yeah. I know. I hear you. | 是啊是啊 我懂了 |
[22:19] | You pulled the old “Poor little me and my little troubles.” | 你又开始谈自己多可怜 还有点小毛病 |
[22:22] | – Am I right? – Maybe. | -是不是 -差不多吧 |
[22:24] | Yeah, well, you flew too close to the sun, my friend. | 飞近了太阳 翅膀可是会融化的 小伙子 |
[22:26] | You’d have let him buy you a clunker | 要是他给你买的是一辆破车 |
[22:28] | you’d be driving now, | 你现在就能开着它了 |
[22:29] | instead of borrowing Mom’s hooptie. | 不用开你妈的老破车了 |
[22:32] | Agent Schrader. | 施拉德探员 |
[22:33] | – Oh, hey. How you doing? – Well, thank you. | -你好吗 -很好 多谢关心 |
[22:35] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:36] | Walter Junior, do you remember Mr. Fring? | 小沃尔特 还记得福林先生吗 |
[22:39] | – How are you? Well. – Nice to see you again. | -您好吗 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[22:41] | It’s a pleasure to see you here. | 你们能光临这里是我们的荣幸 |
[22:43] | You’re looking very well. | 您看起来气色不错 |
[22:44] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是啊 你知道的 |
[22:45] | chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills. | 全靠维生素片过活了 |
[22:49] | I must apologize. | 真抱歉 |
[22:51] | If I had seen you come in, | 要是看见您进门 |
[22:53] | there would have been no question of accepting your money. | 绝对不会收您钱的 |
[22:55] | In the future, please feel free to ask for me. | 今后 您一定记得要叫我 |
[22:57] | A DEA hero should never have | 在我们洛博罗炸鸡馆 |
[23:00] | to pay for a meal at Pollos Hermanos. | 一位缉毒局英雄是绝对应该免费用餐的 |
[23:02] | No kidding? | 真的吗 |
[23:03] | I’ll take you up on that for sure. | 你这话我可记下了 |
[23:05] | And how are your mother and father? | 你父母怎样了 |
[23:07] | They’re good. | 他们很好 |
[23:09] | The chicken is great. | 炸鸡真不错 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | If ever you’re interested in rewarding part-time work, | 要是想做一些零工赚点零花钱 |
[23:15] | perhaps something after school? | 比如放学后打打零工 |
[23:16] | My door is always open. | 尽管来找我 |
[23:17] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[23:19] | Uh, I don’t know about this one. | 这听着不妙啊 |
[23:21] | He might eat up all your profits. | 他可能吃到你们店亏本 |
[23:24] | Well, I’ll let you finish your meal. | 不打扰您二位用餐了 |
[23:26] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点什么吗 |
[23:28] | A refill, perhaps? | 续杯吗 |
[23:29] | No, thank you. I’m good. | 不用 我够了 |
[23:30] | Sure. Take a Diet Coke. Thank you very much. | 我要 来一杯健怡可乐 谢谢 |
[23:33] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[24:08] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[24:10] | Oh, big doings today. | 今天可有重要任务要干 |
[24:15] | The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut. | 今天给你的任务是 睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴 |
[25:04] | S’up? | 你好吗 |
[25:12] | Test, test. | 试音 试音 |
[25:16] | You got me? | 听到吗 |
[25:18] | Count off. | 报数 |
[25:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:34] | Right here. Leave the wrap on, please. | 就这里 请把包装留着 |
[25:40] | You know how to make coffee? | 会做咖啡吗 |
[25:42] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[25:43] | There you go. | 去做吧 |
[25:47] | – You want a rundown? – Please. | -我简单汇报一下 -请说 |
[25:50] | Three guys up at the gate– | 大门处有三个人 |
[25:52] | two visible, one in the blind. | 两个在明处 一个在暗处 |
[25:54] | We got five guys down here with a backup out of sight. | 这里有五个隐蔽起来的后援 |
[25:59] | I got Tyrus down in the treeline | 我让泰鲁斯带着巴雷特狙击步枪 |
[26:01] | with a Barret .50. | 埋伏在树丛后面 |
[26:02] | Planted him there last night | 昨晚就让他潜伏下来 |
[26:03] | in case we had any early arrivals. | 防止对手提前打埋伏 |
[26:31] | I don’t have an extra holster. | 我没有多余的枪套了 |
[26:33] | You stick this in your pocket. Keep it out of sight. | 把这个放在你的口袋里 别给人看见 |
[26:37] | If you’re gonna be here today, you’re gonna have a gun. | 如果你今天要呆在这里的话 就得拿把枪 |
[26:45] | It’s loaded? | 子弹上膛了吗 |
[26:48] | I don’t want to see that in your hand | 我没拔枪的话 |
[26:50] | unless you see me with mine. | 你就不要拿枪 |
[26:51] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[26:53] | Emergency only. | 只是应急用的 |
[26:56] | First car is coming. | 第一辆车来了 |
[27:02] | All right, what’s the order of the day? | 好 今天你的任务是什么 |
[27:05] | Eyes open, mouth shut. | 睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴 |
[28:12] | A lot of guns. | 好多枪啊 |
[28:14] | Nobody’s asking you to give up yours. | 没人让你放下武器 |
[28:20] | You want to sweep the place before you bring in your guys? | 你难道想在你们的人来之前把这里扫荡一遍 |
[28:24] | I am the guy. | 我就是那个人 |
[28:29] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:25] | You got something of mine? | 你那儿是不是还有我的东西 |
[31:34] | Glove box. | 放杂物箱里 |
[31:40] | Figure I better teach you how to shoot. | 我想还是要教你怎么开枪 |
[31:43] | Could be things are gonna get hairy. | 局面可能会很棘手 |
[31:48] | What is this? | 这什么意思 |
[31:50] | You’re giving me a gun? | 你会给我配把枪 |
[31:52] | And now I’m, like, part of the team or whatever? | 我现在是组织的一员了吗 |
[32:00] | He said he sees something in me. | 他说我身上有种特质 |
[32:04] | Like what? | 是什么 |
[32:09] | If I had to put it in a word… | 如果简而言之的话 |
[32:13] | I’d guess… | 我猜想 |
[32:15] | loyalty. | 是忠诚 |
[32:17] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:23] | Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy. | 也许只是效忠错了人 |
[32:44] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[32:49] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[32:53] | How you doing? | 近来好吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, you know, uh… | 还行 |
[32:57] | good. | 挺好 |
[32:59] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:01] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:04] | Okay, we’re going to get started. | 我们要开始了 |
[33:06] | You coming in? | 你进来吗 |
[33:11] | So the truth is we can’t change the past. | 实际上 我们无法改变过去 |
[33:14] | What’s done is done. | 事实既定 |
[33:15] | We’ve got to own our actions, | 我们要为自己的行为负责 |
[33:17] | but putting ourselves on trial, | 但是给自己量刑定罪 |
[33:19] | acting as our own judge, jury, and executioner, | 充当自己的法官 陪审团 和行刑员 |
[33:21] | it’s not the answer | 并不是解决之道 |
[33:23] | because a lot of the time all that judging does | 因为很多时候 这种审判 |
[33:25] | is just ensure that we’re going to repeat the cycle. | 只会让我们重蹈覆辙 |
[33:30] | Right. | 对吧 |
[33:32] | “I’m such an asshole.” | “我真是个混蛋” |
[33:34] | “It’s totally hopeless.” | “没救了” |
[33:36] | “What’s the point?” | “有何意义” |
[33:38] | “I think I’ll have a hit.” | “我想我要再吸一次” |
[33:41] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[33:43] | What’s going on with you these days? | 你的近况如何 |
[33:50] | I went back to the crystal. | 我复吸了 |
[33:52] | You sober now? | 那你现在清醒么 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:56] | Four days. Big whoop, right? | 四天了 很难得 对吧 |
[33:59] | Four days is four days. | 四天也是进步 |
[34:01] | You’re here. | 你能来就很好 |
[34:04] | You still… working at the laundry? | 你还在洗衣店工作吗 |
[34:08] | How are things there. | 那里怎样 |
[34:10] | Sucks ass. | 逊毙了 |
[34:15] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[34:27] | a couple of weeks back… | 几周前 |
[34:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[34:32] | killed a dog. | 杀了一条狗 |
[34:37] | You hit it with your car? | 你的车撞了它么 |
[34:43] | No, um… | 不是 |
[34:45] | I put him down. | 我亲手杀了他 |
[34:48] | I watched him go. | 我看着他死去 |
[34:50] | I was looking him straight in the eye and… | 我直视他的双眼 |
[34:56] | you know, he didn’t know what was happening. | 他不清楚是怎么回事 |
[34:58] | He didn’t know why. He– | 他不知道原因 |
[35:01] | He was just scared, and then… | 他只是害怕 然后 |
[35:06] | he was gone. | 死了 |
[35:08] | He was suffering. | 他活着很煎熬 |
[35:11] | It was a kindness. | 替他了结算是种善举 |
[35:13] | No, he wasn’t sick. | 不 他没生病 |
[35:19] | No, he was just, like a… | 不 他只是 |
[35:23] | I don’t know, like a… | 我说不清 就像只 |
[35:25] | problem dog. | 不正常的狗 |
[35:28] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[35:30] | Bite someone? | 咬人了吗 |
[35:34] | Uh, this dog never– never bit anybody. | 这只狗从不咬人 |
[35:38] | He was, uh… | 他是… |
[35:40] | You pick up the rock, you go right to the dark side. | 你吸毒了 失去理智 |
[35:43] | Anything can happen. | 什么都可能发生 |
[35:45] | It ain’t no rock that made me do it. | 我不是因为吸了毒 |
[35:48] | Well, what was the problem? | 那是什么问题 |
[35:49] | Why did you have to kill him? | 你为什么非得杀了他 |
[35:50] | Watch the cross-talk, please. | 请注意交流的语气 |
[35:54] | Maybe it’s not the details that matter. | 也许细节并不重要 |
[35:56] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:58] | How’d you feel about what you did, Jesse? | 你对你的行为怎么想 杰西 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | Who cares how you feel? | 谁管你怎么想 |
[36:10] | What kind of a person kills a dog for no reason? | 什么样的人 会无缘无故残杀一只狗 |
[36:13] | Colleen. | 科琳 |
[36:14] | You put an ad in the paper. | 你可以登报征养 |
[36:16] | – You drop him off at a shelter. – Colleen– | -你可以把他送到收容所 -科琳 |
[36:18] | You just don’t sit there | 你就是不能端坐在这儿 |
[36:18] | and talk about killing a helpless– | 说自己杀了一只无助的 |
[36:19] | – Colleen. – …innocent animal. | -科琳 -无辜的动物 |
[36:23] | We’re not here to sit in judgment. | 我们来这儿不是为了评判别人 |
[36:25] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[36:28] | Why not? Maybe– Maybe she’s right. | 有何不可 也许她是对的 |
[36:31] | You know, maybe I should have put it in the paper. | 也许我该登报 |
[36:33] | Maybe I should have done something different. | 也许我当时该做点别的 |
[36:38] | The thing is, | 重点是 |
[36:39] | if you just do stuff and nothing happens… | 如果瞻前顾后 规规矩矩 |
[36:45] | what’s it all mean? | 那还有什么意思 |
[36:47] | What’s the point? | 有何意义 |
[36:51] | All right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance. | 这个讨论是关于自我接受 |
[36:55] | Kicking the hell out of yourself | 否定自己 |
[36:57] | doesn’t give meaning to anything. | 并无益处 |
[36:59] | So I should stop judging… | 那我就该停止评判 |
[37:04] | – and accept… – It’s a start. | -全盘接受 -这只是开始 |
[37:07] | So, no matter what I do, | 无论我做什么 |
[37:09] | hooray for me because I’m a great guy? | 都该为我欢呼 因为我是个好人吗 |
[37:12] | It’s all good? | 这样对吗 |
[37:14] | No matter how many dogs I kill, | 无论我杀了多少条狗 |
[37:16] | I just what, do an inventory and accept? | 我就记录一下 然后淡然接受吗 |
[37:23] | I mean, you back your truck over your own kid | 你倒车压死了自己的孩子 |
[37:26] | and you, like, accept? | 你就这么接受了吗 |
[37:29] | What a load of crap! | 这简直是废话 |
[37:31] | Hey, Jesse, I know you’re in pain. | 杰西 我知道你很痛苦 |
[37:33] | No, y-you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[37:37] | Why I’m here in the first place? | 我当初为什么来这儿 |
[37:42] | Is to sell you meth. | 是为了向你们贩买冰毒 |
[37:47] | You’re nothing to me but customers! | 你们对我而言 只是顾客 |
[37:54] | I made you my bitch. | 你们中了我的圈套 |
[37:56] | You okay with that? | 这你也接受吗 |
[38:00] | You accept? | 你接受吗 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:15] | About time. | 我该走了 |
[38:47] | Jesse. Jesse. | 杰西 杰西 |
[38:50] | Bring that light over here, will you? | 把手电拿过来 好吗 |
[39:05] | You see any residue there? | 你看见那儿有残渣吗 |
[39:08] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[39:09] | Here. On the bottom, right– right there. | 在这儿 底下 就在那儿 |
[39:16] | It’s been a week. | 已经一周了 |
[39:17] | What’s going on? | 进展如何 |
[39:19] | I haven’t seen him. | 我还没见到他 |
[39:23] | I didn’t think so, | 我想不是 |
[39:24] | but I’ll just give it another shot anyway. | 不过我会再清洁一遍 |
[39:51] | Hey-hey-hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[39:53] | Look at that. Graduated to doorman. | 瞧瞧 当上门卫了 |
[39:55] | Finally found your calling. | 终于收到你的来电 |
[39:57] | Ha ha! Ooh! Little whiskers, Marie. | 瞧那小胡子 玛丽 |
[39:59] | What did you do, show your barber a picture of a dog’s ass | 怎么了 你给理发师看了狗屁股照 |
[40:03] | and said “I’ll take that”? | 然后说”就照这个剪” |
[40:05] | Charming as usual. Welcome back. | 你还是那么逗 欢迎回来 |
[40:08] | Looking good, Marie. | 气色不错 玛丽 |
[40:09] | Oh, thanks, Steve. Good to see you. | 谢了 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你 |
[40:11] | – How you doing? – He’s doing fine. | -你好吗 -他很好 |
[40:12] | We, uh, we can take it from here. | 你可以回去了 |
[40:14] | – Right, Gomie? – Yeah. | -是吧 戈麦斯 -是 |
[40:15] | If you want to hold his elbow. | 你能挽着他吗 |
[40:17] | No, no, no, no. You keep your mitts off me. | 不不不 把你的手拿开 |
[40:19] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[40:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:33] | Let’s go. Running late. Come on. | 走吧 迟到了 快 |
[40:41] | Hank, seeing you walk in here. | 汉克 看着你走进这里 |
[40:42] | I can’t tell you what that means to all of us. | 我真是无法表达这对我们所有人的意义 |
[40:45] | Your progress, it’s incredible. | 你的进步真是惊人 |
[40:49] | Yeah, well, chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills. | 是啊 多谢安静的生活和那些维生素片 |
[40:53] | Steve tell you his news? | 史蒂芬告诉你他的好消息了吗 |
[40:55] | What? Finally got your period? | 什么事 终于来月经了吗 |
[40:58] | I made GS 14. | 我晋升到14级了 |
[41:00] | Wow. That’s all right, man. | 不错啊 兄弟 |
[41:02] | Next stop, Washington, D.C., | 下一站就是华府 |
[41:04] | sitting behind a desk, | 坐在写字桌后面 |
[41:05] | papers piled so high, you can’t see over them. | 文件堆积如山 视线全被遮住 |
[41:07] | Hey, better you than me, buddy. | 你混的比我好 兄弟 |
[41:10] | Seriously, congratulations, buddy. | 说真的 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[41:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | Steve said you might have something for us. | 史蒂芬说你有线索提供给我们 |
[41:16] | Yeah, maybe. | 算是吧 |
[41:17] | You guys are going to have to tell me. | 这得你们说了算 |
[41:20] | Remember my pal Tim Roberts? | 还记得提姆·罗伯茨吗 |
[41:22] | APD detective? | 阿尔布开克警局的探员吗 |
[41:24] | Yeah, well, he’s working on a murder case, | 对 他在调查一宗凶案 |
[41:26] | and the victim’s a 34-year-old male Caucasian | 死者是一个34岁的男性白人 |
[41:29] | by the name of Gale Boetticher. | 名叫盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[41:31] | One night last month, Boetticher opens the door– | 上个月的一个晚上 伯蒂彻打开门 |
[41:34] | bam, take a bullet to the face | 脸上就吃了颗子弹 |
[41:36] | from a person or persons unknown. | 凶手是一个人 也可能好几个 |
[41:39] | Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona fide chemistry genius. | 盖尔·伯蒂彻绝对是个化学奇才 |
[41:43] | I mean, he’s got degrees up the wazoo, right? | 他的学位多的是 是吧 |
[41:46] | And, uh, as you might expect, he’s a nerd’s nerd. | 而且 你们可能会想 他是个正宗的书呆子 |
[41:51] | Vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy. | 素食主义者 不拘小节的那种人 |
[41:54] | As it turns out, he’s also an A-number 1 meth cook. | 结果是 他还是个头号制毒师 |
[41:59] | And what caught my eye | 而引起我注意的 |
[42:01] | is, uh, his specialty product’s blue. | 是 他的特色产品是蓝色冰毒 |
[42:05] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[42:07] | This is your Heisenberg? | 他就是海森堡 |
[42:09] | No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem, | 不 我觉得他是 |
[42:12] | Heisenberg’s former cook | 海森堡的前任毒师 |
[42:15] | and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself. | 也可能是海森堡自己的一个环节 |
[42:20] | Anyway, uh, lo and behold, | 不管怎样 你们瞧 |
[42:21] | amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem, | 在那么多有的没的当中 |
[42:25] | I find this. | 我发现了这个 |
[42:27] | Now, this here I do a little Google-fu, | 这里 我在网上进行了搜索 |
[42:31] | and I– I realize it’s a parts number | 然后我发现这是个零件编码 |
[42:34] | specifically for this baby. | 是这宝贝特有的 |
[42:37] | Now, that there is a high-volume | 这是个大容量的 |
[42:39] | HEPA industrial air filtration system. | 高效空气过滤器 工业用空气过滤系统 |
[42:44] | That’s a $300,000 gadget. | 那是个价值三十万的小配件 |
[42:46] | Be perfect for a pharmaceutical plant | 非常适合用于制药厂 |
[42:48] | or microchip factory | 或微芯制造厂 |
[42:50] | or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border. | 也可以是边境北部最大的病毒实验室 |
[42:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:59] | So this little dingus here is manufactured | 所以这个小玩意儿 |
[43:02] | by a big international concern– | 是一个大型国际公司制造的 |
[43:05] | Madrigal Electromotive. | 叫牧歌电气 |
[43:07] | I call their Houston office, and eventually I get through | 我致电了他们休斯顿办公室 然后接通了 |
[43:09] | to the nicest little 20-year-old temp. | 他们最热心的20岁的临时工 |
[43:12] | I use some of the Schrader sweet talk on her. | 我说了点好话 |
[43:14] | Before you know it, she’s pulling files for me. | 很快 她就给我查资料了 |
[43:16] | Turns out six months ago, | 结果查到六个月前 |
[43:17] | one of these systems was shipped to a depot | 这些系统中有一个被运送到 |
[43:19] | right here in ABQ. | 阿尔布开克州一个仓库 |
[43:22] | Who signed for it? | 谁签收的 |
[43:24] | Gale Boetticher. | 盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[43:25] | So I asked my new girlfriend who paid for it, | 于是我就问这位新女朋友 是谁付的钱 |
[43:28] | and she says “Nobody.” | 她回答”没人” |
[43:32] | They have no record that anybody actually paid for this thing. | 他们没有付款人记录 |
[43:37] | So I go back and push more, and before you know it, | 所以我又回去让她多提供点线索 很快 |
[43:40] | uh, the temp’s gone, there’s no forwarding address, | 这个临时工走了 也查不到转递地址 |
[43:42] | and I’m talking to some snot-nose corporate lawyer | 然后我就和一个蛮横的公司律师说话了 |
[43:45] | who’s asking me for my badge number. | 他还要了我的徽章号 |
[43:47] | Brick wall. | 此路不通 |
[43:49] | So I take a peek into Madrigal Electromotive. | 所以我查了查牧歌电气 |
[43:53] | Now, Madrigal is based in Hanover, Germany, | 现在牧歌总部在德国汉诺威 |
[43:56] | but they’re what they call highly diversified– | 可他们自称是非常多样化的 |
[43:59] | industrial equipment, global shipping, | 涉足工业设备 全球运输 |
[44:02] | major construction, | 重大建筑项目 |
[44:03] | and a tiny little foothold in American fast food, | 还在美国快餐业占有一席之地 |
[44:08] | specifically a local chain– | 尤其是当地的连锁店 |
[44:10] | Pollos Hermanos. | 洛博罗炸鸡馆 |
[44:16] | Okay. So what, right? Boetticher’s dead. | 好 那又怎样 对吧 伯蒂彻死了 |
[44:18] | I got no line on who’s been bankrolling him | 我没有他资助人的线索 |
[44:21] | or where his lab was. | 也不知道他的实验室地址 |
[44:24] | The whole thing’s a snipe hunt, right? | 整件事都没个头绪 对吧 |
[44:26] | But now I get this crazy idea, | 但现在我有个大胆的想法 |
[44:30] | and I can’t shake it. | 而我挥之不去 |
[44:33] | I mean, I– I stay up nights staring at the ceiling | 我整晚盯着天花板 |
[44:36] | and trying to make sense of it. | 想理清头绪 |
[44:38] | It’s that napkin. | 是那张餐巾纸 |
[44:39] | Remember I told you Boetticher’s vegan, right? | 记得我说过伯蒂彻是素食主义者吧 |
[44:41] | I mean, we’re talking this guy makes his own fermented lentil bread | 我们还讨论过这家伙自己做扁豆面包 |
[44:44] | or whatever the hell that is. | 管它是什么 |
[44:47] | What’s a vegan doing in a fried chicken joint? | 一个素食主义者去炸鸡店干什么 |
[44:55] | Maybe he’s meeting somebody. | 或许是去见人 |
[44:57] | Like who? | 谁呢 |
[44:59] | Well, like maybe… | 比如… |
[45:03] | this guy. | 这个人 |
[45:09] | I mean, what do we know about Gustavo Fring? | 我们对古斯塔沃·福林了解多少 |
[45:12] | Huh? This whole “Friend of law enforcement” Thing, eh, | 这个”执法部门的朋友” |
[45:15] | could be a case of keep your friends close | 可以让你和朋友亲近 |
[45:17] | but your enemies closer. | 可也能拉近与敌人的关系 |
[45:19] | He’s got the money to finance this operation. | 他花钱负担这次行动 |
[45:21] | Maybe he’s got the connections, too. | 也许他也脱不了干系 |
[45:22] | Maybe, just maybe… | 也许 只是也许 |
[45:25] | he’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[45:31] | Hank, no offense, | 汉克 恕我冒犯 |
[45:32] | but I think you’re really reaching. | 可我觉得你有些过头了 |
[45:35] | If your guy had his meeting at KFC, | 如果这个人约了人在肯德基 |
[45:38] | you wouldn’t immediately assume | 你不会立马想到 |
[45:40] | that he’s sitting down with Colonel Sanders. | 他的资助人是肯德基爷爷吧 |
[45:42] | You know, I– ahem– | 我… |
[45:44] | I couldn’t agree more, guys. | 我非常同意你们的观点 |
[45:47] | Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know… | 古斯塔沃·福林 蓝色冰毒 |
[45:52] | The whole thing is off-the-map nuts. | 这整件事都太离谱了 |
[45:57] | I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know? | 我真该戴上锡纸帽 |
[46:02] | Except… | 除非 |
[46:05] | I can’t seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing, | 我无法用这个小东西包上脑袋 |
[46:08] | and that is… | 这图上是 |
[46:10] | what are Gustavo Fring’s fingerprints… | 为什么古斯塔沃·福林的指纹 |
[46:15] | doing in Gale Boetticher’s apartment? | 出现在盖尔·伯蒂彻的公寓里 |