时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[03:44] | Uh, it– it’s me. | 是我 |
[03:47] | I– I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[03:48] | that I was thinking about you and the kids, | 我一直惦记着你和孩子们 |
[03:51] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[03:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:59] | Uh, it– it’s me. | 是我 |
[04:02] | I– I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[04:03] | that I was thinking about you and the kids, | 我一直惦记着你和孩子们 |
[04:06] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[04:27] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:28] | Afternoon. | 都日落三竿了 |
[04:31] | Oh. Really? Jesus. | 是吗 天呐 |
[04:35] | You shouldn’t have let me sleep. | 你不该让我睡的 |
[04:37] | You needed it. | 你缺觉 |
[04:52] | Skyler, I don’t entirely remember what happened last night. | 斯凯勒 我记不清昨晚发生的事了 |
[04:55] | I mean, if… | 我是说 如果 |
[04:57] | I said something– | 我说了些… |
[04:58] | Did you know this Gale Boetticher person? | 你认识这个叫盖尔·伯蒂彻的吗 |
[05:03] | Skyler, I can’t even focus. I don’t– | 斯凯勒 我酒还没醒 |
[05:05] | Gale Boetticher. | 盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[05:07] | Did you know him? | 认识他吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, my God. What? | 天呐 这是怎么了 |
[05:12] | What exactly did I say last night? | 我昨晚到底说了什么 |
[05:15] | Just enough. | 该说的都说了 |
[05:18] | Did you work together? | 你们在一起工作么 |
[05:27] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他 |
[05:29] | Was it the people you work for? | 是你的老板吗 |
[05:33] | Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[05:36] | Was it somebody who– | 这人是不是 |
[05:39] | at one point… | 也有可能 |
[05:41] | might want to do the same to you? | 对你下杀手 |
[05:47] | I seriously doubt it. | 应该不会 |
[05:49] | No. | 不 |
[05:55] | God. | 天呐 |
[05:59] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:08] | I think I know what happened last night, Walt. | 我知道昨晚发生了什么事 沃尔特 |
[06:11] | Mm. I know exactly what happened last night. | 我清楚知道昨晚发生的事 |
[06:14] | I drank too much wine. | 我喝高了 |
[06:16] | You told Hank | 你告诉汉克 |
[06:19] | that the man he was looking for might still be out there, | 他找的人可能还逍遥法外 |
[06:23] | that it might not be this– | 还说可能根本不是 |
[06:25] | …Boetticher after all. | 这个叫伯蒂彻的人 |
[06:27] | And I was up all night | 然后我整晚没睡 |
[06:31] | wondering why you would say that to him. | 一直在想你为什么对他说这些话 |
[06:34] | Because I was drunk, Skyler. | 因为我喝醉了 斯凯勒 |
[06:36] | No, but then– | 不是 可然后 |
[06:37] | but then I was remembering | 可然后我想起来 |
[06:38] | your black eye– | 你的眼睛被打青了 |
[06:40] | your, uh, business disagreement | 你总不愿提起 |
[06:43] | that you don’t want to talk about. | 的工作上的分歧 |
[06:44] | I don’t want to talk about any of this ever. | 我从不愿谈起这些 |
[06:48] | The firewall, all right? | 防火墙 屏蔽了 不谈了 |
[06:51] | Church and state. | 政教分离 家庭和工作也是 |
[06:53] | That’s how we need to approach this thing. | 这件事我们就这么处置 |
[06:59] | And then I remembered the message | 然后我又想起那天你 |
[07:00] | You left me the other day… | 给我留的言 |
[07:03] | when you said you loved me. | 你说你爱我 |
[07:09] | When I heard that, I thought that maybe… | 我听到这句的时候 以为你可能… |
[07:11] | you– I don’t know– | 你… 我也说不清 |
[07:13] | that you were regretting what’s happened between us, | 我感觉你在忏悔我们之前发生的事 |
[07:17] | and I get that. | 我能体会到 |
[07:18] | After last night, I– | 但就在昨晚过后 |
[07:25] | Walt, I think you’re scared. | 沃尔特 我觉得你很害怕 |
[07:29] | I think that message was some… | 我觉得那条留言就像 |
[07:31] | kind of goodbye. | 是种道别 |
[07:33] | Oh, Skyler. | 斯凯特 |
[07:34] | I think last night was a cry for help. | 我觉得昨晚你在求救 |
[07:36] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[07:37] | Cry for help. | 求救 |
[07:39] | I think some part of you wants Hank to catch you. | 我认为你心底想让汉克抓住你 |
[07:45] | That is just– | 那真是 |
[07:47] | That is– | 真是 |
[07:48] | That is it. | 就是这样 |
[07:50] | Exactly, yes. | 一点没错 |
[07:52] | You’re like Dr. Joyce Brothers here. | 你就像是高明的心理医生 |
[07:54] | God! | 天呐 |
[07:56] | If he caught you, at least this would all be over. | 如果他抓住你 至少这些就都结束了 |
[07:58] | Oh, yeah. That’s a tremendous weight | 没错 真是个千斤大鼎 |
[08:00] | just lifted off of me. | 重重压在我身上 |
[08:02] | Now I– I understand myself. | 现在我有了自我认识 |
[08:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[08:06] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[08:08] | I’ve said it before. | 我说过 |
[08:09] | If you are in danger, we go to the police. | 你要是有危险 就得去报警 |
[08:13] | Oh, no. I don’t want to hear about the police. | 不 我我想听到警察这字眼 |
[08:15] | I do not say that lightly. | 我不是随便说说 |
[08:18] | I know what it could do to this family. | 我知道这对我们家可能造成的后果 |
[08:21] | But if it’s the only real choice we have– | 可如果这是我们仅剩的办法 |
[08:23] | if it’s either that– Oh… | 如果不这么做 |
[08:25] | or your getting shot when you open your front door– | 你就只能坐以待毙 |
[08:27] | I don’t want to hear about the police. | 我不想听到警察这字眼 |
[08:29] | You’re not some hardened criminal, Walt. | 沃尔特 你又不是什么惯犯 |
[08:31] | You’re in over your head. | 你是无心之过 |
[08:33] | That’s what we tell them. That’s the truth. | 我们就是这么告诉他们的 那是事实 |
[08:35] | That is not the truth. | 不是事实 |
[08:36] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[08:38] | A schoolteacher, cancer, desperate for money? | 一个中学教师 癌症患者 会急于筹钱 |
[08:41] | Okay, we’re done here. | 好了 不说了 |
[08:42] | Roped into working for– | 误入歧途而至于身不由己 |
[08:44] | Unable to even quit? | 不能收手 |
[08:45] | You told me that yourself, Walt. | 沃尔特 那是你亲口说的 |
[08:47] | Jesus, what was I thinking? | 我到底是怎么想的 |
[08:50] | Walt, please. | 沃尔特 求你了 |
[08:51] | Let’s both of us | 我们俩 |
[08:53] | stop trying to justify this whole thing | 都别为这整件事争个不停了 |
[08:55] | and admit you’re in danger. | 只要承认你有危险就好 |
[08:59] | Who are you talking to right now? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[09:04] | Who is it you think you see? | 你面前站着的是什么人 你知道吗 |
[09:09] | Do you know how much I make a year? | 你知道我一年赚多少吗 |
[09:12] | I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe it. | 即使我告诉你 你也不会相信 |
[09:14] | Do you know what would happen | 你知道我突然半途而废 |
[09:16] | if I suddenly decided to stop going in to work? | 会有什么下场吗 |
[09:18] | A business big enough | 一桩足以登上 |
[09:20] | that it could be listed on the NASDAQ | 纳斯达克席位的大买卖 |
[09:22] | goes belly-up, disappears. | 会破产 瞬间消失 |
[09:24] | It ceases to exist without me. No. | 没有我这生意就黄了 不行 |
[09:27] | You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, | 你显然不知道你在跟谁说话 |
[09:29] | so let me clue you in. | 所以我来给你点提示吧 |
[09:31] | I am not in danger, Skyler. | 我没有危险 斯凯勒 |
[09:34] | I am the danger. | 我就是个危险人物 |
[09:35] | A guy opens his door and gets shot, | 坐以待毙 |
[09:37] | and you think that of me? | 你这么小看我吗 |
[09:38] | No. | 不 |
[09:39] | I am the one who knocks. | 我是给别人吃枪子的人 |
[10:23] | Look, I was– | 听着 我… |
[10:40] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒 |
[11:03] | Here we are. | 看吧 |
[11:05] | Just like you left it. | 和你离职时一模一样 |
[11:09] | And where is your pretty wife? | 你的漂亮老婆呢 |
[11:12] | She has other business to attend to. | 她还有其它生意要照看 |
[11:15] | Well, like I say to her, | 照我之前和她说的 |
[11:18] | place is as is. Understand? | 不增不减 明白吗 |
[11:23] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[11:25] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[11:27] | I don’t want her coming back with more demands. | 我可不想她回来又要加条件 |
[11:29] | She– She gave me hard time when we settled on price. | 她砍价的时候可没让我好过 |
[11:32] | We’re all on the same page, Bogdan. | 博格丹 我们达成一致了 |
[11:37] | So here’s everything you need. | 你要的全在这里 |
[11:40] | I keep very good files. | 我这儿手续齐全 |
[11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | So you are the boss now, huh? | 你现在是老板了 |
[11:50] | You think you’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:54] | Yes, I– I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[11:59] | Being boss is tough. | 当老板要强硬 |
[12:03] | I know you think I was hard on you, | 我知道你觉得我之前在为难你们 |
[12:05] | but you’ll learn. | 但你以后会理解的 |
[12:07] | Being in charge is not easy. | 当家不易 |
[12:11] | It takes hard work. | 需要吃苦耐劳 |
[12:13] | You’ve seen me work hard, Bogdan. | 你已经见过我工作卖力了 博格丹 |
[12:15] | Yeah? I don’t know. | 是吗 我不确定 |
[12:18] | Now so much, maybe. | 也许还没尽全力吧 |
[12:20] | But maybe, when you are the boss, | 不过也许 你当上老板 |
[12:23] | uh, you will just keep your feet up | 也只会不管不顾 |
[12:26] | and relax. | 悠闲自在吧 |
[12:30] | The real important thing, | 当老板的关键 |
[12:33] | and not everyone knows this is, | 这点并不是所有人都知道的 |
[12:35] | is to be tough. | 就是要强硬 |
[12:39] | A boss has to be tough. | 一个老板必须强硬 |
[12:43] | Has to say no to people. | 必须对人说不 |
[12:46] | Has to make cashiers | 即使收银员不愿意 |
[12:49] | wipe down cars, | 也要逼他们 |
[12:53] | even if they don’t want to. | 出去擦车 |
[12:58] | Can you be tough, Walter? | 你够强硬吗 沃特 |
[13:05] | I– I’m sure you can handle. | 我相信你应付得来 |
[13:08] | And if not, | 如果不行 |
[13:10] | you can always call your wife, huh? | 你还可以打给你老婆 |
[13:21] | Always sticky. No problem. | 总是很难打开 没大碍的 |
[13:26] | As is. | 保持原样 |
[13:43] | Who’d have thought | 谁会想到 |
[13:44] | that someday I would be handing these keys to you? | 有天我会把这些钥匙交付给你 |
[14:04] | Many years. Almost forgot. | 太多年了 差点忘了 |
[14:12] | Bogdan. | 博格丹 |
[14:18] | As is. | 保持原样 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | You okay there? | 你没事吧 |
[16:15] | Fine. | 很好 |
[16:19] | It’s night. I’m not using. | 天黑了 我毒瘾犯了 |
[16:31] | Eat something. | 吃点东西吧 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[17:10] | That’s right. Both of them. | 没错 他们俩人 |
[17:16] | I’m on my way. | 我这就出发 |
[17:20] | You need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:24] | No. | 不用 |
[17:45] | You want me to call her back? | 想让我打电话 让她回来吗 |
[17:48] | No. No. | 不用 |
[17:53] | But what exactly did she say? | 她到底说了什么 |
[17:55] | Uh, exactly. | 原话 |
[17:58] | Just, you know, | 就是 |
[18:00] | she asked if I was okay and not to worry. | 她问我好不好 让我别担心 |
[18:03] | Like that. | 之类的 |
[18:07] | Any, uh, rough timetable on this thing, | 说没说她接下来的打算 |
[18:10] | or as to when she’s coming home? | 或者提到什么时候回家 |
[18:15] | Uh, it’s– it’s about the gambling, right? | 是因为赌博 对吗 |
[18:20] | Well, it’s– it’s kind of hard to– | 这有点难 |
[18:24] | She– She can’t understand. | 她无法理解 |
[18:25] | It– it– It’s not like you’re doing this on purpose. | 你又不是故意的 |
[18:28] | You can’t help it. | 可你无法收手 |
[18:31] | It’s no that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[18:33] | Look, you have a disease. | 这是一种疾病 |
[18:35] | It– It’s like you’re an alcoholic, right? | 就像嗜酒一样 对吗 |
[18:39] | No, it’s not. Not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[18:40] | Yes, it is. I read online. | 是这样的 我在网上看到的 |
[18:43] | She’s not even allowed to be mad at you, | 她甚至不能对你生气 |
[18:45] | and she can’t be mad at you about the cancer, can she? | 她不能对你的癌症生气 对吗 |
[18:48] | No, son, these are two very different things. | 不 儿子 这全然不是一回事 |
[18:51] | Not really. Gambling addiction is a sickness. | 不尽然 赌博上瘾就是生病了 |
[18:54] | – You can… – Listen. | -你可以 -听着 |
[18:56] | What is going on with me is not about some disease. | 我身上发生的事 与疾病无关 |
[18:59] | It’s about choices– | 只关乎选择 |
[19:00] | choices that I have made, | 我既已做出的选择 |
[19:02] | choices I stand by. | 我坚持履行的选择 |
[19:14] | You’re not moving back in, are you? | 你不会搬回来住了 对吗 |
[19:24] | No. | 不会了 |
[19:32] | Hey. | 对了 |
[19:33] | You know what? | 这样如何 |
[19:35] | School can wait. | 上学一会儿再说 |
[19:37] | Why don’t we take a little detour? | 我们绕道去个地方如何 |
[19:42] | What kind of detour? | 去哪 |
[19:46] | You’ll see. | 你一去便知 |
[19:58] | I think it’s time we got you your own car. | 我想是时候给你买辆车了 |
[20:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么 |
[20:08] | I– I think if you’re going to buy me off… | 我在想如果你要收买我 |
[20:12] | buy me off. | 彻底点 |
[20:39] | It’s amazing. It’s amazing. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[20:41] | Ah, it’s good-looking. | 它长得太帅了 |
[20:46] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[20:47] | I– I do, Thank you, Dad. | 我喜欢 谢谢你 老爸 |
[20:49] | All right. You’re welcome. | 好了 不客气 |
[21:07] | So you’re here. | 你来了 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:14] | You’re actually here? To work? | 你真的来了 来工作 |
[21:18] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 伙计 |
[21:19] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[21:21] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[21:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:25] | All right, I need an update. | 我需要最新消息 |
[21:27] | Upda on what? | 什么最新消息 |
[21:28] | An update on these little field trips | 你和麦克这些外出工作 |
[21:31] | that you’ve been taking with Mike. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:33] | I told you already. We pick up money, | 我已经跟你说了 我们去收钱 |
[21:35] | check on things, stuff like that. | 检查业务 之类的事 |
[21:39] | And you’re his bodyguard, right? | 你还是他的保镖 对吗 |
[21:40] | But what? That’s what you said. | 可是什么 这是你之前说的 |
[21:44] | I said I guarded him, like backup, | 我说我保护了他 就像是支援 |
[21:47] | like a second set of eyes. | 就像是第二双眼 |
[21:48] | Everybody needs backup, right? | 每个人都需要支援 对吧 |
[21:52] | And this has to be you. | 那就必须是你么 |
[21:53] | It can’t be… I don’t know. | 不能是别的… 什么 |
[21:56] | Tyrus or any of those couple dozen muscle heads | 泰鲁斯 或者别的什么古斯雇佣的 |
[21:59] | that Gus has working for him? | 肌肉猛男 |
[22:01] | It has to be Jesse Pinkman. | 必须得是杰西·平克曼 |
[22:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:05] | What is there, something about you that I don’t know? | 你有什么我不知道的过人之处 |
[22:07] | Are you a former Navy SEAL? | 你是前海豹部队成员吗 |
[22:10] | Do you have to have your hands | 你要把你的手 |
[22:11] | registered as lethal weapons? | 注册为致命武器吗 |
[22:12] | Register this. | 给你根中指注册吧 |
[22:14] | All I’m saying is that do you not even question this? | 我要说的是 你都不觉得其中有诈吗 |
[22:18] | Do you really believe that you mean anything to these people? | 你真的相信他们需要你吗 |
[22:21] | And I’m not trying to be insulting. | 我不是要出口伤人 |
[22:22] | I’m just trying to make you see things clearly. | 我只是想让你想清楚 |
[22:24] | I see they can’t outright kill me, | 我看他们不是要杀我 |
[22:27] | but they don’t want me getting high. | 他们是不想看我吸毒 |
[22:28] | I see this thing probably started | 我是从古斯让麦克看着我的时候起 |
[22:31] | as Gus getting Mike to babysit me. | 就这么感觉了 |
[22:33] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[22:35] | I saved Mike from getting robbed, | 我保护了麦克不被抢劫 |
[22:38] | even killed, maybe. | 他甚至可能被杀 |
[22:40] | So maybe I’m not such a loser after all. | 所以我可能压根就不是个窝囊废 |
[22:46] | I mean, what if it– | 那如果… |
[22:47] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[22:58] | I mean, what if– what if it’s all just a setup? | 如果这一切只是圈套呢 |
[23:02] | – What? – What if this robbery that you stopped | -什么 -如果你阻止的那次抢劫 |
[23:05] | wasn’t even real? | 不是真的呢 |
[23:06] | I mean, think about it. | 好好想想 |
[23:08] | Your first day out guarding Mike. | 你给麦克放风的头一天 |
[23:10] | he steps out for one second, and what happens? | 他一出车门 就有情况发生 |
[23:12] | You immediately get robbed. | 你立刻就被抢劫 |
[23:14] | You are such an asshole. | 你简直混蛋 |
[23:15] | Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. | 接近朋友 更要接近敌人 |
[23:18] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[23:19] | Gus can’t kill you because of me. | 因为有我 古斯不可能杀你 |
[23:22] | He knows I won’t stand for it. | 他知道我不会坐视不管的 |
[23:23] | He needs me, and he hates the fact that he needs me, | 他需要我 又不想接受他需要我这个事实 |
[23:25] | so what does he do? He goes to work | 那他该怎么办呢 他就试图 |
[23:27] | driving a wedge between you and me. | 离间我和你的关系 |
[23:29] | You’re an asshole. If you’d been there, | 你真是个混球 你要是在场 |
[23:31] | you’d know it wasn’t a setup. | 你就知道那不是圈套 |
[23:32] | Wait a minute. How long did those guys chase you? | 等一下 这些家伙追你多长时间了 |
[23:35] | Huh? Because the way you describe it, | 就你的描述来看 |
[23:37] | they gave up pretty damn easy. | 他们也太容易就放弃了 |
[23:40] | No, no. This– | 不 不 这 |
[23:42] | This whole thing, all of this– | 这整件事 所有的一切 |
[23:47] | it’s all about me. | 都是因为我 |
[24:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:40] | Uh, who is it? Hang on. | 你是谁 等下 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[24:49] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上上去 |
[24:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:54] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:56] | Well, am I supposed to clean all this on my own? | 那我要自己把这都打扫干净么 |
[25:09] | God. | 天呐 |
[25:29] | Buenos días, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[25:32] | Buenos días. Uh, do you speak English? | 早上好 你们会说英语么 |
[25:34] | – Se habla inglés? – No. No. | -你会说英语么 -不会 不会 |
[25:35] | No. Okay, uh… | 不会 好吧 |
[25:39] | help, help– | 帮忙怎么说 帮忙怎么说 |
[25:40] | Uh, ayon– ayonda– | 帮…帮芒 |
[25:42] | – Ayuda. – Ayuda, ayuda. Gracias, gracias. | -帮忙 -帮忙 没错 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Uh, yo necesita– necesito ayuda a limpio. | 你需要 哦不 应该是我需要清洁上的帮忙 |
[25:48] | ?Sí? ?Sí? | 好么 |
[25:50] | ?Qué? I need help to clean. | 好么 我需要人帮我做清扫 |
[25:51] | Yes, Sí? comprendes, Sí? | 是的 好么 明白了么 |
[25:54] | No, no, no. Es bueno. | 不 不 不 很好 |
[25:56] | Uh… Uh, por favor, por favor. | 请 请 |
[25:58] | atrás, atrás, ?sí?? | 后边来 后边来 |
[26:00] | Muy bueno, muy bueno. | 非常好 非常好 |
[26:05] | Yes, muy bueno. | 对 非常好 |
[26:07] | – It’s just this– – No. | -就是这个 -不行 |
[26:08] | No, no, no, no. No podemos. | 不 不 不 不 我们不能 |
[26:10] | No podemos. | 我们不能 |
[26:11] | Lo siento. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | No, no, no, no. Es no problema. | 别 别 别 这没问题 |
[26:14] | Un momento, un momento, un momento. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[26:15] | No problema. | 这没问题的 |
[26:21] | No, no, ladies. | 别 别 女士们 |
[26:22] | Un momento, un momento. | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:24] | Un momento, un momento. | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:25] | Yo necesito ayuda, uh… | 帮我个忙 |
[26:29] | limpio dos horas máximo. | 最多两个小时 |
[26:31] | – No, no podemos. – Muy fácil. | -不 我们不能这样做 -很简单的工作 |
[26:35] | Let me see. Let me see. Un momento. | 让我看看 让我看看 等一下 |
[26:37] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll tell you what. | 这么着 这么着 |
[26:38] | Look, look, look. | 看 看 看 |
[26:39] | Universal language. Dinero. Dinero? | 世界通用语 钱 钱 |
[26:41] | Para usted? | 给你 |
[26:44] | sí? sí? sí? | 好么 好么 |
[26:45] | Para usted, sí? Para usted. | 给你 好么 给你 |
[26:46] | There’s one for you. Yes, sí? | 还有一张给你 好么 |
[26:48] | Presidente Grant. Very important man. | 格兰特总统 非常重要的人物 |
[26:51] | sí? Para usted, sí? sí? | 好么 给你 好么 |
[26:55] | And mas dinero– | 更多的钱 |
[26:56] | mas dinero after– | 完事有更多的钱 |
[27:02] | Are we good? | 可以了么 |
[27:03] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得可以了 |
[27:04] | I think we listened to you. | 我觉得我们听你的就行 |
[27:05] | Please. Por favor. Por favor. | 来吧 请 请 |
[27:07] | Vamos. | 快点 |
[27:08] | Dos horas máximo, ?sí? | 最多两个小时 好么 |
[27:10] | Please. Por favor. Por favor. | 来吧 请 请 |
[27:13] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[27:14] | Iguales! | 一起来吧 |
[29:55] | What’s the deal? | 什么活 |
[29:58] | Uh, the deal is we’re watching that house. | 我们的活就是看着那栋房子 |
[30:04] | A couple down on the left with the tree in the front. | 前面左边门前有棵树的那栋 |
[30:07] | Yeah? What for? | 是么 为什么 |
[30:09] | A little birdie told me there’s some guys in there | 有只小鸟告诉我 那里面有一些家伙 |
[30:12] | that have 3 pounds of our product | 拿着我们三磅的货 |
[30:14] | which they’re selling | 想出手 |
[30:15] | and which they sure as hell didn’t get from us. | 而且那些货不是从我们手里买的 |
[30:19] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[30:23] | I just told you. | 我刚告诉你了 |
[30:25] | We sit here and watch that house | 我们坐在这看着那栋房子 |
[30:28] | until one of our entrepreneurs pops his head out. | 直到里面其中一个”企业家”露出头来 |
[30:31] | Then we ask a few questions and get our property back. | 然后我们问几个问题 把东西拿回来 |
[30:36] | Why don’t you just go break the door down | 我们为什么不直接破门而入 |
[30:39] | and pistol whip those bitches and show them who’s boss? | 用手枪告诉那些混蛋谁才是老大 |
[30:42] | Because a little birdie also told me | 因为这只小鸟还告诉我 |
[30:45] | these guys are heavily into the product | 这些家伙对这些产品很上瘾 |
[30:47] | and most likely armed. | 还喜欢带枪 |
[30:49] | Now, what you may not know about meth heads– | 现在 对于瘾君子你所不知道的是 |
[30:53] | maybe you do– | 也许你知道的 |
[30:55] | they’re kind of unpredictable. | 他们都有点不按套路出牌 |
[30:58] | I don’t care for unpredictable, | 我不喜欢不按套路出牌的人 |
[31:00] | so we wait. | 所以我们等着 |
[31:04] | Sorry to burst your bubble, kid, | 抱歉打破你的幻想 孩子 |
[31:05] | but that’s 90% of the job. | 但这就是这个工作的大部分内容 |
[31:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:10] | I brought sandwiches. | 我带了三明治 |
[31:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
[31:21] | pimiento cheese. How does that sound? | 辣椒芝士 听上去诱人吧 |
[31:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:34] | So they’re selling, right? | 他们不是在卖么 |
[31:35] | Maybe I’m looking to buy. | 我想买点 |
[31:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:47] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[31:48] | I’m, uh, here to buy. | 我想买点货 |
[31:49] | Tucker! Will you shut the damn door? | 塔克 你能关上那倒霉门么 |
[31:51] | – Not my question. – Tucker! | -答非所问 -塔克 |
[31:52] | Uh, my name’s Diesel. | 我的名字叫迪塞尔 |
[31:53] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[31:54] | Thought you maybe had some of the blue? | 据说你们这有那些蓝色的货 |
[31:56] | Tucker! Shut the door, Tucker! | 塔克 关门 塔克 |
[31:58] | – I’m just, uh– – Tucker! | – 我只是 – 塔克 |
[31:59] | …just looking for a teenth. | 想要爽一下 |
[32:01] | – Tucker! – Yo. Come on. | -塔克 -给点力 |
[32:03] | – Tucker! – Help a brother out. | -塔克 -帮兄弟一把 |
[32:05] | Tucker, will you shut the damn door? | 塔克 你能把门关上么 |
[32:06] | We don’t sell to strangers. | 我们不和陌生人做交易 |
[32:08] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[32:09] | Get off the porch, asshole. | 滚吧 混蛋 |
[32:10] | Tucker, will you shut the door? | 塔克 你能把门关上么 |
[32:12] | All right already! Jesus! | 好了 已经关了 老天 |
[32:13] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[32:48] | Guess we’ll go with Plan A, then. | 我猜我们还得执行第一套方案了 |
[33:06] | Flip the trunk, will you? | 打开后备箱 |
[33:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:10] | There’s something in there I need. | 那里面有我需要的东西 |
[33:12] | And what would that be? | 什么东西 |
[33:13] | I’m getting those pricks out of that house. | 我要把那群杂种从房子里赶出来 |
[33:16] | Oh, your first attempt being such a wild success. | 你第一次尝试就够成功的了 |
[33:19] | You may know this whole P.I. Sit-in-the-car business, | 也许你是蹲点狙击的专家 |
[33:22] | but I know meth heads. | 但我更懂瘾君子的思想 |
[34:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:19] | Digging. | 挖坑 |
[34:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:24] | Uh, you know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[34:26] | How deep are you going? | 挖多深 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:30] | How deep do you think it is? | 你觉得有多深 |
[34:36] | Pretty deep. | 很深 |
[34:47] | you mind taking over for a minute? | 你能来接力一下么 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[35:03] | Hey, uh, mind if I use your john? | 我能用用你的厕所么 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[35:34] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[35:38] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[35:45] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[35:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:54] | I– Hey. | 我是 |
[35:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[35:57] | Hey, I’m, uh– | 我 |
[35:58] | I’m a friend of Tucker’s. | 我是塔克的朋友 |
[35:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:01] | I just, uh– | 我只是 |
[36:02] | just want to– just want to buy some of the blue. | 只是想 想买点蓝色的货 |
[36:05] | It’s not for sale. | 不卖 |
[36:09] | Well, I know you were selling it earlier, so– | 我知道之前你一直在卖 |
[36:11] | Yeah? How do you know that? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[36:13] | Uh, Tucker told me. | 塔克告诉我的 |
[36:15] | Yeah, well, Tucker needs to learn | 他妈的他倒是该学学 |
[36:17] | to keep his dame mouth shut. | 怎么管住自己那张嘴了 |
[36:19] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[36:20] | Tucker? | 塔克 |
[36:23] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[36:24] | you going to help me out? | 能卖给我点吗 |
[36:26] | Don’t have enough for all of Tucker’s asshole friends. | 没那么多可以卖给塔克那帮混蛋朋友 |
[36:28] | Tucker! | 塔克 |
[36:31] | Yo, I– I think he’s outside. | 他在外面呢 |
[36:33] | Why don’t you just– | 你能不能 |
[36:34] | why don’t you go outside– | 你能不能去外面找他 |
[36:35] | Tucker! Tucker! | 塔克 塔克 |
[36:37] | Hey, hey. Let’s go– Let’s go find Tucker. | 我们去找他吧 |
[36:40] | Okay? Let’s go outside and– | 去外面找他 |
[36:43] | I don’t have enough for you, all right? | 我没有多余的货卖给你 明白吗 |
[36:47] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 明白 明白 |
[36:50] | Forget it. Okay? | 我不要了 行了吧 |
[36:53] | I don’t want to– i don’t want to start any trouble. | 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[36:55] | Trouble? Trouble? | 麻烦 什么麻烦 |
[36:56] | What does that mean, trouble? | 你什么意思 |
[36:57] | No, no. I’m just saying we’re cool, okay? | 不 不 我是说咱俩没事了 |
[36:59] | We’re– We’re– We’re good. | 没事了 |
[37:01] | What? You can’t know that. | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[37:03] | What does that mean? | 你到底什么意思 |
[37:04] | What– Don’t put thoughts in my head! | 别骗我 |
[37:06] | You don’t put thoughts in my head! | 你别想骗我 |
[37:08] | Absolutely. You’re right. | 是 是 你说的对 |
[37:10] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[37:11] | Tucker. | 塔克 |
[37:50] | muchas, muchas gracias, amigas. | 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[37:53] | Muchas gracias. Here you go. | 非常感谢 给你 |
[37:55] | Oh, gracias. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | María, Vernita, Lucía, gracias. | 玛莉亚 维尼塔 露西亚 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[38:00] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[38:08] | I missed that one. I’m sure it was good. | 这句没听懂 不过应该是好话 |
[38:10] | Damas. Vengan conmigo. | 女士们 跟我来 |
[38:19] | Uh, what– Wait a minute. Where are you taking them? | 等一下 你要带她们去哪 |
[38:23] | Come on, Tyrus, what are you doing? | 泰鲁斯 你要干嘛 |
[38:25] | I’m putting them on a bus. | 我要送她们上车 |
[38:27] | Why? What bus? | 什么车 为什么 |
[38:29] | One that takes them back to Honduras. | 送她们回洪都拉斯的车 |
[38:31] | Hey, wait a second. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[38:34] | Th-Th-This was my idea. | 这都是我的主意 |
[38:37] | Don’t punish them. | 别惩罚她们 |
[38:38] | You tell Gus to blame me, not them. | 你让古斯冲着我来 |
[38:41] | He does. | 就是冲着你来的 |
[39:08] | Give us a minute, will you? | 你回避一下行吗 |
[39:22] | We won’t be too long. | 不会太久的 |
[39:32] | The crew that hit our truck gave away the cargo | 劫车的那伙人把我们的货 |
[39:35] | to a couple of local nobodies. | 送给附近的无名小卒 |
[39:37] | Very disciplined, though, | 很有纪律 |
[39:39] | not keeping anything for themselves. | 自己一点都没留 |
[39:41] | It was all about sending a message, | 他们这么做 |
[39:44] | which they did, literally. | 只为传递一个信息 |
[39:47] | It was written on the bucket lid. | 都写在桶盖上了 |
[39:50] | “Ready to talk?” | 准备好谈谈了吗 |
[39:58] | I know you’re not really asking for advice, | 你也许不想听我的意见 |
[40:02] | but let me hire 10, 15 | 但如果给我 |
[40:06] | more good operators, | 10到15能干的人 |
[40:08] | and we hit them back, hit them hard, | 我就能狠狠的教训他们一下 |
[40:10] | hit them where they live. | 把他们赶回老家去 |
[40:11] | No. | 不 |
[40:13] | This war stays cold for now. | 暂时不要开战 |
[40:20] | What about their message? What’s the answer? | 那他们的消息怎么办 你准备怎么应对 |
[40:26] | Set up a meeting. | 安排他们和我见面 |
[40:28] | Let’s see what they have to say. | 看看他们想要说什么 |
[40:32] | How did he do today? | 他今天表现怎么样 |
[40:56] | I hear you can handle yourself. | 听说你干得不错 |
[41:00] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[41:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:04] | Uh, excuse me. | 等等 |
[41:09] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[41:12] | I like to think I see things in people. | 我相信我看人的眼光 |
[41:41] | Slow down. The car is not going anywhere. | 慢点吃 车又不会自己跑掉 |
[41:48] | Mom. | 妈 |
[41:49] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[41:56] | Whoo. Ah. There you go. | 宝宝你去那 |
[41:59] | Did you see what’s in the driveway? | 你看见外面那辆车了吗 |
[42:01] | Uh, yeah, I saw. | 看见了 |
[42:08] | So that’s yours, huh? | 你的吗 |
[42:11] | Yeah. Dad got it for me. | 是啊 爸给我买的 |
[42:13] | That was very nice of him. | 他真好啊 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:18] | I– I know it looks like… | 我知道那车看起来很炫 |
[42:21] | well, awesome, but it’s super safe. | 但很安全的 |
[42:25] | Dad– Dad made sure. | 爸他检查过了 |
[42:27] | And I promise to always go the speed limit | 我保证绝不超速 |
[42:29] | or below, way below. | 一定慢慢开 |
[42:31] | And it gets great gas mileage. | 而且这车超省油的 |
[42:37] | So Dad said I can take it around the block a few times. | 爸说我可以开出去兜兜风 |
[42:41] | That okay? | 可以吗 |
[42:43] | Just around the block. | 就在附近转转 |
[42:45] | Yeah. Just around the block. | 好吧 别开太远 |
[42:48] | And be careful, okay? | 还有小心点 行吗 |
[42:51] | I will. | 好的 |
[42:53] | Bye. | 拜 |
[42:57] | I-It– It’s really– | 妈 |
[42:59] | It’s really great to have you home, Mom. | 有你在家真好 |
[43:08] | Hey, seriously, be careful, okay? | 一定要小心 听见了吗 |
[43:11] | I will. | 知道了 |
[43:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:31] | I guess we should talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[43:34] | Oh, I think you said plenty the other day. | 那天谈得够多了 |
[43:36] | No. Look, about that, it just– | 关于那个 我只是 |
[43:41] | Did you get the car wash keys? | 你拿到洗车房的钥匙了吗 |
[43:44] | Um, yes, yes. | 拿到了 |
[43:55] | Skyler, I may have… | 斯凯勒 我那天说的 |
[43:58] | overstated things earlier, | 可能有点夸张了 |
[44:01] | and I’m sorry to be so forward. | 我为我的失言感到抱歉 |
[44:06] | But I– I just– | 但是 我只想 |
[44:08] | I want you to know something. | 让你知道 |
[44:10] | I want you to– | 我想让你 |
[44:12] | I need you to understand | 想让你明白 |
[44:15] | that you are safe. | 你是安全的 |
[44:17] | You, Junior, Holly– | 你 儿子还有女儿 |
[44:20] | you are completely safe. | 你们都是安全的 |
[44:24] | Everything that I do– everything– | 我所做的一切 |
[44:28] | I do it to protect this family. | 都是为了保护这个家庭 |
[44:32] | So buying that car, | 所以 你买车 |
[44:35] | that was protecting your family? | 也是在保护这个家吗 |
[44:40] | Okay. I, uh– | 好吧 |
[44:43] | All right, maybe it’s a little flashy, | 我承认这件事做的有点鲁莽 |
[44:44] | but he needed a car, and– | 但他想要辆车 |
[44:48] | and I’m his father, | 我是他父亲 |
[44:50] | and I should be able to get what he wants. | 理应完成他的愿望不是吗 |
[44:55] | It goes back tomorrow. | 明天把车退回去 |
[45:00] | Skyler, it will crush him. | 斯凯勒 他会伤心死的 |
[45:04] | That car directly contradicts our story. | 买车会戳破我们的谎 |
[45:09] | And if you’re so invested in protecting this family, | 如果你真的在意 想保护这个家庭 |
[45:12] | it means protecting the story. | 你就要圆这个谎 |
[45:15] | What do you think the neighbors are going to say, Walt? | 你觉得邻居会怎么想 沃尔特 |
[45:18] | What about Hank and Marie? | 汉克和玛丽呢 |
[45:20] | How about the IRS? | 还有国税局 |
[45:22] | What were you thinking, Walt? | 你到底在想什么 沃尔特 |
[45:24] | I was thinking | 我想的是 |
[45:26] | that I wanted to do something nice for my son. | 我想为我儿子做点什么 |
[45:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[45:41] | I just worry that he’ll blame you for this. | 我担心他会因此怨恨你 |
[45:49] | Oh, he will. | 他当然会 |
[45:51] | Once again, he’ll blame his bitch mother | 多亏了你 他要再一次地怨恨他的贱人妈妈 |
[45:54] | for taking away what his loving father has given him, | 怨她拿走了他敬爱的父亲 |
[45:56] | so thanks for that. | 送他的东西 |
[46:03] | But you know what, Walt? | 但你知道吗 沃尔特 |
[46:06] | Someone has to protect this family | 比起你这个只会嘴上说着保护 |
[46:08] | from the man who protects this family. | 我才是真正在保护这个家的人 |