时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Say you understand. | 说你明白了 |
[00:07] | Do you understand? | 你明白了么 |
[00:08] | Tell me you understand, Saul! | 告诉我你明白了 索尔 |
[00:12] | Every dollar– | 每一块钱 |
[00:14] | if you don’t hear from me in 24 hours– | 如果二十四小时内没有我的消息 |
[00:16] | No, no. Saul. Saul, shut up. | 不 不 索尔 索尔 闭嘴 |
[00:18] | Shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[00:21] | I want you to give her every last dollar. | 我要你把钱全都给她 |
[00:23] | I don’t care if you have to stuff it in trash bags. | 我不管需要不需要把钱装进箱子里 |
[00:26] | Just make sure she gets everything. | 就全给她就行了 |
[00:27] | All right? Just make it happen! | 好么 务必做到 |
[00:49] | Hi. You’ve reached the White family. | 您好 这里是怀特家 |
[00:50] | Please leave a message. | 有事留言 |
[00:54] | hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:58] | I– I… | 我 我 |
[01:00] | I just wanted to say | 我就是想说 |
[01:01] | that I was thinking about you | 我一直挂念着你 |
[01:03] | and the kids, and, uh… | 挂念着孩子 |
[01:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:45] | Hello. Would you like to try | 您好 您想尝尝 |
[02:47] | our Breakfast Chicken Chalupa Combo Meal? | 我们的鸡肉饼早餐套餐么 |
[02:50] | Gus Fring. | 古斯·福林 |
[02:51] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[02:52] | Gustavo Fring, your boss, now. | 古斯塔沃·福林 你的老板 叫他出来 |
[02:55] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Mr. Fring isn’t here right now. | 福林先生不在 |
[02:58] | – Is there something I’m able- – He’s here. | 有什么我能帮忙的么 -他就在这 |
[02:59] | His car’s parked out front. He’s here. | 他的车就停在外面 他就在这 |
[03:02] | He was here. Mr. Fring was– | 他刚才在这 福林先生 |
[03:04] | You just go in the back | 你去后面 |
[03:05] | and you tell him it’s Walter White. | 告诉他我是沃尔特·怀特 |
[03:07] | Understand? | 明白了么 |
[03:10] | He’ll know what it’s about. | 他知道是什么事 |
[03:15] | I’ll wait. | 我在这等着 |
[05:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:34] | Walter, what exactly are you doing? | 沃尔特 你在干什么 |
[05:39] | Where’s Jesse? | 杰西在哪 |
[05:40] | Jesse’s with me. He’s fine. | 杰西跟我在一起 他没事 |
[05:42] | Do you expect me to just believe that? | 你觉得我信么 |
[05:44] | I’m crossing my heart, Walter. | 我向你发誓 沃尔特 |
[05:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[05:48] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[05:52] | Yo. | 喂 |
[05:53] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[05:54] | Yeah. What’s up? | 是我 有事么 |
[05:55] | Jesse, w-where are you? | 杰西 你在哪 |
[05:58] | With Mike. | 和麦克在一起 |
[06:00] | I know you’re with Mike. | 我知道你和麦克在一起 |
[06:02] | Are– Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:04] | Does he have a gun on you? | 他是不是拿枪指着你呢 |
[06:06] | No. | 没有 |
[06:08] | Well, what’s going on, then? | 那你们干什么呢 |
[06:10] | We’re driving. | 开车 |
[06:12] | Driving? | 开车 |
[06:14] | Driving where? | 去哪 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[06:18] | Uh, north. | 向北吧 |
[06:23] | W-W– Why is he driving you? | 他为什么开车带着你 |
[06:26] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[06:27] | Beats me. | 不知道 |
[06:28] | I– I don’t– I– | 我…我 |
[06:30] | Put Mike back on. | 让麦克接电话 |
[06:35] | Hello again. | 你好 |
[06:37] | Mike, tell me know exactly what is going on. | 麦克 告诉我你们打算干什么 |
[06:40] | Jesse’s with me today, so what you need to do | 杰西今天跟着我 你就老老实实 |
[06:43] | is to go back to your lab and get on with the cook. | 回实验室继续制毒 |
[06:45] | You’re gonna have to muddle through this one without him, okay? | 你得自己把活干完 |
[06:48] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这么个情况 |
[06:49] | But it doesn’t– | 但是这 |
[06:51] | Goodbye, Walter. | 再见 沃尔特 |
[06:52] | Mike– | 麦克 |
[07:18] | Sir– | 先生 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. Sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[07:22] | You’re not allowed back there. | 你不能到后面来 |
[07:23] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[07:26] | As I said, sir, Mr. Fring is not here. | 我告诉您了 福林先生不在这 |
[07:29] | This area’s for employees only, | 这里是顾客禁区 |
[07:30] | and I have to ask that you leave immediately. | 您得马上离开 |
[07:58] | What you told Mr. White, that’s… | 你告诉怀特老师的话 |
[08:02] | that’s just bullshit, right? | 都是扯淡 是吧 |
[08:22] | You, uh, you figure on just leaving me in some ditch? | 你就打算把我扔到什么荒郊野岭去是吧 |
[08:30] | What do you care? | 你很关心么 |
[08:32] | I don’t. | 不 |
[08:36] | But I’ll tell you now, you better shoot straight, | 但我得和你说明白了 你最好打准点 |
[08:39] | old man, | 老头 |
[08:40] | or I’ll slice off your other ear | 不然我就把先把你的另一只耳朵 |
[08:42] | before this is over. | 割下来 |
[12:09] | You coming? | 你走么 |
[12:12] | We got to do this six more times today, | 这活今天我们还得再做六遍 |
[12:14] | with a lot of miles in between. | 每次中间还有很长的路要开 |
[12:16] | I’d like to finish before dark. | 我希望天黑之前能完成 |
[12:59] | This freaking guy, I tell you what. | 这个怪胎 我给你说 |
[13:02] | It’s like Scarface had sex | 就好像是疤面煞星和罗杰斯先生 |
[13:04] | with Mister Rogers or something. | 做爱一样 |
[13:07] | Who does this, you know? | 谁说做这个啊 |
[13:09] | Your boy Heisenberg. | 你追查的毒贩 海森伯格 |
[13:10] | Thought we had him already. | 还以为我们已经抓住他了 |
[13:11] | Yeah. Keep dreaming. | 是啊 你就想吧 |
[13:13] | Yeah, no. | 是啊 不是 |
[13:14] | Getz busted him a few months back. | 盖茨几个月前抓住过他 |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, no offense | 是么 不是瞧不起 |
[13:18] | to Detective Doogie Howser there, | 这个杜奇·豪瑟探员 |
[13:20] | but all he caught was a dipshit lifer | 他抓住的只是个笨蛋重刑犯 |
[13:24] | by the name of Jimmy In-N-Out. | 名字叫惯犯吉米 |
[13:26] | This one– he’s your Heisenberg? | 这个 这是你要找的海森伯格么 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I believe he is. | 是的 我觉得他是 |
[13:31] | So what are you thinking? | 那你是怎么判断的 |
[13:32] | Rival drug gang taking out the mastermind? | 竞争对手的毒品团伙所为 |
[13:34] | Any names I should check out? | 有什么嫌疑人物需要我查么 |
[13:37] | I wish I could help you there. | 希望我能帮上你 |
[13:39] | Only two people I know connected with the blue stuff. | 我只认识两个和蓝色冰毒有关的人 |
[13:42] | Uh, one is a beanie-wearing j– stain | 一个整天带着小童帽的废柴 |
[13:45] | by the name of Brandon Mayhew– | 叫布兰登·梅休 |
[13:47] | street name, uh, Badger. | 道上的名字 猴子 |
[13:49] | Definitely another player. | 绝对是个小角色 |
[13:52] | The other one is, uh, Jesse Pinkman. | 另一个 杰西·平克曼 |
[13:58] | He and I have a history. | 他和我还有段故事 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:02] | You see Pinkman as a shooter? | 你觉得平克曼是杀手么 |
[14:05] | That would surprise me. | 那我会很吃惊的 |
[14:07] | Well, we got a composite of a person of interest. | 我们合成了一个嫌疑人的画像 |
[14:12] | It’s a guy the neighbors saw | 是邻居在伯蒂切家 |
[14:14] | at Boetticher’s place right after the shooting. | 发生枪击之后看到的 |
[14:19] | Eh…sorry. | 没印象 |
[14:22] | No, hang on to it, just in case. | 不 留着吧 以防万一 |
[14:24] | Then we got a couple of prints we’re hoping to I.D. | 我们还弄到几个指纹来检验身份 |
[14:26] | If I get any kind of hit, | 如果有匹配的 |
[14:28] | I’ll keep you in the loop on that. | 我会通知你 |
[14:29] | You know, uh, Tim, | 你知道 提姆 |
[14:33] | look, I appreciate what you’re doing, really– | 听着 我很感谢你做的事情 真的 |
[14:35] | uh, you know, keeping me involved and all, | 就是一直让我参与此事 |
[14:37] | but, uh, you know, | 但是 你知道 |
[14:40] | finding this guy Heisenberg dead like this… | 看到海森伯格就这样死了 |
[14:45] | I have to say, it, uh… | 我要说 |
[14:49] | kind of feels like closure to me, you know? | 对我来说就算谢幕了 |
[14:51] | Hank, you really are a big help here. | 汉克 你能帮我们很大的忙 |
[14:55] | No, I know. I get it, really. | 我知道 我了解 |
[14:57] | But I’m done. | 但是 我已经完成使命了 |
[15:55] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[16:04] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用这样 |
[16:07] | This is why I’m out here, right? | 这不是我在这的原因么 |
[16:09] | To be, like, your backup? | 给你打后援 |
[16:15] | So if I’m out here in a guard-type capacity | 那么说如果我在这给你当保镖 |
[16:18] | to watch over the money, | 看着这些钱 |
[16:19] | that means I need, like, a gun, right? | 那我得需要一支枪对吧 |
[16:23] | Nope. | 不对 |
[16:40] | I mean, isn’t that, like, completely idiotic | 要是没枪 |
[16:42] | for me to be out here without a gun? | 我站在这不成傻子了么 |
[16:44] | I mean, you haven’t said dick | 我来这干什么 |
[16:45] | about what I’m supposed to be doing here, | 你也不告诉我 |
[16:47] | and I’m supposed to do it without a gun? | 然后还不给我枪 |
[16:48] | How does that even make sense? | 这根本没道理啊 |
[16:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:54] | I can smoke, right? | 我能抽烟的 对吧 |
[16:56] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[18:03] | Fallacies | 谬论啊 |
[18:05] | Fallacies | 谬论啊 |
[18:07] | One for you and two for me | 一个给你 两个给我 |
[18:22] | It’s finally hitting me what the– the plan is here. | 我终于知道计划是什么了 |
[18:27] | It’s to bore me to death, so… | 就是想把我无聊死 那么 |
[18:31] | mission accomplished because it’s totally working. | 太管用了 任务成功了 |
[18:35] | Great job. | 做的好 |
[18:40] | You know, I really do get what’s going on | 你知道么 我完全明白 |
[18:43] | with all the dead drops and bags of cash. | 这些接头点和现金的作用 |
[18:48] | I mean, my boys had the exact same system | 当年我贩毒的时候 |
[18:51] | when I was running things. | 我的手下也是这么搞的 |
[18:53] | My crew. | 我的员工 |
[18:55] | Nowhere near the same cheese you guys are slinging, | 利润虽然没你们的丰厚 |
[18:58] | but same theory– | 但道理是一样的 |
[19:00] | to maintain separation between dealer and supplier, | 把供货商和经销商完全分离 |
[19:04] | reduce risk, | 规避风险 |
[19:06] | et cetera. | 等等 |
[19:09] | Look, don’t you think it would be good | 不是 你不觉得你来我往的对话 |
[19:11] | if there was some back and forth communication here? | 会更好些么 |
[19:15] | You got me riding shotgun | 你让我坐在副驾驶上 |
[19:16] | to every dark anal recess of this state. | 让我见识了这个州最黑暗的角落 |
[19:18] | Be nice if you clued me in a little. | 对我友善点 给我透点消息 |
[19:23] | I mean, I’m here to do a job, right? | 我来这是干活的 |
[19:26] | And, I mean, yo, like, if I’m the guy, | 我是说 如果我就是这个人 |
[19:30] | then you should just tell me what the hell’s up. | 你至少得告诉我这到底是怎么一回事吧 |
[19:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:39] | You are not the guy. | 你不是那个人 |
[19:41] | You’re not capable of being the guy. | 你当不了那个人 |
[19:43] | I had a guy, but now I don’t. | 我本来有个人 但现在我没有了 |
[19:45] | You are not the guy. | 你 不是那个人 |
[19:49] | Then what the hell am I doing here? | 那告诉我 我到底是来干什么的 |
[19:50] | I don’t know. It’s not my call. | 我不知道 我说了不算 |
[19:53] | I just do what I’m told, | 我只是奉命行事 |
[19:54] | and now you’re gonna do what you’re told, | 现在你也要奉命从事 |
[19:56] | which is to sit here, shut up, | 那就是 坐好 闭嘴 |
[19:59] | and stay in the car till we finish our pickups. | 呆在车里 直到把活干完 |
[20:02] | You got it? | 明白了么 |
[21:56] | We having second thoughts? | 要改变主意么 |
[21:58] | Every hour of every day. | 时刻都有 |
[22:01] | Let me tell you, that is perfectly normal. | 给你们说 这是绝对正常的 |
[22:04] | But your expectations are realistic. | 但你们的预期是实际的 |
[22:06] | You have a good, solid business plan. | 你们有一个妥善 可靠的商业计划 |
[22:08] | I’m feeling very confident. | 我感觉很有信心 |
[22:10] | You have an excellent shot at making this work. | 你们有很大的机会来做成这件事 |
[22:16] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[22:20] | We good? | 没问题吧 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[22:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:40] | Well, my congratulations to the both of you. | 祝贺您二位 |
[22:44] | Thank you very much, Alan. | 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[22:46] | It is my pleasure. | 不客气 |
[22:52] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[22:55] | Best of luck. | 祝您好运 |
[22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | I’m bringing my car over first thing next week | 下周我先把我的车开过来 |
[23:00] | for a wash and wax. | 清洁打蜡 |
[23:02] | Oh, well, we’ll be looking for you. | 期待你的到来 |
[23:03] | I’ll be there. | 我会来的 |
[23:04] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[23:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:07] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[23:13] | Wow. It’s official. | 这回成真了 |
[23:18] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[23:23] | I’m… | 我 |
[23:25] | well, I’m– How do you feel? | 我 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:27] | Uh…nervous. | 紧张 |
[23:32] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[23:35] | This is a big step, Walt. | 这是巨大的一步 沃尔特 |
[23:37] | If we don’t do this right– | 如果我们做的对 |
[23:39] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会很好的 |
[23:41] | We will? | 会么 |
[23:47] | Tell me again. | 再给我说一遍 |
[23:53] | We will be fine. Believe it. | 我们会很好的 相信我 |
[24:00] | If we’re going to do this– | 如果我们要这样 |
[24:02] | I mean, we’re really going to do this– | 如果我们真的要这样 |
[24:03] | then we have to promise each other | 那我们得向对方保证 |
[24:07] | no more secrets. | 不能再有秘密 |
[24:11] | There can’t be any mistakes like before. | 再也不能出现之前的错误了 |
[24:14] | There has to be complete honesty. | 要绝对坦诚 |
[24:17] | I’m all for that. | 我完全赞成 |
[24:21] | Good. | 好 |
[24:23] | Well, then, uh, | 那么 |
[24:26] | how about a drink to celebrate? | 喝一杯庆祝一下怎么样 |
[24:28] | Well– well, we own a big-a– car wash now. | 现在 我们拥有一大间洗车房了 |
[24:31] | We do. I guess that merits a celebration. | 没错 我认为这值得庆祝 |
[24:34] | Nothing too expensive. | 别太贵的 |
[24:36] | Right. Right. | 明白 明白 |
[24:37] | Non-fancy liquor it is. | 那就喝点普通的 |
[24:39] | Just as long as it gets the job done. | 直到工作完成 |
[24:47] | Uh, it’s me. | 是我 |
[24:50] | I just wanted to say | 我就是想说 |
[24:52] | that I was thinking about you and the kids, | 我一直挂念着你 挂念着孩子 |
[24:55] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[24:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:23] | Ok. | 好了 |
[25:23] | – Just take it off. – Okay. | -快脱了 -好的 |
[25:25] | – Just take it off. – Okay. | -快脱了 -好的 |
[25:25] | – Just take it off. – Okay. | -快脱了 -好的 |
[25:54] | The sheets, they smell different than I remember. | 床单的味道和以前不一样了 |
[26:03] | New fabric softener. | 换了新的织物柔软剂 |
[26:06] | Mm, I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[26:10] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:11] | also got a new haircut. | 还换了个新发型 |
[26:14] | Don’t know if you– | 不知道你 |
[26:16] | Oh, yes, I– I was going to say something. | 是的 我是想说点什么来着 |
[26:19] | Were you, really? | 真的么 |
[26:23] | I do like it. | 我确实很喜欢 |
[26:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | So, um, dinner tomorrow night? | 那明晚一起吃晚餐 |
[26:36] | I told Marie that we’d come over and eat with them. | 我跟玛丽说了我们会过去和他们一起吃 |
[26:41] | Uh, think maybe you’ll be free? | 有空么 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:50] | Yeah, we can do that. | 我们一起去 |
[26:51] | That’ll– That’ll be nice. | 那样挺好的 |
[26:55] | Good. | 好 |
[26:59] | Marie says it’s about the only thing | 玛丽说这是能让汉克离开房间 |
[27:01] | that’ll get Hank out of his room. | 唯一的办法 |
[27:05] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:15] | Hey, Mom, Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[27:18] | Hi, son. | 儿子 |
[27:23] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[27:24] | Uh, we’re– we’re back here. | 我们在里屋 |
[27:26] | We’ll be out in a minute. | 我们这就出来 |
[27:35] | He knows that you’re here. | 他知道你回来了 |
[27:37] | I’m parked in the driveway. | 我车停在外面呢 |
[27:39] | Oh. This is going to make | 这下晚餐时间 |
[27:40] | for some very interesting dinner conversation. | 可要添些有趣的话题了 |
[27:45] | He’s definitely going to ask about our living situation now. | 他肯定要问到我们目前的生活状况 |
[27:52] | Maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[27:55] | maybe you should move back in, | 也许你该搬回来住 |
[27:58] | you know, | 这样 |
[27:59] | just so it’s, uh, easier to explain to everyone. | 更容易向大家解释 |
[28:05] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:29] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[28:32] | You know, schedule. | 有时间安排的 |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[29:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:52] | Hey! | 喂 |
[29:54] | Hey! This is a two-man job! | 这是两个人干的活 |
[29:56] | I can’t do it alone! | 我一个人做不来 |
[29:57] | I’m done! That’s it! Finished! | 我受够了 够了 不干了 |
[30:00] | Nothing else happens until I get my partner back. | 在我搭档回来之前 我罢工 |
[30:22] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[30:28] | Where’s Jesse? | 杰西在哪 |
[30:30] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[30:32] | You people have me down here | 你们这些人想让我 |
[30:33] | trying to complete a two-man operation by myself! | 一个人完成两个人的操作 |
[30:37] | It’s unacceptable. | 这不可能 |
[30:38] | It’s dangerous and counterproductive. | 这样很危险 后果不堪设想 |
[30:43] | Jesse operates the forklift, not me. | 杰西负责操作铲车 不是我 |
[30:45] | That’s just one of the many, | 这只是他在实验室 |
[30:47] | many things he does around the lab | 做的很多事情之一 |
[30:49] | that keeps us on schedule, | 这样才能让我们跟上进度 |
[30:50] | so I suggest that you get him back down here | 所以我建议你们把他带回来 |
[30:53] | as soon as you p– | 在你们… |
[30:54] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[30:56] | Hello! | 喂 |
[31:11] | Where do you want it? | 你想把它放哪 |
[31:38] | This is it, right? Last stop? | 就是这儿了 对吧 最后一站 |
[31:42] | Last stop? | 最后一站 |
[31:44] | Hey, I’ve been counting, yo. | 我一直在数着 |
[31:45] | No more pickups after– | 之后就完工了 |
[32:03] | Fallacies… | 谬论啊 |
[32:06] | fallacies. | 谬论啊 |
[32:32] | Fallacies, fallacies. | 谬论啊 谬论啊 |
[32:37] | One for you, two for me. | 你一个 我一个 |
[32:39] | Fallacies, fallacies… | 谬论啊 谬论啊 |
[33:54] | Yeah. I’m gonna need to be picked up. | 我需要人来接我 |
[33:57] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:01] | Garcia’s on Central. | 市中心的加西亚咖啡 |
[34:02] | Honk once. I’ll meet you in the parking lot. | 按一声喇叭 在停车场等我 |
[34:11] | Cancel that. | 不必了 |
[34:22] | Hey, this dude– | 有个家伙 |
[34:24] | this dude was coming right at me | 有个人朝我走来 |
[34:26] | with a– with a shotgun. | 手里拿着把猎枪 |
[34:28] | All right? They, like, blocked the alley, | 他们堵住了巷口 |
[34:30] | and they were going to rip us off, man. | 打算对我们打劫 |
[34:31] | I didn’t have a choice, okay? | 我别无选择 |
[34:32] | I had to put it in reverse, slam into the guy’s car, | 我不得不向后倒 撞上那家伙的车 |
[34:36] | and just– — | 就那么… |
[34:39] | I saw. | 我看见了 |
[34:43] | Ah, Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[34:45] | I just– | 我只是 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:57] | Go ahead, kid. | 没关系 孩子 |
[35:01] | Smoke up. | 抽吧 |
[35:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:45] | Hey. Good morning, son. | 早上好 儿子 |
[35:48] | You want me to pour you some juice? | 我给你倒点果汁吧 |
[35:50] | I’ll take coffee. | 我要喝咖啡 |
[35:54] | Didn’t know you started drinking coffee. | 我都不知道你开始喝咖啡了 |
[35:56] | Yeah. I also started tying my own shoelaces, too, | 是啊 我还开始系鞋带了 |
[36:01] | all by myself. | 全靠自己 |
[36:02] | Go grab a mug. | 去拿个杯子 |
[36:12] | Milk? Sugar? | 加奶还是糖 |
[36:15] | Just black. | 黑咖啡就好 |
[36:17] | Black. I like it. | 黑咖 我喜欢 |
[36:22] | Uh, hey, Dad, I, uh… | 老爸 我 |
[36:24] | I– I just got to say, um… | 我想说 |
[36:28] | I– I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[36:29] | that it’s really cool to have you here. | 有你在家真好 |
[36:33] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[36:35] | It’s cool to be back home. | 回家的感觉很好 |
[36:38] | It just feels– | 感觉像是… |
[36:40] | Mom said you’re moving back in, uh, this Tuesday. | 妈妈说你这周二会搬回来 |
[36:47] | She– She said that? | 她这么说的 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:53] | Tuesday, is it? | 周二是吗 |
[36:58] | How about that? | 真是不错 |
[37:27] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[37:28] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[37:31] | Yo, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:34] | Uh, breaking ice. | 凿冰 |
[37:36] | I mean, what are you– | 我是说 你在 |
[37:37] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[37:39] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢 |
[37:40] | Mike dropped me off. | 麦克载我来的 |
[37:54] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[37:56] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[37:59] | What happened yesterday? Where were you? | 昨天发生了什么 你去哪儿了 |
[38:01] | I was out with Mike helping him make pickups. | 我去陪麦克做交接 |
[38:04] | Picking up what? | 交接什么 |
[38:05] | Cash. Dead drops. | 现金 还有货 |
[38:07] | Mike made the pickups, and I guarded them. | 麦克去接货 我给他们放风 |
[38:11] | You? | 你 |
[38:13] | Guarded Mike? | 给麦克放风 |
[38:16] | What is this, some kind of a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[38:17] | Hey, you know what? Two dudes tried to rob us, | 你知道吗 有两个人想打劫我们 |
[38:19] | and I saved the stash. I took care of business, | 我引开了他们 为生意卖力 |
[38:21] | just like I’m taking care of business right now. | 就像我现在在为生意卖力一样 |
[38:24] | You want to stand there digging around, | 你是想站在那儿盘根问底 |
[38:26] | or you want to suit up and get to work? | 还是换衣服干活 |
[38:29] | Get in gear, yo, if you want to do this | 你要想来的话 就换上行头 |
[38:31] | because I’m meeting up with Mike this afternoon. | 因为我下午要跟麦克出去 |
[38:33] | What, again? Why? | 又去 为什么 |
[38:35] | Guess I have two jobs now. | 我想我想有两份工作了 |
[38:54] | Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos. | 洛丝·波罗斯·艾玛诺斯欢迎您 |
[38:56] | May I take your order? | 您要点什么 |
[39:06] | Any injuries? | 受伤了吗 |
[39:07] | Twisted ankle, nothing too bad. | 脚踝扭了 其他没事 |
[39:11] | It all went like you thought it would, | 一切都如你所料 |
[39:14] | more or less. | 大致如此 |
[39:16] | I will, of course, reimburse you | 当然 我会付给你 |
[39:18] | to the damage to your vehicle. | 修车的钱 |
[39:23] | Questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[39:24] | Uh-huh. More than a few, yeah. | 是有几个问题 |
[39:28] | But I know better than to ask. | 但我清楚还是不问为好 |
[39:32] | Anyway, it was like you wanted. | 反正是如你所愿 |
[39:36] | The kid’s a hero. | 那孩子立了大功 |
[39:56] | Just the idea of owning a car wash seems daunting, | 收购洗车房的主意听起来不切实际 |
[39:58] | but I had to warn myself– | 可我必须鼓起勇气 |
[40:00] | Who is just the most beautiful little girl in the world? | 谁才是世界上最美的女孩 |
[40:03] | I think it’s you. | 我觉得那是你哦 |
[40:03] | …so coming into a business like this | 做这么一个 |
[40:05] | that’s up and running, fully operational, | 容易运营且全面运转的生意 |
[40:07] | puts us way ahead of the game. | 让我们省去很多麻烦事 |
[40:10] | You know, we’re still going to have some change over time– | 随着时间推移 我们仍然需要进行一些改变 |
[40:12] | I think it’s you. Yeah, I do. | 我认为是你哦 没错 就是你 |
[40:14] | But we do have a staff in place, | 可员工仍然是一个重要因素 |
[40:16] | so, you know, luckily, we’ll be able to hold on | 幸运的是 我们能留住 |
[40:18] | to most of Bogdan’s employees. | 大部分以前博格丹的员工 |
[40:21] | We might lose a few to the Ultra Wash across town, though. | 我们虽然还是会被另一边的极致洗车房给挖去一些 |
[40:24] | They’re making a grab, I hear. | 我听说他们正在投机取巧 |
[40:26] | You going to put the kid to work? | 你们准备让孩子也投入工作 |
[40:27] | I got school. | 我还得去上学 |
[40:29] | I’m not talking about you. | 我没说你 |
[40:30] | I’m talking about your baby sister. | 我在说你的妹妹 |
[40:31] | I wouldn’t let you near my car. | 我才不会让你洗我的车 |
[40:33] | Hey, that’s not a bad idea, you guys. | 那可不失为一个好主意 |
[40:36] | You should put Holly on the sign. | 你们应该把霍莉放在醒目位置 |
[40:38] | Like a mascot? | 做个吉祥物 |
[40:40] | Like the Gerber baby. | 就像招牌宝宝一样 |
[40:42] | I would get my car washed there every day | 要是我看到她那美丽的脸庞 |
[40:44] | if I saw her face out front. | 我会每天都在那洗车 |
[40:45] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[40:46] | The goal is to bring customers in, | 我们可是在招揽生意 |
[40:48] | not scare them away, so– | 而不是吓跑他们 |
[40:53] | Walt, there’s another bottle in the kitchen. | 沃尔特 厨房里还有一瓶 |
[40:55] | Just help yourself. | 自己去拿吧 |
[40:56] | Ah. Good. | 好的 |
[40:59] | Uh, maybe we could roll Uncle Hank through the car wash. | 也许我们该让汉克叔叔去体验一番 |
[41:03] | He could be the first customer. | 他就能成为我们的第一个顾客 |
[41:05] | The wipe-down crew would clean you up good. | 洗车员工会把你洗的干干净净 |
[41:09] | See this, son? | 看见这个了么 孩子 |
[41:10] | I got your wipe-down right here, pal. | 我现在就给你洗洗 |
[41:11] | Hank, can you just maybe get through one meal | 汉克 能不能好好吃顿饭 |
[41:14] | without you saying something disgusting? | 不说那些让人恶心的东西 |
[41:16] | So what are you going to do with Holly all day? | 你们准备怎么带霍莉 |
[41:19] | You can’t take her to work | 总不能带她去工作 |
[41:20] | with all those chemicals and migrants hanging around. | 那里可都是化学用品和非法移民 |
[41:24] | Marie– | 玛丽 |
[41:25] | What? That can’t be safe. | 真的 那可不安全 |
[41:27] | Fortunately, there is, | 幸运的是 |
[41:29] | just five minutes away from the car wash, | 离洗车房5分钟路程的地方 |
[41:30] | there is the top child care center in the city. | 有个城里顶尖的托儿所 |
[41:34] | The National Child Care Association | 国家托儿协会 |
[41:36] | gives it really high ratings, so that’s quite a relief, | 给它的排名很高 这事也就迎刃而解了 |
[41:39] | and, you know, it’s just a walk away if we need it. | 只需离开一会就能去接她 |
[41:42] | I got to tell you, | 我得说 |
[41:43] | I’m just– I’m really, really impressed. | 我真的很感动 |
[41:46] | I mean, you came together on this, | 我是说 你们能一起筹办这事 |
[41:49] | and I’m really happy that it’s working out for you. | 我很高兴你们能和好如初 |
[41:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:53] | It was a little scary, | 这确实有点让人提心吊胆的 |
[41:54] | but it, uh, needed to be done. | 但事情必须得有个结果 |
[41:56] | And, uh, we get possession of the keys tomorrow. | 我们明天就能拿到钥匙了 |
[41:59] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 那太棒了 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:01] | I can’t wait to see what kind of car I’ll get for my birthday, | 等不急想知道你们会送我什么车作为生日礼物 |
[42:04] | now with all this money rolling in. | 现在我们金钱可是滚滚而来 |
[42:06] | I think you’ve been spending too much time | 我觉得你最近一直在 |
[42:08] | around your uncle Hank. | 开汉克叔叔的玩笑 |
[42:10] | The squeaky wheel gets the grease. | 人善被人欺 |
[42:11] | Right, Uncle Hank? | 对吧 汉克叔叔 |
[42:13] | Squeaky and greasy. That’s you, my friend. | 老实人可是你 老兄 |
[42:16] | Hay, uh, Nick the Greek, | 希腊人尼克 |
[42:18] | you going to share that bottle or what? | 你还准不准被给我们喝 |
[42:20] | Oh. Yeah. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[42:22] | Who’s Nick the Greek? | 希腊人尼克是谁 |
[42:23] | Nick the Greek. He was a famous big-time card player. | 希腊人尼克 他是世界上最著名的牌手 |
[42:25] | Hank, that’s not funny. | 汉克 别开那玩笑 |
[42:27] | What? It’s a compliment. | 怎么 那可是在表扬他 |
[42:28] | Well, that’s even worse, then. | 我听着可不像 |
[42:30] | You’re giving positive reinforcement to behavior | 你得用正面思想来表达 |
[42:33] | that Walt is working very, very hard to change. | 沃尔特是通过很努力的工作才换来的结局 |
[42:36] | Right, Skyler? | 对吧 斯凯勒 |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:40] | I don’t see how it’s bad, Dad, | 我没看出这有什么不好的 |
[42:41] | just raking in the beaucoup bucks now. | 老爸只是在短时间内大赚了一把而已 |
[42:44] | You know, I just, uh, think maybe we could change the subject? | 我觉得我们该换个话题了 |
[42:48] | Yeah. Sure. You know. | 好的 当然 |
[42:50] | Absolutely. | 当然啦 |
[42:52] | Hey, Uncle Hank, what about that case you were looking at | 对了汉克叔叔 你正在查的那个 |
[42:55] | with that crazy singing guy? | 疯狂歌手的案子怎么样了 |
[42:58] | Ah, I’m off that. | 我不查了 |
[43:00] | I– I gave my assessment to the APD, and I’m done. | 我把我的看法反馈给阿尔布开克警方 然后完事了 |
[43:02] | The case of the crazy singing guy. Hmm. | 疯狂歌手的案子 |
[43:05] | Sounds like an Encyclopedia Brown story, doesn’t it? | 听上去像是《百科小布朗》里的故事 |
[43:08] | Crazy is– is– is, uh, is the wrong word. | 用疯狂来形容得不太准确 |
[43:11] | This guy Gale Boetticher, | 这人叫盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[43:13] | he was, uh, he was eccentric. | 他行为古怪 |
[43:15] | I mean, a real character, you know? | 我是说 很有个性 |
[43:17] | He’s, uh, he’s dead now, you know. | 现在已经死了 |
[43:21] | Huh. Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[43:22] | He was a meth cook. | 他是制造冰毒的人 |
[43:24] | Uh, he was a meth chef. | 他可是个冰毒大厨 |
[43:26] | I mean, we’re talking five stars– | 就像五星级饭店里一样 |
[43:29] | candles and white tablecloths. | 蜡烛加上白桌布 |
[43:32] | Hey, I can’t believe these words are gonna come out of my mouth, | 我不敢相信我会用这词来形容他 |
[43:35] | but he was a genius, plain and simple. | 可他确确实实是个天才 |
[43:40] | I mean, uh, boy, if you applied that big brain of his | 我是说 要是能将那样的聪明才智 |
[43:44] | to something good, I don’t know, | 用到好的地方 |
[43:46] | who knows what could have helped humanity | 天知道那能帮助人类 |
[43:48] | or something like that, you know? | 取得多少成就 |
[43:49] | I mean, how many actual geniuses are there in the world, right? | 天底下能有多少个天才呢 |
[43:53] | If he’d kind of taken his life in a different direction, | 要是他能致力于其他的事业 |
[43:57] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[43:57] | Hank, not to tell you your business, | 汉克 并不是对你指手画脚 |
[44:01] | but I’m not sure I agree. | 可我并不同意你的观点 |
[44:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:06] | Well, I mean, you showed me that notebook and from what I saw– | 我是说 你给我看的那个笔记本 |
[44:10] | and this is just my humble opinion– | 就我个人观点来看 |
[44:13] | from what I saw on those papers… | 就凭那些纸上写的东西 |
[44:17] | genius? | 天才么 |
[44:20] | Not so much. | 还不够格 |
[44:22] | I mean, there was no reasoning, | 我是说 那上面没有推理的过程 |
[44:25] | no deductions in those pages. | 没有演绎的过程 |
[44:26] | To my eye, | 以我看 |
[44:28] | all this brilliance looks like nothing more | 你所谓的智慧 |
[44:32] | than just simple rote copying– | 只不过是简单的抄袭而已 |
[44:36] | probably of someone else’s work. | 也许是别人的杰作 |
[44:41] | Believe me, I’ve been around enough students to know. | 相信我 我身边这样的学生多的是 |
[44:47] | Ah, this genius of yours… | 你所谓的那个天才 |
[44:52] | maybe he’s still out there. | 也许还逍遥法外 |
[45:08] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[45:09] | Hey, babe. | 你好 宝贝 |
[45:12] | Uh, Tim stopped by. | 提姆来过 |
[45:13] | He brought over some file boxes on that case. | 他带来了些案子的文件 |
[45:17] | Thought I’d take another peek. | 觉得我应该再看看 |
[45:19] | That’s great. | 不错啊 |
[45:22] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉把家里弄乱了 |
[45:23] | No, no, no. Don’t be. | 别 别 别 不要紧 |
[45:27] | You want me to make some coffee? | 要我给你泡杯咖啡吗 |
[45:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[45:31] | Yeah, that would be good. | 那样最好不过了 |
[46:04] | You find something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[46:07] | Oh, just this– this guy I’m looking at. | 只是 我在调查的这个人 |
[46:12] | You know, everything he– he– he buys and eats | 他所买的 所吃的东西 |
[46:15] | is organic, fair trade, vegan. | 都是有机的 没有非法交易 还是个素食主义者 |
[46:24] | Since when the vegan eat fried chicken. | 什么时候素食主义者开始吃炸鸡了 |