时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | -Well, hello again. – Hi! | -你好 又见面了 -你好 |
[00:45] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没有太迟 |
[00:47] | No, no. Perfect timing. | 不不不 时候刚好 |
[00:48] | Okay, Stan, this is my husband Walt. | 斯坦 这是我丈夫沃尔特 |
[00:50] | Hi. Good to meet you, Walt. | 你好 沃尔特 很高兴见到你 |
[00:51] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:53] | – Sandia Laboratories, huh? -Yeah. | -桑迪亚实验室的人是吧 -没错 |
[00:55] | I hear some pretty fascinating stuff goes on out there. | 我听说你们研发了不少好东西啊 |
[00:58] | Ah, well, you know– | 你知道的 |
[01:00] | Working on anything you can talk about? | 最近在忙什么 |
[01:01] | I’m picturing giant space lasers. | 我寻思着是不是某种大型空间激光器 |
[01:04] | Am I right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[01:05] | Honestly, what I do would bore you senseless. | 说实话 我干的活你肯定觉得无聊 |
[01:07] | Oh! But giant space lasers? | 大型空间激光器 |
[01:09] | Now, that sounds cool. | 这个听上去挺棒的 |
[01:11] | I’ll have to bring it up at our next staff meeting. | 下次管理层开会 我会给他们提一提 |
[01:13] | Well, just remember I get a cut. | 那我得要提成哦 |
[01:14] | All right, that’s a deal. | 没问题 我们一言为定 |
[01:16] | So this is it, honey. What do you say? | 就这儿了 亲爱的 怎么说 |
[01:18] | – Do you want to take a tour? – Sure. | -你想参观一下吗 -当然 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[01:22] | Look, how about I give y’all some privacy? | 这样吧 你们单独慢慢看 |
[01:26] | I’ll go out to the car and make a few calls. | 我去车里打几个电话 |
[01:28] | Take as much time as you need. | 你们慢慢看 不着急 |
[01:30] | All right. Good. | 好的 |
[01:31] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | He’s actually a nice guy. He doesn’t push. | 人不错 不是急性子 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:39] | So, as you can see, there’s, uh… | 你看到了 这里 |
[01:42] | there’s a kind of flow going on here. | 这里挺通风 |
[01:44] | – It’s a nice big living room. – Yeah. | -客厅也很棒 -不错 |
[01:45] | And this is the dining area. | 这是饭厅 |
[01:49] | – Ah, the dining area. Right. – Yes. | -饭厅是吧 -没错 |
[01:52] | Oh, and, uh– | 还有 |
[01:54] | – It’s got a pool. – Oh, pool is nice. | -游泳池 -游泳池不错 |
[01:59] | Backyard could be a little bigger. | 后院有点小 |
[02:01] | Um, and– Oh, there’s a breakfast bar | 可以在这儿吃早餐 |
[02:04] | – kind of dealie here which is nice. – Jesus. | -感觉不错 -挺好 |
[02:07] | And, uh, I don’t know, the kitchen’s really spacious | 你看 厨房也挺宽敞的 |
[02:10] | and, you know, got good appliances, and– | 电气用具也基本齐全 |
[02:13] | How many bedrooms? | 有几间卧室 |
[02:15] | Three. | 三间 |
[02:16] | Told you. | 给你说过了 |
[02:17] | They’re all pretty good size, and– | 户型都不错 |
[02:19] | Oh, this is the first one here. | 这是第一间 |
[02:21] | And then there’s two more at the back. | 后面还有两间 |
[02:24] | Only three bedrooms? | 只有三间卧室吗 |
[02:26] | I think we’re gonna need at least five. | 怎么说也得五间吧 |
[02:28] | Don’t you think? | 不觉得吗 |
[02:29] | – Five? – Yeah. | -五间 -是的 |
[02:31] | What? Do I look like I’m about to drop a litter? | 什么 我像这么能生的吗 |
[02:34] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Dude. | -不 不 -喂 |
[02:35] | No, we’ll have three kids total, eventually. | 不 我们最终会有三个孩子 |
[02:40] | But we’ll need a spare room for a study | 但需要一间空房来当书房 |
[02:42] | so that I could work at home and you can write. | 这样我就能在家工作 你也可以写作 |
[02:46] | Nah, I don’t– | 所以我觉得 |
[02:48] | I don’t think this is gonna be enough. | 这儿小了点 |
[02:51] | Okay. Um, what about a wine cellar? | 好吧 那酒窖呢 |
[02:54] | I mean, we certainly cannot be expected | 咱们肯定不能 |
[02:57] | to live without a wine cellar. | 没有酒窖吧 |
[02:58] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[03:00] | I just think we need to set our sights high is all. | 我只是觉得咱们应该把眼光放高一点 |
[03:03] | At least higher than here. | 至少比这地方高 |
[03:05] | Walt, this is a good neighborhood. | 沃尔特 这是个很好的社区 |
[03:08] | It’s got a good elementary | 这里有所很棒的小学 |
[03:10] | and supposedly a very good high school. | 所以高中也应该不错 |
[03:11] | And believe me– | 相信我 |
[03:13] | ’cause I have definitely looked everywhere– | 我都仔细比对过了 |
[03:17] | for our price range, | 这儿价格真的不错 |
[03:18] | this is as good as it gets. | 简直是物美价廉 |
[03:20] | Well, then let’s stretch our price range. | 价格再高点也不是问题 |
[03:22] | Truly. | 真的 |
[03:23] | I mean, why buy a starter house | 我的意思是 干嘛买个初级的房子 |
[03:26] | when we’ll have to move out in a year or two? | 然后过个一两年又得搬家 |
[03:29] | Did you win the lottery and not tell me? | 你赢彩票了吗 |
[03:31] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[03:33] | Come on. Why be cautious? | 别这样 干嘛这么谨慎 |
[03:37] | We’ve got nowhere to go but up. | 人往高处走 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[05:54] | Walter, you see us? | 沃尔特 看见我们了吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I see you. | 看见了 |
[05:58] | I’d like you to exit your vehicle | 我希望你能从车上下来 |
[06:01] | and start walking toward us. | 然后慢慢朝我们走过来 |
[06:03] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna need some… | 然后我需要 |
[06:08] | some kind of assurance. | 保证 |
[06:11] | I assure you I could kill you from way over here, | 我保证我能从这直接杀了你 |
[06:14] | if it makes you feel any better. | 如果这能让你感觉好点的话 |
[07:11] | Walter, you’ve been busy. | 沃尔特 你最近可没闲着 |
[07:15] | You want to put your arms out | 把你的手 |
[07:16] | to the sides for me, if you would? | 抬起来 |
[07:34] | You know I haven’t slept since Thursday? | 你知道我从周四开始就没睡觉 |
[07:37] | I was out all night cleaning up after you. | 我整晚都在外面给你擦屁股 |
[07:41] | I need my sleep. | 我需要睡眠 |
[07:44] | You said no half measures. | 你叫我别姑息折衷 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:48] | Funny how words can be so open to interpretation. | 你要这么曲解 我也没办法 |
[07:54] | You get your car fixed? | 车修了吗 |
[07:56] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[07:57] | You’re gonna want to get your car fixed. | 最好把车修好 |
[07:59] | Let’s see how this goes first. | 先把目前这档子事解决了再说吧 |
[08:37] | Has your condition worsened? | 情况恶化了吗 |
[08:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:40] | Your medical condition, has it grown worse? | 你的身体状况 恶化了吗 |
[08:44] | Not that I know of, no. | 据我所知 没有 |
[08:46] | – Is there a ringing in your ears? – No. | -耳鸣吗 -不 |
[08:49] | Are you seeing bright lights or hearing voices? | 是否看见亮光或是幻听 |
[08:52] | I’m quite well, thank you. | 我很好 多谢关心 |
[08:54] | No. Clearly you are not. | 不 显然你不好 |
[08:57] | No rational person would do as you have done. | 有理智的人 可不会干出这样的事 |
[09:02] | Explain yourself. | 解释一下吧 |
[09:07] | My partner was about to get himself shot. | 我的合伙人差点被人打死 |
[09:10] | I intervened. | 我不得不进行干涉 |
[09:12] | Some worthless junkie– | 这种没用的瘾君子 |
[09:15] | For him you intervene and put us all at risk? | 你冒着把我们全暴露的危险 就为了他吗 |
[09:18] | Some contemptible junkie | 这种卑鄙小人 |
[09:20] | who couldn’t keep the peace for eight hours? | 叫他和解 却连8个小时都管不住自己 |
[09:22] | That’s right. He couldn’t. | 没错 他是管不住 |
[09:25] | He was angry because those two dealers of yours | 因为你的两个毒贩杀了个11岁的孩子 |
[09:28] | had just murdered an 11-year-old boy. | 所以他很生气 |
[09:30] | I heard about it. | 我听说了 |
[09:32] | He should have let me take care of them. | 他应该让我来处理 |
[09:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:37] | Then again, maybe he thought | 但也许他认为 |
[09:38] | it was you who gave the order. | 就是你下的命令 |
[09:44] | Are you asking me | 你在质问我 |
[09:46] | if I ordered the murder of a child? | 是不是我下令杀那孩子的 |
[09:51] | I would never ask you that. | 我永远不会那么问 |
[09:59] | Where is Pinkman now? | 平克曼现在在哪里 |
[10:03] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:06] | A couple of time zones away, at least. | 至少是千里之外了 |
[10:10] | Beyond that, I’d only be guessing. | 当然这只是我的猜测 |
[10:13] | He has enough money to last forever. | 因为他有够花一辈子的钱了 |
[10:15] | He knows he needs to keep moving. | 他知道自己要亡命天涯 |
[10:17] | You’ll never find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[10:19] | I don’t know, Walt. | 这倒不见得 沃尔特 |
[10:21] | It’s what I do, after all. | 你忘了我是干什么的吧 |
[10:27] | He’s out of the picture. | 现在跟他没关系了 |
[10:29] | I saved his life. I owed him that. | 我救了他的命 是我欠他的 |
[10:31] | But now he and I are done, | 现在我跟他两清了 |
[10:33] | which is exactly what you wanted, isn’t it? | 不正合你意吗 |
[10:41] | You’ve always struck me as a very pragmatic man, | 我一直认为你是个务实的人 |
[10:45] | so if I may, I would like to review options with you | 如果可以 我想和你谈谈选择的问题 |
[10:48] | of which it seems to me you have two. | 你有两个选择 |
[10:52] | Option A– | 选择一 |
[10:55] | you kill me right here and now. | 此时此地 把我干掉 |
[10:56] | Apparently, I have made that very easy for you. | 很明显这对你来说再容易不过了 |
[11:00] | You can kill me– no witnesses– | 你可以杀了我 没有目击者 |
[11:03] | and then spend the next few weeks or months | 再花上几个星期 几个月的时间 |
[11:06] | tracking down Jesse Pinkman, and you kill him too. | 追查杰西·平克曼的下落 把他也干掉 |
[11:09] | A pointless exercise, it seems to me. | 在我看来 这毫无意义 |
[11:12] | But that is Option A. | 不过这就是选择一 |
[11:14] | What is Option B? | 选择二呢 |
[11:16] | I continue cooking. | 我继续制毒 |
[11:17] | You and I both forget about Pinkman. | 你我都把平克曼给忘了 |
[11:20] | We forget this ever happened. | 就当什么都没发生过 |
[11:23] | We consider this a lone hiccup | 就当是我们互惠而长远的合作中 |
[11:26] | in an otherwise long and fruitful business arrangement. | 的一次小插曲 |
[11:32] | I prefer Option B. | 我比较倾向选择二 |
[11:41] | You’d need a new assistant. | 你需要个新助手 |
[11:45] | – I could get right on that. – No. | -我可以去找 -不 |
[11:47] | This time, I choose. | 这次我来选人 |
[12:05] | Your car. | 你的车 |
[12:07] | Get it fixed. | 去修一下 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[12:50] | Really? | 至于吗 |
[13:20] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | It’s good to be back. | 很高兴我能回来 |
[13:29] | Well, shall we? | 那么 我们开始吧 |
[13:31] | By all means, Gale, let’s cook. | 当然 盖尔 开始吧 |
[13:45] | What about that rhinoceros? | 犀牛怎么样 |
[13:46] | You think he’d make a good pet? | 你觉得那适合当宠物吗 |
[13:48] | – No. – No? | -不适合 – 不适合吗 |
[13:49] | Don’t you think if you called to him, | 你觉得当你叫它时 |
[13:51] | he’d come running for his supper? | 它会跑过来吃饭吗 |
[13:52] | I’ll bet he would. I bet he’d come running. | 我打赌它会跑来 |
[13:56] | You’re silly, Pop Pop. | 你好傻 爷爷 |
[13:58] | Well, a little. | 确实有点 |
[13:59] | But he’d probably knock everything over. | 但它可能会把东西都撞翻 |
[14:01] | Plus, there’s that big nose of his. | 而且它还有个大鼻子 |
[14:03] | That’s not a nose. That’s a horn. | 那不是鼻子 是角 |
[14:05] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[14:07] | His real nose is little. | 它鼻子很小的 |
[14:11] | I learn all kinds of things being with you. | 跟你在一起我能学到好多东西 |
[14:18] | Okay, June Bug, these are for you. | 好了 乖孙女 这些给你 |
[14:20] | What about the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[14:21] | The rest are for me. | 剩下的是我的 |
[14:22] | No, they’re not. | 才不是呢 |
[14:23] | You’re too old for balloons. | 你太老了 不适合玩气球 |
[14:25] | Oh, you’re never too old for balloons. | 再老都不为过 |
[14:28] | Give me a hug. Oh, I see your mama. | 来抱抱 看到你妈妈了 |
[14:31] | Don’t keep her waiting. | 快去吧 |
[14:33] | Bye, Pop Pop. | 再见 爷爷 |
[14:34] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[16:41] | Please. Please, no. | 求求你 求求你 不要杀我 |
[18:02] | Chow, do you have anything you want to tell me? | 周 你欠我个解释 |
[18:05] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[18:07] | They keep me prisoner. | 他们囚禁我 |
[18:08] | They keep you prisoner. | 他们囚禁你 |
[18:10] | I don’t do nothing for them ever. | 我没为他们做任何事 |
[18:12] | They try and make me. | 他们想逼我就范 |
[18:14] | I say no. | 我拒绝了 |
[18:15] | They steal my chemicals. | 他们偷走了我的化学材料 |
[18:17] | I can’t stop them. | 我阻止不了 |
[18:19] | I am businessman. | 我只是个商人 |
[18:21] | You’re a businessman– | 你是个商人 |
[18:22] | The lady out front– | 外面的那位女士 |
[18:24] | Hey, lady, are you still there? | 女士 你还在那里吗 |
[18:25] | Ask her if she’s still there. | 问她还在不在 |
[18:33] | 你们在干什么呀 我得赶回家了 我有小孩子要照顾 我老公一定急死了 | |
[18:42] | She says yes. | 她还在 |
[18:44] | How’s her driving? | 她会开车吗 |
[18:46] | Driving. Is she good behind the wheel? | 开车 她开车开得好吗 |
[18:48] | Good. She’s good driver. | 很好 她开得很好 |
[18:51] | Licensed? Dependable? | 有驾照吗 可靠吗 |
[18:54] | She has a Camry. | 她有辆凯美瑞 |
[18:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:01] | The trucks will be here first thing in the morning. | 卡车明天一早就会到这儿 |
[19:04] | I strongly recommend | 我强烈建议你 |
[19:06] | that you return our calls next time. | 下次记得回我们电话 |
[19:08] | So have her drive you to the hospital. | 让她载你去医院吗 |
[19:15] | She’s gonna need her shoe. | 鞋忘拿了 |
[19:28] | Where did they cross? | 他们从哪截的货 |
[19:30] | Laredo, looks like. | 好像是拉雷多 |
[19:32] | They didn’t exactly send their A players. | 但他们没有派出最厉害的手下 |
[19:34] | But like you said, it’s cartel, all right. | 如你所言 只是帮派行为而已 |
[19:40] | Probing for weakness. | 他们在找弱点下手 |
[19:43] | Well, they didn’t find any. | 貌似没成功 |
[19:47] | What about Pinkman? | 有平克曼消息吗 |
[19:50] | I’m making inquiries. | 我正在调查 |
[20:09] | Done. That’s two? | 好了 第二步 |
[20:11] | All right. Let’s close it up. | 关上吧 |
[20:21] | Bring it down. | 拉下来 |
[20:24] | Ready? | 准备 |
[20:29] | Great. Okay. | 很好 好了 |
[20:31] | We’re good. | 搞定 |
[20:38] | You can take your mask off now. | 你可以摘掉面具了 |
[20:51] | Does that guy ever leave? | 那家伙不走吗 |
[20:52] | Nah. | 不走 |
[20:56] | When exactly did that start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[20:58] | It’s new. | 刚开始的 |
[21:01] | We had a… | 我们… |
[21:04] | We had a little drama with the person you replaced. | 替代你的那位 出了点小插曲 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:10] | No, it’ll be fine. | 不必 没事 |
[21:12] | Things will continue to smooth out, | 会好起来的 |
[21:14] | and, yeah, it’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:20] | By the way, if you’re at all worried about working with me… | 顺便问下 和我工作你有什么顾虑吗 |
[21:25] | No, I’m not. | 没 没有 |
[21:27] | Because whatever my shortcomings last time, | 因为不论上次我有什么缺点 |
[21:29] | I intend for things to go perfectly from here on out. | 我希望从现在开始 一切都能完美 |
[21:33] | So, if there is… | 所以 如果有什么… |
[21:34] | Gale, you’re great. | 盖尔 你很棒 |
[21:36] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[21:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:39] | However you like things to be done | 所有事情 你怎样想 |
[21:41] | is exactly how we are gonna do them. | 我们就怎样做 |
[21:44] | Period. | 绝对的 |
[21:47] | From here on out. | 从现在起 |
[21:48] | So, uh… | 所以呢 |
[21:52] | please teach me. | 请指导我吧 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:24] | Gale. It’s good to see you. | 盖尔 很高兴见到你 |
[23:27] | Mr. Fring. | 福林先生 |
[23:29] | Wow. This is, uh… | 真是… |
[23:30] | I should have called first. | 我该事先打个电话的 |
[23:32] | I’m not interrupting anything, am I? | 没有打扰到你吧 |
[23:34] | No. No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[23:36] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[23:40] | Can I offer you something? Creme de Menthe? | 要喝点什么 薄荷甜酒怎么样 |
[23:42] | Oh, no. No, thank you. | 不 不必 谢谢 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience. | 请恕我这般打扰 |
[23:48] | Oh, no, no. It’s no inconvenience. | 一点也没打扰 |
[23:54] | I need to talk to you about something… | 我有事要和你商量 |
[23:57] | something rather pressing. | 一件很紧迫的事 |
[24:03] | If push came to shove, I was wondering | 我想知道 在必要的情况下 |
[24:06] | how soon you might be able to take over the lab yourself. | 你多久之后可以独立制毒 |
[24:10] | You and an assistant. | 在助手的协助下 |
[24:12] | Why would… | 为什么 |
[24:16] | Why would push come to shove? | 为什么会有这种必要 |
[24:19] | Has Walter ever talked to you | 沃尔特有没有跟你提起过 |
[24:20] | about why he got into this particular line of work? | 他是为何入这行的吗 |
[24:26] | I guess I assumed it was because it pays so well. | 我猜我以为是 佣金丰厚的缘故 |
[24:29] | Oh, it is, but specifically. | 这是自然 不过具体来说 |
[24:31] | Has he ever spoken to you about his health problems? | 他有和你说过他的健康问题吗 |
[24:37] | Oh. I’m not surprised. | 这不奇怪 |
[24:39] | He’s a very private person. | 他不太喜欢和人交流 |
[24:42] | What exactly are his health problems? | 他有什么健康问题 |
[24:45] | He’s dying of cancer. | 他患有癌症 时日无多 |
[24:48] | It is why he does this, | 所以他才来干这个 |
[24:50] | to provide for his family, | 为了养家糊口 |
[24:52] | which he has accomplished. | 他已经做到了 |
[24:53] | They will never want for anything. | 他的家人以后将衣食无忧 |
[24:55] | He’s seen to that. | 他保证了这一点 |
[25:02] | how long does he have? | 他还有多长时间 |
[25:05] | That is very much the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[25:07] | He does not want to talk about it, | 他不愿意谈这件事 |
[25:09] | and every time I bring it up with him… | 每次我跟他提起… |
[25:15] | I don’t know that he’s fully accepted the reality of it. | 我认为他还没完全接受这个事实 |
[25:20] | And not to sound cold-blooded, | 不是我冷血 |
[25:22] | but I am running a business here. | 我毕竟是个生意人 |
[25:24] | No, I… I understand. | 不 我能理解 |
[25:26] | I have… | 我在这里… |
[25:27] | a very large investment in this. | 投入了很多资金 |
[25:29] | There is so much overhead | 总开销非常大 |
[25:30] | that I can’t afford to shut down, | 我负担不起停工 |
[25:32] | not even for a week. | 哪怕一个星期也不行 |
[25:34] | So you understand my concern | 所以你能明白我的担忧 |
[25:37] | and my desire for continuity? | 以及对不停工的迫切希望吧 |
[25:40] | I do, absolutely. | 明白 完全明白 |
[25:42] | Now, I intend to keep Walter on | 只要沃尔特愿意 |
[25:44] | as long as he wants, | 我会留他一直工作 |
[25:47] | assuming he’s physically up to it. | 前提是他身体情况允许 |
[25:51] | But as he cannot or will not | 但他既然不能或者不愿意 |
[25:54] | tell me how long that might be, | 告诉我他还可以工作多久 |
[25:57] | I must prepare for the worst-case scenario. | 我不得不为最坏的情况做好打算 |
[26:03] | The worst-case scenario. | 最坏的情况 |
[26:12] | I suppose if we had… | 我想如果我们能… |
[26:15] | at least a few more cooks together… | 再在一起制几批货的话 |
[26:18] | You don’t think you’re ready now? | 现在还没准备好吗 |
[26:22] | Well, he is such a… | 他真的是… |
[26:27] | a master. | 大师级的 |
[26:30] | There’s always more for me to learn. | 总有我学不尽的知识 |
[26:34] | But I’m thinking that if we had… | 可是我想如果我们能再… |
[26:39] | say, one or two more cooks? | 比如 一两批货 |
[26:48] | One more… | 一批 |
[26:51] | I guess, would do it. | 我想就可以了 |
[26:52] | I suppose. | 应该能行 |
[26:55] | I believe in you, Gale. | 我相信你 盖尔 |
[26:59] | I know that when the time comes, | 我知道一旦时机成熟 |
[27:00] | you will be ready. | 你一定会准备好的 |
[27:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:26] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[27:27] | Is there, um… | 那个… |
[27:32] | any particular trick to purging the catalyst bed? | 清理催化剂床有什么特殊诀窍吗 |
[27:40] | No, it’s pretty straightforward. | 没有 直接清理就是了 |
[27:42] | I’ll show you when we get there. | 到时候我会告诉你 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[28:12] | Tell him I’m in conference. | 告诉他我在开会 |
[28:23] | Can’t you see I’m in conference? | 你看不到我在开会吗 |
[28:24] | I’m looking to find a client of yours. | 我在找你的一名客户 |
[28:26] | I was hoping you could help me out with an address. | 希望你可以帮个忙 给我他的地址 |
[28:28] | Which client? | 哪位客户 |
[28:30] | Jesse Pinkman. | 杰西·平克曼 |
[28:32] | Jesse Pinkman in the phone book Jesse Pinkman. | 电话簿上找找杰西·平克曼 |
[28:34] | Hmm. How would one track him down? | 这个人怎么找呢 |
[28:37] | I wonder. | 我也想知道 |
[28:42] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[28:43] | I need your full attention, Saul. | 你给我仔细听好 索尔 |
[28:45] | Jesse Pinkman current whereabouts. | 我要杰西·平克曼当前的行踪 |
[28:47] | The sooner you tell me, the sooner you can get back | 你赶紧告诉我 就可以继续享受你这个 |
[28:49] | to whatever the hell this is exactly. | 天知道是什么的鬼东西 |
[28:51] | What am I, eight-grade hall monitor? “Current whereabouts.” | 你当我是高年级纠察员吗 “当前的行踪” |
[28:54] | Let me tell you something, Mike… | 迈克 我实话跟你说 |
[28:56] | You are good right there. | 你老实躺着 |
[29:00] | Now, let’s both get comfortable. | 我也找个舒服地方坐 |
[29:06] | Now, when I say I’m looking for Pinkman, | 我说我要找平克曼 |
[29:09] | we both know why, don’t we? | 你我都心知肚明 对吧 |
[29:11] | And you pretending otherwise | 你给我装糊涂 |
[29:13] | only wastes my time | 只会浪费我的时间 |
[29:14] | and serves to annoy me. | 只会惹恼我 |
[29:17] | Mike, uh, | 迈克 |
[29:19] | there are rules to this lawyer thing. | 律师这行有它的规矩 |
[29:21] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:24] | Attorney-client privilege. That’s a big one. | 律师-当事人保密特权 这很重要 |
[29:27] | And that’s something I provide for you. | 我也同样在为你保密 |
[29:29] | So if I give up Pinkman, well, | 所以如果我出卖平克曼 |
[29:31] | then you’re gonna be asking | 你就得问了 |
[29:33] | “Old Saul gives ’em up pretty easy. | 索尔这么轻易出卖他们 |
[29:35] | What’s to keep him from giving me up?” | 怎能保证他不出卖我呢 |
[29:36] | You see? So then where’s the trust? | 看吧 这样哪还有信任 |
[29:39] | I trust the hole in the desert I’d leave you in. | 我可以把你活埋到沙漠里 你信吗 |
[29:46] | Yeah, it’s an argument. | 也对 |
[29:49] | So… | 所以… |
[29:51] | don’t make me beat you till your legs don’t work. | 别逼我把你打成瘸子 |
[29:55] | Now tell me where to find him. | 告诉我哪里能找到他 |
[29:57] | You know it’s the right thing. | 识时务者为俊杰 |
[30:05] | I can’t tell you, Mike. | 我不能说 迈克 |
[30:07] | All right, I– | 好吗 |
[30:09] | Look, if I was to tell you, | 听我说 我要是告诉你了 |
[30:12] | I just– I couldn’t live with myself. | 我就…我良心过不去 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:18] | But who’s to say I didn’t write | 但是万一我把地址 |
[30:20] | the address down in my day planner? | 写在日程表上 |
[30:23] | Or on a scratch piece of paper somewhere? | 或是草稿纸上 |
[30:27] | Who’s to say I didn’t write down a location | 出于职业需要 我记下了地点 |
[30:29] | strictly for my own professional use? | 但结果不小心被人看见了 |
[30:34] | Do not touch anything on my desk. | 请别碰我桌上任何东西 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna leave the room, make myself a Nescafe. | 我要出去一下 给我自己泡杯雀巢咖啡 |
[30:59] | I’m just looking out for you, that’s all. | 我这是在罩着你 |
[31:01] | Like a mother hen. | 就像是母鸡护小鸡 |
[31:03] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[31:05] | money laundering ain’t what it used to be. | 洗钱已不是过去那回事了 |
[31:07] | God, do I miss the ’80s. | 真怀念八十年代 |
[31:08] | Wasting your time. | 你这是白费功夫 |
[31:10] | I’m buying the car wash. End of story. | 我要买洗车场 说完了 |
[31:13] | Well, one look at this place, you’re gonna fall in love, so– | 看一眼这地方 你就会喜欢上的 |
[31:32] | Huh? Was I right? | 怎样 我说的没错吧 |
[31:34] | Where else are you gonna find | 打着灯笼也找不到 |
[31:36] | a cash-only business that’s this much fun? | 这种只收现金 而且还这么好玩的地方 |
[31:38] | Unless we’re talking massage parlors, | 除非是那种[挂按摩院招牌的]妓院 |
[31:39] | and I don’t see it. | 不过我没找到 |
[31:42] | Shall we? | 进来瞧瞧 |
[31:50] | You ever actually play laser tag? | 你玩过激光枪战游戏吗 |
[31:53] | It’s good cardio. Plus you get to shoot at kids. | 是个不错的有氧运动 而且还能朝小孩子开枪 |
[32:06] | You got your bumper cars over there down that way. | 那边过去有碰碰车 |
[32:09] | Got your arcade right here. | 游乐场在这里 |
[32:10] | All the latest video games. | 最新潮的电子游戏全有 |
[32:12] | Snack bar is over there. | 小吃吧在那边儿 |
[32:13] | Nothing stopping you from selling beer to the parents. | 可以卖啤酒给家长 |
[32:16] | That’s a whole new revenue stream. | 是笔全新的收入 |
[32:18] | All right, enough. | 行了行了 |
[32:19] | We’re good. | 我们安全了 |
[32:22] | Holy Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
[32:24] | We’re good? | 安全了 |
[32:25] | This constitutes good where you’re from? | 你觉得这种情况叫安全吗 |
[32:27] | My car is bugged. | 我的车被人窃听 |
[32:29] | I said maybe– maybe– | 我只是说有可能被窃听 |
[32:30] | I’m being followed. | 还被人跟踪 |
[32:31] | What the hell have you gotten me into? | 你他妈这次让我淌的是什么浑水 |
[32:34] | My very own P.I. | 我自己的私人侦探 |
[32:35] | is threatening to break my legs. | 跑来威胁 要打断我的腿 |
[32:36] | That’s like Thomas Magnum threatening | 就好像玛格侬威胁 |
[32:38] | that little prissy guy with the mustache. | 那个神经兮兮的小胡子[美剧私家侦探玛格侬] |
[32:41] | Over and above. | 太过分了 |
[32:42] | Service-wise, is is over and above. | 这早超过了我能给你提供的服务范围 |
[32:44] | You and I survive this, | 要是你我能躲过这一劫 |
[32:46] | oh, I’m seriously rethinking my pricing. | 我真要重新考虑加钱了 |
[32:48] | Yeah. And that goes | 没错 还有你 |
[32:50] | double for you, Hip-Hop. | 你要双倍 嬉皮小子 |
[32:53] | My guy’s no dummy. Right? | 那家伙不是傻子 |
[32:55] | So I give us maybe 24 hours | 我们只有24小时 |
[32:57] | before he figures out that address goes nowhere. | 赶在他发现地址是假的之前 |
[32:59] | You guys do your thing. Make it snappy. | 你们做好你们的事 赶紧的 |
[33:02] | I’ll go see if they have Tetris or something. | 我去看看有没有俄罗斯方块可以玩 |
[33:13] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[33:18] | You? | 你呢 |
[33:21] | I got my old job back. | 我干回我的老本行了 |
[33:22] | At least until they kill me and Gale takes over. | 至少在盖尔接手之前 他们不会杀我 |
[33:26] | He’s their boy, huh? | 盖尔是他们的人 对吧 |
[33:29] | He’s their boy. | 没错 |
[33:31] | How long you think you’ve got? | 你觉得你还剩多少时间 |
[33:35] | Well, he asks a lot of questions | 他问了我很多问题 |
[33:37] | about the cooking process. | 关于制毒过程的 |
[33:39] | I try to be as vague as possible, | 我尽量含糊其辞 |
[33:41] | but I got that guy Victor watching me, | 但那个维克多一直在监视着我 |
[33:43] | listening to every word I say. | 我说的每句话他都听着 |
[33:47] | Maybe the only thing that’s saving me | 也许我还活着的唯一原因 |
[33:48] | is Gale’s fastidiousness. | 是盖尔的过度严谨 |
[33:51] | Once he feels confident | 一旦他有把握了 |
[33:53] | that he knows my entire method… | 掌握了我全部方法 |
[34:02] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[34:08] | You know what we do. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[34:18] | There’s got to be some other way. | 一定还有别的路子 |
[34:23] | Maybe it’s better for you to just go to the cops. | 也许直接自首对你比较好 |
[34:26] | All right? | 对吧 |
[34:28] | I mean, I can’t believe I’m saying that at all, | 我也不敢相信自己嘴里说出这话 |
[34:30] | but for your family? | 但是为了你家人着想 |
[34:34] | The DEA would love you. | 缉毒局肯定巴不得抓到你这样的人 |
[34:36] | All the shit you could tell them? | 还有你可以透露给他们多少黑幕 |
[34:38] | Federal Witness Protection, that’s a good deal. | 联邦证人保护 是很好的选择 |
[34:41] | As for me, I’ll hit the road, yo. | 至于我 我会自己跑路 |
[34:43] | I mean– I’ll make it. | 我能逃得掉 |
[34:48] | We had a– We had a good run. | 我们的确风光过 |
[34:52] | But it’s over. | 但已经结束了 |
[34:57] | Never the DEA. | 绝不找缉毒局 |
[35:02] | The cook can’t stop. | 制毒不能停止 |
[35:04] | That’s the one thing I’m certain of. | 这一点我确定无疑 |
[35:05] | Production cannot stop. | 货不能断 |
[35:08] | Gus can’t afford to. | 古斯可担不起断货 |
[35:11] | So if I’m the only chemist that he’s got, | 所以假如我是他唯一的制毒师 |
[35:16] | then I’ve got leverage. | 那我就有了筹码 |
[35:18] | And leverage keeps me alive. | 能让我活命 |
[35:19] | It keeps you alive, too. I think I can see to that. | 也能让你活命 这点还是能保证的 |
[35:24] | If I’m the only chemist that he’s got. | 如果我是他唯一的制毒师 |
[35:36] | I– I can’t do it, Mr. White. | 我下不了手 怀特老师 |
[35:43] | Like you said, I’m– | 就像你说的 我… |
[35:46] | I’m not a… | 我不是个… |
[35:50] | I can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[35:58] | I’ll do it. | 那我来 |
[36:02] | I’m gonna– | 我需要 |
[36:04] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:06] | I mean, they’re watching me | 他们日日夜夜都 |
[36:07] | day and night. | 在监视我 |
[36:08] | They never leave me alone with Gale, not for a moment. | 我根本没机会和盖尔独处 |
[36:11] | Hell, I don’t even know where the man lives. | 而且 我甚至都不知道他住哪儿 |
[36:15] | He’s not in the phone book. | 黄页上找不到他 |
[36:16] | I can’t find him on the Internet. | 在网上也查不着 |
[36:18] | I can’t do it in the lab. | 我不能在实验室动手 |
[36:20] | Victor’s always there. | 维克多一直在那儿 |
[36:24] | But if I could just… | 但如果能够给我哪怕一个小时 |
[36:27] | shake Victor for even an hour one night, | 摆脱掉维克多 |
[36:29] | I think then that… | 我想那么 |
[36:32] | I may be able to… | 也许我就能 |
[36:38] | make it look like an accident. | 把这件事弄成一场意外 |
[36:43] | There’s got to be some other way. | 一定还有别的办法的 |
[36:47] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[36:49] | But when it comes down to you and me versus him– | 但事情到了你我与他 只能存活一方的境地 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry, | 我只能说抱歉了 |
[36:54] | I’m truly sorry– | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:57] | but it’s gonna be him. | 死的必须是他 |
[37:01] | You are the only edge that I’ve got, | 你是我唯一的优势 |
[37:05] | as long as they don’t know that you’re in town. | 他们还不知道你在城里 |
[37:08] | But I need you to track him. | 我需要你跟踪他 |
[37:09] | Get me his address, | 给我他的地址 |
[37:11] | and I’ll do the rest. | 其他的我来做 |
[37:20] | Look, I saved your life, Jesse. | 听着 杰西 我救过你的命 |
[37:29] | Are you gonna save mine? | 你这次能救我吗 |
[38:45] | Please tell me you found him. | 告诉我 你找到他了 |
[38:47] | 6353 Juan Tabo Boulevard, Apartment 6. | 胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓 |
[38:56] | You there? | 还在听吗 |
[38:57] | Uh, yeah. | 恩 是的 |
[38:59] | 6353 Juan Tabo, Number 6. Got it. | 胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓 知道了 |
[39:06] | He’s home? | 他在家吗 |
[39:08] | Yep. | 在 |
[39:09] | Anyone watching the place? | 那地方有人监视吗 |
[39:12] | No. Looks pretty much wide open. | 貌似没人监视 |
[39:16] | When are you gonna do it? | 你打算什么时候行动 |
[39:22] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[39:24] | Once it gets dark. | 等天黑 |
[39:29] | Don’t do this, Mr. White. | 怀特老师 别这么做 |
[39:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:35] | Go to the cops. | 去自首吧 |
[40:09] | We got a problem. | 出事了 |
[40:10] | Some kind of chemical leaking in your lab. | 实验室里有些化学物品泄漏了 |
[40:13] | You gotta come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[40:18] | I’ll, uh– I’ll follow you. | 我 我开车跟着你 |
[40:20] | They tell me to bring you, I bring you. | 他们让我带你去 我就得带你去 |
[40:22] | Come on, get in the car. | 来吧 上车吧 |
[41:31] | I don’t know if it’s a barrel leak or what, | 我不太懂 也许是某个桶漏了 |
[41:33] | but you got something mighty stinky down there. | 但下面真的很臭 |
[41:40] | After you. | 你先请 |
[41:44] | Walter, the sooner you figure out what this is, | 沃尔特 你越快找出原因 |
[41:47] | the sooner we all go home. | 我们就都能早点回家 |
[41:54] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[41:56] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[41:58] | you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[42:02] | Yeah. Unfortunately, I do, Walter. | 不幸的是 我必须得这么做 沃尔特 |
[42:05] | Downstairs. | 请下楼 |
[42:07] | I’ll cook– I’ll cook for free. | 我会免费制毒 |
[42:10] | And there won’t be any more trouble. | 不会再有任何麻烦了 |
[42:11] | – I promise you. – No. | -我向你保证 -不行 |
[42:12] | – Okay, if I could just talk to Gus, – No. | -好吗 让我和古斯谈谈 -不行 |
[42:14] | – I know I can make him understand. – No. | -我相信他会明白的 -不行 |
[42:15] | -If I can talk to Gus– No. Walter? | -如果我能和古斯谈谈 -不行沃尔特 |
[42:17] | …I can convince him, okay? | 我能说服他的 |
[42:18] | Just let me, please– Please. | 求你了 求你让我 |
[42:20] | – Please let me talk to him! – Shut up! | -求求你让我和他谈谈 -闭嘴 |
[42:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:25] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[42:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:32] | I’ll give you Jesse Pinkman. | 我可以告诉你杰西·平克曼在哪 |
[42:34] | Okay? Like you said, he’s the problem. | 好吗 像你说的 他才是问题 |
[42:37] | He’s always been the problem. Without him, we would– | 他一直都是个麻烦 如果没有他 |
[42:39] | And he’s– he’s in town, all right? | 他 他就在城里 |
[42:42] | He’s not in Virginia or wherever the hell you’re looking for him. | 你找错了地方 他不在弗吉尼亚州 |
[42:45] | He’s right here in Albuquerque, | 他就在这儿阿尔布开克 |
[42:46] | and I can take you to him. | 我可以带你去找他 |
[42:48] | I’ll take you right to him. | 我能带你直接找到他 |
[42:54] | – What do you say? – Where is he? | -怎么说 -他在哪儿 |
[42:55] | Right now. You give me an address. | 现在 你给我地址 |
[42:57] | I– I don’t– He moves. | 我 我不知道 |
[42:59] | He moves around, but if you let me call him– | 他没固定的位置 但如果能让我打电话 |
[43:01] | No, no, please. | 别 求你了 |
[43:03] | No, I just– My phone. | 不 只是电话 |
[43:04] | I’ll just– It’s just my phone. | 只是 只是我的电话 |
[43:07] | I’ll call him, and I’ll have him meet me. | 我打给他 约他见面 |
[43:09] | All right? Okay? | 好吗 可以吗 |
[43:12] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[43:53] | Did you do it? | 你动手了吗 |
[43:57] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[44:00] | Did you do it? | 你动手了吗 |
[44:02] | No, I didn’t do it. | 不 我没动手 |
[44:04] | I can’t now. | 我现在不能动手 |
[44:08] | It’s gonna have to be you. | 必须由你来动手了 |
[44:09] | What? No way, man. | 什么 不行 老兄 |
[44:11] | Listen to me. You’re closer than we are. | 听我说 你比我们离他近 |
[44:14] | You’ll have about a 20-minute lead. | 比我们快20分钟 |
[44:15] | They’ve got me at the laundry, and they’re going to kill me. | 他们把我带到洗衣房 要杀了我 |
[44:17] | Jesse, do it now! Do it– Do it fast! | 杰西 马上动手 快去 |
[44:20] | Do it now! Jesse! | 马上就动手 杰西 |
[44:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[44:30] | Just what the hell was that exactly? | 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[44:33] | You might want to hold off. | 你可能得缓一缓再杀我了 |
[44:34] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[44:37] | Because your boss is gonna need me. | 因为你的老板会需要我 |
[44:41] | 6353 Juan Tabo, Apartment 6. | 胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓 |
[44:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[45:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:39] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[45:47] | Take whatever you want. | 想要什么 尽管拿走 |
[45:50] | I have money. I have– | 我有钱 我有 |
[45:53] | I got a lot of money. | 我有很多钱 |
[45:57] | I have– | 我有 |
[46:05] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你别这么做 |
[46:11] | You don’t– You– | 求求你别 |
[46:15] | You– | 求你 |
[46:18] | You don’t have to do this. | 你大可不必这样 |