时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Hi, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[02:48] | So if it’s okay, | 如果可以的话 |
[02:50] | I was thinking about using this one for the test. | 我想开这辆车去考驾照 |
[02:54] | Mom’s brakes are very sticky– | 老妈的车的刹车太难搞了 |
[02:56] | and you barely press down on them, | 你轻轻踩一下 |
[02:58] | and it’s like a screech. | 就会有尖锐的刹车声 |
[03:02] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:05] | But I’m good? | 我开的还可以吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, you’re great. | 是的 你开得不错 |
[03:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:11] | Um, are my feet okay? | 我的脚没关系吗 |
[03:18] | – Ah. – I looked it up. | -哦 -我查过了 |
[03:20] | New Mexico says | 新墨西哥州规定说 |
[03:21] | all I need is a note from a doctor. | 我只需开个医生证明就行了 |
[03:24] | I mean, I know it’s not the right way and all, | 我知道这根本不是什么正道 |
[03:26] | but once I get my provisional, | 可是一旦我有了临时执照 |
[03:29] | I can keep working at it. | 我就能一直用下去 |
[03:32] | Well, as long as it gets you safely from point A to point B, | 只要你能注意行车安全 |
[03:37] | then who am I to argue? | 那我干嘛要反对呢 |
[03:44] | Money laundering. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. | 洗钱 维基百科 免费的百科全书 |
[03:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:51] | You’re a sweet girl. Yes, you are. | 你是个可爱的小女孩 你真可爱 |
[03:54] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are. | 你真可爱哦 太可爱了 |
[03:56] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:57] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[04:14] | – There you go. – Here you go. | -给你双拐 -给你钥匙 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -是的 |
[04:21] | Okay. All right. | 好 好了 |
[04:24] | So 9 A.M. Saturday? | 是周六早上9点考吗 |
[04:27] | 9 A.M. Saturday. | 周六早上9点 |
[04:28] | So, which means pick me up about 8:30. | 那你8点半来接我 |
[04:31] | I’ll be here with bells on. | 我会满怀热情的出现在这里的 |
[04:32] | What? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Just a saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[04:35] | Don’t worry. I won’t be wearing bells. | 别担心 我不会穿着喇叭裤来的 |
[04:37] | – Hey. – Hey, Mom. | -嘿 -嘿 妈 |
[04:39] | – Hi. Um, do you have a minute? – Yeah. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[04:42] | Could you go in and keep an eye on your sister for me? | 你能进去替我照看一下你妹妹吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然可以 |
[04:44] | – Thanks. – All right. – See you, Dad. | -谢谢 -很好 -再见 老爸 |
[04:46] | Bye, son. Hey, good work today. | 再见 儿子 对了 今天表现不错 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Have you thought anymore about what we discussed? | 你有再想过我们讨论的事情吗 |
[04:58] | “Thought any more,” Meaning reconsidered? | “再想过” 意思是重新考虑吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 没有 |
[05:03] | So show me the flaw in it. | 那你就告诉我哪个地方不行 |
[05:05] | Uh, “Flaws,” Skyler. | 是”很多个地方” 斯凯勒 |
[05:07] | “Flaws,” plural, not singular. | “很多地方” 是复数 不是单数 |
[05:13] | Where do you want me to start? | 你要我从何说起呢 |
[05:15] | Hey, I don’t love this situation, all right, | 我很讨厌现在的状况 好吗 |
[05:17] | that you put me in. | 是你拖我下水的 |
[05:21] | However, let’s just stick with what makes sense here. | 不管怎样 我们还是接着说点有用的吧 |
[05:24] | You took the seed money. You went gambling. | 你拿了本钱 去赌博 |
[05:26] | You invested it in the car wash | 然后把钱投到了洗车生意上 |
[05:28] | that you helped run for four years. | 经营了四年的时间 |
[05:29] | You hired your wife as a bookkeeper. | 你雇了你老婆来做会计 |
[05:31] | Because guess what? She’s actually a bookkeeper. | 你猜为什么 因为她真是个会计 |
[05:34] | Now, that is a story an auditor can believe, | 这才是审计员会相信的故事 |
[05:36] | so what am I missing? | 我有漏掉些什么吗 |
[05:37] | You’re missing | 你漏掉了这种选择 |
[05:38] | that you should just take this money that I give you | 那就是 你只是接受了我给你的这笔钱 |
[05:41] | and not look too closely at it, | 但并没有仔细查看过有多少 |
[05:43] | so if, God forbid, I get caught, | 因为如果哪天我被抓了 但愿不会 |
[05:47] | you maintain plausible deniability. | 你依然能洗脱嫌疑 |
[05:50] | Okay, my estranged husband | 那照你这说法 你我关系不和 |
[05:53] | who, when he was working, | 在你还在工作那会儿 |
[05:54] | made $43,000 a year, | 每年能挣43000美元 |
[05:56] | starts shoveling money at me, | 然后突然你开始把所有钱都给我 |
[05:58] | and when the police come, | 然后你指望警察找我的时候 |
[05:59] | I’m supposed to say, | 我这样说吗 |
[06:00] | “Gee, I never thought about it, officers. | “天啊 我从没仔细想过 警官 |
[06:02] | Made sense to me.” | 我当时并没觉得有什么不对劲” |
[06:03] | Really? That, in your mind, is plausible deniability? | 你真觉得我能靠这样洗脱嫌疑吗 |
[06:08] | I’ll tell you what, Walt. | 我直说了吧 沃尔特 |
[06:10] | I’d rather have them | 我倒宁愿他们把我 |
[06:11] | think I’m Bonnie what’s-her-name | 当成那个叫什么邦妮的女人 |
[06:13] | than some complete idiot. | 而不是一个十足的傻瓜 |
[06:16] | So you’re promoting caution here. | 那你这是在提出警告了 |
[06:22] | And you want a believable story. | 想要一个可信的故事 |
[06:26] | That, it seems to me, | 在我看来 |
[06:28] | is the safest way to make the best out of a very bad situation, | 那才是应付目前最为稳妥的办法 |
[06:33] | yes. | 就是这样 |
[06:36] | But I’m noting a little hole in your plot, though. | 不过我在你的故事里发现了一个小漏洞 |
[06:42] | Why would your estranged husband | 既然你丈夫与你不和 |
[06:43] | be doing all this for you? | 那他为什么要为你做这些事呢 |
[06:48] | Because he loves his family | 因为他爱他的家庭 |
[06:50] | and desperately wants a reconciliation, | 而且非常想要和解 |
[06:53] | though it may be hopeless and futile. | 虽然绝不可能 |
[06:57] | Then again, he’d try anything. | 但他却愿意为此付出一切努力 |
[07:05] | I’m just not buying it. | 恕我无法相信 |
[07:07] | No, I think it would be better | 我觉得如果夫妻之间关系有所改善的话 |
[07:09] | if the husband were no longer estranged. | 故事会更有说服力 |
[07:13] | You know, | 你知道 |
[07:14] | maybe if he were back sleeping in his own bed. | 如果他能睡回到他的床上去的话 |
[07:16] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:19] | It’s suddenly a fantasy story. | 你在做白日梦吗 |
[07:26] | I am at least going to be a part of this household. | 我至少得成为这家人的一部分 |
[07:29] | Dinner with the family every night of the week. | 我要每天与家人一起晚餐 |
[07:31] | Not every night, no. | 不能每晚都来 不可能 |
[07:35] | Six nights a week. You’ll get one night off. | 一周六顿晚餐 你有一个晚上的空闲 |
[07:37] | Dinner two nights, not weekends, | 两顿晚餐 不能在周末 |
[07:39] | with 24-hours’ notice. | 提前一天通知 |
[07:41] | Five nights a week with no notice. | 一周五顿晚餐 不需要提前通知 |
[07:43] | Three, six-hours’ notice. | 三顿 提前六小时通知 |
[07:45] | Five nights a week with two hours’ notice. | 五顿晚餐 提前两小时通知 |
[07:48] | Four. F– | 四顿 |
[07:49] | Don’t push it. | 你给我适可而止 |
[07:53] | And I want my own key to the house. | 我要房子的钥匙 |
[07:55] | No. | 没必要 |
[07:56] | For emergencies and appearances, yes. | 以防急用还有面子问题 所以当然有必要 |
[07:58] | I am going to babysit my own daughter. | 我得照看女儿 |
[08:00] | I’m going to help my son with his homework. | 督促儿子做作业 |
[08:02] | I am going to be a part of this family, | 我是家庭的一份子 |
[08:05] | and that is how we’ll sell your little fiction. | 只有这样 你编的这故事才有说服力 |
[08:32] | How about we stop somewhere afterward and get a beer? | 休息一下 出去喝一杯怎么样 |
[08:41] | Uh, no. Thanks, though. | 谢了 不用了 |
[08:45] | Maybe some other time. | 改天吧 |
[08:47] | No, seriously. Get a beer with me. | 我认真的 跟我喝一杯 |
[09:13] | What? | 说吧 |
[09:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[09:25] | That’s ours, right? | 是我们的货 对吧 |
[09:28] | Look at it and tell me if that’s ours. | 好好看看 是我们的吗 |
[09:37] | Yes, it’s ours. Now put it away. | 没错 给我收起来 |
[09:40] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋没对 |
[09:44] | Where did you get that? Did you take it from the lab? | 你怎么弄到的 从实验室偷出来的吗 |
[09:47] | I bought it from the two guys who killed Combo. | 从杀死康宝的那两个人手上买的 |
[09:51] | They had Combo shot down in the street, | 他们让康宝曝尸街头 |
[09:54] | and now it’s our product they’re selling. | 现在又来卖我们的东西 |
[09:59] | Which means they work for our guy. Right? | 说明他们为我们的人做事 |
[10:02] | What is that? That’s hearsay. | 什么东西 道听途说 |
[10:04] | Do you have any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[10:05] | I heard it from the sister of the kid who shot him. | 我从开枪的那小孩的姐姐那里听来的 |
[10:10] | Hear how I just said “Kid”? | 听见我说”小孩”了吗 |
[10:14] | This kid– | 这小孩 |
[10:15] | he’s 11 years old– | 才11岁 |
[10:17] | shot Combo on orders. | 他们命令他杀死康宝 |
[10:21] | These two scumbags, they got him dealing. | 这两个卑鄙小人逼他贩毒 |
[10:24] | They got him– | 他们逼他… |
[10:26] | And you know he’s not the first. | 你知道这不是头一回了 |
[10:28] | They use kids ’cause, hey, why not? | 他们利用小孩 凭什么不利用 |
[10:32] | Easy to control, easy to fool. | 因为小孩容易控制 容易哄骗 |
[10:34] | All they get is juvie if they ever get caught. | 就算被抓也顶多算少年犯 |
[10:37] | Hearts and minds, right? | 笼络人心 |
[10:39] | Get them young, and they’re yours forever. | 从小孩抓起 长大后他们就将永远听命于你 |
[10:44] | These guys killed Combo. | 是他们杀了康宝 |
[10:46] | They used this little kid like some puppet. | 这小孩只是个傀儡 |
[10:51] | They used him to shoot my friend. | 他们利用他杀了我朋友 |
[11:01] | So why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[11:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:11] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[11:13] | I need ricin. | 我需要蓖麻毒素 |
[11:14] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[11:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:19] | These two– Hey. | 那两个 听着 |
[11:20] | – No. – Hey. | -不行 -听我说 |
[11:22] | They got to go. All right? | 他们必须死 |
[11:24] | – I’ve got the entire thing figured out– – No. | -我计划都想好了 -不行 |
[11:26] | …a delivery method, everything. | 投毒的方式 一切尽在掌控中 |
[11:27] | All I need from you is the poison, that’s all. | 我只需要你帮我弄点毒药 |
[11:31] | – No– – L-Look, | -不行 -听我说 |
[11:33] | otherwise, you don’t have to– | 另外 你不必… |
[11:35] | – No– – … you don’t have to lift a finger. | -不行 -你大可袖手旁观 |
[11:37] | Listen, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[11:38] | – This is not even– – Look, you don’t get how right this is? | -这根本 -杀了他们简直是大快人心 |
[11:42] | Huh? You don’t get how | 你不明白 |
[11:43] | the whole entire world would be better off– | 整个世界没了他们会更加… |
[11:46] | No, we’re not even talking about this. | 我们不要再谈论这事了 |
[11:48] | I know a woman | 我认识个女的 |
[11:49] | who buys from the these two once or twice a week. | 每周从他们那里买一到两次货 |
[11:52] | All right? She brings them hamburgers | 她给他们买汉堡 |
[11:53] | ’cause they sit in their car all day, and they get hungry, | 因为他们成天在车子里会饿 |
[11:56] | so she brings them food, | 她就带吃的过去 |
[11:57] | and they knock a few bucks off her price. | 作为回报 他们就给她点优惠 |
[11:59] | There’s your delivery system right there. | 我们就从这渠道下毒 |
[12:02] | I can be a mile away. | 我可以在一英里外等着 |
[12:03] | Jesus. A meth-head you’re trusting to do this? | 老天 干这事 你居然信一个瘾君子 |
[12:07] | You know what? That meth-head stood up to your brother-in-law. | 你知道个屁 你连襟都搞不定她 |
[12:11] | All right? He questioned her for five hours. | 他盘问了她5小时 |
[12:13] | She didn’t give it up. | 她都没走露半点消息 |
[12:15] | You know how it is you know it? | 要证明吗 |
[12:16] | Because you’re not in prison right now. | 你现在没进监狱就是最好的证明 |
[12:18] | Yeah, well, I know I would be in prison after this. | 要是我这次答应了 我就该进监狱了 |
[12:21] | Prison or worse, and I’d be right alongside you. | 或者更糟 搞不好把我们都搭进去 |
[12:24] | No– Jesse, you cannot be serious. | 所以不行 杰西 这简直是开国际玩笑 |
[12:27] | Listen, this is a ridiculous idea. | 这太荒唐了 |
[12:30] | It’s ridiculous? | 荒唐吗 |
[12:32] | What, so you’re saying it’s not going to work? | 你意思是不可行 是吗 |
[12:35] | How about back when it was your plan? | 那当时你为什么用这办法 |
[12:38] | Back when you were going to use it on Tuco? | 为什么当时用这办法来对付屠库 |
[12:40] | Apples and oranges. | 两码事 |
[12:42] | Guy eats ricin. | 一旦中了蓖麻毒 |
[12:43] | Two or three days later, he gets the flu | 两三天后 会得流感 |
[12:45] | or a heart attack or something, and he keels over. | 或者心脏病发作之类 然后就死了 |
[12:48] | That’s what you said. | 这可是你说的 |
[12:49] | Untraceable back to us. | 根本查不到我们 |
[12:51] | To– To me. | 我是说根本查不到我 |
[12:54] | Not even that other scumbag we work for | 连我们上头那混蛋 |
[12:56] | is ever going to figure it out. | 也肯定弄不明白怎么回事 |
[12:58] | Yo, it was a good plan back when it was Tuco, | 当时用在屠库身上就是条妙计 |
[13:01] | and it’s a good plan now. | 现在同样也是 |
[13:03] | Tuco wanted to murder us. | 屠库当时想杀我们 |
[13:06] | These guys don’t. | 而他们没有 |
[13:09] | Apples and oranges. | 两码事 |
[13:10] | Do I really have to sit here | 需要我坐在这里 |
[13:12] | and explain the difference to you? | 跟你解释个中差异吗 |
[13:14] | Combo was us, man. | 康宝是我们的人 |
[13:18] | He was one of us. | 我们的一份子 |
[13:20] | Does that mean nothing? | 难道他就白死了吗 |
[13:22] | Why didn’t you go after these guys two or three months ago? | 那你为什么2-3月前不去找这些人算账 |
[13:26] | Because I just found out about them. | 因为我才调查清楚 |
[13:28] | What’s to find out? | 要调查清楚又不难 |
[13:30] | It’s a dispute over turf, right? | 这事儿就发生在他们地盘上 对不对 |
[13:32] | I mean, how hard could it have been | 要在他们的地盘上找出凶手 |
[13:33] | for you to track them down on their turf | 对你来说能有多难 |
[13:37] | and kill them months ago? | 你几月前早就能报仇了 |
[13:40] | Because back then | 为什么没有报成呢 |
[13:42] | you were too busy getting high, | 因为当时你正忙于嗨药 |
[13:44] | feeling sorry. | 忙于自怨自艾 |
[13:46] | Now, murder… | 但杀人 |
[13:50] | is not part of your 12-step program. | 绝不属于你那”改过自新12步”的范畴 |
[13:54] | This is not some amends that you have to make. | 杀人可不是你必须做的补偿 |
[13:57] | What you are talking about here is pointless. | 所以你所说的毫无意义 |
[14:02] | This achieves nothing. | 达不到任何目的 |
[14:05] | It accomplishes nothing. | 你将一无所获 |
[14:12] | If you don’t see what it accomplishes, | 如果你不理解个中利害关系 |
[14:16] | then there’s no way I can explain it to you. | 那我也没什么好解释的了 |
[14:19] | Jesse, listen to me. | 杰西 听我说 |
[14:22] | You are not a murderer. | 你绝不是个杀人犯 |
[14:25] | I’m not, and you’re not. | 我不是 你也不是 |
[14:29] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是这样简单的道理 |
[14:36] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[14:40] | I’m doing it… with or without you. | 不管有你没你 我都要去 |
[15:15] | Knock, knock. | 摊牌 |
[15:17] | Christ sakes, Marie, you don’t say “Knock, knock.” | 老天爷 玛丽 要摊牌你得这样 |
[15:20] | – Like that. – Well, I like saying it. | -是敲出来的 -我喜欢说出来 |
[15:22] | Yeah, well, that’s not the rules. Okay? | 规则可不是这样的 懂吗 |
[15:26] | Listen, you knock your way, Groucho. I’ll knock mine. | 你摊你的 我摊我的 |
[15:28] | But, look, see? I win. | 总之 看 我赢了 |
[15:30] | Not so fast. | 你高兴的太早了 |
[15:33] | Christ, again? That’s three in a row. | 老天爷 你又赢了 三连胜了 |
[15:36] | Frickin’ Paul Newman over here? | 保罗·纽曼灵魂附体 |
[15:38] | Have you been playing cards with your dad? | 你是不是常和你爸爸玩牌 |
[15:40] | No, why? | 不是 怎么了 |
[15:43] | How is your old man? | 你老爸怎么样了 |
[15:45] | He back teaching? | 他回去教书了没 |
[15:46] | No, I don’t think either of them are working right– | 没有 我爸妈现在好像都没在工… |
[15:49] | right now. | 工作 |
[15:50] | Yeah? How they swinging that? | 是吗 怎么会这样 |
[15:54] | Did you know that the doctor has told your uncle Hank | 知道吗 医生说你汉克姨父 |
[15:58] | that he can get out of here any time he wants to. | 随时都可以出院 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah? That’s great. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well, we’re not so sure about that. | 是的 可我们没准备好出院 |
[16:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:05] | What? That’s what they said. | 怎么了 医生就是这么说的 |
[16:08] | That’s what they said because they want the room. | 医生这么说是因为他们要用病房 |
[16:10] | They hit the sheets with Lysol, | 给床单消消毒 |
[16:12] | re-set the meter, and wheel the next slob in here. | 重置下仪器 就可以又推个傻逼入院了 |
[16:14] | We went over this, Marie. Drop it. | 玛丽 这事我们讨论过了 你放弃吧 |
[16:18] | Are you not well enough? | 您身体还没恢复吗 |
[16:21] | Jesus, kid, you, too? | 你也来烦我是吗 |
[16:24] | Do I look well enough? | 你觉得我看上去好得很是吗 |
[16:25] | I’m shitting in pants, peeing in pitchers. | 我都快大小便失禁了 |
[16:28] | Can’t move my legs. Got it? | 腿也动不了 懂了吗 |
[16:31] | So people in wheelchairs should be in hospitals? | 你是说坐轮椅的人都该住院吗 |
[16:34] | What about people on crutches? | 那拄拐杖的人呢 |
[16:37] | Maybe I should be in here, too. | 看来我也应该住院才对 |
[16:40] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 您是这个意思吗 |
[16:41] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[16:43] | Deal, you little perk. | 发牌 你个小混球 |
[17:03] | Bitch. | 妈的 |
[17:07] | You know I’m hourly, right? | 你知道我是按小时计费的吧 |
[17:11] | He promised me he’d be here. | 他答应过我他会来的 |
[17:13] | Oh, he promised, huh? Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 噢 答应过 是吗 你早说啊 |
[17:16] | Let’s wait, then. | 那我们慢慢等吧 |
[17:18] | That’s a joke. The kid ain’t coming. | 简直扯蛋 那小子不会来了 |
[17:20] | Okay, so what’s Plan B? | 死心吧 你的二号方案是什么 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:25] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[17:27] | Well, let’s brainstorm. | 那就开动脑筋 |
[17:28] | You really think he’s serious? | 你真的觉得他是来真的吗 |
[17:31] | That’s why I’m here, Saul. | 所以我才来这儿 索尔 |
[17:33] | The way he was talking, he is going to do it. | 他和我说的时候那鼓劲 他真的会去做的 |
[17:36] | Or try, at least. | 或者至少会去试一试 |
[17:38] | Okay, so, what, we pay him off. | 好呀 那有什么 我们付给他钱呗 |
[17:40] | No. No, it’s not about money. | 不 不 不是钱的问题 |
[17:42] | It’s about getting him off the streets, | 而是要想办法把他从街上拉回来 |
[17:44] | getting him to calm down. | 让他冷静下来 |
[17:47] | Maybe– | 要不然 |
[17:53] | What if we… maybe– | 如果我们…也许可以… |
[17:58] | Could you get him arrested? | 你能不能找人把他抓起来 |
[18:01] | You– | 你 |
[18:03] | You want your criminal associate taken into police custody? | 你想把你的犯罪同伙送去警察局关起来 |
[18:06] | No, now, listen. | 不是 听好 |
[18:08] | I know it sounds risky, | 我知道这听起来很冒险 |
[18:09] | but it wouldn’t be anything | 我说的那种”关起来”不是指 |
[18:11] | that would get him into real trouble | 那种真正的麻烦 |
[18:12] | and nothing that could lead back to our business. | 而是那种不会牵涉到我们的”麻烦” |
[18:14] | Just some minor offense. | 治他个轻罪 |
[18:17] | Pinkman in jail– I don’t know. | 平克曼蹲监狱 不靠谱吧 |
[18:19] | I’m picturing it and– | 我在想象那情景 但 |
[18:20] | No, not in jail | 不 不是真进监狱 |
[18:22] | as in… “Jail” Jail. | 而是”象征性”地进监狱 |
[18:25] | I’m talking about one of those situations | 我说的更像是那种 |
[18:29] | where you’re in an orange jumpsuit | 犯人穿着橘红色的囚衣 |
[18:31] | picking up litter along the highway. | 沿着高速公路捡垃圾 |
[18:33] | That’s jail. | 这就是监狱 |
[18:36] | You’re talking about a level-two joint. | 你说这个有点高端了 |
[18:39] | Something that keeps him off the street for, say, 30 days. | 只要能让他不上街找事 关个30天之类的 |
[18:42] | Then by the time he gets out, | 等他出来之后 |
[18:43] | tempers have cooled and hopefully we can move on. | 火气消了 大家就能和谐往前看了 |
[18:46] | Well, Roswell Correctional’s pretty low impact. | 拉兹威调教中心就挺清闲 |
[18:51] | In the past I’ve recommended Springer, | 要在以前 我会推荐斯普林格 |
[18:53] | but hearing chancy things about their bathrooms | 不过自打他们翻新浴室之后 |
[18:57] | since they renovated, so… | 接连发生偶发事件 所以… |
[19:01] | So it’s possible, right? | 所以可以办到的 对吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, well, it falls under my premium-services package, | 可以 不过这属于套餐外的额外服务 |
[19:07] | but you can afford that. | 你得另付酬金 |
[19:09] | I’ll call my P.I. | 我会联络我的私家侦探 |
[19:16] | You understand what you have to do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[19:22] | You can never talk to anyone. | 绝不能有第二个人知道 |
[19:25] | Right? | 懂吗 |
[19:28] | I mean, ever. Understand? | 是绝不能 懂吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[19:37] | I found this stuff on the Internet. | 这东西是我从网上找来的 |
[19:40] | Takes days to kick in. | 花了几天才弄到手 |
[19:42] | Just keep quiet, | 只要你不说出去 |
[19:43] | and this won’t ever come back to you. | 这事儿就根本不会牵连到你 |
[19:47] | You’re okay with this, right? | 你干这个没问题的 对吧 |
[19:52] | Just think of it like it’s the same thing as always. | 就把它想成和你平常的工作一样 |
[19:55] | You’re just delivering some hamburgers. | 你不过是在递送汉堡 |
[20:00] | It’s not just delivering hamburgers. | 这可不是递送汉堡那么简单 |
[20:03] | Hey, you got a kid. | 嘿 你有个孩子 |
[20:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:08] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[20:10] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[20:12] | Imagine these two guys | 想象一下如果这两个人 |
[20:14] | and Patrick working as a mule, | 把帕特里克当驴一样使 |
[20:17] | making him kill people. | 让他去杀人 |
[20:19] | Wouldn’t you do anything to protect your kid? | 你难道不会站出来保护他吗 |
[20:22] | Of course I would. | 我当然会 |
[20:23] | I do all kinds of things for him. | 我愿意为他做任何事 |
[20:28] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么 |
[20:31] | these guys using kids like that, | 那些人这样利用孩子们 |
[20:36] | they got to go. | 他们必须得死 |
[20:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:54] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[20:57] | We’ll be in touch. | 咱们再联系 |
[21:20] | Bet that tastes good, huh? | 这个一定很好吃 对吗 |
[21:29] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[21:33] | Okay, here we go. | 好样的 我们来觉觉 |
[21:36] | Here we go. | 睡觉觉啦 |
[21:50] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[21:51] | If you need to talk, use the phone. | 如果你想谈 打电话 |
[21:53] | This isn’t a phone talk, Walter. | 电话上说不清楚 沃尔特 |
[21:57] | Your wife’s out, right? | 你老婆出去了 对吧 |
[22:02] | Isn’t she something? | 她真是个小乖乖 |
[22:04] | I got a granddaughter a few years older. | 我有一个孙女比她大点儿 |
[22:07] | What can I do for you? | 你有何贵干 |
[22:10] | Have a seat, Walter. | 沃尔特 咱坐下说 |
[22:16] | I spoke to Goodman about Pinkman | 我跟古德曼谈过平克曼的事 |
[22:19] | and this plan of yours. | 还有你的计划 |
[22:24] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:25] | I’m not going to do it. | 我不打算去做 |
[22:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:28] | Because it’s moronic. | 因为这么做太傻了 |
[22:30] | Saul said you’ve done things like this before. | 索尔说你原来这么干过 |
[22:33] | That’s not the moronic part. | 那部分不算傻 |
[22:35] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 那么是什么问题 |
[22:37] | The problem is the boss wouldn’t like it. | 问题是老板可不会满意 |
[22:42] | Saul? | 索尔吗 |
[22:46] | My boss. | 我的老板 |
[22:49] | Your boss. | 也是你的老板 |
[22:53] | This is a professional courtesy. | 我这次来 只是出于礼节 |
[22:55] | No one knows I’m here. Understand? | 没人知道我来过这儿 懂吗 |
[22:58] | But our employer would find out, like always, | 但我们的老板会知道 一直是这样 |
[23:02] | and if Pinkman were arrested, | 而且如果平克曼被抓了 |
[23:04] | he’d take it as a problem. | 他会把这事当成一个问题 |
[23:07] | Walt, you got a good thing going here. | 沃尔特 你现在的生活真的不错了 |
[23:11] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[23:12] | You want to risk it all on one junkie? | 你想拿这一切去冒险救一个瘾君子吗 |
[23:16] | Now, I realize you two have a history, | 我知道你俩过去有交情 |
[23:17] | but this kid’s been on the bubble a while now. | 但这小子现在已经很危险了 |
[23:20] | It’s a long time coming. | 让我想起很久以前的事 |
[23:25] | What is? | 什么事 |
[23:31] | I used to be a beat cop, long time ago, | 很久以前我曾是一名巡逻警察 |
[23:35] | and I’d get called out on domestic disputes all the time. | 我总被派去处理家庭纠纷 |
[23:37] | Hundreds, probably, over the years. | 那些年 加一起差不多数百起吧 |
[23:40] | But there was this one guy, | 但有这么一个人 |
[23:41] | this one piece of shit that I will never forget. | 那个混蛋我永远都不会忘 |
[23:44] | Gordie. He looked like Bo Svenson. | 他叫戈迪 长得有点像博·史文森[橄榄球明星] |
[23:47] | You remember him? | 你记得那人吗 |
[23:48] | Walking Tall? You don’t remember? | 个子高高的 还记得吗 |
[23:51] | No. Anyway… | 不记得算了 反正 |
[23:52] | big boy– 270, 280, | 大块头 270,280磅 |
[23:57] | but his wife– | 他的妻子 |
[23:58] | or whatever she was– | 或无论她是谁 |
[24:00] | his lady was real small, like a bird, | 他的女人吧 简直是小鸟依人 |
[24:04] | wrists like little branches. | 小手腕细得跟树枝一样 |
[24:07] | Hmm. Anyway, | 然后呢 |
[24:09] | my partner and I get called out there every weekend, | 我和搭档每周末都会被叫去调解 |
[24:12] | and one of us would pull her aside and we’d say, | 我们总会把她拉到一边 对她说 |
[24:14] | “Come on, tonight’s the night we press charges.” | 振作起来 今晚我们就要对他正式起诉 |
[24:17] | And this wasn’t one of those | 这不是那种 |
[24:19] | “Deep down he really loves me” Set-ups. | “在心底里他是爱我的”的老情节 |
[24:21] | We got a lot of those, but not this. | 我们碰到过很多 但这案子不是 |
[24:22] | This girl was scared. | 这女孩是真的很害怕 |
[24:24] | She wasn’t going to cross him no way, no how. | 她拿他根本没办法 |
[24:27] | Nothing we could do but pass her off to the EMTs, | 我们能做的只是把她送去急救而已 |
[24:30] | put him in the car, drive him downtown, | 把他叫上车 带到市区 |
[24:32] | throw him in the drunk tank. | 把他扔到酒鬼拘押所 |
[24:34] | He sleeps it off. Next morning, | 让他睡过去 到了第二天早上 |
[24:37] | out he goes– back home. | 照常回家 |
[24:40] | But one night | 但有一晚 |
[24:43] | my partner’s out sick, | 我搭档请了病假 |
[24:45] | and it’s just me. | 就我一个人 |
[24:46] | And the call comes in, | 电话又打来了 |
[24:48] | and it’s the usual crap– | 还是老戏码 |
[24:49] | broken-nose-in-the-shower kind of thing. | 说是”在浴室里摔倒弄破鼻子”之类的 |
[24:52] | So I cuff him, put him in the car, | 我就把他给拷上了 让他上车 |
[24:54] | and away we go. | 把他带走了 |
[24:56] | Only that night… | 只是那晚 |
[24:59] | we’re driving into town, | 我开车带他进市区 |
[25:01] | and this sideways asshole | 这混蛋 |
[25:03] | is in my back seat | 坐在我的后座 |
[25:04] | humming “Danny Boy.” | 哼唱”男孩丹尼.” |
[25:07] | And it just rubbed me wrong. | 我一下就火大了 |
[25:11] | So instead of left, | 本来应该转左 |
[25:13] | I go right, out into nowhere. | 我却转右 把车开到了一个没人的地方 |
[25:15] | And I kneel him down, | 我让他跪下 |
[25:17] | and I put my revolver in his mouth, | 然后把枪塞到他嘴里 |
[25:20] | and I told him, | 我告诉他 |
[25:22] | “This is it. | 就是这样 |
[25:23] | This is how it ends.” | 你今天得死在这里 |
[25:26] | And he’s crying, | 他吓哭了 |
[25:27] | going to the bathroom all over himself, | 屎尿全都吓出来了 |
[25:29] | swearing to God he’s going to leave her alone, | 对天发誓他再也不碰那女孩了 |
[25:32] | screaming… | 尖叫着 |
[25:33] | as much as you can with a gun in your mouth. | 因为枪还塞在他嘴里 |
[25:36] | And I told him to be quiet… | 我叫他安静 |
[25:39] | ’cause I need to think about what I was gong to do here. | 因为我要好好想想接下来该怎么做 |
[25:43] | And of course he got quiet. | 他当然安静下来了 |
[25:46] | Goes still. | 就这样一直安静 |
[25:48] | And real quiet. | 真的很安静 |
[25:51] | Like a dog waiting for dinner scraps. | 像条等剩饭的狗 |
[25:55] | Then we just stood there for a while. | 然后我们原地站了一会儿 |
[25:59] | Me acting like I’m thinking things over, | 我假装在考虑 |
[26:02] | and Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt | 帅哥跪在泥里 |
[26:04] | with shit in his pants. | 屁滚尿流 |
[26:09] | And after a few minutes | 几分钟之后 |
[26:11] | I took the gun out of his mouth, | 我把枪从他嘴里拔了出来 |
[26:14] | and I say, “So help me, if you ever touch her again, | 对他说 “我发誓 你要是再敢碰她” |
[26:17] | “I will such and such and such and such | “我就如此怎样怎样” |
[26:21] | and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.” | “之类的那些话” |
[26:27] | Just a warning? | 只是警告一下他吗 |
[26:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:36] | Just trying to do the right thing. | 只是想要做件好事 |
[26:42] | But two weeks later he killed her. | 可是两周之后 他杀了她 |
[26:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:49] | Caved her head in with the base of a Waring blender. | 用搅拌机砸瘪了她的头 |
[26:55] | We got there, there was so much blood, | 我们赶到的时候 到处都是血 |
[26:57] | you could taste the metal. | 空气里弥漫着铁锈的味道 |
[27:02] | The moral of the story is… | 这个故事告诉我们一个道理 |
[27:06] | I chose a half measure | 我在本该决断的时候 |
[27:09] | when I should have gone all the way. | 采取了姑息折衷 |
[27:17] | I’ll never make that mistake again. | 我绝不会再犯同样的错误 |
[27:29] | No more half measures, Walter. | 别再姑息折衷 沃尔特 |
[27:50] | Man, I don’t get this. | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:52] | I don’t get this at all. | 我搞不明白 |
[27:54] | All I’m seeing is the kid. | 只看到那孩子 |
[27:57] | So where are they? | 他们到哪儿去了 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:01] | They’re always around. | 他们应该在附近的 |
[28:03] | Burgers are getting cold. | 汉堡都快凉了 |
[28:08] | So is it, like, fast? | 这东西 会很快吗 |
[28:14] | Don’t sweat it, all right? You’re just doing what you do. | 别慌 好吗 你只要一切如常就好 |
[28:17] | Nobody’s going to know anything. | 没有人会知道 |
[28:21] | Can I have another bump? | 我能再喝一杯吗 |
[28:23] | You had your bump. | 你已经喝过一杯了 |
[28:25] | We get this thing done. Then you can have all you want. | 事成之后 你要什么都可以 |
[28:28] | Going to need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[28:31] | Take a walk. | 你可以走了 |
[29:11] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[30:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[30:59] | I understand that you have a problem with two of my employees. | 我了解到你跟我的两名雇员之间有些矛盾 |
[31:03] | It is true that they killed one of your associates. | 他们确实杀死了你的一位合伙人 |
[31:07] | It is possible they acted rashly, | 他们的行为可能有些鲁莽 |
[31:10] | but, on the other hand, there was provocation. | 但另一方面 他们也确实受到了挑衅 |
[31:12] | A man was selling on their territory. | 有人在他们地盘上贩毒 |
[31:17] | There is blame on both sides. | 双方都有责任 |
[31:25] | This will go no further. | 此事到此为止 |
[31:27] | It will be settled right here, right now. | 就在此地 此刻解决 |
[31:32] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[31:38] | Wait outside. | 出去等 |
[31:51] | Listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[31:52] | You have one friend in this room. | 这间屋子里 你只有一个朋友 |
[31:54] | This man. | 就是这个人 |
[31:57] | Those men outside | 外面那两个人 |
[31:59] | are my trusted employees, | 是我信任的雇员 |
[32:02] | and when I learned what you intended to do… | 所以当我得知你打算… |
[32:08] | If it wasn’t for this man | 如果不是因为这个人 |
[32:10] | and the respect I have for him, | 以及我对他的尊重 |
[32:12] | I would be dealing with this in a very different way. | 我会以完全不同的方式来处理你 |
[32:16] | You don’t look at him. You look at me. | 别看他 看着我 |
[32:25] | This is what happens now. | 接下来你该这样做 |
[32:27] | My men will come back inside, | 我的人进来以后 |
[32:29] | and you will shake their hands | 你跟他们握手 |
[32:32] | and you will make peace. | 同他们和好 |
[32:34] | And that will be the end of this. | 然后此事到此为止 |
[32:40] | No. | 不 |
[32:43] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[32:45] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[32:47] | They use kids. | 他们利用孩子 |
[32:49] | These assholes of yours, | 你手下这帮混蛋 |
[32:50] | they got an 11-year-old kid doing their killing for them. | 他们派一个11岁的孩子去帮他们杀人 |
[32:53] | You’re supposed to be some kind of reasonable businessman. | 我以为你是个通情达理的生意人 |
[32:56] | This how you do business? | 你就这样做生意的吗 |
[33:00] | You okay with this? | 你不反对他们这样吗 |
[33:01] | You got anything to say here? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[33:18] | Bring them back. | 叫他们进来 |
[33:44] | No more children. | 不许再利用孩子 |
[33:48] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[33:52] | And you. | 还有你 |
[33:58] | You keep the peace. | 不许再闹了 |
[34:04] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[34:08] | Yeah. I’ll keep the peace. | 是 我不会再闹了 |
[34:14] | Shake hands. | 握手 |
[35:00] | Jesse, your actions… | 杰西 你的行为 |
[35:04] | they affect other people. | 会影响到其他人 |
[35:09] | And sometimes | 有些时候 |
[35:12] | compromises have to be made… | 必须学会妥协 |
[35:17] | for the best of reasons. | 理智一点 |
[35:31] | No, Jesse. Jesse! | 别走 杰西 杰西 |
[35:54] | Marie, let the people who get paid to do this, do this. | 玛丽 让那些拿了工钱的来干这活 |
[35:57] | The people who get paid to do this, do a lousy job. | 他们哪有我干的这么上心 |
[36:13] | So I guess this is what you want, huh? | 这就是你想要的 对吧 |
[36:15] | Just lying in a hospital bed, | 躺在医院病床上 |
[36:18] | getting sponge baths from nurses. | 让护士用海绵擦身 |
[36:21] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[36:25] | It’s time to go home, Hank. | 该回家了 汉克 |
[36:26] | How many times I got to tell you, Marie? | 玛丽 还要我说多少次 |
[36:28] | Not till I’m well. | 没痊愈我就不出院 |
[36:36] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你干什么呢 |
[36:40] | I’m just seeing. | 只是看看 |
[36:41] | Seeing what? | 看什么 |
[36:43] | Seeing what I see. | 你觉得我在看什么 |
[36:46] | I’m not at my best here, Marie. | 我现在状态不好 玛丽 |
[36:48] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[36:51] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 不会有变化的 |
[36:53] | I say it will. | 我认为会的 |
[36:56] | I’m in this bed for a reason. | 我住院是有原因的 |
[36:59] | Well, it’s a waste of time. | 你这是浪费时间 |
[37:04] | Besides, what if someone comes in? | 再说了 要是有人进来怎么办 |
[37:06] | Let them. I don’t care if someone walks in. | 随便 我不介意有人进来 |
[37:08] | Marie, what’s wrong with you? | 玛丽 你有毛病吗 |
[37:11] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样好了 |
[37:12] | If I can get the groundhog to see his shadow… | 如果我能让你”重振雄风”的话… |
[37:15] | It’s not going to happen. I’m sorry. | 不可能的 抱歉 |
[37:16] | I’m betting it will, and if he does, | 我打赌它会 如果我赢了 |
[37:19] | you check out of here. | 你就出院 |
[37:22] | I’m not going to bet on whether I get a boner. | 我才不和你赌这个 |
[37:26] | It’s not bet. There’s no bet here. No bet. | 不赌 坚决不赌 |
[37:28] | You afraid you’ll lose? | 你怕输吗 |
[37:29] | You know what? You’re just– | 你知道吗 这真是 |
[37:31] | You’re just being foolish, you know? | 你又在犯傻了 |
[37:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:35] | What’s the point? | 有意义吗 |
[37:36] | The point is… | 意义就是 |
[37:37] | you’re not completely hopeless. | 可以证明你并不是全无希望 |
[37:43] | We have a bet? | 愿意赌了吗 |
[37:47] | You know what? | 既然这样 |
[37:48] | If it’ll get you out of here quicker, | 如果这能让你死心的话 |
[37:51] | you got one minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[37:52] | One minute? | 一分钟吗 |
[37:53] | All right. That’s a cakewalk. | 好 那太简单了 |
[37:55] | Yeah, this is just– | 这真是 |
[37:57] | It’s just sad. I mean– | 真是太悲哀了 |
[37:59] | I really feel sorry for you, Marie, you know? | 我真是同情你 你知道吗 玛丽 |
[38:01] | I really do. It’s just– It’s– | 真的 这真是 |
[38:03] | …pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[38:05] | That’s okay. Keep talking. | 没关系 随便你怎么说 |
[38:07] | Protest. | 抗议吧 |
[38:08] | Struggle. | 挣扎吧 |
[38:11] | Marie, give up. | 玛丽 放弃吧 |
[38:12] | I mean, seriously, it’s… | 我是说真的 这 |
[38:15] | not… | 是 |
[38:17] | going to happen. | 不可能的事 |
[38:44] | Bad day? | 今天过得很糟吗 |
[38:48] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:54] | Anyway, it’s better now. | 不过 现在好多了 |
[39:06] | Tell them you’re busy. | 告诉他们你在忙 |
[39:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:13] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
[39:15] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[39:17] | Slow down. I can’t– | 慢点 我听不清 |
[39:21] | Oh, God. | 什么 |
[39:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:29] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:38] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[39:51] | Let me through. | 让我进去 |
[39:59] | Tomas! | 托马斯 |
[40:01] | No! | 不 |
[40:03] | You have to let me in! Please! | 让我进去 求你了 |
[40:17] | Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing. | 是我 有事留言 |
[40:22] | Jesse, you are now 42 minutes late. | 杰西 你迟到42分钟了 |
[40:27] | I’m starting without you. | 我不等你了 |
[40:34] | – What is wasabi? – Wasabi. Right you are. | -什么是芥末酱 -芥末酱 回答正确 |
[40:36] | “Four-letter Word” For 1,200. | 我选”四字真言” 1200美元的奖励 |
[40:38] | Pilots and musicians know this word… | 飞行员和音乐家都知道这个词… |
[40:41] | Dinner’s almost ready, okay? | 晚饭快好了 |
[40:43] | – Okay. – Kevin. | -知道了 -凯文 |
[40:45] | – What is “Solo”? – That’s the word. | -什么是”单干” -回答正确 |
[40:47] | This guy is good. | 这人很厉害 |
[40:48] | – “Four-letter Word,” 2,000. – “A loud”… | -我选”四字真言” 奖励是2000的词 |
[40:50] | harsh cry; Walt Whitman’s was “Barbaric” | 这词意为哭喊 沃尔特·惠特曼曾描述为”野蛮的” |
[40:54] | – Yell. – What is “Yawp”? | -是”叫喊”吧 -正确答案应该是”什么是嚎叫” |
[40:57] | – Kevin. – What is “Yawp”? | -凯文 -什么是”嚎叫” |
[40:58] | – “Yawp.” – “Tokyo,” 1,200. | -“嚎叫”回答正确 -我选”东京” 奖励为1200 |
[41:00] | What– What the heck’s a “Yawp”? – This crustacean… | 到底什么是”嚎叫” -一种甲壳纲动物… |
[41:04] | Uh, “Yawp” is a yell. | “嚎叫”就是”叫喊”的一种 |
[41:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我离开一下 |
[41:08] | That’s what I said. – Terry. | 那是刚才我说的 -泰瑞 |
[41:10] | – What is crab? – No. | -“蟹”是什么 -不对 |
[41:12] | Uh, okay to use your bathroom, right? | 我能用下你的洗手间吗 |
[41:14] | – “Tokyo” For 1,600. – Okay. | -我选”东京” 奖励是1600 -没问题 |
[41:26] | Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing. | 是我 有事留言 |
[41:40] | Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing. | 是我 有事留言 |
[41:44] | Look, I hope you’re not waiting for an apology, | 听着 你最好不是在生我的气 |
[41:47] | because I did not rat you out. | 因为我没有出卖你 |
[41:50] | I was looking out for your best interest as well as my own, | 我百分之百坚持我的观点 并且 |
[41:53] | and I stand by my decision 100%, | 我认为这是最好的解决方法 |
[41:56] | so we’ll just have to agree to disagree. | 求同存异也是允许的吧 |
[42:01] | Anyway, just call me back. | 总之 给我回电话 |
[42:07] | So the TV turns itself off, huh? | 你以为电视会自己关掉吗 |
[42:09] | – Yeah. – Oh, I’ll get it. | -是啊 -我来关 |
[42:14] | But frist, more details on our top story | 首先 让我们来关注一下今天的头条 |
[42:17] | *******on the murder of a young boy in the South Valley. | 南谷的年轻男童谋杀案的后续报道 |
[42:20] | Police have yet to release a statement, | 警方尚未发表声明 |
[42:22] | but sources indicate | 但有消息指出 |
[42:23] | that 11-year-old Tomas Cantillo | 昨晚有匿名人士向警方举报 |
[42:25] | may have been the victim of a gang-related execution. | 十一岁男童托马斯·坎蒂罗 |
[42:29] | An anonymous tip brought police to a playground | 在4700区第八大道的公园里 |
[42:31] | on the 4700 block of 8th Avenue late last night. | 惨遭帮派处决 |
[42:35] | Paramedics were called to the scene | 医务人员随即赶到现场 |
[42:37] | but were unable to revive the boy. | 但仍无法挽救男童 |
[42:39] | A gruesome crime, | 真是可怕的罪行 |
[42:40] | Can you turn that off? | 能把电视关了吗 |
[42:42] | …and yet another casualty in what appears to be | 这是自加强打击 |
[42:44] | – the city’s ongoing struggle – Walt? | -城市毒品犯罪以来 -沃尔特 |
[42:46] | against drugs and the gangs that peddle them. | 发生的又一起黑帮贩毒而导致的惨案 |
[42:49] | We’ll be passing along detail– | 我们会持续为您带来最新消息 |
[42:57] | Give your dad– | 给你爸 |
[42:59] | I’m sorry. It’s just, | 很抱歉 |
[43:01] | they’ve been talking about that all day, and it’s just… | 他们整天都在说这个 有点 |
[43:05] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:09] | Hey, uh, did you know your dad and I | 你知道我和你爸 |
[43:11] | are thinking about maybe starting a business together? | 在考虑打算合伙做生意吗 |
[43:16] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[43:18] | What kind of business? | 什么生意 |
[43:20] | Um, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:21] | We’re thinking maybe a car wash. | 可能开个洗车行吧 |
[43:23] | What do you mean? Like the one you used to work in? | 你是指 你以前打工的那种地方吗 |
[43:28] | I’m sorry. I– I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[46:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[46:28] | Run. | 跑 |