Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Yo, I thought I was going to see some, like, vaginas. 不是说看阴道吗
[00:18] I didn’t say she actually painted vaginas. 我没说她画的是阴道
[00:22] I said 我是说
[00:24] some of her paintings 她画的东西
[00:25] looked like vaginas. 看着像阴道
[00:29] Uh, seriously? 真的吗
[00:31] Not even close. 这差的太远了吧
[00:34] Georgia O’Keeffe painted all kinds of stuff. 乔治亚·欧姬芙能画出任何东西
[00:38] Everyday items, her surroundings. 她周围的任何事物
[00:42] Some of it evoked an erotic nature. 有些作品能唤起人的性欲
[00:48] It’s who she was. 这就是她
[00:51] Not like any vagina I ever saw. 我见过的阴道没一个长这样的
[00:55] This chick have medical issues? 她精神正常吗
[00:59] This particular painting– 这幅画…
[01:01] …is of a door. 是扇门
[01:05] Any other doors we can check out? 这儿还有其他门可以看看吗
[01:07] Like, real ones or… 比如真的门…
[01:13] You know, I-I-I don’t get it. 我还是没搞明白
[01:16] Why would anyone paint a picture of a door 为什么有人会画门
[01:19] over and over again, like, dozens of times? 还不厌其烦地画那么多次
[01:22] But it wasn’t the same. 因为都不一样啊
[01:24] Uh, yeah, it was. 不 那都一样
[01:26] It was the same subject, but it was different every time. 虽然主题都是门 但作品是在变化的
[01:29] The light was different. 每次的灯光不同
[01:30] Her mood was different. 每次画家的心情不同
[01:31] She saw something new every time she painted it. 她每次作画 都有新的元素
[01:34] And that’s not psycho to you? 这还不算神经病吗
[01:37] Well, then, why should we do anything more than once? 照你这说法 那我们为什么要反复做同一件事
[01:41] Should I just smoke this one cigarette? 那我是不是该只抽这一支烟
[01:43] Maybe we should only have sex once if it’s the same thing. 或者只做一次爱
[01:47] Whoa, no– 别
[01:49] Should we just watch one sunset? 只看得到一次日落吗
[01:51] Or live just one day. 还是只活一天
[01:55] Because it’s new every time. 因为每天都是崭新的
[01:57] Each time, it’s a different experience. 每次都是新的经历
[01:58] Okay, fine. 好了 行了
[02:01] I guess the cow skull pictures were cool, 我觉得那幅牛的头骨还好
[02:05] but a door? 但门的话
[02:07] I will say it again. 我还是那看法
[02:09] A door. 一扇门
[02:13] Why not a door? 门怎么了嘛
[02:14] Sometimes you get fixated on something, 有时你对事物恋恋不忘
[02:16] and you might not even get why. 而你却可能不知道为什么
[02:19] You open yourself up and go with the flow, 你发散思维 顺其自然地展开想象
[02:21] wherever the universe takes you. 天马行空地想象
[02:24] Okay, so the universe took her to a door, 好吧 然后她天马行空地想到了门
[02:29] and she got all obsessed with it 还迷恋上了门
[02:31] and just had to paint it 20 times until it was perfect. 还强迫自己画了20次 直到它完美无缺
[02:36] No, I wouldn’t say that. Nothing’s perfect. 我可没这么说 因为人无完人 金无足赤
[02:38] Yeah? 是吗
[02:43] Oh, yeah. 有的
[02:45] Some things. 有些事就很完美
[03:01] Oh, that was so sweet, 真甜蜜
[03:02] I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. 不过我刚才呕吐了一点在嘴里
[03:06] You can’t admit just for once that I’m right. 要你承认一次我是对的就那么难吗
[03:09] Come on. 有那么难吗
[03:10] That O’Keeffe lady kept trying over and over 那叫欧姬芙的女人一次又一次地在尝试
[03:14] until that stupid door was perfect. 直到把那烂门画到最完美
[03:18] No. That door was her home, and she loved it. 不 那门代表她的家 她对它有感情
[03:22] To me, that’s about making that feeling last. 对我而言 最重要的就是留住那种感觉
[03:59] All right, here we go. You ready? 好了 要开始了 准备好了吗
[04:06] Come on, give me a step. Give me one step. 加油 走一步 一步就好
[04:15] Nope. 不行
[04:16] Nope, that’s it. Take me up. 不行 不行 拉我上去
[04:18] You can do this, Hank. 汉克 你能行的
[04:19] Come on, it’s supposed to hurt. 加油 痛是正常的
[04:21] Pain is weakness leaving your body. 要重新走路当然很痛
[04:24] Pain is my foot in your ass, Marie. 我一脚揣你屁股里才叫痛 玛丽
[04:25] Hey, if you can get your leg up that high, I say go for it. 要你的脚真能抬那么高 尽管放马过来
[04:28] – Take me up. Take me up. – All right, coffee break. -拉我上去 上去 -好 休息一下
[04:30] We’re gonna let you rest for a minute, 休息一分钟
[04:31] and then we’re gonna try it again. 然后再来一次
[04:33] Never mind about your coffee break. 不用了
[04:34] Take me up. I’m done. I’m done. 赶紧拉我上去 疼死我了 我受够了
[04:39] Well, this picked up a very left-off. 好吧 脱下来吧
[04:41] Come on, Uncle Hank. You can do it. 加油 汉克叔叔 你能行的
[04:44] How else are you going to get out of here? 不然你怎么出得了院
[04:46] Don’t you have any friends? 你就没有朋友吗
[04:47] I mean Jesus, find something better to do. 天 你就没正事做吗
[04:49] I don’t need everyone staring at me 我不需要你们看到我被挂在这儿
[04:50] hanging here like a camel’s ball sack. 像骆驼的驼峰一样
[04:53] Hank, he just wants to be supportive. 汉克 他只是想给你点鼓励
[04:56] It’s all right. 没关系
[05:01] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[05:03] Okay? I’ll be right back. 好吗 我很快回来
[05:06] You gonna get me out of here sometime today? 你们打算什么时候把我弄下来
[05:11] Sky– 斯凯
[05:16] We got our first bill, 我收到账单了
[05:18] and, you know, if you’re still insistent– 如果你还坚持…
[05:20] I am. 当然坚持
[05:29] Prepare yourself. 作好准备
[05:37] They’re gonna start coming in weekly like that, so… 接下来每周都会有账单 所以
[05:41] Okay. 没问题
[05:42] You’re sure you can do this? 你确定你能搞定吗
[05:47] Yeah. 是的
[06:25] I’ll do that. 我来吧
[06:30] What the hell, man? 这是干嘛
[06:33] What, I can’t work a scale now? 现在连量都不让我来了吗
[06:37] This is bullshit. 这太他妈扯淡了
[06:38] Just say it. 你就直说了吧
[06:40] Just say the words. 直说了吧
[06:41] – You think I’m stealing. – Shhh. -你认为我偷东西 -嘘
[06:59] Walk with who you are. 走你自己的路
[07:02] That was a phrase my sponsor used to use with me 我以前的赞助者经常这么对我说
[07:05] back when I first started coming to meetings. 那还是我刚参加戒毒互助会的时候
[07:07] It’s probably just a different way of saying “Be yourself.” 这可能是”做你自己”的另一种说法罢了
[07:10] Right? 对吧
[07:13] But this idea of “Walk” 但这个”走”法
[07:16] also tells me 还告诉我
[07:17] that I have to move forward. 生活还将继续
[07:20] Always good advice, at least for me. 他总是给我有用的忠告
[07:22] I see we have some new people here at group, 我看这里来了些新人
[07:25] a couple new faces. 新面孔
[07:27] Let’s see some hands. 举个手
[07:29] First time? 谁是新来的
[07:38] Great. Welcome. 好的 欢迎
[07:40] Maybe we can go around, introduce ourselves. 我们可以轮流自我介绍下
[07:43] Say whatever’s on your mind. 想到什么尽管说
[07:45] How about you? You want to start us off? 从你开始怎么样 可以吗
[07:50] Yeah. My name is Andrea… and, uh… 可以 我叫安德里亚
[07:59] We don’t bite. No judgments. 我们又不会咬人 不会做评判
[08:02] You can be as open and honest as you want to be. 你可以畅所欲言
[08:07] Honestly, I don’t want to be here. 老实说 我不想来这
[08:14] All right. Fair enough. 好吧 够诚实
[08:16] Who else had their hand up? 还有谁有话要说
[08:23] Hey. ‘Sup? 你好
[08:25] My name’s Jesse. 我是杰西
[08:28] Why, hello. 你好
[08:29] My name is Brandon. 我叫布兰登
[08:32] And this is, I believe, Peter? 我想这位是彼得吧
[08:35] Right. I’m Peter. How are you? 没错 我是彼得 你好
[08:46] Look, I just wanted to give you a heads up. 知会你们一声
[08:49] It’s gonna get a little slower smuggling product 偷运毒品的事可能要缓一缓
[08:52] with Grandpa Anus watching every move I make. 臭老头在监视我的一举一动
[08:55] But don’t worry. I’ll keep it flowing. 别担心 我会搞定的
[08:58] – Great. – Right on. -好的 -很好
[09:00] Yeah. 那好
[09:01] So how’s it selling? 卖的怎么样
[09:04] Mad volume? 很好吧
[09:05] Yeah. It’s, uh… 是的 情况…
[09:09] You know, it’s, um… 你知道的…
[09:12] It’s not so good. 不怎么样
[09:14] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:16] How much have you sold? 你卖了多少
[09:18] I sold a teenth. 1.75克
[09:19] One teenth? 1.75克
[09:21] That’s it? 就这么点吗
[09:23] Yeah. 是的
[09:24] To who? 卖谁了
[09:25] To him. 他
[09:29] Look, it’s not so easy selling to these people. 听着 卖给这些人可不太容易
[09:32] They’re here trying to better themselves. 他们都是些想改过自新的人
[09:34] Yeah, there’s, like, positivity and stuff going on here. 肯定是这样的 就这么回事
[09:37] I’m out risking my ass to get product for you two, 我在外面拼上性命给你们俩搞来毒品
[09:41] and you’re too pussy to sell? 而你们两个孬种却卖不掉
[09:44] You’re pathetic. 可怜虫
[09:47] You know what? I want it back. All of it. 把货都给我 全部都给我
[09:50] I’ll sell it myself. 我自己卖
[09:52] Come on, man. Don’t be like that. 得了 伙计 别这样
[09:54] Selling to these people, 卖毒品给这些人
[09:55] it’s like shooting a baby in the face. 就像用枪打婴儿
[09:57] It’s not natural. 太难下手了
[09:58] Yeah, Jesse, it’s not easy like you think. 没错 杰西 没你想的那么容易
[10:00] I’ll show you exactly how easy it is. 那我就证明给你们看那有多容易
[10:24] Oh, hey. Sorry. 对不起
[10:25] No. Go ahead. 没关系 继续
[10:26] It’s Andrea, right? 是安德里亚吗
[10:29] Yeah. 是的
[10:31] Hey, um, my name’s Jesse, 你好 我是杰西
[10:33] and, uh, I don’t really want to be here, either. 我也不想呆在这里
[10:43] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:06] Aunt Marie’s coming to dinner? 玛丽姨妈要来吃晚饭吗
[11:09] No. 她不来
[11:11] Your dad is. 你爸爸要来
[11:18] How’d you get her to sleep so quick? 你有什么窍门让她这么快入睡
[11:20] Are you that boring? 是不是因为你很无聊
[11:23] I’m comforting. 我让她感到安逸
[11:26] I’m a comforting presence. 她觉得在我怀里很安逸
[11:32] There we go. 睡吧
[11:34] Shh, shh. 乖
[11:39] Hey, so check it out. 看
[11:40] Huh? 什么
[11:42] See what that means? 知道这意味着什么吗
[11:44] Check out the date. 看看日期
[11:46] Next Thursday is officially six months 我正式宣布 到下周四
[11:48] that I have had my learner’s, 我持初学驾照就有半年了
[11:51] which means I can get my provisional 表示我可以领到临时驾照
[11:54] and start driving by myself. 可以自己开车了
[11:58] Since when? 什么时候的事儿
[11:59] You don’t turn 16 for two more months. 你还有两个月才满十六周岁呢
[12:01] It doesn’t matter. It’s a provisional. 这是临时的 年龄无所谓
[12:03] Look it up. They changed the law, like, 10 years ago. 查查 法律修改过了 10年前的事了
[12:06] Oh, yeah? Well, I didn’t vote for that. 是吗 我当时可没投赞成票
[12:08] Doesn’t matter if you voted for it. 你投不投票无所谓
[12:10] It’s the law. 法律就是法律
[12:12] So both of you start thinking 所以你俩可以开始想想
[12:13] about what kind of car you want to buy me. 打算给我买辆什么样的车了
[12:16] I think I’d be good with either 要是有老款IROC跑车或者福特野马
[12:18] an old IROC or a ‘Stang. 我就满意了
[12:21] Ah, a ‘Stang. 福特野马啊
[12:25] How about something with playing cards in the spokes? 车轮辐板上有扑克牌的怎么样
[12:28] Makes a nice motor-y sound, you know? 可以发出嗤嗤声
[12:34] Aha, dad. You’re not gonna get off that easy. 要打发我可没那么容易
[12:37] Well, I– I think that this is, um– 我想这件事…
[12:41] We should probably table this discussion for later. 过会儿再来讨论
[12:45] Your dad and I have a couple things 你爸爸和我有些事
[12:46] we need to talk about, so– 要谈 所以…
[12:48] Okay. 好的
[12:51] A 1971 Mach 1 fastback 1971年款 340马力 快背设计
[12:55] in Grabber Lime 绿黄色
[12:57] with a shaker hood. 前盖要带振动系统的
[12:59] ‘Stang. 福特野马
[13:01] I want to write that down so I don’t forget. 我要写下来免得忘了
[13:03] Oh, darn it. No pencil! 郁闷 没笔
[13:31] What is Ice Station Zebra Associates? 北极斑马科考站合作人是怎么回事
[13:36] It’s a loan-out. It’s fine. 是外贷 没问题的
[13:40] Whose loan-out? 外贷给谁
[13:42] It’s fine. Really. 没事的 真的
[13:46] I…have a guy. 我有个熟人
[13:49] Okay. 那
[13:51] Um, does your guy know 你的熟人知道
[13:54] the tax code and regulations in New Mexico? 新墨西哥州的所得税的法律法规吗
[13:57] ‘Cause there’s very specific paperwork 因为这笔钱每季度都要查
[13:59] that has to be submitted quarterly on this. 而且还要明细上报
[14:01] Yes. My guy is a top…guy. 他知道 我这个熟人是个…行家
[14:05] Who is he? 他是谁
[14:06] Uh. What’s his name? 叫什么名字
[14:07] What are his qualifications? 他够格吗
[14:08] Walt, 沃尔特
[14:09] this money has to be unimpeachable 这笔钱到汉克和玛丽手里时
[14:14] when it reaches Hank and Marie. 必须是正当的
[14:17] And it is. It will be. 这笔钱是正当的 现在是将来也是
[14:19] But how do I know that? 可你叫我怎么放心
[14:21] I mean, apparently, you can’t even tell me the man’s name. 你连这个人的名字都不能告诉我
[14:23] Oh. Jesus. 老天
[14:24] Skyler, do you really want to know? 斯凯勒 你真的想知道吗
[14:27] I mean, do you really want to know? 我是说 当真想知道吗
[14:33] Really? 真想吗
[15:06] Hello. Welcome. 你们好 欢迎
[15:09] What a pleasure it is to have you. 很荣幸见到你
[15:11] I’m just gonna call you Skyler, if that’s okay. 可以的话 我就叫你斯凯勒了
[15:13] It’s a lovely name. 名字很可爱
[15:14] Reminds me of a big beautiful sky. 让我想起晴空万里
[15:18] Walt never told me how lucky he was– 沃尔特从没告诉过我他有多幸运
[15:20] prior to recent unfortunate events. 当然 最近发生了点小意外
[15:23] Clearly, his taste in women 显然 他选女人
[15:24] is the same as his taste in lawyers– 和选律师是同样的品味
[15:26] only the very best 只选最好的
[15:28] with just the right amount of dirty. 同时也是有点肮脏的
[15:32] That’s a joke. 开玩笑呢
[15:33] That’s a joke. 开玩笑呢
[15:36] It’s funny because you are so clearly very classy. 挺有趣 因为很显然 你的格调很高
[15:38] Here. Please, sit down. 来吧 请坐
[15:41] So Walt tells me 沃尔特告诉我
[15:43] that you have some concerns I can alleviate. 我可以帮你消除一些顾虑
[15:46] Uh, yes, I do. I have… 是的 我有
[15:50] concerns. 顾虑
[15:52] If we’re going to go down this road, 如果我们要继续这么下去
[15:55] and clearly we are for the sake of my brother-in-law. 当然 是为了我的妹夫着想
[15:59] I’ve heard about him. 我听说了他的事
[16:00] He’s an American hero. 他是真英雄
[16:04] At any rate, I need some assurances 至少 我需要一些保证
[16:07] that we’re gonna go about this in a manner 确保我们所办之事是
[16:09] that is extremely safe and cautious. 安全谨慎的
[16:11] Fair enough. I’ll walk you through the process. 可以理解 我来给你梳理一遍程序
[16:15] First step is something 第一步
[16:16] we like to call money laundering, all right? 我们把它叫做洗钱
[16:19] Take your money, represented by, say, these jelly beans. 我们拿了你们的钱 就用这些豆粒糖来代表
[16:23] – You know, I’m a bookkeeper– – Then I– -我是会计 -然后…
[16:25] …so I actually know what money laundering is. 所以我知道什么是洗钱
[16:30] – Well… – Yeah. -好吧 -没错
[16:32] And, as with most things, 正如大部分事情一样
[16:34] the devil is in the details. 细节决定成败
[16:36] So to begin with, 我首先要知道
[16:38] what are we saying is the source of this money? 这笔钱的来路 我们要怎么说
[16:41] That’s simple. 这很简单
[16:42] Walt here actually came up with a great story 沃尔特编了个很好的故事
[16:45] about gambling winnings. 说是赌赢的钱
[16:47] Blackjack, right? Some card counting? 21点 对吧 算牌
[16:49] Well, actually, that was Skyler’s idea. 其实 这是斯凯勒的主意
[16:52] Well, 好吧
[16:55] you grow more gorgeous by the minute. 你真是越来越魅力四射了
[16:57] Well, there you have it. 那么就是这样
[16:59] I’ll generate false currency transaction reports out the wazoo. 我会伪造大量的现金转帐记录
[17:03] as well as the necessary W-2Gs. 这与填写赌博所得收入的表格同等重要
[17:06] I know a couple casino managers 我认识几个赌场经理
[17:08] who will jump at the chance to report false losses. 他们会抓住机会上报伪造的亏损
[17:11] It’s a win-win for everyone. 这是双赢的局面
[17:13] Yeah, but you can’t sell that for very long. 是可以这样 但可不是长久之计
[17:16] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Way ahead of you. 没错 我早想到了
[17:18] We declare just enough so as not to arouse suspicion, 我们部分申报纳税到不引起怀疑就够了
[17:22] then Walt’s one-time winnings become seed money 然后沃尔特赢得这笔钱就成了
[17:25] for an investment. 一项投资的本钱
[17:27] Investment in what? 投资什么
[17:28] Drum roll please. Wait for it. 隆重的时刻到来 听我告诉你
[17:30] Laser tag. 激光枪战游戏
[17:34] Laser tag. 激光枪战游戏
[17:35] 7,000 square feet of rollicking fun 7000平方英尺的游乐场
[17:38] in the heart of northern Bernlillo County. 开在伯纳利欧县北部中心地带
[17:41] Laser tag? 激光枪战游戏
[17:43] Yeah. There’s guns and glow lights and– 是啊 枪枝弹药 火光大炮
[17:46] Kids wear the vests, 穿着防弹背心的小孩儿
[17:48] and they have to split into teams– 互相组队…
[17:49] Right. No, actually, I know what it is. 我知道那是什么
[17:51] It’s just that in relation to Walt, it’s– 只是把这与沃尔特联系起来
[17:54] I mean, it doesn’t make any sense. 不太靠谱
[17:57] It makes more sense than you two being together. 这比说你们俩是一对儿靠谱多了
[18:00] I’m still trying to figure out how that happened. 我始终想不通你俩是怎么走到一起的
[18:02] Do you even know Walt? I mean… 你很了解沃尔特吗
[18:04] how would he of all people buy a laser tag business? 他怎么可能做起激光枪战游戏这种生意
[18:07] It doesn’t add up. 和他身份不符
[18:09] It adds up perfectly. Walt’s a scientist. 和他身份正合适 沃尔特是科学家
[18:11] Scientists love lasers. 科学家喜欢激光
[18:14] Plus they got bumper boats, so– 况且还有碰碰船呢
[18:16] Hey, everybody. 嘿 大伙儿知道吗
[18:18] Walt suddenly decided to invest in laser tag. 沃尔特突然决定投资激光枪战游戏了
[18:21] Just out of the blue. 纯粹是异想天开
[18:23] Really? That’s what we’re supposed to tell people, 像这样吗 我们就这样告诉别人
[18:26] our family, our friends, the government? 我们的家人 朋友 政府
[18:29] Let me bottom line this for you. 我来给你明确一下
[18:31] You don’t need to be involved. 你不必牵涉其中
[18:33] Because I’ve been doing this for a lot of years– 因为我干这行已经好多年了
[18:36] successfully, believe it or not– 没有你的帮助 我也很成功
[18:38] without your help. 信不信由你
[18:41] So thank you for stopping by. 感谢两位前来
[19:02] You want a beer or something? 要来瓶啤酒还是别的
[19:05] Or something. 别的
[19:07] What do you mean? 你有什么别的
[19:10] Like beer. 比如啤酒
[19:13] I’m clean out of anything else. 我戒了毒 没别的了
[19:17] Even if I wasn’t, we’re not supposed to. 即使我有别的 我们也不该吸
[19:21] Yeah. 是啊
[19:23] I’ve heard it over 我听这话已经一遍
[19:25] and over 一遍
[19:27] and over again. 又一遍了
[19:32] You know, don’t you think it’s ridiculous 你觉不觉得很荒谬
[19:34] that society says beer is okay 这个社会允许我们喝啤酒
[19:38] and a little hit of something sweet is wrong? 来点劲爆的就不行
[19:43] I mean… 我是指
[19:45] what’s the point of shutting yourself off completely 为什么要忍着不吸那些
[19:47] from something that lifts you off the ground? 能让人飘飘欲仙的东西
[19:55] I spend so much energy 我花了很大的精力
[19:58] fighting the urge not to use, 压制自己想吸的欲望
[20:03] and I feel like crap because of it. 但感觉很糟
[20:09] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[20:12] What? 什么
[20:15] I can’t get caught using again. 我不能再被发现复吸
[20:23] See, the thing is… not to get caught. 那别被抓住就行了
[20:32] You ever try that blue stuff that’s going around? 你试过那个蓝色的货吗
[20:38] Just a little gas in the tank, 小吸一口
[20:40] and suddenly… 一瞬间
[20:44] everything is interesting. 一切变得无与伦比
[20:49] Man, I wish I can make that feeling last. 我多希望这种感觉可以一直持续下去
[20:56] Like I said, I got nothing here. 我刚说了 这儿什么都没有
[21:02] What if I could get some? 要是我能弄点儿来呢
[21:13] Mommy! Mommy! 妈咪 妈咪
[21:14] Hey, B! 嘿 小布
[21:15] Oh, your nana brought you home early. 奶奶早早儿把你领回来了
[21:20] Grandma, I thought you were keeping Brock today. 奶奶 我以为今天布鲁克去你那儿
[21:23] I was. Then I saw your car. 是的 但我看见你的车
[21:26] I thought you had a meeting. 你不是去戒毒互助会了吗
[21:28] I did, but we changed the time. 对 改时间了
[21:31] Grandma, this is Jesse. 外婆 这是杰西
[21:33] He’s from the meeting. 互助会的成员
[21:34] He’s like a sponsor. 算是发起者
[21:36] Jesse, this is Grandma. 杰西 这是外婆
[21:54] Jesse, this is Brock. 杰西 这是布鲁克
[21:58] So, you, uh… 这么说 你…
[22:00] You have a kid, huh? 你有孩子
[22:02] What’s up? 你好吗
[22:04] Brock, huh? 布鲁克是吗
[22:07] That’s a cool name. 这名字真酷
[22:10] Here. Give it up. 来 击掌
[22:23] Brock is almost 6. 布鲁克快满6岁了
[22:25] You okay with kids? 你不讨厌孩子吧
[22:27] What? Yeah, he’s cool. 啥 不 他挺好的
[22:32] Okay, Brock is gonna go play in his room 好 我们大人说话
[22:34] while the big people talk. 布鲁克回房间去玩
[22:36] He’s gonna go play with his Legos and his cars 去玩乐高积木和小汽车
[22:39] – Say “Bye, Jesse.” – Bye, Jesse. -说”杰西再见” -杰西再见
[22:53] Safe and cautious, that’s all I’m asking, 我所要求的 不过是谨慎安全
[22:55] and that man is neither. 那个人却完全不靠谱
[22:59] I’ll admit, he comes across like a circus clown. 我承认 他看起来就像个小丑
[23:04] But he actually knows what he’s doing. 但他知道自己在做什么
[23:05] Safe and cautious is you 你完全不要牵连进来
[23:07] not being involved in this at all. 这才是谨慎安全
[23:09] Well, it’s a little late on that. 那可有点来不及了
[23:11] This is what happens when you decide 你用制毒赚的钱付家里账单开始
[23:13] to pay our bills with drug money. 我已是共犯
[23:20] Skyler, this isn’t just about what happened before. 斯凯勒 这事涉及的不止是之前的事情
[23:28] My involvement in this is ongoing. 我现在正越陷越深
[23:34] Understand? 你明白吗
[23:37] I can’t just quit. 没有回头路可走了
[23:41] I have something of a contract. 我签了某种算得上合同的东西
[23:44] It’s all very safe and professional and structured. 非常安全 专业 组织严密
[23:50] I can’t simply quit. 我不可能轻易脱身
[24:02] Where are you going? 你往哪儿开
[24:19] If you’re gonna launder money, Walt, 沃尔特 如果你一定要洗钱
[24:22] at least do it right. 至少得选对方式
[24:44] You worked here four years. 你在这里工作过4年
[24:46] It’s a business you understand. 了解这个行业
[24:48] It’s a story people will believe. 人们会相信
[24:50] Not laser tag. This. 激光枪战不靠谱 这个靠谱
[24:53] This is what we buy. 这才是我们该买的
[24:57] You. 你
[25:00] This is what you buy. 这才是你该买的
[25:32] Hey, uh, Jesse, right? 杰西是吧
[25:36] Brandon. Peter. 布兰登 彼得
[25:38] How goes it? Hanging in there? 最近怎么样 混得还成
[25:39] Please, just… Dumb ass. 得了省省吧 蠢猪
[25:43] Sorry, man. I was trying to keep it on the DL. 不好意思伙计 我是想打打掩护
[25:46] So you and that girl, you do the deed yet? 你和那个妞 搞成了吗
[25:51] Do what? 搞什么
[25:52] You know, sell to her. 你知道的 就是把货卖给她
[25:58] What are you two even doing here? 你们两个跑来干嘛
[26:02] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:03] You can’t get your nut up to sell. 既然你们没本事把货卖出去
[26:06] What’s the point of even coming? 还跑来干嘛
[26:08] Homie, I’m on, like, step 5. 老兄 我已经进行到第五步了
[26:10] Deuce, yo. 我也是
[26:12] I’m catching up. 我正迎头赶上呢
[26:19] Whatever. 随你们便吧
[26:21] Later. 回见
[26:27] Dude needs to come into the fold. 哥们得赶紧了
[26:32] Yep. 就是
[26:34] Oh, you know what, 知道吗
[26:36] I have magical powers. 我可有超能力哦
[26:39] You want to see? 要不要看
[26:43] Ready? 准备好了吗
[26:47] That’s not real. 不是真的
[26:48] It is real. 是真的
[26:50] All right, do you want to see something that’s real? 你要看真的吗
[26:52] Look at this. Watch this. 看这个 瞧仔细了
[26:55] Ready? 准备好了
[27:02] You like that? 喜欢吗
[27:04] That’s science and stuff. Makes it do that. 这叫科学 科学规律使然
[27:09] Do it again. 再来一次
[27:10] Let Jesse eat his dinner, Brock. 让杰西吃饭吧 布鲁克
[27:12] It’s okay. 没关系
[27:13] It’s okay. 没关系
[27:14] Want to see it again? 要再看一遍吗
[27:15] Could you do a trick with firecrackers? 你会用鞭炮变戏法吗
[27:18] Firecrackers. 鞭炮
[27:20] You know, I don’t have any firecrackers on me. 这个 我身上没带鞭炮
[27:24] Who does tricks with firecrackers? 谁会用鞭炮变戏法
[27:25] Tomás 托马斯
[27:27] Tomás does tricks with firecrackers, huh? 托马斯会用鞭炮变戏法
[27:30] Who’s Tomás? 托马斯是谁
[27:32] He’s my kid brother. 我家小弟
[27:33] Yeah? 是嘛
[27:35] And we don’t talk about him. 我们不怎么提他
[27:37] Come on. Eat your food, Brock. 乖 吃饭吧 布鲁克
[27:43] Can I have a chip? 我可以吃根薯条吗
[27:44] I’m gonna steal your chip. 我要偷你的薯条了
[27:46] Hey, that’s mine. 嘿 那是我的
[27:50] That’s it? That’s what you want to buy? 就这个吗 这就是你要买的产业
[27:52] People will believe it at least. 这个至少比较可信
[27:55] I worked here for four years. 我在这里工作过4年
[27:57] Wax on, wax off. Was that you? 打蜡 去蜡 这是你干的吗
[27:59] Hey, how come you guys always get with the air freshener, huh? 为什么你们总给车里喷空气清新剂呢
[28:03] I explicitly say I want no air freshener, 我特地嘱咐说不要喷空气清新剂
[28:05] and every time I drive away 每次来取车的时候
[28:07] smelling like an Alpine whore house. 车里都香得跟妓院似的
[28:11] All due respect, I don’t see it. So I vote, I vote no. 无意冒犯 我看不出哪里好 所以不行
[28:14] Makes a better story than your laser tag. 比你那激光枪战靠谱一些
[28:17] Is that you talking or Yoko Ono? 这是你的意思还是你家那位的主意
[28:20] She has a point. 她说的有道理
[28:22] It makes more sense that I invest right here. 我投资这里更说得通
[28:25] Based on her years of experience in money laundering, I suppose. 说得好像她洗了很多年的钱一样
[28:29] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[28:31] If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. 只要功夫深 什么故事都能真
[28:33] I once convinced a woman that I was Kevin Costner. 我曾让一个女人相信我就是凯文·科斯纳
[28:36] And it worked because I believed it. 诀窍就是自己要深信不疑
[28:39] It has nothing to do with the story. 跟故事好不好没关系
[28:42] Besides, this dump isn’t gonna work 另外 这破地方压根不成
[28:44] because it doesn’t have a Danny. 因为这里没有丹尼
[28:46] Okay? There’s no Danny here. 懂吗 这里没有丹尼
[28:49] What in God’s name is a Danny? 这个他妈的丹尼是谁
[28:51] Danny runs the laser tag. 丹尼是激光枪战游乐场的老板
[28:54] Danny is the guy who had a vision. 他是个眼光独特的人
[28:56] Where others saw a dirt lot, 别人只看到一堆破烂
[28:58] he saw black lights, rubber aliens, 他却能看到黑光灯 塑胶外星人
[29:01] teenagers running around with ray guns, right? 青少年拿着激光枪跑来跑去 懂吗
[29:03] It was like Bugsy Siegel in the desert. 就像沙漠里的毕斯·西格尔[美国黑帮老大]
[29:06] And when the stock market took a shit and Danny got into trouble, 股票崩盘以后 丹尼有麻烦了
[29:09] he went searching for exactly the type of situation 他就开始寻找我们这种
[29:12] that we’re offering. 合作伙伴
[29:13] Danny will look the other way to keep his dream afloat. 丹尼是懂得变通 从而实现梦想的人
[29:17] In other words, Danny can be trusted completely. 换句话说 丹尼完全可以信任
[29:21] That guy… the guy with the eyebrows that won’t quit… 那家伙 看眉毛就是个直肠子
[29:25] is he a Danny? 能做丹尼吗
[29:27] You buy this place, 你买下这地方
[29:29] all you got is a big building that squirts water. 就是一幢会喷水的大楼
[29:32] You got no Danny here. 这里没有丹尼
[29:46] You want to stay for dinner? 想留下吃晚饭吗
[29:49] Yeah. 想
[29:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:53] What time is it? 几点了
[29:57] Early still. 还早呢
[30:02] So… 那么
[30:06] What? 什么
[30:09] I thought maybe, 我在想
[30:11] if you’re holding, 如果你不走的话
[30:13] we can do something. 我们或许可以做点什么
[30:16] What? 做什么
[30:18] You know, that blue stuff you were talking about? 就是 之前你提到的蓝色的那货
[30:22] Maybe you had a line on some. 或许你手头有点
[30:24] Wait. Whoa. What? 等等 你说什么
[30:29] I thought you said the kid is coming home. 你不是说孩子快回来了吗
[30:32] Yeah, in a few hours. 没错 不是还有几个小时吗
[30:35] And you seriously want to get high? 所以你真的想嗑药
[30:37] I don’t know what you’re getting so pissed about. 我不明白你为什么这样生气
[30:41] You’re the one who brought it up the other day. 那天是你先提起来的
[30:43] Yeah, that was before I found out you got a kid. 的确 但那是我知道你有孩子之前的事
[30:47] What kind of mother are you? 你算哪门子母亲
[30:49] What? 什么
[30:51] You heard me. What kind of mom gets wasted 你听见了 孩子要你照顾 你却嗑药鬼混
[30:53] with a little kid to take care of? 你算哪门子母亲
[30:59] Nobody can say I don’t take care of my son. 谁也没资格说我没好好照顾我儿子
[31:02] You gonna come in my house and judge me? 你还跑我家来批判我吗
[31:05] Like you got no responsibility, 你是不是觉得你自己无牵无挂
[31:06] so it’s okay for you to get high. 所以可以随便嗑药
[31:08] – Look, I… – What do you know about me? -听着 我 -你了解我多少
[31:09] I take care of my baby. 我的孩子 我知道照顾
[31:11] I’ll do anything for him. 我愿意为他做任何事情
[31:12] The day Brock was born, I swore… 布鲁克出生的那天 我发过誓
[31:17] I won’t let what happened to Tomás happen to my son. 绝不会让我儿子重蹈托马斯的覆辙
[31:21] I’ll die first. 除非我死
[31:24] Sorry. I… 对不起 我…
[31:28] I just… 我只是
[31:34] Look, I’ll get out of here if you want. 如果你想我离开 我马上就走
[31:37] That’s what you want to do, then go. 你要想走 那就走吧
[31:39] It’s not what I want. 我不想走
[31:41] Look, I was out of line talking about that stuff. 听着 我的话太过分了
[31:56] We both were. 我俩都有错
[32:01] You’re right. 你说得对
[32:03] I don’t know what you’ve been through. 我不知道你经历过什么
[32:07] Yo can tell me if you want. 如果你愿意 可以告诉我
[32:13] This whole neighborhood is run by gangs. 整个街坊都被黑帮控制着
[32:16] They run the drugs, control the streets. 他们贩毒 控制街道
[32:22] And they sort of took Tomás in. 他们把托马斯拉进去了
[32:27] No dad around. 8 years old, they got Tomás slinging. 托马斯当时8岁 没父亲看管 跟他们学坏了
[32:36] Part of some crew. 加入了某个帮派
[32:39] Then, when he was 10… 到他十岁的时候
[32:43] for some initiation or something… 为了什么入会仪式
[32:48] they made him kill somebody. 要他去杀个人
[32:53] I heard the rumors. I didn’t believe it at first. 我一开始听到传言并不相信
[33:00] But then I saw him, like, a week later. 但一个礼拜后我遇到他
[33:05] He told me, yeah, he did it. 他告诉我传言是真的
[33:11] They gave Tomás a gun. 他们给了他把枪
[33:14] Gave him a choice. 让他选
[33:17] Him or some dude. 自杀还是杀别人
[33:21] So he did it. 所以他选择杀别人
[33:24] Told me all about it like it was nothing. 他说得轻描淡写的
[33:28] Who did he say he killed? 他有说他杀了谁吗
[33:31] Some dealer…from some outside crew. 一个其他组织的毒贩吧
[33:38] Right around the corner from here, 就在那边的街角
[33:40] over off the Central. 中心再过去一点的地方
[33:45] Just rode up on his bike and shot him. 他就骑着他的脚踏车然后开枪杀了他
[33:52] Off the Central? 中心再过去一点吗
[33:56] Like, over by the train tracks? 你是说铁轨那边吗
[34:01] When was this? 什么时候的事
[34:04] A few months back. 几个月前吧
[34:10] What else did he tell you? 他还说什么了
[34:17] He shot the guy right through the neck. 他开枪射穿了那人的脖子
[34:21] Shot him dead. 那人当场就死了
[34:26] Just because he was working the wrong corner. 就因为他在别人的地盘贩毒
[34:35] It won’t happen again. Not to my son. 这种事绝不能再在我儿子身上发生
[34:58] Guess what. 你猜怎样
[35:02] People who say “Guess what” 当人们说”猜”的时候
[35:03] and then actually expect you to guess– 他们确实想要你去猜
[35:06] I hate those people. 我讨厌这种人
[35:08] Well, I just heard 好吧 我刚听说
[35:10] about a certain patient named Schrader-comma-Hank 一个叫做汉克·施拉德的病人
[35:14] who is going to be released at the end of this week. 这周末就可以出院了
[35:19] Isn’t that fantastic? 开心吗
[35:22] Are they planning on rolling me out the front door at least, 他们终于打算让我出院了
[35:25] or they’ll put me on a greased plank 是不是打算在窗户边架个木板
[35:27] and, uh, slide me out the window? 好让我滑下去
[35:30] Listen, I don’t care 听着 我才不管
[35:31] what any damned insurance company thinks. 那些该死的保险公司说什么
[35:34] I’m not leaving here until I’m well. 我痊愈之前绝不离开这里
[35:36] Hank, this isn’t about insurance. 汉克 这不关保险的事儿
[35:39] I’ve talked to everybody, and they all say 我和医生们都谈过了
[35:41] that you are healthy enough to go home. 他们都说你复原得不错 可以回家了
[35:43] Oh, I’m healthy enough, huh? Yeah. 我康复的不错 是吗
[35:45] Hank, you get stronger every day. 汉克 你的状况一天比一天好了
[35:47] You don’t need to be in a hospital. 不需要再待在医院里了
[35:49] In this condition, yeah, I do. 就现在这状况 我宁愿待在医院里
[35:53] You’ll be just as comfortable at home as you are here. 你回家会跟在这里一样舒服的
[35:56] You’ll have all the same equipment– 这儿有的设备家里都有…
[35:57] All the same equipment? What– 家里都有 什么意思
[35:59] – The equipment– …- Does that mean? -所以你在这 -你的意思是
[36:01] …that you have here that you need. 你用得到的东西 家里都有
[36:02] Short term. 只是暂时的
[36:03] You’ll do your PT at home, 你可以在家做体能训练
[36:06] and it’ll be great because you’ll be home. 这很好 不是吗 毕竟在家里
[36:10] Wait till you see the bedroom. 还有卧室
[36:12] I had them move the plasma in. 我叫他们把等离子电视也搬过来了
[36:14] I know that’s how you always wanted it, 我知道你一直想要那东西
[36:16] and you only had to get shot to get it, right? 所以你才故意中枪来医院的 对吧
[36:18] I got you a new bed. 我还给你买了张新床
[36:21] A hospital bed? 病床吗
[36:22] Well– 是啊
[36:24] You put a hospital bed in my bedroom? 你在我卧室里放了张病床吗
[36:27] Hank, you’ll be home. 汉克 这样你就能回家了
[36:31] You get that out of my house. 你给我把那东西扔掉
[36:34] You hear me, Marie? 听到了吗 玛丽
[36:36] Today. 今天就扔掉
[36:37] Hank– 汉克
[36:39] I leave this hospital 等我能走的时候
[36:41] when I walk out of here, you understand? 我才出院 你明白了吗
[36:46] And not before. 在此之前 绝对不走
[36:51] What’s a Danny? 丹尼是什么人
[36:54] Danny is an accomplice, someone who’s in on the scheme, 丹尼是帮我们洗钱的人
[36:58] who knows about laundering, 他知道怎么洗钱
[37:00] who’s paid to look the other way. 我们付钱给他 帮我们另谋出路洗钱
[37:04] Now, while I agree with you 虽然我同意你的说法
[37:06] that laser tag is a hard sell, 激光枪战游乐场的确不是好主意
[37:08] without a Danny, 但如果没那人帮忙
[37:10] the car wash isn’t really an option. 洗车场的事也是做不成的
[37:12] And he can’t get you another Danny 他没法再给你找个丹尼
[37:16] to run the car wash? 来打理洗车场吗
[37:17] Easier said than done, 说起来简单
[37:20] if we’re looking for someone trustworthy. 但想找个可信的人是很难的
[37:36] What about me? 我怎么样
[37:41] What about you? 什么你怎么样
[37:43] Me. 我来
[37:47] I’ll be the Danny. 我来帮你洗钱
[37:48] No. No. No, Skyler. That is not a good idea. 不 不 斯凯勒 这不是个好主意
[37:52] I’m perfectly capable of managing a small business. 我完全有能力来管理这种小生意
[37:54] A legal business, not this. 那也得是合法生意 不是这种生意
[37:56] Who else could we trust? 那我们还能相信谁
[37:58] – No. – Walt. -不行 -沃尔特
[38:00] I’m in this. 我已经被牵扯进来了
[38:02] And if I’m in it, I’m going to do it right. 所以我来做 就可以万无一失了
[38:05] You are not in this. You are not– 你没有 这和你无关
[38:07] We’re married. How am I not in this? 咱俩是夫妻 怎么会无关
[38:09] We are not married, Skyler. We’re divorced. 我们不是夫妻 斯凯勒 我们离婚了
[38:21] Right? 对吗
[38:25] I never actually got around to filing the papers. 其实我还没来得及提交离婚协议书
[38:34] Married couples can’t be compelled to testify against one another. 夫妻不能被强迫出庭指证对方的
[38:41] So there’s that. 所以就这么定了
[39:07] Jesse! 杰西
[39:10] Jesse. 杰西
[39:12] Respirator. 戴上防毒面具
[39:15] Right. 好吧
[39:37] Yes? 喂
[39:46] Yes. 好的
[39:48] Okay. 好
[39:51] I’ll be there. 我会去的
[39:55] What was that? 什么事
[39:59] An invitation. 他邀请我去他家
[40:20] Ah. Walter. You’re right on time. 你来得正是时候
[40:23] Please, come in. 请进
[40:33] I hope you like paila marina. 希望你喜欢海鲜汤锅[西]
[40:36] It’s a fancy name for fish stew. 这是炖鱼比较好听的叫法
[40:40] It sounds like a cliché, 听来很老套
[40:42] but indeed, it’s just like my mother used to make it. 但我母亲过去常常做这道菜
[40:49] Come on. You can help me cook. 来吧 给我打下手
[40:54] This is a Chilean dish 这是智利菜
[40:58] that I love, 我很喜欢
[41:00] but I never get to make it. 但一直没机会做
[41:03] The kids won’t eat it. 因为孩子们不喜欢吃
[41:06] But, uh… 但是
[41:08] you know how that is. 你明白的
[41:12] Sure. 当然
[41:16] Do you mind? 来帮个忙怎样
[41:19] Would you slice the garlic? 把大蒜切一下
[41:24] Very thin. 切薄一点
[41:34] Why did you invite me here? 你邀我来所为何事
[41:37] We’re working together. 我们是生意伙伴
[41:40] Why not break bread together? 一起吃顿饭很正常吧
[41:44] Now the garlic. 切大蒜吧
[42:04] It always amazes me the way the senses work 人的感官与回忆之间的联系
[42:06] in connection to memory. 太神奇了
[42:08] I mean, this stew is simply an amalgam of ingredients. 我是说 炖鱼只是一锅大杂烩
[42:12] Taken separately, 如果把材料分开的话
[42:13] these ingredients alone don’t remind me of anything. 不会让我回忆起任何事
[42:17] Not very much at all. 基本上不会
[42:18] But, in this precise combination, 但一旦按这样混合起来
[42:22] the smell of this meal instantly– 这味道就立即
[42:25] it brings me back to my childhood. 让我想起了我的童年时光
[42:27] How is that possible? 真是太奇妙了
[42:30] Basically, it all takes place in the hippocampus. 大体上说 这过程发生在大脑的海马区
[42:34] Neural connections are formed. 形成了神经连接
[42:38] The senses make the neurons express signals 外界感应让神经中枢发出信号
[42:43] that go right back to the same part of the brain as before, 信号传送到了大脑的之前的同一个地方
[42:48] where memory is stored. 那个地方储存着人的记忆
[42:51] That’s, uh, something called relational memory. 被称为关联记忆
[43:00] don’t quote me on that. 别继续问我了
[43:01] I– I’m rusty on my biology. 我的生物学已经忘得差不多了
[43:05] That’s very interesting. 很有意思
[43:10] Walter, 沃尔特
[43:13] I would like to help you, if I could. 如果可以的话 我非常愿意帮你
[43:17] Help me how? 怎么帮我
[43:19] Well, when I first started out, 在我刚开始的时候
[43:20] I made a lot of mistakes. 也犯了很多错误
[43:24] More than I care to admit. 多到我都不想承认
[43:27] I wish I’d had someone to advise me– 真希望当时有人能提点我
[43:30] because this life of ours, it can overwhelm. 因为我们过的这种生活 变数太大
[43:40] You are a wealthy man now. 你现在是有钱人了
[43:44] And one must learn to be rich. 你得学着怎么做有钱人
[43:47] To be poor anyone can manage. 穷人谁都会做
[43:53] What advice do you have for me? 你有什么建议吗
[43:59] Never make the same mistake twice. 同一个错别犯两次
[44:46] What’s up? 什么事
[44:48] You, uh, you Tomás? 你是托马斯吗
[44:50] Heard you were the man. 我听说你就是那纯爷们
[44:52] Yeah? What you want? 是啊 你想要什么
[44:57] Crystal. 冰毒
[45:00] You think you could hook me up? 你有吗
[45:03] 300. 300块
[45:05] For a teenth? 1.75克就要300块吗
[45:06] Shit, come on, yo. 靠 开玩笑呢吧
[45:08] 300. 300块
[45:31] Hey, what’s up? 你好
[46:05] Bounce. 滚吧
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme