Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:19] Think you’ll be okay waiting here by yourself? 你一个人在这等能行吗
[01:23] Yeah. Whatever. 恩 不用管我
[01:26] Uh, sir, if you’d like to smoke, 先生 如果您要吸烟
[01:28] you need to be another 20 feet from the door. 请到远离大门20英尺的地方抽
[01:31] So roll me further, bitch. 那你不知道把我推远点吗 贱人
[01:55] What’s coming? 病人什么情况
[01:56] Male Caucasian. 男 白人
[01:58] Early 40s. 四十来岁
[01:59] Multiple gunshot wounds. 多处枪伤
[02:04] BP is 70. 7-0 over palp. 血压70
[02:07] Pulse 140– 1-4-0. 脉搏140
[02:09] Weak and thready at the brachial. 手臂脉搏微弱
[02:10] No breath sounds on the right side, 右肺无呼吸迹象
[02:12] and the belly is rigid. 腹部僵硬
[02:13] Patient appears pale and diaphoretic. 病人面部无血色并伴有严重出汗
[02:14] How many entry wounds? 有几处伤口
[02:16] We found four– shoulder and hip, through and through. 发现四处 肩部和臀部 穿透伤
[02:18] Right lung and lower left quadrant, 右肺还有左下肺
[02:20] no visible exit wounds. 无可见致命伤
[02:22] Let’s give him 2 grams of oxygen. 给他2克氧气
[02:24] – What’s his hemoglobin? – 7.3. -血红蛋白指数多少 -7.3
[02:26] I need two large-bore IVs, 我需要2个大号针头给他挂点滴
[02:28] 6 units O-neg, 6单位O型血 阴性
[02:30] type and cross for 6 more units, 交叉血型还需要6单位
[02:31] Chest X-ray and KUB. 做个胸透和腹部平片
[02:33] Notify the O.R. We are on the way. 通知手术室 我们马上就到
[02:37] O.R. One is clear. Let’s put him in there. 一号手术室可以使用 把他抬进去
[03:10] Yo, Jesse, sorry I’m late, man. 杰西 不好意思 哥们 我迟到了
[03:15] Damn, brother, look at you. 靠 哥们 瞧瞧你自己
[03:18] That’s messed up. 简直一团糟
[03:20] How are you feeling? You okay? 感觉怎样 还好吗
[03:23] Actually… 老实说
[03:26] I’m great. 我感觉好极了
[03:52] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[03:54] I thought things were going pretty well. 我还以为一切进展顺利呢
[03:56] I– 我…
[03:58] I thought we were kind of simpatico, 我还以为我们相处得很融洽
[04:00] you know? 知道吗
[04:02] We were becoming a real team. 我还以为我们会成为真正的团队
[04:04] Uh, not– not so much, no. 不是 不是你想得这么好
[04:09] Is this about the temperature setting the other day? 是因为那天的温度设定的问题吗
[04:11] Because I can assure you that will not happen– 我向你保证绝对不会再发生此类情况…
[04:14] No, it’s bigger than that, Gale. 不仅仅是因为那个原因 盖尔
[04:15] It’s– It’s– It’s much more than that. 原因…要比那个严重得多
[04:19] Could you elaborate? 能说详细点吗
[04:21] Well, uh, yes, of course I could, 当然 当然可以详细点
[04:24] but I don’t think either of us 但我认为这种
[04:27] would necessarily benefit from a prolonged… 长期的合作关系 对我们彼此都不太有益…
[04:32] uh, yeah, so… 恩 就是这样
[04:35] yeah. 没错
[04:36] I set up the entire lab. 整间实验室都是我装配的
[04:39] You said you liked the configuration. 你不是说你喜欢这配置吗
[04:42] And I do. 我的确喜欢
[04:43] For the most part. 至少大部分喜欢
[04:46] Look, you’re a fine chemist, really, 你真的是一个很优秀的化学家
[04:49] with a promising future. 前途一片光明
[04:51] It’s just that– that I– 只是…我…
[04:54] that– that we just have different… 我们有点…
[04:59] rhythms, Gale. 不合拍 盖尔
[05:02] It’s– It’s– 就好比是…
[05:03] It’s as if I’m classical 就好比 我是古典音乐
[05:07] but you are– are more… 而你却更像是
[05:11] jazz. 爵士乐
[05:13] – Jazz. – Jazz. -爵士乐 -爵士乐
[05:16] Yes. 对
[05:17] And God knows there is nothing wrong with jazz. 当然 爵士乐绝没有任何不对的地方
[05:20] It’s simply that I require– 只不过 我需要的是…
[05:26] Classical. 古典音乐
[05:27] Exactly. 完全正确
[05:30] Oh, shit. 我操
[05:33] Man, this is the bomb. 哥们 这地方太牛了
[05:43] What’s up, partner? 你好啊 合伙人
[05:49] – I can’t believe this. – This is my replacement? -难以置信 -这就是来代替我的吗
[05:51] Oh, Jesus. 我的天
[05:53] Hi. Gale. Nice to meet you. 你好 我是盖尔 见到你很高兴
[05:57] What’s up? 你好
[05:58] Damn, we should have ditched that RV months ago. 靠 我们早就该在几月前把那房车扔了
[06:01] It’s all, like, shining up in here. 这里简直让人眼前一亮
[06:08] I’m sorry. I must be missing something. 不好意思 是不是还有什么没告诉我的
[06:09] I don’t mean– I don’t mean to be– 我不是…不是故意要…
[06:13] – This– – No! -这 -我的天
[06:15] …makes no sense. 这完全没道理
[06:25] So… 那么…
[06:27] I guess this is– 我想我们应该…
[06:33] Oh, dear mother of God. 我的老天爷
[06:39] This is for the best. 这完全是为了大局着想
[06:41] 200 pounds a week. 一周交200磅的货
[06:44] Got it? 懂吗
[06:47] Oh, man! Oh! 我的天
[06:50] Mr. White! 怀特老师
[07:04] Okay. There’s a lot to show you. 好了 有很多东西需要给你展示
[07:06] Some new techniques to learn. 还有些新技术你要学的
[07:09] What, now? 现在吗
[07:11] Yes, now. 对 现在
[07:13] We’ve only got a couple of days before our next batch is due, 还有几天时间就要交下一批货了
[07:16] and I need to get you up to speed. 我得让你跟上进度
[07:19] Right on. 很好
[07:20] I’m just saying– 我只是想问…
[07:25] How’s the cell service down here? 这下面的手机信号好不好
[07:27] It’s nonexistent. 根本就没信号
[07:29] We’re shielded. 这里是隔离了的
[07:30] There’s a hard line for emergencies. Come on. 有条紧急线路 来吧
[07:33] So you haven’t talked to anybody today 这么说你还没和其他人说过话吧
[07:35] other than, you know, Captain Nerd there. 当然 那位科学呆子老兄除外
[07:39] Why? 怎么了
[07:41] Your brother-in-law. 你那连襟
[07:44] What about him? 他怎么了
[07:48] – So what’s the story? – Upon arrival, he was unresponsive. -什么情况 -刚送来 毫无反应
[07:51] Take a look. You getting some exposure on those wounds? 你来看一下 把伤口再暴露一点
[07:52] …blood pressure of 80. 血压80
[07:53] 2 units of normal saline. 2单位的生理盐水
[07:54] We’ve got a bivalve mass. 情况很糟
[07:56] He’s got breath sounds bilaterally. 他呼吸声很急促
[07:57] This femur feels like a wet bag of gravel. 这根大腿骨似乎全碎了
[07:58] The other one’s not much better. 另外一根也没好到哪去
[08:00] Let’s get those boots off. 鞋子给他脱掉
[08:01] See if you get a pulse. 看看有无脉搏
[08:02] You get a blood pressure cup or an ABI? 测个血压 或是做个踝肱指数检测
[08:04] Where’s that blood? 血浆来没有
[08:11] Sir, can I help you? 先生 有什么事吗
[08:13] Uh, yeah, I– 是的 我…
[08:14] It’s all right. He’s family. 没事的 他是病人家属
[08:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:17] Marie. 玛丽
[08:18] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 别担心 别着急
[08:27] I’m so sorry. 我也很难过
[08:28] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[08:38] How is he? 他怎么样了
[08:40] I don’t know. They won’t really tell us anything. 不知道 他们不愿意透露
[08:41] He’s still in surgery. 他还在手术中
[08:45] They shot him four times. 他身中四枪
[08:48] Oh, Chirst. 上帝啊
[08:55] Where’s Holly? 霍莉呢
[08:57] I got a sitter. 我找了个临时保姆
[08:59] Hey. How are you, huh? 你还好吗
[09:02] – Fine. – Yeah? -还不错 -是吗
[09:06] Sure? 你确定
[09:08] I– I’m fine. I just need some fresh air. 我没事 只是需要透透气
[09:13] Okay. 好吧
[09:15] Here. Let me get the door. 让我来开门吧
[09:17] I got it. I’m fine. 我自己来 我没事
[09:23] Walt. Hmm? 沃尔特 对吧
[09:24] Walt, this is ASAC Merkert. 沃尔特 这位是特别探员马科特
[09:27] Hank’s brother-in-law Walt. 沃尔特是汉克的连襟
[09:28] Hello. 你好
[09:30] I’m very sorry. 我深表遗憾
[09:31] Thank you. Uh– 谢谢你
[09:32] Can you tell us anything or any details? 能告诉我们事发经过吗
[09:36] Right now, all we know is two men ambushed Hank. 只知道汉克中了那两人的埋伏
[09:38] They didn’t have any I.D. On them. 没有他们的身份记录
[09:40] Probably Mexican nationals. 可能是墨西哥侨民
[09:42] Their tattoos indicated an affiliation with the drug cartel. 纹身显示其与贩毒集团有瓜葛
[09:49] Why did they attack Hank? 他们为什么要袭击汉克
[09:51] We’re not sure yet. 目前还不清楚
[09:53] It could be in relation to an investigation that Hank was working, 可能与汉克正在调查的案子有关
[09:57] or it could be a message to the DEA in general. 也可能是向缉毒局示威
[10:04] They had an ax. 他们手持斧头
[10:05] The cartels tend to be dramatic. 这个犯罪集团想要引人注目
[10:10] Oh, Jesus. 我的天
[10:14] Where are they? I mean, did they– 他们在哪里 我是说…
[10:16] Hank got both of them. 汉克把他们都放倒了
[10:18] He killed one outright, 击毙了一个
[10:19] and the other one’s upstairs in critical condition. 另一个在楼上 在抢救
[10:21] Your brother-in-law’s one tough son of a b—- 你连襟这小子是硬汉
[10:23] to take them both out, 能干掉两个
[10:25] considering he didn’t even have his gun. 而且没有配枪
[10:30] He didn’t have his gun? 他没有配枪吗
[10:36] Why didn’t Hank have his gun? 为什么汉克没有配枪
[10:40] Marie, the assault charge. 玛丽 打人案件
[10:43] I had to suspend Hank pending the investigation. 调查期间不得已暂停汉克的职务
[10:46] That means I had to take away his weapon. 也就是说我没收了他的配枪
[10:51] It’s standard procedure. No one– 这是标准程序 没有人…
[10:52] Okay, All right. Listen. 好了 给我听好了
[10:54] If you would have all listened to him 如果你们一开始
[10:56] right from the start, 就听他的
[10:57] and let him arrest that little degenerate, 让他去抓那个小混混
[10:59] he wouldn’t have had to take things into his own hands, 他也不至于如此被动
[11:01] and he would have had a gun and defended himself. 有配枪他就能保护自己
[11:04] Marie, let’s just– 玛丽 让我们…
[11:05] No. Just– 别 让我…
[11:09] It’s their fault. 这都是他们的错
[11:10] He didn’t have a gun. 他没有配枪
[11:13] Honey, this isn’t helping you. 亲爱的 这无济于事
[11:15] You. 你
[11:17] What kind of partner are you? 你算是什么搭档
[11:21] You were supposed to back him up, 你应该支援他的
[11:23] and where were you? 可你在哪里
[11:25] Where were you? 那时候你在哪里
[11:27] Texas. 德州
[11:30] And you. 还有你
[11:32] You’re supposed to protect your agents 你应该保护你的探员
[11:36] instead of taking their guns, 而你却没收他们的配枪
[11:38] not supporting them, 不支持他们
[11:40] not backing them up– 不支援他们…
[11:41] – Marie. Marie. – …when they– -玛丽 -当他们…
[11:43] Honey, let’s just go and sit down, okay? 亲爱的 过去坐下好吗
[11:48] I’m not doing anything until these two get the hell out of here. 在他们给我滚出去之前 我哪里也不去
[11:51] I mean it. 我是认真的
[11:58] – Sorry– – Go. -非常抱歉 -走
[12:00] You are not welcome here. 这里不欢迎你们
[12:02] The DEA is not welcome here. 这里不欢迎缉毒局的人
[12:05] Honey. 亲爱的
[12:06] Come on. 来吧
[12:08] Come on. Let’s go sit down. 过来坐下
[12:23] It’s not just them. 不只是他们
[12:26] It’s you, Walt. 还有你 沃尔特
[12:35] This Pinkman that Hank was looking for– 汉克在找的这个平克曼
[12:39] Hank would have never even heard his name 如果不是你从他那买大麻
[12:43] if you hadn’t bought marijuana from him. 他根本不会知道有这个人
[12:47] Marie– 玛丽
[12:48] Do you ever think about that, Walt? 你有想过吗 沃尔特
[12:50] Do you? 想过吗
[12:52] Do you ever think about everything that you have put him through? 你有想过他这一切都是拜你所赐吗
[12:56] Marie, stop. 玛丽 别说了
[12:57] You’re upset, 你心烦
[12:59] and you’re looking for someone to blame, 想找人发泄
[13:01] and it’s understandable, but don’t blame Walt. 我可以理解 但不能怪沃尔特
[13:03] It’s not his fault. 不是他的错
[13:13] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[13:14] I’m sorry. 真的很抱歉
[13:16] Sweetheart. No. No. No. Don’t– 亲爱的 别 不要…
[13:21] It’s okay. 没事的
[13:23] It’s Hank– 汉克他…
[13:26] It’s all right. 没事的
[13:44] All right, you’re done. 好了 可以了
[13:49] Okay, next. 下一位
[15:24] Hello! 有人吗
[15:28] Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello. 有人吗 吗 吗 吗…
[15:49] Jesse Pinkman in the house! 杰西·平克曼登场了
[15:55] Oh, my dear God. 我的天
[16:35] Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone. 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
[16:38] Walter White, please pick up a courtesy phone. 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
[16:53] Yo. We working sometime this year? 我们几时开工
[16:57] What the hell are you thinking? 你到底在想什么
[16:58] Why are you calling me here? 为什么打到这里来
[17:00] I tried your cell, and it went straight to voice mail. 打你手机 直接转到了语音信箱
[17:03] How else am I supposed to get hold of you? 我还能怎么联系你
[17:05] You aren’t. 不要联系我
[17:06] Look, man, it’s been a whole day. 都一整天了
[17:07] How long is this grieving process? 还得要悲伤多久
[17:09] Just put a clock on it for me. 干脆让我打卡下班算了
[17:10] All’s I’m saying is we have a schedule, right? 我只想说我们得按计划行事 对吧
[17:14] My family comes before your schedule. 我的家人比你的计划重要
[17:16] Dude, it’s not my schedule. 老兄 这可不是我的计划
[17:18] We have responsibilities here. 我们在此是有任务在身的
[17:20] I’ll get there when I get there. 我心里有数
[17:24] You know what? Whatever. 随你便
[17:26] I’ll just cook on my own. 我自己制毒
[17:28] You will do no such thing. 不行
[17:29] Why not? 为什么不行
[17:32] Well, uh, for starters, 作为新手
[17:33] you aren’t the least bit familiar with any of the equipment. 你根本不懂怎么操作那些设备
[17:36] There’s got to be some sort of manual, right? 总有说明书之类的吧
[17:39] And I can read. 我认识字
[17:40] Jesse, touch nothing. 杰西 什么都别碰
[17:42] Yo, stop treating me I’m like your assistant. 行了 别把我当助手那样使唤
[17:45] I’m not your bitch to order around. 我可不听你发号施令
[17:46] We’re partners. 我们是合伙人关系
[17:48] Remember? 知道吗
[17:49] I need you to sit patiently and wait, 坐着耐心地等我
[17:53] and I will be there as soon as I can. 我会尽快赶到
[17:55] Thank you very much for your kind words. 谢谢你的关心
[17:57] We– We really do appreciate that. 我们…非常感谢
[17:59] What, is your wife there? 怎么 你妻子在旁边
[18:01] Uh, yes. Yes, she is, 是的 她在
[18:03] and she would be happy to know that you asked about her. 而且她会很高兴你能打电话来问候
[18:06] And please do keep us in your thoughts. 保持联络
[18:08] Hey, tell your douche-bag brother-in-law 告诉你那混蛋连襟
[18:10] to head towards the light. 早点超度算了
[18:15] So I’m thinking, um, 我在想
[18:16] maybe we should go get everybody some breakfast. 不如大家一起去吃个早饭
[18:18] Yeah. That sounds good. 好啊 主意不错
[18:20] Do you know who that was? 知道刚才是谁吗
[18:37] You know, these eggs are really not too bad. 我说 煎蛋还不错
[18:56] Look at that. 你们看
[18:57] Look at what? 看什么
[18:59] At what? This. These spots. 看什么 看这个 叉子上的斑点
[19:02] This fork is absolutely filthy. 这叉子明显是脏的
[19:09] Tell me you see this. 你看到了吧
[19:11] You’ve got good eyes. Look at that. 你眼神好 看看这个
[19:13] Marie, those are just water spots. 玛丽 只不过是水渍而已
[19:15] Fork is fine. 叉子没问题
[19:17] Those are not water spots. 才不是水渍
[19:20] That’s dirt. 明明是脏的
[19:22] This silverware’s obviously not been cleaned. 这餐具明显没洗过
[19:26] It’s covered in germs from someone else’s mouth. 满是别人口腔里的病菌
[19:29] God knows what. 天知道什么鬼东西
[19:31] Seriously, Aunt Marie, it’s water spots. 玛丽阿姨 真的是水渍
[19:35] Ours at home aren’t any better. 我们家里的叉子也不比这干净
[19:39] Yours at home are irrelevant. 这跟你们家的叉子无关
[19:41] We’re in a hospital. 我们这是在医院里
[19:42] They need to be held to a higher standard. 医院的卫生水平应该更高
[19:44] They have a responsibility. 这是他们的职责
[19:46] Well, I’m not actually sure 我不确定
[19:47] if the cafeteria necessarily qualifies 这间自助餐厅是否可以算是
[19:50] as being part of a hospital. 医院的一部分
[19:51] It’s in the same building. 它就在医院的大楼里
[19:53] It’s all under the same roof. 同一个屋檐下
[19:55] Do you think that sick people aren’t eating 病人们吃饭用的
[19:57] with this bacteria-infected silverware? 不也是这沾染了细菌的餐具吗
[19:59] My God, how are you supposed to survive this death trap? 上帝啊 病从口入 叫人怎么活
[20:05] Marie. 玛丽
[20:10] I survived. 我不是活过来了吗
[20:13] I had my lumpectomy at this hospital. 我在这家医院做的肿瘤切除手术
[20:16] Remember that? 记得吗
[20:18] Remember how scared we all were? 还记得当时我们有多害怕吗
[20:22] I didn’t want to act like it, 我不想表现出来而已
[20:24] but I was terrified. 可我真的吓坏了
[20:27] All that week, all I could think of was 整整一周 我脑子里想的都是
[20:31] how they were actually going to cut me open 他们会怎么把我的身体切开
[20:35] and take out a part of me that was with me my entire life. 把我与生俱来的一部分从体内取走
[20:42] I couldn’t get that image out of my head. 这个念头挥之不去
[20:46] I think the scariest part was when… 我觉得最可怕的就是
[20:50] they took me into pre-op, 做手术准备的时候
[20:53] lying there, 躺在那里
[20:55] waiting for them to anesthetize you, 等着被麻醉
[20:58] knowing that… 心里清楚
[21:01] you may never wake up again. 自己可能再也醒不过来了
[21:09] Actually, 事实上
[21:12] what I really remember about that day is driving to the hospital. 我还记得那天开车来医院的时候
[21:17] Skyler, you remember me wanting to drive that day? 斯凯勒 记得吗 那天我要自己开车
[21:21] Yeah. 记得
[21:23] Anyway, there we are. We’re driving up Central, 反正 那天我们开车走中央公路的时候
[21:27] and we hit every green light… 每个路口都是绿灯
[21:30] I mean, every single light that we hit… 我是说每个经过的路口
[21:33] sheew… green. 都是绿灯
[21:38] When does that happen? 这是什么概率
[21:40] Just like bang, bang, 就是 梆 梆
[21:43] green the entire way. 一路绿灯
[21:46] And the whole time, all I could think about was 一路上 我一直都在想
[21:49] “Why today? Why? “为什么偏偏是今天 为什么”
[21:53] “Why can’t I just spend a few extra minutes “为什么不能让我和家人”
[21:57] “in the car with my family?” “在车里多坐一会儿”
[22:01] I never wanted to be stuck in traffic so bad in my life. 我这辈子从没那么盼过堵车
[22:06] At least I was with my family. 至少那时我和家人在一起
[22:12] I had that. 有家人支持
[22:18] Anyway, I survived this place. 不管怎么说 我活过来了
[22:24] And I’m not half the man your husband is. 你丈夫比我强壮得多
[22:54] Yes? 你好
[22:59] I was going to ask you the same question. 我正要问你呢
[23:02] I heard they they attacked a DEA agent. 听说他们袭击一名缉毒局探员
[23:12] I didn’t order this, 不是我下的命令
[23:14] and my men would never do this on their own. 我的手下也不会擅自行事
[23:16] Someone gave the go-ahead. 一定是有人指使的
[23:18] Are you accusing me? 你是在指责我吗
[23:21] I’m just saying they wouldn’t act on their own. 我只是说他们不会自行其是
[23:24] I am not in the habit of picking my own pocket. 我也没有自取灭亡的习惯
[23:28] I assume that the next shipment will be delayed. 我估计下批到货要推迟了吧
[23:31] Any thoughts on when it might arrive? 货大概多久能到
[23:33] A week, a month. 一周 或许一个月
[23:35] There’s too much focus on the border. 现在边境查得太严
[23:37] We lay low for the time being. 我们眼下需要暂时低调
[23:39] We lay low, 低调行事
[23:41] and then we get the real story from my man who survived. 然后等活下来的那个 告诉我真相
[23:43] Your man is in custody. 你的人被拘禁了
[23:48] He’s innocent until proven guilty. 在宣判之前他都是无罪的
[23:49] Correct? 不是吗
[23:50] I’ll get him the best lawyer, 我会给他请最好的律师
[23:52] and then we’ll learn the truth. 然后会真相大白的
[23:55] Well, keep me apprised. 有消息随时通知我
[24:01] Any time you’ve got that close proximity to the spine, 任何靠近脊柱的外伤
[24:04] there’s always going to be cause for concern, 都是需要谨慎对待的
[24:05] but, as I say, 但我也说了
[24:07] it’s really too soon to tell. 现在下结论为时尚早
[24:09] He’s out of surgery, at least, which is… 至少他出了手术室 这算是…
[24:12] Out of surgery, on his way to recovery. 离开手术室 正被送往恢复室
[24:14] All right. Where’s that? 好 恢复室在哪儿
[24:16] Unfortunately, you can’t see him just yet. 对不起 你现在还不能去看他
[24:17] We’re gonna have to wait for him to stabilize. 需要等他情况稳定下来
[24:21] How long will that take? 还要多久
[24:22] I can’t really say. 这个不好说
[24:24] Could be hours, 可能要几小时
[24:25] but we’ll let you know just as soon as you could see him. 一旦可以探视 我们会立刻通知你
[24:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:36] Um, maybe we should get you home for a couple hours? 要不要我们送你回家睡会儿
[24:40] Get some rest? 休息一下
[24:43] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[24:46] Me, neither. 我也不走
[24:53] Well, is anyone else dying to brush their teeth, 你们有谁特别想刷牙的吗
[24:57] or is it just me? 我想刷牙了
[25:01] What if I ran over to the house and picked up a few things? 我回家去拿些东西过来怎样
[25:04] Marie? I could swing by your place. 玛丽 我可以顺路去趟你家
[25:06] That would be great. 那太好了
[25:08] Thanks, Walt. 谢谢 沃尔特
[25:12] Okay. 那好
[25:21] Dr. Bender? 本德尔医生
[25:23] Dr. Bender. 本德尔医生
[25:28] Walt. Walt. 沃尔特 沃尔特
[25:30] We just heard he came through? 刚听说他挺过来了
[25:32] Yeah, well, it’s, uh, you know, guardedly good news. 是的 情况算是…较为乐观吧
[25:36] Thank God. I’ll take it. Yeah. 谢天谢地 这是好事
[25:38] Hey, guys, this is Hank’s brother-in-law, Walt. 各位 这是汉克的连襟 沃尔特
[25:40] Hi. 你好
[25:41] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[25:44] We were just swapping Hank stories. 我们在讲汉克的故事
[25:46] Oh, well, that could… that could go on all day. 是吗 那可… 够说一整天的
[25:48] God knows, there’s a million of them. 天知道 他的故事太多了
[25:51] Meanwhile… 这会儿…
[25:53] Miserable piece of shit. 该死的人渣
[25:55] Guy who shot him, 开枪的杂种
[25:56] the one that’s left, he’s up there, 还活着 就在楼上
[25:58] got the painkillers going on, 用着止疼药
[26:00] resting comfortably. 舒舒服服地躺在那里
[26:01] Your tax dollars at work. 花的是纳税人的钱
[26:03] You ought to see what Hank did to that bastard. 你该去看看汉克把那杂种弄成什么样了
[26:07] Want to see? 想看看吗
[26:10] Come on, let me show you. 来吧 我带你去
[26:16] We can do this? 可以吗
[26:33] You comfortable, you piece of shit? 舒服吗 你个人渣
[27:33] – You got him? – Yeah. -抓住他了 -嗯
[27:34] Come on. 拉起来
[27:37] Easy, easy. 放松 放松
[28:13] Come on! 进去
[28:17] No. 不爽
[28:34] One for you and you– eh 给你一个 你…
[29:26] Finally. About damn time. 你他妈终于来了
[29:41] Why isn’t there anything cooking? 为什么没有制毒
[30:01] Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone. 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
[30:03] – Operator. – This is Walter White. -接线员 -我是沃尔特·怀特
[30:06] I’ll connect you. 我帮你接过去
[30:11] Yo, we got problems, big ones. 我们有麻烦了 大麻烦
[30:14] Reverend, so nice of you to call…again. 雷弗里德 感谢你的电话再次来电
[30:18] Turn your phone on already. 快点开手机
[30:20] You know, I will definitely look into that. 我一定会查明情况的
[30:23] I’ll tell you what. Why don’t I 这样吧
[30:25] just call you right back on my cell phone. 我现在就用手机打给你
[30:27] Okay? 好吗
[30:31] I told you to wait. 我叫你要等我
[30:32] I don’t know how many more ways I could say it. 都不知道跟你说过多少遍了
[30:34] Yeah, dick, I was waiting, 是啊 混球 我一直在等
[30:36] and then that creepy, quiet guy showed up. 然后那个阴森恐怖的闷头男来了
[30:39] Gus came by? 古斯来了
[30:41] Not him, man. 不是他 老兄
[30:42] Apparently I’m not worthy of meeting him. 显然我还不配和他见面
[30:44] It was the other one, the one that I’m qualified to speak to. 是另外一个 我够资格和他讲话那个
[30:47] Then he started asking questions, too, 然后他开始问我问题
[30:49] like why I haven’t cooked anything. 问我为什么还没开始制毒
[30:51] We have a quota. It’s due tomorrow. 根据定额 我们明天该交货了
[30:55] Do you seriously not care, or what? 你是真不管 还是什么
[30:57] Because that guy, he’s got, like, the dead eyes. 因为那家伙 他有双死神之眼
[31:00] Let me ask you something. 我问你件事
[31:01] Do you remember when we were out in the desert with Tuco? 你记不记得我们和屠库在沙漠那次
[31:04] Oh, you mean when he put a machine gun to my head? 你是说他用机枪顶着我的头那次
[31:08] Yeah, I think that does ring a tiny bell. Why? 记得 有点小印象 怎么了
[31:11] No. He kept– He kept saying 不是那个 他当时一直说
[31:13] that– that someone 在说 有人要
[31:15] was coming up from Mexico to get us. 从墨西哥来杀我们
[31:17] Do you remember? Now, who was that? 你还记得吗 他说的是什么人
[31:20] What the hell has this even got to do with– 这和现在有什么鸟关系
[31:21] Look, I don’t know. It was, um– 我记不清了 是…呃…
[31:27] His cousins. 他的堂兄弟
[31:29] Right, Jesse? It was his cousins. 是不是 杰西 他的堂兄弟
[31:33] Yeah, cousins. 是 堂兄弟
[31:35] Whatever, man. Why? 管他是谁 老兄 怎么了
[31:56] Any news? 有消息吗
[31:58] No change. 还是老样子
[32:02] Okay. Well, I– 好的 那个 我…
[32:05] I didn’t know whose toothbrushes were whose, so I– 我不知道哪把牙刷是谁的 所以我…
[32:08] I just stopped by the drugstore. 我路上去了药房[兼售杂货]
[32:11] Thank god for travel sizes, right? 幸好有旅行装的 对吧
[32:16] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[32:22] Oh, I think I’m going to go wash my face. 我想去洗洗脸
[32:24] I’m going crazy. 不然我要疯了
[32:28] Do you want to come? 你去吗
[32:30] Yeah. 好的
[32:47] I got candy bars. 我买了糖
[32:53] Is this what you were asking for? 你是让我给你带这个吧
[32:56] Yeah. 对
[32:58] Yeah, I– I skimmed through it. 我浏览了一下
[33:02] Looks interesting. 好像挺有意思
[33:03] Yeah. 是的
[33:04] Uncle Hank gave it to me. 汉克叔叔送我的
[33:12] What’s it about? 讲什么的
[33:15] Pablo Escobar, 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
[33:18] this big drug guy in the ’80s. 八十年代的大毒枭
[33:22] Yeah. Yeah, I remember seeing him on the news. 哦 我记得在新闻里看见过他
[33:25] Well, it’s more about the guys who investigated him 不过 这本书更多的是写那些调查他
[33:30] and tried to bring him down. 想将他绳之以法的人
[33:32] Some of them were DEA, you know? 其中就有缉毒局的 你知道吗
[33:36] Uncle Hank said that they were worth learning about, 汉克叔叔说值得被世人所了解
[33:41] that everybody knows who Pablo Escobar is, 大家都知道巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
[33:44] but nobody knows about the guys that brought him down. 但没人知道那些抓住他的人
[33:49] I guess I never thought about it. 我想我从未想过这些
[33:55] He said that good guys 他说书里描写好人
[33:59] never get ink like the bad guys do. 的笔墨永远没有坏人的多
[34:10] So he gave it to me. 所以他给了我这本书
[34:13] Figured I’d read it. 觉得我应该读一读
[34:30] Uh, I– I need to– 我 我得去…
[34:32] – I’ll be right back, okay? – Ok. -一会儿就回来 好吗 -好
[34:41] No, I assure you. We are hard at work. 不 我向你保证 我们很努力
[34:43] Absolutely. 这一点绝对不用担心
[34:46] So I can expect delivery by tomorrow as scheduled. 那么我可以期待着 明天按计划收到货了
[34:50] Well, uh– 这个
[34:52] No. Unfortunately– 恐怕不行了
[34:54] Unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to 恐怕我们这周不能够
[34:57] keep our schedule this week. 按计划完成了
[35:00] But not for lack of trying. 但不是因为偷懒
[35:02] Is there something I should know? 有什么情况我需要知道吗
[35:05] Well, to be completely honest with you… 和你说个大实话吧
[35:10] Gale really screwed us up. 盖尔真的害惨了我们
[35:12] I mean, not on purpose, of course, 当然不是故意的
[35:14] but he just– he set us way back, 但是他 他拖了我们的后腿
[35:16] and we’ve been playing catch-up ever since. 到现在我们一直都在赶工
[35:20] And I’ve had to be out running errands 还有 我不得不出去办点事
[35:24] and trying to keep us on target. 好让我们达到预期目标
[35:27] Some of the equipment 有几样设备
[35:30] wasn’t calibrated correctly and– 校准出了差错 然后…
[35:32] Well, it’s just all very technical and boring, 其实都是些无聊的技术问题
[35:35] but rest assured that– 但是请放心
[35:38] that we will do whatever it takes. 我们会不遗余力地去做
[35:41] It has my total attention. 我的全部精力都放在这上面
[35:43] We’ll cook through the weekend if necessary. 如有必要我们会周末加班
[35:45] We will have 400 pounds for you by next week. 下周前我们会给你做好四百磅
[35:54] I have your word on that? 说话算数吗
[35:56] You do. 当然
[35:57] You have my word on that. 我向你保证
[36:01] Thank you for the update. 谢谢你告知进展
[36:30] Any news? 有消息了
[36:32] Nah, I’m just– just wandering. 没 我只是在瞎转转
[36:36] How’s everybody doing? 你那边怎么样
[36:38] Well, as well as can be expected. 还算好吧
[36:41] It’s this not knowing 我感觉 在那边
[36:44] that’s the hardest part, I think. 手足无措的等待消息 才是最煎熬的
[36:48] Anything new on these guys? 查出这些家伙的来历了吗
[36:51] Who they are? What they wanted? 他们是什么人 想要干什么
[36:53] No, nothing yet, 没有 还没有头绪
[36:55] but we’ll get it. 不过会查清楚的
[37:01] Steve… 史蒂芬
[37:05] Do you think there could maybe be others? 你认为还会再有杀手来吗
[37:09] Buddy, nobody’s getting to Hank. 伙计 不会有人来杀汉克了
[37:12] That was their one shot, and they blew it. 他们只有这一次机会 但他们没得逞
[37:14] So, no. 所以 不会了
[37:18] No way. 没可能了
[37:21] Jesus. 上帝
[37:22] I’d love to walk in there 我真想走进去
[37:24] and shoot that bastard right in the head. 一枪射穿那混蛋的脑袋
[37:26] Me, too. 我也是
[37:36] Yeah. 说
[37:38] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[37:40] Great. We’ll be right down. 太棒了 我们马上下来
[37:42] Food’s here. 吃的到了
[37:44] Hey, you like Pollos Hermanos? 你喜欢吃洛博罗炸鸡吗
[37:49] Uh, on occasion, yeah. 还行
[37:51] Owner’s a big booster for the DEA. 那儿的老板是缉毒局的资助商之一
[37:53] He heard what happened. 他听说这事了
[37:54] He’s going to feed every cop in the building. 要带晚餐来给这里所有的警察
[37:57] That’s– That’s wonderful. 那真是太棒了
[37:59] Yeah, and apparently he’s bringing it by personally. 是啊 而且是他亲自送来的
[38:15] Good, huh? 很好吃 对吧
[38:17] Delicious. 没错
[38:18] That’s so generous of you. Thank you very much. 您真是太慷慨了 非常感谢
[38:21] Yes, thank you. 没错 谢谢
[38:23] Guys, did you hear that? 你们听到了吗
[38:24] Mr. Fring is offering a $10,000 reward 福林先生要悬赏一万元
[38:27] on any information about the case. 给任何能够提供线索的人
[38:29] Well, that’s– that’s wonderful. 是吗 真是太好了
[38:32] Wow. Thank you, Mr. Fring. 谢谢 福林先生
[38:35] You’re very welcome. 不客气
[38:37] Men like your husband are the thin blue line 正是因为有像你丈夫这样的人
[38:39] between us and these animals. 才使我们免受那些人渣的侵害
[38:41] I only wish I could do more. 我希望我能做得更多
[38:48] Well, we do appreciate your support. 我们很感谢您的支持
[38:50] This reward could turn the tide here. 那笔赏金可以帮我们扭转局势
[38:53] It’ll really help. 帮助很大
[38:55] Again, I can’t express how sorry I am. 本人再次对此次袭击深表遗憾
[38:59] As it happens, I actually met Agent Schrader. 碰巧 我和施拉德探员有过一面之缘
[39:01] Really? 真的吗
[39:03] Our fun run, a couple months ago. 几个月前 在募捐的时候
[39:06] Mr. Fring was one of our sponsors. 福林先生是我们的资助商之一
[39:10] I talked for a few minutes with your husband. 我和你丈夫聊过几句
[39:14] As a matter of fact, Mr. White, your name came up. 并且他还提到了你 怀特先生
[39:20] Really? Huh. 真的吗
[39:22] Yeah, there happened to be a collection jar out for you, 没错 因为刚好有个为你筹款的收集罐
[39:27] and we spoke briefly about your health concerns. 所以我大概了解了一下你的健康状况
[39:29] I hope that there’s been good news. 我希望现在情况已经好转了
[39:34] Uh, yeah, things have improved, yes. 没错 是的 情况好多了
[39:38] That’s wonderful to hear. 真是好消息
[39:40] It was clear to me how deeply he cares for you. 很明显看得出他非常关心你
[39:46] Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time. 好了 我想我该走了
[39:50] Um… thank you again very much. 再次感谢您
[39:54] It was a great pleasure to meet you. 很高兴认识您
[39:56] – Thank you. – Yes, thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[40:00] – Let me walk you out. – Oh– Oh, no, it’s not necessary. -我送你出去 -不 不用麻烦了
[40:09] You know, I didn’t say thank you. 我忘了跟他道谢
[40:12] I’ll walk him out. 我去送他走
[40:14] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[40:17] Good to see you. 你好
[40:20] Enjoying the chicken? 鸡肉好吃吗
[40:22] Good. Good 很好 很好
[40:24] Oh, you’re very welcome. My pleasure. 不用谢 我的荣幸
[40:28] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[40:29] – It’s good chicken, huh? – Yeah. -鸡肉不错吧 -没错
[40:31] – Good. – Mr. Fring. -那就好 -福林先生
[40:32] – May I– – Mr. White. -我能 -怀特先生
[40:34] I just wanted to thank you again. 我只想再次感谢你
[40:35] Oh, it’s my pleasure. 别客气 我的荣幸
[40:37] Uh, may I– may I speak with you? 我能 我能和你谈谈吗
[40:39] Just a moment? 一下就好
[40:45] You knew. 你知道
[40:47] You knew my brother-in-law was with the DEA. 你知道我的连襟是缉毒局的人
[40:51] I investigate everyone with whom I do business. 我会调查所有和我合作的人
[40:54] What careful man wouldn’t? 这就叫做谨慎
[40:58] He is not a problem for us, 他对我们 对我们的工作来说
[41:00] for our business. 并不是问题
[41:05] Your being here is– 你来这儿
[41:08] Is this some sort of message? 你来这儿是想传达什么信息吗
[41:12] I’m supporting my community. 我是来支持我资助的团体的
[41:15] I hide in plain sight, same as you. 我和你一样 也要掩藏身份
[41:17] Are we done? 满意了吗
[41:19] No– No, listen, I– 不 不 听我说
[41:20] This attack on my brother-in-law– 我连襟遭到攻击的事
[41:21] I don’t– I don’t understand it. 我不明白
[41:23] I don’t know what it means. 我不明白是什么意思
[41:25] Please, if you have some knowledge 拜托了 如果你知道些什么
[41:29] that you could share with me. 可以告诉我的话
[41:36] I fear for my family. 我为我的家人感到担心
[41:39] I’m sure they’ll be fine. 我保证他们会没事的
[41:40] I am told the assassin that survived 我听说那个幸存的歹徒
[41:43] is gravely injured. 受了重伤
[41:44] It’s doubtful he’ll live. 我想他可能也活不久了
[41:50] Now thank me and shake my hand. 好了 说谢谢然后和我握手
[41:56] Uh– thank you. Thank you again. 谢谢你 感激不尽
[41:59] You’re quite welcome, Mr. White. 别客气 怀特先生
[42:12] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[42:15] What’s happening? 怎么了
[42:16] Starting chest compressions. 开始按压胸部
[42:17] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[42:21] – One, two, three– – Defib? -一 二 三 -要心跳颤动器吗
[42:22] No reason. Patient isn’t insistently. 没有理由 病人挺不住了
[42:24] Continuing chest compressions. 继续按压胸部
[42:26] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[42:27] Give me a liter of saline wide open. 给我一升生理盐水
[42:29] I can’t get a pulse back. 没有脉搏
[42:30] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[42:31] Still nothing. One, two, three– 还是没有反应 一 二 三
[42:33] All right. Stopping compressions. 好了 停止按压
[42:35] Time. 时间
[42:36] 8:43. 八点四十三分
[42:38] Time of death. 20:43. 死亡时间 晚上八点四十三分
[42:42] Burn in hell, you piece of shit. 下地狱吧 你这个人渣
[43:11] Yes? Juan? 你好 胡安
[43:12] I assume you heard the news. 我想你已经听到消息了
[43:14] Your man died. I heard. 你的人死了 我听说了
[43:17] It’s unfortunate. 很遗憾
[43:19] Yeah, “Unfortunate,” 是啊 很遗憾
[43:20] and meanwhile I have Federales surrounding my house. 而且我还被联邦探员包围了
[43:23] You know what I think, Gustavo? 你知道我在想什么吗 古斯塔沃
[43:25] I think you’re behind all this. 我觉得一切都是你搞的鬼
[43:27] Why would I do this? How would it serve me? 为什么是我 对我有什么好处
[43:31] That’s the part I’m trying to figure out. 这就是我想知道的
[43:33] Go off on your own, maybe. 也许你想只手遮天呢
[43:36] Would you actually think that would work? 你以为这会有用吗
[43:37] Juan, you sound like you’re under a lot of stress. 胡安 你听起来很紧张
[43:40] Maybe you should call me back 也许该等你头脑
[43:42] when you’re seeing things more clearly. 清醒一点的时候 再打给我
[43:43] I see things clear enough. 我够清醒了
[43:45] One DEA gets shot. All of Washington starts barking. 一个缉毒局的人中了枪 就惊动华盛顿方面了吗
[43:49] The D.F. Suddenly has to put on a big show, 还连带墨西哥联邦特区 搞出这么大声势
[43:51] and I wind up with Federas in my rose bushes. 让我和我的盟友[西]都寝食难安
[43:54] But just for a while. 但这只是暂时的
[43:56] Appearances, politics. 很明显是政治斗争罢了
[44:00] Are you still there, Gustavo? 你还在听吗 古斯塔沃
[44:02] Yes, I’m here. 嗯 我在
[44:05] I’ll weather this. I always do. 我会撑住的 我总能撑过去
[44:08] My brother’s a police chief. 我弟弟是警长
[44:10] I got connections. They’ll get me through. 我会去疏通关系 让他们帮我逃过此劫
[44:13] And when I get proof 并且我会找到证据
[44:15] and the others find out what you’ve done, 让其他人都知道你干的好事
[44:19] maybe we come pay you a visit. 到那时 我们再好好”聊聊”
[44:21] Maybe we can… 也许我们…
[45:11] Skyler. Skyler. 斯凯勒 醒醒
[45:12] Marie. Marie. 醒醒 玛丽
[45:16] Oh, how is he? Tell me something good. 他怎么样了 给我们点好消息
[45:18] I think he’s stable enough now for you to go see him briefly. 病人情况已经稳定 你们可以去看他了
[45:22] I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s immediate family only. 很抱歉 直系亲属才可以进去
[45:25] We’re all family. 我们都是他的家人
[45:26] I understand, 我理解
[45:27] but we have a certain protocol here that we need– 但我们有明确的规定 我们得…
[45:30] We’re all family. 我们都是他的家人
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme