时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:38] | Hey, you got nothing on me, yo. | 喂 你可没抓住我什么把柄 |
[04:40] | All right, you can call my lawyer, Saul Goodman. | 好吧 你可以给我律师打电话 索尔·古德曼 |
[04:43] | Talk to my lawyer, all right? | 去和我律师谈 懂吗 |
[04:45] | Hey, you hear me. I got nothing to say. | 听到了吗 我无可奉告 |
[04:47] | I told you. You can call my– | 我告诉过你 你可以给我… |
[04:51] | Ah, Christ! God! | 上帝啊 |
[04:53] | You had my cell phone number! | 你还搞到了我的电话号码 |
[04:54] | You had my wife’s name! | 还知道我老婆的名字 |
[04:56] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:57] | Huh? Who you working with? | 你和谁一伙的 |
[06:22] | If you’re, uh, ready to talk, | 如果你…准备好了要谈谈 |
[06:25] | they want to get a statement. | 他们要一份书面声明 |
[06:28] | Your side of what happened here. | 你对这里发生的一切的解释 |
[06:32] | Or we can hold him off till another time. | 或者我们可以拖到下次再来 |
[06:39] | Maybe you’ll want to talk to a lawyer. | 你可能得和律师谈谈 |
[06:52] | There it is. | 笑一个 |
[06:55] | Yo, Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[06:57] | Rocky called. He wants his face back. | 洛奇这么叫的 他想念这张脸了 |
[07:01] | Come on. I got to cheer you up. | 别这样 开心一点嘛 |
[07:03] | You see that? That’s your Get Out of Jail Free card. | 看到这照片没 这就是你的刑满释放证 |
[07:06] | You understand Get Out of Jail Free card, right? | 你知道什么叫刑满释放证 对吧 |
[07:09] | I mean, just blink once if you’re following. | 这机会千载难逢 |
[07:12] | The DEA’s worst nightmare | 缉毒局的噩梦 |
[07:14] | is that face out in public. | 如果这张照片公之于众的话 |
[07:16] | They’re going to have to steer a wide berth | 到时候他们将对我们平克曼少爷 |
[07:18] | of young Master Pinkman | 唯恐避之不及了 |
[07:19] | for fear of the P.R. Poop storm | 因为到时愤怒的公众就如同 |
[07:21] | that will rain down on them | 潮水一般势不可挡 |
[07:23] | if this story ever gets out. | 如果这消息走漏了的话 |
[07:25] | I mean, this– this beating? | 我是说 你挨的这顿揍 |
[07:26] | Best thing for you. | 对你来说简直是恩赐 |
[07:29] | You’re home free. | 你已经稳操胜券了 |
[07:31] | Good, right? | 好事 对吧 |
[07:34] | Right. | 对的 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:57] | You’re now officially the cute one of the group. | 现在二人组里你明显比较可爱一点 |
[08:00] | Paul, meet Ringo. Ringo, Paul. | 保罗 来见见林戈 林戈 这是保罗 |
[08:06] | This is– I– | 这是…我… |
[08:08] | Jesse, I’m– I am so sorry for this. | 杰西 我…对此万分抱歉 |
[08:13] | This should not have happened. | 本不该发展成这样的 |
[08:17] | But it did. | 但还是这样了 |
[08:19] | No thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[08:25] | But the plan did work. | 至少计划成功了 |
[08:27] | We would have been locked up right now | 如果不把他引开 我们现在 |
[08:29] | if we didn’t lure him away. | 已经被关起来了 |
[08:31] | But this– | 但这一切… |
[08:32] | this– I just– | 这一切…我… |
[08:34] | I never saw this coming. | 是我始料未及的 |
[08:41] | So… | 所以… |
[08:44] | What, uh… W-what happens now? | 那现在该怎么办 |
[08:48] | What happens now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[08:50] | I’ll tell you what happens now. | 我来告诉你该怎么办 |
[08:54] | Your scumbag brother-in-law is finished, | 你那混蛋连襟玩完了 |
[08:59] | done. | 死定了 |
[09:02] | You understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[09:03] | I will own him when this is over. | 我跟他没完 我要他一辈子都欠我 |
[09:08] | Every cent he earns, | 他挣的每一分钱 |
[09:10] | every cent his wife earns, | 他老婆挣的每一分钱 |
[09:14] | is mine. | 都是我的 |
[09:17] | Anyplace he goes, | 无论他去哪里 |
[09:19] | anywhere he turns, | 无论他在哪里 |
[09:21] | I’m going to be there, | 我都会跟他到死 |
[09:24] | grabbing my share. | 分一杯羹 |
[09:26] | He’ll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for pennies, | 哪怕他躲到提华纳洗厕所为生 |
[09:31] | and I’ll be standing over him to get my cut. | 我也会站他旁边提成的 |
[09:37] | He’ll see me when he wakes up in the morning | 我要他早上一醒来第一个看到的就是我 |
[09:39] | and when he crawls to sleep | 我要他晚上爬着睡 |
[09:41] | in whatever rat hole’s left for him | 因为他那狗窝 |
[09:44] | after I shred his house down, | 已经被我碾得粉碎 |
[09:48] | I will haunt his crusty ass forever | 我他妈要化成厉鬼缠他一辈子 |
[09:55] | until the day | 直到他自己 |
[09:57] | he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger | 举枪饮弹自尽 |
[10:03] | just to get me out of his head. | 就为了能把我从他脑子里驱除出去 |
[10:07] | That’s what happens next. | 这就是接下来要发生的 |
[10:20] | Uh, my advice– | 我的建议… |
[10:23] | that’s probably not a good strategy. | 这办法听起来可不太好 |
[10:26] | I mean, they’re scared of you right now. | 他们现在怕你 |
[10:29] | They want nothing to do with you. | 他们根本不想与你扯上关系 |
[10:30] | But if you hit them, | 但如果你惹了他们 |
[10:32] | they’re forced to hit back hard. | 他们肯定被迫还击 |
[10:35] | I mean, they will turn over every rock | 他们会查个天翻地覆 |
[10:37] | hither, thither, and yon | 让你无处躲藏 |
[10:39] | until someone spills the beans on you | 直到有人说漏嘴 泄了密 |
[10:41] | and anyone associated with you, | 或是泄了与你有关的人的密 |
[10:43] | uh, present company included. | 包括你现在的合伙人 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I think what Saul is saying makes a lot of sense. | 对 我觉得索尔说的非常有道理 |
[10:48] | Jesse, move on with your life. | 杰西 还是继续生活 往前看吧 |
[10:53] | Leave it behind, all of it. | 别去想这一切了 |
[10:55] | Nothing changes. | 一切照旧 |
[10:57] | Once I walk out of here, | 我一离开这 |
[11:00] | I get myself a new RV and go start cooking again. | 就去搞辆新房车 继续制毒 |
[11:06] | How exactly do you think | 你凭什么认为 |
[11:09] | you’re going to get away with that? | 你能侥幸逃脱的了 |
[11:11] | They will catch you. | 他们会逮到你的 |
[11:13] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[11:14] | What? | 什么 |
[11:15] | I have a Get Out of Jail Free card. | 我有刑满释放证 |
[11:17] | Hey, I may have overstated the, uh, power of your face. | 我可能是夸大了你…这张脸的影响力 |
[11:22] | Not this. | 不行 |
[11:25] | If the cops catch me… | 如果警察逮到了我 |
[11:29] | I give them what they want the most. | 我会告诉他们最想知道的 |
[11:37] | You. | 你 |
[11:43] | They nab me, | 他们逮了我 |
[11:46] | I make a deal to give up the great Heisenberg | 我就和他们做个交易 供出谁是海森堡 |
[11:53] | and his million-dollar drug ring. | 还有他那百万毒品交易网络 |
[12:01] | You’re my free pass, bitch. | 你就是我的自由通行证 贱人 |
[12:12] | You’re so sure. | 你就那么肯定吗 |
[12:13] | Look, if he didn’t give up my name | 听着 他被汉克打的都失去意识了 |
[12:15] | while Hank was beating him senseless, | 都没把我供出来 |
[12:17] | he’s never going to talk. | 那他就肯定不会供出来 |
[12:19] | What do you think that was in there, a bluff? | 那你觉得刚才那是什么意思 吓唬你吗 |
[12:21] | He wants your brother-in-law. | 他想要搞死你的连襟 |
[12:23] | And there’s going to be a parade of lawyers | 而且绝对有一大票的律师 |
[12:25] | creaming their Underoos for a case like that. | 排成行的等着接这案子 |
[12:27] | I mean, I’d take it myself | 我是说 如果不是我有涉及 |
[12:29] | if it wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage. | 此事的话 我肯定也去接这活儿了 |
[12:31] | And him cooking again. | 至于他说要再去制毒 |
[12:33] | Hey, when, not if, he gets caught, | 不用考虑如果 他肯定被捕 当他被捕时 |
[12:35] | and he’s facing 20 years, | 他面临20年监禁 |
[12:37] | what’ll he do then? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[12:38] | Believe me, there’s no honor among thieves. | 相信我 贼之间毫无信义可言 |
[12:42] | Except for us, of course. | 当然 我们除外 |
[12:46] | No, he’ll– | 不 他会… |
[12:47] | he’ll come around. | 他会清醒过来的 |
[12:51] | And if he doesn’t, | 万一醒不了呢 |
[12:52] | there may come a time to talk options. | 那就得谈谈可能采取的措施了 |
[12:55] | Options? | 措施 |
[13:12] | I’m convinced that Mr. Pinkman was involved | 我非常确信平克曼先生涉嫌 |
[13:13] | in the manufacture and distribution | 制造和分发销售 |
[13:15] | of phenyl-2 methamphetamine, | 苯基-2-甲基苯丙胺 |
[13:16] | specifically what we’re calling the blue meth. | 我们称之为蓝色冰毒 |
[13:19] | I tracked him to a scrap yard | 我跟踪他到废料场 |
[13:21] | where he stored an early ’80s camper,an RV. | 他在那藏匿了一辆80年代的野营房车 |
[13:27] | While waiting for a warrant to search this vehicle, | 我坚信那是一处移动实验室 专门制毒的 |
[13:29] | which I believed to be a rolling meth lab, | 在等待车辆搜查令的时候 |
[13:32] | I received a telephone call | 我接到一个电话 |
[13:35] | telling me my wife Marie had been injured in an accident. | 说我老婆玛丽出了车祸受了伤 |
[13:39] | Upon hearing the news, | 听到这个消息 |
[13:41] | I left Mr. Pinkman and his vehicle | 我离开了平克曼先生和他的房车 |
[13:44] | to tend to my wife. | 去我老婆那了 |
[13:46] | After arriving at the hospital, | 到医院以后 |
[13:48] | I learned the emergency call was a hoax. | 我才发觉那个急救电话是个骗局 |
[13:50] | My wife, fortunately, was unharmed. | 幸运的是 我的老婆没有受伤 |
[13:56] | So I immediately went back to the salvage yard, | 所以我立刻回到了废料场 |
[13:59] | but the RV was gone. | 但是房车已经消失了 |
[14:01] | Most likely destroyed on site. | 很有可能是被就地销毁了 |
[14:02] | And it was at this point | 而就在这时 |
[14:05] | that you drove to the home of Jesse Pinkman? | 你开车去了杰西·平克曼的家 |
[14:19] | I think we’re done here. | 我们今天先谈到这里吧 |
[14:21] | Agent Schrader needs to get home, get some rest. | 施拉德探员需要回家休息 |
[14:24] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[14:26] | But just to confirm, | 只是确定一下 |
[14:28] | you’re taking the Fifth here? | 你是在行使你的避而不答权利吗 |
[14:29] | Yeah. That’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[14:31] | Okay. Well, we just want to give you all a heads up. | 好的 只是想给你们提个醒 |
[14:36] | Mr. Pinkman is pressing charges in this matter. | 平克曼先生正在起诉此事 |
[14:40] | He’s given a detailed version | 他已给出 |
[14:41] | of events as he sees them. | 整件事的详细经过 |
[14:44] | The word of a meth head. | 毒枭之言可信吗 |
[14:46] | We know all about his history. | 我们了解他的过去 |
[14:47] | We’re well aware, | 我们都非常清楚 |
[14:48] | but toxicology on Pinkman– | 但是他的毒性测试 |
[14:52] | his blood is clean, he’s not using. | 结果正常 他没有吸毒 |
[14:55] | The kid is even refusing his doctor-ordered pain meds, | 据我们所知 他甚至拒绝服用医嘱 |
[14:58] | as far as we can tell. | 用的止痛药 |
[15:03] | So, um… | 那么… |
[15:06] | …where do we go from here? | …接下来要怎么办 |
[15:08] | A couple of gentlemen from OPR will come down, | 会来几个司法部的人 |
[15:10] | probably tomorrow morning. | 可能是明天上午 |
[15:13] | Janice will give us an exact time on that. | 詹妮斯会另外安排的 |
[15:15] | And you men will be continuing your investigation, | 你的人还将继续你的调查 |
[15:19] | so… | 那么… |
[15:21] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[15:22] | Right. We just– | 好的 我们… |
[15:24] | We need one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:26] | Photo of Agent Schrader’s hands, for the record. | 施拉德探员手部的照片 需要记录在案 |
[15:32] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[15:34] | Bandage off, if you would. | 如你愿意 请撕掉绷带 |
[15:42] | Um, on the table is fine. | 把手放在桌上就好 |
[15:45] | Flat on the table is fine. | 平放在桌上 |
[17:28] | It’s all going to work out. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[17:30] | You’ve been too good to them for too many years. | 这么多年 你对他们太好了 |
[17:33] | I hope it goes without saying | 我想我们应该心照不宣 |
[17:34] | that we’re not talking to anybody about this, okay? | 对外人绝口不提此事 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:44] | Marie, who? | 玛丽 你告诉谁了 |
[18:24] | Do you have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[18:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:42] | I guess crime does pay. | 犯罪的确很赚 |
[18:49] | I don’t suppose you just came by to insult me. | 你不是特地来羞辱我的吧 |
[18:55] | No. We need to talk. | 当然不是 我们得谈谈 |
[18:58] | You heard about Hank? | 汉克的事你听说了吗 |
[19:01] | About what happened with this, um, Jesse Pinkman? | 和这个杰西·平克曼有关的 |
[19:05] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:07] | Whatever Hank was investigating, | 不管汉克在调查什么 |
[19:09] | him trying to find an RV, | 他在找一辆房车 |
[19:13] | is there any danger | 有没有可能 |
[19:15] | that could lead back to you? | 最终结果指向你 |
[19:18] | No. Why would it? | 怎么可能 |
[19:26] | Is this why you’re here? | 这就是你来的原因吗 |
[19:30] | I’m here to talk about Hank. | 我是来和你谈谈汉克的 |
[19:34] | You know what’s going to happen to him | 如果平克曼控告他 |
[19:36] | if this Pinkman presses charges? | 你知道他会怎样吗 |
[19:41] | Hank could lose everything. | 汉克会一无所有 |
[19:46] | I thought maybe, um… | 我想或许… |
[19:50] | There’s a way you could help him. | 或许你能帮他 |
[19:53] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[19:55] | Contact Pinkman. | 联系平克曼 |
[19:58] | Get him to drop the charges. | 劝他撤消控诉 |
[20:00] | Look, Skyler, I don’t know what kind of relationship | 听着 斯凯勒 我不知道 |
[20:03] | you picture me having with this person. | 你是如何想像我和这个人的关系 |
[20:05] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在要求你 |
[20:06] | He was– He’s– | 他曾经…现在… |
[20:08] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[20:09] | I mean, it’s not as if we– | 我们根本不… |
[20:11] | – I’m– – …were even close. | -我… -我们以前关系也不好 |
[20:12] | I’m not asking. | 我没有强求 |
[20:14] | But there must be something you could say. | 但你一定能和他说些什么 |
[20:18] | Isn’t it even worth a try? | 连试都不试一下吗 |
[20:21] | Hank is your family. | 汉克是你的家人 |
[20:26] | Not currently. | 目前不是了 |
[20:28] | What? | 你说什么 |
[20:29] | I said not currently. | 我说目前不是了 |
[20:34] | I’m late. I have to go. | 我上班迟到了 得走了 |
[21:09] | Hello. I was starting to get worried. | 你来了 我都开始担心了 |
[21:15] | Car trouble. | 车子有点问题 |
[21:18] | Oh. That’s a bummer. | 那岂不是很郁闷 |
[21:21] | You should call me next time. | 下次你应该给我电话 |
[21:23] | I’ll pick you up. | 我去接你 |
[21:27] | No, uh, no sandals today? | 不用 今天怎么不穿凉鞋了 |
[21:31] | I just thought– | 我想… |
[21:34] | a bit more professional. | 显得更专业点 |
[21:37] | Well, everything is on track. | 一切都走上正轨了 |
[21:42] | We got our distillate. Just waiting to– | 蒸馏物好了 只需等到… |
[21:45] | Let’s get our trays ready. | 把托盘准备好 |
[21:47] | Clean, no moisture. | 要干净的 不能沾水 |
[21:49] | Done. | 准备好了 |
[21:53] | Is our, uh… | 那么… |
[21:56] | Our solvent filtered? | 溶剂过滤好了吗 |
[21:57] | I thought you might ask that. | 我就猜到你会问 |
[22:00] | Done. | 过滤好了 |
[22:03] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:05] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:06] | Hand in glove. That’s what we strive for. | 齐心协力 亲密无间 要的就是这效果 |
[22:12] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[22:13] | this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 这或许是一段伟大友谊的开端 |
[22:48] | So, you the gentlemen? | 就是你们吗 |
[22:53] | Lucky you boys called me. I got a load to pick up. | 算你们找对人了 我有很多宝贝 |
[22:56] | I’m taking the 40 straight through to Memphis. | 我正在运点40口径的去孟菲斯城 |
[22:58] | I could hammer it out in about 15, | 我可以出让15把左右 |
[22:59] | but there’s a girl down there | 但那里有位姑娘 |
[23:01] | named Lainie or Lolly or something. Maybe Fran. | 叫莱妮或者罗莉 可能是弗兰 |
[23:03] | She’s got one of these fetish things– | 她有特殊的癖好 |
[23:04] | wants to get peed on. | 喜欢被人撒尿 |
[23:05] | You know I was hoping to see her tonight, | 希望今晚能见到她 |
[23:06] | but she is really straight about. | 但她真的挺按部就班的 |
[23:07] | Wanted to get sleep before 10:00, | 要10点前睡觉 |
[23:08] | so I want to wrap it up here ASAP | 所以这次交易越快越好 |
[23:10] | because traffic can be a wild card, | 因为路况总是未知数 |
[23:11] | you know, rubbernecking and such. | 好奇的观光客之类 |
[23:14] | The surprising thing is women who like to get peed on | 意外的是 这种喜欢被人撒尿的女人 |
[23:16] | always tend to be from the warmer climates. | 总是来自气候温暖的地方 |
[23:18] | You’d think the ones in the colder zones | 总以为寒冷地区的女人 |
[23:19] | would be more inclined. | 更可能有这种倾向 |
[23:21] | Maybe it’s a shock to the system | 如果人体不能适应新环境 |
[23:22] | if the body’s not properly acclimated, | 也许会休克 |
[23:24] | but, you know, I leave that for smart minds than me. | 还是把这个问题留给聪明人去想吧 |
[23:27] | Science is a mystery. | 科学本身就是一个谜 |
[23:31] | Well, take a gander. | 来瞅瞅 |
[23:32] | Prices are negotiable. | 价钱好商量 |
[23:34] | Buying in bulk gets you a discount. | 大批量购买有折扣 |
[23:35] | I’m running a special on these little honeys. | 这些小宝贝有特别优惠 |
[23:39] | JHPs. Hollow-point bullets, | 空尖型子弹 |
[23:41] | known by the natives as Black Death. | 当地人都把这些宝贝称作黑死病 |
[23:43] | Check it out. Huh. You like that? | 看看吧 中意吗 |
[23:44] | So sweet, you want to lick it. | 太棒了 你会爱死它的 |
[23:46] | Nickel-plated brass casing, Lubalox coat for panache. | 镀镍铜锌合金外壳 黑拉巴洛克斯弹头 |
[23:48] | Sucker has six razor claws that expand upon impact. | 弹头六片利爪受到挤压会立马展开 |
[23:52] | Shred your mama’s head like a cabbage. | 可以把你妈的脑袋撕个大洞 |
[23:55] | Keep it. On the house? | 拿着吧 免费 |
[23:56] | Anyhow, I’ve been windjamming long enough. | 我废话说太多了 |
[23:58] | Why don’t you boys tell me what you’re looking for? | 何不告诉我你们要买什么 |
[23:59] | What is you want? What is you need? | 你们想要什么 需要什么 |
[24:00] | What can I do you for? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[24:01] | Vests. | 防弹衣 |
[24:03] | Vests? Hell, yeah, we got vests. | 防弹衣 当然 有的是 |
[24:06] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[24:12] | Sleek, comfortable, | 光滑舒适 |
[24:13] | thermally bonded non-interwoven Kevlar fiber. | 热粘合非交织凯夫拉尔纤维 |
[24:15] | Stop a bullet like a soft wank against a Quaker girl. | 阻挡子弹就像对着修女手淫一样舒服 |
[24:17] | Just ain’t getting through. | 子弹就是穿不透 |
[24:19] | And lightweight? | 轻吗 |
[24:20] | Damn, so lightweight, | 太他妈轻了 |
[24:21] | you’ll forget you’re wearing it. | 你根本感觉不到穿了它 |
[24:24] | They work? | 有用吗 |
[24:26] | Sure as shit, they do. | 屁话 当然有用 |
[24:28] | I don’t leave home without it. | 没有它我绝不出门 |
[24:38] | What the hell? | 你他妈 |
[24:41] | You broke my freakin’ rib, you maniac son of a bitch. | 你他妈把我肋骨弄断了 你个混蛋 |
[25:16] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[25:37] | Gale. | 盖尔 |
[25:38] | What temperature did you set here? | 你设的几度 |
[25:40] | There? That’s… | 那里吗 是… |
[25:42] | Station Five– 75 C. | 5号机 75摄氏度 |
[25:47] | I said 85. | 我说过85度 |
[25:50] | 8-5 8-5. | |
[25:53] | I, uh– I wrote it down. | 我…我写下来的 |
[25:56] | You said 75. | 你说是75度 |
[25:58] | I– I wrote it. | 我写了 |
[25:59] | Well, then you wrote it wrong. | 那就是你记错了 |
[26:00] | That’s not what I said. I said 85. | 那不是我说的 我说85度 |
[26:04] | It’s always been 85– | 一直是85度 |
[26:07] | not 75, not 95. | 不是75 也不是95 |
[26:10] | 85. | 85 度 |
[26:12] | This is chemistry. Degrees matter. | 这是化学 温度是关键 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:21] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:23] | Great. You’re sorry. | 很好 你感到抱歉 |
[26:25] | Meanwhile, you’ve just brewed 50 gallons of useless sludge. | 同时你酿造了50加仑的无用烂泥 |
[26:29] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[26:30] | Just dump it. Dump it all. | 倒掉 统统倒掉 |
[26:32] | This batch is ruined. | 这一批都毁了 |
[27:07] | You look nice. | 你看上去挺帅 |
[27:11] | I look like a TV weatherman. | 我像电视上那种天气预报员 |
[27:16] | You want a coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[27:24] | I squeezed some orange juice. | 我榨了些橙汁 |
[27:25] | You want to glass of orange juice? | 要来一杯吗 |
[27:28] | I’m all right. | 不用了 |
[27:37] | What are you going to tell them? | 你打算怎么对他们说 |
[27:44] | Here’s what you’re going to tell them. | 你要这样告诉他们 |
[27:46] | He attacked you. | 是他先攻击你的 |
[27:49] | He attacked me? | 他先打我 |
[27:51] | He– he swung at you with something. | 他操家伙打你 |
[27:53] | He– he– | 他… |
[27:55] | – swung at me. – … attacked you with a pipe. | -打我 -他用管子打你 |
[27:57] | With a pipe? | 管子 |
[28:00] | It happened fast. | 一切发生的太快 |
[28:01] | He resisted arrest, | 他拒捕 |
[28:03] | and muscle memory kicked in, | 你肌肉记忆本能反应 |
[28:05] | and you had to disarm him. | 所以你被迫解除他的武装 |
[28:07] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 |
[28:09] | Yes. It happens all the time. | 是的 这种事经常发生 |
[28:11] | Years of training, | 经过多年的训练 |
[28:12] | and your body acted faster than your brain. | 你的身体不假思索地做出反应 |
[28:15] | You had no choice but to hit him. | 你除了打他没别的选择 |
[28:17] | – You had to fight back. – Marie, Marie, Marie. | -你只有反击 -玛丽 玛丽 玛丽 |
[28:21] | No. | 不 |
[28:24] | I’m not going to go in there and lie. | 我不打算去撒谎 |
[28:25] | It’s some lowlife degenerate | 这是你和社会渣滓 |
[28:28] | versus you… | 之间的较量 |
[28:31] | Doing the job you’re supposed to. | 你只是在履行自己的职责 |
[28:35] | Why should you be the one who pays | 为什么你行得端做得正 |
[28:37] | for doing the right thing? | 反而要付出代价 |
[28:39] | Oh, baby, it wasn’t the right thing. | 亲爱的 我做的不对 |
[28:44] | It’s not what the job is. | 我的职责不是这个 |
[28:47] | I’m supposed to be better than that. | 我应该比这做得更好 |
[28:50] | And you made one mistake. | 现在你只犯了一个错 |
[28:55] | No, it wasn’t one mistake. I’ve been– | 不 不只是一个错 我一直 |
[29:00] | I’ve been… | 我一直以来都 |
[29:04] | …unraveling, you know? | 处在崩溃的边缘 你明白吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t sleep at night anymore. | 我晚上再也不能安睡 |
[29:16] | I freeze. | 我战栗 |
[29:18] | I freeze up. | 全身僵硬 |
[29:21] | My chest gets all tight. I– I can’t breathe. | 我的胸口发闷 无法呼吸 |
[29:27] | Just– | 就是… |
[29:28] | I panic. | 我恐惧不已 |
[29:33] | Ever since that Salamanca thing. | 自从塞拉曼加那件事开始就这样 |
[29:37] | I mean, Tuco Salamanca. | 屠库·塞拉曼加 |
[29:39] | If ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes. | 那个罪该万死的人渣 |
[29:47] | It changed me. | 那件事改变了我 |
[29:54] | And I can’t seem to control it. | 我好像控制不住自己了 |
[30:01] | I tried to fight it. | 我努力反抗 |
[30:05] | But then El Paso. | 但后来又有埃尔帕索的事 |
[30:10] | And it’s just gotten worse. | 可情况只是越来越糟糕 |
[30:16] | What I did to Pinkman… | 我对平克曼做出的事 |
[30:21] | …that’s not who I’m supposed to be. | 我不应该是那个样子 |
[30:23] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[30:28] | All this– | 所有这些 |
[30:31] | everything that’s happened, I– | 所发生的这一切 我… |
[30:35] | I swear to God, Marie, | 我可以向上帝发誓 玛丽 |
[30:36] | I think the universe is trying to tell me something, | 我觉得像是冥冥之中 要告诉我什么 |
[30:41] | and I’m finally… | 现在我终于 |
[30:44] | Ready to listen. | 准备好要听了 |
[30:54] | I’m just not the man I thought I was. | 我再也不是曾经的我了 |
[31:01] | I think I’m done as a cop. | 我想我的警察生涯到头了 |
[31:14] | Now, this is– is not an easy decision, | 作出这个决定并不容易 |
[31:16] | but it is one that I have to make. | 但是这是我必须作出的决定 |
[31:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:21] | This whole… | 现在这个 |
[31:24] | Gale situation– | 对于盖尔的情况 |
[31:25] | he’s– he’s just not working out. | 他就是不行 |
[31:32] | Yes. Now. | 是的 现在 |
[31:34] | It– It may sound unorthodox, | 听起来也许有点奇怪 |
[31:37] | but I think | 但我认为 |
[31:39] | our first– best option… | 我们的首选 最好的人选 |
[31:45] | Is Jesse Pinkman. | 是杰西·平克曼 |
[31:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:57] | It– | 这 |
[32:00] | No, look. Th-There’s– | 不 听我说 |
[32:01] | There’s a– a shorthand that exists between us– | 我们之间有种默契 |
[32:05] | experience together | 有共同的经历 |
[32:06] | at a level that, quite frankly, | 说实话 这种默契的程度 |
[32:09] | I– I’m just never going to reach with Gale. | 我和盖尔之间永远不可能达到 |
[32:17] | Look, Mr. Fring, | 听着 福林先生 |
[32:20] | when I accepted your offer, | 我接受你的邀请时 |
[32:22] | I was told the lab is mine. | 说好实验室归我管 |
[32:26] | And I know best how to run it. | 我也最清楚该怎么管理它 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | Thank you. Yes, I will. I will. | 谢谢 是的 我会的 我会的 |
[32:40] | Okay. Good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[32:50] | Listen, something’s come up. | 听着 有事情告诉你 |
[32:53] | And, uh, I think it’s a good opportunity. | 我想是一次好机会 |
[32:58] | There’s been a job opening. | 有个职位空缺 |
[33:01] | I need a new lab assistant. | 我需要个新的实验助手 |
[33:05] | I already did my time. | 我已经为你干过了 |
[33:09] | Why don’t you just go get yourself a monkey? | 你干吗不去给你自己找只猴子 |
[33:13] | I don’t want a monkey. I want you. | 我不要猴子 我要你 |
[33:17] | Oh, gee, thanks. | 噢 老天 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Well, not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[33:22] | I got my own thing going on. | 我自己有事情做 |
[33:26] | Nice try saving your ass head brother-in-law. | 想救你的蠢货连襟没门儿 |
[33:34] | That’s not why I’m here, Jesse. | 我不是为这个而来 杰西 |
[33:37] | There’s more. | 还有别的事 |
[33:40] | It’s more than an assistant. | 你将不仅仅是我的助手 |
[33:43] | Partners. | 也是合作伙伴 |
[33:47] | We’ll be partners again. | 我们又要成为搭档了 |
[33:48] | Split everything 50-50, just like before. | 一切照旧 五五分成 |
[33:54] | $1.5 million each. | 一人得一百五十万 |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | I don’t think you heard– | 我想你没听明白 |
[34:14] | I’ve heard you fine. | 我听得很清楚 |
[34:18] | I said no. | 我说不 |
[34:24] | Let me understand this. | 让我理一下思路 |
[34:26] | You’re turning down $1 1/2 million. | 你这是在拒绝一百五十万 |
[34:31] | I am not turning down the money. | 我不是在拒绝钱 |
[34:34] | I am turning down you. | 我在拒绝你 |
[34:38] | You get it? | 你明白吗 |
[34:40] | I want nothing to do with you. | 我不想和你有任何瓜葛 |
[34:45] | Ever since I met you, | 自从我遇见你 |
[34:48] | everything I have ever cared about | 我所关心的一切 |
[34:52] | is gone… | 全都没了 |
[34:55] | Ruined, turned to shit, dead, | 毁了 废了 死了 |
[34:59] | ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg. | 自从我和你–伟大的海森堡搅合在一起之后 |
[35:05] | I have never been more alone. | 我感到空前的孤独 |
[35:09] | I have nothing! | 我变得一无所有 |
[35:12] | No one! | 没人理我 |
[35:14] | All right? It’s all gone! | 懂了吗 什么都没了 |
[35:17] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[35:19] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:22] | Why– | 你怎么会 |
[35:25] | Why would you get it? | 你怎么会懂 |
[35:29] | What do you even care | 你只要得到你想要的 |
[35:30] | as long as you get what you want? | 你还关心什么 |
[35:35] | Right? | 我说对了吧 |
[35:37] | You don’t give a shit about me. | 你他妈根本就没在乎过我 |
[35:44] | You said I was no good. | 你说我没用 |
[35:47] | I’m nothing! | 一无是处 |
[35:49] | Why would you want me? Huh? | 现在怎么又要我了 |
[35:53] | You said my meth is inferior, right? | 你说过我的毒是下等货 |
[35:59] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[36:00] | Hey! You said my cook was garbage! | 嘿 是你说我制的毒是垃圾 |
[36:04] | Hey, screw you, man! Screw you! | 去你妈的 老头 去你的 |
[36:14] | Your meth is good, Jesse. | 你制的冰毒很好 杰西 |
[36:17] | As good as mine. | 不比我的差 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[37:21] | 50-50. | 五五分 |
[37:25] | Yes. 50-50. | 是的 五五分 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:31] | Partners. | 合作伙伴 |
[37:39] | Good. | 太好了 |
[38:30] | This is the statement you want to give? | 这就是你想做的书面声明吗 |
[38:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[38:35] | Hank, you don’t have to do this. | 汉克 你不必这么做 |
[38:38] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[38:40] | I do. | 我要这样 |
[38:43] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[38:48] | So we understand | 那我们姑且认为 |
[38:50] | if we write it up like that, you’ll sign it. | 如果我们这样写 你会签字 |
[38:55] | That’s the way it happened. | 事情就是那样的 |
[38:58] | I accept the consequences. | 我愿意承担后果 |
[39:05] | In the light of these facts… | 介于上述事实 |
[39:09] | As of this moment, you’re suspended without pay. | 从即刻起 你被停薪停职 |
[39:12] | I have to ask you to hand over your badge and your gun. | 请交出警徽和佩枪 |
[39:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:47] | Schrader. | 施拉德 |
[39:49] | Hold up. | 等一会 |
[39:51] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 长官 |
[39:53] | I just want to tell you something. | 我想告诉你件事 |
[39:55] | And to be clear, you didn’t hear it from me. | 但说清楚 你不是从我这儿听来的 |
[39:57] | I don’t want you to get your hopes up, | 我不想你空欢喜一场 |
[39:59] | but the word in the pipeline is | 不过上面传下话来 |
[40:01] | Pinkman isn’t pressing charges. | 平克曼撤诉了 |
[40:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:05] | Who the hell knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:08] | Maybe you have a guardian angel. | 也许你有个守护天使呢 |
[40:33] | It went fine. | 事情有了好转 |
[40:36] | Well, fine means what– | 好转的意思… |
[40:38] | means what it means. Yeah. | 就是好转的意思 对 |
[40:39] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 |
[40:42] | I’ll tell you all about it when I get home, okay? | 等我到家了我会全部告诉你 好吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah. It’s– | 是的 |
[40:48] | Yeah, it’s just– | 是的 就是 |
[40:50] | I don’t know, baby. I just think– | 我也不知道 亲爱的 我就是觉得 |
[40:53] | I think we may be okay. | 我想我们可能没事了 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:56] | Okay. I love you, too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[41:19] | Schrader. | 施拉德 |
[41:20] | I need you to listen very carefully. | 你仔细听好 |
[41:23] | Two men are coming to kill you. | 有两个人要来杀你 |
[41:25] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[41:26] | They’re approaching your car. | 他们正向你的车子走去 |
[41:29] | You have one minute. | 你有一分钟时间逃走 |
[41:31] | I don’t get the gag, jerk off. | 不知道你玩什么把戏 滚一边去吧 |
[41:33] | Who is this? | 你什么人 |
[41:33] | They’re coming. | 他们就要来了 |
[41:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:52] | Hey, Li– | 嘿 听… |
[41:56] | Hey, Gomie, this is Hank. | 嘿 格米 我是汉克 |
[41:57] | I don’t know what that call’s supposed to be, | 不知道你这通电话什么意思 |
[41:58] | but it’s dumb even by your standards, | 即使按你的水准也太白痴了 |
[41:59] | so call me when you get this. | 听到留言给我回电话 |
[45:14] | No. | 不 |