Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] KDK-12, come in. KDK-12 听到请回答
[00:09] KDK-12. 呼叫KDK-12
[00:10] KDK-12. 这里是KDK-12
[00:11] Hey, Bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa. 波比 需要你顺道去佩可迪瓦女士那里查看一下
[00:14] She all right? 她没事吧
[00:16] Her daughter called from California, 她女儿从加利福尼亚打电话回来
[00:18] she hasn’t heard from her in a while, 说已经很久都无法和她取得联系了
[00:19] kind of worried. 有点担心
[00:21] Will do. 这就去
[01:15] Miss Peyketewa, hello. 佩可迪瓦女士 你在家吗
[01:21] Miss Peyketewa. 佩可迪瓦女士
[01:32] Miss Peyketewa. Peyketewa女士
[03:15] KDK-12 here. 这里是KDK-12
[03:16] Janet, Jesus, 珍妮特 老天
[03:17] we got a homicide. 这里发生了一起谋杀
[03:17] Come again? 能再说一遍吗
[03:18] Miss Peyketewa, she’s dead. 是佩可迪瓦女士 她被人杀了
[03:20] I need some backup out here. 我这里需要些支援
[03:21] Ok. On their way. 好的 马上就到
[03:28] Whoever’s in there, show yourself right now. 里面的人 马上出来
[03:42] Hold it right there! Let me see your hands. 站那别动 把手举起来
[03:45] Hands! 把手举起来
[03:49] All right, down. On your knees. 好了 跪下 跪在地上
[03:53] You understand me? Do you speak English? 你能听懂我说的吗 你懂英语么
[04:00] I said down! On your knees. Down! 我说跪下 快给我跪下
[04:06] Damn it, get down! On your knees! 他妈的 给我跪下 跪下
[04:09] Do it! 快点
[04:13] On your knees or I’ll fire! 快跪下 否则我就开枪了
[04:59] Yeah. 是我
[05:00] I found the papers. 我找到文件了
[05:01] Right where you left them, in the crib. 就在你放它们的储物箱里
[05:05] Yeah, well… 是的 好吧
[05:08] you know best, right? 你最了解了 对吗
[05:11] Anything else? 还有什么要说的吗
[05:12] Do you have any thought about 你有想过我们该怎样
[05:16] how we’re going to approach this with Walter Jr? 和小沃尔特解释这事吗
[05:20] Well, he’s still my son. I mean, he will remain– 他还是我儿子 我是说 他依然
[05:23] Of course. 当然了
[05:24] My point being the divorce. 我说的是离婚这件事
[05:31] Well, I– I think he gets it. Don’t you? 我想他能够理解的 不是吗
[05:39] I mean, I– I think he saw it coming. 我是说 我想他知道会有这么一天的
[05:44] He sees your unhappiness and– 他看得出你的痛苦还有
[05:46] My unhappiness? 我的痛苦
[05:47] My completely out-of-the-clear, blue-sky unhappiness? 我完全不守贞操 罪有应得的痛苦吗
[05:55] Really? 是吗
[05:57] Look, as you said, for the best. 听着 就像你说的 出于好意而已
[06:00] Yeah. 是
[06:02] Okay, um, last thing, 好吧 最后一件事
[06:04] and then I’ll let you go. 之后就不打扰你了
[06:07] In the Child Support Worksheet, 在儿童抚养表里
[06:10] you list medical, dental, child care, 你列出了医疗 牙医 儿童护理
[06:14] transportation, housing, education, food, clothing. 交通 购房 教育 食品 衣物
[06:19] That’s right, all of it. 是的 全部
[06:22] Walt… no. 沃尔特 不行
[06:26] Skyler, you wanted me out, I’m out, 斯凯勒 你想让我离开家 我离开了
[06:29] but I will provide for my family. 但我会为我的家人提供生活保障
[06:32] Not with that money. 但不能用那种钱
[06:34] You’d be making us accessories after the fact. 你这是在犯罪后还让我们也变成帮凶
[06:37] Skyler, how do you think we’ve been 斯凯勒 那你以为过去的半年里
[06:39] paying our bills these last six months? 我们的账单都是怎么付的
[06:45] I have to go. 我得挂了
[06:48] Yep, I was right. 是 我猜的没错
[06:49] Three units available, 有三套房是空着的
[06:50] exact same floor plan. 都是完全相同的建筑的平面图
[06:52] I can call over, 如果你愿意的话
[06:53] get you in to see any of the others if you’d like. 我还可以带你去看看其他的房间
[06:55] No. No, this one’s fine. 不用了 这间就挺好的
[06:57] I’ll take it. 就买这间了
[07:01] Now, unfortunately, this one is the model, so– 不巧的是 这是一个样板间 所以
[07:06] Yeah, I like it. 是的 我很喜欢
[07:07] I like everything about it. 我喜欢这里的一切
[07:09] I’ll– I’ll take it as is. 就原样买下了
[07:15] Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable. 在这个世界上还有什么不能交易的东西吗
[07:25] Oh, Jesus. You have to clean the fryer. 哦 老天 你得清理一下油锅
[07:27] Yes, Sir. 是的 先生
[07:32] So we try to clean them every night, 我们每晚都会尽力去清理它们
[07:34] but make sure it’s off 不过在你打开进气阀之前
[07:36] before you open the intake valve. 请先确保它是关着的
[07:38] Good. 很好
[07:39] Now, I suggest that you add this 我建议你把这个任务也添加到
[07:41] to your Monday maintenance schedule. 你周一的维修任务清单里
[07:43] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[07:44] Now select freezing mode and micro button off, 现在选择冷冻模式 关掉小按钮
[07:47] pressing “hold other control until it beeps”. 摁下”完成前操纵等待”
[07:50] Main valve on, main switch on. 主阀门开 主开关开
[07:51] Give the compressor time for the needle to enter the green. 指针指向绿色前压缩机需要先运行一会
[08:06] You’re for real. This is all you? 你来真的啊 这全是你做的
[08:10] All me. 独自做的
[08:11] Heisenberg who? That’s what I say. 管他个鸟海森堡 你知道我在说什么
[08:13] My man Jesse can cook. 我兄弟杰西也可以制
[08:15] Check it, yo. It ain’t cloudy 快看 毫无浑浊
[08:17] or dirty or nothing. 毫无杂质 浑然天成
[08:18] Just the right shade of blue. 只有完美的纯蓝色泽
[08:20] Good shade. 完美的色泽
[08:21] Check out that crystal size, yo. 看看那个水晶块的个头
[08:23] If that bitch was any bigger, 这家伙要是再大点
[08:24] it would be a Jolly Rancher. 就是巧丽兰了[糖果品牌]
[08:25] Be my guest. 别客气
[08:30] You sure? 你确定吗
[08:32] I feel kind of diggish with you being in rehab and all. 我觉得恢复期里的你看上去帅呆了
[08:35] No. I can watch, yo. 没错 我一直留意时局
[08:39] I can cook, and I can watch. 一边制毒 一边留意时局
[08:42] Go for it. I tried it, like, last week. 试一下吧 我上周的时候试过了
[08:44] I’m still coming down. 我的兴奋劲还没过去呢
[08:45] Go easy. 慢慢来
[08:48] Okay. 好吧
[09:06] Whoo! Riverdance! 哇哦 大河之舞
[09:09] Hey– Hey, stop marking up my floor, dumbass. Come on. 嘿 别踢我地板了 笨蛋 赶紧的
[09:16] Bow before me. 来向我鞠躬吧
[09:19] I am Lord of the Dance. Huh? 我就是舞蹈之王 对吗
[09:23] Shit. I gotta try that again. 他妈的 我得再吸一口试试
[09:26] Uh, yeah, no, I think you’re good. 别了 我觉得你可以了
[09:28] That is awesome, Jesse. 真是太爽了 杰西
[09:31] I feel like somebody took my brain out 感觉就像有人把我的大脑拿走
[09:34] and boiled it in, like, boiling hot– 然后放在沸水中去煮一样
[09:37] It’s the bomb, man, seriously. 说真的 老兄 这简直太棒了
[09:39] Like– like anthrax. 简直就像是炭疽
[09:42] Good. 很好
[09:44] So, um… you ready to talk some business? 那…你们想谈点生意了吗
[09:50] You mean, this is not, like, just… recreational? 你是说 这不只是在消遣吗
[09:55] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你们在想什么
[09:59] Trust me. It’s not going to be like it was– 相信我 不会再和以前一样了
[10:03] All right, never gonna be like it was. 好吗 永远都不会和以前一样了
[10:05] How’s that? 那怎么可能
[10:06] We sell it safe. 我们只在安全的情况下才卖掉它
[10:08] All right? We sell it smart. 好吗 我们聪明点去卖掉它
[10:10] We don’t get greedy… like before. 我们不要像之前那样贪婪了
[10:14] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 老兄
[10:16] Combo and all. 康宝他们
[10:27] Still. 还是老样子
[10:28] Man’s gotta make his living. 大家都得生存
[10:31] If it’s like Jesse says 如果能像杰西说的那样
[10:33] and we’re not greedy… 我们不再贪婪
[10:36] I mean, I guess I can see it. 我是说 我想是能成功的
[10:40] Had a good thing going 在我们开始碰运气之前
[10:41] before we started pushing our luck. 好事情就已经发生了
[10:42] Yeah. 是的
[10:43] If it can go back to being like that and all– 如果能做到那样个子的话
[10:45] Hey, it will be. 嘿 肯定会的
[10:47] Step 1– we build inventory. 首先 我们编制一个存货清单
[10:49] Badger, go see Clovis. 猴子 去找克洛维斯
[10:51] Get the RV in shape, 把房车开到隐蔽的地方
[10:52] tune up, oil change, 整修一下 润滑油
[10:54] brake lights, and whatnot. 刹车灯 之类的东西
[10:56] Cops always pull you over for brake lights. 警察总是因为刹车灯让你靠边停下
[10:58] Not us. 不能是我们
[10:59] Cautious. 谨慎小心
[11:01] – I know. – You got it. -我知道 -没问题
[11:02] All right, you know that buzzer thing. 好了 你知道那个警报器吧
[11:04] Leave the key in the ignition, 在点火时拔掉钥匙
[11:06] and it buzzes, whatever. 它就会响 无所谓了
[11:07] – Yeah. – Just have him put in one of those, too. -是的 -让他给也装上一个那东西
[11:10] Skinny, you’re in charge of supplies. 瘦子你来负责供给
[11:12] I’ll get you a list. 我会给你列个清单
[11:15] Right on. 听你差遣
[11:16] Yeah? 行吗
[11:18] – Yeah. – All right. -行 -那这事定了
[11:23] So, uh… we good? 那么 我们说好了
[11:26] – Yeah. – We good? -嗯 -没问题吧
[11:27] – Right on, man. – All right. -挺你 伙计 -那就定了
[11:28] Let’s do this thing. 我们干它一票
[11:45] Brandon Mayhew. 布兰登·梅休
[11:47] I know you. 我知道你的好事
[11:50] Small world, Albuquerque. 阿尔布开克真小啊
[12:55] Want to talk about it? 想要谈一下吗
[12:58] Why? It’s not like I get a vote. 有什么好谈的 我没有发言权
[13:03] You know, ironically, 你知道吗 讽刺得很
[13:05] I think you’re going to see much more of me from now on. 我想 从今往后 你会更加更加了解我这个人
[13:09] – Sure. – Well, just as much of me at least. -当然 -至少可以看到我真实的一面
[13:13] I’m taking you to the school, to and from, every day. 我送你去学校 接你回来 以后天天如此
[13:16] What, I don’t get a vote in this, either? 怎么 这事我也没发言权吗
[13:18] I gotta stop going with Louis 就因为你心存愧疚
[13:20] just because you’re feeling guilty? 我就不能跟路易斯上下学了吗
[13:25] I do feel guilty. 我是心存愧疚
[13:32] I am the man that I am, son, 我就是这么一个人 孩子
[13:35] and there’s plenty I would change about that, but… 有许多地方我会改进 但是
[13:41] here we are 事已至此
[13:43] and this is just what it is. 你要接受现实
[13:52] You know what? 知道么
[13:53] Call me crazy, 当我疯了吧
[13:54] but I’m actually feeling very good about the future. 但我打心里觉得未来非常美好
[14:33] Morning. 早啊
[14:35] They’re back. 他们又回来了
[14:38] Uh, I’m just wondering 我就是在想
[14:40] if we should maybe call the police or something. 我们是否应该报警之类的
[14:42] Why? 为什么
[14:44] They’re doing nothing wrong. 他们又没干坏事
[14:52] Okay, let’s put this on table 33, okay? 好了 把这个摆到三十三号桌 行吗
[16:19] Hello, there. 你好 这位先生
[16:22] Uh, Mr. White, I presume? 你是怀特先生 对吗
[16:25] Oh, yes. Hi. I am– Sorry. 噢 是的 你好 真是…对不起
[16:28] I’ll– I’ll be right down. 我马上下来
[16:41] Hi. Gale Boetticher. 你好 我是盖尔·伯蒂彻
[16:43] Hi. 你好
[16:45] You’re my new lab assistant, I take it. 你是我新的实验助手 我猜想
[16:48] Yes, I am. 是的 我是
[16:49] I suppose you’ll want to hear my qualifications. 我觉得你会想要了解一下我的资质
[16:52] I have my, uh– my resume here for you. 我带来了我的简历 在这儿
[16:57] I received my bachelor’s degree from UNM, 我在新墨西哥大学拿到学士学位
[17:00] my master’s from the University of Colorado. 研究生学位是在科罗拉多州大学
[17:03] Organic chemistry with a specialty in– 有机化学系 专攻…
[17:07] It’s all right there. 都写在上面
[17:08] “X-ray crystallography.” X射线结晶学
[17:12] Really? 是真的么
[17:15] I could talk about that for hours. 这玩意儿我可以连续说上好几个小时
[17:17] I would love to. 我愿意听你讲
[17:19] But, first, I’m curious about this. 但是 首先 我好奇这是什么
[17:25] That’s a little pet project of mine. 这是我最喜爱的一个小项目
[17:30] See, in my opinion, 你看 我认为
[17:31] it’s all about the quinic acid level. 这全在于奎宁酸含量
[17:34] You want just north of 4,800 milligrams per liter, 假设只想要每升提取四千八百毫克
[17:38] but if you over-boil to get there, 但是如果烧煮过度
[17:40] you’re going to leach your tannins. 丹宁酸会被滤掉
[17:42] Bitterness. Yuck. 苦味跑了 难喝
[17:45] So I pull a mild vacuum. 所以 我给它抽了真空
[17:47] That way, I can keep the temperature 这样 我就可以把温度
[17:49] no higher than 92 C, and uh… 控制在九十二摄氏度以内 还有…
[17:55] let’s see. 我给你弄点儿
[17:57] Judge for yourself. 由你自个儿来评判
[18:12] Oh, my God. 天哪
[18:21] My God, that is the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. 这是我喝过的最美味的咖啡
[18:27] Sumatran beans, 苏门答腊岛的咖啡豆
[18:29] and I also have to give credit to the grind, 研磨的功夫也了得
[18:31] but, uh, thank you, Mr. White. 总之 谢谢夸奖 怀特先生
[18:34] Walt, please. 沃尔特
[18:36] Call me Walt. 请叫我沃尔特
[18:38] Huh, why the hell are we making meth? 我们干吗还用得着制毒呢
[19:52] Tell me, with the phenylacetic acid solution, 告诉我 用苯乙酸溶液
[19:57] you said 150 drops per minute for the first 10 minutes, 你说过前十分钟是每分钟一百五十滴
[20:02] and then 90 for the remainder. 然后剩下的每分钟九十滴
[20:04] Why is that? 这是为什么呢
[20:06] Well, my thinking is, 我的想法是
[20:09] by tapering the phenyl, 通过逐渐减少苯基
[20:11] you get an oilier aqueous layer, and hence– 得到的涵水层更具油性 于是
[20:15] Better benzene extraction. 苯的萃取物会更好
[20:17] Exactly. 说得很对
[20:19] But actually I prefer ether. 不过我其实更倾向于乙醚
[20:21] Oh. I’ll have it for tomorrow. 噢 我明天用它试试
[20:30] Gale, I’m wondering how you– 盖尔 我在想 你是怎么…
[20:34] Ended up here. 沦落至此的
[20:36] Well, actually, I’m still wondering 尽管实际上 我还没想出来
[20:39] how I ended up here, but, yes. 我到底是怎么沦落到这儿的 但是 你呢
[20:43] I mean, I can’t imagine 我是说 我无法想象
[20:45] we strike each other as criminals. 我俩锒铛入狱互殴的景象
[20:47] Well, there’s crime, and then there’s crime, 因为犯罪 所以犯罪
[20:53] I suppose. 我这么认为
[20:57] I’m definitely a libertarian. 我是个绝对的自由意志论者
[20:58] Consenting adults want what they want, 赞成成年人的观点 想他们所想
[21:01] and if I’m not supplying it, 况且即便我不提供帮助
[21:03] they will get it somewhere else. 他们也能找到别人
[21:05] At least with me, 可至少在我这里
[21:06] they’re getting exactly what they pay for. 他们肯定会物超所值
[21:08] No added toxins or adulterants. 无杂质 不掺假
[21:13] Yeah, I was doing it the way you are supposed to, 我曾经过着与自己身份相配的生活
[21:17] pursuing my doctorate at Colorado, 在科大攻读博士学位
[21:19] NSF research grant. 参与美国国家卫生基金会项目
[21:20] I was on my way, 我也曾得意一时
[21:23] jumping through hoops, kissing the proper behinds, 做得比别人多 也受人器重
[21:26] attending to all the non-chemistry 专注于所有非化学的事情
[21:29] that one finds oneself occupied with. 搞得自己焦头烂额
[21:31] You know that world. 你了解那个圈子
[21:33] That is not what I signed on for. 那才不是我要的生活
[21:39] I love the lab. 我喜欢实验室
[21:45] Because it’s all still magic. 因为这里充满魔力
[21:46] You know? 你明白吗
[21:50] Chemistry? 化学
[21:53] I mean, once you lose that… 我的意思是 一旦失去那种…
[21:57] It is. It is magic. 确实是 这里是有魔力的地方
[22:01] It still is. 现在依然如此
[22:06] And all the while I kept thinking 从始至终我脑子里不断回想着
[22:07] about that great, old Whitman poem. 那个伟大的老诗人惠特曼
[22:10] “When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer.” “当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时”
[22:13] Walt Whitman. 沃尔特·惠特曼
[22:14] I– I don’t know it. 我不知道这首诗
[22:16] Uh, anyway… 那算了吧
[22:18] Well, can you recite it? 你能朗诵它吗
[22:23] Pathetically enough I could. 可悲得很 我能
[22:25] All right, well… 好呀 那你念来听听吧
[22:28] No, no, come on. Come on. 别不好意思 念吧 念吧
[22:30] Yeah? 我真念了
[22:37] When I heard the learn’d astronomer; “当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时
[22:40] When the proofs, the figures, 当那些证明 数据一栏栏地
[22:43] were ranged in columns before me; 排列在我眼前时
[22:45] When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, 当那些表格 图解展现在我眼前
[22:48] to add, divide, and measure them; 要我去加 去减 去测定时
[22:51] When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, 当我端坐聆听那位天文学家的演说
[22:55] where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room, 听着演说室里此起彼伏的掌声时
[22:59] How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; 我竟莫名其妙的厌倦起来
[23:04] Till rising and gliding out, 于是我起身悄悄地溜了出去
[23:07] I wander’d off by myself, 在神秘而潮湿的夜风中
[23:09] In the mystical moist night-air, 踯躅前行
[23:13] and from time to time, 一遍又一遍
[23:16] Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. 在姣彻的寂静中仰望星空”
[23:26] Yes, I am a nerd. 我承认 我是个书呆子
[23:33] – Bravo. – Thank you. -太精彩了 -谢谢你
[23:39] Come on, Pinkman. 来呀 平克曼
[23:40] You little rat busters. 你个鼠辈混球
[23:43] Get off your lazy ass and go break the law. 别懒在屋子里 出来犯犯法
[24:21] Hey, baby. 嘿 亲爱的
[24:23] Are you ever coming home? 你还要不要回家了
[24:24] Marie, I’m working. All right? 玛丽 我在工作 行吗
[24:26] Did you find it? The RV? 找到那辆房车了吗
[24:28] Nope. Working on it, so… 没 还在找
[24:32] Why can’t you just arrest him, 为什么不能直接逮捕他
[24:33] make him tell you? 逼他招呢
[24:34] It’s not that simple, baby. 宝贝儿 这事没那么简单
[24:37] There’s a little thing called The Constitution. 有个东西叫宪法的
[24:38] The Constitution… 宪法…
[24:44] This kid, I swear to God, I wish I just could… 我对天发誓 我真想把这小崽子…
[24:48] This is that Pinkman character? 是那个叫平克曼的吗
[24:51] That’s the one. 就是他
[24:53] Positive the little bastard has got an RV, 我能肯定那辆房车是他的
[24:55] and I just don’t know where he keeps it. 只是不知道他藏在哪里
[24:57] Until he actually leads me to where… 只能等他自己露出马脚
[24:59] or does something, I’m stuck here, Marie, 我陷在这儿了 玛丽
[25:02] so… sorry. 对不起
[25:05] Well, um… not to bring up ancient history, 那…不是旧事重提
[25:09] but I for one can think of someone who might know something… 我只是想到一个人 他可能会了解
[25:14] possibly. 一点情况
[25:16] It’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[25:18] Yeah? 是吗
[25:21] Who? 谁
[25:26] Hello. 喂
[25:28] Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, how you doing? 喂 老兄 你好 最近怎么样
[25:30] Oh, hey, Hank. What’s up? 汉克 什么事
[25:32] Listen, I hate to bother you. 我不想打扰你
[25:33] I just… I just, uh… I just have a quick question. 只是…只问你一个问题
[25:35] Oh, shoot. 说吧
[25:37] Now, I’m only asking you this because I’m at a, you know, 我现在实在是 走投无路了
[25:39] dead-end here potentially. 所以才求救于你
[25:41] I’m working a case, and, uh… 我在查一个案子
[25:46] Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot 听我说 你要知道 我是最不愿意
[25:49] or make you uncomfortable. 让你尴尬为难的
[25:50] Hank, you could just cut to the chase. 汉克 有话直说吧
[25:53] Back when we lost you 当年你失踪了
[25:56] and I was trying to track you down 我到处找你的时候
[25:58] through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman, 找到你以前的一个学生 杰西·平克曼
[26:00] now, you know that I know 向你交个底 我知道
[26:03] that once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed. 当初你可能跟他买过大麻
[26:06] Hank… 汉克
[26:08] Just a little, and I so do not care about that. 一点点而已 我不介意
[26:11] As far as I’m concerned, you never inhaled, okay? 据我所知 你从没吸过 好吧
[26:13] Like you said, cut to the chase. 照你的意思 我们有话直说
[26:15] Do you remember if this Pinkman kid ever had an RV? 你记不记得平克曼这小子有辆房车
[26:24] You know, a recreational vehicle, 就是休闲车
[26:26] you know, like a Winnebago-type deal, 温尼贝戈那种款式
[26:28] brown and beige? 棕黄条纹的
[26:31] Uh, why? 问这干嘛
[26:35] Well, it’s a long story, 这可说来话长
[26:36] but I’m personally of the opinion 总之据我分析
[26:38] that he’s moved on from weed 他现在不贩大麻
[26:39] and graduated to selling crystal meth, 直接卖晶体冰毒了
[26:41] using it as a rolling lab. 那房车就是他的移动实验室
[26:50] Walt? 沃尔特
[27:08] Yo. 唷
[27:14] What? Mr. White. 说话呀 怀特老师
[27:32] Hey, how’s my favorite genius? 喂 我的大天才忙什么呢
[27:35] Is this a secure line? 这电话安全吗
[27:36] Is this a secure… 这电话安全吗
[27:38] Yes, what’s with the… 自然 你怎么…
[27:39] Hey, hello to you, too. 你也好啊
[27:41] Listen, we’ve got a problem, a DEA problem. 我们有麻烦了 毒管局找上门了
[27:44] Okay, I’m listening. 我在听
[27:44] My brother-in-law, he knows about the RV. 我连襟 他知道房车的事了
[27:47] What RV? 什么房车
[27:49] Our RV, 我们的房车
[27:50] the one which contains a meth lab, 制冰毒的那个
[27:52] which is covered with my fingerprints. 里面到处都是我的指纹
[27:54] Ring a bell? 想起来没
[27:55] Okay, what exactly does “Knows about” Mean? 想起来了 他知道多少
[27:57] Does he have it? Has he searched it? 他找到车了吗 搜查了吗
[27:59] No, he knows it exists, and he’s trying to find it. 没有 但他知道有这回事 他正在找
[28:01] He has linked it to Jesse, 他已经查到杰西了
[28:03] and it’s only a matter of time before he tracks it down, 找到房车只是时间问题
[28:05] – So -So get rid of it. -所以 -所以赶紧把它处理掉
[28:06] What are you doing sitting here talking to me for? 你还不动手跟我说什么呢
[28:08] Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it. 最好就是 让平克曼去处理
[28:10] Right? You don’t go near it. 懂吗 你最好别沾边
[28:11] No, no, listen, my brother-in-law, 不 听我说 我连襟他
[28:13] he is surveying Jesse’s house. Do you understand? 正在监视杰西的房子 你明白吗
[28:15] So he might’ve tapped the phones or bugged his house. 就是说他可能已经监听电话并装了窃听器
[28:18] Plan A, then. 那就实施计划A
[28:20] Go. Get to it before the Feds do. 出发 在调查局之前找到那车
[28:22] And do what exactly? 具体怎么处理
[28:25] I mean, what… 怎么…
[28:27] The thing… The thing is the size of a… 怎么…把房车那么大个的东西
[28:31] it’s RV size. 处理掉
[28:33] I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear? 我哪有本事让房车消失
[28:35] I’m not David Copperfield. 我又不是大卫·科波菲尔
[28:37] What do I look like, the RV disposal people? 你问我我问谁 我又不是处理房车的
[28:40] – Did you not plan for this contingency? – No. -你没计划过这种情况怎么处理 -没
[28:43] Well, next time, plan for it, would you? 那你下次先计划好
[28:45] The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button. 星舰进取号还有自毁键呢
[28:47] – I’m just saying. – Oh, Goss… shut up. -我的意思是 -够了 闭嘴
[28:50] I’m just saying, you know, 我的意思是 你看
[28:52] you’re good with tools and all. 你摆弄工具这么在行
[28:53] Why don’t you invent a water-powered car, you know? 为什么不发明个水动力车呢
[28:59] If you did that, you would be rolling in it. 那样的话 就可以开着跑了
[29:03] Socket wrench. 套筒扳手递我
[29:05] The big one. 大号的
[29:08] What? 怎么了
[29:09] You scared of the Arabs? 你怕那些阿拉伯人
[29:18] Are you out of your mind? Why is this out in the open? 你们疯啦 这车怎么能开出来
[29:20] Who the hell are you? 你是谁啊
[29:21] He’s… He’s Heisenberg. 他…他是海森堡
[29:22] Is this drivable? Does it run? 能开吗 能开走吗
[29:23] Yeah, I was just changing the oil. 能 我只是换个机油
[29:24] Well, finish it, quickly. 快换好
[29:26] We’ll wipe it clean and take it out to the desert. 我们得把它擦干净开到沙漠里去
[29:28] Come here and help me. 过来帮忙
[29:29] Hold up. What’s this about? 等等 为什么
[29:32] The DEA, 毒管局
[29:34] the Drug Enforcement Administration. 毒品管制局
[29:35] You’ve heard of them, haven’t you? 听说过吧
[29:37] I know you have. 我知道你听过
[29:38] They know all about this RV, 他们知道这辆房车的事了
[29:39] and they’re trying to find it right now. 现在正在找它
[29:43] I want this off my property now. 我要它马上离开我的地盘
[29:45] No, no, no, no, no, we have got to destroy the evidence. 不不不 我们得毁掉证据
[29:47] We’ve got to rig this thing to burn. Do you understand? 把它拆了烧掉 懂吗
[29:49] Not here you don’t. Just get it the hell out of here. 不能在这 把这鬼东西弄走
[29:51] Now, listen to me. I need your help, okay? 听我说 我需要你帮助
[29:54] If I go down, we all go down. 要是我完了 我们全完蛋
[29:55] Do you understand? 明白吗
[29:58] All right, just… I know a better way. 明白 我有更好的办法
[30:01] I know a guy that’ll wipe 我认识个人
[30:02] this off the planet, no questions asked. 能让它从此消失 不问来由
[30:04] Call him. 打电话给他
[30:11] Hey, what about Jesse? 那杰西怎么办
[30:13] What about him? 凉拌
[30:25] Hey, it’s me. 喂 是我
[30:27] Wanna hear something weird? 想听怪事吗
[30:28] Now, listen to me. 听我说
[30:30] You get that address. Now, Badger, I don’t care how! 搞到地址 猴子 不管用什么手段
[30:33] You find out where he’s taking it! 一定要知道他把车弄到哪儿去
[30:40] Oh, yeah. 这就对了
[31:00] Excuse me. Are you leaving? 打扰一下 你们吃好了吗
[31:17] Excuse me, gentlemen. 先生们 打扰一下
[31:19] This booth is for paying customers. 座位是给消费的客人准备的
[31:21] Cynthia, it’s okay. 辛西娅 没有关系
[31:23] I’ll handle this. 我来处理
[32:01] 96 97 98 99 100 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
[32:06] Beyond recovery, right? 要无法修复 明白吗
[32:07] – Now, beyond recovery means… – I get it. -无法修复就是… -我知道
[32:09] Beyond recovery. 无法修复
[32:10] – Obliterated, no evidence. – Hey, don’t worry. -完全消失 没有证据 -别担心
[32:13] When we’re through with it, 我们处理过之后
[32:14] it’s going to be about yea big, okay? 整个车就这么大一块了 怎样
[32:16] Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach, 然后用平板车运到长滩上
[32:18] ship it across the Pacific. 再船运到太平洋对岸
[32:20] Chinese turn it into patio furniture, 中国人会用它来做庭院里的家具
[32:23] so… mind at ease. 你就放心吧
[32:26] Listen, can you do me a favor? 你能再帮我个忙吗
[32:28] I’m obviously going to need a ride. 车没了我不太方便
[32:30] Could you call a cab? 能帮我叫辆车吗
[32:31] You got it. Pleasure doing business. 没问题 合作愉快
[32:33] Thank you. I’ll be right behind you. 谢谢 我马上就来
[32:35] I just need to… 我只是…
[33:15] – The hell you think you’re doing? – Me? -你在这里干什么 -你问我
[33:17] No, this is mine just as much as yours! 它对我们两个来说都很重要
[33:19] – You don’t get to just– – Oh, God. Oh, God. -你休想… -糟了
[33:21] What? 又怎么了
[33:26] God, they’re out– 他们来了
[33:28] What? 怎么回事
[33:30] He’s here. 他在这里
[33:32] Who’s here? 你说谁
[33:38] Oh, no. 别这样
[33:45] Oh, God. Oh, God. 完了 这下完了
[33:48] You led him right to us. 是你引他过来的
[35:12] Shit. 该死
[35:13] Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest? 平克曼先生 你还想加条拒捕的罪名吗
[35:16] We’ll add it. No skin off my ass. 你没意见我一定照做 我可不在乎
[35:20] Last chance to do it the easy way. 给你最后一次主动认罪的机会
[36:02] Got a warrant? 有搜查令吗
[36:05] Who are you? 你是谁
[36:06] Who are you? What do you know about this RV? 你是谁啊 知道这辆房车的事吗
[36:09] Well, I’m the owner of this lot, 我是这个场子的主人
[36:11] which means you’re trespassing on private property. 也就是说 你正非法入侵私人财产
[36:15] As far as the RV goes, seems to me it’s locked, 说到那辆旅行房车 我看它是被锁上了
[36:18] which means you’re trying to break and enter, 你却想破门而入
[36:20] so I say again, you got a warrant? 所以我再问一遍 你是有搜查令还是怎么的
[36:23] Well, I don’t need one if I’ve got probable cause, 如果我惹了麻烦 那才需要搜查令
[36:27] counselor. “问题”先生
[36:28] Probable cause usually relates to vehicles, 无论车子停着或在干嘛
[36:31] is my understanding, you know, 都很容易受损
[36:32] traffic stops and whatnot. 这是我的理解 所以它才在这里
[36:34] See these round rubber things? 看到这些圆形塑胶的东西吗
[36:37] Wheels. 轮胎
[36:39] This is a vehicle. 这是一辆车
[36:41] This is a domicile, a residence, 这是一处住宅 一个居所
[36:45] and thus protected by the Fourth Amendment 根据第四修正法案
[36:47] from unlawful search and seizure. 可以拒绝非法搜查
[36:49] Look buddy, why don’t you just go out and– 朋友 你何不离开一下…
[36:51] Did you see this drive in here? 你有看到它开进这里吗
[36:53] How do you know it runs? 你怎么知道它没坏
[36:54] Did you actually witness any wrongdoing? 你亲眼看到什么失德行为吗
[36:57] It seems to me you’re just out here… 在我看来 你出现在这里是为了…
[37:00] fishing. 偷车里的东西
[37:03] Don’t see that holding up in a court of law. 就是到法庭上也没人会赞同这种行为
[37:08] Oh, yeah? 是嘛
[37:11] Well, look at these. 过来看看
[37:15] What do those look like to you? 你觉得这像什么
[37:17] They sure look like bullet holes to me. 我觉得像是子弹干的
[37:20] There was a firearm discharged inside of this “Domicile.” 这个”住宅”曾经发生过交火事件
[37:25] Willing to bet there’s a judge or two out there 要打赌有几个法官会认为
[37:26] who’d see that as probable cause, but I’ll tell you what. 这是意外 听好了
[37:28] Why don’t you call the Albuquerque police– 你应该向阿尔伯克基市警方报案…
[37:30] How could you have known that they were there 在你撕开胶布前
[37:33] before you took off the tape? 你怎么知道那里有弹孔
[37:36] What? 你说什么
[37:37] How could you have known that they were there 在你撕开胶布前
[37:40] before you took off the tape? 你怎么知道那里有弹孔
[37:42] Say it. Say it. 就这么说
[37:47] How could you have known that 在你撕开胶布前
[37:48] they were there before you took off the tape? 你怎么知道那里有弹孔
[37:50] That’s right. 里面说的没错
[37:52] Probable cause needs to be readily apparent. 显而易见 这种情况有很多种可能
[37:57] There’s somebody in there. 里面有人
[38:00] …private domicile and I won’t be harassed. …这里是私人住宅 我不想被骚扰
[38:01] Yeah, I’ll tell you what, Pinkman. 听好了 平克曼
[38:02] Probable cause or no, I’ll give you three seconds 管它是不是意外 我给你三秒钟时间
[38:05] to get your ass out here. 滚出来
[38:07] 1 2… 1, 2–
[38:09] This is my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed. 这里是我的私人住宅 别骚扰我
[38:13] Bitch. 衰人
[38:25] Fine. You want your warrant? 你要搜查令嘛 简单
[38:29] I’ll have my guys bring it out here 我会让弟兄们送来
[38:31] and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow. 连同牢房一起送给你
[38:33] How’s that? 怎么样
[38:34] I waited this long. Wait a little longer. 我已经等了很久了 再等会也无妨
[38:59] Hey, Vicky. 维姬
[39:00] Yeah, Schrader. 对 施拉德
[39:01] Give me Merkert, will you? 我找Merkert 谢谢
[39:13] You know, I say– 我想…
[39:16] I say we just ram him. All right? 直接撞他 怎么样
[39:20] I mean, we, uh– 我们…
[39:21] we– we start her up 发动车子
[39:25] and just ram the shit out of his truck. 直接撞烂他的破车
[39:27] We make our escape. Right? 我们就能逃跑了
[39:35] Yeah, he’d, uh– 当然了 他会…
[39:37] he’d shoot me in the head. 他会一枪崩了我
[39:40] Yeah, he’d shoot me in the head. 他会崩了我
[39:43] So what do we do, man, huh? 我们该怎么办
[39:47] What do we– 我们…
[39:48] What? 你想到什么了
[39:52] Please tell me you got something. 你是不是有办法了
[40:01] Yeah, I got something. 对 是有个点子
[40:15] It’s me. 是我
[40:17] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[40:43] Is this Mr. Henry R. Schrader? 是亨利·R·施拉德先生吗
[40:46] Yeah. Who’s this? 对 你是哪位
[40:48] Sir, this is Officer Elaine Tanner with the Albuquerque Police. 我是阿尔伯克基市警署的伊莲·坦纳警官
[40:51] Is your wife Marie Schrader? 玛丽·施拉德是你的妻子吗
[40:53] Yes, why? 是的 怎么了
[40:55] I’m sorry to inform you that 我很遗憾地通知你
[40:57] your wife’s been in an automobile accident. 你妻子发生了汽车事故
[40:59] She’s being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center 她正被送往Los Ranchos医疗中心
[41:01] and should be arriving there shortly. 即将抵达
[41:06] How is she? What’s her condition? 她怎么样 情况如何
[41:07] I don’t, um… 我并不是…
[41:09] have the most current information, sir, 我不知道她的最新情况
[41:11] but I think you might want to get there as soon as possible. 希望你尽快前往那里
[41:16] You’re going to have to start paying me more. 你得给我加钱了
[42:16] – Marie? – I’m just checking in. -玛丽 -我刚到家
[42:18] I’d love to have some idea 我打来问问
[42:19] of whether I should cook dinner or not. 要不要我准备晚餐
[42:22] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[42:23] Yeah. Why? 我很好 怎么了
[42:30] Hank? What’s up? 汉克 发生什么了
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme