Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I am awake. 我很清醒
[00:10] You are not how I remember you from class. 你跟课堂上那会儿完全不一样了
[00:12] I mean, like, not at all. 我说 真的 完全不像你了
[00:22] Dude, this isn’t even 7 grand. 老兄 这些连七千都不到
[00:24] My guy wants 85. 我那兄弟要八千五呢
[00:28] This is all the money I have in the world. 这是我所有的钱了
[00:31] You are a drug dealer. Negotiate. 你不是毒贩嘛 讨价还价呀
[00:36] Buy the RV. 把房车买回来
[00:39] We start tomorrow. 我们明天开工
[00:50] Work it, work it, baby. 来吧 来吧 宝贝儿
[00:52] Yo, this is sick, brother. 唷 哥们 你太变态了
[00:54] Totally. 那是自然
[00:55] God. Yo, Jesse. 老天 杰西老弟
[00:57] I got these two fine ladies want to participate. 我这里有两个美女也想加入哦
[01:01] You got the funds? 你银子够吗
[01:03] Oh, I got the funds. 老子有的是银子
[01:04] Hey, would you ladies like to meet my fat stack? 美女们来看看老子底子够不够厚呀
[01:10] Get in here. Come on. 快过来 来吧
[01:14] Hey, yo, yo. 唷 你
[01:16] Yo, you got champagne? 唷 有香槟没有
[01:17] None of that cheap stuff. 不要便宜货
[01:19] I want the expensive shit. 老子要死贵的那种
[01:20] Don Perig-non. 唐培里侬的
[01:22] It’s 400 a bottle. 400块一瓶
[01:23] Oh, well, in that case, 既然如此
[01:25] I’ll only have two. 那就只要两瓶好了
[01:27] Oh, and I want the tall, skinny glasses. 还有 要那种细细的高脚杯
[01:30] I like those skinny glasses. 老子喜欢细高脚杯
[01:31] That’s what James Bond drinks. 詹姆斯·邦德喝啥咱喝啥
[01:34] Mofos, I’m all about that. 杂种们 老子就这么牛
[01:37] Yo, Jesse, man, I gotta ask. 我说 杰西老弟 我很好奇
[01:40] Where’d you get all the cheddar? 你的票子从哪儿来的
[01:42] Must be moving mad volume. 肯定是走了狗屎运了
[01:44] It’s totally funny. 说来搞笑
[01:46] You want to know what’s funny? 你知道最搞笑的是什么
[01:47] What’s funny? 是什么
[01:48] This old dude, he gave it to me. 有个老家伙 他白送我的
[01:50] – What? – He gave it tme. -什么 -他白送我的
[01:51] It’s, like, his entire life savings. 这些钱是他一辈子的积蓄
[01:53] What? Why? 什么 为什么呀
[01:55] Because he’s a dumb-ass. That’s why. 因为他是个老傻帽 就因为这个
[01:57] Oh, God. 老天
[02:01] Yes! Whoo! All right, living large, players. 来吧 浪子们 长命百岁
[03:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:09] No, thank you. 不 该我谢你
[03:15] That was… 这可真是…
[03:22] …awesome, bro. 爽歪了 伙计
[03:25] Later. 回见
[03:28] Oh, man. 老哥
[03:30] Oh, I’m so dead. 我死定了
[03:32] I only got… oh, damn. 我只剩下…该死的
[03:38] I only got, like, 1,400. 只剩下 一千四了
[03:42] Waffle House, yeah. 华夫屋夜总会也不错
[03:45] No, man. 不是 老哥
[03:48] I’m supposed to use that dude’s money to buy an RV. 那哥们给我钱 是让我买房车的
[03:51] What you want with an RV for? 你要房车干什么
[03:54] ‘Cause it’s like… 就是…
[03:56] It’s like… never mind. 就是…你别管了
[04:01] Jesus. 老天哪
[04:03] Now I’ve got to, like, leave town 我没辙了 只能 出城跑路
[04:05] or change my identity or something. 隐姓埋名什么的了
[04:08] Guy’s blackmailing me. 那家伙敲诈我
[04:11] He’s got, like, a criminal mind, yo. 他那人…就是一凶犯
[04:16] RV, huh? 房车是不
[04:18] I can hook you up, bro. 老弟 我能帮你搞定
[04:20] I can totally get you an RV. 哥给你搞辆房车
[04:22] No, I need it today… now. 不成 我今天就要 现在就要
[04:25] No problem. Let’s go. 没问题 咱走
[04:28] You’re telling me you can get me an RV? 你真能帮我搞辆房车
[04:31] For 1,400 at 6 in the morning? 大早上6点钟 只花一千四百块么
[05:17] Right on. 好极了
[05:18] So do I need to sign something or something? 用不用签个字什么的
[05:20] Nah, it’s, like, a no-paperwork-type deal. 不用 这叫无协议交易
[05:28] Pleasure doing business with you. 很荣幸跟你做生意
[05:32] Come on, we gotta bounce. 走吧 该闪了
[05:34] – What? – For real, yo. Get it out of here. -什么 -真的 唷 开车走呀
[06:26] Oh, my God, 我的上帝
[06:29] I love this floor. 我爱死这地板了
[06:32] This feels fantastic. 脚感棒得不行
[06:36] Can you control the temperature? 温度是可控的吗
[06:39] Uh, yeah, there should be a switch right next to you there. 是啊 你手边应该有个开关
[06:43] It’s a thermostat. 就是调温度的
[06:49] Ted… 泰德
[06:52] This has got to be 这一定是
[06:54] the most amazing invention ever. 历史上最伟大的发明
[06:58] I know. Contractor talked me into it. 我知道 装修包工头劝我装的
[07:02] Seemed kind of extravagant, 看起来有点奢侈
[07:04] but I gotta tell you, 可是这东西真是
[07:07] once you try it, you can’t go back. 用了一次 你就忘不掉了
[07:11] I can never find anything in this Buick. 我就永远没这种命
[07:16] You know, you could leave a few things here if you want. 愿意的话 你可以把东西放在这里
[07:45] Why don’t you go get your dad? 去叫你爸来吃饭吧
[07:47] Sure. 好
[07:56] Hey, Dad. 老爸
[07:59] Dad. 老爸
[08:01] Uh, yeah. 什么事
[08:03] Um, Mom’s asking, 妈妈问你
[08:05] want to come to dinner? 要来吃晚饭吗
[08:08] Uh, yeah, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上就来
[08:16] You’re not listening to me. I don’t know. 你没在听我讲话 我不知道
[08:18] Yeah, right, like you don’t know. 是啊 你倒装得像
[08:21] Wha… What did I just say? 我怎么跟你说的
[08:23] Give me the phone. Give it. 电话给我 给我
[08:24] Like you didn’t make some deal behind my back. 你没背着我跟人做交易吗
[08:27] Correct. I did not. 对的 我没有
[08:29] I was sitting at a stoplight, 我当时正在等红灯
[08:31] minding my own business, when the man th… 想我自己的事 那个…
[08:34] uh, the man… 那个人
[08:35] the kid threw a bag of money through my window. 那个孩子就往我车窗里扔了一包钱
[08:38] Whatever, man. You owe me that money. 我才不管 那钱是我的 你欠我
[08:40] – Let me talk to him. – I owe you… -让我跟他讲 -我不欠你
[08:41] I owe you nothing, 我什么都不欠你的
[08:44] and I will get to the bottom of this. Trust me. 这件事情我会查清楚 你要信任我
[08:46] Trust you? 信任你
[08:47] Trust you? That’s a good one. 信任你 这可真是好主意
[08:48] Yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. 好呀 好呀 我就信任你
[08:50] You want to talk about trust, Jesse? 杰西 你还想跟我谈信任么
[08:51] Let’s talk about trust. 那咱们谈谈信任
[08:53] I told you not to cook my formula, 我告诉你不要用我的配方
[08:55] and you went ahead and did it anyway. 可你自顾自的就用了
[08:57] Cause I never said I wouldn’t cook it 我又没跟你保证我不用
[08:59] Cause it ain’t yours. It’s ours. Plural, bitch. 配方又不是你的 是我们共有 懂吗 贱人
[09:03] You did not have my permission. 你未经我的允许
[09:05] Alls I know is I got half the money I’m due, 我只知道 我只得了该得的一半
[09:08] and you got the rest. 剩下的都进了你腰包
[09:09] Escalating… You’re escalating. 太过了 你这是狮子大开口
[09:11] Escalate this. You know what? 我就开了怎么着 你给我听着
[09:13] My meth, my money! 毒是我制的 钱是我赚的
[09:15] I will be a one-man glass factory. 是我一个人里里外外
[09:17] I will rock that RV 24… 全天24小时闷在房车里…
[10:23] It’s buttoned up tight. 封得太严
[10:25] Can’t see a damn thing. 毛都瞧不见
[10:27] I ain’t feeling it. 我觉得不像
[10:30] No smoke, no smell, no waste. 没烟 没味道 没废弃物
[10:32] There’s no cook. 不可能是制毒的
[10:34] Could be they’re setting up. 可能是他们做的局
[10:36] I heard movement inside. 我听见里面有动静
[10:38] I say we call it a night, 我看今晚就这样吧
[10:40] come back with a search warrant. 有了搜查证再来
[10:41] I’m not letting this sucker out of my sight. 不能让这浑球溜出我的视线
[10:45] There’s got to be a way. 一定有办法的
[10:47] There’s got to be a way. There’s got to be a way. 一定有办法 一定有办法
[11:50] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[11:52] What the hell you doing up there? 你他妈的在那里干什么
[11:53] – You some kind of a pervert? – Shit. -你这个变态 -操
[12:17] Go back to your trailers. Everything’s okay. 回到车上去 一切都很顺利
[12:24] Guy’s VFW. He’s cool. 那人是退伍军人 他很酷
[12:26] All right, I’ll tell you what. 好吧 听好了
[12:27] We’re gonna check out a couple more. 我们得再进一步调查那对情侣
[12:28] Then we’re gonna call it a morning. Okay? What do you say? 差不多就一上午的时间 你觉得怎么样
[12:30] Can’t. Gotta get home. 不行 我要回家
[12:32] Why, you leave your balls in your wife’s purse or what? 怎么 得了气管炎还是怎么了
[12:35] Gotta pack. 我要回去整理东西
[12:39] Where you headed? 你要去哪里
[12:42] Texas. 德克萨斯州
[13:04] Hey, there. 是谁啊
[13:07] Hank? 汉克
[13:12] Hank? 汉克是你吗
[13:25] Can I come in? 我可以进来吗
[13:29] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[13:30] Hey. 嗨
[13:32] How did it go last night? 昨晚怎么样
[13:34] Good. 不错
[13:35] Catch the bad guys? 抓到犯人了吗
[13:37] Uh, nope. 没有
[13:40] Want me to make you some breakfast? 要我给你做早餐吗
[13:41] Nah. I’m– 不用了 我…
[13:45] I’m heading back out after this. 我洗完澡就得回去
[13:47] Now? 马上么
[13:49] You worked all night. 你整晚都在工作
[13:50] Get some sleep, Hank. 你得睡一会 汉克
[13:52] Those RVs aren’t going anywhere. 那些休闲车跑不了多远的
[13:53] They’re recreational vehicles, Marie. 那是旅行房车 玛丽
[13:55] That’s what they do. 它们就是用来旅游的
[13:57] You know what I mean. 你知道我的意思
[14:01] I spoke with Blanca. 我和布朗卡谈过了
[14:03] She said that Steven’s going to El Paso? 她说史蒂芬会去埃尔帕索那里 是这样么
[14:11] Yeah. 没错
[14:13] I was just wondering how you feel about that. 我想知道对此你有什么看法
[14:17] I turned it down. 我拒绝了
[14:18] End of story. 事情结束了
[14:20] Good, good. 好的 好的
[14:21] Jesus, God knows I’m relieved. 我终于可以松一口气了
[14:23] Yeah, well, I needed some time here 是的 我得留在这里
[14:25] because I’m deep into this investigation 进行深入调查
[14:27] and couldn’t do both, 但不能两头兼顾
[14:29] so I made a judgment call. 所以我擅自做了决定
[14:38] You know that you can talk to me about things, right? 你知道你可以向我倾诉 对吧
[14:41] You don’t have to go through this alone. 你不必独自承担这一切
[14:46] Do you ask me which lead bib to put on someone 你都要把人逼死了
[14:49] before you nuke them? 还管这点屁事么
[14:51] Jesus, Marie. 上帝 玛丽
[14:53] I made a decision. 我决定好了
[14:55] I’m not going through anything. 我不想讨论这些事了
[14:57] I’m doing my job. 我只想做好我的工作
[14:59] I would like– 我想…
[15:01] I know, I know, a condo in Georgetown. I know. 我知道 你想在乔治敦有套公寓嘛
[15:04] If you would let me finish, 如果你让我说完
[15:05] I was going to say I’d like to be included. 我原本打算说我愿意听你发牢骚
[15:10] That’s all. 仅此而已
[15:12] Don’t you worry about my career. 你不用为我的事业担心
[15:15] My career is just fine. 没出啥问题
[15:18] Did you not want to go? 你不想去吗
[15:23] I don’t blame you. I just– 我没有责备的意思 我只是…
[15:24] Aren’t you late for work or something? 你上班或者去哪儿要晚了吧
[15:27] I mean, what happened last time, 我是说 上次发生的事情
[15:28] it would make perfect sense 那样的经历
[15:29] for you to not want to go back. 会让你再也不想回到那里
[15:31] I’m on to some important stuff right here, right now, 眼下我于此有要务在身
[15:34] and Mexico doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it. 跟墨西哥州没有丝毫关系
[15:36] Anyone who doubts that– 总是有人怀疑
[15:38] I’m doing some actual good out here, 我一直都表现出色
[15:40] and all I get are these bullshit accusations! 但我得到的只有无耻诽谤
[15:43] What, everyone thinks I’m jerking off on this thing? Fine. 为什么每个人都觉得我在游手好闲
[15:47] But I’m onto something. I know it. 我勤勤恳恳的工作 我知道我做的很好
[15:49] You understand me? 你能理解我么
[15:51] You hear me? 你在听我说话吗
[16:01] What exactly is this? 这是什么意思
[16:08] I’ll tell you what I think it is. 我来告诉你我认为这是什么
[16:15] A ploy. A ploy to get me cooking again… 小花招 让我再次制毒的小花招
[16:18] And an obvious one at that. 很明显就是这样
[16:20] How do you mean? 你什么意思
[16:22] As if I would seriously believe you would hire an addict. 就像我很确定你会雇佣瘾君子
[16:27] Jesse Pinkman? 杰西·平克曼吗
[16:29] Recovering or not– 你可以选择解释与否
[16:30] You vouched for him previously. 之前你为他做担保
[16:32] I took you at your word. 我相信了你的承诺
[16:33] No, no, no, no, let me be clear. 不 不 让我澄清一下
[16:35] Let me be perfectly clear. 一五一十的解释给你听
[16:38] Jesse was capable of working under my supervision. 在我的监督下 杰西可以胜任工作
[16:42] Trusting him with a solo venture, 而凭此相信他可以单独制度
[16:47] that’s quite another matter. 则是另一回事
[16:52] How he could possibly produce 没有我 他只能制造出
[16:54] anything other than a mediocre product at best. 二流的产品
[16:57] I am told his product was more or less consistent 据我所知 他的产品的确有点
[17:01] with the quality I had come to expect. 未达到我预期的质量
[17:03] More or less? 有点儿
[17:06] More or less? Really? 有点儿 你是说真的吗
[17:09] Wow. 真没想到
[17:12] Boy, that is the– 伙计 那真是…
[17:14] Talk about setting the bar low. 我们能否抛开成见
[17:18] Except you don’t do that– 除非你不想这样
[17:21] set the bar low. 不计前嫌
[17:24] Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? Hm? 那么 我应该得出什么结论
[17:29] That you believe 你坚信
[17:31] I have some proprietary kind of selfishness 在我的配方专利问题上
[17:35] about my own formula. 我很自私
[17:37] Hm? 是这样吗
[17:38] Some sort of overweening pride, I suppose, 我猜你是觉得
[17:43] that you think 我的高傲自大
[17:44] simply overwhelms me, 拖累了我
[17:48] clouds my judgment. 蒙蔽了我的双眼
[17:51] But it doesn’t. 但事实并非如此
[17:52] Absolutely not. 当然不是
[17:55] I simply respect the chemistry. 我只不过是在向化学致敬
[17:59] The chemistry must be respected. 这门科学必须受到尊重
[18:05] I apologize for being so transparent. 我为我之前的态度向你道歉
[18:11] Would you take a drive with me? 你愿意跟我跑一趟吗
[18:14] I’d like to show you something. 我想给你看些东西
[19:00] Hi. Is everything okay? 一切顺利吗
[19:02] She’s already finished an entire bottle, 她刚喝完一整瓶
[19:04] but she still seemed hungry. Than she fell asleep. 但看起来还很饿 后来她睡着了
[19:07] I was thinking I’d give her another when she wakes up. 我想等她醒来后再给她喝一瓶
[19:10] Yeah– yeah, yeah, absolutely. 好的好的 当然可以
[19:11] Absolutely. Fatten that baby up. 没问题 把宝宝养的白白胖胖的
[19:14] Will do. 我会的
[19:20] Um…was that it? 恩 就这些吗
[19:23] So where are you. Are you at work? 你在哪里 在工作吗
[19:26] Yeah. Yeah, I’m at work. 是的 我正在工作
[19:28] I– I shouldn’t be much longer. 我不能讲太久
[19:29] Is that okay? 有什么事吗
[19:30] You know I love my little Pookums. 你知道我很爱这个小小粉嫩宝贝
[19:32] You can leave her with me for the next 18 years 我想 今后的18年
[19:35] as far as I’m concerned. 都可以由我来照顾她
[19:37] Great. 太好了
[19:39] Thanks, Marie. 谢谢你 玛丽
[19:44] Are you– Are you sure you’re okay? 你…确定没有问题了吗
[19:48] Sweetie, what is it? 亲爱的 怎么了
[19:50] Come on. 告诉我吧
[19:52] It’s Hank. 是汉克
[19:54] What about him? 他怎么了
[19:56] I don’t know how to talk to him. 我不知道 该如何与他交流
[20:01] I don’t know what to say to him anymore. 我不知道还能和他说什么
[20:03] I don’t know how to– 我不知道…
[20:05] Ever since El Paso– 自从埃尔帕索…
[20:06] Ever since maybe before… 可能更早…
[20:10] Yeah. 是的
[20:12] God knows he went through a lot down there. 天知道他在那里到底遭受了什么
[20:15] People blown up right in front of him, 同事就在他眼前被炸死
[20:17] blood everywhere, 血溅得到处都是
[20:21] and last week 上个星期
[20:23] El Paso said they want him back. 埃尔帕索说想要他归队
[20:24] Yeah? 然后呢
[20:26] He’s not going. Steve Gomez is going in his place, and… 他没有答应 史蒂芬·戈麦斯会顶替他
[20:31] I don’t know how I feel about that. 我也不清楚自己的想法
[20:35] Well, he’s certainly a lot safer up here, isn’t he? 留在这里他肯定更安全 不是么
[20:37] Of course, and I want him safe. 当然 但我希望他一切平安
[20:41] I can’t tell what he wants. 我不知道他想要什么
[20:43] He won’t talk to me. 他从来不向我提起
[20:46] He hardly even comes home. 他几乎不回家
[20:47] He works all day, all night. 没日没夜的工作
[20:49] Barely eats, barely speaks to me. 几乎不吃东西 也不怎么和我说话
[20:52] It’s like something’s eating him away from inside. 就好像有什么东西把他掏空了一样
[20:55] He’s just not the same. 他变了
[20:57] He’s not. 变了很多
[21:00] Facing death, it changes a person. 直面死亡 人会改变很多
[21:02] It has to, don’t you think? 肯定是这样 你觉得呢
[21:05] I guess you’ve notice a change in Walt. 我猜你也注意到沃尔特的变化了
[21:40] Please. 请进
[22:58] What is this? 这是什么地方
[23:02] Your new lab. 你的新实验室
[23:42] My God. 天啊
[23:55] Thorium oxide… 钍氧化物
[23:58] for a catalyst bed. 用作催化剂床层
[24:02] Look at the size of this reaction vessel. 看看这反应器尺寸
[24:06] Why, that’s got — that’s got to be 1,200 liters. 怎么会有1200升这么大的容积
[24:13] Where– Where– 你 你
[24:14] How did you know how to put this all together? 你怎么知道如何把这些组合在一起的
[24:19] I had excellent help, as will you. 有像你一样的高人相助
[24:26] Quite a lot of planning went into this. 为这可筹划了好一阵子
[24:29] I would say so. 我看也是
[24:32] The laundry upstairs– 楼上的洗衣房
[24:33] I’ve owned it for years. 我经营多年了
[24:35] It receives large 每周都会收到
[24:36] chemical deliveries on a weekly basis, detergent and such. 大量洗涤剂之类的东西
[24:39] There is nothing suspicious about it, 完全不惹人怀疑
[24:43] and my employees, to be sure, 当然 我的手下
[24:45] are well-trained, trustworthy. 都训练有素 值得信赖
[24:49] The filtration system is state-of-the-art. 空气过滤系统是最新进的
[24:52] It will vent nothing but clean, odorless steam, 它只会排放出干净无味的蒸汽
[24:55] just as the laundry does, 就和普通洗衣房的蒸汽一样
[24:56] and through the very same stacks. 排烟管道也是一样的
[25:00] I need 200 pounds per week 我每周需要200磅[约92千克]
[25:04] to make this economically viable. 这样才能维持这里的开销
[25:08] You would choose your own hours, of course, 当然 只要你完成每周的任务
[25:10] come and go as you please 你可以自己安排时间
[25:13] so long as the quota is met. 想来就来 想走便走
[25:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[25:38] The answer is still no. 我还是不同意
[25:46] I have made a series of very bad decisions, 我已经做了一系列错误的决定
[25:52] and I cannot make another one. 不能再继续错下去了
[25:54] Why did you make these decisions? 你为什么做了那些决定
[25:56] For the good of my family. 为了我的家庭
[25:59] Then they weren’t bad decisions. 那么那些决定就没有错
[26:04] What does a man do, Walter? 沃尔特 男人应该做什么
[26:11] A man provides for his family. 男人要挣钱养家
[26:14] This cost me my family. 但这勾当让我失去了家庭
[26:17] When you have children, you always have family. 只要你的孩子在 家就在
[26:20] They will always be your priority, your responsibility, 他们就是你最关心的 是你的责任
[26:23] and a man– a man provides. 作为男人 就要养家糊口
[26:30] And he does it 就算他不被理解
[26:31] even when he’s not appreciated 不受尊敬
[26:34] or respected 甚至不再被爱着
[26:37] or even loved. 他依然要这么做
[26:39] He simply bears up, and he does it… 他就这么担起一切 毫无怨言
[26:45] because he’s a man. 只因 他是男人
[27:08] Any chance we could grab a quick bite? 要不要随便吃点
[27:11] Thai place around the corner’s pretty good. 街角的泰国菜馆很不错
[27:13] Um, I really gotta head home. 我真的得回家了
[27:18] All right, rain check, then. 好吧 那改天吧
[27:41] She said it was the tofu. 她说那是豆腐
[27:46] Whatever. She’s still cute anyways. 不管怎么说 她真可爱
[27:52] Uh, great– great dinner, Mom. 晚饭很棒 妈妈
[27:58] Yeah. 是啊
[28:02] Um, can I be– can I be excused? 我能离开一下吗
[28:06] To do homework or to play videogames? 做作业还是玩游戏
[28:08] I can multitask. 我能一心二用
[28:12] Yeah. 好
[28:12] Go ahead. 去吧
[29:02] You want to take her? 你想抱抱她吗
[29:13] Yeah. 是啊
[30:15] Give me something, Andy. Come on. 说点什么 安迪 快点
[30:25] Welded onto the back of a house. Wow, that’s classy. 房车被焊进了一栋房子的后面 真经典
[30:30] Christ. 天啊
[30:32] Okay. Okay, thanks. 好的好的 谢谢
[30:48] Hey, Janice. Janice. 喂 詹妮斯 詹妮斯
[30:53] That the last one? 最后一辆吗
[30:55] Sorry, Hank. That’s all DMV had– 抱歉 汉克 车管所注册的就这么多
[30:57] 29 early ’80s Bounders registered in New Mexico. 一共29辆注册在新墨西哥州的80年代房车
[31:01] Could you check again? 你能再核对一遍吗
[31:02] Now? 现在么
[31:05] Can I do it after the party? 派对完了我再弄行吗
[31:07] Janice, I’m– 詹妮斯 我…
[31:09] I’m dead in the water here. 我彻底歇菜了
[31:11] Okay, I’ll check. 好吧 我会再核对的
[31:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:32] Gomie, time for the little bird to fly the nest, huh? 格米 小鸟要出巢了
[31:38] They got the right guy for the job, 他们真是选对了人
[31:40] specially since the bean-speak comes natural and all. 尤其是要和那些墨西哥人打交道
[31:42] Wanna know how to say “Get bent” In Spanish? 想知道西班牙语里”去死吧”怎么说吗
[31:46] Just don’t go native on me, all right? 别怪我老土 行吗
[31:51] Oh, uh– 哦 对了
[31:53] Hey, uh– 伙计
[31:56] Here. 给你
[31:59] Know your enemy and all. 知己知彼 百战不殆
[32:10] Fight the good fight, brother. 好好打一仗 兄弟
[32:12] I will. 我会的
[32:16] What have we got to drink around here? 有喝的吗
[32:27] Your hunch was right. 你的直觉是对的
[32:29] One more RV. 还有一辆房车
[32:32] DMV said the registration wasn’t renewed, 车管所说注册没有续期
[32:34] but then they realized it was never filed 之后他们意识到 这辆车要么注册成非运营车辆
[32:36] as non-operational or destroyed. 要么就是被销毁了
[32:38] No police report, either. 也没有警方的报告
[34:06] I just don’t know 我现在真的不知道
[34:08] what the hell I’m doing anymore, you know? 自己到底在干什么 明白么
[34:11] It’s like I’m paralyzed, 我好像被困住了
[34:13] like if I take a step in any direction, 不论我采取怎样的行动
[34:16] I’m going to make a spectacular mistake. 都会犯下一个严重的错误
[34:22] God, I could go for a glass of wine about now. 天啊 我真想借酒浇愁
[34:26] You want to go to– 你想去…
[34:29] Sorry, never mind. 算了 别在意
[34:33] Anyway, breaking news is 不管怎么说 有个事
[34:37] I am sleeping with my boss, 我现在和我的老板上床
[34:40] and I don’t know why. 但我不知道为什么
[34:42] – Wow. – Yep. -哇 -是啊
[34:49] That’s a lie. 我撒谎了
[34:50] I do know why. 我知道为什么
[34:55] I mean, he’s a lovely guy. 他是个有魅力的男人
[34:58] He’s– He’s a really good person, 他是个很好的人
[35:01] but, I mean, it’s not like we’re ever gonna– 但是我们并不会….
[35:07] Somehow, and I can’t actually believe it, 不知怎么的 我自己也不能相信
[35:11] but my entire family 但我全家
[35:14] sees me as some sort of– 都说我是…
[35:18] my own sister, 我亲妹妹
[35:19] my brother-in-law. 我妹夫
[35:21] My teenage son tells me I’m a bitch. 我那十多岁的儿子都说我是个婊子
[35:28] And you say tell him the truth. 你让我告诉他真相
[35:32] Tell him about his father, 告诉他 他爸爸是究竟是怎样的人
[35:36] but I can’t…ever. 我做不到
[35:41] How could I? 我怎么能
[35:42] And this man that I’m seeing, 现在和我上床的这个人
[35:44] you know, as wrong as I know it is, 尽管我知道这不对
[35:47] as much as I know I’m probably doing it 但我仍然要这么做
[35:49] just to make Walt leave me, 我想让沃尔特离开我
[35:50] it is the only thing in my day 一天中 这是唯一不令我
[35:55] where I don’t feel… 感到自己正在…
[36:00] like I’m… 正在…
[36:04] drowning. 沉沦的事情
[36:08] So he knows about this other man? 他知道你外面有男人的咯
[36:12] Yeah. 知道
[36:14] So then he’ll sign? 他会签离婚文件吗
[36:18] Um, Walt says he’s not going anywhere, 沃尔特说他哪也不会去
[36:23] so that’s a– 所以
[36:24] that’s a really brilliant gambit on my part. 这招对付我太管用了
[36:26] Yep. 是啊
[36:28] Genius. 聪明
[36:39] He keeps money in the house. 他把钱藏在家里
[36:43] Your husband, the drug dealer? 你丈夫 那个毒贩
[36:46] How much money? 有多少钱
[36:49] I didn’t count it. 我没数
[36:51] It’s– It’s heavy. 钱很重
[36:54] The bag where he keeps it. 都放在一个包里
[36:59] Are you asking my permission to spend this money? 你是在求我让你花那笔钱吗
[37:03] No. God, no. 不 天啊 不是
[37:05] I– No, I’m just, you know– 不 我只是
[37:08] I’m just trying to just talk it through. That’s– 我不过是想谈谈而已
[37:11] Let me just say that I’m half as qualified 我得说明一点 在律师这做心理辅导
[37:14] and twice the price of a therapist. 可是双倍的价钱 一半的疗效
[37:16] There is nothing to discuss here, Skyler. 这没什么好讨论的 斯凯勒
[37:18] I’m just saying, you know? 我只是陈述
[37:19] We have a history. 我们曾是夫妻
[37:23] He’s the father of my children, 他还是孩子的父亲
[37:25] and maybe what he did, he– 可能他的所作所为
[37:28] He did it for the family. Right? 是为了这个家 对吧
[37:31] Well, guess what. 好吧 动动脑子
[37:32] That is one enormous load of horse shit. 这完全是胡扯
[37:35] Okay. 好吧
[37:37] I’m going to spell this out as simply as I can for you. 我得简单为你说明一下
[37:40] You are a fool 你要是在那屋子
[37:41] to stay in that house 再多呆一分钟
[37:43] one minute longer. 你就是一个大笨蛋
[37:45] If your husband won’t leave, then you go. 他不走就你走
[37:47] You are now an accessory after the fact. 你现在可犯了知情罪了
[37:50] You are culpable. 会被判刑
[37:51] You, your children, 你 还有孩子
[37:53] you could lose everything you own. 你们会一无所有
[37:55] Do you understand? 懂吗
[37:57] All courtesy of this criminal 你不离婚
[37:59] you refuse to divorce. 就是在包容罪犯
[38:02] I didn’t marry a criminal. 我并没有嫁给一个罪犯
[38:04] Well, you’re married to one now. 但现在是了
[39:27] Hows about we run through this thing one more time, 我们再练习一遍
[39:29] especially the part where I do all the talking 特别是该由我说话的地方
[39:31] and you don’t say jack? 你别插嘴
[39:32] Oh, I’m going to say jack. 我就要插嘴
[39:34] I’m going to say plenty. 还要大说特说
[39:35] What did we say about escalating, huh? 我们这是在互相较劲吗
[39:37] Who’s got your back here, hm? 过去是谁为你擦屁股的
[39:39] Me. All right? I’m going to take care of things. 是我 好了 这事我来搞定
[39:41] Hey, what are the parameters 可你打算怎么让自己
[39:43] of this sobriety thing you got going? 能够一直保持清醒呢
[39:45] What do you mean? 什么意思
[39:46] Can you take a Xanax? 你能吃安宁神吗
[39:47] ‘Cause I got a drawer full of them. 我这儿有一抽屉
[39:49] I get them from my “Chiropractor.” “脊椎神经医师”给我配的
[39:53] Vietnamese, 5 foot tall, 越南人 1米52
[39:55] she adjusts you to completion. 她能让你安眠到天亮
[39:59] Her name’s Kim Nu Suong, 她叫金玉霜
[40:01] as delicious as it sounds. 人如其名
[40:05] I should give you her card. 我该把她的名片给你
[40:08] To hell with this. 让这些玩意见鬼去吧
[40:13] Send him in. 让他进来
[40:19] Hello, Walt. 你好 沃尔特
[40:21] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[40:23] Please, have a seat… here. 请坐这边
[40:27] Mr. Pinkman, if you will. 平克曼先生 你也请坐
[40:30] You’re late. 你来晚了
[40:33] Gentlemen, if we could come to some accommodation here now. 先生们 如果我们都已达成共识
[40:36] There’s always a way to oil everyone’s lock. 那么一切都将迎刃而解
[40:38] This young man 这位年轻小伙
[40:40] is prepared to offer you 很善心地打算为你
[40:41] a sweetheart of a deal doing precisely nothing. 提供分红
[40:45] Really? 是吗
[40:46] 10 percent of all future profits 他以后独自制毒所得
[40:48] from his solo venture 收益的10%归你
[40:51] is money you get paid for walking down to the mailbox. 你只需直接去信箱拿这笔钱就好
[40:55] Consider it a gesture of respect 只管把它当成
[40:58] for your valuable contributions 对于你目前所做的贡献
[40:59] to the business thus far. 而表示的一份心意吧
[41:01] I’m sure you’ll agree that’s fair. 我肯定你会欣然接受
[41:03] That’s charity, is what that is. 就是笔施舍费
[41:06] I do all the work. 所有事都由我搞定
[41:08] He sits around on his fat a– judging people. 他则无所事事 说长道短
[41:11] Hey, hey, hey. Escalating. 喂 喂 别火上浇油
[41:13] Stop. 够了
[41:15] So here’s that, 大致就是这样
[41:16] but then there’s one small detail. 但出了点小问题
[41:19] Clearly a mistake was made 显然我们的联络人
[41:21] on the part of our mutual associate 出了点状况
[41:22] when he paid you half of Jesse’s earnings. 他把杰西挣的另一半钱给了你
[41:25] He must not have realized that you two 他显然还不知道
[41:27] had come to a parting of the ways. 你们俩已经分道扬镳了
[41:29] Take it. It belongs to you. 拿去 归你了
[41:32] You’re damn right it belongs to me. 你他妈太对了 本来就是我的
[41:34] I knew I could count on you boys to play nice. 我就知道你们俩客气着呢
[41:37] That’s– That almost brings a tear to my eye. 快把我感动地泪流满面了
[41:39] Enjoy it. Spend it in good health. 尽情享用吧 趁着年轻
[41:43] That is the last money you’ll ever earn in this business. 这是你在这行的最后一桶金了
[41:48] What the hell is that supposed to mean? 你他妈什么意思
[41:49] Well, I hate to break it to you, Jesse, 好吧 我本不想讲清楚 杰西
[41:54] but our mutual associate 但我们的联络人
[41:57] was only using you to get to me. 只是利用你 找到我而已
[42:02] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[42:03] You see, he needs someone with expertise, 正如你所见 他更需要有此专长的人
[42:08] someone who knows what he’s doing. 一个清楚他意图的人
[42:10] In other words, he needs me. 换句话说 他需要的是我
[42:15] You’re telling me you’re cooking again? 你是想说 你又开始制毒了吗
[42:17] Yeah, uh– 正是
[42:20] How should I put this? 该怎么向你解释呢
[42:23] I’m in. You’re out. 我入伙了 你出局了
[42:31] Whoa, whoa, Walt, hold on there. 沃尔特 等一下
[42:33] Uh, what was the offer, 冒昧地问一句
[42:35] if I may ask? 报酬是多少
[42:38] It’s, uh, 3 million for three months of my time. 三个月 三百万
[42:42] What You’re gonna need that money laundered, right? 你需要把这些钱洗白吧
[42:45] I mean, of course. 理所当然
[42:46] What was our deal before? 我们之前怎么说的
[42:47] 17 percent. That’s a shade high. 17% 有点虚高
[42:49] Let’s settle on an even 15. 那就15%吧
[42:52] That’s a nice round number. 这个数不错
[42:53] 5% 5 percent.
[42:54] – 14’s fair. – 5. -14%也很公平 -5%
[42:56] -13% -5% – 13. – 5.
[42:57] 12. For old time’s sake, 12. 12% 看在以往情面上 12%
[42:59] 5% 5.
[43:00] I’m a reasonable guy. It’s a short-term deal. 我是个通情达理的人 而且是短期合作
[43:03] 10 even, 那就10%吧
[43:04] but I can’t go any lower and still respect myself. 不能再低了 给我点面子
[43:07] – 5. – What in the hell just happened? -就5%吧 -这是怎么一回事
[43:09] You’re my lawyer, not his! 你是我的律师 不是他的
[43:12] That’s the way of the world, kid. 这就是现实 孩子
[43:13] You go with the winner. 弱肉强食
[43:16] You think this’ll stop me from cooking? 你以为这样就能让我罢手吗
[43:18] Cook whatever you like… 悉听尊便
[43:20] As long as it’s that ridiculous “Chili P” Or some other drek, 继续加你的辣椒面或是其他垃圾
[43:24] but don’t even think about using my formula. 但别妄想用我的配方
[43:27] Just try and stop me, bitch. 尽管放马过来吧 贱人
[44:21] Yes? 有事吗
[44:22] Hi, there, uh, Mrs. Ortega? 是奥尔特加夫人吗
[44:24] Yes. 是我
[44:25] Hi, I’m Hank Schrader. 你好 我是汉克·施拉德
[44:26] I’m with the Drug Enforcement Administration. 毒品缉私局警员
[44:28] We’re interested in an RV 我们正在调查一辆休闲车
[44:30] that’s registered to your name and address. 是用你的名字和地址注册
[44:32] Uh, do you have an RV? 你买过休闲车吗
[44:35] I did. 我买过
[44:36] It was stolen months ago. 但几个月前被偷了
[44:39] Stolen, huh? 被偷了
[44:42] Well, then I’m curious as to 对此我很好奇
[44:43] why the theft was never reported. 为何失窃没有上报呢
[44:45] I’m not seeing any records of it with the police or the DMV. 在警局或是车管所并没有相关记录
[44:48] I just… didn’t get around to it. 我没有时间
[44:51] May I ask why? 我能问问原因吗
[44:55] I mean it’s a– it’s a great way to get the family together 有了车 就能和家人
[44:58] for an affordable vacation. 一起平价出游
[44:59] It must’ve been quite a blow when it went missing. 所以车子丢了 你一定很心痛
[45:01] It was. 确实如此
[45:04] Do you have any ideas at all 你觉得
[45:06] who might’ve taken it? 会是谁偷了车子呢
[45:10] I didn’t want him arrested. 我不想看他被捕
[45:13] He ran with a bad crowd, 他虽终日与坏人厮混
[45:14] but he was never a bad person. 但本质不坏
[45:17] I thought he could turn his life around. 我相信他会重新做人
[45:20] Who are we talking about, Mrs. Ortega? 你说的是谁 奥尔特加夫人
[45:22] My son. 我儿子
[45:25] I’d really like to speak with him. 我真的很想和他谈谈
[45:28] He’s passed away. 他去世了
[45:29] He was shot two months ago. 两个月前被人枪杀
[45:34] What was your son’s name? 你儿子叫什么名字
[45:35] Christian. 克里斯蒂安
[45:36] Christian Ortega. 克里斯蒂安·奥尔特加
[45:40] Was his nickname “Combo”? 他的绰号是康宝吗
[45:52] Thanks for this. I really appreciate it. 谢谢你的配合 感激之至
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme