时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | So cigarettes and gas is… | 烟和汽油 |
[00:44] | $79.70 | 一共79块7 |
[00:49] | Crap. | 该死 |
[00:51] | Oh, there’s an ATM right outside. | 外面有取款机 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I don’t have a card. | 我不用卡的 |
[00:57] | Well, you can write a personal check with I.D. | 你也可以用身份证号写一张支票 |
[01:01] | Kind of in between banks right now. | 不大方便呢 |
[01:05] | You think I could just come back later? | 我等下来行吗 |
[01:08] | I’m totally good for it. I’d come back. | 我肯定会回来的 |
[01:10] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[01:14] | If it were me, I’d be, | 如果我能做主 |
[01:16] | “Totally, you know, no problem.” | 我会说 当然可以 |
[01:18] | But my dad is this ginormous hard—. | 但我爸这人不好说话 |
[01:20] | He was in Fallujah for a year, | 他在费卢杰[伊拉克城市]呆了一年 |
[01:22] | And he always checks the receipts. | 他总是会检查收据 |
[01:24] | I mean, like…always. | 总是会 |
[01:27] | I’ve got to call him. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我得去问他 |
[01:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[01:30] | Hold– Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[01:35] | Maybe if we could, um… | 也许我们可以 |
[01:38] | trade. | 做笔交易 |
[01:46] | Ever try it? | 试过这个吗 |
[01:49] | I mean, I smoke pot a lot sometimes. | 我有时会吸大麻 |
[01:53] | I party. | 在派对上 |
[01:55] | But– But that stuff’s really addictive, right? | 但这东西真会上瘾的 对吗 |
[01:58] | Not really. It’s just a media thing. You know? | 其实不是 只是媒体宣传 明白吗 |
[02:07] | What’s it like? | 是什么感觉 |
[02:14] | It’s awesome. | 棒极了 |
[02:18] | Everything’s maximum interesting. | 让你觉得一切都非常有趣 |
[02:22] | You get these really cold | 你会有种冷冷的 |
[02:25] | and sharp-like action dagger feelings. | 清爽的 像针刺一样的感觉 |
[02:34] | It’s awesome. | 棒极了 |
[02:37] | Come on. What do you say? | 怎么样 怎么说 |
[03:13] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[03:55] | Now, how does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[03:57] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, it’s tight. | 是的 很紧 |
[04:00] | Okay, but is it painful? | 痛苦吗 |
[04:03] | It’s hard to breathe. | 让我窒息 |
[04:05] | Well, you need your breathing. | 你还是得呼吸的 |
[04:08] | Uh, well– | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Although let’s not lose sight of the fact | 让我们搞清楚状况 |
[04:12] | That you were the victim of a terrible accident, Antonio, | 安东尼 你是一起严重事故的受害者 |
[04:14] | So some discomfort is to be expected. | 有小小的不舒服是正常的 |
[04:24] | Let’s go with that one. | 我们就这样吧 |
[04:26] | Mucho gusto en conocerle, Senora. | 女士 很高兴见到你 |
[04:30] | La proxima vez, | 下次再聊 |
[04:31] | Cashier’s check, por favor. | 请去结账吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, and spread the word. | 另外请把消息传出去 |
[04:34] | I’m building a class-action, flight 515. | 我会就515航班提起集体诉讼 |
[04:37] | Victims’ families would be great, | 原告不仅包括受害者家庭 |
[04:39] | But I’ll take anyone on he ground | 还会囊括所有地面上 |
[04:40] | who suffered emotionally– | 受到精神创伤的人 |
[04:42] | Anxiety, sleeplessness, you get the picture. | 比如焦虑 失眠 你能想象的 |
[04:45] | Trouble? | 有麻烦 |
[04:48] | Ted Beneke? You cannot be serious. | 泰德·贝内克 不是吧 |
[04:50] | That guy is a joke. | 就凭那个可笑的家伙 |
[04:51] | You know what, Walt? | 你知道吗 沃尔特 |
[04:52] | You know what? You called my bluff. | 是你逼我这么做的 |
[04:54] | I called your– What does that even mean? | 我逼你 什么意思 |
[04:55] | You dared me to tell the police, | 你仗着我不会向警察告发你 |
[04:57] | And I couldn’t do it, so you win. | 我无法这么做 你赢了 |
[04:59] | If you want to stay in this house, fine, | 如果你想呆在这 没问题 |
[05:01] | But we are not married anymore. | 但我们不再是夫妻 |
[05:02] | I told you that I was done cooking meth, Skyler. | 我跟你说过我已经不制毒了 斯凯勒 |
[05:05] | Oh, right. I promised you that. | 我向你发过誓 |
[05:06] | And so what? | 那又怎样 |
[05:08] | At least I didn’t run off to go– | 起码我没有去 |
[05:10] | Jesus! I mean, everything that I did | 天啊 要知道我做的一切 |
[05:12] | I did for this family. | 都是为了这个家 |
[05:14] | Oh, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. | 你就自欺欺人吧 |
[05:15] | Oh, and what is that supposed to mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[05:17] | You don’t like it? Then leave | 你不喜欢吗 你可以走 |
[05:19] | And take your drug money with you. | 把你那些赃钱也带走 |
[05:21] | That’s what you want. | 这才是你的目的吧 |
[05:24] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[05:26] | Garbage disposal. | 她把钱冲掉了 |
[05:27] | You think this will get me to move out? | 你觉得这样就能让我搬走吗 |
[05:29] | You can screw Ted. | 你可以搞泰德 |
[05:31] | You can screw the butcher, the mailman, | 搞屠夫 搞邮递员 |
[05:33] | Whoever you want. | 谁都行 |
[05:34] | Screw them all. | 你就乱搞吧 |
[05:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[05:37] | Good. Suit yourself. | 很好 那你自便吧 |
[05:39] | Is this a good or bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[05:43] | You want me to suit myself? | 你让我自便 |
[05:45] | I’ll suit myself to his face! | 我要当着他的面方便 |
[05:48] | It’s a bad thing. | 坏事 |
[06:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:03] | Walter White to see Ted Beneke. | 沃尔特·怀特要见泰德·贝内克 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. Mr. Beneke’s on a conference call. | 抱歉 贝内克先生正在进行电话会议 |
[06:08] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 好的 |
[06:11] | I will wait. | 我可以等 |
[06:13] | It could be a while. | 会有一会儿的 |
[06:15] | I have all the time in the world. | 我最不缺的就是时间 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:46] | Here we go. Okay. | 好 就这样吧 |
[06:48] | Excuse me. Mr. Beneke’s not available. | 先生 贝内克先生现在没有空 |
[06:50] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[06:50] | Come on. | 出来 |
[06:55] | Ted, I can see you. | 泰德 我看见你了 |
[06:57] | I can see you standing right there in your office. | 你就站在办公室里 |
[07:00] | Now, come on. | 快出来 |
[07:02] | Open the door. Come on, let’s talk. | 快开门 我们谈谈 |
[07:04] | I just want to talk. That’s all. | 我只是想要谈谈 |
[07:06] | Come on, let’s be men about this. Huh? Okay? | 像点男人样好吧 |
[07:08] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[07:11] | Hey, Walt, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. | 沃尔特 我现在正有事 |
[07:14] | Oh, yes, you are. So open the door. | 是啊是啊 快开门 |
[07:18] | You’re damn right you are. You’re right in the middle. | 你就在那站着 有个屁事 |
[07:20] | Just open the door, and let’s talk about it, okay? | 快开门 我们谈谈 |
[07:23] | Open the door, Ted, right now. | 泰德 就现在 开门 |
[07:26] | All right, you don’t want to be a man about it? Okay. | 你不想像个爷们一样解决问题是吧 |
[07:28] | Plan B. How do you like that? Plan B. | 我还有备用计划 这个怎么样 |
[07:30] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[07:34] | Plan B! | 我有办法 |
[07:37] | Walt. Walt. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[07:39] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[07:41] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[07:43] | I’m talking with Ted. | 我在和泰德谈话 |
[07:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[07:57] | Next time, you’ll open the door. | 下次你会记得开门的 |
[08:03] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[08:06] | I’m just here to talk. I just want to talk to him. | 我只是来谈话的 我只是来谈话的 |
[08:09] | God. Can I just talk? I just want to talk to him. | 老天 我只是想跟他谈谈都不行吗 |
[08:13] | I’m just talk– | 我只是想谈 |
[08:15] | All right. All right, all right, all right, I’m calm. | 好吧 好吧 我冷静了 |
[08:17] | I’m calm. | 我很冷静 |
[08:40] | What do you want? What do you want? | 你想干什么 你想干什么 |
[08:42] | Hey! Hey, come on. | 嘿 嘿 这是干什么 |
[08:47] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[08:49] | You act like you’re the first guy this ever happened to. | 你以为你是第一个遇到这事的人吗 |
[08:51] | I caught my second wife screwing my stepdad, okay? | 我曾把我第二任妻子和我继父捉奸在床 |
[08:55] | It’s a cruel world, Walt. Grow up. | 世界本来就是残酷的 沃尔特 成熟点 |
[08:59] | I just wanted to talk to him. | 我只想跟他谈谈 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, now I’m talking to you. | 那我先跟你谈谈 |
[09:03] | Consider this an intervention. | 把这事当成个小插曲 |
[09:05] | You could have been arrested back there. You understand. | 你很有可能为此事而被捕 你懂我意思 |
[09:07] | I mean, speaking as your lawyer, | 我的意思是 作为你的律师 |
[09:09] | I’m always looking for billable hours, | 我当然很期待按小时计算薪酬 |
[09:11] | but speaking as your business associate, | 但作为你的商业伙伴 |
[09:13] | I’m strongly advising | 我强烈的建议你 |
[09:15] | that you get your shit together. | 振作起来 |
[09:17] | Just cool it with this Beneke guy, at least for now. | 别去理那个姓贝内克的 最起码现在别 |
[09:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:23] | Let’s talk shop | 我们来谈点生意上的事 |
[09:25] | because I think this is a great opportunity | 我认为这是个很好的机遇 |
[09:27] | to channel some of that negative energy | 把消极能量转化为 |
[09:29] | into something positive. | 积极能量 |
[09:31] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[09:33] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[09:34] | About Skyler. | 斯凯勒的事 |
[09:35] | About where to find me just now. | 还有刚才是怎么找到我的 |
[09:37] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[09:39] | That’s just my meticulousness. | 那完全是由于我的谨小慎微 |
[09:41] | Don’t bog down in detail, Walt. | 别钻牛角尖 沃尔特 |
[09:43] | The lesson here– | 我的经验是 |
[09:44] | Did you bug my house? | 你在我家装窃听器了吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, but I didn’t know it was your house, | 是的 但我不确定那还是不是你家 |
[09:53] | did I? You had moved out. | 不是吗 你搬出去了 |
[09:54] | Besides, you basically told me to. | 另外 也算是你让我这么做的 |
[09:56] | I told you to? | 我让你做的 |
[09:57] | You strongly hinted that I should. | 你曾强烈的暗示我这么做 |
[09:59] | You were worried about your wife, remember? | 你很担心你的妻子 还记得吗 |
[10:01] | You were concerned she might say something to the police. | 你很担心她会不会跟警察说些什么 |
[10:03] | What? No, no, that’s not true. | 什么 不 不 不是这样的 |
[10:06] | When the hell did I say that? | 我什么时候说过这样的话 |
[10:08] | Let’s not get lost in the who, what, and whens. | 我们别在纠结谁在什么时候说了什么 |
[10:11] | The point is we did our due diligence, | 关键在于我们尽职尽责调查了 |
[10:14] | and she didn’t talk. | 她什么都没说 |
[10:15] | She kept quiet. | 她保持沉默了 |
[10:16] | She stood by you, Walt, | 她站在你这边 沃尔特 |
[10:18] | which, if you ask me, | 如果你问我的话 |
[10:20] | is the ironical silver lining here. | 具讽刺意味的是还有一线希望 |
[10:22] | I mean, on the one hand, | 我的意思是 一方面 |
[10:23] | sure, she snuck off the reservation | 当然 她背地里偷腥 |
[10:27] | to get some dirty, damp, and deep. | 搞那些肮脏的 湿漉漉的 邪恶的事 |
[10:29] | On the other hand– | 另一方面呢 |
[10:46] | You’re fired! You’re done! | 我炒你鱿鱼 你玩完了 |
[10:49] | Good. Oh, boo-hoo, I won’t cook meth anymore. | 好啊 呜呜 我不再制毒了 |
[10:52] | You’re a crybaby. Who needs you? | 你就是个爱哭包 谁需要你啊 |
[10:54] | Hey, I’m unplugging the Web site, | 嘿 我现在就停掉那个网址 |
[10:56] | so no more money laundering. | 以后都不给你洗钱 |
[10:56] | How do you like that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:58] | I want those bugs out of my house today. | 我现在就要你拔掉那些窃听器 |
[11:01] | I want them out now! | 我要它们立刻拔除 |
[11:03] | Oh, you just bought a $300 suit, psycho! | 你刚买一套300块钱的西服 疯子 |
[11:16] | Great, drilled right into the stucco. | 好极了 直接钻进水泥墙里 |
[11:18] | Oh, a little bit of putty, | 只是一点灰泥 |
[11:23] | you’ll be fine. | 就给填上了 |
[11:25] | Just make sure you get all of those things. | 保证要把所有窃听器都拔了 |
[11:28] | A, these things cost $800 apiece. | 第一 这个小东西一个要800块钱 |
[11:32] | B, you’re not that interesting. | 第二 你也没那么重要 |
[11:34] | So yeah, I’ll get all of them, Walter. | 所以 我会把他们全都拔了的 沃尔特 |
[11:38] | Great line of work, by the way. | 顺便说一句 手艺不错 |
[11:41] | Real upstanding field. | 如果用在正地方的话 |
[11:43] | Yep, well… | 呵呵 |
[11:47] | I enjoy it. | 我喜欢做这事 |
[11:58] | You’re free to leave now. Anytime. | 你现在可以走了 随时 |
[12:02] | You know, Walter, | 你知道吗 沃尔特 |
[12:06] | sometimes it doesn’t hurt to have someone watching your back. | 有时候被别人监视并不是坏事 |
[13:29] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[13:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | I can’t begin to understand | 我现在有点不明白 |
[13:47] | what you’re going through, Walt, | 你到底经历了些什么 沃尔特 |
[13:49] | with all of your health concerns | 你的健康问题 |
[13:51] | and the stresses you’ve been under. | 和你所承受的压力 |
[13:54] | Still, as educators, | 但是 作为一名施教者 |
[13:56] | there are certain responsibilities | 我们需要在这儿谈一谈是 |
[13:58] | we need to be meeting here | 我们对待学校和学生 |
[14:00] | to the school and to the students themselves. | 要有一定的责任心的 |
[14:03] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[14:07] | Is this a Wheaten terrier? | 这只是爱尔兰软毛梗吗 |
[14:10] | Uh, Norfolk. | 是诺福克梗 |
[14:14] | Norfolk? | 诺福克梗 |
[14:16] | That’s surprising. | 真出人意料 |
[14:19] | Walt, could you come back over here | 沃尔特 你能过来一下 |
[14:21] | and have a seat, please? | 坐下来吗 |
[14:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:37] | You’ve been absent a lot recently, | 最近你长时间缺课 |
[14:40] | and when you are here at school, | 但你回到学校后 |
[14:42] | there have been some behavioral questions, | 在行为方面表现出一些问题 |
[14:45] | and frankly I’m concerned. | 实话说我很担心 |
[14:49] | Hm. Thank you. | 恩 多谢 |
[15:01] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:03] | And do you think maybe I should call Skyler? | 你觉得我应该叫斯凯勒过来一趟吗 |
[15:16] | Let’s just keep this… | 让我们保持这种 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么 |
[15:27] | Walt, what’s wrong with you? | 沃尔特 你是不是有毛病 |
[16:11] | You know, look, | 你看 听着 |
[16:12] | you’re the one who was talking about D.C., okay? | 是你一直在谈论着华盛顿的 |
[16:15] | This is how you get there. | 一路谈到这来的 |
[16:17] | You answer the bell. You pay your dues. | 你既然说了 就得接受结果 |
[16:23] | Besides, it’s– you know, | 另外 你知道的 |
[16:24] | it’s a big deal to get picked for this. | 被选去是件大事 |
[16:29] | El Paso’s like the Super Bowl. | 去埃尔帕索就像参加超级碗杯 |
[16:34] | I could get killed crossing the street, okay? | 我很有可能过个马路就被宰了 |
[16:37] | Whatever. You know, I want to go. | 不管怎样 我想去 |
[16:41] | What about last time? | 那上次的事怎么说 |
[16:43] | What about last time? | 上次怎么了 |
[17:08] | Schrader. | 我是施拉德 |
[17:10] | Hey, Sheriff. Yeah. | 嘿 警长 |
[17:15] | Blue, huh? | 蓝的哈 |
[17:20] | Thing is, uh– | 事情是 恩 |
[17:23] | Thing is I’m supposed to be getting on a plane right now. | 我现在应该立刻上飞机的 |
[17:30] | The stuff this guy had was blue. | 那家伙拿着的是蓝色的 |
[17:32] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I want to talk to him. | 是的 我想跟他谈谈 |
[17:44] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[18:27] | Man, I’m sorry. I needed to talk to you, | 伙计 很抱歉 我得跟你谈谈 |
[18:28] | but you weren’t at your apartment. | 但你不在公寓 |
[18:31] | No, I moved back home. | 对 我搬回家了 |
[18:34] | That’s good, right? | 这很好 不是吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:38] | Yo, did you just get fired? | 唷 你这是被开除了吗 |
[18:40] | No. No, no, no, it’s, uh… more like a sabbatical. | 没有 这更像是个休假吧 |
[18:46] | Indefinite. Yeah. | 尚未确定 是的 |
[19:03] | So what’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[19:07] | Uh, should we go somewhere? | 我们要先去什么地方再聊吗 |
[19:10] | No. This is fine. | 不用了 这里就挺好的 |
[19:14] | So, um, I want an intro to your guy. | 我想让你把我介绍给你的人 |
[19:19] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[19:21] | Your guy. Your distribution guy, | 你的人 你的经销商 |
[19:24] | the guy Saul hooked you up with. | 索尔让你们一起合作的那个人 |
[19:25] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on, Jesse. | 不 不 杰西 别这样 |
[19:28] | I thought about it, and I want to. | 我好好想过了 我想要制毒 |
[19:31] | It’s the one thing I’m good at. | 这是我唯一擅长的事情 |
[19:34] | No, that is just not true. | 不对 不是这样的 |
[19:36] | You’re good at a lot of things, son. | 你擅长很多事情 小子 |
[19:39] | Like what? | 比如什么呢 |
[19:44] | What about your sobriety? | 比如你很节制 |
[19:47] | I told you. I’m not using. Ever. | 我跟你说过 我永远不会再吸了 |
[19:51] | I just want back into the business. | 我就是想要重新开始做生意 |
[19:59] | Well, I don’t. | 好吧 可我不想 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:03] | I know, and that’s cool. | 我理解 那样很好 |
[20:05] | I’m not asking you to cook. | 我不是想让你制毒 |
[20:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:13] | In the end, I just went with two reflux condensers. | 我最终就只有两个回流冷凝器了 |
[20:18] | I didn’t want to lose track of my Ph levels, | 我也不想搞混了酸碱值 |
[20:20] | but I did everything else just like you taught me. | 可是我做了你教我的所有事情 |
[20:27] | Super careful in my amounts | 在数值上非常小心 |
[20:28] | and watched the numbers | 而且在制作过程中的每一步 |
[20:30] | every step of the way. | 我都检查过数值 |
[20:33] | So what do you think? | 你认为怎么样呢 |
[20:35] | It’s good, right? | 这很不错 对吧 |
[20:39] | What in the hell is this? | 这里面是什么鬼东西 |
[20:45] | What? | 什么 |
[20:46] | What? This. This. | 什么 这个 就这个 |
[20:48] | This is my product. | 这是我的产品 |
[20:50] | This is my formula. | 这是我的配方 |
[20:51] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[20:53] | Okay, it’s our product, | 好吧 这是我们的产品 |
[20:56] | but yeah, I was going to cut you in. | 不过是的 我正准备让你加入我呢 |
[20:58] | You were going to cut me in? | 你想让我加入你 |
[20:59] | No, no, no. I cut you in. | 不对 不对 是我让你入伙 |
[21:02] | What the hell is your problem? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[21:03] | All I’m asking is for you to set a meet. | 我只是想让你帮我约见经销商而已 |
[21:06] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[21:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:11] | Because I am not going to lend my name | 因为我才不会让如此拙劣的产品 |
[21:13] | to an inferior product. | 标榜上我的名号 |
[21:14] | I mean, look at the diameters here. | 我是说 你看看这直径 |
[21:17] | What did you use for reduction? | 你是用什么来进行还原反应的 |
[21:18] | Don’t tell me. Platinum dioxide, right? | 先别说 二氧化铂 对吧 |
[21:22] | No. Mercury-aluminum amalgam. | 不是 是汞铝合金 |
[21:25] | The dioxide’s too hard to keep wet. | 二氧化铂很难保持潮湿 |
[21:28] | All right, well, you must’ve done it wrong, then. | 好吧 那你肯定哪里弄错了 |
[21:31] | Your color is all cloudy, | 你的产品颜色都很浑浊 |
[21:33] | so you were struggling with distillation, too. | 所以你在蒸馏的时候也一定有什么问题 |
[21:35] | Now, this is very shoddy work, Pinkman. | 这是个非常次的次品 平克曼 |
[21:38] | I’m actually embarrassed for you. | 我都替你感到脸红 |
[21:40] | What? | 什么 |
[21:42] | No way. I gave out samples, | 不可能 我散发了样品的 |
[21:45] | and everyone said it was the bomb. | 每个人都说这个非常棒 |
[21:47] | Oh, they said it was the bomb. | 哦 他们说这非常棒哈 |
[21:50] | And who are they? I wonder. | 那他们是些什么人 我想知道 |
[21:52] | Huh? A bunch of meth heads? | 啊 一群对冰毒上瘾的人吗 |
[21:53] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -是的 |
[21:55] | They should know, right? | 他们是懂的 对吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah, well, sorry. | 是的 好吧 对不起了 |
[21:57] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[21:58] | Fine, ass ward. | 无所谓 老顽固 |
[22:00] | You know what? I’ll contact the guy myself. | 你知道吗 我会自己去和那个人联系的 |
[22:02] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[22:02] | Good luck with that because my guy is a pro, | 那祝你好运了 因为那人可是个专业人士 |
[22:04] | and he doesn’t deal with junkies. | 他才不会和一个吸毒的人交易 |
[22:06] | You know what? Eat me. | 你知道吗 有种就来啊 |
[22:08] | Anytime, loser. Hey. Hey! | 随时 失败者 嘿 嘿 |
[22:11] | Wait. Hey! | 等下 嘿 |
[22:53] | I can’t believe it’s only 4:00. | 真不敢相信这才四点而已 |
[22:57] | This day is dragging. | 今天好漫长啊 |
[23:37] | I wish I could stay. | 我真想留下来 |
[23:40] | So stay. | 那就留下来吧 |
[23:45] | What’s stopping you? | 什么事让你没办法留下啊 |
[23:50] | What? Like everything, you mean? | 什么 你是说所有的事情吗 |
[23:53] | How about my lunatic husband | 那就说说我的疯子丈夫 |
[23:56] | refusing to leave the house? | 拒绝从家里搬出去怎样 |
[24:00] | So move in here. | 那就搬过来住吧 |
[24:02] | And then my son hating me even more. | 那样的话我儿子会更加讨厌我 |
[24:07] | Nah. | 才不会呢 |
[24:08] | That’ll pass. | 都会过去的 |
[24:10] | I went through that with the girls. | 我经历这些事情的时候和女儿们在一起 |
[24:11] | They adapt. | 她们适应的不错 |
[24:13] | And now everyone at work thinks | 而现在同事们都觉得 |
[24:15] | I’m an evil, ladder-climbing whore. | 我是个邪恶的想升职的婊子 |
[24:18] | They’re all fired effective immediately. | 他们都被开除了 即刻生效 |
[24:21] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[24:24] | Oh, aren’t you the answer man. | 你不就是精神导师吗 |
[24:31] | Where did it– | 哪里 |
[24:36] | where did it go wrong, exactly– you and Walt? | 你和沃尔特之间究竟出什么问题了 |
[24:44] | I mean, I always saw him as kind of… | 我是说 我看他还是挺… |
[24:50] | mild-mannered. | 温柔的 |
[24:52] | Something, I don’t know, change when he got sick, or…? | 是他得病后有了什么变化吗 还是 |
[24:58] | I don’t know what changed, Ted, | 我也不知道是什么变了 泰德 |
[25:01] | and I just don’t feel really comfortable talking about it. | 我真的很不想谈论这个事情 |
[25:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:08] | Just asking out of self-interest. | 就是出于私心才问的 |
[25:10] | Got to make sure I don’t make the same mistake. | 想要确保我不会犯同一个错误 |
[25:15] | I would be amazed. | 会的话我会很惊讶的 |
[25:20] | Just let me see if I’m following you here, Russell. | 看看我是不是理解对了 拉塞尔 |
[25:23] | You got this stuff from some guy at Gasparza’s | 你从Gasparza里的一个穿着棕黄色裤子的人 |
[25:28] | who was wearing tan pants | 手里得到了这个东西 |
[25:29] | and who you’re 80% sure had a mustache. | 你有80%的信心肯定他是有胡子的 |
[25:34] | That’s it, right? | 就这样 对吗 |
[25:36] | That’s your brain working at maximum capacity? | 这就是你的大脑尽全力工作的结果了吗 |
[25:46] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[25:49] | Everything all right in there? | 没事吧 |
[25:53] | Mel. The dude’s name was Mel. | 梅尔 那小子叫梅尔 |
[25:56] | Well, there you go. See? | 好啊 这就对了 看到了吗 |
[25:58] | You served an actual earthly function. | 你还是有些用处的 |
[26:01] | I can’t believe I remembered that. | 真不敢相信我还记得那个 |
[26:03] | Mel who? | 叫梅尔什么 |
[26:05] | Does he have a last name? | 记得他姓什么吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah, uh, Mel. | 是的 梅尔 |
[26:11] | Wait. | 等下 |
[26:14] | Was it Mel? | 是梅尔么 |
[26:15] | Um…Mark. | 恩 叫马克吧 |
[26:19] | It was definitely an “M” Name. | 肯定是以个”M”开头的一个名字 |
[26:21] | Oh, man, I’m losing it. | 天哪 我就要忘掉了 |
[26:23] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:30] | It’s gone. | 我忘掉了 |
[26:33] | It’s gone. | 忘掉了 |
[26:34] | It was an “M” name, though. | 不过是个以”M”开头的名字 |
[26:37] | I remember the “Muh” Sound. | 我记得那是个”麽”的发音 |
[26:40] | Oh. Huh? | 哦 啊 |
[26:42] | We’ll go with the “Muh” sound. | 我们就找名字开头发”麽”音的 |
[26:45] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[26:47] | He definitely had tan pants. | 他穿的肯定是黄褐色裤子 |
[26:53] | Remind me to get a vasectomy. | 我想阉了自己 |
[26:55] | Okay, it’s after 9, | 好 现在9点多 |
[26:56] | so this bar that Girl George is at, | 乔治女孩驻唱的那家酒吧 |
[26:58] | probably wall-to-wall dirtbags by now. | 这时大概遍地人渣了 |
[27:00] | Let’s go have a little looky-loo, | 咱去瞧瞧热闹 |
[27:02] | see if we can’t find this M-named clown. | 看能不能找到那M打头的家伙 |
[27:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:10] | It’s a lead. | 这是条线索 |
[27:11] | Lead to what? | 什么线索 |
[27:13] | To Heisenberg. | 能找到海森堡的线索 |
[27:15] | I told you it was only a matter of time | 早和你说过就是个时间问题 |
[27:16] | before this guy booted up again. | 这家伙肯定憋不住的 |
[27:18] | Here we go, my friend. | 走吧 伙计 |
[27:20] | Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, Gomie. | 格米 别怨我运气好 |
[27:22] | Just apologize and buy me a beer. | 道个歉再请我喝一杯 就完事了 |
[27:27] | Man, you’re reaching. | 老兄 你太过了 |
[27:29] | This stuff could be a knockoff | 那玩意可能是别人做的 |
[27:31] | or left over from an older cook. | 或者是那老家伙剩下的 |
[27:33] | How do you know Heisenberg’s gearing up again? | 你凭什么就认为海森堡又重现江湖了 |
[27:37] | How do I know? | 凭什么 |
[27:39] | Because I know. | 因为我就是知道 |
[27:41] | I don’t get it. | 反正我不信 |
[27:43] | This is the reason why you’re blowing off the task force? | 你就为这把任务小组派出去的么 |
[27:46] | Chase down teeners? | 就为查那几个臭小子 |
[27:49] | I’m getting tired of all the second guessing. | 最讨厌你们这些马后炮了 |
[27:53] | If you’re not sufficiently stimulated by this investigation, | 你要觉得这次调查缺少刺激的话 |
[27:56] | do us both a favor and ask for a transfer. | 行行好 快调走得了 |
[27:59] | What is up with you lately? | 你最近什么毛病 |
[28:01] | Starting bar fights? | 在酒吧打架 |
[28:03] | Turning down El Paso? | 拒绝去埃尔帕索 |
[28:05] | And now this bullshit? | 现在又是这些屁话 |
[28:07] | Do you need to talk to someone or what? | 我看你需要找人谈谈了 |
[28:10] | Talk to someone? | 找人谈 |
[28:13] | Talk to who? | 找谁 |
[28:18] | I’m not trying to step on your toes, bro. Okay? | 伙计 我不想触怒你 |
[28:22] | I’m just worried about you. That’s all. | 我是为你担心 没其它的 |
[28:25] | Appreciate that…bro. | 领教了 “伙计” |
[28:29] | Now take your hand off my shoulder. | 现在把你手从我身上拿开 |
[28:46] | Yeah, yeah, the one that was on TV. | 我就是电视上那个人 |
[28:48] | Did any little piece fall on your property? | 有什么小零碎儿掉在你家吗 |
[28:52] | I’m not looking for an entire wing here, Mr. Linkas. | 林卡斯先生 我不是找整个的机翼 |
[28:55] | It could be a nut or a bolt. | 也许就是个螺丝或者螺帽 |
[28:56] | It could be a bag of peanuts, | 还可能是点极小的玩意 |
[28:58] | just so long as it caused you pain and suffering. | 只要这空难还让继续你纠结的话 |
[29:01] | Oh, no, no, no. Closed. | 别进来 把门关上 |
[29:03] | Uh, calling you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[29:04] | You had your chance. | 机会已经给你了 |
[29:06] | I told you to get him cooking again, | 跟你说要让他接着搞 |
[29:08] | and you blew it off, and now it’s too late. | 可你却搞砸了 现在晚了 |
[29:09] | The guy’s gone mass maniac on us! | 那家伙现在冲我们大发神经 |
[29:11] | All I wanted was to show you two your potential, | 本来我是想让你们爷俩发光发热 |
[29:14] | and what do I get in return? | 可我现在又得到了个屁 |
[29:15] | A bone contusion. You want to see the scar? | 反而是骨折 瞧瞧我这伤 |
[29:18] | I wish you two had– | 就希望你俩… |
[29:20] | Hi, there. | 这个… |
[29:23] | How in the hell did you get Walt to– | 你是你怎么让沃尔特… |
[29:25] | I made it. | 我自己搞出来的 |
[29:27] | You know the guy who knows the guy, right? | 你以为只有他能做 |
[30:03] | Uh, good news is, for a stage three cancer, | 好消息是对于一个晚期癌症患者来说 |
[30:07] | the guy’s doing well physically. | 他事情做得的确不错 |
[30:09] | Mentally, | 精神上却… |
[30:10] | the guy’s a disaster. | 彻底失败 |
[30:12] | He’s gone off the rails over this thing with his wife. | 他跟他老婆坦诚了这事 |
[30:15] | My opinion, he’s not coming back, | 我看他不会再干了 |
[30:18] | not on his own. | 反正自己是不干了 |
[30:24] | Your friends were at his place again, by the way. | 还有 你那些朋友又找他去了 |
[30:27] | They drew something on the street outside his house. | 在他家外面的路上画上了些东西 |
[30:31] | The scythe. | 大镰刀 |
[30:33] | Animals. | 这帮畜生 |
[30:35] | – Does the lawyer know? – Should he? | -律师知道了吗 -该让他知道吗 |
[30:37] | No. | 不 |
[30:40] | If you want this guy to produce again, | 你要还想让他再制毒的话 |
[30:43] | why not just tell him? | 干嘛不跟他说呢 |
[30:44] | You’re the only thing that stands between him and an ax in the head. | 你是唯一一个多少还在维护他的人 |
[30:47] | I don’t believe fear to be an effective motivator. | 恐惧可不是有效的动力 |
[30:50] | I want investment. | 我要他全身心投入 |
[30:52] | For now, I’m simply interested in time frame. | 我眼下只对他能活多久感兴趣 |
[30:56] | He will live for the foreseeable future, yes? | 他不会死的太快吧 |
[30:58] | Mm, foreseeable, | 没错 |
[31:00] | couple years at least, | 至少有几年吧 |
[31:01] | barring acts of God and men with axes. | 不考虑天灾人祸的话 |
[31:04] | Oh, from the lawyer, | 律师告诉我 |
[31:07] | I’m supposed to let you know | 应该让你知道 |
[31:09] | the Pinkman kid is looking to sell. | 平克曼小子正找机会出手呢 |
[31:11] | I don’t work with junkies. | 我不跟嗑药的搅在一起 |
[31:13] | That’s what I thought you’d say. | 想你也会这么说 |
[31:15] | Probably for the best. | 可能这样最稳妥 |
[31:17] | What I hear, he and Walter are splitsville. | 听说他和沃尔特单飞了 |
[31:22] | Really? | 有这事 |
[31:23] | That’s what Goodman says. | 古德曼说的 |
[31:24] | Cats and dogs. | 谁知道呢 |
[31:28] | Do the deal. | 按计划办吧 |
[32:58] | You have one unheard message. | 您有一条未接留言 |
[33:01] | Agent Schrader, | 施拉德探员 |
[33:03] | you need to be calling me back ASAP. | 尽快给我回电 |
[33:05] | I’ve got Texas breathing down my neck, and I’m not about– | 我感觉整个德州都在盯着我 我就没… |
[33:31] | Yeah, I haven’t see Matt since he got fired last week. | 马特上周被炒后就没见过 |
[33:35] | Where can I find him, you think? | 你看我该去哪儿找他 |
[33:36] | No idea. I haven’t seen him– | 不知道 我没见过他… |
[33:38] | I know. You said that a few times. | 行了 你都说好几遍了 |
[33:40] | Yeah, because I haven’t seen him. | 可我就是没见过他啊 |
[33:42] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[33:48] | What’s your name, darling? | 亲爱的 你叫什么 |
[33:50] | Cara. | 卡拉 |
[33:58] | Where did this come from, Cara? | 卡拉 这玩意从哪儿来的 |
[34:01] | I– I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[34:04] | What is it? Drugs? | 这是…毒品吗 |
[34:09] | Look, I’m just going to come right out and say it. | 听着 我刚才就想说了 |
[34:11] | Um, you’re a bad liar, Cara. | 卡拉 你骗人还嫩点 |
[34:15] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别跟我扯 |
[34:17] | Not the worst I’ve ever seen. | 比这糟糕的我见多了 |
[34:20] | Once had a guy try to explain the dope balloon up his butt | 有次抓到一个肛门藏着毒囊的家伙 |
[34:24] | on bad Thai food. | 楞说那是什么泰餐 |
[34:25] | Still, you’re not a very good liar. | 所以你骗人还真不行 |
[34:31] | I honestly don’t know | 我真的不知道 |
[34:32] | Stop. | 够了 |
[34:34] | You look like a good kid. | 你看着像个好姑娘 |
[34:36] | I’m not here to get you in trouble, | 我到这不是找你麻烦的 |
[34:37] | but you need to tell me where this came from right now! | 不过你得赶紧告我这东西从哪儿来 |
[34:45] | I never do stuff like this. I swear to God. | 我发誓从没做过这东西 |
[34:50] | I tried it, and I hated it, so I just gave it to Matt. | 我尝过点 难受死了 所以就给了马特 |
[34:53] | Okay, and who gave it to you? | 谁给你的 |
[34:55] | Some guy, he came in a couple days ago | 有个人几天前来的 |
[34:57] | and wanted to trade it for gas. | 拿这个跟我换过汽油 |
[35:00] | Some guy? W-What’s his name? | 有个人 叫什么 |
[35:03] | Okay, w– | 算了 |
[35:05] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样儿 |
[35:08] | I don’t know. Um– | 我不知道 不过… |
[35:11] | He looked pretty normal. | 大众脸 |
[35:13] | You know? Um, white– | 白种人 |
[35:18] | I think his hair was lightish brown. | 我记得他的头发有点淡棕色 |
[35:23] | He had really blue eyes. | 眼睛很蓝 |
[35:25] | They were really, really blue. | 碧蓝碧蓝的那种 |
[35:29] | He’s dreamy. Okay, w-w-what else? | 他很迷人 还有呢 |
[35:32] | Piercings,jewelry, | 身上是否有刺青 佩戴何首饰 |
[35:33] | distinctive articles of clothing? | 着装风格呢 |
[35:35] | Come on. | 好好想想 |
[35:37] | Come on. | 快想想 |
[35:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:42] | It’s real important | 找到这个贩毒男 |
[35:43] | that I find the person that had these drugs, | 真的很重要 |
[35:46] | so if you can remember anything else about him… | 你能否回忆起其他细节 |
[35:50] | Come on. | 好好想想 |
[35:53] | Come on. | 快想想 |
[35:54] | Come on. | 快点想 |
[35:57] | He drove an RV. | 他开一辆旅行房车 |
[36:00] | Okay, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[36:01] | What can you remember? What kind of RV? | 还记得什么 车型怎样 |
[36:04] | What color? Did you spot a license plate? | 何种颜色 看到过车牌吗 |
[36:07] | I don’t know the kinds, | 我不知道车型 |
[36:10] | and I didn’t see the license, | 也没看到车牌 |
[36:13] | but the color was, I think, white, brownish color. | 但颜色 我记得是白褐相间 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:23] | I know I’m not helping you, but… | 我知道没能帮到你 |
[36:27] | Please don’t tell my dad. | 请别告诉我爸爸 |
[36:39] | Cara. | 卡拉 |
[36:42] | Please tell me that that camera works. | 这摄像头还在运作吧 |
[37:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:59] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[38:21] | These eggs are good, Mom. | 这些蛋煎得不错 妈妈 |
[38:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | Hey, you know what’s weird? | 最近有点奇怪 |
[38:29] | Dad’s Web site. | 老爸的筹款网站 |
[38:31] | It’s been three days since the last donation. | 自最后一次捐赠后 已经有三天没动静了 |
[38:36] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 好吧 |
[38:39] | people lose interest. | 大家都没兴趣了 |
[38:55] | So how long are you off for? | 你打算休息多久 |
[39:02] | A few weeks. | 几个星期 |
[39:04] | Uh, we’ll play it by ear. | 视情况而定吧 |
[39:10] | I probably… pushed it, you know, | 我可能太急进了点 |
[39:14] | going back to work so soon. | 这么快就重返岗位了 |
[39:24] | Think– Think I can get a ride today? | 那我今天能搭个车吗 |
[39:27] | Louis has a doctor’s appointment. | 路易斯去看医生了 |
[39:31] | Uh…yeah. | 可以 |
[39:38] | Hey, so dad can babysit now. Right? | 那么爸爸可以照看妹妹了 对吧 |
[39:44] | You won’t have to take Holly to work every day. | 你不会想天天都把霍莉带去公司吧 |
[39:56] | Sometime, maybe. | 总会有机会 |
[40:01] | We’ll see. | 看看再说 |
[40:45] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[40:52] | I think you’ll seriously enjoy, yo. | 我想你会飘飘欲仙的 唷 |
[41:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:11] | No, no. | 不对不对 |
[41:13] | No. Wait. | 不对 等等 |
[41:16] | Hey! | 喂 |
[41:19] | Hey! | 喂 |
[41:22] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:23] | What the hell? This is only half. | 搞什么 这里才一半 |
[41:26] | That’s right. It’s your half. | 对极了 给你的那一半 |
[41:31] | Yo! | 唷 |
[41:32] | Where’s the other half, bitch? | 贱人 另一半呢 |
[41:36] | I mean, it was, uh– — | 这真有点 |
[41:38] | The whole thing was crazy, man. | 这一切都太不可思议了 伙计 |
[41:40] | Poor bastard. I felt sorry for him. | 可怜的家伙 为他深感遗憾 |
[41:41] | He actually thought we were the cable guys, you know? | 他还以为我们是王牌特派员呢 |
[41:47] | Anyway, uh, um, | 总之 |
[41:49] | sorry about those miscalls, Chief. | 很抱歉对你的不敬 长官 |
[41:51] | I’m changing providers. It won’t happen again. | 我已经换了线人 这事不会再发生了 |
[41:55] | Are you going to El Paso, Hank? | 你打算去埃尔帕索吗 汉克 |
[41:57] | Hell, yes! | 是啊 |
[41:59] | With pointed boots and bells on. | 脚蹬尖头皮靴 帅气十足 |
[42:01] | Just I got this break in the Heisenberg case. | 但我得先破了海森堡这个案子 |
[42:03] | The blue meth, you mean? | 你是说 那个蓝色冰毒案 |
[42:04] | The teenth? | 就凭小孩身上的那货 |
[42:06] | Yeah, well, that teenth got things rolling. | 当然 就是这小孩带来了转机 |
[42:09] | I traced it to a gas station in Cibola. | 我一直追踪到了锡沃拉的一家加油站 |
[42:10] | That’s where I got these. | 在那儿弄到这些线索 |
[42:12] | Now, the station’s, uh, closed circuit, uh, was down– | 加油站的监视器被关了 |
[42:15] | surprise, surprise– | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[42:16] | but I was able to pull some of these snapshots | 但我从自动取款机的监视摄像中 |
[42:19] | off an ATM security camera. | 拿到了这些快照 |
[42:21] | Hey, now, I always thought | 我一直都怀疑 |
[42:22] | these guys might be camper cooking, right? | 这些家伙是在野外制毒 对吗 |
[42:24] | First off, your typical Class C motor home | 首先 这种含内饰的 |
[42:27] | is going to grunt at least 5,000 pounds | C类旅行房车 |
[42:29] | of interior fixtures, okay? | 至少得5000英镑 |
[42:30] | We’re talking appliances, furniture, built-ins. | 内饰包括家电 家具 内置器具 |
[42:31] | 5,000 pounds at least, okay? | 起码5000英镑 对吧 |
[42:33] | See how high that suspension’s riding? | 看到这车的速度多快了吧 |
[42:36] | No way, no how, this thing’s carrying that kind of weight. | 要是负载那么多内饰是不可能达到这种速度 |
[42:40] | I mean, this thing has been cleared out | 显然是被去除了内饰 |
[42:42] | and stripped down to its tight and curlies. | 以提高密封度 |
[42:44] | For what? | 其用途是什么呢 |
[42:45] | Blood bank? | 用来做血库 |
[42:47] | Maybe a bookmobile? | 还是流动书库 |
[42:50] | There’s no clear view of the plates. | 没有车牌的清晰截图 |
[42:53] | Yeah, well, you can only get so lucky, right? | 是啊 差点运气 是吧 |
[42:56] | But the fact that there’s no front plate | 事实上这车子并没有前车牌 |
[42:58] | tells me its likely New Mexico registration. | 更像是在新墨西哥州登记注册 |
[43:00] | I checked with DMV. | 我去车管所确认过 |
[43:01] | There are only 29 of these early ’80s Bounders | 该州注册在案的这种80年代巴士 |
[43:04] | registered in the state. | 只有29辆 |
[43:08] | Only 29? | 只有29辆 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[43:11] | So I got to go, uh, you know, knock on some doors. | 所以只需进行探访即可 |
[43:22] | They need you in El Paso, Hank. | 汉克 你得去埃尔帕索上任 |
[43:24] | You bet. I– I– | 没问题 |
[43:26] | I’m just going to wrap up this Heisenberg thing first. | 我得先破了海森堡一案 |
[43:28] | So you’re refusing the assignment. | 言下之意 你是拒绝上任喽 |
[43:30] | No, I’m not. I’ll go. | 我没这意思 我会去的 |
[43:31] | It’s just I need some more time. | 得再过段时间 |
[43:33] | You’re not hearing me, Agent Schrader. | 你根本没听我讲话 施拉德探员 |
[43:36] | You’re out of time. | 时间所剩无几 |
[43:38] | Are you going to El Paso now? Tonight? | 你今晚是否去埃尔帕索上任 |
[43:47] | Just a simple yes or no. | 只要回答去或者不去 |
[43:56] | No. | 不去 |
[43:59] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[44:03] | But that’s only because | 但那是因为 |
[44:07] | I’m really close to something big here. | 我马上就能破获大案了 |
[44:19] | Better get to it, then. | 那就给我立马破案 |
[44:46] | This is KECA 480, Albuquerque news radio. | 正在播出的是KECA480 阿尔布开克广播新闻 |
[44:50] | KECA news time 10:13. | KECA新闻10点13 |
[44:53] | Our top story this hour– | 今天的头条新闻是 |
[44:54] | Donald Margolis, the air traffic controller | 唐纳德·马格里斯 空中交通管制员 |
[44:56] | criticized for his role in the recent air disaster | 他因为造成了最近的空难 致使167人丧生 |
[44:59] | in which 167 persons died, | 而备受指责 |
[45:02] | was rushed to an area hospital early this morning, | 于今早被送往地方医院 |
[45:04] | apparently the victim | 显然 |
[45:06] | of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 他曾试图举枪自尽 |
[45:07] | Police won’t say whether or not– | 对此警察未发表任何声明 |
[45:59] | Your half. | 你的那份 |
[46:13] | Okay, okay. | 马上开 马上开 |