时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | Good morning, Officer. | 早上好 警官 |
[02:02] | – Sir, can you turn the music down? – Oh, yeah. | -先生 能把音乐关小吗 -噢 好的 |
[02:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Down means off. | 关小的意思是关掉 |
[02:08] | Of course. Okay. | 当然 好的 |
[02:11] | You know why I pulled you over this morning? | 知道为什么要你靠边停吗 |
[02:13] | Well, I’m– I’m pretty sure I wasn’t speeding. | 我很 很确定我没有超速 |
[02:16] | I’ve been using the cruise control, so I– | 我装了定速巡航 所以我… |
[02:18] | No, sir. Your windshield. | 不 先生 是你的挡风玻璃 |
[02:21] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[02:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:30] | This– This was from Wayfarer 515. | 这…这是515航班造成的 |
[02:35] | – Um, my house was in the debris field. – Okay. | -我家正好就残骸区中 -好的 |
[02:40] | Uh, and that’s– | 恩 而且 |
[02:42] | that’s what shattered my windshield– | 飞机上掉下的碎片 |
[02:44] | some piece of wreckage from the plane. | 打碎了我的挡风玻璃 |
[02:47] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:52] | You know of– of Flight 515, the plane crash? | 你知道515航班 那次坠机事件 |
[02:55] | – You’re wearing the ribbon. – Yes, sir. | -你戴着绶带 -是的 先生 |
[02:57] | I’m quite aware of Wayfarer 515. | 我非常清楚515航班 |
[02:59] | I was one of the first responders on the scene that day. | 我是那天在现场第一批反应过来的一员 |
[03:02] | Then what are you doing? | 那你现在在做什么 |
[03:03] | Citing you, sir. | 传讯你 先生 |
[03:06] | What? What, you don’t believe me? | 什么 什么 你不相信我 |
[03:09] | Sir, regardless of how that windshield was damaged, | 先生 不管挡风玻璃是怎么损坏的 |
[03:11] | this car is unsafe to drive in this condition. | 在此情况下驾驶这辆车都是不安全的 |
[03:13] | Stay in the car, please. | 请呆在车里 |
[03:19] | Wait. Wait just a minute. Just one minute. | 等等 等一会 就一会 |
[03:21] | Sir, I asked you to stay in the vehicle. | 先生 我要求你呆在车里 |
[03:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:23] | – I can get out of my own car. – Sir, listen– | -我有权利从自己的车里出来 -先生 听着 |
[03:26] | No, no, no. You listen to me. | 不 不 不 你听我说 |
[03:27] | It’s time for you to listen to me. | 现在是你听我说 |
[03:29] | Sir, what you need to do is take a deep breath, | 先生 你需要做一下深呼吸 |
[03:30] | – Calm down. – This is America. | -冷静一下 -这是美国 |
[03:32] | And get back in that car now. | 现在回到车里 |
[03:33] | – I have rights. – Do you understand that? | -我有权利 -你能明白么 |
[03:35] | At least have the common decency to hear me out. | 至少有起码的礼貌把我的话听完 |
[03:37] | I need you to step back right now. | 你现在立刻退后 |
[03:39] | – Did you even hear what I said? – Sir, calm down. | -你有没有听到我说什么 -先生 冷静 |
[03:41] | Now you’re giving me a ticket? I told you | 你现在竟然给我开罚单 我告诉过你 |
[03:43] | that my house was in the debris field. | 我家就在残骸区 |
[03:45] | Do you have the remotest inkling of what that means? | 你有没有稍微注意到这意味着什么 |
[03:48] | Sir, calm down. | 先生 冷静 |
[03:49] | Hellfire rained down on my house | 地狱之火雨点般撒落在我的房子上 |
[03:51] | – Sir, I need you to step back now. – Where my children sleep! | -请你立刻后退 -落在我孩子睡觉的地方 |
[03:53] | There were body parts in my yard! | 在我院子里散落着尸体的碎片 |
[03:55] | – Sir, this is your last warning. – You gotta be kidding me! | -先生 最后一次警告你 -你在耍我 |
[03:58] | You got about two seconds to stand down, | 你有两秒钟时间退后 |
[04:00] | or I’m gonna pepper spray you. | 否则我将对你使用胡椒喷雾器 |
[04:01] | You’re gonna pepper spray? Perfect! | 你有胡椒喷雾 棒极了 |
[04:02] | That is just perfect! Pepper spray the man | 真的是太棒了 对一个在美国宪法保护下 |
[04:05] | who’s expressing his opinion under the First Amendment! | 表达自己观点的人使用胡椒喷雾器 |
[04:33] | Lastly, a little something from down El Paso way. | 最近 埃尔帕索暗中有些小动作 |
[04:36] | Border Patrol came across multiple homicides | 边境巡逻队遇到的多重凶杀案 |
[04:39] | just this side of the border. | 只是在边境这边 |
[04:42] | Truck turn out to be a chicken run | 出了华雷斯和拉雷 |
[04:44] | out of Juarez and Laredo. | 卡车就成了小鸡快跑 |
[04:46] | Border Patrol’s been playing hide-and-seek | 边境巡逻队和这些走私贩子 |
[04:48] | with these polleros for two years. | 玩了两年捉迷藏 |
[04:50] | But this time, as soon as they made it across, | 但是这一次 他们刚一过来 |
[04:53] | someone hit them– hit them hard. | 有人就攻击了他们 狠狠地攻击了他们 |
[04:55] | We’re talking a driver and nine illegals. | 我们这里说的是一个司机和九个非法移民 |
[04:58] | No sign of the shooters. | 没有枪手的迹象 |
[04:59] | This truck was carrying more than just people. | 这辆客车装的可不仅仅是人 |
[05:01] | What are we looking at? Weed, coke, or meth? | 我们在找什么 烟草 可卡因还是冰毒 |
[05:04] | Nah. Doesn’t look like they were transporting narcotics. | 都不是 他们看起来不像是在运输毒品 |
[05:07] | So, why did the Border Patrol kick this to us? | 那边境巡逻队干嘛踢给我们 |
[05:09] | They didn’t. I pulled it. | 他们没踢给我们 是我要过来的 |
[05:11] | You ask me, this’s high-end cartel work. | 你问我 这是卡特尔集团高层的杰作 |
[05:13] | Los Zetas, maybe. | 也许是洛泽塔斯团伙 |
[05:15] | Question is, why do we have Juarez-style action | 问题是 为什么我们的非军事区 |
[05:19] | on our side of the DMZ? | 会出现华雷斯暴行 |
[05:21] | They sending a message or clearing a path? | 他们发送消息或清除道路 |
[05:23] | Or was this about stopping one particular border-hopper? | 或者这是要阻止一场特殊的边界斗争 |
[05:27] | Maybe one of those extra-crispies | 也许其中一个入境的墨西哥人 |
[05:29] | knew something he shouldn’t. | 知道了他不该知道的 |
[05:31] | Anyway, keep your eyes open. | 不管怎么样 眼睛放亮点 |
[05:33] | All right. That’s it. Slow news day. | 好吧 就这样 没什么要说的了 |
[05:36] | Add one more to the countdown. | 补充一点 |
[05:38] | Oh, yeah? What’s that, Gomie? | 哦 什么 格米 |
[05:40] | We’re waiting on that famous blue meth of yours. | 我们还等着你那著名的蓝色冰毒的进展呢 |
[05:42] | 29 days since we saw it last. | 自从上次见过它已经过去29天了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, well, it’s still out there, Gomie. Don’t worry. | 哦 是啊 仍在逍遥法外 格米 别担心 |
[05:48] | Local PD. I gotta take this. | 当地警察 我得接这个电话 |
[05:50] | Gomie, go beat your Piñata. | 格米 打你的皮纳塔去吧 |
[05:52] | Rest of you jokers- too damn quiet in here. | 其他聊天打屁的 安静点 |
[05:55] | Go catch some bad guys. | 去抓坏蛋 |
[05:58] | Schrader. | 施拉德 |
[06:00] | Hey, what’s up, Paul? | 嘿 保罗 怎么了 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么 |
[06:53] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[06:56] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[06:59] | So you’re fixing up the house, huh? | 你在整修这栋房子 |
[07:01] | Doing a little work, yeah. | 就小修一下 |
[07:05] | Uh, I’ll bounce. | 恩 那我就先走了 |
[07:07] | It’s– It’s cool. | 做的不错 |
[07:11] | You doing okay? | 你最近好吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[07:16] | I just happened to be driving by | 我只是开车经过 |
[07:19] | and saw the sign. | 看见牌子 |
[07:20] | So, you’re selling the place. | 那你要卖这个地方吗 |
[07:23] | In this market. | 在这种经济形势下 |
[07:25] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[07:29] | I see you moved the garage. That’s bold. | 你把车房给挪了挪 这想法挺大胆 |
[07:31] | Your mother’s idea. It’s quite an operation. | 是你母亲的主意 这可是大工程 |
[07:34] | We did, all new stucco, all the master suite, | 我们粉刷了所有的墙面 所有的主卧室 |
[07:37] | sandblasted, fumigated the basement… | 喷沙打磨 熏蒸消毒了地下室 |
[07:42] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:46] | Fixing up the place totally increases resale value. | 整修一下肯定能提高转售价值 |
[07:50] | I read that in- I want to say, like, | 那是我读到的 我想说的是 就像 |
[07:52] | Time magazine. | 时代周刊里说的 |
[07:55] | So, what’d you do with the upstairs bathroom? | 那楼上浴室你是怎么处理的 |
[07:59] | All redone. New tiles in the bathrooms and kitchens, | 全部重做 浴室和厨房全铺新瓷砖 |
[08:02] | granite countertops, new appliances– | 花岗岩台面 全新设备 |
[08:04] | all top of the line. | 全部是最好的 |
[08:06] | Damn. That’s great, Dad. | 天呐 太棒了 爸爸 |
[08:09] | Think, uh, I can get a tour? | 我能随便参观一下吗 |
[08:11] | Eh, these guys are trying to finish up. | 恩 这些师傅正加紧完工呢 |
[08:14] | Maybe we’d better stay out of their way. | 我们最好还是别妨碍他们 |
[08:19] | There are pictures on the Web site, | 如果你想看看的话 |
[08:20] | if you wanna take a look. | 网站上有图片 |
[08:26] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | You’re looking healthy. | 你看上去气色不错 |
[08:30] | I’ll tell your mother. She’ll be happy. | 我会告诉你母亲的 她会很欣慰的 |
[08:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:38] | You know, I could come by sometime | 我想说 我可以时不时的来看望你们 |
[08:41] | for, uh, dinner or something. | 吃个晚饭或做点什么别的 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:46] | Sometime. | 改日吧 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:53] | Later, Dad. | 回见 爸爸 |
[09:08] | You know, look, | 你知道的 听着 |
[09:10] | he’s a high school teacher over at Wynne. | 他是怀恩中学的高中老师 |
[09:12] | Never been in trouble a day of his life. | 一辈子从未出过任何乱子 |
[09:15] | Found out he’s got lung cancer, | 后来他发现自己有肺癌 |
[09:17] | and now his wife kicks the poor out of his own house. | 然后他老婆把他这倒霉蛋从家里踢了出去 |
[09:21] | I mean, look, guys, | 我的意思是 兄弟们 |
[09:23] | if anybody rates a little slack, | 如果说谁心里有点火 |
[09:25] | here’s the guy. | 也就是他了 |
[09:35] | Hey, Walt, uh, | 嘿 沃尔特 嗯 |
[09:38] | You remember Officer Cavanaugh? | 你还记得卡瓦诺警官吗 |
[09:47] | Officer, I’m very sorry that I lost my temper. | 警官 我很抱歉对您发火 |
[09:51] | There’s no excuse for my behavior. | 我的这种行为无法原谅 |
[09:54] | It was disrespectful. | 太无礼了 |
[10:23] | She’s divorcing me. | 她要跟我离婚 |
[10:27] | Oh, I don’t know what to tell you, buddy. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 老兄 |
[10:32] | It is what it is. | 事已至此了 |
[10:36] | She doesn’t want me to see the kids. | 她还不准让我见孩子 |
[10:43] | She said that? | 她是这么说的 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:10] | You don’t write? You don’t call? | 你没写信也没给我打电话 |
[11:17] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:20] | It’s a disaster. | 这是场灾难 |
[11:23] | It is not a disaster. | 这不是灾难 |
[11:25] | – Oh, okay. – It’s not a disaster, all right? | -哦 好的 -这不是灾难 行了吧 |
[11:28] | She’s not going to the cops. | 她不会去告诉警察 |
[11:30] | She’s not gonna tell a living soul. | 她也不会告诉任何人 |
[11:32] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[11:34] | one word “Blowback.” | 一个词 利益双关 |
[11:38] | If she blabs, | 如果她泄露秘密 |
[11:40] | it’ll be a disaster for her. | 对她来说也是灾难 |
[11:43] | That DEA brother-in-law? | 那个缉毒所的妹夫 |
[11:45] | Whew! Screwed. | 也跟着倒霉 |
[11:47] | You were right under his nose. | 你就在他的眼皮子底下犯事 |
[11:48] | He’ll be lucky if they let him | 他要是幸运的话今后也就只能 |
[11:51] | bust glue-sniffers at the hobby shop. | 在消闲商店里抓抓吸毒的 |
[11:53] | The kids– Paging Dr. Phil. | 孩子们呢 打电话给菲尔医生说 |
[11:55] | My daddy’s a drug dealer, and my mommy turned him in. | 我爸爸是毒贩子 我妈妈把他告发了 |
[12:00] | And the house– gone. | 现在房子也没有了 |
[12:02] | The feds will come and | 联邦探员会来 |
[12:02] | RICO her and the kids out on the street. | 逮捕她 然后把孩子们都赶出去 |
[12:04] | Good luck arguing with them on that. | 还要和他们继续争执的话 只能祝你好运了 |
[12:06] | No. It’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 这些都不会发生 |
[12:09] | She’s bluffing, | 她在虚张声势 |
[12:11] | and she knows it. | 而且她也明白 |
[12:19] | Her going to the police | 她是否去跟警察告密 |
[12:22] | is not the point, Saul. | 这不是重点 索尔 |
[12:24] | She’s out of my life. Do you understand? | 她要走出我的生活 你明白吗 |
[12:27] | I’ve lost my family, | 我失去了我的家庭 |
[12:30] | everything that I care about. | 我在乎的一切都没了 |
[12:33] | Hey, buddy, | 嘿 兄弟 |
[12:36] | uh, it’s bad. | 恩 太糟了 |
[12:39] | All right… It’s a calamity, | 好吧 这是灾难 |
[12:41] | but we live to fight another day. | 但我们留得青山在 不怕没柴烧 |
[12:45] | And after a decent interval of time, | 等过一段时间 风平浪静了 |
[12:48] | Well, | 然后 |
[12:50] | There are other fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草啊 |
[12:54] | You’ve been out of circulation for a while. | 你已经有很长时间没在这个圈子里了 |
[12:56] | I mean, you’ll be just amazed at what’s out there. | 我的意思是 外面的世界很精彩 |
[13:00] | Thailand, the Czech Republic… | 泰国妞 捷克妞 |
[13:02] | I mean, those women are so grateful | 我是说 那些女人都会万分荣幸 |
[13:05] | to even be here. | 的到这儿来 |
[13:09] | In the meantime, | 与此同时呢 |
[13:11] | idle hands are the devil’s playthings, | 闲则生非 |
[13:13] | So, uh, you should get back on the horse | 所以 你应该重新开始 |
[13:16] | and do what you do best. | 做你最拿手的事 |
[13:18] | First step, talk to our friend and get cooking. | 第一步 和我们的朋友谈谈并开始制毒 |
[13:29] | I can’t be the bad guy. | 我不能做坏人 |
[13:33] | What? | 什么 |
[13:37] | I can’t be the bad guy. | 我不能做坏人 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | You know, we’ll, uh– we’ll revisit. | 那么 这样吧 我们再联系 |
[13:52] | Just, uh, | 只是 恩 |
[13:55] | Promise me you won’t hang yourself in the closet. | 答应我你不会把自己吊死在壁橱里 |
[14:31] | Pop-pop! | 爸爸 |
[14:33] | Pop-pop, the ice-cream man! | 爸爸 卖雪糕的来了 |
[14:44] | – Don’t tell your mom. – Okay. | -别告诉你妈妈哦 -好的 |
[14:55] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | -请讲 -是我 |
[14:57] | We may have a wife problem. | 他老婆可能是个麻烦 |
[14:59] | Look, I need eyes on it. | 给我密切关注这事 |
[15:03] | You got an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[15:26] | Hey, dinner’s gonna be late. | 晚饭大概要晚点才能吃了 |
[15:28] | Uncle Hank and Aunt Marie are bringing takeout. | 汉克姨夫和玛丽姨妈带外卖了 |
[15:30] | But, if you’re hungry, | 如果你饿的话 |
[15:33] | I could rustle something up. | 我可以先给你弄点简单的吃 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Hey, buddy, pass the ketchup, will you? | 把番茄酱拿给我好吗 |
[16:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:19] | I’ve had enough trans fat for one lifetime. | 我吃够反式脂肪酸了 |
[16:22] | A two-day drive from the nearest ocean, | 何不开两天车到附近海滩去 |
[16:24] | and you’re eating raw fish. | 你就能吃到生鱼了 |
[16:25] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我的意见 |
[16:28] | Been a while since that minnow been swimming. | 那米诺鱼会更新鲜 |
[16:29] | Right, buddy? | 对吧 老兄 |
[16:36] | You know, um, Flynn, uh, here | 你们知道 弗林 |
[16:38] | is looking for a part-time job, so… | 正在找兼职 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. If you know of anything, you might wanna– | 如果你们有什么消息 |
[16:43] | My– My name’s Walter Jr. | 我叫小沃尔特 |
[16:45] | Like– Like– | 你好像 |
[16:47] | What, you– you can’t even say his name? | 你难道连他的名字都不愿提吗 |
[16:49] | Um, if you’ve changed your mind about being called Flynn, | 如果你改变主意不想叫弗林了 |
[16:53] | All you need to do is just tell me | 只需告诉我 |
[16:55] | – That you don’t want to be called Flynn. – You know what? | -你不想叫这个名字 -你知道吗 |
[16:57] | Dad didn’t even show up till fourth period, | 爸直到第四节课才来 |
[16:59] | and his eyes were all red | 他的眼睛都红了 |
[17:00] | like he’d been crying or something. | 像是哭过了一样 |
[17:03] | But you– you don’t even care. | 但你一点都不关心 |
[17:06] | And now, he won’t even drive me home. | 现在他都不愿送我回家了 |
[17:09] | He won’t say why, | 他不说为什么 |
[17:11] | But I know it’s because you told him not to. | 但我知道肯定是你从中作梗 |
[17:14] | – Honey, I – What? | -亲爱的 我 -你什么 |
[17:16] | I don’t know what your problem is. | 我不知道你有什么毛病 |
[17:19] | You may not love him anymore, | 大概你不再爱他了 |
[17:21] | But I do. | 但是我爱 |
[17:24] | I mean, why you gotta be– | 为什么你非得 |
[17:26] | Why– Why you gotta be such a– a bitch? | 非得像个贱人 |
[17:29] | Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Oh… | 别这样说 |
[17:31] | – Hank– Hank– Hank – You don’t talk to your mom that way. | -汉克 -你不能这么和妈妈说话 |
[17:34] | It’s– It’s– It’s all right. | 没事 |
[17:41] | Skyler, I know that you must have your reasons | 斯凯勒 我知道你这样做 |
[17:44] | for…all of this. | 一定有自己的理由 |
[17:46] | I… | 我 |
[17:49] | Sky, uh, | 斯凯 |
[17:52] | I– I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[17:55] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[17:58] | Keeping Walt from the kids… | 不让沃尔特见孩子… |
[18:06] | You’re right, Hank. | 你是对的 汉克 |
[18:10] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[18:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:20] | After all of that, please tell me | 到了现在 你还能说 |
[18:22] | That you are still not curious. | 你对他们的事不好奇吗 |
[18:25] | There’s nothing to be curious about. | 没什么可好奇的 |
[18:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:28] | The day I heard there was a second cell phone, I knew. | 今天我听说了怀特还有一部手机 |
[18:30] | Believe me. I’ve seen it a hundred times. | 这种事我看过几百次了 |
[18:32] | Okay. All right. So, what? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[18:35] | Stop dancing around it. What is it exactly | 别卖关子了 到底是什么事 |
[18:38] | that you have seen a hundred times? | 什么事你看了几百次 |
[18:40] | Please, please, enlighten me. | 告诉我吧 |
[18:42] | Look, a guy like Walt– | 像沃尔特那样的人 |
[18:44] | A nice guy, decent, smart, you know? | 你知道的 好好先生 正直 聪明 |
[18:46] | Let’s face it– underachiever, dead-end life, okay? | 实话实说 他却不成功 生命到头了 |
[18:50] | He gets cancer. Time’s running out. Midlife crisis. | 他罹患癌症 时日无多 加上中年危机 |
[18:53] | He acts up. Steps out. | 他承受不了 爆发了 出轨了 |
[18:56] | Then the wife– she catches him. | 然后被老婆逮住 |
[18:58] | I mean, it’s a story as old as time. | 这都是老掉牙的故事了 |
[19:00] | Look, do the math, Marie. | 用用脑子吧 玛丽 |
[19:02] | Only comes out one way. | 只有这种可能 |
[19:05] | Knowing Walt, he, uh, | 看看沃尔特 |
[19:07] | felt so guilty, he probably told her himself. | 那么内疚 估计是自己向她坦白的 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I– | 是吗 我 |
[19:12] | I don’t know. I think… | 我不知道 |
[19:14] | If he cheated on her, that she would’ve told me by now. | 如果他出轨了 她应该会告诉我 |
[19:17] | It just feels like… | 我就是觉得 |
[19:21] | something more. | 事情比出轨更严重 |
[19:31] | Yes, yes, yes. 24-7 coverage. Need you ask? | 是 是 日以继夜 还用问吗 |
[19:34] | How much is this gonna run me? | 还要我怎么做 |
[19:38] | Jesus. I’m in the wrong business. | 老天 我入错行了 |
[19:40] | Yeah. I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[19:43] | Return of the prodigal. | 浪子回头啦 |
[19:44] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回归现实 |
[19:46] | – How you feeling? – I’m good. | -感觉如何 -很好 |
[19:47] | Of course you are. The world’s your oyster. | 当然如此 世界任你享用 |
[19:50] | Am I right? Unencumbered young man | 我说得对吗 拥有成堆的现金 |
[19:53] | with, uh, stacks of cash. | 可以随心所欲的年轻人 |
[19:56] | Hey, I’m, uh– I’m jealous. | 我可嫉妒你了 |
[19:58] | Hand to God, I’m jealous. | 我发誓 绝对是嫉妒了 |
[20:01] | Yeah, speaking of cash, | 说到现金 |
[20:04] | Uh, you know what’s giving me heartburn lately? | 你知道最近谁最让我心痛吗 |
[20:06] | Your former partner. This guy… | 你的老搭档 这家伙 |
[20:09] | He works like a bastard, right? | 没命地干 是吧 |
[20:11] | Builds a business, single-handed. | 白手起家 |
[20:13] | Finally, the big money shows up, and what does he do? | 结果大生意来了 他呢 |
[20:16] | He walks out. | 他不干了 |
[20:18] | Talent like that, | 他有那么高的天赋 |
[20:21] | and he just flushes it down the crapper. | 却弃之不用 |
[20:23] | It’s like Michelangelo won’t paint. | 就好像米开朗琪罗不去画画 |
[20:25] | Look, I know you’re out of it and all, | 我知道你洗手不干了 |
[20:28] | But you– | 但你 |
[20:29] | You wouldn’t talk to him, would you? | 你会和他谈谈的吧 |
[20:31] | I mean, help him pull his head out of his ass? | 帮助他清醒过来 |
[20:35] | Alright. Alright, stretch that. | 好吧 好吧 不管他了 |
[20:37] | He won’t listen to me, he’s not gonna listen to you, | 他不会听我的 也不会听你的 |
[20:40] | All due respect. | 无意冒犯 |
[20:45] | You want a job? | 你想要工作吗 |
[20:47] | A job? | 工作 |
[20:49] | Who’s got a job for me? | 谁要找我 |
[20:51] | I do. | 我 |
[24:25] | Thought I’d, uh, | 我是想 |
[24:27] | Well, visit, if you don’t mind. | 来看看 你不介意的话 |
[24:28] | No, of course not. You don’t, uh… | 当然不介意 你不 |
[24:30] | – You don’t need the room, do you? – No. | -你不需要用这间房间吧 -不用 |
[24:32] | I just needed some more space to spread out. | 我的东西摊得比较开 |
[24:35] | Just wanted to say hello to little Holly here. | 我来看看小霍莉 |
[24:37] | Hey, girl. Hi. | 嘿 小姑娘 你好啊 |
[24:39] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事啦 高兴点儿 |
[24:42] | Oh, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[24:44] | She is a beauty. Look at her. | 真是个小美人 你看她 |
[24:46] | Hey, thanks for being so flexible on me coming in. | 谢谢你通融让我带她来 |
[24:50] | Well, I just wish we had you back full time. | 我只是希望你能全心投入工作 |
[24:53] | You do brighten up the place. | 你们也给这里带来许多朝气 |
[24:59] | Listen, believe me, this is, uh… | 听我说 相信我 |
[25:02] | I don’t wanna bring this up, | 我不想这样 |
[25:04] | but I… I can’t sign off on these quarterlies. | 但是 这些季度报表我不能签 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 对不起 真的不能签 |
[25:12] | Is that right? | 有问题吗 |
[25:17] | If you’re gonna do this, Ted, | 就算你真的要这样做 泰德 |
[25:19] | you can’t be so glaring about it. | 也不能如此明目张胆 |
[25:24] | Glaring. | 明目张胆 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:29] | That does sound bad. | 听起来蛮严重 |
[25:31] | Uh, show me what’s bothering you. | 跟我说说是什么问题 |
[25:41] | Keller. | 凯勒 |
[25:42] | No. | 不 |
[25:45] | Again… | 又是 |
[25:46] | God, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:47] | I know how you feel about this. | 我知道你的感受 |
[25:49] | Revenue with no backup. | 不明来源收入 |
[25:52] | Here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[25:55] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[26:09] | Okay. This is- This is fixable, right? | 好吧 这个可以修正的 是吧 |
[26:11] | How about if I just push, uh, 28,800, | 你看我把两万八千八百元销掉 |
[26:16] | um, out of this into next quarter? | 延到下季度如何 |
[26:18] | Would you sign it then? | 那样的话你可以签吗 |
[26:23] | I’m– | 我 呃 |
[26:26] | I’m just saying | 我得说 |
[26:28] | I can’t sign it as it currently exists. | 我不能签 因为这笔收入现在已经存在了 |
[26:32] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[26:35] | I’ll take care of it. | 我自己处理 |
[26:37] | Thank you for the heads-up. | 多谢你预先通知我 |
[26:39] | Well, you won’t have to deal with this again, I swear. | 这种事以后不会再发生了 我保证 |
[26:44] | What if your kids found out? | 如果你的孩子们知道了怎么办 |
[26:49] | If my kids found out? | 我的孩子们知道什么 |
[26:52] | This… what you’re doing. | 你做的这些事 |
[26:54] | I mean, someday, they’re gonna be old enough. | 总有一天 他们会长大 |
[26:57] | How would you explain it to them? | 你怎么对他们解释 |
[27:04] | Put me on the spot, why don’t you? | 你这是为难我呀 为什么呢 |
[27:08] | I guess maybe I’d, um… | 我想 我或许 |
[27:11] | I’d say that, uh, I might have feet of clay that… | 我想 我或许是有污点 |
[27:15] | But that whatever I did, I did thinking of them. | 但是我所做的一切 都是为了他们 |
[27:17] | You know? Trying to provide. | 知道吗 是为了更好地培养他们 |
[27:20] | And, uh, I’d ask them | 我会让他们 |
[27:23] | to try to take the time to understand… | 尽量花些时间去了解 |
[27:28] | You know what? Truth is, | 你知道吗 事实上 |
[27:30] | I haven’t thought that far ahead, Skyler. | 我还没有想过那么远 斯凯勒 |
[27:32] | I’m just trying to keep my head above water, so… | 我一直是在奋力挣扎 所以 |
[27:36] | I better get back to it. | 我该回去了 |
[27:45] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[27:51] | Hi, Walt. Listen. | 嗨 沃尔特 听我说 |
[27:53] | I’m… I can’t talk- I’m at work right now. | 我现在不方便讲话 我在工作 |
[27:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:58] | Louis dropped him off. He was here when I got home. | 路易斯开车送他来的 我到家的时候他已经在了 |
[28:01] | No, no, no. Of course. No. He’s not staying. | 不 不 当然不 他得回去 |
[28:04] | He understands that. | 他明白的 |
[28:05] | I’ll… I’ll bring him anywhere you want. | 你要我送他到哪里都可以 |
[28:07] | Dad… | 爸 |
[28:11] | Well, yeah, it is rush hour. | 那个 现在是交通高峰 |
[28:13] | I mean, I could fight traffic | 我是说 我当然可以逆着车流 |
[28:14] | and bring him down to Beneke now, | 送他去贝内克家 |
[28:16] | but wouldn’t it be easier if we… | 但如果我们… 岂不是更方便 |
[28:19] | Right. Okay. Good. | 好 好的 很好 |
[28:21] | So we’ll meet you at the house. | 我们在家等你 |
[28:23] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[28:26] | W-Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:28] | She’s just trying to k-keep me from seeing you, | 她不让我见你 |
[28:32] | and you’re helping her. | 你却帮着她 |
[28:34] | No. No, son. I mean, your– | 不 不是这样的 儿子 |
[28:36] | your mother… she has her reasons. | 你妈妈… 她是有理由的 |
[28:40] | What reasons? | 什么理由 |
[28:44] | They’re, uh… | 就是 |
[28:47] | Well, they’re… | 就是 |
[28:51] | Well, they’re just a little difficult to delineate, but– | 这个不太好讲 但是 |
[28:55] | I mean, yes, there are two sides to every story. | 我是说 每件事情都是有 |
[28:59] | Always. But, uh, | 两个方面的 |
[29:02] | she, uh… | 她呢 |
[29:09] | This is just how it has to be. | 现在只能这样 |
[29:12] | For now. Okay? | 暂时的 好吗 |
[29:14] | And, look, your home is your home, | 听我说 家毕竟是家 |
[29:17] | and that is where you belong, okay? | 你属于那里 好不好 |
[29:19] | But it’s where you belong. | 可是你也属于那里 |
[29:21] | Dad, it… it’s your house. | 爸 那是你的家 |
[29:24] | Uncle Hank, Aunt Marie– | 汉克姨夫 玛丽姨妈 |
[29:26] | everybody knows that you hen’t done | 所有人都知道你没有做错 |
[29:28] | anything wrong. | 任何事情 |
[29:30] | Everybody is on your side. | 大家都站在你这一边 |
[29:37] | Well, it’s… it’s… | 这个 这 |
[29:39] | it’s not about taking sides, though. | 这不是哪一边的问题 |
[29:42] | How can… How can you let her treat you like this? | 你怎么 你怎么能让她这样对你 |
[29:46] | – Now, come on. – How… How… | -好了 -你 你怎么 |
[29:47] | How can you just… just take it? | 怎么可以听之任之 |
[29:49] | Just listen to me, okay? No matter what, | 听我说 好不好 无论怎样 |
[29:52] | all of this has nothing to do | 这些事情绝不会影响到 |
[29:54] | with how we feel about you, okay? | 我们对你的感情 |
[29:56] | We both love you very, very much, okay? | 我们俩都非常非常的爱你 知道吗 |
[29:59] | You and your sister will come first, always. | 你和你妹妹永远都是第一位的 永远 |
[30:06] | Now, come on. | 别难过了 |
[30:09] | Let’s, uh… | 让我们 |
[30:11] | Let’s try to see this in a positive light, okay? | 乐观地看待这件事 |
[30:14] | Both of us. | 我们两个都要 |
[30:16] | Let’s just buck up. | 振作起来 |
[30:19] | Then I’ll take you home. | 然后我送你回家 |
[30:26] | Uh, let me first just | 我得先 |
[30:28] | hit the old bathroom here. | 去下这老旧的卫生间 |
[30:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:51] | Good afternoon. Nice to meet you. | 下午好 很高兴见到你们 |
[30:53] | – Saul Goodman. – Nice to meet you. | -索尔·古德曼 -很高兴见到你 |
[30:54] | You’re not that lawyer on late-night television, are you? | 你不会就是夜间广告里的那个律师吧 |
[30:57] | Better call Saul! | 快打电话给索尔! |
[31:01] | I get it all the time. | 我的口头禅哦 |
[31:04] | We’re here to discuss the sale of the property | 我们来此是就马戈街9809号房屋出售一事 |
[31:06] | at 9809 Margo. | 进行磋商 |
[31:08] | I get it. Flat-fee clients. Am I right? | 我知道 老客户了 是吧 |
[31:11] | Well, folks, today’s your lucky day. | 好了 伙计们 你们今天交好运了 |
[31:14] | I represent a client who shall remain nameless. | 我所代理的客户不愿透露姓名 |
[31:18] | However, for our purposes, you might just as well | 况且 对我们而言 |
[31:21] | visualize a large bag of money. | 赚大钱才是重点 |
[31:23] | This individual wants to buy your house today, for cash. | 他希望在今天通过现金交付购置你们的房产 |
[31:28] | – Cash? – Cash. I know. In this economy. | -现金交付 -我理解 在此种经济环境下 |
[31:30] | In fact, the money is | 事实上 我客户 |
[31:32] | already burning a hole in my client’s account. | 账户上的余额已所剩无几 |
[31:34] | You can ask Mr. Gardiner. | 就这点你可以咨询加德纳先生 |
[31:35] | I’ve shown him all the pertinent financials. | 我已经把账务明细给他看过了 |
[31:37] | It the only reason we’re sitting here. | 这也是为何我们坐在这里的原因 |
[31:40] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[31:42] | We, uh, get a few papers signed and notarized, | 我们需要签订一些合同并进行公证 |
[31:44] | we can take care of this right now. | 现在就可以进行 |
[31:46] | In fact, I can wire you your money this very afternoon. | 我也会在今天下午将钱汇给你们 |
[31:49] | There’s just one little hair in the soup– | 但唯一值得商榷的是 |
[31:53] | uh, the price. | 价格 |
[31:58] | We feel 875 is very fair. | 我们觉得87.5万很合理 |
[32:02] | But I suppose there’s always a little, uh, wiggle room. | 但我想或许还有点回旋余地 |
[32:05] | Well, you wiggle us on down to 400, | 那么就40万 |
[32:10] | and you got yourselves a deal. | 你们商量下吧 |
[32:12] | 400,000? What is that, a joke? | 40万 开什么玩笑 |
[32:15] | No, that’s my offer. | 不是 这是我的报价 |
[32:18] | That’s less than half price. | 还不到一半的价钱 |
[32:20] | We put almost that much into the renovations alone. | 光翻新就差不多花了那么多 |
[32:23] | Why don’t we just cut the clown act | 我们就别再讨价还价了 |
[32:25] | and you tell us what you’re willing to come up to? | 你就报个实价吧 |
[32:28] | 400,000. That’s my final offer. | 40万 这是我最后的报价 |
[32:30] | – Well, this is a waste of time. – Ridiculous. | -真是浪费时间 -无稽之谈 |
[32:32] | How could you possibly imagine | 你怎么会觉得 |
[32:34] | – that we would entertain this? – Come on, Hon. | -我们会接受这个报价呢 -得了吧 杭 |
[32:35] | I don’t know. I just thought some allowance was in order | 我也不清楚 只是在听闻制毒室后 |
[32:37] | once I heard about the meth lab. | 觉得能在价格上有所减让 |
[32:40] | The one that used to be in the basement. | 该实验室据说在地下室 |
[32:42] | I looked over your signed disclosure statements, | 我看了下你们签署的告知声明 |
[32:45] | and I don’t see any mention of a meth lab. | 并没有提到制毒室 |
[32:47] | No. No. Oh, you got your termite inspection. | 没有 没有 在这里提到了白蚁检测 |
[32:50] | That’s good. But no meth lab. | 这个不错 但还是没有制毒室 |
[32:53] | Now, some would call that fraud | 有人会将掩盖重罪的行为 |
[32:56] | in service of concealing a felony. | 称之为欺诈 |
[32:58] | I, myself, am more open-minded. | 我则是个开明的人 |
[33:00] | But it is tricky. | 但这事有点棘手 |
[33:03] | Don’t get me wrong. I applaud your c–. | 别误会 我很赞同你们的作法 |
[33:06] | I mean, good try in sneaking | 我是指 向买家隐瞒 |
[33:09] | a meth-contaminated property past the buyer. | 该房子曾用于制毒这招很聪明 |
[33:12] | I mean, you know, could’ve been a good deal for you. | 可以卖个好价钱 |
[33:14] | Too bad. Now, I could | 太可惜了 如今我可以 |
[33:18] | file a suit and encumber this property indefinitely, | 提起诉讼 将此房产无期限扣押 |
[33:21] | or I could start some criminal proceedings. | 我也可以提起刑事诉讼 |
[33:24] | But I don’t think any of us want that now, do we? | 但这都是你我所不乐于见到的 |
[33:27] | How about it, counselor? Do you concur? | 怎么样 顾问 你同意吗 |
[33:49] | Ta-da. | 到了 |
[33:51] | Here you go, son. | 拿好 儿子 |
[33:55] | Come on. It’s not Devil’s Island. | 好了 这里又不是魔鬼岛 |
[34:04] | Okay. Ooh. | 行了 |
[34:11] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[34:15] | Oh. Hey. | 好啊 |
[34:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:21] | Uh, mmm. Brought pizza. | 我带了披萨来 |
[34:24] | Yeah. Well, I’m making dinner. | 是啊 可是我在做饭了 |
[34:27] | Oh, okay. I’ll just, uh, put it in the fridge. | 好吧 那放冰箱里吧 |
[34:30] | It’s even better the next day, huh? | 第二天吃更可口 |
[34:36] | Hi, honey. | 你来啦 宝贝 |
[34:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:46] | All right. Skyler… | 好吧 斯凯勒 |
[34:50] | Honey, what kind of example do we want to set here? | 亲爱的 我们楞在这里算怎么回事 |
[34:54] | Right? I mean, can’t we at least just sit down | 对吧 我们不能坐下来 |
[34:57] | and eat a piece of pizza together? | 一起吃块披萨吗 |
[34:59] | Just to hash things out like adults? You know– | 不能像成年人一样处理问题吗 |
[35:03] | We have…discussed | 需要讨论的 |
[35:06] | everything we need to discuss. | 我们都已经讨论过了 |
[35:08] | I thought I made myself very clear. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[35:14] | I got dipping sticks. | 我放下就走 |
[36:39] | You’ve reached Walt’s temporary number. | 这是沃尔特的临时号码 |
[36:41] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[36:47] | When I went out this morning to get the newspaper, | 今早我出去拿报纸 |
[36:50] | I saw a pizza on our roof. | 发现屋顶上有张披萨 |
[36:53] | Would you know anything about that? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[36:56] | Listen to me, Walt. You need to control yourself. | 听我说 沃尔特 学会控制自己 |
[36:59] | Calm down, accept the situation, | 冷静下来 接受现实 |
[37:02] | and keep your distance. | 离我们远点 |
[37:04] | If you can’t manage that, I will get a restraining order. | 要是你做不到 我就去申请限制令 |
[37:16] | Skyler. Skyler. | 斯凯勒 斯凯勒 |
[37:20] | I got your restraining order right here! | 我已经收到你的限制令了 |
[37:22] | Restrain this! | 被禁锢在这里 |
[37:38] | Breaking even’s not so bad. | 不赔不赚也不错 |
[37:41] | In this economy, a lot of people | 在这种经济环境下 很多人 |
[37:43] | would kill to break even. | 都赔得精光 |
[37:44] | Poor Jake. He had his heart set | 可怜的杰克 要是他知道了 |
[37:47] | on going to space camp. | 该多么地伤心 |
[37:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[37:53] | Oh, G–. This is all we need. | 天啊 说曹操曹操到 |
[37:58] | Hey, Mom, Dad. | 老爸 老妈 |
[38:00] | How’s it going? | 你们还好吗 |
[38:02] | Uh, Jesse, it’s, uh, | 杰西 |
[38:04] | really not a good time. | 你来得真不巧 |
[38:08] | Jesse, the house has been sold. | 杰西 房子卖掉了 |
[38:12] | The new owners are expected at any moment. | 新房东随时会来 |
[38:14] | – Where do you think you’re going? – Inside. | -你这是去哪里 -进屋 |
[38:18] | I bought the place. | 这房子是我买的 |
[38:34] | Be back by 7, okay? | 7点准时回家好吗 |
[38:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:07] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[41:56] | Oh, shit. No! | 操 不 |
[42:00] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[43:05] | It was dead | 它已干涸 |
[43:53] | It’s me. There’s something you should know about. | 是我 有些事要告诉你 |
[43:58] | Hold on. | 稍等 |