时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:14] | We interrupt our scheduled programming | 本台中断预播节目 |
[04:16] | to bring you breaking news. | 插播一则重大新闻 |
[04:17] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[04:18] | In the last several minutes, | 刚刚的几分钟里 |
[04:19] | KOB has received dozens of reports | KOB电视台收到了数十个 |
[04:22] | of what appears to be a crashed aircraft– | 关于阿尔布开克东部一起 |
[04:25] | possibly two aircraft on Albuquerque’s east side. | 疑似两架航班相撞事故的电话 |
[04:28] | As of yet, details are scarce, | 目前事故的细节尚不清楚 |
[04:29] | But callers describe witnessing an explosion overhead, | 但据报告者描述 他们目睹了上空的爆炸 |
[04:33] | followed by falling debris. Visible now toward… | 及其坠落的残骸 空中仍可见尘埃弥漫 |
[04:36] | …crash investigators | 国家运输安全委员会 |
[04:37] | with the National Transportation Safety Board | 的事故调查人员 |
[04:38] | are expected on-site as early as this evening. | 将于今晚到达事故现场 |
[04:41] | But officials warn that, | 但官员们也提醒 |
[04:43] | with a debris field of this magnitude, | 事故残骸覆盖面积如此之广 |
[04:45] | the investigation and the clean-up may well stretch– | 调查和残骸清理工作可能会持续较长时间 |
[04:47] | …are now saying that the Boeing 737 | 联邦航空管理局发言人称 |
[04:49] | was being re-routed or vectored through the airspace, | 该架波音737当时正在指挥塔调度下 |
[04:52] | which is standard procedure, | 更改航线 |
[04:54] | according to a spokesman for the FAA. | 其间一切操作均符合规程 |
[04:55] | The eight-seat King Air 350 | 8座的空中之王350 |
[04:58] | was a charter flight operating out of Saint George, Utah, | 是从犹他州的圣乔治城起飞 |
[05:01] | bound for Amarillo, Texas. | 飞往德克萨斯州的阿马里洛 |
[05:03] | It sounded like hail. | 听上去像下冰雹 |
[05:05] | Like heavy hailstones. | 石头一样的大冰雹 |
[05:07] | It was just, um… | 简直就是… |
[05:10] | bump-bump-bump all over the neighborhood. | 梆梆梆地砸落到整个街区 |
[05:12] | …indicating that the final death toll now stands at 167. | 调查显示最终的遇难人数是167人 |
[05:16] | ..67 muertos– | 167人遇难 |
[05:19] | …167… | 167人 |
[05:21] | This mid-air collision has left many wondering | 此次空中相撞事件让人们不禁质疑 |
[05:23] | how such an accident could take place | 在如此严谨的安防措施下 |
[05:25] | in a system with so many safeguards. | 为何还会发生这样恶劣的事故 |
[05:27] | Allegations continue that the collision | 甚至有人指控造成5号航班 |
[05:28] | which brought down Flight 5 | 撞机的原因 |
[05:30] | was caused by improper air traffic control. | 是错误的空中指挥 |
[05:33] | The bombshell confirmation out of Oklahoma City today, | 这一惊人消息已被俄克拉荷马城的 |
[05:37] | as the FAA confirmed, it was, indeed, | 联邦航空管理局证明属实 |
[05:39] | a lone air traffic controller’s fateful mistake… | 事故归因为一名空中交通管制员的失误 |
[05:42] | …que el nombre del hombre es Donald Margolis. | 这名男子的姓名是唐纳德·马戈利斯 |
[05:44] | …is Donald Margolis, | 是唐纳德·马戈利斯 |
[05:46] | a 19-year veteran of the FAA’s | 联邦航空管理局19年的老员工 |
[05:48] | Air Route Traffic Control Center in Albuquerque. | 服务于阿尔布开克空中航线交通控制中心 |
[05:52] | …Margolis recently returned to work | 马戈利斯休假五周后 |
[05:54] | after a five-week absence, | 第一天开始工作 |
[05:56] | which was due to, quote, a personal loss. | 休假原因 据称是亲人离世 |
[05:58] | While it’s now known | 现已查明 |
[05:59] | that Margolis had recently lost a daughter… | 马戈利斯的女儿一个月前 |
[06:02] | …to a drug overdose a month before. | 因吸毒过量死亡 |
[06:04] | His troubled daughter Jane Margolis, aged 26, | 他的女儿名叫珍妮·马戈利斯 26岁 |
[06:07] | apparently had a long history of substance abuse. | 有长期吸毒史 |
[06:10] | And friends of the family say the death of his only child | 马戈利斯家的朋友们认为 独生女儿的死 |
[06:13] | hit Margolis particularly hard. | 对他打击巨大 |
[06:16] | Coming as it did little more than a month before, | 由于两起事件相隔仅一个月 |
[06:19] | many are questioning the timing of his return to work, | 有人质疑他返岗工作的时间是否恰当 |
[06:22] | and are wondering how much blame truly lies | 并指问让这位悲恸的父亲 |
[06:25] | with those who let this grieving father– | 返岗工作的人该负何种责任 |
[07:49] | No. No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:20] | I usually open with “So sorry you’re here.” | 我通常会先说 你来到这里我很遗憾 |
[08:22] | Where would you like to begin? | 你想从哪里谈起 |
[08:25] | I really just need this quick and easy, you know? | 我只想快一点结束 |
[08:28] | As quick as something like this can be. | 越快越好 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:34] | Is that mutual? | 是双方的决定吗 |
[08:36] | Does your husband go along with that? | 你丈夫同意了吗 |
[08:39] | Does he know? | 他知情吗 |
[08:41] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[08:42] | he certainly knows we’re separated, so– | 他当然知道我们已经分开了 所以 |
[08:45] | Has he moved out? | 他搬出去了吗 |
[08:46] | We’re in the process of moving him out. | 这事我们正在办 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Today, hopefully. | 嗯 希望是 今天 |
[08:50] | And in the meantime, my– | 现在 我的 |
[08:52] | my son and my daughter | 儿子和女儿 |
[08:54] | and I are staying with my sister. | 跟我一起住在我妹妹家 |
[08:56] | So you’ve moved out? | 这么说是你搬出去了 |
[08:58] | Well, yes, just temporarily, | 是的 只是暂时的 |
[09:00] | only so he could get his things. | 为了方便他收拾东西 |
[09:02] | That was supposed to happen last week, | 本该是上周搬的 |
[09:04] | but then came the crash, and– | 但是发生了撞机 然后 |
[09:07] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[09:08] | You weren’t one of the– Right– | 你家不会是 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Right beneath the flight path. | 是的 就在航线正下方 |
[09:12] | And, um… | 然后 |
[09:13] | uh, we had debris land in our yard | 我家的院子 |
[09:17] | – and all of our neighborhood, so- – Mmm. Terrible. | -和整个街区满是残骸 -太可怕了 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Apparently, even, um… | 是啊 甚至 |
[09:21] | you know, parts of bodies, | 还有 尸体碎片 |
[09:24] | and so I certainly couldn’t bring myself to– | 所以我当然不能… |
[09:29] | – So awful. – I know. | -太可怕了 -是啊 |
[09:31] | Anyway, I was certainly not ready to move back, but it’s time. | 我当时不能搬回去 但现在可以了 |
[09:37] | I’m sure we’re driving my sister and her husband up a wall. | 我想我妹妹和妹夫一定被我们烦死了 |
[09:40] | Well, you definitely want to maintain residency in your actual home. | 你一定要回到自己家中居住 |
[09:44] | It just puts you in a better position in regards to custody. | 在争取抚养权方面 才能占据主动 |
[09:47] | Two children, you said? | 你说你们有两个孩子 |
[09:49] | Yes. Holly here, | 对 这是小女儿霍莉 |
[09:51] | and then I have a son in high school– | 还有个儿子在上高中 |
[09:54] | Walter Junior. | 名叫小沃尔特 |
[09:58] | They need to stay with me. | 他们得跟着我过 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 了解 |
[10:02] | How long have you been married? | 结婚多久了 |
[10:03] | Sixteen years. | 16年 |
[10:05] | And it’s not an apartment. It’s a house that you live in? | 住的不是公寓楼 是幢房子是吧 |
[10:09] | Do you own outright? | 贷款付清了吗 |
[10:10] | – Do you have a mortgage? – Yes. | -仍在按揭吗 -对 |
[10:12] | There’s definitely a mortgage. We have, um… | 当然是按揭的 还有… |
[10:14] | maybe 15 years on it. | 大概15年贷款未付 |
[10:16] | What about other debts or assets? | 其他债务或资产呢 |
[10:19] | Do you feel you have a good understanding | 你对你们夫妻双方的财务状况 |
[10:21] | of you and your husband’s financial situation? | 是否有充分的了解 |
[10:28] | Is your husband employed? | 你丈夫有工作吗 |
[10:29] | You know what? Here’s the thing. | 我先跟你说清楚 |
[10:30] | I– I’m really not looking | 我真的没想要 |
[10:32] | for any, sort of, uh, loopholes or– | 找什么漏洞或是想… |
[10:35] | I don’t know– just– No. | 钻什么空子之类的 |
[10:37] | No loopholes. | 不是钻空子 |
[10:39] | I just intend that every one of my clients | 我只想让我的每位客户 |
[10:42] | get a full and honest accounting | 对自己婚内的资产及负债状况 |
[10:44] | of what it is they owe and what it is they own. | 都能够有全面如实的了解 |
[10:48] | To that end, I say let’s leave no stone unturned. | 为此 希望能够知无不言 |
[10:54] | You’d be amazed | 你无法想象 |
[10:56] | what I’ve seen partners hide from one another. | 有多少夫妻双方隐瞒财产的案例 |
[11:29] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[11:32] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄在么 |
[11:45] | Hey, Walt? | 沃尔特 在家吗 |
[11:47] | Hey. Hey, buddy, there you are. | 兄弟 你在这啊 |
[11:49] | Listen, I, uh– You know, well– | 是这样的 |
[11:52] | It’s, uh…time. | 差不多该出发了 |
[12:02] | The shittiest week since 9/11, okay? Bar none. | 911以来最糟的一周 绝无仅有 |
[12:05] | Yeah, this is it. Hands down, we’re living it. | 真的 不容置疑 绝对是的 |
[12:07] | I mean, I speak with some authority | 我跟主管当局有些人谈过 |
[12:08] | because we definitely had some shitty weeks | 在过去的数月里 |
[12:10] | in the past few months, you know? | 有好几周都很糟很乱 |
[12:11] | But this here, I mean, call, you know– | 但这周发生的事情 实在是… |
[12:13] | call freakin’ the Guinness Book of World Records– | 简直能上吉尼斯世界记录 |
[12:15] | Call freakin’– Am I talking too much? | 我是不是话太多了 |
[12:17] | Am I? I am, right? I am. I know. Look, look. | 是吗 肯定是的吧 我就知道 |
[12:19] | But this situation between you and, uh– uh– | 但你们俩现在这情况… |
[12:22] | I’m not asking, by the way. | 我不是打听八卦啊 |
[12:23] | Okay? It’s none of my business. | 这本就不关我的事 |
[12:25] | I do not want to get in the middle of you two. | 我也不想介入你们俩这事 |
[12:27] | I’m just saying– Listen, listen– Okay? | 我的意思是…听一下总成吧 |
[12:30] | You beat a little tactical retreat. Yeah? | 你就当这是战略性转移吧 懂我意思 |
[12:32] | And regroup. | 然后再回家来 |
[12:34] | And then– bong. | 然后…就没事了 |
[12:35] | You know, absence makes the– | 小别一下 回来就好了… |
[12:45] | I’m pulling for you, you know? I’m pulling for you– | 我来帮你搬 我来帮你搬 |
[12:54] | No heavy lifting. | 别提重物 |
[12:55] | – I got it. – No, it’s okay. | -让我来 -没事 我来吧 |
[12:57] | I got it. | 让我来 |
[12:59] | Jesus–. | 天哪 |
[13:01] | What do you got in there, cinder blocks? | 你里面放的什么呀 煤渣砖吗 |
[13:06] | Half a million in cash. | 五十万美元现钞 |
[13:14] | That’s the spirit. | 要的就是这种精神 |
[13:19] | I got it. I got it. | 我来吧 我来吧 |
[13:43] | Who’s here for self-improvement? | 谁是来这自我完善的 |
[13:47] | Come on, give me a show of hands. | 来 举个手 |
[13:50] | Who among you is here hoping | 你们哪位希望 |
[13:53] | they can actively improve who they are? | 自己从此能改过自新 |
[14:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:03] | See, that’s your first mistake. | 这就是你们犯的第一个错误 |
[14:05] | You should be here to learn self-acceptance. | 你们来这该学的 是自我接纳 |
[14:16] | Hey, honey, you, uh– | 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | you want another waffle? | 再来块华夫饼干吗 |
[14:20] | I still got the iron out. | 我还没开始收拾 |
[14:22] | I could cut up some bananas. | 还能帮你切点香蕉 |
[14:27] | Hi, you’re reached Walt, Skyler, Flynn, and Holly. | 你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒 弗林和霍莉家 |
[14:29] | Please leave us a message. | 有事请留言 |
[14:33] | Uh, hey. Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[14:34] | Good morning. I was just checking in | 早 我只是来打个招呼 |
[14:37] | and thought I’d pass along the current contact information. | 再知会下我最新的联系方式 |
[14:40] | I mean, certainly, you can always reach me on my cell. | 当然 有事尽管打我手机 |
[14:43] | I’ve always got that on me. | 我肯定随身带着的 |
[14:45] | But in terms of a mailing address, | 但万一要寄信的话 |
[14:47] | I’m here at The Beachcomber. | 我现在住在长船礁[酒店名] |
[14:49] | And you know what? It’s actually very nice. | 这里真不错 |
[14:52] | It’s very pleasant. | 非常舒适 |
[14:53] | Not as high end as the Oakwood, | 虽然没有奥克伍德[酒店式公寓名]那么高端 |
[14:55] | but, you know, not as corporate– | 但作为一家酒店… |
[14:56] | Oh, hey, would you please just– | 你能帮我… |
[14:58] | Hey, Dad. It’s me. | 爸 是我 |
[15:01] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[15:03] | I don’t know what the hell is going on. | 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[15:04] | Nobody’s telling me Jack shit around here. | 没人他妈的跟我说怎么回事 |
[15:06] | – Hey, Flynn. – What– Whatever. | -弗林 别说粗话 -随便吧 |
[15:09] | I– I don’t even care anymore. | 我什么都无所谓了 |
[15:11] | Can– Can you just give me a ride to school? | 你能来载我去上学吗 |
[15:14] | I’ll take you to school. | 我可以送你去学校 |
[15:16] | Yeah. No. | 是的 不用 |
[15:18] | I– I’m ready now. | 我现在就准备好出发了 |
[15:19] | Flynn, I’m taking you to school. | 弗林 我来送你上学 |
[15:23] | All right. I’m here. | 好的 我来了 |
[15:25] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[16:48] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意听我讲话 |
[16:50] | As all of you know, | 众所周知 |
[16:52] | Last week our city suffered a terrible tragedy, | 上周这座城市发生了一场可怕的悲剧 |
[16:55] | one that none of us will ever forget, | 我们没有人会忘记 |
[16:57] | which is why today we’re going to take a little time out of our schedule | 所以今天我们特意抽出时间 |
[17:00] | to gather in the gym and talk. | 聚集到这里谈话 |
[17:04] | I just find it, | 我只是觉得 |
[17:06] | You know, really | 真的 |
[17:08] | really hard to concentrate | 无法集中精力 |
[17:11] | Because of all the horrors, | 因为这些我们经历的 |
[17:14] | You know, we perceived. | 可怕的事 |
[17:17] | It just really gets inside your brain, and | 让你挥之不去 |
[17:21] | in college they have this thing where, | 就好像在大学里 |
[17:23] | if your roommate kills himself | 如果…你室友自杀了 |
[17:26] | like, if you come home | 如果你回到寝室 |
[17:27] | and find him hanging in the closet or whatever | 发现他在壁橱或者其他什么地方吊着 |
[17:30] | It’s basically, like, an automatic “A” for you. | 悲恸感顿上心头 |
[17:34] | And I just think that that kind of compassion is | 我觉得这种怜悯之心 |
[17:37] | – is something to… – Okay. | -是一种… -可以了 |
[17:39] | Thank you, Barry. | 巴里 谢谢你 |
[17:41] | Who wants to go next? | 还有谁想发言 |
[17:45] | No judgments, guys. Just feelings. | 没有对错 只要说出你们的感受 |
[17:48] | You can say anything and everything | 心里怎么想的 |
[17:50] | That’s on your mind. | 就怎么说 |
[17:52] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[17:57] | There you go, honey. | 亲爱的 说吧 |
[18:01] | I just keep asking myself | 我一直在扪心自问 |
[18:03] | Honey, could you please stand up? | 亲爱的 站起来说好吗 |
[18:09] | Just keep asking myself, “Why did this happen?” | 我一直自问 为什么会发生这种事 |
[18:14] | I mean, if there’s a God and all, | 如果上帝真的存在 |
[18:16] | Why does he allow all those innocent people | 他怎么能让这么多无辜的人 |
[18:18] | to die for no reason? | 无故死去 |
[18:21] | Okay, can we just keep it secular, honey? | 我们还是把眼光放在世俗好吗 |
[18:24] | Anyhow, I haven’t really been sleeping much. | 不管怎样 我睡眠非常不充足 |
[18:27] | Does anyone else have that? | 有人也像我一样吗 |
[18:32] | I just keep hearing that…that sound. | 那个声音一直在耳边萦绕 |
[18:37] | That boom. | 爆炸声 |
[18:40] | It just plays over and over in my head | 它一刻不休地在我脑海中回响 |
[18:43] | like it won’t ever stop. | 好像永远不会停止 |
[18:49] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:52] | Is there anyone else? | 还有人想说吗 |
[18:54] | Overhere. | 这里 |
[19:00] | My neighbor, he heard the crash, | 我的邻居听到坠毁声 |
[19:03] | and he ran out to his front yard, | 他跑到前院 |
[19:06] | and he found, like, this seat | 他发现一个座椅 |
[19:09] | You know, like, an airline seat. | 航空座椅 |
[19:11] | Like one you have on an airliner? | 就是飞机里的那种 |
[19:12] | Well, anyway, the seat was standing | 这个座椅稳稳当当地 |
[19:16] | perfectly upright in his front yard, | 立在他的院子里 |
[19:18] | right next to his Sea-Doos | 就在他的摩托艇旁边 |
[19:19] | Because, like, he has Sea-Doos | 是的 一艘海上摩托艇 |
[19:21] | But… | 但是… |
[19:23] | there was still a pair of legs | 就在椅子上 还有两条腿 |
[19:25] | buckled into them. | 卡在里面 |
[19:28] | Human legs. | 人的腿 |
[19:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:37] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[19:39] | I was just moved. | 我只是有点感触 |
[19:44] | Maybe we should hear from the faculty. | 让我们也来听听家长的想法 |
[19:45] | Certainly this tragedy didn’t only affect our students. | 他们也同样经历了这场悲剧 |
[19:52] | Mr. White, would you like to say something? | 怀特老师 你想说几句吗 |
[19:55] | And by the way, welcome back. Hmm? | 首先欢迎你回来 |
[20:08] | It’s so good to have you back. | 你能回来实在是太好了 |
[20:27] | I guess what I would | 我想 我会 |
[20:29] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:34] | I guess what I would want to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[20:38] | to look on the bright side. | 要往好的方面看 |
[20:45] | First of all, nobody on the ground was killed. | 首先 地面上没有出现伤亡 |
[20:48] | And that I mean, an incident like this | 我是说 这样的事故是发生在 |
[20:52] | over a populated urban center | 人口众多的市中心上空 |
[20:55] | That right there, that’s that’s just gotta be | 却没有伤及市民 |
[20:58] | some minor miracle, so | 可以说是个小小的奇迹了 |
[21:00] | Plus, neither plane was full. | 而且 两架飞机都没有坐满 |
[21:04] | You know, the the 737 was | 那架波音737仅仅 |
[21:06] | Was what? Uh, | 大概只有 |
[21:08] | Maybe two-thirds full, I believe. | 只有三分之二的乘客 |
[21:09] | Right? Yes? | 对吗 |
[21:10] | Or maybe even three-quarters full. | 或者是四分之三 |
[21:13] | Well, at any rate, | 不管怎么说 |
[21:15] | What you’re left with casualty-wise is | 就遇难人数来说 |
[21:19] | Just the 50th worst air disaster. | 这只不过是第50大空难 |
[21:22] | Actually, tied for 50th. | 事实上 最多排在第50了 |
[21:25] | There are, in truth, | 事实上 |
[21:29] | 53 crashes throughout history | 在历史上有53次这样的空难 |
[21:34] | That are just as bad or worse | 有些比这次更糟 |
[21:37] | Tenerife? | 特内里费 |
[21:38] | Has anybody | 你们有人 |
[21:39] | Anybody hear of Tenerife? | 听说过特内里费空难吗 |
[21:41] | No? | 没有吗 |
[21:43] | In 1977, two fully loaded 747s | 1977年 两架满乘的波音747客机 |
[21:48] | crashed into each other on Tenerife. | 在特内里费上空相撞 |
[21:51] | Does anybody know how big a 747 is? | 你们知道一架波音747客机有多大吗 |
[21:55] | I mean, it’s way bigger than a 737. | 那可比波音737大多了 |
[21:57] | And we’re talking about two of them. | 更别说是两架撞一起 |
[21:59] | Nearly 600 people died on Tenerife. | 600余人丧命特内里费 |
[22:04] | But if any of you even remember it at all? | 但你们对此还有印象吗 |
[22:07] | Any of you? I doubt it. | 还有人记得吗 我想没有 |
[22:09] | You know why? | 都知道为什么吗 |
[22:10] | It’s because… | 是因为 |
[22:13] | people move on. | 人们都得往前看 |
[22:17] | They just move on. And we will, too. | 人们都往前看 我们也会 |
[22:19] | We will move on, and we will get past this | 我们会往前看 我们会遗忘掉 |
[22:21] | because that is what human beings do. | 这是人类的共性 |
[22:23] | We survive. | 我们能挺过去 |
[22:26] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[22:29] | We survive, and– and we– we overcome. | 我们挺过去 并且 我们可以承受着一切 |
[22:33] | Yeah. We survive. We survive, and– | 对的 我们挺过去了 我们挺过去就 |
[22:37] | Thank you. Okay. | -非常感谢 -好的 |
[22:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:24] | Hey, how’s your aunt Marie doing? | 你小姨玛丽最近怎么样 |
[25:28] | Fine, I guess. | 我想还好吧 |
[25:32] | You make sure you say hello to her for me, will you? | 进去记得替我打个招呼 |
[25:35] | Why don’t you just come inside? It’s your house. | 你自己干嘛不进去说 这也是你家啊 |
[25:40] | No, I– | 算了 我 |
[26:17] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[26:22] | Hey, Flynn! | 弗林回来啦 |
[26:24] | – How’s your Tricks – I’m good. Why? | -你不舒服吗 -我很好 怎么了 |
[26:26] | Tricks. It’s an expression. | 你看上去不舒服啊 |
[26:28] | How are you? | 还好吧 |
[26:29] | Why do you gotta treat him like this? | 你们为什么这么对他 |
[26:32] | Why you gotta be like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[26:35] | Why can’t you just talk, even? | 为什么你们就不能坐下来好好谈谈呢 |
[26:36] | Cool down. Okay. Okay. | 冷静点 没事 没事的 |
[26:52] | Out of the mouths of babes, huh? | 终归还是个孩子啊 |
[26:59] | You know, try not to hold it against him. | 尽量不要让这件事影响到他 |
[27:01] | You know, I mean, | 我是说 |
[27:02] | the poor kid, he’s probably just | 这个可怜的孩子 |
[27:05] | dying of curiosity. | 一定是很困惑 |
[27:07] | You know, and I guess it would be | 我觉得困惑与执著 |
[27:09] | natural for him to wonder. | 正是他这个年龄孩子的共性 |
[27:13] | I mean, he’s probably just wondering, you know, | 我想他可能只是想知道 |
[27:14] | – what is it that could have gone so wrong. – Marie. | -到底发生了些什么 -玛丽 |
[27:17] | – that my mother would leave – Marie. | -致使父母离异 -玛丽 |
[27:19] | I can’t help you get through this, Skyler, | 斯凯勒 如果你不跟我讲清楚 |
[27:21] | you know, if you won’t tell me | 沃尔特到底做了些什么 |
[27:23] | – what it is that Walt did. – Well, you know what? | -我无法帮到你的 – 你知道吗 |
[27:25] | I don’t– I don’t remember asking you, all right? | 我不记得曾向你寻求过帮助吧 |
[27:28] | – Well, I think that’s… – So if you want to be supportive, | -我觉得这正是 -如果你真的想帮我 |
[27:30] | the reason you’re stuck. | 你现在发愁的原因 |
[27:31] | You could be supportive without prying, | 求求你就别这么八卦了 |
[27:32] | – that would be really great – Prying, okay. | -那样会更好些 – 八卦 好吧 |
[27:34] | Well, prying’s a strong word, but I don’t– | 八卦这个词很贴切 我确实 |
[27:37] | …helpful. | 是在帮倒忙 |
[27:44] | It’s that… | 你们脑海中 |
[27:47] | voice inside your head. | 回荡的声响 |
[27:50] | It’s that sneaky, rat-bastard, 24/7 voice. | 反反复复 一刻不停 让人抓狂 |
[27:56] | You guys know what I’m talking about. | 你们知道我说的是什么吧 |
[27:57] | That voice that tells you you’re not good enough. | 那个嘲讽你无能的声响 |
[28:01] | Not good enough for what? Not good enough to… | 到底什么无能 |
[28:05] | be what, President of the United States? | 是不够格当美国总统吗 |
[28:06] | Well, okay, so maybe you’re not that good. | 好吧 也许扯得太远了 |
[28:11] | But now are you good enough | 但现在你们是否有 |
[28:14] | to deserve your share of basic human happiness? | 与人分享喜怒哀乐的资格呢 |
[28:17] | Are you good enough to be okay | 你们是否对自己的状况 |
[28:20] | with who and what you are? | 感到满意呢 |
[28:22] | I say yes. | 我想答案是肯定的 |
[28:29] | But it doesn’t matter what I say. | 但是不要管我说了什么 |
[28:31] | It’s your voice, | 那是你们脑海中的声音 |
[28:33] | which means you’re the only one that hears it, | 只有你自己能听得到 |
[28:35] | which means that you’re the only one that can fight it. | 只有你自己才能与之斗争 |
[28:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:39] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[28:41] | We never hear from you. | 从来没听你讲过话 |
[28:44] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[28:45] | You can tell me I’m full of shit. | 如果你认为我讲的全是废话 |
[28:47] | It’s okay. I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[28:49] | Just… Come on. | 但是…说吧 |
[28:51] | Let us in on it. | 给我们讲一讲 |
[29:00] | So, like, what makes you the expert? | 要说什么 你当然什么都懂 |
[29:04] | I don’t think I ever said I was that. | 我好像从来没这么说过 |
[29:07] | Yeah, but you’re the one sitting here, right? | 是啊 但是坐在那里讲话的人是你吧 |
[29:09] | Telling us thus and so, | 对我们说这讲那 |
[29:12] | be happy, forgive yourself, blah, blah, blah. | 要学会快乐生活 要宽恕自己云云 |
[29:17] | Have you ever really hurt anybody? | 但是你伤害过人吗 |
[29:20] | I don’t just mean disappointed your mother or whatever, | 我不是指让你母亲失望之类的事 |
[29:24] | but did you… | 但是… |
[29:28] | ever really… | 你是否真的 |
[29:30] | hurt someone? | 伤害过别人 |
[29:34] | I killed my daughter. | 我害死了自己的女儿 |
[29:42] | It was July 18th… | 那天是7月18日 |
[29:45] | Which is my birthday. | 那是我的生日 |
[29:48] | July 18, 1992. | 1992年的7月18日 |
[29:52] | I was high on cocaine, | 我吸食了大量的可卡因 |
[29:54] | and I was drunk. | 还喝了很多酒 |
[29:56] | Cocaine wasn’t an issue | 可卡因不是诱因 |
[29:57] | because I had bought myself 2 grams | 因为之前那晚 |
[29:59] | the night before as a birthday present. | 我买了2克的可卡因当做自己的生日礼物 |
[30:01] | I had plenty left. | 那晚我还剩好多 |
[30:02] | But I was out of vodka. | 但我喝了太多的伏特加 |
[30:05] | And this is in Portsmouth, Virginia, | 这一切都发生在弗吉尼亚的朴茨茅斯 |
[30:07] | Where instead of selling liquor in the supermarkets, | 那地方的超市里不卖酒 |
[30:10] | they have these ABC stores | 但ABC百货里有卖 |
[30:12] | Which close at 5 p.m. | 可是他们五点就会打烊 |
[30:14] | And right then it was, like, 4:42. | 那时大概四点四十二分 |
[30:19] | So I’m arguing with my wife– | 我在跟我妻子争吵 |
[30:23] | “Come on, go to the ABC for me.” | “求你了 帮我去一趟ABC吧” |
[30:25] | “It’s my birthday.” | “今天是我的生日啊 “ |
[30:27] | “Come on.” | “快点” |
[30:29] | “They’re not gonna sell it to me.” | “他们不会卖酒给我的” |
[30:32] | She’s saying, “No, no.” | 她说”不去 不去” |
[30:36] | So I’m pissed, and the clock is ticking, | 我就很生气 时间不多了 |
[30:39] | so I jump in my truck. | 我就跳上车 |
[30:41] | She’s– | 她 |
[30:43] | my 6-year-old daughter… | 我6岁的女儿 |
[30:47] | She’s playing at the end of the driveway. | 她在车道末端玩耍 |
[30:51] | So… | 于是 |
[30:59] | How do you not hate yourself? | 你怎么不恨你自己呢 |
[31:03] | I did hate myself… for a long time. | 我确实很恨我自己 恨了很长时间 |
[31:07] | But it didn’t stop me from… | 但这并没有阻止我 |
[31:09] | drinking and getting high. | 继续酗酒 继续吸毒 |
[31:12] | It just made it that much worse. | 这只让事情变得更糟 |
[31:16] | Self-hatred, guilt, | 自我憎恶 罪恶感 |
[31:19] | It accomplishes nothing. | 这些成就不了任何事情 |
[31:21] | It just stands in the way. | 它们只能阻碍你 |
[31:25] | Stands in the way of what? | 阻碍你什么呢 |
[31:28] | True change. | 真正的改变 |
[32:00] | Skyler, hi. | 斯凯勒 |
[32:02] | Is this a good time to talk? | 现在方便谈谈么 |
[32:06] | Yeah. Come in, please. | 当然 请进 |
[32:14] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[32:36] | Do you want to start? | 你想开始说吗 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:10] | Why– why are you doing this? | 为… 为什么你要这么做 |
[33:10] | Why are you even thinking this way? | 为什么你会想出这种方式 |
[33:14] | Is it to punish me? | 是为了惩罚我吗 |
[33:15] | I am not punishing you, Walt. | 沃尔特 我不是惩罚你 |
[33:18] | This is punitive is what this is. | 这就是在惩罚我 |
[33:22] | We are happily married. | 我们的婚姻很美满 |
[33:23] | I am happily married. | 我婚后很幸福 |
[33:25] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[33:28] | We’re just– | 我们只是 |
[33:35] | I love you, Skyler, | 斯凯勒 我爱你 |
[33:39] | And I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[33:44] | Would you even consider– | 你可不可以考虑 |
[33:47] | I mean, Jesus! | 我的意思是 天呐 |
[33:49] | You come in here, | 你来我这儿 |
[33:51] | And you wave these papers in my face, | 你把这些纸甩到我面前 |
[33:53] | When there’s a whole other entire side to this thing. | 这件事有着完整的两面 |
[33:58] | There’s your side, and there’s my side. | 一面是你 一面是我 |
[34:00] | And you haven’t heard my side yet. | 而你还没有听过我的解释 |
[34:02] | You haven’t heard any of it at all. | 你甚至还什么都不知道 |
[34:04] | You’re a drug dealer. | 你是个毒品贩子 |
[34:10] | No. What– How– | 不是 什么 你怎么 |
[34:13] | What? | 什么 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:27] | How else could you possibly make that kind of money? | 不然的话怎么解释你会赚那么多钱 |
[34:35] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[34:38] | That Pinkman kid. | 那个叫平克曼的孩子 |
[34:48] | No? | 不是吗 |
[34:52] | Walt Oh, my God, Walt. | 哦 我的天呐 沃尔特 |
[34:57] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
[35:03] | It’s methamphetamine. | 是甲基苯丙胺 |
[35:07] | But I– I’m– | 但我 我是 |
[35:09] | I manufacture. | 我制造 |
[35:10] | I am not a dealer. | 但我不贩卖 |
[35:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:14] | Per se. | 这东西本身 |
[35:16] | It doesn’t mean– | 它并不意味… |
[35:18] | No, Skyler. | 斯凯勒 别这样 |
[35:20] | – Listen to me, Skyler. – No. | -斯凯勒 听我说 -不 |
[35:21] | – Listen. – No. | -听着 -不 |
[35:23] | There are a lot of angles to this, okay? | 这事有很多层面 |
[35:25] | It’s complicated, all right? So please, let’s– | 这很复杂 你明白吗 所以请你 |
[35:27] | Please, let’s just sit back down, | 求你了 我们坐回去 |
[35:30] | and we’ll talk it through. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna make you a deal, Walt. | 沃尔特 我要跟你做笔交易 |
[35:35] | I won’t tell Hank, | 我不会告诉汉克 |
[35:36] | And I won’t tell your children or anybody else. | 我也不会告诉孩子们或任何人 |
[35:40] | Nobody will hear it from me, | 我不会走漏一丝风声 |
[35:42] | But only if you grant me this divorce | 但你要答应我离婚 |
[35:44] | and stay out of our lives. | 并且离我们的生活远远的 |
[35:45] | – No, Skyler. – I mean it. | -斯凯勒别这样 -我是认真的 |
[35:49] | Now let me the hell out of here before I throw up. | 我要赶紧离开这鬼地方 我快吐了 |
[36:28] | Your windshield’s broken. | 你的挡风玻璃碎了 |
[36:33] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:41] | A little friction in the marriage right now. | 我的婚姻正经历一些小挫折 |
[36:45] | Strictly temporary. | 非常短暂的 |
[36:46] | We’re just– | 我们只是 |
[36:48] | Just taking a little break. | 只是需要一些空间 |
[36:52] | Uh, that’s you over there. | 你睡那儿吧 |
[36:57] | Listen, um, money. | 听好了 关于钱的事 |
[37:00] | Saul has got it for you, | 索尔正替你看着呢 |
[37:02] | And so as so as you’re feeling better– | 只要你感觉好点儿了 |
[37:04] | I’m better. | 我很好 |
[37:06] | You’re better. | 你很好 |
[37:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:10] | What? The rehab? It helped? | 什么 那个康复中心 有用吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah. I’m done using. | 恩 我戒掉了 |
[37:18] | That’s excellent. That’s– | 真是太棒了 真是 |
[37:22] | That’s very good, Jesse. | 很好 杰西 |
[37:23] | Boy– very good. | 孩子 很好 |
[37:28] | You know, um… | 你知道… |
[37:32] | in spite of how bad things got, | 不管遇到多么糟糕的情况 |
[37:34] | it really could be looked at | 可以把它当做 |
[37:36] | like a wake-up call for both of us. | 对我们的当头棒喝 |
[37:38] | I mean, you know, just to get our– | 我是说 让我们… |
[37:42] | our lives back together again | 让我们的生活回到原轨 |
[37:45] | and on the straight and narrow. | 循规蹈矩 安分守己 |
[37:51] | You been following this airplane crash? | 你一直在调查飞机失事的事 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:57] | You know it was Jane’s dad | 你知道是珍妮的父亲 |
[38:00] | who accidentally crashed them together? | 是他不经意间让飞机相撞的 |
[38:02] | Because he was so torn up? | 是因为他身心俱惫么 |
[38:04] | Okay, look, let me stop you right there, all right? | 好的 听着 我要打断一下 好吗 |
[38:08] | You are not responsible for this– | 你跟这事没关系 |
[38:10] | not in any way, shape, or form, all right? | 一点关系都没有 好吗 |
[38:13] | Now, I– I am very up-to-date on this thing, | 我…我一直在追踪这件事 |
[38:16] | probably far more than you are, | 也许比你知道的更多 |
[38:18] | and there are– there are many factors at play there. | 在这件事中有很多不确定因素 |
[38:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:23] | For instance, | 比如 |
[38:25] | there’s some sort of collision radar | 也许飞机的防撞雷达 |
[38:28] | on the jet that may not have been working properly. | 失灵了 |
[38:31] | Now, that’s public record. You can look that up. | 这都在公务档案上 你可以查阅一下 |
[38:33] | And the whole system is run on– on 1960s technology. | 整个系统 用的是上世纪60年代的技术 |
[38:37] | No. | 不 |
[38:39] | No, really… | 不 说真的… |
[38:41] | I blame the government. | 我怪罪于政府 |
[38:46] | You either run from things, | 要不逃避 |
[38:48] | or you face them, Mr. White. | 要不就面对 怀特老师 |
[38:50] | And what exactly does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:53] | I learned it in rehab. | 我在康复中心学到的 |
[38:56] | It’s all about accepting who you really are. | 接受最真实的自我 |
[39:01] | I accept who I am. | 我接受我是谁 |
[39:02] | And who are you? | 那么你是谁呢 |
[39:06] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏蛋 |
[39:34] | Is the food to your satisfaction? | 您吃得还满意吗 |
[39:36] | Very much. | 很棒 |
[39:37] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到您 |
[39:43] | May I? | 我可以坐吗 |
[39:51] | I have an offer that I think will be of interest to you. | 有个提议我想你会感兴趣的 |
[39:57] | I actually am not here to– | 实际上我到这儿来不是 |
[40:04] | I’m here because | 我来是因为 |
[40:06] | I owe you the courtesy and respect | 出于礼貌和对您的尊重 |
[40:09] | to tell you this personally. | 我必须来当面讲明 |
[40:15] | I’m done. | 我要收手了 |
[40:18] | It has nothing to do with you personally. | 这个决定和您个人没有任何关系 |
[40:22] | I find you extraordinarily professional, | 我觉得您相当的专业 |
[40:25] | and I appreciate the way you do business. | 而且我很欣赏您做生意的方式 |
[40:27] | I’m just… | 我只是想 |
[40:30] | making a change in my life | 让我的生活有所改变 |
[40:32] | is what it is, and I’m– | 并且 我… |
[40:35] | I’m at some– something of a crossroads. | 我在十字路口彷徨 举足无措 |
[40:39] | It has brought me to a realization. | 渐渐的我意识到 |
[40:47] | I am not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[40:52] | No offense to any people who are. | 亦无意冒犯那些罪犯们 |
[40:55] | But… | 但是 |
[40:59] | This is not me. | 我不是那种人 |
[41:04] | I’d like you to hear my offer, notwithstanding. | 尽管如此 我想让你听听我的提议 |
[41:08] | It won’t change my mind. I’m sorry. | 我不会改变主意的 对不起 |
[41:10] | $3 million. | 三百万美元 |
[41:13] | For three months of your time. | 给你三个月的时间 |
[41:18] | Three months, then out. | 三个月 然后退出 |
[41:27] | 3 million? | 三百万么 |
[41:31] | May I take this as a yes? | 我可以把它当做一个肯定的回答吗 |
[41:43] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[41:45] | I have more money than know how to spend. | 我钱多的都不知道怎么花 |
[41:49] | What I don’t have is my family. | 我所缺少的是家庭 |
[41:54] | The answer is still no. | 回答仍然是不 |
[42:03] | Enjoy your meal. | 慢慢享用 |
[42:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:17] | What the h— is going on in there? | 里面出什么事了 |