Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] Skyler, I’m so… 斯凯勒 我实在是
[00:38] Marie. Oh, Christ, Marie. How… 玛丽 天啊 玛丽 怎样了
[00:43] Oh, God. 天啊
[00:45] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[00:47] Is she beautiful? 她漂亮吗
[00:52] I’m staring at brake lights on the 40. 我现在堵在40号公路上
[00:57] Some accident up ahead. 前方好像出了什么事故
[01:00] Christ. Today of all days, huh? 总算盼到这一天了 是吧
[01:03] Let her rest. I’ll be there as soon as I can. 先让她休息吧 我尽快赶过去
[01:06] Marie, thank you. 玛丽 谢谢你
[01:24] Excuse me. Skyler White? 打扰一下 斯凯勒·怀特哪个房间
[01:26] 307. 307号房
[01:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:40] Skyler, I’m so sorry. I’m just… 斯凯勒 实在抱歉 我
[01:43] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[01:48] Meet your daughter. 来见见你女儿吧
[02:01] Hi, there, girl. 你好啊 小丫头
[02:03] Hi, there, Holly. 你好啊 霍莉
[02:05] Congratulations, Walt. 恭喜你了 沃特
[02:09] Ted. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you here. 泰德 抱歉 我没注意到你在这儿
[02:13] Ted drove me here. Thank God. 泰德开车送我来的 太感谢了
[02:16] I mean, this little bundle of joy of ours 我是说 我俩这次喜得千金
[02:19] Was practically on rails. 还真多亏了泰德
[02:20] Halfway here I thought he was gonna have 半路上的时候我差点觉得
[02:22] To pull over and deliver her himself. 他要停车亲自帮我接生了
[02:26] Then, I’m glad it didn’t come to that. 还好没到那地步
[02:31] Yeah, thanks Ted. 谢谢你 泰德
[02:34] No problem at all. 不用客气
[02:36] Well, let me get out of your way here so you two can, 那我先走吧 让你们俩
[02:39] You three, can be alone, okay? 你们三位 可以独处一会吧
[02:42] Listen, take it easy, Sky. 听着 放松点 斯凯勒
[02:45] I really… I can’t begin to thank you… 我真是 不知道该怎么谢你了
[02:47] Don’t think anything of it. It’s my pleasure. 别这么想 这是我的荣幸
[02:50] Congratulations again. 再次恭喜你们了
[02:52] – Thank you. – She’s beautiful. -谢谢你 -她很漂亮
[02:54] – I’ll talk to you soon. – Okay, Take care. -以后再聊吧 -保重
[02:56] – Bye. – Bye -再见 -再见
[03:07] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[03:08] – Is everything okay? – Everything’s okay. -都还好吧 -都还好
[03:12] I just wish you’d been here. 我只是希望你当时能陪着我
[03:17] Where’s everyone else? 其他人呢
[03:19] Downstairs. 楼下
[03:20] Hank and Marie took Junior for dinner. 汉克和玛丽带小沃特去吃晚饭了
[03:22] He has been such a trooper. 他甚至自告奋勇
[03:24] He even changed his first diaper. 帮忙换了第一块尿布
[03:30] Did he? 真的吗
[03:34] Honey, is there anything that I can do for you? 亲爱的 我能为你做点什么吗
[03:37] Anything at all? 任何事都可以
[03:38] Actually, yes. 当然有
[03:40] I left my overnight bag at home this morning. 早上我把旅行包忘家里了
[03:42] I think you get it in your head, “C-section.” You know? 你应该知道的 破腹产 还记得吗
[03:45] But I’m just so glad the way it all worked out. 我很高兴一切都很顺利
[03:50] Doing it natural instead. 事情来的自然而然
[03:52] It just couldn’t have gone any better. 再没有比这更好的了
[03:54] Good. 好的
[03:59] Let me… go get your things. 那我 去拿你的东西吧
[04:04] And I’ll… get my stuff, too, okay? 顺便也整点东西来 好吗
[04:08] I’ll spend the night. 我在这过夜
[05:44] Dad. 爸爸
[05:46] I was in the shower. 我刚刚在洗澡
[05:50] I overslept. 我睡过头了
[05:53] I’m running late, but I’ll be there. 我要迟到了 但是我会去的
[06:03] Baby, I gotta go. 宝贝 我得走了
[06:23] Somebody broke in. 有人闯进来了
[06:45] Oh, no no no no… 不 不 不 不
[06:47] Come on. 拜托
[06:48] Damn. 该死
[06:53] Oh, God. 天啊
[06:56] Oh, Christ. 我的天
[07:03] This week was tough. 这周真是糟糕
[07:04] Toughest yet. 最糟糕的了
[07:06] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[07:07] I knew this day was coming. 我知道会有这一天
[07:10] – My birthday. – Your re-birthday? -我的生日 -你的重生之日
[07:12] Yeah, and as it got closer, it got worse. 日子越近 情况就越糟
[07:14] I was scared shitless I wouldn’t make it. 我很害怕我做不到
[07:16] I really didn’t think I would. 我确实觉得自己不行
[07:18] Called in sick three days in a row. 连续请了三天病假
[07:20] I know my boss was pissed. 我知道我老板被惹毛了
[07:23] I guess I don’t really care. 我知道自己不在乎
[07:24] I just didn’t want to see anybody. 我只是不想见任何人
[07:26] You guys know how that is. 你们大家知道是怎么回事吧
[07:27] All it’d take is one friend 所需要的一切就是一位朋友
[07:29] And I’d be out ripping and running again. 然后我就可以继续活蹦乱跳了
[07:32] But I made it. I really made it. 但是我做到了 我真的做到了
[07:34] I got one year clean to the day. 我一年没碰了 一直坚持到这一天
[08:00] You look tired. Your eyes are kind of red. 你好像很累 你的眼睛有点发红
[08:02] You getting enough sleep? 睡饱了吗
[08:04] Actually, no. 实际上没有
[08:05] I’m working on this really complex new tat. 我一直在搞一个非常复杂的纹身
[08:10] A guy wants his whole back done up. 那家伙想在他背上纹满
[08:12] Him on his chopper, flames all around. 要有斧头 大量的火焰
[08:14] I keep showing him the design 我一直给他看设计稿
[08:16] And he keeps asking for changes, like, 他一直要求这改那改
[08:18] “Give me more muscles. Give me more flames.” “多弄点肌肉 多弄点火焰”
[08:20] And I’m like, “A, this ain’t the Sistine Chapel. 我就说 “第一 这不是西斯廷教堂
[08:24] “And B, I have enough trouble working around your zits.” “第二 对付你身上的痘痘就已经够麻烦了”
[08:28] I really wish you wouldn’t work at that place. 我真的不愿意你在那种地方工作
[08:30] – You need to avoid those type of… – I know… and I do. -你要少接触那些 -知道了 我会的
[08:38] It’s mostly college kids and airmen from Kirtland. 大多是大学生和科特兰空军基地的飞行员
[08:40] It’s actually really corporate. 基本都是三五成群的来
[08:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:50] So, how’s your job? 你的工作怎么样了
[08:53] Oh, you know. Same old, same old. 老样子 老样子
[08:55] Doing backup training on my days off. 休假日还得做后备训练
[08:57] God, they’re hiring anybody now. 天 他们现在谁都敢招
[08:59] No experience at all. It’s scary. 没经验的都行 太可怕了
[09:06] You seeing anyone? 你最近在谈恋爱吗
[09:13] No, you? 没啊 你呢
[09:14] What about that guy next door? 隔壁那男的怎么回事
[09:17] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:18] Well, he seemed to have some expectation 他似乎很期待
[09:21] Of you introducing me to him. 你介绍我认识他
[09:22] He knows you own the place. 他知道你是房东
[09:27] Dad, he’s our tenant. 爸 他是我们的房客
[09:29] End of story. 仅此而已
[09:30] Why would I get involved with a tenant? 我为什么要跟房客扯上关系
[09:49] Isn’t she beautiful? 她可真美啊
[09:52] I just think she’s the most beautiful baby ever. 我在想她是最最漂亮的小宝宝了
[09:55] And why not? 可不是嘛
[09:57] Good stock. 将来一定是个名门千金
[10:02] I’ll get it. 我去接
[10:05] Hello, hello… 喂 喂
[10:09] Nobody’s there. 挂了
[10:15] Beat ya! 抢到了
[10:17] – Hello. – Hey, man. -喂 -老兄
[10:20] Oh, hi, Carmen. 卡门 你好
[10:21] Just Carmen. 是卡门
[10:23] – Come on. Hurry up. – So you heard? -拜托 快点 -你听说了啊
[10:27] Good news. She’s just so beautiful. 是好消息啊 她真的很漂亮
[10:30] Well, Holly. 名叫霍莉
[10:32] 7 pounds, 3 ounces. 她重七磅三盎司
[10:34] Everybody is doing just fine. 一切都好
[10:37] You junkie imbecile. What are you calling this number for? 你个二百五 打这个号码做什么
[10:40] I am trying to tell you, man. 我告诉你 老兄
[10:42] Last night, somebody broke in my place, yo. 昨晚有人闯进我家里了
[10:45] – I got robbed. – What? -我被抢了 -什么
[10:47] Somebody, they got all of our… 有人 偷走了我们所有的
[10:49] Our stuff. 所有的东西
[10:52] All of it. 一点不剩
[10:55] You get me, Mr. White? 懂了没 怀特先生
[10:58] The blue stuff. It’s, like, uncanny. 那些冰毒 太离奇了
[11:00] They knew exactly where to look! 他们知道具体位置
[11:03] I mean, say something, man! 你吱一声啊 老兄
[11:04] Yell at me or something! Come on! Mr.White. 吼几句啊 拜托 怀特先生
[11:11] God! 天啊
[11:28] Hank, come on! People are starving to death out here! 汉克 快点 大伙都快饿死了
[11:31] All right, all right. Had to get a beer. 好啦好啦 啤酒可不能少啊
[11:35] All right, guys. Here we go. 好了 开始吧
[11:36] We got mild, medium and muy caliente. 有不辣 微辣和超辣的
[11:41] I got dibs on the breast. 我要吃胸部的肉
[11:43] Los Pollos Hermanos? 洛博罗炸鸡馆
[11:44] Yeah, seriously. You gotta try it. 是啊 你尝尝
[11:46] This joint gives KFC a run for their money. 这家店抢了肯德基不少生意
[11:50] That baby’s hungry. 小宝宝饿了哦
[11:52] Give me that baby. 把宝宝给我
[11:54] Aw, sweetie, here. 来 小甜心
[11:58] Come on. Jeez, Sky. Not at the table. We’re eating. 拜托 斯凯勒 不要再在餐桌旁吧 吃东西在呢
[12:02] Hank, it’s only a breast. 汉克 不就是乳房吗
[12:04] – It’s my sister-in-law’s breast. – You are so provincial. -是我嫂子的乳房 -你真封建啊你
[12:09] Remember the day 你还记得那天
[12:10] When you were talking to me about child-proofing? 我们谈论关于孩子防护的问题吗
[12:13] What are you thinking? A fence or a cover? 你怎么看 用围栏还是棚子
[12:16] Actually, I was thinking more of an alarm system. 我还是觉得用警报系统比较好
[12:20] They’ve got these new systems out there, 现在有套新的系统
[12:23] “sonar systems” that would… 声纳系统可以做到
[12:24] Anything falls into it, it sets the alarm off. 只要有东西进入 警报就会响起
[12:28] That sounds expensive. 听起来很贵吧
[12:30] Well, yeah, but… for the baby, I mean… 嗯 也是 不过 为了宝宝
[12:35] Why don’t… 为什么不
[12:37] Why don’t you let Marie and I get that for you guys? 为什么不让我和玛丽买台送你们呢
[12:39] Absolutely. 对啊
[12:40] No, no, thank you 不用 你的好意心领了
[12:42] No, please. I’ll be back at work soon. 不用了 我马上就上班了
[12:45] We’ll take care of it. 我们会想办法的
[12:46] Back at work soon? 马上就上班
[12:49] Since you’re scheduled for surgery, I just thought 因为你要做手术嘛 所以我想
[12:52] It might be a good idea to have some money coming in. 多赚点钱是好事
[12:59] Skyler, we need to think about what’s best for the baby. 斯凯勒 我们得为宝宝多考虑一下
[13:02] And I think having her mother around 我觉得她妈妈应该
[13:04] For at least the first few years… 前几年都呆在宝宝身边
[13:08] Money-wise, we’ll manage. I promise you that. 至于钱 我们会想办法 我保证
[13:12] What? 怎么
[13:13] You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s? 你们在车库里印钞票
[13:15] I wish. 我希望如此
[13:17] Mom’s even talking about me getting a job. 妈妈还说让我找个工作
[13:19] That’s right. Everybody pitches in. 对 人人参与
[13:24] Why don’t we ever get Chinese? 为什么不吃一次中国菜
[13:34] I’ll get her. 我来
[13:36] I’ll get her. 我来
[13:48] Good girl. 乖宝宝
[13:50] That’s a good girl. 真是乖宝宝
[13:52] My little girl, huh? 我的小宝贝
[14:08] Do you want to see something? 想看看什么吗
[14:11] Come here. 来
[14:14] Oh. I know, I know. 我知道我知道
[14:31] You want to see what your daddy did for you? 你想看看爸爸给你准备了什么
[14:36] Let me show you. 我带你看看
[14:39] Here. Come here. 这儿 过来
[14:44] Want to see? 想看吗
[14:58] That’s right. 就是这个了
[15:01] Daddy did that. 爸爸挣得
[15:09] Daddy did that for you. 爸爸为你挣得
[15:22] This place looks exactly the same. 这地方看起来没什么变化
[15:25] Why don’t you have computers and shit? 你为什么不用电脑啥的呢
[15:26] It’s the 20th century. 现在又不是20世纪
[15:29] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这搞什么鬼
[15:31] You took the stash! 是你把东西拿跑了
[15:32] I heard all those phone messages and I figured it out. 我听了所有的电话留言 终于搞明白了
[15:35] You figured it out? Congratulations, Einstein. 你搞明白了 恭喜啊 爱因斯坦
[15:38] You left me to freak out all day long, 你让我着急了一整天
[15:40] Like I dropped the ball! And you were the one who took it! 像是我失职了一样 结果却是你干的好事
[15:43] Shut up. 闭嘴
[15:46] You lower your voice. 你小点声
[15:53] “Like” you dropped the ball? “像是”你失职了
[15:55] When have you ever not dropped the ball, Jesse? 你什么时候没失过职 杰西
[15:59] Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was. 你脑子里别成天尽想些那什么
[16:02] What was that? 那什么
[16:04] Heroin? 海洛因
[16:07] Jesus. 天
[16:09] I was on my day off. What I do on my day off… 我那天休息 我只在休息时吸
[16:11] Day off? We were on-call, you junkie. 休息 我们可是随时待命 你这瘾君子
[16:14] On-call for the biggest deal of our lives. 对于这笔大买卖更是要随时待命
[16:16] And I just managed to pull it off by 而且还是我拼了老命
[16:18] The skin of my teeth, no thanks to you. 侥幸才争取来的 并非你的帮助
[16:19] You made me miss the birth of my daughter. 你让我错过了我女儿的出生
[16:26] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[16:31] How much? 多少
[16:33] How much what? 什么多少
[16:34] How much did you get for the deal? 这笔你赚了多少
[16:40] 1.2 million. 120万
[16:43] 600,000 each. 对半分
[16:45] 480,000. 你拿48万
[16:47] Saul’s cut is 20%. 索尔要提百分之二十
[16:51] So, where’s my money? 那 我的钱呢
[16:55] What? 怎么了
[16:58] You are joking, right? 你开玩笑吧
[17:02] If I gave you that money, 要是我给了你那些钱
[17:05] you would be dead inside of a week. 你一星期内就得死
[17:10] Look, I’m off the heroin. 听着 我早就不沾海洛因了
[17:12] I didn’t even like it anyway. It made me sick. 瞧都瞧不上眼 看着就恶心
[17:15] And the… And the meth. 还有 还有冰毒
[17:18] You know, I can take it or leave it. 对于我来说可有可无
[17:21] I’m clean, Mr. White. 我已经不吸了 怀特先生
[17:24] For real. 真的
[17:37] Prove it. 证明给我看
[17:39] Pee in that. 用这个取尿样
[17:40] – How gay are you? Seriously. – Pee in it. -你是幸灾乐祸吗 -快取尿样
[17:43] They’re selling testing kits at the drug stores. 现在药店里有卖毒品检测套装
[17:46] If you are clean, I will give you every last dime. 你要是真不吸了 我就给你钱
[17:50] No, huh? 不干
[17:53] Well, I guess, until then, 我猜 你以后
[17:54] You’ll just have to depend on 得依靠
[17:56] The kindness of strangers to get high. 某个陌生人的怜悯来爽一下了
[17:59] That and your little junkie girlfriend. 包括你的小女友
[18:29] Not on her tummy, Walt. 别让她趴着睡 沃特
[18:31] I’m not putting her on her tummy. 我没让她趴着睡
[18:34] I’ll put her on her side. Do you want to hold her back? 我想让她侧着 你扶着她的背吧
[18:39] Just in case she decides to do a little spit-up, 怕她万一要吐奶
[18:41] I’ll roll up a nice clean towel like this and put it under. 我来卷一条毛巾垫在下面
[18:47] Hammacher Schlemmer makes a proper one of those. 哈马克施莱默公司有这类产品
[18:50] It’s hypo-allergenic. 是低过敏的
[18:53] I think a towel will do. 我想毛巾就够了
[18:58] What is it? 怎么了
[19:01] Your son. 你儿子
[19:02] He’s just unbelievable. Come see what he did. 真是不可思议 来看看他的杰作
[19:11] I told you it’s not ready yet. 跟你说过还没弄好嘛
[19:13] Honey, just show it to them. 亲爱的 给他们看看吧
[19:34] My God, son. That’s wonderful. 天啊 儿子 太棒了
[19:39] This is beautiful. 做的太漂亮了
[19:42] SaveWalterWhite.com. SaveWalterWhite.com [救助沃尔特怀特.com]
[19:46] Well, I, for one, am telling everybody. 我呢 准备告诉所有人
[19:50] Wait a minute. 等等
[19:51] You’re not asking for money, are you, son? 你不会是在要钱吧 儿子
[19:54] That’s the whole idea. 就是这个意思啊
[19:56] Louis helped me set up a PayPal account and everything. 路易斯帮忙申请了一个贝宝支付账户
[20:00] But we can’t ask for money. 我们不能要钱啊
[20:10] I appreciate it. I really do. 我很感动 真的
[20:19] This was all his idea. 这主意全是他自己想的
[20:20] He worked so hard on it. 他做的可用心了
[20:23] Just let him help. 就让他帮帮忙吧
[20:26] You can’t ask him to take it down. 你不能让他放弃吧
[20:29] It’ll crush him. 那对他可是个打击
[20:31] It’s charity. 这可是施舍
[20:35] Why do you say that like it’s some sort of dirty word? 你为什么把它说得这么不光彩
[20:50] This is insane. 这太荒唐了
[20:52] I have so much cash on-hand 我手头有不少现金
[20:54] That I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale. 我还得用浴室的秤来称重
[20:57] And yet, I can’t spend it. I can’t tell my family about it. 但是 却花不了 也不能告诉家人有这笔钱
[21:01] All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy. 所有人都觉得我濒临破产
[21:06] It’s insane. 太荒唐了
[21:08] Well, I guess that’s why gangsters had molls. 我猜这就是为什么强盗们都养情妇
[21:11] What? 什么
[21:13] Gun molls. 就是女同伙
[21:14] Haven’t you ever seen “White Heat” 你没看过《白热杀机》吗
[21:17] I’ve seen “White Heat”, but I don’t see how that pertains. 看过 跟这有什么关系
[21:21] Maybe you need a moll more than you need a wife 或许你更需要一个情妇 而不是一个
[21:23] Who you can’t trust with your secrets. 不能分享你秘密的妻子
[21:26] What good is money that doesn’t spend? 花不出去的钱还能叫钱吗
[21:28] If a tree falls in the forest… 要是一片叶子落进丛林中
[21:30] You get the point. 你应该懂了吧
[21:31] So communicating is out? 沟通是不可行的吗
[21:35] Out. 不可行
[21:36] Well, let’s see. What else is there? 我想想 还有没有别的办法
[21:38] There’s always, “Hey, I found a big bag of money 总是可以说 “我在铁路下面”
[21:40] “Down by the railroad tracks.” “发现一大袋钱”
[21:43] Works for me. 对我管用
[21:46] Uncle Murray. 默里叔叔
[21:50] “Oh, many is the happy memory “默里叔叔把我放在膝盖上跳啊跳
[21:52] Of Uncle Murray bouncing me on his knee. 是那么美好的回忆
[21:54] “We lost track of the old pervert years ago, “我们过去都忘记了那老家伙
[21:57] “But what do you know? He kicked it and left me millions.” “但是你知道吗 他不计前嫌 给了我一百万
[22:00] It cannot be blind luck or some 肯定不会是纯粹的运气或者
[22:03] Imaginary relative who saves us. 假想中的亲戚帮忙
[22:06] I earned that money, me. 是我赚来的钱
[22:09] And now my son created his own website… 现在我儿子建了他自己的网站
[22:11] “SaveWalterWhite.com…” Soliciting anonymous donations. “SaveWalterWhite.com” 四处请求匿名捐赠
[22:15] Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? 你知不知道我是什么感受
[22:23] Yeah, look at that. It’s got PayPal and everything. 看看 还有贝宝
[22:27] Cyber-begging. That’s all that is. 网络乞讨 我就是这么想的
[22:30] Just rattling a little tin cup to the entire world. 向全世界伸手要钱
[22:33] Yeah, there’s no deep-seated issues there. 也没有更深层次的含义
[22:37] I’m looking at the answer here. It’s staring me in the face. 我已经看到答案了 它正在我眼前晃悠呢
[22:40] – Do I have to spell it out for you? – No, I know. -要我一字一句说出来吗 -不用 我知道
[22:42] You’re thinking that I should be funneling my money 你想让我把钱
[22:45] Into my son’s website, but absolutely not, no. 全打到我儿子的网站上去 这样绝对不行
[22:48] I am not going to have my family think that some 我可不想让我家人觉得
[22:50] Mystery benefactor saved us. 有一些什么神秘人在资助我们
[22:53] Not some mystery benefactor, singular. 不是一些神秘人 就一个
[22:56] That would raise too many questions. 那样的话问题就多起来了
[22:58] However… stay with me here… 不管怎样 跟我一起呆着
[23:01] Zombies. 僵尸 [受他人控制的远程电脑]
[23:04] I got a guy who knows this guy 我朋友的朋友认识个人
[23:05] who knows this Rain Man type. 属于”雨人”类型
[23:07] He lives with his mother in her basement in Belarus. 他在白俄罗斯 跟她妈妈住在地下室里
[23:11] So good luck extraditing his fat Russian ass. 把他引渡回来时大有好处的
[23:14] Wait. 等等
[23:15] He’s a hacker-cracker extraordinaire. 他可是个顶级黑客
[23:18] This guy can hijack random desktops 这人可以操纵世界上任意一台个人电脑
[23:21] All around the world, 把它们变成僵尸
[23:23] Turn them into zombies that do his bidding. 然后用来捐款
[23:24] For instance, 比如说
[23:26] He can make it so, 20 or 30,000 他可以选择捐20块或者三万块
[23:29] Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada. 从全美以及加拿大来的小笔捐款
[23:33] 10, 20, 50 bucks a pop, 10块 20块 50块积少成多
[23:35] All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable, 做的干净利落 不留痕迹
[23:38] From the good-hearted people of the world 来自全世界的热心人士
[23:40] To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint. 向沃特先生倾囊相助 帮他与癌症抗争
[23:45] I’m getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. 我想着就振奋人心啊
[23:52] He’s an asshole, that’s what. Always judging me. 他是个混蛋 就这样 总是对我指手画脚
[23:58] Not too much. 不要太多
[24:00] I mean, like… like, who’s he, right? 我说 他算什么啊
[24:02] I mean, first off, I taught him. 我说 起码是我带他入行的
[24:05] He’s always acting like I’m his indentured servant. 他老搞得我像是他的契约仆人一样
[24:19] Now the cotton. 用棉签
[24:27] Needle? 用针
[24:30] – I don’t understand why you need him. – Exactly. -我不明白你为什么还需要他 -对
[24:34] My point exactly. 我就这意思
[24:47] Flat against your skin so it doesn’t wiggle around too much. 直直的打进去 这样针就不会乱动
[24:55] How much does he owe you, anyway? 他欠你多少
[25:01] Well, hell, I’d be mad, too, if somebody owed me 500 bucks. 妈的 要是有人欠我500块我也要气死了
[25:05] No,no… 不是不是
[25:08] 480,000. 是四十八万
[25:11] What? 什么
[25:15] What? 什么
[25:17] Thousand. 万
[25:20] Not on your back, baby. In case you throw up. 不要仰着睡 怕万一要吐
[25:23] On your side. Sleep on your side. 侧着睡 侧着睡
[25:36] She’s all like, 她就像在说
[25:38] “Don’t preach to me.” “别唠叨了”
[25:39] And I’m like, “Baby, I’m not preaching to you. 我就说 “宝贝 我没唠叨啊”
[25:41] “I’m talking about basic survival, you know? “我在告诉你基本的生存技能 懂吗
[25:44] “I’m conversing about life and death.” “我在教你认识生命与死亡
[25:47] I mean, this here, what we’ve been doing… 我是说 我们所要做的就是来这儿
[25:50] Hell, Becky knows. 见鬼 贝吉知道
[25:58] Dad? 老爸
[26:00] I overslept. I’m on my way. 我睡过了 马上过来
[26:16] Dad? 老爸
[26:19] Dad, wait. 老爸 等等
[26:21] It’s not what it looks like. 不是这样的
[26:28] Dad, just wait. Let me talk to you for one second. 老爸 等等 我们谈谈行吗
[26:33] Come on! 求您了
[26:42] Stop it! Don’t touch him, Dad! 别 别碰他 老爸
[26:45] – Son of a bitch. – Dad, let him go! -混蛋 -老爸 放手
[26:51] Get away from me, man. Back off. 离我远点 走开
[26:54] – Back off! – Everybody just calm down! -后退 -大家冷静一点行吗
[26:57] What’s with you, yo? 你搞什么鬼啊你
[26:58] ‘Cause I’ll seriously bust you up. 小心我一棍子砸扁你
[27:00] You miserable little smackhead. 你个恶心的瘾君子
[27:02] – Get the hell out! – Hey, I pay my rent, bitch! -滚出去 -我可是付房租的 贱人
[27:05] I got civil rights! 我有公民权利
[27:08] Jesse, come on. Please, no. Come on. 杰西 拜托 别 拜托
[27:11] I pay my rent. 我自己付房租
[27:15] You’re going back to rehab. Today. Now. 你回戒毒所去 现在就去
[27:18] Look, as it so happens, we were just… 既然已经这样了 我们就
[27:20] We were just talking about that and… 好好谈谈吧
[27:23] And I was gonna tell you, okay? If you would just let me. 要是你给我机会的话 我是准备告诉你的
[27:26] 18 months. 18个月了
[27:27] You have been clean for 18 months, Jane. 你都18个月没沾毒品了 珍妮
[27:29] Why? Why do you do it? 为什么 你为什么这么做
[27:32] I backslid, okay? 我又堕落了 行吗
[27:35] Like, what? 这又怎样
[27:36] What, you think I’m proud of this? 你觉得我引以为豪吗
[27:38] Like, I do it on purpose? 觉得我是故意要这么做吗
[27:41] Lying to me, 对我撒谎
[27:42] Shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser! 还跟这种败类同居鬼混
[27:45] It takes one to know one! 你这副德性也好不到哪里去
[27:47] His name is Jesse, 他叫杰西
[27:47] And you don’t know the first thing about him. 你不了解他
[27:50] We talk about rehab every night. It’s his idea. 我们每天晚上都聊戒毒的事 是他的主意
[27:53] You talk about rehab? Well, gee, isn’t that wonderful? 你们讨论戒毒 天 真乖啊你们
[27:56] Thank you for not being judgmental 24 hours a day. 感谢你没有24小时管着我
[28:01] ‘Cause that’s exactly what I need, to be judged all the time! 因为那就是我需要的 时刻有人关心
[28:08] You know what you need? I’ll tell you exactly. 你知道你需要什么吗 我来告诉你
[28:10] What are you doing? 你干嘛
[28:12] – What are you doing? – I am calling the police. -你干嘛啊 -我要报警
[28:16] Come on! 拜托
[28:18] Dad, don’t. 老爸 别啊
[28:19] I have tried ten years of love and understanding. 我花了十年时间来关爱和理解你
[28:23] Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell. 但是最终的结果或许是你在监狱中度过余生
[28:27] I would like to report drug use in a building that I own. 我要报告一起吸毒事件 就在我的房子里
[28:32] – No. It’s on-going. – Daddy. -不对 正在进行 -爸爸
[28:34] It’s illegal activity. I’d like to talk to somebody. 这是非法活动 我要跟相关人员报告
[28:37] – Would you connect me, please? – Fine, we’ll go to rehab. -你帮我转接一下 -行 行 我去戒毒中心
[28:39] I could care less about him going to rehab. 他去不去我不管
[28:42] – I want you in rehab. – Okay. I’ll go first thing tomorrow. -我要你去 -行 我明天一大早就去
[28:44] Not tomorrow. Today. 明天不行 就今天
[28:46] I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper. 我要请假 退订报纸
[28:49] The last time I went to rehab, all my houseplants died 上次我去戒毒中心 家里所有的花草都死了
[28:52] Because you didn’t water them, so… 你又不给它们浇水
[28:58] Please? 求您了
[29:00] I’ll go. 我会去的
[29:04] Tomorrow. 就明天
[29:12] I’m sorry. I made a mistake. 对不起 我搞错了
[29:19] Tomorrow. 就明天
[29:39] You meant all that? 你来真的
[29:42] I don’t know. 不晓得
[29:45] I just think if we had enough money, 我只是觉得要是我们有足够的钱
[29:48] nobody could make us do anything. 没人可以逼我们做任何事
[30:20] Just let it ring. 别去接了
[30:22] No, I’m gonna go see who it is. 我去看看是谁
[30:26] It’s okay, Holly. 没事的 霍莉
[30:32] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[30:33] But I’m sure he’d be glad to, write some… 但是我相信他会乐意写的
[30:37] Actually, here he is right now. So hold on a second. 他现在在旁边 稍等
[30:42] – What? – It’s one of your… -怎么了 -是你的
[30:44] One of your old students. 你的一位学生
[30:45] He wants a letter of recommendation. 他想让你写一封推荐信
[30:52] Honey, I think the baby is getting hungry. 亲爱的 我觉得宝宝好像饿了
[30:56] -This is Walter White. -Hello,Walter White -沃特·怀特 请讲 -你好 怀特先生
[31:03] I’m sorry. I’m having a little trouble recalling… 抱歉 我记忆力有点差
[31:06] It’s Jane. 是珍妮
[31:08] You know, of Jesse and Jane. 杰西和珍妮
[31:10] Jesse’s “junkie girlfriend.” 杰西的”小女友”
[31:11] Of course. It really has been a long time. 当然了 很久以前的事了
[31:17] Get somewhere you can talk. 快找个你能讲话的地方
[31:18] Sure. Yes. 好的 行
[31:20] I am looking into that as we speak. 我在想办法
[31:26] How the hell did you get this number? 你怎么搞到这个号码的
[31:27] Did Jesse give it to you? 杰西给你的吗
[31:29] All Jesse wants is what’s coming to him. 杰西只要他的那一份
[31:32] No more, no less. 仅此而已 再无其他
[31:34] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[31:36] 480,000. 四十八万块
[31:41] He told you about the money. 他告诉你钱的事了
[31:43] He told me everything. 他全都告诉我了
[31:49] So, what is this? 那又怎么样
[31:54] Some kind of blackmail or something? 是勒索还是什么
[31:56] This is me telling you to do right by 我就是告诉你别瞧不起杰西
[31:58] Jesse and bring him what you owe him. 然后把你欠他的都给他
[32:00] I don’t call that blackmail. 我不管这叫勒索
[32:02] I call that you getting off your ass, 叫作认清你自己的嘴脸
[32:03] And being a decent human being. 活的像个个人样
[32:05] Well, I call it blackmail. 我管这叫勒索
[32:07] Dialing my number. Talking to my wife. 打我家电话 跟我老婆说话
[32:11] And what’s your end of this? 你想怎样
[32:13] How much heroin does a half a million dollars buy? 几十万块可以买多少海洛因
[32:17] For your information, 我告诉你
[32:19] I am holding Jesse’s money for him, 我是为杰西保管他的钱
[32:21] he will receive every last dollar of it. 他一分钱都不会少的
[32:23] He will… not you… at a time when I see fit. 是给他 不是你 要等到时机成熟的时候
[32:26] But I will not contribute to his overdose. 我绝不会让他变本加厉的吸毒的
[32:29] Now, you tell him, if he gets clean… 你跟他讲 要是他戒了毒
[32:32] – If you both get clean… – You know what? -是你俩都戒了毒 -告诉你
[32:34] I take that back. This is blackmail. 我收回刚刚说的 这就是勒索
[32:36] Because what I know about you… 以我对你的了解
[32:38] High school teacher turned drug dealer 高中教师堕落成毒贩
[32:39] With a brother-in-law in the DEA… 妹夫的居然就还在缉毒局
[32:41] That’d make one hell of a story. 这可真有戏剧性啊
[32:43] National news, I’ll bet. 我打赌 会成为全国新闻
[32:46] Do right by Jesse tonight 今晚就跟杰西两清
[32:48] Or I will burn you to the ground. 要不然我灭了你
[32:59] Shit. 妈的
[33:03] He’s a high school teacher. 他就是个高中老师
[33:04] What’s he gonna do? Give you a B-minus? 他能怎么样 给你个B减
[33:06] Send you outside to clap the erasers? 把你留下来洗黑板擦
[33:11] You wouldn’t really go to the cops, would you? 你不会真的去警察那里吧
[33:15] We won’t have to. He’ll pay. 不用 他会给钱的
[33:19] What if he doesn’t? 要是他不给呢
[33:20] Jesse, it’s your money. 杰西 这是你该得的钱
[33:22] You’re in the right here. He’s in the wrong. 你是清白的 他才是十恶不赦呢
[33:24] He’s not stupid. He’ll pay. 他不笨 会给钱的
[33:31] What is it, really? 怎么回事
[33:33] You don’t want your half a million dollars? 你不想要这么一大笔钱了吗
[33:36] You wanna renounce your earthly possessions and become a monk? 你打算看破红尘削发为僧吗
[33:41] It’s just, I’m not the kind of dude who rolls. 只是 我不是那种趁火打劫的人
[33:45] And by extension, neither are you. 再说 你也不是这样的人
[33:54] I mean, he’s my partner. 我是说 他是我搭档
[34:00] I’m your partner. 我才是你搭档
[34:20] Close your eyes and go to sleep. 闭上眼睛 睡吧
[34:35] If that mockingbird won’t sing 要是嘲鸟不歌唱
[34:38] Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring 妈妈就给你买钻石指环
[34:42] If that diamond ring turns brass. 要是钻石指环变成铜
[34:46] Mama’s gonna buy you a looking glass 妈妈就给你买小镜子
[34:50] So hush, little baby Don’t you cry 安静安静 宝宝别哭泣
[34:54] Daddy loves you and so do I 爸爸和我都爱你
[35:14] She’s finally asleep. 她终于睡着了
[35:22] What are you doing? Learning about elephants? 你在干什么 研究大象吗
[35:36] Honey, we’re out of diapers. Would you mind going out? 亲爱的 尿布用完了 你能出去买一下吗
[36:19] Jesse. 给杰西的
[36:21] Not you. 不是给你的
[36:36] Nice job wearing the pants. 你翅膀硬了啊
[36:45] How do I know she’ll keep quiet? 我怎么知道她会缄口不言
[36:48] I guess you don’t. 你不必担心
[36:53] You’ll never hear from either of us again. 你不会再收到到我们的任何消息了
[36:58] You’re not seeing straight, Jesse. 你没看到真相 杰西
[37:02] You are making a mistake. 你在犯错误
[37:19] – Do you know what this is? – It’s a whole lot of cheddar. -你知道这是什么吗 -一大堆干酪
[37:22] This is freedom. 这是自由
[37:24] This is saying, “I can go anywhere I want. 这就是说 我们可以想去哪去哪
[37:27] “I can be anybody.” 我无所不能
[37:30] What do you want to be? 你想成为怎样的人
[37:32] Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia? 你想去哪 南美 欧洲 澳洲
[37:35] Is New Zealand part of Australia? 新西兰是澳洲的吗
[37:37] New Zealand is New Zealand. 新西兰就是新西兰
[37:39] Right on. 对啊
[37:40] New Zealand. That’s where they made “Lord of the Rings” 新西兰 就是”指环王”的拍摄地
[37:43] I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. 我们干脆搬到那里去 你搞你的艺术创作
[37:46] Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit 行吗 你可以画当地的城堡之类的
[37:49] And I can be a bush pilot. 我可以做探险飞行员
[37:52] New Zealand. I can get behind that. 新西兰 可以啊
[37:54] But I guess I’m good anywhere as long as it’s the two of us. 我觉得只要我俩在一起 去哪里都好
[38:06] But first we gotta get clean. 我们得先戒毒
[38:08] And not because anybody’s telling us to. 并不是因为有谁逼我们这么做
[38:10] We do this for us, right? 是为咱俩好 懂吗
[38:13] Absolutely. 当然了
[38:14] – For us. – All this here… -为咱俩 -所有这些
[38:16] We’re not gonna just shoot this up our arms. 我们再也不往胳膊里打这些东西了
[38:18] We’re not. 绝不
[38:19] Hell, no. 不
[38:21] We’re better than that. 我们是好人
[38:22] We’re way better than that. I say… 我们是大好人了 现在
[38:25] I say we flush what we’ve got left and we start tonight. 我们把剩下的冲走 然后今晚就出发
[38:32] We can do that. 可以
[38:35] Definitely. 当然了
[38:41] Excuse me. 抱歉
[38:51] What can I get you? 需要什么吗
[38:54] Give me a Fat Tire draft, please. 给我一杯比利时黑啤[新比利时酒厂著名产品]
[39:03] Damn it. 该死
[39:07] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[39:10] No. I don’t know what to tell you. 真不知道该怎么跟你说
[39:12] Three stores I’ve been to so far, 我去了三家商店
[39:14] And not one of them have it in stock. 每家都没货
[39:18] Do they have to be diapers for newborns? 尿布又不是必备商品
[39:21] What if we went up a size and just kind of… 我们看能否加大个尺码 只是
[39:24] All right. No, I understand. 行 行 我懂了
[39:27] All right. I’ll just… I’ll just keep looking. 行 我再去找找
[39:30] I’m pulling into Wal-Mart now, so… 我正在往沃尔玛去
[39:42] Well played. 演得真好
[39:54] They found water on Mars. 他们在火星上发现了水
[39:58] They have indeed. 确实是这样
[39:59] Don’t exactly know what to do with that information, 但是却不知道如何利用这个信息
[40:01] but God bless them, they found it. 但是上帝保佑 他们发现了
[40:08] Actually, they 实际上 他们
[40:09] Theoretically can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen 理论上可以从氧气中分离出氢气
[40:13] And process that into providing fuel for man’s space flights. 然后用于飞船的燃料
[40:18] Ostensibly turning Mars into a giant gas station. 从表面上将火星变成加油站
[40:22] So, it’s a… 那么
[40:26] We live in an amazing time. 我们生活在一个新奇的时代
[40:29] To water on Mars. 为火星上的水干杯
[40:32] To water on Mars. 为火星上的水干杯
[40:37] So, what’d you have? 你的孩子怎么样
[40:38] Girl or boy? 女孩还是男孩
[40:41] A little girl. 是个女孩
[40:43] That’s nice. 不错啊
[40:44] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[40:46] I have a daughter. 我有个女儿
[40:49] How old? 多大了
[40:51] Old enough to know better. 长很大了
[40:53] 27 next month. 下个月就27岁
[40:57] You have other kids? 有其他孩子吗
[41:00] Just the one. 只有这一个
[41:02] I’ve got a 16-year-old boy. 我还有个16岁的儿子
[41:05] Well, he’s almost 16. 快16岁了
[41:09] There’s a spread. 现在孩子长得快啊
[41:12] But he helps out, though. 他挺能帮忙的
[41:14] He’s even changing some diapers now, so… 现在他都可以帮忙换尿布了
[41:17] It’s more than I managed to do when I was his age. 比我那时要能干多了
[41:21] Kids today grow up faster, I think. 孩子们如今成长起来可快了 我觉得
[41:25] Maybe so. 可能是吧
[41:29] So, any advice? 那么有没有什么建议呢
[41:31] Having a daughter. 养女儿这方面的
[41:33] Any advice? 有什么建议
[41:36] Not really. 没什么特别的
[41:37] Just love them. 就要爱他们
[41:39] Just… 就
[41:40] I mean, they… 我是说 他们
[41:42] They are who they are. 他们拥有属于自己的权利
[41:48] I’ve got this… nephew. 我有个 外甥
[41:55] This nephew who is… I mean, he’s an adult. 这个外甥 我是说 他是成年人了
[42:00] But you can’t infantilize them, 但是你还是不能放任他们
[42:03] you can’t live their life for them. 你也不能掌控他们的生活
[42:06] But still, I mean, there is that frustration. 但仍会有不愉快的事
[42:12] God, that frustration that goes along with, 天 从小到大总有这种不愉快的事
[42:15] “Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know “是的 事实就是 我很了解
[42:17] What is best for you, so listen.” 你该做什么 所以你听好”
[42:21] But of course, they don’t. 但是当然了 他们可不这么想
[42:26] What do you do with someone like that? 你遇到这种情况怎么处理呢
[42:29] Family. 家人
[42:35] Family. 家人
[42:37] You can’t give up on them. Never. 你绝对不能抛弃你的家人 绝对不能
[42:41] I mean, what else is there? 除此之外 你就身无他物了
[43:31] It’s me! 是我
[43:39] I just want to talk. 我只是想谈谈
[44:49] Wake up. 醒醒
[44:51] Wake up. 快醒醒
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme