Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] What’s up? 怎么了
[01:07] What you need? 要买什么吗
[01:11] Yo, you buying, or are you just stopping to envy? 是买货还是停下来看我好看啊
[01:19] Punk bitches. 这帮傻逼
[02:02] Please leave your message for 505-1275223. 本机号码505-1275223请留言
[02:08] Record your message after the tone.To send a numeric page… 请在提示音声后留言 发信息请拨…
[02:11] Bounce, little man. 闪开 小鬼
[02:12] Yo,Skinny, I’m up on 2nd and Hazeltine, 瘦子 我现在在第二大道和黑兹尔坦路交叉口
[02:14] Getting eyeballed hard. 被人盯上了
[02:16] I got a bad feeling, man.I need some backup. 有点不对劲 兄弟 快来帮我
[02:18] Get your ass up here now. 尽快赶来
[02:24] What’s that thing in your ear? 你耳朵上那是啥
[02:25] What did I say? Get out of here! 我怎么跟你说的 闪开
[02:28] What are you waiting for? Go! 还在瞎磨蹭什么 快走
[03:38] We’ve made such headway with your treatments 治疗已经初见成效
[03:40] That now it’s time we talked about sealing the deal. 是时候讨论下接下来的治疗计划了
[03:43] Absolutely. 当然
[03:45] As you know, 你们知道的
[03:46] My initial diagnosis was that your cancer was inoperable. 最初的诊断是说你的癌症不适于手术
[03:51] That may no longer be the case. 现在情况不一样了
[03:54] We think now that a lobectomy may be a viable option. 我们认为目前来说肺叶切除手术是可取之选
[03:58] Maybe a pretty good option. 也许还是个非常不错的选择
[04:01] Dr. Bravenec is one of the few surgeons in the country 布冯尼克医生是国内为数不多的
[04:03] Performing lobectomies after full-dosage radiation. 能实施全剂量放疗后肺叶切除术的医生之一
[04:06] He’s got a good track record. 且手术成功率很高
[04:09] Pretty good. 成功率颇高
[04:11] It sounds… 听上去
[04:14] Aggressive. 很不错
[04:16] Yes. Very much so. 对 正是这样
[04:18] Understand that if you don’t have this surgery, 你们要知道 如果不动这个手术
[04:21] You’re just waiting for the cancer to spread. 就只能眼睁睁等着癌细胞扩散
[04:24] And it will. 这是一定的
[04:26] Now,through the treatment you’ve had already, 现在 通过之前的治疗
[04:28] We’ve bought you some time… 我们给你争取了点时间
[04:30] Maybe a lot, probably a little, 也许很久 也可能很短
[04:32] But that’s all. 但也就如此而已
[04:36] In my opinion, 在我看来
[04:37] If you’re willing to take some risk, 如果你愿意冒险一试
[04:40] Then this offers the best chance. 那这就是最好的机会了
[04:49] How much would it cost? 治疗费用要多少
[04:51] I’m not on your insurance. 我没有医疗保险
[04:53] I’d say between 170,000 我算下来 总共费用
[04:56] And 200,000, all in. 大概17万到20万
[04:59] For my part, I’d be willing to write off what I can, 我这部分的费用 我当然愿意帮你尽量减免
[05:02] But mine isn’t even the biggest expense. 但最花钱的并不是我这部分
[05:07] This is obviously a big decision. 当然 这是个重大决定
[05:11] And you folks are gonna want to take some time to discuss it. 两位应该会想好好商量一下
[05:15] No. 不用了
[05:18] I’ll do it. 我接受手术
[05:24] Walt, don’t you think we should at least talk this through first? 沃尔特 你不觉得我们至少该先商量商量吗
[05:31] I just think it’s the way to go. 我只是觉得这是个办法
[05:37] I have to say I think It’s the right choice. 我不得不说 你做出了正确的选择
[05:42] I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks, 我建议我们再等上两周 让肺炎痊愈
[05:46] And then we’ll have at it. 然后就进行手术
[05:50] That’s tricky.I… 这恐怕不行 我…
[05:55] – When’s the due date? – It’s the 21st. -预产期什么时候 -21号
[05:59] So two weeks and change? 还有两周就生了
[06:00] I’ll book the surgery for four weeks from now. 我把手术排在四周之后
[06:03] That way, 那样的话
[06:04] Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter. 沃尔特能亲自迎接女儿的降生
[06:06] But I wouldn’t wait any longer. 但不能再拖下去了
[06:30] 14 messag… 14条短信…
[06:32] God. 天哪
[06:37] Yeah 喂
[06:38] It’s me. 是我
[06:39] Where the hell were you?I called, like, 20 times. 你TM去哪了 我打了不下20个电话找你
[06:42] Working. 在忙
[06:44] What is it? 什么事
[06:49] Combo’s dead. 康宝死了
[06:51] Shot. 枪杀的
[06:54] Which one is he? 他是哪个
[06:56] You did not just say that to me. 你不会就来这么一句吧
[06:58] – Jesse, listen… – That figures. -杰西 听着 -我就知道会这样
[07:13] What’s the word on the street? 外面的人都怎么说
[07:16] No one’s dropping no names. 没人看到 不知道谁干的
[07:18] Combo rang me before it went down. 康宝出事前给我打过电话
[07:20] Said dudes were mad-dogging him, 说被人盯上了
[07:21] Trying to run him up off the corner.That’s all I know. 把他逼到了街角 我就知道这些
[07:27] Why’d we have to go pushing into new turf, yo? I mean, 我们为啥得急着扩展地盘 我是说
[07:31] What’d you expect? 你到底想做什么
[07:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:35] You don’t know? 你不知道
[07:38] Is that all you got? 你就会说这么一句吗
[07:41] I’ll do right by Combo’s people. 我会安置好康宝的家人
[07:46] Make sure you bust up your cell and toss it. 你得记着把你手机砸了扔了
[07:49] We’ll figure it out. 我们会找到凶手的
[07:53] I appreciate what you’re saying and all, 我很感激你能这么说
[07:55] But with Combo gone and Badger laying low out in Cali… 但康宝死了 猴子又去了卡利避风头
[08:01] I’m on probation, man. 我还在缓刑期呢 伙计
[08:03] Fast track to Los Lunas. 随时都可能被抓进去
[08:07] We’re on the verge 我们眼看着
[08:10] Of making some serious coin.Skinny. 就能赚到大笔大笔的银子 瘦子
[08:14] What, you’re gonna jump ship now? 怎么 你现在想收手不干吗
[08:18] This game we playing, 俗话说
[08:20] We don’t got the street cred to survive it. 没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活
[08:23] Back when everyone thought you killed Spooge, 要是放在以前 大家都以为是你杀了精虫
[08:25] Maybe we were doing okay, 也许我们还有戏
[08:26] But that whole… 但那件事…
[08:29] Thing to the head thing, the ATM? 用自动取款机砸人脑袋那事
[08:32] His junkie bitch copped to it. 他那吸毒的婊子都招了
[08:35] The whole town knows it wasn’t you. 全城的人都知道不是你干的了
[08:42] Everyone knows? 大家都知道了
[08:45] Why didn’t you say something? 你为什么不早说
[08:47] I don’t know, man. 我不知道
[08:49] ‘Cause we like you and all. 因为我们都喜欢你吧
[08:51] I’m telling you, just sit tight. 我跟你说 你等着瞧好了
[08:55] We’ll get by. 我们会没事的
[08:57] We’ll make it. 我们能成的
[08:59] Sorry, Jesse. 杰西 抱歉
[09:01] I’m out. 我不干了
[09:12] We have had a bit of a setback. 我们遇到了点小挫折
[09:17] Sorry, that’s an accurate description. 抱歉 事实就是如此
[09:20] What else do you want me to call it? 你还想让我怎么说
[09:21] How about your fault? How about that? 认个错怎么样 说你做错了
[09:23] Don’t lay that on me. 别赖我头上
[09:24] You are in charge of distribution. 负责销售的人是你
[09:26] You said expand the territory. 是你说要扩张地盘的
[09:28] – That doesn’t mean you become careless.- Guys, guys! -那我也没让你们这么不小心啊 -两位 两位
[09:30] Who do I look like, Maury Povich? 你们以为这是上脱口秀呢
[09:32] I’m not your marriage counselor. 我也不是你们的婚姻顾问
[09:34] Now, you’re professionals.Act like it. 你们都是行家 拿点样子出来
[09:36] Now, setback. Go. 遇到点小挫折 继续
[09:39] One of our dealers was murdered. 我们有个毒贩被杀了
[09:44] It was some kind of turf dispute, 就像地盘争夺战一样
[09:48] And apparently we lost. 很显然 我们输了
[09:50] And then everyone quit on us. 然后我们的人都不干了
[09:52] We have absolutely no distribution. 我们的货完全动不了
[09:56] Is there any way any of this can be traced back to you? 那这些事有没有可能追查到你们头上
[09:59] Now, the police, I’m talking about. 我说的是警察
[10:04] There’s your silver lining. 这真是不幸中的万幸
[10:06] How about you?How’s the health situation? 你呢 健康状况如何
[10:10] It’s better.Do you mind? 好点了 别抽了行不
[10:12] Better? 好点了
[10:19] It’s looking a little more positive. 治疗看起来效果不错
[10:24] I may have more time than I thought. 我剩下的时间比我预想的多
[10:26] Outstanding. 非常好
[10:28] Now, as to your dead guy, 说起那个死掉的
[10:30] Occupational hazard. 干这行难免的
[10:32] Drug dealer getting shot, 毒贩挨枪子
[10:34] I’m gonna go out on a limb here 我就直说吧
[10:35] And say it’s been known to happen. 这是明摆着的
[10:38] Now, what about product on hand?How’s your inventory? 你们手头的货呢 还有多少存货
[10:43] 38 and change. 38多点
[10:46] 38 ounces? Grams? 38盎司[1KG多点] 还是38克
[10:48] Pounds. 38磅[17KG多]
[10:52] You did say make hay while the sun is shining. 你说过让我们别坐失良机
[10:55] Guys! 两位
[10:57] Why the long faces here? 干嘛还拉长个脸
[10:59] You’re sitting on a gold mine. 你们简直坐拥金山啊
[11:01] A gold mine we can’t sell. 坐拥金山却卖不出去
[11:03] We need a proper infrastructure. 我们需要严密的组织结构
[11:06] We need foot soldiers and dealers 需要在街头有靠得住的
[11:09] On a street level that are rock solid. 毒贩销售网络
[11:11] We need muscle,and we need enforcers. 我们需要实力 需要精兵强将
[11:14] Payback.That’s what we need. 我们需要的是投资回报率
[11:21] God. 老天
[11:24] I mean, this entire process has just been so… 我是说 这整个过程简直就是
[11:31] It’s always been one step forward and two steps back. 总是这么进一步退两步
[11:36] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[11:39] Let’s start with some tough love, all right? 那我就只能爱之深责之切了 好吗
[11:42] Ready for this?Here goes. 做好心理准备了吗 听听这个
[11:44] You two suck at peddling meth. 你们俩对兜售毒品实在一窍不通
[11:46] Period. 就是这样
[11:48] So give up on trying to do it all yourselves. 所以 别想着自己干这个了
[11:51] Hell, I’m amazed you got this far. 见鬼 我都奇怪你们竟能走到这一步
[11:53] Look, we are not going to deal with 我们不想再跟个
[11:56] Another high-level distributor. 高级经销商打交道了
[11:58] No, thank you.We have been down that road. 谢谢了 那条路我们试过了 此路不通
[12:00] What?Some tattooed speed-freak? 什么 你是说那些纹满纹身的瘾君子
[12:03] Now,what you two need is an honest-to-God businessman. 你们需要的是个如假包换的商人
[12:07] Somebody who treats your product 一个把你们的货
[12:09] Like the simple high-margin commodity that it is. 当高利润日用品一样卖的人
[12:12] Somebody who ships out of town,deals only in bulk. 一个能做出口 还只做批发的人
[12:16] Someone who’s been doing this for 20 years 一个干这行20年
[12:19] And never been caught. 从未失手的人
[12:22] You know someone like that? 你认识这样的人
[12:24] Let’s just say I know a guy 我只能说 我能通过认识的人
[12:26] who knows a guy. 他再通过认识的人
[12:29] Who knows another guy. 最后才能找上他
[12:31] Let me make some calls,see if I can get you a meeting. 容我打几个电话 看看能不能安排你们见见
[12:36] Well, what’s his name? 那他叫什么名字
[12:40] I have no idea. 无可奉告
[12:42] He’s very low profile. 他行事非常低调
[12:44] He’s careful like that. 就是这么小心谨慎
[12:47] From what I do hear about him, 据我所知
[12:49] He sounds a little like you. 他行事跟你很像
[13:09] I need you to leave. 你得离开这儿
[13:20] Look, there’s… 听着 有些事
[13:23] Some stuff about me you don’t know, and… 我有些事瞒着你
[13:30] Like you’re a drug dealer? 譬如说你是个贩毒的
[13:34] I kind of got that. 我大概猜到了点
[13:37] You pay in cash,and you use an alias, so… 你用现金付账 还用个化名 所以
[13:47] One of my guys, 我的一个手下
[13:50] A friend who worked for me… 帮我做事的一个朋友
[13:54] Got murdered. 被杀了
[13:57] It was my fault.I put him on that corner. 是我的错 是我让他去那一带的
[14:01] I’m gonna smoke some crystal, 我先去吸几口
[14:03] And I just think you should go, being that you’re 我就是觉得你该离开这儿 毕竟你
[14:07] In a program and all and… 已经在戒毒了
[14:13] You could come with me to a meeting. 你可以跟我一块去参加戒毒会
[14:17] No 不
[14:19] No meetings. 不去戒毒会
[14:22] We could just get out of here. 或者就这么出去走走也好
[14:28] – It won’t help. – Yeah, it will. -吸毒对你没好处 -不 有用的
[14:31] And I don’t need you telling me that it won’t. 我不需要你来告诉我这些
[14:35] I just… 我只想
[14:37] All right, I really just need you to go. 好吧 我只想让你离开这儿
[15:48] Sir? 先生
[15:49] Enjoy your meal. 祝您用餐愉快
[15:50] Thank you 谢谢
[16:23] You’re late. 你迟到了
[16:28] Yeah,We’re in the big time now. 是啊 这是历史性的时刻
[16:31] So where’s the kingpin? 那么 我们的主角呢
[16:34] Your guess is as good as mine. 我也不知道
[16:41] So you get the dude’s name? 那你知道他名字了吗
[16:43] No. 不知道
[16:45] So let me get this straight. 这么说是这样的
[16:46] He’s allowed to know all our names, 他知道我们的名字
[16:49] What we look like,but not the other way around? 知道我们的长相 却没有出现
[16:55] Why don’t you get yourself some food? 你干嘛不去叫点吃的
[16:58] So we won’t both sit here with our Happy Meals, 这样就不用呆瓜似的
[17:00] Looking like a couple chumps? 对着开心乐园餐傻坐了吗
[17:02] Gentlemen,is everything to your satisfaction? 两位 一切都还满意吧
[17:05] Fine, thanks. 很好 谢谢
[17:09] This is nothing but an ankle-grab. 除了那个同性恋就没人来过
[17:12] I don’t get you, man. 我不明白 老兄
[17:14] A week ago you talked like you were all ready to hang it up. 一周前 你说得好像胸有成竹的样子
[17:19] We’ve nearly got 40 pounds we still need to sell. 我们还有差不多40磅的货得卖出去
[17:23] What about after? 然后呢
[17:25] After, you gonna make up some new magic number? 然后 你还想变什么戏法吗
[17:28] Like, “I got bills. I got bills.I gotta make more.” 像什么 “我要钱我要钱我要钱钱钱”
[17:31] What do you want me to say, Jesse? 杰西 你想让我说什么
[17:34] – Things have changed. – Oh, I know. -形势有变 -我想起来了
[17:38] We got a guy killed. 我们的人被杀了
[17:43] You know what? 你知道吗
[17:46] This is bullshit. 这都是扯淡
[17:48] I’m out of here. 我先走一步
[18:00] I think she’s waking up from a nap. 我想她这是小睡初醒呢
[18:04] She is certainly going to want to get out 她肯定急着想出来
[18:05] And stretch those legs soon. 好好舒展下手脚了
[18:12] We’ll keep an eye on your fluids. 我们得留心着点你的羊水
[18:14] You’re on the low side of normal. 比正常水平偏低
[18:15] What? How low? 什么 低多少
[18:18] It’s not a problem unless we see a growth drop-off, 只要没有急剧下降 就不会有问题
[18:21] So we’re good. 放心吧
[18:22] We’ll just have you in for an ultrasound next week 只要下周来做个超声检查
[18:23] And keep an eye on things. 最近行动小心点
[18:28] Oh, man, you would not believe the traffic. 老天 你都不知道这一路有多堵
[18:31] That’s why I left 40 minutes early. 所以我提前40分钟出发了
[18:33] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:35] – What did I miss? – For your refrigerator. -我错过什么了吗 -给你贴冰箱上
[18:38] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[18:40] Look at her. 看看她
[18:41] Look. 快看
[18:43] God. It’s like she’s here already. 老天 面目栩栩如生呢
[18:46] I was just telling Skyler everything looks great. 我刚在跟斯凯勒说 一切都好
[18:49] Okay, we’ve been talking about it for months now. 好了 我们商量了几个月了
[18:52] It’s time to make a decision. 该做决定了
[18:54] – You know what I’m going to say? – The C-section? -知道我说的是什么吗 -剖腹产的事吗
[18:58] And if it’s a yes,we need to schedule it. 如果你们同意的话 我们就排个日程
[19:01] My last labor was pretty tough, so… 上次分娩的经历太痛苦了 所以
[19:06] For the baby, I say yes. 为了宝宝 我同意了
[19:09] I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side. 考虑到你的羊水偏少 我也赞成
[19:12] It’s best we take her a little early. 最好的话 还是早点动手术
[19:14] So why don’t we schedule it for… 这样的话 我们何不排在
[19:17] A week from Friday? 下周五怎么样
[19:21] Isn’t that a Friday the 13th? 那天不是黑色星期五吧
[19:27] We have a birthday. 孩子生日都定好了
[19:30] The 16th. 16号
[19:32] I like it. 好日子
[19:35] You know, speaking of birthdays, 你知道 说起生日
[19:37] I’ve got to run back to the office,so I will see you later? 我还得回公司一趟 那我们晚点见咯
[19:41] It’s an hour before closing. 还有一个小时就下班了
[19:44] You’re supposed to be taking it easy. 你不该这么赶来赶去的
[19:46] We’re having a little get-together for Ted’s birthday 我们要为泰德的生日小聚一番
[19:49] And I’ve got to pick up the cake. 我还得去取蛋糕
[19:51] Why you? 为什么让你去取
[19:53] Because I said I would. 因为我说了我去取
[19:57] It’s the least I can do. 至少我能做这事吧
[20:03] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[20:53] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去逛逛吧
[20:55] You know, go do something. 做点什么
[20:59] Seriously. 说真的
[21:01] You know that museum in Santa Fe you talked about? 记得你说起过的圣达菲博物馆吗
[21:05] Let’s take a drive. 我们去参观下
[21:11] Sure. 没问题
[21:31] No I can’t return the stock.It’s already been drilled and cut 我不能退还那批原料 都已经钻孔切割了
[21:34] We’re halfway through the job. 工序都完成一半了
[21:37] Mr. Beneke to the shop, please. 贝内克先生请到车间来
[21:42] All right.Just let me think about it, okay? 行了 让我考虑一下 好吗
[21:45] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[21:47] Dean, I gotta go. 迪安 我得挂电话了
[21:54] Happy Birthday! 生日快乐
[21:58] Happy Birthday! 生日快乐
[21:59] My God. This is beautiful, guys.Thank you very much. 天哪 太漂亮了 谢谢大家
[22:03] Hurry. These candles aren’t gonna hold out much longer. 快点 这些蜡烛撑不了多久
[22:06] Wait a minute. 等一下
[22:08] Are you making a wish?You gotta make a wish. 你不许愿吗 你得先许愿
[22:10] Ok, well, let’s see.The economy’s in the toilet. 好吧让我想想 经济一蹶不振
[22:14] China’s undercutting us at every turn…I’m at a loss. 中国又处处削价竞争 我不知道说啥好了
[22:19] Wait. 等等
[22:20] Skyler 斯凯勒
[22:22] I want to hear it first. 我想先听你唱歌
[22:24] Absolutely not.No way. 绝对不行 没门
[22:26] You cannot deny your employer his birthday wish. 你可不能拒绝老板的生日愿望
[22:29] – Yes, I can. Watch me. – Please! -是的我可以 看我这样子 -求你了
[22:32] If this is your birthday wish,I feel very, very sorry for you. 如果这就是你的生日愿望 我只能说抱歉了
[22:36] – Come on. It was so good last time. – It was ages ago. -来吧 上次你唱得多好 -那都是陈年往事了
[22:40] And I’m enormous now. 我现在挺着个大肚子
[22:42] And I don’t look anything like her anymore. 跟以前判若两人了
[22:44] Not that I ever did.I mean, come on. 就是以前也不行啊 拜托
[22:47] You guys, these candles are getting wax all over the place. 各位 蜡烛都快燃尽 蜡烛油滴得到处都是了
[22:50] – Seriously. – Yes, come on, Skyler. -答应他吧 -来吧 斯凯勒
[22:52] Skyler 斯凯勒
[22:54] It’s obscene. 太难为情了
[23:10] Happy Birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[23:17] Happy Birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[23:24] Happy Birthday 祝你生日快乐
[23:27] Mr. President Of Beneke Fabricators Incorporated 贝内克制造公司的老总
[23:36] Happy Birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[23:48] That was fantastic. 唱得太好了
[23:50] Isn’t she great, huh? 唱得很棒 对吧
[23:52] Okay, here we go. 好了 吹蜡烛了
[24:06] – He wasn’t there.- He was there all right. -他根本没出现 -他已经在那了
[24:09] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[24:10] I sat there for two hours. Nobody came. 我坐那等了两个小时 没人来过
[24:13] All I know is my contact says he was there. 我只知道我的线人说他就在那
[24:16] Are you sure you were at the right restaurant? 你确定你没走错餐厅吗
[24:18] Yes, I’m positive. 是的 我非常确定
[24:20] – Where was he? – Who knows? -他到底在哪 -谁知道
[24:22] Maybe he stayed out in the parking lot, 也许他一直呆在外面停车场里
[24:24] Checked you out with a telephoto lens. 透过长焦镜头观察着你
[24:25] Didn’t like the cut of your jib. 又不喜欢你样子
[24:27] Anyway, 话说回来
[24:28] It doesn’t matter now because my contact says it’s a no go. 也无所谓了 我的线人说交易的事黄了
[24:32] What?What do you mean? 什么 你什么意思
[24:34] No deal. No dice. 黄了 没成
[24:36] Shot at and missed, shit on and hit. 错失良机 不干了
[24:38] Wait a minute. 等一下
[24:39] How can he make that decision without even meeting me? 他怎么能见都不见我们就决定了
[24:42] I told you he’s very cautious who he does business with. 我跟你说过 他对选择交易对象非常谨慎
[24:45] All right?He’s skittish, like a deer. 好吗 他就像鹿一样小心翼翼
[24:52] Call him back. 把他叫回来
[24:53] I’m sorry.I can’t do that. 抱歉 我不能这么做
[24:56] Yes, you can.Call him, Saul. 你可以的 索尔 打电话给他
[24:58] First of all,I never called him, all right? 首先 我从没给他打过电话 好吗
[25:01] I called a guy who called a guy who called a guy. 我都是经过好几层才联络上他的
[25:03] Second of all, it’s over. 其次 这事没戏了
[25:05] Understand? With this particular individual, 明白吗 对每个人来说
[25:08] All you get is the one shot. 机会只有一次
[25:11] Look,I’ll see if I can scrape something else together, 听着 我会想想其他办法
[25:16] But don’t get your hopes up. 但别抱太大希望
[25:18] No one else handles that kind of bulk. 没人能像他那样拿下这么大一票货
[25:20] Damn it. 妈的
[27:03] Lucy, you must remember to 露西 记得
[27:04] Have the salt and pepper shakers wiped. 盐瓶 胡椒瓶一定要擦
[27:13] Can I help you, sir? 需要什么吗 先生
[27:17] Diet Coke, please. 健怡可乐 谢谢
[27:21] And five minutes of your time. 再借用你5分钟时间
[27:35] What can I do for you? 需要效劳吗
[27:36] Have a seat. 坐吧
[27:39] Please. 请坐
[27:52] I would like to know why you wouldn’t meet with me yesterday. 我想知道你昨天为什么不见我
[27:57] I’m sorry.I’m not following. 抱歉 我听不懂
[28:01] I sat here yesterday,waiting to meet with someone. 我昨天就坐在这儿 等着见一个人
[28:06] I believe that person was you. 我相信那个人就是你
[28:09] I think that you’re confusing me for someone else. 我想你认错人了
[28:14] I don’t think I am. 我不这么认为
[28:19] Sir, if you have a complaint, 先生 如果您有任何不满
[28:21] I suggest you submit it through our e-mail system. 建议您通过电子邮件提交
[28:24] I would be happy to refer you to our website. 我很乐意帮您上传到我们的网站
[28:28] I was told that the man I would be meeting with 有人告诉我 我要见的这个人
[28:31] Is very careful. 行事非常小心
[28:33] A cautious man. 是个谨慎的人
[28:36] I believe we’re alike in that way. 我相信这点上我们很像
[28:41] If you are who I think you are, 如果我猜得没错
[28:45] You should give me another chance. 你就该再给我一次机会
[28:52] I don’t think we’re alike at all, Mr. White. 我不认为我们有什么像的 怀特先生
[28:57] You are not a cautious man at all. 你根本就不是个谨慎的人
[29:00] Your partner was late, and he was high. 你的搭档迟到了 他还吸毒
[29:06] Yes, he was. 是的
[29:08] He’s high often, isn’t he? 他毒瘾很重 是吗
[29:15] You have poor judgment. 你判断力太差
[29:18] I can’t work with someone with poor judgment. 我不能跟判断力这么差的人共事
[29:20] Are you familiar with my product? 你对我生产的货了解吗
[29:24] I’ve been told it’s excellent. 据说非常赞
[29:26] It is impeccable. 那是毋庸置疑的
[29:29] It is the purest, 绝对是最纯的
[29:30] Most chemically-sound product on the market anywhere. 放到市面上绝对供不应求
[29:34] That is not the only factor. 我可以找其他人要货
[29:36] You could charge twice 以我目前的定价
[29:39] The current rate for what I provide, 你还可以翻一番卖
[29:41] And your customers would pay it. 他们照样会买
[29:43] Hands down. 易如反掌
[29:46] Now, who I choose to do business with on my end 我选谁跟我一起做买卖
[29:50] Is not your problem. 那不关你的事
[29:53] You won’t see him. 你不用见他
[29:55] You won’t interact with him. 不用跟他联系
[29:58] Forget he exists. 就当他不存在
[30:01] I have to ask. 我不得不问一句
[30:05] Why? 为什么
[30:07] Why him? 为什么选他
[30:11] Because he does what I say. 因为他对我言听计从
[30:15] Because I can trust him. 因为我能信任他
[30:19] How much product do you have on hand? 你们手头有多少货
[30:22] 38 pounds. 38磅
[30:24] Ready to go at a moment’s notice. 准备一次出清
[30:33] Will I hear from you? 我怎么听你的答复
[30:38] I have your numbers. 我有你的号码
[30:43] You can never trust a drug addict. 永远不要信任吸毒的人
[31:02] Look, I mean, it’s all kind of little dribs and drabs, 看 都是各种名目的零星支出
[31:05] But right here,take Keller, for instance. 但是这里 以凯勒公司为例
[31:09] A couple hundred dollars here,a few thousand there. 这边几百 那边几千的
[31:12] Dribs and drabs. 都是零星支出
[31:14] Once you add it all up, though,and with Keller, 一旦加起来 单单凯勒公司一项
[31:16] The revenues are almost 10% less than was actually received. 就比应缴税额少交了将近10%
[31:20] And this is every quarter,for the last two years. 过去两年每个季度都是这样
[31:28] When I saw that, I got worried 我看到之后 觉得很担心
[31:30] So I checked Accounts Receivable on other customers. 所以我查了下其他客户的应收账款
[31:32] I found six other instances of revenues being under-reported. 发现还有其他六家的账款短报了
[31:40] And I’ve only just started to look into it. 而这只是刚刚开始查
[31:43] We have requirement contracts with a lot of these companies. 我们跟很多这样的公司订立了需求合约
[31:46] They anticipate their needs for the next quarter. 他们会预估下一季的需求给我们
[31:49] Most of the time, they overestimate. 多数时候 他们会高估一点
[31:51] So I just let them roll their overages into the next order 所以我就把高估的部分 滚动计入下张订单
[31:53] And if I don’t,they’ll go elsewhere. 不然的话 客户就会流失
[31:56] Obviously, we forgot 很明显 我们疏忽了
[31:58] And didn’t go back and adjust the revenue entries. 没回溯过去调整收入记录
[32:02] I know it’s wrong from an accounting standpoint, 我知道站在会计的角度
[32:05] But as you can see, 这是不对的
[32:06] The money’s coming in ventually.As you can see. 但你可以看到 最终钱还是进账了
[32:10] Right. 对
[32:12] Right, but… 是的 但是
[32:13] I got the old bills of sale and order forms out of storage, 我在储藏室拿了以前的销售单据和订购单
[32:18] To try and sort this out. 想分一下类
[32:20] And most of the time, 多数时候
[32:23] There’s no backup for the reported revenues at all. 根本就没有收入记录的备份
[32:27] In a few cases, 有些文件中
[32:31] I found Xeroxed copies with the dates changed. 我发现了数据涂改过的影印件
[32:37] Ted 泰德
[32:49] All right. 好吧
[32:52] You got me. 被你逮到了
[32:54] We’re talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue. 这可是将近一百万美金的未申报收入
[33:00] – What are you thinking? – I’m thinking -你到底在想些什么 -我想的是
[33:03] About saving a company. 挽救这个公司
[33:05] I’m thinking about people’s jobs, 想着保住工人们的工作
[33:07] About their mortgages and pensions 想着他们的房贷和退休金
[33:10] And their college funds for their kids. 还有他们孩子的大学学费
[33:13] Not to mention my own. 更别提还有我自己
[33:15] It doesn’t mean that you have to break the law. 这并不意味着你就得犯法
[33:17] Yes, it does. 对 就是这样
[33:19] It’s right there in the books.Business is terrible. 这些账目里都写着呢 生意难做啊
[33:22] The bank is on my back,the IRS is grinding me down to a nub. 银行来找我麻烦 国税局恨不得把我榨干
[33:25] If I don’t keep up… 如果我撑不下去
[33:27] Ted,people go to prison for this. 泰德 这样会坐牢的
[33:36] My dad built this company from nothing. 我爸爸白手起家成立这家公司
[33:41] We make things here. 我们在这里做事赚钱
[33:42] The people who work here are like family. 在这工作的人们 就像家人一样
[33:46] I can’t let that all fall apart 我不能因为这几年年景不好
[33:48] Because of a couple of bad years. 就让一切分崩离析
[33:54] Skyler 斯凯勒
[33:58] Don’t report this. 别告发我
[34:01] Please. 求你了
[34:05] I’m not gonna turn you in Ted 我不会去告发你的 泰德
[34:12] But I can’t be a part of it. 但我不能参与进来
[34:18] I know. 我知道
[34:20] I know. I just wish… 我知道 我只希望
[34:24] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:27] I don’t want you to go. 我不想让你走
[34:47] Yo, if I know you, leave a message. 认识我的话 留言吧
[34:50] Yo, it’s Skinny Pete.Just checking in with you, man. 我是瘦子彼得 就打电话看看你怎么了 兄弟
[34:53] We missed you at the funeral today. 今天在葬礼上没看到你
[34:55] The whole crew was representing. 大家都去了
[34:57] Even Badger came all the way from Fresno. 连猴子都从弗雷斯诺赶了回来
[34:59] Combo’s people, his ma,grandma,cousins, 康宝的家人 他的妈妈 奶奶 侄子们
[35:01] Everyone was all choked up and shit. 每个人都哭成泪人了
[35:03] Man, it was, like, emotional. 兄弟 那可真是 催人泪下
[35:06] And you should have seen the coffin. 你真该来看看那口棺材
[35:08] It was like this shiny,white pearlescent. 涂着白色珠光漆 闪闪发亮
[35:10] Like,I’m pretty sure 我确保在一辆雷克萨斯车上
[35:12] I’ve seen the exact same paint job on a Lexus. 见过一摸一样的油漆工艺
[35:14] So we’re definitely talking high-end. 所以肯定是非常高级的
[35:17] Anyway, guess you had something bigger going down. 当然 我猜你肯定有更重要的事走不开
[35:21] Watch your back out there, bro.Peace. 那你自己一切小心了 兄弟 保重
[36:06] I like to mix some ice with it. 我喜欢在里面混一些冰毒
[36:56] Hold that. 拿着
[37:01] What’s it feel like? 那是什么感觉
[37:06] There’s a chill. 会打冷颤
[37:09] Don’t freak out.It passes. 别怕 很快就过去的
[37:12] And then… 然后
[37:13] You’ll see. 你就等着吧
[37:19] I’ll meet you there. 我会来陪你的
[37:32] Take that off. 把那个拿走
[40:04] Phones off, please. 请把手机都关掉
[40:24] Pipes, I guess. 我猜是管道的声音
[40:26] All right, everyone.Eyes on your paper. 好了各位 看着自己的试卷
[40:30] Eyes on your paper. 都看着自己的试卷
[41:02] Excuse me, where’s the manager? 打扰一下 经理上哪去了
[41:04] I’m the manager.Can I help you? 我就是经理 有事吗
[41:09] I met a man here last week.A black gentleman. 我上周在这见过个男的 黑人绅士
[41:12] He’s thin. Glasses. 很瘦戴眼镜的
[41:13] Yes, sir.That’s the owner. 是的 先生 那是店主
[41:17] Owner, ok 店主
[41:18] He owns 14 Los Pollos restaurants in between here and Nevada. 他在这和内华达州拥有14家洛博罗餐厅
[41:20] He could be at any one of them. 可能在其中任意一家
[41:24] Is there a phone number that I can get to… 有没有他的手机号码 我可以
[41:28] I’m sorry, sir.I can’t give that out. 抱歉 先生 我不便透露
[41:31] Is this about a complaint? 您是有什么投诉吗
[41:32] I’d be happy to refer you to our website. 我很乐意帮您提交到我们网站上去
[41:34] No no 不 不是
[41:36] – What’s his name? – Gustavo. -他叫什么名字 -古斯塔沃
[41:38] Gus. 古斯
[41:40] Thank you 谢谢
[41:45] 38 pounds, $1.2 million. 38磅货 120万美金
[41:48] Truck stop,2 miles south of exit 13 on the 25. 25号公路13号出口往南2公里处的车站交易
[41:51] One hour. 一小时后交易
[41:52] – What?- One hour. You in or out? -什么 -一个小时 你干不干
[41:55] In. In. Absolutely.But I just need a little more time. 干 当然干 但得多给我点时间准备
[41:59] One hour.If you miss it, 一个小时 如果你人没到
[42:01] Don’t ever show your face in here again. 下次就别上这儿来了
[42:09] Exit 13 off the 25 South,to a truck… 25号公路 13号出口往南 有个车站
[42:12] – Come on! Come on! – Yo, if I know you, leave a message. -接电话 快接电话 -认识我的话 留言吧
[42:15] Jessi,Pick up the phone. 杰西 快接电话
[42:19] Pick up the phone! 快接电话呀
[42:21] I’m coming by.I need the product. 我正在赶过去 我去取货
[42:24] I need the product now! 现在就需要那批货
[43:14] God 老天
[43:27] Jessi 杰西
[43:32] Jessi 杰西
[43:34] Jessi 杰西
[43:37] Jessi 杰西
[43:44] Incoming Call Skyler 斯凯勒来电
[43:59] Jessi 杰西
[44:00] Jessi 杰西
[44:26] Jessi 杰西
[44:28] Jessi 杰西
[44:29] Jessi Wake up! 杰西 醒醒
[44:30] Jessi 杰西
[44:34] Wake up. 醒醒
[44:35] Wake up. 醒醒
[44:38] Wake up. 醒醒
[44:41] Where’d you put it? 你把货放哪了
[44:42] – Where is it? Where’s the product? – Get off of me. -货在哪 货藏哪了 -放开我
[44:45] Where is it?Where’d you hide the meth? 货在哪 你把货藏哪了
[44:48] – In the kitchen. – Where? -厨房里 -厨房哪里
[44:50] Under the sink. 水槽下面
[45:57] Not now! 别是现在啊
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme