时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | These people. | 这些人 |
[00:29] | Pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[00:32] | I already read that one anyway. | 我早就看过这个了 |
[00:35] | Kleinman has better magazines. | 克兰曼的杂志比这里好多了 |
[00:37] | You know, you guys really don’t need to hang around. | 其实你们不用都来的 |
[00:41] | We won’t even get the results till next week. | 下周才会出检查结果 |
[00:43] | Buddy, we’re going to be here. You kidding me? | 兄弟 我们当然要来 别开玩笑了 |
[00:46] | It is a full PET/CT, correct? | 是全套的正电子电脑断层扫描吗 |
[00:49] | You definitely want the PET/CT and not just the PET. | 确实是全套的 不只是正电子发射断层扫描 |
[00:54] | It’s a PET/CT. | 是正电子电脑断层扫描 |
[00:57] | Good. That’s what you want. | 很好 你要的就是那个 |
[01:00] | Some places skimp, | 因为有些地方会偷工减料 |
[01:01] | And they only do the PET. | 有时候他们只做正电子发射断层扫描 |
[01:03] | I’m not naming any names, but… | 我不会点名道姓 但是 |
[01:07] | I just still don’t understand why you don’t go to Kleinman. | 我只是搞不懂你们为什么不去克兰曼 |
[01:10] | This is where Walt’s doctor is. | 可是沃尔特的主治医生在这里 |
[01:12] | With us, you wouldn’t have to wait | 但是在我们医院做 你们就不用 |
[01:14] | until next week to get the results. | 等到下星期才拿报告 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry, but these scans are not that difficult to read. | 对不起 但是这些扫描图并不难解读 |
[01:20] | I could take one look at Walt’s | 我只要看一眼沃尔特的扫描图 |
[01:22] | And tell you immediately how he’s doing. | 就能立刻知道他的情况 |
[01:24] | Really. | 真的不用了 |
[01:26] | Doctors like people to think that they’re so much smarter | 医生总喜欢让人觉得 他们比技术人员聪明 |
[01:30] | Than the technicians, but you would be surprised | 但他们录入病人信息的时候 |
[01:33] | How much they come to us for input. | 不知道要问我们多少问题 |
[01:40] | Never turn down a chance to hit the bathroom, huh? | 我得去上个厕所 |
[01:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:56] | You all right in there? | 你没事吧 |
[02:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:11] | I’m fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[02:37] | Sir, you can go back to your changing room and get dressed. | 先生 你可以去更衣室换衣服了 |
[02:40] | So, how’d we do? | 我做得怎么样 |
[02:43] | You did fine. | 你做得很好 |
[02:48] | – See anything? – I’m just a technician, Mr. White. | -看见什么了吗 -我只是个技术员 怀特老师 |
[02:51] | Dr. Delcavoli will go over the results with you next week. | 戴尔克沃利医生下周会通知你检查的结果 |
[02:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:34] | Actually, the money laundering aspect is fairly straightforward. | 事实上 洗钱还是挺容易的 |
[03:37] | But I gotta tell ya, the not-telling-your-wife aspect… | 但是要记住一点 不要告诉你妻子 |
[03:41] | Most people want to know why they suddenly got rich. | 一下子变得有钱 多数人都会有怀疑 |
[03:44] | If she finds out, it’s after I’m gone. | 她要发现的话 也是在我死后了 |
[03:48] | How much time they giving you? | 他们说你还有多少时间 |
[03:51] | Weeks. | 几星期吧 |
[03:53] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[03:55] | Sorry to hear it. | 太遗憾了 |
[03:56] | I was hoping we could make some real money together. | 我还希望我们能合作赚大钱 |
[04:01] | Oh, well. Let’s crunch some numbers. | 我们来算算帐 |
[04:03] | How much money are we laundering? | 我们要洗多少钱 |
[04:07] | At this time, $16,000. | 这次16000美元 |
[04:12] | How long have you been doing this? | 你干这个有多久了 |
[04:15] | We’ve had some extenuating circumstances. | 我们刚刚出了状况 |
[04:18] | Apparently. | 当然 |
[04:19] | All right, 16,000 | 好的 16000 |
[04:21] | Laundered at 75 cents on the dollar, | 洗钱要打75折 |
[04:25] | Minus my fee, | 减去我的劳务费 |
[04:26] | 17% Which is 17%, | |
[04:28] | Comes to $9,960. Congratulations. | 一共是9960美元 恭喜你 |
[04:33] | You just left your family a secondhand Subaru. | 你给家人留下了一辆二手速霸路车 |
[04:36] | We’ll just have to cook more, a lot more. | 我们会制更多毒 很多很多 |
[04:40] | That’s my legal opinion. | 那正是我的律师意见 |
[04:42] | Make hay while the sun is still shining. | 趁热打铁 抓紧时间 |
[04:51] | You know, we should do something this weekend. | 我们这个周末应该安排点节目 |
[04:55] | Get our minds off the test results? | 好让我们别去想检查结果 |
[05:01] | Actually, I… | 事实上 我 |
[05:05] | I’m thinking I should go see Mom. | 我在想该去看看妈妈 |
[05:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:16] | You know, I never did call her. | 我从来没给她打过电话 |
[05:22] | You’re expecting the… | 你觉得 |
[05:24] | The news from the scan to be bad. | 扫描的结果会不好 |
[05:31] | God. Walt. | 天哪 沃尔特 |
[05:34] | I need you to stay positive with me here. | 我需要你跟我一起积极乐观面对 |
[05:37] | I am. | 我是的 |
[05:39] | Positive is good. | 乐观积极很好 |
[05:41] | I’m all for positive, but positive doesn’t change facts. | 我很乐观 但是乐观不能改变事实 |
[05:45] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t change the need to be prepared. | 不改变我们需要做好准备的事实 |
[05:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:54] | I’m just trying to be hopeful, okay? | 我只是想给自己希望 |
[05:57] | You know? Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[06:02] | Look, | 听着 |
[06:04] | I need to know Mom’s going to leave you something if… | 我想知道妈妈是否会留给你点东西 如果 |
[06:07] | If I’m no longer around. | 如果我不在了 |
[06:12] | I just need to get that straight. That’s all. | 我只是想去直接问问她 仅此而已 |
[06:18] | And believe me, I’m going to earn every penny of it, too. | 相信我 我会竭尽全力为你争取的 |
[06:23] | Complaining about her nurses the entire time. | 整天抱怨服侍她的护士 |
[06:27] | “Juanita is hiding my ashtray.” | “胡妮安塔把我的烟灰缸藏起来了” |
[06:33] | A 30-minute discourse about | 然后发表30分钟的 |
[06:37] | How the sugar packets are suddenly disappearing. | 关于糖袋子的突然失踪的长篇大论 |
[06:40] | And, oh, she’s counting every one of them. You know? | 她一天到晚在唠叨那些东西 |
[06:47] | I’ll be lucky if I get a word in edgewise. | 要是我能插上嘴就不错了 |
[07:05] | I actually think the news from the scan is going to be good. | 我反而觉得扫描的结果会很好 |
[07:10] | Perhaps you should prepare for that. | 可能你也该有个心理准备 |
[07:26] | We should do something. | 我们得干点什么 |
[07:27] | Yeah, we should. | 没错 |
[07:30] | No, something else. | 不是 干点别的 |
[07:33] | We should go somewhere. | 我们应该出去玩 |
[07:36] | Have you been to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum? | 你去过乔治娅·欧基夫博物馆吗 |
[07:39] | Is that the one with the A-bombs? | 展览原子弹的地方吗 |
[07:43] | Georgia O’Keeffe. | 乔治娅·欧基夫 |
[07:46] | She’s a painter. | 她是个画家 |
[07:48] | You’ve never heard of Georgia O’Keeffe? | 你从没听说过乔治娅·欧基夫吗 |
[07:51] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[07:53] | Boy, you need some educating. | 你该上点课了 |
[07:55] | Yes, I do. Come here. | 我是要 快来 |
[07:58] | Why don’t we go up to Santa Fe? We’ll make a day of it. | 我们起来去圣达菲吧 玩上一整天 |
[08:01] | You want to go all the way to Santa Fe for a museum? | 你想要开一整天车去圣达菲就为博物馆吗 |
[08:07] | Yep, we’re going. Get up. | 没错 我们要出发了 快起来 |
[08:11] | Why can’t we just go to the movies or putt-putt? | 不能看场电影 或者玩玩碰碰车吗 |
[08:16] | It’s the shit. | 博物馆太无聊了 |
[08:18] | A little culture won’t kill you. | 让你熏陶点文化又不会死 |
[08:20] | Besides, you might like it. | 你可能会喜欢的 |
[08:22] | A lot of her paintings look like vaginas. | 很多她的画都像是阴道 |
[08:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:30] | Is there still cereal? | 还有麦片吗 |
[08:40] | If I know you, leave a message. | 如果我认识你 就留个言 |
[08:43] | Where the hell are you? Pick up the phone. | 你到底在哪里 快接电话 |
[08:46] | – Hello, Jesse. Pick up… – Hold on, hold on. | -杰西 快接电话 -等等 等等 |
[08:49] | Sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[08:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:58] | I’ve been trying to reach you. Where’s your drop phone? | 我一直在打你电话 你手机上呢 |
[09:03] | – I’ve been busy. – Clear your social calendar. | -我有事在忙 -取消你的所有活动 |
[09:07] | – We have to cook. – What? Today? | -我们得制毒 -什么 今天 |
[09:09] | No. You’ll need today at least to gather supplies. | 不是 但至少今天你得去采购 |
[09:12] | Now, we’re going to need all new glassware, heating mantles, | 我们需要全新的玻璃器皿 球形加热器 |
[09:15] | About a hundred pounds of ice. | 大约能制100磅的冰毒 |
[09:17] | Do you have a paper and pencil? | 你有纸和笔吗 |
[09:19] | You should be writing this down. | 你该写下来 |
[09:20] | Go shopping yourself. I got plans. | 你自己去买吧 我今天有事 |
[09:23] | Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos, and masturbating | 抽大麻 吃奇多 手淫 |
[09:26] | Do not constituteplans in my book. | 在我的字典里可不算什么事 |
[09:29] | Screw you and your book, man. | 去你的 伙计 |
[09:31] | I’m going to a museum in Santa Fe, not like you need to know. | 我要去圣达菲的博物馆 不用告诉你 |
[09:35] | You’re going to a museum? | 你去博物馆 |
[09:37] | Georgia O’Keeffe. | 乔治娅·欧基夫 |
[09:39] | Georgia O’Keeffe. | 乔治娅·欧基夫 |
[09:40] | She’s a painter? Duh? | 她是个画家 |
[09:42] | She does these vagina pictures. | 画些阴道画 |
[09:44] | Or paintings, or… | 或是别的什么 |
[09:45] | Or just painted. I don’t know. | 或者画过 我不知道 |
[09:47] | What are you even talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[09:49] | Why am I explaining myself to you? | 我的事干嘛要跟你说 |
[09:52] | It’s none of your damn business what I’m doing. | 我做什么不管你的事 |
[09:54] | All you need to know is | 你要知道的就是 |
[09:55] | I ain’t cooking, shopping or whatever. | 我今天不会制毒 买东西或干类似的事 |
[09:58] | Let me explain something to you. | 我来解释给你听 |
[10:00] | You and I need to cook through to next Tuesday. | 你和我必须要一直制毒到下周二 |
[10:03] | Tuesday? Four days straight? | 周二 连着四天 |
[10:05] | Like it or not, we have no choice. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们别无选择 |
[10:08] | And why, exactly, is that? | 那到底为什么 |
[10:13] | Our methylamine. It’s going bad. | 我们的甲胺 快变质了 |
[10:15] | – What? – It’s losing its chemical potency. | -什么 -会慢慢失去化学反应能力 |
[10:17] | Now, unless stealing another barrel sounds good to you… | 除非你想再去偷一桶 |
[10:21] | Hell, no. | 见鬼的 当然不 |
[10:22] | We have to act fast before it goes to waste. | 那我们就必须在它变质前抓紧制毒 |
[10:25] | You have a paper and pencil? | 有笔和纸吗 |
[10:29] | – Come on. – All right, all right. Go. | -快点 -好了 说吧 |
[10:38] | I wish you didn’t have to do this. | 我还是希望你别去了 |
[10:40] | Me, too. | 我也不想去啊 |
[10:43] | But I’ll be back before you know it, | 我会尽快回来 |
[10:46] | And you can always call if you need me. | 如果需要我 就打电话 |
[10:48] | And risk talking to your mother? | 还要冒险和你妈妈讲话吗 |
[10:50] | That’d have to be some emergency. | 那可要是紧急事件了 |
[11:03] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:07] | Fly safe, okay? | 路上小心 |
[12:05] | You brought a meth lab to the airport? | 你居然把制毒室开到机场来 |
[12:08] | What? You said we were in a hurry. I saved us a trip. | 怎么 你说要快点 这不省了一趟路 |
[12:11] | Did you get everything? All six? | 所有东西都买好了吗 六样东西 |
[12:14] | With reflux condensers? | 带回流冷凝器的吗 |
[12:16] | Yes, like I said. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Just go. Drive. Go, go. | 那快走 开车啊 |
[12:24] | Good morning to you, too, man. | 你也早上好 伙计 |
[13:23] | – Stupid… – Three entire bags of Funyuns? | -太傻了 -三大袋洋葱圈 |
[13:27] | What? Funyuns are awesome. | 怎么 洋葱圈很好吃 |
[13:29] | – God. – More for me. | -天哪 -没有给我的吗 |
[13:31] | How about something with some protein, maybe? | 没有含蛋白质的吗 |
[13:35] | Something green, huh? | 健康食品 |
[13:37] | Man, I’m getting no service. | 天哪 我手机没信号 |
[13:43] | How are you even alive? | 你是怎么活着的 |
[13:46] | Yo, check your phone. | 唷 看看你手机 |
[13:48] | You get any bars? | 有信号吗 |
[13:50] | I’ve got a signal. | 有一格 |
[13:55] | Let me use yours, would ya? | 让我用下你手机吧 |
[13:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[13:59] | I have to assume Skyler checks my phone records. You know that. | 我得考虑到斯凯勒会查我的通讯记录 |
[14:02] | – It’s not business. It’s personal. – Oh, personal. | -不是生意上的事 私人电话 -私人 |
[14:05] | – What, female? – Maybe. | -女的吗 -有可能 |
[14:08] | Absolutely, that’s all I need. | 当然是 我猜就是 |
[14:10] | Skyler hits “redial” and some stripper answers. | 斯凯勒重播号码 然后发现是脱衣舞女 |
[14:12] | Look, she’s not a stripper. Okay, dickwad? | 听着 她才不是脱衣舞娘 好吗 伙计 |
[14:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:18] | My wife checks. | 我妻子会检查的 |
[14:20] | Drinking water? | 饮用水吗 |
[14:23] | Is that all we’ve got? | 就这些吗 |
[14:25] | Ten gallons? | 10加仑 |
[14:27] | What, you planning on taking a bath in it? | 怎么 你还打算在里面洗澡吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:43] | Not there. That is our work station. | 别放那里 那是我们的工作台 |
[14:47] | – Our work station. – That’s right. | -工作台 -没错 |
[14:51] | Why don’t you try to find a place where it won’t get lost? | 你干嘛不找个不会掉的地方放好 |
[14:54] | Considering this is our only set | 考虑到这是我们唯一的一串钥匙 |
[14:56] | And we are a million miles from nowhere. | 我们现在还身处荒野 |
[15:05] | Why don’t you try sticking them up your ass sideways? | 你怎么不把钥匙粘在你的屁股旁边 |
[17:11] | 2.35 pounds. | 2.35磅 |
[17:13] | 2.35 2.35. | |
[17:16] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一包了 |
[17:21] | How many total? | 总共多少 |
[17:22] | 19. | 19包 |
[17:25] | Dollar-wise? | 按钱算呢 |
[17:27] | How much? | 多少 |
[17:29] | Well, median weight… 2.2 pounds. | 重量中间数 是2.2磅 |
[17:33] | That’s 41.8, | 一共41.8磅 |
[17:35] | Call it 42 pounds at… What are we selling it for these days? | 算是42磅 我们最近卖多少钱 |
[17:39] | – 40 a pound. – $40,000? | -4万一磅 -四万美元吗 |
[17:41] | You said raise the prices. | 是你说要涨价的 |
[17:43] | All right, that’s 40 times 42, | 好的 40乘以42 |
[17:46] | Minus distribution charges. | 减掉分成的钱 |
[17:51] | What? | 多少 |
[17:54] | What? | 多少 |
[17:56] | $672,000. | 67200美元 |
[17:59] | All that? | 总共吗 |
[18:03] | Each. | 每人 |
[18:05] | Each? | 每人 |
[18:07] | Each. | 每人 |
[18:08] | – Six hundred and… – Seventy-two thousand dollars each. | -每人六十 – 七万两千美元 |
[18:15] | Hell, yeah! | 太好了 |
[18:16] | Come high, baby! Come on! | 高兴点 宝贝 快来 |
[18:29] | Well, there goes the generator. | 发电机的声音 |
[18:32] | I think that’s it for the gas. | 我猜是没汽油了 |
[18:34] | Perfect timing, yo. | 时间正好 唷 |
[18:36] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:38] | What do you mean? We’re done cooking. | 你什么意思 我们已经弄完了 |
[18:41] | I am not done until this barrel is empty. | 要到甲胺用完为止 |
[18:43] | Look at that. | 我来看一下 |
[18:45] | I’d say we still got 10, 12 gallons of methylamine. | 我们还有10或者12加仑的甲胺 |
[18:49] | Come on, where’s your ambition? | 别这样 你的野心到哪里去了 |
[18:50] | Jesus. Seriously? | 上帝啊 你是认真的吗 |
[18:52] | We are way ahead of schedule. | 我们已经超额完成了 |
[18:54] | Plus, the genny needs gas, we’re almost out of propane, | 而且发电机也没汽油了 丙烷也快没了 |
[18:58] | And my back is killing me from that piece-of-crap cot. | 而且在这破地方呆得我背快痛死了 |
[19:01] | Come on, can we at least just take the night off. | 我们能不能至少休息一个晚上 |
[19:04] | Look, I don’t have to take you back till Tuesday, right? | 星期二之前你也不用回去 对吗 |
[19:07] | So we come back tomorrow, | 我们明天再来 |
[19:08] | Strap on the sizzle and glass up the rest. | 再继续搞这些玻璃东西 |
[19:11] | Come on! | 就这样吧 |
[19:12] | There’s got to be a Denny’s out there someplace. | 周围总会有个小旅馆什么的 |
[19:15] | Grand Slam? | 看看篮球 |
[19:17] | A hot shower? | 洗个热水澡 |
[19:20] | A bed? | 还有床 |
[19:25] | Separate rooms. | 分开住 |
[19:28] | That’s a given. | 那是条件 |
[19:36] | The battery’s dead. | 没电了 |
[19:40] | Back when I asked you to put the keys in a safe place, | 我叫你把钥匙放在安全的地方 |
[19:45] | Where did you put them? | 你放哪里了 |
[19:46] | I left them right here in the ignition. | 我插在了点火器上 |
[19:49] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[19:52] | This is not my fault. The buzzer didn’t buzz. | 这不是我的错 警报器坏了 |
[19:55] | – The what? – The buzzer. | -什么 -警报器 |
[19:56] | It buzzes when you put the keys in | 你把钥匙插进去的时候 |
[19:58] | To let you know that the battery’s on. | 警报器会响 提醒你电池开着 |
[20:00] | I know that. It didn’t buzz. | 我知道 但是没报警 |
[20:02] | Look, I didn’t turn the key or anything. I’m not stupid. | 听着 我没有转钥匙 我不笨 |
[20:05] | Did you hear the buzzer buzz? | 你听到报警了吗 |
[20:08] | It’s faulty. It’s a faulty mechanism. | 这是机械故障 |
[20:10] | Is this a genetic thing with you? Is it congenital? | 这毛病是遗传的 还是你天生的 |
[20:13] | Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby? | 婴儿的时候 你妈是不是打过你的头 |
[20:15] | The buzzer did not buzz, | 警报器坏了 |
[20:17] | And you made me move the keys in the first place, | 而且是你一开始让我把钥匙放好的 |
[20:19] | – Remember? – I see your point. | -记得吗 -我明白你的意思了 |
[20:21] | Your imbecility being what it is, I should have known to say, | 你低能到 我必须要告诉你 |
[20:24] | “Don’t leave the keys in the ignition the entire two days!” | 别让钥匙插在点火器里整整两天 |
[20:27] | I wanted to leave them on the counter, bitch! | 我原来是要放在柜子上的 白痴 |
[20:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. The work station. | 对不起 应该是工作台 |
[20:38] | All right, so we need to jump the battery somehow. | 我们得想办法充电 |
[20:43] | OK. How? | 怎么弄 |
[20:55] | You going to be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:01] | What’s it taste like? | 什么味道 |
[21:03] | Bad, huh? | 糟透了吗 |
[21:12] | This is good. Right here. | 好的 就放这里 |
[21:19] | Here. Red to red, black to black. | 给 红的接红 黑的接黑 |
[21:26] | Positive, negative. | 正极 负极 |
[21:28] | All right. Start it up. | 好了 发动 |
[21:34] | The hell’s wrong with this thing? | 这东西怎么回事 |
[21:37] | You have to really pull. | 你得用力拉 |
[21:39] | I am. | 我在用力 |
[21:41] | Really pull. Not like a girl. | 用力气 别像个娘儿们 |
[21:42] | You know what? Pull this. I am pulling. | 我正在拉 要么你自己来 |
[21:45] | It just needs to warm up a little. | 这玩意儿也需要一点热身 |
[21:53] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[22:20] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[22:21] | As always. Just… | 跟往常一样 就只会 |
[22:25] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[22:28] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:51] | Come on, you bitches. | 快点啊 他妈的 |
[22:55] | Hear me now. | 信号快来啊 |
[22:59] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[23:07] | This is stupid. | 太傻了 |
[23:13] | Okay, now we have to use your phone. | 我们现在必须要用你的手机了 |
[23:16] | This is ruined. Do you understand? Just ruined. | 这东西毁了 明白吗 毁了 |
[23:19] | I understand you hooked it up wrong and you blew it up. | 我知道你把线接错了 所以爆炸了 |
[23:22] | – That is not what happened. – How do you know? | -不是这样的 -你怎么知道 |
[23:24] | I wasn’t the one who dumped out the last of our water. | 把我们最后点水倒上去的可不是我 |
[23:28] | That’s what I know. | 就我所知的就这些 |
[23:29] | There was a fire. Excuse me for thinking on my feet. | 着火了 抱歉我没有考虑周到 |
[23:33] | Is that… You were thinking. | 那就是你想的吗 |
[23:34] | Now that we have identified the problem. | 现在我们来搞清楚状况 |
[23:36] | You and thinking, that’s the problem. | 你和你那愚蠢的想法 那才是问题所在 |
[23:39] | Look, somebody is going to have to pick us up. | 听着 必须得有人来接我们 |
[23:44] | Your wife is not going to notice one little call. | 你妻子是不会注意到一个小电话的 |
[23:48] | Mr. White, come on. | 怀特老师 快点 |
[23:52] | All right, look. | 好的 听着 |
[23:55] | Make it snappy. | 干脆一点 别说废话 |
[23:57] | – The roaming drains the battery. – All right. | -漫游很费电的 -好的 |
[24:04] | Yo, Skinny, hey. | 唷 瘦子 |
[24:07] | Listen, I need you to come pick us up. | 听着 你必须马上来接我们 |
[24:09] | Now, all right? We’re stuck out here. | 现在 好吗 我们被困在这儿了 |
[24:11] | You got a pen for directions? | 你有笔吗 写下方向 |
[24:14] | A pencil’s fine, retard. | 铅笔当然行 别磨叽 |
[24:16] | Just something to write with. It doesn’t matter. | 能写字的就行 没关系 |
[24:18] | All right, so you ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[24:20] | So you’re going to head west on the 40 for, | 你要延着40号公路向西 |
[24:23] | Like, what, 30 miles? | 开大约30里 |
[24:24] | And you’re just gonna go past the casino | 你会经过一个赌场 |
[24:26] | With the big arrows in the parking lot. | 停车场上有个大箭头的 |
[24:29] | Big arrows, giant arrows. | 大箭头 超级大的那种 |
[24:31] | They light up and blink and shit. You can’t miss them. | 会闪的那种 你肯定能看见 |
[24:34] | But then you’re gonna want to take it slow | 然后你得减速 |
[24:35] | Because there’s this dirt road right | 右边会有条泥路 |
[24:37] | Before this white sign with a 3 on it, okay? | 路口会有个写着3的白牌子 |
[24:40] | Now, you’re going to be way, way out in the boonies, okay? | 然后你就沿着路开 进入郊区 |
[24:43] | Like, crazy far, so you just got to | 非常非常远 |
[24:45] | Keep heading down that dirt road for what? | 你要一直沿着那条泥路开 |
[24:47] | About another 15 miles. | 大概15英里 |
[24:49] | Really? That far? | 真的那么远 |
[24:51] | Hurry up. The battery. | 快点 会没电的 |
[24:53] | Just go down that road for, like, 15 more miles. | 沿着路开 大概15英里 |
[24:56] | I mean, we’re way the hell out here. | 我们离公路远着呢 |
[25:00] | And yo, listen. | 唷 听着 |
[25:01] | Bring water. | 带点水来 |
[25:03] | Leave now. | 现在就出发 |
[25:06] | Here. | 给 |
[25:07] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[25:15] | There was this guy on the Discovery Channel | 探索频道放过有个人 |
[25:17] | Who broke his leg mountain biking, | 爬山的时候摔断了腿 |
[25:21] | And he had to drink urine for, | 还要喝自己的尿来求生 |
[25:23] | You know, just until the forest ranger found him. | 直到护林员找到他 |
[25:26] | He said it tasted like really hot, | 他说尿尝起来很烫 |
[25:29] | Really old soda. | 像以前的苏打水 |
[25:35] | We should just call. | 我们应该打电话 |
[25:38] | You know? I’ll be quick. Just be like, | 我会讲得很快的 |
[25:40] | “Yo, where are you?” | 唷 你在哪里 |
[25:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:00] | Yo, where are you? | 唷 你在哪里 |
[26:03] | So you saw the white sign? | 你看见白牌子了吗 |
[26:06] | He’s almost here. | 他快来了 |
[26:08] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[26:09] | We’re getting really freaked out. | 我们真的快疯了 |
[26:12] | All right, so you’re on the dirt road? | 好的 那你现在在泥路上了吗 |
[26:15] | He’s on the dirt road. Good. | 他在泥路上了 很好 |
[26:17] | You just crossed the river? | 你刚刚过了河 |
[26:20] | – Have you seen anything? – Wait, wait. What river? | -你看见什么东西了吗 -等等 什么河 |
[26:24] | What river? What the hell river you talking about, man? | 什么河 你在说什么 伙计 |
[26:27] | There’s no river. | 没有河 |
[26:29] | Can you… | 你能不能 |
[26:33] | Phone’s dead. | 电话没电了 |
[26:39] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:48] | Come on. Seriously? | 说话啊 我说真的 |
[27:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:29] | I’m trying to | 我正试着 |
[27:32] | Trickle-charge the battery. | 一点一点给电池充电 |
[27:35] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[27:38] | Just by turning that thing? | 就这样转这东西 |
[27:40] | The commutator. | 整流器 |
[27:42] | It’s the part which generates the electricity. | 这也是发电机原理的一部分 |
[27:46] | Usually, this little piston engine turns it, | 通常情况下 活塞发动机会转动它 |
[27:50] | But considering it’s lying here completely totaled… | 但是现在已经完全没用了 |
[27:59] | Anyway. | 无论如何 |
[28:03] | Apply a little elbow grease… | 只能来点体力活了 |
[28:06] | It’ll take longer. | 会花很长时间的 |
[28:08] | A lot longer. | 很长时间 |
[28:11] | But theoretically, | 但是理论上 |
[28:14] | It should work. | 应该能行 |
[28:18] | Theoretically. | 理论上 |
[28:25] | It has to work. | 必须得行 |
[28:27] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:39] | Can I try? | 让我试试 |
[29:22] | How much longer? | 要多久 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:47] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[30:11] | You hanging in? | 你快不行了吗 |
[30:13] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[30:17] | It’s got to be ready by now. Right? | 应该差不多了吧 |
[30:24] | Give it a little longer, | 再多摇一会儿 |
[30:26] | Just to make sure we’re… | 保证我们能够 |
[30:44] | Methylamine doesn’t spoil, does it? | 甲胺不会变质 是吗 |
[30:52] | That’s not why we’re here. | 那不是我们来这里的原因吧 |
[31:09] | Lie much? | 对我撒谎了 |
[31:18] | Push. | 快点摇 |
[31:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:17] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[32:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:40] | Why couldn’t I have just gone to Santa Fe? | 我为什么不直接去圣达菲呢 |
[32:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:53] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[32:55] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[33:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:30] | I had this coming. | 我的报应 |
[33:35] | What? | 什么 |
[33:39] | I have it coming. | 我的报应 |
[33:43] | I deserve this. | 我活该 |
[33:46] | You snap out of it. | 你会好起来的 |
[33:48] | First off, everything you did, you did for your family. | 你做的每件事都是为了你的家人 |
[33:52] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:55] | All I ever managed to do was worry and disappoint them and lie. | 我只是让他们更担心更失望 还有谎言 |
[34:06] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:08] | All the lies. | 所有的谎言 |
[34:12] | I can’t even… | 我都没法 |
[34:14] | I can’t even keep them straight in my head anymore. | 我自己都不敢去想 |
[34:18] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:20] | Screw this. I’m walking. | 去他妈的 我要走着离开这里 |
[34:23] | You can come or not. | 你可以选择跟或不跟 |
[34:27] | Where’s my other shoe? | 我另一只鞋呢 |
[34:31] | Jesse, Jesse | 杰西 杰西 |
[34:37] | Your body is running dangerously low on electrolytes. | 你现在处于低电解质的高危状态 |
[34:45] | Sodium, potassium, calcium. | 钠 钾 钙 |
[34:49] | And when they’re gone, | 等到全部流失的时候 |
[34:51] | Your brain ceases to communicate with your muscles. | 你的大脑就会停止指挥 |
[34:56] | Your lungs stop breathing, | 你的肺就会停止呼吸 |
[34:58] | Your heart stops pumping. | 心脏会停止泵血 |
[35:02] | You go marching out there, | 你要是走出去 |
[35:05] | And within an hour, | 一小时内 |
[35:08] | You will be dead. | 你就会死 |
[35:10] | You need to cut out all your loser cry-baby crap right now | 你立刻收起你那副可怜兮兮的样子 |
[35:14] | And think of something scientific! | 想点科学的点子出来 |
[35:17] | Something scientific, right. | 科学的 是吗 |
[35:20] | What? Come on. | 怎么了 快点 |
[35:21] | You’re smart. | 你那么聪明 |
[35:23] | You made poison out of beans. | 你从豆子里都能炼出毒品来 |
[35:26] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[35:29] | We got an entire lab right here. | 这里我们有整个实验室 |
[35:33] | All right? How about you take some of these chemicals | 我们把这些化学试剂加起来 |
[35:37] | And mix up some rocket fuel? | 弄个什么火箭燃料 |
[35:39] | That way, you can just send up a signal flare. | 至少能发个信号什么的 |
[35:42] | Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, | 要么你造个机器人帮我们 |
[35:46] | Or a homing device or… | 要么弄个自动追踪系统 |
[35:49] | Build a new battery or… | 或者造个新电池 |
[35:51] | Wait. No. | 等等 |
[35:53] | What if we just take some stuff off of the RV | 不如我们把车上的东西拆下来 |
[35:56] | And build it into something completely different? | 造一个不一样的车出来 |
[35:59] | Like a dune buggy. | 像是沙漠越野车什么的 |
[36:02] | That way, we can just dune buggy… | 那样的话 我们至少能越野了 |
[36:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:14] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[36:17] | – Change, I mean. Coins. – I got a bunch of them. | -零钱 硬币 -我有一堆 |
[36:23] | Then gather them. | 收集起来 |
[36:24] | And washers and nuts and bolts and screws | 还有那些金属垫圈 螺丝 螺栓 钉子 |
[36:28] | And whatever little pieces of metal | 各种各样的金属零件 |
[36:30] | We can think of that is galvanized. | 只要是镀锌的都行 |
[36:31] | It has to be galvanized or solid zinc. | 必须镀锌的 或者本身就是纯锌的 |
[36:35] | – Solid zinc, right. – And bring me brake pads. | -纯锌的 好 -帮我把刹车垫拿来 |
[36:40] | The front wheels should have discs. | 前轮应该有的 |
[36:43] | Take them off and bring them to me. | 拆下来给我 |
[36:46] | Brake pads. | 刹车垫 |
[36:51] | – What are we building? – You said it yourself. | -我们要造什么 -你自己说的 |
[36:55] | A robot? | 机器人吗 |
[36:57] | A battery. | 电池 |
[36:59] | Move! | 快去 |
[37:12] | This doesn’t look like any battery I ever saw. | 跟我见过的所有电池都不一样 |
[37:16] | Well, trust me. It is a battery. | 相信我 这就是电池 |
[37:19] | Or rather, one cell of a battery. | 或者说 是原电池 |
[37:24] | Here. Cut up the last two sponges. | 给 把海绵剪成两半 |
[37:27] | Remember the electrolytes? | 还记得电解质吗 |
[37:30] | Think about it. | 动动脑子 |
[37:31] | A battery is a galvanic cell. | 电池其实也就是原电池 |
[37:35] | It’s no more than an anode and a cathode | 也就是阳极和阴极 |
[37:38] | Separated by an electrolyte, right? | 离子在电解液里分开 |
[37:41] | – Right. – Well, anyway. | -没错 -不管怎么样 |
[37:44] | On one side, we have mercuric oxide | 一极我们用氧化汞 |
[37:47] | And graphite from your brake pads. | 还有刹车垫上的石墨 |
[37:49] | This is the cathode. | 组成阴极 |
[37:51] | This is the positive terminal. | 也就是电池的正极 |
[37:54] | This is where the supply of current flows out from. | 电流就是从那里出来的 |
[37:58] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[37:59] | Then… | 然后 |
[38:00] | Here, I’ll show you. On the opposite side is our anode. | 看我做 另外一边就是我们的阳极 |
[38:04] | This… | 这个 |
[38:07] | It’s zinc. | 是锌的 |
[38:09] | It’s what we find in our coins and anything galvanized. | 就是我们找到的硬币和所有镀锌的东西 |
[38:14] | So, the sponge is the electrolyte? | 海绵就是电解液吗 |
[38:18] | No, the potassium hydroxide is the electrolyte. | 不 氢氧化钾是电解液 |
[38:22] | But yes, that’s what I’m soaking the sponges in. | 也对 这就是为什么我要用海绵去吸 |
[38:27] | Good. | 不错 |
[38:29] | Good. And now, | 很好 现在 |
[38:31] | What shall we use to conduct this beautiful current with? | 我们要用什么来传导电流呢 |
[38:38] | What one particular element comes to mind? | 想到了什么元素 |
[38:48] | A wire. | 一根电线 |
[38:52] | Copper. | 是铜 |
[38:54] | – Well, I mean… – It’s copper. | -我是说 -是铜 |
[38:58] | The only question now is will this supply enough current? | 唯一的问题是需要多少这样的原电池单元 |
[39:03] | And how many cells will we need? | 我们要做多少 |
[39:06] | Maybe we’ve only got material enough for six. | 我们的材料应该够做六个 |
[39:19] | – Put the lid on. – Wait. | -要把盖子盖上吗 -等等 |
[39:21] | Positive. | 正极 |
[39:26] | Cathode. | 阴极 |
[39:33] | Anode. | 阳极 |
[39:35] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[39:36] | That is good. | 非常好 |
[39:38] | That’s very good. Here we go. | 非常好 我们去试试 |
[40:54] | How’s the… | 怎么样 |
[40:58] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[41:11] | I know I can trust you to… | 我知道我可以信任你 |
[41:20] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[41:23] | Your family will get your share. | 你家人会得到你那份的 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:38] | So… | 那么 |
[41:44] | I’ll be hearing from you. | 我等你的消息 |
[42:11] | How’s everyone doing? | 大家最近怎么样 |
[42:16] | Is that baby ever going to come out, you think? | 孩子会不会现在就出世 |
[42:20] | – I know, enough already. It’s… – I’m teasing. | -我知道过了预产期了 -只是玩笑 |
[42:24] | Everything in its time. | 要来的总会来 |
[42:28] | Walt, I have your scan results. | 沃尔特 我已经看了你的扫描结果 |
[42:33] | And you’re showing signs of remission. | 有病症减退的迹象 |
[42:39] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[42:41] | I want to clarify. | 我要解释一下 |
[42:42] | There are some misconceptions about what remission signifies. | 对于症状减退的情况存在误解 |
[42:45] | It does not mean that the patient is cured. | 不是说病人完全治愈 |
[42:48] | To classify someone as in remission, | 说某人处于症状消退期 |
[42:50] | We only need to determine that the tumor hasn’t grown. | 我们必须确认肿瘤没有长大的迹象 |
[42:53] | That it hasn’t grown? Jesus. | 肿瘤没有生长吗 上帝啊 |
[42:56] | Technically speaking, | 学术上来说 |
[42:57] | A tumor can remain the exact same size it was before | 即使病人处在症状消退期 |
[43:01] | And the patient could still be in remission. | 肿瘤还是有可能维持原来的大小 |
[43:03] | Now, in Walt’s case, with a stage 3 adenocarcinoma, | 在沃尔特的病例 处于癌症的第三阶段 |
[43:07] | I like to see… I hope to see at least | 我预期看到 至少 |
[43:10] | A 25 to 35% reduction in tumor mass, | 肿瘤组织会有25%到35%的减少 |
[43:13] | Something to tell me that the cancer has responded to the therapy. | 事实证明理疗已经对癌细胞起了作用 |
[43:19] | Everybody still with me? | 大家还在听吗 |
[43:22] | And how has my cancer responded? | 结果怎么样 |
[43:26] | Walt,Your tumor has shrunk by 80%. | 沃尔特 你的肿瘤组织已经减少了80% |
[43:35] | – My God. – Wait, I’m sorry. I’m really… | -我的天哪 -等等 我真的 |
[43:39] | I’m confused. Isn’t 80% a lot? | 我不太懂 80%是很多吗 |
[43:43] | Mom. Yeah. | 妈妈 当然 |
[43:45] | 80% is a lot. | 80%是很多很多 |
[43:48] | – Okay, but, I’m… – Sweetheart, you were right. | -好的 但是我 -亲爱的 你是对的 |
[43:51] | – It’s very good news. – It’s very good news. | -真的是好消息 -真的是好消息 |
[43:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[43:57] | Just when I try to get out, they pull me back in. | 我差点就想出去了 现在峰回路转了 |
[44:13] | Now, that cough is the other thing we need to discuss. | 不过你的咳嗽是我们要讨论的 |
[44:17] | According to your scan, Walt, you have radiation pneumonitis. | 沃尔特 根据扫描结果 你患有放射性肺炎 |
[44:21] | It’s okay. This is fairly common. | 没关系 这很平常 |
[44:25] | See that scary-looking thing there? | 看见里面那个吓人的东西了吗 |
[44:27] | That’s tissue inflammation. That’s a reaction to your radio therapy. | 那是组织炎症 是放射治疗的副反应 |
[44:31] | It’s usually not serious, but it can produce a cough like that. | 通常不是很严重 但是会导致你那样的咳嗽 |
[44:34] | I’ll prescribe some prednisone. | 我会给你开点强的松[肾上腺素药物] |
[44:37] | Tissue inflammation? | 组织炎症 |
[44:40] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[44:42] | Because the other day, I was coughing up some blood. | 因为有一天 我咳出了血 |
[44:49] | – What? – You probably have a tear | -什么 -可能 |
[44:51] | In your esophagus from the coughing, and that can be very serious. | 由于咳嗽引起了食道撕裂 那是相当严重的 |
[44:54] | You could rupture and bleed to death. | 你会因为流血过多而亡的 |
[44:56] | We’re going to have to deal with that before you leave here today. | 你今天走之前 我们会处理一下这个问题 |
[44:59] | Wait a minute. When did this happen? Why didn’t you tell me? | 等一下 什么时候的事 为什么不告诉我 |
[45:03] | – I’m sorry. I… – No more secrets, Walt. | -对不起 我 -不要再隐瞒 沃尔特 |
[45:05] | With something like this, you have to call me. Immediately. | 发生那样的情况 你必须马上通知我 |
[45:10] | Now, with these results, we’re not completely out of the woods. | 从检查结果看来 我们还未完全脱离危险 |
[45:14] | But now at least we have some options. | 但至少我们现在多了些选择 |
[45:16] | The most important of which is time. | 最关键的就是时间 |
[45:20] | We’ll have more to discuss in the next few weeks. | 接下来几周 我们还要进一步讨论 |
[45:23] | But for now, I’d say that you folks have earned some celebrating. | 但是现在 你们一家人应该好好庆祝一下 |
[45:29] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[45:32] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |