Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:30] Well, we’ve come a long way, Walt. 沃尔特 我们已经有了很大的进展
[02:32] Here at the end of round one, 第一轮的治疗已经结束了
[02:34] I’m going to recommend cautious optimism. 我保持谨慎乐观的态度
[02:37] We’ll check back in two months, 两个月以后
[02:39] See how you’ve responded, reassess, 我们会再看看你身体的反应 重新评估
[02:41] And decide our next move, if any. 然后决定你下一步的治疗方案
[02:43] That’s right around the time the baby’s due, correct? 就在你妻子的预产期 对吗
[02:48] Yeah. 对的
[02:49] Try to think of this as good timing. 朝好的方面看吧
[02:51] You’ll start feeling better soon, more like yourself, 你会很会好起来的 会更像从前
[02:54] And your hair should start to come back. 头发也会长出来的
[02:57] I kind of gotten used to the old cue ball look. 我已经有点习惯了这种光头造型了
[03:01] I prefer to think of it as streamlined. 应该说是流线型
[03:02] Right. Aerodynamic. 对 空气阻力小
[03:07] No more confusion? 不再困惑了吧
[03:13] Absolutely none. 当然不了
[03:15] How are you two holding up? 你们俩最近关系怎么样
[03:20] Fine. 很好
[03:21] I mean, you know, we’re busy, but… 我是说 我们都挺忙的 不过
[03:24] We’re good. 我们处得不错
[03:25] Absolutely. 当然
[03:28] It’s all good. 一切都很好
[03:34] So, we’re not going through an insurer. Is that correct? 不用保险支付 对吗
[03:38] Yes. Direct bill. 没错 直接支付
[03:40] Just need to print it out for you. 现在帮你把帐单打印出来
[04:19] I thought we had discussed a cash discount. 我们不是讨论过会有现付折扣的吗
[04:23] Absolutely. It’s included. 没错 已经包括在内了
[04:26] Just a reminder, 提醒你一下
[04:28] We do have a payment plan available, 我们现在有个付款计划
[04:30] should you be interested. 你可能会感兴趣
[04:39] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[04:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[04:56] Then, what about the MRI? 那核磁共振怎么样
[04:58] Can you please explain to me 你能给我解释一下
[05:01] the distinction between diagnostic and exploratory? 诊断性和探索性的区别吗
[05:08] Yeah, but either way, his doctor ordered it. 但是他的医生两个都订了
[05:15] It should be covered. 当然要包括在内
[05:17] You bet I will. Yeah, in triplicate. 我会的 一式三份
[05:20] Well, I’m sorry you couldn’t be of more help, too. 很抱歉你没帮上什么忙
[05:27] Bitch. 贱人
[05:34] Been around someone who smokes? 你和吸烟的人呆过吗
[05:37] The hospital bill came. 医院帐单来了
[05:39] That was fast. 可真快啊
[05:41] Three-day stay: $13,000 and counting. 住院三天 总计一万三
[05:52] Is this something that Gretchen and Elliott might cover? 能让格雷琴和埃利奥特帮我们承担一点吗
[06:00] I know it’s strictly your domain, but… 我知道那样做你会不乐意 不过
[06:04] They will. I’m sure they will. 我相信他们愿意买单
[06:06] I’ll handle it. 我来处理
[08:48] – Bring me up to speed on Salamanca. – Dead. -给我塞拉曼加案子最新消息 -死了
[08:50] – Still? – Completely. -仅此而已 -完全没错
[08:52] Okay, then. Well, thanks for stopping by. 好的 很高兴你能来
[08:58] So things are quiet. 最近外面很平静
[09:00] Not a lot of crystal on the streets right now. 街上没什么人卖冰毒了
[09:01] Good. 很好
[09:02] That’s not going to last. 这种情况不会持续很久的
[09:04] Waiting to see who rallies the roaches now 等着看谁会重振旗鼓
[09:05] That his turf’s up for grabs. 现在屠库的生意很容易到手
[09:07] No takers so far? 现在还没人接盘吗
[09:09] We keep hearing a name. Heisenberg. 我们不断听到一个名字 海森堡
[09:12] Lately, pretty much every dime-bagger we come across. 最近几乎抓的小混混都提到这个名字
[09:15] – Heisenberg? – Yeah, I know. -海森堡 -对
[09:17] Maybe it’s a tweaker urban legend. 可能他会是下一个大毒枭
[09:20] Still, somebody somewhere is cooking 还是有人在秘密制造
[09:22] that big blue we keep finding. 那些我们追查的冰毒
[09:25] Anyway, we’ll stay on it. 无论如何 我们会继续跟进的
[09:29] Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank? 知道为什么鲨鱼在食物链的顶端吗 汉克
[09:33] ‘Cause they have three sets of teeth 因为它们有三排牙齿
[09:35] and will take a bite out of anything? 能一口咬开任何东西吗
[09:39] Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles 它们追踪上千英里
[09:41] In pursuit of their prey. 只为追捕自己的猎物
[09:44] Yeah, I think I heard that. 对 我想我听说过
[09:47] You, my friend, are a great white. 你 就是一条大白鲨
[09:51] How does Albuquerque Liaison, 觉得阿尔布开克联络处
[09:53] Tri-state Border Interdiction Task Force sound? 三国边境封锁任务组怎么样
[09:57] Like one hell of a promotion. 听上去像是升职
[09:59] As of the 1st, I want you to split your time 现在刚开始 我希望你能
[10:01] Between here and El Paso. 同时兼顾这里和埃尔帕索
[10:03] Thank you, sir. Thank you. 谢谢你 长官
[10:06] What you gonna do without me, Gomie? 没有我你怎么办 格米
[10:08] Celebrate. 当然是庆祝
[10:09] I won’t have to look at your ugly mug six days a week. 再也不用一周六天看到你这张丑脸了
[10:11] Hey, buddy, I am the brains and the brawn. 我可是智勇双全啊
[10:14] I’m the whole package. 我是全能王
[10:15] I’m glad I didn’t just eat. 还好没多吃东西 我都要吐了
[10:17] I’m surprised his head still fits through the door. 真神奇他的头居然不会卡在门上
[10:20] – Wanna grab lunch? – Hell, yeah. -想吃个饭庆祝下吗 -当然
[10:22] – ‘Cause you’re buying. – Done. -因为是你请客 -就这么办
[10:24] I’ll meet you morons downstairs. 你们两个傻子到楼下等我
[10:26] Try not to get lost on the way. 别迷路了
[10:30] Hi, Ricky 请讲 你好 里奇
[10:31] How you doing? Yeah, I’m stoked, too. 最近好吗 我好极了
[10:34] Yeah, El Paso. 当然 那可是埃尔帕索
[10:38] Here’s the man. 大人物来了
[10:42] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[11:45] Hits two in the sand, two in the forest. 沙漠里两个 森林里两个
[11:50] And then he says, “Give me a four.” 然后他说 四个一起上呀
[12:28] You got some nerve coming back here. 你吃了豹子胆 居然还敢回来
[12:31] Or you’re even dumber than I thought. 要么你就是比我想得还傻
[12:34] Maybe both. 可能都有吧
[12:43] Balance for the tow, the repairs, 赔给你拖车费 修理费
[12:47] And extra for, you know, damages and stuff to the gate, 另外还有你大门的损失
[12:52] the toilet… 和厕所
[12:56] Look, like I said, 就跟我说的一样
[12:58] My word is my bond. 我说话算话
[13:15] What would you charge me to store this here? 我把车寄放在这里 你要收多少钱
[13:19] – A million-five. – Come on, yo. -150万 -别这样
[13:22] Your sister. 要么就用你妹妹来抵
[13:23] Dawg, I’m serious, all right? I got storage needs. 兄弟 我是认真的 我得把车停了
[13:26] And I got scratch up front. 前面刮花了
[13:29] We could, you know, negotiate. 我们可以 谈谈价钱
[13:37] 500. 500元
[13:38] – A month? – A week. -一个月吗 -一星期
[13:42] For real? 说真的吗
[13:44] – See ya. – Wait. -回见 -等等
[13:45] Just hold on. Just chill. 别急 冷静点
[13:51] Sounds good. Totally doable. 听起来不错 很可行
[13:53] – Outside. – Inside. -停在外面 -停在里面
[13:55] – Forget it. – Man, come on. -那就算了 -伙计 别这样
[13:57] Your fence is too easy to climb. 你的围墙太容易爬进来了
[14:00] Inside, padlocked, plus gate privileges. 停在里面 锁门 外加大门的优先使用权
[14:03] – Come again? – Gate, in and out, privileges. -又要重蹈覆辙吗 -大门进出保留优先权
[14:08] Month to month. Cash up front. 租金一月一付 先给钱
[14:10] Inside. 停在里面
[14:12] And I don’t know you. I don’t know Jack. 我不认识你 我也不认识杰克
[14:28] You selling? 那辆车卖吗
[14:31] I’ll let you take it for nine Gs. 9000块卖给你
[14:41] What about that one? 那辆呢
[14:46] Serious? 开玩笑吧
[15:10] It’s Jane, right? 你是叫珍妮 对吗
[15:13] Well, Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome. 珍妮 这个地方太棒了
[15:16] Really? Does it inspire awe? 真的吗 不是说套话
[15:19] No. I mean, it’s great. 不是 真的很棒
[15:21] Just what I’ve been looking for. That’s what I meant. 就跟我想找的一样 我就这么个意思
[15:23] I had an entire house before, 我以前有一整栋房子
[15:25] Detached and all, 整幢独立式别墅
[15:26] But I was just tired of all the 但我对打理草坪
[15:27] Lawn care and upkeep and whatnot. 房屋维护 还有摆设布置厌烦了
[15:31] Well, the blinds are new. Everything’s been painted. 百叶窗是新的 全都粉刷一新
[15:36] Jesus. 天啊
[15:39] Utilities are included. 设施齐全
[15:42] Stacking. Sweet. 折叠式的 太好了
[15:44] – You got cable? – Already wired. -有有线电视吗 -已经装了天线了
[15:45] Just call to activate. High speed, whatever. 打个电话就能开通 很快捷
[15:48] Bathroom, cool tile. 浴室 瓷砖很酷
[15:51] Bedroom. 卧室
[15:53] Nice. 很棒
[15:55] I’m a fan of the hardwood. 我很喜欢硬木地板
[15:59] So? You’re interested? 这么说 你有兴趣
[16:01] Definitely. 毫无疑问
[16:02] And you’re good with NPNS? 那你也接受NPNS
[16:07] Sorry. What? 对不起 你说什么
[16:08] In the ad? No smoking, no pets. 广告上说的 不准吸烟 不准养宠物
[16:10] You want to smoke, you do it outside. 你要吸烟就到外面去吸
[16:13] – It’s cool. No worries. – The usual drill. -可以 不用担心 -按照惯例
[16:16] I’ll need a W-2 or a recent pay stub, current employer, 我要W-2表 最近的收入证明和雇主信息
[16:19] Former address, you know, the yadda-yadda. 还有以前的地址什么的资料
[16:22] And if it’s all copasetic, I’ll call. 如果都没问题 我会打电话通知你
[16:28] Look, 听我说
[16:30] The thing is I can… 情况是 我可以
[16:33] Unbelievable. 简直难以置信
[16:35] I’m currently in-between situations. 最近我正处在过渡阶段
[16:36] And I’m currently not renting. 那我最近不准备出租
[16:39] I got the money and I’m totally good for it 我有钱 有能力付房租
[16:41] For, like, ever. 一直都会有
[16:43] Come on, yo, can you please, 别这样 唷 求你了
[16:44] Please just help a brother out? 就当是帮帮兄弟吧
[16:46] Yo, my dad’s not really a “make exceptions” kind of guy. 唷 我老爸可没这么好说话
[16:49] – Trust me. – Your dad? -相信我 -你老爸
[16:52] Owns the place. I manage it. 房子是我老爸的 我帮他打理
[16:55] Pen on paper, that’s what I need. 我要的是白纸黑字
[16:57] Or go run your game somewhere else. 否则你就到别的地方玩去
[16:59] Dude, I got nowhere else to go. This is it. 别傻了 我无处可去了 这里就是我的家
[17:01] And I got no game, all right? 我真的没有骗你 相信我好吗
[17:04] I just need a chance. 我只需要一个机会
[17:09] Look, my folks, they kicked me out. 我的家人把我赶了出来
[17:13] I’m a disappointment, apparently. 很明显 我不太长进
[17:16] Didn’t meet their expectations, again. 再一次让他们失望了
[17:19] So, you know, now I’m “gratis” or whatever. 所以我现在 无家可归了
[17:22] But you know what? 但是知道吗
[17:23] I’m a good person and I work hard. 我是个好人 工作努力
[17:27] I will pay you every month and I will pay you on time. 我会每个月都准时付房租的
[17:29] I will not mess this up, okay? I swear. 我不会搞砸的 我发誓
[17:41] Rent just went up. 现在租金涨价了
[17:43] A hundred more a month. 一个月多付一百
[17:45] That’s the cash price. 那是现金价
[17:50] You rock. You won’t regret this. 你酷毙了 你不会后悔的
[17:52] And, in addition to first and last, 还有除了第一个和最后一个月
[17:54] I want two more months. 我还想要你先多付两个月
[17:56] DBAA fee, nonrefundable. DBAA费用 恕不退款
[17:58] Of course. No problem. DBAA. Obviously. 当然 DBAA 当然没问题
[18:07] What’s DBAA? 什么是DBAA
[18:09] – “Don’t be an asshole.” – Gotcha. -“别做讨厌的人” -我懂了
[18:11] I live next door. 我就住在隔壁
[18:13] Really? 真的吗
[18:14] And don’t think for one second you have squatters’ rights, 别以为你有权利霸占着房子
[18:17] Because you don’t. 它不属于你
[18:18] If you blow this, I want you gone. 如果你搞砸了 你就得马上滚蛋
[18:19] I know guys that’ll have your skinny ass 我了解你们这些人 我会把你一脚踹出门
[18:21] Out back by the dumpster faster than you can blink. 然后把东西扔出去 你连眼睛都来不及眨
[18:27] I’ll fill it in. Just sign your name. 我会帮你搞定这些 签名就行
[18:29] Which is what, by the way? 顺便问问 你叫什么
[18:31] It’s Jesse. 杰西
[18:34] Jesse Jackson. 杰西·杰克逊
[18:38] Seriously? 真的吗
[18:41] What? 怎么了
[19:31] – What are you doing? – Beating off. What’s it look like? -你在干什么 -享受生活 还能干什么
[19:34] That is, in fact, exactly what it looks like to me. 我看到的确实是这样
[19:37] Brewing is an art form, Marie. 酿酒是一种艺术 玛丽
[19:39] I think you’d appreciate that by now. 希望你也能懂得欣赏
[19:40] Christmas, the batch of ’06? Come on. 这可是06年圣诞节的一批 快尝尝
[19:44] So, let me get this straight. 好吧 我直说吧
[19:47] You call in sick the day after receiving 你居然请了病假躲在这里
[19:49] A long-awaited career-boosting promotion 还是在得到了梦寐以求的升职以后
[19:53] So you can play October fest in your man cave? 就为了在这里喝酒寻开心
[19:59] I don’t get it. Really, I don’t. 我真的不明白 不懂
[20:01] Babe, relax. 宝贝儿 放松点
[20:03] Please, don’t tell me to relax. 别让我放松
[20:06] – You know I hate that. – Right. -你知道我讨厌听到这话 -没错
[20:08] Dave said I should express that. 戴夫说我应该说出来
[20:10] All I’m saying is everything’s fine. 我想说的是一切都很好
[20:14] I can take a day. 我就想放天假
[20:16] No big deal. 没什么大不了的
[20:18] Now, get that sweet ass out of here 现在 我可爱的小宝贝儿快走吧
[20:22] So I can concentrate. 不然我没法集中精力
[22:12] Okay, so what’s the plan? 好吧 计划是什么
[22:14] The plan is we cook. 计划就是我们制毒
[22:16] Why are we cooking 我们为什么还要制毒
[22:18] When we can’t even move what we cook? 现在根本卖不出去
[22:31] Well, how much do you think you can sell on your own? 你觉得靠你自己能卖出去多少
[22:33] Say if I cooked during the days and you worked the nights. 假设我白天制毒 你晚上去卖的话
[22:36] – Dude. – What? -傻瓜 -什么
[22:39] Prior to Tuco, that was your plan, wasn’t it? 在屠库之前 那不是你的想法吗
[22:41] I understand it’ll be a fraction of what we brought in before, 我知道这比我们之前赚的少多了
[22:44] But still, what choice do we have? 但我们还有别的选择吗
[22:46] First of all, there’s no “we.” 首先 别说什么我们
[22:49] You’re talking me, solo, 你说的是我 一个人单干
[22:50] Busting hump slinging shards. 在外面苦干还要担心吃子弹
[22:53] I got profile now. 我现在有案底了
[22:54] Don’t you get that? A D.E.A.’s up my ass. 你不懂吗 有个禁毒署的家伙盯上我了
[22:58] I’m not exposing myself 我可不会为了那点小钱
[22:59] to that level of risk for chump change. 把自己暴露了
[23:01] – No way. – Then what do you suggest? -没门 -那你想怎么样
[23:04] I don’t think either of us are eager 我想我们谁
[23:06] to jump into bed with another Tuco. 都不会再想和屠库这样的家伙合作了
[23:13] I got bills, man. 我现在有经济压力
[23:16] You’ve got bills? 你会有经济负担
[23:18] Rent, yo. Responsibilities. 房租 唷 有责任了
[23:20] I’ve already lost more than I have made, 我失去的远比得到的多
[23:21] And I am tired of dicking around out here. 我厌倦了整天在这儿胡搞乱来的日子
[23:25] You want to know how much I’ve got left? 想知道我失去了多少吗
[23:28] After completing my first round of treatment 我第一轮的治疗结束了以后
[23:30] And financing the world’s most expensive alibi? 为世界上最贵的不在场证明买单
[23:34] Zero! Zip! Nothing! 什么都没了 都没了
[23:36] I’ve got nothing to show for all of this. 之前的一切都付诸东流
[23:38] Nothing for my family, which, 一分钱都没能留给家人
[23:40] As you might remember, was the damn point! 要是你还记得的话 那才是该死的重点
[23:47] But seeing as throwing in the towel is not an option, 但是现在认输并不是好主意
[23:51] That leaves us with a total of two choices. 现在只有两条路可选
[23:54] We go into business with yet another homicidal lunatic 要么再和另一个杀人疯子做生意
[23:57] Or you and I start… 要么你和我开始
[23:59] You selling whatever you can. 你尽你所能卖货
[24:06] There’s a third way. 还有第三种选择
[24:10] And what would that be? 是什么
[24:13] We got to be Tuco. 我们自己做屠库
[24:17] Cut out the middle man. Run our own game. 省掉中间商 我们自己做经销
[24:20] So you’re going to, what? 那你要怎么做
[24:23] Snort meth off a bowie knife? 用把猎刀把病毒吸进鼻子吗
[24:26] You gonna beat your homies to death when they dis you? 把反对你的人都往死里打
[24:29] Look, I know some guys. All right? 听我说 我认识几个人
[24:31] I can create a network. 我可以建立销售网络
[24:34] We control production and distribution. 我们自己控制生产和分销
[24:38] That way, we stay off the front lines 我们从第一线退下来
[24:39] while moving some serious glass. 不要自己去冒险
[24:41] The point here is to make money, right? 关键是能赚钱 对吗
[24:44] Sky-high stacks. 赚大把大把的钱
[24:49] – That’s not the point? – No, I am not willing to do that. -难道我说的不对吗 -不是我不想这么干
[24:53] Who said anything about you? 谁说那关你的事了
[24:58] I don’t vote for this plan. 我不同意这个计划
[25:01] I’m not comfortable bringing in unknown enties into our operation. 我不喜欢不认识的人加入我们的生意
[25:06] You don’t get to vote. 你没有投票的权利
[25:10] I beg your pardon? 你再说一遍
[25:13] This is a partnership, remember? 我们可是合作伙伴 记得吗
[25:15] I remember. 我记得
[25:17] You cook, I sell. 你制毒 我卖毒
[25:19] That was the division of labor when we started all this. 我们一开始就是这么分工的
[25:22] And that’s exactly how we should have kept it. 现在也该这么保持下去
[25:25] ‘Cause I sure as hell didn’t find myself locked in a trunk 这样我肯定不会让自己被锁在卡车里
[25:27] or on my knees with a gun to my head 还要被抢指着跪在地上等死
[25:30] Before your greedy old ass came along, all right? 在你这贪婪的老头来之前都不会
[25:40] All right, I will admit to a bit of a learning curve. 好吧 我承认还要学着慢慢来
[25:44] And perhaps I was overly ambitious. 可能我是太有野心了
[25:47] But in any case, it’s not gonna happen that way anymore. 但无论如何 不会再发生了
[25:51] Damn straight. Know why? 非常正确 知道为什么吗
[25:54] ‘Cause we do things my way this time, 因为我们这次按我的办法来
[25:57] or I walk. 否则我就不干了
[26:02] You need me more than I need you. 你现在更需要我
[26:06] Walt. 沃尔特
[26:28] Yo, Skinny Pete. What’s up, brother? 唷 瘦子皮特 最近怎么样
[26:31] Eh, Combo. Good to see you. 康宝 见到你真好
[26:33] Welcome to my humble abode. 欢迎光临寒舍
[26:35] Good deal, mover. Good deal. 房子不错啊 伙计
[26:39] Yo. Badger, hey. 唷 猴子
[26:41] Cool crib, man. 房子真酷啊 伙计
[26:44] It echoes. 还有回声
[26:50] Let me give you a virtual tour. 我带你们虚拟地参观一下
[26:51] Plasma is gonna go right here. 等离子彩电会挂在这里
[26:54] Probably, like, a 50-inch wall-mounted. 可能50英寸 壁挂式
[26:56] Plasma rocks it over LCD, yo. 等离子比液晶的牛多了 唷
[26:59] Nah. They burn in, yo. 才不 会烧屏的 唷
[27:01] But the picture’s way sharper. Blacks are deeper, too. 但图画质好多了 黑色也很纯
[27:04] They got 3-D coming out, like, any day now. 马上三维电视机也要有了
[27:07] That’s what I’m waiting for. 那才是我想要的
[27:09] – Porn, cuz! – Jesus. -A片 爽啊 -老天啊
[27:11] Like, 3-D ta-tas, like, right in your face. 那可是三维立体的 感觉就在眼前
[27:14] I’m gonna get a couple of 我还要弄几个
[27:15] Those zero-gravity chairs for right here, 零重力椅子放在这里
[27:16] For your ultimate viewing comfort. 终极的观看享受
[27:20] Those are buck. 那可得花大价钱
[27:21] It’s gonna be pretty much sparse. 这里要弄得空旷些
[27:22] Very Asian-y, modern stuff. 亚洲现代风格
[27:24] Feng shui, yo. I can dig it. 风水 唷 我懂一些
[27:27] And I’m thinking, just a bunch of candles, 我想放几支蜡烛
[27:29] Maybe one of those little fountain jobs right here. 在这里弄个小喷泉什么的
[27:32] It’s gonna be chill. 肯定会超酷
[27:33] The ladies, they cream up real nice for, like, candles and shit. 女士们就喜欢搞那些烛光情调
[27:38] You are going to score, big time! 你肯定会艳福不浅啊
[27:42] All right, so how about we get, you know, down to it? 我们坐下来谈谈正事怎么样
[27:46] There’s some refreshments over here if you want to partake. 你们想吃的话 有点零食饮料
[27:49] You got any other refreshments? 还有别的什么吗
[27:53] I could kick it. It’s been a while. 我已经戒了 有一阵子了
[27:56] I could totally go for a loving spoonful. 我现在就想尝一口
[27:59] No bomb, no beer, no weed. 今天没有啤酒 也没有大麻
[28:01] You smoke it up on your own time. 要抽自己回家抽
[28:02] We’re talking business here. 在这里只谈正事
[28:06] So listen up. This is how it goes. 听好了 现在这么干
[28:09] I front each of you an ounce. 我给你们每人一盎司货
[28:12] You sell it for 2,500. I keep the two, you keep the five. 你们卖2500我拿2000你们拿500
[28:16] No cutting it. You sell it as is, all right? 别揩油 老老实实卖 懂吗
[28:19] 2,500 an ounce? 2500一盎司
[28:21] That’s kinda, like, hopeful, bro. 价钱有点好像太高了
[28:24] Street’s maybe 17, 18. 街上都只卖1700 1800
[28:29] This is the best shiz ever. 这可是最上乘的货
[28:31] Everybody and their mother’s gonna want a taste. 阿爹阿娘都会想要尝尝
[28:33] And second, who else is selling right now, huh? 还有 现在还有谁在卖货
[28:37] – It’s dry out there, that’s for sure. – Church. -外面确实断货了 -大家都去教堂了
[28:40] So you point it how you want, okay? 所以重点是你们想怎样
[28:41] Quarter, half, teener, whatever. 男女老少随便怎么来
[28:43] But I make what I make. Two large. No exceptions. 但是我要保证我那份2000 没得商量
[28:47] Short me, you’re out. 少了我的 你就给我走人
[28:49] Cut it, you’re out. 揩油 也给我走人
[28:51] Period. 而且要快
[28:53] This is a big opportunity I am giving you. 我给你们的可是大好的赚钱机会
[28:57] Understand? 听懂了吗
[28:59] Badger, what is this? 猴子 怎么样
[29:04] A big opportunity. 大好机会
[29:05] Exactly. All right? This is the ground floor. 说的没错 这只是第一步
[29:09] Gentlemen, how far you go is up to you. 兄弟们 能走多远要靠你们了
[29:13] So bring out the product, yo. 那拿货出来吧 唷
[29:15] Not here, all right? Not ever. 不在这儿 以后也不在这儿
[29:18] Blind drop. I will let you know when and where. 直接出货 我会告诉你们地点时间
[29:23] All right? 好吗
[29:25] You’ll be hearing from me. 我会通知你们
[29:27] Now, I got mad volume, 现在我有大量的货要出手
[29:29] So you move it quick, you move it right. 卖得越快 赚的也越多
[29:33] There is always more. 我的货源源不断
[29:38] DBAA, mo-fos. 别做讨厌的人 生意开张了
[29:41] All right? Apply yourselves. 你们加油干
[30:23] It’s an armpit. 那就是个龌龊的角落
[30:24] It’s not an armpit. 不是龌龊的角落
[30:27] Excuse me. You’re right. 对不起 你说得对
[30:29] It’s the Paris of the Southwest. 那里是西南方的巴黎之城
[30:31] Please, it’s Texas, for God’s sake. 看在上帝的份上 那可是德克萨斯啊
[30:34] Right on the border of lawless Mexican hell. 就在没有王法的墨西哥边境上
[30:37] Human heads, they leave. 人头 他们会在那里扔人头
[30:40] The cartels, they litter the place with human heads. 大毒枭们 会在那里抛尸
[30:44] Pretty sure that’s why I’m going there. 这就是派我去那里的原因
[30:47] It’s like a calling card or a shout-out or something. 好像还应该大肆宣传庆祝一样
[30:51] Now, D.C., on the other hand, I could get behind. 要是华盛顿的话 我还能跟着一起去
[30:55] You just do your time like a good boy, 你在那里埋头苦干
[30:57] And I could see us in a cute little condo in Georgetown 没几年就能在乔治城可爱的公寓大厦
[31:00] in a couple of years. 住上了
[31:17] I went online 我上网
[31:19] To this fantastic 看了超棒的
[31:23] real estate website for D.C. 华盛顿地产网站
[31:26] There’s just so much, I don’t know, 我说不清 好像那里很有
[31:29] culture there. 文化气息
[31:31] I was talking to Melinda, Hank’s boss’s wife. 我和汉克上司的妻子梅琳达谈过
[31:33] The one with the helmet hair and the permanent lip liner. 那个留着钢盔头 永远画着唇线的女人
[31:36] Anyway, she was saying that… 总之 她对我说
[31:44] Apologize. 道歉吧
[31:48] What? 什么
[31:50] I will not listen 我不想
[31:51] To one more word 再多听一个字
[31:55] Until you apologize. 除非你先道歉
[31:59] For? 为了什么
[32:01] You know perfectly well, Marie. 你心里清楚着呢 玛丽
[32:02] – Well, obviously I don’t… – Your lies. -很明显 我完全 -你撒谎了
[32:05] to me. 对我说谎了
[32:08] The shoplifting? 在商店里顺手牵羊
[32:11] All of it? 所有的一切
[32:13] Did you really think it was all just 难道你真的以为
[32:15] neatly gonna go away? 这一切都能就这样算了吗
[32:18] If you hadn’t tried to return it… 如果不是你硬要还回去的话
[32:21] Apologize. 道歉
[32:26] Now or never. I mean it. 这是你最后的机会 我是认真的
[32:28] Or it’ll never be the same. 否则我们就一刀两断
[32:34] Why are you punishing me? 为什么这样惩罚我
[32:37] If you don’t respect me 如果你完全不尊重我
[32:40] Enough to apologize, to tell me the truth, then… 不想道歉的话 那就告诉我实话
[32:53] I need my sister back. 我想找回以前的妹妹
[33:09] I’m sorry. 对不起
[33:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[33:25] You want the gory details? 你想要听血淋淋的细节吗
[33:30] No, you don’t. 不 你不会想听的
[33:32] Keep you up at night. 会让你睡不着的
[33:35] So… 那么
[33:37] Was it scary? 当时吓人吗
[33:40] Hell, yeah, it was freaking scary, you little punk. 非常恐怖 年轻人
[33:43] Jesus. 老天啊
[33:44] But you were way faster than him. 但你开枪比他快
[33:48] Well, I’m here, aren’t I? 我还在这里 不是吗
[33:50] Hell, yeah. Kick ass and take names. 你揍扁他 还出名了
[33:54] – Son. – Nah, it’s fine. -儿子 -不用 没事
[33:58] You know what it is? 你知道是什么感觉吗
[34:00] A cockroach comes out from under a fridge, what do you do? 一个蟑螂从冰箱底下爬出来 你怎么办
[34:04] I mean, you don’t think about it. 你根本不用想
[34:07] You stop them down. 你会打死它们
[34:11] Where do they come from? 他们怎么会变成那样
[34:13] Criminals, like the one you… 我是说罪犯 像你打死的那个
[34:16] What do you think it is that makes them who they are. 你觉得是什么原因让他们变成了罪犯
[34:22] Buddy, you might as well be asking me about the roaches. 伙计 你最好问我关于蟑螂的问题
[34:27] All I know is there’s a whole armada. 我所知道的就是有一大群的罪犯
[34:33] Man, I gotta piss like a racehorse. 伙计 我去撒个尿
[36:49] Cops! 警察
[37:50] I wasn’t sure it was you. 我不肯定是你
[37:53] New car? 新车吗
[37:56] Keeping things on the D.L. 东西放在厢式车上了
[37:58] I’m guessing this one doesn’t bounce. 我猜你的办法不奏效吧
[38:09] Your half. 你那份
[38:11] 15K. That’s what I’m talking about. 15000 我承诺过的
[38:17] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[38:19] Jesus. 上帝啊
[38:22] Help me understand the math, okay? 帮我做做算术 好吗
[38:25] I gave you 1 pound, correct? 我给了你一磅 对吗
[38:27] You and I split $2,000 per ounce. 每盎司 你和我平分2000
[38:30] $1,000 each. 1 pound, that’s 16 ounces. 每人1000 1磅也就是16盎司
[38:35] 16 ounces should net to me $16,000. 16盎司应该是16000才对
[38:39] 16, 是16
[38:41] Not 15. 不是15
[38:44] Something came up. 出了点状况
[38:47] Something came up? 出了状况
[38:48] One of my guys got held up by a couple junkies. 我的一个人被一帮吸毒的困住了
[38:51] Lost an ounce. But it’s cool, okay? Skinny Pete’s cool. 损失了一盎司 但还好瘦子皮特没事
[38:58] So you’re saying that 所以你的意思是
[39:00] Your guy got robbed. Or, rather, you got robbed, 你的人被抢劫了 或者说 你被抢劫了
[39:03] But it doesn’t matter. 但是没关系
[39:07] Dude, it’s called “breakage,” okay? 傻瓜 那个叫损耗
[39:10] Like K-Mart. Shit breaks. 就像大超市 货品总会有损耗
[39:12] And you’re thinking this is acceptable? 而且你觉得这些都可以接受
[39:14] It’s the cost of business, yo. 这就是做生意的代价 唷
[39:18] You’re sweating me over a grand? 你要为了1000块跟我烦吗
[39:20] Look, I’m just the chemist, here. 我只是个化学家
[39:21] I’m not the street guy, yo. 我可不是街上的小混混 唷
[39:24] But it seems to me that what you call “breakage” 对我来说你所谓的损耗
[39:26] Is just you making a fool of yourself. 只是让自己看起来像傻子
[39:30] I’ve got another technical term for you. 我还要送你另一个专业术语
[39:33] “Non-sustainable business model.” 不可持续的商业模式
[39:36] You’re focusing on the negative. 你只看到了负面
[39:38] Six grand a day we’re making. What’s your problem? 我们每天赚6000块 你还有什么问题
[39:43] What happens when word gets out, 消息泄露了怎么办
[39:45] And it’s open season on these clowns you’ve hired? 你雇的小丑可不会小心谨慎
[39:48] Once everyone knows that Jesse Pinkman, 一旦每个人都知道了杰西·平克曼
[39:52] Drug lord, can be robbed with impunity… 大毒枭 被打劫了也不出声
[39:56] Man, come on. 伙计 算了吧
[39:58] You think Tuco had breakage? 你以为屠库那样的人会有损耗吗
[40:02] I guess it’s true, he did. He broke bones. 他确实会有 他会打断别人的骨头
[40:06] He broke the skull of anybody who tried to rip him off. 他会把在他地盘撒野的人头都拧碎
[40:10] You want another grand? Is that it? 你还想要1000吗 是不是
[40:12] – Not my point. – Take it. Here. -不是我想要说的 -拿着 给
[40:18] Look, you got 15,000 you didn’t have yesterday. 你现在有15000 昨天你还什么都没有
[40:21] We’re making bank. Shit happens. 我们在赚钱 总会有些情况
[40:24] My guys get what they’re up against, and they’re careful. 我的人知道要怎么做 他们非常小心
[40:27] So am I. 我也一样
[40:28] And you’re all tucked in at night with your precious family. 你就坐在家里好吃好喝共享天伦吧
[40:31] So why don’t you just stop being such a freak about everything? 别再像怪人一样想这想那了
[40:34] You’ve made the division of labor very clear. 你的分工非常明确
[40:39] Yo, I mean, seriously. 唷 说真的
[40:42] What the hell do you want me to do? 你到底想我怎么样
[41:14] Sorry. 对不起
[41:16] You snuck in. 你溜进来了
[41:17] Didn’t even know you were home. 我都不知道你回家了
[41:21] What you eating? 你在吃什么
[41:22] A panini. There’s another one in the freezer if you want it. 三明治 想吃的话冰箱里还有一个
[41:27] I thought we nixed those, huh? 我以为我们从不吃那些东西
[41:29] Did we? 有吗
[41:31] Yeah. I mean, aren’t those the ones with the off-the-chart sodium? 我是说 那些不是低钠的吧
[41:37] I had a craving. 我突然很想吃
[41:39] Once in a while is no big deal. 难得吃一次没什么大不了的
[41:47] So where’s Junior? 小沃尔特去哪里了
[41:49] Out. 出去了
[41:52] With whom? 和谁
[41:55] Louis. 路易斯
[42:00] Out where? 去哪里了
[42:03] Somewhere. I don’t know. 某个地方吧 我不知道
[42:07] He’ll be back by 9:00. 晚上9点之前会回来
[42:11] I just thought you might have a clue where your son is. 我还以为你会对儿子的去向有所了解
[42:15] Why don’t you? 那你为什么不知道
[42:18] Why am I the only one who needs to keep track of our son? 为什么总是我一个人来关心他去哪里
[42:23] I’ll tell you what, Walt. You want to know where he is, ask him. 告诉你 沃尔特 你想知道就自己去问
[42:25] Just pick up the phone like I do. 像我一样打电话给他
[42:44] Perhaps you might know something… 可能你会知道
[42:48] About this. 这个
[42:53] Perhaps. 可能
[42:56] And then again, 但也可能
[42:58] Perhaps I don’t, Walt 我不知道 沃尔特
[43:00] Perhaps I smoked them in a fugue state. 可能我梦游时抽过
[43:07] I’d like an explanation. 我想要你解释一下
[43:09] – You really don’t want to go down… – Why would you do this? -你不会想再说下去 -你为什么要抽烟
[43:12] You’re pregnant, for God’s sakes. 看在上帝的份上 你还怀着孕
[43:13] Three and a half cigarettes 三根半香烟
[43:15] is not going to do a thing to the baby. 不会对孩子怎么样的
[43:17] – Nothing. – I’m glad you’re so sure, Doctor. -不会怎么样的 -很高兴你这么肯定 医生
[43:19] Three and a half. That was it. I tossed the rest. 三根半 就这么多 剩下的都扔了
[43:22] And I’m sure you’ll be very glad to hear that, yes, 你肯定很想听到这个
[43:24] Yes, I feel ashamed. 没错 我感到羞耻
[43:30] Skyler, This is something that… 斯凯勒 做这样的事
[43:34] – This is so unlike you. – Oh, really? -一点都不像你 -真的吗
[43:38] How would you know? 你怎么会知道
[43:42] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[45:29] You had asked me what I want you to do. 你问我想要你怎么做
[45:42] I want you to handle it. 我想你把这个处理掉
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme