Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Operation… 行动代号
[00:05] Icebreaker. 破冰号
[00:10] How we liking that? We never used that before, did we? 感觉怎么样 这个名字我们没有用过吧
[00:12] – Isn’t it the name of a breath mint? – What? – 这不是清新薄荷糖的名字吗 – 什么?
[00:15] “Icebreakers”, right? Breath mint? “透心凉” 是吗 清新薄荷糖
[00:16] Nobody’s gonna be thinking that. 没有人会那么想的
[00:18] They’ll think about a big ass ship in the north pole, breaking ice. 他们会想到一只游走在北极的大头破冰船
[00:21] Says you. I’m gonna be thinking “operation breath mint.” 就你而已 我会想到清新薄荷行动
[00:24] I’m thinking “operation breath mint” 每次跟你一起外勤
[00:25] Every time we’re on a stakeout together. All right 我就会想到清新薄荷糖好吧
[00:28] Your breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. 你嘴里那味儿能把人熏死
[00:30] All right. 好吧
[00:32] “Operation TBD.” 行动代号待定
[00:35] Thanks for nothing, Gomie. 格米 都被你搅和的
[00:37] Anyway. Say hello to… 不管怎样 先跟
[00:39] Domingo Gallardo Molina, aka “Crazy 8.” 多明戈·加拉多·莫利纳 疯狂小八打个招呼
[00:43] Smarter than your average cheese-eater. 他可比普通的线人精明的多
[00:46] I turned him out at the street-level, 他成为线人的时候不过是个小混混
[00:47] But this dude’s like the Jeffersons: movin’ on up. 但是这哥们向杰佛逊学习 向上拼搏
[00:50] Every small-time dealers he’d throw at us, 每次他供出来的小毒贩后
[00:52] He’d end up snaking their customers. 都接手了他们的客户
[00:53] It turns out he’s missing, presumed dead. 现在他被证实失踪了 可能已死亡
[00:56] Found his car out in the boonies. 在荒郊野岭发现了他的车
[00:58] Last guy he ratted out was none other than his cousin, 最后一个被他供出来的正是他自己的表弟
[01:02] Emilio koyama. 埃米利奥·小山
[01:05] You thinking the cousin found out and took revenge? 你认为是他表弟发现后向他报复吗
[01:07] Could be. Turns out he’s missing, too. 有可能 结果他表弟也失踪了
[01:09] And normally, I’d say someone did the world a favor. 一般情况 我会说有人为民除了害
[01:13] But our snitch’s car? 但是在我们线人车中
[01:15] Turns out we find two grams of meth in it, 找到了两克冰毒
[01:18] we take it to the lab. 我们带到了实验室
[01:19] They come back, they tell us it is the purest they have ever seen. 实验人员告诉我们这是有史以来最纯的冰毒
[01:23] 99.1% 99.1%.
[01:24] I mean our chemist was blown away. 我们的化学家完败
[01:26] He said he couldn’t do the same thing better. 说这个纯度是他的极限
[01:28] Worse yet, it didn’t come out of some superlab in Mexico. 更糟的是 这并非出自墨西哥的超级实验室
[01:30] We’re thinking this was cooked right here, 我们认为制毒地点就在这儿
[01:32] in the land of enchantment. 毒品交易的大本营
[01:33] Car was abandoned at what appears to be a cook site. 汽车似乎被遗弃在一个制毒地点
[01:37] This is the only other thing left behind. 这是遗留下来的唯一证物
[01:40] We’re sending it off to Quantico, 我们正把它送到匡狄克
[01:42] see if they can pull something off it. 看能否找到什么线索
[01:44] Meantime, our guys swabbed the filter element 与此同时 我们的人清洗了过滤器
[01:46] Found the same 99.1 meth. 发现了同样99.1%纯度的冰毒
[01:50] So be on notice. 大家注意了
[01:52] We got new players in town. 有新毒贩来了
[01:54] We don’t know who they are, where they come from… 我们不知道他们是谁 来自何方
[01:59] But they possess an extremely high skill-set. 但是他们有高级制毒技术装备
[02:02] Me personally? 我个人的看法
[02:04] I’m thinking Albuquerque just might have a new kingpin. 我认为阿尔布开克来了位重量级人物
[02:44] Jesus. Walt, you’re burning the shit out of them. 天呐 沃尔特 你把鸡肉都烤糊了
[02:46] Oh. Damn it. 该死
[02:48] Hey, Sky, you got any more chicken? 斯凯 还有鸡肉吗
[02:51] Emeril here is gonna need a fresh pack. 艾梅里尔要重新烤一批
[02:55] All right, looking good. 恩 看起来不错
[02:57] Is this low-fat mayonnaise in the cole slaw? 这个是不是低脂蛋黄酱卷心菜沙拉?
[03:00] I don’t know. It’s store-bought. 我不知道 商店买的
[03:02] Hank, you need another beer? 汉克 再来瓶啤酒怎么样
[03:06] Does the pope shit in his hat? 教皇在帽子里大便了吗
[03:08] I don’t think that he does, Hank. 汉克 我不认为他真这么做了
[03:10] And I think everybody would like it if you’d stop saying that. 我认为大家都希望你停止谈论这个话题
[03:13] Marie, some more wine, maybe? 玛丽 再来点儿酒
[03:15] I’m all right, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[03:16] Hey, I want a beer. 我想来瓶啤酒
[03:17] Yeah. I want Shania Twain to give me a tuggie. 我还想让沙尼娅·吐温给我个”手活”呢
[03:21] Guess what? That ain’t happening, either. 猜怎么着 那也没有发生
[03:23] – How about some more soda? – Yeah, sure. – 给你来点儿苏打水怎么样? – 好吧
[03:25] Honey, do you need anything? 亲爱的 你要来儿什么吗
[03:27] No, Walt. Thank you. 沃尔特 不用了
[03:28] Okay. I’ll be right back. 好的 我去去就回
[03:51] What, are you kidding me? 什么 你开玩笑吧
[03:53] You look like a damn movie star, man. 你看起来简直像个电影明星
[03:56] Girls gotta be lining up left and right. 成群结队的姑娘会等着你
[03:58] – Tell him how good-looking he is. – He’s adorable. – 告诉这小子他有多帅 – 他可爱极了
[04:02] He don’t wanna be friggin’ adorable. He wants to be hot. 他不不想被人说成可爱 他要性感火辣
[04:04] Anyway you see what I’m talking about? That’s a female perspective. 听到我说的吗 那才是女人的想法
[04:07] She supposed to say that. 她本来是想这么说的
[04:09] Look, a guy doesn’t have to look like, uh… 听着 小伙子不用看起来像
[04:12] Charlton heston… I’m talking “moses” days… 查尔登·海斯顿一样才能赢取女孩芳心
[04:15] To get a girl, all right? 我说的是在他那个年代
[04:17] You just gotta have… 你需要
[04:18] Confidence. 自信满满
[04:21] Confidence and… and persistence. 自信外加坚持不懈
[04:24] That’s what I’m talking about. 这些是你所需要的
[04:26] I chased your aunt Marie here all over creation. 我用尽手段来追求你姨妈玛丽
[04:29] I kept bugging her for a date. She kept saying no. 我不断请求她和我约会 她一直拒绝
[04:32] What, did I ask you like 50 times? 我是不是请求了大概50次
[04:34] It was before they tightened the stalking laws. 那是在跟踪法被强化以前
[04:38] Anyway, how about your dad here? 不管怎么说 让你老爹说说吧
[04:41] Right there’s a good story, Walt. 沃尔特也有段精彩的故事呢
[04:43] Tell him how you met Skyler. 说说看你怎么认识斯凯勒的
[04:45] Mom was a waitress in Los Alamos. 妈妈在洛斯阿拉莫斯当服务生
[04:48] And dad said that thing to you… 然后爸爸向你表白…
[04:52] Actually, your mother wasn’t a waitress. 事实上 你妈妈不是服务生
[04:54] It was a summer job, 那不过是暑期的兼职
[04:56] And she was the hostess, 她是老板娘
[05:00] And she also worked the cash register. 还负责收银
[05:02] And I used to go in there a lot 我以前经常去那里
[05:05] Because it was close enough to the lab 因为离实验室很近
[05:06] where I could ride my bicycle. 骑自行车就能到
[05:10] And once I noticed her… 有一次我注意到了她
[05:12] It got to be so that I would only go in 我走进去以后
[05:16] When I knew she was working. 发现她在里面上班
[05:17] When it was slow, she would lean against the counter, 空下来的时候 她会靠着着柜台
[05:21] Doing her crossword puzzles, 做她的填字游戏
[05:23] But kind of hiding it, right, 不过是偷偷的
[05:26] Pretending that she was still working. 一边假装还在工作
[05:28] And once I caught on to that, 有一次被我看到了
[05:30] I would do crossword puzzles while I ate my grilled cheese sandwich. 我吃烤芝士三明治的时候也做填字游戏
[05:34] It got so that everyday at lunch, 就这样每天午餐的时候
[05:36] We would both be doing the New York Times crossword puzzle 我们都一起做纽约时报上的填字游戏
[05:40] Ten feet from each other. 两人隔着10英尺远
[05:44] Eventually, 终于
[05:48] I caught her looking over at me. 我发现她在看我
[05:51] So, I began saying, “excuse me, 于是我就说 请问
[05:56] Fourteen across, seven-letter word for whatchamacallit. 横向14那个7个字母的单词 你填什么
[06:01] “May I ask what you wrote down?” 我能问问你填了什么吗
[06:03] And well, that got us talking. 我们就这样聊了起来
[06:07] Boy, I tell you, I was… I was terrible at those puzzles. 天啊 告诉你 其实不会做填字游戏
[06:12] I don’t think that I finished even one of them. 可能我连一个都没做完过
[06:17] But your mother would do them in ink. 但你妈妈很在行
[06:19] Very smooth. 很厉害啊
[06:22] I’ll bet you didn’t think your old man had it in him? 打赌你没想到你老爸也有这招吧
[06:25] But that’s what I’m talking about. That’s persistence. 但这就是我想说的 这就叫坚持
[06:28] You see? Once you set your cap for something, 看见没 一旦你看准了某样东西
[06:31] Or somebody, you gotta just, you know… 或是某个人 你就得
[06:36] Wow, Skyler? 斯凯勒
[06:38] Mom, are you all right? 妈妈 你还好吗
[06:41] Shh, honey. It’s okay. 亲爱的 没关系
[06:45] What’s the matter? 你怎么了
[06:50] What is it? 怎么回事
[06:51] Ask him. 你问他
[07:05] What’s she talking about? 她什么意思
[07:12] Walt. 沃尔特
[07:21] I have cancer. 我得了癌症
[07:26] Lung cancer. 肺癌
[07:39] It’s bad. 太糟糕了
[08:02] Ask him how long he’s known. 问问他知道多久了
[08:03] I guess a month, maybe, or… 我想大概有一个月 或者
[08:08] For god sakes, Walt. 看在老天的的份上 沃尔特
[08:10] We’re just sitting out there having a cookout like nothing’s going on? 我们居然还若无其事地 坐在外面在野餐
[08:13] He made me promise not to tell anybody. 他还让我保证不告诉任何人
[08:15] Christ, these last 48 hours. 天啊 过去的48小时太难熬了
[08:18] And it’s the weekend, 而且现在是周末
[08:21] So I couldn’t even get his doctor on the phone. 我都没办法联系上他的医生
[08:24] Buddy, why… I mean, why wouldn’t you want to tell anybody? 伙计 我是说 你为什么不想告诉任何人
[08:27] Walt, don’t you see? 沃尔特 你没看见吗
[08:30] Everybody just wants to help you. 每个人都想帮你
[08:33] We’re family. 我们是一家人
[08:35] We get through these things together. 我们会一起度过难关的
[08:37] I mean, I don’t get… you know… 我不明白
[08:39] Lung cancer? 肺癌
[08:41] How could that happen? You don’t smoke. 怎么可能 你甚至都不抽烟
[08:43] I’m thinking that this goes back 20 years 我在想这跟20年前
[08:47] Maybe to the applications lab. 跟应用实验室有关
[08:49] All those chemicals they had you working around? 他们整天接触那些化学药品
[08:51] We always took the proper precautions. 我们一直都有很好的预防措施
[08:53] One time you complained they didn’t give you the right kind of… 有次你抱怨过 他们没给你配备正确的
[08:57] I don’t know, some kind of ventilation hood or something. 我不知道 某种防毒面罩什么的
[08:59] – And then the headaches. – Honey, it wasn’t that. – 然后你就一直头痛 – 亲爱的 不是那样的
[09:02] How do they think they can get away with this? 他们以为就能这样不负责吗
[09:05] We should hire a lawyer. 我们应该雇个律师
[09:08] First, let’s deal with this. 首先 我们先治病
[09:12] Okay? So what’s the next step for Walt? 好吗 walt下一步怎么做
[09:16] Certainly a second opinion, right? 肯定是换个医生 对吗
[09:19] Right. 没错
[09:21] Right. Absolutely. 没错 当然
[09:22] Okay. So first thing tomorrow, 好的 所以明天一早
[09:24] I talk to my radiologists, 我会跟放射科医师谈谈
[09:26] We find you the best… 我们会给你找到最好的
[09:30] The oncology dream team. 治疗肿瘤的梦幻团队
[09:50] I wanna go check on Walt Jr. 我想去看看小沃尔特
[09:52] I’m gonna see… 我去看看
[09:55] If I can talk him into, I don’t know, joining us. 不知道能不能劝他也加入我们
[09:59] I really didn’t mean for him to find out that way. 我真不是有意 让他在这种情况下知道的
[10:10] Walt…Whatever happens… 沃尔特 无论发生什么
[10:17] I hope this goes without saying, but… 我真不想这么说 但是
[10:19] Whatever happens… 无论发生什么
[10:21] I want you to know that… 我想你知道
[10:26] I’ll always take care of your family. 我会帮你照顾好你的家庭的
[10:56] Yo, check out these fake pop tarts. 看看这些假冒的果酱馅饼
[10:59] These are mad tight. 很好吃
[11:00] – No, thanks, man. Pass. – Your loss. – 不用了 谢谢 让开 – 不吃是你的损失
[11:03] These are from Canada or something. Imported. 这些可是加拿大货 进口的
[11:06] Yo, what happened to your hallway, man? 你的走廊怎么了 伙计
[11:08] – Did the ceiling fall down or… – Oh, yeah… – 是天花板塌了还是… – 没错
[11:13] I think the house is just settling. 我觉得整栋房子都在下沉
[11:15] It’s been caving in left and right. 到处都在掉东西下来
[11:18] Hit me in the eye. 正好打着我的眼睛
[11:19] It’s bananas. 是香蕉
[11:21] Yo, my pops could fix you up. 我的人说不定可以帮你
[11:23] He’s like a contractor or something. 他是那种承包商之类的
[11:25] Right on. I should grab that number. 那行啊 我应该记他的号码
[11:28] Say, Jesse. You still cook a little crystal? 说说 杰西 你还在制冰毒吗
[11:34] Could be, yeah. 算是吧
[11:36] You know, from time to time. 你也清楚 我总是听说
[11:38] I heard you lost your partner. 听说你没了搭档
[11:41] Emilio. 埃米利奥
[11:43] Didn’t he get locked up? 他不是被关起来了吗
[11:46] No, man. He’s out. 伙计 没 他出来了
[11:48] His cousin bailed him out. I think he skipped town or something. 他堂兄保释的 我猜他已经出了城
[11:51] I don’t know about any of that. 我一点都不知道
[11:52] I’ve been just kinda doing my own thing these days so. 这些天我都忙着自己的事呢
[11:55] But you maybe got some crystal, man? 你那儿有点货吧 伙计
[11:58] cause I could seriously go for a bowl 因为我要去酒会玩玩
[12:00] You know? Take the edge off. 去爽一下
[12:02] Hell, yeah. Sunday night bowl, yo. 周日夜派对哦
[12:11] Maybe it just so happens that… 算碰巧吧
[12:13] I just recently cooked the best batch ever. 我最近刚做了一批货
[12:20] Oh, yeah. Came up with this whole new recipe. 嗯 用了这种全新的配法
[12:23] It’s more like a formula. 更像是一种分子式
[12:24] It’s like way, way more chemically… 从化学上讲更科学
[12:29] You know, it’s just the bomb. 试制非常成功
[12:33] But, you know, I don’t know, 但是 我搞不懂
[12:35] I’ve been thinking lately I’ll just lay off of it for a while. 我后来一直在想停一段时间
[12:39] cause lately it’s been making me paranoid, so… 因为我都快被它弄出妄想症了
[12:46] You know, for, like… like healthwise, just lay off. 所以呢 为了健康考虑 就没再嗑了
[12:50] Yo, if you’re not into sharing, man, 喂 你是不想跟咱分享吧 伙计
[12:52] Just tell us to piss off. It’s cool. 直接请我们滚蛋就行了 潇洒一点
[12:54] We don’t need no soap opera. 我们可不想拖泥带水的
[12:56] Yeah, man. Whatever. 伙计 随你啦
[12:58] No, no. It’s all good. 别 没事啊
[13:00] You know, I… I’m just saying… 我 我就是说
[13:01] Hey, I got… I got plenty of pot. 我这还有很多大麻呢
[13:04] Yeah, I think I’ll bounce, man. 嗯 我要闪人了 伙计
[13:06] Yeah, sounds about right. 说的是
[13:08] Hey, yo, yo. 喂 喂
[13:10] Hey, homes. 兄弟
[13:11] I’m joking. 我开玩笑呢
[13:13] Okay, I’m totally joking with you. 行了 我就是逗你们玩
[13:16] You kidding? Sit down. 别闹了 坐下
[13:25] Best scante ever. 极品冰毒
[13:28] Grab that pipe. 把吸管拿来
[16:46] Do you need some help? 需要帮忙吗
[16:50] No, I’m fine, honey. 不用 亲爱的 我很好
[16:53] I’m fine. Just… 很好 只是
[16:55] Privacy. 一点个人隐私
[16:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:00] – I’m right outside if you need me. – OK – 需要的话 我就在门外 – 好
[17:11] Yeah, anytime on Friday is absolutely fine. 嗯 周五任何时间都绝对可以
[17:14] Thank you so much for working us in. 太谢谢你安排我们了
[17:19] Can I just put that on a credit card? 记在信用卡可以么
[17:22] Great. 很好
[17:23] Perfect. 太好了
[17:24] Okay, so we will see you 那我们在周五早晨
[17:27] At 10:45 on Friday morning. 十点四十五分见你
[17:29] Thank you so much. 非常感谢你
[17:38] Honey. 亲爱的
[17:39] The best oncologist… 有位顶尖的肿瘤学家
[17:42] I mean, not even just in New Mexico, 不只在新墨西哥州
[17:44] But one of the top ten in the entire nation… 而是位列全国前十名
[17:47] His name is Dr. Delcavoli. 他叫戴尔克沃利医生
[17:50] And we see him on Friday. 周五我们去见他
[17:55] I mean, Marie really came through for us. 玛丽真的在帮我们
[17:58] She had her boss call and… 她老板跟她打过了电话
[18:02] OK. This is good. 不错
[18:06] From here on out, I mean, things are gonna… 从这次开始 事情会
[18:09] What’s that we’re putting on a credit card? 什么记在信用卡做上呢
[18:11] It’s just a deposit kind of thing. 类似保证金之类的东西
[18:15] – How much of a deposit? – It’s $5,000. – 要多少? – 5000美元
[18:18] Five thousand? 五千美元
[18:28] And what’s that? Just to start? 做什么用 仅仅是开个头吗
[18:30] Just to tell me what I already know? 就告诉一些我已经知道的东西吗
[18:33] Walt, he’s not in our HMO, okay? 沃尔特 他不在我们医保系统里
[18:35] So be it. We’ll figure it out. 就这样了 我们会慢慢搞清楚的
[18:40] Come on. Don’t get hung up on money here. 拜托 别钻钱眼里了行吗
[18:43] We can always borrow from Hank. 我们可以找汉克借啊
[18:45] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[18:50] No, I just… 不 我只是
[18:51] We’re not gonna do that. 我们绝不那样做
[18:53] Well, maybe we can ask your Mom. 那我们可以向你母亲借
[18:58] Have you even called her yet? 你有没有跟她打过电话
[19:04] Regardless, you’re gonna have to tell her. 先不管这事 你起码应该告诉她
[19:06] – I’m willing to do it… – I’ll call. – 我是愿意做的 – 好 我来打
[19:12] I don’t even want us thinking about money. 我不想让我俩总想着钱
[19:16] Money is not the issue here. It’s not. 现在不是钱的问题 不是
[19:28] Okay. Okay. I’ll take care of the deposit. 我来管保证金的事
[19:37] I’ll borrow it from my pension. 我从养老金里预支
[20:16] What’s up? 怎么了
[20:22] I thought I heard mice. 我好像听到了老鼠
[20:25] That’s all we need, huh? 我们要这些就够了对吧
[20:29] So, what’s up, pal? 怎么了 朋友
[20:31] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你到底是怎么了
[20:36] What? 什么
[20:38] You’re acting all…you’re 你表现得
[20:44] Why are you acting so… 为什么你表现得这么
[20:46] Weird? 古怪
[20:48] – Son. – You’re acting like nothing is going on. – 孩子 – 你就像是都没发生一样
[22:43] Come on! 怎么这样
[22:47] Am I gonna have to come down there and whip your ass? 要我过去揍你吗
[23:03] And let me tell you something else. 跟你说点别的
[23:05] I’m not doing this for charity, right? 我可不是为了慈善才这么做的对吧
[23:06] I’m the best he’s got in that office. 我可是办公室里最棒的
[23:09] He knows it, I know it. 他清楚得很 我知道
[23:10] I expect to be paid to a level comens… 我得要个上档次的价格
[23:13] I said, Dave, 我说 戴夫
[23:14] Do you think 40 grand is a proper bonus? 你觉得四万块的分红够了吗
[23:16] That’s less than 10% of 还不到这个季度
[23:18] What I booked for you guys this quarter. 我给你们下的订单的百分之十
[23:20] I’m not going to sit here and be disrespected. 我才不会坐视你们对我不敬
[23:22] Oh, he’s shitin bricks. 他个白痴
[23:24] Oh, you know he is. 你知道他是什么货色
[23:26] Yeah, that man lives in fear. I’ll go across town. 他就是一废物 而我能畅行无阻
[23:28] Hell, I could go anywhere. 我去哪都行
[23:30] Hoffman-gordon-bradley or sorcher, even goldberg-wayne. 去霍夫曼-戈登-布拉德利 或是索尔彻 戈德堡-韦恩也行
[23:34] They’d make me a partner just for walking in the damn door. 只要我肯去 他们就会让我做合伙人
[23:36] That’s how ecstatic they’d be. 他们见了我就这么欣喜若狂
[23:38] Hells, yes, brother-man! 兄弟 太好了
[23:43] Check this chick out. 瞧瞧这女人
[23:45] Who? 谁
[23:47] Buddy, she’s a cow. 伙计 她就是头猪
[23:50] Stacey’s a cow. 斯泰茜是头猪
[23:52] We’re talking major barnyard boo-hog. 我们讨论的是猪圈的肥猪
[23:55] Roll her in flour and look for 把她在面粉里滚一滚
[23:56] the wet spot before you hit that, man. 之前看看哪儿湿了
[23:58] You know what I’m saying? 明白吗
[23:59] That’s kind of sick is not a wash-off 她不是很容易摆脱的
[24:01] – Sir? – Right – 先生? – 好吧
[24:05] – Sir? – Oh, yeah? – 先生? – 是吗?
[24:09] Sorry. Hi. 抱歉 你好
[24:10] – What can I do for you? – Which dude? – 能为您做点什么? – 哪个?
[24:13] The dude that looked like a lizard? 那个长得像蜥蜴的家伙吗
[24:15] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[24:19] I would like a cashier’s check in the full amount 我要开张这全数金额的现金支票
[24:23] Made out to oncology partners of New Mexico, please. 收款人是新墨西哥州肿瘤病友 谢谢
[24:29] Oh, that’s o-n-c-o-l-o-g-y. 是肿-瘤
[24:33] Yeah, you got it. 对 是这么写
[24:37] I don’t understand why they’re forcing you 我就不明白他们为什么要强迫你
[24:39] To choose between the piccolo and the oboe. 在短笛和双簧管之间选一个
[24:42] You show so much promise with both. 那俩种你吹都很够格
[24:43] They can’t have any switching between woodwinds 他们不许木管乐器有交叉
[24:46] Because no matter how divided up, someone would be left out. 因为不管怎么分配 总会有个被漏掉
[24:49] Well, rules are rules, I guess. 规定就是规定
[24:51] Sure, rules and rules. I’m all for that. 是啊 规定就是规定 我完全赞成
[24:53] But I’m telling you, you really shine on that oboe. 不过我跟你说 你的双簧管吹得非常棒
[24:56] You have real talent, and I’m not just saying that. 你很有天赋 我可不只是说说
[24:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:01] What about Mr. Pemberton? 彭伯顿老师怎么样
[25:02] Is he giving you enough individual attention? 他对你关注够多吗
[25:05] I’d have to say so. 我得说够多了
[25:06] He tries to talk to each one of us 每次练习他都尽量
[25:07] At least once during every practice. 至少和每个人都谈一次
[25:09] That’s good. Feedback’s important. 那很好 反馈很重要
[25:11] It’s key, I think. 那是关键 我认为
[25:13] Hey, so how was soccer practice? 那你的足球练得怎样了
[25:20] I think that was in our backyard. 好像是从我们的后院传来的
[25:31] Who’s there? 谁在那
[25:39] What the hell are you doing out here? 你到底在这里干什么
[25:44] Hey, dad. 爸
[25:46] Hey, mom. 妈
[25:51] You got new patio furniture. 你们添置了新的庭院摆设
[25:53] Right on! 正好夹了
[26:00] My leg. 我的腿
[27:06] What do you think it could be? 你觉得这次是怎么回事
[27:09] God knows I’m no expert. 天知道 我又不是专家
[27:12] I don’t know. Uppers, downers? 我不知道 兴奋剂 镇静剂
[27:14] Your guess is as good as mine. 我都能猜 你不也能吗
[27:17] I think we should check his arms for needle marks. 我想我们得看看他胳膊上有没有针孔
[27:23] Do we let him stay? 要让他住下吗
[27:26] The presbyterian church has those meetings. 长老会教堂有些集会
[27:28] So maybe on condition, you know? 也许某些条件下
[27:31] If he agrees to attend? 他会同意参加的
[27:34] I just don’t know what to tell Jake. 我只是不知道该怎么跟Jake说
[27:46] Good evening. 晚上好
[27:48] Well, sleep well? 睡好了吗
[27:50] What time’s, uh… what time is dinner? 几点吃晚饭
[27:55] In about an hour. 还得一小时吧
[28:00] You know, I could wash those clothes if you’d like. 你要是愿意我可以帮你把衣服洗了
[28:04] They look a little lived in. 看起来有些脏了
[28:06] No, that’s cool. 不用 这挺好
[28:09] Maybe later. 不然晚一点再说
[28:15] We are not doing this again. 我们不能再这么做了
[28:17] – Adam… – No. – 亚当… – 不行
[28:18] We said we’d lay down the law, we lay down the law. 我们说过要严责 我们就得严责
[28:22] We just have to be consistent about it. 我们要贯彻执行
[29:15] You’re not taking the bus? 你没坐校车
[29:20] All right, well, listen. 好吧 那么
[29:23] Give me maybe another 20 minutes and we’ll get out of here. 再给我20分钟 我们就回去
[29:27] – All right. – All right. – 好吧 – 好吧
[29:30] Yeah, good. 很好
[30:03] You know, I just think that… 你瞧 我只是在想
[30:10] Things have a way of working themselves out. 事情总会有解决的办法的
[30:39] When did you get this? 你啥时候得这奖的
[30:40] Last may at the year-end assembly. 去年5月的年终总结会上
[30:43] They gave me that one, too. 他们还给了我那个
[30:45] The one on the end. 摆最后面那个
[30:48] Environmental consciousness award. 环保意识奖
[30:51] What’s that mean? 这什么玩意儿
[30:52] You, like, recycle cans and shit? 是说你喜欢回收破易拉罐吗
[30:54] I contacted the Albuquerque Journal 我联系了阿尔布开克杂志社
[30:57] And asked what chemicals they use to bleach their paper. 询问了他们是用什么化学品来漂白纸张
[31:00] They wound up writing an article about it. 他们为此专门撰写了一篇文章
[31:02] Right on, little bro! 干得好 小兄弟
[31:03] Making mad in-roads with the business community. 还能把工商界再搞个天翻地覆
[31:06] All right! 挺好
[31:08] Now, hey, remember, 现在 听着
[31:10] Not all learning comes out of books. 有些东西靠读书是学不来的
[31:18] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[31:20] We should hang out more often. 我们应该多出去溜达溜达
[31:23] You know, just… 你瞧 只是
[31:24] Just kick back and chill. 绕绕圈 透透气什么的
[31:26] I mean, if you ever, 我是说 如果你
[31:29] Like, I don’t know, need advice. 怎么说呢 需要开导的时候
[31:32] Because, yo, I mean, 因为 我的意思是
[31:34] I’ve been through it all. For real. 毕竟我什么都曾经历过
[31:40] Hey, man, you… 喂 哥们 你
[31:41] You play the flute? 你会吹长笛的啊
[31:43] It’s a piccolo, actually. 其实那是短笛
[31:46] Dude, play some… play some Jethro Tull. 那给来段杰斯罗·塔尔(乐队名)的吧
[31:51] Hey, guys. 嘿 小伙们
[31:53] How we doing in here? 聊得怎么样
[31:54] We’re good. 挺好的
[32:00] Yeah. Fine, mom. 嗯 挺好 妈
[32:02] Well, that’s good. 行 那就好
[32:03] That’s… that’s great. 太 太好了
[32:13] What the hell? 什么情况
[32:15] You see this? 瞧这情形
[32:17] What, am I some criminal or something? 我是个罪犯还是咋的
[32:20] – Whatever. – Whatever? – 无所谓啦 – 无所谓吗?
[32:23] What, you think that’s okay? 你觉得这是无所谓吗
[32:25] Like, “oh, we can’t let that scumbag” 这就像 我们不能让那个坏蛋
[32:29] “warp the mind of our favorite son.” 带坏我们的宝贝孩子
[32:31] I’m the favorite? 我是宝贝吗
[32:34] Yeah, right. 得了吧
[32:36] You’re practically all they ever talk about. 他们最常挂在嘴边的是你
[33:33] Oh, snap. 我靠
[34:20] Awesome. 真帅
[34:56] Yo, man, it’s me. 哥们 是我
[34:57] Hey, listen. You know, that product? 听着 你的那个货
[35:01] You got any more of that? 你还有没
[35:03] Nah, man, okay? 没了 哥们 行吗
[35:05] I’m done giving out freebies. 我不能再免费给了
[35:06] You want charity, go ask the salvation army. 想要免费的就去找救世军吧
[35:08] No, no charity. 不 没有免费了
[35:10] I got this cousin, 我有个表哥
[35:11] He’s got him some rich friends. 他认识几个款爷
[35:13] These dudes are in town. 他们就在城里
[35:14] They’re looking to par-tay. 正准备开个聚会呢
[35:16] And your stuff is, like, so sweet. 而你那货真是 太爽了
[35:19] So what do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[35:20] You up for making some fat stacks? 要不要再干一笔大的
[35:24] Because they’ll buy everything you got. 他们会买下所有的货
[35:45] You can’t be serious. 这不是来真的吧
[35:49] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这干嘛呢
[35:51] Yo, I waited till the bowl buster left. 我等那臭小子走了后才来的
[35:54] I mean, no offense. 我是说 无意的
[35:58] Who sent you? 谁让你来的
[35:59] You wearing a wire? You setting me up? 带窃听器了 来陷害我吗
[36:02] A wire? you want a wire? 窃听器 你想要窃听器
[36:05] I got a wire. Speak into the mic, bitch! 我倒有个 来跟我老二说吧 傻B
[36:08] What the hell’s wrong with you? A wire. Jesus. 你脑子进水了吧 窃听器
[36:13] So who did you tell about… 那你跟谁说了
[36:17] Nobody. What are you, nuts? 没人 你咋了 疯了吗
[36:18] Then why are you here? 那你来干什么
[36:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:23] To, like… 就是来
[36:26] Touch base. 打个招呼吧
[36:27] Touch base? 打个招呼
[36:30] Yeah, you know… 是的 你知道
[36:32] What you call… 你把那叫啥来着
[36:34] A debrief? 汇报工作吧
[36:36] Maybe we could, like… 也许我们该
[36:39] I thought we could debrief. 我觉得我们该汇报下工作了
[36:40] Debrief? 汇报工作
[36:42] Wow, that’s… 哈 你觉得
[36:44] That’s what you think we need, to debrief? 你觉得我们该汇报下工作了
[36:49] Yeah, after what happened 是啊 那些事发生后
[36:52] It just seems like the thing to do. 看上去似乎该做做汇报了
[36:54] Kind of, you know, talk about it. 比如说 你知道的
[36:56] We can’t talk to anybody else. 咱跟谁都不能提起的那些事
[36:59] Anyway, that, and I wanted to… 还有就是 我想
[37:03] I wanted to tell you how much everybody digs 我想告诉你大家有多喜欢
[37:07] That meth we cooked. 我们做的冰毒
[37:09] Everybody digs the meth… 他们趋之若鹜
[37:12] We cooked. 我们做的
[37:14] Seriously, I got… 说正经的 我有个兄弟
[37:15] Dudes that would give their left nut 宁愿自己少块肉
[37:18] For a little more. 都想再来上点
[37:20] Great. 那挺好
[37:21] I’m just saying, if you ever… 我想说的是 如果你
[37:24] Saw your way clear to… 真的看开了的话
[37:28] You know, you and I… 我是说 我们俩
[37:30] Cooking a little more. 可以再制点冰毒啥的
[37:42] Get the hell off my property. 滚出我的家
[37:43] – What? I’m just saying. – Go and don’t come back. – 什么? 我说说而已嘛 – 不许再踏进我家
[37:46] Now! 马上滚
[37:50] All right. 好的
[37:51] You know what? 你知道吗
[37:54] Four grand. 4000大洋
[37:56] Your share from selling that batch. 上次那批货卖掉了 这是你的份
[38:01] That’s why I’m here. 所以我才来找你
[38:03] Yeah, that’s right. 是啊 没错
[38:06] I didn’t smoke it all. 我一点都没抽过
[38:33] Non-small cell adenocarcinoma. 非小细胞型腺癌
[38:36] Stage 3A, 到了第三期[即中晚期]
[38:38] Which means it’s spread from the lung to the lymph nodes. 意味着癌细胞从肺部扩散到了淋巴组织
[38:41] There’s no denying it’s very serious. 毫无疑问 已经很严重了
[38:43] But is it… 不过这…
[38:46] It is… 这是…
[38:49] Curable? 是可以治愈的吧
[38:51] I prefer the word “treatable.” 我觉得 能治疗 更合适
[38:54] But the treatments we have at our disposal can be very effective. 但我们采用的治疗方法可以说非常有效
[38:58] Without making any promises, I can tell you that 虽然不能打保票 但我可以说
[39:01] The specific course of radiation and chemotherapy I’m going to suggest 我所要推荐的放疗和化疗
[39:04] Has been successful. 一直都很成功
[39:06] In certain cases, 在某些病例中
[39:07] It prolonged patients’ lives and even resulted in remission. 延长了病人生命 甚至缓解了病情
[39:12] What about the side effects? 那副作用呢
[39:14] Well, they can be mild to practically non-existent, 副作用有可能平缓到忽略不计
[39:19] Or they can be pretty darn awful. 也有可能非常强烈
[39:20] It varies from patient to patient. 这都是因人而异的
[39:22] Typically, there’s hair loss, 典型的有 脱发
[39:24] Which begins a couple of weeks after the start of chemotherapy. 化疗开始的几周内就会开始脱发
[39:27] You may find yourself unusually fatigued, not much energy. 还会觉得特别疲劳 浑身乏力
[39:32] You won’t want to get out of bed. 嗜睡 不想起床
[39:33] You may lose weight due to reduced appetite and certain intestinal issues. 因食欲不振 肠胃不适而导致体重下降
[39:38] Muscle aches and pains, gums get sore and bleed. 肌肉酸痛 牙龈疼痛出血
[39:41] And, of course, there’s the possibility of nausea. 当然了 还有可能呕吐
[39:45] Although, we’ll prescribe an anti-emetic and try to counteract that. 不过我们会开些止吐剂 帮助缓解症状
[39:49] Possible kidney or bladder irritation. 还可能刺激肾脏和膀胱
[39:52] You may wind up with increased bruising and bleeding. 稍有不慎就会引起淤青和流血
[39:54] There may be sexual side effects. 还会对性生活造成影响
[39:57] Your skin may become dry and irritated… 皮肤会变得干燥 易怒
[40:27] Got anything to say? 你还有什么话说吗
[40:37] What do you know about that? 你知道这是什么吗
[40:39] – Nothing. – That’s not going to fly this time. – 不知道 – 这次别想蒙混过关
[40:43] How many chances have we given you? 我们给过你多少机会
[40:45] How many times have we sat right here 多少次我们就坐在这里
[40:48] And had the same conversation over and over again 一次又一次重复着同样的对话
[40:51] Where you look us in the eye and you plead ignorance, 你就这么看着我们 做出一脸无辜的样子
[40:54] And you play on our emotions, 你玩弄了我们的感情
[40:55] And you tell us anything you think we want to hear 就会说好话哄着我们
[40:58] Just so we’ll give you another chance? 好让我们再给你一次机会
[41:01] And it makes us feel like fools, every time. 你每次都把我们当傻瓜耍着玩
[41:09] Enough, Jesse. 够了 杰西
[41:11] Enough. 到此为止了
[41:14] We are not going to have this in our house. 我们家不允许出现这种东西
[41:17] We need you to leave. 我们要你离开这里
[42:01] Thanks for not telling on me. 谢谢你没有告发我
[42:06] You think I could have it back? 你能还给我吗
[42:24] It’s skunk weed anyway. 顺便说 这大麻也太次了
[42:51] You know, this is actually very hopeful. 这病还是很有治愈希望的
[42:59] Did you hear me? 你听到了吗
[43:02] I said this is really very, very hopeful. 我说 你这病治愈的希望还是很大的
[43:11] Can I call them and tell them you’ll start next week? 我去打电话告诉他们 下周开始治疗好吗
[43:29] I just think that we need to… 我只是觉得我们该…
[43:32] Discuss it a little more, that’s all. 再讨论一下 如此而已
[43:35] What is there to discuss? 有什么好讨论的
[43:37] You’re going to get the best treatment 你要得到最好的治疗
[43:39] And he’s the best. 而他是这方面的权威
[43:41] Well, there’s the money discussion. 是关于钱的问题
[43:43] $90,000 out of pocket. 就这么赔上9万美元
[43:47] – Maybe more. – There’s a way, Walt. – 可能还不止 – 总会有办法的 沃尔特
[43:49] There’s financing, there’s installment plans. 可以贷款 还可以分期付款
[43:53] I could always go back to work. 我也可以随时出去工作
[43:55] Walt, there’s always a way. 沃尔特 总会有办法的
[43:57] All right. 好吧
[43:58] Skyler, say that there is a way. 斯凯勒 即使这个办法行得通
[44:01] And we spend all that money, and… 我们把钱都花下去了 而我
[44:16] Am I supposed to leave you with all that debt? 我能就这么让你们去扛这一大笔债吗
[44:20] No. I just don’t want emotions ruling us. 我做不到 我只是不想感情用事罢了
[44:27] Maybe treatment isn’t the way to go. 也许 治疗不是个好办法
[44:30] Then why don’t you just fucking die already? 那你为什么不早点死了算了
[44:38] Just give up and die. 放弃治疗 一了百了
[45:30] Come on, move your ass. 给我闪开
[45:36] What do I care? 我有什么好担心的
[45:37] Yeah, I’m not worried. I have the best fucking attorney. 我不担心 我可有最好的律师
[45:41] I would not want to be on the other side of this one… 我要是对方 现在就该感到害怕了
[47:10] What the hell? 该死的怎么回事啊
[47:11] What are you doing? Call somebody, call the fire people. 还愣着干嘛 快找人帮忙 快打119啊
[47:15] I don’t believe it. You know how much I paid for that? 简直难以置信 你知道我这车有多贵吗
[47:26] Why is it doing this? 这到底怎么回事啊
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme