时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Let’s break it down. | 我们来分析一下 |
[00:49] | Hydrogen. What does that give us? | 氢元素 人体中含有多少? |
[00:51] | By mole? We’re looking at 63%. | 用摩尔数值表示吗? 有63% |
[00:55] | 63? | 63吗? |
[00:57] | That is a big bite. | 占得很多啊 |
[00:58] | My next step’s gotta be oxygen. | 下一个是 氧元素 |
[01:00] | 26% 26%. | |
[01:02] | 26. There you have your water. | 26 以上两种元素组成了水 |
[01:04] | – Carbon. 9%. – Carbon. 9. | – 碳 9% – 碳 9 |
[01:08] | – For a total of 98%? – Right. | – 总共是98%? – 没错 |
[01:11] | – Nitrogen 1.25%. – 1.25. | – 氮 1.25% – 1.25 |
[01:15] | That brings it to 99 and a quarter. | 这样总共99.25 |
[01:18] | Which only leaves you with the trace elements | 剩下就该是微量元素了 |
[01:21] | down with the maggic happens. | 接下来我们要见证神奇啦 |
[01:24] | Oh, wait a minute. What about calcium? | 等一下 钙有多少? |
[01:26] | Calcium’s not a trace. | 钙可不是微量元素啊 |
[01:27] | Got a whole skeleton to account for. | 骨头里可都是钙啊 |
[01:29] | – You would think, right? – Right. | – 你是这样想的 对吧? – 没错 |
[01:31] | Calcium. Calcium is only 0.25%. | 钙 钙元素只有0.25% |
[01:36] | What? That low? | 什么? 这么少? |
[01:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[01:40] | Damn, I never would have thought that. | 天哪 没想到只有这么少 |
[01:42] | Okay, so where does Iron fit in? | 好的 铁有多少呢? |
[01:46] | Iron. Wow, okay. | 铁 没错 |
[01:48] | 0.00004% 0.00004%. | |
[01:54] | What? | 什么? |
[01:56] | You can’t have hemoglobin without Iron. | 没有铁 可没法合成血红蛋白 |
[01:58] | Apparently, it don’t take much. | 看来用不了多少 |
[02:00] | No, it don’t. Go figure. | 是啊 继续 |
[02:02] | – Sodium. – Sodium? 0.04. | – 钠 – 钠? 0.04 |
[02:07] | – Phosphorus? 0.19 – 0.19. There we go. | – 磷? 0.19 – 0.19 这就对了 |
[02:15] | So, the whole thing… | 这样的话 所有的元素… |
[02:19] | Adds up to… | 加起来总共… |
[02:21] | 99.888042% 99.888042%. | |
[02:27] | We are 0.111958%… | 还有0.111958%… |
[02:33] | Shy. | 少了 |
[02:35] | Supposedly that’s everything. | 应该已经全了才对 |
[02:41] | I don’t know. I just… I just… | 不知道 我只是… 我只是… |
[02:45] | Just seems like something’s missing, doesn’t it? | 觉得少了什么 不是吗? |
[02:49] | There got to be more to a human being than that. | 人体内应该还有别的什么 |
[03:23] | I hate these shoes. | 我讨厌这双鞋 |
[03:25] | These shoes make me look like | 穿着这鞋就好像是 |
[03:26] | I should be changing bedpans, | 要去给人换便盆一样 |
[03:28] | like I should be squeaking around bringing soup | 好像我就应该端着汤 |
[03:30] | to some disgusting old person, | 喂给恶心的老头子喝 |
[03:33] | then take the bus home to my 16 cats. | 然后再搭公车回去照看16只猫 |
[03:35] | Then why are you wearing them? | 那你干嘛还穿着? |
[03:38] | I like their support. | 我喜欢它的足弓垫 |
[03:40] | My arches happen to be extremely archy. | 我的足弓恰好很拱 |
[03:45] | Yo. What’s up? | 唷 怎么啦? |
[03:46] | Hey, can you call me, like, in two minutes? | 嗨 两分钟以后打给我好吗? |
[03:49] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢了 拜拜 |
[03:52] | Gotta go take this. | 我去接个电话 |
[03:55] | Female? | 女的? |
[03:58] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[04:00] | Not like it’s any of your business, though. | 这好像不关你的事吧 |
[04:04] | Just be quick about it. | 快点就行 |
[04:06] | Oh, and, um, please don’t say yo. | 还有 别再说”唷”了 |
[04:11] | You can’t know how much I hate that. | 你不知道我有多讨厌这词 |
[04:19] | You missed a… spot right there. | 你有个… 地方没刷到 |
[04:23] | Should you be up on that ladder? | 你确定能爬梯子吗? |
[04:24] | You know, you’re more than welcome to take over for me up here. | 欢迎你上来接我的班 |
[04:27] | I don’t see why you don’t just get Walt to do it. | 我不明白 干嘛不让沃尔特来做 |
[04:30] | Yeah. There’s an idea. | 确实是个主意 |
[04:35] | So, I’m working on this new short story, | 最近我正在写短篇小说 |
[04:38] | and there’s this stoner character in it. | 想塑造一个吸毒的人物 |
[04:41] | I’m trying to, um… | 我想要… |
[04:44] | Well, you know, actually, let me back up. | 事实上 我是想问你 |
[04:46] | You’ve smoked your | 你在大学里 |
[04:49] | fair share of pot in college, didn’t you? | 抽过大麻 对吗? |
[04:54] | I mean, you at least tried it. | 我是说 你至少试过吧 |
[04:59] | Come on. | 承认吧 |
[05:02] | I perhaps tried it. Why? | 我可能是试过 为什么问这个? |
[05:07] | Do you remember it having an effect on your mood, | 你还记得 大麻对你的情绪有影响吗 |
[05:09] | like changing it in any major way, or… | 像是性情大变 或者别的… |
[05:12] | It made me more serious. | 我觉得我变得更严肃了 |
[05:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:16] | Because I mostly remember | 因为我只记得 |
[05:19] | it made me light-headed. That’s about it. | 抽了以后会飘飘欲仙而已 |
[05:22] | I was just wondering if it maybe could… | 我只是想知道 大麻会不会… |
[05:29] | You know, it’s just a character thing I’m stuck on. | 我在这个人物上有点卡住了 |
[05:33] | Never mind. | 别放在心上 |
[05:34] | Walter Jr.’s on pot? | 小沃尔特吸大麻了吧? |
[05:35] | What? No! No. | 什么? 不! 不是 |
[05:40] | What would make you even… | 你怎么会这么想… |
[05:41] | Where’s he getting it from? | 他从哪儿弄来的? |
[05:42] | – Marie. – Seriously. Is it this Louis person? | – 玛丽 – 说真的 是不是那个叫路易斯的? |
[05:46] | What are you going to do about this? | 你打算怎么做? |
[05:48] | You need to look me in the eye. | 你看着我的眼睛 听我说 |
[05:50] | I am strictly asking about | 我真的只是在问关于 |
[05:52] | a story that I am writing. That’s all. | 我在写的小说的事 仅此而已 |
[05:55] | Right hand to God, Walter Jr. is not on pot. | 我对天发誓 小沃尔特没有吸毒 |
[05:59] | Certainly not as far as I know. | 至少据我所知没有 |
[06:03] | Not as far as you know? | 据你所知没有? |
[06:05] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[07:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:58] | Hey, turn around and look at me. | 转过来看着我 |
[08:04] | This… This here… | 这… 这东西… |
[08:08] | I wouldn’t do this to my worst enemy. | 我对头号仇敌也不会这么干 |
[08:13] | This is degrading. | 太耻辱了 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:22] | You hope I’ll make it easy on you | 你希望我会放你一马 |
[08:23] | and just drop them, don’t you? | 就这么算了 是吧? |
[08:27] | Well, I won’t. | 但我不会的 |
[08:29] | So either kill me or let me go. | 所以要么杀了我 要么放了我 |
[08:33] | You don’t have it in you, Walter. | 你不适合干这行 沃尔特 |
[08:39] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的? |
[08:42] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[08:45] | He told Emilio and me. | 是他告诉埃米利奥和我的 |
[08:48] | When he came by to sell your meth? | 他来卖你那冰毒的时候? |
[08:51] | So what? You threaten him, huh? | 怎么? 你威胁他了? |
[08:54] | – Did you beat it out of him? – Not even close. | – 毒打他了? – 根本用不着 |
[09:00] | What else did he tell you? | 他还跟你说什么了? |
[09:04] | Pretty much everything you can think of. | 所有你能想到的事 |
[09:06] | How you were his high school teacher. | 你是他的高中老师 |
[09:09] | How one time you taught about carbon dioxide | 讲二氧化碳的时候在课堂上 |
[09:11] | by making grape soda in class. | 做葡萄汽水 |
[09:15] | How you have a son who’s retarded, | 你有个儿子轻微智障 |
[09:17] | or in a wheelchair or something. | 或者残疾之类的 |
[09:21] | This shouldn’t come across as some news flash. | 这应该不算新鲜事吧 |
[09:25] | That partner of yours… | 你的同伙… |
[09:27] | He’s got a big mouth. | 嘴巴不严实 |
[09:29] | Walter, I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, | 沃尔特 我不知道你是怎么看待自己的 |
[09:34] | but trust me, this line of work doesn’t suit you. | 但是相信我 这行当不适合你 |
[09:41] | So I should just let you go, then? | 所以我应该放你走? |
[09:44] | Just unlock you and adios, huh? | 给你开锁 祝你一路顺风吗 |
[09:49] | I don’t see what real choice you have | 我看你别无他法 |
[09:52] | if it’s between that and cold-blooded murder. | 不然就得狠下心肠杀我 |
[09:56] | Besides… | 此外… |
[09:58] | Your real problem is sitting upstairs. | 楼上那位才是大麻烦 |
[10:20] | Occupied! | 有人! |
[10:22] | Hey, yo, I’m trying to pinch one off in here! | 嘿 我这正费劲呢! |
[10:25] | Just give me some privacy, would ya? | 给点私人空间 行吗? |
[10:31] | What the hell, man? | 到底干嘛 伙计? |
[10:34] | What are you doing, man? | 你干什么? |
[10:36] | – You asshole! – You told him my name. | – 混蛋! – 你告诉他我名字 |
[10:38] | – Says who? Him? – My name, where I work. | – 谁说的? 他自己? – 我的名字 在哪儿工作 |
[10:40] | – You told him about my son! – Don’t touch me! | – 还跟他讲我儿子! – 别碰我! |
[10:43] | – Damn junkie! – No, give me that! | – 该死的混球! – 不 给我! |
[10:45] | Too late! This is going down the toilet. Watch it go! | 迟了! 我要把它冲到厕所里 你就看着吧! |
[10:48] | No, that’s worth 40 grand, you stupid shit. | 值4万呢 你个蠢货 |
[10:50] | It’s worth nothing when you smoke it all. | 你都抽光了就啥也不值 |
[10:53] | Get off the toilet. | 从马桶上起来 |
[10:55] | Get off the toilet! | 从马桶上起来! |
[11:03] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[11:08] | No! No way! | 不! 没门! |
[11:48] | What the hell do you think you’re going? | 你往哪儿走? |
[11:50] | – Back off, man! Jesus! – We’ve got work to do! | – 闪开! 神哪! – 我们有活要干! |
[11:53] | No, you got work to do. I did my part. | 你有活要干 我的做完了 |
[11:56] | You mean that obscenity that I spent | 你说我花了两个小时清理的 |
[11:58] | the last two hour clearning up? | 那堆恶心东西吗? |
[11:59] | – That is your contribution! – Yo! Kiss my pink ass, man! | – 都是拜你所赐! – 滚你妈的蛋 伙计! |
[12:02] | I didn’t ask for any of this! | 我也不像这么做! |
[12:04] | How am I supposed to live here now, huh? | 我还怎么在这住下去? |
[12:06] | My whole house smells like toe cheese and dry cleaning. | 我的房子整个一股香港脚和干洗剂味儿 |
[12:09] | Because you didn’t follow my instructions! | 因为你不听我指挥! |
[12:12] | Oh, well, heil Hitler, bitch. | 万岁 希特勒 |
[12:14] | And let me tell you something else. | 我给你说道说道吧 |
[12:16] | We flipped a coin, okay? | 我们抛过硬币的 记得吗? |
[12:19] | You and me. | 我们俩 |
[12:21] | You and me! | 我们俩! |
[12:22] | Coin flip is sacred. | 抛硬币是神圣的 |
[12:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:35] | Your job is waiting for you in that basement, | 地下室里有活等着你 |
[12:37] | as per the coin. | 是硬币决定的 |
[12:39] | Fucking do it already. | 快他妈的动手 |
[12:56] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I think we have some of those. | 对 我想那个我们有 |
[13:03] | Yeah, you’ll have to… | 对 你得试试… |
[13:05] | – Hello. – Maybe. I don’t know. | – 你好 – 可能吧 我不清楚 |
[13:07] | Excuse me. Do you have these in black? | 你好 这款有黑色吗? |
[13:12] | Anyway, so like I was saying, | 总之 就像我说的 |
[13:13] | I went to the party the other night. | 几天前的某个晚上我去参加了派对 |
[13:15] | Yeah, Tony was there. | 对 托尼在那 |
[13:22] | Hey, where have you been? I called you two hours ago. | 你去哪儿了? 我两小时前就给你打电话 |
[13:25] | Sorry, baby. I’m kinda busy here. What’s up? | 对不起 宝贝儿 我有点忙 什么事? |
[13:29] | Kind of a lot, actually, and it’s a delicate subject, | 大事 是个敏感问题 |
[13:32] | so I need you to focus and… | 你得认真听… |
[13:35] | Hey, sit down! Sit down! | 喂 坐下! 快坐下! |
[13:37] | Damn it, Hank. | 该死的 汉克 |
[13:40] | Well, sorry, babe. I’m just… | 对不起 宝贝 我… |
[13:41] | I’m kind of in the middle of something here. | 我这边有点麻烦 |
[13:45] | Sit down! Sit your ass down! | 坐下! 屁股着地坐! |
[13:47] | Comprende? You, too! Sit down! | 懂了没? 你也是! 坐下! |
[13:49] | Siéntate | 坐下(墨西哥语) |
[13:54] | I’m back, baby. What’s up? | 好了 宝贝儿 什么事? |
[13:56] | Walter Jr. | 是小沃尔特 |
[13:58] | Yeah, what about him? | 他怎么了? |
[14:00] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[14:01] | – He’s smoking it. – Bullshit. | – 他吸大麻 – 胡扯 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. His own mother seems to think so. | 他妈妈似乎这么觉得 |
[14:05] | – Skyler told you that? – She inferred it. | – 斯凯勒告诉你的? – 她暗示我了 |
[14:08] | She inferred it, huh? | 暗示吗? |
[14:11] | She strongly inferred it, like… | 她强烈的暗示 就像说… |
[14:14] | “Doctor, my friend suffers from erectile dysfunction.” | “医生 我一个朋友有勃起功能障碍” |
[14:19] | Please, come on already. I want you to talk to him. | 好了 你得跟他谈谈 |
[14:21] | Walt should talk to him. Skyler, better yet. | 该沃尔特跟他谈 斯凯勒更好 |
[14:23] | She’ll kick his butt up and down the block. | 她会打得他满街跑的 |
[14:25] | I think it ought to be you. | 我认为应该你去 |
[14:27] | You know, tell him some horror stories. | 给他讲讲吓人的故事 |
[14:29] | Maybe show him some autopsy pictures. | 或许给他看些尸检照片 |
[14:32] | What, autopsy for a pot overdose? Come on. | 吸毒过量的尸检照片吗? 算了吧 |
[14:34] | I don’t know, baby. It’s just that, you know I mean… | 我不知道 宝贝儿 只是… |
[14:37] | I figure his dad should be the one doing this thing, | 我觉得他爸来做更合适 |
[14:38] | don’t you think? | 不是吗? |
[14:40] | Hank, he respects you. | 汉克 他敬重你 |
[14:45] | Yeah, all right. Well, listen, | 好吧 行了 听着 |
[14:47] | I’ll swing by the place after work. | 我下班后过去一趟 |
[14:50] | Good. Scare him straight. | 好 把他吓乖 |
[14:53] | Where’s my sugar? | 我的奖励呢? |
[14:59] | Excuse me, ma’am. ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[15:02] | You need to be wearing footies before you try those on. | 试鞋要穿丝袜 |
[15:04] | I’m extremely clean. | 我脚干净得很 |
[15:06] | Yeah, well, I’d really appreciate it. | 如果穿的话我会很感激的 |
[15:10] | Hey, sorry about that. Yeah, I’ll check. | 对不起 我会查的 |
[15:15] | You know, I hid a pair for you last week, gray ones… | 知道吗 上周我给你囤了一双灰色的… |
[16:09] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样? |
[16:10] | About what? | 什么? |
[16:13] | This look like a nice place? | 这地方看上去不错吧? |
[16:15] | No, not really. | 不 不觉得 |
[16:18] | Think you’d like to live here? | 你想住这里吗? |
[16:20] | No. | 不 |
[16:22] | – You sure about that? – Yeah, pretty sure. | – 你确定吗? – 对 非常确定 |
[16:25] | I thought we were going to Cold Stone creamery. | 我以为我们是去酷圣石(世界知名冰淇淋) |
[16:29] | Well, a little detour. | 对 绕了点路而已 |
[16:30] | Figured we’d come over here and | 我想着咱们过来一趟 |
[16:31] | check out how the was marijuana. | 看看大麻的行情 |
[16:34] | This here’s what we call the Crystal Palace. | 我们管这里叫水晶宫 |
[16:37] | Now you know who lives in the palace? Meth-heads. | 你知道什么人住在宫里吗? 瘾君子 |
[16:40] | Nasty, skeevy, meth-heads | 肮脏的 讨厌的 瘾君子 |
[16:43] | who’d sell their grandma’s coochie for a hit. | 为了口毒品 他们能让自己的奶奶出来卖淫 |
[16:47] | – Oh, you think that’s funny? That’s funny, huh? – Yeah. | – 你觉得这好笑吗? 好笑吧? – 是 |
[16:50] | Well, let me tell you something. Every last one of these | 我来跟你说说 这帮可怜的废物 |
[16:52] | miserable wastes of skin got started. How? | 是怎么染上毒瘾的? |
[16:57] | – How do you think they got started? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得他们是怎么抽上的? – 我不知道 |
[16:59] | What do you think it was they were | 你觉得他们之前 |
[17:00] | all doing before their graduated in their… | 都是抽什么毕业的… |
[17:02] | to shooting meth in their dicks? | 在注射冰毒之前? |
[17:07] | A gateway drug. | 诱导性毒品 |
[17:08] | That’s what we call it. | 我们这么叫它 |
[17:10] | Dollars to doughnuts, and I shit you not, | 我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[17:12] | that gateway drug was marijuana. | 所谓的诱导性毒品就是大麻 |
[17:16] | Every time. | 概无例外 |
[17:17] | – You understand? – Um, Yeah. | – 你明白吗? – 明白了 |
[17:19] | So why are you telling me this? | 你干嘛跟我说这些? |
[17:22] | Cause I love you, you little bastard. | 因为我爱你 你这个混小子 |
[17:26] | Hey, I was young once, you know? | 我也年轻过 知道吗? |
[17:29] | The world’s a messed up place, you know? | 这世界太乱 知道吗? |
[17:32] | You know, there was this… | 曾经有一次… |
[17:34] | This one time when… hey! | 有一次当… 嘿! |
[17:38] | Hey! Hey, you! | 嗨! 嘿 你! |
[17:39] | Yeah, you, princess! | 叫你呢 公主! |
[17:41] | Get over here! | 到这边来! |
[17:46] | Don’t make me get out of the car! | 别逼我下车! |
[17:53] | Check this out. | 看着 |
[17:54] | See what I’m talking about. | 看我怎么说的 |
[17:57] | I ain’t holding, okay? | 我手里没货 明白吗? |
[17:59] | Did I say you could open your mouth? | 我让你说话了吗? |
[18:00] | And hands off the car. | 把手拿开 |
[18:02] | Other side. Go around the other side. | 另一边 到另一边去 |
[18:05] | Talk to my friend here. | 跟我朋友聊聊 |
[18:08] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 甜心 你叫什么啊? |
[18:12] | – Wendy. – Wendy, huh? | – 温蒂 – 温蒂 |
[18:14] | How much you charge for a windy, Wendy? | 温蒂 一次开价多少? |
[18:17] | I ain’t doing him. He’s a kid. | 我可不和他做 他还是个毛孩子 |
[18:18] | Jesus, was that my question. | 天 我问你这个了吗 |
[18:20] | Don’t think so hard. It’s gonna hurt your brain. | 别想太多 小心伤脑子 |
[18:23] | Are you on the pipe or the needle? | 你是用抽的还是用针管? |
[18:25] | Nothing. Neither. | 没有 都不是 |
[18:26] | Show us your teeth, huh? | 给我们看看你的牙齿 |
[18:28] | Come on, Wendy, let’s see those pearly whites. | 快啊 温蒂 给咱们秀下你皓白的牙齿 |
[18:33] | Oh, god. See that? | 上帝 看到没? |
[18:35] | Pipe. Definitely. | 抽的 肯定是 |
[18:37] | Big time. Big time on the pipe. | 绝对 绝对是用抽的 |
[18:39] | – You got something you wanna ask Wendy? – No, not really. | – 你有事要问温蒂吗? – 不 没有 |
[18:43] | You ever smoke anything else, Wendy? | 温蒂 你还吸什么别的吗? |
[18:45] | Sausages don’t count. | 香肠可不算 |
[18:49] | Seriously. | 说正经的 |
[18:51] | Tell my friend here how you got started. | 跟我朋友说说你是怎么吸上的 |
[18:52] | You probably used to be, what, like, a girl scouter | 你以前可能是童子军 |
[18:55] | or probably sang in a church choir? | 不然就在教堂唱诗班唱歌? |
[18:56] | What do you like, handicap. | 你呢 残废吗 |
[18:58] | He broke his leg playing football. | 他打橄榄球时把腿弄断了 |
[19:01] | He’s a qb. | 他可是四分卫 |
[19:03] | Got an arm like a howitzer. | 胳臂跟榴弹炮一样猛 |
[19:06] | Tell me, Wendy, do you smoke pot? | 告诉我 温蒂 你抽大麻吗? |
[19:09] | – Why, you got some? – All right. Hoof it. Get lost. | – 干嘛 你有货? – 行了 滚吧 |
[19:12] | Get out of here. Hey, fair warning! | 滚开 嘿 先警告你! |
[19:14] | Next time I’m gonna bust you. | 让我撞见就逮捕你 |
[19:24] | So what do you think? | 你作何感想? |
[19:28] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[19:38] | Shut the door. Shut the door. | 关门 关门 |
[19:39] | Lock it. Lock it. | 锁上 锁上 |
[19:42] | Who the hell was that? | 那他妈是谁? |
[19:44] | A cop and some football player messing with me. | 一条子和某个橄榄球运动员跟我瞎扯 |
[19:47] | They ask about me? huh? | 他们问起我了吗? |
[19:49] | No. I think they just wanted pot. | 没有 我想他们是想要大麻 |
[20:07] | Oh, shit. I left my root beer. | 见鬼 我没拿我的麦根沙士 |
[20:17] | Let him live. | 让他活着 |
[20:21] | It’s the moral thing to do. | 这样做是道德的 |
[20:26] | 或许他能听进道理 创伤后应激 | |
[20:26] | Won’t be able to live with yourself. | 不要让你良心不安 |
[20:31] | Murder is wrong! | 杀人是犯法的! |
[20:43] | Kill him. He’ll kill you entire family if you let him go. | 杀了他 要是放走他 他会杀你全家 |
[21:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:01] | Hey, sweetie, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[21:03] | Listen, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:05] | The time, it just completely got away from me there. | 我忘了时间 |
[21:11] | My fault. My fault. Bogdan just kept me here late, | 我的错 我的错 博格丹让我加班 |
[21:16] | you know, doing some inventory, and… | 你知道的 盘点库存 还有… |
[21:18] | I’ve… I should have just… | 我… 我应该… |
[21:21] | You know, you’re right. I gotta learn to say, you know, “No”! | 你说的对 我应该学会说”不”! |
[21:27] | But, um… | 但是… |
[21:30] | Sky? You there? | 斯凯? 在听吗? |
[21:34] | You’re at the car wash? | 你是在洗车店吗? |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:39] | I seriously doubt that, | 我对此深表怀疑 |
[21:42] | Since you quit two weeks ago. | 因为你两星期前辞职了 |
[21:50] | I called Bogdan, looking for you. | 我打过电话给博格丹找你 |
[21:53] | Quite an earful he gave me. | 他的话令我大吃一惊 |
[21:59] | Listen… | 听着… |
[22:02] | Listen, I’ll come home, and we’ll talk about it. | 听我说 我会回家去的 回家再谈 |
[22:05] | I don’t think so, Walt. | 我不这么想 沃尔特 |
[22:07] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[22:08] | Wherever you are… | 不管你在哪儿… |
[22:11] | Why don’t you just stay there tonight? | 你就在那过夜好了 |
[22:13] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒? |
[22:15] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒? |
[22:19] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒? |
[22:22] | Walter! | 沃尔特! |
[22:26] | Kind of hungry down here! | 下面的快饿死啦! |
[24:32] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:33] | I didn’t think you were coming back. | 我还以为你就此长眠了呢 |
[24:50] | How long was I out? | 我昏过去多久? |
[24:53] | 10, 15 minutes. | 10到15分钟的样子 |
[24:57] | I’ve never seen someone knock themselves out just by coughing. | 我从来没见过咳嗽能把自己给摔了 |
[25:00] | You breathe in the same thing you used on me? | 你也中了和我一样的毒气吗? |
[25:12] | I’ve got lung cancer. | 我得了肺癌 |
[25:38] | I’ll go make you another sandwich. | 我再给你做个三明治 |
[26:18] | It’s safe. | 放心吃吧 |
[26:21] | There’s no poison. | 没放毒药 |
[26:22] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[26:26] | Because that’d be the way to do it… | 如果你要杀我… |
[26:29] | if you’re gonna do it. | 这可是好机会 |
[26:32] | I suppose it would. | 我觉得也是 |
[26:34] | I mean, you being a chemist and all. | 我是说 你毕竟是个化学家 |
[26:55] | So… | 那么… |
[26:57] | That name… | 那个名字… |
[27:00] | Krazy-8… | 疯狂小八… |
[27:02] | Do I really have to call you that? | 我一定要这么称呼你吗? |
[27:05] | I mean, no offense, but… | 我无意冒犯 不过… |
[27:07] | Don’t you have a real name? | 你有真名吗? |
[27:10] | Domingo. | 多明戈 |
[27:14] | Domingo. | 多明戈 |
[27:16] | That’s “Sunday”, right? | 是”星期天”的意思 对吗? |
[27:21] | I’d rather call you that, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我就这么叫你 |
[27:26] | Yeah, whatever. | 可以 随便你 |
[27:28] | I can’t say I ever liked it much. | 我自己也说不上喜欢这名字 |
[27:33] | So, Domingo… | 那么 多明戈… |
[27:36] | Are you from around town here or someplace else? | 你是本地人还是外地来的? |
[27:41] | Walter, you getting to know me | 沃尔特 你多了解我点 |
[27:44] | is not gonna make it easier for you to kill me. | 并不意味着对我下手就容易些 |
[27:46] | Not that I mind, you understand. | 你要知道 我可不怕 |
[27:51] | You know, you keep telling me | 你一直跟我说 |
[27:53] | that I don’t have it in me. Well, maybe. | 我不适合这工作 或许吧 |
[27:56] | But maybe not. | 也可能不对 |
[28:02] | I sure as hell I’m looking for any reason not to. | 我一直在找不杀你的理由 |
[28:05] | I mean, any good reason at all. | 哪怕一点也行 |
[28:14] | Sell me. | 忽悠我吧 |
[28:16] | Tell me what it is. | 回答我刚才那个问题 |
[28:22] | I guess I’d start off by promising that, | 我想应该先向你保证 |
[28:24] | if you let me go, I won’t come after you. | 如果你放我走 我不会来追杀你 |
[28:27] | That you’d be safe. | 你会平安没事 |
[28:29] | I guess I’d say what happened between us… | 我想说我们之间发生的一切… |
[28:32] | never happened. | 就当从没发生过 |
[28:33] | And what’s best for both parties is we forget all about it. | 我们把这事忘得一干二净 对大家都有好处 |
[28:38] | But you know that anybody in my situation | 但你觉得谁会在这种情况下 |
[28:39] | Would make promise like that? | 做这样的承诺? |
[28:41] | And though in my case they happen to be true, | 就算有 |
[28:44] | you’d never know for sure. | 你也不能确信真假 |
[28:49] | So what else can I tell you? | 我还能跟你说什么呢? |
[28:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | But you gotta convince me. | 但是你得说服我 |
[29:04] | And you’re going nowhere until you do. | 不然的话你哪都别想去 |
[29:09] | Hey, yeah. Yeah. | 别 别 别 |
[29:12] | I’m from here in town, man. | 我是本地人 |
[29:15] | ABQ. Born and bred. | 阿尔布开克人 土生土长的本地人 |
[29:18] | Never left. | 从没出去过 |
[29:20] | Studied business administration over at UNM, | 在新墨西哥州立大学攻读工商管理 |
[29:23] | got my degree. | 并获得学位 |
[29:26] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[29:30] | Does that come in handy in the drug trade? | 那个在毒品交易时能派上用场吗? |
[29:34] | It doesn’t hurt. | 根本没用 |
[29:37] | I was gonna study music originally. | 本来我想学音乐的 |
[29:40] | Maybe even try out for Oberlin or Berklee. | 还想考奥柏林或伯克利音乐学院的 |
[29:44] | My pops talked me out of it. | 我爸爸劝我放弃 |
[29:47] | Said there was no money in it unless | 他说除非我跟某些狗屁摇滚歌星混 |
[29:49] | I wind up some bullshit rock star. | 不然的话 赚不了钱 |
[29:51] | And I didn’t have a snowball chance of that, man. | 而我压根就没有任何机会 |
[29:55] | What does your dad do? | 你爸爸是干什么的? |
[29:58] | He owns Tampico furniture over on Menaul. | 他在梅诺尔有家坦皮科家具店 |
[30:02] | Wait a minute. I know that place. | 等等 我知道那地方 |
[30:07] | Wait a minute. That’s… | 等等 就是… |
[30:09] | That’s that… | 就是那个… |
[30:12] | They used to have those late-night… | 他们以前在深夜… |
[30:15] | – Those stupid commercials. – Yeah. – That’s him. | – 放那些无聊广告 – 没错 – 就是他 |
[30:18] | – He’s been doing them for over 30 years. – Wait a minute. | – 他开了30多年 – 等等 |
[30:22] | How did it go? It was, uh… | 那个怎么唱来着? 是不是… |
[30:24] | Wait, wait, wait. It was… | 等等 等等 是… |
[30:28] | Don’t let shopping strain your brain-o. | 别让购物伤透脑筋 |
[30:33] | Just sing this short refrain-o. | 来唱唱这首小曲 |
[30:37] | Our furniture is bueno. | 我们的家具都很棒 |
[30:40] | Tampico is the name-o. | 店名叫做坦皮科 |
[30:54] | Pretty moronic. | 好傻的歌 |
[30:55] | But what can you do? | 不过你能怎么办? |
[30:59] | It did tend to stick in your head. | 印象太深刻了 |
[31:01] | Did you write that, being the musician of the family? | 家族里的音乐家 是你写的吗? |
[31:05] | Hell, no, man. | 当然不是 |
[31:06] | It was my crazy uncle Alex. | 是我的疯子叔叔埃里克斯写的 |
[31:09] | He sings it at bars, trying to pick up on women. | 他在酒吧里唱 用来泡妞的 |
[31:14] | In his mind, it’s like saying, | 他认为 这首歌好像在说 |
[31:15] | “I wrote stairway to heaven.” | “我写下了通往天堂的阶梯” |
[31:20] | Wait a minute. Tampico furniture. | 等等 坦皮科家具 |
[31:23] | I think when my son was born that | 我记得我儿子出生时 |
[31:25] | we bought his bassinet there. | 在那买的摇篮车 |
[31:28] | We don’t sell bassinets there. | 我们不卖摇篮车的 |
[31:29] | It’s more special deal. | 有更特别的 |
[31:31] | We did use to sell cribs. | 我们的确卖过婴儿床 |
[31:33] | Oh. Well, a crib, then, okay? Crib. | 婴儿床 可能吧? 婴儿车 |
[31:38] | Yeah. No, I remember that. | 对 没的 我记起来了 |
[31:40] | In fact, | 其实 |
[31:42] | I remember recognizing your dad from those commercials. | 我记得那些广告里那个是你爸爸 |
[31:46] | Although he wasn’t… | 虽然他在真实生活里… |
[31:48] | anywhere near as friendly in real life. | 一点也不友好 |
[31:50] | Yeah, no shit. | 对 一点都没错 |
[31:52] | Did he try selling you that extended warranty? | 他是不是想给你提供延长保修啊? |
[31:55] | Yeah, he probably did. | 好像是的 |
[31:57] | And I was probably dumb enough to buy it. | 而且我也傻兮兮的买了 |
[32:00] | Yeah, that was his big thing. | 他就看中那个 |
[32:02] | You ask him for a glass of water, | 你向他要一杯水 |
[32:04] | he’ll tell you you need an extended warranty on the ice. | 他就跟你说 要冰块就得延长保修期 |
[32:10] | – So did you work there, too? – Only my whole life, | – 你也在那里工作吗? – 一直在 |
[32:14] | up until the day I said “fuck you” and quit. | 直到我跟他说”操你妈” 然后不干了 |
[32:20] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[32:24] | 16 years ago, how old would you have been? | 16年前你多大? |
[32:28] | It was after school. Trust me, I was there. | 放学后 相信我 我就在那儿 |
[32:31] | Might have even helped ring you up. | 可能还给你打过电话 |
[32:34] | You and your extended warranty on the crib. | 你和延长保修期证都婴儿车里 |
[32:46] | Small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[32:49] | That it is. | 是啊 |
[32:53] | The paths we take, huh? | 这就是我们走过的路? |
[33:04] | You’d like… | 你想… |
[33:19] | You… | 你… |
[33:21] | Jesse know you got cancer? | 杰西知道你得了癌症吗? |
[33:26] | No one but you. | 除了你没人知道 |
[33:30] | Not your family? | 家人也不知道吗? |
[33:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:34] | Why not? | 为什么不说? |
[33:40] | Not a conversation I’m even remotely ready to have. | 不知道怎么开口 |
[33:47] | That’s why you’re cooking meth? | 所以你才做冰毒吗? |
[33:50] | You want to leave money for your family. | 想给家人留下笔钱 |
[33:54] | Hell, I’ll write you a check right now if you let me go. | 要是你现在放了我 我就给你写张支票 |
[34:05] | Like I said, Walter, | 就像我说的 沃尔特 |
[34:08] | this line of work doesn’t suit you. | 这行当根本不适合你 |
[34:15] | Get out before it’s too late. | 事情无法挽回之前尽早抽身 |
[34:24] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[34:34] | Yeah. you do. | 你心里知道的 |
[34:57] | I’ll get the key. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[36:59] | No, don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 别这样 别这样 |
[37:03] | Why are you doing this? | 你何必如此? |
[37:06] | why are you doing this? | 何必如此? |
[37:42] | You’re doing the right thing, Walter. | 你的决定是对的 沃尔特 |
[37:51] | Do you mind to… | 你能不能… |
[38:08] | So… you’re not angry? | 那… 你没生气吧? |
[38:12] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[38:14] | Angry? | 生气? |
[38:17] | No. | 没有 |
[38:19] | Live and let live, man. | 宽以待人 伙计 |
[38:23] | That’s very understanding. | 那是可以理解的 |
[38:25] | Whatever, man. | 随便吧 |
[38:27] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[38:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:45] | Unlock me, Walter. | 把我解开 沃尔特 |
[39:02] | The moment I do… | 那瞬间我… |
[39:06] | Are you gonna stick me with that broken piece of plate? | 你想用那个破盘子戳死我吗? |
[39:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry… | 对不起 对不起 非常抱歉… |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[41:27] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[41:29] | Anybody down here? | 下面有人吗? |
[42:39] | Everybody! | 各位! |
[42:42] | I need you all to take your seats. | 大家都坐在自己的位置上 |
[42:45] | Settle down, please. Thank you. | 请坐好 谢谢 |
[42:48] | I understand that Mr. White | 我知道怀特先生 |
[42:50] | is feeling a little under the weather this morning, | 今早有点不舒服 |
[42:54] | so you folks are going to have to be making do with me today. | 所以今天由我来代课 |
[42:59] | And we are going to be watching | 我们今天 |
[43:01] | a very interesting video on carbon. | 准备看一段很有意思有关碳的影片 |
[43:07] | Very important stuff. | 非常重要的元素 |
[43:12] | – So what do you think? – It’s a cook site. Gotta be. | – 你们怎么想? – 这个是制毒点 肯定是 |
[43:15] | Nobody came way the hell out here just to buy. | 没人会碰巧经过这鬼地方的 |
[43:18] | Fire there could have started by accident. | 火灾可能是由于事故引起的 |
[43:21] | Don’t look like it was meant to destroy evidence. | 看起来不像是故意毁灭证据 |
[43:25] | Got a couple of dually tracks headed away towards the road. | 有好几条双轨道通向那条路 |
[43:28] | So, what, they’re in some kind of camper slash lab. | 怎么 难道他们是在露天实验 |
[43:32] | They accidentally start a fire, and everybody f.o.’s? | 他们不小心放了火 然后就消失了? |
[43:35] | Yeah, why not? | 怎么不能啊? |
[43:37] | Except why would that little hair-gelled shit leave his car? | 为什么那个头发跟胶一样的家伙留下车呢? |
[43:42] | I-yi-yi, Gomie! | 哎呀呀 格米! |
[43:45] | It’s a culture in decline. | 素质都大不如前了 |
[43:47] | It’s a rich and vibrant culture. | 又丰富又充满活力的修养 |
[43:48] | It’s a car that jumps up and down. | 车上下颠簸 |
[43:51] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[43:53] | You people used to be conquistadors, for christ’s sake. | 你们习惯做征服者了 老天爷 |
[43:56] | Smells like a drakkar noir factory in here. | 闻着像达卡黑工厂 |
[44:00] | I already searched it. | 我已经检查过了 |
[44:05] | You’re wasting your time. | 你只是在浪费时间 |
[44:08] | Give it up. | 别找了 |
[44:10] | If this here’s a trap car, | 这要是辆迷惑人的车辆 |
[44:11] | it’s gonna take more than your dumb white ass to find it. | 你这么干 什么也找不出 |
[44:15] | You are talking to the trap car master, my friend. | 我可是寻密老手 伙计 |
[44:18] | I’m rain man counting his toothpicks. | 我是数牙签的雨人 |
[44:21] | Yeah, you’re like rain man. | 对 你跟雨人一样 |
[44:23] | Retarded. | 是弱智 |
[44:32] | Yeah, baby. | 好了 宝贝儿 |
[44:37] | – Hello, zippy. – Asshole! | – 看看 能人儿 – 混蛋! |
[44:40] | I’d say that looks like meth, but it’s… | 看起来像是冰毒 但是… |
[44:43] | It’s too damn white. | 这颜色也太他妈的白了 |
[44:47] | You know what I’m thinking, Gomie. | 知道我在想什么吗 格米 |
[44:50] | Somebody croaked our snitch. | 有人灭了我们的线人 |
[44:52] | Hey, agents! | 嗨 探员! |
[44:53] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗? |
[45:30] | I don’t know. Just… | 我也不知道 只是… |
[45:33] | Just doesn’t it seem like… | 难道看起来不像… |
[45:36] | Something’s missing? | 缺了什么吗? |
[45:39] | What about the soul? | 灵魂呢? |
[45:52] | The soul. | 灵魂 |
[46:02] | There’s nothing but chemistry here. | 除了化学再无它物 |
[47:10] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[47:22] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |