Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:14] My name is Walter Hartwell White. 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
[02:16] I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane 住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克
[02:19] Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. 内格拉阿罗约巷308号 邮编87104
[02:21] To all law enforcement entitles 我要告诉所有的执法者
[02:23] this is not an admission of guilt. 这不是一段认罪声明
[02:26] I am speaking to my family now. 而是我跟家人之间的对话
[02:35] Skyler… 斯凯勒…
[02:37] You are the love of my life. 你是我今生的至爱
[02:40] I hope you know that. 我希望你能明白这一点
[02:43] Walter Junior… 小沃尔特…
[02:46] You’re my big man. 在我心中你是个男子汉了
[02:48] There are… 在接下来的几天里…
[02:49] There are going to be some… 你们会…
[02:52] Things… things… 你们会知道…
[02:54] That you’ll come to 关于我的
[02:55] learn about me in the next few days. 关于我的一些事情
[02:57] I just want you to know 我只想你们清楚一点
[03:00] that no… no matter how it may look 无论发生什么事
[03:03] I only had you in my heart. 我心里牵挂的只有你们
[03:12] Good-bye. 永别了
[04:10] 三周前
[05:00] 沃尔特·H·怀特 结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人
[05:02] 诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖
[05:16] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[05:20] Look at that. 瞧瞧这个
[05:22] That is veggie bacon. 这是素培根
[05:24] Believe it or not. zero cholesterol. 甭管你信不信 零胆固醇的
[05:26] You won’t even taste the difference. 吃起来也是一个味儿
[05:30] What time do you think you’ll be home? 你觉得自己大概几点能到家?
[05:31] Same time. 老时间
[05:33] I don’t want him dicking you around tonight. 我不希望他又缠你一整晚
[05:35] You get paid till 5 你的工资只给到5点
[05:36] You work till 5 no later. 你工作到5点 这就行了
[05:43] – Hey, happy birthday. – Well, thank you. – 生日快乐啊 – 谢谢
[05:45] You’re late… again. 你又起晚了…
[05:47] There was no hot water… again. 又没热水了…
[05:50] I have an easy fix for that. 我有个简单应对的办法
[05:52] You wake up early 你早点起床
[05:53] And then you get to be the first person in the shower. 然后就可以第一个洗澡了
[05:57] I have an idea. 我也有个办法
[06:00] How about buy a new hot water heater? 为啥不买个新热水器呢?
[06:04] How’s that idea? 这主意如何
[06:06] For the millionth and billionth time. 都提了成千上万次了
[06:11] – Did you take your echinacea? – Yeah. – 止咳药喝过没? – 喝了
[06:14] I think it’s getting better. 我觉得好多了
[06:16] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼玩意儿啊?
[06:19] It’s veggie bacon. We’re watching our cholesterol, I guess. 素培根 我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了
[06:23] Not me. I want real bacon. 别给我 我要真培根
[06:25] Not this fake crap. 不要这假冒的破烂
[06:27] Too bad. 真是糟糕
[06:28] Eat it. 吃了
[06:30] This smells like band-aids. 这闻上去就像创口贴
[06:32] Eat it. 给我吃了
[06:39] So how’s it feel to be old? 成为老人家感觉怎么样?
[06:42] How does it feel to be a smart ass? 当个小破孩感觉怎么样?
[06:44] Good. 对得好
[06:48] Eat your veggie bacon. 赶紧吃吧
[07:09] – You’re all set? – Yeah, I’m fine. – 准备好了吗? – 好了 我能行
[07:11] – All right, see you at home. – Okay, see you. – 那好 回家见 – 再见
[07:17] Chemistry 化学
[07:19] It is the study of what? 是研究什么的?
[07:23] Anyone? 谁知道?
[07:26] Ben. 本恩
[07:28] Chemicals? 化学品?
[07:29] Chemicals. 化学品
[07:31] No. 不对
[07:33] Chemistry is… 化学…
[07:36] Well, technically, 从学术层面说
[07:37] Chemistry is the study of matter. 化学是一门研究物质的学科
[07:41] But I prefer to see it as the study of change. 但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科
[07:44] Now just… just think about this. 现在… 我们这样来设想一下
[07:47] Electrons. 电子
[07:49] They… 它们…
[07:51] change their energy levels. 改变自身的能级
[07:53] Molecules. 分子呢
[07:55] Molecules change their bonds. 分子改变自身的化学键
[07:58] Elements. 这些元素
[07:59] They combine and change into compounds. 进行组合从而形成化合物
[08:03] Well that’s… that’s all of life. 这就是所有生命的组成形式
[08:06] Right? I mean it’s just… it’s the constant. 对不对? 我是说… 这是个恒定的
[08:08] It’s the cycle. It’s solution 循环的过程
[08:11] Dissolution just over and over and over. 从生长到衰败 再到分解并溶化
[08:14] It is growth then decay then transformation. 如此循环 周而复始
[08:21] It is fascinating really. 这真的很迷人
[08:30] Chad… 查德…
[08:33] Is there something wrong with your table? 你课桌坏了吗?
[08:38] Okay. Ionic bonds… 好了 离子键…
[08:50] Are you done? 坐好了吗?
[08:54] Ionic bonds. 离子键
[08:56] Chapter 6. 第六章节
[09:09] One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20. 一 二 三 这是是十块 再加十块一共二十
[09:12] Here’s your receipt 这是您的收据
[09:14] And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional. 然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧
[09:16] – Thank you. – Come again. – 多谢 – 欢迎再次光临
[09:30] He’s not coming. 他不来了
[09:31] He said he quits. 他说他不干了
[09:33] I’m gonna run the register. 现在由我来管收款机
[09:35] Bogdan, no. We talked about this. 博格丹 别这样 我们说好的
[09:38] I’m shorthanded, Walter. 我人手不足 沃尔特
[09:40] What am I to do? 我能怎么办?
[09:43] Walter? 沃尔特?
[09:46] What am I to do? 我能怎么办?
[10:08] Hey, Mr. White. 嘿 怀特老师
[10:12] Make those tires shine, huh? 车轮擦亮点哦
[10:14] You will not believe who’s cleaning Chad’s car. 你们肯定猜不到谁在给查德擦车
[10:16] Mr. White. 是怀特老师
[10:19] From chemistry. 化学课老师
[10:42] Surprise. 惊喜
[10:44] Happy birthday, Dad. 生日快乐 老爸
[10:50] You’re so very late. 你回来得太晚了
[10:53] Really I’m serious, Skyler. 我说真的 斯凯勒
[10:55] I mean you’re flat as a washboard. 你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的
[10:58] You look awesome. 看上去太棒了
[11:00] She’s not showing at all, is she? 她一点都看不出来 是吧?
[11:02] She’s showing a little. 还是有那么一点的
[11:05] Carmen, this is my sister Marie. 卡门 这是我妹妹玛丽
[11:07] – Pleased to meet you. – Hi. – 很高兴见到你 – 你好
[11:11] Glock 22. It’s my daily carry, okay? 格洛克-22 我的日常配枪
[11:14] I mean unless you’re talking what plus B-plus loads 除非是B+式自动装填
[11:17] you can forget the 9-mil all right? 9毫米口径的都是扔货
[11:19] I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time. 我见过9毫米子弹从挡风玻璃上弹开
[11:22] Yeah, the way you shoot. 那枪是你射的吧
[11:25] If you’re gonna bring a gun, babe. 小宝贝 如果你要带把枪
[11:26] You gotta bring enough gun. 就要带把够用的
[11:28] 40 caliber. 点40口径的
[11:30] – This is awesome right here. – Nice, isn’t it? – 这个太棒了 – 很不错 是吧?
[11:33] Dad, come check this out. 爸 你过来看看
[11:36] – Yeah I see it. – Come on take it. – 我看到了 – 过来拿着看
[11:38] Check it out Walt. 沃尔特 来看看
[11:41] No no it’s just heavy. 不 不 只是有点重
[11:43] That’s why they hire men. 所以警察才要男的当
[11:46] It’s not gonna bite you, all right? 枪不咬人 知道吗?
[11:48] Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk. 你看起来像拿着一杯热牛奶的基思·理查兹 [ 滚石乐队 ]
[11:53] Hey Walt. 沃尔特
[11:54] Everybody listen up listen up listen up! 大家都听好了 听好了!
[11:55] I’m gonna give a toast. 我要祝酒
[11:57] A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here. 为我的姐夫祝酒 来吧
[12:00] Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin. 沃尔特 你的大脑和威斯康星州一样大
[12:04] But we’re not gonna hold that against you. 不过我们并不是要说你坏话
[12:07] Because your heart’s in the right place man. 因为你心地善良
[12:09] Your heart’s in the right place. 心地善良
[12:10] We love you man. We love you. 我们爱你
[12:12] Everybody! To Walt! 大家举杯! 敬沃尔特!
[12:13] Na zdorovje! 干杯(墨西哥语)!
[12:14] Na zdorovje! 干杯(墨西哥语)!
[12:19] Oh shit. Turn on channel 3. 该死 打开第三频道
[12:24] At which point we apprehended three individuals 到目前为止我们逮捕了3个人
[12:26] And placed them into custody. 并已将他们拘留
[12:28] I’m proud to say the outstanding professionalism of 我很自豪地说在打击
[12:31] my fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office 大量的冰毒贩卖案件中
[12:34] resulted in a substantial amount 阿尔布开克分局的同仁们
[12:36] of methamphetamine being taken off the streets. 表现了杰出的敬业精神
[12:38] Were any shots fired? 有发生交火吗?
[12:40] No ma’am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise. 没有 我们的探员给嫌疑犯来了个出其不意
[12:42] Damn the TV does add ten pounds. 电视还真他妈加油添醋
[12:45] Ten pounds? 加油添醋
[12:47] Sit and spin. Both of you. 你们两个 给我闭嘴坐下
[12:49] – Hank. – What? – 汉克 – 什么事?
[12:52] Sorry. You didn’t see that. 不好意思 当作没看见这个
[12:55] So charming. 太诱人了
[12:56] This is clearly an ongoing operation one 显然这是一个正在运作的组织
[12:58] which was well organized… 而且组织得当…
[13:00] Hank, how much money is that? 汉克 一共多少钱?
[13:02] It’s about 700 grand. That’s a pretty good haul huh? 大概有70万 很多吧?
[13:05] As I say it’s a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque 正如我说的 今天是阿尔布开克市民的好日子
[13:08] when we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade. 因为我们给予当地毒品交易沉重打击
[13:11] But that’s unusual, isn’t it? That kind of cash? 不过有点不正常是吧? 那种现金?
[13:14] Well it’s not the most we ever took. 和我们之前破的大部分案子不同
[13:16] It’s easy money… 这钱来得很快…
[13:18] until we catch you. 被我们抓到就完了
[13:20] Walt just say the word and I’ll take you on a ride-along. 沃尔特只要你开口 我就带你去跟踪
[13:23] You can watch us knock down a meth lab. 你可以亲眼目睹我们如何捣毁冰毒实验室
[13:25] Get a little excitement in your life. 给你的生活增加点激情
[13:28] Yeah, someday. 是啊 有一天
[13:39] Which one’s this? 又是什么呀?
[13:41] Um, that faux-lalique vase 就是我在超级交换网上买的
[13:43] I picked up at the Super-Swap. 人造水晶花瓶
[13:50] How’s it doing? 怎么样?
[13:51] Well, I met my reserve 我已经预定了
[13:53] and there’s still two minutes. 还有两分钟开拍
[14:03] What’s up? 什么事?
[14:05] You tell me, birthday boy. 你说呢 小寿星
[14:10] Oh, hey, so, what’s up for Saturday? 那你 周六有什么安排?
[14:13] Mm. Car wash. 洗车
[14:14] Bogdan says he needs me. 博格丹说需要我
[14:16] Till what time? Noon, 1-ish? 几点结束? 中午 一点钟?
[14:18] Probably 2, more like it. 大概两点吧 差不多
[14:21] And then what after that? 那之后呢?
[14:24] Um, actually, 其实呢
[14:28] I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos. 我打算开车去洛斯阿拉莫斯
[14:32] They’ve got this… The visitor center has an exhibit on 那有一个… 游客中心举办展览
[14:34] that’s really supposed to be… 应该会很…
[14:35] You’re not gonna paint? 你不粉刷吗?
[14:37] No, I’ll paint. 刷 我会刷的
[14:39] It’s just that this… 只是这个…
[14:41] You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are… 展出的是火星探测器的照片…
[14:48] I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing. 我是说 细节一定相当清晰
[14:51] It’s just that I really need you to paint at some point. 我真的需要你能把漆刷完
[14:53] – The sooner that back bedroom gets finished… – I know. – 卧室早一天准备好… – 我知道
[14:57] And I’d do it myself, 我可以自己刷的
[14:58] except you said you don’t want me standing on the stepladder. 只是你说不愿意让我上梯子
[15:01] – I will paint. – Okay. – 我会刷的 – 好
[15:06] What is going on down there? 这是怎么回事?
[15:09] No, it’s… 没事…
[15:11] Is he asleep? 他睡着了吗?
[15:13] No, it’s… No, it’s nothing. He’s just… 不是… 没问题 他只是…
[15:17] You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and… 我说 你该小心点孩子 还有…
[15:19] Well, don’t worry about the baby. 不用担心孩子
[15:20] This is just for you. 这是专门为你的
[15:22] We are just doing you tonight. 我们今天只弄你
[15:26] So just close your eyes, 所以呢 你就闭上眼睛
[15:29] relax, and let it… 放松 顺其自然…
[15:35] – Close your eyes. – Oh, okay. – 闭上眼睛 – 哦 好
[15:41] Okay. 好了
[15:43] There you go. 就这样
[15:45] That’s it. 对了
[15:48] There you go. 就这样
[15:50] Keep it going. 继续
[15:53] Keep it going. 继续
[15:55] Keep it going. 继续
[15:58] Keep… Yes! 继… 太好了!
[16:01] Fifty-six. Oh. 五十六耶
[16:54] This is so embarrassing. 这真是太尴尬了
[16:55] I am fine, honestly. 老实说 我没事
[16:58] It’s just some bug going around. 不过是轻微传染
[17:00] First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me. 先是我妻子 我儿子 现在我又染上了
[17:03] It’s just… It’s just like a chest cold. 只是… 有一点胸痛
[17:07] Could be some low blood sugar as well. 可能还有点低血糖
[17:09] I didn’t have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn’t. 事实上 我今天早饭吃得不是特别好
[17:12] Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh, 听我说 能帮个忙吗? 可不可以
[17:13] drop me off at a corner somewhere? 拐弯的时候让我下车?
[17:18] Uh, no, sorry. 抱歉 不行
[17:22] It’s just that I don’t have the greatest insurance. 我的保险真的不是特别好
[17:24] Take a couple of deep breaths for me. 请你深呼吸几下
[17:32] Is there anybody you want us to contact for you? 要我们帮你联系什么人吗?
[17:36] Ha. No. God, no. 不 天哪 不用
[17:37] Lean forward for me, would you? 请你坐起来一下
[17:42] Mr. White, are you a smoker? 怀特先生 你吸烟吗?
[17:44] No, never. 不吸 从不
[17:49] Why do you ask? 为什么问这个?
[18:30] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[18:32] Mr. White? 怀特先生?
[18:35] Yes. 你说
[18:38] You understood what I’ve just said to you? 我刚说的你都明白了吗?
[18:41] Yes. 明白
[18:42] Lung cancer. Inoperable. 肺癌 而且不能动手术
[18:47] I’m sorry… 不好意思…
[18:49] I just need to make sure you fully understand. 我需要确保你真的明白了
[18:52] Best-case scenario with chemo. 最佳治疗方案是化疗
[18:55] I’ll live maybe another couple years. 这样我或许还能多活几年
[19:00] It’s just… 只是…
[19:02] You’ve got mustard on your… 你的衣领上有芥末…
[19:06] Right there. Mustard there. 就那儿 沾着芥末
[19:09] Right there. 就那儿
[19:20] So my records show that I paid it 我的记录显示已经付过了
[19:23] and I certainly don’t feel that we owe any late… 而且我确定我们最近没有欠款…
[19:25] Yeah, all right. Um… 好 好吧
[19:27] Well I’ll check with the bank 我会跟银行确认
[19:29] and maybe the post office 还有邮局
[19:31] if they lost it or something. 看看他们是否有弄丢
[19:33] Yeah, let me look into that. 好的 我再确认一下
[19:35] Okay. 好的
[19:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:47] Did you use the mastercard last month? 上个月你用万事达卡了吗?
[19:50] 15.88 at Staples? 在斯特普尔斯公司 [办公用品连锁] 花了15块88?
[19:59] We needed printer paper. 要买些打印纸
[20:02] Walt, the mastercard’s the one we don’t use. 沃尔特 我们不用万事达卡的
[20:06] Okay. 好吧
[20:08] So how was your day? 今天过怎么样?
[20:15] I don’t know. It was um… 不知道 我想…
[20:19] Fine. 还不错
[20:53] Walt, come on. I’m shorthanded. 沃尔特 我缺人手
[20:55] I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on. 你帮忙去擦车 快点
[20:57] – What? – I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs. – 什么? – 我叫你到外面去擦车
[21:00] Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies? 你是来工作还是来发呆的?
[21:02] Come on let’s go. 快点走吧
[21:06] Come on man. 快点伙计
[21:08] Fuck you Bogdan. 博格丹 去你妈的
[21:10] I said fuck you! 我说去你妈的!
[21:12] And your eyebrows! 还有你那眉毛!
[21:18] Wipe down this! 用这个擦吧!
[22:21] Uh Hank. 汉克
[22:22] Hank, it’s Walt. Hey. 汉克 是我 沃尔特
[22:24] Oh listen… I didn’t wake you did I? 听着… 没吵醒你吧?
[22:27] Oh good good. 好的
[22:30] No no nothing’s wrong. I just uh… 不 不 没什么事 只是…
[22:34] I’ve been uh thinking about that offer… 我一直在考虑那个提议…
[22:37] That ride-along. 跟你们一起行动
[22:41] It’s the last house on the right. See it? 右侧最后一幢房子 看到了吗?
[22:43] Not the two-story one, the one next to it. 不是二层的 旁边那幢
[22:45] Kind of, uh, I don’t know what do you call that? Um, 有点儿那个 什么颜色来着?
[22:48] – green? – Sage. – 绿色? – 鼠尾草色
[22:51] “Sage?” “鼠尾草色”?
[22:52] Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus. 你他妈是陶器场出来的吗? 天哪
[22:55] Sage. That’s the word for it. 人家就叫鼠尾草色
[22:57] My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is “green”? 你个傻缺就认得”绿” 这也怪我?
[23:00] “Cheese-dick.” I know that one. How about that? 我还认得”贱货” 这词怎么样?
[23:04] Anyway, it’s the, um, sage one. See it? 总之 就是鼠尾草色那幢 看到了吧?
[23:07] So what tells you it’s a meth lab? 你们怎么知道那是个制毒窝点?
[23:09] Star snitch says some dude 据可靠线人报告
[23:12] goes by cap’n Cook lives up to his name in there. 一个名叫”库克船长”的家伙在里面制毒呢
[23:16] Says he always adds a dash of chili powder. 还总往里面掺胡椒粉
[23:20] Ah you exuberant mexicans. 这群精力旺盛的老墨
[23:23] Captain Cook that’s a white boy’s name. “库克船长”是个白人名字
[23:25] Dopey as hell too. “呆瓜”也是
[23:26] Yeah? Tell you what. 是吗? 这么着
[23:29] I got 20 bucks that says he’s a beaner. 我赌20块猜他是个老墨
[23:31] – All right. – You’re on. – 好的 – 说定了
[23:35] All right come on come on. 快点 快点
[23:42] All right. School bus is clear. Got the green light. 好了 校车安全经过 开始行动
[23:44] Copy that. 收到
[23:54] Watch this. Makes them shit. 看我们怎么收拾他们
[24:00] Go go go. 上 上 上
[24:12] Meth labs are nasty on a good day. 制毒窝点在天气好时尤其危险
[24:13] You mix that wrong you got mustard gas. 一旦混合错误就会产生芥子气
[24:16] Phosphine gas. 应该是磷化氢
[24:19] I think. 我觉得是
[24:20] Yeah exactly. 当然没错
[24:21] One whiff will kill you. That’s why the respirators. 吸一口就会丧命 所以要戴面罩
[25:12] House is clear. One suspect in custody. 房子搜查完毕 拘捕一名嫌犯
[25:15] Copy that. 收到
[25:16] The suspect might he be of the latino persuasion? 嫌犯会是拉美裔的吗?
[25:20] Driver’s license says Emilio Koyama. 驾照上的名字是埃米利奥·小山
[25:23] Asian! 亚裔的!
[25:24] Pay up sucker. 给钱吧 蠢货
[25:25] First name Emilio. 名字是埃米利奥
[25:27] That’s at least half a beaner. 说明至少有一半墨西哥血统
[25:29] Tell you what, I’ll let you off for a 10. 这么着吧 算你10块好了
[25:33] Cheer up gomey. You people still got J.lo. 打起精神吧 傻瓜 你们不是还有詹妮弗·洛佩兹嘛
[25:36] Hank, do you think I might get to go inside? 汉克 我能进去看看吗?
[25:40] See the actual lab? 看看制毒窝点?
[25:46] Yeah. Yeah I tell you what 可以 跟你说吧
[25:48] we’re gonna go peek our heads in 我们要先进去
[25:49] check it out first. 仔细检查下
[25:52] Stay here a minute. 你稍等一下
[26:25] God. 天哪
[26:33] Oh my god. 天哪
[26:36] Pinkman? 平克曼?
[26:53] 船长
[27:35] It’s me. 是我
[27:36] I’m alone. 就我一个
[27:44] How’d you find me? 你是怎么找到我的?
[27:46] You’re still in our filing system. 你还在我们的资料库里面
[27:51] So your aunt owns this place right? 这地方是你阿姨的吗?
[27:55] I own it. 是我的
[28:00] No one’s looking for you. 没人在找你
[28:01] Why are you here? 你来这干什么?
[28:03] I was curious. 我很好奇
[28:06] Honestly I never expected you to amount too much 事实上我没期待你有什么作为
[28:09] but methamphetamine? 但是甲基安非他明?
[28:12] I didn’t picture that. 我万万没有想到
[28:17] There’s a lot of money in it huh? 这个能赚很多钱吧?
[28:19] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:21] – No? – Not a clue. – 真的? – 一点不明白
[28:24] Captain Cook? 库克船长?
[28:27] That’s not you? 不是你吗?
[28:34] Like I said no one is looking for you. 我说了 没人在找你
[28:36] Look I don’t know what you think doing here. 听着 我不知道你来这儿干嘛
[28:39] Mr. White 怀特老师
[28:41] I mean if you’re planning on giving me some bowl winder 如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎说辞
[28:44] about getting right with jesus by turning myself in… 劝我去自首的话…
[28:47] – Not really. – High school was a long time ago. – 我不会的 – 高中已经是很久远的事情了
[28:50] You ain’t welcome back kotter,so step off. 你又不是什么灵魂工程师 赶紧滚吧
[28:53] No speeches. 少说废话
[28:55] Short speech. 就说几句
[28:57] You lost your partner today. What’s his name? 你今天被抓的的那个同伙叫什么?
[29:01] Emilio? 埃米利奥?
[29:04] Emilio is going to prison. 埃米利奥就要去蹲大狱了
[29:07] The DEA took all your money your lab. 毒品缉查局抄了你的窝还有钱
[29:12] You got nothing. 你一无所有了
[29:14] Square 1. 话说回来
[29:17] But you know the business. 你懂得怎么贩毒
[29:20] And I know the chemistry. 而我掌握着化学技术
[29:25] I’m thinking… 我在想
[29:27] Maybe you and I could partner up. 或许我们可以合作
[29:41] You want to cook crystal meth? 你想制造冰毒吗?
[29:46] You? 就凭你
[29:47] You and uh… and me? 你和… 我?
[29:51] That’s right. 没错
[29:56] Either that… 要么答应我…
[29:58] or I turn you in. 要么我告发你
[30:10] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西?
[30:12] Damned if I know. 我怎么知道
[30:13] I described it as mosaic folk art. 我在描述里写的是马赛克手工艺品
[30:16] And somebody bought it? 这东西居然有人买?
[30:17] Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis. 是啊 明尼阿波利斯有个人
[30:18] Fourteen dollars plus shipping. 14美元 不算邮费?
[30:20] Yes. 真棒
[30:21] At this rate, in 50 or 60 years you’ll be rich. 照这样下去 再过五六十年你就发了
[30:25] So how goes the novel? 小说写得怎么样?
[30:27] It’s not a novel, actually, which I… 不是小说 其实我…
[30:29] You’re not writing a novel? 你没在写小说?
[30:31] You told me you were. 你跟我说你在写小说
[30:32] No. Short stories. 不 是短篇故事
[30:34] I said that if eventually I have enough good ones, that maybe I’ll try 我说的是 如果好故事足够多
[30:39] and publish another collection. 我或许会试着出版短篇小说集
[30:41] Those really didn’t sell. 小说集不好卖的
[30:44] I just thought a novel would be easier to sell. 我只是觉得小说会好卖一些
[30:48] Yeah, well, maybe so. 对 可能吧
[30:51] Ever want me to read anything, I could critique it for you. 如果你需要我读 我可以提些批评意见
[30:54] Oh. No. 哦 不用
[30:59] I mean, I’m just not at that stage where I… 我是说 我现在还没到…
[31:04] No. 不用了
[31:05] Open offer. 提议随时有效
[31:08] So, what’s up with Walt lately? 沃尔特最近怎么样?
[31:10] What do you mean? He’s fine. 你指什么 他挺好
[31:12] He just seems, 他看起来有点
[31:15] I don’t know. Quieter than usual. 我也说不清 他比平时话少
[31:17] Well, turning 50 is a big deal. 人到半百是件大事
[31:19] I mean, I’m sure as hell not looking forward to 40. 比如说 我对40岁可一点都不期待
[31:24] You’re gonna be a complete basket-case. 眼看自己就要不中用了
[31:31] So it’s a mid-life crisis. 这么说他遇到中年危机了
[31:32] No. He’s just quiet. 没有 他只是不爱说话
[31:36] How’s the sex? 性生活怎么样?
[31:37] Marie, Jesus. 玛丽 我的老天
[31:39] I guess that answers that. 看来有答案了
[32:23] You just gonna sit there? 你就坐着不动?
[32:33] This. Look at this. 这个 看看这个
[32:36] Kjeldahl-style recovery flask 凯氏烧瓶
[32:38] 800 milliliters, very rare. 800毫升容量 非常少见
[32:40] You got your usual paraphernalia 我还带来了常用的试验装置
[32:42] Griffin beakers your erlenmeyer flask. 格里芬烧杯 锥形烧瓶
[32:44] But the PA resisted staff. 但还有更牛掰的东西
[32:47] A round bottom boiling flask. 5,000 milliliters. 圆底烧瓶 5000毫升的
[32:55] Well, I cook in one of those. 我都是用那种的
[32:57] The big one. 大个儿的
[32:59] One of these? 这种样子的吗?
[33:01] No,this is a volumetric flask. 不行 这是个量瓶
[33:03] You wouldn’t cook in on of these. 你不可能用这种玩意制毒的
[33:05] Yeah I do. 我确实是
[33:07] No, you don’t. 不 你不可能的
[33:08] A volumetric flask is for general mixing and titration. 量瓶只能用于普通混合或者滴定
[33:12] You wouldn’t apply heat to a volumetric flask. 不可以用来加热
[33:15] That’s what a boiling flask is for. 烧瓶才可以加热
[33:18] Did you learn nothing from my chemistry class? 我的化学课你一点都没学到吗?
[33:20] No. You flunked me. 是的 你挂我科了
[33:22] – Remember? – No wonder. – 记得吗? – 难怪呢
[33:24] Prick. 蠢货
[33:25] Now let me tell you something else. This ain’t Chemistry 告诉你吧 这可不是化学课
[33:29] This is art. 这是艺术
[33:31] Cooking is art. 制毒是艺术
[33:33] And the shit I cook is the bomb so don’t be telling me. 我制的毒很赞 少对我说教
[33:36] The shit you cook is shit. 你制的那是垃圾
[33:39] I saw your setup. Ridiculous. 我见过你的装备 太荒谬了
[33:41] You and I will not make garbage. 我和你不是去制造垃圾
[33:44] We will produce a chemically pure 我们要制出稳定的化学纯产品
[33:46] and stable product that performs as advertised. 就像广告宣传的一般
[33:48] No adulterants. No baby formula. No chili powder. 不掺假 不掺奶粉 也不掺胡椒粉
[33:51] No no chili p is my signature. 不 不 胡椒粉是我的标识
[33:53] Not anymore. 不再是了
[33:56] Yeah well we’ll see about that. 好 那咱们走着瞧吧
[33:59] – What the hell is this? – Lab safety equipment. – 这他妈什么玩意儿? – 实验室防护用具
[34:02] We’re also gonna have an emergency eye wash station. 我们还会装个紧急洗眼台
[34:05] These chemicals and their fumes are toxic. 这些化学药品及其蒸气都有毒
[34:09] In case you didn’t know that. 你不知道我现在告诉你
[34:10] Well you can dress up like a faggot if you want. 只要你乐意 你穿得像个同性恋都行
[34:13] Not me. 我可不穿
[34:19] Listen this stuff doesn’t stay more than a day. 听好 这些东西最多只能在这放一天
[34:23] What? I thought we were gonna cook here. 什么? 我还以为我们要在这里制毒
[34:26] No we’re not gonna cook here. 不 我们不在这里弄
[34:27] Okay this is my house. I don’t shit where I eat. 这是我家 我可不在自己的地盘上犯事
[34:31] Well, then where are we gonna work? 好 那我们到哪里干活?
[34:32] You tell me. 你说呀
[34:34] This is your deal, man. You wanna smoke it up, smoke it up at your house. 这是你的买卖 冒烟也得在你家冒
[34:38] No, I didn’t think so. 不 我看不行
[34:43] Well… 那么…
[34:45] What if we rented one of those self-storage places 不然我们租间那种个人储藏室
[34:49] You know those little orange garages worked out of there? 就是那些橙色小车库 在那里制造?
[34:51] No. 不行
[34:52] They’re on to that. They got dogs that sniff around. 他们都盯着呢 派了警犬在附近查探
[34:57] RV. That’s what you want. 旅行车 正合你意
[35:01] What like a Winnebago? 像温尼巴古车那样的吗?
[35:04] Yeah. 对
[35:08] I know a dude who wants to sell his. 我知道有个家伙正要转手
[35:11] He just goes camping with it. 他平时开去野营
[35:13] But a mobile meth lab? 一个移动冰毒制造室?
[35:15] That’d be the bomb. I mean 超赞 我是说
[35:17] Drive way out in the boonies. 咱们开到郊外去
[35:19] Be all evasive. 避过所有耳目
[35:49] Dude this isn’t even 7 grand. My guy wants 85. 伙计 这还不到7000块 那人要价8500
[35:52] This is all the money I have in the world. 这是我全部的积蓄了
[35:56] You’re a drug dealer. Negotiate. 你是毒贩 去讨价还价
[36:00] You are not how I remember you from class 你不是我读书时的那个老师了
[36:02] I mean like not at all. 一点都不像了
[36:04] – I gotta go. – Wait wait. Hold on. – 我得走了 – 等等 等一下
[36:08] Tell me why you’re doing this. 告诉我你为什么要做这行
[36:10] Seriously. 说正经的
[36:12] Why do you do it? 你又为什么干这行
[36:13] Money mainly. 主要为钱
[36:17] – There you go. – Nah come on! – 我也是为这个 – 别开玩笑了!
[36:20] Man some straight like you giant stick up his ass 像你这么正直理智的人
[36:24] all of a sudden at age what 60, 突然临老撞邪了
[36:26] he’s just gonna break bad? 这是要去搞破坏吗?
[36:27] – I’m 50. – It’s weird, is all okay? – 我50岁 – 这真太离谱了?
[36:30] It doesn’t compute. Listen… 完全看不出来 听着…
[36:32] If you’ve gone crazy or something… 如果你这是发神经还是什么…
[36:35] I mean if you’ve… If you’ve gone crazy 你要是… 你要是发神经
[36:38] or depressed, I’m just saying… 或者抑郁 我只是说说…
[36:42] That’s something I need to know about. 这些问题 我得了解
[36:44] Okay? I mean that affects me. 好吗? 我是说这对我有影响
[36:52] I am awake. 我觉悟了
[36:59] What? 什么
[37:03] Buy the RV. 买下旅行车
[37:06] We start tomorrow. 我们明天开工
[37:14] How’s it coming in there? 试得怎么样?
[37:17] Fine. 还好
[37:25] Do you want me or your dad? 要我还是你爸进去帮忙吗?
[37:29] Dad. 爸
[37:47] So how are those feeling in the waist? Are they too tight? 裤腰大小怎样? 会不会太紧?
[37:49] ’cause you don’t want to get them if they’re too tight. 要是太紧你就别穿了
[37:53] They’re pre-shrunk. 这是防缩水的料子
[37:56] Are you sure you don’t want to get a different kind. 不想试试别的款型吗
[37:58] Like you know the skinny jeans? 像是修身牛仔裤?
[38:01] Those are really supposed to be in style now. 现在正流行呢
[38:03] The skaters wear them. 玩轮滑的人常穿
[38:04] Do I look like a skater? 我看起来像玩轮滑的吗?
[38:06] All right. 那好吧
[38:07] Mom look at my big-boy pants. 妈妈 瞧瞧我的裤子
[38:11] Mommy, could you zip up my big-boy pants? 妈妈 帮我拉拉链
[38:22] – Don’t. – What? – 别去 – 什么?
[38:25] Don’t. 别管
[38:26] Walt. 沃尔特
[38:29] – Where… – I have no idea. – 他去哪… – 我也不知道
[38:33] You know what? Don’t even look at them. 知道吗? 理都别理他们
[38:35] They’re obviously very stupid. 他们的行为很蠢
[38:42] I think that um… 我觉得…
[38:43] I think those jeans look really good on you. 我觉得这裤子你穿着很好看
[38:45] You should get them if you like them okay? 你要喜欢就买下来 好吗?
[38:48] Why don’t you just hang out here for a second? 你在这儿待一会儿好吗?
[38:50] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[38:51] Fine. 好
[38:52] Mommy, I think I pinched a loaf 妈妈 我想
[38:54] In my brand-new big-boy pants. 我拉在新裤子里了
[39:04] – What are you doing? – What’s wrong, chief? – 你在搞什么? – 怎么了 先生?
[39:06] Having a little trouble walking? 走路不太灵便吗?
[39:08] Get off me. Get off me! 放开我 放开我!
[39:14] I’ll mess you up man. 我不会让你好过的
[39:15] Well you’ll have one shot. You better make it good. 你只有一次机会 你最好把握好
[39:19] What are you waiting for your girlfriends? 等着你的女朋友们来帮忙吗?
[39:20] You better go. Take it. 快动手啊 打啊
[39:22] Take your shot. Take it! 抡起你的拳头 打啊!
[39:25] Come on. Come on. 来啊 来啊
[39:27] Come on, let’s get outta here. Let’s go. 走吧 我们走吧 咱们走
[39:32] Psycho. 神经病
[40:09] Yeah nothing but cows! 除了奶牛什么都没有!
[40:12] Got some big cow house way out that way like 2 miles 那边大概2英里处有些大牛棚
[40:15] But I don’t see nobody. 但是没看见人
[40:18] Cow house? 牛棚吗?
[40:20] Yeah, where they live. 是啊 它们住那儿
[40:23] The cows. 奶牛
[40:25] Whatever man. 不管这些了
[40:27] Yeah, let’s cook here. 就在这开工吧
[40:31] Cow house. 牛棚
[40:34] God help me. 上帝保佑
[40:47] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[40:49] These are my good clothes. 这些是我的光鲜衣服
[40:52] I can’t go home smelling like a meth lab. 我可不能带着一身毒品味回家
[40:55] Yeah you can. I do. 可以啊 我就是这样的
[40:58] Those? 那条?
[41:01] Those uh… you’re keeping those on, right? 那条… 你至少会穿着那条吧?
[41:11] Come on. 开工吧
[41:13] Daylight’s burning. 别浪费时间了
[41:15] Oh my God. 老天
[41:24] Oh this is uh… this is a good look for you. 这样… 这样很适合你
[41:27] And you’re maybe only the world’s second biggest homo. 你大概就是世上第二强同志了
[41:31] Would you shut up and help me? 把嘴闭上 过来帮忙
[41:33] Oh yeah. 就这样
[41:35] Oh yeah work it. 就是这样
[41:37] Baby work it. 宝贝 就是这样
[41:40] Turn that off! 把那关掉!
[42:47] This is glass grade. 这是晶体级冰毒
[42:50] I mean you got… 我说你真的…
[42:51] Jesus you got crystals in here 2 inches 3 inches long. 老天你真的做出了两三英寸长的结晶体
[42:56] This is pure glass. 这可是特纯级别的
[42:59] You’re a damn artist. 你他妈的真是艺术家
[43:02] This is art, Mr. White. 这是艺术 怀特老师
[43:05] Actually it’s just basic Chemistry. 事实上 这只是基础化学
[43:07] But thank you, Jesse. I’m glad it’s acceptable. 不过谢谢你 杰西 我很高兴这合格了
[43:10] Acceptable? You’re the goddamn Iron Chef. 合格? 你他妈整个一”食神”嘛
[43:13] Every jibbhead from here to 全天下吸毒的人
[43:15] Timbuktu is wanna taste it. 都会想尝尝这个的
[43:18] Now I gotta… I gotta try this. 现在我先来… 享受一下
[43:20] No. No. 不 不行
[43:23] We only sell it. We don’t use it. 我们只贩毒 不吸毒
[43:26] Okay since when? 谁说的?
[43:29] Listen you’ve been watching way too much Miami Vice. 你《迈阿密风云》看多了吧
[43:32] That ain’t happening. 不吸是不可能的
[43:37] So… What now? 那… 现在怎么办
[43:41] How do we proceed? 下一步怎么做?
[43:47] We cook more tomorrow. 明天再多做点
[43:51] Meantime… 同时…
[43:53] I know just the guy to talk to. 我知道找谁去谈
[44:06] Kraze, how you doing my man? 小疯 最近如何?
[44:11] You got a new dog. Right on man. 又弄了条狗 不赖啊 伙计
[44:14] What’s his name? 叫什么名字?
[44:17] Yeah, I had a dog like that once, except maybe like twice as big. 我以前也有条这样的狗 有它两个大
[44:21] Super-purebred. 超纯种的
[44:23] Now me personally I would train him 要是我的话 我会训练它
[44:25] To go straight for the, uh, nut… 怎样找到毒品…
[44:27] Just shut your mouth and show me your money. 闭嘴 一手交钱一手交货
[44:29] I ain’t buying ese. 我不是来买货的 伙计
[44:32] I’m selling. 而是来卖货的
[44:43] Tell me that ain’t the finest Scante 告诉我这是不是你见过的
[44:45] You ever laid eyes on. 最优的冰毒
[44:47] Go ahead try it. 去试试看
[44:50] Hey Poochie. 小乖乖
[44:51] How you doing? 最近怎样?
[44:53] Jesus Christ. 我的老天
[44:58] See? What’d I say? 怎么样? 我说吧
[44:59] It’s all right. 还好
[45:00] It’s all right? It’s all right? 还好? 还好?
[45:02] Yeah. It’s all right. 是还好
[45:03] So what? You back in business? 怎么? 重操旧业了?
[45:04] Hell yeah, I’m back. 是啊 我回来了
[45:06] With a Vengeance. 来势汹汹
[45:08] Vato loco gotta make a living. 窝囊废也得讨生活啊
[45:10] You know with your cousin gone away and all. 你知道你表弟被抓的事了吧
[45:14] And listen homes about that. 听着 伙计 埃米利奥那事
[45:18] It really broke me up about Emilio. 我真的很伤心
[45:21] That dude is like my brother. 那哥们就像我兄弟
[45:24] He okay? You talk to him? 他还好吧? 去看过他了吗?
[45:25] Yeah, yeah I talked to him. 恩 我和他聊过了
[45:27] He said when the feds came, 他说条子来的时候
[45:28] you were out sticking it in some neighbor lady. 你还在跟隔壁的马子鬼混
[45:31] Hey you know, I got lucky twice. 你知道的 我正好逃过了一劫
[45:33] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 伙计
[45:36] Emilio… 埃米利奥觉得…
[45:39] he thinks maybe you dimed on him. 你临阵脱逃了
[45:44] That is bullshit. 他胡说
[45:46] That is bullshit, krazy-8! 疯狂小八 他在说胡话!
[45:48] I should kick his punk ass for even thinking that. 他敢这么想我他妈踢死他
[45:52] You know what? Next time you talk to Emilio 那啥? 下次再去看埃米利奥的时候
[45:55] You tell him for me, all right? 你帮我转告他 好吗?
[46:01] Why don’t you tell him yourself? 何不你自己跟他说?
[46:02] – Made bail this morning. – Go ahead. Pendejo. – 他今天早上保释出来了 – 来呀 笨蛋
[46:06] Kick my ass. 踢死我呀
[46:07] Hey listen… 听我解释…
[46:11] Where did you get this? 这是哪搞来的?
[46:15] I know your little punk ass didn’t cook it. 凭你这小杂种是做不出来的
[46:47] Hey man. 伙计
[46:49] You some kind of nudist? 你这算啥 裸体主义者?
[46:53] That’s some stone-fine tick tick you been cooking there ese. 你就是在这里造出那高级货来的
[46:57] How about you come work for me? 来跟着我干怎么样?
[47:00] I’d be willing to sell it to you if… 出价合理的话…
[47:04] The price is right. 我愿意给你供货
[47:16] You out here all by yourself huh? 这都你一个人造出来的吗?
[47:27] I know you. 我认识你
[47:28] He was there when I got busted. He’s with the DEA! 我被抓的时候他就在那 跟缉毒组在一块儿!
[47:31] No. 没有
[47:33] You rata-snitch motherfucker! 你他妈该死的告密者!
[47:35] Run, Mr. White! Run! 快跑 怀特老师! 快跑!
[47:47] I say we cap them both. 把他们俩都给毙了
[47:56] You really cook up that batch? 那批货真的是你制的?
[48:00] Yeah. 是
[48:01] You an artist. 你是个艺术家
[48:05] It’s a damn shame. 真是太可惜了
[48:06] Wait! Wait a minute. 等等! 等一下
[48:10] Listen to me. 听我说
[48:12] I’ll teach you my recipe. 我把秘方给你们
[48:14] What do you say? You want to cook like me? 你刚怎么说来着 也想造出这样的货
[48:20] You let us both live… 放了我们俩…
[48:23] And I will teach you. 我就教你们
[48:56] Put the cigarette out. 这里不许抽烟
[49:01] Please. 拜托了
[49:40] 红磷
[49:46] Move it homes. 快点 伙计
[49:48] We ain’t got all day. 没那么多时间跟你耗
[49:52] Okay. 好的
[54:05] What happened? 怎么了?
[54:10] What’d you do to them? 你怎么他们了?
[54:13] Red Phosphorus in the presence of moisture 潮湿状态下的红磷
[54:16] And accelerated by heat yields Phosphorus Hydride. 遇热会加速产生磷化氢
[54:21] Phosphine gas. 一种剧毒气体
[54:23] One good whiff and… 吸入这么小小一口…
[54:50] We gotta… 我们得…
[54:54] We gotta… clean this up. 我们得… 清理下现场
[55:45] Where were you? 你去哪了?
[55:55] Walter. 沃尔特
[55:59] I don’t know what’s been going on with you lately, but… 我不知道你最近怎么了 但是…
[56:02] Nothing. I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[56:04] Whatever it is… 不管是怎么回事…
[56:07] I’ll tell you this. 我告诉你
[56:09] I do not like it when you don’t talk to me. 我不喜欢你有事瞒着我
[56:14] The worst thing you can do is shut me out. 最不济也就是把我甩了罢了
[57:08] Walter, is that you? 沃尔特 那还是你吗?
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme