英文名称:John Wick
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | It looks like the storm has passed,New Yorkers. | 看起来暴风雪已经结束了 纽约客们 |
[00:40] | A season-high seven inches of rain last night. | 昨晚降雪高达七英寸 |
[00:43] | High winds and flooding in some areas… | 某些地区 狂风 |
[00:45] | even left some New Yorkers stranded. | 甚至让一些纽约客都困住了 |
[00:47] | City crews still working this morning. | 城市人员早上还在努力工作 |
[00:49] | They’re trying to restore power to several areas in the boroughs. | 他们正在试图恢复电力 |
[00:52] | Good news is,today should be sunny with highs in the low 60s… | 好消息是 今天应该是阳光明媚的一天 |
[00:55] | unseasonably mild… | 异常的暖和 |
[00:57] | a real change from the relentless weather of these past few weeks. | 过去的几个星期的无情天气 |
[01:01] | So get out there,enjoy the sun,go to the park,get outside if you can… | 所以快出去吧 享受太阳 去公园吧 去外边去转转 |
[01:04] | because it’s not gonna last long. | 因为这不会一直持续下去 |
[01:06] | Winter storms are turning later in the week… | 本周晚些时候会出现暴风雪 |
[01:08] | making for a severe temperature drop over the weekend. | 周末将迎来一次强降温 |
[01:12] | Could be signs for an early and potentially long winter. | 这预示着可能提早进入漫长的冬季 |
[01:39] | What are you doing,John? | 你在干什么 约翰? |
[01:42] | Looking at you. | 只是看着你 |
[01:44] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[01:51] | Are you still filming? | 你还在录像吗? |
[04:00] | Just an anniversary. | 只是个纪念日 |
[05:01] | It’s been a while. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[05:04] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:08] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了? |
[05:10] | I keep asking,”Why her?” | 我一直在问自己 为什么是”她”? |
[05:13] | There’s no rhyme or reason to this life. | 世事无常 |
[05:16] | It’s days like today scattered among the rest. | 人这辈子总会有几天像这样的日子 |
[05:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[05:23] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别责怪你自己 |
[05:28] | What are you really doing here,Marcus? | 你到底来着干什么的 马库斯? |
[05:33] | Just checking up on an old friend. | 只是关心下老朋友 |
[05:43] | Good-bye,John. | 再见 约翰 |
[06:17] | – John Wick? – Yes. | – 约翰·威克 – 是的 |
[06:19] | Sign here,please. | 请在这里签字 |
[06:29] | And the pen. | 还有笔 |
[06:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:32] | – Here you go. Good night. – Thanks. | – 给 晚安 – 谢谢 |
[07:05] | “John,I’m sorry I can’t be there for you. | 约翰 我很抱歉我不能和你在一起 |
[07:08] | But you still need something,someone to love. | 但你仍然需要某人或物去感受爱 |
[07:12] | So start with this. | 那么就用它来开始吧 |
[07:14] | Because the car doesn’t count. | 那部车并不能算 |
[07:17] | I love you,John. | 我爱你 约翰 |
[07:19] | This illness has loomed over us for a long time… | 疾病已经纠缠我很久了 |
[07:22] | and now that’ I ha ve found my peace,find yours. | 现在我已经找到我的归属 去寻找你的自己的吧 |
[07:25] | Until that day,your best friend,Helen.” | 直到那一天 你最好的朋友 海伦 |
[08:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:17] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[08:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:33] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:59] | I’m up. I’m up… | 我起来了 |
[09:02] | I’m u… I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[09:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:26] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对了 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么? |
[09:53] | We’ll grab you some kibble later. | 待会给你找吃的 |
[11:02] | Is this true? | 是真的吗? |
[11:25] | Nice ride. | 真是部好车 |
[11:29] | Mustang. Boss 429. | 野马 波斯429 |
[11:33] | – She a ’70? – ’69. | – 70年代的?- 69年的 |
[11:38] | – Beautiful car. – Thanks. | – 漂亮的车 – 谢谢 |
[11:43] | – How much? – Excuse me? | – 多少钱?- 你说什么? |
[11:46] | How much for the car? | 这车多少钱? |
[11:49] | She’s not for sale. | 这车不卖 |
[11:54] | Oh,I love dogs. | 哦 我爱狗 |
[12:07] | You have good day,sir. | 祝您好运 先生 |
[13:40] | All right. Come on,then. | 好了 进来吧 |
[13:46] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[13:59] | You need to go? | 你要走了吗? |
[14:50] | Uh-huh. | 嗯? |
[16:48] | Yo,Aurelio! | 哟 奥雷利奥 |
[16:50] | Huh? I want a new VIN number and some clean papers. | 啊?我要一个新的VIN号码和一些干净证件 |
[16:55] | Where’d you get that car? | 你从哪弄到那部车的 |
[17:50] | Is it here? | 车在这吗? |
[18:02] | It was. | 之前在这 |
[18:05] | – I asked you where the hell did you get it? – Who gives a shit? | – 我问你从哪弄到这车的?- 谁管那? |
[18:09] | Iosef Tarasov nicked it. | 伊尔索夫·塔拉索夫 干的 |
[18:12] | Viggo’s son. | 维戈的儿子 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[18:20] | Get out of my shop. Get out right now. | 好了 快走吧 离开我的车店 快离开 |
[18:22] | Did you just lose your shit,Aurelio? Because we own you. | 你是不是吓尿了 奥雷利奥?因为 你是我的小弟 |
[18:31] | What did you say? What did you say to me? | 你刚刚说什么?你说什么? |
[18:34] | We own you. | 你是我的小弟 |
[18:37] | You don’t own me,punk. | 我不是你的小弟 小子 |
[18:39] | I work with your father. All right? | 我为你父亲工作 好不好? |
[18:42] | The owner of that car,did you kill him or what? | 难不成你把那车的主人给杀了? |
[18:45] | No. | 没有 |
[18:46] | We sure as hell fucked up his dog. | 我很确定我弄死了他的狗 |
[18:49] | You fucked up his dog? That’s what you did? | 你弄死了他的狗?这就是你所做的? |
[18:50] | You fucked up his dog? | 你弄死了他的狗? |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:53] | That’s crazy shit,man. | 那太疯狂了 哥们 |
[18:59] | Oh,look at you. That’s great. | 啊 看看你 那太棒了 |
[19:02] | You’re gonna come into my shop and pull a gun on me. | 你会拿着枪到的我车店来 然后用枪指着我 |
[19:04] | That’s great,man. Come on. | 啊 那好极了 哥们 来吧 |
[19:07] | Now,you kill me right now… | 现在 要么你现在杀了我 |
[19:09] | or you get the fuck out of my shop. | 要么你他妈的滚出我的车店 |
[19:14] | Viggo is not gonna like this. | 维戈不会喜欢这样的 |
[19:17] | How do you know what Viggo likes or doesn’t like? | 你怎么知道 维戈喜欢或不喜欢什么? |
[19:20] | I’ll tell you something he’s gonna understand. | 他会理解我的做法的 |
[19:26] | You’ve got a fucking pair on you,old man! | 你他妈真有种 老不死的 |
[19:31] | I guess we’ll be taking our business someplace else. | 我想我们得换个地方了 |
[19:38] | So what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[19:51] | I need a ride. | 我要部新车 |
[20:08] | Aurelio speaking. | 请讲 |
[20:12] | I heard you struck my son. | 我听说你打了我的儿子 |
[20:15] | – Yes, sir,I did. – And may I ask why? | – 是的 我打了 – 我能问问 为什么吗? |
[20:18] | Yeah,well,because he stole John Wick’s car,sir… | 因为他偷了 约翰·威克的车 先生 |
[20:22] | and,uh,killed his dog. | 还杀了他的狗 |
[20:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:01] | Viggo. | 维戈? |
[21:03] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[21:04] | They’ve agreed to your terms. | 他们同意了你的条件 |
[21:07] | It’s not like you gave them much of a choice anyway though,right? | 他们也没什么选择的余地 对不对? |
[21:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜您 |
[21:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:22] | Have you seen my son? | 你有看到我儿子吗? |
[21:41] | How was your trip,kid? | 玩的开心吗?孩子? |
[21:42] | We won’t be hearing from them anytime soon. | 他们很快就会从人间永远蒸发了 |
[21:45] | Or ever. | 永远 |
[22:11] | That’s a nice jacket. | 衣服不错啊 |
[22:13] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[22:26] | – Should I go? – Nope | – 我要离开吗?- 不用 |
[22:31] | – Viggo,English,please. Come on. – Stay,goddamn it! | – 维戈 请说英语 谢谢 – 呆在这儿 该死的 |
[22:35] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[22:39] | We did what you asked. No one saw shit. | 我只是做了你要我做的 没人看到 |
[22:47] | I’m not talking about Atlantic City. | 我不是在说 大西洋城的那件事 |
[22:50] | What then? | 那是什么? |
[22:52] | You mean Aurelio’s? So I stole a fucking car! | 你是说 奥雷利奥的那件事?我只是偷了部车 |
[22:56] | Aw,fuck,viggo! | 啊 妈的 维戈 |
[22:57] | – Christ,Viggo. – You stay! | – 天啊 维戈 – 你给我呆在这 |
[23:19] | It’s not what you did,son,that angers me so. | 我不是因为你做了什么而生气 |
[23:23] | It’s who you did it to. | 而是你对谁做了 |
[23:25] | Who? That fucking nobody? | 谁啊?他就是个无名小卒 |
[23:29] | That “fucking nobody”… | 那个无名小卒是 |
[23:34] | is John Wick. | 是 约翰·威克 |
[23:50] | He once was an associate of ours. | 他曾与我们共事 |
[23:55] | They call him Babe Yaga. | 我叫他巴巴·亚戈 |
[24:00] | The boogeyman? | 夜魔? |
[24:01] | Well,John wasn’t exactly the boogeyman. | 约翰 不是那个夜魔 |
[24:08] | He was the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman. | 他是你派去杀夜魔的人 |
[24:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:17] | John is a man of focus… | 约翰 是一个人 当然 |
[24:21] | commitment… | 承诺 |
[24:23] | sheer will. | 纯粹意志所驱使的人 |
[24:26] | Something you know very little about. | 是你所不了解的 |
[24:30] | I once saw him kill three men in a bar… | 我曾亲眼看到他在酒吧用铅笔杀了3个人 |
[24:34] | with a pencil. | 用一支铅笔 |
[24:37] | With a fucking… | 就用他妈一支 |
[24:41] | penal | 铅笔 |
[24:51] | Then suddenly one day he asked to leave. | 突然有一天他说要金盆洗手了 |
[24:55] | It’s over a woman,of course. | 当然是为了一个女人 |
[25:03] | So I made a deal with him. | 所以我和他做了笔交易 |
[25:06] | I gave him an impossible task. | 我给了他一个不可能完成的任务 |
[25:11] | A job no one could have pulled off. | 一个无人能完成的任务 |
[25:21] | The bodies he buried that day… | 他那天所埋下的尸体 |
[25:25] | laid the foundation of what we are now. | 成就了我们的今天 |
[25:33] | And then,my son… | 那么 我的儿子 |
[25:35] | a few days after his wife died… | 就在他妻子死了的几天后 |
[25:39] | you steal his car… | 你却偷了他的车 |
[25:42] | and kill his fucking dog. | 还杀了他的狗 |
[25:44] | Father,I can make this right. | 父亲 我可以搞定这件事 |
[25:48] | Oh. How do you plan that? | 哦 你有什么打算 |
[25:51] | By finishing what I started. | 搞定由我所挑起的事 |
[25:52] | Did he hear a fucking word I said? | 他有听到我说的话了吗? |
[25:57] | Losef,losef,listen. | 伊尔索夫·伊尔索夫 听着 |
[26:03] | John will come for you. | 约翰 会过来找你寻仇 |
[26:11] | And you will do nothing… | 而你什么都做不了 |
[26:12] | because you can do nothing. | 因为你本就一事无成 |
[26:14] | So get the fuck out of my sight. | 滚出我的视线 |
[26:46] | Hello,John. | 你好 约翰 |
[26:51] | I heard about your wife,and I’m sorry. | 我听说了你妻子的事了 我很抱歉 |
[26:53] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[26:57] | It seems to be fate,or happenstance… | 这似乎就是命运 或是偶然 |
[27:01] | or just bad fucking luck caused our paths to cross once again. | 或只是纯粹运气不好让我们又相遇了 |
[27:10] | John? | 约翰? |
[27:16] | Let us not resort to our baser instincts… | 我们不要被自己不好的天性所驱使 |
[27:19] | and handle this like civilized men… | 让我们像文明人一样 |
[27:22] | to move on… | 来解决这件事 |
[27:34] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[27:38] | Enough. | 够了 |
[27:39] | Oh,God | 天啊 |
[27:45] | Task a crew. | 准备好人手 |
[27:48] | H-How many? | 多少人? |
[27:49] | How many do you have? | 你有多少人? |
[32:01] | Evening,John. | 晚上好 约翰 |
[32:03] | Evening,Jimmy. | 晚上好 吉米 |
[32:05] | Noise complaint? | 有邻居抱怨噪音? |
[32:08] | Noise complaint. | 是的 是噪音 |
[32:21] | – You,uh,working again? – No,just sorting some stuff out. | – 你又重新工作了?- 没有 只是理清点事情 |
[32:25] | Ah,Well… | 啊 好吧 |
[32:30] | I’ll leave you be then. | 那就这样吧 |
[32:33] | – Good night,John. – Good night,Jimmy. | – 晚安 约翰 – 晚安 吉米 |
[32:51] | This is Wick. | 这是威克 |
[32:53] | Yes,John Wick. That’s right. | 是的 约翰·威克 |
[32:56] | I’d like to make a dinner reservation for 12. | 我想预定个12人份的晚餐 |
[33:18] | Good to see you,John. | 很高兴见到你 约翰 |
[33:20] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[33:34] | You look good. | 你气色不错啊 |
[33:36] | And here I’d feared you’d left all this behind. | 我就怕你早就不干这些了 |
[34:21] | Will I be hearing from you anytime soon? | 我以后还能再接到你电话吗? |
[34:25] | Good-bye,Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[34:27] | John. | 约翰 |
[34:34] | Of course he did. | 肯定是他干的 |
[34:37] | Put a contract on John Wick. | 悬赏 约翰·威克 |
[34:39] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[34:41] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[34:50] | English,Viggo,please. | 请说英语 维戈 |
[34:56] | Put losef in the Red Circle and wait. | 把伊尔索夫放在红圈里 然后我们守株待兔 |
[35:01] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[35:03] | For John Wick,of course. | 当然是为了 约翰·威克 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:34] | To what do I owe this visit? | 您登门拜访 有何贵干? |
[35:40] | I have a job for you. | 我有个工作给你做 |
[35:43] | And I’ve got a phone. | 你怎么不在电话里说 |
[35:47] | I want to offer you this face to face… | 我想要当面给你 |
[35:51] | seeing as how you might find it personal. | 鉴于你可能觉得这有点私人 |
[35:56] | Would you kill John Wick for two million dollars? | 你会为了两百万杀了约翰·威克吗? |
[36:03] | After all,you were close. | 毕竟 你是他最亲密的人 |
[36:07] | – Is the contract exclusive? – No,it’s open. | – 这悬赏只面向我一人吗?- 不 面向所有人 |
[36:10] | It’s a timely matter. It has to be handled quickly. | 这只是时间问题 得马上解决 |
[36:14] | Consider it done. | 我考虑下 |
[36:17] | Thank you,Marcus. I know I can trust you. | 谢谢 马库斯 我就知道我能信任你 |
[36:21] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢喝的 |
[36:41] | ∮ This world doesn’t need no opera ∮ | 这个世界需要歌剧 |
[36:45] | ∮ We’re here for the operation ∮ | 我们为了操作经营而需要它 |
[36:49] | ∮ We don’t need ∮ | 我们不需要 |
[36:51] | ∮ A bigger knife yeah ∮ | 一把更大的刀 |
[36:57] | ∮ ‘Cause they got guns ∮ | 因为我们有枪 |
[36:59] | ∮ We got guns We got guns∮ | 我们有枪 我们有枪 |
[37:03] | ∮ We got guns ∮ | 我们有枪 |
[37:04] | ∮ We got guns You better run ∮ | 我们有枪 你最好快点逃走 |
[37:08] | ∮ You better run ∮ | 你最好快点逃走 |
[37:10] | ∮ You better run You better run ∮ | 你最好快点逃走 你最好快点逃走 |
[37:15] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:19] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:23] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:25] | ∮ So we don’t kill ∮ | 所以我们就不会杀死 |
[37:28] | ∮ The ones that we love ∮ | 我们所爱之人 |
[37:30] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:34] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:38] | ∮ We’re killing strangers ∮ | 我们会杀死陌生人 |
[37:40] | ∮ So we don’t kill ∮ | 所以我们就不会杀死 |
[37:43] | ∮ The ones that we love ∮ | 我们所爱之人 |
[38:26] | Room 918. Do enjoy your stay. | 918号房 祝您入住愉快 |
[38:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Good seeing you again,John. | 很高心见到你 约翰 |
[38:35] | Perkins. | 帕金斯 |
[38:39] | I have you for two nights. | 您要入住两晚吗 |
[38:41] | – Depending on business,it may be more. – Of course,sir. | – 看情况 可能久点 – 当然 先生 |
[38:45] | So when did the old place get a face lift? | 这里什么时候装修过了? |
[38:48] | Around four years ago. | 大概在4年前 |
[38:50] | But I assure you,sir… | 我保证你 先生 |
[38:51] | she really hasn’t changed much. | 这里没多大变化 |
[38:53] | – Same owner? – Same owner. | – 还是同一个主人?- 是的 |
[39:04] | Room 818. | 818号房 |
[39:07] | And,as always… | 和往常一样 |
[39:09] | it is a pleasure… | 很荣幸 |
[39:11] | having you with us again,Mr. Wick. | 您又入住 威克先生 |
[39:30] | What are you doing,John? | 你在干什么 约翰? |
[39:33] | Looking at you. | 看着你 |
[39:35] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[41:10] | Hello,Winston. | 你好 温斯顿 |
[41:13] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[41:17] | Now,as I recall… | 据我回忆 |
[41:19] | weren’t you the one tasked to dole out the beatings,not receive them? | 你是不是就是那个 从来不收拾烂摊子的人? |
[41:24] | Rusty,I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[41:26] | To what do we owe the pleasure? | 您有何贵干? |
[41:30] | Losef Tarasov. | 伊尔索夫·塔拉索夫 |
[41:33] | – What about him? – I’d like to talk with him. | – 他怎么了 – 我想和他谈谈 |
[41:36] | A talk,you say. | 谈谈 哈 |
[41:42] | I’m familiar with the parlance,Jonathan. | 我对你这种说辞很熟悉 乔纳森 |
[41:45] | I want to ask you this. | 我想要问问你 |
[41:48] | Have you returned to the fold? | 你浪子回头过吗? |
[41:51] | Just visiting. | 只是拜访 |
[41:53] | Have you thought this through? | 那你有想过吗 |
[41:55] | I mean,chewed down to the bone? | 彻头彻尾的 |
[42:00] | You got out once. | 你躲了一次 |
[42:03] | You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond… | 你陷的太深了 |
[42:07] | you may well find something reaches out… | 你兴许能找到摆脱的方法 |
[42:11] | and drags you back into its depths. | 但你只会越陷越深 |
[42:13] | Where do I find him? | 我到哪儿去找他? |
[42:17] | Hey. Wick’s at the Continental. | 嘿 威克在大陆酒店里 |
[42:24] | Welcome home,John. | 欢迎回家 约翰 |
[42:26] | We have a contact there who’s willing to take him out for us. | 我们有人愿意帮我们摆平他 |
[42:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[42:31] | How brazen. | 真无耻 |
[42:35] | If they’re willing to break the rules of Continental, | 如果他们敢于破坏酒店的规矩 |
[42:38] | double the bounty. | 双倍悬赏金 |
[42:39] | You know the rules. | 你知道这的规矩的 |
[42:42] | No business can be conducted on these premises… | 别在我这儿做坏事 |
[42:44] | lest incurring heavy penalties. | 以避免严重惩罚 |
[42:51] | Have a drink… | 先喝一杯 |
[42:54] | and relax… | 然后放松 |
[42:58] | for now. | 现在 |
[43:04] | It’s personal. | 这是私事 |
[43:12] | Holy shit. Jonathan. | 我的天啊 乔纳森 |
[43:14] | – Hey,Addy. – My God! | – 嘿 阿迪 – 我的天啊 |
[43:16] | How long has it been? Four years? | 多久没见面了?四年? |
[43:19] | Five and change. | 五年多吧 |
[43:21] | So tell me,how was life on the other side? | 告诉我 退休的生活怎么样? |
[43:25] | It was good,Addy. | 很好 阿迪 |
[43:26] | Far better than I deserved. | 比我应得的生活好多了 |
[43:30] | Hey,I’m sorry to hear about your… | 嘿 我很抱歉关于你 |
[43:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:35] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从来没见过你像这样 |
[43:37] | Like what? | 像怎么样? |
[43:40] | Vulnerable. | 憔悴 |
[43:43] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[43:45] | Not if you’re drinking here,you’re not. | 只要你在这喝酒 就代表着你没有 |
[43:49] | – Usual? – Please. | – 老样子?- 好的 |
[43:57] | – Compliments of the house. – Thanks. | – 酒店请客 – 谢谢 |
[46:10] | Did you see the tits on that girl? | 你看到那女孩的胸了吗? |
[46:15] | I hope Lita is working tonight. | 我真希望丽塔今晚当班 |
[46:33] | Are you scared of the fucking boogeyman? | 你是不是怕那啥夜魔了? |
[46:35] | – I’m not. – No? | – 我没有 – 没有? |
[46:39] | But you should be. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[46:45] | I want another bottle! | 我想再喝一杯 |
[46:48] | Right fucking now! Go get me a bottle! | 就现在 给我再弄一杯 |
[46:52] | Come on! | 快点 |
[47:01] | Hello,Francis. | 你好 弗朗西斯 |
[47:04] | Mr. Wick. | 威克先生 |
[47:13] | Are you here on business,sir? | 你是有事而来吗?先生? |
[47:16] | Afraid so,Francis. | 我恐怕是的 弗兰西斯 |
[47:19] | Why don’t you take the night off. | 你为什么今晚不休息一下 |
[47:27] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[48:00] | Fuck you,motherfucker. | 操你妈 混蛋 |
[48:08] | Where is losef? | 伊尔索夫在哪? |
[48:12] | Bathhouse,downstairs. | 在楼下的澡堂 |
[50:18] | Go! | 走开 |
[51:28] | John Wick’s there. Go get him! | 约翰·威克在那儿 快去抓他 |
[51:49] | Move! He’s here! He’s fucking here! He’s there! He’s coming! | 快 他在这儿 他特么就在这儿 他来了 |
[53:33] | Get in! Get in! | 上车 上车 |
[53:35] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[55:22] | Good evening,Mr. Wick. | 晚上好 威克先生 |
[55:23] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[55:25] | How may I be of service? | 我能为您效劳吗? |
[55:26] | – Is the doctor in? – Yes,sir. 24/7. | – 医生在吗?- 是的 先生 在24/7 |
[55:29] | – Send him up,please. – Yes,sir. | – 那就让他过来 – 是的 先生 |
[55:31] | How good’s your laundry? | 你们洗衣服务怎么样? |
[55:34] | I’m sorry to say that no one’s that’ good. | 我很抱歉我估计没人手艺这么好 |
[55:38] | No. I thought not. | 我想是的 |
[55:41] | May I suggest a drink,sir. | 您要喝一杯吗 先生? |
[55:44] | Bourbon,perhaps. | 波本威士忌 |
[55:47] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[56:03] | So what sort of movement am I looking at? | 我的情况怎么样? |
[56:05] | Well,if you’re looking to heal… | 如果你想要尽早康复的话 |
[56:08] | then keep it marginal. | 你就得注意点 |
[56:12] | However,if you still have… | 不过 你要是依然还有 |
[56:14] | business to attend to… | 事要办的话 |
[56:19] | take two of these beforehand. | 先用这两个 |
[56:22] | Your stitches’ll tear and you’ll bleed… | 要不然的针线会崩开 你又会流血 |
[56:26] | but you’ll have full function. | 但是你还依然可以稳健自如 |
[56:29] | Do you need anything for the pain? | 你需要一些止疼的吗? |
[56:32] | No,I’ve got that covered. | 不 我能搞定 |
[57:41] | Hey,John. | 嘿 约翰 |
[57:46] | – Perkins? – I thought I’d let myself in. | – 帕金斯?- 我以为我能溜进来呢 |
[57:50] | Inoficed. | 我察觉到了 |
[57:59] | I never knew Ms. Perkins to get out of bed for less than three. | 我还不知道 帕金斯小姐能从床上下来少过三次呢 |
[58:02] | Viggo’s giving me four to break hotel rules. | 维戈给我四倍的价钱来破坏酒店的规矩 |
[58:04] | That’s unwise,I assure you. | 那很蠢 我保证你 |
[58:12] | You were always a pussy. | 你永远都是个娘们 |
[59:30] | Yes? | 喂 |
[59:31] | I apologize for calling you at this hour… | 我很抱歉我现在给你打电话 |
[59:34] | but we have received a number of grievances from your floor… | 但是我已经收到很多关于 |
[59:38] | concerning the noise. | 你们楼层传来噪音的抱怨 |
[59:42] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[59:43] | I was dealing with an uninvited guest. | 我在处理一个不速之客 |
[59:47] | Have you need then of,say… | 您用什么需要的 尽管吩咐 |
[59:49] | a dinner reservation,perhaps? | 也许是晚餐预定? |
[59:51] | Perhaps. I’ll have to get back to you. | 也许 我会待会打给你 |
[1:00:02] | No! Aah! | 不 啊 |
[1:00:04] | Where’s losef? | 伊尔索夫在哪? |
[1:00:06] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:00:07] | – Where’s Viggo? – I’m not telling you shit! | – 维戈在哪?- 我才不告诉你呢 |
[1:00:11] | Do you really wanna die here,Perkins? | 你想死在这儿吗?帕金斯? |
[1:00:15] | Give me something. | 告诉我 |
[1:00:21] | Little Russia. | 小俄罗斯 |
[1:00:23] | There’s a church near Cannon Court. | 在法庭附近有个教堂 |
[1:00:25] | – What about it? – It’s a from’. | – 那里怎么了?- 那是个前哨战 |
[1:00:28] | It’s where Viggo keeps his private stash. | 是维戈藏东西的地方 |
[1:00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:41] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[1:00:44] | I’m thinking so. | 我想是的 |
[1:00:53] | Hey,John. | 你好 约翰 |
[1:00:54] | Hey,Harry. | 嘿 哈利 |
[1:00:56] | Everything all right? | 一切安好? |
[1:00:58] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 好着呢 |
[1:01:02] | – I’ll leave you to it then. – Hey,Harry. | – 那我走了 – 嘿 哈利? |
[1:01:06] | You keen on earning a coin? Babysitting the sleeping one? | 你想赚点金币吗?帮我看管一个睡觉的人? |
[1:01:10] | – Catch and release? – Catch and release. | – 抓到放掉?- 抓到放掉 |
[1:01:44] | My son,how might I help you? | 孩子 我该怎么帮你? |
[1:01:53] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:02:05] | Let’s go to the vault. | 我们去地下室 |
[1:02:19] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[1:02:27] | Viggo will kill me. | 维戈会杀了我的 |
[1:02:34] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[1:02:47] | Ladies,out. | 女士们 请出去 |
[1:03:01] | Honestly,what do you think you’re going to do with all of that? | 老实说 你觉得你要怎么处理这些? |
[1:03:05] | This. | 这个 |
[1:03:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:03:58] | Housekeeping will find you. | 扫地的会发现你的 |
[1:04:01] | Treat all your ladies like this? | 这样对待女士? |
[1:04:03] | You are no lady. Trust me. | 你不是女人 相信我 |
[1:04:13] | Harry,is it? | 哈利 是这样吗? |
[1:04:17] | How would you like to earn more than just a gold coin? | 你会如何赚到比一金币更多的钱呢? |
[1:04:23] | You’ve broken the rules. | 你破坏了规矩 |
[1:04:25] | You’ve done business on Continental grounds. | 你在大陆酒店干了坏事 |
[1:04:29] | And management does not take kindly to that sort of behavior. | 管理层是不会轻易放过你的 |
[1:04:35] | Fuck management. | 去他的管理层 |
[1:04:43] | Don’t worry. Housekeeping” find you. | 别担心 扫地的会发现你的 |
[1:04:52] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[1:04:56] | Can we recover from this? | 我能从中恢复过来吗? |
[1:04:57] | Viggo,you know what was in that vault, | 维戈 你知道地下室里面有什么 |
[1:04:58] | right? It was nothing. | 对吧?什么都没有 |
[1:05:04] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:05:21] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:06:42] | I’ll say this,John. | 我会这么说的 约翰 |
[1:06:45] | They sure as fuck broke the mold with you. | 他们肯定会搞死你的 |
[1:07:01] | You always had a certain… | 你总是如此的 |
[1:07:05] | audacity about you,you know. | 大胆 你知道吗 |
[1:07:07] | Right? | 是吗? |
[1:07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:13] | I can say you’re still very much the John Wick of old. | 我敢说 你约翰·威克依然宝刀未老 |
[1:07:19] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[1:07:24] | People don’t change. You know that. | 人不怎么变化 你知道的 |
[1:07:28] | Times,they do. | 时间会 |
[1:07:34] | Do you know what was in that vault? | 你知道在地下室里有什么吗? |
[1:07:37] | Artwork,cash,not without its worth. | 艺术品 钞票 之类的可能没啥价值 |
[1:07:39] | But the leverage I had on this city… | 但是我在这座城市里的犯罪关系网 |
[1:07:42] | audio recordings,physical evidence,blackmail… | 音频录音 物证 勒索 |
[1:07:46] | it was fucking priceless! | 这些都是无价的 |
[1:07:48] | Priceless! | 无价 |
[1:07:52] | Yeah. I kind of enjoyed that. | 是的 我还挺享受这样的 |
[1:07:56] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah,I know you did. Yeah. | 是的 我知道 是的 |
[1:08:01] | Are you really laughing? | 你在笑吗? |
[1:08:10] | So… | 所以 |
[1:08:15] | Ah,then you got married,huh? Settled down. | 你结婚了 啊?稳定下来的 |
[1:08:18] | How did you manage that anyways? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[1:08:21] | Luck,lguess. | 运气 |
[1:08:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:26] | Yeah,while you had your wife,I had my son. | 是啊 你有你的妻子 我有我的儿子 |
[1:08:29] | And believe me,you had a far better deal. | 相信我 你本有个更好的活可做 |
[1:08:37] | And then you left. | 但你却洗手不干了 |
[1:08:39] | And the way you got out… | 你退出的样子 |
[1:08:41] | lying to yourself that the past held no sway over the future. | 自欺欺人说 过去不会影响将来 |
[1:08:47] | But in the end… | 但是到头来 |
[1:08:50] | a lot of us are rewarded for our misdeeds… | 我们还是要为我们的恶行做出代价 |
[1:08:55] | which is why God took your wife… | 这就是为什么上帝带走了你的妻子 |
[1:09:00] | and unleashed you upon me. | 然后你摊上了我 |
[1:09:05] | This life follows you. | 这会影响你一生 |
[1:09:11] | It clings to you… | 紧跟着你 |
[1:09:14] | infecting everyone who comes close to you. | 感染每一个与你亲近的人 |
[1:09:19] | We are cursed,you and I. | 你和我 都被诅咒了 |
[1:09:23] | On that we agree. | 这个我同意 |
[1:09:31] | Finally,common ground. | 终于达成了共识 |
[1:09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:35] | Step aside. | 站一边去 |
[1:09:37] | Give me your son. | 交出你的儿子 |
[1:09:40] | John Wick. | 约翰·威克 |
[1:09:48] | It was just a fucking car. Just a fucking dog. | 那只是部车 一条狗 |
[1:09:51] | Just a dog. | 只是条狗 |
[1:09:55] | Viggo. | 维戈 |
[1:09:58] | – Yeah? – When Helen died,I lost everything. | – 何事?- 海伦死了后 我失去了一切 |
[1:10:02] | Until that dog arrived on my doorstep… | 直到那条狗到了我的门前 |
[1:10:05] | a final gift from my wife. | 一个来自我妻子最后的礼物 |
[1:10:09] | In that moment,I received some semblance of hope… | 那一刻 我看到了希望 |
[1:10:15] | an opportunity to grieve unalone. | 一个不在独自一人痛苦的机会 |
[1:10:19] | And your son… | 但是 你的儿子 |
[1:10:22] | took that from me. | 夺走了它 |
[1:10:24] | – Oh,God. – Stole that from me. | – 哦 天啊 – 从我身边偷走了它 |
[1:10:27] | Killed that from me! | 在我面前杀了它 |
[1:10:30] | People keep asking if I’m back… | 人们一直在问我是不是重操旧业了 |
[1:10:32] | and I haven’t really had an answer. | 但我不知如何回答 |
[1:10:35] | But now,yeah,I’m thinking I’m back. | 但是现在 我觉得 我回来了 |
[1:10:39] | So you can either hand over your son… | 所以 你要么交出你的儿子 |
[1:10:42] | or you can die screaming alongside him! | 要么就在他旁边尖叫着死去 |
[1:13:23] | Cool it. Cool it.Cool it.Cool it | 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[1:13:26] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:13:29] | – Aah! Jesus. – Where is he? | – 哦 见鬼 – 他在哪? |
[1:13:32] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:13:39] | I have your word then,if I tell you where he is, | 你可以保证我 如果我告诉他在哪 |
[1:13:41] | that you’ll let me walk away? | 你可以放过我? |
[1:13:43] | Pull the contract. | 取消悬赏 |
[1:13:49] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:13:55] | He’s kept in a safe house. Brooklyn. | 他藏在一个安全屋 在布鲁克林 |
[1:13:58] | 434 Wallace Place. | 434 华莱士住所 |
[1:14:03] | – They know you’re coming. – Of course. | – 他们知道你要来的 – 当然 |
[1:14:06] | But it won’t matter. | 但是这已经无关紧要了 |
[1:15:00] | Will you stop playing the fucking video game? | 你能不能别玩那破游戏了? |
[1:15:15] | Will you stop playing that fucking video game? | 你能不能别玩那破游戏了? |
[1:15:29] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:15:40] | Come on! Come on! Get down! Get down! | 快 快 趴下 趴下 |
[1:17:02] | Make the arrangements. | 做好安排 |
[1:17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:23] | Our pleasure,sir. | 我的荣幸 先生 |
[1:17:28] | A parting gift. From the management. | 管理层送来的礼物 |
[1:17:32] | Compensation for last night’s unfortunate… | 作为昨晚不幸的补偿 |
[1:17:36] | incident. | 意外 |
[1:18:24] | How many times do I have to save your ass? | 我到底给你擦多少次屁股? |
[1:18:27] | – I appreciate it. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 当然 |
[1:18:30] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:18:33] | No,I look retired. | 不 我看起来像是退休了 |
[1:18:35] | Retired? | 退休? |
[1:18:36] | You really believe that? | 你真相信这个? |
[1:18:52] | You made a new life. | 你有了新的生活 |
[1:18:56] | You’ll find your way back to it. | 但是你还会回到原来的样子 |
[1:18:59] | It’s time to go home. | 是时间回归了 |
[1:19:55] | Let’s get on with this,whatever the fuck this is. | 不管这是什么 让我们开始吧 |
[1:19:59] | Hello,Marcus. | 你好 马库斯 |
[1:20:13] | This is John. | 我是约翰 |
[1:20:16] | I appreciate you granting my son a swift death. | 我感谢你能赐我儿子一死 |
[1:20:22] | I wouldn’t know how to reply to that either. | 我也不知道该怎么回复那个 |
[1:20:26] | Marcus betrayed me. | 马库斯背叛了我 |
[1:20:39] | You pulled the contract. | 你取消了悬赏? |
[1:20:42] | And while it was open,you had every chance… | 只要悬赏还在 你还有机会 |
[1:20:46] | every opportunity to kill John Wick. | 机会去杀掉约翰·威克 |
[1:20:50] | And if you had done your job… | 如果你做了工作 |
[1:20:53] | my son would be still alive! | 我儿子可能还活着呢 |
[1:20:58] | And in so doing… | 为了这么做 |
[1:21:00] | he broke the cardinal rule. | 他打破了底线 |
[1:21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:09] | Ms. Perkins. | 帕金斯小姐 |
[1:21:12] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点也不惊讶呢? |
[1:21:14] | In for a penny,in for a pound. | 为了更多的钱 |
[1:21:18] | So,John,I had no choice. | 所以 约翰 我别无选择 |
[1:21:22] | I always liked you,Marcus. | 我一直很欣赏你 马库斯 |
[1:21:26] | The last of the old guard. | 最后的老保卫者 |
[1:21:37] | But unlike the others,you go out on my terms. | 你不像是其他人 你总是按我的规矩做事 |
[1:21:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:21:46] | No,my good sir. | 不 我的好先生 |
[1:21:50] | I go out on my own. | 我按自己的意愿办事 |
[1:22:13] | See? | 明白了吗? |
[1:22:26] | Well played,old friend. | 演的好 老伙计 |
[1:22:35] | – We done,Viggo? – We’re done. | – 结束了吗?维戈?- 结束了 |
[1:22:38] | Okay. Here. | 好吧 拿着 |
[1:22:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:45] | Yeah. Fuel the chopper. | 给直升机加上油 |
[1:23:10] | Ms. Perkins,I apologize for calling you at this hour. | 帕金斯 小姐 我对您的致电表示感谢 |
[1:23:57] | Ms. Perkins. | 帕金斯小姐 |
[1:24:00] | Your membership to the Continental has been… | 你的大陆酒店的会员资格已经 |
[1:24:02] | by thine own hand,revoked. | 被你自己 废除了 |
[1:24:32] | I know what you’re thinking,Jonathan. | 我知道你在想些什么 乔纳森 |
[1:24:34] | We live by a code. | 我们按原则行事 |
[1:24:36] | Which is why I’m not the one telling you that… | 这也是为什么我告诉你 |
[1:24:38] | a certain helicopter at a certain helipad… | 某人在给在停机坪上的 |
[1:24:40] | is being fueled for a certain someone. | 某个直升飞机加油 |
[1:25:01] | – Have you got my cigarettes? – Yeah,I got your cigarettes. | – 你带了我的香烟了吗?- 是的 我带了你的香烟 |
[1:25:27] | Oh,fuck! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:25:32] | Yeah. Super. Let’s go. Faster! | 对 我们走 快点 |
[1:25:34] | The helicopter’s right down there. Come on! Let’s go! | 直升机就在那儿 快点 我们走吧 |
[1:25:49] | Shit! Goddamn,I knew he’d come. | 卧槽 该死 我知道他回来 |
[1:26:07] | What’s fucking wrong with this guy? | 这家伙有什么毛病? |
[1:26:09] | Somebody give me a gun. Who’s got a gun? | 谁给我一把枪 谁有枪? |
[1:26:13] | Oh,God! My fucking head. | 哦 天啊 我的头 |
[1:26:16] | – That was a good one. – Who’s got a gun? | – 干得漂亮 – 谁有枪? |
[1:26:36] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:26:53] | The helicopter’s right over there. We have to get over there. | 维戈 直升飞机 就在那儿 我得到那边 |
[1:27:14] | Oh,my God,I need a gun. | 哦 天啊 我需要一把枪 |
[1:27:37] | – English,please. – Good luck. | – 请说英语 – 好运 |
[1:27:41] | Russian cocksucker. | 俄国死基佬 |
[1:27:44] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:28:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:15] | No more guns,John. | 别用枪了 约翰 |
[1:29:20] | No more bullets. | 别用枪了 |
[1:29:23] | No more bullets. | 不用就不用 |
[1:29:32] | Just you and me,John. | 只有你和我 约翰 |
[1:29:35] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:30:00] | What happened,John? | 发生了什么?约翰 |
[1:30:02] | We were professionals. Civilized. | 我们是职业的 讲准则的 |
[1:30:05] | Do I look civilized to you? | 你看我像是有准测的人么? |
[1:31:30] | Be seeing you,John. | 下面见 约翰 |
[1:31:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:31:37] | Be seeing you. | 下面见 |
[1:32:29] | Come on,John. Let’s go home. | 好了 约翰 我们回家吧 |
[1:34:17] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[1:34:19] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |