Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] previously on boston legal
[00:02] We’re letting you go. 你被解雇了
[00:03] -Why? -You’re fat. – 为什么? – 你太胖了
[00:04] So if I was thin,I. I’d still have my job? 如果我身材没问题 我… 我就不会被解雇?
[00:06] If you were thin,I’d probably try and have sex with you. 要是你身材好 我或许会和你上床
[00:08] Wait,no,whoa,whoa,whoa. 等一下 喂 喂 喂
[00:09] I’ve been damaged. We’ll see you all in court. 我受到了伤害 我们法庭上见吧
[00:11] She’s not coming back to a firm of fat bigots. 她不会回到一家歧视肥胖的事务所去
[00:14] Are you this hostile in bed? 你在床上也这么凶悍吗?
[00:15] Keep talking,Mr. Crane. All I hear is ca-ching,ca-ching,ca-ching. 别停 Crane先生 我只听到 钱叮咚 叮咚的掉进口袋
[00:18] You’re fat. 你很胖
[00:19] Off you go now. Take the man-eater with you. 请带着你的食人魔朋友一起走
[00:21] My name is leigh swift. 我的名字是leigh swift
[00:22] And I am here today in hopes of securing legal counsel. 今天我来是想咨询下法律问题
[00:25] -Hello. – 你好 – 你好 -Hello.
[00:27] Would you like to get a drink with me? 想和我一起喝一杯吗?
[00:40] Jerry jerry,come on.
[00:41] You need to keep reminding yourself that this is a good thing. 你别忘记这是件好事
[00:43] No,it’s not. 才不是
[00:44] Jerry Jerry.
[00:45] Please don’t use my name. 请别叫我的名字
[00:46] Jerry Espenson When you say my name,it reminds me who I am,which is jerry espenson, 你一叫我名字 我就想起自己是
[00:49] which is not a good thing to be at all in this situation. 他面对这种情况会束手无策
[00:51] Okay,first,stop pacing. It’s driving me. 你先别来回走了 这使我…
[00:53] stay! 站住!
[00:56] you’ve had two wonderful dates. 你有过两次愉快的约会
[00:59] and we all know what’s supposed to happen on the third date after two wonderful dates,don’t we? 我们都知道第三次约会如何 不是吗?
[01:03] You’ve really never kissed a wan? 真的从来没和女人接吻过?
[01:06] Not a real one. 假的倒是有过
[01:07] Well,it’s actually quite simple. 这其实很简单
[01:09] You just move your head towards hers until your lips touch. 你只要把头向对方伸过去 直到碰到嘴唇
[01:15] Well,what about the tongue business? What am I supposed to do about that? 那舌头呢? 这我该怎么做?
[01:19] you just sort of. 你只要…
[01:20] slip it in and,you know,move it around a little. 把它滑进去 饶几个圈
[01:25] Oh,well. Shouldn’t you just write the book? 你干吗不去出书?
[01:27] Jerry,the thing about a first kiss, Jerry 第一次和对方接吻时
[01:30] the combination of the psychological and physical stimuli can be overwhelming. 生理及心理上的刺激混合起来 使你难以招架
[01:34] It’s best to separate the two. 最好是能把两者分开
[01:36] That would be helpful if I had any idea what you said. 说的我一头雾水
[01:38] Look. 看着
[01:40] you’re standing at the door with your date. 你和你女友站在门口
[01:41] – Lorraine -Lorraine. -alan,please. – Alan 配合下
[01:45] You look into her eyes,you hold each other’s gaze. 看着她的眼睛 你们互相凝视
[01:50] You’re essentially kissing now. 从本质上说 你们已经在接吻了
[01:52] Not physically,but you’re both saying with eye contact how much you long for the taste of each other’s lips. 虽然身体还未接触 但你们双方都已 在用目光告诉对方自己有多渴望
[02:00] You moisten your own lips gently with your tongue. 用舌头轻轻湿润一下嘴唇
[02:04] A simple kiss now almost seems like nothing,and yet,it’s everything. 别小看了小小的一个吻 它决定了一切
[02:10] Because there is nothing. 因为没有任何事物
[02:11] nothing. so gentle as that first kiss. 随便什么 可以像那个吻一样温柔
[02:33] Jerry? Jerry?
[02:36] Jerry left us. Jerry消失了
[02:39] It’s only a kiss,man. 不就是个吻嘛
[02:40] It’s not just a kiss. 当然不只是个吻
[02:41] That’s the thing about lorraine,it’s never just a kiss. 和Lorraine接吻 永远不只是个吻
[02:44] She. I swear,she actually makes my tongue change color. 我保证她肯定让我的舌头都变色了
[02:48] Let see. 来 我看下
[02:50] It’s normal color. 颜色很正常
[02:52] Not the tip. 不是舌尖
[02:54] It’s bluish. 有点蓝色的
[02:57] It’s the normal color. 没看出来颜色异常
[02:58] It’s a bit puffy,though. 倒是有点肿
[03:00] Is it swollen? It’s a bit puffy. 对 是有点肿
[03:02] Oh,sweet. 好极了
[03:03] It’s the fat bigot and his friend Mr. Puffy tongue. 肥胖歧视者和他的 大舌头 朋友
[03:07] I don’t believe we’ve officially met. 我想我们还没正式介绍过彼此
[03:09] $1 million,nothing structured. 一百万美圆 无附加条件
[03:11] As I understand it,your client was offered her job back within an hour. 据我所知 我们已经邀请你的 委托人回来工作了
[03:15] Oh,gee. You’re right. You got me there. 天哪 你不说我还真忘了
[03:18] $1 million. 一百万美圆
[03:20] I’m alan shore. 我是Alan Shore
[03:21] $1 million. 一百万美圆
[03:23] How about instead,I bite you on the inner thigh? Does that work for you? 我和你上床 这个条件你觉得如何?
[03:26] If only I’d really said that,but you,of course,misheard me. 只要我真的说过 不过你肯定听错了
[03:29] Just as your client misheard denny. 就像你的委托人听错了Denny的话
[03:31] Is that your defense? 你准备这样辩护?
[03:33] He didn’t really fire her for being fat? 她并不是因为肥胖而遭到解雇?
[03:35] Miss. I’m sure you have a name,but I’m not much interested. 小姐 我肯定你有名有姓 不过我没兴趣知道
[03:38] I’ve taken an immediate dislike to you. I’m sure you get that a lot. 我直接了当的告诉你 我讨厌你 相信这对你是家常便饭了
[03:41] Where I was once prepared to be generous,now I’m not. 我本来准备要客气点 但是现在不会了
[03:44] You’ve made the strategic mistake of pissing me off. 把我惹火了是你犯的重大错误
[03:48] You scare me. 你吓到我了
[03:50] See me shudder? 看到我发抖了吗?
[03:52] Take your clothes off. I’ll make you shudder. 你把衣服脱了 我会让你发抖的
[03:54] That I did say. 这次你没听错
[03:57] your hostility is just a barely concealed form of foreplay. 你的敌意只不过是前戏而已
[04:01] I knew it. You’re a horny,insatiable little slut. 我知道你是个好色而贪得无厌的荡妇
[04:04] I could smell it the second you walked in. 从你一走进门我就看出来了
[04:06] Well,I’m happy to oblige. 我很乐意来满足你
[04:09] let’s you and i make like rabbits. 让我们大干一场吧
[04:24] Boston Legal Season 4 Episode 7 波士顿法律
[04:47] I realize this is unbelievably late notice. 我知道现在才通知你 真的是很晚
[04:50] when does your trial start? 什么时候开庭?
[04:51] Today,actually. 今天
[04:53] Look,I-I just had a knockdown blowout with my lawyer. 我刚和我的律师谈崩了
[04:56] Now he’s out,and I-I’m desperate. 他一走了之 我不知所措
[04:57] Let’s back up. Uh,what is yo trial about? 从头说起 你的案件是什么?
[05:00] I’m being charged with murder. 我被指控谋杀
[05:02] Mm,something simple then. 哦 听上去很简单
[05:04] Look,I’m a police officer. 我是名警官
[05:06] Well,I was. They fired me. 曾经是 我被开除了
[05:08] I shot an unarmed man,mistaking him for a suspt. 我向一名手无寸铁的男人开了枪 我错把他当成了犯罪嫌疑人
[05:11] I thought he had a gun. 我原以为他手里拿着枪
[05:12] Turned out to be a soda can the light caught funny. 后来才发现只不过是个汽水罐
[05:15] Anyway,it was a mistake. 那是个误会
[05:17] But the D.A.’S saying otherwise. 但检查官不这么看
[05:20] The thing is,they took an M.R.I. Of my brain. 还让我做了次脑部核磁共振检查
[05:23] Why? 为什么?
[05:25] The man I shot was african-american,and,uh, 我开枪打的是个黑人
[05:28] the district attorney’s saying the shooting’s racially motivated. 检查官认为开枪的动机是种族主义
[05:32] Look,I had a couple of incidents at work where I had to go get, 我工作中是出过几次事
[05:34] you know,sensitivity training and so forth,but I’m not a racist. 为此参加了一些培训 但我绝不是种族主义者
[05:37] Wait. 等下
[05:39] So they took a scan of your brain to see if the shooting was racially motivated? 所以他们就对你进行脑部扫描 来确定开枪的动机是否带有种族主义?
[05:44] Yeah,they called it a functional M.R.I. 没错 他们管这个叫功能性磁共振
[05:46] I’ve read that they can evidently detect a predisposition toward racial bias. 我听说它可以明确的探测到 你的种族歧视倾向
[05:52] And did it,with you? 你做过扫描了?
[05:55] Yes. 是的
[05:57] They plan to use it as evidence to convict me of second-degree murder. 他们打算就此作为证据 控告我二级谋杀
[06:16] Well,you were worse than me. 你刚才真狠
[06:17] I just. 我…
[06:19] between my agitation over lorraine and this emma’s repugnance. 她正好撞在了枪口上
[06:24] I think she was prepared to he sex,though. I could’ve been right on the money there. 不过我敢肯定她想和我上床
[06:28] So now what happens? 现在有什么打算?
[06:29] Well,she’s noticed your deposition. After that,I’ll bring our motion to dismiss. 她已经知道了你的证词 然后我会想办法撤消指控
[06:35] I’ve been thinking a lot abt what you said,denny. Denny 我一直在想你说过的话
[06:37] Oh,I’m glad to hear that. 很好
[06:39] What’d I say? 我说什么了?
[06:40] You said that maybe lorraine is the one for me. 你说或许Lorraine是我的另一半
[06:44] Maybe that’s why I can’t shake the neck or the kiss. 也许这就是为什么我对她的脖子 香吻无法忘怀的原因
[06:49] Maybe i just can’t shake her. 又或者我根本就是对她无法忘怀
[06:52] Maybe lorraine’s it. Lorraine真是我另一半吗?
[06:54] I said that? 那是我说的?
[06:56] What’s the big deal,jerry? Jerry 这有什么大不了的?
[06:57] -Have you ever kissed a girl? -Yes. – 你有和女孩接过吻吗? – 有过
[06:59] As you or clevant? 确定是你自己吗?
[07:00] I kissed claire as me. 我 亲了Claire
[07:01] -I don’t believe you. -I did. – 我才不信 – 我亲了
[07:04] Hello. 你好
[07:04] -Hello. – 嗨 – 嗨 -Hello.
[07:06] Clarence,I’m ashameto admit I’ve been googling myself again. Clarence 真不好意思 我又Google自己了
[07:11] It happens when shirley’s out of town. 是在Shirley不在的时候
[07:12] And I’ve been on youtube again. 我顺便又上了下YouTube
[07:14] Do you know what’s playing now? 你猜我这次看到了什么?
[07:18] that was not. oh,a minister? 那不是 哦 牧师?
[07:20] A preacher? 传教士?
[07:21] Are you a man dressed as a woman. 你不是打扮成女人的男人吧?
[07:22] he stole my parking place. 他抢了我的车位
[07:26] I was getting ready to back in,then he whooshed in with his sports car, 我正准备倒进车位 他开着跑车突然抢了我的车位
[07:30] then he called me names and. 还不停的嘲笑我
[07:33] I just lost it. 然后我就失控了
[07:35] you weirdo. you pervert. 你个怪物 变态
[07:36] Oh,you know what else you can do? 哦 你还会什么?
[07:37] You can kiss my ass. That’s what you can do. 我知道你还会舔我的屁眼
[07:39] Take a look at this here. 看这里
[07:40] Oh! Oh,his image,Mr. Minister. 哦 看到上帝了吧 牧师
[07:42] Kiss it! His image! 来 亲一下上帝!
[07:45] Take a good kiss of that,Mr. Minister! 来啊 亲啊 牧师!
[07:50] Okay,several issues. 几个问题
[07:53] First,you’re terrorizing clergy. 第一 你恐吓神职人员
[07:56] That’s something we frown on. 那是我们不能容忍的
[07:57] Second,you likened your buttocks to god’s image. 第二 你把你的屁股比做了上帝
[08:01] very politically incorrect even in a blue state. 即便在支持民主党的蓝区 也是个政治上的错误
[08:04] And you managed to do so on the world wide web as an employee of crane,poole & schmidt, 作为Crane Poole & Schmidt的雇员 你的这段视频在网上广为流传
[08:09] which means that your exposed ass t only speaks to the almighty’s image,but ours. 这就意味着你的屁股 也代表了我们事物所的形象
[08:24] take that right there. 来吧
[08:25] Take a look at this here. Oh,his image,Mr. Minister. 牧师 来看下上帝
[08:29] I wasn’t watching anything. 我没在看东西
[08:31] I expected better from you. 我没想到你也这样
[08:33] Me? 我?
[08:34] Your conduct leaves a little to be desired. 你的视频没什么好看的
[08:36] Hello. 嗨
[08:38] Leigh,hello. Leigh,hello. 嗨Leigh 嗨Leigh
[08:40] I was just in the neighborod. 我刚好路过
[08:42] I thought,what the hey? 就上来看下你
[08:44] What a surprise. Hey. Hello. 我没想到你会来
[08:47] this is clarence. You remember leigh. 这是Clarence 你记得Leigh吧
[08:49] Hello. 嗨
[08:50] Hello. 嗨
[08:52] All set for tonight? 今晚准备好了吗?
[08:53] Tonight. 今晚
[08:55] Well,uh,something’s come up,actually. 事实上 出了点状况
[08:57] It looks like I have to work late tonight. 我今晚可能要加班
[09:00] Oh,okay. 好吧
[09:02] -Tomorrow night? -Yes. – 明天晚上? – 好
[09:06] well,this case could be consuming,this one that just came up. 这个案件可能会很棘手
[09:09] Maybe we should postpone till the weend. 不如我们推迟到周末吧
[09:12] Oh,okay. 没问题
[09:14] Good-bye. 再见
[09:17] Good-bye. 再见
[09:21] What came up? Nothing’s come up. 你有案件吗? 什么都没
[09:23] Did I ask you? 我问你的意见了吗?
[09:23] You’re just afraid you’ll have to kiss her. 你只是害怕和他接吻
[09:25] Don’t be such a buttinskyhead. 别多管闲事
[09:27] You hurt her feelings. 你伤到她的心了
[09:28] I said I didn’t ask you,you. 我说了我没问你 你
[09:32] poop! 大便!
[09:40] all rise. 起立
[09:43] This court is now in session. 现在开庭
[09:44] The honorable judge gloria weldon presiding. 由尊敬的Gloria Weldon法官主持庭审
[09:47] Be seated. 请坐
[09:50] Good morning,your honor. 早上好 法官大人
[09:51] Whitney rome along with katie lloyd of crane,poole & schmidt for the defense. 我们来自Crane Poole & Schmidt律师行 代理被告诉讼
[09:55] Your motion is denied. 动议不予批准
[09:57] I haven’t even told you what it is yet. 我还没告诉你事情的原委呢
[09:58] You seek to suppress the M.R.I.Scan. 你想推翻核磁共振扫描的结果
[10:01] Mr. Bass’ previous counsel already brought such a motion to suppress. 被告之前的律师已经提过相同的动议
[10:04] The issue was ruled on. 该动议已经裁判
[10:06] Your honor,come on. 拜托 法官大人
[10:08] A brain scan to read his thoughts? 用脑部扫描来获取的思维?
[10:10] Assuming these things are even accurate. 即使测试仪器精确
[10:12] no. 不对
[10:13] It reads chemical responses,not thoughts. 获取大脑反应 不是思维
[10:16] And we already make suspects give blood,D.N.A.,Handwriting analysis. 嫌疑人做血液 DNA 笔迹检验都很平常
[10:19] those are objective tests. 那些是客观测试
[10:21] So is the brain scan. 脑部扫描也是
[10:23] I’m allowing it. What else? 批准扫描结果作证 还有什么问题?
[10:25] -We also have a motion for a continuance in. -denied. – 动议因变更律师推迟庭审 – 驳回
[10:28] Wait,we just got this. 我们才接手案子的
[10:30] Too late. Denied. We start today. 拖得太久了 驳回 今天开始
[10:34] your honor. 法官大人
[10:37] maybe in the interest of justice,we should put our conflicts on the table. 为了公正起见 应该把我们之间的问题 摆到台面上讲
[10:42] Meaning? 什么意思?
[10:42] Meaning there may be some bad blood between you and my firm,and it. 意思就是 或许你和我们律师行有些过节
[10:48] Mr. Palmer,I once had a relationship with a lawyer at crane,poole & schmidt. Palmer先生 我和她们律师行的律师 曾有过一段情
[10:52] -Do you object? -Not at all. – 有异议吗? – 没有
[10:54] Well,my client objects. 但我的当事人有异议
[10:55] tell your client the affair wasn’t very memorable. 告诉你的当事人 那段情我没啥印象了
[10:59] And if I had to rese myself from every case where I’d slept with one of the lawyers, 如果遇到和我有过关系的律师 我就要回避的话
[11:03] or both,I’d have to take up golf. 我干脆退休算了
[11:06] I’ll give you one hour to get yourself ready,then I’m bringing in the jury. 一小时准备 然后开始庭审
[11:13] Okay. 好的
[11:21] listen to me,denny,answer only what you’re asked,do not throw in little,uh, 问你什么 回答什么 一句也别多说
[11:25] comments or asides,and above all,do not,do not,do not offer your opinions. 千万不要说你自己的意见
[11:31] Will you relax,man? It’s me you’re talking to. 放松点 你是在跟我说话呢
[11:34] dear god. 天呐
[11:35] – Alan – Lorraine -Alan. -Lorraine.
[11:37] I was just leaving. 我这就走
[11:45] Lorraine lorraine.
[11:46] I was just,uh,thinking about you earlier. 我正想到你呢
[11:50] Really? Tell me. 真的? 说来听听
[11:54] Well. 恩
[11:58] you know how,uh,both of us seem to be so relationship averse? 你知道我们都不擅长长期的关系
[12:05] I was thinking. 我在想
[12:08] maybe you are,uh,right for a longer-term. 也许你是适合长期的…
[12:13] thing. 关系
[12:15] Funny. 真有趣
[12:16] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[12:19] Told me? 告诉我?
[12:20] That I’m a relationship. 谁告诉你我有男友了
[12:22] I was planning to tell you. 正打算告诉你的
[12:25] You’re in a relationship. 你有男友了
[12:27] Yeah,a really wonderful man. 对 他很棒
[12:31] I think you’d like him. 你会喜欢他的
[12:33] Oh,I’m s. 呃 我
[12:35] not sure. 我看不一定
[12:37] Anyway,I-I-I thought you’d be relieved. 无论如何 你应该松口气了
[12:39] We’ve decided to make it exclusive. 我俩已经决定做彼此的唯一
[12:41] So you won’t have to worry about me stalking you anymore. 你不用怕我再缠着你了
[12:47] terrific. 好极了
[12:56] ,We had just came out the deli. 当时我们刚从熟食店出来
[12:59] And B.J. Went back in because he forgot his soda on the counter. BJ忘了拿汽水 又回去拿
[13:03] I kept walking to the car. 我朝车子走过去
[13:05] B.J. Is your brother. BJ是你哥哥
[13:07] Yes. 对
[13:08] Then as I got to the car,this cop car comes screeching up, 我走到车子旁 警车的警铃就响了
[13:13] and two cops jump out,screaming. 跳出来两个警察 大吼
[13:16] And they had their guns pointed at B.J. 他俩用枪对着BJ
[13:19] Then what? 然后呢?
[13:21] They just shot him. 他们朝他开枪
[13:24] He shot him. 他开的枪
[13:27] He just kept shooting and shooting. 开了一枪又一枪
[13:32] It was like he unloaded the whole gun. 好像把枪里子弹都打完的
[13:40] I’m very sorry for your loss,terrence. 对你们家的不幸 我很遗憾 Terrence
[13:44] When the police arrived and leapt from the car, 警察从车子里跳出来的时候
[13:47] what did you do,if I may ask? 请问 你是怎么做的?
[13:49] I just hit the ground. 我趴在了地上
[13:52] And did you actually see your brother get shot, 你是确实看见你哥中枪呢
[13:54] or did you first hear the shots and then look up? 还是先听见枪声然后抬头看的?
[13:57] Both. 我都看见了
[13:58] I first heard the shots,and then I looked up and saw him getting shot. 先听到枪声 然后抬头看见他中枪
[14:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:15] once again,tightly constructed answers. 再说一次 回答一定要谨慎
[14:17] There’s no room for opinions,especially yours. 别提意见 尤其是你的意见
[14:19] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[14:20] Nothing’s wrong. 没怎么
[14:20] You’re being surly. I can hear it. 怎么这么粗暴 听得出来
[14:22] -I am not surly. -Yes,you are. – 没有 – 就是有
[14:23] -Whatever it is,I. -nothing’s wrong! – 肯定有问题 – 什么问题都没有
[14:25] That hurt my feelings. 伤我感情了
[14:29] she’s involved. 她谈恋爱了
[14:31] Who? 谁?
[14:32] Lorraine. She has a boyfriend. Lorraine 她有男友了
[14:34] I never liked her. 我从来就不喜欢她
[14:36] did she say who? 她说是谁了吗?
[14:37] No,and I don’t care. 没说 也不关我事
[14:39] Jerry jerry.
[14:40] Leigh Leigh.
[14:41] Hello. Welcome. 你好 欢迎你来
[14:43] I’m very unsettled. 我有点不安
[14:45] If you don’t want to date me anymore,please just be honest with me. 如果不想再跟我约会的话 请直说
[14:49] I’m 44 years old,I’ve heard every excuse there is. 我44岁了 什么藉口都听过了
[14:52] The last one said he got summoned for astronaut duty and had to rush off for the moon. 上一个说是应征当宇航员奔月去了
[14:56] I’m sick of dishonest,disingenuous men. 我烦透了骗人的男人
[14:59] And people wonder how I could end up with a utility box. 所以我才会喜欢工具箱的
[15:02] You dishonest man! 骗人的男人!
[15:03] hey,lady,I tried to let you down nicely,and you punish me for it. 女士 我想好好对你 你却反来骂我
[15:07] What,I should have opted for cruelty? 跟你在一起简直就是自虐
[15:09] What do yowant from me? 你要我怎么做?
[15:17] They even fight weird. 连吵架都这么怪异
[15:20] Come on,denny. Let’s go. 来 Denny 走吧
[15:23] We were responding to a call that a man matching the description of the suspect was seen going into the deli. 我们接报说 发现与嫌犯特征吻合的人进入熟食店
[15:28] When we arrived,we saw Mr. Owens and his brother emerging. 赶到后 我们看到Owens先生和他弟弟
[15:31] We identified ourselves as police officers, 向他们透露警察身份后
[15:33] drew our weapons and asked them to get on the ground. 我们拔出手枪 让他们趴在地上
[15:35] Then what? 然后呢?
[15:36] Well,I looked at terrence,the younger brother,over by the car. 我负责在车旁看着弟弟Terrence
[15:40] Then I heard the shots. 后来我听到枪声
[15:41] I looked back to see my partner firing at B.J. 回头一看 看到我拍档向BJ开枪
[15:43] -And yet,you didn’t shoot. -No. – 但你没有开枪 – 对
[15:46] In fact,you said to the,uh, 你当时
[15:48] field investigation division that you thought the shoot was reckless. 对现场调查组说你认为开枪行为是鲁莽的
[15:52] I thought it was a quick shoot. 我的意思是开枪非常快
[15:54] I never said it was racially motivated. 我从没说过那是源于种族歧视
[15:56] Officer payne,how long have you and the defendant been partners? Payne警官 你和被告搭档多久了?
[16:01] Three years. 三年
[16:03] -He’s your friend. -Yes. – 他是你的朋友 – 是的
[16:05] Ever have reason to think that he’s a racist? 你认为他是种族主义者吗?
[16:08] -No. – 不
[16:09] Really? You never complained about him? 是嘛 你从没抱怨过他?
[16:14] When we were first deployed together,I didn’t know him. 开始跟他搭档时 我还不了解他
[16:17] He made a few comments that upset me. 他说几句惹我生气的话
[16:19] Like he “only believed in busing for away games”? 他经常会开带种族色彩的玩笑 是吧?
[16:25] his sense of humor is sometimes misplaced. 他的幽默有时候用错地方
[16:28] But he’s not a racist. 但他不是种族主义者
[16:30] BJ B.J..
[16:31] The brother who was mistaken for the suspect. 被误当作嫌犯
[16:34] did he in fact look like that suspect? 他和嫌犯长得像吗?
[16:36] We only had a general description,but yes,he did match it. 只有大致的形象描述 他是符合的
[16:40] And that suspect was reported as being armed and dangerous. 而且报告称 嫌犯有武器 很危险 是吧
[16:45] Yes. 是的
[16:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:58] F-first of all,I apologize for embarrassing the law firm. 首先 我让律师行蒙羞 我道歉
[17:03] It’s not like me to lose my temper like that,and. 我一般是不会这样发脾气的
[17:07] I am very sorry. 对不起
[17:11] uh,second,uh. 第二
[17:15] I sued them. 我提起诉讼了
[17:16] – Youtube -Sued who? -Youtube. – 诉讼谁?
[17:19] It was wrong for them to humiliate me like that. 他们这样羞辱我是不对的
[17:22] I’ll represent myself but. 我将自辩
[17:23] you don’t really have a case. 案子不会成立
[17:24] What they did was wrong. 他们的做法是错误的
[17:26] I can’t let it go. I. 不能就这么算了
[17:28] clarence,certainly you’ve heard the saying,any man who represents himself has a drag queen for a client. Clarence 有一种说法 自辩的人都是喜欢男扮女装的人
[17:33] Wait,no. That’s not the saying. 哦 好像没这种说法
[17:35] Clarence Clarence!
[17:42] let me represent you. 我帮你打吧
[17:44] I agree,what they did was wrong. I’ll help you. 他们的做法是不对的 我来帮你
[17:48] You don’t have to do that. 你不必要这样的
[17:50] I want to,and,son,I’m very good. 我自己愿意的 而且 我很厉害的
[18:08] all rise. 全体起立
[18:10] This court is now in session. The honorable judge brown presiding. 现在开庭 由尊敬的Brown法官主持庭审
[18:14] Be seated. 请坐
[18:22] All right. 好的
[18:23] Before we begin,some of you may or may not have noticed that I’m wearing protective heaear. 开始之前 你们可能也留意到了 我带了头盔
[18:31] I sustained a small wound while gardening. 我在种花的时候 受了点小伤
[18:34] My doctor advised that I take conservative precautions until the stitches are removed. 医生建议在拆线之前采取保护性措施
[18:38] Please pay it no attention. 请不必在意
[18:41] your honor,I think we can make this quick. 法官大人 应该尽快解决此案
[18:43] Mr. Bell is alleging defamation of character. Bell先生要告我们人格诽谤
[18:46] The footage depicts what actually happened,and truth is a complete defense to defamation. 录影片段描绘的是真实发生的事情 这一点完全否定了诽谤的存在
[18:49] This is silly. 太可笑了
[18:50] We’re also suing under right to publicity. 我们同时也对发布权提出诉讼
[18:52] The plaintiff is not a celebrity. We get no value trading his name. 原告不是名人 我们的做法并未盈利
[18:55] You get value trading on footage depicting him. 你们通过对他录影而盈利
[18:58] I direct you to massachusetts law,chapter 214,section 3a. 请参看马萨诸塞州法 214章第三条A款
[19:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:08] I’m finding it very difficult to get past the helmet. 我没法无视您的头盔
[19:11] I am a superior court jurist, 我是高等法院法官
[19:13] and I expect to be treated with the respect that goes with this robe. 应该得到与法袍相称的尊重
[19:17] I do not sit up here for your amusement. 我坐在这里不是让你们消遣的
[19:20] Even so. 即便如此
[19:23] judge,the v-video was aired without a context,so it does not represent the truth. 法官大人 视频的发布没有文字相佐 因此不能清楚表达真相
[19:30] I’d like to hear exactly how he’s been defamed. 我想听听原告是如何被诽谤的
[19:32] You can read how in the complaint. 你在诉状中可以看到
[19:34] It is a fair request. 要求不过分
[19:36] Mr. Bell. Bell先生
[19:38] you will take the stand after lunch. 下午你上庭作证
[19:46] The helmet threw me. 头盔让我难受死了
[19:51] And you just thought you had the right to fire her ’cause she was fat? 你觉得你有权因为她胖而解雇她?
[19:54] And still is. 现在也是这么觉得
[19:56] I thought I had the right to fire people who jeopardize my health. 影响我健康的人 我有权解雇她
[19:59] How does her weight jeopardize your health? 她的体重怎么就影响你的健康呢?
[20:02] According to studies at harvard. you’ve heard of harvard? 根据哈佛大学的研究 你听说过哈佛吧?
[20:05] Obesity can spread like a contagious disease. 肥胖会像传染病一样传播
[20:08] That’s not my opinion. That’s harvard’S. 不是我说的 哈佛说的
[20:10] But I wasn’t too fat for you to hit on? 我这么胖 你都会来挑逗我?
[20:12] Oh,no. ‘Cause I like chubby sex. But I never asked you to dinner. 不是 因为我喜欢和丰满的人做爱 但我从没找你吃过饭哦
[20:15] Did you hear that? 我没听错吧?
[20:16] I only heard ca-ching,ca-ching. 我只听到钱叮咚 叮咚 掉进口袋的声音
[20:18] – Denny -I have nothing against the chinese. -Denny. – 怎么尽会说这句
[20:20] so are you firing all thheavy people crane,poole & schmidt? 你要解雇所有体重超标的员工吗?
[20:24] Well,I had to start someplace. I started with her. 我总得找个地方下手 就从她开始
[20:26] Ca-ching. 叮咚
[20:27] And let’s just suppose,say,my client did agree to have sex with you. 假设我当事人愿意和你上床
[20:30] too late. I’ve moved on. 太晚了 我现在没兴趣了
[20:31] Would you have fired her had she not rejected you? 如果她没拒绝你 你还会解雇她吗?
[20:34] I fired her because according to the harvard studies, 我解雇她是因为哈佛大学的研究报告说
[20:37] the social influence of fat people can be just as damaging as genetics. 肥胖人群的社交影响 可以像遗传基因一样危险
[20:42] I tried to explain that to your client,but her ears were too stuffed with twinkies. 我尝试向你的当事人解释 可她就是听不进去
[20:45] on their way in or out,I-I couldn’t be sure. 不知道她在想什么
[20:47] Ca-ching. 叮咚
[20:50] What? 干嘛?
[20:53] It’s called functional magnetic resonance imaging. 它叫功能性核磁共振
[20:56] What does it do? 它的作用是?
[20:58] Well,in basic terms,it’s a tool that allows us to visualize brain function by showing changes in blood flow and other metabolic processes. 它是一个能把大脑活动视觉化的工具
[21:06] You can tell what someone is thinking? 通过它能知道人们在想什么?
[21:08] We can tell how someone is feeling, 我们可以知道某人的感受
[21:10] and we can specifically identify responses associated with sociopathic tendencies. 并根据结果明确识别出反社会倾向
[21:15] Here,we determined the defendant was racist. 据此 我们认为被告是种族主义者
[21:18] You can really measure this with accuracy? 你能确认它的精确性吗?
[21:20] Extreme accuracy. 十分精确
[21:22] In this case,we showed Mr. Bass pictures of people from various races, 在此案中 我们向Bass先生 展示了不同人种的照片
[21:25] and then we measured the response in the part of his brain that controls fear. 然后测得大脑控制恐惧的那个区域反应
[21:29] It’s called the amygdala. 也就是脑杏仁体
[21:31] And what did it reveal? 结果是什么?
[21:33] Officer bass perceives blacmen as threatening. Bass警官感到黑人是种威胁
[21:37] Possible he would be more trigger-happy with a black man? 是否说 他对黑人扣动扳机会更有快感?
[21:41] Absolutely. 绝对如此
[21:43] How long have these tests been used to read people’s minds? 这些能获取人类思维的测试 已经被使用多久了?
[21:47] They read responses,not minds,but the answer is a long time. 获取大脑反应 不是思维 不过回答是 很久了
[21:51] And here,they told you jeffrey bass fears black men more than white. 此案中 它们告诉你Jeffrey Bass 对黑人的恐惧要大于白人
[21:55] Unquestionably. 毫无疑问
[21:56] Are you familiar with shooter bias tests,professor? 教授 你熟悉射手偏见测试吗?
[22:00] They’re video games with white characters and black characters, 这是种电视游戏 里面有白人角色 也有黑人角色
[22:04] and the characters reach for either guns or cell phones, 每个角色手里都会拿一把枪 或者一部手机
[22:07] and you’re supposed to only shoot the ones with guns. 你的任务就是射击手里拿枪的角色
[22:10] And do these tests reveal that white officers more readily fire on blacks than black police officers? 那么测试结果是否证明白人警官 要比黑人警官更容易向黑人开火?
[22:16] No. 不
[22:17] Shooter bias tests have generally concluded that, 射击偏见测试大致给出这样一个结论
[22:20] in this country,everyone shoots black people faster. 在美国 每个人向黑人开枪的速度都快些
[22:28] focus on the images. This should only take about a minute. 注意看图片 马上就好了
[22:31] Okay. 好
[22:39] why are we doing this? 为什么做这个?
[22:41] if our scan gets different results,then we can impeach the validity of theirs. 如果我们得到不同的扫描结果 那就可以否定他们结果的有效性
[22:47] -and he’s seeing what we’re seeing? -yes. – 他和我们看到的一样吗? – 是的
[23:01] I don’t ink our scan is getting different results. 我们的扫描结果与他们的相同
[23:13] You can kiss my ass. 来亲我的屁股
[23:15] That’s what you can do. Well,you’re a weirdo. 这个你最拿手了 你个怪物
[23:16] Take a look at this here. Oh,his image,Mr. Minister. 来 看这里 哦 看到上帝了吗?
[23:19] Kiss that right there! His image! 对 就是那里 快亲
[23:21] Take a good kiss of that,Mr. Minister! 好好的亲亲 牧师!
[23:25] Outrageous. 太无耻了
[23:28] Mr. Bell,the footage fairly and accurately depicts what happened,doesn’t it? Bell先生 这段录象清楚 准确的 记录了所发生的事情吗?
[23:32] Yes,but it doesn’t tell the whole story. 是 但并不完整
[23:35] -Have you gone out in public dressed as a woman before? -Yes. – 你也曾打扮成女性出现在公共场所? – 是的
[23:37] -In fact,you once joined an all-girls gym,isn’t that correct? -Yes. – 你是否加入过全女性会员的健身馆? – 是的
[23:40] You recently signed up for a singing contest in drag. You’ve gone to work in drag. 你最近打扮成女性参加了一次歌唱比赛 并且在工作场所也男扮女装
[23:43] But that moment,without a context,makes me look like. 但是你不说清楚背景情况 让我看上去像
[23:48] you’re a lawyer. 你是律师
[23:50] I am. 是的
[23:50] -Are you familiar with section 230 of the communications decency act? -Yes,but. – 你熟悉传播净化法案第230条吗? – 是的 不过
[23:54] which expressly protects online services from defamation liability 该条款明确保护网络服务商 不对个人上传的作品
[23:57] arising from material posted on their sites by individuals? 承担相关的诽谤法律责任
[24:00] your honor,this was an extremely embarrassing event, 法官阁下 这样令人尴尬的事件
[24:03] aired worldwide on a web site,absent the context that occasioned it. 竟被去掉事情起因后 上传到网上供全球网民观看
[24:08] The. the footage depicts what happened. 这段录象只是描述了所发生的事
[24:11] So where’s the damage? 造成什么伤害了?
[24:13] Your honor,think of it. 法官阁下 请想一下
[24:16] we’ve all had a meltdown or two,a-a mortifying episode of some sort. 我们每个人都会有些不愉快的经历
[24:21] Typically we’re allowed to live those moments down. 我们可以让那些经历被慢慢的淡忘
[24:23] But now thanks to the internet,we can’T. 不过现在有了互连网 一切都变了
[24:27] Suppose I taped you as justice bubblehead. 设想 我把阁下带着头盔的形象录下来
[24:31] put that thing down. 把那东西放下去
[24:32] -How would you like to be defined. -put it down this instant! – 你想人们会怎么议论你? – 马上给我放下去
[24:37] My point is,life’s little embarrassing moments are now having far-reaching and more devastating consequences. 我想说的是 现在生活中的尴尬时刻 将会具有更深远及破坏性的结果
[24:46] If the day has come that we are going to be publicly and globally shamed by our foolish missteps,then the laws of defamation should keep pace. 如果今天我们会因为自己无意之失而遭到 公开羞辱 那么相关法律就应当跟上步伐
[24:55] Certainly when these tort laws were drafted,the legislators never contemplated. 在起草这些民事诉讼法时 立法机构显然没有考虑到
[25:01] YouTube youtube.
[25:16] I repeated my command to freeze. 我再次命令他站住
[25:18] This time he did,but then he started to raise his hand,and in it was a metal object. 这次他停下了 不过他把手抬了起来 手里还握着个金属物体
[25:25] I thought it was a gun,and I just reacted. 我以为那是把枪 于是我就开枪了
[25:27] You know now he was probably raising his hands in surrender. 你现在知道他或许只是想举手投降
[25:31] Yes. 是的
[25:33] But at the timE. 不过当时
[25:35] I ought it was a gun. 我认为那是把枪
[25:37] Do you work in a pretty tough neighborhood,Mr. Bass? Bass先生 你管辖的地区是否很混乱
[25:40] Yes,it’s a gang neighborhood. 是的 那里帮派活动猖獗
[25:41] And have you ever been shot at before? 你以前是否被枪击中过?
[25:44] Three times. 三次
[25:45] Have you ever shot anybody,besides B.J.Owens? 除了BJ Owens 你有没有对别人开过枪?
[25:50] Twic hmm. 两次
[25:52] What color were they? 他们的肤色是?
[25:55] I patrol a predominately black area. 我负责的是一片黑人社区
[25:57] So the two you previously shot were black? 所以之前被你打伤的是两名黑人?
[26:01] Yes. 是的
[26:02] And according to internal affairs’ reports,one of the suspects was also unarmed. 根据警方内务部的调查报告 其中一名嫌疑犯也是手无寸铁的
[26:06] I was cleared of any wrongdoing. 我的行为被证明是无过错的
[26:08] It was an innocent mistake. 那只是次意外
[26:09] Another mistake? Well,have you ever mistakenly shot a white person? 又一次意外? 那请问你是否错射过白人?
[26:13] -Objection. -SustaineD. – 反对 – 反对有效
[26:16] According to the F.M.R.I.,You feel more threatened by black people. 根据功能性核磁共振的检查结果 你感到黑人更具威胁
[26:21] Why do you think that is? 你认为是什么原因呢?
[26:24] Look,if that test is accurate, 如果那测试精确的话
[26:28] it could be because statistically, blacks commit more violent crimes. 可能是因为统计数据表明 大部分暴力犯罪的罪犯是黑人
[26:32] it could be because I been shot at three times by black suspects. 也可能是因为我曾经三次被黑人 嫌疑犯开枪击中
[26:36] Or maybe you just dislike black people. 又或者只是你讨厌黑人
[26:38] No,I do not. 不 我不讨厌黑人
[26:39] I’m not a racist. 我不是种族主义者
[26:40] But you shot him eight times. 但是你对他开了八枪
[26:42] -Mrs.Owens. -you just shot him till he was dead. – Owens太太 – 直到把他打死为止
[26:44] -You kept shooting and shooting and shooting! -Mrs.Owens,I will have you. – 你不停的开枪 不停的开枪! – Owens太太 我要将你
[26:46] -you murdered my baby! -mom,calm down. – 你谋杀了我的孩子! – 妈妈 冷静
[26:47] -You murderer! -mrs.Owens, – 你这个杀人犯 – Owens太太
[26:49] any more such outbursts,and you will be removed from this courtroom. 你再大声喧哗 我就只能请你离开法庭
[27:01] just let me do all the talking,denny,every word. 全都由我来说 Denny你一句也别说
[27:03] Do not even move your lips without checking with me first. 没我的同意 你连嘴唇都别动一下
[27:06] all rise. 起立
[27:15] You can’t be serious. 这不是在开玩笑吧
[27:16] Judas priest,she’s the size of an elephant. 天哪 她像一头大象
[27:23] be seated. 请座
[27:28] okay,I’ll hear from the petitioner. 请控方发言
[27:30] No,before we get to that,your honor,uh,alan shore representing denny crane. 慢 在开始前 法官阁下 我Alan Shore 代表我当事人Denny Crane
[27:36] I-I have a-a motion. 我有一项动议
[27:38] Let’s hear it. 说吧
[27:42] uh,your honor,uh,perhaps you are not the right jurist to be objective on this one. 法官阁下 或许您无法对此案保持客观公正
[27:49] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[27:53] his tongue is tied for two reasons,judge. 法官阁下 他的舌头不听使唤 是因为两个原因
[27:56] First,it’s puffy. 第一 他的舌头肿了
[27:58] And second,it’s a challenge for him to spin this. 第二 因为这个案子他没有把握
[28:02] Denny crane fired nancy wilding because she was fat. Denny Crane因为她胖而解雇了她
[28:07] It is bigotry in its purest,most evil form. 这种行为极端低下无耻
[28:11] Fat people in this country are subject to prejudice,emotional abuse and ridicule. 社会上 胖人经常受到歧视 伤害 嘲笑
[28:16] It starts on the playground,and it never stops. 自始至终 从未停止
[28:20] This woman didn’t get asked to her high school prom. 高中时 没人请她去学校舞会
[28:22] Waiters and waitresses ignore her. 餐馆服务员忽略她
[28:25] She’s been denied housing,insurance. 安家 买保险 都受到拒绝
[28:28] Airlines want to charge her double. 航空公司恨不得让她买双份票
[28:30] But nancy wilding didn’t sit in a corner and feel sorry for herself. 但她没有自暴自弃
[28:34] She said,”hey,I’m gonna use my brain. 她对自己说 我要凭头脑出人头地
[28:37] I’m gonna study. 我要学习
[28:38] I’m gonna go to law school. 上法学院
[28:39] ” And she did. 她这样做了
[28:41] And she graduated near the top of her class,she passed the bar, 她以优异成绩毕业 取得律师资格
[28:44] she performed ably and successfully as a wyer,and where did it all get her? 做了一名出色的律师 但结果呢?
[28:50] Fired for being fat. 因为胖而被解雇
[28:52] Somebody somewhere has finally got to say enough. 一定要有人为她主持公道
[28:57] Nancy wilding is hoping that person is you. 原告希望您来主持公道
[29:04] I’ll take it under advisement. 我会加以考虑的
[29:06] Uh,wait,wait. You didn’t hear from me. 等一下 您还没听我说哪
[29:08] I’ll take it under advisement. I’ll hear you before I read my ruling. 我将加以考虑 宣读裁判前 我会给你机会说的
[29:12] Judge,I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to work. 法官大人 程序恐怕不是这样的
[29:15] Whatever. 管他呢
[29:27] -this is not going well,alan. -You think? – 情况不妙 Alan – 你以为?
[29:29] She won’t even hear our side. 她都不肯定我们说
[29:31] Hopefully she will before. 希望她会
[29:36] excuse me,denny. 不好意思 Denny
[29:45] – Jerry? – Alan -Jerry? -Alan.
[29:49] What are you doing? 干嘛呢?
[29:50] I’m standing with my head up against a wall. 头顶着墙站着
[29:53] Yes. 嗯
[29:57] Why? 干嘛这样?
[29:58] I had a little row with leigh. 我和Leigh吵架了
[30:00] I saw that. 我看到了
[30:02] Much of the office did. 律师行的人基本都听到了
[30:05] I think I was mean to her. 我对她太刻薄了
[30:07] Was I mean to her? 是吧?
[30:08] Well,from my vantage point,you were very mean. 说说风凉话 你很刻薄
[30:11] She was feeling hurt,extremely vulnerable. 她受到了伤害 完全没有防备
[30:14] She lashed out in pain,at which point you whipped out the wooden cigarette and thrashed her with it. 她说了你几句 你就拿出木头雪茄将她燃成灰烬
[30:18] I just felt everyone staring at us and. 我只知道大家都看我俩的笑话
[30:22] have you called her to apologize? 打电话道过歉了吗?
[30:24] Tried,but. 打了 但是
[30:28] she’s dating my clock radio,just to get back at me. 她找上了我的收音机 为了报复我
[30:32] Uh,I beg your pardon. 你说什么
[30:33] She has a crush on my clock radio. 她对我的收音机有兴趣
[30:35] I let her borrow it after the utility box was killed, 工具箱被谋杀后 我把收音机借给了她
[30:38] and when I called to apologize,the two of them were headed out to a movie. 我打电话道歉时 他俩正打算去看电影
[30:44] I’m not quite sure how to respond to that, 我也不知道说什么是好了
[30:47] other than to say,you’ve had two wonderful dates with this woman. 你俩也算是有了两次不错的约会
[30:52] Uh,you’re at the precipice of kissing. 你差点就能接吻
[30:55] And it just seems. 这看起来
[30:57] wrong for her now to be dating your clock radio. 她和收音机约会是错的
[31:04] Policemen do tough work,dangerous work in cities across this country 警察们在全国做着危险的工作
[31:09] that seem to only grow more and more dangerous. 而且 似乎危险越来越多
[31:12] That is a reality. 这就是事实
[31:16] But here is another reality. 另一个事实
[31:18] african-americans have been targeted disproportionately in both arrests and excessive force. 非裔美国人已经不成比例成为 逮捕与过度武力的目标
[31:26] Blacks comprise 13% of our population,yet 44% of our prison population. 全国人口13%是黑人 监狱里面却高达44%
[31:34] And how many times do you have to turn on the news and see that yet another innocent, 你在新闻里听到
[31:37] unarmed black man has been shot dead by the police before we say enough? 手无寸铁的清白黑人被击毙 悲剧还要重复多少次?
[31:43] Eight times,he shot him. 八枪 他朝他开了八枪
[31:46] Even his partner,who is also his friend,called the shooting “reckless. 就算他的搭档 管这叫做鲁莽
[31:52] ” Was it an honest mistake? 这真的是无心之失吗?
[31:54] Yeah,sure,like the last time he mistakenly shot an unarmed black man. 是啊 就像他最后一次错误的朝黑人开枪
[31:59] How many mistakes. 有多少失误
[32:02] can we allow him? 我们能让他犯?
[32:04] Do we keep tolerating these executions or not? 我们还能继续容忍这样的处决吗?
[32:10] The victim matched the description of the armed suspect. 受害者符合警方描述的嫌疑人
[32:14] He raised his hand with something metallic in it. 他举起的手里有金属光泽
[32:17] It looked like a gun. My client reacted. 就像一把枪 我的委托人反应了
[32:20] The district attorney did not offer even one witness to dispute that. 地区检察官没有提供一个证人来反对
[32:26] Instead,he gave you a brain scan. 反之 他却给了你们大脑扫描图
[32:30] The police can now take our blood,our hair,our D.N.A. 警方可以采集血液 头发 DNA
[32:34] They can make us give handwriting samples,voice patterns. 可以取证笔迹样本 声音波纹
[32:38] They can cck our computers to see what interests us,our gpses to see where we’ve been. 可以检查电脑有什么线索 可以调查GPS看我们去了哪
[32:43] And today,they’re introducing scans to show our feelings. 但今天 他们用一纸扫描判断感受
[32:49] Where does it stop? 何时才能适可而止?
[32:51] And let’s assume these M.R.I.S really can show that my client feared black people more than whites. 就算核磁共振能证明我的委托人 比起白人来更恐惧黑人
[32:57] So what? 那又怎么样?
[32:59] The law has to distinguish between thought and deed. 法律上对思想与行动有严格的界限
[33:04] The supreme court is doing away with warrants. 最高法院同意不需搜查令 就可以调查信息
[33:08] Our administration eavesdrops on all of us. 我们的政府在窃听我们
[33:11] Are we really going to allow this government to unleash the thought police? 我们真的允许政府窥探我们的感情吗?
[33:16] Are we that scared? 我们那么恐惧吗?
[33:22] We must be. 是的
[33:24] Because today,the prosecution is trying to convict a man of murder with nothing more than an M.R.I. 因为今天 控方仅仅凭借 一纸大脑扫描 来起诉二级谋杀
[33:34] God help us. 上帝 帮帮我们
[34:08] it can’t even keep proper time. 它都不能正确计时
[34:10] You even have a dishonest clock. 连你的收音机都是不诚实的
[34:12] hey,I’d really love to chat,but I’m running late for the moon. 我倒是想好好叙旧 不过月球的飞机快晚点了
[34:17] I’m sorry,leigh. 我很抱歉 Leigh
[34:19] I didn’t mean what I said before. 我之前不是那个意思
[34:21] I’d love to keep seeing you. 我真的很想和你约会
[34:23] Just not in this lifetime. 不是这辈子而已
[34:26] I’m too odd,jerry. I get it. 我是个怪人 Jerry 我知道
[34:27] You’re not too odd. 你一点都不怪
[34:29] It’s. the reason. 是因为
[34:30] it’s just,our two dates went so well,I. 我们之前的两次约会 很棒
[34:35] was afraid of the third date. 所以我担心第三次
[34:39] Why? 为什么?
[34:40] Because I was worried I’d be expected. 因为我担心我需要…
[34:44] to kiss you. 去亲你
[34:45] Which I’d like to do,but it’s all so terrifying,your being a real person and all. 我很想 但是这太恐怖了 因为你是一个真人
[34:57] There. 好了
[34:58] Can we move on? 我们能向前看了吗?
[35:00] it went by so fast. 那也太快了
[35:04] jerry,I’m just as scared. Jerry 我和你一样害怕
[35:08] Forget about kissing. 别说接吻了
[35:10] Have y thought about how hard it will be for the two of us to hug? 你有没有想过我们拥抱都很难
[35:18] All right. 好了
[35:21] All right. 好了
[35:23] First off,I will have no comment about my modified headgear. 首先 对我的头部装饰品不要有任何评价
[35:31] Truth is always a complete defense against defamation. 真相在诽谤面前总是处于下风
[35:35] Well,that’s the law. 法律就是如此
[35:37] But I am minul that 30-second video blogs. without the proper context. 30秒的视频 没有适当的背景
[35:41] do not always capture the truth. 并不总能揭示真相
[35:44] I’m also mindful that we live in a video world now,where every tom, 我也意识到 我们生活在一个视频社会
[35:48] dick and harry with a cell phone is a de facto cameraman and via the internet,a-a distributor. 张三李四拿着手机拍摄短片 发布到互联网
[35:55] Maybe the current tort laws do need adjusting. 也许民法需要调整
[35:59] But right now,as they are written,they offer no remedy to those who may be humiliated by this. 而眼下的法律 无法给与受羞辱人保护
[36:09] The case is therefore dismissed. 本案因此撤销
[36:13] As a footnote,if anybody in this room did take footage,moving or still, 补充一点 如果有人在这屋子里拍摄 我的头盔的照片或视频
[36:21] of me in my headgear,you are hereby enjoined from posting it anywhere. 欢迎你们上传到网站上
[36:30] We are adjourned. 退庭
[36:39] I’m okay. 我没事
[36:47] sorry,clarence. We tried. 抱歉 Clarence 我们尽力了
[36:49] Yes,thank you. 是的 谢谢
[36:51] I think the best advice for all of us to remember is if you’re out in public, assume the cameras are watching. 我想得到的最好教训就是 在公共场合 假设有摄像头
[37:05] Okay,then,I’m told we have a unanimous verdict. 有一致结果了
[37:08] The defense will please rise. 被告请起立
[37:11] Madam foreperson,what say you? 首席陪审员 判决是?
[37:14] “in the matter “of the commonwealth vs. Jeffrey bass “on the charge of murder in the second degree, 马萨诸塞州指控 Jeffrey Bass二级谋杀案中
[37:20] we find the defendant jeffrey bass not guilty. 我们裁决被告Jeffrey Bass 无罪
[37:24] ” no. 不
[37:25] ladies and gentlemen of the jury,thank you for your service. You’re dismissed. 陪审团各位 感谢你们的服务 你们可以退庭了
[37:29] We’re adjourned. 退庭
[37:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:33] Thank you so much. 非常感谢你
[37:35] Get a job without a gun,Mr. Bass. 找个不带枪的工作吧 Bass先生
[37:43] All right,I’ve made my ruling. 好了 我下了判决
[37:44] What? No. 什么?不
[37:46] You said you’d hear from me. 你说你要听我说的
[37:47] Yeah,I could predict what you’d say. 不听我都知道你要说什么
[37:49] Well,I’d like to say it just the same,your honor. 我也一样 法官大人
[37:51] Whatever. 无所谓
[37:53] your honor,uh,what denny crane did and said here was offensive. 法官大人 Denny Crane的 所作所为是令人反感的
[37:58] It was cruel. 是残忍的
[38:00] I’d go so far as to say indecent. 是有失分寸的
[38:03] But every plaintiff has a duty to mitigate damages, 但每位原告都有减轻伤害的责任
[38:07] and this woman was offered her job back within an hour. 我们曾在一小时之内提出复职
[38:10] That couldn’t make her whole from the pain. 那也补偿不了她受的伤
[38:12] May I finish? 我能说完吗?
[38:14] -I hereby rule that. -no! – 判决如下… – 慢点
[38:16] Your honor,I agree w-with m-many of the things ms. Path said. 法官大人 我同意很多Path小姐的话
[38:21] Fat people are discriminated against,unfairly and pervasively. 胖人受到歧视 待遇不公是普遍现象
[38:24] It is unforgivable to judge somebody on physical appearance alone,especially in the workplace. 凭身体外貌判断人是不可饶恕的 尤其是在工作地方
[38:29] But what my client did here was not altogether wrong. 我的委托人并不是完全错了
[38:36] In fact,more employers should draw a harder line on obesity. 实际上 更多的雇主应该在 肥胖症上制定强硬政策
[38:43] Oh,really? 真的?
[38:44] Yes,because it doesn’t just go to looks. 因为这不仅仅是视觉上的
[38:46] -This goes to a serious health issue. -a serious health issue. – 这是很严肃的健康问题 – 严肃的健康问题
[38:50] And frankly,it’s inexcusable. 坦白说 这是不可原谅的
[38:52] 65% of american adults are obese. 65%的美国人是肥胖的
[38:56] It’s one of the leading causes of death in this country. 这是死亡率最高的病症
[38:58] The health care costs run about $117 billion a year. 医疗费用达到了1170亿/年
[39:03] And we just keep eating and eating and eating. 我们就是不停的吃 吃 吃
[39:05] Look at me. Look at. 看看我 看看
[39:08] Denny denny.
[39:09] The fast food companies keep proliferating. 快餐公司不断增殖
[39:12] Portion sizes keep getting bigger and bigger. 规模不断扩大
[39:14] candy bars and soft drinks. 糖果 汽水
[39:16] and we keep getting fatter and fatter and fatter as if it’s not killing us,and it is. 我们不断的在增肥 增肥 增肥 如果这要不了我们的命 有什么能的
[39:21] And given this new study at harvard,maybe what denny did,uh,wasn’t altogether out of line. 根据哈佛的新研究表明 Denny所做 也许并不是全错
[39:28] Simply having fat friends can triple your risk of becing obese. 拥有肥胖的朋友也许会 使自身肥胖的风险剧增
[39:32] If this is true,judge,if obesity is contagious through social networking, 如果这是真的 肥胖能通过社交途径传播
[39:36] then maybe all employers have a duty to their employees to weed out the heifers. 也许雇主有责任去除雇员的风险
[39:41] And maybe it’s about time,uh,to put aside our inflated sense 也许是时候 放下政治偏见
[39:46] of political correctness and practice a little tough love with our friends and family. 而向我们的家人朋友施以强硬手法
[39:50] Say to a loved one,”you’re fat. 带着爱意说 你很胖
[39:53] ” Tell a friend,”you look like a hippo on the verge of a heart attack. 告诉朋友 你看起来就像河马犯了心脏病
[39:57] ” Shock em into going on diets,not just to save themselves, 让他们震惊 要救的不止他们自己
[40:00] but possibly their friends and coworkers. 还有他们的朋友和同事
[40:02] That’s all denny crane was trying to say. 那就是Denny Crane所想表达的
[40:04] And perhaps he should be applauded for it. 也许他该得点掌声
[40:17] You done? 你说完了?
[40:18] Yes,your honor,it appears I’m quite done. 是的 法官大人 我说完了
[40:22] case dismissed. adjourned. 案件撤销 退庭
[40:28] we won? 我们赢了?
[40:31] we won. 我们赢了
[40:45] I still can’t believe she ruled in our favor. 我还是不敢相信她判决我们获胜
[40:48] Because you judged her by her appearance,that’s why. 因为你评论她的外表
[40:50] So did you. 你也一样
[40:53] maybe a little. 可能一点点
[40:56] You know,denny,since I’ve been your friend,I’ve gotten heavier. Denny 自从成为你的朋友 我的体重有点增加了
[41:01] You’re blaming me? 你怪我?
[41:03] Well,that study. 研究表明
[41:05] since I’ve met you,I’ve gotten bigger. 自从遇见了你 我体型更庞大了
[41:07] You’re the feed bag. 你就是饲料袋
[41:08] Me? 我?
[41:09] You’re the influence. 你影响我的
[41:10] Oh,come on. 拜托
[41:12] I don’t believe that study anyway. 我反正不相信那研究
[41:14] You don’t? 你不相信?
[41:16] Think about it. 想想吧
[41:17] Of course fat people have fat friends. 胖人肯定有胖友
[41:19] Thin people don’t want to hang around with them. They’re too fat. 瘦人又不会和胖人玩 太胖了
[41:23] What? 什么?
[41:26] You doing okay? 你还好吧?
[41:29] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[41:30] Of course you do. 你当然知道
[41:32] Here’s my philosophy on women,alan. 这是我的女人哲学
[41:34] Oh,god. 老天啊
[41:34] It’s better to want something you don’t have than have something you don’t want. 可望不可求的比可求不可望的要好
[41:39] Now when it comes to you and lorraine. 这适用于到你和Lorraine
[41:42] I can’t have her. 我得不到她
[41:43] Exactly. 正解
[41:51] Please don’t reduce sleepover tonight? 去我家过夜?
[41:53] No popcorn. 不吃爆米花
[41:54] Oh,come on. 拜托
[41:55] See? Bad influence. 看见没 坏影响
[41:57] Well,how can you watch a movie without popcorn? 看电影怎么可能不吃爆米花
[41:59] Did you not listen to my closing,denny? 我的结案陈词你是不是一点也没听?
[42:00] I never listen. 我从不听
[42:02] -Was it good? -It was good. – 很精彩吗? – 很精彩
[42:04] -So stop sulkG. -I’m not sulking. – 别生气了 – 我没生气
[42:07] Well. don’t even come over if you’re gonna be like that. 你要这样就别来了
[42:12] Maybe I won’t then. 不去就不去
[42:13] -Fine. – 好 – 好 -Fine.
[42:17] 9:00? 9点?
[42:19] No red vines. 不吃糖果
[42:21] 波士顿法律
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme