时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Boston legal | 《波士顿法律》前集回顾 |
[00:00] | – Sally? / Brad. – Sally. – Sally. | – Sally? / Brad. |
[00:02] | How you doing, old man? | 老朋友,最近可好? |
[00:03] | Joanna, I have a matter of great urgency. | Joanna, 我有件非常紧急的事情. |
[00:06] | How about we measure you for some trousers? | 我们要不来量量裤子? |
[00:08] | Getting measured for pants… | 量量裤子… |
[00:09] | That some kind of fetish? | 那是种什么恋物癖吗? |
[00:11] | Judge Marcia Hooper was found murdered last night. | Marcia Hooper法官 昨晚上发现被谋杀. |
[00:13] | We were having an affair. | 我们有段地下情. |
[00:14] | – What’s going on? – The police just arrested Scott Little. | – 怎么了? – 警察逮捕了Scott Little. |
[00:16] | – Who were the other suspects? – He was the only viable one. | – 其他的犯罪嫌疑人呢? – 他是唯一有作案机会的一位. |
[00:17] | He was the only one you considered at all. | 他是你们唯一考虑的一位罢了. |
[00:20] | – Maybe I should do it. – You mean kill judge Hooper? | – 也许我该这么做. – 你是说 杀了Hooper法官? |
[00:22] | You gave the tape to the police the afternoon of her death? | 你在她死的那天下午 把带子给了警方? |
[00:25] | Well, I gave it to her husband. | 恩,我把它给了她丈夫. |
[00:26] | I gotta ask you this question, judge. | 我得问你这个问题,法官. |
[00:28] | Did you kill your wife? | 是你杀了你妻子吗? |
[00:29] | He made her get that restraining order against me. | 他逼迫她对我 申请了禁行令. |
[00:31] | Well, you are a peeping Tom. | 恩,你是个偷窥癖嘛. |
[00:33] | Clearly she made you angry. | 显然她让你很愤怒. |
[00:34] | – She was drawn to me! – You kill her, Lincoln? | – 她当时迷恋着我! – 你杀了她吗, Lincoln? |
[00:36] | Scott Little’s father is on the prosecution’s witness list. | Scott Little的父亲 在检方的证人名单上. |
[00:39] | He was gratifying himself, and I noticed on the bed… | 他在自慰 而在他床上的… |
[00:43] | – a picture. – A picture of? | – 是一张照片. – 是张什么照片? |
[00:45] | A naked woman. It was his mother. | 是个裸的女人. 是他的母亲. |
[00:47] | Scott was sexually attracted to his mother. | Scott对他妈妈 有生理上的迷恋. |
[00:50] | And when I saw the picture of the victim, | 而当我看到受害者的图片时, |
[00:52] | how much she looked like Barbara, | 她和Barbara是如此的相似, |
[00:53] | I realized that Scott was probably carrying on the love affair | 我觉得Scott可能有这段 荒谬的爱恋 |
[00:57] | he’d always wanted to have with his mother. | 是因为他对母亲的迷恋转到了 她的身上. |
[01:01] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com (http://club.nate.com/tsm) | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 磊阜力累 – NSC 磊阜评 |
[01:29] | I’m not in love with you. | 我并不爱你. |
[01:33] | How did you get a naked picture of me, Scott? | Scott,你是怎么有我的裸照的? |
[01:37] | You were sunbathing once by the pool. | 你有次在游泳池晒太阳. |
[01:40] | You didn’t know I was home. | 你不知道我回家了. |
[01:42] | And I photographed you. | 然后我拍了照. |
[01:51] | – What happens now? | – 现在又怎么办? – 现在又怎么办? – What happens now? |
[01:53] | You fill out your change-of-address forms! | 你可是自己选择做无罪辩解的! |
[01:55] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她! |
[01:56] | Oh, gee, there’s some rage. | 哦,看哪,你这么容易愤怒的. |
[01:57] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴! |
[02:09] | I am not making this up, folks. | 伙计们,我这不是自己瞎编的. |
[02:11] | The father in open court accuses the son of being in love with the mother. | 里面开庭时那父亲可亲口指控 他的儿子爱上了他母亲. |
[02:16] | It actually made me all tingly down there. | 这实在听起来 都让我毛骨悚然. |
[02:18] | This sicko is dead to right. My face is still warm. | 那变态真是该死到家了. 我的脸都还烫着呢. |
[02:22] | I’m telling you, it was better than sex. I mean… | 我可以说, 这肯定比发生关系还狠,我是说… |
[02:26] | Did she say it was better than sex? | 她刚是不是说了 比发生关系还狠? |
[02:28] | Hope she didn’t mean my sex. | 希望她不是说我和她的发生的关系. |
[02:29] | I knew she was faking it. | 我知道她假装高潮的. |
[02:31] | Denny, did you… | Denny, 你有没有… |
[02:32] | Paul asked me to repair relations with her. | Paul 叫我和她 重修旧好. |
[02:35] | So you had them? | 那你就是和她有了? |
[02:36] | Cheap, chubby sex in a witness room. | 证人厅里简单,拥挤的ML. |
[02:39] | – Oh, my! – Obviously I didn’t satisfy her. | – 哦,天啊! – 显然我没有满足她. |
[02:41] | Denny, have you lost your mind? | Denny, 你疯了吗? |
[02:47] | What? | 什么? |
[02:49] | Nothing. | 不怎么. |
[02:50] | Denny, we’re flamingoes. | Denny,我们是火烈鸟哥们啊. |
[02:55] | Is something going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[02:59] | Mad cow. | 疯牛病. |
[03:00] | It hasn’t progressed in my brain, | 并没有侵袭我的大脑, |
[03:02] | but there are other symptoms, be it blood pressure… | 但是有其他症状, 也许在血压方面… |
[03:08] | – it affects me. – Affects you how? | – 它影响了我. – 怎么个影响你了? |
[03:18] | I think I have mad penis. | 我想因此有了个疯”老二”. |
[03:22] | Boston Legal 3×06. The Verdict | 波士顿法律 3×06. 判决 |
[03:26] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 力烙胶 胶菩捞歹 (举繁 碱绢 娴) |
[03:29] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 临府 焊愧 (靛聪令 官快绢 娴) |
[03:32] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 付农 骇府 (宏贰靛 眉捞胶 娴) |
[03:34] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 福匙 坷滚炼蠢客 (弃 福困胶畔 娴) |
[03:37] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 农饭捞弊 厚绢内 (力橇府 内龋 娴) |
[03:39] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 牡叼胶 滚罢 (既府 酱固飘 娴) |
[03:43] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 廓府决 箕飘呈 (单聪 农饭牢 娴) |
[03:46] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 雕抛捞记 辫枚闭(kim1047@nate.com) |
[03:48] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 教农祈笼 辣急康(seedyun@nate.com) |
[03:49] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com | 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 茄臂锅开 辣篮固(skkuem@nate.com) |
[04:17] | I needed that. | 我需要这样. |
[04:20] | My god, your hair turned red. | 天啊,你头发变红了. |
[04:23] | Cute. | 贫嘴. |
[04:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[04:29] | I would so love to spend the night, but I have to be in court super early. | 我很想在这里度过美好夜晚, 但我明天超早要上庭. |
[04:34] | – You’re leaving? – If you knew how much work I had… | – 你要走了? – 如果你知道我有多少任务的话… |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[04:40] | Can’t you just lie here and talk for a little bit? | 你能不能就躺在这里 和我聊会儿? |
[04:45] | Talk about what? | 聊什么? |
[04:57] | That was quite the bombshell you dropped yesterday. | 你昨天说的可真是 爆炸性的消息啊. |
[04:59] | You hate your ex-wife, don’t you? | 你恨你的前妻,不是吗? |
[05:01] | Is “hate” too soft a word? | “恨”这个词是不是太轻了? |
[05:03] | – Objection! – I bet you’d do anything to get her. | – 反对! – 我打赌你会尽全所能来要回她. |
[05:05] | Except lie. | 除了撒谎. |
[05:06] | And since nothing’s more important to Barbara Little than her son Scott. | 而对于Barbara Little 来讲没有比她儿子Scott更重要的了. |
[05:09] | He’s also my son. | 他也是我儿子啊. |
[05:11] | To get him convicted of murder… | 让他被定罪于谋杀… |
[05:13] | Why would I punish Scott for something that his mother… | 我为什么要惩罚Scott 仅仅为了他妈妈… |
[05:14] | Because he came along, she stopped loving you. | 因为他降生以后, 她就不再爱你了. |
[05:17] | She abandoned you. | 她抛弃了你. |
[05:19] | That made you angry at her and angry at him, | 这让你对她很生气 近而对他也很生气, |
[05:21] | and this whole trial is your opportunity to get even at both. | 而这场审判能让你对他们 两个的怒气都掰平. |
[05:25] | Objection! / That’s ridiculous. I love my son. | 反对! / 这真荒谬. 我爱我儿子. |
[05:27] | – So you want him in prison? – No, in a hospital. | – 所以你希望他坐牢去? – 不,去医院. |
[05:29] | – With bars. – Because he’s sick. | – 被关起来. – 因为他有病. |
[05:30] | In your mind or… / He has sexual feelings for his own mother. | 在你的观念里大概… / 他对自己 亲生的母亲有生理上的迷恋. |
[05:34] | For god’s sake, he’s sick! | 看在老天的份上,他有病! |
[05:35] | Mr. Schiller. | Schiller先生. |
[05:38] | – You blame your ex-wife for that. – Damn right I do. | – 你因此而责怪你的前妻. – 我他妈的当然. |
[05:41] | She had to know! | 她应该知道! |
[05:42] | You can’t tell me this obsession grew right under her nose without her seeing it, | 你不能说这种迷恋是在她 不知不觉中就渐渐养成的, |
[05:45] | and she did nothing to get him treatment. | 而她也没有尝试改变这种病态. |
[05:47] | She let it happen! | 她放任着这一切! |
[05:48] | So if you could get your son treatment, and avenge her at the same time… | 所以如果你能让你儿子去治疗, 同时也报复你妻子… |
[05:52] | This isn’t about vengeance, you disgusting cockroach! | 这并不是为了报复, 你个臭蟑螂! |
[05:55] | Mr. Schiller! | Schiller先生! |
[05:56] | That’s what you get, Mr. Dirty mouth, Mr. Lawyer man dirty pants! | 这就是你得到的,臭嘴巴先生, 臭脏裤子律师! |
[05:59] | Mr. Meyer, sit down, or I will have you removed. | Meyer先生, 坐下, 否则我把你逐出法庭. |
[06:24] | How dare you come here? | 你怎么敢来这儿? |
[06:25] | I just came to apologize. | 我只是来道歉的. |
[06:27] | You did no such thing. | 你可不会这么做的. |
[06:29] | You’re here to enlist my good will, | 你来这里是想扭曲我的自由意志, |
[06:31] | try to mitigate the damage I’ll do to you in that courtroom. | 减轻我对你们 在法庭上造成的损害. |
[06:36] | Would you believe me if I said I was sorry? | 如果我说对不起 的话你会相信吗? |
[06:39] | No. / Would you believe me if I said I can’t stop thinking about you, | 不会. / 如果我说我从没有 中止过对你的思念你会相信吗, |
[06:42] | and I came here to rip all your clothes off | 而且我来这里是为了撕了你的衣服 |
[06:44] | and make wild love to you on your desk? | 而在你的桌子上疯狂的ML? |
[06:48] | No. | 不. |
[06:49] | – Zach… – And don’t call me that. | – 别那么叫我. – Zach… |
[06:51] | You and I are no longer on familiar terms. | 你和我不再是熟人. |
[06:55] | You are a doctor. | 你是个医生. |
[06:57] | You cannot betray a patient simply to be punitive against me. | 你可不能只为了惩罚我 而背叛你的病人吧. |
[07:00] | You are much better than that. | 你可是个大好人啊. |
[07:04] | You overestimate me. | 你对我评价太高了. |
[07:09] | Guilty, guilty, guilty. | 有罪,有罪,有罪. |
[07:12] | Can you believe this? | 你相信这些吗? |
[07:13] | They’re selling them outside the courthouse. | 他们在法庭外面卖这种娃娃. |
[07:16] | Ah, don’t expect me to swallow that. | 啊,可别指望我被他们忽悠了. |
[07:20] | You ask me, I don’t think this Jeffrey Coho’s all that hot. | 我觉得哦, 我 并不觉得那个Jeffrey Coho有什么厉害. |
[07:24] | Brad, you’re threatened by him. | Brad, 你是被他吓着了. |
[07:26] | No, I’m not threatened. | 不,我才没吓着. |
[07:28] | It’s just that everybody makes him out to be this superstar, | 只是所有的人 都把他当超级明星来看, |
[07:30] | and so far, I’m not seeing it. | 而这么久了,也没看到他闪耀的地方. |
[07:35] | Why do we even bother to give them trials, folks? | 伙计们,我们干吗还给他们 上庭辩解的机会啊? |
[07:55] | Your heart’s good, right? | 你心脏还好的,对吧? |
[07:56] | You get yearly physicals? | 你每年都去锻炼的吧? |
[08:01] | You think you’d kill me? | 你觉得你能要我的命? |
[08:02] | It wouldn’t look good on my resume. | 否则我简历上会难看哦. |
[08:08] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要去哪? |
[08:09] | I’m in trial, Alan. I need to get back to the office. | 我要上庭啊, Alan. 我得回事物所. |
[08:13] | Can’t you just stay a little? | 你就不能再留久点? |
[08:15] | I’d love to. | 我想啊. |
[08:17] | But no. | 但是不行. |
[08:30] | Wait a second. | 缓着. |
[08:31] | You want her to talk to you after? | 你想她事后还能和你聊会儿? |
[08:34] | Yes. | 是的. |
[08:35] | But that would make you the girl. | 但这样会让你像女方. |
[08:37] | I don’t even like to talk to them before. | 事后我并不想和她们说话的. |
[08:39] | Exactly. | 是啦. |
[08:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那现在这表示什么? |
[08:43] | Forget it. Let’s drink. | 忘了它. 我们喝. |
[08:46] | Drink and be numb. | 醉了就麻木啦. |
[08:48] | Alan, after sex, | Alan, 干那事以后啊, |
[08:51] | don’t we want them to leave? | 我们不就希望她们离开吗? |
[08:54] | I guess I’m just used to being the one who gets up first. | 我觉得我只是 太希望做先走的那个人了. |
[08:57] | You know, it takes 20 minutes for a woman’s genital mucosa | 你知道,一个女人那里从高潮到正常 |
[09:01] | to return to normal after climax. | 要20分钟. |
[09:03] | Sally doesn’t even hang around that long. | Sally连那么长都没有待到. |
[09:06] | I think there’s some humiliation on her part, being with me. | 我觉得可能对她来说, 和我在一起有点丢脸的地方. |
[09:12] | It doesn’t feel good. | 我并不觉得怎么舒服. |
[09:17] | Sometimes when you get a dream like that over and over, | 有时候当你反复做那样子的梦, |
[09:21] | you wonder if it’s some kind of message, you know? | 你就会怀疑那 是不是什么信号不是? |
[09:23] | A message from who? | 谁的信号? |
[09:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[09:29] | Maybe God. | 也许上帝吧. |
[09:30] | God? | 上帝? |
[09:32] | Telling you what? | 告诉你什么? |
[09:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[09:37] | Maybe I should do it. That maybe I should do it. | 也许我该那么做. 就是也许我该那么做. |
[09:41] | Do it? | 那么做? |
[09:43] | You mean kill judge Hooper? | 你是说杀了法官Hooper? |
[09:47] | You felt the need to reveal this session. | 你觉得有公开这个 诊断的必要. |
[09:50] | I did. | 我是这么觉得. |
[09:51] | I became concerned that Mrs. Hooper’s life might be in danger, | 我当时关心着Hooper法官夫人 的生命有危险, |
[09:54] | so I took the extraordinary measure of turning over the tape. | 所以我做了个极端的措施 就上交了这盘带子. |
[09:57] | That’s a particularly outrageous thing for a therapist to do. | 对于一个心理医生 来讲这么做是不明智的.. |
[10:00] | Well, the tape was made with the patient’s consent | 恩,这带子是经过 客户自己同意录制的 |
[10:03] | and for my own use, of course. | 当然,也是为了我个人之用. |
[10:04] | I felt I had to make it public, because I feared for Mrs. Hooper’s life, | 我觉得有必要布公, 是因为我担心Hooper夫人的生命安全, |
[10:08] | a fear that unfortunately turned out to be justified. | 一个最终不幸成真的担心. |
[10:10] | Now on the tape, | 在带子里, |
[10:11] | he talked about how his loving Mrs. Hooper might go against God. | 他谈到他对Hooper夫人的爱 是怎么可能触怒了上帝. |
[10:15] | Yes, it goes to the heart of his infirmity, | 是的,这是他心中最柔弱的地方, |
[10:18] | which I believe borders on psychosis. | 而我相信心理学中的崩溃点. |
[10:20] | Objection! That goes to confidential patient… | 反对! 这涉及到病人的隐私… |
[10:22] | Overruled. We have covered this. | 反对无效. 我们同意这点. |
[10:24] | Actually, your honor, what we covered was the admission… | 事实上,法官大人, 我们认可的是这个带子的采信罢了… |
[10:26] | Mr. Coho, you may cross-examine the doctor. | Coho先生,你 可以盘问这医生了. |
[10:28] | You may bring a motion against him in civil court | 你可以在民事法庭上 对他起诉隐私权问题 |
[10:31] | if you feel he breached a duty to your client. | 如果你觉得他侵犯了 你当事人的权利的话. |
[10:32] | But for this proceeding, his testimony is allowed. | 但是在这个诉讼程序中, 他的话要采信. |
[10:35] | I ask you, sir, to take your seat. | 我要求你,先生,给我坐下. |
[10:37] | Attaboy, judgie boy! | 干的好,法官大人! |
[10:39] | Mr. Meyer, your next interruption lands you in a jail cell. | Meyer先生,你再要扰乱法庭秩序我就把你关起来. |
[10:43] | So dramatic. | 真是戏剧性. |
[10:48] | You had mentioned a psychosis. | 你谈到了精神问题. |
[10:50] | Scott, as the world now knows, | Scott, 大家都知道的, |
[10:52] | is sexually and emotionally obsessed with his own mother. | 生理上,心理上都迷恋着他妈妈. |
[10:55] | That was mostly what I was treating him for. | 这也是我治疗他的主要原因. |
[10:57] | – Your honor… – Overruled. | – 法官大人… – 反对无效. |
[10:59] | His relationship with Mrs. Hooper, there were many similarities. | 他和Hooper夫人的感情, 和对他妈的有很多相似. |
[11:03] | This was a powerful, controlling woman. | 都是个强权的,控制欲的女人. |
[11:06] | Scott saw many things in her that he saw in his own mother, | Scott从她身上看到了很多他妈妈的特征, |
[11:09] | plus one huge advantage. | 而且还有个大优势. |
[11:11] | Which was? / He could achieve sexual fruition with her. | 就是? / 就是他可以和她发生关系. |
[11:14] | In my opinion, he was, on some level, | 在我看来,他,在某种程度上, |
[11:17] | making love with his own mother when he was with Mrs. Hooper. | 他和Hooper夫人ML时就是和他妈ML一样. |
[11:20] | Unfortunately, he didn’t simply transfer his lust, | 不幸的是,他没有转移他的渴望, |
[11:24] | but also his anger, his self-loathing, his rage, | 还有他的愤怒,他的自我厌恶,他的怒气, |
[11:29] | the hatred he felt for himself in loving his own mother. | 他对于对自己母亲的迷恋 所感觉到对自我的仇恨. |
[11:32] | And since Mrs. Hooper was a participant, he hated her, too. | 而且当Hooper参与其中时, 他也就恨上她了. |
[11:37] | Now I wish I’d acted sooner. | 现在我真希望我当时早点采取行动. |
[11:46] | We’re dead. | 我们死了. |
[11:57] | If you were so worried about Mrs. Hooper’s safety, | 如果你是那么担心Hooper的生命安全, |
[12:00] | why didn’t you turn the video over to the police? | 你为什么没有把这带子交警察? |
[12:02] | I gave it to her husband. | 我给了她丈夫. |
[12:04] | Yes, you treat the victim’s husband judge Brian Hooper. | 是的,你也治疗受害者的丈夫,Brian Hooper. |
[12:07] | I do. | 是的. |
[12:09] | You also treated Mrs. Hooper, the victim until there was a conflict. | 你也知道Hooper夫人, 这个受害者 直到你发现有冲突. |
[12:12] | – Correct. – What was that conflict? | – 没错. – 有什么冲突? |
[12:14] | That’s privileged. | 这是隐私. |
[12:15] | Oh, suddenly you’re the beacon of privilege. | 哦,你现在又在乎隐私了. |
[12:17] | You told Claire Simms that Mr. and Mrs. Hooper were having marital problems, | 你告诉了Claire Simms Hooper先生和夫人有婚姻上的问题, |
[12:21] | that he had anger towards her because of her infidelity, didn’t you? | 因为他对她的不忠心生怨恨,不是吗? |
[12:25] | I may have indicated that. | 我也许那么表示过这意思. |
[12:27] | And yet, you turned the video over to the angry husband, | 但是,你仍然把这带子给了那个愤怒的丈夫, |
[12:31] | instead of the police. | 而不是警察. |
[12:32] | You’re not concerned that you may have given the angry husband the idea, | 你没想过你可能给了那个愤怒的丈夫, |
[12:37] | perhaps the perfect opportunity, to kill his wife? | 这正是杀了他妻子的好机会的暗示么? |
[12:40] | Objection. | 反对. |
[12:41] | Providing not only motive, but an easy scapegoat, my client. | 不仅没有动机, 我的当事人,也不过是个简单的替罪羊. |
[12:44] | – Objection! – Sustained. | – 反对! – 反对有效. |
[12:46] | You like to embellish, don’t you, doctor? | 你喜欢受瞩目, 不是吗,医生? |
[12:48] | I do not embellish. | 我从不喜欢受瞩目. |
[12:50] | Oh, come on, the prospect of being on the news… | 哦,得了吧,可以上电视的这大好机会… |
[12:52] | My word of honor is one of my most prized possessions. | 你这荣誉之言语 是你能得到的最好犒赏. |
[12:56] | Did Mrs. Hooper have a crush on you? | Hooper夫人有对你喜欢吗? |
[12:59] | You told Claire Simms that. | 你告诉过Claire Simms的. |
[13:00] | Something about transference. | 说是什么 暗中传情. |
[13:03] | The victim had developed a crush on you. | 受害者对你有阵喜欢. |
[13:08] | Transference sometimes occurs. | 传情有时也会发生. |
[13:09] | Yeah, ’cause you’re kind of hard to resist, I bet. | 是啊,我猜,你有时候也是魅力难挡. |
[13:11] | Objection. | 反对. |
[13:13] | Did Gina Gershon have a thing for you? | Gina Gershon和你有过一段不是? |
[13:17] | You kissed her, right? | 你吻过她不是? |
[13:20] | Well, I’m not really comfortable gossiping about my… | 恩,对于你这么的小道我不是很舒服… |
[13:23] | You gossiped to Claire. | 你可是对Claire这么小道的. |
[13:25] | You kissed Gina Gershon. | 你吻过Gina Gershon. |
[13:29] | Well, it was not a big deal. | 恩,这没什么大不了的. |
[13:31] | It was to Gina. | 只是对Gina重要罢了. |
[13:32] | Didn’t you say she said it was the best kiss of her life? | 你不是说她说是她最美妙的一次体验吗? |
[13:35] | Well, I’m not sure those were her exact words. | 恩,我不肯定那是她的原话. |
[13:38] | I have here a signed affidavit from Gina Gershon, | 我从Gina Gershon那里拿到了一份签名的证词, |
[13:41] | marked and identified as exhibit F. | 标注为证据 F. |
[13:44] | She said she’s never met you. | 她说她从未见过你. |
[13:46] | Did that kiss just completely blow her mind? | 你那一吻是不是让她忘乎所以了? |
[13:52] | You’ve never even met Gina Gershon, have you, doctor? | 你从来也没有遇见过Gina Gershon, 不是吗,医生? |
[13:59] | Perjury time, doc. | 医生,这可是伪证. |
[14:02] | Have you ever met or kissed Gina Gershon? | 你见过,或者吻过Gina Gershon吗? |
[14:16] | No. | 没有. |
[14:30] | Well, they actually fit quite… | 恩,他们其实满合适… |
[14:35] | beautifully. | 很合适. |
[14:37] | Although I myself, might wanto take the inseam in just a touch. | 不过我自己, 想让 内缝更贴和些. |
[14:45] | – Does that feel right? – That feels wonderful. | – 这样感觉好些吗? – 感觉棒极了. |
[14:49] | And the waist feels… | 而且腰部感觉… |
[14:53] | Maybe we can let that out an inch. | 也许我们那里应该放大一尺. |
[14:55] | Now cuffs or no cuffs? | 要翻边还是不翻? |
[14:59] | I like it when you decide. | 你决定的话什么都好. |
[15:06] | Can we sit? | 我们坐下好吗? |
[15:17] | So what’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[15:25] | There’s a girl, a lovely woman. | 有个女孩,很可爱的女人. |
[15:30] | Young, fertile. | 年轻,精力充沛. |
[15:33] | We have very rewarding sex. | 我们床上很合的来. |
[15:36] | And then she leaves. | 然后她离开了. |
[15:38] | – She leaves? – Yes. | – 她离开了? – 是的. |
[15:40] | She just gets up, and she’s on her way. | 她就那样爬起来, 然后就开路了. |
[15:42] | Are you serious about this girl? | 你对这女孩是认真的吗? |
[15:44] | No. | 不是. |
[15:46] | I suppose I’m not serious about her at all. | 我觉得我对她一点也不是认真的. |
[15:51] | Still… | 但还是… |
[15:52] | She’s denying you your post-coital moment. | 她反对你事后的表现. |
[15:58] | I’m sure it means nothing. | 我肯定这没什么. |
[16:00] | She’s very busy at work. | 她只是工作太忙. |
[16:03] | Well, it means you’re not content after sex, Alan. | 恩,这是指你在事后并不满足啊, Alan. |
[16:07] | You crave sexual praise from her. | 你希望得到她对你功夫的肯定. |
[16:09] | And when she just jumps out of bed, | 而当她就那么跳开时, |
[16:12] | you feel rejected. | 你觉得被排斥了. |
[16:14] | I don’t think I so much crave praise as… | 我并不觉得我那么渴望她对我功夫的评价… |
[16:21] | I mean, I know I’m good. | 我是说,我知道我很擅长. |
[16:25] | They still didn’t shake the gist of Dr. Simon’s testimony, | 他们仍然不能排除Simon医生证言的疑点. |
[16:29] | and the video spoke for itself. | 而那带子自己又证明了一切. |
[16:31] | You do not undo all that with an affidavit from Gina Gershon, | 你并不能通过Gina Gershon的一纸证言推翻一切, |
[16:35] | who I’ve only seen play a lesbian slut. | 我也觉得她只是个扮演女同性恋的荡妇. |
[16:37] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. Even I snuck into Showgirls. | 我是说,别误会我, 虽然我以前也偷做过舞女. |
[16:44] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[16:46] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[16:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好么? |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[16:50] | Tired. | 累了. |
[16:53] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[16:55] | you can only play the hand you’re dealt, | 你只能随机应变了, |
[16:58] | and from where I sit, | 而我看来, |
[17:00] | you have tried a great case. | 你做的还不错. |
[17:03] | Of course, there’s always the possibility that he’s guilty. | 当然,他也很有可能判有罪的. |
[17:07] | – This is to make me feel better? – Yes, it is. | – 这就是你劝人的方法? – 恩,没错. |
[17:25] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了. |
[17:28] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[17:31] | I, um… sorry. | 我,恩…对不起. |
[17:34] | My hand is also engaged. | 我的手也订婚了. |
[17:44] | Denise, I… | Denise, 我… |
[17:48] | how engaged are you? | 你到底订婚有多大影响? |
[17:53] | Very. | 很大. |
[18:09] | A therapist? | 一个心理医生? |
[18:10] | She’s willing to see us in my office, so we wouldn’t have to… | 她想在我们办公室见我, 所以我们不必… |
[18:13] | Why do we need to see somebody? | 我们为什么要看医生? |
[18:16] | All we’re doing is having sex, | 我们只不过ML罢了, |
[18:19] | and it seems to be good sex. | 而且ML也很不错的. |
[18:21] | Yes, it goes to after. | 是啊,主要是事后. |
[18:25] | After? What after? | 事后?什么事后? |
[18:28] | You leave. | 你走开了. |
[18:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:31] | When we’re finished, you just get up and leave. | 我们完事后, 你就那么走开了. |
[18:35] | I’m feeling some post-coital isolation. | 我觉得有点事后孤独. |
[18:44] | How’s the case going? | 案子怎样了? |
[18:46] | Tough. Right now, I would settle for murder two. | 很难.现在的话, 我可以接受二级谋杀指控. |
[18:49] | How’s Jeffrey Coho? | Jeffrey Coho怎么说? |
[18:52] | You know, as a lawyer, is he good? | 恩,就是作为律师,他厉害吗? |
[18:56] | Yeah, he’s pretty good. | 恩,他很厉害. |
[19:00] | Did you want something, Brad? | 你想干吗, Brad? |
[19:02] | Oh, no. No, I’m just checking in. | 哦,没什么,我只是来看看. |
[19:05] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 祝你好运. – 谢谢. |
[19:08] | Oh, uh, have you and Daniel Post set the date? | 哦,恩,你和Daniel Post定了日子没? |
[19:12] | Uh, not yet, no. | 恩,没,还没呢. |
[19:24] | How did the affair start, Scott? | 这段感情是怎么开始的, Scott? |
[19:27] | One night she propositioned me. | 一天晚上她来找我的. |
[19:29] | I was terrified, but, uh… | 我很怕,但是,恩… |
[19:30] | Did you fall in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗? |
[19:32] | I suppose I did. | 我想是的. |
[19:34] | Mr. Meyer, he said he saw you two through the window sometimes, | Meyer先生, 他说他有时透过窗子看见你们, |
[19:38] | and he said that it looked like “angry sex.” | 他说看起来像 “愤怒的ML.” |
[19:41] | It wasn’t angry. | 并不是愤怒的. |
[19:42] | It was very physical. | 是很原始的. |
[19:45] | I could see how it could look violent. | 我想知道有多暴力. |
[19:47] | She, uh, preferred it like that. | 她,恩,喜欢那样的. |
[19:50] | – Violent? – Physical. | – 暴力吗? – 原始. |
[19:52] | She said her husband didn’t, you know, satisfy her. | 她说她丈夫没有,就是,满足她. |
[19:55] | She, uh… | 她,恩… |
[19:57] | wanted me to, uh… | 希望我能,恩… |
[19:59] | she wasn’t into gentle. | 她不喜欢轻柔的. |
[20:01] | Did you know that this Lincoln Meyer was watching you? | 你知道那位Lincoln Meyer在偷看你们吗? |
[20:05] | She told me about him, | 她告诉过我那个人, |
[20:06] | how she had a restraining order against him. | 她为什么对他申请了禁令. |
[20:08] | She thought he was sick, a pedophile or something. | 她觉得他有病 恋童癖之类的. |
[20:11] | – Objection! – Mr. Meyer! | – 反对! – Meyer先生! |
[20:14] | The night of Mrs. Hooper’s death, you got there when? | Hooper夫人死的那晚上, 你几点到那里的? |
[20:17] | – About 8. – And then what happened? | – 大概8点. – 然后做了什么? |
[20:20] | We made love. | 我们ML( made love). |
[20:21] | We never really did a lot of talking. She just wanted sex. | 我们都没说什么话, 她只要发生关系. |
[20:26] | Her husband testified that | 她丈夫也证实了那点. |
[20:28] | he told her that day of your dreams about killing her. | 他那天告诉了她你关于要杀她的那个梦. |
[20:33] | Well, if she knew, she certainly didn’t let on or take it seriously, because, uh… | 恩,如果她知道,她当然也不会怎样 或者很在乎,因为,恩… |
[20:37] | – we just made love. – And then? | – 我们ML了. – 然后呢? |
[20:40] | And then I left sometime before 9. | 然后我在9点以前离开了. |
[20:42] | Scott, we’ve heard some pretty disturbing things | Scott,我们听说了一切不舒服的 |
[20:45] | about your feelings for your mother. | 关于你对你母亲的迷恋的事情. |
[20:48] | That’s why I was in treatment. | 所以我才去找了心理医生. |
[20:50] | Dr. Simon feels you perhaps transferred some of your feelings, | Simon医生觉得你是转移了这种感情, |
[20:53] | perhaps even aggression for your mother to Mrs. Hooper. | 甚至是的的怒气,到了Hooper夫人身上. |
[20:56] | I probably did. | 我有可能. |
[20:58] | They were both dominant women, and I felt tremendous guilt. | 她们都是女强人, 而我都觉得很罪过. |
[21:00] | It made me think that my love for Mrs. Hooper could be just as evil, | 这让我觉得我对Hooper夫人的爱意 是那么的邪恶, |
[21:04] | or I should say wrong, as my love for my mother. | 就像我说的对我母亲的迷恋 也是错误的一样. |
[21:08] | And here it was much worse. | 而如今这样更不好了. |
[21:10] | I was actually making love to Mrs. Hooper. | 是实际上在和Hooper ML. |
[21:13] | You dreamt of killing her, | 你幻想着杀了她, |
[21:15] | and you thought maybe God was telling you to kill her? | 而且你觉得上帝指示你去杀她? |
[21:19] | I had a lot self-loathing over all of this. | 我对此有很多自我厌恶. |
[21:22] | It likely made me hate her on an unconscious level, | 在我潜意识里可能有恨她的地方, |
[21:25] | but I would never act on… | 但我永远不会付诸实践… |
[21:29] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是个暴力的人. |
[21:31] | I’ve never been violent toward anyone. | 我从未对任何人动粗. |
[21:33] | – You weren’t violent that night? – No. | – 你那晚也不粗暴吗? – 不. |
[21:35] | I made love to her, and I left. | 我和她ML,然后走了. |
[21:37] | I did not kill her. | 我没有杀她. |
[21:40] | You testified that you were “probably” in love with Mrs. Hooper. | 你证词里说你”可能”爱上了Hooper夫人. |
[21:44] | You told the police that you weren’t. You lied. | 你告诉警察你没有, 你撒谎了. |
[21:47] | I was worried about looking suspicious. | 我当时担心他们把我当嫌疑犯. |
[21:49] | – You lied. – On that. | – 你撒谎了. – 只在那一点上. |
[21:51] | I told the truth about everything else. | 其他的我说的都是真的. |
[21:53] | The police asked you for the clothes you were wearing that night. | 警察问你那天晚上穿的衣服. |
[21:56] | You said you got home and just threw them all in the laundry. | 你说你到家后就把他们都放洗衣机里洗了. |
[22:00] | I did. | 是的. |
[22:01] | You got home around 9 or so, and you did laundry? | 你9点左右回家 然后就立刻去洗衣服? |
[22:03] | I didn’t want my mother to smell a woman’s perfume or… | 我不想让我妈闻到 有女人的香水味道… |
[22:07] | Did your mother know about this affair? | 你妈知道你这段感情不? |
[22:10] | I told her it was over. | 我告诉她一切都结束了. |
[22:11] | – You lied to her? – About this, yes. | – 你对她撒谎了? – 对于那点,是的. |
[22:15] | Have any close friends? | 有要好的朋友吗? |
[22:19] | Have any close friends, Scott? | 有什么要好的朋友吗, Scott? |
[22:22] | I don’t have any close friends. | 我没有什么要好的朋友. |
[22:24] | You’re a loner whose only relationship at all, | 你是个孤独的人,你唯一亲密的关系, |
[22:27] | as far as I can see, is a violent, sexual one with a dominant woman | 在我看来,就是粗暴的, 和一个女强人的生理迷恋 |
[22:30] | who you had dreams of killing, | 你还做梦想杀了她, |
[22:32] | who reminds you of your mother, who you’re in love with. | 因为她让你想起你妈妈, 你爱上的那位. |
[22:34] | – Objection. – Overruled. | – 反对. – 反对无效. |
[22:35] | – I didn’t kill her. – Are you lying right now? | – 我没杀她. – 你现在在撒谎吗? |
[22:37] | – No. – You look like you’re lying. | – 没有. – 你看上去像在撒谎. |
[22:39] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没有杀她! |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[22:57] | “I didn’t kill her. I didn’t kill her.” | “我没杀她. 我没杀她.” |
[22:59] | Auntie em, come back! | 老姑妈,回来吧! 老姑妈,回来吧! Auntie em, come back! |
[23:01] | Oh, please! | 哦,省省吧! |
[23:03] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你… |
[23:05] | What… | 什么… |
[23:07] | Is Denny Crane good for anything? I thought we… | Denny Crane就不能做点什么么? 我还以为我们… |
[23:09] | This is not a time to panic, Jeffrey. | 现在不能慌, Jeffrey. |
[23:11] | What, are you kidding? | 什么,你开什么玩笑? |
[23:12] | Our jury consultants said they didn’t believe Scott on the stand, | 我们的模拟陪审团说他们不相信佐证的Scott, |
[23:14] | the press is convicting him, and we’re down to our final witness. | 媒体也觉得他有罪, 而我们也没什么证人了. |
[23:17] | I’d say it’s the perfect time to panic. | 我说这是我们发慌的最好时候了. |
[23:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[23:24] | Hello. | 你好. |
[23:26] | Could you excuse me, please? | 请让我过下,好吗? |
[23:29] | Have we met? | 我们认识吗? |
[23:31] | – No. – Would you like to meet? | – 没有. – 你想认识下吗? |
[23:33] | Barbara, we need to prep your testimony. | Barbara, 我们要准备下你的证词. |
[23:36] | Uh, this man is hitting on me. | 恩,这个男人在勾引我. |
[23:41] | Jeffrey’s waiting for you in his office. | Jeffrey在他办公室里等你. |
[23:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你干吗了你? |
[23:52] | If you must know, I’ve come down with a slight bout of sexual insecurity. | 你硬要知道的话,我最近 有点在某些方面没有安全感. |
[23:57] | Why I’m sharing this with you, I have no idea. | 为什么我要告诉你这些, 我也不清楚. |
[24:00] | Perhaps I feel a connection. | 也许我们俩来电. |
[24:03] | Let me just bite… | 就让我咬口… |
[24:06] | something. | 咬一下. |
[24:17] | You admit your bias. | 你要承认你是有偏见的. |
[24:18] | Don’t be dodgy about that. Of course you’re biased. | 别对那点遮掩. 当然你是有偏见的. |
[24:21] | Okay. | 好的. |
[24:22] | Other than that, be as generous as possible and convincing. | 除此之外,尽量显得大方, 令人信任. |
[24:26] | If you can’t persuade the jury that you were home with him at 9:30… | 如果你不能劝说陪审团 他那天9:30和你在家的话… |
[24:30] | What are our chances? | 我们处境如何? |
[24:33] | Honestly. | 说实话. |
[24:36] | They’re not good. | 不乐观. |
[24:40] | Do you have children, Mr. Coho? | Coho先生,你有孩子吗? |
[24:42] | One. | 一个. |
[24:44] | She lives with her mother. | 她和她母亲过 |
[24:47] | And I’ll bet when she was born | 我也打赌她出生的时候 |
[24:50] | you made a vow to yourself to never let anything bad happen to her. | 你曾经许诺 不让任何坏事发生在她身上. |
[24:57] | I so protected Scott, | 我也是这样庇护着Scott, |
[25:00] | homeschooled him all the way through high school, | 他的高中都是家教完成的, |
[25:02] | and nothing bad ever did happen to him. | 而他身上从未有坏事发生. |
[25:07] | But no matter what, | 但是不论如何, |
[25:09] | we can’t protect them. | 我们都保护不了他们. |
[25:14] | You need to save my son, Mr. Coho. | Coho先生,你得救救我儿子. |
[25:19] | You need to save my son. | 你得救救我儿子. |
[25:38] | Tell her. | 告诉她. |
[25:41] | When you just jump up and leave, it… | 当你跳着离开的时候,会… |
[25:44] | it makes me feel cheap, devalued, skanky. | 让我感觉我很便宜,廉价,下贱. |
[25:50] | Come on, it’s hilarious! | 算了,无理取闹! |
[25:51] | We’re actually talking to a therapist because I pop out of bed too fast. | 就因为我下床太早了 我们就真要看心理医生呀. |
[25:54] | Yes, but when we were together a year or so ago, | 是的,但是我们一年以前 在一起的时候, |
[25:58] | you always used to roll over and go to sleep after. | 你总是滚过来然后睡着. |
[26:03] | What? | 什么? |
[26:04] | Like a log. | 睡得像块木头. |
[26:05] | What was I supposed to do? It was nighttime. | 我应该怎样? 这可是过夜啊. |
[26:08] | Are you perhaps ashamed of having relations with Alan | 你是否觉得和Alan发生关系很羞愧 |
[26:12] | because you perceive him to be skanky? | 因为你觉得他很廉价? |
[26:32] | It was somewhere between 9:15 and 9:30 when he returned. | 大概是 9:15 到9:30他就回家了. |
[26:37] | – You’re positive? – Completely. | – 你肯定吗? – 完全肯定. |
[26:39] | We watch television together. | 我们一起看了电视. |
[26:41] | And you never saw him leave the house after he came home? | 他回家以后你也没看他再离开不是吗? |
[26:44] | No. | 对. |
[26:45] | Were you able to observe his demeanor when he got home that night? | 你能说说他那天晚上回家的状态吗? |
[26:47] | Yes, he seemed fine. | 是的,他看上去还行. |
[26:49] | If anything, he was upbeat. | 如果真要说的话,他有点兴奋. |
[26:52] | He didn’t look shaken or… | 他看上去并不颤抖或是… |
[26:53] | Not at all. | 一点也不. |
[26:54] | And he is not a stoic person. | 他也不是个能掩盖自己情绪的人. |
[26:57] | When he’s upset, it shows. | 他不安的时候,就能看出来. |
[26:59] | – For example? – For example, | – 比如说? – 比如说, |
[27:01] | when he saw on the news that Mrs. Hooper had been killed, | 当他在新闻上看到 Hooper 夫人被人谋杀的时候, |
[27:05] | he had an immediate panic attack. | 他一下子变得精神崩溃. |
[27:07] | He is extremely prone to anxiety | 他完全惊慌了 |
[27:10] | and not at all capable of concealing it. | 而且无法掩饰. |
[27:13] | Now you’re his mother. | 而你是他母亲. |
[27:14] | Yes. And I am biased, of course, | 是的,而我对他也有保守的偏见,当然, |
[27:18] | but that doesn’t change the truth | 但是这也不能改变这个事实, |
[27:21] | that he came home between 9:15 and 9:30, | 那就是他在9:15到9:30回家了, |
[27:25] | and he did not go out again. | 而且他也没再出去. |
[27:28] | Did you see him do laundry when he got home? | 他回家洗衣服你知道吗? |
[27:32] | He may have done laundry. | 他也许去洗了衣服. |
[27:33] | You didn’t really keep track of him? | 你真的没注意他的行踪? |
[27:34] | I know he didn’t leave the house. | 我知道他没离开屋子. |
[27:36] | You son is your life, isn’t he, Ms. Little? | Little夫人, 你儿子就是你的生命,对不对? |
[27:39] | I love my son, like any parent. | 我就像天下所有父母一样爱着自己的儿子. |
[27:41] | And the idea of him going to prison, | 而一想到他会要去坐牢, |
[27:44] | oh, boy, I bet you would do almost anything to prevent that. | 哦,天,我相信你愿意做一切来阻止的. |
[27:47] | I’ve admitted my bias, but I am telling the truth. | 我承认我有偏见 但我说的是实话. |
[27:50] | Somebody killed Marcia Hooper. Who… | 有人杀了Marcia Hooper. 那人… |
[27:53] | Did you question all the men she was sleeping with? | 你质疑所有和她上过床的男人? |
[27:55] | We did, thank you. | 我们有过,谢谢. |
[27:57] | When the police first questioned you, | 警察第一次盘问你的时候, |
[27:58] | you denied having any knowledge of Scott’s affair with the victim. | 你否认知道任何Scott 和受害者的消息. |
[28:01] | That was a lie, wasn’t it? | 那是个谎言,不是吗? |
[28:03] | I am not lying now. | 我现在没撒谎. |
[28:05] | You lied then because you didn’t want to implicate him, | 你撒谎是因为不想他进这摊子混水, |
[28:06] | just like you’re lying right now. | 就像你现在在撒谎一样. |
[28:08] | – I’m not lying. – Objection. | – 我没有在撒谎. – 反对. |
[28:09] | At your custody proceeding, | 你取得监护权的诉讼中, |
[28:11] | you accused that man right there of molesting Scott, did you not? | 你声称那边那人调戏过Scott, 不是吗? |
[28:14] | You later admitted to the court that that was a lie. | 你后来又在法庭上证实那是撒谎的. |
[28:18] | First of all, that was 20 years ago or so. | 首先, 那已经是20年前的事情了. |
[28:21] | Why’d you lie to the court, Ms. Little? | Little夫人,你为什么要对法庭撒谎? |
[28:24] | I felt it was in Scott’s best interest for me to have full custody. | 我觉得当时由我获得所有监护权的话 对Scott来说最好. |
[28:28] | And you would do almost anything to protect him, | 而且你愿意为他做一切事情, |
[28:31] | even commit perjury. | 包括伪证. |
[28:35] | I am not lying now. | 我现在没有撒谎. |
[28:37] | Yes, we have your word on that. | 是啊,我们这也能相信. |
[28:41] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了. |
[28:43] | Mr. Coho, anything on redirect? | Coho先生, 要扭转战局吗? |
[28:49] | Mr. Coho? | Coho先生? |
[28:54] | Mr. Coho? | Coho先生? |
[28:58] | Ms. Little… | Little夫人… |
[29:01] | have you been lying to protect Scott? | 你为了保护Scott撒谎过吗? |
[29:04] | No. / According to your ex-husband Mr. Schiller, | 没有. / 根据你前夫Schiller先生所说, |
[29:06] | you had to know Scott was in love with you. | 你应该知道Scott爱着你. |
[29:09] | He’s wrong. | 他不懂的. |
[29:10] | He says you let it happen. | 他说你让这一切发生. |
[29:11] | Have you known all along that your son has sexual feelings for you? | 你知道这么久你儿子 对你有生理上的迷恋吗? |
[29:18] | No! | 不知道! |
[29:18] | Have you done anything to cultivate Scott’s physical interest in you? | 你做过任何培养Scott对你 有生理迷恋的事情吗? |
[29:22] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[29:24] | What is he doing? | 他要干吗? |
[29:26] | – Do you date, Ms. Little? – What’s going on here? | – 你出去约会过吗, Little夫人? – 到底怎么了? |
[29:29] | What’s going on is I’m suddenly wondering if this love affair was mutual. | 没怎么就是我在考虑 你们的恋情是不是双向的. |
[29:33] | Have you been on a date with a man in say, the last six years? | 你近六年来,有没有和任何男人有过约会? |
[29:37] | What are you suggesting, Mr. Coho? | Coho先生,你想暗示什么? |
[29:39] | Are you in love with your son? | 你是不是爱上了你儿子? |
[29:41] | No! | 不! |
[29:42] | Have you had sex with your son? | 你和你儿子有乱伦过吗? |
[29:44] | – Did you tell him that, Scott? – Do not address the defendant. | – Scott,是你跟他这么说的吗? – 不许对被告发问. |
[29:46] | – Scott! – Ms. Little! | – Little夫人! – Scott! |
[29:47] | I think the question needs to be asked. | 我觉得这是个要问的问题. |
[29:49] | Did you leave the house that night, Ms. Little? | Little夫人,那天晚上你离开屋子了吗? |
[29:52] | The same car would leave the same tire tracks. | 一样的车子会留下一样的痕迹. |
[29:55] | You’d also have the garage clicker to get in. | 你也有进入车库的遥控器. |
[29:57] | Did you go to Marcia Hooper’s house after perhaps realizing | 你有没有去Marcia Hooper的家 |
[30:01] | that Scott had not broken off the affair as he said he had? | 因为Scott并没有像他说的那样 了段了这孽缘? |
[30:05] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 哦,你肯定在开玩笑. |
[30:06] | It would certainly explain why the house was found entirely free of prints, | 这也当然可以解释为什么当时房子里干净得没有指纹, |
[30:09] | not knowing what Scott had touched, not wanting him to go to jail, | 不知道到底Scott动了什么, 不想他去坐牢, |
[30:13] | you went through everything. | 你把所有东西都擦过了. |
[30:14] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么么? |
[30:16] | Your husband once overheard you arguing with Scott. | 你丈夫有次偷听到你和Scott的争吵. |
[30:19] | You were crazed at the idea that Scott was in love with Marcia Hooper. | 你知道Scott爱着Marcia Hooper的时候很发狂. |
[30:23] | I didn’t kill Marcia Hooper. | 我没有杀 Marcia Hooper. |
[30:24] | Oh, I’m sure you didn’t mean to. | 哦,我知道你不是故意的. |
[30:26] | You probably drove over there to confront her, | 你可能开车到那里去只是想对质她, |
[30:28] | got into an argument and in a fit of anger, | 然后吵架了, 然后一时愤怒, |
[30:31] | picked up the statuette and swung. | 拿起旁边的小雕像一挥. |
[30:33] | Is that what happened, Barbara? | 然后一切就发生了对吗, Barbara? |
[30:36] | Is that what happened? | 一切就这么发生了对吗? |
[30:40] | I want an attorney. | 我要个律师. |
[30:44] | You want an attorney? | 你要个律师? |
[30:45] | I have a Fifth Amendment right not to answer these ridiculous questions, | 我有宪法第五修正案 的保护可以不回答这么荒谬的问题, |
[30:49] | and I want an attorney! | 而我要个律师! |
[30:50] | Your son was trying to break away from you with another woman. | 你儿子想摆脱你投奔另一个女人. |
[30:53] | You wouldn’t stand for it! | 你接受不了! |
[30:55] | I want an attorney. | 我要个律师. |
[31:16] | Well, what do you know? | 恩,然后呢? |
[31:19] | You staged that. | 你排练了这个. |
[31:21] | You and Barbara conspired to put on that little one-act play. | 你和Barbara共同出演了那个小戏剧. |
[31:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道 你在说什么. |
[31:26] | Were you in on it? | 你也参与了吗? |
[31:29] | Why didn’t you tell me in advance that you planned to cross? | 你为什么打算这么盘问 前没有提前告诉我? |
[31:31] | – It just came to me. – It just came to you? | – 我忽然想到的. – 你忽然想到的? |
[31:33] | Wow, wow! So in addition to risking disbarment, | 哇!哇! 而且现在面临执照被吊销的危险, |
[31:36] | you may have just guaranteed his conviction! | 你也可能让人们更相信他有罪了! |
[31:38] | If I can see through it, Jeffrey, you know the jury can. | 如果我能看穿的话, Jeffrey, 你知道陪审团也会看穿. |
[31:41] | They don’t have your far-fetched imagination. | 他们没你这么穿越的想象力. |
[31:43] | You’ve just committed a fraud on the court! | 你刚刚承认了你做了伪证! |
[31:45] | I’ve done no such thing, but if I had, | 我没这么做, 即使我做了, |
[31:47] | you should be glad I didn’t tell you, since you’d be obligated to tell. | 你也应该高兴我没告诉你, 因为你知道的话有义务说出来的. |
[31:53] | You’d better hope the jury is more gullible than I am. | 你最好期望陪审团比我好骗. |
[31:56] | All I need is one. | 我只要骗到一个就可以. |
[32:09] | Did anybody fall for that? | 有人相信这一切吗? |
[32:11] | First he said the husband did it. | 首先他说是丈夫干的. |
[32:13] | Then it was all those other men she was having an affair with. | 然后说是和她有关系的其他男人干的. |
[32:16] | Then, I can’t be sure, | 然后,我也不肯定, |
[32:17] | but I think he actually seemed to accuse the father, | 但是我想他肯定要指控那父亲, |
[32:20] | at least briefly. | 最少暂时要. |
[32:21] | Oh, and let’s not forget Lincoln Meyer, the neighbor. | 哦,我们别忘了那邻居,Lincoln Meyer, |
[32:24] | He wanted you to think that he was the killer. | 他想让你相信他是凶手. |
[32:26] | And then finally, | 然后最后, |
[32:28] | in the most desperate and most transparent attempt of all, | 尝试用尽绝望之际, |
[32:32] | he goes after Scott’s mother. | 他又说是Scott的母亲. |
[32:34] | And she played along perfectly, didn’t she? | 而她也跟着演戏, 不是吗? |
[32:37] | “I want an attorney.” | “我要个律师.” |
[32:38] | “I assert my Fifth Amendment right.” | “我引援宪法第五条修正案.” |
[32:40] | Gee, that ought to give them all reasonable doubt. | 天,这可给他们提供了 合理的疑点. |
[32:45] | The evidence, all of it, | 证据,所有的证据, |
[32:47] | points to one person being in the house, | 都指向这屋子里的 一个人, |
[32:50] | the defendant, a sick, twisted psychologically infirm young man | 被告,一个病态的, 心理扭曲的年轻人 |
[32:56] | loaded with anger, self-loathing. | 过于愤怒,自我厌恶. |
[32:59] | He confessed to his therapist he had compulsions of killing her. | 他向自己心理医生 忏悔有杀她的冲动. |
[33:04] | Gee, I wonder who could have done it. | 天,我怀疑到底是谁杀了她. |
[33:09] | If any of you were fooled by the defense lawyer’s ridiculous Perry Mason theatrics, | 如果你们中有人被 被告律师的荒谬的Perry Mason样的戏剧骗了的话, |
[33:15] | then shame on you. | 那你们就太傻了. |
[33:18] | Shame on you? | 太傻了? |
[33:19] | How about shame on the police for investigating nobody else but Scott Little? | 警察只调查了Scott Little 一人而没有调查其他嫌疑犯不傻吗? |
[33:23] | As soon as they saw a video of Scott talking about killing Marcia Hooper, | 他们一看到有Scott谈论要杀Marcia Hooper的带子, |
[33:28] | it was cased close for them. | 对他们来说就结案了. |
[33:30] | Could they not have looked at the husband? | 他们没有问丈夫吗? |
[33:33] | He had motive. He was there. | 他有动机. 他就在那里. |
[33:35] | He has no real alibi. He made no attempt to save her. | 他没有具体的不在场证据. 他没有为救她做任何贡献. |
[33:39] | Could they not have looked at Lincoln Meyer, | 他们也没有审查下Lincoln Meyer, |
[33:41] | the card-carrying nut job from next door? | 那个偷偷摸摸的邻居变态? |
[33:44] | He was obsessed with Marcia Hooper. | 他迷恋着Marcia Hooper. |
[33:46] | She had to get a restraining order to keep him away. | 她为了避开他申请了禁令. |
[33:48] | His flowers were found in the room where she was murdered. | 他的花朵在她被杀的现场发现. |
[33:52] | And yes, Barbara Little. | 哦,当然还有, Barbara Little. |
[33:54] | Let’s face it. Love obsessions rarely occur in a vacuum. | 我们清醒下吧.爱不会在真空的环境在滋生. |
[33:58] | Could she not have loved him just as much? | 她是不是也像他爱她一样爱着他? |
[34:01] | Her whole life is her son. | 她一生的生命在于她儿子身上. |
[34:04] | The idea of him falling into the clutches of another woman… | 一想到他拜倒在其他女人的石榴裙下… |
[34:07] | Why was that house so clean of prints? | 为什么房子里的指纹那么干净? |
[34:10] | The killer will typically wipe clean just what he or she has touched. | 杀手一般都会擦掉她或他碰过的东西. |
[34:15] | But if she didn’t know what Scott had previously touched, | 但是如果她不知道Scott 之前碰过什么, |
[34:18] | she would have cleaned everything. | 她会把所有东西都擦一次. |
[34:21] | How can any of us be sure here? | 我们在座的怎么可以断言呢? |
[34:24] | As for physical evidence, the only thing the prosecution can establish | 对于身体证据, 检方唯一能提供的就是 |
[34:27] | is that Scott Little made love to Marcia Hooper the night of the murder. | Scott Little在谋杀案当晚 和Marcia Hooper有发生过关系. |
[34:32] | Well, he told them that. | 恩,他也承认了这点. |
[34:34] | He came forward as innocent people tend to do, | 他和所有无辜者一样过来, |
[34:37] | and volunteered the information. | 主动提供了消息. |
[34:39] | And the only reason they arrested him, | 而他们唯一逮捕他的理由, |
[34:41] | was because of a video and an opinion proffered by an eccentric therapist | 只因为他和他古怪医生的谈话碟 |
[34:46] | who runs around telling people he’s kissed movie stars he’s never even met. | 那古怪医生到处肆意谈论 他和他从来没见过的电影明星的绯闻史. |
[34:50] | This case can’t turn on his credibility. | 这个案子没有排除他的可能. |
[34:54] | Talk about reasonable doubt. | 但我们看看合理的疑点. |
[34:56] | Reasonable doubt. | 合理的疑点. |
[34:58] | Come on, it could have been him, | 看吧,可能是他干的, |
[35:00] | could have been him, | 可能是他干的, |
[35:02] | could have been her. | 也可能是她. |
[35:04] | This whole case screams “reasonable doubt,” | 这整个案子叫嚣着 “合理的疑点,” |
[35:09] | which is typically the case when the police don’t investigate. | 就是典型的警察 没有调查好的那种案子. |
[35:42] | Oh, my god. | 哦,我的天. |
[35:44] | That was amazing. | 真是难以相信. |
[35:50] | Yeah, you’re a different girl. | 恩,你是个与众不同的女孩. |
[35:55] | Wow. | 哇 |
[35:59] | That’s all I have to say. | 这是我全部要说的. |
[36:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, before we read the verdict, | 女士们先生们, 在我们宣读判决书前, |
[36:27] | I will caution everyone in this room to maintain order. | 我先要提醒各位注意法庭纪律. |
[36:31] | The defendant will please rise. | 被告方起立 |
[36:37] | Mr. Foreman, the jury’s verdict is unanimous? | 陪审团主席,陪审团意见一致吗? |
[36:41] | Yes, your honor. | 是的法官大人. |
[36:44] | In the matter of the commonwealth vs. Scott Little, | 在政府VS.Scott Little一案中, |
[36:47] | on the charge of murder in the first degree, | 对于一级谋杀指控, |
[36:49] | we the jury find the defendant Scott Little | 我们陪审团认定被告Scott Little |
[36:52] | not guilty. | 无罪. |
[36:54] | On the charge of murder in the second degree, | 对于二级谋杀指控, |
[36:56] | we the jury find the defendant Scott Little | 我们陪审团认定被告Scott Little |
[37:00] | not guilty. | 无罪. |
[37:02] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this completes your service. | 陪审团的女士们先生们, 你们任务到此结束. |
[37:04] | I can’t believe it. | 难以相信. |
[37:05] | – It’s over? – It’s over. | – 完结了? – 完结了. |
[37:27] | Thank you. No comment just yet. | 谢谢. 现在不发表意见. |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[37:30] | Just give us a minute. Thanks. | 给我们几分钟.谢谢. |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[37:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好. |
[37:44] | Well, we need to say something, | 恩,我们得说点什么, |
[37:46] | or the media will be camped where we live. | 要不媒体会在我们住的地方扎寨的. |
[37:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 恩. |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[37:59] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们了了这些. |
[38:04] | Okay, hear all, people. | 好八,大家,听着. |
[38:06] | Back off. | 退开. |
[38:07] | Please, back off. | 请大家,退开. |
[38:10] | Are you okay, honey? | 甜心,你还好吗? |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 恩. 匙 |
[38:14] | Mom, how did he know? | 妈,他怎么知道? |
[38:16] | He knows nothing, baby. | 孩子,他什么都不知道. |
[38:18] | As far as Mr. Coho is concerned, it was all a tactic. | 就Coho先生所知的, 只不过是个策略罢了. |
[38:21] | He has no idea. | 他不知道. |
[38:23] | But what if they arrest you now? | 但他们要逮捕你怎么办? |
[38:25] | There’s no evidence to arrest me. | 没有逮捕我的证据. |
[38:27] | And you know, if they ever did convict you, | 你知道的, 如果他们要抓你, |
[38:31] | I would have come forward with the truth. You do know that. | 我会冲出来告诉他们实话的, 你知道的. |
[38:35] | You are all I have, | 你是我的全部, |
[38:38] | and I love you. | 而我爱你. |
[38:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你. |
[39:00] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[39:02] | Ready. | 好了. |
[39:03] | Let’s get out of dodge. | 让我们不再遮掩了. |
[39:10] | I’m sure you all have lots of questions, | 我肯定你们有很多问题, |
[39:13] | and I want to try to get to everybody… | 而且我想让大家都明白… |
[39:20] | She dumped you? | 她甩了你? |
[39:22] | Well, I think we’re looking for different things. | 恩,我想我们追求的东西不同. |
[39:26] | What are you looking for, a serious relationship? | 你追求什么, 正式的交往? |
[39:28] | Don’t be silly. I’m already involved with you. | 别傻了, 我是你的了. |
[39:31] | You’re damn right. | 你还真他妈的正确. |
[39:33] | I just don’t like my sex be empty, Denny. | 我只是不想空有身体上的关系, Denny. |
[39:36] | – I need intimacy, at least. – Me, too. | – 我最少也需要一些亲密. – 我也是. |
[39:39] | That’s why I have Shirley Schmidtho. | 所以我有Shirley Schmidtho. |
[39:45] | I hit on Barbara Little, the client’s mother, | 我勾引了Barbara Little, 当事人的母亲, |
[39:48] | then Denise. My insecurity is rampant. | 还有Denise. 我的不安全感在蔓延. |
[39:52] | We’re, we’re sensitive men. | 我们,我们是感情细腻的男人. |
[39:54] | Alan, that’s who we are. | Alan, 我们就是这样的人. |
[39:56] | We’re needy people. | 我们是饥渴之人. |
[40:00] | Do you think we could get your therapist to measure me for trousers? | 你觉得我们让你的心理医生 来测下裤子怎么样? |
[40:02] | I need more room. | 我裤子太紧. |
[40:06] | Oh, don’t expect me to go for that. | 哦,可别想让我接受这观点. |
[40:10] | Sometimes the depth of your sensitivity, well, let’s just say… | 有时候你说你的感情细腻, 恩,我觉得真是… |
[40:15] | – I reach new depths. – You do. | – 又进了一步. – 是的. |
[40:18] | How are things going with Bethany? | 你和Bethany进展如何? |
[40:22] | Three dates. | 三次约会. |
[40:25] | Big one coming up. | 还有次大的约会要来了. |
[40:28] | You think she’d be upset if she discovered Gracie Jane in your pants? | 如果她发现Gracie Jane 在你裤子里会抓狂吗? |
[40:31] | No idea. | 不知道. |
[40:35] | – Not a chance. – Oh, yes. | – 不是吧. – 啊,是的. |
[40:36] | – Don’t lie to me. – Scout’s honor. | – 别骗我. – 很荣幸告诉你. |
[40:37] | I am not looking down. | 我不往下看. |
[40:39] | But you must. | 你必须往下看. |
[40:46] | Guilty, guilty, guilty. | 有罪,有罪,有罪. |
[40:48] | I don’t date disgusting, vile pigs! | 我才不和恶心的肥猪约会! |
[40:55] | In the doghouse again. | 又要缩回我一人的的狗窝了. |
[40:56] | I gotta get that woman a pair of squeaky shoes. | 我得给那个女人买双踩在地上会响的鞋子. |
[40:59] | You want to go after her? | 你要去追她吗? |
[41:01] | In time. | 不是时候. |
[41:03] | She’s got to learn not to interrupt my special time. | 她要知道不能打扰我的个人时光. |
[41:07] | To special times and new depths. | 祝福你的特殊时光和新的深度. |
[41:11] | – My needy friend. – Indeed. | – 我饥渴的朋友. – 没错. |
[41:17] | Want to pull my string? | 想拉下这里吗? |
[41:19] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧. |