Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Boston legal
[00:03] Hey, listen, I think you remember reverend Diddum. 还记得Diddum神父吧
[00:06] Well, it turns out the reverend is also a lawyer. 原来神父也是位律师
[00:08] I’ve decided to let him handle my divorce. 我已决定让他来办理我的离婚
[00:11] Instead of targeting the 避开那个前夫
[00:11] ex-husband, we go after the reverend. 我们转移目标到神父身上
[00:13] The reverend? 神父
[00:14] Three sexual harassment complaints 身负三件性骚扰指控
[00:16] The man has a certain weakness. 那个人有弱点
[00:19] Did you commit this act 你犯下这桩罪行
[00:21] because he was evil or because you are? 是因为他有害于社会还是你有害呢
[00:26] Because he was. 因为他有害
[00:30] I want Alan Shore. 我想见AlanShore
[00:39] I’d like to know how a United 我想知道为何
[00:40] States congressman could be held liable 一位美国国会议员会因为一件
[00:42] for an official act of congressional 国会事务的公务行为被追究责任
[00:44] business for which he enjoys immunity? 而对此他享有豁免权
[00:45] You can be held liable because you’ve been sued 你被追究责任是因为
[00:47] under traditional state tort law 触犯了传统的州立民事侵权法而被指控
[00:49] for which you enjoy no immunity. 对此你不享有豁免权
[00:53] I want Denny Crane. 我想见Denny Crane
[00:55] Uh, you don’t want Denny Crane. 你不需要Denny Crane
[00:58] Denise is one of our top… Denise是我们最优秀的
[01:01] I’m entitled to the top. 我要最好的
[01:04] Is there a reason I’m not getting Denny? 有什么理由不让我请Denny的吗
[01:08] Denny Denny…
[01:10] Denny Denny has, uh…
[01:12] Mad cow disease. 得疯牛病了
[01:14] I just saw him on television 我刚才电视上还看到他了
[01:16] in Kelly Nolan’s murder trial. 在KellyNolan的谋杀案里
[01:17] He was at the defense table for effect, Raymond. 他在被告席上充门面呢 Raymond
[01:20] He’s not capable of any complex litigation. 他现在担负不了任何复杂的诉讼
[01:27] I knew you were there, Denny. 我知道你在这儿 Denny
[01:30] Did you? 你在吗
[01:31] Raymond Jacobs Raymond Jacobs.
[01:33] You handled my first divorce 15 years ago. 你15年前受理过我的首起离婚案
[01:37] – My wife’s name was Lois? – I remember. -我的妻子叫Lois -我记得
[01:39] Why wouldn’t you? You slept with her. 怎么不记得呢 你和她上床了
[01:41] Only after the divorce was final. 离婚完结后才干的
[01:43] Denny May I ask, Denny, how do you feel about gun control? 请问你怎么看待枪支控制的
[01:45] For communists. 支持共产党
[01:46] What about banning assault 禁止私人持有攻击性武器
[01:48] weapons in the private sector? 你怎么看呢
[01:49] As soon as you say it’s okay to 一旦你限制攻击性武器
[01:51] ban assault weapons, my friend, 我的朋友
[01:52] even in the private sector, 甚至是私人部门
[01:53] you make it easier to take guns away from hunting, 你就让限制枪支狩猎比
[01:55] then personal protection. 个人保护变得更容易了
[01:57] Soon the military and the 很快 军队和
[01:58] police are without firearms. 警察就将不再佩戴弹药
[02:00] By banning assault weapons in the private sector, 限制私人持有攻击性武器后
[02:03] the military and the police would lose their guns? 军队和警察会失去他们的枪支
[02:05] And their dominoes. 多米诺骨牌效应
[02:07] It’s a whole theory. 这是一个道理
[02:09] She’s a Liberal. Can’t even hunt. 她是个自由主义者 甚至连打猎都不会
[02:26] You set? 你定啦
[02:27] Set? 定了
[02:29] You sure you don’t need a second chair? 你确定不需要一个副手
[02:30] This is a murder trial. 这可是个谋杀案
[02:31] I want Catherine to be the underdog. An army of lawyers would subvert that. 我想让Catherine得到同情票 一大帮律师只会帮倒忙
[02:36] You okay? 你还好吧
[02:38] Tara quit. Tara辞职了
[02:41] What do you mean, she quit? 你说什么 她辞职了
[02:43] She’s gone. 她走了
[02:45] – She quit the firm? – She quit me, actually. -她离开公司了 -她离开我了 事实上是
[02:48] But she’s left the firm as well. 但是她也离开公司了
[02:55] Alan, do you have the Alan 你能
[02:57] necessary focus to try this case? 集中精力办理这个案件吗
[03:04] I do. 我能
[03:49] Coroner’s report showed he’d Coroner的报告显示
[03:50] been struck twice behind the head, 他曾两次被击中头部
[03:53] the second blow being fatal. 第二击是致命的
[03:55] And was there any sign of a struggle, detective? 有挣扎的痕迹吗 侦探先生
[03:58] No. 没有
[03:59] Any evidence to suggest that 有证据显示
[04:01] the victim had made any 被害者曾
[04:02] threatening movement toward the defendant? 对被告者有威胁性举动吗
[04:04] No. 没有
[04:05] And in the statement 在被告对您做的
[04:06] made to you by the defendant, 陈词中
[04:07] did she say the victim was threatening her? 她有说过受害者在威胁她吗
[04:10] She did not say that she was in any imminent danger 她没有说当她攻击他时
[04:13] at the time she hit him. 曾面临任何迫在眉睫的危险
[04:14] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[04:17] Your witness. 轮到你了
[04:18] I have nothing. 我没话说
[04:19] It appears your exhaustive testimony 看起来你详尽的证词
[04:22] covered everything. You left nothing out. 已经包含一切了 你没任何遗漏
[04:25] Is that correct, detective? 这是正确的吗 侦探先生
[04:27] Pretty much. 非常正确
[04:30] Thank you, detective, for 谢谢你 侦探先生
[04:31] your fine commitment to detail. 谢谢你对细节的美好承诺
[04:41] Okay. The witness may step down. 好的 证人可以下台了
[04:42] Actually, one thing you pretty much left out. 事实上 有一件事情遗漏了
[04:46] No harm. We can cover it now. 没关系 我们可以现在弥补
[04:47] Mr. Ferrion had previously killed two people. Ferrion先生曾经杀害过两个人
[04:51] He whacked both his mother and a neighbor? 他杀了他妈妈和一个邻居
[04:55] – Allegedly. -涉嫌谋杀 -涉嫌谋杀 – Allegedly.
[04:57] Isn’t it pretty much the opinion 他犯下了那些谋杀案
[05:00] of the Boston police department 那不正是
[05:02] that he committed these murders? Boston警察局的观点吗
[05:04] Yes. 是的
[05:05] Thank you. 谢谢您
[05:06] I’m sure you pretty much meant to 我确信你很想
[05:08] include that in your testimony but… 将这些纳入你的证词 但是
[05:10] forgot. 忘了吧
[05:16] Mrs. Piper came to you a week before Piper太太在
[05:20] Mr. Ferrion was killed, didn’t she? Ferrion先生被杀一周前曾找过你 不是吗
[05:23] She did. 她的确来过
[05:24] She told you she feared 她告诉你她害怕
[05:26] Mr. Ferrion would kill again. Ferrion先生会再次杀人
[05:28] Yes. 是的
[05:29] Relayed to you Bernard’s 向您报告了
[05:31] comments about how the next time, Bernard关于下次杀人的评论
[05:32] he’d be sure to leave little 他肯定会留下一些小线索
[05:35] clues like the B.T.K. killer. 就像B.T.K杀手一样
[05:37] She tell you that, detective? 她告诉了你这些 侦探先生
[05:39] Yes 是的
[05:40] And after she told you all this, 在她告诉你这些后
[05:42] you did what, detective? 你做了什么呢 侦探先生
[05:44] I told her there wasn’t enough to make an arrest. 我告诉她这不足以逮捕他
[05:46] You sent her away. 你把她送走了
[05:49] Tell me, detective, 告诉我 侦探先生
[05:51] have you considered if you’d 你想过如果你
[05:53] heeded Catherine Piper’s warnings, 留意了CatherinePiper的警告
[05:55] Bernard Ferrion might still be alive? BernardFerrion可能还会活在世上吗
[05:57] Objection! 抗议
[05:58] Withdrawn. 撤回
[05:59] Moving forward a bit, Bernard Ferrion’s demise. 再往前走 Bernard Ferrion的死亡
[06:02] So you found him dead, 你发现他死后
[06:04] conducted Sherlock Holmesian 开始了 Sherlock Holmesian式的调查
[06:06] investigation, which led, at last, 最终
[06:10] to Catherine Piper’s doorstep? 追查到了Catherine Piper的门口
[06:12] No. 没有
[06:14] – She came to us. – Oh, she came to you! -她来找我们的 -她来找了你们
[06:16] Yes. 是的
[06:17] Well, you certainly left that out, didn’t you? 你确是遗漏了这个 不是吗
[06:19] She didn’t come forth for a full week. 她一个星期后才过来
[06:21] Maybe Catherine hesitated 也许Catherine犹豫了
[06:23] because she feared being arrested. 因为她害怕会被逮捕
[06:25] Yet her conscience and sense of 但是她的良知和道德感
[06:27] morality eventually overcame her fear, 最终战胜了她的恐惧
[06:29] which, of course, the jury would know 当然 陪审团会明白这种恐惧的
[06:31] if you’d lived up to your 只要你能履行你
[06:32] oath to tell the whole truth. 讲实话的誓言
[06:33] – Objection! – Mr. Shore! – 抗议 – Shore先生
[06:34] What? What did I say? 什么 我说了什么
[06:46] I paid $2,000 to his campaign personally, 我个人支付了2000美元支持他的竞选
[06:50] and I contributed another $2 我还捐赠了200万美元
[06:52] million to the Democratic national party 给民主党
[06:54] on the assumption 以为
[06:55] that this congressman, if 那个国会议员
[06:57] reelected, would support gun control. 如果再次当选 会支持枪支控制
[07:00] Well, certainly, Mr. Naughton, you realize that 当然 Naughton先生 你认识到
[07:03] you cannot buy votes on Capital Hill. 你不能够在国会山买选票
[07:06] Oh, please. 拜托
[07:07] There was never any quid 任何一张选票里
[07:09] pro quo on any specific vote. 从来就没有公平交易
[07:11] But, sir, in your complaint, 但是 先生 在你的诉讼里
[07:12] you cite his failure to 你把他的失败归咎于
[07:14] support the ban on assault weapons. 支持对攻击性武器下禁令
[07:16] The fraud was perpetrated on me 在他的竞选连任时
[07:18] during his reelection campaign. 他给我下了个套
[07:20] The two of us got together for dinner. 我俩聚在一起吃饭
[07:22] We shook hands. He looked me in the eye, 我们握手 他看着我的眼睛说
[07:24] and he told me that he would champion, 他会拥护
[07:25] not support, but champion the 不仅是支持 但是拥护
[07:28] renewal of the ban against assault weapons. 关于攻击性武器禁令的续订
[07:30] Then he goes off to 然后他去了华盛顿
[07:31] Washington, and the ban just lapses. 禁令刚好过期了
[07:34] Doesn’t even get brought up for a vote. 甚至都没被提议投票
[07:36] And, sir, the fact that this ban was not renewed, 先生 禁令没能续订
[07:39] how has it hurt you personally? 这怎么伤害您个人啦
[07:43] On January 2nd, 在1月2日
[07:45] my nephew was buying milk in a convenience store. 我的侄子在一家便利店买牛奶
[07:49] Two men came in to rob the store bearing AK-47s. 两个带着AK-47s的男人过来抢劫铺子
[07:53] Gunfire ensued. 发生了枪击
[07:55] My nephew was killed. 我的侄子被杀害了
[07:59] I am very sorry for your loss, sir. 我很为您的损失感到难过 先生
[08:03] Are you suggesting that 你在暗示
[08:04] because you contributed money to this 如果你捐钱给了
[08:07] congressman that you bought his vote? 这个国会议员就可以买他的选票吗
[08:09] There was no vote. 没有选票
[08:12] Instead, congress just let the ban 相反 议员让禁令
[08:14] lapse without so much as a discussion. 没经什么讨论就自动过期了
[08:16] Didn’t it lapse in part because 让它自动过期不是因为
[08:18] the legislators in favor of the ban 支持这一禁令的立法者
[08:20] realized the votes just weren’t there? 认识到没什么人支持吗
[08:22] When you secure a contribution based on a 当你做出一个募捐是因为
[08:24] policy you have no intention of honoring, 一项你不打算执行的政策
[08:27] that’s flat-out fraud. 那就是赤裸裸的欺骗
[08:28] My point is, congressman Jacobs 我的论点是 Jacobs议员
[08:30] couldn’t have gotten the ban renewed. 不能让禁令重续
[08:32] Tom Delay had dismissed it as simply TomDelay废除了它只是因为
[08:35] “a piece of feel-good legislation 它是一个感觉良好
[08:37] that had no chance of passing”. 但是没有机会通过的法令
[08:39] I didn’t get a commitment from Tom Delay. 我没有取得TomDelay的承诺
[08:42] I did from him. 我取得了他的
[08:53] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[08:54] Not quite. 有那么吃惊吗
[08:55] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[08:58] Your behavior saddened me, Sara. 你的举止让我伤心 Sara
[09:01] – It left me bereft. – Bereft? – 这让我丧失了资格 – 丧失资格
[09:04] Let’s not get carried away, reverend. 别跑题 神父
[09:07] – You desecrated my collar. – How? -你亵渎了我的领口 -怎么啦
[09:10] You smelled it in a sexual manner. 你用一种性感的方式闻了它
[09:12] You rubbed it lasciviously against your face. 你淫亵地用你的脸揉擦了它
[09:15] I’m reporting you. 我会举报你的
[09:17] – To whom? – Your superiors, perhaps the bar. -向谁举报 -你的上司 或者律师席
[09:21] And what happens to you if 如果你的行为被公开
[09:22] your behavior becomes public? 你会发生什么事呢
[09:23] I’ve considered that. I must atone as well. 我考虑过了 我必须弥补
[09:27] We must both go public with our sins and atone. 我们必须和我们的罪恶一起公之于众 并加以弥补
[09:32] Reverend? 神父
[09:34] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[09:37] I was only trying to help a client 我只是在帮助一个客户
[09:39] I felt was being taken advantage of. 我觉得被利用了
[09:41] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[09:45] I’d really appreciate you not… 如果你不举报的话
[09:50] telling. 我真的会很感谢
[09:57] On one condition. 有个条件
[10:00] Go into the women’s room, 到洗手间去
[10:03] remove your panties and give them to me. 脱掉你的内裤把它给我
[10:07] I beg your pardon? 您说什么
[10:08] You sniffed my personals. I 你闻了我的
[10:10] should like a whiff of yours. 我也想要点你的
[10:12] First of all, 首先
[10:13] I smelled your collar, not your shorts. 我闻了你的领口而不是内裤
[10:16] Give me your underwear, 给我你的内裤
[10:18] or I’m going to atone. 要不我就捅开
[10:23] I first met him as a recovering murderer. 我起先遇见他时 他是一个正在康复的谋杀犯
[10:26] He’d killed his mother and neighbor. 他杀了他的妈妈和邻居
[10:28] Had he admitted these crimes to you? 他向你承认了这些罪行吗
[10:30] Oh, yes. Many times. 是的 说了很多次
[10:32] Catherine Catherine, may I ask,
[10:34] why would you seek to befriend this man? 请问你为何会和这种人交朋友呢
[10:38] Well, I felt at his core, he wasn’t evil. 我以为他本质上不坏
[10:41] I also thought I could help him 我同样以为 将他向上帝 我们的救星指引
[10:43] by introducing him to Jesus Christ, our savior. 能够帮助他
[10:46] – Was he open to that? – Not terribly. – 他皈依了吗 – 不完全
[10:49] He thought it would make him look like a bad Jew. 他觉得那会让他看起来像个坏犹太人
[10:54] So what happened? 发生什么了
[10:57] Well, we were in the kitchen 我们在厨房里
[10:59] watching the telecast about the Kelly Nolan trial. 看电视上KellyNolan的审判
[11:03] He was talking about leaving hints the next time… 他说下次会留下线索
[11:08] saying how he enjoyed the taste of killing. 说他享受谋杀的感觉
[11:12] My mind started swirling. 我脑子开始眩晕了
[11:14] I was thinking, 我在想
[11:15] “I’d gone to the police. 我已经报警了
[11:17] They said they couldn’t help. “ 他们说他们帮不了
[11:19] There was no place for me to turn. 我没有地方可以投诉
[11:21] If I ran away, that was a 如果我跑了
[11:24] betrayal he said he couldn’t tolerate. 他会说这是他不能忍受的背叛
[11:27] I looked down at my hands, 我低头看了看我的手
[11:30] saw I was holding the skillet, 我握着那个长柄锅
[11:33] the weapon he’d used to commit murder. 这是他曾用来犯罪的武器
[11:36] And I suddenly thought 我突然觉得
[11:38] this was my only way out. 这是我唯一的出路
[11:40] So I just swung. 所以我挥舞了它
[11:42] Twice. 两次
[11:44] And he dropped. 他倒下了
[11:47] Catherine, you took a human life. Catherine 你夺去了一个人的生命
[11:51] Killing his mother was strike one. 杀死他的妈妈是挥击一
[11:54] Killing his neighbor was strike two. 杀死他的邻居是挥击二
[11:57] And the way he talked, 按照他说的说法
[11:59] Bernie had a third strike coming. Bernie还要挥击第三次
[12:09] I heard about Tara. 我听说Tara的事了
[12:11] I feel your hurt. 你觉得你挺难过的
[12:13] What’s most upsetting, Denny, is I don’t hurt. 最让人沮丧的是 Denny 我不难过
[12:16] So I don’t have to hug you and tell 所以我不需要拥抱你
[12:18] you I’m there for you and all that crap? 告诉你我在这儿之类的废话
[12:21] You can skip it. 你可以省略它
[12:24] How’s your trial going? 你的案件进展如何
[12:28] I’m there as a prop. 我在那做道具
[12:30] Shirley not giving you enough to do? Shirley 没让你做什么
[12:32] Oh, Alan, it’s a dream case. Alan 这可是梦想中的案件
[12:35] To be able to actually defend a 为一个反对禁令攻击性武器的国会议员
[12:38] congressman who opposes the ban on assault weapons? 辩护
[12:40] It’s what any lawyer lives for. 这是任何律师都想要的
[12:48] I’m gonna show you something. 我会给你点好瞧的
[13:03] Denny Jeez, Denny.
[13:06] Ooh. This one, my father gave me. 这个 我父亲给我的
[13:08] Lovely. Could you kindly point it 很不错 能拜托将它
[13:10] in any direction other than my head? 指向不是我脑袋的其他地方吗
[13:12] It’s not loaded. 没上子弹的
[13:13] Oh! I guess it is. 原来上子弹了
[13:15] Denny For God’s sake, Denny! 看在上帝的份上
[13:16] Oh, lighten up, will you? 轻松些了 不是吗
[13:19] What in God’s name? 看在上帝的份上
[13:21] Shirley And it is in god’s name, Shirley. 是看在上帝的份上
[13:24] The right to bear arms, second commandment. 携带武器的权利 第二戒律
[13:26] That would be the second amendment. 那会成为第二修正案
[13:28] That’s same difference. 一样
[13:30] I should be first-chairing this case. 我应该主管这个案子
[13:31] If anybody should be the poster 谁要是能成为这个国家的
[13:33] boy for guns in this country… 枪支海报男孩
[13:35] It should be you. 那也是你
[13:37] Denny, congressman Jacobs is Denny Jacobs议员
[13:40] for the assault weapon ban. 是支持攻击性武器禁令的
[13:42] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[13:43] What do you mean, he’s for the, the ban? 你说什么 他支持那个禁令
[13:45] He let it lapse because sometimes 他让它失效了是因为
[13:48] in politics, there are politics. 有的时候 政治就是政治
[13:51] But in principle, he’s for the ban. 但是原则上 他是支持禁令的
[13:54] But if he supports a law and 但如果他支持一条法律
[13:57] then agrees to let it lapse, 怎么会同意让它失效呢
[13:59] then that would make him… 那就会成全他为
[14:02] A Democrat. 一个民主党人
[14:05] You’re giving representation to a Democrat. 你将为一个民主党人作陈述
[14:42] With all the rain, the Charles 随着雨水
[14:44] has spilled into the sewer systems. Charles摔进了下水道
[14:47] It isn’t exactly Nimmo bay. 这可不是Nimmo海滩
[14:49] Word is they’re catching some on commonwealth. 传言他们真的在州里抓到了一些
[14:55] I think I’m gonna retire, Alan. 我想我要退休拉 Alan
[15:06] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[15:09] I don’t know. I just… 我不知道 我只是
[15:11] I think it’s a sign when the practice 我想这是个信号
[15:13] of law is less rewarding than, uh… 当律师赚钱还不如
[15:16] Fishing in the sewer? 在阴沟里钓鱼
[15:22] I feel devalued. 我感觉贬值了
[15:25] I always wanted to go out with my pride, 我总是想高昂着头出去
[15:28] failing that, at least my old time slot. 害怕显老
[15:32] I wish… 我希望
[15:36] I was never great. 我从来没伟大过
[15:40] Because? 因为
[15:43] Because… 因为
[15:46] I remember. 我记得
[15:51] When God strips you of your talent, 当上帝剥夺了你的才华
[15:53] he should at least have the decency to strip away 他至少应该帮个忙
[15:56] the memory of having had it. 去掉你曾经有过的记忆
[16:09] What do you mean, he wants your underwear? 你什么意思 他想要你的内裤
[16:11] I mean he wants my underwear! 我是说他想要我的内裤
[16:15] – Is he still here? – No. -他还在吗 -没有
[16:16] He asked me to think on it, pray on it, 他要我考虑一下 祈祷
[16:18] and he’ll be back in the morning. 他早上会回来
[16:22] Okay. 好的
[16:24] Relax. 放松
[16:33] Okay. 好的
[16:37] You’ve got to give him your underwear. 你得给他你的内裤
[16:39] – What? – Otherwise we’ll be fired. -什么 -要不我们就会被开除的
[16:41] I’m not gonna give him my underwear. Are you crazy? 我不会给他我的内裤的 你疯了吗
[16:43] The guy is obviously sick. 这个家伙显然变态
[16:45] Which is why we need to be afraid here. 这就是我们在这害怕的原因
[16:47] If we can’t count on him to be 如果我们不能指望他
[16:48] rational enough to save his own career? 足够理智来拯救他自己的事业
[16:50] Just give him your underwear. 那就给他你的内裤
[16:52] That’s not even an option, Garrett. 没得选 Garrett
[16:54] First, because I would never do it, 因为首先 我不会做这种事
[16:55] Sara, what if he reports us? Sara 如果他告发我们呢
[16:57] And second, I’m not wearing any. 其次 我根本没穿
[16:58] We’ll be fired and… 我们会被开除的
[17:04] You’re not wearing any? 你没有穿
[17:05] Garrett! This is your doing! Garrett 这是你干的
[17:08] I’m making it your problem. 自己解决吧
[17:11] You go deal with the sicko. 你去摆平那个变态
[17:32] The skillet was in your 长柄锅在你手里
[17:33] hand. Could you hold it, please? 你能握住它吗
[17:34] Objection. 反对
[17:35] I would like her to demonstrate how she struck Mr. Ferrion. 我想让她示范她是如何攻击Ferrion先生的
[17:40] Your honor, this is meant to inflame the jury. 法官大人 这会煽动陪审团
[17:42] – There is simply no reason… – She already described it. -毫无道理 -她已经描述过了
[17:43] The prejudicial value of a demonstration, 示范的偏见性评价
[17:45] In a case like this… the prosecution’s petrified. 在一个像这样的案件里 控方被石化了
[17:48] that my client comes off as sympathetic. 我的委托人是有同情心的
[17:49] She wants her to re-enact the 她想让她再演一次犯罪的过程
[17:51] crime to negate that sympathy. 来打消别人的同情心
[17:52] There’s no probative value. 没说服力
[17:53] It’s a stunt, and a cheap one. 廉价的噱头
[17:55] – I’m going to allow it. – What? -我允许 -什么
[17:57] The jury can see how it happened. 陪审团可以看到是怎么发生的
[17:59] She testified as to how it happened. 她将证明是如何发生的
[18:01] I’ve made my ruling. Step back. 我已决定 退下
[18:06] Step back, counsel. 退下 辩护律师
[18:14] Would you show us your movements, Mrs. Piper? 能给我们展示一下你的动作吗 Piper太太
[18:19] I… 我
[18:35] I, I was at the sink facing this way. 我当时在洗碗池 面朝这边
[18:41] And he was going on about the taste of killing. 他在说一些关于谋杀的事
[18:44] That’s when my mind started to swirl at the thought, 想到这个 我的脑袋开始眩晕了
[18:48] “Oh, my God, he’ll kill again. He might kill me!” 我的上帝 他又要杀人了 他可能会杀了我
[18:54] I looked at the skillet, 我看看长柄锅
[18:56] and suddenly, this could be my way out. 突然想到 这是我唯一的出路
[19:01] And I wheeled… 我舞动了
[19:19] – A plea? – Did you have to hit it so hard? -借口 -你干嘛挥舞得那么用力啊
[19:22] I was under oath. 我发誓了
[19:29] I don’t like the sound of that. 我不喜欢这种语调
[19:35] Catherine, I’m not sure I can win this. Catherine 我不确定我能赢
[19:37] – You promised. – I promised I’d try. -你答应了 -我答应了我会努力
[19:40] Well, that’s all I’m asking for. 这就是我请求的
[19:42] I mean, just keep trying. 我是说 继续努力
[19:45] Please. 拜托了
[19:50] She really left? 她真的离开了
[19:53] I’m sorry? 什么
[19:54] Tara 她真走了吗 Tara. She’s gone?
[19:59] Evidently. 确实
[20:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:06] Not to worry. 别担心
[20:15] Look, if I had the power 看 如果我有能力
[20:17] to move the bill for a vote, 提议对这个草案进行表决
[20:18] I would have. 我会的
[20:20] In fairness, did you try 公平地说 你曾经努力
[20:22] to move the bill for a vote? 提议对草案进行表决吗
[20:24] – No. – Okay. Why not? -没有 -为何不呢
[20:27] Quite honestly, because I was up for reelection. 坦白说 因为我在寻求连任
[20:30] If I’d been active about 如果我很活跃的寻求
[20:31] renewing the ban on assault weapons, 攻击性武器禁令的延续
[20:33] the N.R.A. would have opposed N.R.A会反对我的
[20:34] me, run smear campaigns against me, 会发动诽谤活动反对我
[20:36] and I’d be sitting here today as an ex-congressman. 我就会以一个前国会议员的身份坐在这儿
[20:40] You caved. 你投降了
[20:41] I cannot serve my constituents if I’m not in office. 如果我不在位的话我无权行使选举权
[20:44] So like any elected official, I have to pick my battles. 就像任何一位被选举的公务员 我得选择我的战役
[20:48] And political survival has to be a consideration. 政治上的存活也需要被纳入考虑
[20:52] You told my client you’d support the ban. 你告诉我的委托人你支持那个禁令
[20:54] At the time, I fully planned to. 现在 我正在付以全力
[20:56] Then in September, 九月里
[20:58] three lobbyists from the N.R.A. walked in my office, 三位来自N.R.A的说客来到了我的办公室
[21:01] informed me they’d contribute 告诉我他们将
[21:03] heavily to my opponent’s campaign, 非常支持我对手的竞选活动
[21:04] informed me they’d finance negative ADs against me. 告诉我他们将出钱拍我的负面广告
[21:07] My advisors told me they’d be successful. 我的顾问们说他们会得逞的
[21:10] So I would have lost my seat 那样我就会丢掉我的席位
[21:12] supporting a bill that had no chance of passing. 支持那个议案也没机会成功
[21:15] Does that seem practical to you? 这对你实用吗
[21:16] Sticking to one’s principles 坚持一个人的原则
[21:18] always struck me as being practical. 在我看来一直都是实用的
[21:21] Look, the ban on assault weapons… 对于攻击性武器的禁令
[21:27] The Democrats are for it. 民主党人支持它
[21:28] The Republicans are for it. 共和党人支持它
[21:30] The police are for it. 80% of the public is for it. 警察支持它 80%的公众支持它
[21:33] And we don’t have it. 我们不得势
[21:36] That should tell you how powerful the gun lobby is. 这可以说明枪支说客有多强大
[21:39] So you ran scared. 所以你胆怯地逃跑了
[21:50] That was horrible testimony! 这是可怕的证词
[21:51] – All right, Denny. – What was the strategy? -好啦 Denny -那是什么策略
[21:54] Can somebody please explain it to me? 能有人给我解释下吗
[21:55] The strategy was there was nothing 策略是
[21:57] our client could really do to renew the ban. 我的委托人不能做任何事来延续这一禁令
[22:00] He’s therefore not the proximate 所以他与原告的损失
[22:02] cause of the plaintiff’s injury. 没有直接关系
[22:03] But that’s defensive. Why be 但是那是自卫陈词
[22:04] defensive when justice is on our side? 当正义在我们这边时为何要自卫呢
[22:06] Justice being… 正义在于
[22:07] Guns! 枪支里
[22:08] There are more guns in American 在美国家庭里
[22:09] households than pets, for God sakes, 拥有枪支的多过养宠物的
[22:11] more guns than cell phones. Guns are hot! 甚至比移动电话还多 枪支很流行
[22:15] It’s not that simple, Denny. 没这么简单 Denny
[22:16] What’s simple is this 就这么简单
[22:17] you don’t get on the stand and say, 你不能站在台上说
[22:19] “I’m sorry for not doing the right thing”. 我很抱歉没有尽应尽的义务
[22:21] You testify, “I did the right thing”. 你应该说 我做得对
[22:24] That’s how you win lawsuits. 这才是赢者之道
[22:25] You’re right even when you’re wrong! 即使错了都要说得有理
[22:40] All right. The panties are in the envelope. 好了 内裤在信封里
[22:42] But before I give them to you, 但是在我给你之前
[22:44] we’re gonna set a few conditions of our own. 有几个条件
[22:46] Let me see. 让我看看
[22:49] The panties. Let me see 让我看看内裤
[22:51] that they’re really in there. 看它是不是真在那儿
[23:04] Let me have a sample sniff 让我闻闻
[23:06] to assure the authenticity. 是不是真货
[23:08] I’m not gonna let you smell them now. 我不能让你现在闻它
[23:16] Those are new. She never wore them. 这是新的 她从未穿过
[23:18] Your law career is over, Mr. Wells. 你的律师生涯结束了 Wells先生
[23:20] All right, look. Let’s try another approach. 好的 让我们再另想他法
[23:28] I will beat you up. 我会打败你的
[23:30] Think I’m kidding? I will 觉得我在开玩笑吗
[23:32] smack you around, reverend. 我会赶着你打的 神父
[23:33] And what makes you think I wouldn’t enjoy that? 什么让你觉得我不会享受这一切呢
[23:37] I’ll be back this afternoon. 下午我再来
[23:39] And if my terms are not met, 如果我的条件没被满足
[23:41] I will go to your superiors. 我会去见你们的上司
[23:58] Awfully tiny cigar. 漂亮的小雪茄
[24:03] It’s the kind of cigar that goes 这种雪茄将伴随我
[24:06] along with our wimpy defense today. 今天窝囊的辩护
[24:10] Denise and I were discussing it. Denise和我讨论过了
[24:13] We think you’re right. 我们觉得你是对的
[24:15] We think maybe… 我们觉得也许
[24:18] maybe our approach should be… 也许我们应该这样辩护
[24:23] guns are good. 枪支有益
[24:27] But of course they are. 当然它们就是
[24:28] Denny The thing is, I don’t really believe it, Denny. 问题在于 我并不真的这样认为
[24:31] Nor does Denise. Denise也是
[24:33] And juries can always tell when 当律师们无诚意时
[24:35] lawyers are being disingenuous. 陪审团总是能看出来的
[24:39] We need you to close. 我们需要你来做结案陈词
[24:42] Me? 我吗
[24:51] Thing is… 问题是
[24:53] Shirley, I, I don’t really do that. Shirley 我 我真的做不来
[24:57] I’m more about… 我更加
[24:59] effect. 引人注目
[25:02] This is a big client who is responsible for awarding 这是一个可能会给公司带来
[25:06] this firm many government contracts. 许多政府合约的大客户
[25:10] We need you to pull this out. 我们需要你搞定它
[25:12] The, the, the thing about closing, Shirley, is… 结案陈词 Shirley
[25:20] too many words. I, I, I, I can’t remember them. 太多语句了 我 我 记不住
[25:27] Mad cow. 疯牛病
[25:29] Denny You don’t have to remember words, Denny. 你不需要记住那么多语句
[25:34] This is about assault weapons. 这有关于攻击性武器的
[25:37] Just speak from your heart. 发自心声就行
[25:40] This is about… 这有关
[25:42] what’s dear. 对你很重要的东西
[26:08] Now what are you doing? 你在做什么
[26:12] Shirley asked me to close. Shirley让我做结案陈词
[26:14] I need more time to 我需要时间来准备
[26:16] prepare. I really, I can’t just… 我真的 我不能
[26:20] So I’m copying yours. 所以我在复制你的
[26:22] What do you mean, you’re copying mine? 你这是什么意思 复制我的
[26:24] Your closing. It’s good stuff. 你的结案陈词 那是好东西
[26:26] Do you write it? 你写下了吗
[26:28] You can’t just copy my closing. 你不能复制我的结案陈词
[26:30] Why not? 为什么不行呢
[26:31] We’re on the same team. Don’t be such a girl. 我们在同一小组 别小气得像个女孩了
[26:33] Denny, we have completely different cases. Denny 我们接的是完全不同的案子
[26:35] So what? It’s not like the jury really listens. 那有什么关系 很有可能陪审团都不会怎么听的
[26:39] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[26:46] What’s the matter? 有什么关系
[26:50] I’m afraid. 我很害怕
[26:53] Afraid of what? 害怕什么
[27:00] Hey! – You’re Denny Crane. – No, I’m not. -你是DennyCrane -不 我不是
[27:05] That’s somebody I used to be. 我曾经是
[27:09] Can you believe the irony? 你能相信这其中的讽刺吗
[27:12] All I ever really wanted 我现在只想
[27:14] to do was to rise up one day 有一天能站起来
[27:16] and deliver the big summation on behalf of… 做一份大的总结 代表
[27:20] A gun. 一支枪
[27:22] And now the day finally comes… 这一天终于来到了
[27:27] and I’m afraid. 我却害怕了
[27:31] The day will be here tomorrow, my friend. 那是明天 我的朋友
[27:34] And you won’t be afraid. You know why? 你不会害怕的 你知道为什么吗
[27:37] You’re still Denny Crane. 你还是DennyCrane
[27:40] This I know. 我知道
[27:48] I’m not suggesting you give him your underwear. 我没暗示你给他你的内裤
[27:50] – Yes, you are, Garrett. – I’m not. -你就是这意思 Garrett -我不是
[27:53] I’m saying put these on, and, uh… 我在说穿上它
[27:55] You’re as sick as he is. 你和他一样变态
[27:57] Sara 如果这家伙揭发 Sara, if this guy reveals..
[27:58] Where is he? 他在哪里
[28:00] Waiting in the lobby. 在大厅等着呢
[28:16] Reverend. 神父
[28:18] Sara Sara.
[28:19] You’re not getting any of my apparel, reverend. 你不会得到我的任何衣服的 神父
[28:21] If you want to tell my superiors 如果你想告诉我的上司
[28:23] about our little sting, then do it, 关于我们的小摩擦 那就去吧
[28:25] knowing the consequences will 到时候就知道你的后果
[28:26] be far worse for you than for me. 会远比我严重
[28:28] One sniff, right here. 让我闻一下 就在这
[28:30] I’ll walk away. 我就走
[28:34] One more slap, we can call the whole matter settled. 再打一耳光 我们就可了结此事了
[28:48] Sweet. 真不错
[28:56] There was no self-defense or defense of others here. 这里没有正当防卫或别种性质的防卫
[28:59] I’m not going to waste time 我不会浪费时间
[29:00] telling you something you already know. 告诉你们那些已知的事情
[29:04] The defendant simply made a 被告只是觉得
[29:06] decision, a reflective one, 自我觉得
[29:07] that Bernard Ferrion should Bernard Ferrion不应该
[29:09] no longer be among the living. 再存活
[29:11] Two whacks to the back of the head. 两记敲在脑袋上的重击
[29:14] Whether Catherine Piper was 不管Catherine Piper
[29:16] playing at executioner or God, 是在做刽子手还是伸张正义
[29:18] she committed murder. 她都杀了人
[29:21] Law and order isn’t simply something 法律并不只是
[29:23] found on television four nights a week. 你一周四天在电视上看到的东西
[29:26] Our integrity as a people 我们作为人的正直品质
[29:28] is inextricably bound up with the 我们是一个有法之邦这个理念
[29:30] idea that we are a nation of laws. 紧密相连
[29:32] You, as jurors, took an oath to uphold the law. 你们 陪审员 发誓要维护法律
[29:39] In a time when we, as Americans, 在这样的一个时代
[29:42] are increasingly labeled as 我们美国人日益被标注为
[29:44] a might-makes-right society, 权利之上的社会
[29:46] I sincerely hope, 我真诚的希望
[29:49] for our legacy as a moral society, 我们道德社会的遗产
[29:53] you choose to honor that oath. 你们选择遵循那一誓言
[30:06] I certainly hope you’re good. 我当然希望你干得好一点
[30:12] In 2003, we had 16,500 murders in this country. 在2003年 这个国家发生了16500起谋杀案
[30:19] 6,200 went unsolved. 6200件没有侦破
[30:23] On another 4,000, we made arrests. 另外的4000件我们逮捕了一些人
[30:25] The defendants eventually went free. 被告最终都无罪释放
[30:27] We don’t catch killers in this country. 这个国家抓不到杀手
[30:30] Since 1960, 200,000 murders have gone unsolved. 自从1960年以来 2000000件谋杀案没被侦破
[30:34] Forget about the ones where 忘了那些
[30:36] we just failed to convict. 我们没能定罪的案件
[30:37] For 200,000, we were baffled. 有200000起我们束手无策
[30:40] Ask me, we could use a few more vigilantes. 我们可以启用更多些义务警员
[30:42] Now you swing that skillet 当你挥动那个长柄锅时
[30:43] at your own risk, I grant you. 得由自己负责 我向你保证
[30:45] Kill an innocent person, 杀死一个无辜的人
[30:47] off to prison you should go. 你应该进监狱
[30:48] But Catherine Piper didn’t do that. 但是Catherine Piper不是
[30:52] Catherine Piper tried law and order. Catherine Piper试图维护法律和秩序
[30:56] She was scared for her life. 她吓得要命
[30:58] She did fear for the safety of others. 她为其他人的生命安全不安
[31:02] And in the heat of that fear, 在这种恐惧下
[31:03] she swung that skillet, 她挥动了那个长柄锅
[31:04] accomplishing in the process 完成了
[31:06] something the police couldn’t, 警察没能做到的一些职责
[31:07] she got the bad guy. 她了结了那个坏蛋
[31:10] Now I certainly don’t want 我当然不希望
[31:12] a society where people start arbitrarily taking the law into their own hands. 人们肆意玩弄法律
[31:15] I know you don’t. 我知道你也不希望
[31:16] But society certainly isn’t safeguarded, 但是送CatherinePiper入狱
[31:20] nor is it remotely benefited, by 这个社会显然不会更安全
[31:23] putting Catherine Piper in prison. 甚至一点好处都得不到
[31:27] Unlike the district attorney, 不像公诉人
[31:29] I don’t think we’re a country 我并不觉得我们这样的一个国家
[31:30] inextricably bound up with law and 不可避免的把
[31:34] order or some national integrity. 法律与纪律和民族正直性连在一块
[31:38] I like to think we’re a people… 我更愿意觉得我们是一个民族
[31:43] mostly about humanity. 更多的关心人性
[31:47] And humanity isn’t about the 而人性并不具有
[31:51] right to trumpet moral superiority. 吹嘘道德优越的权利
[31:56] Humanity… 人性
[31:59] is about compassion, 是热情
[32:03] even forgiveness. 甚至是宽恕
[32:06] Catherine Piper 尽管很害怕 Catherine Piper, in all her fear,
[32:09] reacted in a very human way. 但还是做出了非常人性的举动
[32:17] She’s here now 她现在此
[32:20] asking you to do the same. 恳求你们也做出同样的举动
[32:41] I thought you’d be better. 我觉得你更棒
[32:52] – Where the hell is he? – I don’t know. -他到底在哪里 -我不知道
[32:54] The last time we spoke, he seemed… 我们最后谈话的时候 他看起来
[32:56] He’s supposed to be here closing. 他应该来做结案陈词
[32:57] I’ll call him on his cell phone, but, Shirley… 我会打他手机 但是 Shirley
[33:00] The other side has started. 对方的结案陈词已经开始了
[33:02] You may have to do this yourself. 你大概得自己来做了
[33:04] Denny’s feet seemed a little frozen. Denny有点打退堂鼓了
[33:06] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[33:13] – Denny’s missing. – I heard. -Denny失踪了 -我听见了
[33:18] How long does a jury deliberate? 陪审团要商议多久
[33:20] There’s no rule. 没一定规则
[33:21] But it could be today. 但是今天会出结果的
[33:24] The judge said he’ll keep 法官说他将等到
[33:26] them till 10 o’clock tonight. 今晚10点
[33:30] Alan, whatever happens, thank you. 不过结果如何 谢谢你
[33:34] I mean that. 说真心话
[33:37] Baretta said that to his attorney. Brought him luck. Baretta这样对他的律师说 带给了他好运
[33:47] Like congressman Jacobs says, 像Jacobs议员说过的
[33:49] everybody wants the ban on assault weapons, 每个人都想对攻击性武器设禁令
[33:53] the Democrats, the Republicans, 民主党人 共和党人
[33:56] the police, 78% of the public. 警察 78%的民众
[33:59] And yet, we don’t have it. 但是 我们还没有这样做
[34:03] Why? 为何呢
[34:04] The senate majority leader has said, and I quote, 参议院多数曾说过 我在此引用
[34:07] “The will of the American people is 美国人意向一致在于
[34:10] consistent with letting it expire”. 让它过期
[34:12] Is that consistent with your will? 这和你的意愿一致吗
[34:15] With yours? 和你的吗
[34:18] What the hell is going on here? 到底怎么回事
[34:21] The N.R.A. has them all terrified. N.R.A把他们吓住了
[34:26] How powerful is this lobby? 说客有多强大
[34:29] Senator Kerry, in his bid to get elected president, Kerry参议员在他竞选总统时
[34:34] was advised that he had to 被建议出去
[34:36] go out and shoot an animal 打一只野兽
[34:38] and to be photographed doing so. 并拍下照片
[34:41] He’s a windsurfer, for God’s sake! 他是一个帆板运动员 看在上帝的份上
[34:46] Well, enough is enough. 够了
[34:50] It is time to start holding congress accountable. 让国会负责的时候到了
[34:55] 3000 deaths by firearms every year in this country. 每年这个国家有三千人因枪支致死
[34:59] And we can’t ban assault weapons? 我们还不禁止攻击性武器的使用
[35:02] People need them for personal protection? 人们需要它们来自我保护吗
[35:07] To hunt? 去狩猎
[35:09] And now we actually have 现在我们事实上
[35:11] legislation pending in Washington 在Washington有未决的法案
[35:14] that will literally shield the 最终会庇护
[35:17] gun manufacturers from being sued, 枪支生产商免予诉讼
[35:20] even for negligence. 就算有过失也是
[35:21] We can sue doctors, big tobacco, asbestos, 我们能够诉讼医生 大型烟草商 石棉商
[35:25] but the gun industry gets its own 但是枪支工业却
[35:27] special legislation granting them immunity. 有着特别的法案来保护他们免责
[35:33] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事
[35:39] Where are our elected officials? 我们选举的公务员在哪里
[35:44] This one vowed to fight the gun industry, 那个宣誓会奋战枪支工业的人呢
[35:48] took campaign contributions 那个承诺会
[35:51] on the promise that he would. 发起相关活动的人呢
[35:54] And what did Alex Naughton get in return? Alex Naughton 得到了什么回报
[35:57] His 16-year-old nephew, 他16岁的侄子
[36:00] while buying a quart of milk, 在买一夸特牛奶时
[36:06] was mowed down by two AK-47s. 被两支AK-47s夺去了生命
[36:27] You want to take it? 你想做陈词吗
[36:29] It’s all yours. 这是你的份
[36:33] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[36:36] Mr. Crane, we do not allow Crane先生 我们不允许
[36:38] firearms in the courtroom! 带枪火进法庭
[36:40] Oh, it’s just a prop, judge. It’s not… 这只是个道具 法官
[36:45] loaded. 居然上弹药了
[36:53] Apologies. 抱歉
[37:04] It was the shot heard around the world. 这是全球都听见过的枪声
[37:07] Remember? 记得吗
[37:09] Not the punch. Not the stabbing. 不是拳击伤人 不是持刀伤人
[37:13] It was the shot that rallied the minutemen 这是重振旗鼓的枪声
[37:16] to defeat the redcoats at Lexington. 在Lexington击败英国军人的枪声
[37:20] This nation began with a gun, 这个国家由一支枪开始
[37:22] and we’ll go down with a gun, or maybe… 我们将固守弹药 或者
[37:25] if we have them, 如果我们拥有它们
[37:28] won’t go down at all. 我们就不会衰败
[37:32] Let me tell you about assault weapons. 我来说说一些攻击性武器的事
[37:34] The FBI now reports that FBI现在报道
[37:36] the terrorists are coming to America to get them 恐怖分子到美国买枪
[37:38] because it’s easier to procure them here. 因为在这里更容易到手
[37:41] Now I ask you, 现在我问你
[37:43] how can we supply terrorists with AK-47s 如果我们给恐怖分子装备了 AK-47s
[37:46] and not give them to our own people? 却不给我们自己的同胞拥有它们的权利
[37:50] That may sound crazy. 是很疯狂的事情
[37:51] But part of being an American in 某种意义上说
[37:53] the wild west was we came armed. 我们是荷枪实弹的来到美国西部开荒的
[37:56] It’s in the bill of sale, for God sakes. 这融入了我们的销售法案 看在上帝的份上
[37:58] Bill of rights. 权利和自由法案中
[38:00] In our national anthem, we’ve got 在我们的国歌里
[38:02] bombs bursting in air, for God sakes. 我们头顶炸弹 看在上帝的份上
[38:04] We drive around with our 我们带着
[38:05] shotguns on the outside of the pickups 散弹猎枪在外面出游
[38:07] so the neighbors will see them. And… 那样邻居们就会看到它们
[38:11] nobody talks about this out loud, of course, 没人会说出来
[38:13] but things might have turned out 但是事情可能会有所不同
[38:15] differently for the nephew of the plaintiff 原告的侄子
[38:17] if he had had his own automatic weapon. 如果他有自己的自动武器的话
[38:23] The first sound of democracy 民主政治的第一声
[38:24] came from a gun like this one. 发自一支这样的枪
[38:26] And that’s why 这就是为何
[38:29] the ban on assault weapons 对于攻击性武器的禁令
[38:31] has been allowed to lapse. 会被允许失效
[38:33] It’s all about our basic civil rights. 这事关我们基本的民权
[38:36] It’s about democracy. 这事关民主
[38:39] It’s about freedom! 这事关自由
[38:45] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[39:01] Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict? 陪审团 你们下判决了吗
[39:05] – We have, your honor. – How say you? – 我们做出判决了 法官先生 – 你们怎么说
[39:07] In the matter of the commonwealth Massachusetts州
[39:09] of Massachusetts vs Catherine Piper 对于Catherine Piper
[39:11] on the charge of murder in the first degree, 一级谋杀案的指控
[39:13] we, the jury, find the defendant… 我们 陪审团 宣告被告
[39:17] Is it so much to remember? 有这么多要记的吗
[39:21] Not guilty. 无罪
[39:23] Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Thank 陪审团的女士们 先生们
[39:24] – you for your service. – Oh, thank God. – 谢谢你们的到场 – 感谢上帝
[39:26] – Amen. – You’re dismissed. – 阿门 – 你被释放了
[39:27] I think, I think I might actually cry. 我觉得 我觉得我要哭了
[39:32] I know I would if it had been guilty. 如果被判有罪我知道我会的
[39:35] Mrs. Piper, you are free to go. Piper太太 你可以走了
[39:39] – Court is adjourned. – Congratulations, Catherine. – 休庭 – 祝贺你 Catherine
[39:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:43] You know… 你知道
[39:44] in all the time I’ve known you, Alan, 我认识你这么久了 Alan
[39:47] I don’t think I’ve ever hugged you. 我不记得我拥抱过你
[39:49] We need to fix that. 我们需要搞定它
[40:03] – Was it thrilling? – It actually was. – 它激奋吗 – 的确
[40:05] With all the battles we fight, 我们奋战过的那些战役
[40:08] we don’t often get to wage them on behalf of people 我们通常都不代表人民
[40:10] we genuinely care about. 我们并不在乎他们
[40:12] And you, to be able to walk into court 而你 穿成新英格兰爱国者
[40:14] dressed as the mascot for the New england Patriots. 走进了法庭
[40:17] Super bowl champion Patriots. 特级战士爱国者
[40:19] Yes. 是的
[40:20] Alan, I was good in there. Alan 我在那状态很好
[40:22] I can’t be sure, but in the middle, 我不能确定 但是到了中间
[40:23] I think I actually felt smoke coming out of my ass. 事实上 我有感觉烟从我屁股里冒出来
[40:26] – I have no doubt. – Boys? – 毫无疑问 – 男孩们
[40:29] Any word? 什么事
[40:30] The jury’s still out, which is a miracle. 陪审团还没决定 这真是个奇迹
[40:35] Denny, your… Denny 你的
[40:36] your closing was nothing short of unbelievable. 你的结案陈词真让人叫绝
[40:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:42] We might actually have a chance 我们可能有机会
[40:43] of winning this, although, well, 赢 但是
[40:45] you heard me say “miracle. “ 你听见我说奇迹了
[40:48] I, I just wanted to say that… 我 我只是想说
[40:50] you intermittently made sense in there and… 在那里你间歇还言之成理 还有
[40:54] You’ll have sex with me. 你会和我上床
[40:56] Come on. 得了吧
[40:58] At least pet the musket. 至少奖励下步枪吧
[41:00] I have a dinner, 我还要赴宴
[41:02] but because you’ve been so good. 但既然你表现得那么好
[41:07] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[41:10] A quickie. 这么快
[41:12] Nothing for my musket? 我的步枪没奖励吗
[41:14] Another time. 下次吧
[41:21] Alan, you were right. Alan 你是对的
[41:22] I still am Denny Crane. I’ve still got it. 我还是Denny Crane 我还有货
[41:25] And I’ve decided for my new year’s resolution, 我决定把这作为我的新年决心
[41:29] I’m gonna remember that. 我会记住它的
[41:30] What’s your resolution? 你的决心是什么
[41:32] It’s October. 现在是九月
[41:36] And that’s a watch. 这是块表
[41:40] October’s not too late to make a resolution. 九月定新年决心太迟啦
[41:42] You don’t have any? 你没有吗
[41:44] Mine would be to appreciate 我的将是感激
[41:47] my friends every single day 我的朋友们带来的每一天
[41:49] and catch more fish. 抓更多的鱼
[41:50] Speaking of which, the rumor appears to be true. 流言似乎是真的
[41:53] They’re catching them up on commonwealth. 他们的确在下水沟里抓到了鱼
[41:54] Then what the hell are we doing on this balcony? 那我们到底在阳台上做什么啊
[41:57] – Indeed. Cheers, Denny. – Cheers, my friend. – 的确 干杯 – 干杯 我的朋友
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme