Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Give me the money. 把钱给我
[00:35] Let’s go. Come on, come on, hurry up. 快点快点 别磨蹭
[00:36] You do what I say, you’re not gonna get hurt. 按我说的做 别自找麻烦
[00:38] – Go, come on. – Okay, okay. – 快点 – 好的 好的
[00:41] Come on, come on, let’s go. 快点 快点 把钱拿来
[01:35] I should go. 我该走了
[01:38] Why? 为什么?
[01:40] Because it’s 5:00 a.m.. 因为已经早上五点了
[01:43] I really should go. 我真的得走了
[01:46] Early meeting? 有早会吗?
[01:48] I need… 我要…
[01:55] I need to go home. 我要先回家
[01:57] I need to change my clothes. 然后换身衣服
[02:00] I need to check my mail. 检查一下邮件
[02:04] I need to feed my cat. 还要喂我的猫
[02:10] I’m gonna be so late for work. 我肯定要迟到了
[02:12] I’ll write you a note. 我会帮你写张假条
[02:39] – Good morning. – You’re late. – 早上好 – 你迟到了
[02:41] Missed morning roll call, did I? 我错过点名了 对吧?
[02:42] We had the Satchik deposition at 9:00. 我们9点的时候做了Satchik的笔录
[02:45] Oh, god, Lori, forgive me. 哦天 我忘了 真对不起 Lori
[02:46] I called you three or four times. Where were you? 我打了三四次你的电话 你到哪去了?
[02:49] In the shower. 我在洗澡
[02:52] New shampoo? 用了新的洗发水?
[02:55] – Excuse me? – Your hair smells a little different. – 什么? – 你的头发闻起来和以前不太一样
[02:58] I’m always on the lookout for a new conditioner, so I’m a bit of a serial hair sniffer. 我一直想换护发素 所以经常注意别人头发的味道
[03:03] I, I use, um, 我 我同时在用
[03:05] several different shampoos. I’m not sure which one I used today. 几种不同的洗发水 不记得今天用的是哪个了
[03:08] Anything else? 还有事吗?
[03:09] No. 没了
[03:11] I like this jacket. 我喜欢你的夹克
[03:14] I liked it more yesterday. 不过更喜欢昨天的它
[03:17] Good morning. Tara, looking even lovelier than ever. 早上好 Tara 你看起来比以往更美
[03:21] Lori, looking … Lori 你看起来…
[03:23] at your watch. 在看表
[03:33] It’s Lori Colson. 我是Lori Colson
[03:35] Lori. Hey, it’s me. It’s Michael Shea. Lori 嘿 是我啊 Michael Shea
[03:38] Michael, what’s wrong? Where are you? Michael 怎么了? 你在哪儿?
[03:42] Listen, I’m at Boston General. 听着 我在波士顿总医院
[03:44] I’m in the emergency room, all right? I got… 我在急救室 听见吗? 我被…
[03:46] – Somebody shot me. – What? – 有人开枪打了我 – 什么?
[03:48] Listen, I’m gonna explain to you when you get here, but 听着 你来了我再向你解释 但是
[03:50] could you just please hurry? 你能不能快点过来?
[03:53] There’s cops all over the place. I think one of the doctors must’ve called them, 这儿来了很多警察 肯定有哪个医生报了警
[03:56] but they’re asking me all sorts of questions. 关键是 他们不停地问我问题
[03:58] – Could you just hurry? – Okay, look, don’t say anything. – 你能不能快点赶过来? – 好 听着 什么都别说
[04:00] I’m on my way. I’ll be right there. 我现在就过去 马上到
[04:05] Boston Legal 1×07 Questionable Characters
[04:46] Help you? 你有什么事?
[04:47] I need to see Michael Shea. 我要见Michael Shea
[04:48] – You family? – I’m his attorney. – 你是他的家人吗? – 我是他的律师
[04:50] I understand you’ve been questioning my client. 我知道你们在审问我的当事人
[04:53] Take it up with the A.D.A. 跟地方检察官说去吧
[04:54] Lori Colson. Lori Colson啊
[04:56] So it is true. 看来是真的啊
[04:57] – You’ve switched to the dark side. – Mark, where’s Michael Shea? – 你开始帮坏人了 – Mark Michael Shea在哪儿?
[05:00] Mr. Shea is indisposed at the moment. Genius got himself shot in the chest. Shea先生现在不能见你 他胸口中了枪
[05:03] He called me less than 10 minutes ago. He asked for counsel. 他刚刚才打过电话给我 说他要见律师
[05:06] – He didn’t ask me. – Are you charging him? – 他可没跟我说 – 你要起诉他吗?
[05:08] Not yet. 还不准备
[05:09] – We’re still investigating. – Investigating what? – 我们还在调查中 – 调查什么?
[05:11] – I don’t need to tell you that. – If he’s not arrested, I can see him. – 我没义务告诉你 – 如果他没被逮捕 我就能见他
[05:13] I don’t need to tell you that. 这不用我告诉你吧
[05:16] Well, look, your client’s on his way to surgery right now. 你看 你的当事人正在去手术室的途中
[05:18] You’re welcome to see him as soon as he’s out. 只要他做完手术你就能见他
[05:23] Michael! 喂 Michael!
[05:24] Michael Shea, can you hear me? Michael Shea 能听见我说话吗?
[05:26] Lori? That’s my lawyer right there. Lori? 我的律师来了
[05:28] Hey, could you let her in, please? 你能让她进来吗?
[05:30] You heard him, Mark. These people are witnesses. 你听见了 Mark 这些人可都是证人
[05:38] Lori. Lori啊
[05:39] Can you give us a minute? 能让我们单独谈谈吗?
[05:41] Yeah. 好的
[05:47] – Michael, what is going on? – I didn’t do anything, okay? – Michael 怎么回事? – 我什么都没做 好吗?
[05:50] You got shot, Michael. The police are here. 你被枪击了 Michael 连警察都来了
[05:52] Lori, I was walking home, a guy comes out of nowhere. Lori 我当时正往家走 一个人跳了出来
[05:55] I just, I didn’t wanna give up my money. 我只是 我不想把钱给他
[05:58] – He shot me. – Michael, – 他就开枪了 – Michael
[05:59] the police think you’re a suspect, not a victim. 警察认为你是犯罪嫌疑人 而不是受害者
[06:01] If you did something, look at me. 如果你做了什么 看着我
[06:04] I need you to tell me the truth. 我需要你说真话
[06:06] Lori, I didn’t do anything, okay? Lori 我真的什么都没做 好吗?
[06:10] I swear. 我发誓
[06:28] Docket ending 477, People versus Walter Mack. 477号诉讼案 人民公诉Walter Mack
[06:32] Your Honor, while this case is marked for trial, 法官大人 虽然这宗案件将要进入庭审
[06:34] in fact, the defendant would like to accept a plea. 但是 被告人愿意认罪
[06:37] Is that so? 这样吗?
[06:38] The people have offered reckless endangerment. 检察院要求其承认危害公共安全罪
[06:40] In exchange, we’d recommend probation. 作为认罪条件 我们建议判处缓刑
[06:42] That’s a reduced charge. You’re aware of that? 你的控诉减轻了 你明白吗?
[06:44] Yes, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[06:46] Up here, both of you. 你们两个到这里来
[06:53] I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样
[06:55] Your office gets behind so you just let criminals walk? 检察院证据不够 就想把罪犯放了?
[06:58] It’s reassuring to see that you haven’t formed any conclusions 看来您还没对我的当事人是否有罪得出结论
[07:01] about my client’s guilt or innocence. 真是令人安心哪
[07:04] You know what my mother always says? 知道我妈妈经常说什么吗?
[07:05] “If it smells funny, I’m not eating it.” “如果这东西闻起来很奇怪 我就不会吃它”
[07:08] Exact opposite of my motto. 和我的座右铭正好相反
[07:12] – This deal smells funny. – If I may, Your Honor, – 这个案子就很奇怪 – 容我说一句 法官大人
[07:14] the object here is to enhance the quality of life 这件案子是为了提高Mack先生的租客们的生活质量
[07:17] for the tenants in Mr. Mack’s building, and he is prepared to make considerable… 而他本人也已经同意做出很大的…
[07:21] No, the object here is to send a message to every landlord in Boston, 不 这件案子的目标是向波士顿的每一个房东发出警告
[07:25] treat people like animals, we will cage you like one. 如果你把别人当做动物来对待 我们会把你也关进笼子里
[07:30] I don’t mean to pry, your honor, but is everything okay at home? 我不是想打探您的隐私 但是法官大人 您家里没什么事吧?
[07:34] Step back, both of you. 你们俩回去吧
[07:41] Mr. Mack, Mack先生
[07:44] I’ll accept your plea under one condition. 我可以接受你的认罪 但有一个条件
[07:46] You are to build a sign to be worn around your neck, 你做个牌子挂在脖子上
[07:48] said sign to read, “I am a slumlord” 上面要写 “我是个坏房东”
[07:51] because, sir, that’s what you are. 因为 先生 你的确是
[07:52] Judge, you don’t know what I’m up against. 法官大人 你不明白我的处境
[07:55] The elevator in the Green street building, 格林大街那个公寓里的电梯
[07:57] some kids blew up the electrical system just for fun. 那些小孩觉得好玩 就故意把它弄坏
[08:00] I paint over their graffiti, it’s back that day. 他们乱涂乱画的东西 我每次用油漆刷掉 当天就又有了
[08:04] I’m doing the best I can, truly I am. 我真的 已经做了力所能及的一切
[08:07] You are to stand in front of your Green street property 你要挂着那个牌子 在格林大街公寓前面
[08:09] wearing said sign for no less than four continuous hours. 至少连续站满四个小时
[08:12] Your Honor, I cannot allow my client to be subjected 法官大人 我不能让我的当事人接受
[08:14] to an extrajudicial penalty whose only purpose is to humiliate. 超越法庭职权的处罚 您的目的纯粹是羞辱他
[08:19] Well, get used to it, Mr. Shore. 那就开始习惯吧 Shore先生
[08:20] This is nothing new. 这又不是没有先例的
[08:22] From the top of my head, I can remember the case of a woman 比如说 我记得在一个案子里
[08:24] who didn’t strap her daughter into a car seat. 母亲没有给她女儿系安全带
[08:26] The judge made her write a mock obituary for the child. 法官让她给女儿写了个假讣告
[08:29] A drunk-driving defendant was forced to put a warning sign on his car. 有一个醉酒驾车被告人被判在车上挂一个警示牌
[08:33] A woman was ordered to place an ad in the paper admitting 有一个女人被判在报纸上登一则广告
[08:36] that she had bought drugs. 承认自己买过毒品
[08:38] Tell me, 告诉我
[08:39] when did it become wrong to feel scorn for a criminal? 什么时候起蔑视罪犯都成了错事?
[08:43] This sentence goes beyond scorn, Your Honor. 法官大人 首先您的判决不仅仅是蔑视
[08:45] And I have known my client for years, 而且我与我的当事人相交多年
[08:47] he is not a criminal. 他也不是一个罪犯
[08:48] I’m not at all interested in your opinion, Mr. Shore. 我对你的意见没有兴趣 Shore先生
[08:51] You don’t want the deal? 不想接受这个判决吗?
[08:52] Go to trial. 那就准备开庭吧
[08:53] But if you lose, 但要是你输了
[08:55] your defendant will go to prison, and deservedly so. 你的被告人就会进监狱 没人会同情他
[08:59] Talk it over. You have 60 seconds. 商量一下吧 给你们60秒
[09:13] It’s your call, Walter. 你选吧 Walter
[09:19] I’ll do it. 我接受
[09:21] In four hours, this will all be over. 只要四个小时 这一切就都结束了
[09:33] He says he got jumped on the way home. 他说他在回家途中遭劫了
[09:36] You believe him? 你相信?
[09:37] I have no reason not to. 我没有理由不信
[09:40] Look, we had a robbery a few blocks away, 听着 在几个街区以外 有一起抢劫案
[09:42] guy wearing a ski mask. 抢劫犯带着滑雪面具
[09:43] Owner gets a shot off, hits the guy in the chest. 店主开了一枪 正中胸口
[09:46] 11 minutes later, your guy shows up here. 11分钟后 你的当事人就出现在医院里
[09:49] So did two other gunshot victims within the same 20-minute time frame, 但在20分钟的路程内 还有另外两名枪击受害者
[09:52] both young males. I asked. 而且都是年轻男子 我问过了
[09:54] Michael Shea doesn’t do stickups. Michael Shea不会抢劫的
[09:56] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道
[09:57] We ran his raps. Prior assault, gun possession. 我们查了他的记录 有企图伤害罪和携带枪支的前科
[10:02] Can I talk to you for a minute? 我能跟你单独说几句话吗?
[10:05] Yeah. 好的
[10:08] Okay, look, I know this guy. 好吧 听着 我了解这个人
[10:10] We flipped him on that receiving case. 在办那宗销赃案子时 我们收买了他
[10:12] – He was your informant? – Yes, for over a year. – 他是你的线人? – 是 一年多了
[10:14] He was a big help to us, Mark. I don’t think he would do this. 他很有用 Mark 我觉得他不会做这种事
[10:19] Well, we’re gonna know soon enough. 我们很快就会知道的
[10:21] Meaning what? 什么意思?
[10:23] The hospital’s under court order. 医院已经接到了法院的指令
[10:24] When that bullet comes out, it goes to our lab. 只要子弹一取出来 我们就会拿回去化验
[10:26] If the slug matches the store owner’s gun, 如果子弹与店主的枪匹配
[10:29] he’s guilty. 他就有罪
[10:44] You look upset. I can tell these things. 你看起来很郁闷 我看得出来
[10:46] I’m a people person. 我很会看人
[10:47] Ever appear before a raving loon named Clark Brown? 那个满口胡言的疯子法官Clark Brown主审过你的案子吗?
[10:50] Many a time. 很多次
[10:51] Raving Loon. 确实是个满口胡言的疯子
[10:53] 70 years old, still lives with his mother. 他都70岁了 还跟妈妈一起住
[10:55] What’d he do to tick you off? 他怎么把你惹毛了?
[10:57] Humiliated a client for reasons of pure bile and sport. 他完全因为自己的愤怒和心理满足羞辱了我的当事人
[11:00] Said there was a precedent for it. 还说之前有先例
[11:02] Cited a bunch of cases where the judges shamed the defendant. 提到一堆法官羞辱被告人的例子
[11:07] Right. How’d you know? 对啊 你怎么知道?
[11:08] Because the judge in all those cases… 因为那些案子的法官都是…
[11:11] Judge Brown. 他自己
[11:13] Raving Loon. 满口胡言的疯子
[11:18] They want the bullet? 他们想要子弹?
[11:20] That’s why they’re here, so they can match it against the store owner’s gun. 他们来这儿就是为了拿走子弹和店主的枪进行比对
[11:24] I don’t feel so good. 我觉得不太妙
[11:26] Will it match, Michael? What exactly am I dealing with here? 会匹配吗 Michael? 到底发生了什么事?
[11:29] You’re a lucky man, Mr. Shea. Shea先生 你很幸运
[11:31] If that shot were 6 inches lower, I’d be talking to a corpse. 如果子弹再向下6英寸 我就只能和尸体说话了
[11:36] So, I’m not dying? 那么 我不会死了?
[11:37] No. You’re stable. 不 你情况很稳定
[11:39] Once we remove the bullet, you’ll be fine. 只要我们把子弹拿出来 你就没事了
[11:43] What if you don’t? 如果不呢?
[11:45] Don’t what? 不干嘛?
[11:47] If you don’t remove it. 不把它拿出来
[11:48] You just said I’m stable, right? 你刚刚说我情况稳定 对吗?
[11:51] For now, but that bullet could puncture your heart wall, Mr. Shea. 暂时是的 Shea先生 但子弹有可能刺穿你的心壁
[11:55] Okay, well, I think I’ll risk it. 好吧 看来我要冒这个风险了
[11:57] What do you mean, you’ll risk it? 什么意思?
[12:00] I need a moment with my client. 我得和我的当事人单独说几句
[12:02] – We have to get him up to surgery. – One quick moment. Thank you. – 我们必须要给他做手术 – 很快的 谢谢
[12:08] Okay, I’m sorry. 好吧 对不起
[12:11] – I screwed up. It’s big. – Michael… – 我搞砸了 很严重 – Michael…
[12:12] Lori, you know my record. I’m on probation. Lori 你知道我的情况 我正在缓刑期
[12:15] They get me for this, I’m going to go back. It’s gonna be 30 years. 他们要是逮住我 我就得回监狱再待上30年
[12:19] We’re out of time. This removal isn’t optional. 没时间了 做不做手术不是由你选择的
[12:24] For us it is. 对我们来说是
[12:26] Step back, please. 请你退后
[12:27] My client doesn’t consent to this procedure, 我的当事人不同意进行手术
[12:29] and if you ignore his wishes, 如果你不顾他的意愿
[12:31] I’m afraid the consequences could be significant for this hospital and you personally. 无论对医院或你个人 恐怕后果都很严重
[12:35] – You can’t be serious. – Try me. – 你不是说真的吧 – 你试试看
[12:37] You can patch him up, but that bullet stays where it is. 你可以缝合伤口 但不能取出子弹
[13:01] I mean, it’s a balancing test, right? 这是利益平衡测试 对吧?
[13:03] Legitimate state interest in recovering probative felony case evidence 州政府有权取回重罪案件待验证据
[13:06] versus the right to refuse invasive and potentially deadly surgery. 而公民有权拒绝进行有害或者可能致命的手术
[13:10] I can argue it, maybe even win. 我可以依据这个抗辩 甚至有可能赢
[13:13] But? 但是?
[13:14] But am I supposed to use all of my legal skills 但我是不是应该运用我的法律技巧
[13:17] so Michael Shea can leave a bullet in his body and die from it? 让Michael Shea留一颗子弹在身体里 最后因此死掉
[13:19] Now, the doctor didn’t say he would necessarily die, right? 现在 医生没有说他一定会死 对吧?
[13:22] He said the bullet could puncture the heart wall. 他说子弹有可能刺穿他的心壁
[13:26] What are you saying, that it’s all right to walk around 你是说 难道胸腔里带着一颗九毫米的子弹
[13:28] with a 9-millimeter slug in your chest? 到处活动 也没关系吗?
[13:30] Well, as you know, my personal policy is always to remove bullets immediately after I’m shot. 你知道 我个人呢 中枪后肯定会立即把子弹取出来
[13:37] Lori, Lori啊
[13:39] is your client competent? 你的当事人有行为能力吗?
[13:41] – I suppose. – Is he being clear in communicating his wishes to you? – 有吧 – 他在向你表达意愿时是清楚明确的吗?
[13:45] Yes. 是的
[13:46] Have you vigorously presented alternative courses to him? 你有没有主动向他提出可选择的其他方式?
[13:50] Paul, I’ve done all of those things. Paul 这些我都做了
[13:53] Legally, I’m covered. 法律意义上 我无可指责
[13:56] Am I doing the right thing? 但我究竟做的对吗?
[13:58] You’re doing what your client wants within the bound of the law. 你做了合法范围内你的当事人要求你做的事
[14:01] End of inquiry. 说完了
[14:10] Oh, Tara. 哦 Tara
[14:12] There you are. Listen, I need some help. 你在这儿 听着 我想要你帮忙
[14:14] I just e-mailed you. 我刚给你发了邮件
[14:15] I went through the transcript and found at least seven places 我看了笔录 找到了至少七处
[14:17] where Satchik had misrepresented himself. Satchik说了谎话
[14:19] Oh, no, new case. 哦 不 新的案子
[14:21] My client has a bullet in his chest and doesn’t want it out. 我的当事人胸口中弹了 可是他不想把子弹取出来
[14:23] The D.A. will be arguing it’s reasonable search. 地方检察官会主张 那是合理搜查
[14:25] We need to show otherwise. 我们要证明那不是
[14:28] There’s a bullet in his chest, and he doesn’t want it out. 他中了弹 却不想把它取出来
[14:31] It ties him to a crime and 30 years of prison. 因为子弹是他的犯罪证据 将会使他被判30年
[14:35] As soon as you can. 赶快腾出时间
[14:46] Again, Mr. Mack, I’m here as a court officer to verify your compliance. 再说一遍 Mack先生 我作为法庭执法官监督你执行判决的过程
[14:51] As you know, it is judge Brown’s order that you are to walk a distance of 50 feet, 如你所知 Brown法官判令你走到50英尺外
[14:55] turn, retrace your steps, and turn again, and so forth, for four hours. 然后转身走回来 然后再转身 来回走四个小时
[15:01] – Do you understand? – I understand. – 明白了吗? – 我明白
[15:13] No. 不是吧
[15:15] Oh, ain’t that cute. 哦 真是可爱
[15:17] Yeah. 是啊
[15:19] Tell us something we don’t know. 谁不知道似的
[15:21] Hey, take a look at this. 嗨 看看他啊
[15:24] Hey, you know who that is? 你知道那是谁吗?
[15:25] That’s Walter Mack. 他是Walter Mack
[15:27] Looking good, Walt! 看起来不错啊 Walt!
[15:29] Nice sign! 好酷的标志!
[15:30] You sporting it, bro! 你好帅啊 兄弟!
[15:34] Put a little something-something in it. 来点动作嘛
[15:36] Come on, smile, Walter! 来嘛 笑一下 Walter!
[15:44] Ooh, that evil look. 哦 瞧那邪恶的眼神
[15:48] Sidney Poitier wannabe. 真当自己是Sidney Poitier(好莱坞黑人影星)
[15:53] We need the bullet, Your Honor. We can’t prove our case without it, 法官大人 我们需要那子弹 它是案件的决定性证据
[15:56] – and we’re entitled to retrieve it. – Retrieve it? – 我们有权拿回它 – 拿回?
[15:58] Nice euphemism. 说的真委婉
[15:59] Judge, they want to take a knife and slice open my client. 法官大人 他们可是要用刀割开我的当事人
[16:02] – This is a patently unreasonable search. – It is not unreasonable. – 这明显是不合理的搜查 – 不是不合理
[16:04] Read the cases. The court has to apply a balancing test. 看看以前的案例 法院必须进行利益平衡测试
[16:07] What exactly am I balancing, Mr. Wells? 我应该权衡什么呢 Wells先生?
[16:10] The, uh, risk in intrusion to the defendant 权衡 从被告人身上拿证据带来的人身风险
[16:13] against society’s interest in solving this crime. 和解决案件带来的社会利益
[16:15] The risks, Your Honor, are significant. We’re talking about cutting the skin, 法官大人 这个风险是巨大的 我们所说的 是切开皮肤
[16:18] extensive probing, retracting the tissue. 在人体内进行大范围的搜索 然后再缝合肌肉组织
[16:20] Come on. You have the doctor’s statement. 拜托 我们都听过医生的声明
[16:22] In his words, this is a simple procedure. 用他的话来说 这就是个简单的小手术
[16:24] You must admit, Miss. Colson, Colson小姐 你必须承认
[16:26] the law doesn’t protect defendants from all intrusions. 不是被告人的任何权利都受保护
[16:29] The state can, for example, take blood from a drunk-driving suspect. 就比如说 执法人可以从醉酒驾驶人身上提取血液
[16:33] Taking blood is a minor intrusion. 采血只是极小的伤害
[16:36] This is a surgery under general anesthesia, 这是需要全身麻醉的手术
[16:38] where there are tangible, foreseeable risks. 并且还具有可预见的有形伤害
[16:40] Cardiac arrest, hypocapnia, hypotension… 心搏停止 低碳酸血症 低血压…
[16:42] Yeah, all of which are hypothetical at best. 但他们充其量也只是理论上的风险
[16:46] Look at the statistics. He is not in danger. 看看体检数据 他不会有危险的
[16:48] Your Honor, this is over the line. 法官大人 这并不合理
[16:50] They want to drug my client until he’s unconscious, 他们要麻醉我的当事人 让其失去意识
[16:52] then they want to cut him open. 然后切开他的身体
[16:53] It’s a small incision, recovery is minimal. 那只是个小切口 很快就会复原
[16:55] If we can force people onto an operating table 如果我们可以逼别人做手术 在体内搜索证据
[16:57] so the state can trowel for evidence, 那么维护正当取证程序
[16:59] the Fourth amendment means nothing. 杜绝非法搜查的宪法第四修正案就没有意义了
[17:02] Sit. Sit. 坐下 坐下
[17:06] Mr. Wells, other than this bullet, Wells先生 除了这个子弹
[17:08] do you have anything at all to connect Mr. Shea to this crime? 你还有其他能够把Shea先生与这个案子联系起来的证据吗?
[17:12] Uh, no, Your Honor, but this entire line of argument… 呃 没有 法官大人 但是我们的争论焦点…
[17:14] Well, I suppose I could find probable cause 我想 仅根据Shea先生受伤的时间和性质
[17:16] based solely on the nature and timing of Mr. Shea’s wound, 应当能推测出可能造成他受伤的原因
[17:20] – but that wouldn’t be enough here. – If I could just be heard… – 但那并不足够 – 请让我说明…
[17:22] You were heard. The depth and location of the wound, 我已经听了你的意见 但是伤口的深度和位置带来的危险
[17:26] the use of general anesthesia, the potential for nerve damage, 使用全身麻醉的风险 还有造成神经系统伤害
[17:29] cardiac arrest, however small, the risks are real. 和心搏停止的可能性 虽然可能性很小 但风险是存在的
[17:34] I find that kind of intrusion unreasonable. 我认为这样的搜查是不合理的
[17:53] What’s wrong? What happened? 怎么了? 出了什么事?
[17:55] There’s nothing wrong. 没事啊
[17:57] Denny, you’re sitting in a jail cell. Something has happened, Denny 你现在是坐在牢房里 一定有事发生
[18:00] and something is wrong. 而且不是什么好事
[18:11] I have been arrested for solicitation. 我因为嫖娼被捕
[18:22] You know, we got no hot water, Walter! 我们根本没有热水 Walter!
[18:25] My mother’s 83 years old! 我妈妈83岁了!
[18:27] For a solid week, she had to walk six flights to go outside! 整整一星期 她要走楼梯下六层楼出门!
[18:30] What do I do? 我能怎么办?
[18:31] Okay, okay, folks, why don’t we all just take a step back and give the man some room? 好吧 好吧 大伙 大家退后给他让点地方 好吗?
[18:36] – Alan, it’s Walter Mack. – Oh, he’s calling somebody. – Alan 我是Walter Mack – 哦 他在打电话叫人
[18:39] You got to help me out. It’s not safe out here. 你一定要帮我 我这里很不安全
[18:42] There are a couple of guys who look like gang members who said they were gonna… 这里有几个人看起来像是混黑社会的 他们说要…
[18:51] Nice shot! 扔得好!
[18:55] I need an ambulance. 142 Green. 这里需要一辆救护车 格林大街142号
[19:01] Send the police now. 派警察过来
[19:06] Denny, I have an emergency of my own now. Denny 我现在有点急事
[19:08] A client has been attacked. I need to get going, 我的一个当事人遭到袭击 我马上得走
[19:10] so you have to tell me what has happened, and you need to do so quickly. 你必须立刻告诉我发生了什么事 快点
[19:19] Denny, please. Denny 拜托
[19:25] There are two things I hoped to experience in my lifetime 我这一生有两件事想要尝试
[19:28] that I was sure I never would. 但我非常确定它们不可能发生
[19:31] The first was the Red Sox winning the World Series. 第一件是红袜队赢得世界职业棒球大赛
[19:33] Then when that happened, I thought, “by god, I should experience the other.” 但他们居然真赢了 所以我想 “哦 天哪 我该试试另一件了”
[19:38] The other being a hooker. 另一件是嫖妓
[19:39] No. 不
[19:40] I didn’t know she was a prostitute. 我不知道她是妓女
[19:43] The other was sex with a one-legged woman. 另一个是和只有一条腿的女人做爱
[19:47] I beg your pardon? 什么?
[19:50] My father, god rest his soul, 我的父亲 愿上帝令他安息
[19:53] told me the best sex he ever had was with one-legged women. 告诉过我 他最棒的性爱经历是和一个只有一条腿的女人发生的
[19:58] Something about positional play. 好像是跟不同的体位有关
[20:01] I always wondered. 我一直很好奇
[20:04] So there I was, driving down the street, and I saw her. 所以 我当时开车沿着街走 然后看到了她
[20:08] A woman with long, flowing hair and an incredible, magnificent… 柔顺的长发 美得让人难以置信的…
[20:13] limp. 断腿
[20:15] So I pulled the car over. 然后我就停了车
[20:16] I said, “Excuse me, Ma’am, 我跟她说 “打扰一下 夫人
[20:20] do you have a wooden leg?” 你有装木质的假肢吗?”
[20:23] She said, “Why, do you have one at the moment?” 她说 “怎么 难道你想卖条给我?”
[20:27] I smiled, and I said, “Matter of fact…” 我就笑了 然后说”事实上…”
[20:29] And she said, “I’m expensive.” 她接着说 “我很贵的”
[20:32] So I told her I’d buy her a trip to Belize, first class. 我就说 我可以请她坐头等舱去Belize旅游
[20:39] She pulled out her badge and arrested me. 结果 她拿出警徽 逮捕了我
[20:43] Both her legs were real. 她的两条腿都是真的
[20:59] You thought she had one leg. 你以为她只有一条腿
[21:01] A trip to Belize is a fair and square deal, Bill. 一趟Belize之旅是很公道的价格啊 Bill
[21:03] Hell, if I had a nickel for every woman I promised to marry in exchange for sex… 见鬼 要是我给每个用承诺结婚骗上床的女人五分钱…
[21:09] actually, I do. 事实上 我是给过
[21:11] I’m supposed to believe this? 你让我相信你?
[21:13] Your father told you the best sex was to be had with amputees, 你爸爸告诉你最好的性爱要和截肢者做
[21:18] you saw this woman limping, and you were simply overcome? 所以你看到一个瘸子女人 就无法自已了?
[21:24] You’re leaving out the most important factor, Your Honor. 法官大人 你漏掉了最重要的一点
[21:27] – Which is? – The Red Sox. – 什么? – 红袜队
[21:30] For years, many years, they have, 很多年来 这么多年来
[21:33] at one time or another, made each and every one of us insane. 他们时不时会让我们球迷发疯
[21:38] Last October, when they lost the seventh game to the Yankees, 当他们去年十月在第七场输给洋基队后
[21:41] crime went up in this city. 这个城市的犯罪率都提高了
[21:43] It’s already been predicted we’ll have a flood of August babies next year 因为庆祝红袜队胜利时 许多人发生性关系导致怀孕
[21:48] from celebration-induced pregnancies. 现在已经有人预测 我们会在明年八月迎来新生儿高峰
[21:50] The Red Sox make us lose ourselves, 红袜队让我们迷失了自己
[21:54] and in the wake of that team giving us what 我们以及我们的父辈祖辈几代人许多年来都期待着
[21:58] our hearts have yearned for all our lives, our parents and grandparents’ lives, 球队能获得那场胜利 所以在他们取得胜利后
[22:03] we have fallen victim to a delirium that makes us believe anything, 巨大的喜悦使我们精神错乱 相信一切
[22:10] anything is possible, including, but not limited to, 相信什么事情都是可能发生的 包括但不限于
[22:14] the notion that god put a fetching one-legged woman in this man’s path 相信上帝派了一位迷人的残疾女人来到这位男士的面前
[22:21] to commemorate the end of a wretched, horrid curse. 来庆祝多年来可怕的失败诅咒的终结
[22:32] You know me, Bill. 你知道我的 Bill
[22:34] I have hookers all the time. They come to my house. 我经常招妓 但我都是叫到家里来
[22:37] Why would I pull over to the side of the road? 我怎么会在路边停下招妓呢?
[22:45] Go. Beat it. 走吧 这件事就算了
[22:47] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[22:49] Buy you a drink, counsel? 我请你喝酒吧 律师?
[22:50] I’d love to, but I have to tend to some business with a much less reasonable judge. 我很乐意去 但我还得去应付一个没这么明理的法官
[22:56] Thank you, Bill. 谢谢 Bill
[22:58] Who’s your daddy? 知道谁厉害了吧?
[23:13] So, uh, I’m not under arrest. 所以 我现在算被释放了
[23:16] No. Without the bullet, the D.A. doesn’t have enough to charge you. 是的 没有那颗子弹 地方检察官没有足够证据起诉你
[23:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:25] – Listen, Michael… – Okay, wait, don’t, don’t, – 听着 Michael… – 好吧 等等 别 别
[23:26] don’t say it. 不要说
[23:28] You’re disappointed in me. 你对我很失望
[23:30] You think I don’t get that? 你以为我不明白吗?
[23:32] I’m sure you do, but I don’t understand why… 我知道你明白 但是我不明白你为什么…
[23:34] Look, I tried. Okay, Lori? 听着 我尝试过 好吗 Lori?
[23:37] Now, this might come as a shock to you, 你听到可能会很吃惊
[23:38] but there’s no entry-level office training program for felons, okay? 但是对重罪犯 没有什么职场入门教程 好吗?
[23:42] The only work out there for me is cleaning toilets, 我能做的工作只有洗厕所
[23:45] so if you’re gonna lecture me now… 所以 如果你要讲大道理给我听的话…
[23:46] I wasn’t about to do that. 我不准备讲大道理
[23:49] – I just wanted to say that… – What? – 我只是想说… – 什么?
[23:55] I don’t want you to die. 我不想你死
[24:00] I’ve known you for a long time, and I like you. 我们认识很久了 而且我喜欢你
[24:05] I don’t want you to die. 我不想你死
[24:28] What are you doing now? 你要做什么去?
[24:29] Going to raise a ruckus. Care to join me? 制造点骚乱 要跟我一起吗?
[24:32] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[24:35] You want something? 有事吗?
[24:36] Nothing. 没有
[24:39] Tara, clearly you want something. Tara 很明显 你有事
[24:45] I just came to tell you that we won our motion, 我只是过来告诉你 我们的动议成功了
[24:47] which is fabulous. 打了个漂亮仗
[24:50] Our client gets to keep a bullet in his chest, 我们的委托人可以把子弹保留在他的胸腔里
[24:53] and he’s probably gonna die. 而他有可能因此死去
[24:56] But a victory is a victory, right? 但是赢了就是赢了 不是吗?
[25:00] You really think he’s gonna die? 你真的觉得他会死吗?
[25:03] The thing is in his chest. 有颗子弹在他胸腔啊
[25:10] The doctor says if it isn’t removed… 医生说要是不把它拿出来…
[25:18] Self-imposed death sentence in order to avoid a prison sentence. 宁愿自杀也不愿坐牢
[25:21] The irony is palpable. 还真是讽刺啊
[25:22] I agree, and yet he is stuck. 没错 但是他没得选择
[25:27] Or not. 也不一定
[25:30] And this is? 这是什么?
[25:32] The discretionary option. 另一个选择
[25:42] My deputy gave me a full report. 我的下属给了我一个详细报告
[25:45] Needless to say, I’m outraged. 不用说 我非常生气
[25:47] That’s refreshingly humane of you. 您真是仁慈啊
[25:49] I don’t follow. 我不明白
[25:51] – Perhaps I don’t follow. – I was quite explicit in my order. – 可能是我没明白 – 我的判决很明确
[25:55] Four continuous hours in front of the building. 要在大楼前站四个小时
[25:57] Your guy barely lasted 20 minutes. 你的当事人才站了20分钟都不到
[25:59] At which point he was attacked with a glass bottle, 就被一个玻璃瓶砸了
[26:02] sending him to the emergency room with a gaping wound in his head. 脑袋上开了个大口子 被送到医院抢救
[26:06] Do you know what my mother would call you? 你知道我妈妈会说你什么吗?
[26:07] A namby-pamby, weak and spineless, 矫情又没骨气的软蛋
[26:10] bellyaching about some trumped-up medical excuse. 用什么捏造的身体原因在这里抱怨
[26:14] while your guy’s in violation of his sentence. 掩饰你的当事人不遵从判决的事实
[26:17] Your Honor, is something not registering? 法官大人 我没有说清楚吗?
[26:20] Walter Mack was attacked. Walter Mack被攻击了
[26:22] Next time, it could be considerably worse. 下一次 事情可能会严重的多
[26:26] If you’re so worried, take an extra marshal. 如果你实在担心 再叫一个执法官去
[26:28] But I want him back out there today or the plea agreement is tossed. 但我要他今天之内回到那里 要不然你们的认罪就是无效的
[26:33] Is that understood? 你明白了吗?
[26:35] It is not, not at all. 不明白 一点也不明白
[26:40] Goodbye, Mr. Shore. Shore先生 再见
[26:47] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[26:49] I just feel so helpless. 我觉得很无助
[26:52] What about Alan Shore? Alan Shore怎么样?
[26:55] What about him? 他怎么了?
[26:58] He’s been known to… 他以…
[27:00] accomplish things. Maybe you should seek his help. 解决问题著称 也许你应该找他帮忙
[27:04] You’re not gonna find him. 你现在找不到他的
[27:07] Oh, Alan Shore is taking judge Brown before a disciplinary panel. Alan Shore在纪律审裁委员会面前检举Brown法官
[27:12] When? 什么时候?
[27:13] Now. 现在
[27:15] Excuse me. 不好意思
[27:22] This is highly unusual, Mr. Shore, 这非常不寻常 Shore先生
[27:24] seeking to discipline a judge for imposing a sentence your client agreed to. 你要我们审查一位法官 但他的判决是得到了你当事人同意的
[27:28] I suspect we’d all agree to a good beating in order to avoid a prison sentence, 我想在一顿毒打和牢狱之灾两者间 我们都会同意前者
[27:32] but, Your Honors, we’re not in Singapore. 但是 法官们 这里不是新加坡 (新加坡还存在肉刑)
[27:33] Still, given his consent… 但是 由于他已经同意…
[27:35] He didn’t consent to land in a hospital bed 他没有同意过要住医院
[27:37] with a concussion and 12 stitches across his skull. 要得脑震荡 要在脑袋上缝12针
[27:40] And now, astonishingly, judge Brown expects him to go back for more. 而令人震惊的是 Brown法官还要求他回去受更多凌辱
[27:43] Pardon the interruption, Your Honors. 不好意思打断一下 各位法官
[27:45] Paul Lewiston of Crane, Poole & Schmidt. 我是Crane Poole & Schmidt律师事务所的Paul Lewiston
[27:47] A word with my colleague. 我想和我的同事说几句话
[27:49] Stop this now. 马上停止
[27:51] This doesn’t concern you, Paul. You should leave immediately. 这与你无关 Paul 你应该马上离开
[27:55] I am afraid Mr. Shore has inadvertently 我恐怕Shore先生
[27:57] overstepped his authority in regard to this matter. 在这件事情上不小心越权了
[28:00] Pursuant to a signed letter of retention, Walter Mack is in fact a client of our firm, 根据合同 Walter Mack是我们事务所的客户
[28:05] – not Mr. Shore specifically. – That’s ridiculous. – 并不是Shore先生一个人的 – 真是可笑
[28:07] I have personally represented Walter Mack for years. 我个人做Walter Mack的律师已经很多年了
[28:09] Crane, Poole & Schmidt bears no ill will toward judge Brown whatsoever, Crane Poole & Schmidt律师事务所对Brown法官没有任何恶意
[28:15] nor do we seek to second-guess his sentencing of our client. 也不质疑他对于我们的客户的判决
[28:18] And yet here I am, both second-guessing and bearing ill will. 但我就是要质疑他 就是对他有恶意
[28:19] – Alan, you are out of line. – You interrupt my hearing and accuse me of being… – Alan 你过分了 – 你打断了我的听证会 还说我…
[28:23] Gentlemen, gentlemen. 先生们 先生们
[28:25] Next time I suggest you settle on a position before convening an emergency panel. 希望你们下次在召集紧急委员会之前先达成一致
[28:33] We are adjourned. 休庭
[28:43] In my courtroom, with your client, tomorrow. 明天带着你的当事人到法庭来见我
[28:47] Namby-pamby. 软蛋
[29:06] It’s not my habit to ambush colleagues in the middle of a proceeding, 我并不喜欢在庭审进行中反驳我的同事
[29:09] but you gave me no choice, Alan. 但你让我没得选择 Alan
[29:11] I cannot allow an associate to declare war on behalf of this firm, 我不能让一个同事以事务所的名义向任何人宣战
[29:15] certainly not against a highly influential jurist. 尤其不能向一位德高望重的法理学家宣战
[29:20] I’m giving notice. I believe two weeks is standard. 我通知你 我要辞职 提前两周通知 对吧
[29:22] Now step aside, Paul, before I push you to the ground and go to the bathroom on you. 现在 Paul 你让开 免得我把你推到地上在你头上撒尿
[29:38] Lori Colson? Lori Colson在哪儿?
[29:39] She’s out of the office. 她现在不在办公室
[29:41] I got to see her. 我必须要见她
[29:42] You got to call her. Please. 请你给她打个电话吧
[29:44] Michael, are you all right? Michael 你还好吗?
[29:47] You look awful. 你看起来很糟
[29:49] I’m thinking that maybe we could get some kind of plea. 我想也许我们可以认罪
[29:52] Is it too late? 是不是太晚了?
[29:54] I don’t know, but, Michael, we’ve got to get you to a hospital. 我不知道 但是 Michael 我们必须先去医院
[29:56] No, hey, no. 不 不要
[29:57] I won’t, okay? I will die first. 我不能去 好吗? 我马上就要死了
[30:01] Michael. Oh, my god. Michael, sit down. Michael 哦 天哪 Michael 坐下
[30:05] Sit down. 坐下
[30:08] – Stay there. – Okay. – 待在这儿 – 好
[30:10] Okay. 好
[30:30] I don’t see a defendant, Mr. Shore. 我没有看见被告人 Shore先生
[30:33] I’m sure we can drum one up. The building is teeming with them. 我想我们可以随便抓一个 房子里到处都是呢
[30:35] I believe I made myself clear, 我想我已经说的很清楚了
[30:37] but perhaps an order of contempt will help move things forward. 但是可能一个藐视法庭罪才能让你明白
[30:41] Your Honor, if I could be berated in just a moment, 法官大人 我想您可以待会再斥责我
[30:43] might we first take care of one brief ceremonial matter? 我们可不可以先简单进行个小仪式?
[30:46] Your mother has been waiting ever so patiently. 您的妈妈已经在这里耐心地等待了很久
[30:48] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[30:51] Is this lovely woman not your mother? 这位可爱的女士不是您的妈妈吗?
[30:55] Mother. 妈妈
[30:56] What are you doing in my courtroom? 你来我的法庭干什么?
[30:58] I was obviously thrilled to find her available to attend this long-overdue presentation, 我非常兴奋地发现她能够来参加这个早该进行的颁奖仪式
[31:03] which I am honored to make on behalf of the entire Bar Association, 我很荣幸能够代表整个律师协会
[31:07] uh, Subcommittee on Judicial Excellence to the honorable Clark Brown, 呃 下属的司法公正委员会颁奖给尊敬的Clark Brown法官
[31:12] jurist, scholar, and humanitarian. 法理学家 学者 以及人道主义者
[31:15] – May I approach? – You may not. – 我能过来吗? – 不行
[31:17] I think I will. 我想我要过去
[31:18] Many congratulations. 恭喜恭喜
[31:22] I take it this is your horrific penmanship. 我想这上面是你可怕的笔迹
[31:25] It is, but in my defense, I was driving to court at the time. 是啊 但是容我解释 我是在开车过来的路上写的
[31:28] And I suppose you think presenting me with some cockamamie award you invented 看来你以为颁给我这个你自创的假奖
[31:32] is going to help your case. 能让我在这件案子上帮你
[31:34] The award is for your mother, judge. 这个奖项是颁给您母亲的 法官大人
[31:35] As for my case, as I see it, 而我的这个案子 就我看来
[31:38] you can hold me in contempt, you can send my client to prison, 您可以继续判我藐视法庭 您可以让我的当事人进监狱
[31:42] and you can dream up elaborate and humiliating sentences ad infinitum, 您可以不停地创造花样百出的羞辱人的判决
[31:46] but unfortunately, 但不幸的是
[31:47] nothing that you do will negate the ego-crushing, utterly emasculating effect 您没法减少您母亲对您的自尊造成的彻底的毁灭性伤害
[31:52] your mother clearly has on you as, I must confess, she had on me. 我得承认 就像她也伤害到了我的自尊一样
[31:56] After a mere 20 minutes, it was all I could do to resist dining and ditching the woman. 20分钟的共处后 我发现自己必须努力控制自己咬死她或赶走她的愿望
[32:01] Obviously, your issues with Esther, oedipal or otherwise, 很明显 您同您母亲的问题 不管是恋母情结还是其他
[32:04] can’t help but inform your appetite for shame and humiliation, 助长了您羞辱别人的欲望
[32:09] and it’s entirely understandable, but you’re smarter than your mother. 这完全可以理解 但您比您的母亲更明智
[32:14] You’re stronger than your mother. 也更坚强
[32:16] Show the old battleax one can be powerful and yet still be fair and just. 然你妈妈看看 一个强大的人也可以做出公平公正的判断
[32:22] My client Walter Mack has suffered enough. 我的当事人Walter Mack已经承受得够多了
[32:25] Let him fix his building and move on with his life. 让他修好房子 继续生活吧
[32:27] Move on with yours. 也让您自己忘掉过去 继续生活吧
[32:29] You’re a judge. You have all the power. 您是法官 您拥有法庭上最大的权力
[32:41] Get away from my bench. 退回去吧
[32:43] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[32:54] You have ignored a direct order of the court. 你无视了本庭的直接命令
[32:56] I expect a handwritten letter of apology delivered to my chambers by end of day. 我要你在今日内写一份道歉信送到我的办公室
[33:01] As for your client… 至于你的当事人…
[33:05] he will complete the repairs as listed on the plea agreement 他要在一周内按照认罪协议所列条目
[33:10] in one week’s time. 将房子修补好
[33:12] If he complies to the last detail, 如果他能全部做到
[33:16] I shall spare him any further consequences. 那么我就免去他的其他刑罚
[33:19] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[33:21] And you’re dismissed. 你可以走了
[33:23] Next matter. 下一案件
[33:34] It was my second coke bust, 那是我第二次因为可卡因被捕
[33:36] but somehow Alan got it kicked to misdemeanor possession. 但是不知道Alan怎么弄的 只判了很轻的非法占有罪
[33:38] No time served. 没有入狱
[33:40] Lost my license to practice. 吊销了行医资格证
[33:42] Could have been a lot worse, though. 本来会糟得多的
[33:46] Everything’s gonna be fine, Michael. You passed out in my car. 一切都会好的 Michael 你在我车里晕了
[33:48] You’re gonna be fine. 你很快就会好的
[33:50] I told you, no hospitals. 我告诉你了 不能去医院
[33:52] Actually, we’re not at hospital. 事实上这里不是医院
[33:54] Not exactly. This is Dr. Kodash. 不算是 这位是Kodash医生
[33:57] He’s a friend of my colleague’s. 他是我同事的朋友
[33:59] Michael, he’s very discreet. Michael 他这很安全
[34:34] Tell me about the raving loon. 说说那个满口胡言的疯子
[34:37] State bird of Minnesota, actually. 其实那是明尼苏达州的州鸟 (Common Loon长鸣鸭 一种水鸟)
[34:42] I heard about your run-in with Paul Lewiston. 我听说你和Paul Lewiston起了争执
[34:49] Did you really threaten to pee on him? 你真的威胁说要撒尿在他身上?
[34:54] Forgive me, Denny. 原谅我 Denny
[34:55] I’m not in my usual good humor. 我现在不想开玩笑
[35:02] He never wanted you here from day one. 他从一开始就不喜欢你在这里工作
[35:05] That in mind, 因此
[35:08] you can leave and give him the victory he’s aiming for. 你可以离开 称了他的心
[35:13] Or… 或者…
[35:15] you can stay, 你可以留下
[35:17] your very presence torturing him 让他一看见你就痛苦
[35:23] hour after hour, day after day. 日复一日折磨他
[35:27] That’s what I do. 我就是这么做的
[35:36] For the record, I hate sentiment. 还有 我不喜欢煽情
[35:41] But before you got here, I was beginning to loathe this place. 但你来之前 我都开始讨厌这个地方了
[36:08] Hey. 嗨
[36:10] I couldn’t find you last night. Everything all right? 我昨晚找不到你 你还好吧?
[36:12] Fine. 很好
[36:13] I left the hospital and was too depressed to work, 我离开医院后没心情工作
[36:15] so I went home and took an extraordinarily long bath. 就回了家 在浴缸里泡了很久
[36:18] Well, you missed some excitement. 你错过了一件令人兴奋的事
[36:20] Oh? 哦?
[36:38] You’re not interested as to how I came upon this? 你对我怎么拿到这个不感兴趣吗?
[36:44] I have a pretty good idea. 我想我猜到了
[36:56] Oh, dear. Am I in trouble? 哦 天哪 我有麻烦了吗?
[36:59] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[37:01] You send my client to a mob doctor 你让我的当事人去你经常出入的
[37:03] working in the back room of some underworld casino you frequent. 某个黑社会赌场的密室找了个江湖医生
[37:08] I’m sorry to say the reality is far less colorful, 我很抱歉事实没有那么花哨
[37:11] but I applaud your imagination. 但我很佩服你的想象力
[37:12] You’re amazingly inconsiderate, you know that? 你真的很轻率 你知道吗?
[37:15] I do. 我知道
[37:17] – How does it show? – I have known Michael Shea for five years, Alan, – 但我表现出来了吗? – 我认识Michael Shea五年了 Alan
[37:21] and ridiculouse it sounds, he’s somebody I happen to care about. 听起来可能很荒唐 但我很关心他
[37:24] – You don’t even know him. – We could all have lunch if you’d like. – 你根本认都不认识他 – 你要是愿意 我们可以一起吃饭啊
[37:27] You sent him off to commit yet another crime. 你让他又犯了一次罪
[37:29] There’s no crime, Lori, just a bullet. 没有犯罪 Lori 只是一颗子弹而已
[37:31] Turn it in if you want. 你想上交的话 就去好了
[37:32] Of course I’m not gonna do that, 我当然不会
[37:34] but I shouldn’t even be in this position, 但我根本不应该走到这一步
[37:35] and Tara shouldn’t, either. Tara也不该
[37:37] Why would you corrupt her like that? 你怎么能这样带坏她?
[37:38] Tara’s a grownup, capable of making all sorts of grown-up decisions. Tara是个成年人 她有能力为自己的行为做决定
[37:41] Don’t be glib with me. 别跟我扯
[37:43] Tara adores you. Tara崇拜你
[37:45] Of course she’s gonna follow your lead until one day she slips up, 她当然会听你的 直到有一天她出个差错
[37:47] somehow blows it, and her career is over. 捅出个娄子 她的事业就完了
[37:50] And yet here I sit, years of evildoing under my belt, 但我还坐在这儿 这么多年我一直背地里做坏事
[37:53] and still a happy camper. 仍然高枕无忧
[37:55] I suppose you’re the exception, 我想你是漏网之鱼
[37:57] but to what end? 但你的结局会如何呢?
[37:59] I mean, you conspire to conceal evidence, 你密谋藏匿证据
[38:00] you take on a judge to help out a slumlord. 你为了一个恶劣房东挑衅法官
[38:03] You know, sometimes you’re in the right, Alan, Alan 也许有时候你是对的
[38:07] but other times, it seems like you just can’t control yourself. 但其他时候 看起来你好像无法控制自己
[38:13] I think you’re lost. 我想你迷失了自己
[38:42] Am I lost, Denny? 我迷失了自己吗 Denny?
[38:44] Depends what you’re looking for. 要看你想找什么了
[38:50] Lori Colson thinks I’m lost. Lori Colson觉得我迷失了自己
[38:53] Screw her. 告诉她叫她去死
[38:56] Have you? 你说了吗?
[38:57] That’s impolite talk, Denny. 那很粗鲁 Denny
[39:02] Everything okay? 你还好吗?
[39:07] I’m the one that’s lost, Alan. 我才是迷失自己的人 Alan
[39:09] – How so? – Empty, I should say. – 为什么? – 我想我是空虚了
[39:12] All my life, I wanted the Red Sox to win the World Series. 我这一辈子 就想让红袜队赢世界职业棒球大赛
[39:15] It was like a quest, you know? 那就像是我毕生的追求 你知道吗?
[39:18] Something burning inside. 它像火焰一样在我身体里燃烧
[39:23] And now the bastards have done it, 而现在 那帮混蛋竟然做到了
[39:26] and I feel like… 我觉得…
[39:27] I don’t know, like my pilot light went out. 我不知道 就像飞行员没有了信号灯
[39:30] I know what you mean. 我懂你的意思
[39:33] We’ve been comfortable aspiring to championship. 我们已经习惯了想做冠军
[39:36] I don’t know how comfortable we are as champions. 却不知道真正做了冠军的滋味
[39:41] – What do we do now? – I don’t know. – 我们现在怎么办? – 我不知道
[39:43] Must be awful rooting for the Yankees. 让我转而支持洋基队太难受了
[39:50] Listen, Denny, would you do me a favor? 听着 Denny 能帮我个忙吗?
[39:53] Name it. 说说看
[39:54] Friend of mine, she’s wanted to meet you. 我的一个朋友 她一直想见见你
[39:56] She’s here now. 她就在这里
[39:59] – You sure you don’t mind? – No, bring her in. – 你不介意吗? – 不 让她进来吧
[40:05] Sarah. Sarah啊
[40:14] Hello, Denny. 你好 Denny
[40:20] Solid ash. 硬白蜡木
[40:22] Same wood they use to make Manny’s bat. 和Manny(红袜队球手)的球棒一个原料
[40:29] You’re a corrupting influence. 你真是个引人堕落的恶魔
[40:31] Yes. 是的
[40:33] So I’ve been told. 别人也这么说过我
[40:38] Sarah. Sarah小姐
[40:40] Join us for a drink. 一起喝点酒吧
[40:42] I’d love to. 好的
[40:44] A toast to us, to love, 敬我们 敬爱情
[40:47] – but most of all… – The Boston Red Sox. – 最重要的… – 敬波士顿红袜队
[40:51] The Red sox. 敬红袜队
[41:05] Is it really made of ash? 真的是用白蜡木做的吗?
[41:08] I think so. 我想是的
[41:12] Give you any trouble dancing? 会影响跳舞吗?
[41:14] Not a bit. 完全不会
[41:19] Maybe we could go dancing later. 也许我们一会儿可以去跳舞
[41:23] I’d love that. 我很乐意
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme