英文名称:Baywatch
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:16] | All right, boys. Here we go. | 好了 孩子们 来吧 |
[03:18] | Nice and easy. | 轻柔点 |
[03:20] | Man, Mitch, if you weren’t here… | 伙计 米奇 如果你不在这里 |
[03:22] | I’m always here. | 我一直都在 |
[03:23] | Don’t worry, your friend’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 你朋友会没事的 |
[03:25] | Are you Batman? | 你是蝙蝠侠吗 |
[03:26] | Sure, pal. Just bigger and browner. | 没错 伙计 只是更大 更黑 |
[03:30] | – All right, boys, get him in. – Have a good run, Mitch. | – 好了 伙计们 把他弄上车 – 慢走不送 米奇 |
[03:32] | All right, Steph. | 好吧 斯蒂芬 |
[03:37] | – Yeah, Mitch. – Yo, Eros. | – 米奇 – 厄洛斯 |
[03:39] | How’s it looking out there? | 外面怎么样 |
[03:40] | Lippers are feebs today. Just eggy. | 今天浪太小 蛋花浪 |
[03:41] | Waves are shitty today. | 糟糕的一天 |
[03:43] | Eggy beyond. Nuggin’ higher outside than a full-on gazebo. | 比蛋花大 兄弟 在这看着像蛋花 |
[03:44] | Yup. It’s windy! | 实际可比凉亭高 |
[03:47] | – Good call, brah. – Come on. | – 形容得好 兄弟 – 得了 |
[03:51] | All right, brah-brah! It’s just brah. | 好了 兄弟 只是兄弟 |
[03:52] | Later! | 回头见 |
[03:55] | – Come on, Pete. – Hey, Mitch! | – 拜托 皮特 – 嗨 米奇 |
[03:57] | I told you, you don’t have to do this every day. | 我告诉过你 你不必每天都这么做的 |
[03:58] | I want to. You saved my sister’s life. | 我愿意 你救了我妹妹的命 |
[04:00] | You think I’m gonna forget that? | 你以为我会忘记吗 |
[04:02] | All right. Well, listen, tomorrow make my pecs a little bigger. | 好吧 明天让我的胸肌变大点 |
[04:04] | And don’t cover up my front bump. | 别遮住我的前凸点 |
[04:05] | You got it. Huge dick. | 没问题 大老二 |
[04:07] | Big dick. | 大老二 |
[04:08] | – Yo, Ellerbee. – Hey, Mitch. | – 哟 艾勒比 – 嘿 米奇 |
[04:10] | Hey, come on, man, why don’t you leave my boys alone, | 嘿 拜托 伙计 你为什么不放过我的孩子们 |
[04:12] | and get off this big wheel and come join me for a run? | 离开风火轮 过来和我一起跑步吧 |
[04:14] | What are you saying, that I need to work out? | 你在暗示什么 |
[04:16] | That I’m, what, looking smaller? | 我是不是看起来更小只 |
[04:17] | No! You’re looking big. | 不 你很大块 |
[04:18] | I don’t know how you fit in that uniform, man. | 我不知道你是怎么塞进制服的 伙计 |
[04:19] | – Yeah? – Hey, hey! | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[04:20] | If I had a sister, I’d introduce you to her, man. | 如果我有个妹妹 一定把你介绍给她 |
[04:22] | You all right, all right. | 你很不错 |
[04:25] | Wait, was that sarcastic? | 等等 那是讽刺吗 |
[04:27] | Like calling a tall guy “Shorty”? | 就像叫高个子男人”矮子” |
[04:30] | Damn it, he always does that to me. | 妈的 他总是那样对我 |
[04:31] | I heard he invented Google and gave it all to charity. | 我听说他发明了谷歌 并全部捐给了慈善机构 |
[04:34] | Man, I heard he invented the cure for the common cold. | 我听说他发明了治疗普通感冒的方法 |
[04:36] | He ain’t Superman, he’s a damn county lifeguard. | 他不是超人 他只是救生员 |
[04:39] | Grown man wears spandex to work. | 成年男子 穿着紧身衣上班 |
[04:42] | So does Superman. | 超人也是 |
[04:44] | Hey, fuck you! Get off my beach! | 嘿 去你的 离开我的海滩 |
[04:49] | – I don’t even have to stretch to guard you. – Let’s go. | – 我甚至不用伸手防御 – 来吧 |
[04:51] | Nothing, nothing, nothing. | 什么招数都没用 |
[05:00] | Not on my beach, Arian! | 我的海滩可不行 阿里乌人 |
[05:01] | – What up, Vern? – What’s up, Mitch? | – 怎么了 维恩 – 怎么了 米奇 |
[05:03] | He saved my nana’s life. I ever tell you about that? | 他救了我祖母的命 我跟你说过吗 |
[05:04] | Every time he jogs by. | 每次他慢跑的时候有说 |
[05:06] | Literally, every single time. | 或者字面上 每一次都有 |
[05:11] | Hi, Mitch. | 嗨 米奇 |
[05:43] | Flakka. Jesus. | 夫拉卡 天啊 |
[05:44] | Hey, what’s up, buddy? | 嘿 怎么了 伙计 |
[05:46] | – Hey, Mitch. – Hey, can I see that? | – 米奇 – 我能看看吗 |
[05:50] | – Where’d you get this? – Right there. | – 你从哪弄来的 – 就在那儿 |
[05:52] | Right there? Is this the only one? | 就在那里 就一个吗 |
[05:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:01] | You could go over there, you could go the fuck over there, | 你们可以去那边 也可以去他妈的那边 |
[06:04] | get the fuck out of here! | 他妈的给我滚出去 |
[06:06] | What part of “private” do you not understand? | “私人”你不懂吗? |
[06:07] | Hey, hey. What’s up, boys? | 嘿 嘿 怎么了 孩子们? |
[06:12] | – Beach belongs to everybody. – Nothing belongs to everybody. | – 海滩是属于每个人的 – 没有东西属于每个人 |
[06:15] | That’s not nice. | 这样不好 |
[06:17] | There are killer waves, boys. Go shred. It’s on. | 那边的海浪不错 去玩吧 |
[06:20] | – Later, Mitch. – All right, brah. | – 回见 米奇 – 好的 哥们 |
[06:23] | You don’t want to do that, big dog. | 别这样 像条大狗 |
[06:25] | I’m an animal lover, but I will put you down. | 我是动物爱好者 但我会把你击倒 |
[06:33] | Frankie! My God, I am so sorry. | 弗兰基 我的上帝 我很抱歉 |
[06:36] | Frankie, stop. | 弗兰基 停下 |
[06:37] | Don’t you know he’s a friend? | 你不知道他是个朋友吗? |
[06:41] | What a terrible, terrible way to meet. | 这种见面的方式太不幸了 |
[06:43] | – You’re Lieutenant Buchannon, right? – I am. | – 你是巴肯农队长 对吗?- 是的 我是 |
[06:45] | Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club. | 维多利亚 利兹 亨特利俱乐部新主人 |
[06:48] | Of course. I know exactly who you are. | 当然 我知道你是谁 |
[06:52] | – Well, welcome to Emerald Bay. – Thank you so much. | – 好吧 欢迎来到翡翠湾 – 非常感谢 |
[06:54] | I heard you were a head-turner. What an understatement that is. | 我听说你在这里很有名气 |
[06:58] | And I heard you were a charmer. Guess that’s an understatement, too. | 我听说你是很迷人 |
[07:04] | I apologize for Frankie. | 我为弗兰基道歉 |
[07:06] | I know this beach is public and, honestly, I wish the club was, too. | 我知道这个海滩是公共的 说实话 我也希望俱乐部也如此 |
[07:10] | – But you, you’re welcome anytime. – Thank you very much. | – 但是我这里随时欢迎你 – 非常感谢 |
[07:14] | – I’ll see you around? – Yes, you will. | – 那么回见?- 嗯 再见 |
[07:23] | Okay, I get that you have to test for image stabilization, | 好吧 我知道你必须测试图像稳定 |
[07:25] | but why’d we have to come to the beach? | 但为什么要来海边 |
[07:27] | You know I hate the beach. | 你知道我讨厌海滩 |
[07:28] | Besides, I got to get back to work at the Huntley. | 而且 我还得回去亨特利工作 |
[07:30] | Well, I’m sorry, man, but the beach is important, okay? It’s… | 抱歉 伙计 但海滩很重要好吗 |
[07:33] | It’s, you know, the wind and the… | 你知道的 风和… |
[07:36] | Just… | 只是 |
[08:01] | I get it. | 噢 我懂了 |
[08:02] | – I get it now, okay. I get it. – Who… What, C. J. ? | – 我现在懂了 – 谁啊 CJ? |
[08:05] | No, I didn’t even know she was working on the beach today. | 不 我根本不知道她今天海滩当班 |
[08:07] | “I didn’t know C. J. was working. “ | “我不知道CJ当班” |
[08:08] | – Shut up, Dave. – Hey, Ronnie. | – 闭嘴 戴夫 – 嘿 罗尼 |
[08:12] | It’s Ronnie, right? | 是罗尼吧? |
[08:14] | What the fuck? Yeah, it’s Ronnie. | 搞什么 他是罗尼 |
[08:16] | – I’m Dave. – Hi, Dave. | – 我是戴夫 – 嗨 戴夫 |
[08:18] | Nice to meet you. C. J. How you doing? | 幸会 CJ 你好吗 |
[08:19] | I’m doing all right. | 我很好 |
[08:20] | You’re trying out today, right? | 你今天参加选拔赛? |
[08:24] | I saw your name on the board. That’s how I… | 黑板上有你名字 所以我… |
[08:28] | Say… Say something. | 说点什么 |
[08:29] | Kinda feel like this is your year. | 感觉你运气来了 |
[08:32] | Stop that. | 别说了 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Well, I’ll see you at tryouts. | 好吧 选拔赛上见 |
[08:40] | All right, C. J. | 好吧 CJ |
[08:43] | That was amazing to watch. | 她看着真是太棒了 |
[08:44] | She came up to you, she was very nice and warm. | 她走到你面前 漂亮又热情 |
[08:47] | And you handled it really smoothly. | 你处理得很顺利 |
[08:50] | – Really? – Fuck, no. That was awkward. | – 真的?- 不 太尴尬了 |
[08:52] | – It was horrible. – Fuck! | – 太可怕了 – 妈的 |
[08:53] | Did you have a stroke? It felt like you had a stroke. | 你中风了吗 感觉像中风了 |
[09:35] | Hey, I’m Matt Brody. | 嘿 我是马特·布洛迪 |
[09:37] | And not a single fuck was given. | 懒得鸟你 |
[09:47] | – Hey, Ronnie. – Hey, Steph. | – 嗨 罗尼 – 嗨 斯蒂芬 |
[09:49] | – Welcome back. – Thanks. | – 欢迎回来 – 谢谢 |
[09:51] | – Third time’s a charm, right? – Yeah, yeah, you know, I’m… | – 第三次了 对吗?- 是啊 我… |
[09:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:55] | I’m more motivated than ever. | 我比以往任何时候都更有动力 |
[09:56] | So you just need to fill out this form and take off your shirt. | 你填一下这张表然后脱掉你的衣服 |
[10:01] | My shirt. No, I don’t… | 脱衣服?不 我不脱 |
[10:06] | No one wants to see that. | 没人想看的 |
[10:08] | Take it off. | 把它脱下来 |
[10:09] | Okay. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好吧 没问题 我脱… |
[10:19] | Wow. Nice nipple-fros, bro. Damn! | 哇 好漂亮的乳晕 兄弟 该死 |
[10:22] | Hey, does anyone have a weed whacker? | 嘿 谁有除草机吗? |
[10:25] | We got a comedian on the line. What’s your name, funny guy? | 这里有个滑稽演员 你叫什么名字 有趣的家伙? |
[10:28] | – I’m Zane. – You’re Zane. | – 我是赞恩 – 你是赞恩 |
[10:30] | Why don’t you step out of my line, Zane? | 赞恩 出来一下 |
[10:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[10:34] | You need to understand one thing, Zane. We’re a family here. | 你需要明白一点 赞恩 我们是一家人 |
[10:38] | A team. And we support each other. | 我们是一个团队 我们互相支持 |
[10:41] | – You’re out. – Come on, I’m… I’m Zane. | – 你出局了 – 不是吧?我… 我是赞恩 |
[10:44] | – Get the fuck off my beach. – Okay. Okay. | – 滚出我的海滩 – 好的 好的 |
[10:52] | So you’re going to make me guess your name? | 你打算让我猜猜你的名字吗 |
[10:56] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[10:57] | I was actually just going to ask you the same thing. | 其实我也想问你同样的问题 |
[11:01] | Okay. Look, you’re hot. | 好吧 你很性感 |
[11:03] | I may resist for a while, but we both know eventually I’ll give in. | 我可能会抗拒一段时间 但我们都知道最终我会屈服 |
[11:07] | So why don’t we just skip that. | 那我们何不干脆跳过尴尬阶段 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you put a baby in me? | 不如直接生孩子 |
[11:12] | – Now. – You know, honestly… | – 现在 – 老实说 |
[11:14] | I was thinking dinner first. | 我想先吃晚饭 |
[11:17] | But we could try the baby thing, if you want. | 但如果你愿意 我们可以尝试生小孩的事情 |
[11:19] | You are trying. Way too hard. | 你有努力 但太难 |
[11:21] | Trying’s the best part. | 努力才是最精彩的部分 |
[11:22] | – Summer. – Hi. | – 小夏 – 嗨 |
[11:23] | I was hoping we’d see you here. | 希望能在这里看到你 |
[11:24] | I couldn’t sleep last night. I am so excited. | 我昨晚睡不着 我太兴奋了 |
[11:27] | Hey, it’s your day today, Summer. | 祝你今天顺意 小夏 |
[11:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[11:30] | Hey, fresh face. You here for the qualifiers? | 嘿 新面孔 你是来预选赛的? |
[11:32] | No, no, I’m not trying out. | 不 我不是来获取资格的 |
[11:34] | I’m actually already on the team. | 事实上 我已经在队里了 |
[11:35] | You’re already on this team? | 你已经在这个队里了? |
[11:37] | I’m Matt Brody. Ready for duty. | 我是马特·布洛迪 准备当班 |
[11:39] | “Ready for duty”? Okay. | 准备当班?好的 |
[11:41] | You got any papers or anything like that? | 你有文件之类的吗 |
[11:43] | I do. There you go. | 我有 给你 |
[11:46] | It’s a permission slip. Literally. “Dear Mitch, | 噢 这是许可单 写着 亲爱的米奇 |
[11:48] | “I am pleased to write you on behalf of Mr. Matt Brody. “ | 我很高兴向你推荐马特·布洛迪先生 |
[11:51] | Right. Well, no free passes. Yeah. | 没有免费通行证的 |
[11:53] | At all. Yeah, ’cause I don’t give a shit. | 因为我一点都不在乎推荐信 |
[11:56] | I legit needed those for my taxes. | 那些是我的合法税单证明 |
[11:59] | What you need is to understand that if you’re going to be on this team, | 你得明白 如果你要在这支队伍里 |
[12:02] | – you got to earn it. – Really? | – 必须证明自己 – 真的? |
[12:03] | Yeah. So, why don’t we start this whole thing over, | 对 我们能不能 |
[12:05] | just like gentlemen? | 能不能绅士一点? |
[12:07] | Where you from, One Direction? | 你从哪里来的 |
[12:09] | Iowa? | 嗯 爱荷华州 |
[12:10] | – Iowa? – You heard of it? | – 爱荷华州 – 你听说过吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 对 我知道 |
[12:13] | Hey, Steph. Hey. | 嘿 斯蒂芬 |
[12:14] | New Kids on the Block here is from Iowa. | 这新面孔来自爱荷华州 |
[12:15] | Man. | 伙计 |
[12:16] | And he says he’s already on the team. | 他说他已经在队里了 |
[12:18] | – Yeah. – Doesn’t have to try out. | – 对 – 不必参加选拔 |
[12:20] | – Really? – Yeah, absolutely. | – 真的?- 是的 当然 |
[12:21] | Let me ask you this… A lot of oceans in Iowa? | 让我问你 爱荷华州有很多海滩? |
[12:23] | No, just ponds and lakes and cocky pretty boys, apparently. | 没有 只有池塘和湖泊 还有自大的帅哥 |
[12:26] | Cocky pretty boys. | 自大的帅哥 |
[12:28] | Hey, Mitch, what happened to that | 嘿 米奇 后来怎么样了 |
[12:29] | last pretty boy recruit we had? | 就是我们最后的帅哥新兵 |
[12:31] | – He died. – R. I. P. | – 他死了 – 安息 |
[12:32] | Are you guys being serious right now? | 你们现在是认真的吗 |
[12:34] | I honestly can’t tell. | 我真的不知道 |
[12:36] | You show up here, matching bathing suits. | 你出现在这里 穿着泳衣 |
[12:38] | What is this, “lifeguard hazing”? | 这算什么 救生衣戏弄? |
[12:40] | I’m Matt Brody. | 我是马特·布洛迪 |
[12:41] | I hold the world record in the 200 meter. | 我保持200米的世界纪录 |
[12:43] | Two gold medals. | 两枚金牌 |
[12:44] | – Hey! Matt Brody. – Matt Brody. | – 嘿 马特·布洛迪 – 马特·布洛迪 |
[12:46] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[12:47] | Absolutely. And we still | 绝对的 但我们仍然 |
[12:49] | don’t give a fuck. Don’t give a fuck. | 懒得鸟你 |
[12:50] | No, fresh out. Fresh out of fucks. Yeah. | 不行 新手免入 |
[12:53] | Okay, that ocean out there has riptides that’ll tear your little mangina in two. | 好吧 外面暗流会把你的”小曼吉纳”撕成两片 |
[12:57] | My mangina? | 我的”曼吉纳”? |
[12:59] | So you are being serious. | 所以 你们是认真的 |
[13:00] | Dead serious, right now, NSYNC, all right? | 认真到死 好吗 |
[13:02] | This ain’t no little fucking pond out of Iowa. | 这不是爱荷华州的小池塘 |
[13:04] | So with all due respect, | 出于尊重 |
[13:05] | you want to be here on this team, on our team, | 你想加入队伍 我们的队伍 |
[13:07] | you’re gonna have to earn it. | 你得证明自己 |
[13:08] | Look, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[13:10] | You’re big, Sasquatch. | 你很高大 野人 |
[13:13] | But I’m fast. | 但我很快 |
[13:14] | Really fucking fast. | 真正他妈的快 |
[13:17] | Which is why somebody important thinks I belong here. | 所以 大人物认为我属于这里 |
[13:21] | So when you two figure out who the fuck I am, | 当你们两个搞清楚我是谁的时候 |
[13:24] | you can find me on the beach. | 请到海滩上找我 |
[13:27] | See you. | 回见 |
[13:31] | Did that really just happen? | 真的么 |
[13:32] | It did. He slapped me. | 的确如此 他扇了我一巴掌 |
[13:34] | Yeah. His hands were soft and supple though, | 虽然他的巴掌柔软又柔顺 |
[13:36] | – like a woman. No offense. – None taken. | – 像个女人 无意冒犯 – 没关系 |
[13:38] | You know what, man? I gotta tell you, | 伙计 我得告诉你 |
[13:40] | I’m feeling really good about this year. | 今年我感觉很好 |
[13:42] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[13:44] | Good luck out there, man. Good luck. | 祝你好运 伙计 祝你好运 |
[13:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:46] | And if you need some extra motivation… | 如果你需要额外的动力 |
[13:49] | – Looking at it right there. – Hey… | – 就在那里 – 嘿 |
[13:53] | You okay? Help! C. J. , help! | 你没事吧 救命 CJ |
[13:55] | My friend is choking! Help! | 我朋友噎住了 救命 |
[13:56] | No, not C. J. Not C. J. No, no! | 不 不要CJ 不 |
[13:59] | Are you okay? You’re choking. | 你没事吧 你要窒息了 |
[14:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:16] | – Ronnie. – You’re gonna be just fine. | – 罗尼 – 你会没事的 |
[14:18] | What? | 罗尼 干嘛 |
[14:23] | Thank you! | 啊 谢谢 |
[14:28] | – Ronnie, are you okay? – Yeah. | – 罗尼 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[14:31] | Are you sure? | 真的没事? |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah. No, don’t touch, don’t touch. | 是的 不 别碰我 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | I’m so good. You did good, good, good work. | 我很好 你干得不错 |
[14:39] | Good job. Thank you, you can go now. | 干得好 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[14:41] | Okay, drink some water… | 好的 喝点水 |
[14:43] | – Thank you so much. Okay… . – I guess. | – 非常感谢 – 我想 |
[14:47] | – Dave? – Yeah. | – 戴夫 – 干嘛 |
[14:49] | – How does it look? – How does what look? | – 看起来怎么样 – 什么怎么样 |
[14:51] | Down there. | 下面 |
[14:57] | – Does not look good at all. – Yeah, what does it look like? | – 一点都不好看 – 看起来怎么了? |
[15:00] | Looks like your dick is trapped between two slats of wood. | 看起来你的老二被夹在木板间了 |
[15:02] | Okay, I just… Fuck, I can’t reach it. | 我只是 妈的 我够不着 |
[15:05] | I just need you to get down there and just pop it out. | 你下去 然后把它弹出来 |
[15:07] | No, I can’t do that at all. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[15:09] | Come on, I just need you… You grab that dick | 拜托 我需要你抓住老二 |
[15:11] | – and you push it out. – No, no. | – 把它推出来 – 不 |
[15:12] | Okay. Hi. | 好吧 嗨 |
[15:13] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[15:15] | We’re going to deflate the situation together. Okay? | 我们得软趴趴一下 好吗 |
[15:17] | – Okay. – Focus. | – 好的 – 集中注意力 |
[15:18] | Think about things that turn you off. | 想一想令你软趴趴的事情 |
[15:20] | Maybe like… Like your grandma’s underwear? | 比如你奶奶的内裤 |
[15:24] | – Not working. – No? Okay, cool. | – 没用 – 没用?好吧 冷静 |
[15:26] | – Maybe, like… – Ostriches. | – 也许 – 鸵鸟 |
[15:28] | – Guys, still stuck. – Mitch, hey, need you. | – 伙计们 还是卡住了 – 米奇 你来 |
[15:30] | No, no, not Mitch. Don’t bring Mitch over. | 不 不要米奇 别把叫米奇过来 |
[15:32] | Hey. Hey, Mitch is here. | 嘿 米奇来了 |
[15:34] | Ronnie, you pumped about the qualifiers, buddy? | 罗尼 你在为预选赛打气? |
[15:36] | You know it, man. I’m just… I’m really… | 你知道的 伙计 我只是 我真的 |
[15:40] | Really excited to quit my double major in robotics | 真的很兴奋 不用再搞我的机器人专业 |
[15:42] | and computer science and really, really do something with my life. | 和计算机专业了 真正地活出自我 |
[15:44] | You don’t need to look down there. | 你不需要往下看 |
[15:46] | Do not touch me right now. | 不要碰我 |
[15:47] | – Not even touching you. – Okay. | – 完全不碰你 – 好的 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 哇噢 好吧 |
[15:51] | Looks like you got your beef and your biscuits | 看来你的牛肉和小饼干 |
[15:53] | stuck down there. | 都卡住了 |
[15:55] | It’s gonna be okay. I’ve been through it, too. | 会没事的 我也经历过 |
[15:57] | – Not a big deal. – Really? | – 没什么大不了的 – 真的? |
[15:59] | Yeah, absolutely. I was stuck in a woman for hours once. | 当然 我被一个女人困了好几个小时 |
[16:01] | Couldn’t get out. | 不能出去 |
[16:03] | – Totally the same, yeah? – It’s the same thing. | – 完全一样吗 – 都一回事 |
[16:05] | Stuck junk is stuck junk. | 一样是卡住了 |
[16:07] | Stuck junk is stuck junk. Okay. | 一样是卡住了 好吧 |
[16:10] | All right, buddy, we’re gonna have to flash-freeze your johnson. | 伙计 我们得把你的约翰逊冷冻一下 |
[16:12] | No, no, it’s okay, it’s okay, I got it. | 不 没关系 我行的 |
[16:14] | Look, it’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[16:16] | – Oh, my God. – Nope. Still stuck. | – 天啊 – 不 还是卡住了 |
[16:18] | I mean, if you think about it, it’s a good thing, right? | 其实你不妨考虑一下 这是件好事 |
[16:20] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[16:23] | Hey, how you feeling, sport? | 你感觉怎么样 小伙子 |
[16:25] | Better, but could we get | 好点了 但我们能不能 |
[16:26] | some sort of perimeter going for the crowd? | 改善一下围观的人群 |
[16:29] | Nah. Nobody’s looking. Just us. | 不 没人看 就我们俩 |
[16:31] | God, you’re lying. That’s a lot of people. | 天啊 你在撒谎 很多人 |
[16:33] | Mitch, I can’t get the swelling to go down. | 米奇 不能继续肿胀了 |
[16:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | We’re going to have to pull it out. | 我们得拔出来 |
[16:38] | – Pull it? – Yeah. | – 拔出来?- 是的 |
[16:40] | – Just like pulling a tooth. – What? | – 就像拔牙一样 – 什么 |
[16:42] | Don’t you touch my dick! | 别碰我的老二 |
[16:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:46] | Ronnie, are you okay? | 罗尼 你没事吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah, no, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[16:50] | I’m proud of you, Ronnie. | 我为你骄傲 罗尼 |
[16:51] | Fuck you, Dave. You’re my worst friend. | 去你的 戴夫 你是我最差劲的朋友 |
[17:04] | Captain, I need to talk to you about this… | 队长 我要和你谈谈 |
[17:06] | Yeah, Mitch. Look, you’re just in time. | 米奇 你来的正好 |
[17:08] | I want you to watch something. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[17:09] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:12] | Matt Brody, U. S. swimmer, sex symbol and adrenaline junkie. | 马特·布洛迪 美国游泳运动员 性标志和肾上腺素成瘾者 |
[17:16] | How do I define myself? | 我如何定义自己 |
[17:18] | 80% trill and 30% dope. | 八成抖抖病 三成毒品 |
[17:22] | People think I’m crazy, that I’m out of control. | 人们认为我疯了 我失控了 |
[17:24] | How do you think I got all this gold? | 不然我怎么获得这些金牌的 |
[17:26] | “Crazy and out of control” | 疯狂和失控 |
[17:27] | may have worked for his individual events, | 可能对于他的个人赛行得通 |
[17:29] | but when it came to the relay, Brody blew it for the team. | 但接力赛时 布洛迪搞砸了队伍 |
[17:32] | USA is in the lead for the team relay and Brody’s in the water to anchor. | 美国接力队领先 布洛迪是最后一棒 |
[17:36] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[17:38] | Looks like he just vomited in the pool. | 看来他刚吐在水池里了 |
[17:40] | After a night of partying in Rio led to a streak of bad luck in the pool, | 在里约热内卢狂欢一夜带来了一连串的厄运 |
[17:44] | Brody was dubbed the “Vomit Comet. “ | 布洛迪被称为”呕吐彗星” |
[17:47] | How do you feel about losing a medal for your teammates? | 丢掉了奖牌 你对队友有什么想说的 |
[17:49] | There’s no “I” in “team. “ | 队里没有”大我” |
[17:53] | But there is a “me. “ | 但是有一个”小我” |
[17:54] | Are you dyslexic? | 你有诵读困难吗 |
[17:55] | I’m Caucasian. | 我是白种人 |
[17:59] | This is the guy you think is a good PR opportunity for us? | 这人对我们来说是一个好的公关机会? |
[18:03] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[18:05] | He’s reckless, he’s insubordinate. Come on. | 他鲁莽 他不顺从 得了 |
[18:07] | Which is why we can afford him. | 所以我们才请得起他 |
[18:09] | Come on, Mitch. | 来吧 米奇 |
[18:10] | The guy’s only here because he took a plea deal. | 那家伙在这里 因为他认罪了 |
[18:13] | A plea deal? | 认罪协议? |
[18:15] | For what? | 认什么罪 |
[18:17] | The specifics aren’t important. | 细节不重要 |
[18:18] | What’s important is that we are his community service. | 重要的是 我们是他的社区服务 |
[18:22] | Come on. He’s a train wreck. | 拜托 他是个害群之马 |
[18:23] | With two gold medals. | 两枚金牌 |
[18:25] | How many gold medals do you have? | 你有多少枚金牌 |
[18:27] | Probably zero. Okay? | 可能是零 |
[18:30] | Brody is an American hero with the face of a Swedish model. | 布洛迪是一个瑞典模特脸的美国英雄 |
[18:33] | You’re losing me. | 你别乱搞了 |
[18:34] | He’s one of the best swimmers in the whole world. | 他是全世界最好的游泳运动员之一 |
[18:35] | There’s more to this job than just swimming. | 这份工作不仅仅是游泳 |
[18:37] | – You know that. – Yeah, there’s also politics. | – 你知道的 – 对 还有政治 |
[18:40] | Now, look, Mitch, let’s be honest. | 听着米奇 我们实话实说 |
[18:43] | We’re staring into the abyss here. | 我们正面临深渊 |
[18:45] | City council’s already cut our funding again. | 市议会又削减了我们的资金 |
[18:47] | What the council wants and what the bay needs | 议会的需要 海湾的需要 |
[18:50] | are two different things. | 是两种不同的东西 |
[18:51] | I found more flakka this morning. | 今天早上我发现了更多的夫拉卡(兴奋剂) |
[18:53] | Clearly, we have new dealers in the bay. | 很明显 我们在海湾有新的经销商 |
[18:55] | And this shit is like bath salts on meth. | 这玩意就像冰毒上的浴盐 |
[19:01] | Flakka? | 夫拉卡? |
[19:02] | Good work, Mitch. | 干得好 米奇 |
[19:04] | I’ll turn this over to the police. | 我会交给警察 |
[19:05] | Hey, look. This new guy of yours? He’s not ready for this kind of trouble. | 你的新朋友 他还没准备好惹这种麻烦 |
[19:09] | He doesn’t need to be, and neither do you. Okay? | 他不需要 你也不需要 |
[19:12] | It’s not your job. | 这不是你的工作 |
[19:13] | It’s the busiest time of the year. | 现在是一年中最忙的时候 |
[19:15] | I need you out there shining for me. | 我需要你闪耀出场 |
[19:18] | – All right, I’ll do it. – Yes! | – 好吧 交给我 – 很好 |
[19:20] | But he’s got to pass qualifiers first. | 但他得先通过预选赛 |
[19:22] | – You got it. – Which should be easy | – 没问题 – 应该挺容易 |
[19:23] | considering he’s the “best swimmer in the world. “ | 考虑到他是”世界上最好的游泳选手之一” |
[19:25] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:28] | Good afternoon, Councilman. | 下午好 议员 |
[19:29] | – Good afternoon. – So, how is our progress? | – 下午好 – 进展如何 |
[19:33] | Most of the council has signed off on your terms. | 大部分议员 已经签署了你的条款 |
[19:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:37] | And the rest are almost there. | 剩下的也差不多了 |
[19:38] | “Almost”? | 差不多? |
[19:41] | Councilman, | 啊 议员 |
[19:43] | you seem like the kind of man who knows how to seize an opportunity. | 你好像是那种懂得抓住机会的人 |
[19:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:49] | Back home, my younger brother was given the family business to run | 我家 我弟弟被赋予家族企业经营权 |
[19:53] | when clearly I had the business gene. | 虽然我更有商业基因 |
[19:56] | Why? Because I’m a woman. | 为什么 因为我是个女人 |
[19:59] | So I came to America, | 所以我来美国 |
[20:00] | the Land of Opportunity, because everything is fair here. | 机会之地 因为这里一切公平 |
[20:05] | But who’s to say anymore? | 但口说无凭 |
[20:07] | I have a point to prove, Councilman. | 我有点小意思 议员 |
[20:11] | And I’m here to create an opportunity for you. | 机会是你的 |
[20:22] | I’m sure they’ll come around. | 我肯定他们会到齐的 |
[20:25] | I’m sure they will, too. | 我也肯定 |
[20:30] | Why does she always look like she’s running in slo-mo? | 为什么她总是看起来在慢动作 |
[20:33] | You see it, too? | 你也看到了 |
[20:37] | She always looks wet. But not too wet. | 她总是看起来很湿 但又不太湿 |
[20:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:42] | She’s the reason I believe in God. | 她是我信仰上帝的原因 |
[20:44] | Hey, how’s your dick? | 嘿 你的老二怎么样了 |
[20:47] | It’s good, you know… | 噢 很好 你知道的 |
[20:48] | It’s better, you know… | 好多了 只是 |
[20:50] | It’s just ready for action. | 它只是在预热 |
[20:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:55] | I got my dick stuck in a chair earlier. | 我刚才把老二卡在椅子上了 |
[20:57] | – What? You did? – Yeah. | – 什么 你干的?- 是的 |
[20:58] | You haven’t heard about this? | 你没听说吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I heard. Everybody’s heard. | 我听说了 大家都听说了 |
[21:02] | All right. Welcome, everybody. | 好了 欢迎大家 |
[21:03] | You know, Baywatch proudly accepts only one new recruit every year. | 好了 海滩救护队每年只招聘一个新人 |
[21:07] | But the good news for you | 但好消息是 |
[21:09] | is that this year, we’ve got three open spots. | 今年我们有三个名额 |
[21:12] | Now without further ado, I’d like to turn it over to the man | 废话少说 现在我们把话筒交给 |
[21:15] | who has 500 career saves. | 这个救过500人的强人 |
[21:17] | Give it up for Lieutenant Mitch Buchannon. | 有请米奇·布坎南队长 |
[21:22] | All right, thank you. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Baywatch is the elite of the elite. | 海滩救护队是精英中的精英 |
[21:28] | Our team’s commitment to protecting the bay at all costs | 我们的队伍 承诺不惜一切代价保护海湾 |
[21:32] | is the reason why the single mom behind me | 所以我身后的单身妈妈 |
[21:34] | feels very comfortable letting her two kids run | 感觉很放心她的两个孩子下水 |
[21:36] | right into the water unaccompanied. | 而无需人陪伴 |
[21:40] | Thanks, Mitch. That’s right. | 谢谢 米奇 没错 |
[21:42] | And Baywatch works because we follow rules. | 海滩救护队之所以成功 因为我们遵循规则 |
[21:44] | We follow rules because if we don’t, people die. | 我们遵循规则 就不会有人死去 |
[21:48] | You work in an office | 如果你在办公室 |
[21:49] | and you doze off at your desk one day, no big deal. | 工作的时候打瞌睡 没有什么大不了的 |
[21:52] | You slack off here… Say it with me… | 如果你在这里偷懒 跟我说 |
[21:55] | People die. | 人们会死 |
[21:57] | So here’s the thing, if you’ve come to Baywatch | 所以 如果你要参加救护队 |
[21:59] | on your little motorcycle, thinking you’re cool, | 骑着小摩托 自以为很酷 |
[22:02] | trying to work on your killer tan… | 打算成为杀手的话 |
[22:04] | Well, you need to find another beach to go to. | 请你另谋海滩 |
[22:06] | But if you’ve come to sacrifice | 但如果你甘愿牺牲 |
[22:08] | for something much bigger than yourself, | 愿意奉献自我 |
[22:10] | this is the beach for you. | 这海滩便属于你 |
[22:13] | But you’re gonna have to get through this first. C. J. ? | 但你得先通过第一关 CJ |
[22:16] | Yeah, C. J. ! | 啊 CJ |
[22:18] | There are tons of qualities that make a great lifeguard. | 伟大的救生员 有很多特性 |
[22:20] | Today, we’re gonna test all of them | 今天 我们将采用艰苦的障碍赛 |
[22:22] | in a grueling obstacle course we like to call | 测试所有特性 我们喜欢称之为 |
[22:25] | “The Absentee Father. “ | 缺席的父亲 |
[22:26] | He’s tough. Brutal, even. | 他很强硬 残酷 |
[22:29] | His presence in your life is brief, but it will scar you | 他的存在虽然短暂 但会给你留下伤痕 |
[22:31] | and instill a toughness in you that will carry you through birthdays, | 并灌输给你坚韧 陪你一生的生日 |
[22:34] | Christmases and even “Bring Your Dad To School Day” | 一生的圣诞节 甚至”带你爸爸上学日” |
[22:37] | when your mom has to put on a fake moustache | 要妈妈要戴上假胡子 |
[22:39] | just so you can fit in with the other kids. | 以便你和其他孩子一样 |
[22:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:43] | Thank you, C. J. | 谢谢你 CJ |
[22:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | So get out there, kick ass and make us proud. | 我们走吧 让我们自豪 |
[22:49] | Go, Baywatch. | 去吧 海滩救护队 |
[23:03] | On your mark. | 各就各位 |
[23:06] | Get set! | 预备 |
[23:24] | This is Baywatch, people! | 海滩救护队 诸位 |
[23:26] | Kick those legs! Let’s go! | 踢腿 上 |
[23:27] | Come on, let’s go! Listen to what she’s saying. | 快点 上 |
[23:29] | Keep it going! Keep it going! | 继续 继续 |
[23:31] | You are guppies! | 你是鱼 |
[23:32] | One day you will be sharks! | 有一天你会成为鲨鱼 |
[23:33] | Pick it up, folks. Move those legs! | 快点 伙计们 动动腿 |
[23:37] | Who’s your daddy now? | 现在谁是你爸爸 |
[23:39] | Come on, guys! | 来吧 伙计们 |
[23:46] | Come on, guys! Let’s go! | 来吧 伙计们 我们上 |
[23:48] | Hustle, hustle, hustle! | 快点 快点 |
[23:50] | Let’s go! You got this! Come on! | 上 你得搞定 加油 |
[23:53] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们上 我们上 |
[23:55] | Up and over! | 翻过去 |
[23:58] | Let’s go, come on! Way to hustle! Come on, you’re almost there! | 上啊 快点 你快到了 |
[24:03] | Kid’s really got no quit in him. | 他真是不放弃 |
[24:07] | Attaboy, Ronnie! Great job! | 好样的 罗尼 干得好 |
[24:09] | Great! | 好极了 |
[24:18] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[24:19] | You know, you wanna be on our team, | 你想成为我们的一员 |
[24:21] | you’re gonna have to pass this course. | 你得通过预选赛 |
[24:22] | – We all do. Look. – Mitch, right? | – 我们都一样 – 米奇 对吗 |
[24:25] | – Lieutenant to you. – “Lieutenant”? | – 该叫队长 – 队长? |
[24:28] | Like in the army? | 就像军队一样? |
[24:30] | Let me save you some time. Okay? | 不如我帮你省点时间 |
[24:33] | You’re not gonna be my big brother here and put me on the right path. | 你不用做我的大哥 对我指指点点 |
[24:36] | It doesn’t work like that. | 这样行不通 |
[24:37] | I got where I am today completely by myself. | 我能有今天完全靠自己 |
[24:41] | So how about you let me do my job, | 不如我干我的 |
[24:42] | and I’ll tell you where to send my checks? | 我会告诉你支票寄送地址 |
[24:45] | You know, sharks always swim slowly. | 你知道吗 鲨鱼总是游得很慢 |
[24:50] | Until they need to attack. | 直到它们发动进攻 |
[24:51] | Thank you for that cryptic | 谢谢你那神秘的 |
[24:53] | and totally irrelevant piece of information. | 和完全不切主题的信息 |
[24:54] | What are you, Aquaman? | 你是什么 潜水侠? |
[24:56] | ‘Cause I’m really confused with what we’ve been talking about. | 因为我真的搞不懂我们在说什么 |
[25:00] | Come on, Gold Medal. | 来吧 金牌仔 |
[25:01] | You afraid I’m gonna kick your Little Mermaid ass | 你怕我会踢爆你的小美人鱼屁股 |
[25:03] | all over this course in front of all these people? | 当着所有这些人? |
[25:06] | I mean, now you’re gonna have to beat me | 我的意思是 你得 |
[25:08] | on the big boy’s course, princess. | 在大男孩的预选赛上拿出成绩 公主 |
[25:57] | Well, that was cute. | 好吧 很酷 |
[25:59] | – Probably in record time. – Yeah? | – 可能还创记录了 – 怎么样 |
[26:00] | The problem is, that’s not the course. | 问题是 这不是预选赛 |
[26:02] | That’s not the course? | 那不是预选赛? |
[26:04] | So here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们现在 |
[26:05] | We’re gonna go over to the real course, and if you beat me over there, | 要开始真正的预选赛 如果你能打败我 |
[26:08] | not only are you on the team, | 你不仅可以入队 |
[26:10] | but I won’t fuck with you anymore | 我再也不会和你捣乱了 |
[26:11] | and I’ll call you by your real name. | 我会用真名称呼你 |
[26:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:27] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[26:41] | Refrigerators? | 扛冰箱? |
[26:42] | 98 99 100 | 九八 九九 一百 |
[26:58] | That was bullshit, Mitch. | 那是胡扯 米奇 |
[27:00] | You know I was already gassed. | 你知道我已经用过力了 |
[27:02] | Because you were showboating. You want to be a lifeguard, | 因为你在卖弄 如果想当救生员 |
[27:04] | you gotta learn to conserve your energy. | 你得学会节约体力 |
[27:05] | Conserve my energy? | 节约体力? |
[27:08] | No! | 不 |
[27:10] | Help! My kids! | 救命 我的孩子 |
[27:13] | Lifeguard Tower One! | 一号救生塔 |
[27:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:55] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[27:59] | We’re on the go! | 我们赶紧上 |
[28:00] | Come on, move! | 快点 闪开 |
[28:02] | Yo, move! | 闪开 |
[28:03] | Watch it! Move, move, move! | 小心 闪开 闪开 |
[28:08] | Hey, look out! | 注意 |
[28:10] | Lady, get out of the way! | 女士 让开 |
[28:24] | – My kids! – Ma’am, everything’s okay. | – 我的孩子 – 女士 一切安好 |
[28:27] | I’m here to save you. My name is Matt Brody. | 我是来救你的 我叫马特·布洛迪 |
[28:30] | – Somebody help! – Ma’am, stop it! | – 救命 – 女士 住手 |
[28:32] | I can’t save you if you’re being a dick! | 如果你再胡闹 我救不了你 |
[28:36] | – Where are the other two? – “Other two”? | – 其他两个在哪里 – 其他两个? |
[28:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:50] | Here you go. Here you go. Okay. | 救到了 |
[28:52] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[28:57] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[28:59] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:00] | Breathe for me. Come on, big man. | 为我呼吸 来吧 大个子 |
[29:02] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:06] | We’ll set you down right here. | 我们把你放在这里 |
[29:08] | Good. Let’s get you over. Attaboy. | 很好 翻过来 好样的 |
[29:12] | – Brody, stop! – One, two, three… | – 布洛迪 住手 – 一 二 三 |
[29:13] | – Brody, stop! – What? Why? | – 布洛迪 住手 – 为什么 |
[29:15] | Her airway’s blocked. | 她的气道堵塞了 |
[29:21] | – Okay, breathe. – C. J. , she good? | – 好了 呼吸 – CJ 她还好吗 |
[29:25] | – Steph, how is she? – She’s all right. | – 斯蒂芬 她怎么样 – 她没事 |
[29:27] | You’re gonna be good. | 你会好起来的 |
[29:29] | Give me some. | 击拳 |
[29:30] | Let’s get you to your mom. | 带你去见妈妈 |
[29:41] | All right, guys. Hey, listen up. | 伙计们 听着 |
[29:42] | We want to thank you for a great year of qualifiers. | 感谢你们参加今年的预选赛 |
[29:44] | For those of you who don’t go on and become trainees, | 对不能晋升实习生的人 |
[29:47] | we wanna thank you, we expect to see you next year. | 我们想谢谢你 希望明年再见 |
[29:50] | To the trainees who made it, congratulations. | 祝贺实习生们 |
[29:57] | Oh, my God. I made it. | 天啊 我成功了 |
[29:59] | I made it! Oh, my God. | 我做到了 上帝 |
[30:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[30:03] | You don’t ever have to thank me. | 你永远不用谢我 |
[30:05] | You did this one on your own. | 这是你自己的成功 |
[30:06] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[30:08] | What the fuck? That’s my name. | 搞什么 那是我的名字 |
[30:11] | That’s my name! | 那是我的名字 |
[30:13] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[30:14] | I made it onto… | 我做到了… |
[30:16] | Wait. Do not tell me that I’m the tech guy. | 等等 别让我做技术专家 |
[30:18] | No! | 不 |
[30:20] | No, I chose you because you have heart, | 我选择你 是因为你有心 |
[30:21] | no quit and you leave it all out on the beach. | 永不放弃 你全心全意为了海滩 |
[30:24] | – Thanks, Mitch. – Congratulations. | – 谢了 米奇 – 祝贺 |
[30:29] | Hey, High School Musical. | 嘿 高中音乐剧仔 |
[30:30] | You were reckless out there. | 你在外面太鲁莽了 |
[30:33] | Completely destroyed a motorcycle, which you stole. | 完全摧毁了你偷来的摩托车 |
[30:35] | I didn’t steal that. | 我没偷 |
[30:36] | I commandeered it, okay? | 我征用的 好吗 |
[30:38] | Because it was faster and clearly had insurance. | 因为它更快 显然有保险 |
[30:40] | And by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[30:41] | the lady that I saved, she didn’t seem to mind. | 我救的那位女士 她似乎并不感谢 |
[30:45] | Let me tell you something, man, | 我告诉你 伙计 |
[30:46] | the rescues don’t mean a thing | 如果你把其他人置于危险之中 |
[30:47] | if you put other people in danger. Okay? | 那么营救并不意味着什么 |
[30:49] | Now, I get it, you’re fast, you’re fearless. | 现在我明白了 你太快了 你无所畏惧 |
[30:51] | And I have to make you a trainee, butterfly, | 我不得不让你晋升实习生 |
[30:53] | but you got a lot to learn. | 但你还有很多要学 |
[30:54] | All right. Thank you, Lieutenant. | 好吧 谢谢你 队长 |
[31:00] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听着 |
[31:01] | Training begins at 0600. | 培训从6点开始 |
[31:03] | Hot Wheels, I’ll see you back here in the morning. | 在风火轮那边 明早见 |
[31:06] | Sure thing, Lieutenant. | 当然 队长 |
[31:08] | Welcome to Baywatch. | 欢迎来到海滩救护队 |
[31:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:15] | Hey, I’m so glad I caught you all. | 嘿 很高兴能赶上你们 |
[31:19] | I don’t mean to interrupt, | 无意打断 |
[31:21] | but everyone on the beach is talking about you guys. | 但海滩上每个人都在谈论你们 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:24] | Brody, that save sounds incredible. | 布洛迪 这次营救听起来不可思议 |
[31:27] | Impulsive, but incredible. | 冲动 但令人难以置信 |
[31:29] | Appreciate it. See that? | 谢谢 看到吗 |
[31:30] | We’re just doing our jobs. | 只是我们的本职工作 |
[31:34] | Hey, guys, this is Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club. | 这是维多利亚·丽兹 亨特利俱乐部的新主人 |
[31:38] | Hey. How you doing? Hey. | 嘿 你好 |
[31:39] | Well, I just wanted to invite all of you | 我只是想邀请你们 |
[31:41] | to the Huntley. We’re having an open house. | 去亨特利 那边有开放参观日 |
[31:43] | It’s a kind of “meet the neighbors” thing. | 类似”会见邻居” |
[31:46] | Look, I know that the club’s kind of “fancy” | 听着 我知道俱乐部有点”花哨” |
[31:48] | and probably not your scene, | 也许不是你的菜 |
[31:51] | but you have a standing invitation. | 但你们拥有一份长期邀请 |
[31:53] | Thank you. We’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢 我们会记住的 |
[31:59] | – I’ll see you there? – See you then. | – 诸位明天见 – 明天见 |
[32:01] | Let’s go, Frankie. | 走吧 弗兰克 |
[32:32] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[32:33] | – Hey. – What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你在做什么 |
[32:35] | Nothing. I was just… | 没事 我只是 |
[32:38] | You know, stargazing. | 你知道的 观星 |
[32:39] | Under a pier? | 在码头下面? |
[32:41] | Yeah. That way. | 是的 那边 |
[32:43] | Look, you’re on the team, | 听着 你是队里的 |
[32:44] | and I don’t want anyone on the team sleeping outside, so… | 我不想让队员睡在外面 所以 |
[32:47] | Yeah, come on. You’re coming with me. Let’s go. | 走吧 要跟我走 我们走 |
[32:49] | Brody, let’s go, I don’t want to wait for you. Come on. | 布洛迪 我们走 我不想等你 快点 |
[32:52] | Thank you again, so much. | 再次感谢你 |
[32:53] | Really embarrassed. | 真不好意思 |
[32:54] | Yeah, no, it’s totally cool. Don’t worry about it. | 酷 别担心 |
[32:57] | I forgot something in my car. | 我的车里忘了什么东西 |
[32:58] | Just… Just knock. | 敲门就行 |
[32:59] | You sure Stephanie won’t mind? It’s cool? | 你确定斯蒂芬不会介意吗 |
[33:02] | It’s cool. She won’t mind at all. | 她一点也不介意 |
[33:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:05] | This is really cool of you guys. | 你们真酷 |
[33:07] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[33:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[33:14] | – Sup. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嘿 |
[33:15] | This is your house, isn’t it? | 这是你的房子? |
[33:16] | Yeah, this is… It’s my house. | 是的 这是我的房子 |
[33:20] | I assume you need a place to crash. | 我猜你需要地方睡觉 |
[33:22] | Yeah. Come on in. | 快进来 |
[33:25] | Just like C. J. , always picking up strays. | 就像CJ 总是捡流浪狗 |
[33:37] | Quit looking at Little Mitch! It’s creepy. | 别再看小米奇了 有点吓人 |
[33:40] | Come and see where you’re gonna crash. | 来看看你睡觉的地方 |
[33:42] | There’s your cot. | 那是你的小床 |
[33:45] | Don’t jack off on my sheets. | 别撸在我的床单上 |
[33:47] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[33:50] | I can’t find my hermit crab. | 我找不到我的寄居蟹了 |
[33:52] | I think he ran out earlier today. | 我想它今天早些时候跑出去了 |
[33:54] | He’s got short legs, but he’s got a fast walk, so, | 它的腿很短 但走得很快 |
[33:57] | if you’d keep eyes open, I’d appreciate that. | 如果你能关照一下 我会很感激的 |
[34:01] | I will start combing the beach first thing at sunup. | 我日出时 首先把海滩梳理一遍 |
[34:06] | This is Echo Bravo 153. Go ahead. | 我是EB153 请继续 |
[34:09] | Fuck it. Mitch, can I please turn the C. B. off in my room? | 米奇 我能关掉房间里的电台吗 |
[34:12] | Jonas Brother, listen to me. | 乔纳斯兄弟 听我说 |
[34:13] | Get your beauty rest. | 让你的美人休息一下 |
[34:14] | We’re starting bright and early tomorrow. | 我们明天一大早就开始 |
[34:25] | How was your first riptide? | 第一次激流怎么样 |
[34:29] | It stings! | 刺痛 |
[34:30] | That’s just the lactic acid. | 因为乳酸 |
[34:32] | Actually, it’s the jellyfish stuck to you. | 事实上是 水母粘在你身上 |
[34:36] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[34:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:40] | One, two, three. Cross. | 一 二 三 交叉 |
[34:42] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:43] | Keep your hands up. One, two, duck! Again. | 把手举起来 一 二 躲避 再来 |
[34:45] | One, two, duck! | 一 二 躲避 |
[34:47] | Nice! | 好 |
[34:54] | What you doing there, killer? | 你在干什么 杀手 |
[34:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:59] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | – 我不知道 – 好吧 |
[35:01] | Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 老实说 我根本不知道我在这里做什么 |
[35:04] | Mitch sees something in you. | 米奇在你身上看到了潜质 |
[35:07] | And I see it, too. I do. | 我也看到了 真的 |
[35:09] | I really do. | 真的 |
[35:11] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[35:17] | Very important lesson. | 非常重要的一课 |
[35:20] | That is the Devil’s Urchin. | 魔鬼海胆 |
[35:21] | One prick out of that thing | 被这玩意儿扎一下 |
[35:22] | will give you enough adrenaline to choke out a pissed-off bull. | 会给你足够的肾上腺素杀死一头生气的公牛 |
[35:25] | The only problem is, after that, | 唯一的问题是在那之后 |
[35:27] | you say some crazy-ass shit, and then you fucking die. | 你会说些疯狂的屁话 然后你就死定了 |
[35:30] | Now pick that up and take it to Tower One. | 现在捡起来 带到一号塔 |
[35:32] | So these are just like laying around everywhere? | 你的意思是 这些东西到处都是? |
[35:35] | Do you want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你吗 |
[35:36] | Okay, look, let’s just be honest, all right? | 我们实话实说好吗 |
[35:39] | I mean, we’ve lost him. | 我是说 我们现在已经失去他了 |
[35:42] | – No, it’s not your fault. – No, Ted. | – 不 这不是你的错 – 不 泰德 |
[35:43] | Not my boy Ted. | 别是我儿子 泰德 |
[35:45] | – Why, why, Ted? – Why you, Ted? | – 为什么 泰德 – 为什么是你 泰德 |
[35:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:48] | Don’t you do this to me, Ted! Don’t you do this! | 别这样对我 泰德 别这样 |
[35:53] | Okay, no. But, seriously, I got to help you | 好吧 说真的 我得帮你 |
[35:54] | because you are gonna kill someone with that technique. | 因为你现在这种技术 能杀人 |
[35:56] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – All right. Okay. Ready? | – 好的 – 准备好了? |
[35:58] | Wait, Summer, do you have time to study later? | 等等 小夏 你有时间学习吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:04] | Did you just look at my boobs? | 你在看我的胸吗 |
[36:06] | I… Was not my intention. | 我不是有意的 |
[36:07] | I didn’t stare directly at them. | 我没有直接盯着看 |
[36:10] | You’re looking at them right now. | 你现在就在盯着看 |
[36:12] | Now I did. | 现在我在看 |
[36:13] | ‘Cause you’re talking about them. | 因为你在说这个 |
[36:15] | Testing. Failed. | 测试 失败 |
[36:17] | Oh, my God. Well, we’re gonna be | 天啊 好吧 接下来 |
[36:18] | – in swimsuits a lot, so… – Yeah. | – 你会面对很多泳装 – 是的 |
[36:20] | If it’s gonna be a problem for you… | 这可能成为你的问题 |
[36:21] | There’s not a problem for me. | 我没问题的 |
[36:23] | – At all. Cool. – Yeah. | – 真的 – 好吧 |
[36:24] | All right. You just looked at them again. | 好吧 你又看了一遍 |
[36:26] | – No, I didn’t. I was… I didn’t… – Yeah, you did. | – 不 我没有 – 我没有 你有 |
[36:28] | Well, when you point them out like that… | 因为是你指出来的 |
[36:30] | It’s a compliment if you think about it, sort of. | 这算恭维 如果你考虑一下的话 |
[36:38] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[36:41] | Do I strike you as a patient woman, Councilman? | 我是个有耐心的女人吗 议员 |
[36:44] | No, no, I got the council to sign off on your real estate proposal. | 不 议会已经签署你的房地产计划 |
[36:49] | Just some property owners won’t give approval. | 只是一些业主不批准 |
[36:50] | But I’m working on it. | 但我正在努力 |
[36:52] | Yeah, well, you just ran out of time. | 是啊 你只是没时间了 |
[36:54] | Leon, would you show Mr. Rodriguez what we do to people who don’t deliver? | 里昂 你能告诉他我们怎么对那些不配合的人吗? |
[37:03] | I know you’re dealing flakka, | 我知道你在销售夫拉卡 |
[37:05] | which is gonna drive down real estate prices in the bay, | 这会压低海湾的房产价格 |
[37:07] | right? Right? | 对吗? |
[37:09] | So if anything happens to me, I will expose you. | 如果我有什么不测 我会揭发你 |
[37:13] | And then you’ll never get your approvals. | 然后你就再也得不到批准了 |
[37:15] | Such accusations. | 这样的指控 |
[37:17] | I’m not a Bond villain. | 我不是个邦德恶棍 |
[37:19] | Well, yet. | 不过 |
[37:20] | You’re in politics. | 你是政客 |
[37:22] | You know that no one can claw their way to the top | 你知道没有人能平步青云 |
[37:24] | without getting a little dirt under their fingernails. | 指甲却不带一点点污垢 |
[37:27] | Clearly, I overestimated you. | 很明显 我高估你了 |
[37:30] | But calling me a drug dealer… | 但叫我毒贩子 |
[37:33] | It’s so much bigger than that, you know? | 我可比那个大得多 你知道吗 |
[37:36] | – I… – Leon… | – 我 – 里昂 |
[37:38] | Teach him some manners. | 教他一些礼仪 |
[37:41] | Have fun, boys. | 玩得开心 男孩们 |
[37:43] | I agree with… | 我同意 |
[37:44] | I overstepped. | 我越雷池了 |
[37:45] | I overstepped, Victoria. | 我越雷池了 维多利亚 |
[37:48] | Guys, we can talk about this. | 伙计们 我们可以谈谈 |
[37:51] | Leon doesn’t talk. He’s a man of action. | 里昂不会说话 他靠的是行动 |
[37:54] | There’s a purity to that. I’m going to kill you. | 很纯洁 我要杀了你 |
[37:56] | Damn it. You do that every time. | 该死 你每次都这样 |
[37:58] | I build you up, and then you ruin the mystique. | 我塑造你的形象 然后你毁了神秘感 |
[38:19] | – See something you like? – Jesus Christ. | – 看到喜欢的东西了吗 – 天啊 |
[38:22] | You… You got me. | 你 你抓住我了 |
[38:24] | You’re gonna be cool and go talk to her like a real man, | 你是该像个真汉子一样过去跟她说话 |
[38:27] | or you gonna stand up here and be Creepy Creeperton | 还是站在这里把自己吓得毛骨悚然 |
[38:29] | through the binoculars? | 用望远镜? |
[38:30] | Look, man, I’m fine in that department, | 听着 伙计 那部分我很在行 |
[38:32] | so don’t worry about me. Yeah. | 所以别担心我 |
[38:34] | I’m sure your approach to women is Snapchatting a dick pic or two. | 我敢肯定你接近女人 靠的是分享一两张鸟图 |
[38:37] | Don’t ever do that. | 永远别像”冠希老湿”那样 |
[38:39] | A lot of people screenshot them nowadays. | 现在很多人都在截图 |
[38:42] | Yeah. If it leaks on the Internet, it’s terrible. | 如果在互联网上泄露的话 很可怕 |
[38:45] | Hola? Is anyone there? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[38:46] | This is Baywatch. What is your emergency? Over. | 海滩救护队 有什么急事 完毕 |
[38:47] | Please help! | 救命 |
[38:49] | Please help! My friends and I are on a boat. | 救命 我和朋友在一条船上 |
[38:51] | We are lost… | 我们迷路了 |
[38:52] | We are lost… and there’s fire everywhere! | 我们迷路了 到处是火 |
[38:54] | What is your position? Over. | 你的位置在哪 完毕 |
[38:55] | Gringa, my position is the ocean. | 外国妞 我的位置是海洋 |
[38:59] | I can’t feel my face! | 我感觉不到自己的脸了 |
[39:01] | Okay, call Coast Guard. We got a 10-73. | 好了 打电话给海岸警卫队 代码10-73 |
[39:03] | – I’m gonna take the WaveRunner. – “10-73”? | – 我去拿摩托艇 – 10-73? |
[39:04] | You and C. J. take Rescue One. | 你和CJ乘坐救援一号 |
[39:05] | – Go, go, go! – Rescue One, ASAP. | – 快走 – 救援一号 尽快 |
[39:07] | Hold up! Wait, what, what? What are we doing? | 等等 什么 我们在做什么 |
[39:09] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:11] | – Summer? What’s a 10-73? – Fire! | – 小夏 什么是10-73?- 着火 |
[39:14] | “Fire”? What does that mean? In the ocean? | 火?那是什么意思 在海里? |
[39:15] | You need to start studying! | 你得开始学习了 |
[39:16] | Yeah, I know. Got it. I’m there. | 是的 我明白了 我会去的 |
[39:18] | See you out there. | 外面见 |
[39:24] | – Come on. Let’s go. – I’m coming! | – 加油 我们走 – 我来了 |
[39:25] | – If you’re comin’, hurry up. – Where’s mine? | – 如果你要来 快点 – 我的呢 |
[39:27] | You don’t get one. | 你不需要 |
[39:32] | Come on. Quit screwing around! | 快点 别胡闹了 |
[39:33] | – Could you wait for me? – Come on. | – 你能等等我吗 – 快点 |
[39:34] | – God damn it, – let’s go. | – 妈的 – 我们走 |
[39:36] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:41] | Lock your arms around my waist or you’re gonna fucking fall off again! | 手臂搂在我的腰上 否则你会再次跌倒 |
[39:46] | – This is so awkward, dude. – Hold on. Hold on. | – 这太尴尬了 – 伙计 坚持 |
[39:47] | How many buckets of lotion do you wear a day? | 你一天抹几桶乳液? |
[39:50] | You’re like a greasy, hairless gorilla. | 你就像一只油腻无毛的大猩猩 |
[39:56] | Don’t worry, guys! I got it. | 别担心 伙计们 我来搞定 |
[39:58] | I’ll take care of… If the fire spreads… | 如果火势蔓延 我会照顾的 |
[40:06] | All right, I need you to take the throttle. | 好的 我需要你控制油门 |
[40:07] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[40:08] | Go between my arms and take the fucking throttle! | 到我的臂弯中间 然后他妈的拉油门 |
[40:17] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[40:32] | When I say so, hard right turn. | 等我信号 用力向右拐 |
[40:34] | What? Three. | 什么?三 |
[40:36] | Two. One. Go! Shit, man. I don’t know. | 二 一 走 |
[41:10] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:11] | Are you the fire water man? | 你是消防海员吗 |
[41:13] | Tell me, where are your friends? | 告诉我 你朋友在哪里 |
[41:14] | – I don’t know. – Okay. You stay right here. | – 我不知道 – 好吧 待在这里 |
[41:15] | Don’t move. Okay? Okay. | 别动 好吗 |
[41:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:25] | Down here! | 这里下面 |
[41:28] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗? |
[41:31] | I hear you! | 我听到了 |
[41:32] | Get to the front of the boat! We’re coming! | 到船前面去 我们来了 |
[41:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:38] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[41:42] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[41:50] | Portside. | 左舷 |
[41:57] | Over here! | 这边 |
[41:58] | – In the front! – Fuck. | – 前面 – 妈的 |
[41:59] | There’s a girl trapped in the front of the boat! | 有个女孩被困在船前部 |
[42:01] | There’s too much fire! | 火势太猛 |
[42:05] | No way. | 不可能 |
[42:12] | Okay, guapo. | 好的 瓜波 |
[42:13] | If you want me, you can have me. | 如果你想要我 你可以拥有我 |
[42:15] | But rápido because the boat is on fire. | 但是 拉皮多 船着火了 |
[42:18] | – Some other time. – No… | – 也许另选时间 – 不 |
[42:25] | Are you all right? Can you hear me? | 你没事吧 能听到我说话吗 |
[42:26] | No, I’m not okay! | 不 我不好 |
[42:30] | Help! Please! | 救命 拜托 |
[42:34] | Help! In here! | 救命 在这里 |
[42:39] | Do not go under that fire, Brody! | 不要火下穿行 布洛迪 |
[42:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:44] | In here! | 在这里 |
[42:46] | Please! Help! | 救命 |
[42:48] | – Oh, my God! – Take my hand. | – 天啊 – 抓住我的手 |
[42:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:53] | – Are you hurt? – No. I’m okay. | – 你受伤了吗 – 不 我没事 |
[42:55] | – Good. Hang on. – What? | – 好 坚持 – 什么 |
[42:59] | Portside! | 左舷 |
[43:05] | Miss, are you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[43:07] | Can you help me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[43:08] | Are you all right? Are you hurt? | 你没事吧 你受伤了吗 |
[43:28] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[43:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:41] | That was such a great plan, | 你这计划不错 |
[43:43] | just to see fire and just swim right into it. | 为了看火势 就游近看 |
[43:46] | You care about me. | 你关心我 |
[43:48] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[43:50] | Get off that boat, Mitch. | 从船上下来 米奇 |
[44:18] | … eight, nine, ten. | 八 九 十 |
[44:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[44:27] | Hey, other than him, we did good, right? | 除了他 我们做得很好 对吗 |
[44:30] | Like, we saved everyone. | 我们救了所有人 |
[44:31] | Yes, including you. | 是的 包括你 |
[44:32] | I know that. | 我知道… |
[44:34] | – I’m just saying, all things considered, – things could’ve gone a lot worse. | – 我只是说 综合考虑 – 事情可能会更糟 |
[44:38] | Come on! | 加油 |
[44:40] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[44:42] | Do you know what happened to the Councilman? | 你知道议员怎么了吗 |
[44:43] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[44:44] | We were partying, | 我们在聚会 |
[44:46] | and then when we came upstairs, the boat was already on fire. | 我们上甲板时 船已经着火了 |
[44:58] | You disobeyed an order out there, put yourself in danger. | 你违抗命令 让自己处于危险之中 |
[45:01] | You can’t save anyone if you die. | 你死了,则救不了任何人 |
[45:03] | Yeah, I know. I messed up. Okay? | 我明白了 我搞砸了 好吗 |
[45:05] | I’m just… What are we still doing here? | 我只是 我们还站着干嘛 |
[45:07] | – Just write this down. – Can we just go? | – 写下来 – 我们可以干活了吗? |
[45:08] | Victim is male, five foot nine… | 受害者 男性 五英尺九 |
[45:11] | Hey, hey, hey. Get back right now. Do not contaminate | 嘿 马上退后 别破坏 |
[45:13] | my crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[45:16] | Come on, Ellerbee. | 拜托 艾勒比 |
[45:17] | Don’t give me any of that jurisdiction shit. | 别给我来管辖权那套 |
[45:19] | No, I won’t, because technically, you don’t have a jurisdiction, lifeguard. | 不 我不会 因为实际上你没有管辖权 救生员 |
[45:23] | You got one job, make sure swim-happy white people don’t drown. | 你的工作是确保游泳快乐的白种人不会淹死 |
[45:27] | Technically, that boat out there is the Coast Guard’s jurisdiction. Okay? | 实际上 那艘船是海岸警卫队的管辖权 |
[45:31] | And if I would’ve waited for them, all these girls would be dead. | 如果我等他们 所有的女孩都会死 |
[45:33] | What? We would have died? | 什么 我们会死吗 |
[45:34] | – Burned to a crisp. – I’m not ready to die! | – 烧成了脆虾 – 我还没准备好去死 |
[45:37] | I know. It’s okay, you’re not. | 我知道 没关系 你们不会 |
[45:40] | So technically, we saved lives. | 实际上 我们拯救了生命 |
[45:41] | Technically, I see a dead body, | 实际上 我看到一具死尸 |
[45:43] | which technically makes this a crime scene. | 实际上 这是犯罪现场 |
[45:46] | Hey, technically, these “technicallys” are wasting a lot of time, technically. | 实际上 这是”实际上”浪费了很多时间 |
[45:49] | Thank you, blue-eyed demon. | 谢谢你 蓝眼恶魔 |
[45:52] | And as far as this dead body goes, look. | 就这具死尸而言 看 |
[45:55] | Badge on a uniform. | 制服上的徽章 |
[45:57] | Patch on a swimsuit. | 泳衣上的补丁 |
[45:59] | Lieutenant. Beat cop. | 队长 打败警察 |
[46:02] | So keep us informed | 所以我们应该 |
[46:03] | of the investigation and we’re gonna do the same. | 相互了解案情 分享信息 |
[46:04] | All right. Hey, how do I keep in touch? | 好吧 怎么保持联系 |
[46:07] | Seashell phone, | 贝壳手机 |
[46:08] | or do I just blow into the conch and you appear? | 还是我吹海螺 直到你出现 |
[46:11] | That’s the spirit, Ellerbee. | 调子不错 艾勒比 |
[46:13] | Just call me on the shell phone. That’s all you gotta do. | 给我打个电话就行了 |
[46:15] | I’ll tell you this, if you crack this case, | 我告诉你 如果你破解这个案子 |
[46:16] | they’re gonna upgrade you to a Segway | 他们会把你升级到赛格威 |
[46:18] | and they’re gonna give you big-boy pants to wear, | 他们会给你穿大人物的裤子 |
[46:19] | cover up those chicken legs. | 能盖上你的鸡腿 |
[46:22] | Christ, that’s… Councilman Rodriguez. | 老天 那是罗德里格斯议员 |
[46:25] | Good luck, Officer. | 祝你好运 警官 |
[46:27] | #I got the eye of the tiger# | 我有猛虎般的眼睛 |
[46:30] | #A fighter Dancing through the fire# | 像火一样 在火焰中舞蹈 |
[46:33] | #Cause I am the champion# | 因为我是万兽之王 |
[46:36] | #And you’re gonna hear me roar# | 而你将听到我咆哮 |
[46:42] | – Damn, Ronnie. – C. J. ! | – 见鬼 罗尼 – CJ |
[46:45] | Please! | 拜托 |
[46:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:48] | I never really heard a guy sing that song, | 我从没听人唱过那首歌 |
[46:50] | but you’re really good. | 但你真的很棒 |
[46:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:54] | C. J. , what are you doing here? | CJ 你在这里做什么 |
[46:57] | Here? It’s a coed shower. | 这里?这是男女混合淋浴 |
[47:00] | Coed, cool. | 男女都很酷 凉爽 |
[47:02] | Cool, cool, cool. | 真酷 |
[47:04] | Yeah, coed is cool with me, ’cause I’m cool with the coeds. | 对 因为我对男女同浴没有意见 |
[47:09] | I’m taking lunch orders. Do you want anything? | 我正要订午饭 你想要什么吗 |
[47:12] | I would like a salad. | 我只想要一份沙拉 |
[47:16] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[47:17] | This place has really good cheesesteaks, | 这家店的奶油牛肉很不错 |
[47:19] | meatball subs, foot-longs. | 还有肉丸潜艇 英寸长度 |
[47:22] | – They really hit the spot. – No, I’ll have a salad. | – 真的恰到好处 – 不 我要一份沙拉 |
[47:26] | I’m just a straight-up leafy green type of guy. | 我是一个绿叶型的直男 |
[47:30] | That’s my type of jam. | 那是我果酱的类型 |
[47:31] | Just hook me up with a salad. | 给我一份沙拉就好 |
[47:34] | Okay. Salad. | 好 沙拉 |
[47:35] | – Cool. – All right. Great. | – 酷 – 好吧 好极了 |
[47:37] | By the way, when we shower in here, we keep our suits on. | 顺便说下 这里洗澡一般穿泳装 |
[47:43] | Right, Phil, Sarah? | 对吧 菲尔 莎拉 |
[47:46] | But your clean nips are looking really good. | 但是你干净的奶头 看起来很不错 |
[47:52] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[47:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[48:02] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[48:06] | How was your day today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[48:09] | I don’t know. A guy died. | 我不知道 一个人死了 |
[48:11] | Maybe this is why we keep losing recruits. | 也许这就是我们不断失去新兵的原因 |
[48:13] | – They can’t handle it. – Yeah. | – 他们承受不了 – 是的 |
[48:16] | I mean, now that you know our job | 我们的工作 |
[48:17] | is much more than you expected, right, the stakes are higher. | 比你预想的风险更高吧 |
[48:19] | What happened today, while very tragic, unfortunately, it does happen. | 今天的事虽然非常悲惨 不幸的是它确实发生了 |
[48:22] | So if you want to quit, hey, we totally get it. | 所以如果你想退出 我们完全理解 |
[48:24] | But if you don’t and you choose to stay, | 但如果你不想退出 选择留下 |
[48:26] | just know that Baywatch is more than a job. | 就必须知道救护队不仅仅是一份工作 |
[48:28] | It’s a way of life. | 而是一种生活方式 |
[48:29] | “A way of life. “ | 一种生活方式 |
[48:32] | You and I both know I’m sticking around. | 你我都知道 我会坚持住 |
[48:34] | Am I the only one that got a salad? | 我是唯一吃沙拉的人吗 |
[48:36] | Look, this is what I don’t understand, okay? | 听着 我不明白的是 |
[48:39] | A guy dies. That’s tragic. | 一个人死了 太悲惨了 |
[48:41] | But that doesn’t mean that there’s anything sinister going on. | 但这并不意味着 有什么险恶的事情发生 |
[48:44] | Okay? And even if there was, | 好吗?即使有什么 |
[48:46] | that’s not our job. That’s not what we do. | 也不是我们的工作 工作不是这么做的 |
[48:48] | We’re lifeguards. So, this, technically, has nothing to do with us. | 我们是救生员 实际上与我们无关 |
[48:51] | You just heard that cop. He just told us that. | 你刚听到那个警察说 他告诉我们了 |
[48:53] | I just thought you had to be on a really restrictive diet | 我只是觉得必须严格限制饮食 |
[48:55] | to look like you guys. | 起码体格像你们 |
[48:57] | Brody, what is it that you think we do here at Baywatch? | 布洛迪 你认为我们在救护队做什么 |
[49:00] | I thought we were lifeguards. | 我以为我们是救生员 |
[49:01] | I thought that we prevent people from getting sunburned | 我们防止人们被晒伤 |
[49:04] | and, yeah, occasionally stop them from drowning. | 而且 偶尔防止他们溺水 |
[49:06] | And that’s all you think that this is? | 这就是你所认为的? |
[49:07] | It’s exactly what I thought it was. | 这正是我想的 |
[49:08] | C. J. , how about you throw a few | CJ 你告诉他 |
[49:10] | of last month’s cases at Olympiad here and see what he’d do. | 说几个上个月在奥运会上的案例 看看他会怎么做 |
[49:13] | – “Cases”? – Okay… | – 案例?- 好吧 |
[49:15] | School of manta ray in the cove? | 海湾的蝠鲼群? |
[49:17] | You call Animal Control? | 动物控制? |
[49:18] | Before Animal Control shows up, | 在动物控制出现之前 |
[49:20] | the school of manta ray fly up out of the water, | 蝠鲼会从水里飞出来 |
[49:22] | sting someone in the chest and they die. | 刺人胸口 然后他们就死了 |
[49:24] | – Steve Irwin, – R. I. P. | – 史蒂夫·欧文 – 安息 |
[49:25] | How about sand grifters running a con on the beach, right? | 沙滩骗子怎么样 |
[49:29] | Well, I’m not exactly sure what a sand grifter is, Stephanie. | 我不确定沙滩骗子是什么 斯蒂芬 |
[49:32] | But I would probably call the cops. | 但我可能会报警 |
[49:33] | Sand grifters are beach thieves. | 沙滩骗子就是海滩窃贼 |
[49:36] | Okay, so while you’re working on your tan, | 当你在晒日光浴的时候 |
[49:38] | they’re stealing things from families on the beach. | 他们在海滩上偷东西 |
[49:40] | I’ll give you one better. | 我给你举个更好的例子 |
[49:41] | How about diamond smugglers who are putting the rocks in surfboards | 钻石走私者 就是利用冲浪 |
[49:44] | and bringing them ashore? | 携带钻石上岸的 |
[49:45] | Everything that you guys are talking about | 你们说的每件事 |
[49:47] | sounds like a really, like, entertaining, but far-fetched TV show. | 听起来都很有趣 像是电视节目 |
[49:51] | But if that was the case, I would definitely call the cops. | 证据确凿的话 我肯定会报警的 |
[49:54] | We could call the cops, and then do nothing, | 我们可以报警 然后什么也不做 |
[49:57] | like most people would. But that’s not us, | 像大多数人一样 但那不是我们 |
[49:58] | it’s not how we operate. | 这不是我们的运作方式 |
[50:00] | We watch when other people don’t want to watch. | 我们关注别人没有关注的事情 |
[50:01] | We protect when other people don’t want to protect. | 我们保护别人不想保护的事物 |
[50:04] | If we do the bare minimum, sometimes people die. | 如果我们只是最低限度本职工作 有时会死人 |
[50:08] | Guys, we have flakka that just washed ashore. | 伙计们 有夫拉卡已经被冲到岸上了 |
[50:11] | That shit is hardcore and it fucking kills people. | 那玩意是硬核的 能杀人 |
[50:14] | And now we got a dead body in our bay. | 现在海湾里有一具尸体 |
[50:15] | And the girls on that boat had the same drugs on them | 船上的女孩们也有同样的毒品 |
[50:18] | that I found in front of Leeds’s club. | 我在丽兹的俱乐部门前发现的 |
[50:21] | So my gut says that it’s all connected. | 我的直觉告诉我 这一切都是相通的 |
[50:25] | Wait, Leeds did say there’d be an open house tonight, right? | 等等 丽兹说今晚会有开放日 对吧 |
[50:28] | Yes, she did. | 是的 她说过 |
[50:30] | And we’re all going. | 我们都去 |
[50:50] | What’d you find on Chen? | 你在陈身上发现了什么 |
[50:51] | No criminal record. No fetishes. | 没有犯罪记录 没有恋物癖 |
[50:53] | No weird photos. He’s clean. | 没有奇怪的照片 他很干净 |
[50:55] | Makes me feel weird about the stuff I have going on in my life. | 我都开始怀疑我的人生了 |
[50:59] | What about his bank accounts? | 他的银行账户呢 |
[51:00] | Account. | 账户 |
[51:01] | This dude is not rich at all. | 这家伙一点也不富有 |
[51:03] | All his money is tied up in real estate in the bay. | 他所有的钱都被套牢在海湾的房地产上 |
[51:05] | Well, I guess you’ll have to help me persuade him | 好吧 我想你得帮我说服他 |
[51:07] | some other way. | 用其他的方式 |
[51:09] | Every man has a price. | 人人都有价码 |
[51:10] | Speaking of which, | 说到这 |
[51:12] | I know you’ve been using my special set of skills | 我知道你一直在使用我的特殊技能 |
[51:15] | for your own nefarious purposes, | 为了你自己的邪恶目的 |
[51:16] | but additional compensation | 但额外报酬 |
[51:18] | would go a long way in motivating me to keep my mouth shut. | 会在很大程度上 激励我保持沉默 |
[51:26] | You’re blackmailing me. | 你在勒索我 |
[51:27] | – Well, I wouldn’t… – Dave… | – 我不会的 – 戴夫 |
[51:30] | I really admire a man who knows how to seize an opportunity. | 我真佩服懂得把握机会的人 |
[51:34] | I’m very impressed. | 我很感动 |
[51:37] | – Keep up the good work. – Thanks. | – 保持良好的工作 – 谢谢 |
[51:39] | Do we have a deal, or… | 我们成交吗 还是 |
[51:42] | I need some closure. | 我需要闭关 |
[51:46] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[51:48] | You look really nice. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[51:49] | Hey, you look really nice, too, Baby Gap. | 你看起来也很不错 小男童 |
[51:51] | That shirt come in big-boy size? | 那件衬衫是大号的吗 |
[51:52] | Well, at least I’m undercover. | 至少我是卧底 |
[51:54] | Look at you. You didn’t even try. | 看看你 你都没试过 |
[51:56] | All right, guys, we got a very big night, with one goal in mind. | 好了 伙计们 今晚很关键 只有一个目标 |
[51:58] | It’s our only shot to prove that they’re dealing here, | 这是我们唯一的机会 来证明他们有交易 |
[52:00] | so we gotta make it right. | 所以我们得做好 |
[52:02] | So, C. J. and Ronnie, find out who’s selling. | 好吧 CJ 罗尼 查出是谁在卖货 |
[52:04] | Summer, keep an eye on Leeds and her thugs. | 小夏 盯着丽兹和她的暴徒 |
[52:07] | Then Mitch and I will search the place for where she hides the product. | 然后米奇和我去搜索藏货点 |
[52:10] | – Brody? – What? | – 布洛迪 – 什么 |
[52:11] | – You’re our lookout. – Lookout? | – 你负责望风 – 望风? |
[52:12] | Guys, if you want to find drugs at a party, | 伙计们 如果你想在派对上找到毒品 |
[52:15] | I can walk in there and find drugs. | 我可以走进去找毒品 |
[52:17] | It’d take me, like, five minutes. | 只要五分钟 |
[52:18] | Not ’cause I do it all the time. | 别老是因为我负责瞭望 就归我望风 |
[52:20] | I’m just saying it’s not rocket science. | 这又不是什么复杂的事情 |
[52:21] | Okay, troubled youth. Thank you for that. | 好了 麻烦的年轻人 谢谢你 |
[52:23] | The only way this whole thing is gonna work out | 这整件事唯一能解决的办法 |
[52:25] | is if everyone, everyone, does their job. | 就是每个人都做好他们的工作 |
[52:28] | – Can you handle that, Malibu Ken? – Yeah. | – 你能应付吗 布洛迪 – 是的 |
[52:32] | What? | 什么 |
[52:33] | Why is everyone looking at me? Summer. | 为什么大家都看着我 小夏 |
[52:35] | Hey, am I the only one that thinks this is clearly a job for the police? | 难道只有我认为这是警察的工作吗 |
[52:38] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[52:40] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[52:56] | Mr. Chen, I’m so glad you could make it. | 陈先生 很高兴你能来 |
[52:59] | I wanted to meet the new neighbor everyone is talking about. | 我想见见大家都在谈论的新邻居 |
[53:02] | So I presume you know why I had to invite you. | 我猜你知道 我为什么要邀请你 |
[53:05] | I am not interested in selling my properties. | 我对出售我的房产不感兴趣 |
[53:08] | Why don’t you think about it, okay? | 你不考虑一下吗 |
[53:10] | I of all people know how hard it is to run a business. | 我知道经营企业有多难 |
[53:15] | You never know when a dry spell could come. | 谁都不会知道 什么时候会有难关 |
[53:19] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[53:20] | I think we case it and I’ll meet you back here in five. | 我想我们分头一下 五分钟后汇合 |
[53:22] | – All right. Sounds good. – All right, Steph. | – 听上去很好 – 好吧 斯蒂芬 |
[53:24] | So where should I, like, look out from? | 那么我应该从哪里看 |
[53:26] | Hey. How are you? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[53:42] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[53:48] | You killed Rodriguez in front of witnesses. | 你当着目击者的面 杀了罗德里格斯 |
[53:51] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的在想什么 |
[53:52] | They were high. They didn’t see anything. | 她们嗨大了 什么也没看见 |
[53:54] | They better not have. | 她们最好没有 |
[53:56] | Because now Dave knows too much. | 因为现在戴夫知道的太多了 |
[53:58] | And this better not come back to me. | 最好别再让我操心 |
[53:59] | I can’t have this unraveling. | 这事必须成功 |
[54:01] | Got it? | 明白了? |
[54:02] | Now go clean up your mess. | 现在去收拾你的烂摊子 |
[54:07] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[54:09] | I’m so glad you came. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[54:10] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[54:12] | Let’s get you a real drink. Greg, the good stuff. | 我们喝一杯真货 格雷格 来点好东西 |
[54:15] | – Scotch is your drink, right? – Yeah. | – 威士忌是你的最爱吧 – 是的 |
[54:18] | This is a really nice place you have here. | 这地方真不错 |
[54:19] | You have great taste. | 你很有品位 |
[54:21] | I really respect that. | 我真的很尊重你 |
[54:23] | It’s nice to have somebody who respects you, you know? | 我高兴有人能尊重 |
[54:31] | I sense trouble. | 我感觉到有麻烦 |
[54:36] | I think I’m just | 我想我只是 |
[54:38] | not used to having a boss. | 不习惯有一个老板 |
[54:40] | Mitch is threatened. | 米奇受到威胁 |
[54:42] | He should be thrilled to have you. | 他应该很高兴有你 |
[54:44] | Yeah, you’d think. | 你才会这么想 |
[54:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[54:47] | “Lieutenant Matt Brody. “ | 马特·布洛迪队长 |
[54:50] | That has such an amazing ring to it. Don’t you think? | 这名号太响亮了 你不觉得吗 |
[54:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:57] | Here. Keep the whole bottle. | 整瓶都归你 |
[54:59] | I think you need it. | 我想你需要 |
[55:01] | – This’ll be fun. – Thank you. | – 这会很有趣的 – 谢谢 |
[55:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:07] | Did you get any intel on Leeds? | 你有丽兹的情报吗 |
[55:09] | – Yeah, I got intel. – That’s awesome. | – 是的 我有情报 – 太棒了 |
[55:11] | Single malt 35-year-old intel. | 单一纯麦 35年陈 情报哦 |
[55:14] | And it’s fucking delicious. | 真他妈的好喝 |
[55:16] | All right, I think I got something. | 好吧 我想我有料了 |
[55:18] | Found our access point. | 找到了接入点 |
[55:19] | Where is Brody? Have you seen him? | 布洛迪在哪里 你见过他吗 |
[55:21] | No. No time. | 不 没时间了 |
[55:22] | We gotta move without him. | 我们别管他 |
[55:24] | Yeah, but we need our lookout. | 但我们需要望风 |
[55:25] | What’s your deal? You like torturing guys? | 你有什么偏好 喜欢折磨男人吗 |
[55:27] | – No. – Yeah, you do. | – 不 – 你喜欢 |
[55:29] | Well, I mean, I have three brothers, so I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我意思是 我有三兄弟 所以我有很多练习 |
[55:33] | I take it you’re an only child. | 我认为你是独生子 |
[55:35] | I don’t know, honestly. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[55:36] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[55:37] | – I grew up in a foster home. – Shit. | – 我在寄养家庭长大 – 不好意思 |
[55:40] | – Three of them, actually. – I’m sorry. | – 实际上是三家 – 对不起 |
[55:43] | Don’t be. | 嗯 |
[55:44] | It was pretty cool. One of them had a pool. | 其实还不错 其中一家有游泳池 |
[55:45] | If it wasn’t for that pool, | 要不是那个池子 |
[55:46] | I probably wouldn’t have gone to the Olympics. | 我可能不会去参加奥运会 |
[55:48] | Yeah. I mean, that’s amazing. | 我是说那太棒了 |
[55:50] | Go from foster home to winning a gold medal. | 从寄养家庭去赢得金牌 |
[55:52] | – Two. – Two gold medals. | – 两枚 – 两枚金牌 |
[55:54] | And I fucking busted my ass for those gold medals, | 我他妈的为了那些金牌而拼了老命 |
[55:58] | so you can’t blame me for celebrating. | 所以你不能怪我庆祝 |
[56:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:02] | I mean, I’ve always wondered what happened that night. | 我是说我一直想知道那晚发生了什么 |
[56:04] | I knew the relay was the next day, but those guys… | 我知道接力赛是第二天 但那些家伙 |
[56:08] | They didn’t care about me. They just needed me to win. | 他们不关心我 他们只需要我赢 |
[56:10] | Well, you certainly made sure they did not win. | 你是故意让他们输掉的 |
[56:13] | I lost way more than they did. | 我失去的 比他们更多 |
[56:16] | Okay? I lost all my sponsors. | 我失去了所有的赞助商 |
[56:18] | I’m an Olympic champion and I’m fucking broke. | 我是奥运冠军 我他妈的身无分文 |
[56:22] | – Ronnie, hey. – What? | – 罗尼 – 干嘛 |
[56:24] | Okay, listen. I need you to create a distraction for Leeds. | 听着 我需要你吸引住丽兹 |
[56:27] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[56:28] | Remember the first time I met you? | 还记得我第一次见到你吗 |
[56:29] | The night at Chen’s? | 在陈家的那晚 |
[56:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:32] | What? No. | 什么?不行 |
[56:33] | – Yes. – No! | – 是的 – 不行 |
[56:34] | – Yes! – Mitch, no! | – 是的 – 米奇 不行 |
[56:36] | – Yes. Yes! – No! | – 是的 – 不行 |
[56:37] | No! God damn it, Ronnie. | 见鬼 罗尼 |
[56:38] | You listen to me, and you listen good. | 你听好了 认真听好了 |
[56:40] | Every team has a ringer, and you and only you are my ringer. | 每支队伍都有一个枪手 而你是我唯一的枪手 |
[56:43] | Well, then I guess I’m your ringer. | 那我猜我是你的枪手 |
[56:45] | You are my goddamn ringer. | 你是我该死的枪手 |
[56:49] | – Ring, ring? – Ring, ring. | – 枪枪 – 枪枪 |
[56:53] | Yeah. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[56:57] | Could I… | 噢 我能 |
[57:01] | Will you just have one drink with me? | 能和我喝一杯吗 |
[57:02] | You should probably actually stop drinking | 你真的应该停止饮酒 |
[57:04] | because you’re supposed to be the lookout for Mitch. | 因为你应该是米奇的望风 |
[57:06] | I am looking out for Mitch. | 我在找米奇 |
[57:09] | Leeds is right there. I’m gonna go check it out. | 丽兹就在那里 我要去看看 |
[57:13] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[57:14] | A warm welcome to our host, Victoria Leeds! | 热烈欢迎我们的主人 维多利亚·丽兹 |
[57:20] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[57:21] | So many people. | 这么多人 |
[57:24] | So as a welcome to the bay, I… | 所以作为海湾欢迎礼 我 |
[57:28] | Oh, God. Mitch, this is for you. | 天啊 米奇 这杯敬你 |
[57:30] | Wait. No, Victoria. | 等等 不 维多利亚 |
[57:32] | I have something very special planned for you, for everyone. | 我为大家准备了一些特别节目 |
[57:36] | So God help us. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[57:39] | I’ll just put that down. Okay. | 我先把酒放下 |
[57:42] | Hit it. | 开演 |
[58:23] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[58:24] | Who’s Angelo’s Fish Company? | 安吉洛渔业公司是哪根葱 |
[58:26] | Doesn’t the Huntley get their fish from Flynn’s? | 亨特利不是从弗林那里买鱼的吗 |
[58:28] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[58:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[58:40] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[58:42] | I just got a little hunch, okay? | 我只是有些预感 |
[58:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:48] | You two, what are you doing back here? | 你们两个在后面干嘛 |
[58:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:52] | First date. You can’t blame me, right? | 第一次约会 你不能责怪我吧 |
[59:07] | So juvenile. | 太中二了 |
[59:09] | I’m onto you all. | 我被你鸡动了 |
[59:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[59:11] | put your hands together for whatever that was. | 请鼓掌吧 不管那是啥玩意 |
[59:34] | You did good, Ronnie. | 你做得很好 罗尼 |
[59:36] | Where’d you learn to dance like that? | 你在哪儿学的跳舞 |
[59:41] | Hebrew school. | 希伯来学校 |
[59:49] | You were supposed to be there for us tonight. | 你今晚应该在那里陪着我们 |
[59:51] | You had a job to do. | 你有工作要做 |
[59:53] | And now you’re trashed. | 现在你喝醉了 |
[59:56] | See, I just… I don’t understand this, man. | 我只是 我不明白 伙计 |
[59:58] | If you really think that there’s drugs here, | 如果你真的认为这里有毒品 |
[1:00:00] | call the police. | 报警啊 |
[1:00:01] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:00:04] | We get a few minnows? The big whale gets away? | 捡了小鱼 丢了鲸鱼? |
[1:00:06] | Do you hear yourself when you talk? | 你说话的时候 有注意吗 |
[1:00:08] | I dare you to say one thing without the ocean in it. | 我敢说你句句不离海洋 |
[1:00:11] | I dare you. | 我敢打赌 |
[1:00:12] | We were depending on you tonight. | 我们今晚指望你的 |
[1:00:15] | And you fucked up… Again. | 你又搞砸了 |
[1:00:21] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[1:00:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:00:28] | Get this through your head, Mitch. | 把这个想法忘掉 米奇 |
[1:00:30] | You’re not a cop. You’re not the fucking Equalizer. | 你又不是警察 你不是他妈的武器 |
[1:00:33] | You’re a lifeguard, Mitch, | 你是救生员 米奇 |
[1:00:35] | who sits in his fucking tower all day, | 整天坐在他那该死的塔里 |
[1:00:37] | ’cause that’s the only place he has any sort of power. | 因为那是他唯一有权力的地方 |
[1:00:40] | This is the real world, Mitch. Lifeguards can’t do shit. | 这是真实的世界 救生员不是万能的 |
[1:00:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:00:45] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[1:00:47] | – Let’s go. – Or what? | – 我们走吧 – 不然怎样 |
[1:00:49] | What’re you gonna do, Mitch? | 你要做什么 米奇 |
[1:00:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:00:59] | Shit. I didn’t touch you. | 妈的 我没碰你 |
[1:01:00] | You dick. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:01:04] | Cool off, pool boy. | 冷静 可怜的小子 |
[1:01:11] | That’s him! The Vomit Comet! | 就是他 呕吐彗星 |
[1:01:16] | What are you guys standing around for? | 你们站在这里干什么 |
[1:01:19] | Let’s do some shots! | 这轮我请 |
[1:02:34] | Hey. Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:37] | Summer, this is your day today. | 小夏 祝你今天愉快 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah, I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:02:49] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[1:02:53] | Hey, man, I think… | 伙计 |
[1:02:55] | I think we both said a few things last night that we didn’t mean. | 昨晚多说了几句 我们都不是故意的 |
[1:02:59] | Not me. I meant every word. | 我没有 我每句都是真话 |
[1:03:02] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[1:03:03] | You’ve never gotten drunk and said something you don’t mean? | 你从来没喝醉过 说些你不真心的话? |
[1:03:07] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[1:03:08] | I fucked up, man. I know that. | 我搞砸了 伙计 我知道 |
[1:03:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:25] | I watched you win two gold medals. | 我看着你赢了两枚金牌 |
[1:03:28] | You were amazing when it was just you. | 你真的很棒 |
[1:03:33] | But when it came to the relay, | 但是接力赛的时候 |
[1:03:34] | being part of your team, your Olympic team, your family, | 作为队伍的一份子 你的奥林匹克队伍 你的家庭 |
[1:03:39] | you blew it. ‘Cause you’re selfish. | 你搞砸了 因为你很自私 |
[1:03:42] | Baywatch is our team. Baywatch is our family. | 救护队是我们的队伍 是我们的家 |
[1:03:45] | These are the keys to our house. | 这些是我们家庭的钥匙 |
[1:03:48] | But you’ve proven to me | 但你已经证明了 |
[1:03:49] | that you don’t want to be part of this family. | 你不想成为这个家庭的一员 |
[1:03:52] | So you’re done. | 你走吧 |
[1:03:54] | ‘Cause the only thing you give a shit about | 因为你唯一在乎的就是 |
[1:03:56] | is yourself and your medals. | 你自己和你的奖牌 |
[1:03:59] | You talking ’bout this medal? | 你是在说这枚奖牌? |
[1:04:10] | That’s really impressive. | 哇 真是令人印象深刻 |
[1:04:12] | Don’t you have two of them, though? | 你不是有两枚吗 |
[1:04:14] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[1:04:16] | That’s polluting. | 那是污染 |
[1:04:17] | Listen, Mitch, I know I messed up, okay? | 听着 米奇 我知道我搞砸了 好吗 |
[1:04:19] | I should have listened. | 我应该服从的 |
[1:04:22] | I want to be a part of this team. | 我想成为这个队伍的一员 |
[1:04:25] | And I will not let you down again, I swear. | 我不会再让你失望了 我发誓 |
[1:04:31] | And by the way, I think you’re right about Leeds. | 顺便说一下 我想你对丽兹的看法是对的 |
[1:04:34] | And the Councilman… Councilman… What’s his face? | 还有议员 议员 他脸长什么样 |
[1:04:37] | Councilman Rodriguez. Yeah. | 罗德里格斯议员 |
[1:04:38] | Rodriguez, that’s it. The dead guy. | 对 罗德里格斯 那个死了的家伙 |
[1:04:41] | He had this watch. It was a nice TAG watch. | 他有这块表 泰格豪雅名表 |
[1:04:43] | Yeah, I’ve seen that watch, too. | 是的 我也看过那块表 |
[1:04:45] | On one of Leeds’s thugs. | 丽兹有个打手也戴 |
[1:04:47] | That’s it. See? | 就是这样 看到么 |
[1:04:52] | I want to help, man. And I want to… | 我想帮忙 伙计 |
[1:04:55] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[1:05:07] | All right. I’ll give you another shot. | 好吧 我再给你一次机会 |
[1:05:10] | Councilman Rodriguez is connected to all of this somehow. | 罗德里格斯议员和这一切都有联系 |
[1:05:13] | And the coroner’s office just released his body. | 验尸官办公室刚刚检测完他的尸体 |
[1:05:16] | And I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[1:05:26] | Guys, I still don’t understand what part of the plan this is. | 兄弟 这是计划的哪一部分? |
[1:05:29] | – Just go with the flow, Brody. – Yeah, you were in a very bad accident. | – 布洛迪 节哀顺变 – 真是一个非常糟糕的事故 |
[1:05:32] | – It was all your fucking fault. – We’re all really, really sad. | – 这都是你的错 – 我们都非常非常伤心 |
[1:05:34] | It was my fault? Why was it my fault? | 是我的错?为什么是我的错? |
[1:05:39] | Come on, guys. I need a bigger coat. | 靠 我需要一件大一点的外套 |
[1:05:40] | There’s no coat in here that’s gonna fit you. | 这里没有外套适合你 |
[1:05:42] | – You got a better idea? – I think I do. | – 你有更好的主意吗?- 我想是的 |
[1:05:48] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
[1:05:53] | Okay, clear. Come on, let’s go. | 好了 安全 快 我们走 |
[1:05:55] | Okay, left turn, left turn. | 左转弯 左转 |
[1:05:57] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:05:58] | Who taught you how to drive, Stevie fucking Wonder? | 谁教你开车的 史提夫·汪达吗 |
[1:06:01] | You’re huge, man. Very hard to control. | 你太重了 伙计 很难控制 |
[1:06:03] | Just get me to the morgue. That’s all I said. | 带我去停尸房 我就说了这么一句 |
[1:06:05] | – I’m taking us to the morgue. – Go left. | – 我正要去太平间 – 向左走 |
[1:06:06] | Left, left. Left turn. | 左边 左边 左转 |
[1:06:08] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:06:10] | Okay. We’re clear, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[1:06:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:06:17] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 不 – 怎么了 |
[1:06:18] | – What does that say? – “Morgue. “ | – 那是什么意思 – 太平间 |
[1:06:20] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[1:06:22] | I got us to the morgue. | 我们到了太平间 |
[1:06:25] | Nice. Good job. Yeah. | 干得好 |
[1:06:27] | These disguises are awesome. | 这些伪装真棒 |
[1:06:29] | I actually feel like a doctor. | 我真的觉得自己像个医生 |
[1:06:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:38] | – Read me his toe tag. – It smells like yogurt. | – 读他的脚趾标签 – 闻起来像酸奶 |
[1:06:40] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:06:50] | Read me line 12. | 给我读第12行 |
[1:06:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:06:54] | Line 12. “Alveoli are clean. “ | 12行 肺泡干净 |
[1:06:56] | Wait, that means that there was no smoke in his lungs. | 等等 那意味着他的肺部没有烟雾 |
[1:06:59] | – So how did he die? – That’s the question. | – 那他是怎么死的 – 这就是问题 |
[1:07:00] | McDreamy, get over here. I need you to help me. | 白马医生 快过来 我需要你帮我 |
[1:07:03] | Oh, God, what? | 天啊 |
[1:07:06] | Dude. | 噢 伙计 |
[1:07:07] | I need you to check his taint for needle marks. | 我要你检查他的下面是否有针孔痕迹 |
[1:07:09] | You want me to check his taint? | 你要我检查他的下面吗 |
[1:07:11] | Don’t be a baby. Lift his scrotum. | 别孩子气了 抬起他的阴囊 |
[1:07:13] | Not touching the man’s scrotum. | 我不要触摸阴囊 |
[1:07:14] | Lift his ball sac and check for anything unusual. | 只需抬起球囊 检查是否有异常 |
[1:07:16] | There’s… Fuck. | 就这样 |
[1:07:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:07:25] | – Dude, it’s a taint, man, it’s a taint. – You didn’t even look. | – 伙计 这是阴茎 – 你都没看 |
[1:07:28] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:07:30] | Dude, there’s been gloves here literally the entire time. | 老兄 这里一直都有手套 |
[1:07:33] | You didn’t even say anything. Yeah… That… | 你什么都没说 |
[1:07:40] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[1:07:42] | All right. Tell me what you see. | 好吧 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[1:07:43] | Hair. Lots of hair. Definitely not a groomer. | 毛 很多毛 绝对不是美容师 |
[1:07:47] | Get deeper. Lift the balls up higher. | 再深入一点 把球抬高点 |
[1:07:49] | – And get closer. – Oh, God, it stinks. | – 再靠近点 – 天啊 真臭 |
[1:07:52] | I don’t know, man. There’s a big something. | 我不知道 伙计 有件大事 |
[1:07:54] | There’s something. There is a hole. | 有东西 有一个洞 |
[1:07:57] | – That’s just his butthole. – Smile. | – 那只是他的菊花 – 笑一个 |
[1:08:01] | Good job, doc. I’m posting that. | 干得好 医生 我会上传朋友圈的 |
[1:08:04] | Do not post that. The Internet is forever. | 不要乱发 互联网是永久性的 |
[1:08:07] | It’s just a handful of ball sac. | 只是玩球球而已 |
[1:08:09] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:08:14] | Dude, I can’t take you seriously when the dick is out. | 伙计 面对鸡吧 我不能把你当回事 |
[1:08:16] | Can you please just cover the dick? | 你能帮我盖一下老二吗 |
[1:08:17] | You cover the dick. I’m busy. | 你盖上老二好了 我很忙 |
[1:08:21] | All right, check this out. | 好吧 看这个 |
[1:08:22] | Cervical fractures of the fifth, sixth and seventh vertebrae. | 第五第六和第七椎骨的颈椎骨折 |
[1:08:25] | That’s how he was killed. Broken neck. | 他就是这样被杀的 脖子断了 |
[1:08:29] | So, what? That could have happened any time. | 那又怎样 这可能发生在任何时候 |
[1:08:30] | I mean, you jumped off the boat with him, right? | 你和他一起跳下了船 对吧 |
[1:08:32] | You can literally swan dive down a flight of stairs | 实际上即使你鱼跃入水 |
[1:08:35] | and not break that many vertebrae. | 也不会折断那么多椎骨 |
[1:08:36] | This was done on purpose. | 这是故意的 |
[1:08:38] | Why has no one else figured this out? | 为什么没人想出来 |
[1:08:40] | What are you talking about? Figured what out? | 你在说什么 想通了什么 |
[1:08:43] | Broken neck in multiple places. | 断颈多处折断 |
[1:08:45] | No smoke in his lungs, which probably means he died | 他的肺部没有烟雾 可能意味着他早就死了 |
[1:08:47] | before that boat was even on fire. | 在那艘船着火之前 |
[1:08:49] | The reason why no one has figured this out? | 为什么没人想出来 |
[1:08:51] | It’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[1:08:53] | – And someone’s covering it up. – Holy shit. | – 有人在掩饰 – 该死 |
[1:08:55] | In which case, | 在这种情况下 |
[1:08:56] | I should go interrogate those girls. | 我应该去审问那些女孩 |
[1:08:57] | No, those girls were too high. They don’t remember anything. | 不 那些女孩嗨大了 什么都不记得 |
[1:09:00] | All the more reason to investigate. | 更有理由去调查了 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, shit. Someone’s coming. | 该死 有人来了 |
[1:09:05] | Hide. Hide! Put him away. | 藏起来 把他带走 |
[1:09:12] | – What do we do now? – Now we hide. | – 我们现在怎么办 – 躲起来 |
[1:09:14] | Hide? Where? | 藏哪里 |
[1:09:21] | I don’t like confined spaces. | 我不喜欢密闭空间 |
[1:09:23] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[1:09:26] | Stop being a baby. | 别再像个小孩子了 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:09:29] | Shut your mouth. You’re gonna get us caught. | 闭嘴 你会让我们被抓的 |
[1:09:31] | I’m laying on a dead old lady. | 我躺在一个死去的老太太身上 |
[1:09:33] | Well, she’s not going to bite you, for Christ’s sakes. | 她不会咬你的 |
[1:09:34] | – Will you shut up? – Our drawers are empty. | – 你能闭嘴吗?- 我们的箱子是空的 |
[1:09:35] | Why’d you pick that drawer? | 你为什么非选那个箱子 |
[1:09:36] | I’m the only one with a body in my drawer? | 难道就我这个箱子里有尸体? |
[1:09:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:09:40] | She smells like cheese toast and chowder. | 她闻起来像芝士吐司和浓汤 |
[1:09:42] | Holy Christ. You just tickled another man’s taint. | 上帝啊 你只是压在了一个人身上 |
[1:09:44] | Who gives a shit right now? | 现在谁在乎 |
[1:09:51] | This was a bad… | 这是个坏主意 |
[1:09:53] | Something just dripped on me. | 有东西滴在我身上 |
[1:09:54] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:09:56] | – What is it? – It’s all right. | – 这是什么?- 没关系的 |
[1:09:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:09:59] | – It did it again. – Nothing’s dripping on me. | – 又来了 – 我身上什么都没滴 |
[1:10:02] | – Listen to me. Formaldehyde melts fat. – What? | – 听我说 甲醛会融化脂肪 – 什么? |
[1:10:05] | That’s what’s dripping on your face, necrotic liquid fat. | 这就是你脸上滴下来的东西 坏死的液体脂肪 |
[1:10:07] | Now will you shut the fuck up? | 现在你能闭上你的臭嘴吗? |
[1:10:08] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈刚才说什么? |
[1:10:10] | Just sit back and shut up. | 躺好了 闭上嘴 |
[1:10:12] | Stop complaining. | 嘘 别抱怨了 |
[1:10:19] | Guys, someone’s coming. Be quiet. | 伙计们 有人来了 安静 |
[1:10:23] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:10:36] | Rodriguez. It is him. | 罗德里格斯 是他 |
[1:10:37] | You got the fake files? | 你带假鉴定书了吧? |
[1:10:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:10:45] | We’re only here ’cause you broke his fucking neck. | 我们来这儿 是因为你把他的脖子弄断了 |
[1:10:52] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[1:10:54] | – God damn it. Keep it together. – No! | – 该死的 别动 – 不 |
[1:10:56] | – Oh, shit. – That’s it! I’m out! | – 该死 就是这样 – 我要出去了 |
[1:10:58] | No. God damn it! | 不 该死的 |
[1:11:02] | Shit! Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:11:07] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:11:26] | Hey, gentlemen. | 嘿 先生们 |
[1:11:28] | Now that that’s over, I’m gonna need those files. | 既然结束了 我需要那些鉴定 |
[1:11:32] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:11:33] | That must be my phone. I probably left it in the nap room. | 那一定是我的电话 我可能掉在太平间里了 |
[1:11:36] | – Shit. – Fuck. Give me that phone. | – 妈的 – 妈的 把电话给我 |
[1:11:39] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:11:41] | No, lifeguard. | 救生员 |
[1:11:46] | That was a cheap shot, man! | 那是恶意中伤 伙计 |
[1:11:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:11:56] | I’ll get the car. | 我去拿车 |
[1:11:57] | All right, meet us on the far side of the park! | 在停车场另一边等我们 |
[1:11:59] | – Come on, let’s roll. – Mitch, hold up. | – 快 我们过去 – 米奇 等等 |
[1:12:02] | Check this out. | 看我的 |
[1:12:05] | Excuse me. That’s a very nice scooter. | 你好 这两踏板车真漂亮 |
[1:12:08] | Have you ever seen the Olympics? | 你看奥运会吗? |
[1:12:09] | – Why are you grabbing me so tight? – Why the fuck are you driving? | – 你为什么要抓我这么紧?- 妈的为什么是你开车? |
[1:12:12] | Stay off the grass. It’s freshly fertilized. | 当心草坪 这是刚施肥的 |
[1:12:15] | Stay on the pathway. | 回到路上开 |
[1:12:16] | – I’m on the path, man. – They’re right there! | – 我在路上 – 他们就在那里 |
[1:12:18] | – Watch it, watch it! – Shut up! | – 当心 当心 – 闭嘴 |
[1:12:20] | You got a beautiful border collie right there. Don’t hit him! | 前面有一条漂亮的边境牧羊犬 当心别撞到他 |
[1:12:22] | You do not respect anything. | 你不尊重任何事 |
[1:12:24] | Stop. Have some respect. Mommies and babies. | 停车 给妇女和儿童让路 |
[1:12:26] | – Mommies and babies. – Yeah, I see them. | – 妈妈和宝宝 – 是的 我看到了 |
[1:12:27] | – Go get them. Stay on the pathway. – You get the white one. | – 去追 记得在路上开 – 你去追那个白人 |
[1:12:30] | All right. You’re just slowing me down, anyway. | 好吧 你只是拖慢我的速度 |
[1:12:34] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:12:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:13:02] | – Shit! Oh, my God. – I can’t believe I just did that. | – 噢 我的上帝 – 我不敢相信我所做的 |
[1:13:05] | – I cannot believe I just did that! – Hey, Summer. Here. Hey. | – 我不能相信我所做的 – 嘿 夏天 在这里 嘿 |
[1:13:08] | – Oh, my God! – Where’s your phone? | – 啊 天哪 – 你的电话在哪里? |
[1:13:14] | That’s not my phone! | 那不是我的电话 |
[1:13:16] | – Summer, you okay? – That guy’s got my phone. | – 夏天 你还好吗?- 那个家伙拿了我的电话 |
[1:13:18] | – Nice work! – Thanks! | – 干得好 – 谢谢 |
[1:13:23] | – Where’d he go? – Oh, shit. | – 他去哪儿了?- 哦 狗屎 |
[1:13:38] | – Mister, – get off! | – 先生 – 下车 |
[1:13:43] | Hey, Mitch, take this one. | 嘿 米奇 骑这艘 |
[1:13:46] | Yeah. Thanks, Mikey. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[1:13:49] | Hey, man, this is a wake-free zone! | 伙计 这里是低速区 |
[1:14:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:15:01] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:15:03] | I’m going to go get rid of the bad man that’s in your house. | 我要抓你家里的坏人 |
[1:15:05] | Eat your food. | 吃你的食物 |
[1:15:07] | Why is he here? | 他为什么在这里 |
[1:15:31] | I’m gonna need that phone. | 我要那电话 |
[1:15:34] | This phone? | 这电话? |
[1:15:40] | Whoops. Fuck your phone. | 去你的电话 |
[1:15:43] | You’re going night-night, bitch. | 你准备说晚安吧 婊子 |
[1:16:22] | I’m a pig. | 我是头猪 |
[1:16:24] | Wait! Hey, hey. | 等等 |
[1:16:25] | No baby pictures. | 不要婴儿照片 |
[1:16:27] | Have some class. You’re right. | 真经典 你是对的 |
[1:16:52] | It’s bath time, shithead. | 洗澡时间 猪头 |
[1:16:57] | All right, Ellerbee, what did we learn from the perps | 好了 艾勒比 我们从罪犯那里得到了什么 |
[1:16:59] | after the interrogation? | 在审讯后 |
[1:17:00] | The only perps here are you three. | 这里唯一的罪犯是你们三个 |
[1:17:02] | Okay, you turned the canals into the goddamned X Games. | 你把运河变成了该死的X游戏 |
[1:17:05] | Yeah, that’s ’cause we were in lifeguard pursuit. | 是啊 那是因为我们在救生员追捕 |
[1:17:08] | Okay. My bad. | 好吧 我的错 |
[1:17:11] | Except for there’s no fucking such thing as “lifeguard pursuit”! | 除了”救生员追捕”之类的狗屁东西 |
[1:17:14] | Police do pursuits! | 警察才能追捕 |
[1:17:16] | When you do it, it’s just some guys chasing some other guys. | 你们这么做 只能称作追逐 |
[1:17:20] | – No offense. – None taken. | – 无意冒犯 – 没关系 |
[1:17:22] | Hey, what are you saying? You’re just gonna let those guys walk? | 你什么意思 就这么让那些家伙走了? |
[1:17:24] | Okay, how do I explain this so that you people understand? | 好吧 我该怎么解释让你们这些人明白? |
[1:17:28] | “You people”? | “你们这些人” |
[1:17:30] | “You people”? | “你们这些人”? |
[1:17:31] | You don’t get to say that. | 噢 你不必这么说 |
[1:17:33] | You’re just tan. | 你只是晒黑了 |
[1:17:35] | Right on. Come on, brother. | 就这样吧 兄弟 |
[1:17:38] | Look, even if you were police, | 听着 即使是警察 |
[1:17:40] | which you’re not, | 其实你不是 |
[1:17:42] | and even if this was your jurisdiction, which it isn’t, | 即使这是你的管辖权 |
[1:17:45] | and even if you had probable cause to pursue, | 即使你有追逐的目标 |
[1:17:48] | which you definitely don’t, | 显然你绝对没有 |
[1:17:51] | what you did would still be totally illegal. | 你所做的还是完全违法的 |
[1:17:53] | Okay, well, I mean, it’s a good thing we’re not police, then. | 好吧 我是说幸好我们不是警察 |
[1:17:56] | It’s like you purposely only hear 1% of what I say. | 就像你故意只听我说的1% |
[1:18:02] | Mitch, did you pull Brody off the beach | 米奇 你是不是带着布洛迪离开海滩 |
[1:18:05] | to break into the medical examiner’s office earlier today? | 今天早些时候闯入验尸官办公室? |
[1:18:07] | Yeah, you bet I did. | 是啊 肯定是我干的 |
[1:18:09] | Absolutely, 100% and here’s why. | 绝对100% 原因如下 |
[1:18:10] | The Councilman’s boating accident was no accident at all. | 议员的事故根本不是意外 |
[1:18:13] | He had no smoke in his lungs, | 他的肺部没有烟雾 |
[1:18:15] | his neck was broken in multiple places. | 脖子多处被折断 |
[1:18:17] | Which means he was probably dead before that boat even caught on fire. | 也就是说 他可能在船着火之前就已经死了 |
[1:18:20] | And our investigation has found that all of this shady shit | 我们调查发现 所有这些见不得人的东西 |
[1:18:23] | leads right back to the Huntley. | 全部指向亨特利俱乐部 |
[1:18:24] | You don’t do investigations. You’re lifeguards. | 你不用做调查 你是救生员 |
[1:18:27] | Police do investigations. | 警方会进行调查 |
[1:18:29] | When you do it, | 你那么做 |
[1:18:30] | it’s just a bunch of guys investigating another bunch of guys. | 只是一帮人在调查另一帮人 |
[1:18:33] | – No offense, you’re included in that. – None taken. | – 无意冒犯 居然有你的份 – 没关系 |
[1:18:35] | Do you have any proof of this conspiracy? | 你有证据证明这个阴谋吗 |
[1:18:38] | Yeah, absolutely. We read the coroner’s report. | 是的 当然 我们看了验尸官的报告 |
[1:18:40] | It’s all in there before those other guys switched it. | 在其他人换掉之前 都在里面写着 |
[1:18:42] | Yeah, and I recorded the whole thing on my cell phone. | 对 我用手机记录了整个事情 |
[1:18:45] | – Where’s the cell phone? – They destroyed it. | – 手机在哪 – 他们毁了它 |
[1:18:49] | Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[1:18:50] | So the only evidence that you had was destroyed. | 你唯一的证据被毁了 |
[1:18:53] | Exactly. All the evidence… | 完全正确 所有的证据 |
[1:18:57] | Gone. Doesn’t exist. | 全都不存在了 |
[1:18:59] | They’re bad guys and they don’t want us to have it. | 他们是坏人 不希望我们有证据 |
[1:19:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:03] | Let me try to explain this to you | 我试着解释给你听 |
[1:19:04] | in a way that you people can understand. | 在某种程度上 你们这些人可以理解 |
[1:19:06] | “You people”? There it is again. | “你们这些人” 又来了 |
[1:19:07] | – Hey, hey. Be cool. – There it is again. | – 嘿 冷静 – 又来了 |
[1:19:10] | Just trying to figure out what the fuck was | 只是想搞清楚到底 |
[1:19:11] | with “you people. “ | 什么叫做 “你们这些人” |
[1:19:12] | All right, now, look. | 好吧 现在 |
[1:19:14] | Leave law enforcement to the police. Okay? | 把执法事务交给警察 好吗 |
[1:19:18] | And you guys just do the jobs that I hired you to do. | 你们只做我雇你做的工作 |
[1:19:23] | You remember? The lifeguarding stuff. | 你还记得吗?救护队的工作 |
[1:19:25] | – Splish, splash. – Otherwise, I’ll fire you. | – 噼里啪啦 – 不然我炒了你 |
[1:19:30] | Now I gotta go clean up this mess that you made. | 现在我得去收拾你的烂摊子了 |
[1:19:36] | Obviously, you have every reason to be upset, and I apologize. | 很明显你有理由不安 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:49] | So, do you always do the opposite of what people ask you to do? | 那么 你总是和别人反着干吗 |
[1:19:52] | Because I don’t know, man, it looks clear to me. | 具体我不知道 伙计 我看的很清楚 |
[1:19:55] | Nice and quiet. | 很好 很安静 |
[1:19:59] | No, man, you got to look closer. I knew it. | 不 伙计 你得仔细看 我就知道 |
[1:20:02] | Flynn’s Seafood Company. | 弗林渔业公司 |
[1:20:03] | What about Flynn’s Seafood Company? | 弗林渔业公司干嘛 |
[1:20:05] | They’re the ones who supply all the fish to the Huntley Club, right? | 是他们供应亨特利俱乐部鱼类的吧 |
[1:20:07] | – So? – So the question is, | – 所以呢 – 所以问题是 |
[1:20:10] | who the fuck is Angelo? | 安吉洛渔业又是谁 |
[1:20:15] | I saw barrels like that down in the Huntley, | 我在亨特利看到过这样的桶 |
[1:20:16] | and now they’re on the back of her yacht. | 现在就在他们游艇的后面 |
[1:20:18] | Oh, my God. Mitch, you’re impossible. | 天啊 米奇 你真行 |
[1:20:20] | My gut says there’s some bad shit going on over there, | 我的直觉告诉我 那边有不好的东西 |
[1:20:22] | and my balls say we need to go over there and check it out. | 我的球说 我们得过去看看 |
[1:20:24] | – Yeah. Your balls said that? – Yes, they did. | – 你的球这么说?- 是的 他们有料 |
[1:20:26] | ‘Cause my balls say, “Hey, just take it easy right here. Just chill. “ | 但是我的球在说:”放轻松点吧 冷静” |
[1:20:29] | Why the fuck do your balls sound like three-year-old girls? | 为什么你的球听起来像三岁女孩 |
[1:20:31] | I don’t know, man. That’s just how they talk. | 我不知道 伙计 他们就是这么说的 |
[1:20:34] | But they’re wise. | 但他们很聪明 |
[1:20:36] | Well, tell your shriveled, wise balls | 告诉你那干瘪的 聪明的球 |
[1:20:37] | we’re going to the Huntley to see what’s in those barrels. | 我们去亨特利看看桶里有什么 |
[1:20:44] | Dude, we are penetrating the shit out of this place. | 伙计 我们贯穿这鬼地方了 |
[1:20:46] | No, I think it’s “infiltrate. “ | 不 我觉得是”潜入” |
[1:20:47] | That’s what we want to do. To infiltrate. | 这就是我们想要做的 潜入 |
[1:20:49] | You know they’re gonna be looking for us. | 你知道他们会找我们的 |
[1:20:51] | That’s why we’re going undercover. | 所以我们要偷偷的 |
[1:20:52] | – Undercover? – In disguise? | – 偷偷的?- 伪装 |
[1:21:00] | Remember. Undercover. | 记住 偷偷的 |
[1:21:02] | – Undercover, yeah. – Yeah. | – 偷偷的 – 是的 好的 |
[1:21:41] | Check it out. I’m undercover. | 看看吧 我这是偷偷的 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah. A little too undercover. | 是的 有点太隐蔽了 |
[1:21:45] | Why the fuck are you wearing makeup, dude? | 你他妈的为什么要化妆 |
[1:21:46] | What do you mean, why the heck am I wearing makeup? | 你说我为什么要化妆 |
[1:21:48] | – It’s a little much. – What was I supposed to do? | – 有点太过分了 – 我该怎么做 |
[1:21:50] | Well, what we’re supposed to do is find the fucking flakka. | 我们要做的就是找到夫拉卡 |
[1:21:52] | Oh, my God. Angelo’s Fish Company. There it is. | 天啊 安吉洛渔业公司就在那儿 |
[1:21:55] | You are so selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[1:21:56] | You think this was easy? | 你觉得这很容易吗 |
[1:21:57] | It’s very impressive, princess. | 太感人了 公主 |
[1:21:59] | But please shut the fuck up and focus. | 但请你闭嘴 集中注意力 |
[1:22:09] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:22:19] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:22:22] | Can’t believe Leeds is doing that shit during the day. | 真不敢相信丽兹白天会这么做 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah. That takes balls. | 是啊 那需要胆量 |
[1:22:29] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:22:30] | It’s like Breaking Bad in there. | 这就像”绝命毒师” |
[1:22:32] | Yeah, dude, Breaking Bad. | 是的 伙计 绝命毒师 |
[1:22:35] | – You were right. – Yeah, I was right. | – 你是对的 – 我是对的 |
[1:22:39] | Let’s get him in! | 把他弄上来 |
[1:22:40] | – I got here. – Right. | – 我来了 – 好 |
[1:22:42] | Yep. We’re good. | 搞定 |
[1:22:46] | – Grab his other leg. – Got it. | – 抓住他另一条腿 – 抓到了 |
[1:22:49] | Get a stretcher ready. | 准备好担架 |
[1:22:54] | Yeah, this is the police. How can I help you, lifeguard? | 警察 我能帮你什么吗 救生员 |
[1:22:57] | Ellerbee, you got to get down to the Huntley ASAP. | 艾勒比 你得尽快赶到亨特利 |
[1:22:59] | We found the drugs. | 我们找到毒品了 |
[1:23:01] | Yeah, that sounds great, Mitch, | 听起来很棒 米奇 |
[1:23:03] | but right now I’m busy dealing with another dead body. | 但我现在正忙着处理另一具死尸 |
[1:23:05] | Oh, and this one’s on your beach. Did you hear that? | 这具在你的海滩上 你听到了吗 |
[1:23:08] | First a councilman and now a shark attack. | 先是个议员 现在是鲨鱼攻击 |
[1:23:10] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:23:12] | Lifeguard coming through. | 救生员来了 |
[1:23:13] | You’re still calling this your jurisdiction, right? | 你还称这是你的管辖权? |
[1:23:15] | We haven’t had a dead body on the beach in years. | 我们已经很多年没有在海滩上有尸体了 |
[1:23:18] | But this has got to be connected to the Huntley. | 这必定与亨特利有关 |
[1:23:19] | We found the drugs here. I’m telling you. They’re behind this. | 我们找到了毒品 他们是幕后指使 |
[1:23:21] | Mitch, it’s Thorpe, your boss. | 米奇 我是索普 你的老板 |
[1:23:24] | Look, stop with the Huntley crap, okay? | 听着 别再废话了 好吗 |
[1:23:27] | And don’t even come down here. We don’t need you. | 还有别过来了 我们不需要你 |
[1:23:29] | Just meet me back at headquarters. | 回总部见我 |
[1:23:30] | Right now I gotta deal with your new publicity nightmare. | 现在我要处理你的新的宣传噩梦 |
[1:23:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:23:35] | Emerald Bay is reeling this afternoon | 今天下午 在翡翠湾 |
[1:23:37] | from the shocking discovery of another dead body. | 又发现另一具令人震惊的尸体 |
[1:23:40] | But in the wake of the recent death of Councilman Rodriguez, | 继罗德里格斯议员最近死亡之后 |
[1:23:42] | the locals here want answers. | 当地人都想知道答案 |
[1:23:44] | I can’t believe that no one was at Tower One. | 真不敢相信 一号塔没人 |
[1:23:48] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[1:23:50] | Whose shift was it? | 是谁的轮班 |
[1:23:52] | Sir, it was mine. | 先生 是我的 |
[1:23:55] | And where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:23:56] | Stalking one of the most prominent women in Emerald Bay? | 跟踪翡翠湾最杰出的女性之一? |
[1:23:59] | Blatantly disregarding your jurisdiction? | 公然无视你的管辖权? |
[1:24:01] | Sir, I only stepped away to check out the Huntley | 先生 我只是走去看看亨特利 |
[1:24:03] | – and find the flakka. – I warned you. | – 找到夫拉卡 – 我警告过你 |
[1:24:05] | I warned you about sticking to your job. | 我警告过你要坚持你的工作 |
[1:24:08] | This wasn’t even Mitch’s fault. | 这也不是米奇的错 |
[1:24:09] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[1:24:11] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[1:24:12] | I want you off the beach. I’m putting Brody in charge. | 我要你离开海滩 由布洛迪负责 |
[1:24:16] | No way. | 不 不 不可能 |
[1:24:17] | – There’s not a chance… – Hey… You can do this in your sleep. | – 不可能 – 你不是做梦都想吗 |
[1:24:20] | That’s not what I’m saying. I don’t want the position. I don’t… | 我不是这个意思 我不想要那个职位 我不要 |
[1:24:22] | You have two gold medals, okay? | 你有两块金牌 |
[1:24:24] | You’re like the Stephen Hawking of swimming, | 你就像是游泳界的斯蒂芬·霍金 |
[1:24:27] | minus the total paralysis part. | 减去瘫痪那部分 |
[1:24:29] | Unless you want me to replace you with someone else. | 除非你想让我用别人代替你 |
[1:24:32] | With all due respect, that job should go to Stephanie Holden. | 说得对 这份工作应该交给斯蒂芬 |
[1:24:34] | She knows the bay better than anyone. | 她比任何人都更了解海滩 |
[1:24:36] | I’m no longer interested in your opinion, Buchannon. | 我对你的观点不再感兴趣了 布坎南 |
[1:24:40] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:24:47] | Brody. Brody, hang back. | 布洛迪 回来 |
[1:24:50] | Okay, it’s just me and you now. | 现在只有我和你了 |
[1:24:52] | If you can help me keep your new pals in line, | 如果你能帮我让新队伍保持一致 |
[1:24:54] | I can make sure that you stick around here | 我可以保证让你留下 |
[1:24:56] | for a long, long time. | 很长很长的时间 |
[1:24:59] | And if you don’t, your probation could get fucked up. | 如果你不这样做 你的试用期可能会被搞砸 |
[1:25:05] | Good talk, Brody. Okay. | 谈的好 布洛迪 |
[1:25:07] | You’re my dawg, right? I’ll see you tomorrow. | 你是我朋友 对吧 明天见 |
[1:25:10] | Bring it in. | 露一手 |
[1:25:12] | I fucked it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:25:16] | Turn in your trunks, Mitch. | 换掉你的工作服 米奇 |
[1:25:22] | I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[1:25:28] | What, you think that I wanted this? | 你们以为我想要这个 |
[1:25:30] | – It kinda looks like you did. – What? | – 看起来像是你干的 – 什么 |
[1:25:32] | If anyone should get the job it should be Stephanie. | 如果有人得到这份工作 那应该是斯蒂芬 |
[1:25:33] | No shit. I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[1:25:35] | What would you have done? | 你会怎么做 |
[1:25:36] | I wouldn’t have taken the job, | 我不会接受这份工作的 |
[1:25:38] | even if they’d offered it to me. | 即使他们愿意给我 |
[1:25:40] | It was not an offer, it was a trap. | 这不是一个提议 而是圈套 |
[1:25:41] | Guys, guys, come on. Please. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[1:25:44] | All right? I need you to work together to help | 好了 我需要你们一起工作 |
[1:25:46] | Bieber here figure out why there’s a dead body on our beach, | 比伯知道为什么我们的海滩上有尸体 |
[1:25:49] | and how Leeds is bringing in drugs to the bay. | 丽兹是怎么把毒品带到海湾的 |
[1:25:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:26:04] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[1:26:06] | Yo, Mitch! | 哟 米奇 |
[1:26:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:27] | I want you to have something. | 我想给你点东西 |
[1:26:30] | My mentor gave me this. | 我的导师给了我这个 |
[1:26:32] | It’s the keys to Lifeguard Tower One. | 一号救生塔的钥匙 |
[1:26:37] | Your new post. | 你的新职位 |
[1:26:39] | No. I’m not ready. | 不 我还没准备好 |
[1:26:41] | I’m not ready for this, man. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:26:43] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[1:27:02] | Hi, Mitch. Just checking in on you again. | 嗨 米奇 只是再看看你 |
[1:27:05] | Please call us back. We’re worried about you. | 请给我们回电话 我们很担心你 |
[1:27:10] | No, thanks, man. | 不 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:27:13] | Excuse me, ma’am… | 抱歉 夫人 |
[1:27:33] | Yo, Mitch. It’s Brody. | 哟 米奇 我是布洛迪 |
[1:27:36] | I hit you on the C. B. , so I know you’re listening. | 我打你电台 我知道你在听 |
[1:27:38] | I hope you haven’t gone crazy and started eating carbs or something. | 我希望你没有发疯 开始吃碳水化合物什么的 |
[1:27:43] | Everyone says hi. Come back, man. | 大家都说 嗨 回来吧 伙计 |
[1:27:46] | I could really use your help, brother. | 我真的需要你 兄弟 |
[1:28:04] | You know, well, it all depends on the data plan that you want. | 一切都取决于数据计划 |
[1:28:07] | Internet, everything like that? | 互联网 诸如之类的? |
[1:28:09] | – It’s all fantastic with the Internet, – sure. | – 上网真是太棒了 – 当然 |
[1:28:11] | It’s Internet-savvy in function | 具有互联网专家功能 |
[1:28:13] | and there’s broadband… All right. | 还有宽带 |
[1:28:15] | … you gotta have that. Yeah, sure. | 必须要有 |
[1:28:16] | Samsung has all the capabilities of the I. T. process, and… | 三星具有所有的信息技术流程功能 |
[1:28:21] | Mind if I cut in for a second? | 介意我打断一下吗 |
[1:28:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:28:25] | I’m here to remind you who you are. | 我是来提醒你的 |
[1:28:30] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[1:28:32] | Snap out of it! | 振作起来 |
[1:28:37] | Shoes? | 鞋? |
[1:28:38] | You’re wearing worker man shoes? | 你穿的是工人鞋? |
[1:28:41] | Really, how far have you fallen? | 真的 你这是有多惨 |
[1:28:44] | – Far. – I’d love to buy a… | – 非常惨 – 我想买一个 |
[1:28:47] | – Mitch? – Yes, Mitch. | – 米奇 – 是的 米奇 |
[1:28:50] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[1:28:51] | You don’t just protect the bay. | 你不只是保护海湾 |
[1:28:55] | You are the bay. | 你就是海湾 |
[1:28:56] | Mitch, the bay needs you. | 米奇 海湾需要你 |
[1:29:11] | Hey, do you guys know of any good bars around here? | 你们知道这里有什么好酒吧吗 |
[1:29:19] | Hey, do you guys know where you can rent a bike? | 你们知道在哪里可以租到自行车吗 |
[1:29:21] | – Yeah, right up that way. – This way? | – 对了 就在那边 – 这边? |
[1:29:23] | Not too far away. | 离得不远 |
[1:29:24] | All right, cool. Thank you, guys. | 好的 酷 谢谢伙计们 |
[1:29:28] | Sand grifters. | 沙滩骗子 |
[1:29:43] | Get the fuck out of here! This is my beach! | 滚出去 这是我的海滩 |
[1:29:45] | All right, we’re out of here! | 好了 我们离开这里 |
[1:29:49] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:30:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:05] | You guys want to help me figure out whose stuff this is? | 你们想帮我弄清楚这是谁的东西吗 |
[1:30:08] | Yo, this cooler is… Cool. | 这个冷却器是 真是太酷了 |
[1:30:14] | Yo, Ellerbee? | 哟 艾勒比 |
[1:30:15] | What’s up, man? How you doing? | 怎么了 伙计 你好吗 |
[1:30:17] | Lieutenant Brody! What you got in the cooler? | 噢 布洛迪队长 你的冰箱里有什么 |
[1:30:20] | Black market organs from the Boogie Board Bandits? | 冲浪板强盗的黑市器官? |
[1:30:24] | You mean this? | 噢 你是说这个? |
[1:30:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:30:27] | This is actually for you. | 这其实是给你的 |
[1:30:28] | You see, I’m not Mitch, right? | 你看 我不是米奇 对吧 |
[1:30:30] | I know my place. | 我知道我的位置 |
[1:30:32] | I’m just a lifeguard. And that’s it. | 我只是个救生员 就这样 |
[1:30:35] | I just want to make sure that you and I start out on the right foot. That’s it. | 我只是想确保你和我友好开始 就是这样 |
[1:30:39] | So I went ahead and got something a little bit special for you. | 所以我继续往前走 给你带了点特别的东西 |
[1:30:44] | Which is a double-chocolate smoothie from Chen’s. | 这是陈氏双份巧克力冰沙 |
[1:30:48] | – A double-chocolate smoothie? – Yeah. | – 双份巧克力冰沙 – 是的 |
[1:30:51] | – From Chen’s? – They’re the best. | – 陈氏的?- 他们是最棒的 |
[1:30:53] | You know, I shouldn’t. | 你知道我不应该 |
[1:30:55] | But it is my cheat day. | 但今天是我的放松日 |
[1:30:59] | It’s your cheat day. | 今天是你的放松日 |
[1:31:01] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[1:31:03] | And by the way, I went ahead and added that extra protein for you, dawg. | 顺便说一句 我继续前进 并添加了额外蛋白质 |
[1:31:07] | My man. | 我的天啊 |
[1:31:08] | – I know you’re trying to keep up. – Yeah, man. | – 你值得拥有 – 是的 伙计 |
[1:31:24] | Summer. | 小夏 |
[1:31:26] | Hey, Summer. | 嘿 小夏 |
[1:31:31] | Come on, Summer. | 拜托 小夏 |
[1:31:36] | I think I found something big here, okay? | 我在这里找到了大料 |
[1:31:39] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[1:31:43] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:31:46] | – You took marine biology, right? – Yeah. | – 你有海洋生物学位 对吧?- 是的 |
[1:31:49] | Look at these. Tell me what you think. | 看看这些 告诉我你的想法 |
[1:31:51] | Do these look like shark bites to you? | 这些看起来是鲨鱼咬的吗 |
[1:31:56] | No, they don’t all look like shark bites. | 不 看起来不像鲨鱼咬的 |
[1:31:58] | Hey, let me take a look. | 嘿 让我来看看 |
[1:32:02] | God, I can’t deal with blood. | 天啊 我不能看血迹 |
[1:32:03] | I mean, that one might be. | 我的意思是 那个可能是 |
[1:32:07] | Those definitely are not. | 那些肯定不是 |
[1:32:08] | So they could be, like, knife wounds. | 也许像刀伤 |
[1:32:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 也许吧 |
[1:32:14] | Oh, my God, that’s Dave! | 天啊 那是戴夫 |
[1:32:17] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 天呐 – 什么 |
[1:32:18] | Hey, stop looking at the picture, dude. | 别再看照片了 |
[1:32:20] | Ronnie, Ronnie, what did you just say? | 罗尼 你刚才说什么 |
[1:32:21] | – That’s Dave. – Who’s Dave? | – 那是戴夫 – 谁是戴夫? |
[1:32:23] | I used to work with him. | 我以前和他一起工作 |
[1:32:24] | – What do you mean? Doing what? – Tech stuff. | – 你是什么意思 做什么?- 高科技的东西 |
[1:32:27] | – You wouldn’t understand. – I would understand! | – 你不会明白的 – 我会理解的 |
[1:32:29] | What kind of tech stuff? | 什么高科技的东西 |
[1:32:30] | Holy shit! That’s it. | 我靠 就是这样了 |
[1:32:31] | Dave told me that he was working with Leeds | 戴夫告诉我 他和丽兹一起工作 |
[1:32:33] | on something for the Huntley. | 在亨特利 |
[1:32:35] | Oh, my God. Fucking Mitch was right. | 天啊 他妈的 米奇是对的 |
[1:32:37] | Both of these bodies were dead before they hit the water. | 两具尸体在入水之前都已经死了 |
[1:32:40] | Mitch got set up. | 米奇被陷害了 |
[1:32:42] | Leeds got rid of him and we’re probably next. | 丽兹把他赶走了 我们可能是下一个 |
[1:32:45] | Shit. Ronnie, I need your help. | 妈的 罗尼 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:32:48] | – No. – Yes. | – 不行 – 你行的 |
[1:32:49] | – No. – Yes. | – 不行 – 你行的 |
[1:32:51] | Yes. Please? | 不行 拜托 |
[1:32:53] | – Okay, fine. – We really appreciate it. | – 好吧 – 我们真的很感激 |
[1:32:54] | Because as much as I know about laptops, | 因为我不懂电脑 |
[1:32:56] | I don’t know shit about computers. | 我是电脑白痴 |
[1:33:01] | So Dave had access to Leeds’s server. | 戴夫可以访问丽兹的服务器 |
[1:33:03] | Her server, you mean her network. | 她的服务器 你说她的网络 |
[1:33:05] | Yeah, her network. That’s what I meant. | 是的 她的网络 我就是这个意思 |
[1:33:06] | Okay. So we just take a flash drive and we plug it in, you know. | 好吧 我们只要插入一个闪存驱动器 |
[1:33:10] | Get into her cloud and then steal all her cookies, right? | 进入她的云空间 然后偷走她所有的记录 对不对? |
[1:33:13] | And then we’re… | 然后我们 |
[1:33:14] | Straight through the firewall. | 直接穿过防火墙 |
[1:33:17] | Literally none of what you said made any sense. | 实际上你所说的没有任何意义 |
[1:33:19] | Straight over the firewall. | 直接穿过防火墙 |
[1:33:20] | It’s not like a physical thing you do. | 这不像你做的体力活那么简单 |
[1:33:21] | Okay, I don’t know what I’m talking about here, dude. | 好吧 我不知道我在说什么 |
[1:33:23] | – Just… Can you do it? – Yeah, it’s done. | – 你能做到吗 – 是的 完成了 |
[1:33:25] | It’s been done this entire time? | 总是这样吗 |
[1:33:26] | – Yeah, man. – Shit, | – 是的 伙计 – 该死 |
[1:33:28] | – well, what did we find? – We found a lot of dirt. | – 那我们发现了什么 – 我们发现了很多污垢 |
[1:33:30] | Drug dirt, real estate dirt, yacht dirt. | 毒品污垢 不动产 游艇污垢 |
[1:33:33] | “Dirt”? | 污垢? |
[1:33:35] | What the hell are we supposed to do with dirt, Ronnie? | 我们到底该怎么处理这些污垢 罗尼 |
[1:33:36] | I meant evidence. | 我是指证据 |
[1:33:38] | – Evidence. – Evidence. | – 证据 – 证据 |
[1:33:39] | Well, why didn’t you say so, man? | 好吧 你为什么不早说 伙计 |
[1:33:41] | Heck, yeah! Thank God you’re pretty. | 见鬼 谢天谢地 你真行 |
[1:33:44] | I’m really proud of you, man. | 我真为你骄傲 伙计 |
[1:33:48] | Guys, we did some digging. | 伙计们 我们深入挖了点证据 |
[1:33:49] | And Mitch was right. | 米奇是对的 |
[1:33:51] | The Huntley is a front for a giant drug operation. | 亨特利是巨大的毒品行动的前线阵地 |
[1:33:54] | But I figured out it’s not about drugs for Leeds, | 但我知道丽兹并不直接需要毒品 |
[1:33:57] | it’s about real estate. | 是关于房地产的 |
[1:33:58] | And she’s planning on making the entire bay private. | 她打算私有化整个海湾 |
[1:34:02] | – Yeah, but the town would never let her. – Yes, it will. | – 但镇上永远不会让她得逞 – 没错 |
[1:34:05] | Because she has every single politician in this town | 因为她给镇上每一个政治家 |
[1:34:07] | on her payroll. | 都开了工资单 |
[1:34:08] | Rodriguez, the taint guy. | 罗德里格斯 那个污点男 |
[1:34:09] | – What about the business owners? – Yeah. | – 企业主呢 – 是的 |
[1:34:12] | Well, most of them sold out and signed away their properties. | 他们中的大部分都卖光了 签字放弃了他们的财产 |
[1:34:14] | Leeds blackmailed the ones who didn’t | 丽兹勒索那些没有签字的 |
[1:34:16] | and used Dave to help hack into their accounts. | 并利用戴夫黑客侵入他们的账户 |
[1:34:19] | I mean, she’s like some sort of modern-day J. Edgar Hoover. | 我是说她就像现代的埃德加·胡佛 |
[1:34:21] | The vacuum guy. | 那个吸尘器 |
[1:34:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:24] | But there was one holdout. | 但有一个人不干 |
[1:34:26] | – Who? – Chen. | – 谁 – 陈氏 |
[1:34:28] | And if anything happens to him, his property goes back to the city. | 如果他死了 他的财产会归属市政府 |
[1:34:33] | Who do you think they’re gonna sell it to? | 你认为他们会卖给谁 |
[1:34:34] | – We have to warn him. – I tried. | – 我们得警告他 – 我试过了 |
[1:34:37] | – No one’s seen him for days. – What? | – 没人见过他几天了 – 什么? |
[1:34:39] | But Leeds is having a party on her yacht tonight. | 但丽兹今晚要在她的游艇上开派对 |
[1:34:42] | I guarantee you, she found a way to get that guy into her boat. | 我保证 她找到了让那家伙上船的办法 |
[1:34:46] | Which is why we’re gonna go to that party. | 所以我们要去参加派对 |
[1:34:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:34:50] | Summer, you and I are going to find the flakka. | 小夏 你和我去找夫拉卡 |
[1:34:53] | You guys find Chen. | 你们去找陈氏 |
[1:34:55] | – Will it work? – Maybe. | – 会管用吗 – 也许 |
[1:34:57] | Will there be some surprises along the way? | 路上会有惊喜吗 |
[1:34:59] | Abso-fucking-lutely. | 绝逼会有 |
[1:35:01] | Is anyone going to die? | 有人会死吗 |
[1:35:04] | I don’t know. Maybe Ronnie. | 我不知道 也许是罗尼 |
[1:35:07] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[1:35:08] | But we are Baywatch. | 但我们是救护队 |
[1:35:12] | We save lives. | 我们拯救生命 |
[1:35:13] | I know because you guys saved mine. | 我知道是因为你们救了我 |
[1:35:18] | Let’s go kick that bitch’s ass. | 我们去踢那婊子的肥臀 |
[1:35:21] | – Let’s do it. – For Mitch. | – 我们去吧 – 为米奇 |
[1:35:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:47] | – Lifeguards, this is a surprise. – Oh, hi! | – 救生员 真是个惊喜啊 – 噢 嗨 |
[1:35:50] | Victoria, we wanted to come here in person and tell you | 维多利亚 我们想亲自到这里来告诉你 |
[1:35:54] | how excited we are to be working with you | 我们很高兴和你一起工作 |
[1:35:57] | instead of against you, now that… | 而不是针对你 现在… |
[1:36:01] | – Now that… – Mitch is gone. | – 既然现在… – 米奇走了 |
[1:36:02] | He’s gone, so all we care about now is protecting the bay. | 他走了 所以我们现在只关心保护海湾 |
[1:36:06] | And we know you feel the same. | 我们知道你也是这么想的 |
[1:36:08] | I do. | 是的 确实 |
[1:36:10] | I always knew I liked you two. | 我一直都很胸上你们两个 |
[1:36:15] | – Enjoy the party. – You look amazing, by the way. | – 享受晚会 – 顺便说一句 你看起来美极了 |
[1:36:18] | Well, someone has to. | 嗯 总会有人的~ |
[1:36:30] | What? What are you wearing? Where are your sleeves? | 你穿的是什么 你的袖子呢 |
[1:36:33] | Listen, I know where the flakka is. | 听着 我知道夫拉卡在哪 |
[1:36:34] | – What, where? Under the boat? – Yeah. Potentially. | – 在哪 在船底下?- 是的 可能 |
[1:36:37] | Please don’t die. | 请不要死 |
[1:36:39] | Do you think we should kiss? | 你认为我们该接吻吗 |
[1:36:40] | I think we should kiss. | 我想我们该接吻了 |
[1:36:41] | Otherwise, we may never know | 否则 如果我死了 我们可能 |
[1:36:45] | what it was like. If I die… | 永远不会知道是什么感觉 |
[1:36:47] | Maybe we should talk about it later. | 也许我们以后再谈吧 |
[1:36:51] | It was worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[1:36:52] | It was a good try. Fuck. All right. | 这是一个很好的尝试 |
[1:36:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:36:58] | Don’t do anything too stupid. | 不要做任何蠢事 |
[1:37:01] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:38:01] | Summer. Summer! Yeah, hey. | 小夏 |
[1:38:03] | She’s been smuggling it under the boat this entire time. | 这段时间她一直利用船底走私 |
[1:38:05] | No shit? We have to let Mitch know. | 我们得让米奇知道 |
[1:38:07] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[1:38:09] | But Mitch hasn’t answered the phone since he was fired. | 但自从他被开除后 米奇就没接电话 |
[1:38:11] | Fuck. | 啊 妈的 |
[1:38:13] | The C. B. ! Use the C. B. | 电台 使用电台 |
[1:38:14] | – He’s always listening on the C. B. – Okay, yeah. | – 他总是听电台 – 好的 |
[1:38:16] | Tell him, Brody found the flakka | 告诉他 布洛迪找到了夫拉卡 |
[1:38:19] | and that he needs to meet us at the marina at 0900. | 让他0900和我们在码头会合 |
[1:38:22] | 0900 is 9:00 a. m. , so 9:00 p. m. would be 2100. | 0900指的是上午9点 晚上9点应该是2100 |
[1:38:25] | That system is so stupid and flawed. | 这个系统是如此愚蠢 有缺陷 |
[1:38:28] | Okay, well, militaries use it all over the world. | 好吧 全世界的军队都是这种标准 |
[1:38:30] | But I’ll tell him 2100. | 但我会告诉他是2100 |
[1:38:41] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:38:48] | I’ll bet Lurch over here knows where Chen is. | 我敢打赌 这家伙知道陈在哪里 |
[1:38:56] | Mitch, if you can hear me, you were right. | 米奇 如果你能听到我的话 你是对的 |
[1:38:58] | We found the drugs on Leeds’s boat. | 我们在丽兹的船上找到了毒品 |
[1:39:01] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:39:05] | Hey. No guests allowed upstairs. | 嘿 客人不允许上楼 |
[1:39:06] | Then I guess that means that you and I are all alone. | 那么我想这意味着 这里只有你我二人 |
[1:39:10] | And you look like a bad boy. | 你看起来像个坏孩子 |
[1:39:15] | How about we get into some trouble? | 我们惹点麻烦怎么样 |
[1:39:21] | Too much champagne. | 香槟喝多了 |
[1:39:26] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[1:39:33] | Stephanie! Damn! | 斯蒂芬 妈的 |
[1:39:35] | Chen! | 陈 |
[1:39:38] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:39:39] | – Are you okay? – She was going to kill me. | – 你没事吧 – 她会杀了我的 |
[1:39:41] | It’s okay. Shit! | 没事了 妈的 |
[1:39:42] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:39:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:46] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[1:39:50] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:39:51] | Summer! Oh, my God. | 小夏 天啊 |
[1:39:52] | Did I kill him? | 我杀了他吗 |
[1:39:53] | No, you just knocked his ass out. | 不 你刚把他打出屎来了 |
[1:39:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:39:56] | Here’s the key. Here’s the key. | 这是钥匙 |
[1:39:57] | All right, guys, Brody found the flakka. | 好了 伙计们 布洛迪找到了夫拉卡 |
[1:40:00] | And let’s get you out of here and call Ellerbee, okay? | 我们带你离开 给艾勒比打电话 好吗 |
[1:40:02] | – What about Leeds? – Ronnie and I will stay here and | – 丽兹呢 – 罗尼和我会留在这里 |
[1:40:03] | keep an eye out for her, okay? | 看好她 好吗 |
[1:40:04] | – What? We will? – Yes. | – 什么 我们吗 – 是的 |
[1:40:06] | Okay, yeah, we will. | 好吧 就是我们 |
[1:40:07] | We’re going to be on the villain’s boat. | 我们在罪犯船上 |
[1:40:12] | Jason Bourne ain’t got shit on me! | 杰森·伯恩能奈我何 |
[1:40:17] | If I could please have your attention. | 请注意 |
[1:40:20] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[1:40:22] | the expansion of the Huntley will be official. | 亨特利将正式扩张 |
[1:40:27] | But for now, let’s enjoy the caviar, the champagne and the fireworks. | 现在 让我们享受鱼子酱 香槟和烟火 |
[1:40:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:40:33] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:40:41] | Wrong time to grow a conscience, Brody. | 错误的时间 良心长错地方了 布洛迪 |
[1:40:46] | Chen’s getting away. | 陈要跑掉了 |
[1:40:48] | How is Chen getting away? | 陈怎么会跑掉的 |
[1:40:52] | Fucking idiots! | 该死的白痴 |
[1:40:53] | They’re trying to trap us. Plan B. | 他们给我们下套了 B计划 |
[1:40:55] | Get the chopper to meet us at the barge. | 召唤直升机 |
[1:40:57] | We need to get the fuck outta here. | 我们得离开这鬼地方 |
[1:40:58] | What do we do about him? | 该拿他怎么办 |
[1:40:59] | Do what you were supposed to do with Chen. | 与陈一样处理 |
[1:41:01] | We got Chen off the boat. Do you guys have eyes on Brody? | 陈下船了 你们有看到布洛迪吗 |
[1:41:03] | No, we still haven’t seen him… | 不 我们还没见到他 |
[1:41:05] | What! … and we lost Leeds. | 什么 我们跟丢了丽兹 |
[1:41:07] | Wait! Good news. We found Leeds. | 等等 好消息 我们找到丽兹了 |
[1:41:10] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[1:41:11] | She’s got Brody in a cage on the back of a boat. | 她把布洛迪放在船后的笼子里 |
[1:41:14] | – Oh, my God. Let’s go. – Come on. | – 天啊 我们走吧 – 快点 |
[1:41:16] | Wakey-wakey, pretty little dum-dum. | 醒醒 漂亮的小笨笨 |
[1:41:19] | Such a shame. | 真丢人 |
[1:41:20] | Why’d you have to go snooping? | 你为什么要去偷看 |
[1:41:24] | Maybe Thorpe was wrong about you after all. | 也许索普看错了你 |
[1:41:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:41:31] | Thorpe? What are you talking about, “Thorpe”? | 索普?你在说什么”索普” |
[1:41:34] | You haven’t figured that part out yet. | 噢 你还没想到那部分呢 |
[1:41:37] | Where I bribed him, you know, got Mitch fired, | 我贿赂了他 你知道的 米奇被开除了 |
[1:41:39] | put your dumb ass in charge. | 让你这头蠢驴负责 |
[1:41:42] | All you had to do was be a lifeguard. | 你要做的就是救生员 |
[1:41:44] | Get a tan. | 晒晒阳光 |
[1:41:45] | But instead, you tried to be like Mitch and save the bay. | 但你却试图像米奇一样拯救海湾 |
[1:41:48] | Now let’s see how long you can hold your breath. | 现在让我们看看你能屏住呼吸多久 |
[1:41:51] | No, just listen to me. Just listen… | 不 你听我说 只是听着 |
[1:41:53] | God… Fuck! | 天啊 |
[1:41:55] | No! You have to listen to me! | 不 你得听我说 |
[1:41:57] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你真他妈疯了 |
[1:41:58] | If I was a man, you’d call me “driven. “ | 如果我是男人 请叫我”生死极速” |
[1:42:00] | – No! – Let’s go, boys. | – 不 – 走吧 伙计们 |
[1:42:02] | You have to listen to me! | 你得听我说 |
[1:42:03] | Have a nice swim. | 游泳愉快 |
[1:43:34] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:43:39] | Damn it, brah! | 见鬼 兄弟 |
[1:43:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:43:57] | Thank you. Where’s Leeds? | 谢谢 丽兹在哪里 |
[1:44:01] | Leeds is gonna escape in a helicopter on that fireworks barge. | 丽兹会从那艘烟花船坐直升机逃走 |
[1:44:05] | – Not if we stop her first. – What? | – 那我们得先阻止她 – 什么? |
[1:44:08] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |
[1:44:11] | How? | 怎么搞? |
[1:44:12] | Watch and learn. | 观察和学习 |
[1:44:14] | Ronnie, come in. | 罗尼 回复 |
[1:44:15] | Holy shit, Mitch, you got him! | 天啊 米奇 你救到他了 |
[1:44:18] | Yeah, he’s alive and he’s well. | 对 听着 布洛迪已获救 他还活着 他很好 |
[1:44:20] | Ronnie, I need you to figure out a way | 罗尼 我要你想办法 |
[1:44:22] | to launch those fireworks. | 发射烟花 |
[1:44:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:44:25] | I want you to light up the sky. | 我要你照亮天空 |
[1:44:26] | – Okay. Got it, Mitch. – Got it. | – 好的 米奇 – 明白了 |
[1:44:30] | That’s got to be her boat up there! | 那一定是她的船 |
[1:44:33] | There’s the console. Go. | 去控制台 |
[1:44:36] | Okay. Let’s see what we got here. | 好的 看看这里有什么 |
[1:44:42] | Fucking lifeguards! | 该死的救生员 |
[1:44:44] | What a nuisance! Take care of them already! | 真讨厌 不是已经解决掉他们了吗 |
[1:44:48] | – What the fuck? – Holy shit! God damn it, get down! | – 搞什么 我靠 – 见鬼 趴下 |
[1:44:52] | Miss Leeds, I’m approaching the barge. I’ll meet you at the top. | 丽兹小姐 我正在接近驳船 在顶上等你 |
[1:44:55] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[1:44:57] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:44:58] | – She’s gonna get away! – Shit, shit, shit! | – 她会逃走的 – 妈的 该死 |
[1:45:01] | Ronnie, C. J. , right now. Let’s do this. | 罗尼 CJ 马上来吧 |
[1:45:03] | Yeah, yeah, Mitch. We’re on it. Fuck! | 米奇 我们正在搞定 |
[1:45:13] | I’ve never seen any interface like this. I don’t know what to fucking do! | 我从没见过这样的界面 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[1:45:16] | Hey! Look at me, look at me, look at me! | 嘿 看着我 |
[1:45:17] | You are the tech guy. | 你是技术专家 |
[1:45:19] | You are the motherfucking tech guy. | 你是他妈的技术专家 |
[1:45:29] | I’m the motherfucking tech guy. | 我是他妈的技术专家 |
[1:45:32] | Come on, Ronnie. | 快点 罗尼 |
[1:45:34] | – All right, let’s go. – I’m behind you, dude. | – 好了 我们走 – 我在你后面 伙计 |
[1:45:37] | All right, watch your step. There’s urchins everywhere. | 好了 注意你的脚下 到处都是海胆 |
[1:45:39] | – What, the ones that kill you? – Let’s go, partner. | – 是那种要命的?- 走吧 搭档 |
[1:45:42] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这调子 |
[1:45:44] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:45:46] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[1:45:48] | God… Oh, my God, I got it! | 天啊 天啊 我搞定了 |
[1:45:52] | – And I’m in. – And… Fire! | – 我进去了 – 点火 |
[1:46:00] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[1:46:04] | It’s working, he’s turning! | 行了 转弯了 |
[1:46:06] | – It’s go time. – Right. | – 时间到 – 很好 |
[1:46:10] | What the hell is taking you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[1:46:12] | All right, Miss Leeds. Circling around. | 丽兹小姐 我正盘旋 |
[1:46:15] | Could you put that dog down already? | 你能把那只狗打下来吗 |
[1:46:24] | Second level! Fire! | 第二层 点火 |
[1:46:25] | Take that, motherfucker! | 受死吧 混蛋 |
[1:47:02] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[1:47:08] | The fireworks are almost done. And then you can land. | 烟花快要放完了 然后你可以降落 |
[1:47:11] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[1:47:13] | And come to this side, you imbecile! | 到这边来 你这个低能儿 |
[1:47:19] | Fire. | 点火 |
[1:47:20] | None of them are working anymore. I think it’s over. | 不动了 我想放完了吧 |
[1:47:23] | Honey. As usual, I have to do everything myself. | 亲爱的 像往常一样 我必须亲力亲为 |
[1:47:29] | – Mitch! – Don’t bother. He’s dead. | – 米奇 – 别担心 他死了 |
[1:47:32] | – Because of you. – Of course because of me. | – 因为你 – 当然是因为我 |
[1:47:35] | You do realize I’m holding a gun, right? | 你知道我拿着枪吧 |
[1:47:40] | So impulsive. | 太任性了 |
[1:47:43] | That’s why you walked right into my plan. | 所以你才走进我的计划 |
[1:47:45] | Leeds! | 丽兹 |
[1:47:47] | For fuck’s sake. Why don’t you die already? | 看在上帝的份上 你怎么还不死 |
[1:47:50] | Let the little boy go. | 让小男孩走 |
[1:47:52] | That’s not how this story ends, Mitch. | 这不是故事的结局 米奇 |
[1:47:54] | You see, you’re not here to save him. | 你不是来救他的 |
[1:47:56] | After all, he took your job. | 毕竟他抢走了你的工作 |
[1:47:59] | So you shot him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[1:48:00] | But not before he got a shot off that killed you. | 但在他开枪打死你之前 |
[1:48:03] | I don’t know. That seems a little complicated. | 听起来有点复杂 |
[1:48:05] | Yeah, that sounds cheesy. | 对 听起来很俗气 |
[1:48:07] | You won’t get away with this! | 你逃不掉的 |
[1:48:09] | I already have, Mitch. | 我已经逃走了 米奇 |
[1:48:11] | You know the best thing about winning | 你知道获胜的最好办法 |
[1:48:13] | is that you get to write the story of what happened. | 就是预先策划好故事 |
[1:48:16] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Gold Medal? | 不是吗 金牌先生 |
[1:48:18] | – Fuck you, lady. – Pass. | – 去你的 娘们 – 没关系 |
[1:48:22] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[1:48:23] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[1:48:25] | It’s a big red button. | 红色的大按钮 |
[1:48:30] | The big red button. | 红色大按钮 |
[1:48:39] | Time to die, boys. | 受死吧 孩子们 |
[1:48:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:42] | I was born of the sea! | 我生于大海 |
[1:48:45] | I eat fire coral and I piss saltwater! | 我吃火珊瑚 我尿于盐水 |
[1:48:48] | I scratch my back with a whale’s dick, | 我用鲸鱼的老二挠背 |
[1:48:52] | and I loofah my chest with his ball sac. | 我用它的蛋蛋做胸口按摩 |
[1:48:55] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:48:57] | I’ll die when the tide stops and the moon drowns! | 除非潮水停止 月亮淹没 我才会死 |
[1:49:01] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[1:49:10] | Go, baby. | 上 宝贝 |
[1:49:12] | I’m oceanic, motherfucker. | 我是大洋之王 |
[1:49:15] | How tacky. | 真俗气 |
[1:49:33] | – Mitch, you just blew her up! – Yeah. | – 米奇 你把她炸上天了 – 对 |
[1:49:35] | Plus I’m high as a motherfucker right now | 再加上我现在是个大混蛋 |
[1:49:38] | on Devil’s Urchin. | 我插了魔鬼海胆 |
[1:49:43] | You stabbed yourself with one of those? | 你用其中一个刺了自己? |
[1:49:45] | I thought that was supposed to kill you. | 我以为那会杀了你 |
[1:49:46] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[1:49:48] | And I’m in desperate need of medical attention. | 我急需医疗救助 |
[1:49:55] | That wasn’t so bad. | 没那么糟 |
[1:50:00] | That’s good luck. Pick it up. | 祝你好运 捡起来 |
[1:50:02] | – What? What? – God, there’s so much blood. | – 干嘛 – 天啊 血太多了 |
[1:50:04] | – What? – God, why do I keep looking? | – 干嘛 – 天啊 为什么我要一直看 |
[1:50:11] | What took you so long with Leeds? | 你怎么这么久才搞定丽兹 |
[1:50:13] | I didn’t want to make it seem like it was too easy. | 我不想搞的太简单 |
[1:50:16] | The adrenaline kept you alive. | 肾上腺素让你活着 |
[1:50:18] | Thank God you make us carry these. | 感谢上帝 你让我们带着装备 |
[1:50:21] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:50:22] | You saved your own life this time. | 这次你救了你自己的命 |
[1:50:26] | – Thank you. – Yes. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[1:50:29] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:50:31] | So I hear you were… | 我听说你 |
[1:50:33] | You were right the whole time. And… | 你一直都是对的 |
[1:50:40] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:50:44] | Owe you an apology. | 欠你一个道歉 |
[1:50:52] | No apology needed. | 不需要道歉 |
[1:50:54] | I mean, we saved the bay. | 我是说我们救了海湾 |
[1:50:58] | So you can hit us on that shell phone anytime. | 所以你可以随时打我们的手机 |
[1:51:02] | Come on, brother. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[1:51:05] | – My man. – My man. | – 男神 – 男神 |
[1:51:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:51:08] | What part of “You’re fired” do you not understand, Mitch? | 你被解雇了 你不明白吗 米奇? |
[1:51:11] | Get the fuck off my beach or I’ll have you arrested. | 滚出我的海滩 否则我就逮捕你 |
[1:51:15] | Hey, Thorpe. | 嘿 索普 |
[1:51:20] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:51:23] | This is our beach, bitch. And you’re under arrest. | 这是我们的海滩 婊子 你被逮捕了 |
[1:51:29] | That was a badass right cross, Brody. | 漂亮的右勾拳 布洛迪 |
[1:51:33] | You just said my real name. | 你刚说了我的真名 |
[1:51:50] | Hey, killer. | 嘿 杀手 |
[1:51:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:51:55] | – Morning. – Good morning. | – 早 – 早上好 |
[1:51:58] | Do you want breakfast? | 你要吃早餐吗 |
[1:51:59] | – Okay. – Okay, cool. | – 好的 – 好的 酷 |
[1:52:01] | – Pancakes? – Yeah. | – 煎饼?- 好的 |
[1:52:03] | – Bacon? – Yeah. | – 培根?- 好的 |
[1:52:07] | Cinnabon? | 肉桂 |
[1:52:13] | – I saw you do that. – You’re still there. | – 我看到你的姿势了 – 你还在啊 |
[1:52:15] | Yup, just the… Bacon sounds good too. | 只是 培根听起来也不错 |
[1:52:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:52:25] | That was a hell of a punch, mister. | 那真是一记好拳 先生 |
[1:52:27] | – Thank you. – I mean, | – 谢谢 – 我的意思是 |
[1:52:29] | it’s not exactly in the lifeguard manual, but… | 这不完全符合救生手册 但 |
[1:52:31] | Well, I told you I would learn better if I had a study buddy. | 我告诉过你 如果我有个学习伙伴 我会学得更好 |
[1:52:38] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别高兴的太早 |
[1:52:40] | Oh, my God. Did you just… | 天啊 你刚才 |
[1:52:42] | Look at my dick? | 看我的老二? |
[1:52:44] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[1:52:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:52:58] | We’re late. We have to go. Come on. | 我们要迟到了 我们得走了 快点 |
[1:53:03] | I found something. | 我发现了些东西 |
[1:53:09] | – How’d you get this? – Well, it washed up on shore. | – 你怎么弄到的 – 被冲到岸上了 |
[1:53:11] | You only threw it eight feet, dude. | 你只扔了八英尺 兄弟 |
[1:53:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:53:19] | You’re welcome. You’re very welcome. | 不客气 不客气 |
[1:53:22] | Guys, after finding the drugs, | 伙计们 在找到毒品 |
[1:53:24] | helping save Chen | 帮忙救陈先生 |
[1:53:25] | and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, | 并帮我用罗马烟火筒炸掉那个坏女孩之后 |
[1:53:29] | it’s a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees. | 很高兴你们已经正式不再是受训生了 |
[1:53:34] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, guys. | – 祝贺你们 – 伙计们 |
[1:53:37] | Hey, guys, one more important thing. | 伙计们 还有一件重要的事 |
[1:53:38] | I want to introduce you to our new captain | 我想介绍下新队长 |
[1:53:41] | who has been running our Hawaii division | 她运行夏威夷分部 |
[1:53:42] | very successfully for years now. | 多年来 非常成功 |
[1:53:44] | The amazing Captain Casey Jean. | 令人惊异的凯西·吉恩队长 |
[1:54:03] | Is it just me, or is she in… | 是只有我 还是她 |
[1:54:04] | – In super-slow motion? – Yeah. | – 在慢运动作?- 是的 |
[1:54:09] | This is gonna take a while. | 慢动作要花些时间 |
[1:54:12] | That’s how we roll. | 这就是我们的方式 |
[1:54:32] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:54:52] | All right, here we go. I think we should roll with it. Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 该上场了 来吧 |
[1:54:56] | Yeah, we saw it in the coroner’s… Coroner’s… | 对 我们在验尸官那里看到的 |
[1:54:59] | Yeah, we saw it in the corn… | 我们在玉米地那里看到的 |
[1:55:00] | Coroner’s. We saw it in the coroner’s report. | 验尸官的 我们在验尸报告里看到的 |
[1:55:02] | It was in the coroner’s report. | 是验尸官的报告里 |
[1:55:03] | I’m gonna get it. “In the coroner’s report. “ | 我去拿验尸官的报告 |
[1:55:05] | Yes, we saw it in the coronary’s report. | 我们在冠状动脉报告中看到的 |
[1:55:08] | – Ronnie. – What? | – 罗尼 – 干嘛 |
[1:55:10] | Stop looking at the donuts like that and dump them. | 别再那样看甜甜圈 扔了它们 |
[1:55:24] | Oh, boy, that was fun. | 孩子 真有趣 |
[1:55:26] | You’re like a dolphin on cocaine, but not annoying at all. | 你就像一只吸食可卡因的海豚 但一点也不烦人 |
[1:55:30] | You’re like if a human fucked a jet ski… | 你就像在操喷气滑雪机 |
[1:55:33] | Which is impossible, but it’d be so cool. | 虽不可能 但很酷 |
[1:55:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:55:37] | Okay, I got this. | 好的 我来 |
[1:55:40] | – Come on, dude. Hurry up. – Fuck, how’d you do that? | – 来吧 伙计 快点 – 你怎么做到的 |
[1:55:42] | Because I’m fucking strong. Let’s go. | 因为我他妈的强壮 我们走吧 |
[1:55:44] | What do your balls say? | 你的球怎么说 |
[1:55:45] | “Don’t follow Mitch’s balls. Mitch’s balls be stupid. “ | 不要听米奇的球 米奇的球很愚蠢 |
[1:55:50] | Your hidden balls want to go to the cartel? | 你的间谍球想去毒枭组织? |
[1:55:51] | – Right now. – It’s just a third testicle. | – 就现在 – 那是第三个球 |
[1:55:53] | My balls are talking… | 我的球在说话 |
[1:55:57] | I need you to check his taint for needle marks. | 我要你检查他的下面是否有针孔痕迹 |
[1:56:01] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:56:03] | It’s… And hairy. | 好多毛 |
[1:56:05] | God, it’s getting really fro-y in here. | 天啊 这里真的是毛茸茸 |
[1:56:07] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[1:56:15] | Love your chest, it is so… | 爱你的胸膛… |
[1:56:21] | I like your chest as well. | 我也喜欢你的胸部 |
[1:56:23] | It doesn’t work when you say it back to me like that. | 你这么回嘴 没用 |
[1:56:27] | Hey, C. J. , why do our suits ride so far up our asses? | 嘿 CJ 为什么我们的工作服离屁股这么远 |
[1:56:31] | It makes us faster in the water. | 这样我们在水中更快 |
[1:56:51] | Did you just… Please. | 你刚才 拜托 |
[1:56:52] | I hope that doesn’t make the boob-lers… | 我希望这件不会使蛋蛋很突兀 |
[1:56:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:56:56] | I’d love it if you wore tighter pants. | 如果你穿紧身裤 我会喜欢的 |
[1:56:58] | I really would. | 我真的会 |
[1:57:02] | Why do you get to play Mitch Buchannon? | 你为什么要扮演米奇·布坎南 |
[1:57:05] | You’re joking. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:57:06] | No, I’ve been Mitch Buchannon for 20 years. | 不 我扮演米奇·布坎南已经20年了 |
[1:57:09] | Am I gonna be in the sequel? | 我会在续集里吗 |
[1:57:10] | I think you should be in the sequel. | 我想你应该在续集里 |
[1:57:14] | Do I look like a tiny little asshole next to him? | 我在他旁边 像个矮子混蛋吗 |
[1:57:16] | No. Okay, good. | 不 好的 |