时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[00:15] | – Nothing. – Lobby cams? | 没有 大堂摄像机呢? |
[00:16] | Phony. Just for show. | 不能用的 只是做做样子的 |
[00:19] | Coroner ballparks Craver’s death 36 hours ago, roughly. | 验尸官将克雷夫将死亡时间 粗略定为36小时前 |
[00:22] | Day and a half. | 一天半 |
[00:23] | Day and a half ago, Waylon Strout was in handcuffs. | 一天半以前 韦伦斯特劳特被铐 |
[00:25] | His brother was in a body bag. | 他的哥哥躺在尸袋里 |
[00:26] | Before he put himself in that bag, | 在特拉维斯斯特劳特死去之前 |
[00:28] | Travis Strout was on his way from somewhere, maybe here. | 他刚从什么地方回去 也许就是这里 |
[00:31] | From here to Northridge? | 从这里到北岭? |
[00:32] | Three Oh Eights make Craver for a snitch. | 从这里到北岭? |
[00:34] | Travis Strout kills him. | 308中队认为克雷夫告密 于是他被特拉维斯杀了 |
[00:35] | Why he got so froggy when we saw him at the house. | 所以我们在那屋旁看到他时 他才会那么紧张 |
[00:37] | Timeline’s tight. | 时间很紧 |
[00:39] | Heather Strout’s lawyered up. | 海瑟斯特劳特找了律师 |
[00:40] | We got to charge her or let her go. | 我们要是不起诉她就得放她走 |
[00:42] | – Kick her loose. – Cesium’s still out there. | 放她走吧 铯元素还没有找到 |
[00:44] | She maybe knows who’s got it, she’ll make contact. | 她也许知道在谁手上 她会联系那些人的 |
[00:47] | We can tag her car with a tracker, | 我们可以在她车上装追踪器 |
[00:48] | set up a six-unit tail. | 派六个小组跟踪她 |
[00:49] | We’ll take care of the warrant. | 我们可以搞定搜查令 |
[00:51] | Full-court press. You tell. | 全部出动 |
[00:53] | Mr. Anderson, his story is pure premature speculation. | 你告诉安德森先生 他的报道纯粹是草率的揣测 |
[00:58] | The Times? | 《洛杉矶时报》打来的? |
[01:00] | Laura Cooke. | 劳拉库克 |
[01:02] | Relentless. | 紧咬不放 |
[01:05] | How much longer do you think you can keep this thing secret? | 你觉得这事你还能隐瞒多久? |
[01:08] | Another day or two, if we’re lucky. | 如果我们幸运的话 一两天吧 |
[01:13] | I wish you’d stayed in Oakland. | 真希望你留在奥克兰 |
[01:15] | Didn’t feel right… Me there, you here. | 那样感觉不对 我在那里 你在这里 |
[01:18] | Well… | 嗯 |
[01:20] | when this is over… | 等这事结束了… |
[01:22] | Yes. I told you. | 好 我跟你说了 |
[01:25] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[01:26] | I am. Sounds perfect. | 你确定吗? 确定 听着很完美 |
[01:31] | Once your city is safe. | 等你的城市安全了再说 |
[01:34] | My city? | 我的城市? |
[01:36] | Yes, Irv. Your city. | 是的 厄文 你的城市 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 国土安全警察部 联邦保护局 |
[03:11] | Every passing hour, | 放射性炸弹 |
[03:13] | the odds of a dirty bomb detonating | 在洛杉矶大区爆炸的可能性 |
[03:15] | in the Greater Los Angeles Area escalate. | 随着时间的流逝而增加 |
[03:19] | We’re on countywide tactical alert. | 我们进入了全县战略戒备 |
[03:22] | Teams 12 on, 12 off. | 小组执勤12小时、休12小时 |
[03:24] | LAPD is coordinating | 洛杉矶警局正与警长、联调局协调 |
[03:26] | with the sheriff’s and FBI on suspicious packages or objects. | 搜查可疑包裹或物品 |
[03:29] | Shouldn’t your detectives be here? | 你们的警探不该在这里吗? |
[03:31] | Working a case. | 他们正在查一个案件 |
[03:33] | I thought we got Kent’s killer. | 我还以为抓住了杀肯特的凶手 |
[03:34] | That sovereign citizen | 那个主权公民混球 |
[03:36] | – whackjob. – New body dropped last night. | 昨天发现了一具新的弃尸 |
[03:38] | – Related? – It’s too early to say. | 相关吗? |
[03:40] | First pass grid search | 现在还不能判断 第一轮网格搜查 覆盖了洛杉矶县80%的地方 |
[03:42] | has covered 80% of L.A. County. | 第一轮网格搜查 覆盖了洛杉矶县80%的地方 |
[03:44] | It’s always that last 20% that kills you. | 出问题的往往是没有搜查的那20%的地方 |
[03:51] | What are you, James Bond? | 你以为自己是谁 詹姆斯邦德吗? |
[03:53] | Personal protection device. | 这是个人保护设备 |
[03:55] | Ordered this baby online. | 这宝贝网上买的 |
[03:57] | Top shelf. | 顶级货 |
[03:59] | They gave us those nifty plastic rings. | 他们给了我们那些时髦的塑料指环 |
[04:02] | You think I’m gonna trust one of those janky bubble gum sensors? | 你以为我会相信那些劣质泡泡糖感应器? |
[04:05] | You should get one. | |
[04:06] | I’ll just keep you close. | 你该弄一个 我紧跟着你就好了 |
[04:08] | If I start to beep, run. | 如果我身上发出哔哔声 你就跑 |
[04:11] | Red dots indicate targets from the map in the suspect’s home. | 嫌疑犯家里的地图上的红点是指攻击目标 |
[04:15] | Blue dots are federal buildings, | 蓝色指联邦大楼 |
[04:17] | and yellow, notable tourist sites. | 黄点是著名旅游景点 |
[04:20] | Fuck me. | 见鬼了 |
[04:21] | That’s a shitload of targets. | 这么多目标 |
[04:25] | Yes, Your Honor, it is. | 是的 大人 确实很多 |
[04:27] | I sure as hell don’t want my legacy to be another 9/11. | 我绝不希望 我的历史功绩是又一起911事件 联调局 |
[04:39] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[04:42] | You have a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗? |
[04:43] | If I can just go home and get some clothes? | 我可以回家拿点衣服 |
[04:45] | Make a list. Someone’ll bring it to you. | 列张单子吧 会有人把东西拿给你的 |
[04:47] | I don’t want some stranger going through my things. | 不 我不想陌生人去翻我的东西 |
[04:49] | Little late for that. Sign here. | 这有点太晚了 |
[04:55] | I want to see Travis. | 在这里签名 我想看特拉维斯 |
[04:58] | Sorry. It’s not possible. | 抱歉 这不可能 |
[05:00] | We told the coroner where you wanted the body sent. | 我们告诉了验尸官你想把遗体送去哪里 |
[05:03] | How can you be so cruel? | 你怎么能这么冷酷? |
[05:04] | Get your car registered, officially, | 你的车得正式注册 |
[05:07] | or LAPD will impound it. | 否则洛杉矶警局会把它销毁的 |
[05:09] | We’re gonna need a real signature. | 我们需要一个真正的签名 |
[05:24] | Overkill, but that’ll do. | 反应过激了 不过也行 |
[05:28] | Go fuck yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[05:59] | Let’s roll. | 开车吧 |
[06:07] | You’re right. It should be in the summary, and it’s not. | 你说得对 应该在总结里的 但并没有 |
[06:11] | My dad lets me read his case summaries. | 我爸让我看他的案件调查总结 |
[06:13] | He always says, “Look for what’s not there.” | 他总说要留心没有记录在案的东西 |
[06:16] | Wise man, your dad. | 你爸是个睿智的人 |
[06:19] | It’s a good catch, Maddie. | 麦迪 这个细节找得好 |
[06:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Why didn’t you take this to Miller? | 你为什么没有先向米勒汇报这事? |
[06:24] | I did. | 我汇报了 |
[06:31] | Is Heather still in the car? | 凯西酒馆 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 海瑟还在车里吗? 是的 |
[06:33] | Agent on site reports half a dozen customers inside, | 现场探员报告里面有六个顾客 |
[06:36] | no one known to us. | 没有一个是我们认识的 |
[06:37] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 待命 凯西酒馆 |
[06:41] | Anything new on your dirty cops? | 你查那些黑警有什么新进展吗? |
[06:43] | Charlie Hovan called me. | 查理霍万联系过我 |
[06:45] | He’s been chasing some Jamaican drug dealers… | 他正在追查几个牙买加毒贩 |
[06:48] | who’ve had a couple of detectives on payroll for years. | 他们收买了几个警探好几年了 |
[06:50] | Marcos and Arias? How’s he know? | 马科斯跟阿里亚斯?他怎么知道的? |
[06:52] | – He’s got a C.I. in with the Jakes. – No shit? | 他在牙买加帮内部有线人 没料到啊 |
[06:55] | Wife’s got company. | 有人来跟海瑟碰头了 |
[07:05] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[07:08] | Unit Four, red and brown | 四号小组 |
[07:10] | SUV coming your way. | 红色和棕色的越野车 |
[07:11] | It’s Charlie Dax. | 向你们那边来了 是查理达克斯 |
[07:22] | Eastbound, down the alley. | 往东边去了 |
[07:32] | Charlie Dax. | 沿着小路开走了 |
[07:36] | Saw him last time I was here. | 查理达克斯 我上次在这里的时候看到过他 |
[07:39] | Bosch, red and brown SUV. | 博斯 看到红色和棕色的越野车吗? |
[07:41] | We’ve got eyes on it. Parked at the back door. | 我们看到车了 在后门前停了下来 |
[07:44] | Possible I.D. of driver: Charlie Dax. | 司机可能是查理达克斯 |
[07:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:56] | Heather Strout’s going inside. | 海瑟斯特劳特进去了 她出来了 |
[08:03] | She’s out. | 不停留 不耽搁 |
[08:11] | Fuck. Is that a gun? | 糟了 那是一把枪吗? |
[08:13] | Sorry to hear about Travis. | 特拉维斯的事让我很难过 |
[08:15] | He made his stand. | 他坚持了立场 |
[08:16] | He’s a hero. | 他坚持了立场 他是英雄 |
[08:20] | God asks us to let go of things | 上帝让我们放弃一些东西 |
[08:22] | in order to make space. | 好腾出位置 |
[08:26] | For better days. | 为了更好的日子 |
[08:29] | – And we prepare. | – And we prepare. 那我们就做准备 |
[08:38] | She’s headed back inside. | 她又进屋去了 |
[08:39] | We’re gonna follow the SUV. | 我们跟踪越野车 |
[08:44] | Copy. | 收到 |
[08:46] | We’ll stay on her. Unit Four, go to position two. | 我们会盯着她 四号小组 去二号位 |
[09:07] | North on Glade. | 格雷德街往北 天使之城园艺公司 |
[09:40] | Reece, do you copy? | 利斯 你收到吗? |
[09:42] | Go ahead. Your location? | 说吧 你们的方位是什么? |
[09:43] | Angel City Landscape on Terra Bella. | 特拉贝拉街的天使之城园艺公司 |
[09:45] | Do not approach subject. | |
[09:46] | Stay put. | 不要接近目标 |
[09:48] | Where’s Heather Strout? | 随时待命 海瑟斯特劳特在哪里? |
[09:51] | Still in the bar. | 还在酒吧 |
[09:53] | Backup will be to you in ten. | 后援十分钟后到你们那里 天使之城园艺公司 |
[10:03] | Stay put for backup, she said. | 她说了待命等后援 |
[10:05] | She didn’t say where. | 她没有说在哪里等 |
[11:16] | Respirators work with cesium? | 防毒面具能防铯辐射吗? |
[11:17] | You read the guidelines? | 你看过行动指南吗? |
[11:21] | Yeah, I skimmed them. | 看过 浏览了一下 |
[11:22] | Mask won’t work, no. | 面具没有用 硫酸铵 |
[11:30] | Okay. You or me? | 好吧 你上还是我上? |
[11:54] | Charlie Dax? | 查理达克斯? |
[12:07] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[12:41] | He’s headed southwest. | 他往西南方向去了 |
[13:25] | Freeze! Let me see your hands! | 不许动!双手放在我能看到的地方 |
[13:28] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[13:33] | Get on your knees. | 跪下去 |
[13:36] | Get down. | 跪啊 |
[13:40] | This is bullshit. | 你们这是胡闹 你们对我没有管辖权 |
[13:42] | You have no authority over me. None! | 完全没有 危险证据应急小组 |
[13:46] | You have no authority over me. | 你们对我没有管辖权 |
[13:48] | Yet here you are in handcuffs. | 可你还是被铐了起来 |
[13:49] | Keep telling yourself that, brother. | 你继续自欺欺人吧 兄弟 |
[13:51] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你兄弟 |
[13:53] | This is an illegal, illegitimate arrest. | 你们逮捕我是非法的 |
[13:56] | You’re a free inhabitant. | 不合法的 你是个自由居民 |
[13:59] | A minute? | 给我们点时间? |
[14:04] | So, let’s talk freely. | 那我们就畅所欲言 畅所欲言? |
[14:07] | – Freely? – Yeah, freely. | 是的 畅所欲言 |
[14:10] | Why the fuck’d you run? | 你刚才为什么要跑? |
[14:12] | After you guys killed Travis? | 你们杀死了特拉维斯啊 |
[14:14] | I saw him, thought, “Fuck, I’m next.” | 我看到他就想:“糟了 轮到我了” |
[14:19] | You gave your sister-in-law a gun. | 你给了你嫂子一把枪 |
[14:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:23] | Heather Strout. | 海瑟斯特劳特 |
[14:26] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[14:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[14:30] | We know a lot about all of you. | 我们对你们所有人非常了解 |
[14:34] | You jackboots murdered her husband. | 你们这些暴警杀死了她丈夫 |
[14:35] | Left her at the mercy of the Federales. | 让她任由联邦警力摆布 |
[14:39] | Mr. Dax has a gun dealer’s license. | 达克斯先生有枪支贩卖牌照 |
[14:41] | Shouldn’t need one, this were a free country. | 本来不是必需的 以前这里是自由国度 |
[14:43] | No rap sheet. | 没有案底 |
[14:45] | – Also fucking correct. – Mm. Till now. | 他妈的也说对了 现在有犯罪纪录了 |
[14:47] | Illegal transfer of a weapon. | 非法转移一把枪、拒捕 |
[14:49] | Resisting arrest. Assaulting a federal agent. | 袭击一名联邦警员 |
[14:52] | – This is bullshit. – And COINTEL | 胡说八道 |
[14:54] | wants a word with him. | 另外秘密行动处想跟他谈一谈 |
[14:56] | You’re a witness. | |
[14:58] | Don’t let them take me. | 你是证人 别让他们把我带走 |
[14:59] | This is an illegal arrest! | 这是非法逮捕 |
[15:01] | A fucking rendition! | 这是在作秀 |
[15:03] | Where is it, huh? Where’s the cesium?! | 东西在哪里?铯元素在哪里? |
[15:04] | – Huh? – Don’t let them do this, man! | 不要让他们把我带走 伙计 |
[15:06] | Walk away, Cliff. | 你走开 克里夫 |
[15:14] | You’re not gonna get anything out of him. | 你们从他嘴里挖不到料的 让我来试试盘问他吧 |
[15:16] | – Let me take a crack at him. – Sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 没办法 |
[15:18] | – Protocol. – See you back at the house. | 这是规定 警局见? |
[15:20] | – Later. – Okay, so where to? | 回见 好的 那现在去哪里? |
[15:23] | How’d I get so lucky? | 我怎么会这么走运? |
[15:25] | Two dead detectives, | |
[15:28] | killed in the line of duty. | 两名警探执勤时被杀 |
[15:30] | Hero cops… who turn out to be dirty. | 英雄警察 |
[15:33] | Allegedly. | 其实却是黑警 |
[15:35] | Quite a story. | 据说如此 挺轰动的事 |
[15:37] | All yours. | 交给你报道 |
[15:38] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[15:41] | – I trust you to be objective. – Save your spin. | 我相信你会客观 别来这套 |
[15:43] | Scott Anderson is working on a story | 斯科特安德森正在查一个案 |
[15:45] | about a murder which hasn’t been made public yet, | 一桩暂未公开的谋杀案 |
[15:47] | that could be connected to the shoot-out with the sovereigns. | 也许与主权公民的枪击案有关 |
[15:52] | Off the record? | 私下里谈? |
[15:57] | We have a credible threat to public safety. | 我们有可信情报 |
[16:01] | An inaccurate Times article | 显示公共安全受到威胁 |
[16:02] | will only exacerbate the situation. | 一篇不实的《洛杉矶时报》报道 只会让情况恶化 |
[16:06] | On the record? | 可以公开的说法呢? |
[16:09] | I want to find the killers of my detectives. | 我一定要揪出杀死我的警探的凶手 |
[16:11] | And you can run with what I’ve given you. | 现在你可以报道我跟你说的事 |
[16:14] | Enlist the public’s help. | 寻求公众帮忙 |
[16:15] | So I can quote you? | 那我可以披露你的名字吗? |
[16:17] | You can quote a highly placed, | |
[16:19] | – unnamed source at PAB. – You said “on the record.” | 你可以说是公共行政大楼内 一位不愿透露姓名的高层线人 |
[16:22] | You said “on the record.” | 你说了可以公开的 |
[16:27] | In return? | 是你自己说的 回报是什么? |
[16:28] | An exclusive follow-up. | 独家跟进报道 |
[16:32] | With I.A. | 跟内务部进行 |
[16:43] | Do we have a deal? | 一言为定? |
[16:46] | I’ll break the bad news to Scott. | 我会向斯科特宣布坏消息的 |
[17:05] | Got it. Thanks. | 好的 |
[17:08] | House belongs to a woman named | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | Louise Hansen. | 这房子的主人 是一个叫露易丝汉森的女人 |
[17:12] | Sovereign? | 主权公民? |
[17:14] | Fellow traveler. | 主权公民? 同路人 |
[17:17] | I don’t get these folks. | 我不明白这些人 |
[17:20] | True believers. | 真正的信奉者 |
[17:21] | They’re dangerous. | 很危险 |
[17:22] | Wonder what it’s like to see the world that way. | 我很好奇 他们那样看待世界是何种感觉 |
[17:28] | Have a… theory that explains everything. | 有一套能解释一切的理论 |
[17:33] | Can’t imagine. Must be nice. | 无法想象 肯定挺不错 |
[17:35] | Yeah, me, either. | 是啊 我也无法想象 |
[17:43] | So Eleanor Wish was your ex? | 原来埃莉诺威什是你前妻 |
[17:48] | She was. | 是的 |
[17:50] | Ever cross paths? | 你跟她有过交集吗? |
[17:52] | Just… heard the stories. | 只听说过她的事 |
[17:56] | True stories or the company line? | 真实版本?还是官方说法? |
[18:00] | Both. | 两者都听过 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. | 我为她遇到的事感到遗憾 |
[18:07] | For what happened to her. | |
[18:12] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[18:15] | Some things can’t be explained. | 有些事就是无法解释 |
[18:21] | You look like shit, man. | 你气色不好啊 伙计 |
[18:23] | I haven’t been home, couple of days. | 几天没回家了 |
[18:28] | So… | 那… |
[18:30] | I.A. closing in. | 内务部就快抓到他们了 |
[18:33] | And before Marcos and Arias can be arrested? Bang, bang. | 就在马科斯跟阿里亚斯被捕前 砰 |
[18:36] | Take ’em off the board. | 把他们干掉了 |
[18:37] | They would have flipped. | 他们原本会反转的 |
[18:39] | Jacques Avril. | 是雅克艾威尔干的 |
[18:40] | Can’t prove it… | 无法证明 |
[18:42] | but I know it in my bones. | 但我的第六感告诉我是他 |
[18:44] | Marcos and Arias shoot your C.I.? | 马科斯跟阿里亚斯打死了你的线人? |
[18:46] | Couple Jamaicans. | 是几个牙买加人干的 |
[18:48] | That work for Jacques Avril. | 他们是雅克艾威尔的手下? |
[18:50] | Can you talk to your Jamaican C.I.? | 你能跟你的牙买加线人谈谈吗? |
[18:52] | You know how that is. | |
[18:54] | They only confirm what you already know. | 你也知道的 他们只会确认你已经知道的事 |
[18:56] | If I knew for a fact, I wouldn’t be asking. | 如果我证据确凿 |
[19:05] | I don’t mind the sofa. | 就不会到处打听了 |
[19:08] | Oh, stay as long as you need. | 我不介意睡沙发 你住多久都没问题 |
[19:09] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | Um, Bobby set that up. | 没事 |
[19:14] | – Smart kid. – Mm-hmm. | 是波比把那弄起来的 聪明的孩子 |
[19:18] | When the true story of this time is written, | 这一次的真实故事被记载后 |
[19:20] | Travis’ll go down as a martyr of the movement. | 特拉维斯将会成为这次行动的烈士 而被人铭记 密码 |
[19:24] | Hmm. | 宗派成员 烈士兄弟:圣所受袭 需要支援 |
[20:44] | Dad? | 爸? |
[20:46] | Oh. | |
[20:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:01] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[21:02] | What time is it? | 现在几点? |
[21:05] | 6:30. | 6点半 |
[21:07] | Kind of early for work. | 现在上班太早了一点 |
[21:10] | There’s a lot to do. | 有很多活儿要干 |
[21:17] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你要不要告诉我到底怎么了? |
[21:21] | Did you tell Chandler about that shady plea deal? | 你跟钱德勒说了那个有疑点的认罪协议吗? |
[21:26] | – She seemed pleased. – Good. | 她似乎挺满意的 好 |
[21:30] | Job suits you. | 这份工作适合你 |
[21:32] | You’re a grinder like your mama. | 你肯下苦功 就像你妈一样 |
[21:35] | Like you, you mean. | 你是指像你一样 |
[21:37] | Like both of us. | 像我们俩一样 |
[21:42] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 一周前 |
[21:55] | A week ago, a doctor was murdered, | 一名医生被谋杀 |
[21:59] | and radioactive material | 而且医院的放射性材料被偷走了 |
[22:01] | was stolen from a hospital. | |
[22:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:07] | Domestic terrorism. | 国内恐怖主义?也许是放射性炸弹? |
[22:09] | Dirty bomb, maybe. | |
[22:11] | Nothing good. | 没什么好事 |
[22:14] | Trying to find the killers | |
[22:16] | and the missing nuclear material. | 我们正在找凶手和丢失的核物质 |
[22:19] | God. | 天啊 |
[22:21] | You are gonna find them. | 你们能找到他们吗? |
[22:23] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:26] | We will. | 一定会的 |
[22:32] | Well, then I’m going to work. | 那我去上班了 |
[22:36] | Not gonna let the terrorists win. | 我不会让恐怖分子得逞的 |
[22:41] | What we said after 9/11. And you were right. | 那是我们911事件后说的话 |
[22:46] | Nothing big like that has happened since. | 你说得对 从那以后 没有发生过那么严重的事 |
[22:48] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[22:52] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[22:54] | Always. | 永远都小心 |
[23:00] | And Mads? | 对了 小麦 |
[23:02] | Between us, yeah? | 这事要保密 好吗? |
[23:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:07] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[23:14] | Oh, Pierce and Vega have been busy. | 看来皮尔斯和维嘉一直在忙 |
[23:17] | Kent’s phone records. | 肯特的电话记录 |
[23:19] | Office, home, cell. | 办公室电话、家里电话、手机 巡逻队刚打电话来 |
[23:21] | Patrol just called in a body. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[23:24] | Wilcox and Franklin. Weird burns and blisters. | 威尔考克斯街和富兰克林街交界 有奇怪的烧伤及水泡 |
[23:26] | Buy us 30 minutes with the Feds before they send the circus in? | 在联调局派那帮傻子过去前 给我们争取30分钟 |
[23:29] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[23:41] | He looks fried. | 他像掉进了热油里被炸过了一样 |
[23:43] | Like he fell in a vat of hot grease. | |
[23:46] | Check his torso. | 检查他的躯干 |
[23:47] | You got a pen? | 有笔吗? |
[23:54] | Jesus. | 天啊 身份是什么? |
[24:10] | Alberto Gonzalves. | 阿尔伯托冈萨雷斯 |
[24:19] | Mexican transit paper. Country of origin, El Salvador. | 墨西哥过境文件 |
[24:23] | Long way from there to here. | 原国藉:萨尔瓦多 那里离这里很远啊 |
[24:27] | He walked every mile of it. | 他费尽了心思 |
[24:35] | Rodriguez, see if you can track down any family, | 罗德里格兹 |
[24:38] | here or in El Salvador. Clear the area. | 看看能否追查到 他在这里或在萨尔瓦多的家人 |
[24:41] | DOE and FBI hazmat’s gonna be here any minute. | 疏散附近的人 能源局跟联调局的危险物品处理小组随时就到 |
[24:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[24:48] | That thing busted? | 长官 你那感应器坏了? |
[24:51] | You should really read the stuff they send us. | 你真的应该看看他们发给我们的资料 |
[24:54] | Unless we’re talking Chernobyl, | 除非这是切尔诺贝利等级的灾难 |
[24:55] | a dead body does not emit radiation. | 否则尸体是不会释放辐射的 |
[25:03] | Hollywood Recycling. | 好莱坞回收公司 |
[25:07] | I haven’t seen Alberto since the day before yesterday. | 我从前天开始就没见过阿尔伯托 |
[25:10] | I’ve been worried. | 我一直很担心 他每天都来的 |
[25:12] | He’s here every day. | 我一直很担心 他每天都来的 |
[25:13] | Where does he live? | 他住哪里? |
[25:14] | Broke down VW Vanagon. Two-tone blue. | 一辆坏了的大众露营车 |
[25:18] | My first boyfriend had one. | 车身是两种蓝色的 |
[25:20] | Perfect for drive-in movies. | 我第一任男友有一辆 最适合去汽车戏院 |
[25:21] | Broke down where? | 车停在哪里? |
[25:23] | Up the hill, off Outpost. | 在山上 |
[25:25] | Near the reservoir. | 在奥特泊斯特区 |
[25:27] | Within walking distance. | 靠近水库 走路就能到 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[25:30] | You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 好莱坞水库 |
[26:26] | There it is. | 车在那里 |
[27:27] | Back it up, Harry. | 后退 哈里 |
[27:35] | Reece, we found the cesium. | 利斯 我们找到铯元素了 |
[27:37] | Further. | 再往后 好莱坞 |
[27:51] | This sector was the first one cleared. | 这是第一个被清查的区域 |
[27:53] | He must’ve found the pig and opened it after that. | 他肯定是在之后 |
[27:55] | We got lucky. | 才发现那个猪罐并把它打开的 |
[27:57] | Could have been a lot worse. | 算我们幸运 |
[27:58] | What’re they looking for? | 后果本可能会糟糕很多的 |
[28:00] | Trace radiation. | 他们在找什么? 微量辐射 |
[28:02] | The fuck didn’t you call us | 你们发现尸体时 |
[28:03] | – soon as you found the body? – Had a lead. | 为什么没有第一时间通知我们? |
[28:05] | Wanted to find the cesium | 我们收到了线报 |
[28:06] | before another citizen tripped over it. | 就想尽快找到铯元素 |
[28:07] | A sovereign? | 防止再有人受害 死者是主权公民? |
[28:09] | Immigrant. Undocumented. | 移民 没有合法文件的 |
[28:11] | Nothing to do with the murder of Stanley Kent? | 跟史丹利肯特的谋杀案无关? |
[28:12] | Stumbled across something | 他只是偶然发现了一个 看似有价值的东西 就把它带回家了 |
[28:14] | that looked valuable, brought it home. | 他只是偶然发现了一个 看似有价值的东西 就把它带回家了 |
[28:15] | All right. We’ll take it from here. | 好吧 接下来的就交给我们 |
[28:17] | You and Edgar need to go to the hospital. Now. | 你和艾德格现在得去医院 |
[28:20] | Fuck that. We’re fine. | 不用了 我们没事 |
[28:21] | It’s not negotiable. | 没有商量的余地 |
[28:25] | The lenient sentence was appropriate. | 对他宽大处理并无不妥 |
[28:27] | He’s a petty criminal. | 他犯的只是小罪 |
[28:28] | A career petty criminal. | 他以犯小罪为生 |
[28:30] | And this was felony possession. Looking at serious time. | 而这是持有毒品重罪 可能会被判重刑 |
[28:33] | And what he got was a slap on the wrist, | 可他的刑罚不过是小惩罚 |
[28:35] | reduced by time served to ten months. | 减轻至监禁十个月 |
[28:37] | My client had information on an unrelated murder | 我的委托人掌握了政府迫切想侦破的 |
[28:39] | the people were anxious – to close. – Your plea deal | 一起不相关的谋杀案的信息 |
[28:43] | was never disclosed to Dante Crow’s attorney. | 你们的认罪协议 从未向唐帝克罗的律师披露 |
[28:45] | The court acknowledged it. Wasn’t our responsibility. | 法庭承认了 这责任并不在我们 |
[28:47] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底在打什么算盘? |
[28:50] | The D.A. makes | 地区检察官跟你的委托人 |
[28:52] | a lenient plea bargain with your client, | 达成宽大处理的认罪协议 |
[28:54] | the key witness against Dante Crow, | 而他是让唐帝克罗被入罪的关键证人 |
[28:56] | and then withholds that information | 然后地区检察官 |
[28:57] | from Crow’s attorney. | 又对克罗的律师隐瞒了这个信息 |
[28:59] | It goes where it goes. | 其中的漏洞显而易见 |
[29:01] | Yes, I’m sure that it does. | 是 肯定是的 |
[29:03] | Are you okay? Will you excuse me? | 你没事吧? |
[29:07] | Uh, sure. Dr. Rothman to Radiology. | 我能先离开吗? |
[29:11] | Dr. Rothman to Radiology. | 可以 |
[29:22] | The sign says radiation. | 牌子上写着“辐射” |
[29:24] | Got the all clear. I’m just waiting on the nurse. | 已经检查过 |
[29:26] | I brought you clothes. | 没有问题 我只是在等护士 |
[29:30] | I kind of dig this. | 我给你带了衣服 我挺喜欢这件的 |
[29:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Doc says I’d get more radiation flying | 没事 |
[29:37] | – to New York City. – Can I hug you? | 医生说我坐飞机去纽约市 受的辐射比这都多呢 |
[29:39] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 我能抱你吗? 当然可以 |
[29:40] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[29:42] | Now you’re gonna glow in the dark. | 现在你在黑暗中也会发光了 |
[29:43] | Funny. Not. | 真不好笑 |
[29:45] | Seriously, you okay? | 说真的 你没事吧? |
[29:48] | Yeah. I’m gonna kind of miss my old boots, though. | 没事 不过我会怀念我的旧靴子的 |
[29:51] | What about Jerry? | 杰利怎么样? |
[29:52] | Jerry. | 杰利生气了 |
[29:54] | Jerry’s pissed. He’s-he’s really pissed. | 他非常生气 |
[29:55] | They made him pitch his three-piece suit and a pair | 他们逼他扔了他那三件套西装 |
[29:57] | of $400 To Boot New York dress shoes, so… | 还有一双价值四百美元的名牌鞋子 所以… |
[30:02] | So… | 那你们是找到了? 我们找到了 隔离室 |
[30:04] | you found it? | 小心 安乐尼赫克托 南湾厅瓦尼斯俱乐部 |
[30:06] | We found it. | 向当地商人杰克艾普尔致敬 联调局 利斯 |
[31:39] | That for us? | 上午8点30分 警察 上午8点45分 |
[31:41] | Everything we got. | 那是给我们的? 这是我们掌握的一切信息 |
[31:43] | Pad out your murder book. | 能塞满你们那份谋杀案调查报告了 |
[31:44] | Murder books, plural. | 是多份谋杀案调查报告 |
[31:46] | Kent and Craver, both still open. | 肯特的跟克雷夫的 两件都没结案 |
[31:49] | – Travis Strout killed Kent. – We don’t know that yet. | 是特拉维斯杀了肯特 我们暂时不确定 |
[31:51] | Most likely Craver, too, but hey, | 很可能克雷夫也是他杀的 |
[31:52] | you want to chase your tails? | 不过 你们是想白忙一场? |
[31:54] | Have at it. Big picture? | 随便你们 |
[31:55] | Cesium’s recovered. | 从大局来看 铯元素已经找到了 |
[31:57] | Terrorist cell’s busted. | 击破了恐怖主义组织 |
[31:58] | Catastrophe averted. | 避免了灾难 |
[31:59] | Another victory in the war on terror. | 再次战胜了恐怖主义 |
[32:01] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[32:06] | The Strouts go to all that trouble for the cesium, | 斯特劳特一家为了铯元素大费周折 |
[32:10] | and then just drop it on the side of the road? | 然后就这样把它扔在路边 |
[32:14] | Maybe they didn’t have it. | 也许他们并没有拿那东西 |
[32:17] | What if Kent hid the pig | 要是肯特在去观景台的路上 |
[32:19] | on his way to the Overlook? | 把猪罐藏了起来呢? |
[32:20] | – Why would he do that? – Insurance. | 他为什么要那样做? 保险起见 |
[32:22] | Afraid they wouldn’t let his wife go | 怕他们一旦拿到了铯 |
[32:24] | once they got their hands on it. | 就不会放过他老婆 |
[32:25] | He won’t give it up, they dump him. | 他不愿意交出来 他们就干掉他了 |
[32:27] | Why kill Kent, but not his wife? | 为什么杀肯特而不是他老婆呢? |
[32:29] | Like I said, shit went sideways at the Overlook. | 正如我说的 |
[32:31] | The wife is a loose end. | 在观景台出了些岔子 他老婆那里还没有了结 |
[32:33] | They’d circle back for her regardless. | 那不管如何 他们绝对会回去找她 |
[32:35] | Unless cesium wasn’t the objective. | 除非他们的目标不是铯无素 |
[32:36] | So, they just tossed it? | 那他们就直接把它扔了? |
[32:37] | Never even had it. | 从来就没拿到手 来电 琼本纳特 |
[32:43] | Never date cops… That’s my rule. | 我再给你打回去好吗? 绝不能跟警察约会 这是我的规矩 |
[32:46] | – Which you’ve broken how many times? – Never. | 你打破这规矩几次了? |
[32:48] | So… | 从来没有 |
[32:51] | aside from the Strouts, who’d want Stanley Kent dead? | 除了斯特劳特一家以外 |
[32:55] | Back to basics. | 谁会想要史丹利肯特死? |
[32:57] | Where we should have started. | 又回到了最基本的问题 我们本该从那个问题开始查的 |
[32:59] | Who benefits? | 谁能从中受益? |
[33:17] | – Yo, Harry. – Yeah? | 喂 哈里 |
[33:19] | I am sending a boot out for some civilized caffeine. | 什么事? 我让一个新来的去买些好咖啡 |
[33:22] | I cannot stomach another ounce of this K-cup acid. | 我再也受不了这速溶咖啡了 |
[33:25] | I could use one. Thanks, Mank. | 我可以来一杯 谢谢 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 曼克 好的 |
[33:28] | Uh, where’s your partner? Should I get him one, too? | 你的搭档呢?也给他买一杯? |
[33:30] | No, he is gone for the day. Hot date. | 不用了 他今天的工作结束了 有个性感约会对象 |
[33:33] | – Bennett? – He thinks nobody knows. | 本纳特? |
[33:35] | I have a rule. | 他以为没人知道 |
[33:37] | Never date cops. | 我有条规矩 绝不跟警察约会 |
[33:39] | Only date cops. | 只跟警察约会 |
[33:40] | Who else is gonna put up with this shit? | 还有谁能忍受这些破事? |
[33:43] | Is this another all-nighter? | 这案子又得熬夜查? |
[33:44] | Long as it takes. | 这案子又得熬夜查? 查多久都得查 |
[33:45] | All right, I’ll make it a double. | 我给你点双份吧 |
[33:46] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 哥们 典当铺 |
[33:56] | Ah, cheri. | 抱歉 |
[34:00] | Oh. | 暂停营业 |
[34:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:04] | I got your note. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[34:06] | I’ll make kafe. | 我去泡咖啡 |
[34:08] | Bon kafe sor Ayiti. | |
[34:10] | – Okay. – Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[34:16] | People don’t know. Who the man is. | 人们不知道那个男人是谁 |
[34:19] | What he’s done. We know. | 不知道他所做的事 |
[34:22] | In the community. | 我们知道 在这个社区的人知道 |
[34:24] | Outsiders, they don’t. | 外人不知道 |
[34:25] | If they do, they don’t care. | 外人不知道 |
[34:28] | Past is forgotten. | 就算他们知道也不在乎 过去被遗忘了 |
[34:33] | I can’t touch Jacques Avril unless he breaks the law here. | 除非雅克艾威尔在这里犯了法 |
[34:40] | Devan pot tounen dèyè kay. | 否则我不能碰他 |
[34:43] | The front door becomes the back of the house? Things can change. | 房子的前门成了后门了? |
[34:49] | The mighty can fall. | 情况是会变的 有权势的人也能坠落 |
[34:51] | The wicked will be punished. | 坏人终将得到惩罚 |
[34:54] | Espere sa. | |
[34:58] | I hope so. | 希望如此 搜索用户定义的范围 找到一条记录:弗吉尼亚维亚拉 维亚拉 圣阿加莎医院 肿瘤科 弗吉尼亚维亚拉医生 圣阿加莎医院 2018年5月25日 至6月24日 史丹利肯特医生 搜索用户定义的范围 找到一条记录:萨穆埃尔汉森 汉森 没有找到结果 汉森 搜索用户定义的范围 找到一条记录:乔治朗沃希 朗沃希 没有找到结果 朗沃希 没有找到 乔治朗沃希 洛杉矶私人调查公司 致力于帮助有需要的人 在朗沃希调查公司 我向在洛杉矶大区的居民提供各种服务 |
[35:00] | Mm-hmm. | |
[36:51] | Langworthy Investigations. | 这里是朗沃希调查公司 |
[36:53] | Mr. Langworthy, Detective Harry Bosch, LAPD. | 是朗沃希先生吗?我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探 |
[36:57] | Marcos and Arias. | |
[36:59] | Your crew do business with them? | 马科斯跟阿里亚斯 你的团队跟他们有交易吗? |
[37:02] | Not I, personally. | 我本人没有 |
[37:05] | What do you hear about who killed them? | 关于杀他们的凶手 你听说了什么? |
[37:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 没有人说话 没有人觉得惊讶 |
[37:09] | Nobody talking. | 没什么 |
[37:11] | Nobody surprise. | 没有人说话 没有人觉得惊讶 |
[37:12] | Crooked cops, man. | 他们是黑警 伙计 |
[37:15] | Chickens come home for roost. | 多行不义必自毙 |
[37:19] | You do business with a man named Jacques Avril? | 你跟一个叫雅克艾威尔的人做生意吗? |
[37:26] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[37:29] | Fluff and fold. | 洗黑钱 |
[37:30] | Him wash all my cash. | 我所有现金都由他来清洗 |
[37:32] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[37:35] | Haitian. | 他是海地人 |
[37:36] | Owns a convenience store. And a nightclub. | 是一家便利店跟夜总会的老板 |
[37:42] | I’ve seen you there. | 我在那里见过你 |
[37:44] | With Marcos and Arias. | 跟马科斯和阿里亚斯在一起 |
[37:46] | Strictly social thing, that version. | 那纯粹是社交活动 |
[37:48] | Hmm. | |
[37:53] | You know this man? | 你认识这个男人吗? |
[37:57] | No, sir. | 不认识 |
[37:59] | Gary Wise. | 盖里怀斯 |
[38:00] | He was a friend of mine. | 他是我的朋友 |
[38:02] | Killed in a drive-by. | 被人飞车射杀了 |
[38:03] | Marcos and Arias set it up. | 是马科斯和阿里亚斯安排的 |
[38:06] | First I hear of that. | 我第一次听说这事 |
[38:09] | Hmm. | |
[38:10] | The shooters were Jamaicans. | 开枪的是牙买加人 |
[38:12] | Working for Jacques Avril. | 替雅克艾威尔干活的 |
[38:14] | Wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:17] | Me no work for Avril. | 我不替艾威尔干活 |
[38:19] | Work for me. | 我为自己干活 |
[38:23] | I think it’s time I met him. | 我觉得我该会一会他了 |
[38:30] | Yeah, I’ll try a thing. | 我想个办法 |
[38:32] | See what me can do. | 看能做点什么 |
[38:46] | Thought she was stepping out on him. | 他以为她在外面有人 |
[38:47] | Trailed her for two months and nothing. | 我跟踪她两个月了 |
[38:49] | This is all I got… photos, | 没有发现 只有这些 |
[38:51] | daily routine, phone bills. | 照片、日常例行活动、电话账单 |
[38:52] | – Is this the Ace Hotel? – Yeah. | 这是艾斯酒店吗? |
[38:54] | Uh, waiting for somebody who never showed up. | 是的 在等一个一直没出现的人 |
[38:57] | – When’d Kent hire you? – Last spring. | 肯特是什么时候请你跟踪她的? 去年春天 |
[38:59] | Uh, there’s some, uh, late-night calls | 我留意到她有几次深夜 |
[39:01] | to a burner that, uh, caught my eye. How’d you know it was a burner? | 给一个一次性手机打电话 |
[39:04] | Well, pre-paid number. You know, | 你怎么知道那是一次性手机? 预付费号码 |
[39:07] | looked up the subscriber. Fake name. | 查过注册人的名字 是假的 |
[39:09] | Think she was having an affair? | 你觉得她是有婚外情? |
[39:11] | Couldn’t prove it. | |
[39:12] | Told him, you know, be happy I couldn’t. | 不能证明 我跟他说 我无法证明 你该高兴才是 |
[39:14] | – Forgive and forget. – Think it was over? | 原谅她就算了 你觉得这事结束了? |
[39:16] | No. | 不 |
[39:18] | But I couldn’t keep taking his money and coming up empty. | 但我不能一直拿他的钱 却查不到任何东西 |
[39:20] | Honest man. | 老实人 是啊 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 老实人 是啊 |
[39:22] | Ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗? 问吧 |
[39:24] | – Yeah. – Was she having an affair? | 能问你个问题吗? 问吧 |
[39:26] | I haven’t ruled it out. | 她是不是有婚外情? 还没有排除这个可能 |
[39:28] | Hmm. She have something to do with it? | 她跟这件事有关系吗? |
[39:29] | What’s her motive? | 她跟这件事有关系吗? 她的动机是什么? |
[39:32] | Love or money. | 为了爱或为了钱 |
[39:33] | Or both. | 或者两者 是的 通常来说 |
[39:34] | – Yeah, usually. | – Yeah, usually. 或者两者 是的 通常来说 是的 通常来说 嘿 |
[39:42] | – | – Hey. |
[39:45] | Hey. I wake you? | |
[39:47] | I was reading. | 我吵醒你了? 我刚才在看书 |
[39:55] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[39:59] | What? | |
[40:00] | I don’t hear anything. | 什么?我没听到什么 |
[40:02] | Silence. | 寂静 |
[40:09] | They’re gone. | 它们离开了 |
[40:12] | The helicopters are gone. | 那些直升机走了 |
[40:15] | For the moment. | 暂时而已 |