Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] – CHANDLER: That him? – BOSCH: That’s him. –是他吗? –就是他
[00:25] Terry Spencer. 泰利史宾赛
[00:27] – How’d you find it? – Uh, Hector found it, 你怎么找到的?
[00:30] under her maiden name. 赫克特找到的,用她娘家的姓
[00:31] She’s owned it for a long time. 这是她很久以前就有的房子
[00:33] Well before she married Cronyn. 早在她嫁给克朗尼之前
[00:41] – Shall we ring the bell? – I imagine he’s been instructed not to answer the door. 我们要去按电铃吗?
[00:44] Mm-hmm. (CAR ALARM RINGING, HORN HONKING) 他应该得到指示,不要去应门
[01:04] CHANDLER: Mr. Spencer. 史宾赛先生,我是哈妮钱德勒
[01:06] Honey Chandler.
[01:08] A word? ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ 能谈谈吗?
[01:51] – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ 傲骨博斯
[02:13] I should call my attorney. 我应该打给我的律师
[02:15] Kathy told me you might try something before the hearing. 凯西告诉我 你们可能会在听证会前耍花招
[02:18] Kathy Zelden? Mrs. Cronyn? 凯西泽尔顿?克朗尼太太?
[02:20] Why does a property room clerk need a lawyer at all? 为何证物室的职员会需要律师?
[02:23] I don’t have to talk to you. 我不必和你说话
[02:24] Look, we know about your debts, 听着,我们知道你的债务
[02:26] how the Cronyns used your financial predicament 克朗尼如何利用你的财务困境
[02:28] to leverage you. 来操纵你
[02:29] How Olmer’s DNA got on that handkerchief, 欧默的DNA如何会在那条手帕上
[02:31] how you switched it with the original. 你又如何调包原本的手帕
[02:32] I would never do anything like that. 我绝不会做那种事
[02:34] Hey. Your signature is on the seal. 你的签名在封条上,问你自己
[02:36] Ask yourself: who has the most exposure 等我们在听证会揭露这一切
[02:39] when we blow this up at the hearing? 谁受的伤害最大?
[02:40] CHANDLER: Not the Cronyns. 不是克朗尼
[02:42] The Cronyns represent Borders, not you. 克朗尼代表伯德斯,不代表你
[02:44] BOSCH: They played you for a patsy, pal. 他们拿你当垫背的,朋友
[02:45] We don’t want you, Terry. We want Cronyn. 我们不要你,泰利,我们要克朗尼
[02:48] And we want to keep a serial killer 我们要把连环杀手继续关在牢里
[02:49] locked up inside his cage.
[02:51] They preyed on your desperation, 他们看准了你的绝望
[02:52] now they’re counting on your silence. 现在他们就靠你保持沉默
[02:54] Help us, we’ll help you. 帮助我们,我们会帮助你
[02:59] (ENGINE STARTS)
[03:02] Why’d you kill the pharmacist? 为何你要杀了药剂师?
[03:04] That was Stones. 是史东斯干的
[03:07] We have video. 我们有影片
[03:09] I can play it for you if you want. 你要的话,我可以放给你看
[03:11] That dude was already dead. I just shot him to play along. 那家伙已经死了,我只开枪做个样子
[03:15] Why’d Stones kill him? 为何史东斯要杀他?
[03:17] Send a message. 传递一个讯息
[03:18] Which was? 什么讯息?
[03:20] Don’t rat. 别告密
[03:21] Hmm.
[03:25] Who gave the order? 谁下的令?
[03:27] (LAUGHS SOFTLY)
[03:30] Walsh. 沃许
[03:31] And where’s Walsh? 沃许在哪里?
[03:34] Who knows? 谁知道呢?
[03:36] I thought you might. 我以为你也许知道
[03:38] We’ll come back to that. 但我们晚点再来谈这个
[03:41] Who killed Charles Fagan? 谁杀了查尔斯费根?
[03:43] Who? 谁?
[03:44] The guy you carjacked after the pharmacy hit. 药房枪击案后,你们劫走他的车子
[03:47] Stones. 史东斯
[03:48] Stones is dead. 史东斯死了
[03:50] R.I.P., motherfucker. 愿他安息,混帐东西
[03:52] Who killed Oscar Piñeto? 谁杀了奥斯卡品纳托?
[03:53] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[03:55] This is your idea of a full cooperation? 你说这叫全面合作?
[04:01] (WHISPERS INDISTINCTLY)
[04:07] (SIGHS)
[04:10] I know where there’s another body. 我知道另一个尸体在哪里 中国严厉反贪腐
[04:39] (INDISTINCT RADIO TRANSMISSION) 外交官之子获释 警探杀死枪杀前联邦探员的嫌犯
[04:40] PIERCE: What do you got? 找到什么?
[04:41] – That. – Somebody call it in? 那个 有人报警?
[04:44] MORGAN: Anonymous tip. 匿名举报
[04:46] VEGA: Why us and not the bomb squad? 为何找我们,不找爆破小组?
[04:47] It’s oozing blood. 因为在渗血?
[04:49] And it smells bad. 而且味道很臭
[05:16] – (EXHALES) – Ugh.
[05:21] – Adult? – Looks like. –成年人? –看起来是
[05:23] – VEGA: One person? – PIERCE: Hope it’s not a mix and match. –一个人? –希望不是多人拼凑
[05:26] – Male or female? – Kind of burly… 男性或女性? 体格健壮
[05:29] Shaved legs. Toenail polish. 腿有剃毛,脚趾涂指甲油
[05:31] Not dispositive. 无法以此判定
[05:33] I don’t know. Without the pelvic girdle… 我不知道,没有骨盆带…
[05:39] – You’re there tomorrow, right? – Not if I have to wear a tie. 你明天会到吧? 只要不必系领带
[05:42] – You even own a tie? – Trashed ’em all when I retired. 你竟然有领带? 退休时我全扔了
[05:44] Just not a Hawaiian shirt. 别穿夏威夷花衬衫就好
[05:46] Clean T and sport coat? 干净T恤和运动外套?
[05:48] Jesus. Read my memo? 天啊,看过我的备忘录了吗?
[05:50] Glanced at it. 瞄了一眼
[05:51] Comments by end of day. 明天以前给我意见
[05:53] Counting your chickens? 也太早下定论吧?
[05:54] Playing the odds, brother, playing the odds. 总要赌一把,老兄
[05:56] With house money. 反正是局里的钱
[06:00] Am I whining? 我在抱怨吗?
[06:01] No, not at all. 不,完全没有
[06:02] I’m just having a really hard time with this. 我只是很难释怀此事
[06:05] Uh, it’s understandable. 我理解
[06:08] It’s been a year. 已经一年,一年多了
[06:09] – More. – Well, it’s not that long. 并没有很久
[06:12] Plus, I’m sure you’re stressed about your dad’s hearing. 况且你爸的听证会 肯定让你压力很大
[06:15] Not really. Why? 并不会,怎么这么说?
[06:18] I don’t know. I would be. 我不知道,换作我就会
[06:22] Not so much. 我不会
[06:24] You going? 你会去吗?
[06:25] Of course. You? 当然,你呢?
[06:27] Yeah. I have to. 会,我必须去
[06:30] – You started to say… – Her birthday’s coming up. 你刚才说到… 她的生日快到了
[06:34] Anniversary Effect? 周年效应?
[06:37] Maybe that’s it. 也许是这样
[06:40] Look, you should take the day off. 你该请一天假
[06:42] Just to think about your mom. 好好怀念你的母亲
[06:44] Just celebrate her. 赞颂她
[06:49] You ever been to Catalina? 你去过卡塔丽娜吗?
[06:50] No. 没有
[06:52] It’s better than the grunion run. 比银鱼回游更棒
[06:53] (GALLIGAN CHUCKLES)
[06:55] Nothing’s better than the grunion run. 没有什么比银鱼回游更棒的了
[07:01] BILLETS: Don. 唐
[07:02] Hey, Grace. This thing takes forever. 格蕾丝,这真是没完没了
[07:05] – Yeah, but so worth it, right? – Right. 对,但值得等 对
[07:08] – Look, I wanted to ask you… – What? –听着,我想问你 –什么?
[07:10] Any interest in reviewing the quarterly stats? 你有兴趣复审季度统计数据吗?
[07:13] Why? 为什么?
[07:14] I think they’re a little rosy. 我认为数字太漂亮了
[07:17] – In some areas. – Like? 在某些方面 比如说?
[07:19] Burglaries, assaults, robberies, BFMVs. 窃盗、伤害、抢劫、车辆盗窃
[07:22] – All down. – Are they really? 全下降了 真的是这样吗?
[07:26] Or are we just bumping marginal felonies to misdemeanors? 还是我们只是把接近重罪的案子 改成轻罪来美化数据?
[07:30] I trust our people, don’t you? 我相信我们的人,你不信吗?
[07:32] Yeah… but if they were feeling pressure from above… 但如果他们承受上级的压力…
[07:34] Not from me they’re not. 我没有给他们压力
[07:36] – …to shade their reporting… – Now, look. 更改他们的报告
[07:38] I’m comfortable with the numbers, Grace. 听着,格蕾丝
[07:40] Mm. 我对这些数据没有异议
[07:42] – Just thought I’d ask. – Mm-hmm. 我只是问一声
[07:44] Oh…
[07:46] Gack. God, pure gack. 天啊,简直像烂泥!
[07:50] Might as well just drink straight stomach acid. 我直接喝胃酸比较快
[07:53] Cut out the middleman. 省掉中间的消化 佩斯顿伯德斯,洛杉矶警局
[08:11] ♪ ♪ 应特别注意哈里博斯警探的行为 可能涉及窜改证物
[08:38] Hey. 嘿
[08:39] – Oh, hey. – Got something for me? 嘿 有东西要给我吗?
[08:42] Left it on your desk. 放在你的桌上了
[08:43] Ah, thanks. 谢谢
[08:46] Anything interesting? 有什么有趣的内容吗?
[08:48] Eh, just budget stuff. 只是预算的东西
[08:53] See you later. 待会见
[08:55] Yeah. Hope so. 好,希望如此
[09:08] (VACUUM CLEANER WHIRRING) 新约教堂
[09:20] Bo Jonas. 博强纳斯?
[09:24] (TURNS OFF VACUUM)
[09:27] Gary said these detectives wanted to talk to me, 加里说这些警探想和我谈谈
[09:30] so I went. 所以我去了
[09:32] What happened? 发生什么事?
[09:35] They didn’t show. 他们没有出现
[09:38] They said you didn’t show. 他们说你们没有出现,你和加里
[09:40] – You and Gary. – No, man.
[09:41] We’re waiting, they’re late. 不,我们在等,他们迟到了
[09:44] I’m getting a bad feeling in my gut. 我有很不好的预感
[09:47] Then these two Jakes roll up. 接着两个牙仔出现了
[09:49] – Jamaicans? – Mm-hmm. Gangsters. 牙买加人? 牙买加帮派
[09:52] It was a trap, and I ran, man. 那是圈套 我就跑了,老兄
[09:56] Gary didn’t. 加里没有跑
[09:59] You knew them? The Jamaicans? 你认识他们?那两个牙买加人?
[10:02] Recognized them. Sold me a gun. 认识,他们卖过我一把枪
[10:06] You still got it? 枪还在吗?
[10:07] Gave it to Gary to hold. 我给加里防身了
[10:10] Felt like a trap how? 感觉像圈套,怎么说?
[10:12] Like they knew we was gonna be there. 感觉他们早就知道我们在那里
[10:14] Ah, they, they was gunning for us, no doubt. 他们冲着我们来的,无庸置疑
[10:19] These Jamaicans, could you identify them? 这两个牙买加人 你能指认他们吗?
[10:23] Could. 是可以
[10:25] But you won’t. 但是你不会
[10:26] Nope. 不会
[10:31] (CLEARS THROAT)
[10:33] (CHUCKLES)
[10:34] – Detective Moore. – Sergeant Mankiewicz. 摩尔警探 曼凯维奇警官
[10:37] What can I do for you? 我能帮什么忙?
[10:39] You can save the date. 你可以空下这一天
[10:41] Huh. 欢乐啤酒派对
[10:43] He’s finally gonna pull the pin. 他总算要退休了
[10:44] Mm-hmm.
[10:46] It’s the end of an era. 这是一个时代的结束
[10:47] I wouldn’t miss it. 我不会错过的
[10:49] You know, we’re asking everyone to, uh, kick in. 我们请每一个人赞助费用
[10:51] Oh. Enough said. 明白了
[10:53] – Double sawbuck, if you got it. – I’ll do better than that. –如果你能出个20元
[10:57] Oops. Ha. Just saw a moth fly out. –我可以给更多
[11:00] I meant to hit the ATM on the way in. 皮夹空空了,我来上班时 本来要去提款机领钱的
[11:02] Sorry. Circle back? 抱歉,晚点再来跟我要?
[11:04] Making a mental note. 记在心里了
[11:05] That’s the best kind. 那太好了
[11:18] Twice in one day. 一天见了两次面
[11:23] Would you like something? 要喝点什么吗?
[11:24] Oh, a coffee, black. 黑咖啡
[11:30] What’s up? 怎么样?
[11:31] Tell me about you and Christina Henry. Your side. 说说你和克莉丝汀娜亨利的事
[11:34] What’s her beef? 你的看法,她有什么问题?
[11:35] Think she had something to do with the Times article? 你觉得她 和《洛杉矶时报》的文章有关?
[11:37] Well, I certainly think she has it in for you. 我觉得她对你有成见
[11:40] I’d like to know the full story. 我想知道前因后果
[11:42] We were involved. Didn’t last. 我们有过一段,但是没有成功
[11:45] Hard feelings? 不欢而散?
[11:47] For a while. That passed. 有一阵子,但是都过去了
[11:49] Least I thought it did. 至少我以为都过去了
[11:51] She came up for a promotion, asked me to put in a good word. 她想得到晋升,请我帮她说好话
[11:55] It didn’t come through, she blamed me. 结果没成,她责怪我
[11:57] More than that, said I didn’t support her, 除此之外,还说我不支持她
[11:58] bad-mouthed her, ruined her career. 讲她坏话 毁了她的事业
[12:02] – Did you? – Ruin her career? 你有吗? 毁了她的事业?
[12:04] Put in a good word. 替她说好话
[12:06] Kept my mouth shut. 我闭口不谈就是帮了
[12:08] Asked my opinion about Detective Henry’s work, 你问我亨利警探的工作表现
[12:11] I recused myself for obvious reasons. 我回避不谈自然是有原因的
[12:13] Hmm.
[12:15] I told you personal could be useful. 我就跟你说这个私人恩怨对你有利
[12:18] I got a text this morning from someone 早上我收到来自地检署的简讯
[12:20] in the D.A.’s office. A memo from Henry… 亨利的备忘录
[12:24] A leaked memo. 外泄的备忘录
[12:26] Urging the D.A. to open an investigation 她请求检察官在听证会后
[12:29] after the hearing into police misconduct, 针对警察行为不当展开调查
[12:31] yours in particular. 特别是调查你
[12:34] Who’s your source? 你的线人是谁?
[12:35] Ah, you know I can’t tell you that. 你知道我不能告诉你
[12:37] Trustworthy? 可靠吗?
[12:39] Impeccable. 无懈可击
[12:44] Juan, ¿cómo está?
[12:49] Captain? 警监?
[12:51] Lieutenant. Come in. 警督,请进
[12:59] HINES (ON MONITOR): Given those realities, 监于这些现实,我的结论是
[13:01] I’ve concluded that it’s fruitless to pursue
[13:03] a criminal prosecution in this matter. 此事要以刑事起诉,是不会有结果的
[13:05] This office will not file charges 地检署不会控告尤金罗伯逊警员
[13:07] against Officer Eugene Robson
[13:09] in the death of Miguel Vasquez. 造成米格尔瓦斯奎兹的死亡
[13:11] We expect LAPD to conduct a thorough investigation 我们希望洛杉矶警局展开全面性调查
[13:14] into Officer Robson’s conduct 了解罗伯逊警员的行为
[13:16] before, during, and after the incident. 从事件之前、当下到事后的处置
[13:19] No comment yet from LAPD 洛杉矶警局对地检署的声明
[13:21] on the district attorney’s announcement. (SIGHS) 尚未发表意见
[13:29] So the bear says, 所以熊就说了
[13:32] “You don’t really come here to hunt, do you?” “你们不是真的来打猎吧?”
[13:35] (LAUGHTER)
[13:38] That’s a classic, sir. 这个真经典,长官
[13:40] You know who tells the best version? Barrel. 你知道谁来说最精采?巴瑞尔
[13:43] – Yeah. (CHUCKLES) – He can go on for half an hour. 对 他可以连讲半个小时
[13:45] Oh, yeah, he’s the master. 他是大师
[13:47] What’s this I hear about a retirement party? 我听说有个退休派对?
[13:49] Well, my understanding, an intimate gathering, 就我所知只是温馨聚会,只有警探参加
[13:52] – detectives only. – Of course.
[13:53] Still, shouldn’t we get him a gift? 当然,但我们不该送他退休礼物吗?
[13:56] – Acknowledge his stellar career. – No, that’s a thought. 赞扬他任内的功绩
[13:59] – Don? – Well, it’s a nice gesture. –挺好的想法 –唐?
[14:01] Uh, happy to chip in. 这是很贴心的举动 算我一份,我很乐意
[14:04] Keep me apprised. 随时让我知道
[14:05] – I will, sir. – So… –我会的,长官 –所以…
[14:09] on the same page? 我们都同意了?
[14:13] You know I’m a team player. 你知道我向来合群
[14:14] Didn’t doubt it for a minute. 我从不怀疑
[14:17] Captain. 警监
[14:20] Crispy in the morgue? 焦尸送到太平间了?
[14:21] Hart says he’s the driver. 哈特说他是驾驶
[14:23] We pulled a print from one of their rides. 我们从他们的其中一辆车采到指纹
[14:26] A career car thief named Brandon Cleek. 是一名职业偷车贼,布兰顿克里
[14:30] Who shot him? 谁开枪打他的?
[14:31] Hart says Stones. 哈特说是史东斯
[14:32] Yeah, he would. Believe him? 对,他肯定这样说 你相信他吗?
[14:36] Think they both did it. 我觉得他们两个都有份
[14:38] We recover any usable forensics, we’ll let you know. – Gracias. – De nada. Boricua? 如果找到任何有用的证据
[14:46] Cubano. ¿Y tú? D.R., mi hermano. – ¿Qué lo qué? – (CHUCKLES) 我们会让你知道
[14:59] Hey. How’s she doing? 嘿 她还好吗?
[15:05] What? 怎么了?
[15:07] She’s gone, brother. 她走了,兄弟
[15:09] Gone? 走了?
[15:11] Poor choice of words. She split. 我没说清楚,她离开了
[15:13] Walked out of here sometime this afternoon. 今天下午从这里离开
[15:17] Shit. 可恶
[15:20] Okay. Thanks, brother. 谢了,兄弟
[15:24] Fuck. 该死!
[15:41] (DANCE MUSIC PLAYING INSIDE FAINTLY)
[15:49] (DANCE MUSIC PLAYING LOUDLY)
[16:17] ♪ ♪
[16:37] Ki sa? 那莫非是…
[16:44] Fuck. 该死
[16:48] – (PHONES RINGING) – (QUIET CHATTER)
[16:52] – Morning. – VEGA: Think I got something. 早安 我好像查到线索了
[16:58] From a camera across the street. 从对街的监视摄影机
[17:01] PIERCE: Okay, so… 好,所以呢?
[17:02] He’s headed east. 他朝东走了
[17:04] The dumpster’s just around the next corner. 垃圾桶就在下一个街角
[17:07] The office on the corner has a camera in the alley. 街角的办公室有监视摄影机 对准那条巷子
[17:14] PIERCE: Nothing closer? –没有更近的?
[17:15] Nope. –没有
[17:17] – Can’t see the driver. – No, but wait. 看不到驾驶是谁 不,但是等等
[17:23] Can’t see anything. Can’t tell what he’s doing. 什么也看不到,看不出来他在做什么
[17:28] I mean, what is he doing in that alley at that hour? 那个时间,他在巷子里做什么?
[17:31] Taking a piss maybe? 也许是尿尿?
[17:33] I think he’s putting that suitcase in that dumpster. 我认为他是把那个行李箱 放进那个垃圾桶了
[17:36] Ran the plate; stolen a week ago. 我查过车牌,一星期之前被窃
[17:41] You wouldn’t want to drive very far 挂假车牌又载一箱肢解的尸体
[17:42] on a phony plate with a suitcase full of severed limbs. 一定不会开车跑太远
[17:45] First available dumpster. 第一个可以丢的垃圾桶
[17:47] Killed and cut up him… or her… somewhere nearby. 杀了被害人,附近找个地方弃尸
[17:50] – We know yet? – Waiting on the lab. 确定身分了吗? 还在等检验结果
[17:53] So, inside somewhere, not in his van. 所以是在此区内,不是在他车上杀的
[17:57] Vacant building. Construction site. 空屋、建筑工地
[17:59] West and south of Sunset and, say, Gower. 日落大道的西侧和南侧,例如高尔街
[18:03] Google Street View. 上网搜查街景
[18:12] (CHAINS RATTLING)
[18:40] Ms. Rousseau. 卢索女士
[18:44] Is it true? Did you frame him? 是真的吗?你栽赃他?
[18:47] No, it’s not true. 不,不是真的
[18:51] I don’t know whether to believe you or not. 我不知道是否该相信你
[18:56] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你过来
[18:58] (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING)
[19:00] MADDIE: Dad. 爸
[19:02] – I’m sorry to keep you waiting. – Don’t worry about it. –抱歉让你久等了 –别放在心上
[19:06] – You ready? – Yeah. Go on in, grab a seat. –你准备好了吗? –好了 进去找个位子坐
[19:10] Maddie. 麦迪
[19:13] All right, this may all come down to you. 这可能全取决于你了
[19:14] Be sharp, be forthright. 保持敏锐,保持坦率
[19:16] These people are fucking with everything 这些人想夺走你重视的一切
[19:18] – that’s important to you. – Ain’t it the truth. 同时想掩盖真相
[19:20] Here they come. 他们来了
[19:24] Come on, Spencer, where are you? 快点,史宾赛,你在哪里?
[19:26] Think he’ll show? 你觉得他会来?
[19:27] I hope so. I sent Hector to fetch him. 希望会,我派赫克特去接他了
[19:30] What’s Plan B? 你的备案计划是什么?
[19:32] You. 就是你
[19:34] Okay, let’s go in and do this. 好,我们进去迎战吧
[19:36] Hopefully he’ll be here. 希望他会来
[19:50] Thank you, Mama. 谢了,嬷嬷
[19:52] Thank you, cheri. 不客气,亲爱的
[19:54] (DOOR BUZZES)
[20:00] Help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[20:02] – Mama Roux? – Yes? –胡嬷嬷? –什么事?
[20:05] You don’t remember me? 你不记得我了?
[20:20] – (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) – Jérome. 杰洛姆
[20:23] I haven’t seen you in so, so long. (SIGHS) 好久不见了
[20:28] – My mother’s funeral. – Ah. Koman ou ye? 我妈的丧礼
[20:31] Mwen byen.
[20:32] – Still a policeman? (CHUCKLES) – I am. –还是警察吗? –对
[20:34] That’s what brings you here? I’m in trouble with the law? 这是你来的目的?我违法了吗?
[20:37] – (BOTH LAUGH) – Not at all. 完全没有
[20:40] I wanted to ask you about somebody, if you know him. 我想向你打听一个人 看看你是否认识他
[20:45] Who? 谁?
[20:48] Jacques Avril. 杰克艾维尔
[20:51] Jacques Avril. 杰克艾维尔
[21:11] (HANDCUFFS JANGLING)
[21:31] – (QUIETLY): Nothing yet. – Nothing. 还没有消息
[21:37] (DOOR OPENS) 没有
[21:44] California versus Borders, 加州控告伯德斯一案
[21:47] a habeas matter and motion to vacate. 提出人身保护令及撤销此案的声请
[21:50] We also have a motion to be heard 我们也收到动议的声请
[21:54] filed by Ms. Chandler, who I see in the courtroom. 由钱德勒女士所提出
[21:58] Why don’t you come up, Ms. Chandler? 我看到她在法庭上了 钱德勒女士,你何不上前来?
[22:00] Your Honor, this motion has no merit. 法官大人,这个声请没有依据
[22:03] It’s a publicity stunt at the expense of my client. 只是危害我当事人的宣传噱头
[22:06] Ms. Chandler, I assume you have a response to that. 钱德勒女士,我想你有话要说
[22:09] I do, Your Honor. For the record, Honey Chandler, 是的,法官大人
[22:12] representing Detective Hieronymus Bosch. 在此声明,哈妮钱德勒 代表耶罗尼米斯博斯警探
[22:15] My client has become aware of the petition 我的当事人已经知道
[22:18] filed by Mr. Cronyn and supported by the D.A.’s office 克朗尼先生提出请愿 也得到检方的支持
[22:21] alleging that Detective Bosch falsified material evidence 声称博斯警探伪造了证物
[22:24] used to convict Mr. Borders. 来定伯德斯先生的罪
[22:27] Somehow, these unfounded allegations have made their way 没想到这些毫无根据的指控
[22:29] into the L.A. Times, 竟然传到《洛杉矶时报》
[22:30] – damaging his reputation. – Ms. Chandler, –破坏他的声誉… –钱德勒女士
[22:33] we don’t have all day; make your argument. 我们没有一整天时间,提出你的抗辩
[22:34] CHANDLER: Of course, Your Honor. 当然,法官大人
[22:36] My client denies the allegations. 我的当事人否认一切指控
[22:38] I have filed a motion for leave to intervene 我已经申请介入法律程序
[22:40] so that he may answer them. 好让他可以回答指控
[22:41] Ms. Chandler, both Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Cronyn object 钱德勒女士 肯尼迪先生和克朗尼先生
[22:45] to your client’s standing in the matter. 都反对让你当事人拥有陈述权
[22:48] Your Honor, these allegations implicate 法官大人,这些指控累及
[22:50] my client’s property rights and reputation and good name. 我当事人的公正声誉
[22:53] I believe he has standing to intervene 我相信他有权介入,扞卫这些权利
[22:55] and defend those rights.
[22:56] Your Honor, the people can’t be held responsible 法官大人,检方无法
[22:59] for an article in a newspaper 对报社的文章负责
[23:00] that my office had nothing to do with. 那篇文章和我的办公室无关
[23:02] Mr. Kennedy, Detective Bosch’s property rights 肯尼迪先生,博斯警探的权益和名声
[23:05] and his good name and reputation is an interest that he’s entitled to protect. 是他有权扞卫的
[23:10] I therefore grant the motion for leave to intervene. 所以我允许介入程序的声请
[23:13] Ms. Chandler, you can call your first witness. 钱德勒女士,你可以传唤第一个证人了
[23:17] KENNEDY: Your Honor, this is unfair. 法官大人,这不公平
[23:18] We’re not prepared for new witnesses. 我们对询问新证人毫无准备
[23:21] The people request that we carry this over 30 days 检方要求30天宽限,寻找相关证供
[23:23] in order to seek depositions
[23:25] and properly prepare for a new hearing. 做好准备才出席新的听证会
[23:27] Your Honor, I second that request. 法官大人,我附议这项要求
[23:30] Court calendars being what they are, 法庭的行事历都排好了
[23:32] putting this off for 30 days might as well be 90. 延后30天,可能就要90天
[23:37] Mr. Borders, are you willing to go back to San Quentin 伯德斯先生
[23:41] for another three months? 你愿意回到圣昆丁监狱
[23:43] Um… yeah, I-I don’t suppose a little more time matters 再待三个月吗?
[23:48] if it means they get it right. 好,我认为多待几个月没关系 只要是做正确的事
[23:50] That’s exactly what the court is trying to do here, 那正是法庭努力要做到的
[23:53] – get it right. – (DOOR OPENS) 做正确的事
[24:06] Your Honor, my client is the injured party here. 法官大人,我的当事人是受害的一方
[24:09] His reputation has been damaged, 他的声誉遭到诋毁
[24:11] and delaying this 90 days will permanently destroy it. 延后90天会让他的名声永远毁损
[24:14] We object to any delay, 我们反对任何延期
[24:16] and would like to offer a solution. 也愿意提供一个解决办法
[24:18] Go ahead, Ms. Chandler. 请说,钱德勒女士
[24:19] Clear the court, and have the lawyers and principals 法庭清场,只留律师和相关人士
[24:22] continue in camera. 继续不公开审理
[24:24] I will give verbal proffers for each witness I intend to call 我会口头提供 要传唤的每一个证人资料
[24:27] and each document and video I plan to introduce. 以及每一份文件和影片
[24:34] Very well. 很好
[24:36] I’m gonna ask that members of the media 我要请媒体人员
[24:38] and all other observers leave for 15 minutes 还有其他旁听者离席15分钟
[24:41] so that we can hear your proffers. 好让我们听取你出示证据
[24:44] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢你,法官大人
[24:49] (INDISTINCT CHATTER)
[24:56] – Keep an eye on them. – Mm-hmm. 注意他们的动静
[25:01] Condos and a multiplex, I think. 我想是住宅大厦和电影城吧
[25:04] Owners are still trying to decide. 那些屋主还没决定好
[25:06] Problems with squatters, homeless? 有占屋的问题吗?游民?
[25:09] MANAGER: When it rains. 只有下雨时才有
[25:10] VEGA: Smells like it. 一闻就知道了
[25:12] What was it before it wasn’t? 这里以前是什么样子?
[25:14] Shops on the ground floor, apartments upstairs. 地面楼层是商店,楼上是公寓
[25:16] PIERCE: How long has it been boarded up? 这些大楼已经空多久了?
[25:18] Six years. I got to warn you, 六年
[25:20] these apartments can get pretty nasty. 我要警告你们 这些公寓可能很脏乱
[25:22] We’ve seen nasty. 脏乱我们看多了
[25:23] Yes, I’m sure you have. Ugh. Oh, dear. 对,我想也是
[25:32] I wonder what, uh… (GROANS): Ugh! (FLIES BUZZING) 天啊,不知道这是…
[25:38] ♪ ♪
[26:03] You need to see this. 你必须看看这个
[26:09] (FLIES BUZZING)
[26:18] Ms. Chandler, why don’t you walk us through 钱德勒女士,何不带我们了解
[26:20] what you plan to do with your witnesses and documents 你打算怎么传唤证人和提出文件?
[26:23] if your motion is granted. 如果我允许你的声请
[26:24] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢你,法官大人
[26:26] The district attorney’s Conviction Integrity Unit 地方检察官的定罪完善小组
[26:29] took on this case based on a deathbed confession 基于克朗尼先生提出一份临终自白
[26:32] brought to their attention by Mr. Cronyn. 接下了这个案子
[26:34] A forensic review of the evidence found DNA 监识分析结果在新证物找到DNA
[26:37] from a now-deceased serial rapist 来自最近亡故的连续强暴犯
[26:39] named Lucas John Olmer. 卢卡斯强欧默
[26:40] Ms. Chandler, any intervention requires something new, 钱德勒女士,介入需要
[26:44] a change of direction. 足以改变方向的新发现
[26:45] Don’t tell the court what it already knows. 不要告诉庭上我们已知的事实
[26:47] What’s new is this, Your Honor. 法官大人,新的内容就是
[26:49] Detective Bosch can show how Lucas John Olmer’s DNA 博斯警探可以说明
[26:52] was planted as part of an elaborate scheme 卢卡斯强欧默的DNA如何被栽赃 成为他们为了蒙骗地检署
[26:55] to defraud the D.A.’s office, frame my client for tampering, 而策划的部分计谋
[26:58] set Preston Borders free, 还诬陷我的当事人簒改证物 借此释放佩斯顿伯德斯
[27:01] and collect a multimillion-dollar settlement 还能因为洛杉矶市的误判和监禁
[27:03] for false conviction and imprisonment 拿到数百万元的赔偿金
[27:05] from the city of Los Angeles.
[27:07] A scheme by whom, Ms. Chandler? 钱德勒女士,谁策划的计谋?
[27:09] The convicted killer, Preston Borders, in cahoots 已定罪的凶手佩斯顿伯德斯
[27:12] with the law firm of Cronyn and Cronyn. 与克朗尼律师事务所密谋合作
[27:15] I strenuously object, Your Honor. 我强烈反对,法官大人
[27:17] SOBEL: Noted, Mr. Cronyn. 知道了,克朗尼先生
[27:19] You’re making a very serious allegation, Ms. Chandler. 钱德勒女士,你的指控非常严重
[27:23] You need to put up or shut up. 你必须提出证明,否则闭嘴
[27:25] I’ll be putting up, Your Honor. 我会提出证明,法官大人
[27:27] I have a sworn statement from a corrections officer 这一份是来自监狱矫正官的宣誓证词
[27:30] who witnessed Olmer’s deathbed confession 他见证了欧默的临终自白
[27:32] and saw Mr. Cronyn use an identical handkerchief 并看到克朗尼先生 使用一模一样的手帕
[27:36] to wipe the dying man’s hands, thus procuring his DNA. 擦拭临死囚犯的手,因而取得他的DNA
[27:40] We will then show how he arranged 我们接着会提出
[27:42] to have that handkerchief switched for the original 他如何用那条手帕 调包原本的手帕
[27:44] and placed in the case evidence box in LAPD Property Control. 把假证物放入洛杉矶警局证物室的证物盒
[27:48] Your Honor, Mr. Cronyn could not have come near that material. 法官大人,克朗尼先生绝不可能接近证物
[27:52] Chain-of-evidence protocol requires a secure 保管证物的程序是透过
[27:54] lab-to-lab transfer. 各实验室之间的严密运输
[27:55] Detective Bosch will testify to how he thinks 博斯警探会作证
[27:57] this scheme was carried out. 他认为这个计谋是如何实施的
[27:59] We have Property Room video to corroborate his theory. 我们有证物室的监视影片 来证实他的理论
[28:02] In addition, I would like to call Christina Henry, 除此之外,我还想传唤
[28:05] of the CIU, and your court reporter, Rita Tedesco. 定罪完善小组的克莉丝汀娜亨利 还有你的法庭纪录员丽塔泰达斯柯
[28:12] Please elaborate as to why. 请详细解释为什么
[28:14] Ms. Henry to testify to her personal history 我需要亨利女士作证 她和博斯警探
[28:17] of intimacy and animus with Detective Bosch. 过往的亲密和敌对关系
[28:20] I will offer a recent draft memo which clearly indicates 我会提供近期的备忘录草稿
[28:23] her bias toward my client. 清楚指出她对我的当事人有偏见
[28:25] Your Honor, I would like to know the provenance 法官大人,我想知道
[28:27] of this purported memo and how counsel acquired it. 她宣称的备忘录来自何处 以及辩方律师是如何取得的
[28:31] SOBEL: You’ll get your turn, Mr. Kennedy. 等等会有你发问的时间,肯尼迪先生
[28:33] And Ms. Tedesco? 那泰达斯柯女士呢?
[28:34] To testify to her matrimonial status, 我要她作证她的婚姻状况
[28:37] which she has kept secret from this court 她一直瞒着庭上
[28:39] in furtherance of the conspiracy 协助克朗尼和伯德斯先生
[28:42] between the Cronyns and Mr. Borders. 进行这个阴谋
[28:44] And what is that status? 什么婚姻状况?
[28:45] She is married to Mr. Borders. 她是伯德斯先生的妻子
[28:49] Rita, is this true? 丽塔,是真的吗?
[28:53] Yes, Your Honor. 是的,法官大人
[28:56] For how long? 结婚多久了?
[28:58] Uh… uh, for 16 years. 16年
[29:05] We’ll sidebar. 我们再私下讨论
[29:08] Continue, Ms. Chandler. 继续,钱德勒女士
[29:10] Well, finally, Your Honor, I will provide evidence 法官大人,最后我要提出
[29:13] from Terrence Spencer, the Property Room clerk, 来自泰利史宾赛的证词
[29:15] who became enmeshed with the Cronyns, 他是证物室职员 后来落入克朗尼的布局
[29:17] and how they persuaded him to aid them in their conspiracy. 他们是如何说服他 协助他们执行这个计谋的
[29:22] Do you have an affidavit from Mr. Spencer, Ms. Chandler? 钱德勒女士 你有史宾赛先生的宣誓书吗?
[29:26] Your Honor, I have Terrence Spencer himself 法官大人,泰利史宾赛亲自来作证了
[29:28] here to testify.
[29:29] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼?
[29:31] Control your client, Mr. Cronyn. 控制你的当事人,克朗尼先生
[29:33] – Yes, Your Honor. – (BORDERS MUTTERS) 是的,法官大人
[29:35] SOBEL: Please continue, Ms. Chandler. 请继续,钱德勒女士
[29:36] CHANDLER: He’s been sequestered at a home owned by Mrs. Cronyn. 他一直被克朗尼太太 藏在她的房子中
[29:39] He’s here now, and he’s ready to take the stand 此刻他来到这里,准备作证
[29:42] and explain his role in this conspiracy. 解释他在这个阴谋中所扮演的角色
[29:45] You fucking moron! 你这个该死的白痴!
[29:46] You said this would work. 你说这样可行的
[29:49] – Shut up. – Asshole. –闭嘴 –混蛋
[29:51] I’m telling ’em everything. 我要告诉他们一切
[29:52] I’m telling ’em your whole fucking fucked-up plan. 我要告诉他们你这个病态的计划
[29:57] Your Honor, at this time, the people wish 法官大人,检方在此
[29:59] to withdraw their motions in this matter. 希望撤销他们的声请
[30:02] We now oppose the habeas petition. 我们现在反对人身保护令的声请
[30:06] SOBEL: I’m sure you do. 我相信你是,但是你可以坐下
[30:07] But you can take your seat for the moment.
[30:13] Mr. Borders, 伯德斯先生,你声请人身保护令
[30:14] your petition for habeas corpus is no longer uncontested. 显然不再是无可争议了
[30:18] Is it your desire now to withdraw it? 你现在想撤销吗?
[30:22] Yeah, might as well. 好,反正一点用处也没有
[30:23] ‘Cause it ain’t fucking going nowhere.
[30:26] The matter before the court is withdrawn. 本庭撤销此案
[30:28] Deputies, you can take Mr. Borders back to jail. 各位警员,你们可以带 伯德斯先生回监狱了
[30:32] Thanks for the road trip, Cronyn. 谢谢你的公路之旅,克朗尼
[30:34] Beats three days in a cage. 胜过三天关在牢房
[30:39] Sorry, babe. 抱歉,宝贝,做你应当做的事
[30:40] – Do what you got to do. – I won’t leave you, Pres. I promise. 我不会离开你的,佩斯顿,我保证
[30:43] Yeah, well, we know how that goes. 对,我们都知道保证不算什么
[30:46] – I won’t hold you to it. – Pres… 我不指望你做到
[30:48] Fuck you all very much. –佩斯顿 –去你们的
[30:49] And fuck you, Bosch! 也去你的,博斯!
[30:51] You planted that fucking pendant! 你栽赃了该死的垂饰,我知道是你
[30:53] I know you did. You stole it from my backpack! 你从我的背包偷走的!
[30:56] Get the fuck off me. 放开我
[30:58] Your Honor, if I may, I need to get on the record 法官大人,可以的话
[31:01] how my client threatened me and my wife. 这个要纪录下来 我的当事人威胁我和我太太
[31:03] Enough, Mr. Cronyn. 够了,克朗尼先生
[31:05] You, your cocounsel and your client 你和你的协理律师、当事人
[31:06] came into this courtroom with the clear intent 一起来到这个法庭
[31:09] of manipulating the court for financial gain, 意图操纵法庭来获取利益
[31:11] gaining the release of a rightfully convicted murderer, 释放一个罪证确凿的凶手
[31:15] and tarnishing the reputation of a veteran detective. 损害一位资深警探的名誉
[31:18] – Your Honor… – I find 法官大人
[31:20] Lance Cronyn and Katherine Zelden Cronyn 我要判兰斯克朗尼 和凯瑟琳泽尔顿克朗尼
[31:23] in criminal contempt of the court, 严重藐视法庭
[31:25] and order them taken into custody forthwith. 下令立即拘留他们
[31:27] – Y-You can’t do that. – Oh, yes, I can. 你不能这样做 我可以的
[31:32] – (HANDCUFFS CLICKING) – Now, Mr. Kennedy. 现在,肯尼迪先生
[31:34] – Yes, Your Honor? – Your office 是的,法官大人
[31:36] owes Detective Bosch a big, fat, public apology. 地检署欠博斯警探 一个大阵仗的公开道歉
[31:41] Nothing short of full exoneration of the allegations 你们必须洗清那些
[31:45] published in the L.A. Times will suffice. 被刊登在《洛杉矶时报》的指控
[31:47] Do I make myself clear, Mr. Kennedy? 肯尼迪先生,我说得够清楚了吗?
[31:50] Yes, Your Honor. 是的,法官大人
[31:51] We would be doing that even if you had not ordered it. 就算你没有下令,我们也会这样做
[31:54] Knowing what I know about politics and the justice system, 就我对警方和司法系统的了解
[31:57] I find that highly unlikely. 我发现那是不太可能的
[32:04] Detective Bosch. 博斯警探
[32:06] Yes, Your Honor? 是的,法官大人
[32:07] I would like to apologize on behalf of the court. 我代表法庭向你道歉
[32:12] I wish you the best of luck, sir. 祝你一切顺利,先生
[32:14] And you’re welcome in my courtroom anytime. 我的法庭随时欢迎你
[32:18] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢你,法官大人
[32:38] Give you a lift? 要搭便车吗?
[32:41] I got to grab my stuff. 我要去收拾我的东西
[32:43] I’ll wait. Meet you downstairs? 我等你,楼下见
[32:45] Okay. 好
[32:47] Congratulations. 恭喜
[32:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:51] – Love you. – You, too. –我爱你
[32:56] Whew. –我也是
[32:58] – “Cahoots.” – (CHUCKLES) 密谋?
[33:00] My Clarence Darrow moment. Too folksy? 我想学克拉伦斯丹诺,太通俗了?
[33:03] – Borderline. – (CHUCKLES) 一点点
[33:06] You didn’t even need me. 你甚至不需要我
[33:07] I would have if we’d gone back to open court. 如果我们还要回去开庭 就会需要你了
[33:10] Spencer’s lawyer just told me 史宾赛的律师刚刚告诉我
[33:11] he was only here to take the Fifth. 他打算行使第五修正案,拒绝发言
[33:14] Holy shit. 天啊
[33:15] Holy shit indeed. 没错
[33:17] We should celebrate. Dinner sometime soon? 我们应该庆祝一下 晚餐?最近找一天吧?
[33:21] I’d like that. I’m buying. 我很乐意,我请客
[33:24] Then I’m choosing where. 那么我来挑地点
[33:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:31] I’ll call you. 我再打给你
[33:38] You must be feeling good. 你肯定很开心
[33:43] (EXHALES) I am. 是的
[33:48] I know what you did. 我知道你做了什么
[33:54] What? 什么?
[33:55] Read the memo that was on my desk. 你看了我桌上的备忘录
[33:58] Tom… 汤姆…
[33:59] Then you sent it to your father’s lawyer. 然后你传给你爸的律师
[34:09] What are you gonna do about it? 你打算怎么做?
[34:17] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[34:23] Thanks for not lying to me, at least. 谢谢你至少没骗我
[34:32] (SIGHS)
[34:34] (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS)
[34:36] – HENRY: Here to rub it in? – No, here to collect my kid. 你是来炫耀的? 不,我来接我的女儿
[34:40] You did it. 是你干的,我知道是你
[34:41] – I know you did it. – Look.
[34:43] You took your best shot, you came up short. 听着,你尽全力却失败了
[34:45] – Move on. – I’m not done with this. 别再执着了 我不会放过你的
[34:47] – I heard what Borders said. – Then you heard him confess. 我听到伯德斯说的了 那么你就听到他认罪了
[34:49] By the way, you give bullshit a bad name. 对了,是你自己留下恶名
[34:51] – I didn’t stunt your career. – The fuck you didn’t. 我没有阻挠你的事业 没有才怪
[34:54] You weren’t good enough. 你就是不够好
[34:55] The department didn’t need me to tell them that. 警局不需要我告诉他们这一点
[34:57] You campaigned against me, you bastard. 你号召大家反对我,混蛋
[34:59] Come on, Christina. He’s not worth it. 走吧,克莉丝汀娜,他不值得
[35:02] I’m watching you, Bosch. –我会盯着你的,博斯
[35:03] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) (ELEVATOR DOORS CLOSE) –好
[35:14] Sorry you had to see that. 抱歉让你看到这一幕
[35:16] What’s her problem? 她有什么问题?
[35:17] Guess she just felt like she had to piss on my parade. 她就是觉得不能让我好过
[35:20] Know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉
[35:23] What? 怎么了?
[35:25] Let’s just go home. 我们回家吧
[35:39] – Where’s Ida? – Oh, I let her go early. 艾达呢? 我让她提早下班了
[35:45] – You ready? – Just about. 你准备好了吗? 差不多了
[35:49] When exactly do you think you’re gonna have time for those? 你认为你什么时候有空看那个?
[35:52] After dinner. 晚餐之后
[35:54] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[36:01] Well, then. 那就算了
[36:08] Jen Kowski called me today. 珍科瓦尔斯基打给我
[36:10] What’d she say? 她说了什么?
[36:12] Just taking my temperature. 就是探问我的意愿
[36:15] What’d you tell her? 你怎么告诉她的?
[36:17] I told her I’m seriously considering it. 我说我正在认真考虑
[36:21] – Seriously? – Seriously. 认真? 非常认真
[36:28] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[36:31] (DOG COLLAR JANGLES)
[36:33] (PANTING, WHINING)
[36:35] (CHUCKLES): Hey. 嘿
[36:36] Hey.
[36:43] – Thanks. – As requested. 谢谢 照你的吩咐
[36:46] Appreciate it. 我很感激
[36:48] – Come here. – What’s his name? –过来 –它叫什么名字?
[36:50] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道,也许我会叫它霍文
[36:52] – Maybe I’ll call him Hovan. – (LAUGHS)
[36:55] You want a beer, man? 要喝啤酒吗?
[36:57] Still on the clock. 我还在执勤
[36:59] I hear congratulations are in order. 看来我该恭喜你
[37:01] I dodged a bullet. 我逃过一劫
[37:03] Any word on Walsh? 沃许有消息吗?
[37:05] We think he’s left the country. 我们认为他出国了,墨西哥
[37:08] Mexico.
[37:09] Thought he was persona non grata south of the border. 我还以为他在南国是不受欢迎的人物
[37:12] Linked up with the Zetas. Fentanyl. 和洛斯哲塔斯有关联,芬太尼
[37:15] Yeah, always another cartel. And another drug. 总是有层出不穷的贩毒集团和毒品
[37:20] Hold back the night. 对抗恶势力
[37:23] Somebody’s got to. 总要有人这么做
[37:25] Hey. 嘿
[37:29] – Thanks again. – My pleasure. 再次谢谢你 我的荣幸
[37:31] – – Adios.
[37:38] Adios. (WHISPERS): Hey. (BRAKES SQUEAL SOFTLY)
[37:55] (MUSICAL CHIMING)
[38:03] (DOOR UNLOCKS)
[38:08] Mr. Avril, Detective Edgar. 艾维尔先生,艾德格警探,洛杉矶警局
[38:11] LAPD.
[38:14] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[38:17] There are not so many of us. 像我们这样的人不多
[38:19] I saw you at the Little Jewel the other day, did I not? 前几天我在小明珠看到你,对吧?
[38:23] You were leaving as I was coming in. 我要进去时,你刚好离开
[38:26] We have mutual friends. 我们有共同的朋友
[38:28] Marcos and Arias. 马可斯和艾利亚斯
[38:32] You should have joined us, last night at the club. 昨晚在俱乐部,你应该加入我们的
[38:36] My people saw you there. 我的人看到你在那里
[38:40] I didn’t want to intrude. 我不想打扰你们
[38:43] Next time. 下一次吧
[38:46] Would you like to come in? 你要进来吗?
[38:49] – Another time. – Ah. 下一次吧
[38:51] I look forward to getting to know you. 我很期待多了解你
[38:53] – One question. – Yes? 一个问题 请说
[38:56] – Are you who I think you are? – And who is that? 你是我想的那个人吗? 哪个人?
[38:59] Jacques Avril, secret police. 杰克艾维尔,秘密警察
[39:03] The Butcher of Pétion-Ville… 佩蒂翁维尔屠夫
[39:06] who murdered my mother’s brother. 杀了我舅舅的凶手
[39:08] What was his name? Your uncle. 你的舅舅叫什么名字?
[39:12] Antoine Hector. 安东海克特
[39:14] Hmm.
[39:16] Wasn’t me. 那不是我
[39:18] That was my father. 是我的父亲
[39:27] (LOCK CLICKS)
[39:35] Oh, an hour. Less. 不到一个小时吧
[39:39] Hmm. We’ll order. 我们叫外卖
[39:41] No, you choose. I don’t care. 你选就好,我不在乎
[39:44] Yeah, be home soon. See you then. 对,我很快就到家,待会见
[39:47] (SNIFFLES)
[39:48] (CLEARS THROAT)
[39:51] Buy you a drink? 请你喝一杯?
[39:54] I already have one. 我已经有了
[40:02] – Martini, please. – Gin preference? 马丁尼,谢谢 哪一种琴酒?
[40:05] Uh, Hendrick’s. 亨利爵士
[40:06] Paying for her, too? 你也替她买单?
[40:08] You’re kidding. 你在说笑吧
[40:12] (CHUCKLES) Sure. 当然
[40:18] I needed to look him in the eye. 我需要直视他的眼睛
[40:21] – Can’t you arrest him? – For what? 你不能逮捕他吗?
[40:23] He hasn’t done anything here. 为了什么?他在这里没做坏事
[40:25] – How long’s he been here? – Since 2010. 他来美国多久了?
[40:28] – Since the earthquake. – (REFRIGERATOR OPENS) 2010年来的,在海地大地震之后
[40:30] Doing well. Really well. 混得很好,非常好
[40:33] Living openly under his own name. 生活很高调,用他的真名
[40:36] It’s freaking people out. 颇吓人的
[40:40] (BOTTLE OPENS)
[40:42] I mean, he has so much blood on his hands. 他的双手满是鲜血
[40:44] (EXHALES)
[40:46] What did Gary have to do with these people? 加里和这些人有什么恩怨?
[40:49] – Why’d they kill my son? – I don’t know yet. 他们为何杀了我的儿子? 我还不知道
[40:55] If you could get Jonas to I.D. the Jamaicans, 如果你能让强纳斯指认牙买加人
[40:58] you could squeeze them. 就可以从他们口中问出来
[41:00] Maybe they’d give up Marcos and Arias. 也许他们会供出马可斯和艾利亚斯
[41:02] But he won’t. He doesn’t trust us. 但是他不会,他不信任我们
[41:09] This is bad, Jerry. 这很糟,杰利
[41:12] Dirty cops. 贪污的警察
[41:15] – Be careful. – I know it. 小心一点 我知道
[41:21] I could help you. 我能帮助你
[41:32] Hey. 嘿
[41:34] He looks like he’s adjusting. 看来它慢慢适应了
[41:36] Yeah. 对,它是好孩子
[41:37] He’s a good boy.
[41:40] Had to keep him away from the raccoons, though. 但要让它远离浣熊
[41:41] He’s kind of scrappy. 它挺好斗的
[41:44] – What are you gonna call him? – I don’t know. 你要叫它什么?
[41:46] Maybe Scrappy. 不知道,也许叫阿斗?
[41:48] – Very creative. – Pooch. 真有创意
[41:51] Cochise. I don’t know. Biscuit? 狗狗?科奇斯?我不知道,饼干?
[41:54] Biscuit? 饼干?
[41:55] Help me out here. 帮我想一个
[41:59] I’ll sleep on it. 我会想想看
[42:03] Listen. 听着,我想告诉你
[42:05] I wanted to tell you.
[42:07] I’m going back to school early. 我想早点回学校
[42:10] Like, tomorrow. 明天就走
[42:13] Why? 为什么?
[42:17] Need to get ready for the fall semester. 必须准备秋季开学
[42:21] You give notice? 你通知他们了?
[42:23] – I just sent the email. – So early? 刚刚寄了电子邮件 这么早?
[42:27] Come on, talk to me. 拜托,告诉我
[42:29] What’s going on? 怎么回事?男朋友的问题?
[42:31] – Boyfriend trouble? – No. 不是
[42:33] ‘Cause I noticed a little tension there. 因为我注意到你们有些紧张…
[42:34] It’s not him. 不是他
[42:37] It’s you. 是你
[42:42] Me? 我?
[42:44] What’d I do? 我做了什么?
[42:46] Nothing. 没什么
[42:50] You’re just you. 你只是做自己
[42:54] And I need some time away from you. 我需要离开你一些时间
[42:58] Sound like your mother. 你的口气真像你妈
[43:01] I’m sure I do. 当然了
[43:05] Still pissed about the undercover caper. 还在生气我的卧底行动
[43:09] Can we talk about this later? 我们改天再谈好吗?
[43:12] I’m beat. 我累了
[43:15] At least stay until her birthday. 至少待到她的生日
[43:18] Catalina? 卡塔丽娜?
[43:22] Maybe next year. 也许明年吧
[43:29] (DOG GRUNTS SOFTLY)
[43:33] (PHONE RINGING)
[43:39] – Chief. – Bad time? 局长 吵到你了?
[43:43] Long day. 今天真够受的
[43:45] Well, I just wanted to say congratulations. 我只想说声恭喜
[43:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[43:50] I trust this puts this matter to rest. 我相信这件事到此为止了
[43:54] Not quite. 还没有
[43:57] I’m sorry? 什么?
[43:58] Loose end I need to tie up. 有件没做完的事,我必须去了结
[44:03] Have a good evening. 晚安
[44:16] ♪ ♪
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme