Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] TEDESCO: He said he knew you. 他说他认识你
[00:09] Fucking Bosch. He’s behind this. 该死的博斯,是他指使的
[00:12] Guy wasn’t a cop. The man reeked 那个人不是警察
[00:15] of prison, baby. I know the difference. 那个人一看就坐过牢,宝贝 我能看出区别
[00:17] What’d he look like? 他长什么样?
[00:19] Biker. Big. Long hair, beard. 机车手,很高大,长头发,有胡子
[00:23] How could he know what we’re doing? 他怎么知道我们做的事?
[00:25] You fucked up talking to him. 你搞砸了,你不该跟他说话的
[00:27] Yeah, I-I just got flustered. Hey, 是的,我当时慌了
[00:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[00:36] Why don’t you get some of your friends to sit closer, hmm? 你何不叫你的朋友们坐近些?
[00:39] Block the view. 挡住视线
[00:42] I want to get freaky. 我想和你做爱
[00:45] Jesus, you’re twisted, Rita. 老天,你真变态,丽塔
[00:48] Yeah, just the way you like it. 对,你喜欢我这样
[00:52] Hmm? Come on. 来吧
[00:58] (SIGHS) Let me make it up to you, baby. 让我补偿你,宝贝
[01:01] Hey. Bosch says he’s got you on tape. 博斯说他把你录下来了
[01:04] What could he have? 他会录到什么?
[01:06] Boring phone calls between me and your lawyer. 无非是我和你律师之间 无聊的通话
[01:09] I’ve been really careful there, I swear. 我一直很小心,我发誓
[01:13] We need to know who that biker asshole is. 我们要知道那个混蛋机车手是谁
[01:16] Yeah, tell me what to do. 好,告诉我要怎么做
[01:19] Cronyn. Talk to Cronyn. 克朗尼,找他谈谈
[01:23] He wants his third, he’s got to fucking fix this. 他要得到他的三分之一 就要解决此事
[01:26] Okay. –好
[01:27] In person. No more phones. –亲自去 不要打电话
[01:58] Yeah, she was there for an hour or so, all told. 她在里面待了总共一个小时左右
[02:01] – Just getting to work now. – Terry Spencer. 刚刚去上班了 泰利史宾赛
[02:03] BONNER: Civilian, 为洛杉矶警局工作的平民职员
[02:05] working for LAPD, no criminal record. 没有犯罪纪录
[02:07] Couldn’t work Property if he did. 有犯罪纪录就不能在证物室工作了
[02:08] BONNER: Followed him home last night. 我昨晚跟踪他回家
[02:11] Studio City, the flats. Standard suburban crib. 影视城,普通的郊区房子
[02:14] Bought it in, uh, 2001. 2001年买的
[02:17] Mortgage, 800K. 贷款80万
[02:21] Little high for that neighborhood. 以那区来说有点高
[02:22] BONNER: So they refied twice before the crash. 他在金融危机前两度再融资
[02:25] Second marriage. Still paying alimony on the first. 现在是第二段婚姻 仍在支付第一段的赡养费
[02:29] Dude’s so deep in debt, he’s fucking breathing dirt. 他现在债台高筑、捉襟见肘
[02:31] – Current wife? – BONNER: Teacher. 现在的妻子呢? 是老师
[02:34] Yeah, she’s not footing any bills. 她赚不了多少钱
[02:36] So how did Cronyn find Spencer? 那么克朗尼怎么找到史宾赛的?
[02:39] That face is plastered all over bus benches and billboards. 他的广告在公车站 和广告牌上随处可见
[02:43] Maybe Spencer found him. 克朗尼律师事务所 也许是史宾赛找他的
[02:45] CHANDLER: I know you’re 我知道你很老派
[02:46] the walking definition of old school, but really? 但那手机也太旧了吧?
[02:48] Not mine. 不是我的,属于一个叫莱利的老兵
[02:49] Belongs to a vet named Reilly. (LINE RINGING) 克朗尼律师事务所
[02:58] RECEPTIONIST (OVER PHONE): Cronyn & Cronyn.
[03:00] Yes, I’d like to speak to Lance Cronyn, please. 我想和兰斯克朗尼谈
[03:02] RECEPTIONIST: May I ask who’s calling? 请问哪里找?
[03:04] Terry Spencer. Tell him it’s urgent. 泰利史宾赛,告诉他是急事
[03:06] RECEPTIONIST: One moment. 请稍后
[03:08] Here goes nothing. 来看看会有什么发现
[03:11] CRONYN: Mr. Spencer? I wasn’t expecting to hear from you. 史宾赛先生,我没料到你会打给我
[03:14] I’m not your point person. Hello? 我不是你的联络人 喂?
[03:20] Mr. Spencer? Hello? 史宾赛先生?喂?
[03:25] So who’s Spencer’s contact? Rita? 那么谁是史宾赛的联络人?丽塔?
[03:28] Not sure. 我不知道,继续跟踪她,伯纳
[03:29] Stay on her, Bonner.
[03:30] Yeah, I’m on it. 好,交给我
[03:35] Where’d you find him? 你在哪里找到他的?
[03:36] Hector was a pro bono appeal years ago 我多年前单打独斗时
[03:38] when I was a single-shingle lawyer. 曾当过赫克特的公益律师
[03:41] Wrongly convicted of manslaughter. 他被误判过失杀人
[03:43] Witness recanted, I won the appeal, 证人撤销供词,我赢了上诉
[03:45] Hector was released, he’s been with me ever since. 赫克特无罪释放,此后一直追随我
[03:48] He’s… devoted to me. 他对我忠心耿耿
[03:52] What do your fancy white shoe partners make of him? 你那些精英合伙人怎么看他?
[03:55] (CHUCKLES) They wish he wouldn’t sit in the waiting room so often. 他们希望他不要老是坐在等候区
[03:59] Too bad. He goes where I go. 不幸的是,我去哪里,他就去哪里
[04:01] And he’s good at what he does, like you. 他很擅长他的工作 和你一样
[04:06] You’re comparing me and Bonner. 你拿我和伯纳相比
[04:08] In fact, when you’re done chasing bad guys, Bosch, 实际上,当你不想抓坏人了,博斯
[04:12] I could use a guy like you. 我用得着你这样的人
[04:14] You’re offering me a job? 你在招揽我?
[04:15] I think you and Hector would make a great team. 我想你和赫克特会是很好的搭档
[04:17] Helping the scumbags skate? It’s not my style, but thanks. 帮人渣脱罪? 这不是我的作风,但谢谢你
[04:22] I’d rather drink muddy water, as the old song goes. 我宁愿喝西北风 就像老歌里唱的那样
[04:26] Everyone deserves their day in court. 每个人都应该有上庭辩护的机会
[04:28] Borders had his. 我们给过伯德斯机会了
[04:30] Old school. 果然老派
[04:31] Fucking A. ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ 没错
[05:06] ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ 傲骨博斯
[05:40] It’s been big fun, Tina, 这很有意思,汀娜
[05:42] but I got to be at Valley by 9:00. 但我9点前要到峡谷区
[05:46] Hey, I got tickets to the Bowl this Friday. 我有这周五好莱坞
[05:48] O’Jays. Want to get on board that “Love Train” with me? 露天剧场的门票,欧杰斯合唱团 你要和我一起坐上《爱的列车》吗?
[05:51] I know you’re a huge fan. 我知道你很喜欢他们
[05:53] Love you like a brother, Bob, you know that. 我只把你当大哥,巴布,你知道的
[05:57] What’s so fascinating? 是什么这么引人入胜?
[05:59] Interviews with the Skyler family. 斯凯勒家人的访问
[06:01] First one, right after the murder, 第一次,在凶案发生后
[06:04] “Sister tells the cops Danielle’s pendant’s missing.” 她妹妹告诉警察 丹妮尔的垂饰不见了
[06:07] Follow-up questions are all about the pendant. 接下来的问题全是关于那个垂饰
[06:10] How often did she wear it? “她多经常戴它?
[06:11] Any recent pictures of her wearing it? 有没有她最近戴着它的照片?
[06:13] Was she wearing it that night? “她那天晚上戴着吗?”
[06:15] What’s so important about the pendant, remind me? 提醒我一下,那个垂饰 为什么如此重要?
[06:17] The only physical evidence 那是唯一把伯德斯
[06:19] that directly links Borders to the victim. 和死者连系起来的实质证据
[06:22] Okay. So? 好吧,那又怎么样?
[06:25] So I know Bosch planted it in Borders’ apartment. 我知道博斯把垂饰 栽赃到伯德斯的公寓
[06:28] Olmer’s DNA at the crime scene proves that. 欧默在犯罪现场 留下的DNA证实了这点
[06:32] Proves somebody did. 这只能证明有人这样做
[06:34] I mean, dozens of coppers in and out of Borders’ apartment. 我意思是,有很多警察 进出伯德斯的公寓
[06:37] You sound just like my partner. 你的口吻和我的搭档一样
[06:43] Who did the interviews? Bosch? 做访问的是谁?博斯?
[06:47] Detective R. Rodgers. R罗杰斯警探
[06:50] My honest opinion? 想听我的肺腑之言吗?
[06:51] – Always. – Irregardless of what went down 总是很乐意
[06:55] between you and Bosch, he should’ve had your back. 不管你和博斯之间发生了什么
[06:57] No question. 他当时应该支持你,这点毫无疑问
[06:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:01] Yeah, that was wrong. 是的,是他不对
[07:03] And if it made the difference to your career down the line… 如果此事影响了你的职业生涯…
[07:05] – It did. – Well, that’s a shame. 的确 这很可惜
[07:08] And that’s on him, too. 这也是他的错
[07:11] But the DNA proves the department was wrong on Borders. 但DNA只能证实警局错抓了伯德斯
[07:16] What more payback do you want? 你要报复到什么程度才会满意?
[07:20] A lot more. 绝对不仅如此 收到一则简讯
[07:22] (PHONE BUZZES) 明天1点在诊所试行交换条件 选项–回复–返回
[07:32] Okay, Jerry, we’re on. 好了,杰利,我们要行动了
[07:34] Tomorrow afternoon, 1:00. Pain Clinic. 明天下午1点,痛症诊所
[07:36] – We’re gonna need a team. – We’ll talk to Billets. 我们需要一个团队 我会找比勒茨谈
[07:49] Hey. 嘿
[07:51] Hey. 嘿
[07:55] Uh, tell me what this looks like. 告诉我这个看起来怎么样
[08:04] It looks wrong. –看起来很不对劲
[08:06] Right? Poked around in the Category Twos –对吧?
[08:09] and found this one as well. Hmm. 我在第二类目查找,找到了这个
[08:16] You’re still a detective. 你仍是一名警探
[08:19] Yes, I am. 没错
[08:21] Tip of the iceberg? 这只是冰山一角
[08:24] I’m thinking it is. 我也是这么想
[08:27] Filed as “brandishing,” 这个写的是“挥动武器”
[08:29] but the vic said the man pointed the gun directly at her. 但受害者声称 那个人用枪直接指着她
[08:34] Most would call that “assault with a deadly weapon.” 多数人会称之为 “用致命武器攻击”
[08:37] I would. Now this one, 若是我就会
[08:40] same thing, last month. 这个也一样,是上个月的
[08:42] Somebody’s juking the stats. 有人在篡改数据
[08:45] (SIGHS)
[08:47] I’ll look into it. 我会看看
[08:49] A lesser detective might’ve missed the pattern. 一个不称职的警探可能不会发现
[08:52] Good thing we were on the ball. 幸好我们注意到了
[08:53] Yeah, don’t push it. 好,不要得寸进尺
[08:56] Who says we’re wasted in CAPs? 谁说我们在培训组是浪费时间?
[08:57] Not I, kemosabe. 不是我,朋友
[09:07] (INDISTINCT RADIO TRANSMISSION)
[09:10] Need us to hang around? 需要我们留下吗?
[09:12] Los Angeles Police Department 洛杉矶警局感激
[09:14] appreciates your diligence and your dedication. 你们的辛勤与奉献付出
[09:16] (CHUCKLES) Did nothing but shoo away homeless folks all night. 我们什么也没做 只是整晚驱赶流浪汉
[09:19] Then go home and get some sleep. 那就回家好好睡一觉
[09:21] – Yo. – Thanks, boss. –去吧 –谢了,长官
[09:23] All right, guys, let’s check this area around the car first, 好,各位,我们先来 检查车子周围的区域
[09:26] then get it towed to FSD. 然后拖到法证事务部
[09:37] Spotless. 毫无痕迹
[09:39] No such thing. 没有这种事
[09:46] – Hey. – Any news? 嘿 有消息吗?
[09:48] Reverend Crosley and Darius Natrell alibis check out. 柯斯利牧师和达利尔斯纳特尔的 不在场证明都得到证实
[09:52] No one’s talking to us about Bo Jonas. 没人和我们谈博强纳斯的事
[09:54] – Door knocks? – Mm. 敲门了?
[09:58] No one’s talking to us. 没人愿意和我们谈
[10:02] – Some things never change. – Hm. 有些东西永远不会变
[10:04] Something curious came up when we searched 我们搜加里威斯的公寓时
[10:06] – Gary Wise’s apartment. – Oh? 发现了一个有意思的东西
[10:08] We found a Smith & Wesson nine mil. 我们找到一把史密斯维森9厘米手枪
[10:10] So? Not so uncommon. It’s… 那又怎样?没什么奇怪的
[10:12] Confiscated in a drug bust. West Bureau, 2013. 那把枪在一次扫毒行动被没收 西区警局,2013年
[10:16] It was on the list to be melted down. 在销毁的清单上
[10:18] Fuck. How’d it get back on the streets? 该死,它怎么到了街头?
[10:21] Mm, good question. 好问题
[10:23] – Stuff goes missing. – Yes it does. –东西会不见 –的确
[10:25] They raided Rolling Sixties last year, 他们去年突袭罗林60帮
[10:28] came up with a dozen pistolas that were on that list. 搜出几十把在销毁清单上的手枪
[10:30] – That’s got to be an inside job. – No shit. 肯定是内鬼所为 肯定是
[10:38] – I’m gonna take a walk. – All right. 我要去走走 好吧
[10:46] Miss Johnson? 强森太太?
[10:49] Jerry Edgar. 杰利艾德格
[10:52] We used to buy your mother’s holiday bread. 我们过去向你母亲买节日面包
[10:54] My mother? (CHUCKLES) 我母亲?
[10:57] That was a long time ago, and you don’t look old enough 那是很久以前的事了
[11:00] – to remember that. – I remember that bread. 以你的年纪
[11:03] Delicious. 怎么可能记得当时的事 我记得那面包,很美味
[11:05] Yes, it was. 是的
[11:08] Wish I still had the recipe. 我真希望我仍留着那食谱
[11:13] You’re police? –你是警察?
[11:14] That’s right. –是的
[11:15] – You’re here about the shooting? – Yes, ma’am. 你是来打听枪击案的事? 是的,女士
[11:19] I didn’t see it. 我没看到
[11:22] You don’t have to see to know. 有时不必用看的也知道
[11:25] I didn’t know him, the young man. 我不认识他 那个年轻人
[11:29] His name was Gary Wise. 他叫加里威斯
[11:37] I heard the gunshot. 我听到枪声
[11:39] Saw a man run by, scared to death, 看到一个人跑过,吓得要死
[11:42] like he was running for his life. 就像在逃命
[11:46] Black? Latino? 黑人,拉丁裔?
[11:48] Black. 黑人
[11:50] About your age. 和你差不多年纪
[11:53] Yeah… 对
[11:59] If I show you some pictures, 如果我给你看一些照片
[12:01] would you be able to pick him out? 你能认出他来吗?
[12:08] I might. 也许可以
[12:17] ♪ ♪
[12:40] (CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS)
[12:49] Vice can spare a body. 我可以给你们一个人
[12:50] Rene Davila. Will she do? 莲娜达维拉,她可以吗?
[12:52] As long as they stay put. 只要他们留在本地
[12:54] They travel, we’re in trouble. 他们一远行,我们就有麻烦
[12:56] We will take what we can get. 你给什么我们都要
[12:57] Yeah. 当然了
[12:58] (PHONE RINGING)
[13:01] Shit. 伯纳来电 该死
[13:03] Excuse me. Bosch. 失陪一下 博斯
[13:06] Just sent you some pics. Tedesco and a friend. 我刚传给你一些照片 泰达斯柯和一个朋友
[13:15] Yeah, I recognize the friend from the courthouse with Cronyn. 我记得她这个朋友
[13:18] Called her Kathy. 在法庭和克朗尼一起 他叫她凯西
[13:20] I’ll tail her back to her car, get some plates, 我会跟着她回到车上
[13:22] see where she goes. 记下车牌号码,看她去哪里
[13:24] Got it. Thanks. 好的,谢谢
[13:29] J. I’m out. 杰利,我出去了
[13:31] (SIGHS)
[13:32] I’ll take point, put Davila on the perimeter. 我会担任前哨 让达维拉守在外围
[13:35] We’ve got a signal if Harry needs us to back off. 如果哈里要我们撤退 他会给我们一个信号
[13:38] What’s the signal? –什么信号?
[13:39] “Hold Fast.” –抓牢 罗伯逊…
[13:45] (QUIET, INDISTINCT CHATTER) 我不… 中止行动,大家出去
[14:15] (CHOKES) Robertson.
[14:17] Robertson… (WHIMPERS)
[14:19] I can’t… I can’t…
[14:21] ROBERTSON: Shut it down.
[14:23] Everyone out of here! Get her outside!
[14:25] (COUGHING) –带她出去 –所有人出去!
[14:32] 13-W-10, I’m code 6, officer needs help. 13D10,撤离现场 有警员需要援助
[14:35] Unidentified airborne toxic exposure. 不明有毒气体暴露
[14:38] I need a hazmat team and an R-A. 我需要毒灾应变小组和救护车
[14:42] MCCURDY: Officer Edgewood’s hunch was correct. 埃奇伍德警官的直觉是对的
[14:44] Officer Robson had at least one, possibly two prior interactions 罗伯逊警官之前和米格尔瓦斯奎兹 至少有过一次、也许两次接触
[14:48] with Miguel Vasquez. 随身相机2影片 2016年8月16日夜晚
[14:53] (WHOOPING) 警察,放下手中的东西 把它踢开,转身
[14:56] Police!
[14:57] Drop what’s in your hand, kick it away and turn around.
[15:00] – Come on, ese… – Show me your hands. –拜托,兄弟 –举起手
[15:01] We have complaints of some knucklehead 我们接到投诉
[15:03] shooting a pistol in the air. 有个蠢蛋朝天开枪
[15:04] ROBSON: That’s you, right? The knucklehead in question? 那个蠢蛋是你吧?
[15:07] – No guns. Fireworks. – Fireworks are illegal in L.A. –不是枪,是烟火! –烟火在洛杉矶是违法的
[15:10] – You know what? I know you. – I don’t think so. –你,我认识你 –你不认识我
[15:12] VASQUEZ: Yeah, you hassled me on Cinco de Mayo. 你在五月五日节上找我麻烦
[15:13] ROBSON: Let me see some ID, ese. 让我看看你的证件,朋友
[15:15] – Chinga tú madre! – ROBSON: What? 什么?
[15:17] – Hey, back up! Back up! – Get back now! 嘿,退后! 马上退后
[15:23] Why the gap? 为什么中断了?
[15:26] Could be intentional, could be equipment malfunction. 可能是有意为之,可能是设备故障
[15:31] Can we confirm the Cinco de Mayo encounter? 我们能确认他们
[15:32] Predates body cams. 在五月五日节上见过面吗?
[15:34] We’re trying to track down his partner. 随身相机日期不符 我们正在追踪他的搭档
[15:38] When you locate him, let me know. 你找到他就通知我
[15:40] Before you talk to him. 在你和他谈以前
[15:42] Yes, sir. Understood. 是的,长官,明白
[15:45] Thank you, Captain. (SIGHS) 谢谢,警监
[16:14] (PHONE BUZZING)
[16:18] Her plates are registered to a holding corp. 她的车牌登记在
[16:20] 4248 LLC slash K. 一家控股公司名下
[16:25] Zelden’s the name on the lease. 租车合约在泽尔顿名下
[16:27] K as in Kathy. K代表凯西
[16:28] Yeah. Five minutes out. 对,我五分钟后到
[16:31] See you then. 到时候见
[16:35] Hold the elevator, please. 麻烦按着电梯
[16:40] (ELEVATOR DINGS)
[16:59] Can I help you, sir? 我能帮你吗,先生?
[17:00] Yeah, I sure hope so. 我希望你可以
[17:03] – How you doing? – Good, good. –你好吗? –很好
[17:05] She is this close to a meltdown. 她快崩溃了
[17:07] She thinks Borders will blame her if it all goes bad. 她认为如果计划出了问题 伯德斯会责怪她
[17:10] The woman’s a wackjob. 这女人是个疯子
[17:13] She needs to get a grip. It won’t go bad. 她需要冷静,不会有问题的
[17:17] – If they have Rita on tape… – They don’t. –如果他们录下丽塔… –他们没有
[17:20] It’s a bluff. 他们在虚张声势
[17:25] She’s already anxious about him getting out. 他要出狱的事已经让她焦虑不安
[17:27] How it’s gonna change everything. 担心这会改变一切
[17:31] Then tell her to take a deep breath 那就叫她深呼吸,想想那笔钱
[17:32] and think about the money.
[17:35] I’ll talk to Borders. 我会和伯德斯谈
[17:36] And let’s put Spencer on ice. 并且暂停和史宾赛联系
[17:38] Until after the hearing. 直到听证会结束
[17:41] Sorry. 对不起,保全一直讲个不停
[17:42] Security guard wouldn’t shut up.
[17:44] No worries. 没关系
[17:46] Give me the bullet points, I’m on the clock. 说重点,我赶时间
[17:48] Zelden is Cronyn’s wife. 泽尔顿是克朗尼的妻子
[17:50] Mistress before that. 之前是他的情妇
[17:51] She’s also a real estate lawyer. 她也是一位房地产律师
[17:53] Found him that building. 为他找到这座大楼
[17:55] And here she comes. 她来了
[18:02] You got somewhere to be, go. I won’t lose her. 你有地方要去就去吧 我不会跟丢她的
[18:05] Music to my ears, brother. Thanks. 很高兴你这样讲,兄弟,谢了
[18:07] (ENGINE STARTS) 伯德斯家客厅–搜查前 伯德斯家卧室–搜查前
[18:22] (PHONE RINGING IN DISTANCE)
[18:47] (ENVELOPE RUSTLES)
[19:14] ♪ ♪
[19:37] IRVING: All right, anything you can find that connects 找任何能把佩斯顿伯德斯
[19:38] Preston Borders to Danielle Skyler. 和丹妮尔斯凯勒连系起来的东西
[19:42] All right, everyone stay here until 各位,留在这里
[19:44] I get the Before and Afters done. ♪ ♪ 直到我把照片拍好
[20:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:12] Hey, what’s the deal? 到底怎么回事?
[20:15] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[20:16] It’s collecting dust since 2008, then boom, 这箱子2008年以来都无人问津
[20:18] three hits the last 24 hours. 过去24小时却有三批人想看
[20:22] Me and who else? 除了我,还有谁?
[20:23] Um…
[20:27] …Lieutenant Robert Torres and Christina Henry, 今早是罗伯特托雷斯警督和
[20:29] CIU, this morning; 定罪完善小组的克莉丝汀娜亨利
[20:31] Sergeant Delmore Washington, PAB, yesterday. 昨天是公共行政大楼的
[20:35] So, new developments? 德尔默沃什警长 案情有新发展?
[20:39] Just putting it to rest. 只是平息一些争议,谢谢
[20:41] Thanks.
[21:12] – I didn’t call Mr. Cronyn. – You sure? 史宾赛 –我没有给克朗尼先生打电话 –你确定?
[21:16] Well, maybe it was a butt dial, but w-why would I call him? 也许是误拨了
[21:18] I know the drill. 但我为什么会给他打电话? 我知道规矩
[21:19] – Somebody used your name. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 有人假冒你的名字
[21:22] – Who? – We don’t know. 是谁? 我们不知道
[21:23] W-Why would somebody use my name? 为什么有人假冒我的名字?
[21:25] Maybe you should lay low until after the hearing. 也许在听证会结束前 你应该避一下风头
[21:27] You got some sick leave coming up? 你有病假吗?
[21:29] A little, I guess. 我想有一些
[21:30] We have a place, you should stay there for a few days. 我们有个地方 你应该到那里待几天
[21:33] – Just till after the hearing. – I… 直到听证会结束
[21:36] Here’s the address. –我… –这是地址
[21:43] 22 years. 22年
[21:45] City files are hardly sacrosanct. 市政府的档案很容易拿到
[21:49] Wash was in the files yesterday. 沃什昨天去看那些档案
[21:52] The district attorney advised me 地方检察官建议我
[21:54] to refresh my memory of the case. 回忆一下这个案子
[21:56] CIU this morning. 定罪完善小组今早也去看了
[21:58] Oh? Who? 谁?
[22:00] Christina Henry. 克莉丝汀娜亨利
[22:02] Any idea why? 你知道为什么吗?
[22:04] Looking to see if I fucked up. 看我有没有犯错、犯了什么错
[22:06] How I might have fucked up.
[22:10] So what’s the missing photo? Can you tell? 那么少了哪张照片?你能看出来吗?
[22:13] A Polaroid from the Before Search file. 一张搜索前拍的拍立得
[22:16] Borders’ bedroom. 伯德斯的卧室
[22:18] The dresser. 衣橱
[22:23] What’s on your mind, Detective? 你在想什么,警探?
[22:28] When Hollywood patrol grabbed up Borders 在还没有足够证据起诉伯德斯前
[22:32] before there was enough to charge him… 好莱坞的巡警拘捕了他
[22:34] I was there. 我也在场
[22:36] Servidone said you sorted it out, 舍维顿说你把事情处理好
[22:39] kicked Borders loose. 把伯德斯放走了
[22:41] As you said, it was premature. 如你所言,拘捕时机还不成熟
[22:44] He had a bag. 他当时背着一个背包
[22:46] A backpack. Was it searched? 我们搜索了吗?
[22:50] I couldn’t say. Did you ask Officer Servidone? 我不知道,你问舍维顿警官了吗?
[22:53] Because if it was, anything found in it 因为即使搜索了
[22:54] would have been inadmissible. 找到的东西也不能作为证物
[22:58] Borders murdered Danielle Skyler. 伯德斯杀害了丹妮尔斯凯勒
[23:02] And he’s behind bars 他坐牢是因为
[23:04] because you found that pendant in his bedroom. 你在他的卧室找到那个垂饰
[23:08] Right. 对 鸡尾酒–波德纳酒吧
[23:14] So he’s wearing only a shirt… no pants… 他只穿着一件衬衣,没穿裤子
[23:16] I ask him, “A little breezy, no?” 我问他:“很凉快吧?”
[23:20] Listen, I… What’s this? 听着,我…这是什么?
[23:23] Compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar. 吧台那边的先生请你们喝的
[23:26] Jimmy. 吉米,你人真好
[23:27] Gentleman and a scholar. Hear, hear. 对
[23:32] How soon do you need to get back? 你什么时候要回去?
[23:34] I don’t. When do you get off shift? 我不用,你什么时候下班?
[23:38] Why? 为什么?
[23:39] Eh, I thought maybe you’d want to go salsa dancing. 我想也许你有兴趣跳骚莎舞
[23:44] Where? –去哪里?
[23:45] El Floridita. –佛罗蒂达
[23:48] Show you some steps. 我可以向你示范一些舞步
[23:51] I bet you could. 我肯定你可以
[23:53] I know how to salsa dance. 我知道怎么跳骚莎舞
[23:55] Yeah, I thought you might. 我想也是
[23:59] I thought you were married. 我以为你结婚了?
[24:00] (LAUGHS)
[24:02] Me? Nah. 我?没有
[24:05] That’s what I tell strange women – so I don’t get hit on. – (LAUGHS) 我这样告诉陌生女人
[24:08] CRATE: So he said, “Fresh air’s good for the motility.” 以免她们勾搭我
[24:13] (LAUGHS): Motility. 他说:“新鲜空气能提升机动性”
[24:15] I had to look that up. 机动性,我还得去查那个单词
[24:16] It comes from the Latin motus… motion… as in, 它来自拉丁语的运动、移动
[24:20] “It ain’t the meat, it’s the motion.” 就像那句老话 “尺寸不重要,会动才上道”
[24:23] I’m pulling the pin. 我要辞职
[24:25] – Excuse me? – L.T.’s right. 什么?
[24:28] It’s time. 警督说得对,是时候了
[24:29] I’m gonna take my 90 and go live on a beach. 我要领退休金搬到海滩上住
[24:33] Or a golf course. 或者高尔夫球场
[24:34] (SCOFFS) You don’t play. 你不打高尔夫球
[24:38] I can learn. 我可以学
[24:41] Uh, alimony follows you into retirement, you know that? 你退休了还是要付赡养费
[24:45] (SCOFFS) To the gates of hell, probably. 你知道吗?
[24:50] (EXHALES) 很可能要付到死为止
[24:52] Can I have your desk chair? 你的椅子可以给我吗?
[24:58] (LAUGHS) 谢谢
[25:12] (SNIFFLES)
[25:26] (FLOOR SQUEAKS)
[25:46] Thank you.
[25:50] – You definitely smell undercover. – (LAUGHS) 你闻起来像卧底
[25:52] That’s the idea. Sorry. 我就是要这样,对不起
[26:04] You ever done this before? 你之前做过吗?
[26:07] It’s no big deal, Mads. 没什么大不了的,麦迪
[26:08] Just gonna grab up my bad guy and get out. 我抓到坏人就可以走了
[26:14] Just don’t do anything stupid. 不要做傻事
[26:18] – You’re all I have left. – I’m acutely aware of that. 我只剩下你了 我很清楚这点
[26:30] Mom’s birthday’s coming up. 妈的生日快到了
[26:33] I know. 我知道
[26:34] We should do something. 我们应该做些事
[26:38] Absolutely. Any ideas? 当然,你有什么建议吗?
[26:43] Thought we could go to Catalina. 我们可以去卡塔丽娜
[26:45] Great. Yeah. 好
[26:49] Well, let’s figure it out tonight. 我们今晚来计划
[26:53] She never did believe me about those flying fish. 她从来不相信
[26:56] (LAUGHS SOFTLY) 我讲的关于飞鱼的事
[27:06] Somebody wanted lower violent crime rates, 有人想降低暴力犯罪率
[27:08] so they went out and got them. 就伪造了这些数据
[27:11] It’s a fairy tale. 这是个童话故事
[27:14] Watch your six, L.T. 小心点,警督,没人喜欢耗子
[27:15] Nobody loves a stoolie… excuse me… whistleblower. 不好意思,是告密者
[27:19] I have no desire to be either. 我两者都不想当
[27:23] Don’t want it to look like I had a hand in cooking the books. 我不想别人认为 我也参与了伪造数据
[27:29] Well, this falls on Captain Cooper, right? 这是库珀警监的错
[27:32] Well, I was acting captain for part of it. 其中一段时间我是代理警监
[27:35] (SIGHS)
[27:39] I want copies of everything. 我要所有文件的副本
[27:42] You really think it’s gonna come to that? 你真的要走那一步?
[27:45] – What? – (QUIETLY): Blowing the whistle. 什么? 告密
[27:49] Sweet Jesus, I hope not. 老天,我希望不用
[27:52] Cronyn got somebody in Property to plant 克朗尼找人在证物室
[27:54] the handkerchief with Olmer’s DNA? 把欧默的DNA放到手帕上?
[27:56] Civilian named Terry Spencer. 一个叫泰利史宾赛的平民职员
[27:58] – Can you prove it? – I’m working on it. 你能证明吗? 我正在想办法
[28:01] Don’t worry. I’ll limp from here. 别担心,我会从这里
[28:03] (PHONE RINGING) 一瘸一拐走进去
[28:08] Hey, Jimmy. I’m here with J. Edgar. 喂,吉米,我和杰利艾德格一起
[28:10] We found the Nissan Sentra in a warehouse 我们在一个仓库里找到
[28:11] used by our two shooters. 两个枪手开过的日产森特拉
[28:13] But we had to shut down the search yesterday 但我们昨天不得不中断搜索数小时
[28:15] – for a few hours. – What was the problem? 出了什么问题?
[28:17] Fentanyl residue. 有芬太尼残留
[28:19] One of my detectives inhaled some. 我一个警探吸入了一些
[28:21] – Knocked her ass over teakettle. – Jesus. 她马上倒下了
[28:23] They were dealing fentanyl? 老天,他们在卖芬太尼?
[28:24] Eh, they were doing something with it. 一定是利用它做某些事
[28:25] It’s cheap, fast, lethal 它廉价、迅速、致命
[28:27] and a hundred times stronger than heroin. 比海洛英效果强一百倍
[28:30] Your detective’s gonna be okay? 你的警探没事吧?
[28:32] She will be. 她会没事的
[28:33] Took two rounds of Narcan to bring her back. 打了两轮纳洛酮才使她醒过来
[28:35] – Shit. – They pulled a print from the Sentra. 天啊 他们检验了车上的指纹
[28:38] Brandon Cleek, car thief. 布兰顿克里,偷车贼
[28:41] On parole, Imperial Valley. 在假释,帝王谷
[28:44] – Stay safe, brother. – You, too. 小心点,兄弟 你也是
[28:49] EDGAR: Fentanyl. 芬太尼,也许我们应该
[28:51] Maybe we should hit pause, call in the DEA. 暂停行动,打电话给缉毒局
[28:55] Stick with the plan. 照原计划执行
[28:58] Thanks, Jackie. That’s terrific. 谢谢,杰琪,很好
[28:59] Keep me posted. 有新进展请告诉我
[29:04] Your hunch was correct. 你的直觉是正确的
[29:05] Cousin Rosie’s away, camping in the Cascades, 露丝表妹出门了 在喀斯喀特山脉露营
[29:08] – house is all shut up. – But the utilities spiked? 屋子大门紧锁 但电费上升?
[29:11] Been in triple digits up there all week. 这礼拜气温都飙到38度以上
[29:12] How could Junior not use the AC? 小豪西怎么可能不开空调?
[29:14] – Hmm. – BPD found his car two streets away. 当地警察在两条街以外 找到他的车子
[29:18] So Junior’s in Bakersfield. 那么小豪西在贝尔斯菲尔德
[29:22] When do we leave? 我们什么时候动身?
[29:24] And where’s his cousin Oscar? 他的表兄奥斯卡在哪里?
[29:26] Mm… Maybe he’s up there, too. 也许他也在那里
[29:32] He looked familiar, but so do half the mooks on the street. 他看起来很眼熟 但街上一半的蠢材也是
[29:36] An unarmed man lost his life. 一个没有武器的人死了
[29:40] We need to understand what happened. 我们要了解发生了什么事
[29:43] (SIGHS)
[29:46] Sir, I’m on the job ten years. 长官,我做了警察十年
[29:49] Some nights it feels like a war zone out there. 有些时候街上就像战场
[29:52] And that night was one of them. 那天晚上正是这样
[29:54] A war zone. 战场?
[29:56] Figure of speech. 这只是个比喻
[29:59] I came up through the ranks. 我从基层升上来
[30:01] I understand what the job is, how hard it is. 我了解这份工作,我知道它有多困难
[30:05] Sir, what I’m saying is, 长官,我的意思是
[30:07] I don’t precisely remember every person I come in contact with. 我不记得我接触过的每一个人
[30:11] He looked familiar. 他看起来很眼熟
[30:13] That’s all I can say. 我只能这么告诉你
[30:16] Okay, so walk me through it. 好,那从头跟我讲
[30:18] You rolled up to the party… 你去到那个派对
[30:20] Cautious. 很小心地
[30:22] We expect there’s a gun. Multiple 911 calls. 我们认为那里会有枪 我们接到几通报警电话
[30:25] – You were understandably on edge. – Yes, sir. 可想而知你们很紧张
[30:27] It was a volatile situation. 是的,长官,当时情况一触即发
[30:29] Crowded, chaotic. 很拥挤、很混乱
[30:31] A bottle thrown at us soon as we stepped out of the car. 我们一下车就有人向我们扔酒瓶
[30:33] – And when did you see Vasquez? – Right away. 你们什么时候看到瓦斯奎兹?
[30:36] He saw us first, started to run. 马上看到,是他先看到我们 随后拔腿就跑
[30:42] If Vazquez was innocent, then why’d he run? 如果瓦斯奎兹是无辜的 他为什么要跑?
[30:45] Pointless to speculate. 推测毫无意义
[30:47] I’m only interested in your state of mind, officer. 我只想知道你当时在想什么,警官
[30:50] Feared for my life, sir. 我当时怕自己有生命危险,长官
[30:53] Like I told FID. 正如我告诉调查部的
[30:55] In fear for my life. 我怕自己有生命危险
[31:00] An iced chai latte for Maddie. 给麦迪的冰印度茶拿铁
[31:03] I’m sorry, I forgot, Connor asked for extra foam. 对不起,我忘了,康纳说要多泡沫
[31:06] – Uhp, not a problem. – Thank you. –没问题 –谢谢
[31:11] My folks are having a party tomorrow night. 我父母明天开派对,你应该来
[31:15] You should come.
[31:17] You want me to meet your parents? 你要我去见你父母?
[31:19] No, it’s not like that. 不,不是这样
[31:20] There’s gonna be lots of other people there, too, and… 到时会有很多其他人和…
[31:24] Macchiato for Honey. 哈妮的玛琪雅朵
[31:28] – Excuse me. – Sorry. –不好意思 –对不起
[31:32] Maddie Bosch, right? Honey Chandler. 你是麦迪博斯,对吧?哈妮钱德勒
[31:34] Yes. Hi, Ms. Chandler. 是的,你好,钱德勒女士
[31:36] I’m sure your father’s mentioned me. 我很肯定你父亲提过我
[31:38] Of course. Uh, this is my friend Tom. 当然,这是我朋友汤姆
[31:41] Tom Galligan, clerking with CIU. 汤姆格利甘,定罪完善小组书记员
[31:44] Hmm. Our worthy adversaries. 我们的强大对手
[31:46] – Yeah. Heard a lot about you. – Well, 久仰大名
[31:49] contrary to what some in the District Attorney’s office say, 不像地检署某个人说的
[31:51] I’m not Mephistopheles’s handmaiden. 我不是魔鬼的侍女
[31:54] – It’s nice meeting you, Tom. – You, too. 很高兴和你见面,汤姆
[31:56] He’s cute. –彼此彼此 –他很帅
[31:59] Wow. Money Chandler. 赫赫有名的哈妮钱德勒
[32:02] That was awkward. 真尴尬
[32:04] – And you met her before? – No. –你之前见过她吗? –没有
[32:06] – She knew you. – She knows my dad. 她认识你 她认识我父亲
[32:09] Yeah, of course she does. She sued him. 是的,她当然认识,她告了他
[32:12] Right. Duh. 对,当然
[32:14] Tall flat white for Connor, extra foam. 康纳的多泡沫白咖啡
[32:23] Yes. 好,我会去明天的派对
[32:25] The party tomorrow. I’ll go.
[32:28] Cool. 太好了
[32:58] (MAN EXHALES) 加西亚痛症诊所
[33:27] – You’re late. – The bus was late. –你迟到了 –公车晚了
[33:33] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[33:36] Phones. 手机
[33:47] Your phone. 你的手机呢?
[33:50] Let’s go. Move it. ♪ ♪ 走吧,快点
[34:28] Target heading southbound on Van Nuys. 目标沿着文乃路南行
[34:31] I thought this wasn’t a moving surveillance. 我以为这不是移动监视行动
[34:32] EDGAR (OVER RADIO): Bosch is in the van. 博斯在货车上
[34:34] Copy. Southbound on Van Nuys. 收到,沿文乃路南行
[35:08] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[35:11] Louis was scared shitless you weren’t gonna make it this time. 路易斯快吓死了,怕你撑不过去
[35:13] You OD’d? Where’d you get it? 你吸毒过量?你从哪里弄来的?
[35:16] Fuck you, Trey. 去你的,崔伊
[35:20] Well, what are you looking at? 你在看什么?
[35:22] You. Looking to OD? 你 想要吸毒过量
[35:27] Fuckin’ dumb-ass. 该死的蠢蛋
[35:30] No talking. ♪ ♪ 不要聊天
[36:06] CHANDLER: Foreclosure papers? 取消房屋赎回权文件?
[36:08] Spencer was underwater. 史宾赛当时无力偿付
[36:10] He hired a shifty attorney, dug him out of debt. 他雇了一个骗子律师 帮他还清了债务
[36:13] Investment pools. Oy. 集合投资,真是的
[36:15] Better off using a loan shark. Less vig. 找高利贷都比这个利息少
[36:19] Uh, he has to come up with a balloon payment by the end of the year. 他年底前要缴一笔大额尾付贷款
[36:22] How big’s the balloon? 多大一笔?
[36:23] – 500K. – Yikes. –50万 –天啊
[36:26] – He could sell the house. – No, he can’t. –他可以把房子卖掉 –不,他不可以
[36:28] Investors won’t let him. They want him to default. 投资者不让他卖 他们要他拖欠债务
[36:31] So they can sell the house. 他们就可以卖掉他的房子
[36:33] People need to read the fine print. 人们需要读小字部分
[36:36] Who’s this shifty attorney? 那个骗子律师是谁?
[36:38] Kathy Zelden. 凯西泽尔顿
[36:40] – Mrs. Lance Cronyn. – You got it. 兰斯克朗尼的太太 没错
[36:44] She promises him a payday, 她答应给他一笔钱
[36:46] he agrees to plant Olmer’s DNA. 他同意把欧默的DNA放进去
[36:49] They get Olmer to sign a confession. 他们让欧默签了认罪书
[36:51] Borders walks, sues the city. 伯德斯无罪释放,起诉政府
[36:53] Cronyn takes his cut. 克朗尼从中获利
[36:55] A nifty piece of criminal engineering. 一起精心策划的犯罪 药局
[37:39] I’m set. I got visual on the van. 我准备好了,我能看到货车
[37:42] EDGAR: I have eyes on Bosch. 我看到博斯了
[37:47] Problem? 有问题吗?
[37:50] – Get in the van. – What’s going on? –上车 –怎么回事?
[37:55] I think we walked into something. 我想我们遇到麻烦了
[37:59] Cops? 警察?
[38:00] Fuck if I know. 我怎么知道?
[38:02] A car I’ve seen before. 我之前见过那辆车
[38:05] Get in the van. 上车
[38:08] I know how to get rid of them. 我知道怎么摆脱他们
[38:09] – Give me your phone. – (SCOFFS) 把你的电话给我
[38:11] Just give me your phone. 把电话给我
[38:23] OPERATOR (OVER PHONE): 911, what’s your emergency? 紧急求助中心 您有什么紧急事故?
[38:25] Yeah, I think a cop just got shot 我想有个警察
[38:27] outside of Hold Fast Pizza, near Victory and Van Nuys. 在抓牢披萨店外面中枪了
[38:30] You better send some help quick. 在维多利路和文乃路交界 你们最好派人来救援
[38:41] DISPATCHER: Attention, all units. Shots fired. 各分队主意,发生枪击
[38:43] Officer down outside of Hold Fast Pizza, 有警员在抓牢披萨店外倒下
[38:45] Victory and Van Nuys. 维多利街和文乃街交界
[38:47] Edgar, you copy that? 艾德格,你收到了吗?
[38:48] We’re blown. Pull out and respond. 我们暴露了,撤退去支援
[38:50] EDGAR (ON RADIO): Put out a code 4 when you arrive. 抵达后再回报不需支援
[38:52] No evidence of a shooting. 没有枪击案
[38:53] And meet me back at the clinic. 之后再回诊所和我会面
[38:55] Copy. 收到
[39:03] Fuckin’ A. (SCOFFS) 该死
[39:05] Fucking cops. 该死的警察
[39:09] I knew it. 我就知道
[39:14] How’d you know that would work? 你怎么知道这招有用?
[39:16] A cop gets shot, they drop everything, come running. 一旦有警察中枪 他们会放下一切去支援
[39:23] Double dose for the old man tonight. 今晚赏你双倍剂量
[39:28] (SIRENS WAILING IN DISTANCE)
[39:56] (QUIETLY): Shit. 该死
[40:00] (SIGHS) Fuck. 可恶 加西亚痛症诊所
[40:10] You missed your turn. 你忘了转弯
[40:12] You got somewhere you need to be, old man? 你有地方要去吗,老头?
[40:14] I could drop you off right here. 我可以让你在这里下车
[40:16] No, no. No. 没有,对不起,算了
[40:18] Sorry. Never mind.
[40:43] ♪ ♪
[41:03] Did you see anyone? –你看到他们吗? –没有,什么也没有
[41:04] No, nothing. –你看到他们吗? –没有,什么也没有
[41:07] Hang here. Call me if anyone shows up. 你留在这里,有人出现就给我打电话
[41:09] – Okay. – I think I know where they went. –好 –我想我知道他们去哪里了
[41:14] BOSCH (ON ANSWERING MACHINE): This is Bosch. Leave a message. 我是博斯,请留言
[41:16] – (BEEPS) – We know how they got to Spencer. 我们知道他们怎么威胁史宾赛了
[41:19] Call me back, I’ll fill you in. 给我回电话,我会告诉你
[41:24] ♪ ♪
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme