时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | (CHIMING) | |
[00:26] | (CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS) | |
[00:30] | ♪ ♪ | |
[01:02] | (MELLOW JAZZ PLAYING) | |
[01:26] | (JAZZ SONG ENDS) | |
[01:30] | (NEEDLE CLICKING AT END OF RECORD) | |
[01:56] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:03] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:27] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:29] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:32] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:35] | – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:37] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
[02:39] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:40] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:43] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
[02:44] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:46] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:51] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:59] | ♪ Like me. ♪ | |
[03:09] | (CART’S WHEELS SQUEAKING) | |
[03:19] | Found your calling. | |
[03:21] | Don’t even have to glove up. | |
[03:22] | Little early for bustin’ balls. | 现在开玩笑有点早 |
[03:24] | Just try not to hurt anybody with that thing, Powers. | 不要撞到人,包尔斯 |
[03:26] | (QUIETLY): Fucking Bosch. | 该死的博斯 |
[03:28] | Heard that, scrote. | 我听到了,混蛋 |
[03:46] | (PHONE RINGS) | |
[03:48] | – You’re up bright and early. – Took a hard look | 这么早就起床了 |
[03:50] | at that so-called confession. | 我认真看了那所谓的“供词” |
[03:52] | It’s bogus. | 是假的,那不是他的作案手法 |
[03:53] | Not his M.O. | |
[03:55] | Olmer was a serial rapist, not a murderer. | 欧默是连环强奸犯,不是杀手 |
[03:57] | Well, he could have graduated to it. Natural progression. | 他可能进化了,这是个自然的过程 |
[04:00] | Olmer claims he climbed Skyler’s balcony, | 欧默声称他爬上斯凯勒的阳台 |
[04:02] | slipped through an unlocked sliding door. | 从没有上锁的滑动门进来 |
[04:05] | How he attacked his rape victims. | 他一向这样攻击受害者 |
[04:07] | The railing was covered with a layer of soot, so was the deck. | 栏杆上覆盖着一层煤灰,阳台也是 |
[04:10] | No handprints, no footprints. No one came in from the balcony. | 没有手印、没有脚印 没有人从阳台进来 |
[04:13] | Good. What else? | 很好,还有吗? |
[04:15] | No mention of the carving knife. | 没有提到切肉刀 |
[04:17] | Carving knife? | 切肉刀? |
[04:18] | Used it to mutilate her, postmortem. | 在她死后被人用来毁坏尸体 |
[04:20] | – (SIGHS): Good God. – We held it back | 老天 |
[04:22] | to weed out the false confessions. | 我们没有透露这点 以防有人做伪证 |
[04:24] | – Like this one. – There’s nothing in there that wasn’t | 就像现在? 供词上都是 |
[04:26] | in the papers at the time or came out later at trial. | 当时报纸登载的东西 在审判以后公开的 |
[04:29] | Okay. The confession’s a fake. | 好吧,那么供词是假的 |
[04:32] | Motive aside for now. | 来谈动机,是谁的主意? |
[04:33] | – Whose idea? – Who benefits? | 谁会得到好处? |
[04:35] | Well, Borders, obviously. | 显然是伯德斯 |
[04:37] | Cronyn, if there’s a settlement. | 克朗尼,假设他们有协议 |
[04:39] | – Olmer confessed to Cronyn. – Allegedly. | 欧默向克朗尼招供 据称而已 |
[04:41] | There’s no audio, no video. | 没有录音、录像,只有文件 |
[04:43] | Just the document. | |
[04:44] | There was a witness. | 有一位见证人 |
[04:46] | The corrections officer. | 狱警 |
[04:47] | I’ll have Hector chase him down. | 我会让赫克特去找他 |
[04:49] | You need a badge to get to him, remember? | 要警察才能找到他,记得吗? |
[04:53] | Tread lightly. | 小心行事 博斯–机密 社会安全卡 金融卡 |
[05:22] | (PHONE RINGING IN DISTANCE) | 美国退伍军人事务部 多米尼克莱利 多米尼克莱利 假释官 |
[05:51] | He’ll show. Comes every morning, | 他会出现的,每天都来 |
[05:53] | truck full of soda cans and scrap metal. | 车上装满汽水罐和废金属 |
[05:55] | Yeah, and whatever else he can get his hands on. | 对,还有他能弄来的任何东西 |
[05:58] | Peanut’s industrious… you got to give him that. | 花生很勤劳,你得承认这点 |
[06:00] | One word for it. | 这是一种讲法 |
[06:02] | I’ve known Peanut a long time… he’s no carjacker. | 我认识了花生很久,他不会偷车 |
[06:04] | That you know of. | 据你所知 |
[06:06] | (SIGHS) What’s this one about? | 这是关于什么? |
[06:07] | Oh. Alert the media. | 快通知媒体 |
[06:10] | Two panhandlers fighting over a chunk of sidewalk. | 两个乞丐为了 |
[06:15] | – (SIGHS) – Living the dream. | 争夺一段人行道大打出手 简直梦想成真 |
[06:17] | HOBBS: The corner of Sunset | 日落大道和拉斯帕尔路? |
[06:19] | and Las Palmas. It’s my spot. | 那个角落是我的地盘 |
[06:21] | Ask anybody. It’s my spot. | 你去问问人,那是我的地盘 |
[06:24] | Don’t you guys have agreements, who’s got what spot? | 你们不是商量好的吗? 谁占据哪个地盘? |
[06:27] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[06:28] | And what makes this spot… | 相比其他地方 |
[06:30] | more special than, say, any other spot? | 这个地方有什么特别? |
[06:33] | It’s my spot. I mean, it’s got the coffee shop, | 那是我的地盘 |
[06:36] | it’s got the stoplight. | 那里有咖啡店,有红绿灯 |
[06:37] | And besides that? | 除此以外呢? |
[06:39] | Besides that, people know me. | 除此以外,大家都认识我 |
[06:40] | CRATE: He says… | 他说是你先推他的 |
[06:42] | you pushed him first. | |
[06:45] | Look at the size of that dude. | 你看看那个人的块头,是他攻击我 |
[06:47] | He attacked me. | |
[06:48] | Mm-kay. So why can’t you find another spot? | 好吧,你为什么不能另找地盘? |
[06:52] | Fuck that. | 去他的,是我先到的 |
[06:53] | I was there first. | |
[06:56] | Ah. | |
[06:57] | BARREL: The young lady in the coffee shop | 好吧 |
[06:59] | filmed this whole thing on her phone. | 咖啡店那位年轻女士 用手机拍下了整个过程 |
[07:01] | But that don’t matter. It’s like you say. | 这不重要 |
[07:03] | It’s understood. It’s my spot. | 像你说的 大家都知道那是我的地盘 |
[07:06] | Sorry, pal. Next time, get there first. | 对不起,朋友 |
[07:09] | Early bird, worm… | 下次早点去,早起的鸟儿… |
[07:10] | If he’s there tomorrow, in my spot… | 如果他明天出现在我的地盘 |
[07:14] | ain’t no telling what could happen. | 我不知道会发生什么事 |
[07:16] | Don’t tell me that. Don’t go there. | 不要告诉我 |
[07:18] | Could be mayhem. | 可能是重伤害 |
[07:21] | Work with me here. | 合作一点 |
[07:42] | Maddie Bosch? | 麦迪博斯?这周书记员缺人 |
[07:44] | Short on clerks this week. | |
[07:46] | Need you to sit in on witness prep, take notes. | 我们需要你帮证人准备出庭 负责记笔记 |
[07:48] | – Okay. Not a problem. – I’d hope not. | –好,没问题 |
[08:01] | (EXHALES) | –我也希望没问题 |
[08:07] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[08:16] | BOSCH: Fucked it up first | 在沙漠风暴行动第一次受伤 |
[08:17] | in Desert Storm. | |
[08:19] | You can see the cartilage is practically oatmeal. | 你看那软骨简直是一锅粥 |
[08:22] | – When did you dislocate it? – Kandahar, ’02. | –你在哪里脱臼的? –坎达哈,2002年 |
[08:25] | Just jumping in and out of those APCs, | 背着30公斤的战斗装备 |
[08:28] | humping 60 pounds of battle rattle. Well, the range of motion’s | 跳上跳下装甲车弄伤了 |
[08:30] | a little loose, so… | 关节有点松 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna write you a prescription | 我会给你开强效布洛芬 |
[08:33] | for extra-strength ibuprofen. | |
[08:35] | Yeah, uh, Doc, | 医生,那玩意和阿斯匹灵没两样 |
[08:37] | that’s like fucking aspirin. | |
[08:38] | I need something a little stronger. | 我要药效更强的东西 |
[08:42] | (SIGHS) How long you been off the oxy? | 你多久没服用氧可酮了? |
[08:46] | Six weeks, two days. | 六周又两天 |
[08:48] | Mr. Reilly, you been off for that long, | 莱利先生,如果你这么久没吃 |
[08:49] | you’re well on your way to being off it for good. | 你很有希望把它戒掉 |
[08:51] | Yeah, Doc, my knee hurts like a bastard. | 医生,我的膝盖痛死了 |
[08:54] | Oxy’s the only thing that helps. | 只有氧可酮起作用 |
[08:56] | – What dosage were you taking? – 80. | –你过去的剂量是多少? –80毫克 |
[08:58] | That’s high. Who prescribed it? | 这很高,谁给你开的? |
[09:01] | I don’t remember his name. | 我不记得他的名字了 |
[09:02] | Where was this? | 在哪里? |
[09:04] | – V.A. – Here? | –退伍军人事务部 –这里? |
[09:05] | Nevada. That a problem? | 内华达州,有问题吗? |
[09:08] | Not at all. As long as I can look up your prescription history… | 没问题,但我要看看你的处方药史 |
[09:10] | Yeah, well, I’m telling it to you right now. | 我现在正在告诉你 |
[09:14] | My mistake. Maybe it wasn’t the V.A. | 我搞错了,也许不是退伍军人事务部 |
[09:20] | You know, I lead a pain management group. | 我在主持一个痛症管理小组 |
[09:23] | Why don’t you come by? | 你何不过来看看? |
[09:26] | – Group? – Yeah. | 小组? |
[09:27] | You meet other vets going through | 是的,你可以和其他 |
[09:28] | the same thing you’re going through. | 和你有相同经历的老兵交流 |
[09:30] | They’re learning to manage their pain | 他们在学习如何 |
[09:31] | – without addiction. – Yeah, I don’t know, Doc. | 不必依赖止痛药管理痛症 |
[09:33] | I’m-I’m not good with crowds. | 我不知道,医生 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s the way we do things now. | 我不喜欢人多的地方 |
[09:36] | No more opioids. | 这是我们现在采用的方法 不再依赖鸦片类药物 |
[09:39] | You want to live, right? | 你想活下去,对吧? |
[09:42] | (SOFTLY): Yeah. | –对 |
[09:43] | Good. | –很好 |
[09:46] | There he is. | –他来了 |
[09:48] | About time. (ENGINE STARTS) | –总算来了 |
[10:01] | Peanut! | 花生!想都不要想 |
[10:02] | Don’t even think about it. | |
[10:08] | Come on, Dotson. | 拜托,多森! |
[10:09] | What, you stalking me, man? | 你在跟踪我吗? |
[10:11] | I-I pissed clean for you a week ago. | 我一周前通过了毒品测试 |
[10:13] | So why were you about to rabbit, you’re so law-abiding and all? | 如果你那么遵纪守法 为什么跑得这么快? |
[10:16] | I don’t know. Muscle memory? | 我不知道,习惯成自然? |
[10:19] | Muscle memory. Good one. | “习惯成自然”,这借口不错 |
[10:21] | This is Detective Robertson. | 这位是罗伯逊警探 |
[10:22] | LAPD, Homicide. | 洛杉矶警局凶案组 |
[10:24] | Hell, I ain’t killed nobody. | –该死,我没有杀人 |
[10:26] | Convince me. | –你得说服我 |
[10:34] | – Why so public? – Listen, Gary insisted. | 为什么如此公开? |
[10:36] | – It was his call. – Said he felt safer. | 那是加里坚持的,是他的决定 说他觉得那样更安全 |
[10:39] | Somebody must have seen him with you. | 肯定有人看到他和你们一起 |
[10:40] | Gary knew the game. | 加里了解游戏规则 |
[10:42] | He’s been out of the game a long time. | 他很久没干这个了 |
[10:44] | Gary was never hard-core. | 而且他从来都没有很活跃 |
[10:45] | Who’s lead on this at RHD? | 抢劫及凶案组是谁负责这案子? |
[10:48] | Conniff and Espinoza. | 柯尼弗和埃斯皮诺萨 |
[10:50] | We’ll reach out. | 我们会联系他们 |
[10:53] | I hope to God they got something, man, | 希望他们有线索 |
[10:54] | ’cause we got nothing. | 因为我们毫无头绪 |
[10:55] | I’ll follow up with his dad. | 我会联系他爸 |
[10:58] | He was on the job. D2, South Bureau. | 他爸曾是南区警局的二级警探 |
[11:00] | Narcotics. | 缉毒组,德怀特威斯? |
[11:02] | Dwight Wise? | |
[11:03] | That was before our time. | 那时候我们还没加入警队 |
[11:06] | Let us know if Pops has any ideas. | 如果他爸有线索请告诉我们 |
[11:08] | Mm. | |
[11:19] | HANSEN: Have you been doing | |
[11:20] | your mindfulness exercises, Louis? | 你有没有做正念练习,路易斯? |
[11:21] | (CHUCKLES) | |
[11:23] | Be present and let my mind wander? | 专注于当下,让思想漫游 |
[11:26] | That’s some scary shit, Doc. | 这些东西很吓人,医生 |
[11:29] | Last week you said you’re gonna do your best to go out | 上周你说会尽量出去走走 |
[11:31] | – for a walk. – I got… | 我…我的背部痉挛了 |
[11:33] | my back, there’s fucking spasms, man. | |
[11:35] | Have you been going to work? | 你有去工作吗? |
[11:37] | That just aggravates the situation. | 这只会使情况更糟 |
[11:39] | It sucks to be you. | 真可怜 |
[11:42] | How’s your sleep? | –你睡得怎么样? |
[11:43] | Sleep? I don’t sleep. | –睡?我不睡觉 |
[11:46] | I toss and turn all night. | 我整晚辗转反侧 |
[11:48] | I’m so fucking exhausted. I mean, I-I don’t even | 我筋疲力尽 |
[11:50] | want to get out of bed in the morning. | 早上根本不想起床 |
[11:51] | Yeah? But… you made it here today. | 是吗?但你今天还是来了 |
[11:56] | What? | 什么? |
[11:58] | All you do is whine. | 你只会抱怨 |
[12:00] | What are you, a ray of sunshine? | 那你呢?你又有多乐观? |
[12:02] | Least I don’t bitch about it. | 至少我没有抱怨个不停 |
[12:03] | But he asked me a question. | 但他问我问题! |
[12:08] | Uh, hey, Doc? | 嘿,医生 |
[12:11] | Look, man, like I told you, | 我告诉你了,这种东西不适合我 |
[12:12] | this shit’s not gonna work for me. | –这需要时间,相信我 |
[12:14] | (SIGHS) It takes time. Trust me. You say so. Can you give me | –既然你这样说,好吧 |
[12:19] | a little something to tide me over? | 你能给我开一些药 让我度过难关吗? |
[12:21] | Give it 30 days, Mr. Reilly. | 坚持30天,莱利先生 |
[12:24] | You’ll see a change, I promise you. | 你会看到变化,我向你保证 |
[12:26] | Another month of this shit? | 还要再熬一个月? |
[12:28] | Listen, we’ll revisit your situation then. | 听着,我们到时候再看看你的情况 |
[12:31] | But until then, take the ibuprofen, try to stay off the oxy. | 你先吃布洛芬止痛 |
[12:35] | Okay? (SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY) | 远离氧可酮,好吗? |
[12:59] | Just get in the fucking car… | |
[13:14] | DEFENSE ATTORNEY: The defendant has | 被告和社区有紧密的联系 |
[13:16] | strong ties to the community, | |
[13:18] | is employed full-time, and has no reason to flee. | 她有全职工作,没有理由潜逃 |
[13:21] | So she intends to contest these charges vigorously. | 她会全力驳斥这些指控 |
[13:24] | – Ms. Loring? – Thank you, Your Honor. | –罗林女士? –谢谢,法官大人 |
[13:27] | The People object to any deviation downward | 控方反对对保释条款作出改变 |
[13:29] | from the bail schedule. | |
[13:30] | This defendant is likely to lose her employment, | 被告很可能会失去她的工作 |
[13:32] | since she is charged with stealing from her employer. | 因为她被控窃取雇主财物 |
[13:35] | It is the People’s position | 控方认为她有机会逃走 |
[13:37] | that she is a flight risk, and we ask for appropriate bail. | 我们要求适当的保释金额 |
[13:40] | JUDGE: Bail is set at $100,000. | 保释金额定为十万元 |
[13:42] | The court will take a 15-minute recess. | 休庭15分钟 |
[13:59] | Buick Century. | 别克世纪 |
[14:01] | Year? | 哪一年的? |
[14:03] | 2003. | 2003年 |
[14:05] | You know your cars. | –你很了解你的车子 |
[14:06] | I do. | –是的 |
[14:08] | This particular 2003 Buick Century… | 这辆2003年的别克世纪上 |
[14:11] | found your prints all over it. | 到处都是你的指纹 |
[14:13] | Well, um… | 可能不是同一辆车子 |
[14:16] | it-it might not be the-the-the same car, ’cause, | 那天晚上我和我朋友宾西在放松 |
[14:18] | uh, the other night, me and my boy Beansie, we was… we was just chilling, you know, having some beers, | 在喝啤酒 |
[14:25] | and we were by some cars, but we were just… | 我们经过一些车子 |
[14:27] | we were just leaning against them. | 我们只是靠在上面 |
[14:29] | You know, we-we was talking. | 我们在聊天 |
[14:31] | – Just leaning on ’em? – Yeah, man. | –只是靠在上面? |
[14:33] | Just shooting the shit. | –是的,只是在聊天 |
[14:34] | We found your prints inside the car. | 我们在车里找到你的指纹 |
[14:37] | This vehicle was used | 这辆车被用于一起凶杀案 |
[14:38] | in a homicide… makes you an accessory. | –这使你成为帮凶 |
[14:41] | Accessory to what? | –什么帮凶? |
[14:43] | Carjacking, kidnapping. | 偷车、绑架、谋杀 |
[14:44] | – Whoa. – Murder. | |
[14:46] | Whoa, man! | 喔,朋友! |
[14:47] | I told you, I ain’t killed nobody. | 我告诉你了,我没杀人 |
[14:49] | Beansie. What’s Beansie’s last name? He a felon, too? | 宾西姓什么?他也是重罪犯吗? |
[14:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | You don’t know his last name, your boy Beansie? | 你不知道你朋友宾西姓什么? |
[14:54] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know, you don’t know. | –我不知道! –你不知道… |
[14:56] | So how about we go grab your boy Beansie | 好,我们去找你的朋友宾西 |
[14:59] | and check out this bullshit story of yours? | 验证你说的是不是真的 |
[15:01] | He’s a felon, you’re going back to prison. | 若他是重罪犯,你就会回去坐牢 |
[15:03] | Come on, man, don’t do me like that. | 拜托,不要这样对我 |
[15:05] | Hey, you’ll do a bullet. But if you’re mixed up | 你会蹲一年牢房 |
[15:07] | in this other thing, you’ll get old and die there. | 但如果你牵涉到另一宗案 你会老死在牢里 |
[15:09] | Come on, man, I was just taking parts off the cars. | 我只是拆下车子的零件 |
[15:12] | – That’s it? – I swear to God. | –仅此而已? –我发誓 |
[15:14] | It-it was a demolition down on Center Street. | 那是在中央街的拆除区 |
[15:17] | You know, I was… I was copper-mining, | 我在找铜 |
[15:19] | I seen these two white dudes, they dumped the Buick, | 我看到两个白人扔下那辆别克 |
[15:22] | tossed the keys, and walked away. | 把钥匙扔掉就走了 |
[15:25] | What’d they look like? | –他们长什么样? |
[15:26] | White. (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) | –白人样? |
[15:28] | I got that. | 我知道,是高还是矮? |
[15:30] | – Tall? Short? – One was taller. | 一个比较高,很壮 |
[15:32] | He was, like, big, like one of them UFC dudes. | 就像终极格斗选手 |
[15:35] | – The other guy? – Um, average. | 另一个呢? |
[15:37] | Just average white guy. You know. | 中等身材,就是普通白人 |
[15:39] | So you went back and stripped it? | –接着你就回去拆车了? |
[15:41] | Come on, man. Yo, this some helpful shit I’m giving you. | –拜托 我给了你一些有用的线索 |
[15:45] | You’re not even really gonna violate me | 你不会真的因为 |
[15:47] | over some stolen Buick parts. | 别克车的失窃零件告我吧? |
[15:49] | Don’t disrespect me like that. | 这样太不尊重人了 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you tell me more about these… | 你何不多给我讲讲那两个白人 |
[15:54] | two white guys? (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | 新约教会 |
[16:08] | (TOOL CLACKING, SCRAPING) | |
[16:25] | ♪ ♪ | |
[16:46] | ♪ ♪ | |
[17:15] | ♪ ♪ | |
[17:49] | (PHONE CLICKS, BEEPS) | |
[17:51] | (CLICKS) | |
[18:00] | Boring, right? | –很闷吧? |
[18:02] | But “good experience.” | –但是很好的经验 |
[18:03] | You’re Harry Bosch’s daughter. | 你是哈里博斯的女儿? |
[18:06] | That’s right. Maddie. | 是的,麦迪 |
[18:08] | Christina Henry. | 克莉丝汀娜亨利 |
[18:09] | I thought you lived in Arizona. | 我以为你住在亚利桑那州 |
[18:11] | Las Vegas, actually, but I moved here to live with my dad. | 实际上是拉斯维加斯 但我搬来和我爸一起住 |
[18:15] | He’s got that killer view. | 他家有无敌景观 |
[18:20] | You’ve been to our house? | 你来过我们家? |
[18:22] | Your dad and I were colleagues. | 我跟你爸以前是同事 |
[18:26] | And now you’re a lawyer? | –现在你成了律师? |
[18:28] | Investigator. | –调查员 |
[18:29] | For CIU? | –为定罪完善小组工作 |
[18:31] | That’s right. | –对 |
[18:32] | Do you like it? Better than being a detective? | 你喜欢吗?比当警探好? |
[18:36] | It’s important. | 这工作很重要 |
[18:38] | We verify everything was done right, | 我们确保一切正确执行 |
[18:41] | the law was followed every step of the way, | 每一步都严格遵循法律 |
[18:43] | the right person convicted and incarcerated. | 把真正的罪犯定罪并监禁 |
[18:46] | It’s satisfying. | 这令人感到满足 |
[18:49] | Say hello to your dad for me. | 替我向你爸问好 |
[19:01] | How’d it go at the V.A.? | 退伍军人事务部怎么样? |
[19:03] | Doctor sent me straight to group therapy. | 医生叫我去做小组治疗 |
[19:05] | No prescription? | –不给你开处方药? |
[19:07] | Ibuprofen, extra strength. | –强效布洛芬 |
[19:09] | You in group? I’d pay to see that. | 你参加治疗小组?我愿意付钱去看 |
[19:12] | I got in touch with my feelings, Jerry. | 这让我有莫名的情绪涌上心头,杰利 |
[19:14] | Well, you only have two. Which one? | 你只有两种情绪,哪一种? |
[19:16] | Joy. | 喜悦 |
[19:17] | I think someone from the group | 我想小组里有人 |
[19:19] | could get us to the Garcia Clinic. | 可以介绍我进加西亚诊所 |
[19:21] | I’ll look over the med board list. | 我去看医学委员会的名单 |
[19:22] | Take a look at the first name Louis… he was peddling pills | 找一个叫“路易斯”的人 |
[19:25] | – in the parking lot after the session. – What’s this? | 治疗结束后,他在停车场兜售药丸 |
[19:28] | That’s stuff from the Skyler murder. | –这是什么? –斯凯勒案的资料 |
[19:30] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[19:31] | Transcript of the sentencing hearing. | 裁决听证会的文字纪录 |
[19:34] | Borders railed on and on about something | 伯德斯一直说 |
[19:35] | that had happened before we grabbed him up | 在我们以谋杀斯凯勒的罪名 |
[19:37] | for the Skyler murder. | 拘捕他以前,发生了一些事情 |
[19:39] | Claims we busted him one night | 声称我们几周前毫无缘由地逮捕他 |
[19:41] | a few weeks earlier for no reason. | |
[19:42] | – For what? Being a douche? – No, he was the lead suspect. | 为什么?因为他是人渣? |
[19:45] | We were keeping an eye on him. | 他是主要嫌疑犯 我们一直都在监视他 |
[19:47] | But I can’t find any record of this supposed arrest anywhere. | 但我找不到任何 关于那次拘捕的纪录 |
[19:50] | So I pulled the DFARs from archives. | 于是我从档案馆调出日常行动报告 |
[19:52] | – Gonna have a look-see. – Damn. | –我要好好看看 –老天 |
[19:55] | You’re gonna go through all of those? | 你要全部看一遍? |
[19:57] | – No stone unturned, brother. – Why they call you the Grinder. | –不放过任何线索,兄弟 –难怪他们叫你“铁面警官” |
[20:00] | They do, don’t they? | –的确如此,不是吗? |
[20:02] | Better believe it. (MAN HUMMING MELODY) | –你最好相信 |
[20:11] | (CONTINUES HUMMING) | |
[20:13] | Hey, Rita. | –嘿,丽塔? |
[20:15] | Excuse me? | –什么? |
[20:16] | Rita, right? Rita Borders? | 你是丽塔,对吧?丽塔伯德斯 |
[20:20] | I… I-I’m Rita Tedesco. | 我叫丽塔泰达斯柯 |
[20:22] | Uh, I saw you in the courtroom. | 我在法庭上见到你,你是谁? |
[20:24] | Who are you? | |
[20:26] | Yeah, I’m a… friend of your husband’s. | 我是你丈夫的朋友 |
[20:28] | I just got out of The Q. | 我刚从圣昆丁出来 |
[20:30] | He told me to look you up. | 他叫我来找你 |
[20:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:34] | who you’re talking about. | 也不知道你说的是谁 |
[20:35] | Yeah, come on, you know. | 拜托,你知道的 |
[20:37] | Pres, your husband, my pal, | 佩斯,你的丈夫,我的兄弟 |
[20:39] | he told me to look you up if I needed anything. | 他叫我有需要就来找你 |
[20:41] | He didn’t tell me anything like that. | 他没告诉过我,你想怎么样? |
[20:44] | What do you want? | |
[20:45] | He said you guys were cooking up something. | 他说你们在策划一些事 |
[20:47] | Money’s coming. Big money. | 你们很快会得到一大笔钱 |
[20:49] | I just thought… borrow a few bucks maybe? | 我在想… |
[20:53] | You know, tide me over? | 也许可以借我一些?接济我一下? |
[20:54] | There’s no money. | 我没有钱 |
[20:56] | Uh-huh. Well, that’s not what he said. | 他不是这样讲的 |
[20:58] | He said you would be happy to front me some. | 他说你会很乐意借我一些 |
[21:00] | There isn’t any. Not yet. | 我没有钱,现在还没有 |
[21:03] | – Yeah? Then when? When, Rita? – I don’t know. Look… | 是吗?那要等什么时候,丽塔? |
[21:05] | don’t bother me again, or I’ll tell Pres. | 我不知道,听着 |
[21:10] | Uh-huh. ♪ ♪ | 不要再骚扰我,否则我会告诉佩斯 |
[21:40] | SERVIDONE (OVER PHONE): Yeah? | –喂? |
[21:41] | – Officer Anthony Servidone? – Retired. Who’s calling? | –安东尼舍维顿警官? 他退休了,你是谁? |
[21:44] | This is Detective Harry Bosch, Hollywood Homicide. | 我是好莱坞凶案组的哈里博斯警官 |
[21:47] | Look, I know it’s late, but… | 我知道现在时候不早了,但是… |
[21:50] | SERVIDONE: Strolling down Sunset | 佛利房间–鸡尾酒 |
[21:51] | bold as brass. | 他很嚣张地走在日落大道上 |
[21:52] | So I jacked him up. | 于是我逮捕了他 |
[21:54] | That flyer was for information only. | 通告只供参考 |
[21:56] | That flyer said he was a murder suspect. | 通告说他是谋杀案嫌疑犯 |
[21:58] | That flyer said, in bold red letters, | 通告上用粗体字写着 |
[22:00] | “Do not arrest based solely on this flyer.” | “不要单凭本通告进行拘捕” |
[22:02] | Who the fuck reads the fine print? | 谁会看小字? |
[22:04] | I’m out on patrol, I see a murder suspect, I pick him up. | 我在巡逻,看到谋杀案嫌疑犯 |
[22:08] | Then what? | 就把他抓起来 然后呢? |
[22:09] | I get him back to the house, put him in a cell. | 我把他带回警局,关进牢房 |
[22:11] | Search him? | –对他搜身了? |
[22:12] | – Course. – Find anything? | –当然 |
[22:14] | Nope. No contraband, | –找到什么吗? |
[22:16] | no weapons, no body parts. | –没有 没有违禁品、武器或人体残骸 |
[22:17] | Clean as a whistle. | 完全没有可疑之处 |
[22:19] | So I notify the task force, per the flyer. | 我按照通告上说的 通知了工作小组 |
[22:21] | What’d they say? | –他们怎么说? |
[22:23] | Hang tight. Somebody’d be down. | –耐心等待,有人会过来 |
[22:24] | An hour later, in walks Irving. | 一小时后,艾尔温来了 |
[22:26] | – Lieutenant Irving. | – Lieutenant Irving. –艾尔温警督 –艾尔温警督 |
[22:29] | Just as by-the-book then as he is today. | 他和今天一样严格照章办事 |
[22:32] | It was late. | 当时很晚了,他很生气 |
[22:33] | He was pissed. | |
[22:34] | I’ll bet. | 我想也是 |
[22:36] | I lay it out for him. | 我向他解释,他气得七窍生烟 |
[22:37] | Smoke starts coming out of his ears. | |
[22:39] | Just like you, busting my balls about the flyer. | 就像你刚才那样,怪我不看通告 |
[22:41] | You weren’t supposed to arrest him. | 你当时不该拘捕他 |
[22:42] | Guess what, it wasn’t an arrest. | 那不算是拘捕 |
[22:46] | I “detained” him, according to the lieutenant. | 照警督所言,我只是拘留他 |
[22:50] | Next thing I know, | 接下来艾尔温就把那个混蛋放走了 |
[22:51] | Irving cuts that scumbag loose. | |
[22:55] | – (KNOCKING) – OFFICER: Open up! | |
[22:57] | (DOOR SPLINTERS) | 开门! |
[22:59] | (INDISTINCT POLICE TRANSMISSION) | |
[23:08] | Code 4. All clear. | 四楼,安全 |
[23:10] | All right, everyone stay here | 各位,留在这里 |
[23:12] | until I get the before-and-afters done. | 直到我把现场照片拍好 |
[23:13] | Then we’ll do search assignments. | 然后我们进行搜索 |
[23:38] | (CASE CLACKS) | |
[23:48] | Morning. | 早安 |
[23:51] | Rough night? | 熬夜了? |
[23:53] | (EXHALES) | |
[23:59] | Joe Law School give you that? | 法学院小乔给你的? |
[24:02] | His name is Tom, thank you. And, yes, he did. | 他叫汤姆,谢谢,对,是他给的 |
[24:06] | White instead of red. He’s already overthinking it. | 白色而不是红色,他已经想太多了 |
[24:09] | Is that a thing? | 有这种说法吗? |
[24:11] | Red is serious. White could go either way. | 红色代表认真,白色是模棱两可 |
[24:13] | Could be friendship, could be romantic. | 可以是友谊,也可以是爱情 |
[24:14] | Scares me you know that, Dad. | 真吓人,你居然知道这个,爸 |
[24:16] | Your mom schooled me well. | 你妈把我教得很好,那么是哪个? |
[24:18] | So, which is it? | |
[24:19] | He subpoenaed me for a date. | 他传召我去约会 |
[24:22] | – Really? – Wrote out this cute little summons. | –真的吗? –他写给我一些可爱的传票 |
[24:25] | Dinner at Bestia, | 在贝斯提亚吃晚餐 |
[24:26] | which is super hard to get into. | 那里很难订到位子 |
[24:28] | I wouldn’t know. I only go to the “easy to get into” places. | 我都不知道,我只去容易进的地方 |
[24:32] | Christina Henry says hello. | 克莉丝汀娜向你问好 |
[24:34] | You’re trying to change the subject. | 你在改变话题 |
[24:36] | She just loves the view from up here. | 她喜欢这里的景观 |
[24:39] | She said you two were colleagues. | 她说你们以前是同事 |
[24:41] | Briefly. | 短暂地 |
[24:43] | When was this? | –那是什么时候? |
[24:44] | Years ago. You were in Hong Kong. | –很多年前,你那时候在香港 |
[24:46] | Who broke it off? | –谁提出分手的? |
[24:47] | It was mutual. | –双方都想分 |
[24:49] | Just… watch your six with her. | 你要小心她,好吗,爸? |
[24:51] | Okay, Dad? | |
[24:52] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说? |
[24:54] | Call it a hunch. | 这是我的直觉 |
[24:57] | (SOFT CHATTER) | |
[25:00] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[25:03] | Oscar Pineto. | 奥斯卡品纳托 |
[25:05] | Jose’s cousin. | 豪西的表兄,这是守夜后的家庭聚会 |
[25:06] | Family gathering after the wake. | |
[25:09] | Any sign of Jose? | 看到豪西吗? |
[25:10] | Not at the wake. | 守夜的时候没有 |
[25:11] | But on Oscar’s Instagram… | 但在奥斯卡的IG上… |
[25:16] | The Doyers. | –道奇队 |
[25:17] | Last Friday night. (CHUCKLES) | –上周五晚上 |
[25:20] | Let’s go ring his bell. | 我们去他家找他吧 |
[25:25] | God bless social media. | 幸好有社交媒体 |
[25:27] | You know, I collared this knucklehead once | 我抓过一个蠢蛋 |
[25:29] | ’cause he posted selfies | 他在抢劫一间房子时 |
[25:31] | while he was burgling a house. | 上传了一张自拍 |
[25:33] | How many likes did he have? | 他得到几个赞? |
[25:34] | (CHUCKLES) Went viral. | 铺天盖地,我想他因此得到达尔文奖 |
[25:36] | I think he won a Darwin Award. | |
[25:38] | I thought you had to die to win a Darwin Award. | 我以为死了才能得达尔文奖 |
[25:41] | Must be dead by now. | 他现在一定已经死了 |
[25:42] | He was too dumb to live. | 他太蠢了,无法生存 |
[25:44] | – It’s not anywhere in the files. – IRVING: The arrest | 档案里没有提及 |
[25:46] | was premature. | 那次拘捕时机尚未成熟 |
[25:48] | We didn’t yet have probable cause. | 我们当时没有合理凭据抓人 |
[25:49] | Why you didn’t have Servidone write it up. | 你为什么不叫舍维顿写下来? |
[25:51] | Borders was our prime suspect. | 伯德斯是我们的主要嫌疑犯 |
[25:53] | I didn’t want to lose him on a technicality. | 我不想因为法律细则使他脱罪 |
[25:55] | No, I get it. Thanks, Chief. | 明白了,谢谢,局长 |
[26:01] | CRATE: Yeah, yeah. Thing’s a hundred years old. | 这东西有一百年老了 |
[26:04] | So you should be able to fix it, | 那你应该能把它修好 |
[26:06] | since you were around when it was brand-new. | 因为它还是新的时候 |
[26:08] | Ha-ha-ha-ha. | 你就在这里了 |
[26:10] | It got jammed up how, exactly? | 它怎么会卡纸? |
[26:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:16] | (SIGHS) | 好吧,我来吧 |
[26:17] | – (GRUNTS) – Okay, okay. | |
[26:19] | – I’ve got it. – (SIGHS) | |
[26:22] | You realize each of these | 你知道有人要把 |
[26:24] | is an individual drop-off at the City Attorney’s Office. | 每份文件送到市检察官办公室吧 |
[26:26] | Well, thank you, this being my first day on the job and all. | 谢谢,我第一天上班,什么都不懂 |
[26:29] | Oh, here’s a tip. | 提示你一下 |
[26:31] | Next time, take the staple out. (GROANS) | 下次先把订书钉拿掉 |
[26:35] | I didn’t see it, okay? | 我没看到,好吗? |
[26:37] | (QUIETLY): There’s a shock. | 真让人意外 |
[26:42] | Something you want to say to me? | 你有话要对我讲吗? |
[26:46] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[26:49] | You… never saw… | 你根本没看到那辆车 |
[26:53] | the car. Tell me I’m wrong. | –如果我讲错了就告诉我 |
[26:56] | Admit it. | –承认吧 |
[26:58] | You never even heard me. | 你根本没听到我 |
[27:00] | You just blew through the intersection. | 你就这么冲过了路口 |
[27:03] | Go fuck yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[27:04] | – Oh. – Gentlemen, | 两位,到底怎么回事? |
[27:06] | what the hell is going on? | |
[27:07] | I’m done here. | 我走了! |
[27:16] | I’ll have some general questions first. | 我会先问一些基本的问题 |
[27:19] | When it happened, | 比如事发的时间、地点 |
[27:21] | where. | |
[27:23] | And then I’ll ask you to point him out. | 然后我会叫你把他指出来 |
[27:26] | It’s the only time you’ll have to look at him. | 这是你唯一一次要看着他 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:30] | Now, when you’re up there on the stand, | 当你站在证人席上 |
[27:32] | if it gets emotional, | 如果这引起你的情绪 |
[27:34] | if you get emotional… | –如果这引起你的情绪… |
[27:35] | Don’t expect me to cry. | –不要指望我会哭 |
[27:38] | All I’m saying is that it’s okay to feel | 我只是想说,不必压抑你的情绪 |
[27:40] | – whatever you feel. – I’ve had plenty of time for that. | 我用很多时间释放情绪 |
[27:43] | I’m done crying. | 我哭够了 |
[27:53] | BOSCH: Bosch. | –博斯 |
[27:55] | Sanchez, D.O.C. Corcoran. | –山切斯,惩教署科克伦监狱 |
[27:57] | Told to call you about inmate Lucas John Olmer. | 有人叫我打给你 谈囚犯卢卡斯强欧默的事? |
[28:00] | Yeah, thanks for getting back to me. | 是的,谢谢你回我电话 |
[28:02] | Did you witness his confession? | 你看到他招供吗? |
[28:04] | – No, that’s not accurate. – It isn’t? | –不,不能这样讲 –为什么? |
[28:06] | I witnessed him sign a piece of paper. I don’t know what | 我看到他签了一份文件 |
[28:09] | – that was. – You didn’t read it? | 我不知道那是什么 |
[28:10] | No, sir, I did not. | –你没有看那份文件? –没有,先生 |
[28:11] | I saw his lawyer read it to him, | 我看到他的律师隔着玻璃给他读 |
[28:13] | through the glass. | |
[28:14] | Cronyn. | –克朗尼 |
[28:15] | Then he called me in. | –然后他叫我进去 |
[28:17] | As a witness. | –做见证人? |
[28:18] | Correct. | –对 |
[28:19] | I gloved up and went in. | 我戴上手套就进去了 |
[28:20] | Olmer signed, the lawyer signed, then I signed. | 欧默签名,律师签名,然后我签名 |
[28:23] | Witnessed the signatures. That’s all. | 我看到他们签名,仅此而已 |
[28:24] | Why the gloves? | 为什么要戴手套? |
[28:26] | Olmer had MRSA. | 欧默感染了金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[28:27] | I didn’t want to fuck around with that. | 我可不想冒这个险 |
[28:28] | Think he knew what he was signing? | 他知道自己签的是什么吗? |
[28:30] | He was dying. Doped to the gills. | 他快死了,吃药吃得迷迷糊糊的 |
[28:32] | Barely hold the pen. | 几乎连笔都拿不稳 |
[28:33] | Cronyn wearing gloves, too? | 克朗尼也戴着手套? |
[28:35] | Gloves and a mask. | 手套和口罩 |
[28:37] | Okay, Sanchez. | 好了,山切斯,非常感谢 |
[28:38] | Thanks a lot. | |
[28:39] | Not a problem. | 不用谢,保重 |
[28:40] | Have a good one. | |
[28:47] | (GRUNTS) | |
[28:51] | Look, I haven’t seen Jose in weeks. | 我好几周没见过豪西了 |
[28:54] | That wasn’t you and cuz other night at the Doyers game? | 你那天晚上不是和你表弟 去看道奇队的比赛吗? |
[28:57] | Instagram, dawg. | IG,朋友 |
[28:59] | Word to the wise: | 给你个建议 |
[29:01] | you’re on the run, best not be posting. | 跑路的时候最好不要发IG |
[29:03] | We can find you, bad guys can, too. | 我们找得到你,坏人也找得到 |
[29:10] | He came to me a couple days ago. | 他几天前来找我 |
[29:12] | Scared shitless. | 吓坏了,想到外面去避风头 |
[29:13] | Needed to get out of town. | |
[29:15] | He say why? | –他说为什么吗? |
[29:16] | My uncle’s murder. | –因为我舅舅遇害的事 |
[29:18] | Said the same guys were after him, too. | –他说那些人也在找他 |
[29:20] | You help him out? | –你帮他了? |
[29:22] | Loaned him my car. | –我把车子借给他了 |
[29:23] | Where’d he go? | –他要去哪里? |
[29:24] | Bakersfield. My sister Rosie’s. | 贝尔斯菲尔德,我妹妹露丝那里 |
[29:27] | He there now? I don’t know. | 他现在在那里? |
[29:29] | I haven’t heard from him. | 我不知道,我还没有他消息 |
[29:31] | He tossed his phone. Worried about | 他把电话扔掉了,担心被追踪 |
[29:33] | – being tracked. – You talk to your sister? | 你和你妹妹谈了吗? |
[29:35] | I tried calling her, but she’s not answering. | 我给她打电话,但她没有接 |
[29:38] | That doesn’t concern you? | 你不担心吗? |
[29:42] | It’s starting to. | 我开始担心了 |
[29:43] | Hope we don’t have to go to Bakersfield. | 希望我们不必去贝尔斯菲尔德 |
[29:45] | – Ever been? – No. | –你去过吗? –没有 |
[29:47] | Don’t knock it. | –不要妄加批评 |
[29:49] | Serious? | –你不是吧? |
[29:50] | The Bakersfield sound. | 贝尔斯菲尔德之声? |
[29:52] | Buck Owens. Merle Haggard. | 巴克欧文斯,梅尔哈格 |
[29:54] | “Mama Tried.” | 《妈妈努力了》 |
[29:56] | “The Bottle Let Me Down.” “Life in Prison.” | 《酒瓶使人失望》、《监狱生活》 |
[29:59] | Classic honky-tonk, Pierce. | 经典的酒吧音乐,皮尔斯 |
[30:00] | Honky-tonk? | 酒吧音乐?就像乡村音乐? |
[30:02] | Like country music? | |
[30:03] | You got to broaden your horizons. | 你要拓宽你的眼界 |
[30:05] | Four hours round-trip. | 四小时就能来回 |
[30:07] | Let’s call first. | 我们先打电话 |
[30:08] | I know a cop up there. | 我在那里认识一个警察 |
[30:10] | Maybe she can get a bead on our boy. | 也许她可以帮忙找豪西 |
[30:12] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩,我教你跳排舞 |
[30:13] | Teach you how to line dance. | |
[30:14] | – Texas two-step. – Mm-mm. | 德州两步舞 |
[30:16] | – Don’t knock it till you try it. – (LAUGHS) | 没试过不要妄加批评 |
[30:33] | Look at you with the gag walk. | 你的瘸腿装得不错嘛 |
[30:36] | Just a poor boy down on his luck. | 只是一个潦倒的可怜人 |
[30:43] | Louis Degner. | –“路易斯邓纳” |
[30:45] | Double-dipper. V.A., Garcia Clinic. | –两处寻医,退伍军人、加西亚诊所 |
[30:48] | Still working on those sobriety coins. | 他还真积极戒瘾,他在哪里? |
[30:50] | Where is he? | |
[30:51] | Around the corner. | 就在转角处,你想怎么做? |
[30:53] | How do you want to do this? | |
[30:54] | I don’t think he’s gonna give us a problem, but… | 我想他不会给我们造成麻烦 |
[30:57] | set up down the block in case he gets froggy. | 在下一个街区等着,以防他逃跑 |
[30:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:10] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[31:12] | Louis. | 路易斯! |
[31:17] | Louis. Dominic Reilly from the V.A. | 路易斯,我是退伍军人事务部的 |
[31:19] | You in there? (THUD) | 多尼米克莱利,你在家吗? |
[31:27] | Louis. | 路易斯! |
[31:29] | Louis, you in here? | 路易斯!你在吗? |
[31:32] | Louis, what are you doing? | 路易斯,你在做什么? |
[31:34] | – The fuck are you doing here? – Yo, what the fuck | –你在… –你在这里做什么? |
[31:36] | – are you doing to her? – Let go of me, asshole! | 不,你在对她做什么? 放开我,混蛋! |
[31:38] | She OD’d. It’s Narcan. | 她吸毒过量了,这是纳洛酮! |
[31:41] | (CLICK) | 快叫救护车! |
[31:42] | (GRUNTS) Call 911! | |
[31:46] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[31:49] | BOSCH: She breathing? | –她还在呼吸吗? |
[31:50] | DEGNER: Jesus Christ. | –老天 |
[31:55] | (PHONE RINGS) | 黛西 |
[31:56] | Billets. | 比勒茨 |
[31:57] | ROBERTSON: Hey, L.T. | 嘿,警督,我是吉米 |
[31:59] | It’s Jimmy. | |
[32:01] | Sorry to bother you. I tried Harry. | 抱歉打扰你,我试着打给哈里 |
[32:03] | Uh, he’s out in the field. | 他在执行任务 |
[32:05] | Hey, listen, I got a guy who can I.D. | 我找到一个人 |
[32:06] | the two men who dumped that Buick. | 他能认出抛弃别克车的两个人 |
[32:08] | Our probable pharmacy shooters. | 很可能是药局的杀手 |
[32:09] | How good’s the description? | 他的描述有多精确? |
[32:11] | Maybe composite good. | 足以绘画素描 |
[32:13] | (HISSES) Oh, that’s a dilemma. | 真是让我进退两难 |
[32:14] | – Thought it might be. – I mean, Command takes it wide, | 我想也是 要是公开通缉他们 |
[32:17] | I don’t have enough bodies to handle the calls. | 我不会有足够人手接听电话 |
[32:19] | Why don’t I get my guy to go ahead and do the composite. | 我何不先让我的人做素描? |
[32:21] | We don’t have to release it right away. | 我们不必马上公开 |
[32:23] | All right. That works. | 好吧,也行 |
[32:24] | How’s it going? | –进展如何? |
[32:26] | Slow. | –很缓慢 |
[32:27] | Waiting on ballistics. | 在等待弹道学报告 |
[32:28] | Tie the two murders together. | 把两宗凶杀案连系起来 |
[32:29] | Splendid. | 太好了,继续努力 |
[32:30] | Onward and upward. | |
[32:33] | (SIREN WAILING) | |
[32:41] | (SIREN STOPS) | |
[32:46] | – (AMBULANCE DOORS SHUT) – (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
[32:52] | (STARTS ENGINE) | |
[33:05] | – (DOGS BARKING) – (SIREN APPROACHING) | |
[33:14] | John Law. | 警察来了 |
[33:19] | EDGAR: Police. | |
[33:21] | Do you need assistance? | 你们需要协助吗? |
[33:23] | – What’s going on? – OD. | 怎么回事? 吸毒过量 |
[33:26] | – Everything’s fine now, Officer. – Does she look fine to you? | 现在都没事了,警官 你觉得她这样叫没事? |
[33:29] | PARAMEDIC: Ma’am. | 女士? |
[33:30] | Ma’am, we’ve just revived you. | 女士,我们刚把你唤醒 |
[33:32] | Just leave me. | 别管我 |
[33:35] | We’re gonna take you to the hospital, okay? | 我要送你去医院,好吗? |
[33:37] | – Lizzie. – Don’t bother. | –丽兹 –不必了 |
[33:38] | Lizzie, it’s Louis. You’re gonna be okay. | 丽兹,我是路易斯,你会没事的 |
[33:41] | PARAMEDIC: Okay. | 好了 |
[33:45] | You the owner? | 站稳 |
[33:47] | – Yeah. – Who is she? | –你是屋主? –是的 |
[33:49] | That’s my ex. | –她是谁? –我前女友 |
[33:50] | Let me see some I.D. | 让我看看证件 |
[33:52] | You, too, come on. | 你也是 |
[33:58] | BOSCH: Look, man. | 听着,他只是让她进来 |
[34:00] | He just let her back in the house | |
[34:01] | so she could get her shit out of the kitchen. | 让她把厨房的东西拿走 |
[34:03] | Next thing we know, she’s out cold. | 接下来她就不省人事了 |
[34:05] | Your pupils are dilated. | –你的瞳孔扩散了 |
[34:06] | It’s just the adrenaline. | –只是肾上腺素 |
[34:11] | Get her some help. Before her luck runs out. | 叫她去寻求帮助 下次就没那么好运了 |
[34:21] | You owe me. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[34:27] | You’ve seen the footage, Chief. | 你看到录像了,局长 |
[34:28] | The threat was clear. | 对方显然是个威胁 |
[34:31] | I want to know what you saw in the moment. | 我想知道你当时看到什么 |
[34:39] | Big neighborhood bash. | 他们在举行大规模聚会 |
[34:40] | We arrive, everyone scatters. | 我们来到,人们四散而去 |
[34:42] | Officer Robson gets on the suspect Vasquez. | 罗伯逊警官和嫌疑犯瓦斯奎兹对话 |
[34:45] | He bolts. | 他跑了 |
[34:50] | Did you think he had a gun? | 你认为他有枪吗? |
[34:53] | He had something in his waistband. | 他腰间别着一个东西 |
[34:55] | I believed it could be the gun from the 911 calls. | 根据报警电话,我相信那可能是枪 |
[34:59] | When Vasquez made that affirmative move to his waist… | 当瓦斯奎兹把手伸向腰间… |
[35:04] | (SIGHS) | |
[35:08] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[35:15] | (SIGHS) | |
[35:17] | Officer Robson and the suspect. | 罗伯逊警官和嫌疑犯… |
[35:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:25] | Just a feeling. | 只是我的感觉 |
[35:27] | I think they knew each other. | 我想他们认识彼此 |
[35:29] | Some kind of bad blood. | 有过节之类 |
[35:35] | If Borders’ conviction is vacated? | 如果伯德斯的罪名撤销了呢? |
[35:37] | A lot of egg on a lot of faces. | 很多人会被打脸 |
[35:39] | If he didn’t kill her, how’d the pendant end up in his apartment? | 如果他没有杀她 那垂饰怎么会在他的公寓里? |
[35:42] | Uh-huh. Not necessarily. | 垂饰在他的公寓 不代表他杀了她 |
[35:43] | Spoken like an ex-cop. | 你的口吻像前警察 |
[35:45] | Borders dated her. | –伯德斯和她约会过 |
[35:46] | Once. | –一次 |
[35:47] | Yeah, he could’ve stole it. | 对,可能是他偷的 |
[35:49] | Could’ve this, could’ve that. | 什么都有可能 |
[35:52] | Say you’re right. | 假设你是对的,是警察栽赃 |
[35:54] | You know, say it was cops. | |
[35:57] | One particular cop. | 某个警察 |
[35:58] | Bunch of them worked the scene. | 当时有很多人在场 |
[36:02] | Harry Bosch found the pendant. | 垂饰是哈里博斯找到的 |
[36:04] | You know his reputation. | 你知道他的名声如何 |
[36:06] | Colors outside the lines. | 他有时是不按规矩来 |
[36:07] | A far cry from what you’re talking about. | 但这个也太过分了 |
[36:11] | Roberto Flores case? | 罗伯托弗洛勒斯的案子? |
[36:13] | He used a throw-down to make it look like a good shoot. | 他栽赃了一把枪 让大家以为当时发生了枪战 |
[36:15] | That’s apocryphal. | –这不是真的 |
[36:16] | Jury found for the plaintiff. | –陪审团判原告胜诉 |
[36:18] | Gave her a dollar, you know, | 他们只判他赔偿一点钱而已 |
[36:19] | slap on the wrist for violating policy, not planting evidence. | 他被轻判是因为违反规定 又不是栽赃嫁祸 |
[36:23] | I think he got away with it. | 他只是侥幸逃过惩罚 |
[36:26] | And not for the first time. | 而且那不是第一次 |
[36:28] | WOMAN (OVER P.A.): Price check on Aisle 3. | 第三走道问价钱 |
[36:31] | Price check on Aisle 3, please. | 第三走道问价钱 |
[36:46] | (TIMER TICKING) | 冷冻披萨 我超爱这部电影 |
[36:51] | (CLEARS THROAT) | |
[36:53] | (TIMER RINGS) | |
[37:08] | (SIGHS) I love this fucking movie. | |
[37:12] | Holy smoke. | –老天爷! |
[37:14] | Or would you rather do this? (BARREL LAUGHS) | –还是你想学这招? |
[37:18] | – Man without a Star. – (GUNSHOT ON TV) | 《男子汉大丈夫》,柯克道格拉斯 |
[37:21] | – Kirk Douglas. – JEFF JIMSON (ON TV): Aw, Demps, | |
[37:22] | – when do I learn that? – The Chin. | 看那下巴 |
[37:24] | – DEMPSEY RAE (ON TV): You don’t. – Yeah. | |
[37:25] | Twirling a gun never saved a man’s life. | 耍枪不能保住你的命 |
[37:27] | There’s only one thing you got to learn. | 你只要学一招 |
[37:31] | Get it out fast. | 就是迅速拔枪 |
[37:33] | – They broke the mold. – And then… | –然后… –他们太厉害了 |
[37:35] | put it away… slow. | 慢慢放回去 |
[37:40] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
[37:46] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[37:48] | Saw you in the parking lot with your girlfriend. I followed you. | 我在停车场看到 |
[37:50] | (SCOFFS) Not my girlfriend. | 你和女友一起,我尾随你回来 那不是我女友 |
[37:54] | Okay. Just the way you two were bitching at each other. | 好吧,你们两个对骂的样子… |
[37:57] | She’s just a customer. Nothing more. | 她只是一个客户,仅此而已 |
[37:59] | Pretty swift with that needle. | 你注射的动作很快 |
[38:01] | I was a medic in Iraq. | 我在伊拉克是军医 |
[38:03] | No shit. | 不是吧? |
[38:06] | Fifth SFG. Afghanistan. | 第五特种部队,阿富汗 |
[38:11] | Your customer, she OD a lot? | 你那个客户经常吸毒过量? |
[38:14] | Who’s counting anymore? | 数都数不清 |
[38:17] | Thank God for Narcan. | 幸好有纳洛酮,那玩意… |
[38:19] | That shit. | |
[38:21] | What’s her war story? | 她有过什么战争经历? |
[38:24] | Her service was stateside. | 她在国内服役 |
[38:26] | That’s not why she’s fucked up. | 但那不是她吸毒的原因 |
[38:29] | Who’s Daisy? | 谁是黛西? |
[38:33] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个? |
[38:34] | I clocked the “rest in peace” tattoo. | 我看到她的刺青 |
[38:37] | It was her daughter. | 那是她女儿 |
[38:40] | How’d she die? | 她怎么死的? |
[38:43] | She got murdered. | 她被人杀了 |
[38:47] | That’s fucked up. Recent? | 真惨,最近? |
[38:51] | About ten years ago. | 大概十年前了 |
[38:54] | How old was she? | –她当时几岁? |
[38:56] | She was 14. | –14岁 |
[38:58] | Not enough pills in the world for that shit. | 多少药都止不了这样的痛 |
[39:01] | No. | 对 |
[39:05] | They ever solve it? | 案子破了吗? |
[39:07] | Nah. | 没有 |
[39:12] | Speaking of pills. | 说到药丸… |
[39:15] | What do you need? | 你想怎么样? |
[39:17] | I need to get into the Garcia Clinic. | 我要进加西亚诊所,需要你为我担保 |
[39:19] | Need you to vouch for me. | |
[39:23] | I guess I owe you. | 我想我欠你一个人情 |
[39:25] | I guess you do. Big time. | 是的,很大的人情 |
[39:28] | Kept your ass from going to fucking jail. | 让你不用坐牢 |
[39:30] | (CHUCKLES) | |
[39:33] | How fucked up are you, Reilly? | 你的情况有多严重,莱利? |
[39:36] | How fucked up I need to be? | 我要多严重才能进去? |
[39:42] | DWIGHT: RHD was here. | 抢劫及凶案组的人来过 |
[39:45] | Wanted to know if Gary was back on the street. | 他们想知道加里有没有重操旧业 |
[39:48] | Thought he was staying away from all that. | 我以为他已经不干那些了 |
[39:50] | He was. | 对,我也以为 |
[39:52] | I thought he was. | |
[39:54] | Steady job. | 他有稳定的工作,上教堂 |
[39:56] | Going to church. | |
[40:02] | I dropped by his place. | 我去了他家 |
[40:07] | I found this in his bedroom. | 我在他的卧室找到这个 |
[40:14] | I didn’t know he had that. | 我不知道他有这个 |
[40:16] | He was worried about something? | 他在担心一些事情? |
[40:19] | If he was, he didn’t tell me. | 如果他是,他没有告诉我 |
[40:24] | He didn’t say anything to me, either. | 他也没有告诉我 |
[40:25] | I thought you all were out of touch. | 我以为你们不再联系了 |
[40:27] | Yeah… | 对 |
[40:29] | Two South Bureau detectives asked me to arrange a meet. | 两个南区警局的警探 叫我安排他们会面 |
[40:32] | What about? | –关于什么? |
[40:33] | That church drive-by. | –教堂枪战 |
[40:36] | What would Gary know about that? | 加里对此知道什么? |
[40:38] | Oh, they… they were just working a lead. | 他们只是在追踪一个线索 |
[40:41] | Thought he could put them in touch with someone who might. | 他们认为他可以 帮他们联系某个知情人 |
[40:45] | Did he meet with them? | –他和他们见面了? |
[40:47] | He did. (SIGHS) | –是的 |
[40:51] | Somebody saw them together. | 有人看到他们在一起 |
[40:55] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[40:58] | Goddamn it to hell. | |
[41:11] | Detectives. | 警探? |
[41:13] | BOSCH: Do you have a moment, Mrs. Skyler? | 你有时间吗,斯凯勒太太? |
[41:14] | We have some news. | 我们有个消息告诉你 |
[41:17] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[41:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[41:26] | BOSCH: I am sure. | 我确定 |
[41:39] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:58] | ♪ ♪ | |
[42:07] | RODGERS: Remember what I told you on the scene? | 记得我在犯罪现场 |
[42:10] | The Laura Syndrome? | 怎么告诉你吗?萝拉症候群? |
[42:13] | BOSCH: Don’t fall in love with the victim. | “不要爱上受害人” |
[42:20] | ♪ ♪ |