时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Wipe it down. | –把指纹擦干净 –好 |
[00:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:24] | (CAN OPENS) | |
[00:46] | Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[01:05] | Think he’ll do it? | 你认为他会做吗? |
[01:07] | Considering Gary’s history, he might be wary. | 考虑到加里的过往 他也许会担心 |
[01:11] | Two dead children caught in a drive-by? Hope he’d do it. | 飞车枪战造成两个小孩死亡? 希望他会答应 |
[01:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:25] | How’s that going? | 他们相处得怎么样? |
[01:28] | Benny’s offered to teach Jack to write code this summer. | 本尼提出今年夏天要教杰克编程 |
[01:34] | You okay with that? | 你同意吗? |
[01:38] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不呢? |
[01:40] | Means some Saturdays it’ll just be you and Joe. | 这样一来,有些星期六 你就可以和乔独处 |
[01:44] | – Sure that’s not Joe’s idea? – (CHUCKLES) | 那一定不是乔的主意吧? |
[01:51] | So, what’d he say? | –他怎么说? |
[01:53] | He said yes. | –他同意了 |
[01:54] | Sweet. Thanks, Dad. | 太好了,谢谢,爸爸 |
[01:58] | Those are my flippers. | 那些是我的蛙鞋 |
[01:59] | Used to be. | 以前是 |
[02:01] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记着 |
[02:03] | Want another beer, J? | 再来一瓶啤酒,杰利? |
[02:07] | – Benny? – Yeah. Yeah, sure. | –本尼? –好的,当然 |
[02:10] | – J? – No, I’m good. | –杰利? –我不用了 |
[02:14] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[02:16] | Jerry. | 杰利 |
[02:19] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样? |
[02:20] | Good. You? | 很好,你呢? |
[02:22] | Busy. | 很忙 |
[02:26] | (INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER) | |
[02:40] | (CAMERA CLICKING) | |
[02:49] | All yours. | 都归你了 |
[02:51] | Incidental facial bruising. | 间接脸部瘀伤 |
[02:53] | Possible bop on the back of the head. | 很可能是后脑受到重击 |
[03:00] | Powder burns. | 火药灼伤,近距离开枪,一枪致命 |
[03:01] | Point-blank. One and done. | |
[03:03] | Something bigger than a .22. | 比点22口径大 |
[03:06] | Brass? | 弹壳? |
[03:08] | Not that we’ve found. | 我们没找到 |
[03:09] | Well, keep looking. | 继续找 |
[03:12] | – Shot here or somewhere else? – Well, probably here. | –在这里还是别处中枪? –很可能在这里 |
[03:15] | But I’ll give you my best guess when I can take a real look. | 但我要好好检查一下 才能给你明确的答案 |
[03:19] | Lividity, time of death. | 腐烂程度、死亡时间 |
[03:21] | All that good stuff. | 所有的重要资讯 |
[03:24] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[03:25] | Why don’t you fish him out. | 你何不把他拉出来? |
[03:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:35] | And what the fuck are you doing down here? | 你到底在这里干什么? |
[03:49] | HENRY: Bosch? | 博斯 |
[03:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[03:59] | Just stopped by to say hi to my daughter. | 路过向我女儿打招呼 |
[04:02] | What’s your daughter doing here? | 你女儿在这里做什么? |
[04:04] | College student volunteer. You? | 大学志工,你呢? |
[04:07] | Investigator. | 调查员 |
[04:09] | Conviction Integrity Unit. | 定罪完善小组 |
[04:11] | – That’s right. – Like it? | –没错 –喜欢吗? |
[04:12] | Love it. | 很喜欢 |
[04:14] | Making sure justice is served. | 确保正义得到伸张 |
[04:17] | Noble. | 真高尚 |
[04:19] | You think we never make mistakes? | 你认为我们从不犯错? |
[04:20] | On the contrary. You’re about to make one now. | 正好相反,你即将犯一个错 |
[04:22] | Something we can help you with, Detective? | 有什么我们能帮你吗,警探? |
[04:23] | – I don’t know. Can you? – Ed Sung. | 我不知道,你能吗? 宋艾德 |
[04:26] | Harry Bosch. | 哈里博斯 |
[04:28] | I need to talk to whoever’s working the Borders case. | 我要找一个 负责佩斯顿伯德斯案的人谈 |
[04:33] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个案子? |
[04:34] | Little birdie from RHD clued me. | 抢劫及凶案组有人告诉我了 |
[04:40] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[04:41] | – We’re looking into it, yes. – Look, I don’t know | 我们在调查此案,对 |
[04:43] | what new evidence you guys think you have, but it’s bullshit. | 我不知道你们自以为 找到什么新证据,但这是乱来 |
[04:45] | Preston Borders murdered Danielle Skyler. | 佩斯顿伯德斯杀害了丹妮尔斯凯勒 |
[04:48] | – Anything else is a scam. – We have a deathbed confession. | 别的全是骗局 有人在临死前招供了 |
[04:51] | – From who? – Another convict. | –谁? –另一个罪犯 |
[04:52] | A jailhouse confession? | 有囚犯招供? |
[04:54] | That’s all it takes for CIU to open a case? | 就凭这个 定罪完善小组就重开案件? |
[04:56] | – Of course not. – Detective, we have your case report, | 当然不是 警探,我们有你的案件报告 |
[04:58] | your trial testimony. All we need from you, really. | 你的法庭证词 我们要的都有了 |
[05:02] | Unless you’d like to add something to the record. | 除非你有所补充 |
[05:04] | For the record, it was a righteous conviction. | 我郑重声明,那是公正的审判 |
[05:06] | Short of the needle, he got what he deserved. | 可惜没判死刑,他是罪有应得 |
[05:08] | Don’t let this fucking guy go. | 不要放走这个混蛋 |
[05:09] | We’re just chasing the truth. | 我们只是追寻真相 |
[05:11] | Which kind? ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | 哪种真相? |
[05:59] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me ♪ | 傲骨博斯 |
[06:28] | 90% of these were written by the same doc. | 百分之九十的处方 都是同一个医生开的 |
[06:31] | Federico Garcia, | 费德利科加西亚 |
[06:32] | Garcia Pain Clinic. Pacoima. | 加西亚痛症门诊,位于帕可伊马 |
[06:35] | Yeah, we’ll chat him up, also. Take a look at this. | 我们要找他谈谈 |
[06:38] | Couple days before. | 看看这个,几天前的 |
[06:44] | EDGAR: Hmm. Hot about something. Read lips? | 为某些事争执,会读唇吗? |
[06:46] | My español ain’t that good. | 我的西班牙语没那么好 |
[06:48] | – Least you know it’s Spanish. – Warrant? | 至少你知道那是西班牙语 |
[06:51] | Right here. | –搜查令呢? –在这里 |
[06:52] | Let’s go see if Junior’s come home yet. | 我们去看看小豪西回家没有 |
[06:55] | – Appreciate it, man. Take care. – Great. | –我会处理 –好 |
[06:59] | Scent trail stopped in the garage, right? | –气味到停车场就没了,对吧? |
[07:01] | Right. | –对 |
[07:02] | So either the killer rendezvoused with their driver, | 杀手要么和司机在那里会合 |
[07:05] | or they had a second car stashed. | 或者他们在那里藏了另一辆车 |
[07:06] | Or boosted a getaway ride or jacked someone. | 或者偷了或抢了别人的车 |
[07:09] | Lady reported her husband missing. | 一位女士报告他的丈夫失踪了 |
[07:11] | Dropped the dog at the groomer, didn’t come home. | 他把狗留在宠物美容院 就再也没回家 |
[07:13] | Block and a half from the pharmacy. | 离那个药局一个半街区 |
[07:15] | Ran the name, got the plate from DMV. | 我们从车辆管理局 查到他的车牌号码 |
[07:17] | Put out a want on the vehicle. | 正在通缉那辆车 |
[07:19] | Got video canvassing going. Nothing yet. | 也派人去查看监视器画面 暂时没有发现 |
[07:21] | What about his cell, credit cards? | 他的手机和信用卡呢? |
[07:23] | – No activity. – Doesn’t bode well. | 没有用过 情况不太乐观 |
[07:26] | On my way to talk to the wife. Keep you posted. | 我去找他的妻子谈谈 有消息会通知你们 |
[07:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Maddie Bosch. Thanks. | 麦迪博斯,谢谢 |
[07:37] | – Hey, Tom. – How’s your, uh… | 嘿,汤姆 |
[07:40] | your unpaid, overworked summer slave labor gig | 你的零报酬、工作过度的 |
[07:42] | – going so far? – I’m learning a lot. | 夏季奴役进行得怎么样? 我学到很多东西 |
[07:45] | It’s a really interesting place. | 这个地方很有意思 |
[07:46] | Oh, yeah. This is where the rubber meets the road. | 对 这里很实际 |
[07:50] | No fat cat corporate bullshit. | 不像那些财大气粗公司 |
[07:52] | Just real people’s real lives. | 都是人们的真实生活 |
[07:55] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[07:56] | And a stint in the D.A.’s on your CV? Can’t hurt. | 履历上有在地检署的 工作经验总是好事 |
[08:01] | You thinking about it as a career? Criminal justice? | 你想从事这方面的工作吗? 刑事司法? |
[08:03] | – Maybe. – Law school? | –也许吧 –法学院? |
[08:05] | – Law school, law enforcement… – Ah. | 法学院、执法部门 |
[08:08] | Follow in your father’s footsteps. | 追随你父亲的脚步? |
[08:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,也许如你所说 |
[08:11] | Maybe this is more where, like you say, justice gets done. | 在这里更能伸张正义 |
[08:19] | I asked my dad about the Skyler case. | 我问了我父亲斯凯勒的案件 |
[08:23] | Look, I… | 听着,我不能和你谈这个 |
[08:24] | I can’t really talk about that with you. | 我当初不该提起的 |
[08:27] | – I shouldn’t have mentioned it. – He said Preston Borders | –他说佩斯顿伯德斯是个变态 |
[08:28] | – is a psychopath. – No doubt. | –当然 |
[08:30] | He raped and murdered Danielle Skyler without question. | 他强奸并杀害了丹妮尔斯凯勒 这毫无疑问 |
[08:32] | – Well, actually, there is… – And there were more women, too, | –实际上,有… –还有更多的女性受害者 |
[08:34] | that he was never charged with. | 但他之前从没被起诉 |
[08:37] | You ever hear the term “testilying”? | 你听说过“谎言证词”吗? |
[08:41] | You’re saying my dad’s lying? | 你说我父亲在说谎? |
[08:42] | No, I’m not saying that. | 不,我没有这样说,我的意思是 |
[08:43] | I’m just saying… | |
[08:45] | sometimes cops, they manipulate evidence | 有时候警察操纵证据 |
[08:48] | to make sure they get a conviction | 确保使他们认为有罪的人定罪 |
[08:50] | on someone they think is guilty. | |
[08:52] | They frame them. | 他们陷害他们 |
[08:54] | In a word. | 可以这么说 |
[08:55] | And that’s what you think my dad did? | 你认为我爸这样做? |
[08:57] | No, I’m not saying that, either. We just… | 不,我没有这样讲,我们只是… |
[08:59] | Look, we just want to make sure we got the right guy. | 听着,我们只是想确保抓对人 |
[09:02] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[09:34] | ♪ ♪ | |
[10:06] | ♪ ♪ | |
[10:15] | Esquivel filed a complaint about Garcia | 艾斯奎曾经投诉加西亚 |
[10:17] | for overprescribing oxy. | 开太多氧可酮? |
[10:20] | They opened a file. It’s an active investigation. | 他们开了一个档案 案子仍在进行调查 |
[10:25] | State medical board. | 州医学委员会 |
[10:27] | Maybe what Junior and Pops were arguing about. | 也许小豪西因此和他父亲争执 |
[10:29] | Old man killing the golden goose that lays the eggs. | 老爸杀了下蛋的金鹅 |
[10:34] | Eggs are golden, not the goose. | 是金蛋,不是金鹅 |
[10:36] | I thought it was the goose. | 我还以为是金鹅 |
[10:38] | I sometimes forget English isn’t your first language. | 我有时候忘了英语不是你的母语 |
[10:41] | W’ap enpoze’m manje, M’ap enpoze’w kaka. | |
[10:44] | – “Kaka” what I think it is? – Ancient proverb. | “咔咔”是我想的那个意思吗? |
[10:46] | You stop me from eating, I stop you from shitting. | 海地俗语 “你不让我吃饭,我就不让你拉屎” |
[10:48] | – Same thing. – As what? | –同样意思 –和什么? |
[10:50] | As killing the goose. | 杀死那只鹅 |
[10:52] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你 |
[11:01] | WOMAN: The groomer called, said they were closing. | 美容院打电话来说他们要关门了 |
[11:03] | Was someone gonna come pick up Lucy. | 问有没有人去接露西 |
[11:06] | That’s when I started to worry. | 那时候我开始担心了 |
[11:08] | The last time you heard from him? | 你最后见到他是什么时候? |
[11:10] | Yesterday morning when he left to do errands. | 昨天早上,他出门办事 |
[11:13] | Uh, drop off the dog, | 带狗去美容、买杂货、拿干洗衣服 |
[11:15] | go to the grocery store, pick up the dry cleaning. | |
[11:18] | – Honey-do list? – Yeah. | –家务事 –对 |
[11:20] | You try calling him? | 你有打电话找他吗? |
[11:21] | He left his cell phone at home. | 他把手机留在家了 |
[11:23] | We were hoping to use his phone to get a fix on his whereabouts. | 我们原本希望 能用他的手机定位找到他 |
[11:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:28] | He always forgets it, | 他老是不带手机,免得我打给他 |
[11:30] | so I don’t call him up | |
[11:32] | and add another thing for him to do. | 交代他做更多的事 |
[11:34] | Smart man. I should try that. | 真聪明,我也应该这样做 |
[11:38] | (DOG PANTING) | |
[11:41] | Something’s happened to him, | 他出事了,对吧? |
[11:44] | hasn’t it? | |
[11:52] | EDGAR: I thought Borders exhausted his appeals. | 我以为伯德斯不能再上诉了 |
[11:54] | Says he has new evidence. | 他们说有新证据 |
[11:56] | CIU’s looking into it. | 定罪完善小组的人在调查 |
[11:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:00] | Maddie overheard some gossip at the D.A.’s. | 麦迪在地检署听到别人聊天 |
[12:03] | Yeah, you know how that goes. | 那只是闲话 |
[12:04] | Loose talk. | |
[12:06] | She accessed the file. | 她看到档案了 |
[12:08] | Jesus, Harry. | 老天,哈里 |
[12:10] | How’d she get the D.R. number? | 她怎么知道报告编号的? |
[12:12] | I did not ask. | 我没有问 |
[12:14] | Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其父必有其女 |
[12:16] | Guess who I ran into yesterday at CIU? | 猜猜我昨天在定罪完善小组遇到谁? |
[12:19] | – Christina Henry. – (WHISTLES, LAUGHS) | 克莉丝汀娜亨利 |
[12:22] | She still hate you? | 她仍对你怀恨于心? |
[12:23] | Question answers itself. | 没错 |
[12:26] | Shouldn’t she recuse herself seeing that you banged her? | 她不是应该退出此案吗? 毕竟你和她上过床 |
[12:30] | Not exactly how I’d put it, but yeah. | 我不会这样讲,但的确 |
[12:32] | What’s the new evidence? | 有什么新证据? |
[12:34] | Deathbed confession, another con. | 另一个囚犯临死前招供 |
[12:37] | That’s bogus. That it? | 这简直乱来,不是吗? |
[12:38] | There’s something else, they wouldn’t say. | 还有别的证据,他们不肯透露 |
[12:41] | What you gonna do about it? | –你要怎么做? |
[12:43] | I’m thinking about getting a lawyer. | –我在考虑找个律师 |
[12:44] | – Why? – Borders goes free, | 为什么? 如果伯德斯被释放 |
[12:47] | every defense attorney worth their salt’s gonna be looking | 所有稍有本事的辩护律师 |
[12:49] | to overturn my convictions, every last one. | 都会企图推翻我的案件 |
[12:56] | (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) | 所有案件 |
[13:00] | – Lieutenant? – Hey, come in. Sit down. | 警督 进来,请坐 |
[13:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[13:06] | Oh, I’ve nicked myself worse shaving. | 我有时候刮胡子都比这个伤得重 |
[13:10] | So… what the hell happened the other day? | 那天到底是怎么回事? |
[13:14] | We were responding code 3 to the 211 in progress. | 我们原本要前往支援 进行中的抢劫案 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I pulled the incident history. | 对,我调出了事故纪录 |
[13:20] | All going according to Hoyle. | 我们一切都照规矩做 |
[13:22] | Got to the intersection, called clear. | 我们来到路口,我说:“安全” |
[13:24] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[13:26] | Positive, but then I saw the shamu coming on way too fast. | 我确定 然后我看到那辆车超速开来 |
[13:32] | I said, “Wait, whoa, fuck, hold on,” | 我说了“等等,该死”之类的话 |
[13:35] | something like that, then boom. | 然后就撞上了 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | I hear “clear,” so I step on it. | 我听到“安全”就踩油门 |
[13:43] | Next thing I know… bang. I’m T-boned, out of nowhere. | 接下来我就被一辆 不知从哪里跑出来的警车拦腰撞上 |
[13:47] | Yeah, but Crate says that he changed his mind | 但克雷特说他看到那辆警车开来 |
[13:49] | when he saw the patrol car coming. | 改变了主意 |
[13:51] | I’m looking straight ahead. | 我向前看,他绝对说了“安全” |
[13:53] | He definitely called “clear.” | |
[13:54] | And then, he said he said “wait”? | 然后他说:“等等” |
[13:58] | It’s too late. I’m already committed. | 太晚了,我已经踩下了油门 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | |
[14:02] | You know, honestly, I… (SIGHS) | 老实说,我… |
[14:04] | It’s a gray area. I-I’m not sure that anybody’s | 这很难界定 |
[14:06] | at fault here. | 我认为此事不是任何人的错 |
[14:08] | Well, I agree with you. | 我同意你 |
[14:11] | Except for that fucking Powers, | 除了那个该死的包尔斯 |
[14:12] | that lead-foot fuck. I… | 他开得太快了 |
[14:17] | Okay. What’s next? | 好吧,接下来会怎样? |
[14:21] | You’re probably gonna get dinged a day or two. | 你大概会被停职一、两天 |
[14:23] | Powers, too. | 包尔斯也是 |
[14:27] | Well, anything you can do to help us out, Lieutenant. | 拜托尽力帮我们,警督 |
[14:31] | You always go to bat for us. | 你总是护着我们 |
[14:34] | Doesn’t go unnoticed. | 我会很感激 |
[14:42] | (SIGHS HEAVILY) | |
[14:48] | (DISTANT CHATTER) | |
[14:55] | (IRVING SIGHS) | |
[14:58] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗? |
[15:00] | First I’ve heard of it. | 这是我第一次听到 |
[15:01] | I haven’t even seen a 128. | 我还没看到128表格 |
[15:05] | Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗? |
[15:07] | Sir? | 长官? |
[15:09] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[15:10] | You were a new D1. | 你刚当上一级警探 |
[15:13] | Anything you might have done, or not done, | 你当时做了或没做什么 |
[15:14] | you now wish you’d done differently? | 让你现在后悔的事吗? |
[15:16] | I’ve made my share of mistakes, but not on this case. | 我犯过很多错 但不是在这个案件上 |
[15:19] | This was done by the numbers start to finish. | 我从头到尾都按规矩做 |
[15:22] | The D.A. would say, of course you’d say that. | 地方检察官说 “你当然会这样讲” |
[15:24] | – You’ve got a lot to lose. – I don’t care about that. | –败诉你要付出很大代价 –我不在乎这些 |
[15:26] | I’m concerned about the victim’s family. | 我担心的是死者的家人 |
[15:28] | Justice was done. I don’t want to see it undone. | 正义在当时得到伸张 我不希望它被推翻 |
[15:33] | You’ve got my back on this one, right, Chief? | 你会支持我吧,局长? |
[15:36] | 100%. | 百分百支持 |
[15:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:46] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
[15:48] | Her husband was in the area at the time of the murder. | 凶案发生时,她丈夫在附近 |
[15:50] | He’s missing, so is his car. | 他和车子一起失踪了 |
[15:52] | Did you get Missing Persons to put out a want of the vehicle? | 你叫失踪人口小组通缉那辆车了吗? |
[15:55] | – This morning. – Good work. Keep me posted. | 今早叫了 做得好,有消息通知我 |
[15:58] | Hey L.T., when do I get a new partner? | 警督,我什么时候 会分配到新的搭档? |
[16:00] | Oh, we got someone. | 我们找到人了 |
[16:02] | A transfer from Wilshire. A D2. | 从韦尔夏调来的二级警探 |
[16:04] | – Homicide? – Robbery. | –凶案组? –劫案组 |
[16:06] | That’s awkward. | –这就尴尬了 |
[16:08] | – How so? – Well, outranks me, | –为什么? |
[16:09] | but I got more experience working murders. | 级别比我高 但我对谋杀案的经验比较多 |
[16:11] | – Robbery isn’t CAPs or Auto. – Of course not. | –劫案组不是培训组或者车辆组 –当然不是 |
[16:13] | I’m sure she’s a quick learner. | 我肯定她会学得很快 |
[16:15] | You are just the one to show her the ropes | 你只要用循循善诱 |
[16:17] | in a collegial and cordial manner. | 和友好的态度指点一下她 |
[16:19] | Come on. A D1 training a D2? | 拜托,一级警探训练二级警探? |
[16:21] | That’s a feather in your cap, Rondell. | 你应该感到骄傲,朗德尔 |
[16:24] | Oh, and, uh, Pierce? | 还有,皮尔斯… |
[16:27] | Now that you’ve got a female partner? | –现在你有了一个女生搭档 |
[16:28] | – Yes? – Lose the fucking murse. | –然后呢? 拜托别用这个男士包包了 |
[16:37] | Thank you. Keep the change. | 谢谢,不用找了 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I heard about it. | 对,我听说了 |
[16:42] | Eight and ten, playing in the church parking lot. | 八岁和十岁 在教堂的停车场上玩耍 |
[16:46] | Yeah, sucks. | 对,太糟了 |
[16:49] | Gonna talk to them? | 你会和他们谈吗? |
[16:51] | Look, man, I ain’t seen Jonas since he got out. | 听着,强纳斯出狱后 我都没见过他 |
[16:54] | I don’t know where he at. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[16:56] | Just tell ’em what you do know. | 你把你知道的告诉他们就好 |
[16:58] | You vouch for these guys? | 你认为他们信得过? |
[17:00] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[17:03] | They just want to talk to Jonas. | 他们只是想找强纳斯谈谈 |
[17:06] | Eight and ten, man. | 八岁和十岁,兄弟 |
[17:08] | Eight and ten. (SCOFFS) All right. | 八岁和十岁 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I’ll talk to ’em. (LAUGHS) | 好吧,我会和他们谈 |
[17:22] | Detective Ray Marcos. | 雷马可斯警探 |
[17:25] | This used to be a black neighborhood, remember? | 这里过去是黑人居民区,记得吗? |
[17:28] | Now even the cops are Mexican. | 现在连警察也是墨西哥人 |
[17:30] | Yup. Things sure did change. | 对,很多东西都变了 |
[17:32] | (LAUGHS) Man. | 兄弟 |
[17:34] | So, how are you doing? | 你最近怎么样? |
[17:36] | I get by. | 过得去 |
[17:39] | Working? | 在工作? |
[17:40] | Body shop. Bona fide body and fender man now. | 车体维修 我现在专门给车体美容 |
[17:43] | – Not a chop shop, I hope. – (LAUGHING) | 我希望不是拆车厂 |
[17:46] | Strictly legit, baby. Strictly legit. I’m serious. | 完全合法的生意,真的 |
[17:50] | Staying straight? | 仍保持清醒? |
[17:52] | – You know, define straight. – Sober. | –要看“清醒”指什么 –不吸毒 |
[17:55] | A little weed, little wine. | 一点大麻,一点酒 |
[17:56] | – Chipping? – Nah, not at all, man. | –海洛英呢? –完全不碰 |
[17:57] | Don’t need it. Don’t do it. Don’t want it. | 不需要也不想要 |
[18:01] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[18:06] | How’s your mama? | 你妈妈怎么样? |
[18:07] | Ah, she fine, man, you know, | 她很好,兄弟 |
[18:09] | long as she keep her blood sugar under control, you know? | 只要控制好血糖就没问题 |
[18:11] | – She still in the same place? – Ah, she ain’t never leaving. | –她还住在原来的地方? |
[18:13] | – (LAUGHS) – Some things just don’t change. | –她不会搬走 有些东西不会改变 |
[18:16] | – Thank God. – Oh. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:18] | Well, you send her my regards. | 你替我向她问好 |
[18:20] | I will. Same to your wife. | 我会的,也向你妻子问好 |
[18:23] | Yeah, we split up a long time ago now. | 我们分开很久了 |
[18:25] | Oh, man. My bad. I didn’t know. | 兄弟,对不起,我不知道 |
[18:28] | We spoke about it, Gary… at the time. | 我们之前谈过这件事了,加里 |
[18:32] | Yeah, shit. I forgot. | 该死,我忘了,对不起 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. Must have been during my hazy period. | 我那时候一定很迷糊 |
[18:37] | Yeah, it was your hazy period. | 是的,你那个时候神志不清 |
[18:41] | (SIGHS) | |
[18:44] | All right, I’m gonna talk to these guys. | 我会和他们谈 |
[18:47] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你,兄弟 |
[18:49] | IRVING: Why wasn’t I notified? | 为什么没人通知我? |
[18:50] | You were in charge of the task force. | 你当时是工作小组的负责人 |
[18:52] | – All the more reason. – I wanted to see | 那不是更该通知我 |
[18:54] | if there was something to it | 在告诉你以前 |
[18:55] | before I brought it to your attention. | 我想看看此事是否有依据 |
[18:57] | And is there? Something to it? | 那有吗? |
[18:59] | Possible new DNA, | 可能有新的DNA |
[19:00] | which could corroborate or exclude the confession. | 这可能会支持或推翻招供 |
[19:04] | And if it corroborates it? | 如果支持呢? |
[19:06] | Then this office will support Borders’ petition | 那么地检署会支持 |
[19:08] | for a habeas hearing. | 伯德斯的上诉听证会申请 |
[19:13] | Borders committed that murder, I have no doubt. | 我毫不怀疑伯德斯是凶手 |
[19:16] | Let’s see what the DNA tells us, and we’ll go from there. | 我们先看看DNA的结果 |
[19:20] | Oh. | 再决定怎么做 |
[19:29] | You looked at it? | 你看了吗? |
[19:31] | I can see why the officers reacted the way they did, and… | 我看得出涉案警员 |
[19:34] | I also understand the community outcry. | 为何采取那样的行动 但我也理解社区的不满 |
[19:38] | And? | 所以呢? |
[19:41] | I’m still mulling my decision. | 我仍在考虑如何决定 |
[19:44] | I’ll let you know. | 我会通知你 |
[19:54] | I-I think we can agree that both parties were to blame. | 我想我们都同意,双方都有错 |
[19:57] | Oh. I think we know where the lion’s share of that shit goes. | 我们也知道主要问题出在谁身上 |
[20:00] | Oh, come on, Don. Your guys were cowboying it. | 拜托,唐,你的人也很鲁莽 |
[20:04] | You need to get those geezers off the street, Grace. | 你不能再让 那两个老头巡逻了,格蕾丝 |
[20:07] | You’re lucky they didn’t hit a civilian. | 幸好他们没有撞到平民 |
[20:08] | They’re getting a little long in the fucking tooth | 他们一把年纪,不应该再干这个 |
[20:10] | to still be in the field. High time they retired. (BRAKES SQUEAKING) | 他们已经过了退休年龄 |
[20:32] | (BRAKES SQUEAK) | |
[20:56] | Chop Shop Riviera down here. | 附近全是拆车厂 |
[20:58] | Picked this baby clean in five minutes flat. | 很快就把车子拆个精光 |
[21:01] | Looking at whoever stripped this for your 187? | 想看是不是和你的谋杀案有关? |
[21:03] | Mm-mm. Killers wiped this down and walked away. | 凶手把指纹擦掉就走了 |
[21:08] | – Traces of blood in the trunk. – Vic had a scalp wound. | 行李箱里有血迹 |
[21:10] | – Pistol whipped. – He the owner? | 死者头部有手枪柄造成的钝伤 他是车主? |
[21:13] | That’s my guess. I’ll have a positive I.D. by morning. | 看来是的 我明早前会查出身分 |
[21:17] | – Call for a flatbed, will you? – Yeah. | –拜托你叫拖车好吗? –好 |
[21:22] | 13-William-37, can I get an OPG tow | 13W37,我想叫一辆警察拖车 |
[21:24] | to 212 Center Street for a gold Buick Century, no plates? | 到中央街212号 |
[21:35] | (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) | 拖走一辆金色别克世纪,没有车牌 影印室 |
[21:39] | You’re still here? | 你还没走? |
[21:41] | I was just leaving. | 我正准备走 |
[21:43] | First in, last out. | 最早来、最后走 |
[21:45] | You want to be known as the office grind? | 你想大家把你当工作狂? |
[21:47] | Why not? What’s wrong with that? | 这样有什么不好? |
[21:50] | Look, it’s happy hour. | 现在是欢乐时光 |
[21:52] | Bunch of us are going over to the Westbound. | 我们几个人要到西行酒吧 |
[21:55] | I don’t think so. | 我不会去 |
[21:56] | Hey, come on, let me buy you one. | 拜托,让我请你喝一杯 |
[21:58] | Apologize for throwing shade on your dad. | 我不该批评你爸的 |
[22:02] | (SIGHS) | |
[22:03] | I’ve got things to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[22:05] | All work and no play? | 你只工作不玩乐? |
[22:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:13] | (MELLOW JAZZ PLAYING) | |
[22:20] | (PHONE RINGS) | |
[22:24] | – Chief? – I met with Hines. | –局长 –我和海恩斯见过面 |
[22:28] | She’s reopening the case, pending the DNA results. | 她在等DNA结果 决定是否重开案件 |
[22:30] | – What DNA? – From the scene. | 什么DNA? 来自犯罪现场 |
[22:33] | Something that wasn’t tested at the time. | 那时候没有检测的东西 |
[22:35] | – What would that be? – She didn’t say. | 那会是什么? 她没有讲 |
[22:39] | But if the DNA matches Olmer… | 但如果DNA和欧默吻合… |
[22:41] | He the convict? | 他是那个囚犯? |
[22:42] | Yeah, the deathbed confession. | 是的,是他死前招的供 |
[22:45] | If it puts him at the scene… | 但如果把他扯进来 |
[22:46] | If it puts him at the scene, it’s phony… he was never there. | 如果扯上他,根本是乱来 |
[22:50] | Borders acted alone. | 他不在场,伯德斯是单独行动 |
[22:51] | Agreed. Look… | 我同意,听着 |
[22:53] | if the DNA’s not Olmer’s, then this is all moot. | 如果DNA不是欧默的 一切都不成立 |
[22:55] | And if it is, we’ll fight it. | 如果是,我们会抗辩 |
[22:57] | It won’t go unchallenged. | 不会由得他们乱来 |
[23:00] | Okay, thanks, Chief. | 好,谢谢,局长 |
[23:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:05] | – (SIGHS HEAVILY) – Hey, how’d your meeting go? | 会面进行得怎么样? |
[23:09] | She still hasn’t decided. | 她还没决定 |
[23:10] | – That’s frustrating. – Yeah. | 真令人沮丧 是的 |
[23:14] | But I understand the politics of her position. | 但我明白在她那个位置 要面对的政治斗争 |
[23:16] | She’s in a jam, hemmed in from all sides. | 她也很难做,要应付各方面的压力 |
[23:20] | We’re all trying to navigate this new reality. | 我们都在探索新的现实 |
[23:24] | Do you think you could navigate your way to bed? | 你要探索到床上吗? |
[23:30] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我很快就来 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:46] | ♪ ♪ | |
[23:48] | Idaho? | 爱达荷州? |
[23:50] | Famous potatoes. | 马铃薯很有名 |
[23:52] | Never been. | 我没去过 |
[23:53] | You should go. Boise’s beautiful. | 你应该去看看 |
[23:56] | Fly-fishing. | 博伊西很漂亮,有飞蝇钓 |
[23:58] | GALLIGAN: Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:12] | Fly-fishing? | 飞蝇钓?马铃薯很有名? |
[24:13] | Famous potatoes? | |
[24:15] | It’s on the license plates. | 当地车牌上是这么写的 |
[24:17] | Worth the risk? | 值得冒险吗? |
[24:18] | – You could get us both in Dutch. – Dutch? | 这可能会让我们惹上麻烦 |
[24:21] | You sound like my dad. | 麻烦?你的口吻和我爸一样 |
[24:24] | Don’t you ever get tired of being so careful all the time? | 做人总是小心翼翼 |
[24:27] | I do. | 你不会厌倦吗?我会 |
[24:29] | Your dad know about that? | 你爸知道吗? |
[24:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:32] | What would he say? | 他会怎么说? |
[24:34] | He’d tell me to be careful. | 他会叫我小心点 |
[24:36] | Well, he probably had one when he was your age. | 他在你这个年纪时大概也喝过酒 |
[24:39] | When he was my age, he was in the Army. | 他那个时候在部队 |
[24:40] | – Oh. – In combat. | 在战斗 |
[24:52] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我会 |
[24:54] | Get tired of… | 厌倦小心翼翼 |
[24:56] | being too careful. | |
[25:09] | (KNOCKING) | |
[25:10] | Hey. | –嘿 |
[25:11] | Hey. Midnight oil? | –嘿 |
[25:13] | Ah, I’m just catching up. | 这么晚还在工作? 我在赶进度 |
[25:16] | Can I get you anything before I go? Coffee? Tea? Pizza? | 我要走了,你需要什么吗? 咖啡、茶、披萨? |
[25:19] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[25:22] | You’re here late. | 你也待得很晚 |
[25:24] | Yeah. Howard called in sick. | 对,哈伍德请了病假 |
[25:26] | – Mm. – I pulled a double. | 我要上两班 |
[25:28] | Go home. You must be beat. | 回家吧,你一定累坏了 |
[25:30] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的,谢谢 |
[25:32] | Oh. Uh, how’s Lisa? | 莉莎怎么样? |
[25:34] | Time of her life. | 她在享受人生 |
[25:36] | Got a postcard from her yesterday. From Bruges. | 昨天收到她从布鲁日寄来的明信片 |
[25:38] | Bruges? | 布鲁日? |
[25:39] | Yes. It’s Belgium, I think. | 对,我想那是在比利时 |
[25:41] | Ah. When’s she home? | 她什么时候回来? |
[25:44] | – Uh, couple of weeks. – Okay. | –再过几周 –好吧 |
[25:48] | (SIGHS): Good. | 很好 |
[25:51] | So what’s really on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[25:53] | (CHUCKLES) | |
[25:55] | – Crate and Barrel. – Yeah. | 克雷特和巴瑞尔 对 |
[25:59] | I’m dealing with it. | 我正在处理 |
[26:01] | Rumors are flying. | 谣言满天飞 |
[26:02] | Well, I’m not gonna add fuel to that fire. | 我不会火上浇油 |
[26:05] | How much trouble they in? | 他们会有多大麻烦? |
[26:07] | Oh… | |
[26:08] | Barrel will probably get a couple of days. | 巴瑞尔可能要停职几天 |
[26:11] | Crate’s in the clear. | 克雷特没事 |
[26:13] | – Good to hear. – Yeah. | 这就好,晚安,警督 |
[26:15] | Good night, L.T. | |
[26:17] | – Good night. – (CHUCKLES) | 晚安 地方检察官洛思琳海恩斯相信 |
[26:21] | (MID-TEMPO JAZZ PLAYING) | 定罪完善小组起步方向正确 麦迪–我会晚归,别等我 |
[26:29] | (PHONE DINGING) | |
[26:31] | MADDIE: HOME LATE. DON’T WAIT UP. | |
[26:34] | ♪ ♪ | |
[27:01] | (MUSIC FADING) | |
[27:05] | (BIRDS CHIRPING) | |
[27:09] | (HORN HONKING IN DISTANCE, HELICOPTER PASSING BY) | |
[27:20] | – Morning. | – Morning. 早安 早安 |
[27:26] | Breakfast? | 早餐? |
[27:28] | I’m on my way to work. I just came home to shower and change. | 我要上班了 我只是回来洗澡和换衣服 |
[27:31] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[27:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:40] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[27:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:47] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
[27:55] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[28:06] | – Mrs. Fagan? – Yes? | 费根太太? 我是 |
[28:08] | Detective Robertson. LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的罗伯逊警探 |
[28:10] | Have you found my husband? | 你们找到我丈夫了吗? |
[28:13] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[28:15] | No. | 不能 |
[28:16] | – Excuse me? – Wait here a moment. Please. | –什么? –请稍等 |
[28:24] | If I could just come in for a moment… | 如果你让我进来一下… |
[28:26] | – I’d rather you didn’t. – Sorry? | –我不想让你进去 –什么? |
[28:28] | – Take me to him. – Mrs. Fagan… | 带我去见他 费根太太… |
[28:30] | I need to I.D. the body, don’t I? | 我要去辨认尸体,不是吗? |
[28:38] | (SIGHS) | 钱德勒、谢伯、穆林斯 律师事务所 |
[28:47] | Excuse me, sir. | 这位先生,我能帮你吗? |
[28:49] | How may I help you? | |
[28:52] | Honey Chandler. | –哈妮钱德勒 |
[28:53] | – Appointment? – Tell her it’s Harry Bosch. | –你有预约吗? 告诉她我是哈里博斯 |
[28:55] | She’s with a client. | 她在会见客户 |
[28:57] | I’ll let her know that you’re here. | 我会告诉她你来了 |
[29:03] | CHANDLER: Lovely to see you, as always. | 很高兴和你见面,我们会保持联系 |
[29:05] | – And I will be in touch. – WOMAN: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | (CHUCKLES): Detective. | 警探? |
[29:10] | I still owe you that drink. | 我知道,我还欠你一杯酒 |
[29:17] | Harry? | 哈里? |
[29:25] | And you don’t know what this DNA sample is, or where it’s from? | 你不知道那是什么DNA 或者从哪里来? |
[29:29] | Something they supposedly missed, | 一些他们认为当时漏掉的东西 |
[29:31] | back in the day. | |
[29:33] | If there’s a hearing, we’ll have to finagle standing so you can testify. | 如果举行听证会 就要设法获得陈述权好让你出庭做证 |
[29:36] | Why wouldn’t I have standing? | 我为什么没有陈述权? |
[29:38] | His petition will be based on new evidence. | 他的申请是基于新证据 |
[29:42] | You have no standing. It’s not about you. | 因此你没有陈述权,这跟你无关 |
[29:44] | I don’t think you need to worry. | 我想你不必担心 |
[29:46] | They’ll make it about me. | 他们会针对我 |
[29:48] | – How so? – Borders claimed from the get-go | 为什么? |
[29:50] | the police manipulated the evidence. | 伯德斯一开始就声称警方操纵证据 |
[29:52] | Claimed it at trial. Claimed it in his appeals. | 在庭审和上诉时都这样讲 |
[29:55] | When you have a good story, stick to it. | 当你有个好故事,就坚持讲下去 |
[29:58] | Who, uh, who found the pendant? | 是谁找到那个垂饰? |
[30:00] | I did. No basis for it. It’s bullshit. | 是我,这毫无根据,无中生有 |
[30:03] | I’ve never planted evidence. | 我没有插赃嫁祸 |
[30:05] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[30:06] | I believe you. | 我相信你,一向如此 |
[30:07] | Always have. | |
[30:10] | What about the Flores case? | 弗洛勒斯的案件呢? |
[30:13] | Just… doing my job. | 我只是履行职责 |
[30:16] | So is that a yes? | 那么你答应了? |
[30:19] | How can I not take you on as a client? It’s… too delicious. | 我怎么会不接受你这个客户? 这太诱人了 |
[30:24] | Delicious. | 诱人 |
[30:28] | Would you have Hector come in, please? | 你能叫赫克特进来吗? |
[30:30] | MAN: Right away. | 好的 |
[30:36] | My investigator, Hector Bonner. | 我的调查员,赫克特伯纳 |
[30:38] | – Harry Bosch. – Pleasure. | –哈里博斯 –幸会 |
[30:40] | Thought you were a client? | 我以为你是一名客户 |
[30:42] | – I was. – Hector is my investigator. | 我曾经是 赫克特现在成了我的调查员 |
[30:46] | – Working off your bill? – Working on your behalf. | 来还清你欠的债务? |
[30:48] | And I want you to let him do his job. | 他为你工作,你要让他做他的事 |
[30:50] | – Okay. – No, I mean it, Harry. | –好的 –不,我是认真的,哈里 |
[30:52] | I get it. Take yes for an answer. | 我明白 |
[30:54] | – On the other hand… – What? | 我答应你,另一方面… |
[30:56] | We need to get with DOC, pull Borders’ visitations | –怎么了? |
[30:59] | and phone records for the past year. | –…我们要联系惩戒署 调出伯德斯去年的来访和通话纪录 |
[31:01] | Good idea. Hector? | 好主意,赫克特? |
[31:05] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[31:07] | Only a cop can do that. | 只有警察能做到 |
[31:10] | Point taken. | 我明白了,还有什么事吗,老大? |
[31:11] | – Anything else, maestro? – No. So far, so good. | 没有了,暂时就这样 |
[31:14] | All right, first things first. The DNA results. | 好吧,目前最重要的是DNA结果 |
[31:17] | We need to know what they are as soon as they come back. | 一旦结果出来,我们马上要知道 |
[31:19] | – How are you gonna get those? – We have our sources. | 你怎么得到结果? 我们有我们的办法 |
[31:22] | D.A.’s Office. | 地检署 |
[31:24] | Low-hanging fruit. Place leaks like a sieve. | 这很简单,那个地方保密功夫很烂 |
[31:29] | Harry? | 哈里? |
[31:33] | (DOOR OPENS) | |
[31:36] | I found the car, I.D.’d the body. | 我找到车子了,并辨别出死者身分 |
[31:38] | Charles Fagan. Los Feliz. | 查尔斯费根,家住菲利斯区 |
[31:41] | Pierce thinks this is part of our pharmacy murder. Same bad guys. | 皮尔斯认为这和药局谋杀案有关 是同一伙人做的 |
[31:44] | More likely than not. | 很有可能 |
[31:46] | Well, thanks, Jimmy. | 谢谢,吉米 |
[31:48] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[31:50] | And you, Lieutenant. | 彼此彼此,警督 |
[31:51] | How’s Shootin’ Newton? | 纽顿分局怎么样?你喜欢吗? |
[31:53] | You like it? | |
[31:54] | – Eh, it suits me. – I’m sure. | 那里很适合我 当然 |
[31:57] | I’ll get Bosch and Edgar up to speed. | 我会去通知博斯和艾德格 |
[32:00] | Lieutenant… | 警督 |
[32:01] | I just want everyone to know | 我希望大家知道 |
[32:03] | I’m gonna keep working on the Fagan murder. | 我会继续处理费根谋杀案 |
[32:05] | This is not a competition, Jimmy. | 这不是一场比赛,吉米 |
[32:07] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[32:09] | Tell ’em I’ll catch up with them tomorrow, okay? | 告诉他们 我明天会找他们谈,好吗? |
[32:11] | Will do. | 好的 |
[32:12] | By the way… | 对了 |
[32:15] | what’s this I hear about West Bureau | 我听说好莱坞凶案组 |
[32:17] | absorbing Hollywood Homicide? | 要并入西区警局? |
[32:19] | Judas Priest. Not you, too. | 老天,你不要也这样 |
[32:21] | Thought so. | 我料到了 加西亚痛症诊所 |
[32:28] | You never told me you were from Haiti. | 你从没告诉我你来自海地 |
[32:30] | – I told you I was from the islands. – Well, that’s kind of vague. | 我告诉你我从岛上来 |
[32:32] | – You didn’t say which one. – Well, you didn’t ask. | 那很模糊,你没有说哪个岛 你没有问 |
[32:35] | My folks are from Haiti. | 我的父母来自海地 |
[32:37] | Immigrated to New York. | 移民到纽约 |
[32:40] | Came to L.A. when I was three. | 我三岁那年搬来洛杉矶 |
[32:42] | Spoke nothing but Creole till I was five and went to school. | 我五岁前只说克里奥尔语 |
[32:45] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | 直到我上学 |
[32:47] | I realize I know absolutely nothing about you. | 我意识到我对你一无所知 |
[32:50] | – (CHUCKLES): Yeah, you do. – No, I don’t. | 你知道 不,我不知道 |
[32:53] | International man of mystery. | 国际神秘人 |
[32:56] | (VEHICLE APPROACHING) | |
[33:17] | They look like addicts to you? | 你觉得他们像毒虫吗? |
[33:19] | Night of the Living Dead. | 《活死人之夜》 |
[33:28] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. –谢谢 –谢谢 |
[33:30] | – Lieutenant. – Mr. Anderson. | 警督 安德森先生 |
[33:33] | – I saw you and I thought… – You know what, | –我看到你,我以为… |
[33:34] | – I was just leaving. – Just a minute of your time. | –我正要走 我只耽误你一分钟 |
[33:36] | – Look, can you call the PIO? – Off the record. | 你能找情报科吗? |
[33:39] | Just background. Context. | 这是非正式谈话 我只想了解一点背景 |
[33:41] | I’m following the pharmacy case. | 我在追踪一宗药局案 |
[33:42] | – The investigation is ongoing. – (CHUCKLES) | 调查仍在进行 |
[33:45] | We’re off the record, Lieutenant. | 这谈话不会公开,警督 |
[33:47] | You don’t have to spoon-feed me the canned goods. | 你不必向我透露太多 |
[33:49] | I know. I-It’s all I’ve got. I swear. | 我知道,我只能透露这么多了 |
[33:51] | Huh. | |
[33:53] | – Do you read my blog? – No. | –你有看我的网志吗? –没有 |
[33:55] | Okay. Well, I’m focused on a bigger piece. | 好吧,我在写一篇重要的文章 |
[33:57] | – Oh? – Hollywood Division. | 好莱坞分局 |
[33:59] | Oh. Well, accentuate the positive? | 你要称赞我们? |
[34:02] | You know, crime is down. Hollywood is safer. | 犯罪率下降,好莱坞更安全… |
[34:04] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[34:06] | Homelessness is rampant. | 到处都是无家可归的人 |
[34:07] | Anecdotally, street crime is on the rise. | 据传街头犯罪率在上升 |
[34:09] | Oh, the numbers don’t support that. | 从数据看来不是这样 |
[34:10] | This latest robbery-murder. | 最近一宗抢劫谋杀案 |
[34:12] | The LAPD traffic accident that allowed the miscreants | 洛杉矶警局发生车祸 |
[34:15] | – to escape. – “Miscreants”? | 导致歹徒逃走 |
[34:16] | No wonder nobody reads your blog. | 歹徒?难怪没人看你的网志 |
[34:18] | – A lot of people read my blog. – Mm. | 很多人看我的网志 |
[34:21] | In light of this latest outcry, | 考虑到人们最近的抗议 |
[34:23] | you really think it’s a wise decision to dissolve Hollywood Homicide, | 你真的认为解散好莱坞凶案组 并入西区警局 |
[34:27] | merge it with West Bureau? | 是个好主意吗? |
[34:29] | Well, it’s a cost-cutting move. | 这是为了节省开支 |
[34:31] | – Mm. – So I’m told. | 有人告诉我,这是你上级的决定 |
[34:32] | It’s above my pay grade. | |
[34:34] | Off the record. | 我不会公开 |
[34:36] | – Off the record? – Off the record. | –不会公开? –不会公开 |
[34:38] | I think it’s a terrible fucking idea. | 我认为这是个烂主意 |
[34:46] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[34:52] | (VAN DOOR SLIDES OPEN) | |
[34:59] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[35:01] | (VAN DOOR SLIDES CLOSED) | |
[35:04] | ♪ ♪ | |
[35:27] | (BRAKES SQUEAK) | |
[35:43] | They’re splitting up. | –他们分开了 |
[35:45] | Stick with the van. | –跟着那辆货车 |
[35:46] | I’ll circle back and pick you up. | 我绕一圈回来接你 |
[35:59] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[36:07] | WOMAN: Can I help who’s next? | |
[36:16] | Your date of birth, please. | 请问你的生日?谢谢 |
[36:19] | Can I help you, sir? | 我能帮你吗,先生? |
[36:20] | I need to fill a prescription. | 我来配处方药 |
[36:21] | – Have you been here before? – No, I haven’t. | –你以前来过这里吗? –没有 |
[36:23] | We just have to call your doctor to verify. | 我要打电话给你的医生确认 |
[36:27] | – You’re busy. – Half an hour. | 你们很忙 |
[36:29] | I’ll come back later. Thank you. | –要等半小时 |
[36:36] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | –我回头再来,谢谢 |
[36:47] | ♪ ♪ | |
[37:02] | BOSCH: Fake I.D.s. | 假证件,在多间药局配多张处方 |
[37:03] | Multiple prescriptions filled at multiple pharmacies. | |
[37:07] | Then they turn their meds over to the driver. | 然后他们把药给司机 |
[37:10] | – What’s in it for them? – Pills. | 他们能得到什么? |
[37:12] | Just enough oxy to keep ’em strung out and strung along. | 药,分量正好够他们嗨 |
[37:27] | (BRAKES SQUEAK) | 并继续替他们做事 |
[37:38] | (GATES CLANG IN DISTANCE) | |
[37:44] | (CAMERA CLICKING) | |
[37:49] | No telling who’s on board. | 看不出飞机上有谁 |
[37:51] | BOSCH: No way to know where they’re going. | 也不知道他们要到哪里 |
[37:56] | Get the tail number. | 记下尾翼的号码 |
[37:57] | – Mm-hmm. – (CAMERA CLICKING) | |
[38:08] | Here we go. | 起飞了 |
[38:20] | EDGAR: What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[38:29] | Where do you think they’re going? | 你认为他们要到哪里去? |
[38:31] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[38:34] | – Back to civilization? – Yeah. | –回到文明世界? –对 |
[38:37] | I’d really like to talk to Junior. | 我真的得找小豪西谈谈 |
[38:40] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
[38:44] | (SNIFFLES) | |
[38:49] | How was dinner, guys? | 晚餐怎么样,各位? |
[38:50] | – Super great. – I had a steak. | –非常棒 –我吃了牛排 |
[38:53] | – A steak? – Medium rare with fries. Steak-frites. | –牛排? –三分熟,还有薯条 |
[38:55] | Oh, my. | –哇! |
[38:56] | I had a burger. | –我吃了一个汉堡 |
[38:58] | All right, go do your summer reading. | 好了,去做暑期阅读 |
[39:02] | You want to come in for a minute? | 你想进来一下吗? |
[39:05] | Benny? | 本尼呢? |
[39:06] | He’s cool with it. | 他不介意 |
[39:08] | Tell them good night. | –向他们道晚安 |
[39:10] | – I will. – (QUIETLY): Yeah. (KNOCKING) | –我会的 |
[39:24] | – Jose? – Cuz. (SNIFFLES) | –豪西? –表兄 |
[39:26] | Man, where have you been the last few days? I been calling. | 兄弟,你这几天去哪里了? 我一直在给你打电话 |
[39:28] | Been laying low, man. | 我四处藏匿,和我认识的女孩一起 |
[39:29] | Just here and there with this girl I know. | |
[39:33] | Sorry about your dad. | 你父亲的事情很抱歉 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:37] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[39:38] | Sure, sure. Of course. S-Sorry. | 当然了,对不起 |
[39:45] | These people, you can’t just… talk to them? | 你不能和那些人谈谈吗? |
[39:48] | They’re not the kind of people you can just talk to, cuz. | 显然他们不是会和你谈的人,表兄 |
[39:50] | Obviously. | |
[39:52] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人? |
[39:54] | Gangsters. | 黑帮,外国佬 |
[39:56] | Gringos. | |
[39:57] | Russian? | 俄国人? |
[39:58] | Don’t sound Russian. | 听起来不像,美国人,白人 |
[39:59] | American. | |
[40:01] | Anglos. | |
[40:07] | What do you need, cuz? | 你有何需要,表弟? |
[40:09] | I need to disappear for a while. | 我需要躲起来一阵子 |
[40:12] | My sister married that Basque guy. | 我妹妹嫁给了那个巴斯克人 |
[40:15] | The sheepherder? | 那个牧羊人? |
[40:17] | Maybe you could stay with them. | 也许你可以和他们住一阵子 |
[40:18] | Where do they live? | 他们住在哪里? |
[40:19] | – Outside of Bakersfield. – Bakersfield. Geez. | –在贝尔斯菲尔德郊外 –贝尔斯菲尔德?老天 |
[40:22] | How-how am I gonna get all the way out there? | 我怎么去得了那里? |
[40:24] | Bus. | 坐公车 |
[40:25] | You can’t drive me? | 你不能开车送我去? |
[40:28] | Can’t. | 不行,我也想,表弟 |
[40:29] | Wish I could, cuz. | |
[40:31] | Let me use your car. | 车子借我? |
[40:34] | For how long? | 借多久? |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:38] | (SIGHS) Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[40:41] | It’s just, I don’t… I don’t really know Rosie that well, | 我和露丝不太熟,所以我… |
[40:43] | – you know, so I… – I’ll call ’em in the morning, | 我明天会给他们打电话安排 |
[40:45] | smooth the way. | |
[40:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:55] | Loan me some cash? | 借我一些钱? |
[40:58] | Yeah, sure. No problem. | 当然,没问题 |
[41:10] | (SNIFFLES) | |
[41:16] | I could use a gun, too. | 我还需要一把枪 |
[41:21] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[41:28] | – Chandler. – The DNA’s a match. | 钱德勒? |
[41:31] | It’s Olmer’s. | DNA吻合,是欧默的 |
[41:32] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[41:33] | DNA don’t lie, my friend. | DNA不会说谎,朋友 |
[41:36] | Convicts and lawyers do. | 罪犯和律师会 |
[41:38] | You’re preaching to the choir. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[41:40] | What was the source? | DNA是从哪里来的? |
[41:42] | Um, a handkerchief found at the scene. | 一块在现场找到的手帕 |
[41:45] | Olmer was nowhere near that murder. | 欧默和那起谋杀案毫无关联 |
[41:47] | Preston Borders killed Danielle Skyler by himself. | 佩斯顿伯德斯单独行动 |
[41:50] | – Nobody else. – Well, brace yourself. | 杀了丹妮尔斯凯勒,没有别人 你要有心理准备 |
[41:52] | The D.A. will schedule a habeas hearing before the week’s out. | 地方检察官会在这周结束前 安排一次上诉听证会 |
[41:58] | Okay. Thanks for the heads-up. | 好的,谢谢提醒 |
[42:00] | My pleasure. | 不客气,晚安 |
[42:01] | – Have a good evening. – You do the same. | 你也是 |
[42:07] | That about the Borders case? | 是关于伯德斯的案件? |
[42:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:12] | D.A. thinks she’s got new evidence. | 地方检察官认为她掌握的新证据 |
[42:14] | Enough for a hearing. | 足以进行一次听证会 |
[42:18] | Is there new evidence? | 真的有新证据吗? |
[42:19] | It’s bogus. | 那是胡扯 |
[42:20] | Can you prove that? | 你能证实吗? |
[42:22] | Gonna try. | 我会试试 |
[42:26] | And if you can’t? | 如果你做不到呢? |
[42:30] | Borders conviction will get kicked. | 伯德斯的罪名会被推翻 |
[42:33] | And he will walk. | 他会被释放 |
[42:35] | I hope that doesn’t happen. | 我希望这不会发生 |
[42:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:42] | Good night. | –晚安 |
[42:44] | Good night, honey. | –晚安,亲爱的 |
[42:45] | Hey, Mads. | 嘿,麦迪 |
[42:48] | Only no talking about this at the office with anyone, yeah? | 别在办公室和其他人谈这个,好吗? |
[42:52] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[42:54] | Everything okay at work? | 工作顺利吗? |
[42:56] | Yeah. Great. | 很顺利 |
[42:59] | I hope you know you can talk to me about anything, Mads. | 我希望你知道 你什么都可以找我谈,麦迪 |
[43:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:05] | Night. | 晚安 |
[43:13] | (SIGHS) | |
[43:18] | (INHALES DEEPLY) | |
[43:20] | (EXHALES) | |
[43:25] | (EXHALES) | |
[43:28] | ♪ ♪ |