时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | – Good morning. – Step back, please. | – 早上好 – 请后退 |
[00:42] | We’re looking for this gentleman | 我们在找这位先生 |
[00:43] | And this gentleman only for today. | 只是今天有事找他 |
[00:46] | So if you cooperate, we’ll… | 如果你合作的话 我们就 |
[00:50] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | Now you’re all going to have to show | 现在请你们出示一下 |
[00:54] | some identification. | 相关证件 |
[00:55] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[00:58] | Alberto Bondigas, you’re under arrest. | 阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 你被逮捕了 |
[01:01] | Turn around. Let’s go. Take him. | 转过身 我们走 把他带走 |
[01:11] | I got Russians– Sberbank– to guarantee the loan. | 我有俄罗斯联邦储蓄银行为我担保这笔贷款 |
[01:14] | I’m just looking for a 30-day bridge. | 我只要30天的过桥贷款 |
[01:16] | No, sanctions are a formality, window dressing. | 不 制裁只是个手续 走走形式而已 |
[01:18] | This is a no-risk, no-brainer for you. | 这对你来说就一句话的事 |
[01:43] | Must be a reason Sheehan’s case hasn’t been filed yet. | 希恩的案子现在还没立案 肯定是有原因的 |
[01:47] | – Just trying to get it right, Mank. – Yeah, I know. | – 只是想查清真相 曼凯 – 嗯 我明白 |
[01:50] | I mean, just gonna have to cut him loose | 我认为 只是想早点放了他 |
[01:53] | – end of watch if you don’t. – Like I said. | – 如果不是早就不看了 – 就像我说过的 |
[01:55] | I know. I’m just… | 我明白 我只是… |
[02:13] | Come on out. This way. | 出来吧 这边 |
[02:17] | Thanks for coming in early. | 谢谢你这么早来 |
[02:19] | Need a word. | 借一步说话 |
[02:20] | Let’s talk out here. | 我们这边说 |
[02:27] | Sheehan’s OIS, 2012, | 2012年希恩参与了枪击 |
[02:29] | What’s your thinking on that? | 这事你怎么看 |
[02:31] | Wasn’t my investigation. | 那案子不是我调查的 |
[02:33] | What happened to the bullets? | 子弹怎么样了 |
[02:34] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么会知道呢 |
[02:36] | So you didn’t notice | 所以你没有注意到 |
[02:37] | The bullets were missing from evidence? | 子弹从证据中消失了 |
[02:39] | I’ve never even seen the evidence for that case. | 我从头到尾就没见过那件案子的证据 |
[02:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:44] | Bosch, y… you want to explain to me… | 博斯 你是不是得向我解释 |
[02:46] | – You were the last officer to check it out. – No. | – 你是最后一个检查过的 – 不是 |
[02:49] | Sounds like you were. | 听起来到像是你 |
[02:51] | What’s going on? | 现在是怎么回事 |
[02:53] | Property sign-out sheet | 证物签收表上 |
[02:54] | Shows you examined the evidence, | 显示你检查了证据 |
[02:56] | Tuesday around 1300 hours. | 星期二下午一点左右 |
[02:58] | Sign-out sheet’s wrong. | 签收表肯定是错的 |
[03:00] | – How so? -I wasn’t there. | – 何以见得 – 我那时不在那 |
[03:05] | – The fuck are you accusing me of? – Not accusing you. | – 你凭什么指控我 – 不是指控你 |
[03:08] | Just trying to get a handle on what everyone’s been doing. | 我只是想搞清楚每个人的行迹 |
[03:11] | Someone signed my name. | 有人假冒我签名 |
[03:12] | Check the thumbprint,it won’t be mine. | 你检查拇指指纹就能知道那不是我 |
[03:15] | Or the surveillance footage. | 或者监控录像也行 |
[03:16] | I sure as hell will. | 我打包票不是我 |
[03:17] | What footage? | 什么录像 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是了 |
[03:22] | Defeats the purpose if everyone knows about it. | 如果每个人都知道这个 那录像的目的失去意义了 |
[03:25] | They put a camera in property after Rampart. | 他们学堡垒分部在证物处安了监控 |
[03:28] | But thanks for calling me a liar. | 你叫我骗子还真是谢谢嘞 |
[03:30] | Hold up, Snyder. | 等一下 斯奈德 |
[03:33] | Keep this between us. | 这件事不要对外声张 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[04:06] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:09] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:11] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:14] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:17] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:20] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:22] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:25] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:39] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:45] | Besides Sergeant Snyder, who’s been made aware of this? | 除了警长斯奈德 还有谁知道这事 |
[04:48] | Lieutenant Billets, when she signed the report. | 警督比利茨 她在报告上签名的时候知道的 |
[04:53] | Where are we on filing Elias? | 我们埃利亚斯案子什么时候起诉 |
[04:56] | Getting there. | 快了 |
[04:58] | Feels like you’re pulling an entirely new thread with this. | 似乎这件案子你又有了新思路 |
[05:00] | Not sure what I got yet. | 我也不确定我的对不对 |
[05:03] | Another compromised cop. | 又是个包庇的警察 |
[05:06] | Who else could it be, Detective? Last I checked, | 还能有谁 上次我检查的时候 |
[05:08] | Property doesn’t sign out evidence to civilians. | 证物可是不会自己把呈给别人的 |
[05:10] | No, sir, they don’t. | 是的 它不会 |
[05:15] | You’re not telling me everything. | 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[05:17] | Keep it that way. | 这样很好 |
[05:26] | Get the footage. Close this case. | 去拿到录像 赶快结案 |
[05:30] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[05:36] | Young Wash. | 小沃什 |
[05:44] | Site visits this morning, all divisions. | 今早去所有分局检查 |
[05:47] | Start with the Valley. | 从谷地开始 |
[05:48] | Central, West, then South. | 中部 西部 再南部 |
[05:50] | I’ll let the deputy chiefs know. | 我马上通知副警长 |
[05:51] | No. No, I’d rather it be a surprise. | 不 我想给他个惊喜 |
[05:53] | Keep everybody on their toes. | 让所有人时刻保持警惕 |
[05:55] | Word travels fast. | 消息总是传得很快 |
[05:57] | Drive faster. | 开快点 |
[05:58] | Meet me on P-one. | 在1号停车场见我 |
[06:04] | Right in front of the station. | 就在车站正前方 |
[06:06] | Robertson and Pierce. | 罗伯特森和皮尔斯 |
[06:08] | They okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[06:12] | Billets put us on tac alert. | 比利茨让我们保持警惕 |
[06:15] | What’s that? What happened? | 那是什么意思 发生什么事了 |
[06:17] | But the boys can still | 但是孩子们这周末 |
[06:18] | stay at your place this weekend, right? | 还是可以呆在你那吧 |
[06:20] | Why can’t we live together | 我们为什么不能一起 |
[06:22] | In one house? | 住在一处呢 |
[06:23] | Yeah. We don’t need two houses. | 对啊 我们不需要两个房子 |
[06:26] | You’re here all the time anyway. | 你一直都在这啊 |
[06:28] | -Jack. -Joe started it. | – 杰克 – 乔伊先说的 |
[06:30] | Dad’s moving in? | 老爸要搬进来吗 |
[06:32] | He’s not moving anywhere. | 他哪也不去 |
[06:34] | Yet. | 目前为止 |
[06:37] | Mom bus leaves in five minutes. | 再过五分钟我们就要走了 |
[06:42] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们走着瞧 |
[06:46] | So keep your head on a swivel | 给我打起十二万分精神 |
[06:48] | And your nose out of your cell phone. | 不要走神 |
[06:49] | We’ll be on modified tac alert until further notice. | 在没有得到进一步指示前我们将会处于警戒状态 |
[06:52] | But remember, we are not at war with the city. | 但要记住 我们不是要与这座城市为敌 |
[06:56] | They’re at war with us. | 但他们把我们当作敌人 |
[06:58] | No. Do not take this personally. | 并不是 你们不要意气用事 |
[07:01] | Animals tried to burn us down. | 那群野兽想要烧死我们 |
[07:03] | – Mm-hmm. -But didn’t. | – 嗯哼 – 但没得逞不是嘛 |
[07:04] | All eyes are on us now. | 我们一举一动都在监视之中 |
[07:07] | So do your jobs, do them right, | 所以大家做好本职工作 |
[07:09] | Everybody goes home tonight. | 每个人今晚都回家 |
[07:17] | Didn’t see who threw the firebomb, | 没人看到是谁扔了这个炸弹 |
[07:19] | But this one gets out and he gives chase. | 但是他出来了并且进行了追击 |
[07:21] | P-two Dog instincts die hard. | 戒备心根深蒂固 |
[07:23] | The guy they caught still insisting he didn’t do it? | 他们抓到的那个人还咬定不是自己干的吗 |
[07:25] | Claims he was never there. | 坚称自己不在现场 |
[07:26] | Might be something on surveillance. | 可能监控到了什么东西 |
[07:28] | Crims collected glass from the bottle, | 罪犯从瓶子里收集玻璃 |
[07:29] | See if they can raise prints. | 或许他们收集到了指纹 |
[07:31] | Other guy had to have help getting away. | 一定有别的人帮助逃跑 |
[07:33] | – He just vanished. – Tip of the iceberg. | – 他就这样凭空消失了 – 这只是冰山一角而已 |
[07:34] | This was not two lone wolves. | 肯定不只是两个人 |
[07:36] | Might get a break from social media. | 一定会暂停使用一段时间社交软件 |
[07:39] | Loose lips, incriminating chatter. | 大嘴巴 喋喋不休 |
[07:41] | Whack jobs with an ax to grind | 用斧头打磨的重活 |
[07:42] | Glom on to any protest, peaceful or otherwise. | 欣然接受任何建议 不论是不是和平的方式 |
[07:45] | Or a rogue copper pissed off at you guys about Sheehan. | 或者是对你们抓希恩不满的流氓警察 |
[07:49] | Like someone in RHD. | 就像劫案凶杀科的某人一样 |
[07:51] | What else do you guys need from us? | 你们还需要我们帮什么忙 |
[07:54] | That should do it. | 应该没了 |
[07:55] | Just gonna poke around a bit more out here. | 接下来我们就四处再查找一下就行了 |
[07:57] | All right. You’re the arson guys. | 那好 这群纵火犯就交给你们了 |
[08:01] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[08:03] | Bennett. | 班内特 |
[08:05] | Hey, I’m so sorry about… | 嘿 我很抱歉 |
[08:07] | Yeah, thanks. | 没事 我要谢谢你 |
[08:09] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[08:11] | Alberto Bondigas. Our POI from River Watch. | 阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 河谷看守所的嫌疑犯 |
[08:13] | Right, right, right, right. | 哦对 |
[08:15] | Chief Irving said he’d tell you. | 欧文局长说 他跟你说过这事 |
[08:17] | Both been busy. | 我俩一直很忙 |
[08:18] | Construction worker, bragging about a fire for hire. | 是一名建筑工人 吹嘘自己受雇制造一场纵火案 |
[08:22] | I want to be there for the interview. | 我想去那看看审讯 |
[08:23] | That’s why I came over. | 所以我才来的 |
[08:24] | Soon as we hook him up, | 只要他一上钩 |
[08:26] | -I’ll give you a shout. – Appreciate it. | – 我会告知你一声 – 感谢 |
[08:50] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:55] | Hey. How’d it go with the surveillance footage? | 嘿 监控录像查的怎么样了 |
[08:57] | Need me to expedite anything? | 需要我出手吗 |
[08:59] | – No. Walked it over myself. – Oh. | – 不用 我自己来就行 – 噢 |
[09:02] | – Mind if I look at that in here? – Sure. | – 介意我在这看看那个吗 – 当然不介意 |
[09:05] | I don’t know which is worse, | 我也不知道哪个更糟 |
[09:07] | That the department installed surveillance | 是在证物处安装了监控呢 |
[09:09] | In the property room, or that they needed to. | 还是他们是不得不安装的呢 |
[09:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:14] | This came to Eleanor’s. | 这个从埃莉诺家找到的 |
[09:16] | Maddie dropped it in the trash. | 麦迪把它扔进垃圾桶了 |
[09:39] | Whoa, isn’t that…? | 哇哦 那不是 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:46] | I haven’t worn my Class A’s since… | 自从我前前任妻子后 |
[09:48] | Wife before last. | 我就再也没穿过高级货了 |
[09:49] | I opened that suit carrier, | 我一打开衣服袋子 |
[09:52] | and a host of Tineola bisselliella | 一群蛾子就 |
[09:54] | -just swarmed out of there. – Clothing moths. | – 扑面而来 – 那种飞蛾 |
[09:57] | Yeah, my pants are in tatters | 对啊 我裤子压在底下 |
[09:59] | In the bottom of that bag. | 全烂了 |
[10:02] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[10:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:05] | Those are nice sweats. | 衣服不错 |
[10:07] | I hope no one | 我希望不会有人 |
[10:08] | Writes you up for not having your boots. | 因为你没穿靴子给你记上一笔 |
[10:10] | It’s not the clothes, it’s the man. | 这和衣服没关系 和人有关系 |
[10:13] | -I don’t see a problem. -And if anyone does… | – 我觉得这没问题 – 如果真有谁这么做 |
[10:17] | -they can go fuck themselves. – Mm. | – 他们可以去狗带了 – 嗯 |
[10:22] | Up the roof. | 去顶楼 |
[10:24] | No Lincoln or Snyder. | 别叫林肯和斯奈德 |
[10:27] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[10:29] | Sydney’s school assembly ran over. | 希德妮学校刚开完会 |
[10:31] | Oh, her solo blew me away. | 噢 她唱歌到是让人印象深刻 |
[10:34] | Well, glad I rushed to get in here. | 还好我赶上时间了 |
[10:36] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[10:37] | They don’t tell me shit, Gabby. | 盖比 他们屁都没告诉我一个 |
[10:39] | Yeah, well, we’re almost out of here. | 是啊 我们在基本上是被排挤的了 |
[10:42] | Back to setting our own hours. | 还是按照自己时间来好了 |
[10:45] | I have to run an errand. | 我有点事要去办 |
[10:49] | Someone needs me, I’m on my cell. | 有需要就给我打电话 |
[10:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:55] | She swapped out the bullet from Elias | 她把埃利亚斯身上的子弹给换了 |
[10:57] | So it would match Sheehan’s gun. | 所以才会和希恩的枪吻合 |
[10:59] | – Why? – Payback, maybe. | – 为什么 – 可能是报复 |
[11:01] | I mean, Sheehan got over on Lincoln and IA | 我的意思是 希恩让林肯和内务科 |
[11:04] | For Black Guardian. | 因为黑守卫栽了跟头 |
[11:05] | She wants to make sure he goes down for Elias. | 她希望希恩能因为埃利亚斯这事扑街 |
[11:07] | Eh, that’s a long drive, brother. | 呃 这计划可不是一朝一夕的事 老兄 |
[11:09] | -You gonna question her? -She’ll deny it. | – 你打算去问她吗 – 她会否认的 |
[11:11] | She didn’t notice, the bullets were already missing. | 她根本就没有意识到 子弹早就已经不见了 |
[11:13] | Yeah, we need to box her in. | 是的 我们需要请君入瓮 |
[11:15] | Yeah, fucks up Elias but good. | 是啊 搞惨了埃利亚斯但还好 |
[11:17] | Not Sheehan. | 不是希恩 |
[11:18] | Sure looks like he’s innocent. | 看来他应该是无辜的 |
[11:20] | Now we need the slug that killed the operator. | 现在我们需要找到那颗杀了操纵者的子弹 |
[11:22] | I’m on it. Unless you need me here. | 我去处理吧 除非你想我呆在这里 |
[11:24] | No. Go to. | 不 你去吧 |
[11:25] | There’s a video, Jimmy. | 吉米 有一段录像 |
[11:27] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[11:29] | From the junkyard bathroom. | 来自废车场的洗手间 |
[11:31] | Pretty confident it shows the torture of Michael Harris. | 虐待迈克尔·哈里斯的有力证据 |
[11:33] | Micro SD chip. | 微型SD芯片 |
[11:35] | Elias kept it secret, | 埃利亚斯一直藏着 |
[11:37] | was gonna drop it on the world at trial. | 准备在法庭上拿出来公之于众 |
[11:39] | Well, thanks for sharing. | 感谢分享 |
[11:41] | Haven’t had the chance. | 以前没机会 |
[11:43] | The Special Master give this to you yesterday? | 昨天特别专家把它给你了吗 |
[11:45] | No. Just a very strong theory that it exists. | 不 只是我有强有力的理论证明它的存在 |
[11:51] | Could be anywhere. | 可能在任何地方 |
[11:52] | No, we stay on Lincoln, but no one else can know | 我们盯着林肯 不要让其他人知道 |
[11:54] | That we’re looking at her– we play this close. | 我们在调查她 暗中行动 |
[11:56] | Pull her package, run her financials. | 查她的包 查她的经济情况 |
[11:58] | With her sitting right there? | 就在她身旁进行吗 |
[11:59] | I can get her out of the office, | 我可以让她离开办公室 |
[12:01] | But until we know where loyalties lie, | 但是在我们知道她到底效忠于谁之前 |
[12:03] | We keep her partner in the dark. | 不要让她的搭档知道 |
[12:09] | Hey. Where’s Snyder? | 斯奈德在哪里 |
[12:11] | Running some errand. You can call her. | 去办事了 你们可以给她电话 |
[12:14] | Need something? | 需要什么东西吗 |
[12:17] | You two in the Valley getting statements | 你们两个去河谷 |
[12:19] | From Sheehan’s friends and neighbors. | 从希恩的朋友和邻居那里拿口供 |
[12:21] | I thought you got those already. | 我以为你们已经拿到了 |
[12:23] | That was before ballistics came back. | 那个是弹道检验之前做的 |
[12:25] | -New development. -We need to do them again. | – 有新的进展 – 我们需要再做一次 |
[12:27] | Have Snyder meet you there. | 让斯奈德跟你在那里碰面 |
[12:30] | Right. On my way. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[12:36] | Hey, Mads. | 小玛 |
[12:38] | – Dad. -Everything okay? | – 爸爸 – 一切都还好吗 |
[12:40] | I wish people would stop asking me that. | 我真希望你们不要再这么问我了 |
[12:42] | Every time I call doesn’t mean something’s wrong. | 每一次我打电话并不意味着出什么事了 |
[12:44] | Sorry. Seems like a fair question | 抱歉 有个合情合理的问题 |
[12:46] | Since you’re supposed to be in class. Are you? | 你应该还在学校 是吗 |
[12:49] | Mr. Detective… no, I’m not. | 侦探先生 不 我不在 |
[12:52] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:54] | I just thought I’d let you know I might be home late tonight. | 我只是想告诉你今天晚上我可能会晚点回家 |
[12:58] | Okay. Where you going? | 好吧 你要去哪里 |
[13:00] | Drive around, clear my head. | 开车逛逛 让我的头脑清醒一下 |
[13:02] | How late? | 多晚回家 |
[13:04] | Dad. | 爸 |
[13:06] | Okay. Okay. Call me | 好吧 好吧 如果超过11点 |
[13:09] | If it’s gonna be past 11:00 | 给我打电话 |
[13:11] | -Thanks. -Yep. Love you. | – 谢谢 – 爱你 |
[13:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | Here’s the Delgado material. | 这是德尔加多的材料 |
[13:35] | Thank you. I’ve asked IA to send over | 谢谢你 我已经让内务科把 |
[13:37] | packages on the other assistant chiefs as well, | 其它局长助理的材料也送过来 |
[13:39] | So, as soon as you have them? | 一旦拿到材料你就 |
[13:48] | Jerry, that log of Sheehan’s phone calls over there? | 杰瑞 希恩的电话记录在那里吗 |
[13:53] | Looks like e-mails. | 好像是邮件 |
[13:55] | Oh, need those, too. | 也需要那些 |
[14:00] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[14:02] | Yeah, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[14:04] | Harry, coroner’s office, line one. | 哈里 验尸官办公室 一号线 |
[14:09] | This is Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[14:17] | Cremation. | 火化 |
[14:19] | She left instructions. | 她留下的遗言 |
[14:21] | Any places you could recommend? | 你能推荐什么地方吗 |
[14:36] | 3289 3-2-8-9. | |
[14:40] | I’ll make the arrangements. | 我来安排 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | People saying you all found the cop that did it. | 听说你们抓到了那个犯事的警察 |
[15:03] | Still collecting evidence. | 仍在搜集证据中 |
[15:06] | What you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[15:09] | Bullet that killed Lanny Johnson. | 杀死兰尼·约翰逊的子弹 |
[15:12] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[15:14] | You know, about time somebody said his name. | 人们谈论他名字的时候 |
[15:17] | Lanny was good people. | 兰尼可是个好人 |
[15:20] | And like he didn’t matter. | 但似乎他一点都不重要 |
[15:22] | Everybody matters. | 每个人都很重要 |
[15:26] | I haven’t seen nothing like a bullet up here. | 在那里我没有发现有什么像子弹的东西 |
[15:31] | It’s down there. | 就在这下面 |
[15:35] | Somewhere. | 什么地方 |
[15:49] | Lincoln’s TEAMS report, per your request. | 林肯的报告 依你的要求 |
[15:51] | -She is squeaky clean. -IA lifer. | – 她非常干净 – 内务科整个任职期间 |
[15:54] | I mean, a couple of minor citizen complaints | 只有巡逻期间的 |
[15:56] | from patrol days, but nothing since. | 几起很小的市民投诉 但是没有什么东西 |
[15:58] | Any intersect with Sheehan? | 和希恩有没有什么交集 |
[15:59] | Besides IA’s investigation of Black Guardian. | 除了内务科对黑守卫的调查 |
[16:02] | They both work out of PAB, | 他们两个都是出自于警察问责委员会 |
[16:03] | But they’re about eight years apart in the academy. | 但是他们分开已经八年了 |
[16:05] | I mean, there’s nothing in there to suggest | 这里没有任何东西能够证明 |
[16:07] | they’ve met anywhere but across an interview table. | 他们两个除了在面谈桌上的其它地方见过面 |
[16:09] | Let me know if I can get you anything else. | 如果我还能给你查什么别的东西记得找我 |
[16:12] | Thanks, L.T. | 谢谢 警督 |
[16:14] | Phone calls, e-mails. | 电话记录 邮件 |
[16:17] | I’m not seeing a connection, either. | 我也看不到有任何的联系 |
[16:20] | On Lincoln’s end | 在林肯那头 |
[16:22] | Divorced twice, one daughter– Sydney. | 离过两次婚 一个女儿在悉尼 |
[16:25] | No overlap with Sheehan’s kid on the school front. | 和希恩的孩子在学校里也没有交集 |
[16:27] | I asked Satriano to run her financials. | 我叫萨特里亚诺去查她的财务状况 |
[16:29] | Has another favor ahead of mine. Said he’d circle back | 他要先帮别人一个忙 说回头 |
[16:31] | -as soon as he could. -15 years on the job, | – 他会尽快帮我办好 – 做一份工作十五年 |
[16:34] | No connection to Sheehan, and… | 和希恩没有任何的联系 并且 |
[16:36] | No reason to risk her career by framing him. | 她没有理由去冒险陷害他 |
[16:39] | Well, unless she’s protecting herself. | 除非她在保护她自己 |
[16:42] | Lincoln killed Elias? | 林肯杀了埃利亚斯 |
[16:44] | Or knows who did. | 或者知道是谁做的 |
[16:45] | Black Guardian again. | 又一个黑守卫 |
[16:47] | They both wanted the same thing– bring down bad cops. | 他们两个都只想做一件事 搞倒坏警察 |
[16:53] | -Back already? -Didn’t go. | – 这么快回来了 – 就没去 |
[16:57] | I opened an IA investigation | 我打开了内务科的调查 |
[16:59] | To find out who forged my signature at property. | 想去找谁在物证室伪造了我的签名 |
[17:02] | I saw the footage. | 我看到监控录像了 |
[17:04] | Shit. Tell anyone else? | 你跟别人讲了吗 |
[17:07] | Judge May signed the warrant, and Satriano | 法官梅签的授权令 |
[17:08] | In commercial crimes did | 在经济犯罪部的萨特里亚诺 |
[17:10] | A financial workup on Gabriela on the down low. | 对加布里埃拉的真实的财务情况做了全面调查 |
[17:14] | A favor. | 帮你一个忙 |
[17:16] | He won’t say anything. | 他不会说一个字的 |
[17:17] | Guess we know who’s got pull. | 现在我们知道要调查谁了 |
[17:19] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[17:21] | Gabriela opened a joint account with Sydney, her daughter. | 加布里埃拉和她的女儿悉尼一起开设了一个联合账户 |
[17:24] | Only made two deposits. | 只有两笔存款 |
[17:26] | One for 12K, May 3, 2015, | 一笔是一万两千块 2015年5月3日 |
[17:29] | And then another for 50K, November 3, 2016. | 另一笔是五万块 2016年11月3日 |
[17:33] | Now I checked the dates | 我查了日期 |
[17:35] | And it’s around the time Elias | 那个时间正是埃利亚斯 |
[17:37] | Would’ve received settlement payments | 收到那起针对 |
[17:39] | On the cases against Officer Prentis and Detective Beckett. | 普伦蒂斯警官和贝克特侦探的案子的和解费用 |
[17:42] | Do you mind if I…? | 你是否介意我 |
[17:43] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
[17:50] | Hmm. She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[17:53] | Elias made settlement deposits | 埃利亚斯把和解费用存了起来 |
[17:55] | End of April 2015 and October 2016. | 2015年4月底和2016年10月份 |
[17:59] | Lincoln did Elias. | 林肯杀了埃利亚斯 |
[18:01] | We can’t say | 我们还不能确定 |
[18:03] | for certain the money Lincoln deposited came from him. | 林肯存的那笔钱就是他的 |
[18:05] | For years, rumor’s been that Elias had a squirrel in PAB, | 多年以来 一直有传言说埃利亚斯在PAB里有眼线 |
[18:08] | Feeding him key information | 一直在给他传递重要的消息 |
[18:10] | So the city would settle out of court | 所以市里面会选择庭外和解 |
[18:11] | To bury big scandalous cases. | 以掩盖更多的丑闻 |
[18:13] | This time, he’s fed footage of Black Guardian. | 这一次 他把拍到黑守卫监控交了出去 |
[18:16] | Hidden camera we think | 我们觉得那个隐藏摄像头 |
[18:18] | your partner found in the junkyard bathroom. | 就是那个你的搭档在废车场的厕所里发现的 |
[18:23] | And Gabriela gave it to Elias? | 加布里埃拉把它给埃利亚斯了 |
[18:26] | Sold it to him… for a piece of the action. | 卖给他的 为了分得一杯羹 |
[18:29] | Any idea where she was last Friday night? | 知道她上周五晚上在哪里吗 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | We need to find out if she has an alibi. | 我们需要找找看她是否有不在场证明 |
[18:39] | Full workup. | 全面彻底调查 |
[18:42] | Search warrants for her cell, | 针对她手机的搜查令 |
[18:43] | Anything else that can helps us establish a timeline for her. | 尽一切可能帮助我们理出一条她的时间线来 |
[18:47] | And get her gun. | 拿走她的枪 |
[18:48] | And get her in here for questioning | 把她弄到这里来接受质询 |
[18:50] | Without her figuring out why. | 别让她弄清楚发生了什么 |
[19:07] | This is fucked. | 这太他妈的糟糕了 |
[19:09] | You did good work. | 你已经做的很好了 |
[19:10] | On a lost cause. | 一个失败的案子 |
[19:13] | Guilt by association. | 牵连犯罪 |
[19:16] | You think my next partner is gonna trust me | 你觉得我的下一任搭档会信任我吗 |
[19:17] | After I helped take down my last one? | 在我帮助扳倒我的上一任搭档之后 |
[19:19] | It depends on the partner. | 这样看搭档 |
[19:22] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[19:25] | I’ll never make it off Bosch’s shitlist. | 我会永远都在博斯的黑名单上 |
[19:28] | He’s had a lot come down on him. | 他承受了很多东西 |
[19:32] | Some very good detectives have made it on that list, | 一些非常好的警探都在为那个名单而努力 |
[19:34] | One point or another. | 在某时某刻 |
[19:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[19:37] | So, you didn’t see any of this coming with Lincoln? | 所以 你一点都没有看出来林肯跟这些事情有关系 |
[19:40] | Shit, Jerry. No. | 杰瑞 没有 |
[19:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:44] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[19:46] | Let’s get soup. | 走去喝汤 |
[19:48] | What you did, | 你做过什么 |
[19:50] | Going the extra mile, goes a long way with him. | 你的鼎力相助 会一直伴随着他 |
[19:54] | He’ll never say that. | 他从不会说这些 |
[19:57] | That’s why I did. | 这就是为什么我要告诉你 |
[23:17] | – Gentlemen. – LAPD. | – 先生们 – 洛杉矶警察局 |
[23:19] | Detectives Bosch and Edgar. | 博斯和埃德加警探 |
[23:21] | Card game. | 玩牌 |
[23:23] | Ken Lin said you let him play here last Friday night? | 林肯说上周五晚上你让他在这里玩牌的 |
[23:26] | Ken Lin. Your cousin. | 林肯 你的表亲 |
[23:29] | From the mainland? | 来自大陆 |
[23:33] | Let me show you our kitchen. | 让我带你们看看我们的厨房 |
[23:35] | Please. Please. | 请 请 |
[23:49] | What is it you want from me? | 你们到底想从我这里得到什么 |
[23:51] | Whatever you can tell us. | 告诉我们所有你知道的事情 |
[23:53] | Chinese national. | 中国籍 |
[23:54] | He was at your cousin’s game. | 他参加了你侄子弄的牌局 |
[23:56] | What would you like me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[23:58] | Start with what you told the Feds. | 从你跟联邦调查局说了什么开始吧 |
[24:04] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[24:05] | I’ve only seen him once. | 就之前见过一次 |
[24:07] | Hope to God I never see him again. | 以后也再也不想看到他了 |
[24:10] | Your cousin knows him, works for him. | 你表亲不但认识他 还为他工作呢 |
[24:12] | My cousin’s back in China. | 我堂兄已经回中国了啊 |
[24:13] | – We’re not close. – Mystery man have a name? | – 而且我俩关系也不太好 – 神秘男的本名是 |
[24:17] | Ken called him Shiwei Chen. | 肯叫他陈世维 |
[24:20] | Heard he got violent. | 他现在涉及到一起暴力犯罪 |
[24:21] | We’re looking for his L.A. Intersect, other family, | 所以我们在调查洛杉矶跟他有过交集的人 |
[24:25] | Friends he might reach out to. | 还有可能跟他联络的朋友或家人 |
[24:27] | – Family? – Yeah. | – 家人 – 是的 |
[24:30] | You’ve put my family in danger just by coming here. | 你们来这就没考虑到我家人也会受牵连吗 |
[24:36] | – Harry! – Please! | – 哈里 – 别这样 |
[24:43] | If you think of something. | 如果你想起来一些事的话 记得联系我 |
[24:50] | We’ve all got family. | 我们都是有家人的 |
[24:57] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[24:58] | Yeah. Sorry. I blew my top. | 抱歉 我刚才真是气炸了 |
[25:01] | No apology needed. He wasn’t gonna call. | 道什么歉 反正他也不会给你打电话的 |
[25:04] | Not in this life. | 这辈子是不会了 |
[25:05] | Fat cats in the back? | 大佬还藏在幕后 |
[25:07] | Asian OGs. | 都是些亚洲老油条 |
[25:08] | Probably got that guy paying protection tax. | 刚才那人估计只是个交保护费的小弟 |
[25:11] | The cousin and this Chen. | 他表亲跟这个姓陈的人 |
[25:13] | Overseas connect to some local op | 应该是联邦调查局跟埃莉诺 |
[25:15] | The Feds and Eleanor were onto. | 牵扯到的那个帮派与海外的接头人 |
[25:17] | Chinese national looked | 中国人雇了些当地人 |
[25:18] | To local soldiers to do his wet work. | 做他们不愿沾手的脏活 |
[25:20] | Yeah, let’s reach out to San Gabriel gang unit. | 咱们跟圣加百利的华裔帮派们过过招去 |
[25:25] | Hey, Jimmy. What’s up? | 吉米 什么事 |
[25:26] | We got the warrants on Lincoln. | 我们拿到可以拘留林肯的授权令了 |
[25:28] | Ready for the judge on your say-so. | 决定权现在都在你了 |
[25:30] | Okay. We’re heading in. | 知道了 我们现在就过去 |
[25:31] | And Snyder and I | 斯奈德跟我想出了个 |
[25:32] | Have an idea about how we can get Lincoln talking. | 能让林肯老实交代的方法 |
[26:32] | This is Detective Jerry Edgar at Hollywood Station. | 我是好莱坞分局的杰瑞·埃德加警探 |
[26:34] | I’d like to leave word for Detective Moy. | 我想给莫伊警探留句话 |
[26:37] | Have him call me as soon as he can. | 让他尽快回我电话 |
[26:41] | Jackpot. | 我们中大奖了 |
[26:42] | Prints came back on Clifton Campbell. | 克利夫顿·坎贝尔的档案扫描件回来了 |
[26:44] | Seven times. | 他可进过局子七次呢 |
[26:46] | – No. – Mm-hmm. | – 不会吧 – 真的 |
[26:49] | Pull ’em up. | 快让我看看 |
[26:55] | The fuck? | 卧槽 |
[26:57] | You said Frankie wanted to talk to me. | 不是弗兰基要见我吗 |
[26:59] | I’m sure he does, but we want to talk to you first. | 弗兰基确实要见你 但首先我俩要跟你谈谈 |
[27:02] | Well, I got nothing for you. | 那我无可奉告 |
[27:05] | We got something for you. | 但我们可有话跟你说 |
[27:07] | Sheehan didn’t kill Elias. | 凶手不是希恩 |
[27:09] | And Bosch is the only one | 博斯是唯一一个从始至终 |
[27:11] | Who believed him from the get-go. | 相信希恩的人 |
[27:12] | Someone swapped out | 有人偷偷换掉了 |
[27:13] | The bullet at the coroner’s. | 法医那儿的子弹 |
[27:15] | Another cop. | 是其他警察干的 |
[27:18] | – Bullshit. – Hear us out. | – 胡说八道 – 听我说完 |
[27:19] | So why is he still in custody? | 那为什么希恩还待在拘留所呢 |
[27:21] | We need to bring this individual in for questioning. | 我们还有些问题要问他 |
[27:23] | Get an admission on tape. | 还要把磁带弄到手 |
[27:25] | Clear Francis? | 弗兰西斯无罪了 |
[27:27] | Of Elias. | 在埃利亚斯这个案子里是的 |
[27:31] | – If this is some fucking ruse… – Look, Rooker. | – 如果你们是在耍我的话 – 鲁克 听我说完 |
[27:34] | Help us, help your partner. | 帮帮我们吧 帮一帮你的搭档 |
[27:35] | Otherwise, take it on the arches. | 他现在就跟惊弓之鸟一样 |
[27:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | What do you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[27:45] | Stolen property. | 盗窃财物 |
[27:48] | Assault with a gun. | 持枪袭击 |
[27:50] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[27:51] | Suspect wearing a hat, | 嫌疑人不但带着帽子 |
[27:53] | Riding a bicycle. | 还骑着自行车 |
[27:55] | Son of a bitch. | 卧槽 |
[27:57] | We solved the Koreatown Killer. | 我们找到了韩国城杀手 |
[28:03] | Dude, tenth floor | 十楼的那帮人 |
[28:05] | Kicked this to the bulls for, like, six months. | 破这个案子大概要六个月吧 |
[28:07] | Took us, what? Two days. | 看看咱俩 才用了两天 |
[28:10] | Zen masters. | 咱俩怕不是大师吧 |
[30:16] | Got you. | 找到了 |
[30:19] | Got you. | 终于找到你了 |
[30:26] | Sergeant Lincoln speaking. | 这里是林肯警官请讲 |
[30:28] | It’s Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[30:29] | This was a total waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[30:31] | Snyder couldn’t make it out here. | 斯奈德也不出现 |
[30:33] | The neighbors didn’t want to talk. I’m done. | 埃利亚斯的邻居也不配合 我真的受够了 |
[30:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心那些了 |
[30:37] | How soon can you get back here? | 你还有多久能到局里 |
[30:39] | I was on my way home. | 我现在在回家的路上呢 |
[30:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:43] | Think maybe Rooker could have been with Sheehan | 希恩开枪的时候 |
[30:45] | When he pulled the trigger. | 鲁克可能跟他在一起 |
[30:48] | Thought his alibi checked out. | 他不是有不在场证明吗 |
[30:50] | Didn’t hold. | 证据并不充分 |
[30:52] | Pierce went over the security cam footage again. | 皮尔斯又重新去调监控了 |
[30:54] | Rooker was on the corner of 4th | 事发时鲁克在安吉尔缆车下边的 |
[30:56] | Below Angels Flight, | 第四大道拐角出现了 |
[30:59] | Time frame of Elias’ murder, | 时间上跟埃利亚斯遇害时间相吻合 |
[31:02] | Near where I found the watch and wallet. | 而且离我找到手表跟钱包的地方很近 |
[31:04] | Rondell’s a relentless son of a bitch. | 兰德尔可真是个不折不扣的混蛋 |
[31:08] | We need to get Rooker in here, get him talking. | 我们现在需要把鲁克带到局里 让他老实交代 |
[31:10] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[31:12] | He pretty much hates you, Bosch. | 鲁克可是很恨你的 博斯 |
[31:13] | That’s why I need you to do it. | 所以我才需要你的帮助 |
[31:15] | That man’s got no love for IA, either. | 他对内务科也没一点感情 |
[31:18] | Yeah, but you’ve been besting cops | 这我知道 但过去的十年里 |
[31:19] | For the last ten years. | 你可一直都是这儿最棒的警察呢 |
[31:21] | 11, actually. | 准确的说是11年 |
[31:23] | Now that’s an asset? | 现在可以拿来炫耀了 |
[31:25] | Okay, fine. I’ll ask Snyder to do it. | 你不愿意的话我就交给斯奈德了 |
[31:32] | No. | 不用 |
[31:34] | I’ll square up my child care | 我把孩子安置好就过去 |
[31:36] | -and see you in about 40 minutes. -Thanks. | – 四十分钟后见 – 谢谢你 |
[31:53] | – Oh, none for me. – Oh, no, leave it. | – 不用给我了 – 放这吧 |
[31:55] | He picks. | 是他自己要的 |
[31:58] | People are saying | 大家都在议论这次的事 |
[32:00] | That this could be like ’92. | 跟92年那次如出一辙啊 |
[32:03] | The city’s changed. | 城市每天都在变化 |
[32:06] | The media’s fanning the flames. | 媒体只会追随热点 |
[32:08] | You’re not at all worried? | 难道你一点都不担心 |
[32:09] | I’m more concerned about what happens after. | 我更担心之后会怎么发展 |
[32:12] | Riot or not, the mayor’s gonna hang my department out to dry. | 该愈演愈烈还是归于平静 也不知道市长会不会把我们批的体无完肤 |
[32:16] | How? | 他要怎么做 |
[32:18] | His citizen review panel. | 利用他的审查小组 |
[32:21] | An implicit validation of Sunday’s protest | 组织一场检验我们反应能力的抗议示威 |
[32:24] | And an indictment of my rank and file. | 加上一份针对我的起诉书 |
[32:25] | The obvious political play. | 很明显的政治家把戏不是吗 |
[32:28] | And anything I try to counter with now will be overshadowed | 任何我试图用来反击的真相 |
[32:31] | By the narrative that a cop murdered Howard Elias. | 都会因为警察杀了埃利亚斯的爆料而被掩盖 |
[32:34] | Your reorganization of the command staff. | 你已经重整了警察队伍 |
[32:36] | Delgado… | 德尔加多 |
[32:39] | Nestor Delgado. | 内斯特·德尔加多 |
[32:40] | Among others. | 便于区分 |
[32:43] | I think you should just let Mayor Ramos do | 我觉得你应该放任市长 |
[32:45] | What he’s gonna do. | 做他想做的事 |
[32:47] | What, use me as a punching bag? | 那我不是成受气包了 |
[32:49] | Rope-a-dope. | 以逸待劳 |
[32:51] | When it all dies down, | 当别人松懈的时候 |
[32:54] | You’ll have your plan ready. | 你就可以伺机反攻 |
[32:55] | You know about rope-a-dope? | 你居然知道以逸待劳 |
[32:58] | Yeah. Float like a butterfly. | 当然了 容我飘飘然一会儿 |
[33:05] | It’s what I’ve been thinking, too. | 我也是这样想的 |
[33:09] | Appear to be responding swiftly | 表面上对公众的需求 |
[33:11] | To what the public needs… | 迅速做出回应 |
[33:12] | ..But, in fact, implementing the changes | 但是实际上 |
[33:15] | That you intended to make all along. | 在暗地里实施着你想要的改变 |
[33:19] | Still a few loose ends to tie up. | 我还需要点时间理清下头绪 |
[33:22] | A cop in a cage | 一个关在牢房的警察 |
[33:25] | Is a real morale killer, Harry. | 可真是磨灭大家士气的凶手啊 |
[33:26] | You gonna charge our friend in there or what? | 你是打算告我们的朋友吗 |
[33:29] | I still time left. | 我还有点时间 |
[33:30] | – Hey. He here? – Booking. | – 他在这吗 – 正在预约呢 |
[33:33] | No camera in the jail interview room. | 监狱的审讯室里没监控 |
[33:36] | Gonna need to bring your own recorder. | 需要带自己的录音笔进去 |
[33:37] | Jail | 监狱 |
[33:40] | I’ll fill you in. Go check your weapon. | 我会告诉你细节的 先把枪收起来吧 |
[33:43] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[34:27] | Wait till Sheehan sees him. | 注意下希恩看到鲁克时的反应 |
[34:28] | Mank, give us some audio. | 曼克 把声音放出来 |
[34:30] | Rooker! Rooker! | 鲁克 鲁克 |
[34:33] | Rook! | 鲁克 |
[34:36] | Rooker! | 鲁克 |
[34:38] | What’s going on, guys? | 发生什么了 |
[34:41] | Rook. | 鲁克 |
[34:46] | Robertson, talk to me. Come on. | 罗伯森 我跟你说话呢 |
[34:48] | Robertson, fucking talk to me! | 罗伯森 你他妈说话啊 |
[34:50] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | Let’s do this. | 该换我们去了 |
[35:09] | Bosch. What the fuck’s going on here? | 博斯 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[35:12] | Bosch! | 博斯 |
[35:13] | Come on, man, talk to me. | 老兄 跟我说话啊 |
[35:15] | What’s Rook doing here? | 鲁克为什么来这了 |
[35:19] | Get a sitter for your daughter? | 给你女儿找到临时保姆了 |
[35:21] | My ex. Lousy husband, | 我那个讨人厌的前夫去了 |
[35:24] | But he’s a pretty good dad. | 但他确实是个好爸爸 |
[35:25] | Your partner got any upside? | 你搭档得到什么好处了 |
[35:26] | Jesus. Jerry, let it slide. | 杰瑞 先别急 |
[35:29] | Something happen with Amy? | 艾米怎么了 |
[35:30] | Wasted half the day signing out evidence | 她忙了大半天从希恩牵扯到的 |
[35:34] | – from Sheehan’s old officer-involved shooting. – Why? | – 那起枪击案里搜集证据 – 为什么 |
[35:36] | You weren’t with her? | 你没跟她在一起 |
[35:37] | Me? | 我吗 |
[35:39] | No. When? | 当然没有了 什么时候 |
[35:40] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[35:42] | I had the credit union warrant and the coroner. | 我那天去取信贷合作社的授权令还有法医报告了 |
[35:47] | Maybe she just wanted to check the evidence | 她可能只是想调查下 |
[35:48] | Against something from the file. | 那些跟档案相悖的证据 |
[35:49] | See? What I said. | 我说对了吧 |
[35:52] | Amy’s ambitious. | 艾米很有野心的 |
[35:54] | Me? I like it where I’m at. | 至于我嘛 很安于现状 |
[35:56] | Why you’re here and she’s not. | 那她现在怎么不在这儿呢 |
[35:58] | You ask her about it? | 你问过艾米了吗 |
[36:00] | It’s not worth the time it would take. | 不值得浪费那个时间 |
[36:03] | I’ll go see if Rooker’s lawyer showed up. | 我去看看鲁克的律师到了没 |
[36:13] | He’s in a mood. | 他心情不太好 |
[36:15] | So what are we working with? | 那我们现在该忙什么呢 |
[36:17] | Besides the bad alibi? | 除了这个没什么说服力的不在场证明 |
[36:19] | Pretty sure Elias had surveillance footage | 埃利亚斯一定有能证明希恩 |
[36:22] | Proves Sheehan did Black Guardian. | 是黑守卫的监控视频 |
[36:24] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:25] | I saw every inch of that footage. | 那视频我仔细看过了 |
[36:27] | Special master said Elias was gonna drop a video at trial | 特别专家说埃利亚斯本想在法庭上公开一段视频 |
[36:31] | To impeach RHD. | 来控告劫案凶杀科 |
[36:32] | Could be Rooker went with Sheehan | 有可能是鲁克和希恩一起 |
[36:34] | To get the tape back from Elias, | 从埃利亚斯那里拿回了录像 |
[36:36] | Shit went sideways. | 案件有了新线索 |
[36:37] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[36:40] | Well, how did Elias get ahold of it? | 那埃利亚斯又是从哪得到视频的 |
[36:43] | Well, RHD collected the cameras on the day, right? | 那天劫案凶杀科不是把摄像头都拿走了吗 |
[36:47] | So, Pipes, Fix, Drake. | 所以 派普斯 费克斯 德雷克 |
[36:51] | Take your pick. | 你随便选一个 |
[36:53] | Well, it’s got to be Drake, right? | 应该是德雷克对吗 |
[36:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[37:02] | Was it you or Snyder that verified the cameras | 为哈里斯投诉一案核实监控的人 |
[37:05] | For the Harris complaint? | 是你还是斯奈德 |
[37:08] | I don’t know. Why? | 我记不清楚 怎么了 |
[37:11] | The case report says it was you. | 案件报告上写的是你 |
[37:15] | Could have been. | 那有可能就是我 |
[37:17] | Or we went to the junkyard together | 也许我们一起去了垃圾场 |
[37:19] | And I wrote it up. | 然后我就写了 |
[37:20] | Five cameras. | 5个摄像头 |
[37:23] | What does the report say? | 报告里说了些什么 |
[37:25] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:28] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[37:30] | Could you have found a camera but didn’t log it in? | 是不是有个没有记录在案的摄像头 |
[37:36] | What does this have to do with Rooker? | 这和鲁克有关系吗 |
[37:42] | Did you know there’s a security cam in the property room? | 你知道证物处有个摄像头吗 |
[37:46] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[37:49] | Everybody who comes and goes. | 每个进出过的人都会进行登记 |
[37:53] | Snyder’s name is in the book. | 斯奈德的名字在册子上 |
[37:56] | But you’re on video. | 但监控拍到的确是你 |
[37:58] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[38:00] | Walking in to swap out the bullet, | 结束了互助社的事 |
[38:03] | After the credit union, | 在法医赶到之前 |
[38:04] | Before the coroner’s. | 你把子弹换了 |
[38:07] | There were no bullets in that box. | 盒子里没子弹 |
[38:10] | But why lie? | 但为什么说谎 |
[38:13] | Why use Snyder’s name? | 为什么要用斯奈德的名字 |
[38:17] | Look… | 是这样 |
[38:20] | You were giving me the grunt work. | 你给了我这份苦差事 |
[38:23] | I thought… I just thought, Sheehan’s killed someone before. | 我以为 我只是想着 希恩杀过人 |
[38:27] | It might be helpful. It wasn’t. | 可能对此有帮助 但并没有 |
[38:29] | Look, and I didn’t want you up my ass for taking initiative. | 我不想让你捷足先登 |
[38:31] | Where the fuck is Rooker? | 鲁克他妈死哪去了 |
[38:33] | Rooker has an alibi for last Friday night. | 鲁克有上周五晚上不在场证明 |
[38:35] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[38:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:39] | What is this? | 现在什么情况 |
[38:41] | You know what this is. | 你心里清楚 |
[38:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:47] | I park my kid, drive all the way back up here to help you, | 我安顿好孩子后就赶到这儿来帮你了 |
[38:49] | And now you’re questioning me, like I’m a suspect? | 现在你又来质疑我 我是疑犯吗 |
[38:52] | You found a camera in the junkyard bathroom. | 你在垃圾场厕所里找到了一个摄像头 |
[38:53] | Sold the video to Elias. | 于是卖给了埃利亚斯 |
[38:55] | With the understanding he wouldn’t divulge his source, | 但想着他不会透露消息来源 |
[38:59] | Settle it out of court. | 在法庭外就把他解决了 |
[39:04] | You think I killed him. | 你们觉得是我杀的他 |
[39:06] | We have your bank statements. | 我们有你的银行账单 |
[39:09] | Deposits that line up with other big Elias settlements. | 你的存款与埃利亚斯大笔资金转账数目一样 |
[39:14] | But he didn’t settle this time. | 但这次他没配合你 |
[39:18] | You were exposed. | 你已经暴露了 |
[39:20] | Source of the tape. | 录像的来源 |
[39:23] | I didn’t sell anything to Howard Elias. | 我没卖给霍华德·埃利亚斯任何东西 |
[39:27] | Someone else. | 其他人卖了 |
[39:29] | You have no idea. | 你根本不了解 |
[39:32] | Want me to talk? | 想让我说吗 |
[39:35] | Bring in the DA. | 把地方检察官叫进来 |
[39:38] | O’Shea’s in Sacramento. | 奥谢在萨克拉曼多 |
[39:40] | Won’t be back until morning. | 天亮才回来 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | Let’s book her, isolate her. | 我们先审问她 孤立她 |
[39:44] | Get our warrants, | 取得逮捕令后 |
[39:46] | Get her phone, | 没收她的手机 |
[39:47] | Get her gun to Firearms. | 把她的枪交给验证科 |
[39:50] | Harry, Detective Moy at San Gabriel called me back. | 哈里 圣盖博的莫伊警探给我回电话了 |
[39:53] | – When can he meet us? – Now. | – 他什么时候能见我们 – 现在 |
[39:55] | Give me five? | 给我5分钟 |
[40:09] | Cleared you, Frank. | 弗兰克你可以走了 |
[40:11] | Of this one. | 这件事你是清白的 |
[40:13] | Bullet got swapped, like you said. | 子弹被换了 正如你所说 |
[40:20] | You know who did it? | 你知道是谁换的吗 |
[40:22] | Still a lot of moving parts. | 许多事都还不清楚 |
[40:25] | Can you gut it out here until morning? | 你可以天亮了再走吗 |
[40:29] | Word of your release gets out on the street, | 你释放的消息传出去了 |
[40:31] | You have a bull’s-eye on your back. | 可要注意自身安全 |
[40:33] | Like I got anyplace else to go, you know? | 就好像我有地方去一样 |
[40:40] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[40:48] | Okay, they may try to move us | 他们可能会让我们退回到 |
[40:49] | Back from the gate on Wilcox, | 威尔考克斯门口 |
[40:51] | But there is a back entrance over here | 但那里有个后门 |
[40:53] | Where we could put people. | 可以把其他人安置在那里 |
[40:54] | If they close off De Longpre, we’ll need to be ready. | 如果他们封锁了德朗普瑞 我们得做好准备 |
[40:58] | ‘Cause our only way out will be Fountain. | 因为我们只能从喷泉出去 |
[41:00] | – See? – Yeah. – I like that. | – 看吧 – 嗯 – 我喜欢 |
[41:03] | – Babe? – Just a minute. I want… | – 亲爱的 – 等等 我想… |
[41:05] | I just want to figure out these escape routes. | 我只是想弄清楚这些逃跑路线 |
[41:16] | She looks so young. | 她看起来很年轻 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:27] | Has Detective Sheehan been charged? | 希恩警探被起诉了吗 |
[41:30] | I’m not at liberty to discuss an ongoing investigation. | 我无权透露正在进行中的调查 |
[41:33] | Then we have nothing to talk about. | 那我们就没什么好说的 |
[41:35] | But you want us to change. | 但你们想让我们做出改变 |
[41:36] | Or is that just an empty slogan? | 还是只是随便说说 |
[41:38] | Not to me. | 我是认真的 |
[41:40] | I have a proposition for you. | 给你提个建议 |
[41:44] | I’m not interested in any backdoor deals with LAPD. | 我对洛杉矶警局的秘密交易没兴趣 |
[41:46] | There’s a spot opening up on the existing | 洛杉矶警局监督委员会 |
[41:48] | Los Angeles Police Oversight Committee. | 有个空缺的职位 |
[41:51] | Civilian reviewer. | 平民审查员 |
[41:53] | And you want it to be me? | 你想让我去 |
[41:55] | I should think you would want it to be you. | 我以为你自己想担此职位 |
[41:58] | Because I care about the community? | 就因为我在乎人民 |
[42:00] | No. | 不是 |
[42:01] | Because you don’t trust LAPD. | 因为你不相信洛杉矶警局 |
[42:04] | Civilian reviewers are surprisingly lenient | 平民审查员们在面对警察的不正当行为时 |
[42:07] | When it comes to officer misconduct. | 都持以一种宽容的态度 |
[42:10] | I don’t want bad cops in my ranks | 我不想养出一群废物警察 |
[42:12] | Any more than you want them in your neighborhood. | 正如你不希望人民里出现搅屎棍一样 |
[42:14] | I need someone who won’t be blinded. | 我需要一个能明辨是非的人 |
[42:17] | If you think this is gonna make me call off | 如果你这么做是为了让我取消 |
[42:20] | – the protest… – Your protest? | – 抗议 – 你组织的抗议 |
[42:22] | You taking responsibility for last night’s firebomb? | 你为昨晚的燃烧弹事件负责 |
[42:26] | Two policemen almost got killed. | 两名警察差点就丧命了 |
[42:35] | Ms. Zealy, | 查莉女士 |
[42:37] | I’m showing you the forest. | 我这是在给你机会 |
[42:39] | Stop staring at the trees. | 别吊死在一棵树上 |
[42:50] | See you on Sunday. | 周日见 |
[43:08] | What the hell was that? | 他来干什么 |
[43:11] | After all the work that we’ve done? | 我们已经做了这么多努力 |
[43:14] | We put our lives on the line for you! | 为了你 我们把命都搭上了 |
[43:16] | Tell us what you were just doing | 把你刚刚做的事 |
[43:17] | – over there. – We put everything on the line for you! | – 告诉我们 – 我们把命都搭给你了 |
[43:19] | – And you do this to us? – Everything. | – 而你却这么对我们 – 所有的一切 |
[43:26] | Let’s go. Take a seat. | 这儿 坐好了 |
[43:49] | Detective Moy? | 莫伊警探 |
[43:50] | Hollywood Edgar. | 好莱坞分局埃德加 |
[43:52] | Harry Bosch. | 哈里·博斯 |
[43:54] | Sorry for your loss. | 你的事我很抱歉 |
[43:56] | The picture you sent. Shiwei Chen? | 你发的图片 陈世维 |
[43:57] | Not tracking in my unit. | 我们没有追踪 |
[44:00] | Golden Soup? | 上流食府 |
[44:01] | BBs own that part of town. | BBs负责那一块 |
[44:03] | Baby Bandit Boys. Loose ties back to the mainland. | 小土匪 由于与大陆缺乏紧密联系 |
[44:06] | – Murder for hire up their alley? – If the price is right. | – 为了出租地盘而杀人 – 如果价钱到位的话 |
[44:09] | I don’t think money’s a problem for our Chinese national. | 我觉得钱对中国人来说不成问题 |
[44:12] | We have some solid CIs in BB territory. | 我们对他们的领地做了充分调查 |
[44:14] | You got the time, we can do a bar crawl tonight, | 有时间的话 今晚可以去串串门 |
[44:16] | Start with my boy Ted at this karaoke place. | 从我兄弟泰德开始吧 他在KTV |
[44:18] | Show your picture around, ask questions. | 给他们看你的照片 问他们问题 |
[44:21] | My informants can circle back | 我的线人会在我们离开后 |
[44:22] | With what gets said after we leave. | 打探其他消息 |
[44:23] | Solid. Let’s do it. | 可以 就这么做 |
[44:24] | Shake the tree, see what falls. | 去打探一下 看看能得到什么线索 |
[44:26] | Can’t hurt. | 小事一桩 |
[44:37] | Detective Moy. San Gabriel PD. | 我是圣盖博警局的莫伊警探 |
[44:40] | And you are? | 你是 |
[44:41] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[44:42] | Teddy, how you doing? | 泰迪你好 |
[44:45] | Take a look at a picture for me. | 请你看看这张照片 |
[44:47] | Nope. | 没见过 |
[44:49] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[44:51] | Don’t need time. Don’t know him. | 不用了 再看也不认识他 |
[44:52] | Never seen him here, there, anywhere. | 从来没见过这个人 |
[44:55] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[45:01] | Who’s here tonight, Teddy? | 泰迪 今晚来了些什么人 |
[45:03] | Uh… two couples. | 两对情侣 |
[45:06] | Big party down the hall. | 大厅里正在举行派对 |
[45:07] | We’re gonna take a look around. | 我们想随便逛逛 |
[45:08] | – Why? – Why? | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[45:10] | Want to talk to your customers… that’s why. | 因为想和你的顾客聊聊天 |
[45:13] | What if they don’t want to talk to you? | 要是他们不想和你们谈呢 |
[45:15] | Free country. | 这是个自由国度 |
[45:16] | Let’s let them decide. | 让他们自己决定 |
[45:17] | Man. | 老天 |
[45:19] | Stay here. | 就待这儿 |
[46:04] | Sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[46:06] | I’m Detective Moy, from San Gabriel PD. | 我是圣盖博警局的莫伊警探 |
[46:09] | These are Detectives Bosch and Edgar. Gonna show you | 博斯警探和诶德加警探要给你们 |
[46:12] | A photograph of a man you may have seen. | 看一张照片 可能有人见过他 |
[46:13] | Anything you can tell us about him | 要是你们能提供有关线索 |
[46:15] | Would be greatly appreciated. | 在此感激不尽 |
[46:30] | Gun! Get down! | 枪 趴下 |
[46:35] | One down! | 倒了一个 |
[48:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |