Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] A suspect in custody 嫌疑人已收监
[00:15] but no charges filed. 但是仍尚未被起诉
[00:18] What are they waiting for? 他们在等什么
[00:21] What are they hiding? 他们在隐藏什么
[00:23] A cop 一个警察
[00:25] Francis Sheehan 弗朗西斯·希恩
[00:27] who murdered Howard Elias to silence him. 为灭口杀害了霍华德·埃利亚斯
[00:31] – Girl… – Silence is their weapon. – 妹子 – 沉默就是他们的武器
[00:33] The blue curtain falls. 蓝色的大幕已然坠落
[00:35] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[00:36] We will not be silenced. 我们不会保持沉默
[00:38] Come Sunday, our voices will break through their silence 周日 我们要以声音为武器
[00:42] with our weapons 划破他们的沉寂
[00:44] the weapons of truth, 以真相 透明 诚信
[00:46] transparency, accountability and justice. 与公正为利器
[00:49] We will march to Hollywood Station 我们会游行至好莱坞车站
[00:51] and we will speak of justice for Howard Elias, 我们会为霍华德·埃利亚斯
[00:54] of justice for Michael Harris, of justice for L.A., 为迈克·哈里斯 为洛杉矶声张正义
[00:57] and for Justice Now, motherfuckers. 为此时之正义而呐喊 混蛋们
[01:02] 2,700 unique views. 2.7k独立阅览量
[01:05] Viral. 传播开了
[01:07] – That’s crazy. – Oh, my God. – 简直太疯狂了 – 我的天哪
[01:14] – Oh, get out, man. – I’m telling you. – 出去吧 兄弟 – 我告诉你啊
[01:18] Hey, you okay to drive 你能开车吗
[01:20] I’m just on Stanley– you got to go over the hill. 我就走到斯坦利就行 你可得翻山而行呢
[01:23] – Ah, I might take a power nap in the car. – All right. – 啊 说不定我就在车里打个好盹 – 好吧
[01:48] Hey! 嘿
[01:49] I’m just helping my friend. 我只是在帮我的朋友
[01:51] – Locked his keys inside. – I’m a police officer. – 他把钥匙锁车里了 – 我是警察
[01:53] Step away from the vehicle. Show me your hands. 远离那辆车 举起双手
[01:55] Wait, wha-wha… seriously? 等等 什么鬼 开玩笑
[01:57] – Show me your hands. – Aw, come on. – 双手举过头顶 – 什么鬼啊
[02:07] – I need some identification. – Okay, okay. – 我需要你的身份证件 – 好好 没问题
[02:09] I’m just… Don’t shoot me. 我只是 别开枪
[02:10] Let me get it out. Here. 我来把它拿出来
[02:11] Hey, yo. Bartender had the real thing. 嘿 兄弟 那调酒师的私藏可真带劲
[02:13] What the fuck is going on? 这里他妈到底发生了什么
[02:14] – He’s a cop. – Hey, drop that. – 他是警察 – 把那个放下
[02:16] – Drop it! – Officer Uncle Tom. – 放下 – 亲爱的警察叔叔
[02:18] – I’m getting it, all right? It’s right here. – Yo, yo, yo. – 我马上拿出来 好吗 就在这 – 喂 喂 喂
[02:20] I-It’s my car, man, all right? 这是我的车 好吗
[02:21] He doesn’t have to show you anything. 他不必给你看任何东西
[02:22] You don’t have probable cause. 你没有合理的理由
[02:24] Drew, it’s cool. 德鲁 太牛逼了
[02:25] Nah, it’s not cool. They got time 这可不是牛逼 他们有时间
[02:27] – Police! – for this bullshit but not to charge the killer cop? – 警察 – 不去起诉杀人犯警察而是在这搞这档子破事
[02:29] – Step back. – Put your hands on the fence now. – 退后 – 把手放到栅栏上
[02:30] Okay, well, we-we don’t have to show you shit. 成吧 我们不需要给你看任何东西
[02:32] I need three I.D.S now. 我现在需要你们三个的身份证
[02:33] We haven’t done anything wrong. 我们没做错什么
[02:35] Come on. Let’s go. 别废话 给我走
[02:36] Dude, you cops are out of control! 老兄 你们警察已经毫无王法了
[02:38] On the fence. Hands behind your head. 转朝栅栏 手放头背
[02:39] Hands on the fence now. 现在把手给我放到栅栏上
[02:40] Hollywood units and 6-A-45. 好莱坞片区 6-A-45呼叫
[02:42] Requesting a backup at Cherokee and Hollywood. 需要切罗基与好莱坞的支援
[02:44] 6-A-45 handle code three. 6-A-45处理代号3
[02:46] 6-L-60. Show me responding to the backup. 这里是6-L-60 前来支援
[03:02] LaForest. What do we got here? 拉福里斯特 发生了什么
[03:04] Rolled up on a possible BFMV. 疑似车辆盗窃
[03:07] Seriously? 确定吗
[03:23] Some of Mom’s friends 我妈的一些朋友
[03:25] want to have a wake in Vegas. 想要在拉斯维加斯守夜
[03:27] You tell them that’s not what she wanted? 你告诉他们这不是她想要的
[03:30] I’m not sure they care. 我不确定他们在乎
[03:32] I mean, what’s she gonna do? 她又会做什么呢
[03:37] Still headed over to Mom’s 今天下午还会去
[03:41] this afternoon? 你妈那里吗
[03:44] You know there’s no rush for that, Mads. 你知道不用着急的 小玛
[03:46] I know. 我知道
[03:49] So I guess your Angel’s Flight case is over. 所以我猜安吉尔缆车的案子已经结束了
[03:52] Almost. 几乎吧
[03:53] That sounded like a no. 那就是还没结束
[03:55] Something I missed. 我似乎遗漏了一些东西
[03:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:00] You aren’t sure the cop did it? 你不确定是警察做的吗
[04:02] Evidence says he did. 证据表明是他做的
[04:04] Dad. 爸
[04:06] What I can’t figure is what I got so wrong. 我搞不清楚的是我到底哪一步出了差错
[04:09] I need you 我需要你
[04:10] to close this today. 今天把这事给办完
[04:12] Buy me some room to maneuver. 再给我一些想办法的时间吧
[04:13] Bringing one of our own to justice 把我们自己人送进监狱
[04:15] why would that need any spin? 还需要什么周旋的余地
[04:17] I said maneuver, not spin. 我说的是想办法 不是周旋
[04:23] Irv… 欧文
[04:24] – we have a real opportunity here. – For what? – 现在机会就在我们眼前 – 什么机会
[04:27] The public thinks the motive 公众认为动机
[04:29] – was Black Guardian. – We can steal thunder – 就是黑色监护人 – 周日 我们可以
[04:31] from these potentially violent protestors 抢了这些潜在暴力抗议者的风头
[04:33] on Sunday by letting the community know 让人们知道
[04:36] that they’ll have a voice, a real voice. 他们可以发声 发出真正的声音
[04:41] Cops versus community. 警察与人们对立
[04:43] The mentality I’ve been working to change. 我一直想要改变这种固化思维
[04:46] And you will. You’re not on the hook for any of this. 你会的 你没和任何这档子破事牵连
[04:48] Black Guardian was on Chief Tenzer’s watch. 黑色监护人是唐泽局长的手下
[04:51] We isolate 我们把
[04:52] Francis Sheehan as one bad apple 弗朗西斯·希汉孤立出来 作为坏警察
[04:54] not representative of the rank and file. 而不是普通警员的代表
[04:56] You do know the saying about bad apples? 你知道坏警察到底是什么意思吧
[05:00] We shouldn’t rush to any so-called solutions 在对目标有清楚意识前
[05:03] without a clearer view of the endgame. 我们不应该妄作提议
[05:06] Just thinking out loud, Irv. 初步计划而已 欧文
[05:08] We won’t make any decisions without your full approval. 没有你的完全允许我们不会做任何决定
[05:13] I appreciate that. 谢谢你们
[05:15] Keep us informed. 保持联系
[05:33] Chief? 局长
[05:35] Ida, see if Millie Elias has any free time 艾达 你看看米莉·埃利亚斯今早有空吗
[05:37] this morning for me to visit. 我要去拜访她
[05:39] Then put in a call to Laura Cooke at the Times. 然后给时报的劳拉·库克打个电话
[05:41] And get Detective Bosch in here. 再让博斯警探过来
[05:43] Now. 现在
[06:11] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[06:14] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[06:17] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[06:20] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[06:22] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[06:25] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[06:28] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[06:30] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[06:44] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[06:50] I’m told your work with Francis Sheehan yesterday was exemplary. 我听说你昨天有关弗朗西斯·希汉的工作极具示范意义
[06:54] Under difficult circumstances. 在困难的情形之下
[06:57] Team effort. 团队合作
[07:01] Still. 但还是很厉害
[07:04] How’s your daughter? 你女儿怎么样了
[07:09] She’s navigating. Thanks for asking. 她正在自愈 谢谢挂怀
[07:12] Will you be filing on Sheehan today? 你今天会正式起诉希恩吗
[07:15] Depends how quickly it comes together. 那得看证据能多快整理完毕了
[07:17] Well, the mayor would like to close this 市长希望这个案子结束得
[07:19] – as soon as possible. – Yeah, well, the mayor – 越早越好 – 好吧 市长
[07:20] doesn’t have to make it stick at trial. 也不一定让案子滞留在庭审阶段
[07:23] Something specific I’m unaware of 有一些我不了解的特定东西
[07:25] that might hold things up? 会导致案件的停滞吗
[07:29] Frank Sheehan admitted to me 弗兰克·希恩向我承认
[07:31] he was guilty of the Black Guardian assault. 黑守卫袭击确实跟他有关
[07:34] So I’ll have to coordinate 所以如果我们要再行增加起诉的话
[07:36] with Internal Affairs if we’re filing additional. 我们得和内务科沟通协调
[07:39] Admitted Black Guardian? 承认黑守卫袭击案
[07:41] But denies Elias? 却否认杀害了埃利亚斯
[07:44] You believe him? 你相信他
[07:45] I did. 是的
[07:50] Who else knows about this? 还有谁知道这件事
[07:52] Just my team. 只有我的人
[08:02] Take the whole 48 hours. 好好利用这48小时
[08:04] But I want to look at the filing package 但我想在你给地方检察官交材料前
[08:06] – before you submit it to the D.A. – Yes, sir. – 看一下完整的起诉档案 – 好的 长官
[08:09] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:11] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:12] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:13] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:15] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:16] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:17] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:19] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:20] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:22] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:23] – What do we want? – Justice! – 我们需要什么 – 公正
[08:25] – When do we want it? – Now! – 我们何时需要 – 现在
[08:26] No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[08:28] No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[08:30] No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[08:32] No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[08:34] No justice, no peace. No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[08:41] – Hey, old-timer. – Hey. – 嘿 老伙计 – 嘿
[08:44] He’s, uh, asking for you. 他找你
[08:46] Tell his lawyer? 告诉他律师了吗
[08:48] Private moment, I believe. 他只想见你 我觉得
[08:54] I’m trying to get in touch with one of your dealers. 我正想和你们的一位交易员联系
[08:56] Tiffany Hsu. 蒂芙尼·徐
[08:57] Yeah, I’ve left her messages, but… 我给她留了信息 但是
[09:01] How long has that been? 已经多久了
[09:03] Me, too. If you hear from her, 我也是 如果你有她的消息
[09:05] can you please ask her to give me a call? 能让她给我们来个电话吗
[09:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:09] Thought I’d get an early start. 还以为我能早点开始呢
[09:15] On Elias? 埃利亚斯的案子嘛
[09:16] Or something else? 还是其他的
[09:18] What would that be? 那会是怎样
[09:26] If you and Bosch need any help with… 如果你和博斯需要任何帮助
[09:29] – what you’re not doing… – Yeah. – 你们没做的事 – 不必了
[09:31] I appreciate it, Jimmy. 十分谢谢 吉米
[10:03] Frank. 弗兰克
[10:05] You fucked me. 你害了我
[10:06] No, you fucked yourself. 不 是你作茧自缚
[10:08] – You lied to me. – After all your bullshit – 你对我撒谎 – 听了你那些
[10:10] about believing me and proving me fucking innocent… 相信我 还能证明我的无辜的话
[10:13] Nothing I can do about ballistics. 对于弹道试验我一点办法都没有
[10:16] Aw, shit no. 当然不
[10:17] Yeah, that’s a perfect frame. 那是完美的陷害
[10:20] Yeah, whose idea was that? 谁的主意
[10:22] You still saying you didn’t shoot Elias? 你还想说你没有枪杀埃利亚斯吗
[10:24] Yeah, and my gun didn’t either 当然 我的枪也没有
[10:26] because I had it with me and I wasn’t fuckin’ there. 因为我一直随身带着 而我他妈根本不在犯罪现场
[10:29] – You’re a blackout drunk. – Fuck off, Harry! – 你早就喝断片了 – 滚蛋 哈里
[10:31] – How would you even know? – Fuck you! – 你怎么知道的 – 滚蛋
[10:33] – Explain the match. – I… – 解释这个匹配的事情 – 我
[10:36] I can’t. 我解释不了
[10:39] I can’t. 我不能
[10:40] Time was that would’ve been your job. 这本该是你的工作
[10:43] Hmm? Yeah. 是吧
[10:46] What happened to you? 你怎么回事
[11:19] Charter member of the Oxford Avenue garden cooperative. 牛津大道花园合伙企业创办人
[11:23] Got to be a blemish. Parking ticket at least. 肯定留下污点了 至少得有违章停车罚单
[11:25] Not so much as an overdue library book. 不过效果倒不至于等同于过期图书馆借书
[11:27] What’s going on with that traffic K hit-and-run? 肇事逃逸事件如何
[11:30] – Victim appears to be a saint. – Wait. Maybe not. – 受害者也许是一个圣人 – 等等 说不定不是
[11:33] That Colt 1903 is reported stolen. 那个柯尔特M1903手枪不是被报失了吗
[11:36] Hey, LT? 嘿 警督
[11:37] LaForest awaits. 拉福里斯特找你
[11:40] – Okay, keep me informed. – Yeah. – 好 有消息随时汇报 – 好的
[11:43] Who in Prints owes us a favor? 印刷部谁欠我们好处来着
[11:46] There were three of them detained, 三个被拘留了
[11:47] so backgrounds took a while. 所以背景调查久了一会
[11:48] It’s all in the log entry. 都在日志记录里面
[11:50] But Sergeant Mankiewicz suggested I run it by you. 但是曼凯维奇警督建议我到你这里来一趟
[11:52] What I wrote is what happened. 我写的就是真实发生的
[11:54] Not so much what you say but how you say it, Sergeant. 倒不是说你说了什么而是你怎么说的 警官
[11:58] Powers and Edgewood screwed up. 鲍尔斯和埃奇伍德搞砸了
[12:00] They should be dinged. 他们该被钉在耻辱柱上
[12:02] The question is by whom and for how long. 问题是 谁来 以及多久
[12:03] I don’t understand. 我不理解
[12:06] Well, we got lucky the civilians dropped it. 幸好这次三个平民放弃起诉
[12:08] But this goes in, we’re forced to file a 128 face sheet. 如果这事再往前走一步 我们就得提交128面板
[12:12] Hyped up as this city is, evidence of more cop misbehavior 这座城市都已经如此动乱不安 警察误职的证据
[12:15] is about the last thing we need. 是我们现阶段最不想见到的
[12:17] I could smell alcohol on Officer Powers’ breath 我三尺之外都能闻到鲍尔斯警官
[12:18] from three feet away. 喝醉了酒
[12:20] Edgewood, the same. There are rules. 埃奇伍德 老样子 规则就是规则
[12:22] Well, rules say you should’ve made them blow. Right? 规则说你需要检测醉酒程度 不是吗
[12:26] Rules are a guide. 规则是指南
[12:28] Okay. Then what? 好的 然后呢
[12:31] A notice to correct 交一份改正错误检讨书
[12:33] stops at my desk. It never goes public. 到我桌上 这事不公开
[12:36] Trust me, 相信我
[12:37] they will feel my wrath. 他们会感到我的愤怒的
[12:40] They will accept it, 他们会接受的
[12:41] and just as important, you will still be accepted. 同样重要的 你也仍然会被接受的
[12:47] Clear? 明白了吗
[12:49] It’s clear. 明白
[12:51] I need a list of all weapons registered 我需要弗朗西斯·希恩名下所有
[12:53] on Francis Sheehan’s gun card. 登记过的枪的清单
[12:54] Soon as you can. 越快越好
[12:55] – Thanks. – How’s Sheehan? – 谢谢 – 希恩如何
[12:57] Thinks I set him up. 还觉得是我陷害了他
[12:58] That’s rich. You’re the only one who believed him. 那可有你受的 你可是唯一一个相信他的
[13:02] You want wits listed alphabetically or by timeline? 你想要按照字母还是时间线排序的证人清单
[13:04] – Both. – Alphabetically. – 都要 – 按字母排序
[13:05] Type a separate timeline version to clip in. 另起一份按时间线排序的以作补充
[13:07] Where you at, Snyder? 你进展如何 斯奈德
[13:09] We’re short some photos we requested for the book. 我们缺一些书里面要的照片
[13:11] Okay. Let’s run through what we know. 好 我们再过一遍我们目前了解的
[13:13] Frank Sheehan shot Howard Elias. 弗兰克·希恩枪杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯
[13:15] 20:45, Elias gets a text. Angel’s Flight in ten. 八点四十五分 埃利亚斯收到短信 安吉尔缆车十分钟后到达
[13:18] Sheehan. Burner phone, luring the man up there to kill him. 希恩 非实名制手机 引诱他到那里 将他杀害
[13:22] Facts, Jimmy, not assumptions. 我要事实 吉米 不是推测
[13:23] After that depo dust-up, I’m Elias, 争执过后 我要是埃利亚斯
[13:25] no way I go meet Sheehan alone. 我不可能会单独去见希恩
[13:27] Someone else sent a text from a burner. And switch 另一个人用非实名制手机给他发了短信 并掉了包
[13:29] Wait. 等等
[13:32] – An accomplice? – Talk about assumptions. – 共犯 – 只是猜测
[13:33] Elias recognized 埃利亚斯认出来
[13:35] the burner number, or he wouldn’t have gone. 这个一次性号码 否则他不会前去的
[13:36] Clandestine relationship? 不为人知的关系
[13:38] Maybe they met up there before. 也许他们之前已经在那里见过
[13:40] People say Elias had a source in PAB. 有人说埃利亚斯在PAB有眼线
[13:42] 20:56. 八点五十六分
[13:47] Let me get this straight. 让我捋捋清楚
[13:51] So, we’re saying Sheehan was up there, 所以我们认为希恩
[13:53] drunk off his ass, at Angel’s Flight, 在安吉尔缆车上酩酊大醉
[13:55] waiting… unseen? 等人 还未被别人看见
[13:57] Kills Lanny Johnson with a single shot, 这个人一枪击毙兰尼·约翰逊
[14:00] Elias also, when the car gets up top. 当车到达顶部时再杀死了埃利亚斯
[14:03] Kill shot and the one up the pipe 击毙 那个人
[14:05] quick, precise, like a pro 快速 精准 专业
[14:08] and then disappears like Bigfoot, 随后就像大脚怪一般消失无踪
[14:10] without anyone seeing him. 无人目击
[14:12] That’s what we’re saying. 我们说的就是这个意思
[14:13] Car waiting? 等待的汽车
[14:15] There goes that accomplice again. 又回到共犯理论了
[14:16] We need to nail this down for the D.A. 我们必须为地检提供确定无误的证据
[14:19] He can file with what we’ve got. 这样他才能以我们提供的材料起诉
[14:21] Ballistics, Black Guardian, probable cause. 弹道检测 黑守卫 合理根据
[14:23] Lawyers put this on a slow boat, 律师们拖时间的功夫是一流的
[14:25] we’ll have plenty of time to connect the dots. 我们有足够的时间连点成线 理解关联
[14:28] Maybe I should take another stab at finding the slug 也许我应该再研究一下穿过司机身体的
[14:30] – that went through the Operator. – Maybe. – 金属块 – 也许吧
[14:32] But first we get Wexler this warrant 但首先我们首先为韦克斯勒得到搜查证
[14:34] and go search Margaret Sheehan’s garage 再去搜查玛格丽特·希恩的车库
[14:38] Special Master for Detective Bosch. 特别专家想找博斯警探
[14:40] Task force room is off-limits, Counselor. 特别小组的房间禁止进入 律师
[14:43] We need to protect the case. 我们得保护案件
[14:45] – Uh, captain’s office is empty. – That’s where we’ll go. – 警监的办公室空着 – 我们就去那里吧
[14:53] – What’s up with that? – I solve murders, not mysteries. – 这是怎么回事 – 我只破谋杀案 不答疑解惑
[15:02] Elias was gonna show a video in court. 埃利亚斯原本准备在庭上展示一段录像
[15:04] Requested a practice session to make sure it worked when he did. 他这么做的时候还做了测试以确保其可行
[15:08] Okay. Tech request. 好吧 需要科技支持
[15:09] Made by Elias himself. 埃利亚斯自制
[15:11] Didn’t want even his associate to know what he had. 甚至不想让他的助理律师知道他手上的东西
[15:14] Which was what? 是什么
[15:15] Something on a Micro SD card. 那个SD卡中有东西
[15:17] I found an adaptor in his briefcase, like this. 我在他的手提箱中找到了类似这样的适配器
[15:22] – Counselor? – Of course, no card in his. – 律师 – 当然了 这里面没有卡
[15:26] What was the video? 录像内容是什么
[15:32] Bosch, I heard about your ex-wife. I’m… 博斯 我听说了你前妻的事
[15:34] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[15:36] What was the video? 录像内容是什么
[15:38] I have no idea. 我不知道
[15:40] But if I did, if I even had an inkling, 即使我知道 甚至我发现了任何迹象
[15:43] I couldn’t show you that e-mail, 我也不能给你那封邮件
[15:45] because it might be related to protected evidence. 因为可能会涉及到一些需要被保护的证据
[15:48] No videos in Elias’s discovery, not one. 埃利亚斯案件的证据里没有录像 一个都没有
[15:51] Gee, I think you’re right. 我觉得你是对的
[15:53] Michael Harris says he was Elias’s whole case. 迈克·哈里斯说他才是埃利亚斯整个案件的核心关键
[15:56] Forcing– I’m speculating here 强迫 当然我这里就是猜测了
[15:58] the defense to put Black Guardian cops 辩方会将黑守卫们
[16:00] on the stand to rebut. 弄上证人席以作反驳
[16:02] He said, they said. 他说过 他们说过
[16:05] Elias locks down their testimony on cross, then shows the video. 埃利亚斯会击溃他们交叉质询时的证言 然后再出示录像
[16:08] Proves the torture, blows them out of the water. 就能证明虐待的存在 使他们一败涂地
[16:11] Impeachment evidence. 弹劾的证据
[16:13] Discovery rules don’t apply. 并且不适用证据发现规则
[16:16] Look at you. 看看你
[16:17] What I don’t understand? 我还有什么不理解的
[16:19] City would have given Elias 当局愿意给埃利亚斯
[16:21] anything he wanted to keep that video quiet. 想要的一切以缄其口
[16:23] Jury would have given him more than that. 但陪审团会给他更多
[16:25] The whole world sees it. 整个世界都会看到真相
[16:35] Is it Sheehan? 是西恩吗
[16:40] Right. 好吧
[16:58] What they’re saying about the cop is true. 他们说的关于这个警察的事情都是真的
[17:00] Francis Sheehan. 弗朗西斯·希恩
[17:03] There is compelling evidence. 证据确实充分
[17:06] Well, killing my husband won’t stop the civil suit. 但杀了我的丈夫并不会终结民事诉讼
[17:10] No, it won’t. 确实不会
[17:14] But that’s not why you’re here. 但那不是你来这里的原因
[17:19] You would have made a formidable lawyer, Millie, 你本可以成为一个令人闻风丧胆的律师 米莉
[17:21] the way you can read people. 你认识人的方式
[17:24] No, I don’t love the law the way Howard did. 不 我并不像霍华德一样热爱法律
[17:29] I don’t enjoy the game. 我不喜欢这种游戏
[17:31] And yet, you sent your son to Hollywood station 可你让你的儿子去好莱坞警局
[17:35] looking like a poster for police brutality. 像个行走的海报一样宣传警察暴力执法
[17:38] I let my anger get the best of me. 我被愤怒冲昏了头脑
[17:43] Well, I’ve come hoping to persuade you 我来是想说服你
[17:45] not to let your anger inflame an already volatile situation. 不要因你的愤怒让现在的情形火上浇油
[17:51] Well, conflagration can be cleansing. 浴火才能重生
[17:54] Well, give me a chance to make some changes 那么 在将整座城市燃起地狱之火前
[17:57] before consigning the entire city to hellfire. 请给我一个改变的机会
[18:00] Mayor Ramos wants to position himself as the reformer. 拉莫斯市长想成为变革者
[18:04] His blue ribbon panel. 他的蓝丝带小组
[18:08] I told him no. 我告诉他不行
[18:10] If I go back to work, 如果我回去工作
[18:13] it won’t be as a professional widow. 绝不会以一个职业寡妇身份回归
[18:17] I said no to Bradley Walker, as well. 我也拒绝了布拉德利·沃克
[18:20] What did the commissioner want? 这位委员想干什么
[18:23] To tell me that his foundation is funding this beast, 告诉我他的基金正资助这只野兽
[18:26] assure me that it will have real teeth, 还告诉我其獠牙之锋利
[18:29] power to change the corrosive culture 有足够的力量去改变
[18:32] of your department. 你们的部门腐败文化
[18:35] His words or yours? 这是他说的还是你说的
[18:46] They’re trying to throw you under the bus, Irvin. 他们想在背后捅你一刀 欧文
[18:51] And even in the fog of my grief, that doesn’t sit right. 即使我现在还在悲痛之中 我都看不下去了
[18:59] – This is a notice to correct. – Only because Mank told – 这可是改正通知 – 只是因为曼克告诉
[19:01] Sergeant LaForest to run it by me before he cut a face sheet. 拉福里斯特队长在上交报告前先交到我这里来
[19:03] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生
[19:05] Three civilians up against a wall 在致命武器的威胁下
[19:06] under threat of deadly force? 三个平民靠墙而站
[19:08] By two officers seen in a nearby bar? 还是被两个临近酒吧的警官所威胁
[19:12] None of ’em beef’d us. 他们又没有抱怨我们
[19:13] The driver had an outstanding warrant 你还给司机安了一个与别人交易来的拘捕令
[19:14] that you traded. Lucky you. 你还真是幸运啊
[19:16] All right. 好了
[19:22] Lieutenant, look, this… is all on me, all right? 警督 这事怪我 好嘛
[19:27] I misread the situation. Edge had it covered. 我误判了情势 艾奇为我作了掩护
[19:29] Your point? 你想说什么
[19:33] He doesn’t deserve an NTC. 他不应该收到那份改正通知
[19:36] Not to mention this is gonna put a dent 更不用说这会成为他晋升副官
[19:39] in his plans to move up to Vice. 计划上的污点
[19:41] Yeah, this is gonna cost him six months before he can reapply. 的确 他现在要想再次申请只能再等六个月了
[19:44] If he hadn’t engaged after a few beers, 如果他没有在几杯啤酒下肚掺和这种事
[19:47] you wouldn’t have had a situation to misread. 你也就不会误判形势了
[19:50] You’re both excellent street cops. 你们俩都是十分优秀的街警
[19:52] This time, you both fucked up. 但这次 你们都搞砸了
[20:02] Thanks for stepping on the 128. 感谢替我们挡刀
[20:03] I’ll let Edge know. 我会让艾奇知道的
[20:07] Should have the burner phone call logs here tomorrow. 明天应该就有非实名制手机的通话记录了
[20:11] What did the Special Master want? 特别专家想要什么
[20:13] RHD ever figure out how Michael Harris’s prints ended up 结案凶杀科查清楚为什么迈克·哈里斯的指纹
[20:16] on the Kincaid girl’s school book? 会出现在金凯德女儿的学校课本上了吗
[20:18] Three months before the junkyard, 在废品旧货场事件三个月前
[20:21] Harris worked part-time at a car wash. 哈里斯在一家洗车店兼职
[20:23] Kincaid’s mother took her minivan there to wash it. 金凯德的母亲把她的迷你车送去洗了
[20:25] Book on the back seat. 书就在后座上
[20:27] Harris had to move it to vacuum. 哈里斯是为了消毒才移动它们的
[20:29] No good deed goes unpunished. 真是善有恶报
[20:30] They collect the junkyard 他们收集了废品旧货场的安全录像
[20:32] security videos, or was it you guys? 还是说是你们做的
[20:34] It was RHD as part of Kincaid, but we reviewed it. 劫杀案科为金凯德案收集的 但是我们都检查过一遍
[20:37] Yeah. Hours and hours. 旷日持久的观影战
[20:39] Nothing corroborated any of Harris’s claims. 但没有证据支撑哈里斯的说法
[20:41] Maybe a camera someone missed. 也许有一处摄像头被忽略了
[20:43] I was up there twice. 我去过那里两次
[20:45] Why the sudden interest in Black Guardian? 为什么突然对黑守卫感兴趣
[20:48] You want to learn how I work? This is it. Look. 你想了解我是如何工作的 就是这样
[20:51] Look again. Sometimes you tread water. 看了又看 有时只是原地打转
[20:58] I need some coffee. 我去喝点咖啡
[21:05] Detectives, I’m sorry to interrupt. 警探们 很抱歉打扰了
[21:07] This is Liz Fleischer. These are Detectives Johnson and Moore. 这位是丽兹·弗莱舍 这两位是约翰逊以及摩尔警探
[21:10] – Pleasure. – Ms. Fleischer believes – 很高兴认识您 – 弗莱舍女士相信
[21:12] – that her stolen phone is here. – I don’t believe it’s here. – 她被偷的手机在这里 – 我不敢相信是在这里
[21:15] And I will leave you in their expert hands. 我就让你们这些专家们处理啦
[21:18] It is here. 但它就在这
[21:19] My computer’s Find My Phone app says it’s here. “查找我的手机”表明它就在这里
[21:22] That means that you still have juice, so, 这意味着你手机还有电 所以
[21:26] may I have your number, please? 我能请问一下您的手机号码吗
[21:46] What was that all about? 刚才是怎么回事
[21:48] Money Chandler’s convinced that Elias had a video 钱德勒说埃利亚斯有一段录像
[21:52] that blows up RHD’s Black Guardian story. 能够戳破劫杀案科编造的黑守卫的谎言
[21:54] – No justice… – It’s got to be the torture. – 无公正 – 肯定有关虐待
[21:57] Camera they didn’t find. 他们没发现的摄影机
[21:58] Michael Harris said 迈克·哈里斯说
[22:00] Elias believed him, like he was there. 埃利亚斯相信他 就像他在那里一样
[22:03] No justice, no peace! No justice, 无公正 不和平 无公正
[22:06] no peace! No justice, no peace! 不和平 无公正 不和平
[22:16] – Good. – Listen, you want to go 60-40 – 很好 – 听着 你的姿势要
[22:19] on that stance. 四六开
[22:21] – There you go! – Knob to the ball. – 走你 – 注意球
[22:24] Both hands, both hands. 双手 双手
[22:28] Good, good. Keep a level swing, man. 很好 很好 水平移动 孩子
[22:30] Eye on the ball, follow through. 眼睛盯着球 跟着走
[22:32] Follow through. 跟着球走
[22:36] Which one’s your grandson? 你孙子是哪个
[22:38] You got your man, Santi. 你已经抓到人了 圣地
[22:41] What, you come to crow? 怎么 来炫耀吗
[22:42] Not me, man. 不是我 兄弟
[22:45] I get why you did what you did. 我理解你做事的原因
[22:47] But you don’t agree. 但是你不认同
[22:49] Maybe we just agree to disagree. 也许我们还是求同存异吧
[22:52] I never thought he did it. 我觉得不是他
[22:54] That’s why I stopped by. 所以这就是我来的原因
[22:57] New developments, ballistics. 新进展 弹道检测结果出了
[22:59] Maybe you might want to amend your original statement. 也许你可能想要修改一下你原来的证词
[23:03] And why would I need to do that? 为什么我要做那种事
[23:05] In the event you forgot something, 也许你忘记了一些事
[23:08] or misremembered. 或者记错了
[23:10] I gave him some money. 我是给过他一点钱
[23:13] That’s what brothers do. 但那在兄弟之间合情合理
[23:15] Only time? 只是时间吗
[23:20] What about Friday night? 周五晚上呢
[23:22] You helped a brother then, too? 你不也帮助了一个兄弟吗
[23:24] My statement is straight, Santiago, 我的证词没有出错 圣地亚哥
[23:26] and my memory works fine. 我的记忆好得很
[23:28] I remember how many cops’ careers 我知道有多少警察的职业
[23:30] got ruined because of that son of a bitch, Elias, 因为那个混球埃利亚斯给毁了
[23:33] for his 30 pieces of silver. 就为了他那”30个银币”
[23:35] I remember how you kept your own counsel at Rampart 我也记得你在堡垒分部为了保护我
[23:39] to protect me. 将秘密藏在心中
[23:41] I remember back when you were a real cop. 我还记得当时你还是一个真正的警察的时候
[23:45] Well, me and Sheehan… we still are. 我和希恩 我们仍然是
[23:54] She’s naive. 她真是天真
[23:55] A little girl playing with matches. 玩火柴的小女孩
[23:59] – Anarchists? – Doesn’t take many. – 无政府主义者 – 不需要费什么功夫
[24:01] Reading between the lines, Twitter, Reddit 拿推特与红迪网上的文字断章取义
[24:03] they’ve already co-opted her cause. 他们已经给她安了原因
[24:04] She just doesn’t know it yet. 只是她还不知道而已
[24:08] Desiree Zealy and her noble crusade? 德西蕾·查莉和她崇高的十字军东征
[24:11] That’s the sideshow. 这才是捣乱
[24:12] This could get ugly. 这可能会变得很糟糕
[24:14] She’s gonna get burned. 她会害了自己的
[24:17] And what about the other matter? 另一件事如何
[24:19] I’m not sure I understand 我不太明白
[24:21] – what we’re looking for. – Leverage. – 我们要找的东西 – 筹码
[24:24] Who supports him, 支持他
[24:26] – who he owes, who has his ear. – Quid pro quo – 对他有所亏欠 言听计从的人 – 对价相偿
[24:28] is in every mayor’s DNA. 真是烙印在每任市长的基因里
[24:30] Are we talking about criminal corruption or…? 我们是在讨论刑事腐败还是
[24:32] No. No, not at all. 不 不是
[24:34] Just, um… 只是
[24:35] something that could look like it. 一些看上去可能如此的情况
[24:38] If I need it to. 如果我需要如此的话
[24:40] Because of Sheehan? 因为希恩吗
[24:42] They’re coming down on us again? 他们又盯上我们了吗
[25:11] Oh, come on! 拜托
[25:13] Are you guys ever gonna leave me alone about this fucking thing? 你们能不能别拿这事烦我了
[25:16] It’s two years ago now. 这都是两年前的事了
[25:19] Didn’t think it had anything to do with you. 跟你没有关系
[25:21] Edgar, Bosch, Hollywood Homicide. 埃德加 博斯 好莱坞凶杀科
[25:25] Nothing’s locked. 都是开放的
[25:28] Place is all yours. Knock yourself out. 你们随便查吧
[25:51] Where would you put it? 如果是你 你会放哪
[25:55] Behind that. 那后面
[26:06] Wide-angle lens. 广角镜
[26:08] We’d see the whole room. 能看到整个房间
[26:12] Bet there’s a closet on the other side. 我打赌另一边肯定有一个柜子
[26:15] I don’t know 我不知道
[26:17] – about any camera. – We dust the mirror and the wall – 任何关于摄影机的事 – 我们搜查过镜子和墙
[26:19] behind it, whose prints are we gonna find? 猜猜会找到谁的指纹
[26:22] Mirror was on a hook, kept sliding around. 镜子就挂在钩子上 不断四处滑动
[26:25] When I changed the clamps, 当我改了螺丝钳之后
[26:27] I had to take out the hook and plaster over the hole. 我得把钩子拿出来 用石膏填满那个洞
[26:29] Who’d ever see a hole behind a mirror? 谁会知道镜子背后有个洞呢
[26:35] Pretty sure I did that wall work 我很确定我弄这个墙
[26:37] well before your black pencil thing even happened. 比你们发生黑色铅笔事件早得多
[26:40] Pretty sure there was a camera in there. 我也很确定这里曾有过一个摄影机
[26:43] If there was, I had nothing to do with it. 如果有的话 我与此无关
[26:46] You hire other ex-cons like Harris? 你雇佣像哈里斯这样的有前科的人
[26:48] I like to give them a break, yeah. 我希望给他们改过自新的机会
[26:52] But they’re cons. 但他们始终是骗子
[26:55] Okay. 行吧
[26:57] Sure, maybe it was one of them 是的 也许是他们之中的一个人
[26:59] – put it in there. – Or you, worried about drugs. – 安在那的 – 或者是你 因为你担心毒品的事
[27:03] You find one of those little SD memory cards? 你找到了一个小的存储卡
[27:05] There was no camera. 没有摄影机
[27:07] Okay. 好吧
[27:08] I’m saying, if there had been one there, 我是说 如果那里有的话
[27:11] how often would you check it? 你检查它的频率如何
[27:19] About once a week. 大概一周一次
[27:22] Until I found it was gone. 直到我发现它消失了
[27:24] If… I found it was gone. 如果我发现它消失了
[27:27] My boss said I had to call you. 我老板让我打给你
[27:30] I already talked to the Feds. 我已经跟联邦调查局的人说了
[27:32] We’re on a different track. 我们方向不同
[27:33] Eleanor Wish was my partner’s ex-wife. 埃莉诺·渥什曾是我搭档的前妻
[27:36] They have a daughter. 他们有一个女儿
[27:37] This is family. 这可是关系到一个家的事
[27:40] I understand you’re scared, 我理解你的恐惧
[27:42] but anything you can tell us could be helpful. 但是你告诉我们的任何信息都很有用
[27:46] I don’t like talking on the phone. 我不喜欢在电话里谈事情
[27:48] I’ll come to you. When and where? 我来找你 何时何地
[27:52] Thanks. I’ll be there. 谢谢 我会去的
[27:56] The dealer that set up the game at Golden Soup. 那个上流食府设局的交易员
[27:58] – Pretty skittish. – She’ll meet with us? – 情绪很激动 – 她会跟我们见面吗
[28:01] Chief Irving finds out you’re chasing this, 欧文局长如果发现你在跟踪这条线索的话
[28:03] he’ll shut us down. 他会勒令我们停止的
[28:05] I’m house mouse– I go, nobody’s paying attention to me. 我就跟家鼠一般不起眼 我去 没有人会注意到我的
[28:08] What? 怎么了
[28:10] Video doesn’t really change anything, 录像并不能改变任何
[28:13] in terms of Sheehan. 关于希恩的说法
[28:14] I disagree. 我不同意
[28:16] Now we know what he had, maybe why he was killed. 现在我们知道他手中的把柄 这也许是他被杀的原因
[28:19] But not who took it, not who gave it to him 但不是谁拿走了它 或者谁给的他
[28:21] or where the hell it is. 或者它现在究竟在哪
[28:47] These are challenging times for our city, 现在对于我们城市来说是一个非常具有挑战性的时期
[28:49] but maybe, with our public and private commitment 但也许 在我们当局和个人对可负担住房的承诺下
[28:52] to affordable housing, it will help heal our divide. 贫富阶级分化会得到缓解
[28:55] Speaking of the divide, 说到分化
[28:57] I’m sorry to tell you 很抱歉告诉你们
[28:59] that a rogue Los Angeles police officer 一个歪门邪道的洛城警官
[29:01] was taken into custody in the murder 因谋杀霍华德·埃利亚斯而被收监
[29:04] of Howard Elias, and the case will be presented 案件将会移交地检
[29:07] to the district attorney for charges. 进行起诉
[29:10] To make sure that the culture of police misconduct 为确保此席卷我国的警员不当行为的不正之风
[29:13] that plagues our nation does not infect our city… 不腐蚀我们的城市
[29:17] I’m forming an independent civilian panel 我准备成立一个独立的公民小组
[29:21] to oversee and review, 以监督 审查
[29:23] going forward, 再进一步
[29:24] every aspect of the Los Angeles Police Department, 洛杉矶警局的方方面面
[29:27] and make it better. 使之更完善
[29:29] Thank you, and God bless you all. 谢谢 上帝保佑大家
[29:43] Excuse me, Mr. Mayor. 不好意思 市长先生
[29:44] – I just have one question, if you have time? – Ms. Zealy. – 我只有一个问题 您有时间方便回答吗? – 查莉女士
[29:47] I feel like I already know you from your social media. 我感觉我已经从你的社交媒体中认识你了
[29:49] This new commission, how can it be independent 这个新的小组 如果它接受私人资金捐助
[29:52] if it’s privately funded? 如何保持其独立性
[29:53] Where are you getting that? 你是怎么知道的
[29:55] Well, I hear the money’s coming from Bradley Walker. 我听说这笔资金来源于布莱德利·沃克
[29:58] You think it’s wrong to give the community a voice 你觉得给人民一次去调查警方不当行为的发声机会
[30:01] to investigate police misconduct? 是不对的吗
[30:03] You’ll hear the people’s thoughts on Sunday. 你周日的时候就会知道人们的想法了
[30:06] Mr. Mayor, I know you love to engage with constituents, 市长先生 我知道你十分喜欢与各种组织打交道
[30:09] – but we… – Hold on, Jen. – 但我们 – 等等 简
[30:10] You don’t need to investigate misconduct, 你不需要去调查警方不当行为
[30:12] you need to stop misconduct. 你需要去制止这种行为
[30:13] People like us, people of color, 像我们这样的有色人种
[30:16] always have a difficult choice. 总是会遇上艰难的抉择
[30:18] Yes, we all want justice. 是的 我们都想要公正
[30:21] If you’ll excuse us. 但不好意思 我们要先走了
[30:23] President of the Police Commission, 警方小组的主席
[30:25] big developer who works close with City Council 大承包商 还与市政局工作关系密切
[30:28] where’s the independence in that? 独立性究竟体现在哪里
[30:30] We choose… to burn and destroy, 我们选择 燃烧并摧毁
[30:32] or, with a perhaps naive hope, 或许还存在着天真的希望
[30:36] to create and to build. 来创造与建造
[30:39] This… is my choice. 这是我的选择
[30:41] False prophets, false choices– that’s the bottom line. 错误的提倡 错误的选择 这是底线
[30:44] You want to know my bottom line? 你想知道我的底线吗
[30:46] Justice for L.A. 为洛杉矶谋得公正
[31:06] Let me ask you something, Frank. 我问你一些事 弗兰克
[31:08] Who was it cleared the junkyard cameras during Kincaid? 金凯德案件中 是谁拿走了垃圾场的摄影机
[31:12] Drake 德雷克
[31:15] Pipes? 还是派普斯
[31:17] Cause one of them… 因为他们其中之一
[31:19] found another camera 发现了厕所的另一个摄像头
[31:21] in the bathroom, held it back, 将其藏匿起来
[31:23] then gave the tape… 然后将录像带
[31:25] to Elias. 给了埃利亚斯
[31:27] Food for thought. 你好好思考一下
[31:32] I fucked up, Harry. 我搞砸了 哈里
[31:34] I guess I should’ve killed one of them, too, huh? 我猜我可能会牵扯到他们中的一个 对吧
[31:41] Whatever you don’t take, I’m giving or throwing away. 你们不准备拿走的东西 我打算都送人或扔了
[31:44] We only take evidence. 我们只带走证据
[31:47] But I’ll send someone out who can help you. 但是我可以派人手过来帮帮你
[31:50] Are you gonna charge him? 你会起诉他吗
[31:52] He didn’t do it. 他肯定没做这事
[31:53] Anything? 任何事
[31:54] It’s a man’s life. 这是一个人的生命
[32:08] If you could take all that? 你们能把那些都拿走吗
[32:11] I don’t know how to get rid of it, and I don’t want it here. 我不知道该怎么扔掉它们 我也不想让它在那里
[32:13] It was just an excuse for him to come back. 这只是让他回来的一个借口而已
[32:23] Pierce. 皮尔斯
[32:47] Jimmy. 吉米
[32:48] Found something that might interest you 在希恩车库里发现了一些
[32:49] out here in Sheehan’s garage. 你可能感兴趣的东西
[32:51] Two extra barrels for the Beretta, 贝瑞塔枪的另外两个枪管
[32:53] – and a box of hollow-points. – Listening. – 以及一盒空头弹 – 我在听
[32:56] Doesn’t change my mind, but… why didn’t he swap barrels 我的想法还是没变 但是 为什么他不在将枪给你之前
[32:59] before he gave you his gun? 换一下枪筒呢
[33:01] And the hollow-points. 还有这些空头弹
[33:03] Yeah. I mean, one could argue a man so intent 是的 我想说 如果一个人这么想杀霍华德·埃利亚斯
[33:06] on taking out Howard Elias, how come he didn’t use them? 他怎么可能不使用它们呢
[33:08] You got an answer for me? 你有答案了吗
[33:10] I don’t, no. 还没有
[33:14] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[33:17] Yeah. Yeah. Thanks. 对 对 谢谢
[33:19] Rogow. T.D. 罗高
[33:22] His hit-and-run walked in. 他因肇事逃逸而进局子
[33:24] Voluntary surrender. 自首
[33:26] Be nice if that caught on. Was he texting? 如果做实 态度好一点 他当时在发短信吗
[33:28] I don’t know. He’s getting a warrant for the guy’s phone. 我不知道 他正在申请搜查那家伙手机的搜查令
[33:31] Guy says the cyclist is at fault. 那家伙说骑自行车的才是有过错一方
[33:33] Sure. Bike riders are always trying to run SUVs off the road. 是是是 骑自行车的总想撞一撞越野车
[33:38] Should we tell Rogow before or after he files 我们是在罗高起诉前 还是起诉后告诉他
[33:41] that his vehicular assailant may be a hero? 他的车辆行凶者可能是一个英雄吗
[33:43] Hey, hey, hey, don’t jinx our prints. 嘿 嘿 嘿 别给我们带来不详
[33:45] They ever give out medals during sentencing? 他们在判刑的时候会分发奖牌吗
[33:47] Only in the court of poetic justice. 只在诗意法庭如此
[33:58] So no funeral, huh? 所以没有葬礼 是嘛
[34:00] She didn’t want one. 她不想张罗
[34:09] It still doesn’t feel real. 但还是感觉不真实
[34:13] No. 确实
[34:14] It won’t… 它将持续
[34:16] until it does. 直到感觉真实为止
[34:18] And it will… in its own time. 会的 在该有的时间里
[34:23] Which, uh, may or may not be when you want it to. 只不过也许是你想要或不想要的时刻突然出现
[34:26] That’s comforting. 那还真是谢谢你的安慰了
[34:47] There is something breeding in this fridge. 这冰箱里的一些东西都快腐烂变质了
[34:52] Mom thought sell-by dates were suggestions. 妈妈觉得保质期只是建议
[35:40] – Webson. – Danny, Harry Bosch here. – 我是韦博森. – 丹尼 我是哈里·博斯
[35:42] You did the match on the Elias case 是你做的埃利亚斯案件中的弹道对比吧
[35:44] – what’s the margin of error? – None. – 误差范围是多少 – 没有误差
[35:47] Well, it’s never a hundred percent. 行吧 不过万事从来都不绝对
[35:49] The barrel striations were so clean, 枪管条纹如此干净
[35:50] I could’ve done it naked eye. 我肉眼就能够看出来
[35:52] – Sheehan’s nine. – I’d put money on it. – 希恩的9号 – 我敢打赌
[35:55] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[35:58] It’s me. Hip deep. 是我 已经忙翻了
[36:00] Not gonna be able to pick the boys up later. 等会可能不能接孩子们了
[36:02] I’ll be there for dinner if that’s still good. 如果可以的话我会赴晚餐的
[36:05] I owe you one. 我欠你一次
[36:11] Detective Edgar. 埃德加警探
[36:16] I don’t know why I’m so– I mean, I’m not even… 我不知道为什么我这么 我的意思是 我甚至不
[36:18] It’s just that, you-you know, you hear these stories 只是 你知道的 你听了那些
[36:20] about gangs and… 帮派的故事后
[36:24] Was Eleanor undercover? 埃莉诺是卧底吗
[36:26] Is that why they killed her? 所以这是他们杀了她的原因吗
[36:27] Is that why who killed her? 所以这是谁杀了她的原因
[36:31] Step by step. 一步步来
[36:34] You put a poker game together. 你们一起玩扑克游戏
[36:35] Two whales from Shanghai. 两个从上海来的土豪
[36:37] They wanted a challenge. Good players. 他们想要挑战一下 玩家不错
[36:41] Eleanor’s real good. 埃莉诺手法很棒
[36:44] Whales have names? 土豪们有名字吗
[36:47] Ken Lin was the one who hired me. 是林肯雇我的
[36:49] His cousin manages the place we played at. 他的表兄运营我们玩乐的场地
[36:51] – Golden Soup. – Yeah. – 上流食府 – 是
[36:53] Ting… something. 丁 还是什么的
[36:57] I never got the rest of his name. 我从来记不住他的全名
[37:00] And the guy who came late? 那个晚来的人呢
[37:04] You know about that? 你知道那事
[37:12] Yeah, I never saw him before. 是 但我之前没见过他
[37:16] He’s from the mainland. 他来自中国大陆
[37:18] Something about… 一些关于
[37:20] the whales missing their flight back. 那些土豪们错过了回去的飞机
[37:23] He went postal on Ken. 他对肯十分生气
[37:27] It was bad. 情势很不好看
[37:29] Really scary. 很吓人
[37:30] Ting know who he was? 丁知道他是谁吗
[37:32] I don’t know. He seemed to. 我不知道 他似乎认识
[37:36] How’s her daughter? 她女儿如何
[37:39] Holding up. 勉强过活
[37:41] It’s hard. 很艰难
[37:46] The Feds say they can protect me if I have to testify. 联调局的人说如果我不得不作证的话他们会保护我
[37:48] They can. 他们可以
[37:50] But for how long? 但能保护多久呢
[38:00] Thank you, Ida. 谢谢你 艾达
[38:03] Commissioner. 委员
[38:05] Harry Bosch came through like a champ on Elias, Irv. 哈里·博斯解决埃利亚斯的案子很有一手 欧文
[38:07] Well, still some work to be done, but, yes, 但还有一些工作没做 但是 是的
[38:10] – he’s a good detective. – And you’re a hell of a chief. – 他是一个好的警探 – 但是你可是局长
[38:13] Now, if you could finesse Justice Now 现在 如果你能够立刻维持正义
[38:15] and avert a riot… 避免骚乱
[38:18] I’m kidding. 我在开玩笑
[38:19] Great job. 干得漂亮
[38:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:24] And your support is much appreciated. 十分感谢你的帮助
[38:27] And, um, well, I may need it. 我也许需要它
[38:30] What for? 为什么
[38:32] The mayor’s new independent probe into LAPD. 市长针对洛城警局的新的独立调查
[38:35] This may end up in a showdown, 也许最后可能会撕破脸
[38:38] and I’m grateful that we have each others’ backs. 我很感激我们能够互相支持
[38:42] If it comes to that. 如果真的到这一步
[38:45] I would like to think that the three of us 我想我们仨
[38:47] could find a way to both serve the department’s needs 应该能够找到一个既能满足部门需要
[38:49] and the mayor’s ambitions. 又能满足市长野心的方法
[38:52] – I’m less sanguine. – Anyway… – 我倒不如你这么乐观 – 不管怎么说
[38:56] There is a more mundane matter you could help me with. 你还能够有更多能够帮我的地方
[39:01] RHD is looking for a construction worker 结案凶杀科正在寻找一名也许有
[39:04] who may have information on an arson-murder. 纵火杀人案信息的建筑工人
[39:05] And…? 然后
[39:08] If you’d encourage your foreman to cooperate, I’d appreciate it. 如果你能说服你的领班合作的话 我会很感谢你的
[39:11] That sounds like a long shot. 这听上去希望可不大
[39:13] Recent? 最近的案子
[39:15] Last fall. 去年秋天
[39:17] Retirement home. Three victims. 退休之家 三个受害者
[39:19] Worker have a name? 那名工人有名字吗
[39:21] Bondigas. Alberto. 阿尔贝托·邦迪亚斯
[39:24] Well, I’ll get the word out. 我会问出话来的
[39:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:28] And again… 还有
[39:33] …congratulations on Elias. 恭喜破了埃利亚斯的案子
[39:42] When? 什么时候
[39:43] Monday. I’ve been trying to reach you. 周一 我试着联系你来着
[39:46] And no one knows who or why? 没人知道是谁或为什么吗
[39:49] No one knows anything. 没人知道一切
[39:58] Where are you? 你在哪里
[40:01] Hong Kong. 香港
[40:04] I’m back in Hong Kong. 我回香港了
[40:28] I wish I was there with you. 我希望我能在你那里陪你
[40:30] Me, too. 我也是
[40:35] In this life, we get two families, Maddie. 在此世 我们有两个家庭 玛迪
[40:37] One we’re born with and one we choose. 我们所出生的家庭 与我们选择组成的家庭
[40:45] And your… 你的
[40:49] y-your mom and you… 你的母亲和你
[40:53] you’re who I chose. 是我所选择的
[41:10] Jesus, your dad. 上帝 你的父亲
[41:13] He was with her. 他与她在一起
[41:53] I was thinking I might come to Hong Kong. 我在想我也许会去香港
[41:55] You can’t. 你不能这么做
[41:58] Not now. After I graduate. 不是现在 我毕业之后
[42:00] You can’t, Maddie. 你不能 玛迪
[42:02] Why not? 为什么不
[42:06] Someone’s there with you. 有人在那里陪你
[42:12] Your mother’s federal friends 你母亲联邦调查局的朋友们
[42:14] used her to look into my family. 利用她调查我的家庭
[42:16] It broke my heart. 这伤了我的心
[42:21] Nothing came of it. 毫无结果
[42:24] I am now 我现在
[42:25] suspected of being an unregistered foreign agent. 被怀疑是一位未经注册的外国特工
[42:31] I was invited to discuss it with government officials 我被请去和成都外的监禁中心
[42:35] in a detention center outside of Chengdu. 与政府官员喝茶
[42:37] Because of what Mom did? 因为我妈做的事情吗
[42:39] No. 不是
[42:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:47] I’m sorry, Maddie. 对不起 玛迪
[42:52] But it’s going to be okay. 但是会没事的
[42:55] We go on. 向前看
[42:57] When will I see you again? 我什么时候能再见你
[43:03] You’re seeing me now. 你现在不就在见我吗
[43:07] You think Bosch is right about Sheehan being innocent? 你觉得博斯认为希恩无辜是正确的吗
[43:10] I want him to be. 我倒希望他是
[43:11] I think I know what you mean. 我想我知道你的意思
[43:14] To protect and serve, that’s a real thing for me. 去保护 服务 这对我来说是最重要的
[43:16] – …no peace. – It’s not that simple, young blood. – 不和平 – 没那么简单 年轻人
[43:18] No justice, no peace. 无正义 不和平
[43:20] It’s just hard to hold the line sometimes. 有时候很难去界定具体的界限
[43:21] You wait ten years, get back to me. 你等待十年 再来跟我说
[43:23] No justice, no peace. No justice, 无正义 不和平 无正义
[43:25] – no peace… – No shit. – 不和平 – 没有屎哦
[43:28] …no peace. No justice, no peace. …不和平 无正义 不和平
[43:32] Fuck. 靠
[43:34] I’ll call it. 我来打吧
[43:40] Officer needs help. Back gate of Hollywood Division. 有警方需要援助 好莱坞分部后门处
[43:44] Pierce, where the fuck you going?! 皮尔斯 你究竟在做什么
[43:46] William-51. We’re code six. 警车51号 区域外
[43:49] Our vehicle’s been hit by an incendiary device. 我们的车辆被燃烧弹击中
[44:03] Dig it. Jack Teagarden. 我知道 杰克·蒂加登的曲子
[44:07] I need to see all the evidence 我得看编号为12-0311524
[44:09] on D.R. Number 12-0311524. 的所有证据
[44:13] And you can turn that back up while you’re looking, 你看的时候可以备份一下
[44:15] ’cause there’s a Ben Webster solo coming up. 现在到了本·韦伯斯特的独奏时间
[44:40] John Hancock and thumb. 签字 按指纹
[45:09] That was quick. 你可真够快的
[45:11] Something missing. 有东西不见了
[45:12] I’m shocked. 我可真够震惊的
[45:13] Take a look, 你看看
[45:15] see who checked it out last. 看看是谁最后检查的
[45:21] Hmm. Snyder, Amy. 斯奈德·艾米
[45:24] Two days ago. 两天前
[45:29] Thanks. 谢谢
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme